PDA

View Full Version : Team Freewill [Discussion Thread]

Mogar
9th January 2013, 1:32 AM
Approved by Psychic

Hello once again Team! Welcome to our official discussion thread, here you may post any sort of questions you may have concerning the rp and it's workings. Don't be shy! I'll totally answer any and all questions.

Come here to see future mission plans, as well as just a free ground for discussion of the RP.

xx Spyro

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Sign Up Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?592528-Team-Freewill-SU)
RP Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?594329-Team-Freewill-RP)

Important Places

Haunted Mansion (Eterna Forest, Sinnoh Region): Team Freewill Base

Opelucid City (Unova Region): Main base of Rapture Operations

States Of The Regions

Kanto: A husk of what it used to be, hardly any buildings remain and most people have left the area. Signs of the bombing still show.

Johto: A war ground, a constant war against Team Rapture and other rebellious teams are fought here. It’s also a slave camp for innocent people Team Rapture has taken.

Hoenn: Flooded. Most cities have become, only a few cities remain that were on higher ground, or ones farther from the water.

Sinnoh: Abandoned. Team rapture is often patrolling Sinnoh to see if anyone is left amongst the dirt and the rust.

Unova: All of Unova is Team Rapture’s stronghold. They keep livestock, food, supplies, innocent people, and all the corrupted Pokemon.

__________________________________________________ _________

Cast

(Posted here like; Name/Codename/Region/Linked Pokemon)

Bug - River Nash/'Quantum'/Johto Region/Beedrill (ger9119)
Dark - Kevin Di Rocketto/'Rocket'/Kanto Region/Sableye (Eyepop)
Dragon - Jutta Flamme/'Brokenwing'/Sinnoh Region/Dragonair (TheSketchQueen)
Electric - Daniel Olstad/'Maestro'/Unova Region/Eelektross (Xander Kaiser)
Fighting - Mary Williams/'Aura'/Kanto Region/Lucario (TheSketchQueen)
Fire - Aiden Bradford/'Char'/Unova Region/Ninetails (TheSketchQueen)
Flying - Malorie Weaver/'Oswin'/Hoenn Region/Noctowl (SpyroxPikachu)
Ghost - Jenson Price/'Boo'/Kanto Region/Mismagius (fango pango)
Grass - Amelia Watson/’Ecanus’/Johto Region/Leafeon (SpyroxPikachu)
Ground - Autumn Bellum/'Moldwarp'/Sinnoh Region/Glisor (Nightdreamer)
Ice - Lilith Dian/'Tundra'/Hoenn Region/Dewgong (fango pango)
Normal - Kendra Park/'Acuity'/Sinnoh Region/Ursaring (ger9119)
Poison - Conrad Haggus-Wolfe/'Vulture'/Unova Region/Drapion (SpyroxPikachu)
Psychic - Marguerite “Verisk” Crimson/'Fredrika'/Hoenn Region/Elgyem (Chihaya01)
Rock - Seth Ambrose/'The Voice'/Kanto Region/Golem (Ger9119)
Steel - Gage McArthur/'Cowboy'/Hoenn Region/Aggron (ImAnOKIE12)
Water - Evan Fletcher/'Triton'/Johto Region/Lanturn (OceanicLanturn)

Nightdreamer
9th January 2013, 3:14 AM
Well I'm reposting a couple questions here;
And a quick question, to those prowling Sinnoh, what weapons do they carry? Guns, pokemon, the mutated Pokemon?
Is it okay to tell a little tale before my character arrives at the Eterna Forest?
And what exactly is written on the posters for Team Freewill?

Sorry if I'm looking to much into this. ;p

Mogar
9th January 2013, 3:54 AM
Well I'm reposting a couple questions here;
And a quick question, to those prowling Sinnoh, what weapons do they carry? Guns, pokemon, the mutated Pokemon?
They hold themselves like soldiers, wearing a purple uniform with a gun and ammo attached to it. Grunts carry two Pokemon, usually non Primal. Admins however usually have one primal Pokemon and a larger gun.
Is it okay to tell a little tale before my character arrives at the Eterna Forest?
Of course! My first post delved a little more into Amelia's past and outlook on things. Have fun with it. c:
And what exactly is written on the posters for Team Freewill?
Team FREEWILL!
Ecanus wants you!
For the fight against Team Rapture we must stand together! Join me!

We operate in Sinnoh, you'll know the place when you see it!

Sorry if I'm looking to much into this. ;p

It's all good! Answers are in red m'dear. :>

ger9119
9th January 2013, 4:45 AM
Really happy that the RPG has started , got one more character that i have to post

Sketchie
10th January 2013, 12:47 AM
Oh, there's a discussion for this? Oof.. dang I'm bad at noticing. Sorry Fighting's taking so long, my fingers have been fumbling.

Mogar
10th January 2013, 1:02 AM
Oh, there's a discussion for this? Oof.. dang I'm bad at noticing. Sorry Fighting's taking so long, my fingers have been fumbling.

Hey, don't rush yourself, it's all fine. I've been busy writing Romeo and Juliet essays for school anyhow vuv'.

Sketchie
10th January 2013, 1:29 AM
Thanks~ it's up now. Hey, what does OP mean? I saw it on the rules...

Mogar
10th January 2013, 1:31 AM
Thanks~ it's up now. Hey, what does OP mean? I saw it on the rules...

Overpowered.
It's a term used in a lot of RPG/MMORPG games, maybe I should just change that to overpowered oop. Also, excellent, I will go take a gander at that. :>

Sketchie
10th January 2013, 11:25 PM
Hey, does Team Freewill have a radio communicator? It would be helpful if they did (at least in my post...).

Mogar
10th January 2013, 11:31 PM
Hey, does Team Freewill have a radio communicator? It would be helpful if they did (at least in my post...).

Hmm... I never thought of that, but I suppose it would account more for how Conrad, Malorie and Amelia were communicating, so I'll say yes. c:

Sketchie
12th January 2013, 10:42 PM
Hmm... I never thought of that, but I suppose it would account more for how Conrad, Malorie and Amelia were communicating, so I'll say yes. c:

Okay. So maybe they'll hear Aiden's radio transmission.

Mary's post is... up!

ger9119
13th January 2013, 12:31 AM
Hmm maybe the new memebers of freewill are given these radios for we can use tyhem if groups are seprated for missions

Mogar
13th January 2013, 1:33 AM
.. oops
I should really update aaa

Also, Team Freewill will be all given radios. No need to worry.

ger9119
15th January 2013, 8:38 PM
.. oops
I should really update aaa

Also, Team Freewill will be all given radios. No need to worry.

Ahh okay i see, really enjoying the start of the RPG so far. Finished bring Seth Ambrose into the base

Nightdreamer
18th January 2013, 4:05 PM
Another quick question, what is the time of day at the base?
And I believe that almost all the characters have reached the base~~

ger9119
20th January 2013, 6:31 AM
Waiting on sketchqueen for i could post all my characters at once

Sketchie
20th January 2013, 11:48 PM
Waiting on me!? I better update then!

Hey, Spyro, have you VMed those who haven't posted yet that the RPG has started?

EDIT: Jutta's reply post is up! And Aiden has officially arrived!

ger9119
21st January 2013, 3:59 AM
Yay! Okay i just posted , sorry in advance if Seth Ambrose annoys anyone its the kind of direction i'm trying to go with the character

Sketchie
21st January 2013, 1:26 PM
'Sokay, Aiden's gonna be pretty annoying too.

Mogar
21st January 2013, 2:41 PM
Welp. Uh.
I tried fango. And Im not sure about the guy who took steel... Also apologies for my own inactivity. Being in three extremely active rps is hard. I'll get a post in after my English exam today.

Sketchie
21st January 2013, 4:49 PM
Welp. Uh.
I tried fango. And Im not sure about the guy who took steel... Also apologies for my own inactivity. Being in three extremely active rps is hard. I'll get a post in after my English exam today.

It's okay. I understand.

On a side note, OceanicLanturn is on a trip, so Mary probably won't have a post for a while.

ger9119
23rd January 2013, 3:41 AM
I have a post ready should i post or wait?

Mogar
23rd January 2013, 8:17 PM
I have a post ready should i post or wait?

Wait for Amelia's reply, which I'm working on and then you may post. c:

It's okay. I understand.

On a side note, OceanicLanturn is on a trip, so Mary probably won't have a post for a while.

Good to know!

Also I'm considering just booting our Ghost/Ice player, due to inactivity. Everyone else who's in the RP has posted other than him, so I think it may be best if we literally just got the ball formally rolling.

----

I've been considering a few missions, although I'm not sure which to do first.

What would YOU GUYS like to see? ouo

ger9119
23rd January 2013, 8:33 PM
Wait for Amelia's reply, which I'm working on and then you may post. c:

Good to know!

Also I'm considering just booting our Ghost/Ice player, due to inactivity. Everyone else who's in the RP has posted other than him, so I think it may be best if we literally just got the ball formally rolling.

----

I've been considering a few missions, although I'm not sure which to do first.

What would YOU GUYS like to see? ouo

hmm maybe some scout missions and sabotoge missions

Xander Kaiser
23rd January 2013, 10:01 PM
I find it funny that I may be the only "adult" of the group. And did anyone go through the complete the "trainer route" of their respective region?

ImAnOKIE12
23rd January 2013, 10:07 PM
Yeah real sorry about taking awhile to post, out of everything thats been going on, I also got "RPers block" lol. Plus, I got a lot of Rodeo's goin, so I may not be that active at first, but once its over, or I get eliminated, ill be more active. :3

Nightdreamer
24th January 2013, 2:15 AM
Yeah, it's that time of year when everyone's exam bloated included myself.
But I'll probably post more often now. ^^

Autumn earned four badges, but I don't think there was anyone else who completed an entire journey~
And for missions, how about something that puts them directly in the face of Team Rapture, so they are really begin to understand what they're dealing with?

EDIT: Oh yes, when are we going to start using the codenames since everyone's introduced themselves with their actual names? xD

ger9119
24th January 2013, 3:19 AM
None of my characters challenged any gyms

OceanicLanturn
26th January 2013, 12:31 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the inactiveness. I still need to figure out a convo with sketch /lol.

I'd like a siege mission :3 Where we go and recapture a city to make it a base, that'd be pretty cool. :D

EDIT: Nope, Aron didn't go through the trainer route. Actually, I think he just travelled a lot, lool.

Sketchie
26th January 2013, 6:04 PM
Trainer Routes Stuff

Mary didn't, she didn't have any pokemon until the bombing raids started.
Aiden didn't, he's lived in Lancuosa Town all his life.
Jutta attempted challenging the Snowpoint City gym, but didn't succeed.

ImAnOKIE12
26th January 2013, 11:48 PM
Gage didn't either, but he traveled alot.

Anyways, id like to say that I have a ride tomorrow in the tournament I'm in, so if there's any new posts, and I might not post for a day or two.

I will check everyonce in awhile to keep up to date though. :)

ger9119
27th January 2013, 1:27 AM
I got a post ready just waiting for progression since it looks like we all posted for the most part

Eyepop
27th January 2013, 8:05 AM
Howdy, peeps! I'm your new Dark-type, here to bring a shadow-y edge to y'all's RPing adventures! Bwehehehehehehe... hehe

Some quick questions before I throw Kevin into the mix and mess up everything:

1) How did people know to come to the Chateau? What prevents Team Rapture from understanding the message, as well?

2) Am I to assume that Team Rapture has no air-force presence? Seems to be that way, since we got a plan into the forest without any problems. Would we have to worry about aerial reconnaissance picking out the plane?

3) Does Team Rapture use an R as their logo? I thought it would be interesting for our heroes to assume Kevin is from Rapture upon his entrance (would allow us to see how each of them would respond to a real intruder).

4) It seems a bit indistinct to me how much time has passed since the distaster. For some of the characters, it appears to be years, for others days, maybe weeks.

... I think that's it!

And also, Kevin can fulfill the trainer-circuit-completion for the entire group (he's based off of multiple Nuzlocke Challenges).

Anybody with questions about him, feel free to ask here or in PM!

Eyepop
2nd February 2013, 2:43 AM
I feel like I killed it :(

Sketchie
2nd February 2013, 2:12 PM
'Sokay, Eyepop. I'm getting the feeling the whole thing's died.... I'll go VM some people.

ger9119
2nd February 2013, 5:27 PM
I'm still on board with the rpg i dont want it to die

Sketchie
2nd February 2013, 7:22 PM
I VM'ed Spyro, and I haven't gotten a reply.

Eyepop
2nd February 2013, 8:03 PM
Yeah, I bothered Spyro a few days ago, without success. :(

Sketchie
3rd February 2013, 12:34 PM
Next time Spyro's on.... ahh, I'm tempted to ask if I could take over when he's gone so it doesn't die.

ger9119
4th February 2013, 4:42 AM
If theres anything i could do to help i really don't want to let the rpg die

Eyepop
4th February 2013, 4:43 AM
Got any leverage on our GM?

Sketchie
4th February 2013, 12:33 PM
I asked him and he said people don't seem to be interested, so I suggested him a possible solution- VM the other people, and if they DON'T post a reply on if they want to keep going in a week or something, their character got scared and backed out. Those who want to keep going stay n the team. he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Eyepop
6th February 2013, 3:04 AM
Still nothing?

Sketchie
6th February 2013, 3:16 AM
Yeah. Still nothing. I think I may just make an outrage post.

Mogar
6th February 2013, 3:29 AM
I asked him and he said people don't seem to be interested, so I suggested him a possible solution- VM the other people, and if they DON'T post a reply on if they want to keep going in a week or something, their character got scared and backed out. Those who want to keep going stay n the team. he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Firstly, school guys. School. I was seriously insane to start this rp at such a bad time between semesters. But hell, okay. I'll be posting tomorrow, if people don't reply to the next post in the thread they'll be booted, obviously.

Also I'm a girl but whatever lol

OceanicLanturn
6th February 2013, 10:10 AM
Firstly, school guys. School. I was seriously insane to start this rp at such a bad time between semesters. But hell, okay. I'll be posting tomorrow, if people don't reply to the next post in the thread they'll be booted, obviously.

I still better finish my conversation with Sketch before I go on a trip. or I'll just do a flashback type of stuff if time restricts.

Sketchie
6th February 2013, 12:45 PM

You're a girl!? *blushes* Aaaah... sorry 'bout that, Spyro.... *shame......*

Mogar
6th February 2013, 3:23 PM
You're a girl!? *blushes* Aaaah... sorry 'bout that, Spyro.... *shame......*

Its alright! Most people here assume I'm a boy so I've kinda gotten used to it. C:

Anyhow, I'll be posting after school. (GMT -7:00. Its juuust about 8:30 am.)

OceanicLanturn
6th February 2013, 3:25 PM
Its alright! Most people here assume I'm a boy so I've kinda gotten used to it. C:

Anyhow, I'll be posting after school. (GMT -7:00. Its juuust about 8:30 am.)

Hehe, I posted BEFORE you did... so that counts right?

Anyways, I'm off on another trip, but me and sketch sorta coordinated the convo already... xD

Eyepop
6th February 2013, 4:16 PM

1) How did people know to come to the Chateau? What prevents Team Rapture from understanding the message, as well?

2) Am I to assume that Team Rapture has no air-force presence? Seems to be that way, since we got a plan into the forest without any problems. Would we have to worry about aerial reconnaissance picking out the plane?

3) Does Team Rapture use an R as their logo? I thought it would be interesting for our heroes to assume Kevin is from Rapture upon his entrance (would allow us to see how each of them would respond to a real intruder).

4) It seems a bit indistinct to me how much time has passed since the distaster. For some of the characters, it appears to be years, for others days, maybe weeks.

While you're at it... could you please answer this? :O

Sketchie
6th February 2013, 7:40 PM
I answer what I know, Eyepop.

1A) People came on their own methods. Mary came by a wailord, Jutta walked, and Aiden flew an airplane.

2A) I dunno. Ask Spyro. In Aiden's post, he ignores that.

3A) I dunno. Ask Spyro.

4A) All three of mine are years.

Mogar
6th February 2013, 10:54 PM
I'll answer your questions when I get to a computer Eyepop, my phone wont let me quote. So I'll be posting later tonight anyhow c:

Ocean, I know you're going on a trip so this doesn't concern you. But everyone else will be given [u]one week to respond after I post. Your characters will be discluded if this is not followed.

Sketchie
7th February 2013, 12:57 AM
Ehhh... someone posted in Freewill without signing up... should I... uh... do something?

ger9119
7th February 2013, 1:24 AM
Ehhh... someone posted in Freewill without signing up... should I... uh... do something?

Ahhh i'm not sure i guess we wait for Spyrox to handle it

Eyepop
7th February 2013, 2:15 AM
I shot him a PM directing him to the SU and this Discussion thread, explaining that there will probably be open spots soon.

Interestingly, he's posted that same character in multiple RPs today...

Mogar
7th February 2013, 3:21 AM
Howdy, peeps! I'm your new Dark-type, here to bring a shadow-y edge to y'all's RPing adventures! Bwehehehehehehe... hehe

During my first post as Miss. Ecanus, she mentions posters that she posted around the region explaining where the base was. With a certain code that only your special linked type could unlock. (I didn't mention this part but it's sort of important.) And that's what prevents Rapture from understanding.

Team Rapture relizes on the flying Pokemon that have been turned primal, not using modern technology like tanks, planes or boats. (Although they have guns and PDA's and whatnot.)

Team Rapture is actually loosely based on the splicers from Bioshock. (Which, if you've played Bioshock, is where the names Rose (Rosey, a form of big daddy) and Rapture (The under water city) come from.) So they dress more like they're from the 1940's-50's. Picture military outfits of this time.

Well, I left that up to the imagination. For Amelia, only two weeks have passed since her crew was murdered. Conrad is around the same, but Malorie has been affected for longer.

... I think that's it!

And also, Kevin can fulfill the trainer-circuit-completion for the entire group (he's based off of multiple Nuzlocke Challenges).

Anybody with questions about him, feel free to ask here or in PM!

Also, I'm still not fully going to explain why your character needed a special linked Pokemon. That... will be later of course c;

EDIT: Also I posted yeeee.

ger9119
7th February 2013, 5:53 AM
I just posted alittle while ago , im happy RPG is back

Sketchie
9th February 2013, 8:13 PM
I've posted also, with all drei characters. Now, guys, don't let it get close to death again!

Nightdreamer
9th February 2013, 11:27 PM
I posted as well. c;

OceanicLanturn
13th February 2013, 12:42 PM
Is there anyoen who is "inactive"?

Sketchie
13th February 2013, 12:48 PM
I don't think fango has posted yet. Or Eyepop. Or.... Xander and Chihaya.

ger9119
13th February 2013, 7:04 PM
So it looks like more than half of us have posted already

Mogar
13th February 2013, 11:30 PM
I'll give everyone till Monday, mostly because I have no school that whole week.

Eyepop
15th February 2013, 12:58 AM
My post is up, guys! Anyone may engage Kevin if they wish.

Sketchie
17th February 2013, 8:17 PM
YAY~ Okay. So- now we only need fango, Xander, and Chihaya. And I'm waiting for Ger9119 to post, and Oceanic.

ger9119
18th February 2013, 12:34 AM
Should i post now or wait until Srpy does?

Sketchie
18th February 2013, 12:59 PM
Hmmm... good question. Maybe post now? I dunno.

OceanicLanturn
18th February 2013, 1:21 PM
YAY~ Okay. So- now we only need fango, Xander, and Chihaya. And I'm waiting for Ger9119 to post, and Oceanic.

>_> Waiting for me? I'm a bit busy lately...

Anyways...

Sketchie
18th February 2013, 2:41 PM
'Sokay, Oceanic. We all get that way.

Anyway?

Eyepop
21st February 2013, 3:00 AM
Didn't Spyro say she'd post Monday? :(

Sketchie
21st February 2013, 3:34 AM
Yeah, she did. I dunno what's going on with her, though, so I can't say why. She's probably just busy.

Eyepop
24th February 2013, 3:24 AM
Welp, suppose I'll try to find a different Pokemon RP.

Wish we coulda had a fun time, peeps.

Sketchie
24th February 2013, 9:47 PM
Actually, just because Spyro is GM does not mean that the RP's dead. We just have to keep posting. Technically, I'm Co-GM, so I should probably make a post...