PDA

View Full Version : Which Rosa Ship?

Yuppirox
13th November 2012, 8:44 AM
Here's another Shipping Poll for this diverse community, this time with ships involving Rosa/Mei from BW2!

So, which do you like?

I like all of them by the way. Even the ones which are NOT on this poll. *my new fandom bicycle* ;D

PrismaticPrincessAnna
13th November 2012, 9:49 AM
Mei/Lyra :3 I love it coz they're similar to me I guess XD

If not Lyra, then Roxie :3 nya~

paul (dragon master)
13th November 2012, 1:06 PM
There are so many options for Rosa.

there is already a story for Ash and Rosa on Fanfiction called Harsh Reality. Maybe with Hilbert, Cheren or the other main characters of the pokemon games

Midnightmoon6o2
13th November 2012, 1:08 PM
I love Rosa with either Nate or Curtis. They are both such a cute pair.

JetshipperKekkaishi
13th November 2012, 4:42 PM
Well I love Rosa with either Nate,Hugh,Ash or Hilbert. :3 But her with Curtis isn't bad either. :)

tomboyTrainer305
13th November 2012, 5:28 PM
Rosa/Mei x Hugh- They just look so cute together.X3

JennaJayfeather
13th November 2012, 6:19 PM
I like Rosa x:

Hugh
N
Curtis
Corless
Cheren

Yup. XD Rosa x Hugh's my favorite though.

I'll never understand what makes her shippable compared to the others. Oh yeah FORGOT ONE:

Rosa x Dento

Skiyomi
13th November 2012, 6:37 PM
Rosa is pretty darn shippable. I'm actually leaning Rosa/Cheren at the moment, but I also like Rosa/Hugh, Rosa/Curtis, and Rosa/Nate.

Hey, I was going to write some BW2 shippy fanfiction before I got ambushed by literally everything else in the world...

Flame Mistress
13th November 2012, 8:06 PM
I like them all ;u; But I think my favourites would have to be Rosa x Curtis and Rosa x Nate.

BlueDragonfangirl
13th November 2012, 10:42 PM
I like AshxRosa HA, they'd be cute ^

Kaiserin
13th November 2012, 10:43 PM
...Is... is it bad that I checked them all?

(Although damn, I should've checked "other" too -- that one thing I've been writing with Rosa/Red has gotten me stupidly enamored with that one, too. Uuuuuugh.)

xEryChan
13th November 2012, 11:49 PM
Like them all but for me, it's either between Nate or Curitis.

I can't decide between them, it's bad.

Princess Raspberyl
13th November 2012, 11:51 PM
I think Rosa x Cheren is kinda cute ^_^; Even though I also ship Cheren/Bianca D8

Meowth City
14th November 2012, 12:44 AM
My favourite would have to be Rosa x Hugh, although I do like her with Curtis too.

Rosa x Dento
I like this too. In fact, when I first made it to Striaton Gym, I instantly paired Rosa up with Cilan to do battle against his brothers. Suffice to say, I approve of this match :3

Sweet May
14th November 2012, 7:02 PM
Rosa/Hugh takes the Rosa ship cake for me. I also support Rosa/Nate because they're both really adorable so I must pair them together! Rosa/Cheren because of fantasies~~

PrincessPeachy
15th November 2012, 6:00 AM
Rosa x Marlon & Colress. Because there's something wrong with me.

WinterStarlight
16th November 2012, 5:18 AM
I'm currently in love with Rosa x Hugh mostly because I got, and still do get, all these headcanons fo the two when I first played the games. x3
Rosa x Nate is cute too, along with Curtis' obvious crush on her.

I'm starting to like the idea of Rosa x Cilan, now that people mention it. I can see it working out. xD

Sonicfan9988
17th November 2012, 12:36 AM
My fave Rosa ships are:

Rosa and Hilda.
Rosa and Yancy.

Both are SO adorable!

vodor
17th November 2012, 12:42 PM
How about Ash X Rosa ???

spiderbrush
19th November 2012, 7:15 AM
I support mostly Rosa/Colress. ;.; Probably my favorite pairing with her.^^;

Though I also like Rosa/Marlon... ( even though I haven't even met Marlon in the game yet.xD; )
And I also like Rosa/Hilda, hmm.

darkraven2116
19th November 2012, 10:31 AM
Rosa and Hugh for sure! :D

Pkmntrainer Amy
4th December 2012, 8:27 PM
CRUTIS??!!!

NO offence to anyone who likes curtis, but what is so special about him??
I absolutely totally extremely dislike him!!! he's so bvfduhfiejbjddd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame i can't explain my reasoning that well...there's just something about him that i don't like

eryyy
4th December 2012, 8:35 PM
Definitely Rosa/Hugh for me. Also really like Rosa/Nate, Rosa/Curtis, and Rosa/Cheren but overall, I prefer Rosa/Hugh

Witchan
10th December 2012, 8:57 PM
Just Rosa/Nate. Nothing more.

NETGOD
11th December 2012, 3:47 AM
Rosa, Rosa, Rosa.

LizardonX
11th December 2012, 3:52 AM
Rosa X Kyurem-B

Misty Ketchum66
12th December 2012, 8:17 PM
I like all pairings with Rosa, but RosaxHugh is probably my favorite, then RosaxCheren. :)

Airi-Chan
15th December 2012, 5:55 AM
Rosa x Curtis is my favorite Rosa's ship!

Zino
19th December 2012, 7:16 PM
forever one-side Rosa/Cheren otp.

Flame Mistress
19th December 2012, 8:17 PM
I think I've decided that Rosa x Curtis is my favourite. It's so sweet how he keeps on calling her.

LizardonX
19th December 2012, 8:41 PM
Kyurem black is the only one manly enough for rosa.

Victorian Rush
30th December 2012, 11:15 AM
Ahh, I ship her and Nate. I practically ship Nate with everyone though haha

Kyurem black is the only one manly enough for rosa.

Seems legit to me haha
Nate is shipped with White Kyurem so it seems fair that Rosa is shipped with Black Kyurem, doesn't it?

CourtnieKat
4th January 2013, 12:19 AM
I love VisorShipping (Nate x Rosa),
They look so cute together!

I know some people are going to freak-out at me or something when I say this,
I absolutely dislike Hugh x Rosa.
I don't know why, it's just something about it I despise.
Sorry for my fail excuse xD

Aura Of Twilight
4th January 2013, 3:24 AM
I like all of the shippings, but Rose/Hugh is my favorite. What's sweeter than two childhood friends/rivals?

Ugh. I reaaaaaly need to get a BW2 game already. -_-

pikaplup2
8th January 2013, 11:34 PM
I have some super crack ships for her!
1.) Rosa x N I just love how they look together!
2.) Rosa x Morty I am just wierd ok! But since they technically meet in the pwt it could work! Btw is their a name for this ship?

Yuppirox
9th January 2013, 12:45 AM
Okay so I just thought of a new Rosa ship.

Rosa x X-chan (Gen VI girl)

Yes. >:]

Misty#1
11th January 2013, 7:13 AM
I love Rosa with both Hugh and Curtis, I can't decide which! Although I'm leaning more toward Rosa x Hugh... but Rosa x Curtis is so cute!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy
12th January 2013, 12:23 PM
I ship Rosa with Nate, Hilda, Hilbert, somehow on Hugh or Cheren. But I love Visorshipping the most:)

Mister Melancholy
12th January 2013, 8:24 PM
Rosa and Nate is my favorite one for her, but I could probably see her being paired up with anyone.

geag-a
15th January 2013, 9:57 AM
I love Rosa!! She's my favourite so far, so I ship her around a lot (` v `)

Rosa/Hilda is my favourite, though Rosa/Hugh, Rosa/Yancy, and Rosa/Colress are close to otp. I also like Rosa/Marlon, Rosa/Drayden, and Ingo/Rosa/Emmet.
I think she goes well with anyone! (and i like curtis having a onesided crush on her too oh no)

Toxic Nightshade
17th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Rosa is probably my most shipped character. I ship her with everybody! XD My favorite is Rosa X Hugh though, i find them cute together. Other honorable mentions are her and Colress, Curtis, Cheren, Nate, Ingo, and Grimsley.

lollygag
20th January 2013, 7:46 PM
I ship Rosa with Nate, though sometimes she gets the occasional feelings for Hugh. I don't ship Hugh with anyone, though. I think Nate and Rosa make a cute couple.

I don't ship Hilbert and Hilda, though.

jackiedog
21st January 2013, 8:44 PM
She goes good with so many people. I must say colress x Mei is the cutest thing ever. I like her with cheren and curtis too.

lollygag
26th January 2013, 4:07 AM
Ahh, I ship her and Nate. I practically ship Nate with everyone though haha

Who else do you ship him with?

Victorian Rush
26th January 2013, 5:00 AM

I'm sorry but I won't post them all here since this is a shipping thread for Rosa.

If you want to know, you can read this post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?591285-What-Nate-shipping-You-support&p=15630348#post15630348) on Nate's shipping thread. I posted most of them but there are so many other Nate shippings I ship.

LizardonX
26th January 2013, 5:42 AM

I don't know why Kyurem-W isn't mentioned more often. they were made for each other.

Cerabi
10th February 2013, 3:40 AM
I ship Colress and Mei.....ALOT. Yes, I'm a big Moonringshipper.
MeixHugh (Sequelshipping) is a honorable mention.

lollygag
13th February 2013, 6:04 PM
I don't know why Kyurem-W isn't mentioned more often. they were made for each other.

I don't think there's too many human x Pokemon shipping fans. Too much squick. But I guess whatever floats your boat...