PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Master Leo
11th January 2013, 6:00 PM
http://i48.*******.com/s4amb9.png
Credit to FairyWitch for the banner

Welcome to the new and improved Kingdom Hearts Club. Here we discuss the amazing franchise that is Kingdom Hearts. Characters, games, upcoming games, and storylines can be talked about here. Just make sure to follow the rules.

Rules
1. Follow all SPPf rules.
2. Please no spamming. This wasnt a problem in the previous KH Club, so lets keep it that way.
3. Be respectful to your fellow club members and KH fans.
4. Have fun :D

Entry Form
To join, all you must do is state your favorite KH game, character, and your favorite weapon. The weapon does not have to be a keyblade. Once you join, you will claim a character from the ones chosen and that will come to be our member list.

This is the list in which you claim your character. It will be edited everytime a new member joins.

Sora - Rayquaza the First
Kairi - FairyWitch
Riku - Flyinggurtboy
Goofy - GravityStorm
Donald - irkenguy1
King Mickey - Yveltal96
Terra - Fallen Icarus
Aqua - firestar319
Ventus - Lost Requiem
Master Eraqus -
Ansem the Wise - ansem the wise
Roxas - Gothic-Gothorita
Xion - pokemon-expert-chris
Ansem: Seeker of Darkness -
Xemnas - Young Xehanort
Xigbar - Raguna
Xaldin -
Vexen - CyberD888
Lexeaus -
Zexion - Azurewing
Saix - Leafseal
Isa -
Axel - CraziedCreator
Lea - Cometstarlight
Demyx - Luxvan
Luxord - Souless_Shadow
Marluxia - Master Leo
Larxene - Shadow
Vanitas - FierceDeity1
Xehanort - giratina519
Young Xehanort - EonDragonFTW
Joshua- Jacobthepokemonfreak
Neku - Dragon Trainer X
Shiki -
Rhyme - Kokatsu
Beat -
Maleficent -
Pete -
Namine - Keysmash
Yen Sid -
Jimminy Cricket -
Cloud - the3rdH0kage
Leon - flawlessazn
Yuffie -
Merlin -
Cid -
Tifa - SpyroxPikachu
Sephiroth - kamoarc119
Setzer -
Seifer - Platinum fan
Rai -
Fuu -
Selphie -
Vivi - mmp64son
Tidus -
Wakka -
Moogle - Cloneydew2000
Auron -
Aerith -
Zack Fair -
Yuna - Demonslayer492
Rikku- Cobali
Paine -

No challenges at this time.

Heartless Destroyer: Master Leo
An Empty Victory: Manaphione

All right, now to get started.
My entry form:

Master Leo
Favorite KH Game: KH2
Favorite Character: Marluxia
Claim: Marluxia
Favorite Weapon: Graceful Dahlia

Mr. Spock
12th January 2013, 12:57 AM
favorite game: chain of memories.
favorite character: ansem the wise
claim: ansem the wise
favorite weapon: lionheart

Astral Shadow
12th January 2013, 1:33 AM
Shadow
Favorite Character: Larxene
Claim: Larxene
Favorite Weapon: Foudre

Master Leo
12th January 2013, 1:56 AM
Accepted you two. This is more everyones club, so if you want changes then they'll happen.

pokemon-expert-chris
12th January 2013, 2:43 AM
I love Kingdom Hearts!

Favorite game: Birth By Sleep (I was particularly surprised because I wasn't expecting much out of a handheld game but it was great).
Favorite character: Hard to decide. Riku, Roxas, and Xion are all up there. I'll go with Xion since her story is so tragic.
Claim: Xion
Favorite weapon: Way To the Dawn (I think that was the name? Riku's keyblade).

golem12
12th January 2013, 11:49 AM
Rayquaza The First
Favorite KH Game: KH2 and also Dream drop distance oh yeah i got KH 3D
Favorite Character: mickey and sora
Claim: sora
Favorite Weapon: dual keyblade

here i am srry for activity drop but i was busy on some stuff

Lost™
12th January 2013, 6:54 PM
Alright, glad to see the club's back!

Favorite KH Game: Dream Drop Distance
Favorite CHaracter: Ventus
Claim: Ventus
Favorite Weapon: Lost Memory

Master Leo
12th January 2013, 11:41 PM
Alright, you guys are accepted and the member list has been updated. Still gotta figure out which characters to add if a lot of people join and we run out of claims :p.

White_Roar~
12th January 2013, 11:44 PM
I guess I'll join :D

Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Favorite KH Character: Roxas
Claim: Roxas
Favorite Weapon: Beauty and the Beast Keyblade (I can't remember what it's called xD)

flyinggurtboy
12th January 2013, 11:55 PM
Favorite Character: Marluxia
Claim: Riku
Favorite Weapon: Ultima weapon

Jacobthepokemonfreak
13th January 2013, 1:11 AM
Fave KH game: KH 358/2 days
Favourite Character: Xion
Claim: Damn, someone beat me to Xion, um......Joshua/Yoshiya Kirya (He's in DDD)
Fave weapon: Joshua's Phone/Two become one

Master Leo
13th January 2013, 2:21 AM
Alright, I got you guys added. Since I put Joshua on the claim list, should I put the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games?

Rumbling Rose is the Keyblade, Ducklett :p

Mr. Spock
13th January 2013, 2:49 AM
Alright, I got you guys added. Since I put Joshua on the claim list, should I put the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games?

Rumbling Rose is the Keyblade, Ducklett :p

sure, especially cuz there is nowhere else that you can discuss twewy atm.

pokemon-expert-chris
13th January 2013, 3:36 AM
Fave KH game: KH 358/2 days
Favourite Character: Xion
Claim: Damn, someone beat me to Xion, um......Joshua/Yoshiya Kirya (He's in DDD)
Fave weapon: Joshua's Phone/Two become one
Haha, we have very similar tastes, because had Joshua been on the claim list he would have been my second choice as well! I never planned The World Ends With You but he was pretty awesome in 3D: DDD. I like how calmly he acts all the time.

And I agree with adding the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games since the claim list right now is quite short, and sooner or later those would have to be added to let other people have a claim (once the club has more members). If I may, I would also suggest Maleficent and Pete just because they appear quite a lot in the games.

Lost™
13th January 2013, 3:41 AM
I also agree with the notion to add in the FF and TWEWY characters. Some of those characters got even mroe popularized because of KH, so it would be a good choice to add it in. Also, for everyone who has played 3D, how did you like the secret ending? Was it good, alright, terrible, or other things?

Astral Shadow
13th January 2013, 3:46 AM
I say add the FF and TWEWY characters.

Mr. Spock
13th January 2013, 4:30 AM
Haha, we have very similar tastes, because had Joshua been on the claim list he would have been my second choice as well! I never planned The World Ends With You but he was pretty awesome in 3D: DDD. I like how calmly he acts all the time.

And I agree with adding the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games since the claim list right now is quite short, and sooner or later those would have to be added to let other people have a claim (once the club has more members). If I may, I would also suggest Maleficent and Pete just because they appear quite a lot in the games.
i'd also add yen sid, namine and jiminy cricket.

I also agree with the notion to add in the FF and TWEWY characters. Some of those characters got even mroe popularized because of KH, so it would be a good choice to add it in. Also, for everyone who has played 3D, how did you like the secret ending? Was it good, alright, terrible, or other things?
I loved it, but it kills me that KH III is so far off cuz they make you anticipate it so much.

EonDragonFTW
13th January 2013, 4:46 AM
Favorite KH Game: kingdom hearts 3d
Favorite Character: Riku
Claim: Young Xehanort
Favorite Weapon: Way to the Dawn

Mogar
13th January 2013, 5:03 AM
Spyro
Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts II
Favorite Character: Namine and Sora
Claim: Namine
Favorite Weapon: Diamond Dust, Oathkeeper.

FairyWitch
13th January 2013, 5:07 AM
Eeveelover824
Claim/favorite character: Kiari
Game favorite: Kingdomhearts 2
Keyblade: Kari's keyblade (does that count?) and i like the oblivion one....

hope i did everything right i was a bit confused on the application XD

Master Leo
13th January 2013, 5:19 AM
Alright, claim list is done. Since the list has been remodeled, you can reclaim a character if you like. Pretty long list :p

CraziedCreator
13th January 2013, 7:11 AM
Great to see the new club is here!

Crazied
Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Favorite Character: Geez I have so many... Roxas, Axel, Xion, Namine, and Zexion.
Claim: Axel (I'm surprised no one picked him yet...)
Favorite Weapon: Oblivion

Mogar
13th January 2013, 8:36 AM
So um, because of the whole reclaiming thing because of you changing stuff. Could I take Tifa instead of Namine please? Tifa is the best, I love her so much omg.

Master Leo
13th January 2013, 9:19 AM
So um, because of the whole reclaiming thing because of you changing stuff. Could I take Tifa instead of Namine please? Tifa is the best, I love her so much omg.

Sure, no problem. I just edited the OP with the change. I agree, Tifa is pretty awesome and her hand-to-hand fighting style makes here even cooler. Not to mention her strength...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
13th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Though try and beat cloud's entry in KH2!

Though a major kinda point was left out:

since in TWEWY, Joshua manages to be creepy(appearing to have latent homosexual tendencies)/awesome and
THE MAIN BAD GUY, oh and he killed Neku to put him in the reapers game.
Somehow they (the Shibuya gang bar Josh) still mange to stay as friends. you'll have to look it up if you want more!!

Knowing that, I wonder how a shibuya world would take place?

Also, something Master Leo might pick out: Joshua is voiced by The Onion Knight!

Astral Shadow
13th January 2013, 10:48 PM
I was thinking about making userbars for some of the KH characters like; the Organization, Ventus and co., Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Donald(?), and Goofy(?).

FairyWitch
13th January 2013, 10:50 PM
hey can i make some banners for the opening leo i like to spice up the club opening if you don't mind :) if that is okay with you old fearless leader master leo ;) LOL jk with the fearless leader XD anyway i think i may replay kingdom hearts II again...i haven't played it in awhile :p

Jacobthepokemonfreak
14th January 2013, 12:32 AM
If you're thinking of replaying KH2, maybe Leo could set up a challenge?
I'd be right on it!

actually, I'd be on any challenge that doesn't include bbs/most FF games

FairyWitch
14th January 2013, 12:34 AM
lol i totally would lose the challenge XD im so busy doing things i don't think ill have time to do the challenge if it has to do with time XD

Master Leo
14th January 2013, 12:53 AM
@Jacob: Yep, I can participate in a KH2 challenge. New game challenge? I didnt know that Joshua was voiced by Onion Knight lol. Did you know Marluxia is voiced by Gabranth?

@EL and Shadow: lol, fearless leader. Yea, make some art for us. I was planning on changing the OP image anyway. Too plain :p.

Astral Shadow
14th January 2013, 12:57 AM
If I do KH art, should I do userbars or buttons? Buttons take up less room :P assuming I do full length userbars instead of half userbars.

FairyWitch
14th January 2013, 1:01 AM
If I do KH art, should I do userbars or buttons? Buttons take up less room :P assuming I do full length userbars instead of half userbars.

shadow i do half userbars if you want me to do them i can do the half bars and you do the buttons as well as i can do banners for the club (its up to you what you want to do shadow)...leo you just tell me what you want for the opening i can do it for you...

Master Leo
14th January 2013, 1:03 AM
Hmm. Maybe we get the members to request if they want a button or userbar of their claimed character and whatnot. Speaking of, I need to get a Marluxia sig.

Astral Shadow
14th January 2013, 1:08 AM
Hmm. Maybe we get the members to request if they want a button or userbar of their claimed character and whatnot. Speaking of, I need to get a Marluxia sig.

Fair enough. Hopefully I can get a hold of most of the sprites, least the popular ones :P

FairyWitch
14th January 2013, 1:17 AM

sounds good leo whatever you guys want i can do buttons and half bars but i like to have shadow do some stuff though too so i may leave the userbars and buttons to him then and if you want a new once i can make you since my shop is closed i can add you in as a pm request :p but anyway i should open up again soon..im gunna be working on the requests now but on topic is there a specific banner you want for the front leo?

Astral Shadow
14th January 2013, 2:15 AM
Just a thought, maybe add DiZ to the claim list? lol I'm just gathering sprites and I got some of his :P

Cometstarlight
14th January 2013, 2:19 AM
Cometstarlight
Favorite Character: Lea, Roxas, Riku, Terra, Aqua
Claim: Lea....but if worst comes to worst and Lea is considered Axel then I'll take Terra
Favorite Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades

Mr. Spock
14th January 2013, 2:23 AM
Though try and beat cloud's entry in KH2!

Though a major kinda point was left out:

since in TWEWY, Joshua manages to be creepy(appearing to have latent homosexual tendencies)/awesome and
THE MAIN BAD GUY, oh and he killed Neku to put him in the reapers game.
Somehow they (the Shibuya gang bar Josh) still mange to stay as friends. you'll have to look it up if you want more!!

Knowing that, I wonder how a shibuya world would take place?

Also, something Master Leo might pick out: Joshua is voiced by The Onion Knight! also what was up with Mr. H? Is he a good guy or not? And I wouldn't call Joshua a bad guy cuz he did let shibuya exist.

Just a thought, maybe add DiZ to the claim list? lol I'm just gathering sprites and I got some of his :P
well diZ is Ansem the wise so idk....

Cometstarlight
14th January 2013, 2:27 AM
One thing I'm confused on (it makes more sense now, but it's still confusing) is the whole time travel factor with Xehanort.

I mean, yes, he was the kid that left the islands long ago and the one that Riku was possibly referring to in BBS, but visiting splintered versions of himself? That's the line I got confused on, not to mention how Saix and Xigbar are not their original selves but are still nobodies. AND speaking of Nobodies, Organization XIII.

Here's a question for you all: Who do you think is in the New Organization XIII? I'm willing to bet that Vanitas is in their somewhere

Astral Shadow
14th January 2013, 2:30 AM

True, but if Comet can claim Lea, not sure why we couldn't add him as well.

Dragon Trainer X
14th January 2013, 2:33 AM
Here's a question for you all: Who do you think is in the New Organization XIII? I'm willing to bet that Vanitas is in their somewhere

I'm willing to bet Dark Riku's in there somewhere. I dunno, I just think that he would be for one reason or another, even though he was killed (if I'm not mistaken).

P.S. Can I claim Neku?

FairyWitch
14th January 2013, 2:35 AM
if you guys are taking sleep by birth or dream drop i have no clue what your talking about XD i don't have a 3ds or psp for that...so i may just watch a play through if i never get the systems i see no point of buying systems for one or two games :/

flyinggurtboy
14th January 2013, 2:40 AM
hey has anyone bothered to touch their re:coded game after they finished it if they played it at all? i waited until ddd and used that time to unlock the trophies, keyblades, and beat data roxas in under 5 seconds

Cometstarlight
14th January 2013, 2:58 AM
True, but if Comet can claim Lea, not sure why we couldn't add him as well.

If claiming Lea creates an issue, I can take someone else

I'm willing to bet Dark Riku's in there somewhere. I dunno, I just think that he would be for one reason or another, even though he was killed (if I'm not mistaken).

I don't see why not, I mean Saix, Xigbar, Xemnas, and Ansem were defeated/killed. I'm sort of thinking that there was time travel that brought them in there. Hence, the Young Xehanort traveled throughout time and gathered each of them to meet in that room at a certian time and then when the merge of light and darkness wasn't achieved, went back to their own time.

Astral Shadow
14th January 2013, 3:02 AM
If claiming Lea creates an issue, I can take someone else

I don't think it will, but Master Leo never put him and others on the list.

Cometstarlight
14th January 2013, 3:06 AM
I don't think it will, but Master Leo never put him and others on the list.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Like I said previously, I can switch if need be though so there isn't a problem for you guys : )

Astral Shadow
14th January 2013, 5:45 AM
Well I found most sprites for the claim list.

Missing:
Young Xehanort
Pete
Yen Sid
Merlin
Seifer
Rai
Fuu
Vivi
Yuna
Rikku
Paine

Also got some extras:

Alice
Cheshire the Cat
Darkball(enemy)
Enigmatic Man(Hooded Figure)
Hades
Jack Skellington
Jafar
Jafar Genie
Oogie Boogie
Sally
White Rabbit

I wish I could have found the Nobodies sprites(like the Dusk, Creeper, Gambler, etc.).

FairyWitch
14th January 2013, 6:56 AM
Well I found most sprites for the claim list.

Missing:
Young Xehanort
Pete
Yen Sid
Merlin
Seifer
Rai
Fuu
Vivi
Yuna
Rikku
Paine

Also got some extras:

Alice
Cheshire the Cat
Darkball(enemy)
Enigmatic Man(Hooded Figure)
Hades
Jack Skellington
Jafar
Jafar Genie
Oogie Boogie
Sally
White Rabbit

I wish I could have found the Nobodies sprites(like the Dusk, Creeper, Gambler, etc.).

i see yeah i hate when you can't find sprites of people it sucks -_- and so does anyone want to vote on what to have on the main banner i can make or you guys trust me on making whatever? i want to do it for our club and it would be my honor to make this club more awesome then it is :p

Mr. Spock
14th January 2013, 6:58 AM
i see yeah i hate when you can't find sprites of people it sucks -_- and so does anyone want to vote on what to have on the main banner i can make or you guys trust me on making whatever? i want to do it for our club and it would be my honor to make this club more awesome then it is :p

A xehenort one would be boss and so would a sora one. (Good/evil thing maybe?)

Master Leo
14th January 2013, 6:36 PM
I added Isa and Lea to the list since they are completely different from Saix and Axel. I also added Diz since he is the part of Ansem the Wise that was not pure of heart and only wanted revenge.

As for the OP image, I was thinking of this:
An image with Sora, Riku, and Kairi in the foreground with a image of Master Xehanort in the background. Xehanort has shaped the whole KH story and the three main characters were kinda like his puppets.

FairyWitch
15th January 2013, 1:06 AM
I added Isa and Lea to the list since they are completely different from Saix and Axel. I also added Diz since he is the part of Ansem the Wise that was not pure of heart and only wanted revenge.

As for the OP image, I was thinking of this:
An image with Sora, Riku, and Kairi in the foreground with a image of Master Xehanort in the background. Xehanort has shaped the whole KH story and the three main characters were kinda like his puppets.

him i see got it...ill try to work on this message me the details leo and ill get a start on it...

Cometstarlight
15th January 2013, 1:10 AM
What do we do with our 'reserved' characters? Is it just for fun or should we make individual banners? You guys don't have to do it, of course, but I'm just wondering.

irkenguy1
15th January 2013, 1:37 AM
is it too late to join

Astral Shadow
15th January 2013, 1:39 AM
is it too late to join

It never is.

Made a button, it's in my sig and links to here.

irkenguy1
15th January 2013, 1:45 AM
ok then fave game DDD
fave character Donald
fave weapon pumkinhead and is claim necessary

Jacobthepokemonfreak
15th January 2013, 1:49 AM
also what was up with Mr. H? Is he a good guy or not? And I wouldn't call Joshua a bad guy cuz he did let shibuya exist.

He's a good guy, he just did all his work behind the scenes, read the secret reports if you want to know more.
Well, Josh was the Big Bad BEFORE the change of heart. Then he was even cooler because of the secret ending!

@ Master Leo; how about a time trial for beating a certain boss or a full game with certain restrictions. Personally I like Time trials. I have a save file for most of the good ones.
We did a time trial for Sephy in Kh2, How about JULIUS!? Now if only Ventus armoured nightmare had THAT much health.

I'm curious as to if someone could make a banner/bar/something with the shibuya gang. Imagine using Josh's aerial combo in KH! That would be OP.

@irkenguy1, just claim Donald!

pokemon-expert-chris
15th January 2013, 1:56 AM
Nah, not Vanitas. I know because I completely annihilated him by spamming Tornado (haha).

No, but for real, I would expect one of Riku or Sora to be there. None of the other Org. XIII members that we didn't already see though, IMO

irkenguy1
15th January 2013, 2:15 AM
ok then fave game DDD
fave character Donald
fave weapon pumkinhead and is claim necessary

Jacobthepokemonfreak
15th January 2013, 2:25 AM
Nah, not Vanitas. I know because I completely annihilated him by spamming Tornado (haha).

No, but for real, I would expect one of Riku or Sora to be there. None of the other Org. XIII members that we didn't already see though, IMO

I'm guessing Riku's Darkness would be there, DDD put him in Prankster's Paradise but really didn't do anything with him.
Organization XIII-2 is composed of: Master Xehanort, Isanort, Braiganort, A sod, Xemnas. Who else?
Were the members of formerzination XIII (former-organisation 13) killed off completely? Demyx was actually RIGHT!!!
"We do too have hearts! Don't be mad."

How far Malificent will go for the Datascape, I wonder?

Master Leo
15th January 2013, 3:40 AM
@Cometstarlight: I was thinking of banners for everyones claimed characters, but I dont want to put too much work on EL and Shadow. And on the new Org. XII subject, I say Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem: SoD, Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, and maybe a returning member or two.

@irkenguy1: You're accepted. Make sure not to repeat your posts like that anymore.

@Jacob: Julius huh? If so, then definitely do the challenge with Sora. Though a Org. XIII time trial in KH2 sounds fun. Mysterious Figure maybe? lol

And to those with KH: DDD, I wouldn't mind adding your friend codes :D.

FairyWitch
15th January 2013, 9:27 AM
What do we do with our 'reserved' characters? Is it just for fun or should we make individual banners? You guys don't have to do it, of course, but I'm just wondering.

if people want special banners for them i can do it for them if they want but it has to be in my shop...also leo you still haven't pmed me yet about the opening banner?

edit: well need to edit this didn't want to sound rude could you please send me a pm for it what you want on it:)

Jacobthepokemonfreak
15th January 2013, 9:44 AM
hey has anyone bothered to touch their re:coded game after they finished it if they played it at all? i waited until ddd and used that time to unlock the trophies, keyblades, and beat data roxas in under 5 seconds

Out of boredom I got the max score in the 30 layer coliseum, something like 170000 points. Also my best DW roxas time: 1.02 seconds. max strength + lv.100 Judgement triad + ether to get an all critical ability on the Zero/one keyblade.

Also I like Calling Ansem: SOD, A sod. May as well call Xemnas; Master of none.

@Master Leo: If doing Julius I would like to put in 1 restriction: NO BALLOON/RA/GA!! I hate Julius' Desperation mode, the lightning is UNDODGABLE!

golem12
15th January 2013, 8:08 PM
i haven't started on ddd yet and got sucked up in other games but after i got through the layton games
i will focus again
KH

if people want special banners for them i can do it for them if they want but it has to be in my shop...also leo you still haven't pmed me yet about the opening banner?

edit: well need to edit this didn't want to sound rude could you please send me a pm for it what you want on it:)

what you mean with special banners.

banners like this one

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff413/golem1232/cobalion_zps9031287d.png

because with the right images i can do that too plus gear and simple banners

Jacobthepokemonfreak
15th January 2013, 10:44 PM
i haven't started on ddd yet and got sucked up in other games but after i got through the layton games
i will focus again
KH

banners like this one

Nice Banner!
I'd try making banners If I had photoshop. If.

Dragon Trainer X
16th January 2013, 2:19 AM
Nice Banner!
I'd try making banners If I had photoshop. If.

Could you actually make banners like that with photoshop?

FairyWitch
16th January 2013, 2:25 AM
i will focus again
KH

banners like this one

my extraction banners are special banners but i mean any banner they like though for there character to make it specially for them is what i meant;) but that banner is very nice though :) i think your in forever again shop im sure you can do some cool banners for people here as well :) i like your art rayquaza ;)

Jacobthepokemonfreak
16th January 2013, 3:06 AM
Could you actually make banners like that with photoshop?

I did a couple, kinda like that for studio arts last year, I'll post one when I get to access my school drive. They aren't very good though.

FairyWitch
16th January 2013, 6:16 AM
here you go my special extraction banner hope you like it and leo i hope i captured what you wanted :) i love kingdom hearts and wanted the banner to look awesome :)

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Eeveelover824/kingdomheartsclubopeningbanner2_zps3724ec65.png

Jacobthepokemonfreak
16th January 2013, 11:35 AM
^ Yay, Master Form! Awesome work Eeveelover!

If no one minds I'm going to create the FIRST CHALLENGE:

Name: Nightmare Fuel
Game: DDD
Character: Sora
Challenge: JULIUS- TIME TRIAL
Restrictions: No Balloon spells or variations of said spell, once you post your time you may not repost a better time.

Signupsheet: Jacobthepokemonfreak

Cometstarlight
16th January 2013, 1:00 PM
here you go my special extraction banner hope you like it and leo i hope i captured what you wanted :) i love kingdom hearts and wanted the banner to look awesome :)

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Eeveelover824/kingdomheartsclubopeningbanner2_zps3724ec65.png

Not just this, but all those banners are AMAZING!! That is some talent!

CraziedCreator
16th January 2013, 1:30 PM

Great work as always Eevee! :D

Master Leo
16th January 2013, 3:11 PM
Wow EL! It looks better than I imagined it :D. I put it in the OP.

I also put Jacob's challenge in the OP, so if you want to participate then just fill sign up.

Mr. Spock
16th January 2013, 3:57 PM

Ho-Le-Crap
its amazing ^_^

^ Yay, Master Form! Awesome work Eeveelover!

If no one minds I'm going to create the FIRST CHALLENGE:

Name: Nightmare Fuel
Game: DDD
Character: Sora
Challenge: JULIUS- TIME TRIAL
Restrictions: No Balloon spells or variations of said spell, once you post your time you may not repost a better time.

Signupsheet: Jacobthepokemonfreak

i havent even beat julius yet XD
(although i never even purchased a baloon spell in that game so that might be it.....)

golem12
16th January 2013, 5:15 PM
my extraction banners are special banners but i mean any banner they like though for there character to make it specially for them is what i meant;) but that banner is very nice though :) i think your in forever again shop im sure you can do some cool banners for people here as well :) i like your art rayquaza ;)

@EL WOW that banner is awesome what do you use for making art stuff?

and can you do frag banners if so can you teach me how?

i am not the best but i try lol and i use gimp btw (photoshop hates me i think because it doesn't want to run on ma comp) and yep i work there altho on my part it is a bit quiet)

for the rest if you want examples of work check out forever and again or check ma photobucket ( http://s1234.beta.photobucket.com/user/golem1232/library/ ) altho not everything is from me because my work is mostly copy pasty and adding some effects

and about the challenge does it matter if you do it while first playthrought or doesn't that matter

FairyWitch
16th January 2013, 8:00 PM
thanks guys i worked hard for the opening :) and it does mean alot and yes rayquaza i do fragmentation banners :) zero has been ordering from me...let me friend you so we can message about it but i use photoshop so if you have gimp it may a bit harder to teach you...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
16th January 2013, 11:00 PM
Ho-Le-Crap
its amazing ^_^

i havent even beat julius yet XD
(although i never even purchased a baloon spell in that game so that might be it.....)

alot of people beat him using balloon first and then try w/o said spell, what difficulty and level are you:
In my first file: Proud, Riku lv69, Sora lv62. They've bothe beaten Julius w/o balloon
Just some hints: Dark Splicer works wonders when used just before Julius' full on combo.
Ars Arcanum deals great damage and has 4 stagger hits.
One amazingly helpful strategy is to get 600dp, so when riku drops to sora you can get a lv 3 boost to Atk,Def and Magic.

Has anyone here played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Or Final Fantasy Tactics A2?

FairyWitch
17th January 2013, 1:43 AM
so guys i was wondering now im debating since im really not willing to really get a psp for sleep by birth i may just watch the play through of it...i have no means to get the system if sleep by birth is just the only game ill play on it..just saying...what you guys think?

Astral Shadow
17th January 2013, 1:44 AM
Sounds like me Eevee lol. I would only get a PSP for BBS and the Black Rock Shooter game getting localized but it probably wouldn't be worth it for just two games...

Mr. Spock
17th January 2013, 1:50 AM
alot of people beat him using balloon first and then try w/o said spell, what difficulty and level are you:
In my first file: Proud, Riku lv69, Sora lv62. They've bothe beaten Julius w/o balloon
Just some hints: Dark Splicer works wonders when used just before Julius' full on combo.
Ars Arcanum deals great damage and has 4 stagger hits.
One amazingly helpful strategy is to get 600dp, so when riku drops to sora you can get a lv 3 boost to Atk,Def and Magic.

Has anyone here played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Or Final Fantasy Tactics A2?
*coughimonthelowestdifficultysettingcough*

so guys i was wondering now im debating since im really not willing to really get a psp for sleep by birth i may just watch the play through of it...i have no means to get the system if sleep by birth is just the only game ill play on it..just saying...what you guys think?

same here actually, but at gamestop you can get a used psp for 50$ so i think its worth it.

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th January 2013, 1:54 AM
*coughimonthelowestdifficultysettingcough*

same here actually, but at gamestop you can get a used psp for 50$ so i think its worth it.

*coughimonproudmodecough*

I don't have a psp and the only shops that sell gaming devices that are close to me are eb games and Jb hifi. NONE SELL PSP GAMES!!!!!! (except ps vita games)

Master Leo
17th January 2013, 1:54 AM
PSP actually has some good games. BBS is one of them, there are a few FF games on there, Blazblue, and one of my favorite series Ratchet and Clank. Not to mention Phantasy Star, Crisis Core: FF VII, and a few other great games. Whatever your favorite genre of games is, I can tell you of some good PSP games to get.

I actually just started a new critical mode Ventus file on BBS today :p.

FairyWitch
17th January 2013, 2:14 AM
PSP actually has some good games. BBS is one of them, there are a few FF games on there, Blazblue, and one of my favorite series Ratchet and Clank. Not to mention Phantasy Star, Crisis Core: FF VII, and a few other great games. Whatever your favorite genre of games is, I can tell you of some good PSP games to get.

i see but sometimes theres games i like that others don't and vice versa :/ so im saying to me right now only birth by sleep is the game i would choose only so there is no point for me to get a psp yet...thank you though for trying to refer me to others games ;)

Dragon Trainer X
17th January 2013, 4:25 AM

Sad enough, my PSP died, and my dad sold the charger with the other one that he found at a garage sale...

firestar319
17th January 2013, 7:39 AM
Ooh a Kingdom Hearts Club. I can dig it =3

Favorite game: Birth by Sleep
Favorite character: Riku
Claim: Aqua
Favorite weapon: Bond of Flame

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th January 2013, 7:57 AM
Ooh a Kingdom Hearts Club. I can dig it =3

Favorite game: Birth by Sleep
Favorite character: Riku
Claim: Aqua
Favorite weapon: Bond of Flame

Welcome.....My life is a chip in your pile, time to ante up!

(If anyone understands the quote, I will be overjoyed! I'm saying it like a joke though.)

firestar319
17th January 2013, 8:24 AM
Welcome.....My life is a chip in your pile, time to ante up!

(If anyone understands the quote, I will be overjoyed! I'm saying it like a joke though.)

I have heard this quote before. Don't remember who said it though =/

golem12
17th January 2013, 10:24 AM
isn't that out of a movie with ants because ante up let me think about that

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th January 2013, 11:24 PM
isn't that out of a movie with ants because ante up let me think about that

*Facepalm*
If I said the guy who says the quote in question owns an airship called the 'Blackjack' would it help?

Raguna
17th January 2013, 11:53 PM
Favorite game: Birth By Sleep (Way better than I expected!)
Favorite Character: Tie between Ventus, Sora and Xigbar.
Claim: Xigbar
Favorite weapon: The Sharpshooter (The arrowgun)

Kingdom Hearts! (dramatic Xemnas voice here). What an amazing game. I can get into a club on it!

Dragon Trainer X
18th January 2013, 12:30 AM
Favorite game: Birth By Sleep (Way better than I expected!)
Favorite Character: Tie between Ventus, Sora and Xigbar.
Claim: Xigbar
Favorite weapon: The Sharpshooter (The arrowgun)

Kingdom Hearts! (dramatic Xemnas voice here). What an amazing game. I can get into a club on it!

I do hope that this club prospers, and goes beyond what the previous one did.

Also, welcome to the new members! Hope you take delight in our little fanatic group :)

Raguna
18th January 2013, 1:24 AM
I do hope that this club prospers, and goes beyond what the previous one did.

Also, welcome to the new members! Hope you take delight in our little fanatic group :)

Thanks! And, I hope this club goes far too. I mean, Kingdom Hearts is really cool! It deserves it! Even though Square Enix is making us wait even longer for Kingdom Hearts 3. I heard it was coming in 2015 or something like that. It is obviously a prediction, but I don't put it past them to make us wait that long...

Cometstarlight
18th January 2013, 2:39 AM
Thanks! And, I hope this club goes far too. I mean, Kingdom Hearts is really cool! It deserves it! Even though Square Enix is making us wait even longer for Kingdom Hearts 3. I heard it was coming in 2015 or something like that. It is obviously a prediction, but I don't put it past them to make us wait that long...

What I've come to accept is that if they are going to put as much time and effort into it as some of their other great titles, then I will happily wait. A bit impatiently yes, but I will wait for the awesomeness that is Kingdom Hearts III

Young Xehanort
18th January 2013, 2:59 AM
Young Xehanort
Favorite KH Game: KH:3D
Favorite Character: Young Xehanort
Claim: Xemnas
Favorite Weapon: Unbound

YOUNG XEHANORT IS TAKEN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cometstarlight
18th January 2013, 3:13 AM
Young Xehanort
Favorite KH Game: KH:3D
Favorite Character: Young Xehanort
Claim: Xemnas
Favorite Weapon: Unbound

YOUNG XEHANORT IS TAKEN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Welcome to the club, Young Xehanort! : D Hope you enjoy our fanatic base over here lol

Young Xehanort
18th January 2013, 3:21 AM
Ah, don't worry.
I can be fanatic too.

Astral Shadow
18th January 2013, 3:26 AM
Tempted to post fan art OCs...except they aren't mine :L

Cometstarlight
18th January 2013, 3:28 AM

Man, I just got done with this fan art rendition of Axel the other day, only I'm not sure how to post it XD

CraziedCreator
18th January 2013, 3:40 AM

I think if you give credit to the artist it should be fine...

firestar319
18th January 2013, 4:30 AM
*Facepalm*
If I said the guy who says the quote in question owns an airship called the 'Blackjack' would it help?

OMG I got it. It's Setzer xD

Edit: Oh and I do have some fan art I've done KH wise. Most of it is drawn, but I do have like 3-4 photoshop'd pieces. If anyone's interested to see, just say so lol

Icarus©
18th January 2013, 5:14 AM
Fallen Icarus
Favorite/Claimed Character: Terra
Favorite Game:Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
Favorite Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper

FairyWitch
18th January 2013, 8:25 AM
Fallen Icarus
Favorite/Claimed Character: Terra
Favorite Game:Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
Favorite Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper

hey and welcome to the club we need to get more topics here maybe we can make up topics or something to keep the thread running don't you think leo? i think it will help the club post count too...also have only club owners, or other in charge people do it but its up to you leo ;) im decatied to this club just say the word i shall be here :p also bit late to say cuaz im sure everyone seen it but i changed my siggy :p i gunna advertise this club for a bit ;) and why not with the most awesome female main character Kairi :p my first ever anime convention cosplay ;)

golem12
18th January 2013, 2:49 PM
lol hey EL how do you put a link on the banner can be handy to know for me and i was wondering can you link multiple dream eaters on KH 3D because i got a pig one and a woobatish one but they are lame

Master Leo
18th January 2013, 6:45 PM
Um, ok. A topic.

Do you hope that KH 1.5 and the KH PC game comes to NA

From what I've heard, both are only going to be released in Japan. Which sucks because they are missing out on my money :P

golem12
18th January 2013, 8:40 PM
KH 1.5 on which platform ps3 or because KH 1 and KH 2 were on ps2 so it would be weird to go to PS3 with it (and it would be a bit shitty for me because i don't have a ps3 only wii and 3ds psp ds lol pc too but it is too slow for games)

Astral Shadow
18th January 2013, 8:42 PM
I might have gotten 1.5 if it's released here >.>

FairyWitch
18th January 2013, 8:48 PM
tbh kingdom hearts hasn't been as popular as it use to be so i have a bad felling no master leo that it will be release here in NA sadly...the reason why i say this cuaz when i have been at cons since my last kingdom hearts cosplay i barely saw them now...after the game died out not much people cosplay anymore so my answer is no sadly :( also for the link you need to take the image and copy and paste it in the url of the thread url if that make since...

golem12
18th January 2013, 8:56 PM
i think i got it what you said and wow KH cosplay i like the games but cosplays lol never gonna do that i didn't even do pokemon cosplay lol i like to play the videogames but dressing up nope

FairyWitch
18th January 2013, 9:54 PM
i think i got it what you said and wow KH cosplay i like the games but cosplays lol never gonna do that i didn't even do pokemon cosplay lol i like to play the videogames but dressing up nope

yeah at anime conventions you can do cosplays of characters and it is very fun actually i have done kairi before...that was my first costume i ever made myself and very pround of it too...there you can go to panels and stuff for games, and etc...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
18th January 2013, 10:30 PM
yeah at anime conventions you can do cosplays of characters and it is very fun actually i have done kairi before...that was my first costume i ever made myself and very pround of it too...there you can go to panels and stuff for games, and etc...

I bought an Organization Black Cloak online and dressed up as Lea for the ACMI games convention that was in Melbourne recently (Australia), took me ages to make the Charkrams.
Two of my friends joined me as.....Gold (Pokemon Special manga) and Link (TLOZ). Crazy night.

Only time I've ever cosplayed.
The Charkrams were K'nex covered in superglue, then covered in Duct Tape and then Painted.

Icarus©
18th January 2013, 10:37 PM
Hey guys :D recently I finished KH3D.

It was good, but it was a bit short and did not have the impact like the other KH games. What do you think about it?

Astral Shadow
18th January 2013, 10:43 PM

It was good, but it was a bit short and did not have the impact like the other KH games. What do you think about it?

Same feelings here.~

Raguna
19th January 2013, 12:20 AM

Didn't leave the same impact? You know, it gave a lot of impact, acctually, specially when

They revealed their plan to make the X-blade. I mean, 13 Xehanorts? All of the organization were vessels? WHAT?! And, also, it sucks they didn't awake Ven. Guess we will have to wait for that...
But, overall, that game made me pretty curious to see the next KH. I'm curious what will go down in the third installment!

Cometstarlight
19th January 2013, 12:34 AM
I bought an Organization Black Cloak online and dressed up as Lea for the ACMI games convention that was in Melbourne recently (Australia), took me ages to make the Charkrams.
Two of my friends joined me as.....Gold (Pokemon Special manga) and Link (TLOZ). Crazy night.

The Charkrams were K'nex covered in superglue, then covered in Duct Tape and then Painted.

I've wanted to cosplay (I never have) someone from Organization XIII, but I'm afraid that being a girl will only really leave Xion as an option (I don't like Larxene very much). Anyways, just having an Org. XIII cloak is freakin awesome and dressing up as Lea (one of my fav, fav, fav, characters!) is awesome as well XD

I hope it turned out real well! btw: where did you get the coat? Craig's list?

golem12
19th January 2013, 12:35 AM

maybe it is just me i never liked to put on costumes

FairyWitch
19th January 2013, 1:23 AM
lol i use to see massive amounts of people that did orginizations members XD its been extremely decreased now...when i did i waas like the only kairi out of maybe 60 orginization members XD it was crazy XD this is when 358/2 came out on the regular ds...

firestar319
19th January 2013, 2:53 AM

Now I've always wanted to do a KH cosplay (never cosplayed before). I was thinking about doing a Master Xehanort cosplay for an upcoming con, but not sure if I'm still gonna do it

KH3D was a great game. I kinda felt it was lacking in story for the majority of the game, at least until the last world where they bombarded us with like a bunch of information regarding Organization XIII and the Nobodies. I kinda like though how the game was more about how much Riku has progressed since KH1. Oh and the gameplay was so fantastic!

Cometstarlight
19th January 2013, 2:59 AM
Now I've always wanted to do a KH cosplay (never cosplayed before). I was thinking about doing a Master Xehanort cosplay for an upcoming con, but not sure if I'm still gonna do it

KH3D was a great game. I kinda felt it was lacking in story for the majority of the game, at least until the last world where they bombarded us with like a bunch of information regarding Organization XIII and the Nobodies. I kinda like though how the game was more about how much Riku has progressed since KH1. Oh and the gameplay was so fantastic!

Same here on KH3D. I felt like it was a bit rushed and I felt depressed a bit inside when they bombarded Sora. I felt like there was no hope, like it was all down hill from there. Cliche, maybe, true? Absolutely. I felt un motivated by that, but anyways, with Riku: I feel the exact same way. I really liked how they have developed him over the series and he's really starting to blossom in terms of character development. Like in KH 2 he still feels bad about what has transpired and doesn't talk much or even show a lot of emotion. In KH3D however, he seems to be on a friendlier level with other characters and isn't as reserved as before.

Mr. Spock
19th January 2013, 3:03 AM

I did the same thing with k'nex when I was bored one time. And I made a keyblade out of legos. XD

I loved ddd and I actually like the cliff hanger (but only if they don't take toooo long for III)
also how did you guys like the twewy characters in the game?
O thought they did a good job with them and I would love to see shibuya as a wold in future games.

Dragon Trainer X
19th January 2013, 4:16 AM

It felt short, but it was yet another memorable experience through the whole thing. I was highly impressed with the final boss battles, with the settings the most, and the story was just developed nicely. Stink IGN, this was an awesome game!

firestar319
19th January 2013, 4:19 AM
I did the same thing with k'nex when I was bored one time. And I made a keyblade out of legos. XD

I loved ddd and I actually like the cliff hanger (but only if they don't take toooo long for III)
also how did you guys like the twewy characters in the game?
O thought they did a good job with them and I would love to see shibuya as a wold in future games.

The TWEWY characters were cool from what I can tell, but I've never played TWEWY, so I really don't know what they're like D:

FairyWitch
19th January 2013, 9:20 AM
okay new topic: so do you think kingdom hearts gaming design could of been better or not? like for example like if you hated the free movement fighitng or scroling, etc... just something that could of been better design in the game...and explain why?

sorry just want to get the club more on topic talks since i was told its hard to talk about subjects in the club cuaz there no current new games yet for kingdom hearts...

Cometstarlight
19th January 2013, 1:16 PM
okay new topic: so do you think kingdom hearts gaming design could of been better or not? like for example like if you hated the free movement fighitng or scroling, etc... just something that could of been better design in the game...and explain why?

sorry just want to get the club more on topic talks since i was told its hard to talk about subjects in the club cuaz there no current new games yet for kingdom hearts...

I don't have much to complain about since KH 1 moved their camera's to the analog sticks like they should have. XD Going back to play KH 1 after KH 2 was brutal and I just like KH 2 more.

golem12
19th January 2013, 1:49 PM
i like the KH games because of their gameplay, because i played other games.
which i quit just because of the crappy gameplay. even the ds game i was playing KH recoded had a better gameplay then a lot of other nintendo ds games like the james bond game or spyro those ones sucked and were at low quality.

EonDragonFTW
19th January 2013, 2:23 PM
The only problem I had was with kh 1 camera. Everything else about the series gameplay is perfect (especially the command system and freeflow

firestar319
19th January 2013, 2:56 PM
The only problem I had was with kh 1 camera. Everything else about the series gameplay is perfect (especially the command system and freeflow

^ This. THe camera for KH1 was a pain to use. Otherwise, all the games have been really good design wise. I really think they've improved the battling system since utilizing the whole Deck Command system that they started using in BBS onward

Mr. Spock
19th January 2013, 8:29 PM

If the HD remix comes to NA they fixed that.
the camera for kh1 is going to be the came as the camera control in kh2.

Raguna
19th January 2013, 11:22 PM
Like everybody said, the only main problem of mine was with the camera on Kingdom Hearts 1. The rest was pretty fun otherwise. I loved how well they implemented "Hack and slash" into an RPG. Even the DS games were cool to control only with arows, and that's hard to do with 3D games. But, the thing I like about Kingdom Hearts is how the main series and the side games differ. The deck system on the portables is "easy to get into, hard to master", which I think really pays off. At first I didn't like the card system in Chain of Memories, but it gets really fun when you get used to it. Overall, the gameplay is one of this series strong points. The freedom of movement mixed with RPG gives a great sense of "character growth", while still needing skill to fully master. I love it!

FairyWitch
20th January 2013, 6:38 AM
okay new topic: what kingdom hearts character did you think was out of place/did not like and why? it can be personality wise,drawing, and etc...

i personally thought they shouldn't of made xion she seems extremely out of place to me and namine topped over her to be kairi's other half...i don't understand why she was really there in the first place it just added more drama to the story line and think she just shouldn't of been there at all imo i never really liked her when i played 358/2 days....

Cometstarlight
20th January 2013, 3:59 PM
okay new topic: what kingdom hearts character did you think was out of place/did not like and why? it can be personality wise,drawing, and etc...

i personally thought they shouldn't of made xion she seems extremely out of place to me and namine topped over her to be kairi's other half...i don't understand why she was really there in the first place it just added more drama to the story line and think she just shouldn't of been there at all imo i never really liked her when i played 358/2 days....

I firmly agree with you. Although Xion was sweet, I do believe she was something thrown into there just to create another trio. Her personality and the fact that she was always nearly depressed did that for me.

Something else I didn't really like was her voice, it kinda got on my nerves but I've grown used to it to where it doesn't so much now. She's a nice character she's just out of place.

Jacobthepokemonfreak
20th January 2013, 10:43 PM
I firmly agree with you. Although Xion was sweet, I do believe she was something thrown into there just to create another trio. Her personality and the fact that she was always nearly depressed did that for me.

Something else I didn't really like was her voice, it kinda got on my nerves but I've grown used to it to where it doesn't so much now. She's a nice character she's just out of place.

Here's my opinion: Xion, like Axel, was just made and fleshed out a bit for some drama, storyline and a trio. Axel was originally going to just be the tutorial boss in kh2 and no further, meaning everyone who was at C.O would be dead, but everyone liked Axel so much they kept him in and developed him to be a major character.

Xion is meant to be out of place; she's Sora's memories of Kairi manifested onto a puppet, she's not who she thinks she is. add in some crazily confusing stuff that Tetsuya Noramu created about the heart and there you have a great storyline. Look at what Tetsuya did with the idea of having dead kids run around a city with psychic powers: He made the reaper's game.
The Guy's a genius.
More on the meant to be out of place bit: This Game is the embodiment of the trope: 'What measure is non-Human?' Xion is meant to be the major example of the power of the 'Heart' albeit with more confusion than any other game.

You don't get it? Not really meant to.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You want out of place, I'll give you this:

Try everyone from Shibuya: they were out of place, and not just because they're in traverse town.

Still awesome.

FairyWitch
20th January 2013, 11:18 PM
Here's my opinion: Xion, like Axel, was just made and fleshed out a bit for some drama, storyline and a trio. Axel was originally going to just be the tutorial boss in kh2 and no further, meaning everyone who was at C.O would be dead, but everyone liked Axel so much they kept him in and developed him to be a major character.

Xion is meant to be out of place; she's Sora's memories of Kairi manifested onto a puppet, she's not who she thinks she is. add in some crazily confusing stuff that Tetsuya Noramu created about the heart and there you have a great storyline. Look at what Tetsuya did with the idea of having dead kids run around a city with psychic powers: He made the reaper's game.
The Guy's a genius.
More on the meant to be out of place bit: This Game is the embodiment of the trope: 'What measure is non-Human?' Xion is meant to be the major example of the power of the 'Heart' albeit with more confusion than any other game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try everyone from Shibuya: they were out of place, and not just because they're in traverse town.

Still awesome.

no problem its fine its ment for people to agree and disagree about who they think is out of place ;) i just like to see what other poeple think of the game and who they think shouldn't of been in the kingdom hearts game...

Cometstarlight
20th January 2013, 11:35 PM

The Guy's a genius.

Still awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that Xion shouldn't be in Kingdom Hearts; I just thought her introduction and character placement was out of place in and of itself. Again, that's just me. I just felt her to be a bit needy all the time that's all. It doesn't mean I don't like her. If you remember my post earlier about cosplaying, she's the only one I would really cosplay as.

I feel like my previous post was coming across as hateful. I don't hate her, she's just not my favorite. I am, however, looking forward to her showing up in the next KH game, possibly.

Raguna
21st January 2013, 12:27 AM

The Guy's a genius.

Still awesome.

Xion, was a good character. She, alone, passes across every single thing that made (makes...?) the Organization such a tragic group. And the fact that she was nothing more than Sora's memory showed how it really is "not being supposed to exist", and that is the whole concept behind the Organization. In the end, she was a cool character, and she added even more drama in Roxas' already dramatic story. And I'm glad they continued with Axel, he turned out to be a cool character!

And, the Shibuya people weren't that much out of place. They just made their characters a lot more shallow, and that made them a little awkward. Like, for exemple, they made Neku open up a little bit too fast. Everyone who played TWEWY knows how much work it was for Neku to open up!

On the matter in question, Cloud and Sephiroth seemed a little out of place. I mean, they seem to have their own storyline, special for KH, but you don't hear much about that story...

Master Leo
21st January 2013, 12:48 AM
If you've ever played Final Fantasy VII or Crisis Core: FF VII then you'll know the Cloud/Sephiroth story. Its pretty cool once understood. Plus, with Aerith and others it would be wierd not to have Cloud and Sephiroth in the mix. Wish they could put the older Zack Fair in the mix though :(.

In regards to Xion, I think she added a nice mix to the game. You first start the game thinking its all about Roxas and then this 14th member joins. I really liked the mystery thar she had throughout the game.

Raguna
21st January 2013, 1:05 AM
If you've ever played Final Fantasy VII or Crisis Core: FF VII then you'll know the Cloud/Sephiroth story. Its pretty cool once understood. Plus, with Aerith and others it would be wierd not to have Cloud and Sephiroth in the mix. Wish they could put the older Zack Fair in the mix though :(.

In regards to Xion, I think she added a nice mix to the game. You first start the game thinking its all about Roxas and then this 14th member joins. I really liked the mystery thar she had throughout the game.

Yeah, I know their story, but it doesn't fit in well with the KH counterparts. I mean, Cloud was overrun by "darkness" in KH 1, right? Okay, I can relate that to FFVII. But in KHII the story didn't made as much sense. I mean, Cloud was depressed like he was in Advent Children, and he was looking for Sephiroth. But there was no reason for him to be like that if Aerith is still around. You could say Cloud is having his "clone complex" during KHII, but then what about the first one? I always tought he had succumbed to Hades because he wanted the truth about himself... And what about Sephiroth? What is he plotting, even? It just doesn't add up...

I understood zack perfectly though. He was perfectly implemented in BBS. There just isn't enough "time" to put old Zack in the series. But then again, Aerith is still there, so I dunno...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
21st January 2013, 2:00 AM
And, the Shibuya people weren't that much out of place. They just made their characters a lot more shallow, and that made them a little awkward. Like, for exemple, they made Neku open up a little bit too fast. Everyone who played TWEWY knows how much work it was for Neku to open up!

What makes them reeeaaally out of place is that neku, shiki, rhyme and beat are DEAD

Raguna
21st January 2013, 2:27 AM
What makes them reeeaaally out of place is that neku, shiki, rhyme and beat are DEAD

Yes, I know that. But don't you remember about what Joshua said?

Joshua took them away from their world (in that case, the UG), so that they could continue their missions elsewhere correct? I mean, since Joshua IS the conductor, he would know if something was about to go wrong in his game, correct? So, he just made the games continue in another place, and instead of erasing the noise, they were fighting the Dream Eaters to complete the missions. It is beyond me why Sora would be able to interact with them, but since they clearly have the counters on their hands, it is implied that they are indeed dead during the events of KH 3D. Maybe Sora and Riku could interact thanks to them being in a world in slumber or something? Or maybe just because they were Keyblade wielders, therefore probably being able to do things they weren't supposed to, aka meddle? I don't know... That part is kinda weird for me...

FairyWitch
21st January 2013, 9:38 AM
okay new topic ^_^: so what part in the game did you like and dislike and why? (can be any of the kingdom hearts games) ;)

i personally didn't have a favorite part i loved the game all through every single one of them but i disliked one part in kingdom hearts II which Kairi gets her keyblade way to late and on top of it i didn't see an nessary to give her one in the game that late of the game but it was really cool to see though ^_^ that flower keyblade :p the reason why i did like was cuaz like i said it just seemed strange that she got a keyblade out of thin air :/

Cometstarlight
21st January 2013, 4:51 PM
okay new topic ^_^: so what part in the game did you like and dislike and why? (can be any of the kingdom hearts games) ;)

i personally didn't have a favorite part i loved the game all through every single one of them but i disliked one part in kingdom hearts II which Kairi gets her keyblade way to late and on top of it i didn't see an nessary to give her one in the game that late of the game but it was really cool to see though ^_^ that flower keyblade :p the reason why i did like was cuaz like i said it just seemed strange that she got a keyblade out of thin air :/

I love the whole game, but I really liked the big throwdown at Hollow Bastion. THAT was something XD

If I had to choose my least favorite it would have to be TWTNW in KH3D. It's not that I didn't like it, I was looking forward to that world since that's where I knew the big story parts where going to be. It's just, when Sora started going through all that crap, I just felt this sense of dread and hopelessness. I just felt down. It was really wierd.

EonDragonFTW
21st January 2013, 6:12 PM
But the world that never was was my favorite part of 3d. That whole endgame was surprising when sora fell into darkness and riku getting like 5 final bosses and becoming a keyblade master. It showedhow great his character development was.

Cometstarlight
21st January 2013, 6:15 PM
But the world that never was was my favorite part of 3d. That whole endgame was surprising when sora fell into darkness and riku getting like 5 final bosses and becoming a keyblade master. It showedhow great his character development was.

Yeah, it was AMAZING, to be sure! And I'm glad Riku finally got to step into his rightful place as master, he's one of my fav characters XD I just felt like Sora was going through some abuse through that world. I mean, if I saw all those things in a dream like he did, I would start losing it too

Raguna
21st January 2013, 10:55 PM
My favorite part in all the games is still the endgame, for pretty much all characters in BBS. The ending was sad, and it was a great way to introduce us to important characters from the past. It made it all that more special for me when I got to the final boss with Riku in KH 3D...

And, for my least favorite part, I'd have to say the battle against Demyx in KH 2. Yeah, I can do this battle perfectly now, but the first time I tried, it was really annoying. Why do ten seconds that comes out of nowhere have to be the thing which decides whether I win or lose? That's kinda BS if you ask me...

giratina519
21st January 2013, 11:06 PM
favorite game: Zelda Majoras Mask
favorite character: Young Xehanort
claim: Xehanort
favorite weapon:x blade

CraziedCreator
22nd January 2013, 12:34 AM

It's always great to see new members! Welcome! :)

(You're from PTCGO too?)

FairyWitch
22nd January 2013, 1:43 AM

hey welcome to the club :) hope you like it here lets try to keep our love for kingdom hearts active :p

Cometstarlight
22nd January 2013, 1:53 AM
Ok, so I just got done with this Organization XIII countdown on Youtube, right? And I was thinking over my favorite member; bringing up the obvious question-
Who is your favorite Organization XIII member?

I have no shame in saying that Axel is my favorite character and I can't help but wonder what would've happened if they had in fact killed him off after the introduction to KH 2.
Anyway, I find his looks, after Reno from FF, interesting and his personality and very likeable. His progression in personality and development since CoM is definitely significant and he's come a long way since now he wields a new weapon from his Chakrams (Don't want to spoil it quite yet for people still playing since that was one of my favorite parts in KH 3D)

He's just so much fun and he's quite comical with his tough demeanor. Not to mention his friendship with Roxas/Sora, Xion, and the gang now. I can't wait to see what they do with him/Lea in the new games. (Just please!!!! Don't kill him off >.< lol)

I also like Roxas and Xion is in the top 5. I like Xigbar as well, but I also love to hate him XD lol he's a very different villian.

firestar319
22nd January 2013, 1:55 AM

This is why I enjoyed 3D as a whole. It felt the game was more about Riku's development and growth since becoming a Keyblade wielder, and with everything that happened in TWTNW, it just shows how his growth was for the better. Quite honestly I'm really glad it was just him who became a Keyblade master and not him and Sora

What I dislike is the whole thing about time in KH3D. The Kingdom Hearts storyline as a whole generally gets complex at times, with the main story and the stories in the side games all revolving around the same storyline. The whole time travel deal they threw in just adds a whole new level of confusion. I don't necessarily hate that they implemented time travel into the plot. Its just that the way they explained it made it really hard to wrap your head around (at least for me anyways). In fact, I've rewatched those cutscenes and I still don't fully grasp it =S

Ok, so I just got done with this Organization XIII countdown on Youtube, right? And I was thinking over my favorite member; bringing up the obvious question-
Who is your favorite Organization XIII member?

Axel by far is definitely one of my favorites. His personality is what really drew me to like him, more so in 358/2 Days than in any other game. Larxene is among one of my favorites. I really got into her kind of cold, sadistic nature and attitude. Basically they way she acted like a total ***** all the time was a turn on for me lol

Raguna
22nd January 2013, 2:03 AM
I love Xigbar. He is tottally my favorite. He is one of those villains that you just grow to be fond of. He is evil? Sure. But he still is an amazing character! Like Cometstarlight said, I just love to hate him! It's hard to find villains like him nowadays!

Roxas is an awesome character too. His story is just sad, and you really feel for the guy in the end of 358/2 days, and at the end of the intro to KH2. Axel is also a cool member. Like I said before, I'm glad they didn't finish him off, he has potential! And, I kinda like Larxene's attitude. She's a funny character, to say the least!

And, about KH 3D, I did feel like the story was more about Riku. But I think it also worked for "setting up" Sora for the next game, hopefully KH3.

pokemon-expert-chris
22nd January 2013, 2:22 AM
Xion is my favorite. I don't think I ever saw such a tragic story in a video game before 358/2 Days. Just remembering her death and the battle with Riku where you see Roxas' memories of Xion on the screen makes me want to cry. I jumped of joy when she appeared in 3D (if only briefly). I still wish they'd find a way to make her come back but I know that's not going to happen.

Of course, Axel is up there too. He is no doubt the coolest of them all, so I see why a lot of people would choose him. Zexion is another one I liked, but the fact that he dies off in CoM means we didn't get to see him that much. From there, Demyx, Xigbar, and Saix get tied. All the others I never was much of a fan for, but they were OK. I forgot the name of the one with the cards: that one is the only one I really didn't like.

FairyWitch
22nd January 2013, 4:53 AM
hmmm favorite orginization memeber would be omg i love axel :p he is really cool and i love his that awesome line "names axel, got it memorize..." he cool alright i love the fire element as well :)

Master Leo
22nd January 2013, 5:19 AM
My favorite Organization XIII member is Marluxia, though Xaldin is a close second. Marluxia because he is the evil poetic type, which makes him even cooler. Plus he has that freakin scythe :p. I like Xaldin because of his ruthlessness and his cunning ways. Plus the wind element + six lances is awesome.

And a little update: We now have 22 members already.

Astral Shadow
22nd January 2013, 5:36 AM
Favorite Organization member is Larxene of course! Only female member, dat personality, her weapon of choice: Foudre(knives), and lightning for an element~

I don't know why, but I looked up the Organization members that didn't have their original names revealed.

Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene

This is what happens when boredom sets in. Also, I wonder why these members in particular haven't had their original names revealed yet, and will they be revealed in KH 3? I would like to think so.~

golem12
22nd January 2013, 8:10 PM
fav organisation XIII member hmm axel was awesome in KH2 when he kinda turned good and helped sora go through a portal i loved that attack he used to kill those heartless and sora asked why he dies or dissapears and axel said "that is what you get when you put everything in a attack" or something like that lol

Master Leo
22nd January 2013, 8:24 PM
Favorite Organization member is Larxene of course! Only female member, dat personality, her weapon of choice: Foudre(knives), and lightning for an element~

I don't know why, but I looked up the Organization members that didn't have their original names revealed.

Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene

This is what happens when boredom sets in. Also, I wonder why these members in particular haven't had their original names revealed yet, and will they be revealed in KH 3? I would like to think so.~

Its because we dont know about their past lives. Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, and Axel all lived in Radiant Garden, so we know of their past lives and Roxas is part of Sora, the main character.

Which means Luxord, Demyx, Larxene, and Marluxia probably didnt join Organization XIII in Radiant Garden and were maybe recruited by existing members or Xemnas himself. IIRC, in KH1 FM or KH2 FM their is a cutscene where Zexion is talking about the recruitment of Marluxia, though he didnt say his real name. And for the fact that they haven't shown up in many games means that their recruitment or past lives were worthy of mentioning.

EonDragonFTW
22nd January 2013, 8:36 PM
As for organization XIII real names, the only one I can guess atm is that larxene is Arlene.

for favorite organization member, I'd have to go with Roxas because his story is so sad and he can epicly dual wield and he's sora's nobody. I really liked that fight with him in kh 2 FM

FairyWitch
23rd January 2013, 12:35 AM
since i never got around to seeing the real names of all the origization members it sucks i can't but i love to have seen them though probably just gunna watch video of gameplay i don't think ill be either way gunna be getting a psp or 3ds anytime soon...as well if kingdom hearts 3 comes out pray to got its on the ps3 XD

Astral Shadow
23rd January 2013, 12:40 AM
I would assume KH 3 would be on the PS3 or PS4.

Made a gif of the Organization's Replica Data symbols, it's in my sig. Gonna make a colored one :3

Cometstarlight
23rd January 2013, 12:47 AM
I would assume KH 3 would be on the PS3 or PS4.

Made a gif of the Organization's Replica Data symbols, it's in my sig. Gonna make a colored one :3

There were comments made that they would be on a console like the Wii U

Raguna
23rd January 2013, 3:25 AM
If Square Enix is smart, they will make KH3 multiconsole, like they did with FF XIII. That way they might gain more money, since they already broadened their demographic by making games on Nintendo consoles. But then again, I've been questioning a lot if SE is smart or not. But here I am, hoping it's for all consoles.

Cometstarlight
23rd January 2013, 3:27 AM
If Square Enix is smart, they will make KH3 multiconsole, like they did with FF XIII. That way they might gain more money, since they already broadened their demographic by making games on Nintendo consoles. But then again, I've been questioning a lot if SE is smart or not. But here I am, hoping it's for all consoles.

Yeah, I'm waiting on all the newer consoles (And by that: I don't have a Wii U yet XD/ I don't plan on buying any Xbox or PS consoles that come out in the next few years until I find a game I really want.)

I mean, there are games I want to play on the Wii U, but I'm waiting for a Zelda or KH title before I leap into that money pit.
But yes, I do hope this goes multi console, but not console exclusives, that would just frustrate me XD

Raguna
23rd January 2013, 3:49 AM
Yeah, I'm waiting on all the newer consoles (And by that: I don't have a Wii U yet XD/ I don't plan on buying any Xbox or PS consoles that come out in the next few years until I find a game I really want.)

I mean, there are games I want to play on the Wii U, but I'm waiting for a Zelda or KH title before I leap into that money pit.
But yes, I do hope this goes multi console, but not console exclusives, that would just frustrate me XD

Considering how broad Kingdom hearts demographic is, it would make a lot of sense for it to go on all consoles available at the time of KH3 release. I mean, they obviously don't have an exclusivity contract with Sony, so why bother? And I doubt it would be THAT hard to make the game for all the consoles. Especially since the WiiU has a higher graphical capability. And just imagine the cool stuff they could do with the Gamepad. They could even bring the Shotlocks (is that the name? Kinda forgot...) back!

Jacobthepokemonfreak
23rd January 2013, 10:59 AM
Has anyone got a time for the challenge yet? I don't want to be the only one partaking.... :'(

Master Leo
24th January 2013, 6:15 PM
Has anyone got a time for the challenge yet? I don't want to be the only one partaking.... :'(

I totally forgot about the challenge :/. I cant really participate in this one due to projects and research papers...

If anyone wants to participate in Jacob's challenge, then sign up (which means just say you want to join the challenge :p)

FairyWitch
24th January 2013, 6:41 PM
what was the challenge again? i totally forgot about it since i have been so busy?

firestar319
24th January 2013, 8:42 PM
Ya what was the challenge again, cuz I'll probably do it

Master Leo
24th January 2013, 9:56 PM
Check the OP for challenges. I'll edit it with people who want to participate.

FairyWitch
24th January 2013, 10:00 PM
well duh to myself >.< im so stupid sometimes you got to forgive me master leo XD alright ill check the opening...if i can do it ill try to enter in ;)

Dragon Trainer X
25th January 2013, 4:22 AM
I'll go level my Sora up a little, then go ahead and then post my time.

firestar319
25th January 2013, 11:50 PM
I'll do the challenge as well. I'll probably post my time at some point later tonight

flyinggurtboy
25th January 2013, 11:58 PM
What have i missed? i haven't posted here in a longggg time. I'ma try that challenge (and fail horribly) am i allowed to use the ultima keyblade? also how do i check my time?

Master Leo
26th January 2013, 1:15 AM
Use a stop watch or your phone to check your time. I'll edit the OP with names and times.

Astral Shadow
26th January 2013, 8:04 PM
I'd like to join. I love KH 2 it is just a lot of fun and love Twilight town for the nice vibe it gives off :)

Luxvan
26th January 2013, 8:30 PM
Totally wanna join.
Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 1
Favorite KH Character: Demyx <3
Favorite weapon: Axel's cool spinny whoosh-whoosh blades.

And hello.

Master Leo
26th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Totally wanna join.
Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 1
Favorite KH Character: Demyx <3
Favorite weapon: Axel's cool spinny whoosh-whoosh blades.

And hello.

lol whoosh-whoosh blades. Chakram is what you were looking for iirc :p.

But anyway, you're accepted.

Luxvan
26th January 2013, 10:18 PM
lol whoosh-whoosh blades. Chakram is what you were looking for iirc :p.

But anyway, you're accepted.
I know. It's just a joke an old friend used to make (though it took years for me to learn they're actually called chakrams).
And thanks.

Kokatsu
26th January 2013, 10:22 PM
Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 2
Favorite KH Character:Kairi
Favorite weapon:Those snipers XD

Master Leo
26th January 2013, 10:24 PM
Oh, alright. Well, welcome to the club. There is a KH challenge going on right now if you'd like to participate. Info in OP :)

Luxvan
26th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Ooh, interesting challenge. I can try it, though I won't have a way of proving whether I did it or not.

Master Leo
26th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Its a time trial, so all you have to have is a stop watch of some type (like a watch or a phone) to keep track of your time. Then all ya gotta do is post your best time and see if you were the fastest.

Kokatsu, you need to claim a character.

Kokatsu
27th January 2013, 12:03 AM
I claim Ryhme if it is ok

Forsaken Greninja
27th January 2013, 1:34 AM
Cobali
Claim/favorite character: Rikku
Game favorite: Dream Drop Distance (Just started today, and is my first ever game of KH X3 I'm pretty exited :D)
Keyblade: Kingdom Key.

Here is the beginning of a new KH fan! I hope to have some use here once I get enough money for both the real KH DDD, and FE:A. I will gladly be happy to post here with the little knowledge I have of KH though, from that demo.

Master Leo
27th January 2013, 2:42 AM
Hey there, Cobali. You're accepted.

I hope you enjoy the KH series and get more of the games :).

FairyWitch
27th January 2013, 4:32 AM
welcome all new members and its nice to see another new member that loves kiari like me ;) also i will not be able to participate in the challenge but good luck to everyone that does it ;)

Cometstarlight
27th January 2013, 4:58 AM
welcome, new members!!! Hope you enjoy the club with all the craziness included XD

Kokatsu
27th January 2013, 5:00 AM
welcome all new members and its nice to see another new member that loves kiari like me ;) also i will not be able to participate in the challenge but good luck to everyone that does it ;)

She is pretty cool. Hoping she has more focused in KH 3

Cometstarlight
27th January 2013, 5:05 AM
She is pretty cool. Hoping she has more focused in KH 3

She will! At least, that's what we've seen from the secret ending!

Astral Shadow
27th January 2013, 5:11 AM
She definitely should have a bigger role in KH 3 :c

FairyWitch
27th January 2013, 5:16 AM
yeah please i hope she does the random keyblade in kingdom hearts II drived me nuts thats it XD lol

Cometstarlight
27th January 2013, 5:22 AM
yeah please i hope she does the random keyblade in kingdom hearts II drived me nuts thats it XD lol

I know XD random keyblade is random, but I'm glad she got one, nonetheless.

I love how it used to be so rare for anyone to wield a keyblade, i.e. Sora, Mickey were the only known ones and were claimed as chosen ones.

Now we have at least 12 people who have wielded it at some point or another. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad that those people have keyblades. (I'm not putting up a list quite yet for spoilers in the newest game ; ) )

Master Leo
27th January 2013, 5:56 AM
EL, that keyblade isnt random. In BBS, Aqua gets that flower keyblade right before she meets little Kairi. Kairi touches the keyblade and this is where she gains the power to wield a keyblade. This is why Kairi gers the flower keyblade in KH2.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it though lol.

EDIT: The name is Destiny's Embrace.

FairyWitch
27th January 2013, 7:44 AM
EL, that keyblade isnt random. In BBS, Aqua gets that flower keyblade right before she meets little Kairi. Kairi touches the keyblade and this is where she gains the power to wield a keyblade. This is why Kairi gers the flower keyblade in KH2.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it though lol.

EDIT: The name is Destiny's Embrace.

well thanks for the spoiler XD i haven't played that game remember how i suppose to know XD for me when i played kingdom hearts 2 for me it was random cuaz i never played either sleep by birth or dream drop XD but thanks for letting me know maybe i should just watch it on youtube lol...i have no plans on getting a psp or 3ds anytime soon...

Luxvan
27th January 2013, 8:17 PM
(don't read if you haven't beaten KH3D)

I bet in KH3, Sora and Riku are gonna get obliterated by Xehanort or something, and at the last second, Axel and Kairi, having finished their Mark of Mastery Exams, will just come crashing down on him like 'SURPRISE MUTHA****A'.
or something.
just my two cents on kairi's inevitable role.

FairyWitch
28th January 2013, 8:51 AM

I bet in KH3, Sora and Riku are gonna get obliterated by Xehanort or something, and at the last second, Axel and Kairi, having finished their Mark of Mastery Exams, will just come crashing down on him like 'SURPRISE MUTHA****A'.
or something.

hahaha yeah but i read everything when its on this thread so its hard to avoid XD its fine though i was just teasing leo...i don't mind the spolier...i don't really think ill be ever getting sleep by birth anyway due to i have no other point to get the psp...

Master Leo
28th January 2013, 2:25 PM

or something.

What about Aqua, Terra, and Ventus?

I'm pretty sure Aqua will be freed from the Realm of Darkness in KH3. But she's been there since before KH1, which is like 12 years? Hopefully she hasnt lost her sanity :p. And since Master Xehanort is back to his original self, that means Terra's heart is free so he should come back. I dunno how they'll save Ventus though.

If all characters have a part in KH3, then I think KH3 will be the final game.

EonDragonFTW
28th January 2013, 3:59 PM
Maybe ventus will be saved the same way riku saved sora at the end of 3d

Luxvan
28th January 2013, 4:14 PM

I'm pretty sure Aqua will be freed from the Realm of Darkness in KH3. But she's been there since before KH1, which is like 12 years? Hopefully she hasnt lost her sanity :p. And since Master Xehanort is back to his original self, that means Terra's heart is free so he should come back. I dunno how they'll save Ventus though.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them.
Um... so many.... characters... so many.... games... can't... explain.......

Cometstarlight
28th January 2013, 9:47 PM

We may never know XD. In all seriousness though, the creator did say that KH3 was going to be the last in the Xehanort saga, so there may be more

FairyWitch
28th January 2013, 10:11 PM
i acutally am looking forward to kh3 if it comes out...since the fan base has been dying for the game im afraid they may not release it which i would be sad :( if it does cross my fingers like i said for ps3 ^_ ^ in my personal opnion it killed there fan base when they put two of the games on handheld systems...

EonDragonFTW
28th January 2013, 10:21 PM
Well when kh 3 eventually does come out, it should be multi platform, so all of it's fan base can enjoy it. And with the HD reMIX thats coming out ,it's so all the games would be on Ps3.

Jacobthepokemonfreak
28th January 2013, 10:57 PM
Here we are: my attempt

I felt like writing everything down.

Time: 3:40
Keyblade: End of Pain (I just think it's cooler than the Ultima Weapon)
Commands: Curaga x3, Firaga, Firaga burst and Ars Arcanum.
Dream eaters: Ryu Dragon (Salamence), Frootz cat (Fruitz) and Toximander (Lany)
Salamence gave me a two stat boost for attack, magic and Defence, Fruitz gave 5 atk and magic hastes, and Lany blocked out all status ailments.

Raguna
29th January 2013, 2:07 AM
I'm pretty sure that KH3 will have the whole main cast. I mean, just look at 3D's ending. It made it kinda obvious that some people are going to have a bigger role. And I think that will include Kairi.
Still, wondering who the last piece of light is. Maybe this final piece will be the one that will have a role at helping Ventus be rescued. I'm really exited for KH3!
KH3 should also be multiplatform. There's no reason for it to not be, now that all mainstream home consoles are HD. Only minor differences will be necessary, and it will be more accessible for ALL it's fanbase, so why not?

Luxvan
29th January 2013, 4:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that KH3 will have the whole main cast. I mean, just look at 3D's ending. It made it kinda obvious that some people are going to have a bigger role. And I think that will include Kairi.
Still, wondering who the last piece of light is. Maybe this final piece will be the one that will have a role at helping Ventus be rescued. I'm really exited for KH3!
KH3 should also be multiplatform. There's no reason for it to not be, now that all mainstream home consoles are HD. Only minor differences will be necessary, and it will be more accessible for ALL it's fanbase, so why not?
I'd expect it to be multiplatform. I mean, they made FFXIII multi, so why not?

Dragon Trainer X
30th January 2013, 3:23 AM
I'd expect it to be multiplatform. I mean, they made FFXIII multi, so why not?

The closing to the century's story should be shared by all, indeed.

firestar319
30th January 2013, 11:43 AM

This is one thing that has puzzled me since the ending of KH3D. Since Master Xehanort has his original body back, what's happened to Terra's body and heart?

Here we are: my attempt

I felt like writing everything down.

Time: 3:40
Keyblade: End of Pain (I just think it's cooler than the Ultima Weapon)
Commands: Curaga x3, Firaga, Firaga burst and Ars Arcanum.
Dream eaters: Ryu Dragon (Salamence), Frootz cat (Fruitz) and Toximander (Lany)
Salamence gave me a two stat boost for attack, magic and Defence, Fruitz gave 5 atk and magic hastes, and Lany blocked out all status ailments.

You must have been at a high level lol. I've been attempting this, and I almost had him beat, and that was just hitting the 10 minute mark for me =<

EDIT: Just finished the challenge

Sora lvl54-55 (gained a level mid-fight due to EXP Walker)
Time: 7:45
Keyblade: Divewing (coolest Keyblade in 3D imo)
Commands: Curaga x3, Icebreaker, Shadowbreaker, Thunder Dash, Ars Arcanum
Dream Eaters: R&R Seal (Seel), Juggle Pup (Oshawott), Electricorn (Zebstrika)
Although I could've used a better combination of Dream EAters, these 3 pretty much gave 4 atk Hastes, which was all I needed since I mainly use physical commands over magic commands when I play either way. It also granted me immunities to confusion and poison, but not blindness, which didnt matter for me since I can see just enough to react to his moves

FairyWitch
30th January 2013, 8:02 PM
multi platiform would be a nice thing but really i just feel that it should be more on playstation platforms thats all...it was originally and should stay that way but like i said though it would be nice of them to make it on a multi platform...

Hero of Ideals
30th January 2013, 8:12 PM
This is one thing that has puzzled me since the ending of KH3D. Since Master Xehanort has his original body back, what's happened to Terra's body and heart?

You must have been at a high level lol. I've been attempting this, and I almost had him beat, and that was just hitting the 10 minute mark for me =<

EDIT: Just finished the challenge

Sora lvl54-55 (gained a level mid-fight due to EXP Walker)
Time: 7:45
Keyblade: Divewing (coolest Keyblade in 3D imo)
Commands: Curaga x3, Icebreaker, Shadowbreaker, Thunder Dash, Ars Arcanum
Dream Eaters: R&R Seal (Seel), Juggle Pup (Oshawott), Electricorn (Zebstrika)
Although I could've used a better combination of Dream EAters, these 3 pretty much gave 4 atk Hastes, which was all I needed since I mainly use physical commands over magic commands when I play either way. It also granted me immunities to confusion and poison, but not blindness, which didnt matter for me since I can see just enough to react to his moves

Terra is one of the 13th Darknesses, so he's alive just still under MX's control.

Oh and I'll have DDD this or next week.

Cometstarlight
30th January 2013, 8:40 PM
Terra is one of the 13th Darknesses, so he's alive just still under MX's control.

Oh and I'll have DDD this or next week.

I don't know. I'm still doing some thinking on that. He may be, he may not be, but if he isn't, maybe his body and heart are still trying to connect. After all Even, Ienzo, Dilan, and Aeleus were destroyed before Lea, yet they all got together at the same time.

firestar319
30th January 2013, 10:32 PM
I don't know. I'm still doing some thinking on that. He may be, he may not be, but if he isn't, maybe his body and heart are still trying to connect. After all Even, Ienzo, Dilan, and Aeleus were destroyed before Lea, yet they all got together at the same time.

I think it could go either way. He might either be one of the 13 darknesses or could be one of the 7 lights. I personally think its the latter, but it can go either way

Platinum fan.
31st January 2013, 12:21 AM
OMG a new Kingdom Hearts Club! Platinum fan so wants to join :)

Favorite Game: It's either Kingdom Hearts 1 or Days.
Favorite Character: It's a tie between Xion, Namine, and Roxas. I love these three the most and simply cannot choose between them. Honorable mention goes to Axel.
Favorite Weapon: Decisive Pumpkin.
Claim:...who's left? Claimed Seifer.

Astral Shadow
31st January 2013, 12:26 AM
Claim list is in the OP.

Platinum fan.
31st January 2013, 12:42 AM
Claim list is in the OP.

Then I claim Seifer. A major pushover in a fight...just like myself XD

Luxvan
31st January 2013, 12:58 AM
The closing to the century's story should be shared by all, indeed.
Last of the Xehanort saga, but not the last KH game.
Imagine if there's another so-called trilogy... if it took this long to complete the first.... so much kingdom hearts.......

Also, I lost my KH3D. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GravityStorm
31st January 2013, 1:01 AM
GravityStorm
Favorite Character: Roxas
Claim: Goofy
Favorite Weapon: Kingdom Key (Boring, I know. If I had to pick a second, I'd say Monochrome or Star Seeker)
I finally got Kingdom Hearts 1, bringing my KH game total to 5 (I, II, Coded, Days, and 3D). I am a big fan of the series, and I missed out on the last club, so I suppose now is as good a time as any to join.

Platinum fan.
31st January 2013, 1:26 AM
One thing I stressed in the old club was I wasn't able to play the 3D game due to my lack of a 3DS. I'm hoping to get one at the end of the year to correct that. But then I'll have to go buy a PS3 for KH3, assuming the PS4 doesn't come out before it.

GravityStorm
31st January 2013, 2:00 AM
^I'm waiting on the PS4. Assuming it will have backwards compatibility, it will be able to play 1.5, 2.5/whatever-the-second-HD-collection-will-be, and 3. That and I'm going to want a next gen console eventually anyway.

Master Leo
31st January 2013, 4:50 AM
Ah, so many things to respond to :p.

In regards to Terra, if Xehanort was defeated and was returned to his original self, it means Terra's heart and body are free. The only thing he needs is his will, which is in his armor (AKA The Lingering Sentiment in KH2: FM) in the Keyblade Graveyard. If KH3 is surrounded with the Keyblade War, then I'm sure the Keyblade Graveyard will be a world. Terra will probably gain his whole self here.

In regards to Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Braig and Dilan returning to Hollow Bastion at the same time as Axel. All Organization XIII members have a piece of Xehanort within them and when Xemnas/Ansem: SoD where defeated all the other Org XIII members turned into their original selves and returned to wherever they first joined the Organization. Hence why Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord, and Demyx weren't there. At some point, some members went back to being Nobodies, though I dont know how Master Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem: SoD can all exist at one time.

In regards to the PS4, I am almost positive it wont have backwards compatibility. Sony stopped making PS3's with backwards compatibility in '07, and though it would be cool to have BC for the PS4, I doubt they'll do it. And I don't know if KH 1.5 will get a NA release.

GravityStorm
31st January 2013, 5:01 AM
In regards to the PS4, I am almost positive it wont have backwards compatibility. Sony stopped making PS3's with backwards compatibility in '07, and though it would be cool to have BC for the PS4, I doubt they'll do it. And I don't know if KH 1.5 will get a NA release.
That's a shame. I guess I won't be playing any games for PS3 until it gets an insane price drop in a few years.
We haven't gotten official confirmation on 1.5 localization yet, but according to a few sources Jesse McCartney has released pictures of himself in recording sessions for a Kingdom Hearts project, so our chances are looking pretty good. Here's the link (http://khinsider.com/news/Recording-Begins-for-KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5-ReMIX-3181) for those interested. I'm not sure how reputable khinsider's info is, but that appears to McCartney's social media account.

Luxvan
31st January 2013, 9:26 PM
I'll be butthurt beyond all comprehension if 1.5 doesn't come out for US.
I was sad enough to know I'll never play KH2FM.

Cometstarlight
31st January 2013, 11:07 PM
I'll be butthurt beyond all comprehension if 1.5 doesn't come out for US.
I was sad enough to know I'll never play KH2FM.

Ugh, I know right >_< KH2FM, man!

The closest thing we've ever had to getting as much as Japan in KH cases is KH3D, I believe, but I'm not complaining. It's just an obersvation

Trioxhydre
1st February 2013, 12:08 PM
My entry form:

TrioxHydre
Favorite KH Game: Days so far since i own that one?
Favorite Character: Riku~
Claim: RIKU DUH? XD
Favorite Weapon: Umn, Way to Dawn? :)

Cometstarlight
1st February 2013, 12:56 PM
My entry form:

TrioxHydre
Favorite KH Game: Days so far since i own that one?
Favorite Character: Riku~
Claim: RIKU DUH? XD
Favorite Weapon: Umn, Way to Dawn? :)

Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, Riku's already been taken...We do have a list though, if you want to go through it. First page.

golem12
1st February 2013, 9:37 PM
srry for inactivity lately but school and driving lessons kept me busy

Raguna
2nd February 2013, 1:40 AM
About the whole Terra discussion, wasn't he adressed as one of the 7 lights in 3D? Or am I just crazy?

Dragon Trainer X
2nd February 2013, 1:45 AM
About the whole Terra discussion, wasn't he addressed as one of the 7 lights in 3D? Or am I just crazy?

Yep. Even though he inherited the darkness in himself, he only did it in order to protect his friends, meaning that his intentions were pure.

FairyWitch
2nd February 2013, 2:05 AM
I see we got a few new more members that joined welcome to the club :) i feel so left out XD everyone talking about sleep by birth or the new dream drop game XD

Luxvan
2nd February 2013, 2:09 AM
Yep. Even though he inherited the darkness in himself, he only did it in order to protect his friends, meaning that his intentions were pure.
Smart ferking writers.

CraziedCreator
2nd February 2013, 3:13 AM
I see we got a few new more members that joined welcome to the club :) i feel so left out XD everyone talking about sleep by birth or the new dream drop game XD

I know how you feel Eevee. But I do know what happens in Birth by Sleep....

GravityStorm
2nd February 2013, 5:20 AM
About the whole Terra discussion, wasn't he adressed as one of the 7 lights in 3D? Or am I just crazy?
Mickey counted him as a light, but Xehanort claimed two people (including Sora) on the list were part of the 13 darknesses now. I assumed it was Terra, but it could be someone else, I suppose.

Cometstarlight
2nd February 2013, 6:13 AM
Mickey counted him as a light, but Xehanort claimed two people (including Sora) on the list were part of the 13 darknesses now. I assumed it was Terra, but it could be someone else, I suppose.

Yeah, I assumed it was Terra also. We'll just have to wait. wait. I don't wanna wait DX jk lol, nah I can wait. It will be sad that we will have to wait so long, but we can wait.

Master Leo
3rd February 2013, 5:54 PM
IKR, its been so long. KH3 better be epic :p.

Heres a topic question: Do you hope KH3 has gameplay like BBS/3D/Re:Coded or do you hope it has gameplay like KH2 with the cool reaction commands.

the3rdH0kage
3rd February 2013, 6:00 PM
Username: the3rdH0kage
Claim/Favorite Character: Cloud
Game Favorites: 1 and 2
Favorite Weapon: Buster Blade

Cometstarlight
3rd February 2013, 7:12 PM

Heres a topic question: Do you hope KH3 has gameplay like BBS/3D/Re:Coded or do you hope it has gameplay like KH2 with the cool reaction commands.

I'm kinda hoping for KH2 gameplay similarities, but that may be because its my favorite game :P

Luxvan
3rd February 2013, 8:55 PM

Nomura said that KH3D is basically what KH3 should be like in terms of gameplay. I loved it, so I hope it is.
I do kinda miss the reaction commands, though.

firestar319
4th February 2013, 1:16 AM

I'm kinda hoping it has gameplay like BBS and #D. Don't get me wrong, the Reaction Commands from KH2 were alright, but I feel like it made things too simple.

Cometstarlight
4th February 2013, 1:17 AM
I'm kinda hoping it has gameplay like BBS and #D. Don't get me wrong, the Reaction Commands from KH2 were alright, but I feel like it made things too simple.

I still think it would be nice if they added a few of those in there XD

firestar319
4th February 2013, 1:21 AM
I still think it would be nice if they added a few of those in there XD

I think it'll work as long as they don't go overboard with it =p

Master Leo
4th February 2013, 3:07 AM
I think the gameplay of 3D and BBS is good for handhelds, but for a game that could potentially be on PS3/PS4, I think the in-depth reaction commands from KH2 would be better. Think of the cool reaction commands that were in KH2. The one were you fight the giant Nobody with Roxas, the Cerebus one with Sora, and not to mention the party member commands.

EDIT: I also wanted to thank Cometstarlight for redirecting new members to the claim list and helping them make their entry successful.

Dragon Trainer X
4th February 2013, 3:07 AM
I think it'll work as long as they don't go overboard with it =p

As long as they have another reaction command as satisfying as the one for Denmyx, I've got nothing to complain about.

FairyWitch
5th February 2013, 7:43 PM

yes i hope its more like kh2 it would make the easier and i like how it would be on the ps3 as it is...i don't know what it is but i just feel that game is ment for the ps3...just the cool imputs with the triangle button gave it a cool appeal...

EonDragonFTW
5th February 2013, 8:21 PM
IMO 3d has more interesting gameplay.it's immersive ad adds skill to the game. I hope 3 has gameplay like 3d, and not the hack-n- slash like kh 1 and kh 2.

FairyWitch
6th February 2013, 7:29 PM
IMO 3d has more interesting gameplay.it's immersive ad adds skill to the game. I hope 3 has gameplay like 3d, and not the hack-n- slash like kh 1 and kh 2.

i personally like the free movement and the hack and slash style...do to cuaz its just i hate the style of a final fantasy game...i like to move freely kingdom hearts is the only square enix game i can play cuaz i suck at the final fantasy games...if the 3ds game is like the well crap im out of luck :/ i just hope its nothing so complicated like that stupid card stuff in chain of memories that was annoying...

Cometstarlight
6th February 2013, 11:36 PM
i personally like the free movement and the hack and slash style...do to cuaz its just i hate the style of a final fantasy game...i like to move freely kingdom hearts is the only square enix game i can play cuaz i suck at the final fantasy games...if the 3ds game is like the well crap im out of luck :/ i just hope its nothing so complicated like that stupid card stuff in chain of memories that was annoying...

I'm with Eevee on this one. I just really like the movement and the style of attacks in KH 2 better than 3D. 3D is harder for me because the movement doesn't seem right, but that's not the game's fault, it's probably mine. It's just wierd to me.

And if they do include reaction commands, they wouldn't have to be everywhere and everything like KH 2, they could be used for some amazing attacks, like that final reaction in KH 2: Man that was awesome! So awesome, that it made it into the intro for KH 3D. THAT is saying something lol XD

Master Leo
8th February 2013, 5:47 PM
I'm with Eevee on this one. I just really like the movement and the style of attacks in KH 2 better than 3D. 3D is harder for me because the movement doesn't seem right, but that's not the game's fault, it's probably mine. It's just wierd to me.

And if they do include reaction commands, they wouldn't have to be everywhere and everything like KH 2, they could be used for some amazing attacks, like that final reaction in KH 2: Man that was awesome! So awesome, that it made it into the intro for KH 3D. THAT is saying something lol XD

This.

I would really like KH3 to be like KH2 in all aspects. Though I would like to see more in depth versions of Shotlocks to make an appearance. Those were pretty cool in Birth by Sleep :D

Raguna
8th February 2013, 7:35 PM
About the gameplay for 3D, it works just fine with the portable games, but Kingdom Hearts main series have a style of their own. I don't think they would change it now. And I think it is possible for Shotlocks to appear in KH3. I wonder if they will introduce new Forms though...

Master Leo
11th February 2013, 4:11 PM
I would love new forms. I hope they add the Limit Form from KH2:FM. It used neither party member and it gave you Dodge Roll. Not to mention the KH1 outfit and being able to use Ragnarok.

And who would like an Anti Form that can use the Keyblade :D.

FairyWitch
12th February 2013, 6:29 PM
I would love new forms. I hope they add the Limit Form from KH2:FM. It used neither party member and it gave you Dodge Roll. Not to mention the KH1 outfit and being able to use Ragnarok.

And who would like an Anti Form that can use the Keyblade :D.

yeah new forms would be cool i actually ike it in kingdom hearts II when he had his valor and master forms :) i loved using the master form...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
14th February 2013, 9:48 AM
Here's an idea or two...probably won't happen...but (don't hate on it just because it involves codes, acouple of people had a very strong opinion when I brought it up once) in kh2 using codes could modify movesets or combos e.g anti form with final form moveset, normal sora with master form moveset (including second keyblade). Now imagine customising your combo, I don't quite know how it would work but it could be awesome:

sora ground combo: 1st hit: kh2 sliding dash, 2nd hit: kh re:coded round blitz, 3rd-4th hit: normal strikes, 5th hit: kh:3d sliding sidewinder, 6th hit: kh2 explosion.

may be a little overpowered.....

Luxvan
15th February 2013, 12:10 AM
BURNING QUESTION (which has absolutely nothing to do with the gameplay ahyuck).
Who the hell is in the new Organization XIII?

Cometstarlight
15th February 2013, 1:13 AM
BURNING QUESTION (which has absolutely nothing to do with the gameplay ahyuck).
Who the hell is in the new Organization XIII?

I asked the same question earlier and since then I've tried to make a list of who I thought could be in it (thanks for ya'll's thoughts on the matter)

I. Master Xehanort
II. Xemnas
III. Ansem, seeker of darkness
IV. Xigbar
V. Saix
VI. Young Xehanort
(that's what we know so far, the rest is speculation)
VII. Terra-nort
VIII. Vanitas
IX. Dark Riku/Ansem possessed Riku
X. Maleficent? Yeah, that's a bit of a stretch and so is Pete, b/c he's a dunce
as for the others, I'm not sure. Maybe some new people or some FF characters? Anyway, that's what I came up with, but I'm not Square Enix and they just love pulling mind blown moments on me

GravityStorm
15th February 2013, 1:25 AM
^Is the Riku replica still around or was he killed in CoM?