PDA

View Full Version : Hi

RainDance
5th August 2012, 5:39 PM
Hi! I am new to the forums and I figured I would start out by saying hello. As you can probably tell I really like water type pokemon and the move rain dance. I was wondering if there was a certain part of the site that I can set up trades for pokemon. (Because I really want a Politoed with the ability drizzle) I am pretty competitive and I have dream world set up and I am looking for people to add. Thanks! :)

Roromiya
5th August 2012, 5:55 PM
Hi, welcome RainDance(:
I believe you can find the Politoed trading center here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?486412-060-Poliwag-061-Poliwhirl-062-Poliwrath-186-Politoed
If you have any further questions feel free to ask me.

Bumbleurtle
5th August 2012, 5:59 PM
Hello, welcome to the forums :) I hope you have a good time here. I really like water type Pokemon too, my favourite is Mudkip ^^

RainDance
5th August 2012, 6:01 PM
Thank you both so much :)

TeamRocketGrunt
5th August 2012, 6:05 PM
Hey RD. Weather teams sweep yaknow.

RainDance
5th August 2012, 6:21 PM
That is exactly what I was planning on doing. I was running a Sunny Day team and was doing fairly well but I didnt really have a good enough strategy other than get sunny day up and use solarbeam and as many fire type attacks as possible as long as they were effective. Now I am looking for a Drizzle Politoed or a Snow warning Abomasnow.

Toyosatomimi no Miko
5th August 2012, 6:38 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums. Water types are awesome, I love Samurott the most. Have a nice time while you're here, and feel free to message/ friend request me. I may be able to get you that Abomasnow.

And if you like competitive battles, I suggest you join a clan, like the one in my banner. Just click it (the banner).

Sanguis
5th August 2012, 7:38 PM
Abobo and welcome!
Water type is a second favorite of mine. But nothing goes above Gardveior for me, always had one in my team. Right now looking for one to add on my team for Pokemon white. n-n
I might be shy but i am willing to talk once a conversation has started. x,D

RainDance
6th August 2012, 12:27 AM
I can trade you a gardevoir to your pokemon white if you want one :)

Toyosatomimi no Miko
6th August 2012, 12:31 AM
White? Oh no, I have Black. PM me if you want friend codes.

RainDance
6th August 2012, 12:35 AM
Lol I was talking about for Sanguis. Sorry for the confusion. And I have black too!

G50
6th August 2012, 3:58 AM
Hello RainDance, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Darato
7th August 2012, 10:08 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.