PDA

View Full Version : What Nate shipping You support?

JetshipperKekkaishi
11th December 2012, 3:28 AM
Since I did one for Hilbert,than I guess let's do one for Nate since I enjoy the ships he is in. The Nate shippings I support are:
Transceviershipping: My BW2 OTP. For One I love their interactions and later on Yancy blushes a lot each time Nate calls her. I think that she may have a crush on him.
BassGuitarshipping:My Gym Leader x Hero shipping. I enjoy the shipping to death. And the ending does show him at her concert.
Visorshipping:Nate x Rosa. I guess I love this one too. They battle together against the Subway bosses. I love the interactions.
Royalshipping:Nate x Iris, Winning against Iris for the Championship make me love this pairing.
Others Shippings I like for Nate are:
GirlNextDoorshipping,Brightnessshipping,I guess I love all het Nate shipping. So What shipping You love for Nate?

LizardonX
11th December 2012, 4:12 AM
Nate X Kyurem white

Kyurem white just seems like the more feminine of the 2.

Aria-Forme
11th December 2012, 5:01 AM
I prefer Greyskyshipping and Visorshipping, but I also like Royale and Bassguitar. (: Greysky I ship both romantically and as friends and the fanart is really nice. Same goes for Visorshipping too!

EDIT: Yes I am backish DG such a surprise? :P

JennaJayfeather
11th December 2012, 5:05 AM
Wat Cat's back in the Shipping section? *LeGasp* :P

I feel a disconnect from many Nate shippings, probably because I never see much of his character. XD The ones I like is Nate x Yancy, and Nate x Hugh. :3 Yup. XD

Toran Frostbite
11th December 2012, 3:24 PM
Royalshipping

Royal
Quick correction, since I don't want the wrong name spreading, Nate/Iris is Royale, with the E. Royalshipping is a Gen4 'ship. Yes. *slinks away*

Skiyomi
11th December 2012, 6:19 PM
^ I've edited the poll to reflect that correction.

Oh, also I guess I should answer the question. Umm... Rosa... maybe Hugh? *is guilty of thinking of Rosa much more than Nate*

Tabula Rosa
11th December 2012, 6:35 PM
My main Nate shipping that I ship the most wholeheartedly would have to be GreySkyShipping. I don't tend to go down the "Male Protag x Rival" shipping route, but with that pairing I couldn't resist. I also like the appeal of Hugh being an older boy.

Yuppirox
12th December 2012, 8:40 AM
I'm on the same boat as some of the others here in the fact that I don't ship Nate much at all 'cause Rosa is much more shippable IMO but if I had to choose, I'd go for GreySkyshipping and Visorshipping. :P

xEryChan
13th December 2012, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah, I was waiting for someone to create one of these.

I'm all for Nate/Yancy (BW2 OTP) cause their interactions in the Black & White 2 games were just so darn cute. I also like Nate/Rosa, Nate/Skyla, and Nate/Elesa but overall, Nate/Yancy is my favorite.

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
13th December 2012, 11:52 PM
I select GreySkyshipping. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it.

Victorian Rush
14th December 2012, 3:08 AM
Nate is so shippable (; I have a new fandom bicycle haha

I ship Nate and Rosa. They're adorable together and I love their interactions from when they teamed up in Nimbasa City.

Nate X Kyurem white.

Nate and white Kyurem? Not gonna lie, I ship that too haha

JetshipperKekkaishi
14th December 2012, 4:27 AM
Nate is so shippable (; I have a new fandom bicycle haha

I ship Nate and Rosa. They're adorable together and I love their interactions from when they teamed up in Nimbasa City.

Nate and white Kyurem? Not gonna lie, I ship that too haha

I know right Nate is SO shippable. That is why I shipped him with the females in BW2. I even shipped him with Hilda and Bianca. XD White Kyurem huh? I also liked that pairing for some reason.

xEryChan
14th December 2012, 9:24 PM
I know right Nate is SO shippable. That is why I shipped him with the females in BW2. I even shipped him with Hilda and Bianca. XD White Kyurem huh? I also liked that pairing for some reason.

He seriously is. I ship him around a whole lot more then Rosa, that's for sure.

I ship Nate/Bianca, Nate/Dawn, and Nate/May. Oh yeah, Nate/White Kyurem as we. I've always seen Reshiram as female and Zekrok as male. Same goes for White and Black Kyurem.

supersmew
16th December 2012, 5:47 PM
Nate X Kyurem white

Kyurem white just seems like the more feminine of the 2.

Nate X Kyurem white

K-Kyurem? Um... Actually, that could work. If I think about it.

Anyways, I feel like I'm the only one who ships Nate X Colress.

Blood Red Absol
16th December 2012, 10:55 PM
I vote ship him with Colress <333
(ok yes I am nuts so don't listen to me)

xEryChan
17th December 2012, 12:30 AM
I vote ship him with Colress <333
(ok yes I am nuts so don't listen to me)

I ship Nate around like there's no tomorrow haha xDD
I definitely ship him with Colress as well and I have no shame in admitting that as well.

WinterStarlight
18th December 2012, 2:09 AM
I like shipping Nate with Rosa since I find them cute together, and Nate x Hugh is my Brotp~! :3
Transceivershipping is my favorite one though. They are just so adorable together and I love how Yancy can act so shy around him. *u*

Flame Mistress
19th December 2012, 8:19 PM
I suppose the ones you could say I ship to some extent are Nate x Rosa but then again, I ship Rosa with everyone, Nate x Iris same here, and Nate x Yancy.

Mizz Nikki
22nd December 2012, 10:15 PM
I think the more appropriate question is what Nate shipping do I not support haha seriously, Nate is like the most shippable character ever aside from Ash of course lol

I think overall, my favorite is Transcievershipping. I love their interactions in the games and it's really cute how Yancy blushes sometimes when Nate calls her. I really do believe that she has a crush on him.

But I have a long list of Nate shippings that I support haha

Toxic Nightshade
23rd December 2012, 1:36 AM
hm, i ship him with a lot of characters. xD but mostly i ship Nate x Rosa, Nate x Hugh, and Nate x Yancy. ;P i think he works out well with those characters.

Luthor
23rd December 2012, 2:29 AM
I too don't really have a major shipping for nate possibly VisorShipping or RoyaleShipping.

btw isn't Colress & Nate SpectralColorShipper?

Blood Red Absol
23rd December 2012, 11:19 PM
btw isn't Colress & Nate SpectralColorShipper?

Yes it is and it is still the best shipping up there <3

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spectralcolorshipping

eryyy
24th December 2012, 5:56 AM
Nate is definitely my new fandom bicycle haha I ship him everyone.

My overall favorite Nate shipping is Transcievershipping (: I love their interactions and it was adorable when she would blush everytime Nate called her. She definitely has a crush on him haha

Greyskyshipping is another one. I'm a sucker for rival shippings. I ship this one a lot more then Coma now.

And Visorshipping too. I started shipping Nate with Rosa the second they teamed against the Subway bosses in Nimbasa City. Seriously, they're somcute together and I definitely think she may have a crush on him too xDD

Meowth City
24th December 2012, 10:19 PM
Hmm, I think it would have to be Nate x Rosa for me. After all, I find myself shipping Rosa with practically everybody and I honestly haven't thought much about Nate in regards to shipping. Although it doesn't hurt that in every game, I tend to name the player after characters from my fictional ideas. This time for BW2, seeing as I have both games, the girl [in Black 2] and boy [in White 2] characters were named after a canon ship in one of my works, so shipping them is surprisingly easy.

Greatemboar
19th January 2013, 11:20 AM
Visorshipping is easy to support I do like Brightshipping and Royaleshipping but Nate x Rosa looks cute

Starsurfer
19th January 2013, 11:45 AM
GreySkyshipping. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a sucker for that hothead rival of mine ;)

Nate and Colress are also an interesting matchup

Victorian Rush
26th January 2013, 4:56 AM
Who don't I ship Nate with? Haha, I ship him with practically everyone.

Some of my favorite ships with him are Visor, Transceiver, Greysky, SpectralColor, Takeeoff, Brightness, Array, SecondBest, BassGuitar, Advent, Nate x Dawn (forgot what the name was), Nate x May (same), Nate x Lyra, and so many more.

I also ship Nate with White Kyruem O.O

OrcaCity
28th January 2013, 6:58 PM
GreySkyShipping for me. You don't even want to know how much I love (And how dedicated I am to) this pairing.
I started shipping them when I was playing White 2 and was in the Castelia Sewers (Quite a charming place to start). I was on Tumblr at the time while I was playing and was going through the Hugh tag when I saw a GreySkyShipping art. I looked at the picture and down at my game console, stars formed in my eyes, and in that moment, I became the Cheshire Cat.
And the rest, my friends, is history.

lollygag
29th January 2013, 6:23 PM
I always ship Nate with Rosa, though sometimes I think he and Yancy would be cute together.