PDA

View Full Version : The Combatants Cup - Sign Ups

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 8:52 PM
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscup.png
Welcome to what I hope will be a staple in the Serebii community. Throughout the evolution of competitive sports, an idea emerged. The idea of a “Fantasy League”. As such, I hereby introduce to you:
The Combatants Cup
The Combatants Cup will consist of 2 sections. The first will be a standard team-style BW2 OU tournament, and the second shall be The Combatants Fantasy League, or the CFL for short.

Section 1:
The Combatants Cup:

This will run as a team-style tournament, but teams will not be submitted by the participants. There have been assigned 11 Team Captains, 4 each in 3 groups, who will draft teams of 5 once the signup period ends. After the draft, however, the role of the captain is done.
The tournament, as a team style tournament, will run in a round-robin format. This means that each team will play every other team once, followed by a playoff with each division winner and a wildcard team. Each match will consist of 3 battles which will be RANDOMLY assigned by me before the start of each round. This ensures that all participants will have a chance to participate, instead of having one or two players sitting the bench for the whole tournament and thus defeating the entire reason that they signed up.
The team captains are as follows. I have chosen one captain from 11 Serebii clans. If enough participants sign up, I will add additional captains. Each Captain is sponsored by a clan:

Alpha Division:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupCC.png
The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks, led by M4zz of Creamery Command!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupdrac_zps91eb51b5.png
Une équipe de Badass, led by BestGamePearl of Dracaena

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupcg_zpsefed4131.png
The Fellowship, led by Ninja Dewott of The Crystalline Guard!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupfz_zps5efd1c78.png
The Aces of Frost, led by Sparkbeat of Frozen Heart!

Bravo Division:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupta_zps173a059a.png
The Golden Eagles, led by Blue Harvest of Team America!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscuplg_zps4d496d68.png
The Shield, led by Ger9119 of Legacy!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupdinc2_zpse30b27bf.png
The Human Scoliopedes, led by Prohawk of Danger Inc.!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupsd_zps324f7e93.png
The Lost Ones, led by SoulMuse of Sentient Dragons!

Charlie Division:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupAoS.png
Tequila Sunrise, led by ~Ace of Age of Shoguns!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscuptbc_zpsb62863bd.png
The Hellfire Hydras, led by McDanger of The Battle Corporation!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscuptht_zpsc6666e1e.png
The Weather Warriors, led by snivy trainer of The Hoenn Triangle!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/regalrenegades_zps776acf21.png
The Regal Renegades, led by Alcatraz, a clanless representative of the Serebii community!

REGISTRATION
If you wish to sign up for this portion of the tournament, please fill out the following form:

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username:
Clan (if applicable):
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

SIGNUPS FOR THE COMBATANTS CUP ARE FULL. IF YOU WISH TO BE ON THE SUBS LIST, FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM AND PM IT TO ME WITH THE SUBJECT "COMBATANTS CUP SUB REQUEST"

The signup phase for the Combatants cup tournament will continue until we have reached the desired amount of 36 non-captain players. If the number of desired potential signups exceeds that number, we will include more teams in the tournament and increase the overall length of the tournament.

Please be aware that, as of the current set-up, this tournament will last approximately 3 months.

Registrations:
http://i50.*******.com/24o4n50.jpg

The Combatants Fantasy League:

A fantasy league, for those who don’t know, is as follows:

A fantasy league/sport (also known as rotisserie, roto, or owner simulation) is a game where participants act as owners to build a team that competes against other fantasy owners based on thestatistics generated by the real individual players or teams of a professional sport. Probably the most common variant converts statistical performance into points that are compiled and totaled according to a roster selected by a manager that makes up a fantasy team. These point systems are typically simple enough to be manually calculated by a "league commissioner." More complex variants use computer modeling of actual games based on statistical input generated by professional sports. In fantasy sports there is the ability to trade, cut, and sign players, like a real sports owner.

As such, that is exactly what we will be having here.
We will have fantasy leagues consisting of 9 owners each. While the Combatants Cup regular season will last 8 weeks, in the interest of playoffs for the fantasy leagues, the fantasy league will consist of 5-7 weeks, depending on the number of participants. During the first week of the Combatants Cup, fantasy league owners will participate in a draft of their own. After that, owners will be allowed to set a lineup for each week. They will receive points based on the final scores of their players matches. Scores will be as follows:
Win the battle – 10 points
Lose the battle – 1 point
+2 points for every surviving Pokemon on your team after a win
The team of the player wins the weekly match – 5 points
The player's win is the 1st for the team that week - 5 points
The player's win is the 2nd for the team that week - 8 points
The player does not complete their match - -3 points

The goal is to have 1 league with 9 owners, divided into 3 divisions. Just like with the Cup itself.

Combatants Fantasy League SignUp:
Serebii Name:
In.
I understand that there is no battling involved in the Fantasy League.

Signups for the Fantasy league are FULL

Combatants Fantasy League Registrations:

http://i47.*******.com/3466nhv.jpg

That sums everything up. If you have any questions or feel like I've missed something, please do not hesitate to pm/vm me, or let me know on xat.

The sign up phaze will last for 1 full week. Best of luck to all participants

Astral Shadow
18th December 2012, 9:05 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Shadow♠
Clan (if applicable): Dracaena
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

Whoo.

Miror
18th December 2012, 9:07 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Miror
Clan (if applicable): Team America

legendofsway
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: legendofsway

bendy001
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Bendy001

Eranu™
18th December 2012, 9:09 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Eranu

Ðew™
18th December 2012, 9:10 PM
Serebii Username: dew
Clan (if applicable): Team Amurica

Just inb4 kots asks that I join at the last minute.

BLUES.
18th December 2012, 9:15 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: BLUES.
Clan (if applicable): Danger Inc.

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 9:16 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Shadow♠

Whoo.

1/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Miror

2/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: legendofsway

3/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Bendy001

4/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Eranu

5/36

Serebii Username: dew
Clan (if applicable): Team Amurica

Just inb4 kots asks that I join at the last minute.

6/36. And thanks haha

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: BLUES.

7/36.

SneaselFTW
18th December 2012, 9:17 PM
This is what you were talking about then?

JOINING

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username:SneaselFTW
Clan (if applicable):~

Also, I want to be Goo Lagoon or The Fellowship :D

Sietse23
18th December 2012, 9:20 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Sietse23

Chidoriuser
18th December 2012, 9:21 PM
Serebii Name: Chidoriuser
In.

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Chidoriuser
Clan (if applicable): Age of Shoguns

Ninja Eevee
18th December 2012, 9:23 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Ninja Eevee
Clan (if applicable): The Hoenn Traiangle

Bestgamepearl
18th December 2012, 9:23 PM
I would like to point out that i accept bribes in the form of money, pleasuring, well built teams, or any combination of those things. Otherwise fate will decide!!!

Sparkbeat
18th December 2012, 9:27 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Sparkbeat
Clan (if applicable): Frozen Heart

Aeon™
18th December 2012, 9:27 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: The Mysterious Stranger
Clan (if applicable): Creamery Command

in for the other one too.

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 9:28 PM
This is what you were talking about then?

JOINING

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username:SneaselFTW
Clan (if applicable):~

Also, I want to be Goo Lagoon or The Fellowship :D

8/36. I know you're in SOTP, so putting that down.

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Sietse23

9/36

Serebii Name: Chidoriuser
In.

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Chidoriuser

1/9, 10/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Ninja Eevee
Clan (if applicable): The Hoenn Traiangle

11/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Sparkbeat

12/36. I know you're in Frozen Heart, so putting that down.

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: The Mysterious Stranger

in for the other one too.

13/36, 2/9

ShowMeTheMankey
18th December 2012, 9:29 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: ShowMeTheMankey
Clan (if applicable): Danger Inc

Tormented
18th December 2012, 9:31 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Tormented
Clan (if applicable): Crystalline Guard

Psycho Cut
18th December 2012, 9:31 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Psycho Cut
Clan (if applicable): The Crystalline Guard

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 9:36 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: ShowMeTheMankey

14/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Tormented

15/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Psycho Cut

16/36

At this rate, we might need another team. This is going to be a very long tourney.

AB2
18th December 2012, 9:39 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: AB2
Clan (if applicable): nada

Usatoday
18th December 2012, 9:47 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Voice of the Forest
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.Agreed
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Agreed

EZ Target?
18th December 2012, 9:53 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: spiderman123
Clan (if applicable): ~

I will go wherever needed :D

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 9:57 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: AB2
Clan (if applicable): nada

17/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Voice of the Forest
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.Agreed
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Agreed

18/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: spiderman123
Clan (if applicable): ~

I will go wherever needed :D

19/36

Extroph
18th December 2012, 10:00 PM
Combatants Cup signup: Extroph
Serebii Username: Chicken Luver Girl
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Derp yes
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Derp yes

Nice art btw ;o

TrainerChris
18th December 2012, 10:07 PM
Combatants Cup signup: TrainerChris
Serebii Username: TrainerChris

CrystalNinetales
18th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corp.

this fantasy league thing...
Serebii Name: CrystalNinetales
In.

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Combatants Cup signup: Extroph
Serebii Username: Chicken Luver Girl
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Derp yes
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Derp yes

Nice art btw ;o

20/36

Combatants Cup signup: TrainerChris
Serebii Username: TrainerChris

21/36

Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corp.

this fantasy league thing...
Serebii Name: CrystalNinetales
In.

22/36, 3/9

725roy
18th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: pikachu725
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Yep.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Yeah O.K.

bendy001
18th December 2012, 10:19 PM
so when will bracket be up

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 10:24 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: pikachu725
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Yep.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Yeah O.K.

23/36

so when will bracket be up

There is no bracket. This is a round robin style tournament, which means that each team plays everybody else once. THAT will be up after the draft, which will be held next week.

GC7
18th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Combatants Cup signup: GC7
Serebii Username: GC7

PanOne
18th December 2012, 10:54 PM
Combatants cup sign up:PanOne
serebii username:PanOne
clan(if applicable)Crystalline Guard
i here by acknowledge the fact that i am under no circumstances guareenteed to be on a specific team
i do recongnize the fact that i WILL be on a team and participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament

Zachmac
18th December 2012, 10:56 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Zachmac

gigaboost
18th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Gigaboost
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team as well as the crazy pretentiousness of this sentence :P.

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 11:03 PM
Combatants Cup signup: GC7
Serebii Username: GC7

24/36

Combatants cup sign up:PanOne
serebii username:PanOne
clan(if applicable)Crystalline Guard
i here by acknowledge the fact that i am under no circumstances guareenteed to be on a specific team
i do recongnize the fact that i WILL be on a team and participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament

25/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Zachmac

26/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Gigaboost
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team as well as the crazy pretentiousness of this sentence :P.

27/36

Rhonder
18th December 2012, 11:22 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Rhonder

Wow, this is gonna be chaotic. Yayyyyy~ xD

Ísjaki
18th December 2012, 11:45 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Montresor

WolfonDiamond
18th December 2012, 11:45 PM
Serebii Username: Wolfondiamond

Clan (if applicable): Legacy

agreed, sign me up.

Naoto Shirogane
18th December 2012, 11:46 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Rairyan
Clan (if applicable): TBC

Kingothestone
18th December 2012, 11:49 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Rhonder

Wow, this is gonna be chaotic. Yayyyyy~ xD

28/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Montresor

29/36

Serebii Username: Wolfondiamond

Clan (if applicable): Legacy

agreed, sign me up.

30/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Rairyan
Clan (if applicable): TBC

31/36

ger9119
18th December 2012, 11:49 PM
this is going to be awesome! Honored to be a team captain and for legacy being choosen in this cup. Looking foward to choosing a team best of luck everyone.

Lunar.
19th December 2012, 12:09 AM
Serebii Username: Lunar.
Clan (if applicable): None

Parzival
19th December 2012, 12:23 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Parzival

Eliteknight
19th December 2012, 12:33 AM
Code:
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username:Eliteknight
Clan (if applicable):The Battle Corporation

Code:
Serebii Name:Eliteknight
In.

jirachiuser1
19th December 2012, 12:36 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
Clan (if applicable): creamery command

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 12:40 AM
this is going to be awesome! Honored to be a team captain and for legacy being choosen in this cup. Looking foward to choosing a team best of luck everyone.

Absolutely, Ger. I suggest that the captains begin holding tryouts so they can figure out who they want on their teams.

Serebii Username: Lunar.
Clan (if applicable): None

32/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Parzival

33/36

Code:
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username:Eliteknight
Clan (if applicable):The Battle Corporation

Code:
Serebii Name:Eliteknight
In.

34/36, 4/9

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
Clan (if applicable): creamery command

35/36.

If you havn't signed up yet, don't worry. Chances are I am going to add some more teams. I've gotten requests from other clans for sponsorships.

M4zz
19th December 2012, 12:42 AM
So yeah, if you're interested in playing for the GLLS, drop me a PM or swing by here (http://xat.com/creamerycommandcenter) and arrange a try-out with me. Best of luck to all that show!

Naoto Shirogane
19th December 2012, 12:45 AM
im sure i wont need to do any try outs but if any1 wants me to feel free to test my skills

~Ace
19th December 2012, 12:45 AM
Hey guys, if you're interested in playing for Tequila Sunrise then hit me up here (http://xat.com/Golden_Tiger_Palace).

Parzival
19th December 2012, 12:49 AM
Heh, why not.

Serebii Name: Parzival
In.

Crazy Bolts
19th December 2012, 12:51 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Crazy Bolts
Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corporation

Bestgamepearl
19th December 2012, 12:52 AM
Since i guess I should be a bit more serious now, drop by the dracaena xat (http://xat.com/Dracaena) or shoot me a PM if you're interested in being part of Une équipe de Badass! I might give you a test battle, ask you to battle someone else, or I might even ask you about what you had for dinner last night! With name changes, my crappy memory, and my lack of knowing everyone, confronting me if you have any interest is a very wise idea! still accepting the bribes listed on page 1

ger9119
19th December 2012, 12:56 AM
http://xat.com/SerebiiLegacy

Since everyone is doing it see me if you want to be apart of the shield :)

Lost™
19th December 2012, 1:04 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Lost Requiem
(If more teams are available, anyways)

KentuckyFriedTorchic
19th December 2012, 1:40 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: KentuckyFriedTorchic

BurntToast
19th December 2012, 1:50 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: BurntToast

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 2:03 AM
Heh, why not.

Serebii Name: Parzival
In.

5/9

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Crazy Bolts

36/36. This fills the requirement of 5 players each on the 9 current teams. I am currently in the process of adding 3 more teams. I have 2 sponsors already, and now require a third. If your clan is interested, please PM me.

Combatants Cup signup:

On hold until more teams are finalized.

Combatants Cup signup:

Combatants Cup signup:

Sheps™
19th December 2012, 2:24 AM
Combatant cup sighnup
Serebii Username: Sheps

Rhonder
19th December 2012, 3:06 AM
I'm fine with participating on any team, though it would be nice to be on ND's team ;D That being said, if anyone is particularly interested in recruiting me, feel free to PM/VM me :D And we can test/negotiate/wev

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 3:10 AM
for the participants: Since there are probably going to be between 44 and 48 of you, it is in YOUR best interests to get in contact with the captains whom you would like to pick you. There are simply too many participants for the captains to go around sending pm's. if you don't care who you play for, though, just sit back and relax. You WILL be on a team.

Skarm™
19th December 2012, 3:51 AM
Nt sure about Kotsy letting me in, but this is an exceptional tournament

Code:
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Skamory7
Clan (if applicable): SOTP

Apollo77
19th December 2012, 3:57 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Apollo77

Utopian
19th December 2012, 4:07 AM
Combatants Cup signup: Jets
Serebii Username: Jets
Clan (if applicable): TA

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 5:02 AM
Combatant cup sighnup

Code:
Combatants Cup signup:

Combatants Cup signup:

All of the above are on hold until more teams are finalized. I have received sponsorships from Frozen Heart and Sentient Dragons, who will be joining the Alpha and Bravo divisions, accordingly. I have also issued invites to 3 other clans regarding the final sponsorship slot. Until one of them give me a concrete yes, there is only ONE more slot open for the cup. Feel free, however, to sign up for the fantasy league.

ElxlceL
19th December 2012, 5:36 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: ElxlceL
Clan (if applicable): Only battling on my behalf

justinjiaxinghu
19th December 2012, 6:21 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: justinjiaxinghu
Clan (if applicable): The Hoenn Triangle

SneaselFTW
19th December 2012, 9:20 AM
Serebii Name: SneaselFTW
In.

Magicmonkey
19th December 2012, 10:55 AM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Magicmonkey

I acknowledge the above, and understand things.

Also pick me im amazing. 1610 points in OU on PO, js.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 11:53 AM
Serebii Name: SneaselFTW
In.

6/9.

10char

xShayde
19th December 2012, 12:20 PM
Serebii Username: Shayd3hunna

Jazz™
19th December 2012, 4:42 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username:Jazz Hands
Clan (if applicable):Creamery Command

snivy trainer
19th December 2012, 4:50 PM
Wow, lots of people. I'm snivy trainer, one of the captains for this cup. It would be nice to have any of you on my team; a real honour. And I wish every team the best of luck for this! I am not, however, going to tell you to PM me or VM me about this. Feel free to do so if you want, I won't ignore it. I don't want a thousand messages about people wanting to try-out or something (I get enough of that already :D)

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude
19th December 2012, 4:50 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Scorch the Breeder Dude
I'm hoping to join Weather Warriors. Someone PM me when the competition starts please.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 4:55 PM
I hereby announce 2 new teams:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupfz_zps5efd1c78.png
The Aces of Frost, led by Sparkbeat of Frozen Heart!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/combatantscupsd_zps324f7e93.png
The Lost Ones, led by SoulMuse of Sentient Dragons!
-------------------------------------------

As such, I have some sorting out to do. With Sparkbeat becoming a captain, that drops the number of participants to 35 of the new required 44. Now then, to approve more applications:

Combatants Cup signup:

36/44

Combatants Cup signup:

37/44

Combatants Cup signup:

38/44

Combatant cup sighnup

39/44

Code:
Combatants Cup signup:

40/44

Combatants Cup signup:

41/44

42/44

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: ElxlceL
Clan (if applicable): Only battling on my behalf

43/44

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: justinjiaxinghu

44/44

This once again fills the capacity, with 4 participants, xShayde and magicmonkey, Jazz Hands and Scorch the breeder dude, still outstanding. I will, more likely than not, be adding a 12th team, so these 4 players will probably be allowed to participate. I will NOT, however, exceed 12 teams. With 12 teams, the competition phase of this tournament will last 13 weeks. As such, the signup phase for the Combatants cup is now over. I do, however, need a few more participants for the Fantasy League. You're allowed to be in both sections, so don't be shy.

Sparkbeat
19th December 2012, 4:57 PM
Anyone interested in joining my team, feel free to VM me! Or I'll probably be on our PO channel.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 5:18 PM
There are no more positions available for the Combatants Cup. There are still 4 openings for the fantasy league, as SneaselFTW has withdrawn his application.

firestar319
19th December 2012, 5:55 PM
Who'd of thunk I'd be doing somethin like this

Serebii Name: firestar319
In.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 5:55 PM
Who'd of thunk I'd be doing somethin like this

Serebii Name: firestar319
In.

6/9.

3 more spots. who wants em.

Conquer Phoenix
19th December 2012, 6:10 PM
I wonder if this would be better then my NFL fantasy team

Serebii Name:Woebegonenick
In.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 6:28 PM
I wonder if this would be better then my NFL fantasy team

Serebii Name:Woebegonenick
In.

7/9.

At least we have one person who completely gets what's happening with this.

2 spots left.

EonDragonFTW
19th December 2012, 7:23 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: EonDragonFTW
Clan (if applicable): Omega

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 7:24 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: EonDragonFTW
Clan (if applicable): Omega

Denied. There are no more spots available.

Extroph
19th December 2012, 7:42 PM
Serebii Name: Extroph
In.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 7:43 PM
Serebii Name: Extroph
In.

8/9. 1 more until we're ready to go, folks.

sanae
19th December 2012, 7:56 PM
Serebii Name: tsumigi-chan
In.

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 8:01 PM
Serebii Name: tsumigi-chan
In.

9/9.

That fills signups. As soon as I get the final team, I'll make an announcement, and then we can get the draft underway!

xShayde
19th December 2012, 9:05 PM
So am I in or wut

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 9:36 PM
So am I in or wut

You will be. I'll make it official as soon as I get another sponsor.

Atrocious
19th December 2012, 9:55 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Atrocious
Clan (if applicable): Skies of the Phoenix

If there happens to be another team just incase as I know it's currently full.

EDIT: Clan.

guerrilla radio
19th December 2012, 10:33 PM
Serebii Username: guerrilla radio

batl pls

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 11:14 PM
Combatants Cup signup:

If there happens to be another team just incase as I know it's currently full.

EDIT: Clan.

Serebii Username: guerrilla radio

batl pls

Denied. Spots are filled. If you would like, I can put you on a substitute list.

guerrilla radio
19th December 2012, 11:29 PM
sub pls (:

Alcatraz
19th December 2012, 11:30 PM
Sub please!

Psilo
19th December 2012, 11:32 PM
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Psilo
Clan (if applicable):

I'd like a treasured spot as a sub please

Kingothestone
19th December 2012, 11:36 PM
sub pls (:

Sub please!

Combatants Cup signup:

I'd like a treasured spot as a sub please

Approved for subs. List will not have a cap. Also adding eondragonftw and atrocious.

Any future subs, please PM me your request.

Extroph
20th December 2012, 1:31 AM
ily kots, can we start the tourney?

Kingothestone
20th December 2012, 1:34 AM
As you wish, Extroph.

after some issues with communications and a strong desire to move things along, the last team captain is a clanless Serebii user, and is well known throughout the competitive community. I present to you:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/regalrenegades_zps776acf21.png
The Regal Renegades, led by Alcatraz, a clanless representative of the Serebii community!

This officially ends the signup phase of the Combatants Cup. Any future requests for a place on the substitution list should be sent to me via Private Message.