PDA

View Full Version : 4 square

ven?
6th August 2012, 3:29 AM
4 type advantage deck, this is a fairly slow deck which can increase it's speed if needed. This deck is faster or at it's peak speed mid to early game.

2 terrakion NV (retaliate)
1 terrakion EX (pump-up)
2-1 lilligant ep (stun spore petilil)
1 victini: victory star.
1 victini: v-blast
1 Mewtwo EX
1 giratina EX
(2-2 altaria)

4 fighting
5 grass
3 DCE
2 psychic

4 N
3 bianca
3 cheren
2 catcher
2 level ball
2 heavy ball
4 switch
4 energy switch
2 exp. share
2 random receiver
2 potion (2 swablu)
2 SSU
1 cilan
2 super rod
2 energy search (2 altaria)

This deck is able to get a turn 1 giratina EX that deals 170 with 2 altaria, 2 e. switch, 1 switch and a DCE if everything was switched out for altaria, other then that the strategy is to lock then beat down, then beat down and setup mewtwo or giratina, then lay waste to everything. This deck is intended for darkrai, eel, and anti-EX matchup's.

Swagsire
24th August 2012, 6:33 PM
Its trying to do too much. Fliptini isn't needed because lilligant either blocks attack or basically creates a second coin flip. Considering that, Its just a free prize really. No way would you ever be able to T1 giratina. Your energy line is too too awkward. I'd run beautifly over fliptini/lilligant. And if your strategy is about 170 giratina EX, then you cant 'optionally' put in altaria. cause then your goal is impossible qwaa ;195;

ven?
25th August 2012, 1:25 AM
first time I ran this deck for the first 2 weeks I consistently drew into altaria setup on my bench by turn 2, until I decided to throw it out. lilligant is a tech option + additional use for grass energy, you want to stall with the petilil then use terrakion, giratina is the major heavy hitter which is why the deck is supposed to use a feinting strategy by setting up all the energy onto terrakion, 2 energy switch and a switch with either 1 basic and or a dce is a turn 1 90 or 130 (turn 1 as in from the first turn a turn 3 attacker would usually come into play), if I meant turn 1 as in the first turn of the game I would just say turn 1 from the start of the game it would possibly be turn to turn explanation.

The concept of this deck is to put down terrakion or petilil first, level ball or com a victini and stall asap, if a stage deck terrakion, expect petilil to die turn 1 because you want to put an exp share under terrakion to revenge shot the next turn, fighting energy on terrakion, hit for 90, turn 3 you put down another terrakion with exp.share or w/o (giratina with psychic and exp. share), terrakion live's/die's, next turn, energy switch/exp.share grass to giratina, dce on giratina, switch (so you still get the option within 3 turns to deal 90 each turn, switch out for another attacker, I could always replace switch with ssu if terrakion took damage the turn before), I can do the same thing with terrakion EX and or mewtwo. the thing is even without altaria I still can get in a ko every second to every turn if need be. the only use altaria would have in this deck would be crystal shield, but then you could just put in tool scrapper. If the option of needing to have giratina with energy, terrakion EX pump-up smash, the point of this deck is to utilize all the energy in you're deck wisely to make it work for you, I should also put up the current decklist.

1 Giratina EX
1 Terrakion EX
2 terrakion NV
2 petilil EP
2 victini: fliptini/v-blast

2 DCE
4 grass energy
1 blend PFGD
2 psychic
4 fighting

3 exp. share
2 revive
4 energy switch
4 N
1 heavy ball
3 cheren
2 catcher
3 energy search
3 SSU
3 RR
4 switch
2 super rod
2 level ball
3 bianca

It run's alot more fluidly now.

If you have an issue with the energy, you have energy search and 10 supporter's dedicated to getting whatever energy you need to you're hand every turn, within reason.