PDA

View Full Version : What Dawn Shipping?

eryyy
23rd December 2012, 8:56 PM
Ash gets one, so does Iris, and Rosa, and Nate so why not Dawn? Which Dawn shipping is your favorite?

My overall favorite shipping with Dawn is Pearlshipping but I also support a ton of other shippings involving Dawn, such as Ikarishipping, Cavaliershipping, Twinleafshipping, and SapphirePearlshipping.

LizardonX
23rd December 2012, 8:59 PM
Meh, let's see Ash, Cynthia, Mamoswine, Kyurem, Piplup, Arceus, Iris, and Dragonite. I think these are some of my favs

i never understood the pull of ikari anyways, pauls the type of guy who deserves to die in a ditch somewhere not get a girl:p

~Kari~
23rd December 2012, 9:21 PM
IkariShipping all the way!

BlueDragonfangirl
24th December 2012, 1:39 AM
Pearlshipping all the way for me. I'll ship that pairing till the series ends. Even past the D/P series, they are just so cute together.

Arceusgamer14
24th December 2012, 3:24 AM
Pearlshipping, since they are both alike!

I am Lu
24th December 2012, 3:31 AM
Dawn is my shipping bicycle. I like her with Zoey, Kenny, Barry, but Paul is probably my favorite.

JetshipperKekkaishi
24th December 2012, 5:35 AM
Ash x Dawn for me. The other Dawn shipping don't really appeal to me besides Fortuneshipping and Dawn x Cynthia. And somehow Hilbert x Dawn. Now I am fond of Leaf x Dawn :3 and Dawn x Hilda.

xEryChan
24th December 2012, 5:45 AM
Pearlshipping gets my vote. None of the other shipping in the list are appealing to me, besides Ikari and Cavalier. Ash & Dawn were seriously made for each other, in my opinion.

So yeah, Pearlshipping all the way for me (:

Yuppirox
24th December 2012, 9:51 PM
There was another Dawn shipping poll here a while back before these threads started to become more common. It died off though xD

Pearl gets my vote. Second would be Ikari. I ship many other Dawn ships though since she's my fandom bicycle. :P

Meowth City
24th December 2012, 10:27 PM
I used to be really fond of PenguinShipping, as it had all the trappings of unrequited love. Then, I got over that. Now, I'm more into interested in GirlPowerShipping (Cynthia is just win!). In terms of the game-only ships, I like her with Barry and to a lesser extent, Lucas.

Kutie Pie
24th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Ikarishipping seemed to have grown on me over the last couple of years, though ever since I played through Diamond, I've also taken a small liking to Twinleafshipping. Barry's ecstatic nature makes things a little interesting to me.

I've also seen a few stories with Darkrai/Dawn (game-wise), but it's not for me.

AquaMilotic
25th December 2012, 12:04 AM
Dawn x Zoey, I like the hints and the hair brushing thing. I think it should've been an option in the poll, it seems bigger to me than Dawn x May and Dawn x Gary.

Moonlight Starlight
26th December 2012, 12:44 AM
I'm a Ikarishipping(Dawn x Paul).I really like these two together.

Mizz Nikki
26th December 2012, 12:51 AM
Cavaliershipping definitely takes the cake here. The hints in the anime were adorable and did you see Dawn fangirling over Gary and his poems? Aww, so cute (:

Princess Raspberyl
26th December 2012, 4:15 AM
Meh, let's see Ash, Cynthia, Mamoswine, Kyurem, Piplup, Arceus, Iris, and Dragonite. I think these are some of my favs

i never understood the pull of ikari anyways, pauls the type of guy who deserves to die in a ditch somewhere not get a girl:p

Same here. The thought of Paul getting a girlfriend is like Ash aging past 10. IMPOSSSSSSSSSSSSSIBLE D8
Pearl and Penguin all the way for meh. :)

TheCrobatKing
27th December 2012, 8:09 PM
For me, it's a cross between Penguin and Cavalier Shipping. They seem the most possible for me and have decent hints of their own. Dawn looks pretty infatuated with Gary and Kenny and Dawn seem close.

I think PearlShipping is possible but I never mention it since I hat the idea of Ash and Down together.

LizardonX
27th December 2012, 8:27 PM
Alas Sppf is the only place where ikari doesnt take the lead. (even then its only used as a keep away)

Pokegirl Fan~
28th December 2012, 12:56 AM
Pearlshipping is my favorite Dawn shipping, but I like the other ones too. DawnxIris is my 2nd favorite Dawn shipping because they are soo cute together X3

Toxic Nightshade
28th December 2012, 12:57 AM
i'm a big fan of Ikari Shipping, Twinleaf Shipping, and Cavalier shipping. I ship dawn a lot. :P

Aura Of Twilight
28th December 2012, 6:12 PM
Ikarishipping for me, but Twinleafshipping comes at a close second. ^^

Although I do kinda like Darkrai and Dawn together though. :3

Flame Mistress
28th December 2012, 6:58 PM
PearlShipping all the way for me. TwinleafShipping is my gameverse OTP, though, and I still have a fondness for PenguinShipping.

OceanicLanturn
29th December 2012, 6:22 PM
PearlShipping is the only ship i support for... now xD (waits for Bianca x Virgil to become a real ship).

There were so many moments throughout DP that screamed "Ash X Dawn",and the fact that DP was my favourite saga made it even higher.

<3

ChampionRed
30th December 2012, 3:05 AM
It will always be Ash x Dawn for me no matter what! =D They both look so cute together!

PearlShipping all the way. ;3

Victorian Rush
30th December 2012, 10:49 AM
Pearlshipping definitely. It has been my OTP for the longest time. Ash and Dawn are adorable together and they were like so close during DP.

I also like Ikari as well but that's it. I don't ship Dawn around that much, unlike Ash haha.

McZaky29
30th December 2012, 6:41 PM
There were entirely too many moments between Ash and Dawn throughout DP for me not to be a heavy supporter of Pearlshipping. :3

Shooti
4th January 2013, 8:32 AM
I ship Dawn exclusively with Gary. I just think they are meant to be together. Gary was there from the very first episode, wasn't he? And you would expect him to be in it till it ends being Ash's childhood friend/rival. If Ash can get a girl, then why not Gary? Dawn/Gary hints that occurred only in 3/192 episodes of DP are cute enough to be compared with Paul/Dawn, Kenny/Dawn and others.. sometimes it makes me sick people don't take this ship seriously. Cavalieshipping IMO deserves more supporters than it has...

⊱✿RedAshEntropy
4th January 2013, 9:42 AM
Dawn is a very shippable character so it's Pearlshipping and Penguinshipping. These two are my top two faves, I also ship Dawn with Barry, Paul, Misty, Drew, May, Gary, Trip, Iris and Cilan,. These are just some though.XD

Solacen
4th January 2013, 10:59 AM
It will always be Ash x Dawn for me no matter what! =D They both look so cute together!

PearlShipping all the way. ;3

Pretty much this

pokemongeof
6th January 2013, 6:01 AM
PearlShipping is the only shipping for me! Ash and Dawn are SO CUTE, and so fond of each other! Besides, Barry is too energetic, Kenny would be too obvious, and Paul.... (no offense) eww..

Flame Mistress
6th January 2013, 8:26 PM
Dawn is a very shippable character so it's Pearlshipping and Penguinshipping. These two are my top two faves, I also ship Dawn with Barry, Paul, Misty, Drew, May, Gary, Trip, Iris and Cilan,. These are just some though.XD

Dawn is pretty much the most shippable character in Pokemon, ever. I ship her with Ash, Barry, Kenny, Conway, Cilan, Drew, Trip, Gary, Brock, Roark, and Lucas. Yep.

xEryChan
6th January 2013, 9:50 PM
Dawn is pretty much the most shippable character in Pokemon, ever. I ship her with Ash, Barry, Kenny, Conway, Cilan, Drew, Trip, Gary, Brock, Roark, and Lucas. Yep.

Dawn is quite shippable but to me, Ash is the most shippable character in Pokemon.

I do ship Dawn with Ash, Barry, Cilan, Drew, Gary, Paul, Lucas, Nate, Hilbert, May, and Misty. These are the only ones I can think of right now.

VaironGod
7th January 2013, 2:44 AM
Dawn and Zoey forever.

BlueDragonfangirl
7th January 2013, 6:30 PM

But to me, the only person I ship her with is Ash. The only one I ship with every one is Ash himselfXD
Pearlshipping is adorable =]