PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Direct Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Serebii
8th January 2013, 10:53 AM
Hey guys

Just posting this to discuss the Pokémon Direct that's happening today to free up the news thread

US Stream: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/
EU Stream: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html
Japan Stream: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/pokemon/direct20130108/index.html
Australian Stream: http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect

I also will be live posting about it on the site, with screenshots and everything

Don't be spammy. This thread will be closed when we make specific forums for the reveals

mockingjay
8th January 2013, 10:54 AM
So main 3DS games will be revealed in an hour's time. What is everyone expecting we'll get?

Footage? Logo? Titles?

halloweenghost
8th January 2013, 10:56 AM
So close my stomach is feeling bleh

NimhShambler
I feel completely and utterly miserable...why? I have to leave exactly 15 minutes before Direct starts. I'm...I'm gonna cry. Why did my court date have to be today? At least my boyfriend is going to watch it for me, and call to tell me exactly what it is, but I want to see with my own eyes! One hour and seven minutes by my clock.

Roxas The Deaf
Logos and titles i think

halloweenghost
8th January 2013, 10:57 AM
I would be completly estatic if they manage to show any footage if it is gen 6

y1y
8th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Don't know if this means the news is aired ahead of any other time zones or not, but the Australian website claims that the footage will be aired at 9pm AEST, which is about 5 minutes from now. I don't know if this is true or not though seeing as the Japan footage is scheduled to air about an hour later? Any thoughts/clarification?

bobandbill
Also added in the australia stream: http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect

Don't know if this means the news is aired ahead of any other time zones, but the Australian website claims that the footage will be aired at 9pm AEST, which is about 5 minutes from now. I don't know if this is true or not though seeing as the Japan footage is scheduled to air about an hour later? Any thoughts/clarification? Maybe. Unless they think we all live in queensland which is an hour off iirc. =/

t67443
Logo and template footage like all other first release videos of a new game showing off they system and style of the game as well as some characters and Pokemon. Definitely a logo or 2 will show up as well as a seasonal release range we will say either fall or winter.

V Faction
8th January 2013, 10:59 AM
Under normal circumstances, nothing but Titles and Logos.

In a post-Nintendo Direct world? In 2013? For a 10-minute direct? Well, we may get a developer interview.

Ausgirl
8th January 2013, 11:02 AM
Maybe Japan will get it earlier too. Australia is only two hours behind Japan and its 9.00 now.

t67443
8th January 2013, 11:02 AM
I would be completly estatic if they manage to show any footage if it is gen 6

They really gonna have Iwatas talk for 8 minutes and just show logos for maybe 2 minutes?

halloweenghost
8th January 2013, 11:03 AM
1 more hour..

Milhouse: we are through the looking glass here folks...

O Fortuna
8th January 2013, 11:04 AM
Don't know if this means the news is aired ahead of any other time zones or not, but the Australian website claims that the footage will be aired at 9pm AEST, which is about 5 minutes from now. I don't know if this is true or not though seeing as the Japan footage is scheduled to air about an hour later? Any thoughts/clarification?

They're right, NoAu are just idiots. It will air at 9pm AEST. However, the eastern states are currently using daylight savings time. 9pm AEST is 10pm AEDT. Nintendo seem to be working off GMT, but have neglected to take daylight savings into account.

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:05 AM
lets hope something mind blowing will happen

kangle4
Maybe Japan will get it earlier too. Australia is only two hours behind Japan and its 9.00 now.

Australia is two hours ahead, it's on at 10pm here.

mockingjay
Also added in the australia stream: http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect
Maybe. Unless they think we all live in queensland which is an hour off iirc. =/

Queensland and Western Australia are an hour off, but it's strange considering Nintendo AU is located in Melbourne. But it'll be 10PM for us as usual most likely.

water trainer
8th January 2013, 11:06 AM
its daylight savings here in new zealand and we're 3 hours ahead of Japan, does that mean 11pm isn't the time its on here but 12am I have to wait to?

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:08 AM
Its in 1 hour everybody. so nuff talk about time and stuff.

y1y
8th January 2013, 11:08 AM
They're right, NoA are just idiots. It will air at 9pm AEST. However, the eastern states are currently using daylight savings time. 9pm AEST is 10pm AEDT. Nintendo seem to be working off GMT, but have neglected to take daylight savings into account.

My thoughts exactly. Seeing as its about 9:05 now here in Melbourne without any sign of the stream playing. Bah!

t67443
8th January 2013, 11:10 AM
It should come on at exactly 8pm Japan time no matter where you live. So what ever it is should show up in less than an hour now. Pretty sure at this point it's all been recorded and will be aired and we won't have Iwata replying to bad chat comments.

P0kelegend
8th January 2013, 11:11 AM
The Europe & Australian Nintendo Direct sites have the classification for the games up, whatever the games are. Look under the stream:
http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/nintendo_direct/nal/?13

That means we should almost certainly get gameplay footage as there isn't a need to classify the game unless there is footage shown.

diakyu
My body is ready. I take it all the directs are going to be the same except subtitles of your respective language for what Iwata is saying. Or is it something different? I'm not too familiar with these simultaneous worldwide directs.

halloweenghost
増田順一 ‏@Junichi_Masuda

1 hours left! あと1時間!!ドキドキしてきた!>1月8日(火)20時から、インターネット中継「Pokémon Direct」配信!「ポケモン」から、みんなへ最新情報をお伝えするよ!! #pokemon http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/ …

translation

After 1 hour 1 hours left!! ! 've Been pounding! > Tuesday, January 08, from 20:00, delivery "Pokémon Direct" Internet relay! From "Pokemon",!! # Pokemon http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/'ll tell you up-to-date information to everyone ...

bobandbill
8th January 2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah, pretty sure given the nothingness it will be at 10pm. =p

Easy enough to wait for though.

Game classifications are extra promising, but let's face it a new gen has been on the cards for a while (see: the accelerated giving out of 5th gen event Pokemon already, closure of an anime season soon and a new one to start that's likely going to be a filler one, etc etc). But of course, let's just wait and see if it is a new gen and not just some surprise game (who knows, could be WiiU? Doubtful, but...)

halloweenghost
8th January 2013, 11:13 AM
Now i'm starting to be charged with energy I wanna yell out a scream and go super sayian!!!!! so close!

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:14 AM
増田順一 ‏@Junichi_Masuda

1 hours left! あと1時間!!ドキドキしてきた!>1月8日(火)20時から、インターネット中継「Pokémon Direct」配信!「ポケモン」から、みんなへ最新情報をお伝えするよ!! #pokemon http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/ …

translation

After 1 hour 1 hours left!! ! 've Been pounding! > Tuesday, January 08, from 20:00, delivery "Pokémon Direct" Internet relay! From "Pokemon",!! # Pokemon http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/'ll tell you up-to-date information to everyone ...

big hype BIG !

btw is it ok to watch from any of the sites that serebii posted ?

V Faction
8th January 2013, 11:15 AM
Yeah, pretty sure given the nothingness it will be at 10pm. =p

Easy enough to wait for though.

Game classifications are extra promising, but let's face it a new gen has been on the cards for a while (see: the accelerated giving out of 5th gen event Pokemon already, closure of an anime season soon and a new one to start that's likely going to be a filler one, etc etc). But of course, let's just wait and see if it is a new gen and not just some surprise game (who knows, could be WiiU? Doubtful, but...)

e-Reader comeback.

Poetry
8th January 2013, 11:16 AM
Knowing Game Freak, they would have found another way to do something totally out of the ordinary to surprise us. Despite the huge amounts of speculation about Gen VI and R/S/E remakes I'm sure that we're going to be getting another unexpected B/W2-esque announcement which no-one would be anticipating.

I dunno, maybe Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2 or something insane like that.

the1stpkmnfan
Less than an hour to go; I'm stoked! Whatever it is; bring it!

t67443
The Europe & Australian Nintendo Direct sites have the classification for the games up, whatever the games are. Look under the stream:
http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/nintendo_direct/nal/?13

That means we should almost certainly get gameplay footage as there isn't a need to classify the game unless there is footage shown.

Aren't those rating boards just more stringent about their regulations compared to most other rating systems?

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:18 AM
hype train is crushing me aaaaa!

blue8arman
8th January 2013, 11:18 AM
Can't wait for the said announcement.In just one hour...we will know it...

Kurry
8th January 2013, 11:19 AM
Still rooting for gen 6. :)

t67443
What would be awesome if it was Wii U if it was a new pokemon snap game.

HetaOni
I can't wait!!
Only one hour to go! It's like we're all outside waiting for the premier of the most epic movie ever.

Pokegirl0102
8th January 2013, 11:21 AM
I am so excited i really hope that this news will be worth me fighting my sleep for, GameFreak please don't troll us

Shneak
8th January 2013, 11:22 AM
God, it's so early. I'm up and being fuelled by coffee though.

My hype level is ridiculous. I'm more excited about this than I was since the initial BW2 reveals.

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:22 AM
My body is not ready as im excited right now hopefully it will be the best reveals

Pokegirl0102
8th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Just 39 minutes until showtime

HetaOni
8th January 2013, 11:23 AM
God, it's so early. I'm up and being fuelled by coffee though.

My hype level is ridiculous. I'm more excited about this than I was since the initial BW2 reveals.
Same here. Well, except for the coffee part.

t67443
8th January 2013, 11:24 AM
I'm thinking of E3 press conferences and Nintendos track record of not doing great with those announcements.

Hudsonn98
8th January 2013, 11:24 AM
My mind is so high right now but I just wanna sleep. I can do this. Bring it on, Nintendo!

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:25 AM
its almost here im sooo hyped up like ash is for a pokemon battle

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:26 AM
im hearing red's battle theme in my head, screaming EPICNESS !

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:28 AM
the first original pokemon theme song is in my head right now waiting for the stream to start yay lol

MistaBuck
8th January 2013, 11:28 AM
official Japanese Pokemon twitter posted this~

ポケモン最新作は、ニンテンドー3DS関連か?との噂です。引き続き、@pokemon_ne ws のアカウントで最新情報をお伝えします。bit.ly/U08lQS

halloweenghost
8th January 2013, 11:29 AM

translation!

Latest Pokemon related or Nintendo 3DS? It is rumored. Subsequently, we will tell you up-to-date information on account of @ pokemon_ne ws. bit.ly/U08lQS

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:30 AM
translation plz
edit - o i got it :P

Wulava
8th January 2013, 11:32 AM
30 minutes left...

t67443

Hmm odd that the link would go to such a non Nintendo website.

halloweenghost
30 minutes EEYYAAHHHH My body is READY!!!!!

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:33 AM
my body is numb.....

MastersOfMonsters
8th January 2013, 11:33 AM
Half an hour left, so I will now think of all the worst things they could show, because I fear I will somehow be dissapointed if I don't. :(

It will be a Pokémon Skylanders for Wii-U! (yes I know it's confirmed to be 3DS related, but still!)...

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:34 AM
somebody hold me im bout to burst from overexciteness and over hyped waiting for the stream wooah

Shneak

Wow, subtle. Rumoured is an understatement.

halloweenghost
when it gets to five minutes till I'm gonna explode and go super sayian...

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:35 AM
i need to pee. but i wont.

t67443
8th January 2013, 11:35 AM
I don't think that was a real tweet.

Hudsonn98
8th January 2013, 11:36 AM
I love how this thread has turned from speculation about the announcement to how excited everyone is. Only 26 more minutes!

Malcolm Belmont
I am going to try to convince my Drama Teacher that i need to go to the Libary and do work..and while i am doing work..i'll click on Serebii.com every so often to see if there are any new updates..i doubt this will happen though and if it doesn't happen then i have to wait till Lunch Time ;(

Kenshi
I'm super excited about what the announcement could be, yet I'm also scared that they will show something pointless.

SO MANY FEELINGS.

ShinyLucario
Well I'm up now. Bring it on, Iwata, BRING IT ON.

MidnightMelody
I feel completely and utterly miserable...why? I have to leave exactly 15 minutes before Direct starts. I'm...I'm gonna cry. Why did my court date have to be today? At least my boyfriend is going to watch it for me, and call to tell me exactly what it is, but I want to see with my own eyes! One hour and seven minutes by my clock.

Don't go lol

Unless court is as fun as it is in PW lol

I really hope we get more than a logo. With all this hype they made a logo only would be sad

Malcolm Belmont
8th January 2013, 11:37 AM
Don't go lol

Unless court is as fun as it is in PW lol

I really hope we get more than a logo. With all this hype they made a logo only would be sad

It will be a Logo,The 3 First Stages of the Starters, the Legendaries and maybe Gameplay footage

Zero38
8th January 2013, 11:38 AM
25 minutes.. Can't control it!!

carboncopy
nintendo used hype train
carboncopy is hyped
he is paralyzed by hype. cannot move !

Hikari Paradise
Why do I get the feeling that its gonna be 10 minutes of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:39 AM
dayum i havent feel this excited since i was 7 year old going to watch my first batman movie batman forever im sooooo overexcited like i would break the fourth wall if there was one lol

Malcolm Belmont
8th January 2013, 11:39 AM
I am so exicted..i just wish i could watch the stream live..

the1stpkmnfan
8th January 2013, 11:40 AM
Hooray for no College until next week, that I get to see this announcement all day! It almost feels too good to be true, that the big reveal is here so soon.

Shayminslicker
8th January 2013, 11:41 AM
I cant' wait! I hope its a announcement for a 3D pokemon game (like Pokemon Stadium).

carboncopy
i dont think anybody would go offline now
except for of course Malcolm Belmont. poor guy

t67443
Why do I get the feeling that its gonna be 10 minutes of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

That's what I'm starting to think it will be.

Malcolm Belmont
8th January 2013, 11:42 AM
i dont think anybody would go offline now
except for of course Malcolm Belmont. poor guy

I might have some luck but i doubt it..still can't wait to share my thoughts on this :)

Hudsonn98
Dang, I go to pee and make a bagel, come back, and there's already a new page. Soooo excited. Let's do this.

MastersOfMonsters
I still feel it's a little odd to be this excited for a Direct that's only 10 minutes long. XD I know that's plenty of time, but still~

HetaOni
8th January 2013, 11:43 AM
Lol, most of the 140 memebers online are viewing this thread.

Twitter
8th January 2013, 11:44 AM
Still completely undecided on what this could be.

carboncopy
Lol, most of the 140 memebers online are viewing this thread.

obviously, this is hype center

Bolt the Cat
With all of the hype they're giving this announcement, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't something related to 6th gen. Hopefully if that's true, it at least gives us some substantial information and not just a name or something.

Hudsonn98
I still feel it's a little odd to be this excited for a Direct that's only 10 minutes long. XD I know that's plenty of time, but still~
For a new game announcement, that's actually pretty long. They must be showing more of the game than they usually do.

Excitable Boy
8th January 2013, 11:45 AM
Ha, went to bed at eight to be awake now.

Fwhahahahahaha.

Zero38
Will Serebii crash?

OrcaCity
-stands up all dizzy from waking up at 430- Good morning everyone! I'm hope yall are as excited for this as I am.

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:46 AM
oo alot of new users are signing up to take part in this topic this is a hype machine for gen 6 wow ^_^ its almost hereee

EmphaticPikachu
okay so, I forced myself awake for this and got 3 hours of sleep on my first day back to school.

This **** better be worth it.

/half asleep.

I tried going to bed but I couldn't cause I was so used to late going to sleep..@.@

carboncopy
Still completely undecided on what this could be.

i doesn't matter you will know in 15 mins
OMG 15 mins !!!!!

MastersOfMonsters
For a new game announcement, that's actually pretty long. They must be showing more of the game than they usually do.

True. Usually they'd just show the Logos and Names (and maybe a game pic or two), so 10 minutes is good. But remember that Iwata will also talk about Pokémon in general.

halloweenghost
Will Serebii crash?

i doubt it...

Shneak
8th January 2013, 11:47 AM
Will Serebii crash?

It could, during the conference or something. I only remember this happening once ever though.

Dragalge
Ha, went to bed at eight to be awake now.

Fwhahahahahaha.

No go back to sleep and think more wise words mister.

Less then 20 minutes here.

Locormus
So close my stomach is feeling bleh

I learned something yesterday.. You have to say: 'My body is ready'.. :|

OrcaCity
i forced myself awake as well. My alarm managed to scare the heck out of me too. I think I had the volume up too loud.

halloweenghost
He'll probabaly start wirth the beggining of pokemon and and go throguh all the maingames and such..

Wulava
8th January 2013, 11:48 AM
Once the stream starts, this page will literally jump to 20+ pages of excitement and disappointment in just a few minutes.

halloweenghost
8th January 2013, 11:48 AM
please be something for the 3ds or ds... and not the wiiU!!!

EmphaticPikachu
8th January 2013, 11:49 AM
He'll probabaly start wirth the beggining of pokemon and and go throguh all the maingames and such..

betting Iwata will spend most of it blabing on...XD

Not that I mind much honestly as long as we get something. lol

OH GOODIE, THERE GOES MY ALARM FOR THE SECOND TIME.

Hikari Paradise
8th January 2013, 11:49 AM
History in the making here and I'm glad to be a part of it. This day shan't be forgotten.

Roxas The Deaf
8th January 2013, 11:50 AM
please be for 3ds please be gen 6 please

GreenSweeper
I still only have a DSi, so I can't play 3DS games. :(

I'm so boned.

Hudsonn98
My body is ready...

Zero38

Yea, the whole world are excited to watch a 10 minutes Direct :p

Kenshi
It's so close. SO CLOSE. MY BODY IS READY.

Well GameFreak, congratulations. You got me super-hyped once again. This better be worth it.

Dragalge
Once the stream starts, this page will literally jump to 20+ pages of excitement and disappointment in just a few minutes.

True dat! Unless its really excitable then I'm sure we didn't waste those pages.

halloweenghost
almost time! *cranks 1st season pokemon theme*

t67443
I've tried to find that tweet but I can't find it anywhere directly I'm betting its fake.

OrcaCity
Pleeeease be for the 3DS pleasepleaseplease

Charazemma
8th January 2013, 11:51 AM
I have coffee. I have cigarettes. I have the week off work. I have had my last minute pee. My body is ready.

HetaOni
Lol, yeah.

bobandbill
Guys, enough of the 'pleasepleaseplease' posts. =| It's just pure spam and adds nothing.

carboncopy
20 more mins
this is killing me !

Dragalge
My body happens to be puking gastric acids at the moment.

Edit sorry B&B :/

Shneak
8th January 2013, 11:52 AM
I still only have a DSi, so I can't play 3DS games. :(

I'm so boned.

I should probably get on that too. I guess this may seal the deal.

halloweenghost
20 more mins
this is killing me !

ten dude! not twenty

Angry Ancestor
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready ready ready!!!! Bring it!!!!

Hudsonn98
I'm so boned.

You know the socially acceptable word would be "hyped" perhaps?

PokeTimmy
Wow - I actually woke up for this.

So this is what 6am feels like.

Zero38
8th January 2013, 11:53 AM
If this turned out to be rainbow I'll start watching ponies.

rocky505
Im sitting in my living room shivering in both excitement and because it's freaking cold as crap. Stupid heater isn't helping much.

thesmilewolfy
Not long now ^_^ but i have crap internet so can't exactly watch, have to wait for info to be posted :/

PokeTimmy
Also I just refreshed the page and the streaming video and chat are up and ready to go!

carboncopy
im ready im ready for pkmn direct

Excitable Boy
8th January 2013, 11:54 AM
No go back to sleep and think more wise words mister.

See that train... The midnight train runs both ways.

No, thanks. I'll stick to watching the screen.

I may end up outright closing this tab during it, if only to resist the urge to fanboy announce

Roxas The Deaf
The beat is on! My body is totally ready to prepare for the hype machine

OrcaCity
I'm so excited time is starting to move mind blowingly slow. It's freezing cold in my room as well. I had no idea it gets so cold at 5:00

halloweenghost
and the channel is live!

EmphaticPikachu
If this turned out to be rainbow I'll start watching ponies.

Sigging this. Just saying. </3...

I'll join you in that regard. xD

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 11:55 AM
guys it says live ???
is it ready

NeoDude-5000
5 minutes to go... I'm getting really excited now!

halloweenghost
refresh your page if it does not say live and in red in the corner of the screen

it has not started yet but it it live.

ashsinnoh
8th January 2013, 11:56 AM
only 5 minutes left and i'm at school. Good thing mobile phones exist :3

Jordy Kieto
guys it says live ???
is it ready

just says live, nothing streaming yet

I'm guessing Gen 6th announcement, 3ds, fully 3d graphics maybe called..... Pokemon X and Y?

cascadethewarrior
Also I just refreshed the page and the streaming video and chat are up and ready to go!

Wait where do I go to watch the stream? Someone please tell me!!

Never mind I figured it out :P

t67443
If its for the 3DS you will have the chance to save your money.

the1stpkmnfan
As Halloweenghost said, Stream is Live! If it's not turning on, refresh the page. Won't be long now!

JD
My body my body is ready.

t67443
8th January 2013, 11:57 AM

First page first post.

carboncopy

here http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/01-08-2013/

go fast its almost time

halloweenghost
link if needed!

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/01-08-2013/

Shneak
8th January 2013, 11:58 AM

Never mind I figured it out :P

Page 1/Main site.

Excitable Boy
Prediction time. Yes, I'm hopeful.

- 3DS Gen VI RPG titles/logos
- Mascot legends
- Release period (ie "early fall")
- Cool features
- Maybe some bits and pieces of screenshots/video of gameplay

- Wii/U Gen V spin-off
- Battling game?
- Releases around April
- Some tidbits and details on that

halloweenghost
5 minutes!

TheEliteEmpoleon
Okay I'm ready to watch! I have literally two minutes to get to the bus after the news, but its worth it!

RioluEeveeZorua fan
8th January 2013, 11:59 AM
Good luck everyone!

OrcaCity
8th January 2013, 12:00 PM
3 Minutes!!!!!!

Charazemma
I'm 22, I should not be this excited.
Gonna vom.
3 minutes.

carboncopy
poised to watch all set

Jordy Kieto
GBA pokemon release.............

blue8arman
Its almost here...

diakyu
3 minutes. Dear god I forgot what this feels like.

Poetry
Why do I get the feeling that we're all going to suffer from crippling disappointment?

the1stpkmnfan
Last minute recap on hopes and guesses:

A) Gen 6 / New Eevee Evolution
B) RSE Remakes
C) Pokemon Rainbow (yeah, not really...)
D) None of the Above (something unheard of!)

My money is on A.

halloweenghost
I'm 22, I should not be this excited.
Gonna vom.
3 minutes.

I'm 33... should I? lol

crystalzapdos
2 minutes left! Hopefully it was worth waking up so early.

HetaOni
Prediction time. Yes, I'm hopeful.

- 3DS Gen VI RPG titles/logos
- Mascot legends
- Release period (ie "early fall")
- Cool features
- Maybe some bits and pieces of screenshots/video of gameplay

- Wii/U Gen V spin-off
- Battling game?
- Releases around April
- Some tidbits and details on that
I would actually really like it if that's what'll happen.

carboncopy
8th January 2013, 12:01 PM
do i have to refresh to watch

SprSncConzor
I am so lucky. Went to school today to find I don't have Period 2. That, combined with break and lunch means I have three hours to do as I please.

I think someone is obviously looking down on me from above as this couldn't come at a better time... of course I'm now sitting at home ready for the presentation! Two minutes!!!!

Shneak
People viewing this thread has doubled.

VaironGod
I'm gonna puke from the excitement.

Charazemma
I'm 33... should I? lol

We should be ashamed....

halloweenghost
one minute...

carboncopy
is it time ?

JD
One minute!!

OrcaCity
8th January 2013, 12:02 PM
One minute!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!

Locormus
Just a few moments now!!! :D

Shayminslicker
One more minute.Time to get prepared.

Jordy Kieto
yeah its begun

iGotNoiPad
Why are we saying good luck?

Oh god oh god oh god 1 min!

VaironGod
I hope we all get what we want!

crystalzapdos
Its starting!

PokeTimmy
It's started

Jordy Kieto
very nice intro if I do say so

Shneak
Go time finally.

can't breathe.

halloweenghost
It is time.. see you guys in ten it;s started!!!!!!

EmphaticPikachu
8th January 2013, 12:03 PM
Visit esbr?

TRAILER.

I'M CALLING IT.

carboncopy
my heart is going wild ...................... !!!!!!

Haunter ゴースト
Can't wait but the EU stream still says off air!?

VaironGod
And it's on!!!!

Locormus
Deriver! xD

Wold! xD

Charazemma
WHY WONT IT WORK

ok its going...

halloweenghost
stay till the end.. will do! *thumbs up*

Jordy Kieto
omg
HE SAID, **** RECAP

blue8arman
Its starting...

Charazemma
8th January 2013, 12:04 PM
This guy <3

Haunter ゴースト
Wooo it's on.

Shneak
Oh god it's def gen 6. A series lookback?

halloweenghost
ha told you he;d show past games lol

Jordy Kieto
GB AND GBA release?

crystalzapdos
Ugh, recap.

EmphaticPikachu
...CALLED Iwata would reminise. Its atcually kinda cool <3

GreenSweeper
You know the socially acceptable word would be "hyped" perhaps?

Hyped doesn't fit into what I was saying at all. .?

Jordy Kieto
ha told you he;d show past games lol

lol so right

An00bis
8th January 2013, 12:05 PM
I see where this is going ...

Jordy Kieto
LOL did he just say delays wont happen again?

.:Alex:.
He seems to be hinting at worldwide simultaneous release.

Shneak
We're going to get version legends. Simultaneous releases in every country?

Charazemma
'theres has always been a delay'. are we getting at the samae time as japan? Squee!!!!!

edit: too excited to type

ebevan91
So 9 minutes of the 10 minutes will be a recap :D

HOLY **** HE BROUGHT UP THE DELAYED RELEASE OF GAMES INTERNATIONALLY.

EmphaticPikachu
Gold and silver.

My favorite region minus sinnoh.

Ver-mont
Recap. Good thing, I guess, it's the kind of thing they'd do before announcing Gen VI.

Kenshi
8th January 2013, 12:06 PM
OMG It's a rundown of all the games. This is certainly BIG.

PokeTimmy
Ugh, recap.

I actually like it, since I still remember playing pokemon on that awful green-and-black original gameboy.

Never did have the trade cable though :/

sparkedglory
Had to log in just for this O.o stayed up just to see it!

blue8arman
Its quite laggy...and the chat thingy is spammy...

O Fortuna
...fun capturing the legendary dogs? No, Iwata. We did not enjoy.

Jordy Kieto
yeah they are defintely annoucing no more translation delays

Haunter ゴースト
8th January 2013, 12:07 PM
Hmm maybe from now on all games will be released worldwide instead of in Japan and then internationally??

Charazemma
Yep, he's pretty much saying that whatever we're getting, we're a;; getting it at the same time.

crystalzapdos
We all know the history of Pokemon, get on with it!

Ver-mont
Hmm maybe from now on all games will be released worldwide instead of in Japan and then internationally??

Everyone thinks he's hinting at that. Let's hope so.

Shneak
8th January 2013, 12:08 PM
He's hinting that the release windows are getting smaller.

Willow's Tara
The stream is now on, well for us in Brisbane, not sure about the others, glad they used someone who could speak English, otherwise it would be pointless. Can't wait to see what happens, but it';s probably just overhyped,m so I am trying not to get my hopes up.

AcethePuma
lol 10 minutes recap and a cliffhanger at the end or where is this thing going to...

Jordy Kieto
All this build up for announcing world wide releases, well 5mins left for the real announcement

Charazemma
I need to pee again

Locormus
We all know the history of Pokemon, get on with it!

Just wanted to say just that! xD

.:Alex:.
He's also highlighting communication features, which I guess means there will be something big in the way of multiplayer...

sparkedglory
8th January 2013, 12:09 PM
If this is what I think it is...

Jordy Kieto
holy **** 3ds annnouncment!

Charazemma
its 3ds innit!

Ver-mont
Okay, he's at Generation V. Almost there.

PokeTimmy
Hmmm...they reviewed the game history pretty extensively up to Gen III, then seemed to gloss over the rest.

Gen III remakes..?

EDIT: Nevermind. Two new games.

Jordy Kieto
"so we have arrived at today"

damn 2 new games 3ds

Shneak
8th January 2013, 12:10 PM
Generation 6 on 3ds!

Charazemma
holy Arceus

Jordy Kieto
"next evolution of the pokemon world"
full 3d main series game folks

lolzkidudz
It's pokemon x and y gen6 in full 3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Zorkel567
Generation vi!

Aura Flare Riolu
8th January 2013, 12:11 PM
Gen 6 confirmed! And holy crap those graphics!

Jordy Kieto
FULL 3d as in the world, the battles and EVERYTHING, wow its sick
Pokemon X and Y, released worldwide october 2012

Shneak
froakie!

DAT 3D

Ver-mont
Well, hello Froakie. Kinda cute.

Flame Mistress
Two new games for the 3DS confirmed! =D

Ah, the Pikachu is so adorable >u< And the FIRE-TYPE STARTER IS SO CUTE I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.

blue8arman
Its in 3D!

Charazemma
x and y. NOOOOO

sparkedglory
GEN 6?! Holy Crap!

Haunter ゴースト
What the!!

Kenshi
IT'S GENERATION 6 GUYS IT'S GEN 6

And damn, it looks good

Poetry
X and Y, people!

JD
8th January 2013, 12:12 PM
6th GEn!!!!!!!!

the1stpkmnfan
Pokemon X and Y! O_O WOAH

Shneak
X and Y

Okay. I'll take it.

OH MY GOD ALL RELEASED IN 1 MONTH

kangle4
Worldwide release!!!

GreenSweeper
Sigh. .

Looks like I better start saving up my money to buy a 3DS.

Aura Flare Riolu
So it comes out around the same time worldwide? Heck yes!

TurtwigFan1
The names aren't the best but wow the games look good! Definitely excited.

Zorkel567
Simultaneous release worldwide, just like I guessed.

ForeverFlame
Well, this is probably the biggest shitstorm Pokemon has experienced ever.

Kurry
Christ in a can... that was a lot to take in...