PDA

View Full Version : Blastoise/Keldeo Deck Help

JoeyEs
1st December 2012, 6:20 PM
Hello everyone, here is a brief skeleton of my Blastoise/Keldeo deck I'm building, I'm still in the middle of finishing it so all advice, feedback and suggestions will be appreciated as I am open to tweeking it up a little so here is my list so far:

Pokemon (12):

1 Keldeo EX
2 Mewtwo EX (Promo card)
2 Kyurem (NV)
4--3 Blastoise line

Supporters/Items/Trainers (36):

2 Professor Juniper
3 N
3 Cilan
4 Skyla
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Rare Candy’s
2 Heavy Balls
2 Ultra Balls
2 Switch
2 Energy Switches
2 Energy Retrievals
2 Revives
2 Tool Scrappers
2 Energy Search

Energy (12):

10 Water Energy
2 DLE

Swagsire
4th December 2012, 2:14 AM
-2 rocky
-2 great ball
-2 revive
+1 Ultra Ball
+1 Computer Search
+2 DCE
+2 Water
There ya go Qwaa ;195;

dLOSINGSTREAKb
4th December 2012, 3:54 PM
you need to get atleast one more Keldeo in there, otherwise once your opponent takes out that one, your basically screwed

JoeyEs
5th December 2012, 2:17 AM
Thanks Quagsire! It was supposed to say 2 Ultra balls not Great balls anyway but I've changed it now.

And yeah I will add another Keldeo eventually but to evoid this issue I added revives and a rescue scarf :)

ven?
11th December 2012, 4:22 PM
2 keldeo at least is an asset, my friend plays a mean version of this for cities and runs three and still thinks it's not enough, mr. top player in the league >.>, but get rid of exp. share, and energy switch, you have 4 ssu it's pointless to move energy around when you can just put the pokemon back into you're hand and then spam em out with blastoise and you have the energy retreival.

JoeyEs
13th December 2012, 3:31 PM
2 keldeo at least is an asset, my friend plays a mean version of this for cities and runs three and still thinks it's not enough, mr. top player in the league >.>, but get rid of exp. share, and energy switch, you have 4 ssu it's pointless to move energy around when you can just put the pokemon back into you're hand and then spam em out with blastoise and you have the energy retreival.

Thank you ven, very nice advice.