3 rare candy
4 level ball
3 Cheren
3 Professor Juniper
4 N

Energy
8 Fighting energy
4 blend energy (W/L/F/M)

This is a rough list still need to make some changes like I still need to get my hands on a catcher and throw it in I was limited to what trainers and supporters I had laying around. So any help is greatly appreciated thanks

ven?
22nd August 2012, 1:13 AM
One thing I would add, communication.

Reshiboar
27th August 2012, 12:52 AM
You wouldn't need it due to level ball and gabite

ven?
28th August 2012, 8:12 AM
Not without random receiver, even if you have 10 supporter's and 4 of the same card in a 60 card deck you're valid to run into dry spell's without the cards you need, upping the varitiy of T/S/S in the deck help's improve consistency, so yes communication would be the best possible solution if you get stuck with a bunch of setup cards in you're hand you don't really need after you've setup you're gible. Oh and from testing this deck with 4 level ball, communication really helped for setting up altaria faster. It's one of the major reason's behind format fundamentals like top deck's usually have at least 11 supporter's like N, bianca, juniper, and cheren to increase consistency throughout the game, also why most deck's also have a minimum of 7 cards that search for any kind of pokemon within reason, even if you have an increased engine. Also tool scrapper for ability lock deck's like garbodor.

Swagsire
3rd September 2012, 7:58 PM
I'd add in a random reciever Qwaa ;195;