PDA

View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog Fan Club

Forsaken Greninja
16th January 2013, 4:51 AM
Good evening, I am Cobali; also known as several other names by my bio, and welcome to the
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SonicFanClub_zpsf73b5df7.png

This is the club for the game series animes/t.v. shows and comics of the Sonic the Hedgehog. For, as, Sonic is cool, and now we can talk about him and the adorable chao! :D These are the rules, You better follow them, or else Dr. Eggman will come crashing at you with all his mighty robot armies... and Shadow.

"This is nonsense! You will obey me! Or there will be dire consequences!"-Eggman
Rules
1.No faker if your not a fan, why join?
2.No one liner or spams!
3.Dont put down our fans because they like a character you dont like.
4.Dont talk about how much you hate a game.
5.Please post dont bother joining if your not going to post.
6.Stay on topic please.
7.All sppf rules apply here.
8.No sexual or illegal drug references.
9.Don’t make anyone feel awful by insulting etc.

"You fake Hedgehog"-Sonic

None

Charater of the month:

Sliver thehedgehog
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120613051306/sonic/images/thumb/d/d5/Silver02.png/250px-Silver02.png

Quote:"To kill someone to save the world...Is that really the right thing to do?"
Desc:Silver the Hedgehog is an anthropomorphic silver-colored hedgehog from the future.He was orginal going to be called Venice the Mink.In the comic he is currently hunting down the traitor as a secret freedom fighter .

Quote:
Desc of charater

"I'll take it from here!" - Shadow
Current comic issues
sonic the hedgehog#244
Sonic universe#47

"Let's do it!"-sonic
Joining

Username:
Favorites Charater:
Why you like Sonic:
Whats the first zone in the original game:

Cobali
LordLucario21
Espeon EX
Mew661
Eeveelover824

Me and Mew661 are the owners, mew.... is the Co-Owner/owner as he takes care of the Character of the week... and quotes.

Espeon EX
16th January 2013, 4:36 PM
Username: Espeon EX
Favorites Charater: Three way tie between: Shadow the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, and Tails the Fox.
Why you like Sonic: The classic: Because of the charming music, and the game itself is pretty cool(no matter HOW bad i may be) The Modern: Oh man, where do i begin? There's the awesome music, the fast paced gameplay, it is just overall AWESOMENESS!!(and the fact that i am better at the modern than the classic kinda helps..)
Whats the first zone in the original game:Green Hill Zone

LordLucario21
16th January 2013, 9:01 PM
Username: LordLucario21
Favorites Charater: Sonic. (of course)
Why you like Sonic: I love the sense of speed, the glorious music, the good voice acting, the fun characters, and the overall atmosphere. It also is worthy to note that SA2 was the first game I ever played and is currently tied for my favorite game ever.
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone, duh.

Forsaken Greninja
16th January 2013, 9:39 PM
Username: Espeon EX
Favorites Charater: Three way tie between: Shadow the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, and Tails the Fox.
Why you like Sonic: The classic: Because of the charming music, and the game itself is pretty cool(no matter HOW bad i may be) The Modern: Oh man, where do i begin? There's the awesome music, the fast paced gameplay, it is just overall AWESOMENESS!!(and the fact that i am better at the modern than the classic kinda helps..)

Username: LordLucario21
Favorites Charater: Sonic. (of course)
Why you like Sonic: I love the sense of speed, the glorious music, the good voice acting, the fun characters, and the overall atmosphere. It also is worthy to note that SA2 was the first game I ever played and is currently tied for my favorite game ever.
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone, duh.

Accepted! Welcome!~

OK, now.. since I guess we already have new members... or, our first two for that matter; a topic. Who's better? Silver, Shadow, or Sonic?

mew661
16th January 2013, 10:24 PM
Username:mew661
Favorites Charater:Shadow
Why you like Sonic: one word: chao ... I like the gameplay and the charater

FairyWitch
16th January 2013, 10:53 PM
Username:Eeveelover824
Favorites Charater: Amy rose
Why you like Sonic: Cuaz sonic is so awesome and i have played the older games before
Whats the first zone in the original game: if i remember correctly green hill zone...

Forsaken Greninja
16th January 2013, 11:38 PM
Username:mew661
Favorites Charater:Shadow
Why you like Sonic: one word: chao ... I like the gameplay and the charater

(I have a sad feeling in my stomach Hydri I thought I was posting)

Username:Eeveelover824
Favorites Charater: Amy rose
Why you like Sonic: Cuaz sonic is so awesome and i have played the older games before
Whats the first zone in the original game: if i remember correctly green hill zone...

I'm still sorry Mew! Dx I really am! D': please forgive me...

Anyway... accepted! <.> enjoy your time here... /shot

mew661
16th January 2013, 11:44 PM
I'm still sorry Mew! Dx I really am! D': please forgive me...

like is said what has passed has passed

now the topic

in my oppion shadow is better because he always keeps his cool (unless we are talking achie comic) and doesn't jump to conculesion like sliver but sliver is a serecet freedom fighter and shadow can fight sonic to a stand-still

Lluc
17th January 2013, 12:31 AM
Username:ElectricPokeLover
Favorites Character:Miles Tails Prower, followed by Silver the Hedgehog
Why you like Sonic:The characters are all so cool and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was one of my first games ever! It made my childhood great.

FairyWitch
17th January 2013, 1:47 AM
Why you like Sonic:The characters are all so cool and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was one of my first games ever! It made my childhood great.

im sure you will get accepted and welcome electric ;) thanks cobali for accepting me and shadow is pretty cool too...i remember that one game for the ps2 shadow the hedgehog oh my god that wasn't as fun as i thought i was gunna be -_- i love sonic games but it was strange to play...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th January 2013, 1:49 AM
Username: Jacobthepokemonfreak
favourite character: Shadow
Why do I like sonic: mainly the fast paced games(Unleashed,colors,generations), fun (and quick) bosses and the Shadow Rifle (1HKO to BOSSES)
The first Zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone

Master Leo
17th January 2013, 2:02 AM
Username: Master Leo
Favorite Characters: Silver, Espio, Charmy, Shadow, and Vector.
Why I like sonic: The fast paced feeling of some games like Sonic Unleashed, the strategy of other games like Sonic Heroes, and the action of games like Shadow the Hedgehog.

mew661
17th January 2013, 2:11 AM
Favorite Characters: Silver, Espio, Charmy, Shadow, and Vector.
Why I like sonic: The fast paced feeling of some games like Sonic Unleashed, the strategy of other games like Sonic Heroes, and the action of games like Shadow the Hedgehog.

Username: Jacobthepokemonfreak
favourite character: Shadow
Why do I like sonic: mainly the fast paced games(Unleashed,colors,generations), fun (and quick) bosses and the Shadow Rifle (1HKO to BOSSES)
The first Zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone

Accepcted ^-^ Electricpokelover and Jacobthepokemon freak enjoy your time here (yes I can do this I own half of this club)

Master Leo Dennied for not awsering the last question

FairyWitch
17th January 2013, 2:13 AM
Accpected ^-^ enjoy your time here (yes I can do this I own half of this club

did you accept electric? i mean i know cobali but i don't have acceptance rights XD

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th January 2013, 2:22 AM
[SIZE=5]
Master Leo Dennied for not awsering the last question

Don't get me wrong but the last question is kinda obsolete now.....

(I have a bad feeling about this!)

mew661
17th January 2013, 2:23 AM
did you accept electric? i mean i know cobali but i don't have acceptance rights XD

yes Okay new topic: what is you fav. game and why
mine is SA2B because of the good story gameplay,chao and shadow and biolizard

Lluc
17th January 2013, 2:25 AM
For the topic, my answer would be Silver. His fur is a pretty nice color and he's got telekinesis! Personally I don't care for Shadow that much and Sonic's pretty cool, but Silver is who I'm picking! ^.^
As for the favorite game, SA2B. It's got the greatest multiplayer, awesome levels, great memories, and chao!

Master Leo
17th January 2013, 2:32 AM
Favorite Characters: Silver, Espio, Charmy, Shadow, and Vector
Why I like sonic: Games like Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog.
First zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone

FairyWitch
17th January 2013, 2:34 AM
lol yeah but still guys it is part of the question im sure leo will repost with the full form he probably just copied and pasted wrong thats all it happens...also my favorite game would be sonic 3d blast i loved playing that game on the sega saturn cuaz i liked the game in general and it was fun to play....

mew661
17th January 2013, 2:40 AM
Favorite Characters: Silver, Espio, Charmy, Shadow, and Vector
Why I like sonic: Games like Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog.
First zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone

Accpeted thanks for retrying

I also like Shadow the hedgehog (game) because of it chose your own path storyline and you could use alien techology and Weapons if they make a sliver the hedgehog game I want it to have that storyline path thing

Master Leo
17th January 2013, 2:51 AM
Yea, I agree Cobali.

My fave games are Sonic Heroes and another sonic game that I cant remember the name of. It was for Sega Dreamcast iirc.

mew661
17th January 2013, 2:56 AM
Yea, I agree Cobali.

My fave games are Sonic Heroes and another sonic game that I cant remember the name of. It was for Sega Dreamcast iirc.

■Sonic Adventure
■Sonic Shuffle
■Sonic Adventure 2
■SEGA Smash Pack
Here are all the dreamcast

also does anyone here read the sonic archie comic?

Lluc
17th January 2013, 2:56 AM
Yea, I agree Cobali.

Sonic Adventure? Sonic Shuffle? Sonic Adventure 2?

EDIT:I don't read the Archie comics. I have looked up the characters (I found Rosy to be kinda interesting) but other than that, no. I'm more in the games, and also the anime: Sonic X.

mew661
17th January 2013, 2:59 AM
Sonic Adventure? Sonic Shuffle? Sonic Adventure 2?

EDIT:I don't read the Archie comics. I have looked up the characters (I found Rosy to be kinda interesting) but other than that, no. I'm more in the games, and also the anime: Sonic X.

I Sub to them but I think It is cool that there going to be a mega man-sonic cross over it going to be awesome. you missed a dreamcast game :P

Master Leo
17th January 2013, 6:42 AM
I'm not sure what the game was called. I do remember one part where you had to fight Shadow while he was in like a Mecha suit or something.

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th January 2013, 7:10 AM
My fave games are Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic unleashed, Sonic colors and Sonic Heros.

And even with games that (kinda) faltered like 2006, the MUSIC IS BOSS!!

seriously, look up Solaris Phase 2 (sonic the hedgehog 2006).

The small problem with heros was, that effectively told you to play the game FOUR TIMES!!!! THAT was unnecessary.

Espeon EX
17th January 2013, 10:22 PM
Hmm, I haven't actually played many Sonic games(mostly watched walkthroughs...), but of the ones i have played my favorite is definitely Sonic Generations , because it combines the platform feel from the old games, and the adrenaline rush from the modern games. Plus the music is AWESOME!!

mew661
18th January 2013, 12:39 AM
Hmm, I haven't actually played many Sonic games(mostly watched walkthroughs...), but of the ones i have played my favorite is definitely Sonic Generations , because it combines the platform feel from the old games, and the adrenaline rush from the modern games. Plus the music is AWESOME!!

sonic music is awesome

new topic:what you favorite Sonic R racer (dont bring ANY tales of the tails doll in to this)

Metal Knuckles his design is so cool and in the archie comic he just showed sonic he can do more then race but his racing skills aren't very good

Lluc
18th January 2013, 12:53 AM
To reply to the topic, it would be Tails. He's so cute and he can use his tails to fly over water and whatnot.

Princess StrawBerry
18th January 2013, 1:53 AM
Hello and I think that sonic,Amy and tails is epic. :D

mew661
18th January 2013, 2:00 AM
Hello and I think that sonic,Amy and tails is epic. :D

I'm sorry but to need to fill in the sign up fourm before you can post (I sould of told you that sorry)

IrisAndDawn
18th January 2013, 2:21 AM
UserName IrisAndDawn
My Favorite Sonic Characters Are Sonic Tails Shadow Amy Blaze And Tikal
Why you like Sonic because hes a reallt fast hedehog and i like all of the games
the first zone in the original game is the green hill zone

mew661
18th January 2013, 2:31 AM
UserName IrisAndDawn
My Favorite Sonic Characters Are Sonic Tails Shadow Amy Blaze And Tikal
Why you like Sonic because hes a reallt fast hedehog and i like all of the games
the first zone in the original game is the green hill zone

Accepted I hope you enjoy youe stay here a the sonic club

Young Xehanort
18th January 2013, 2:57 AM
Username: Young Xehanort
Favorites Charater: Shadow
Why you like Sonic: Music, Blue, and SPEED
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone
Can I be mod?

mew661
18th January 2013, 3:12 AM
Username: Young Xehanort
Favorites Charater: Shadow
Why you like Sonic: Music, Blue, and SPEED
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone
Can I be mod?

Accepted enyjoy your time here I will talk with hydri about adding Admin

Young Xehanort
18th January 2013, 3:17 AM
Saweet.
I've been a bit behind on onic news, has anyone heard of a new Sonic game?

Lluc
18th January 2013, 3:53 AM
Saweet.
I've been a bit behind on onic news, has anyone heard of a new Sonic game?

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed for 3DS?

LordLucario21
19th January 2013, 1:22 AM
My favorite Sonic game is SA2. I just love almost everything about it. *coughDrivingstagescoughMadSpaceCough* The story, the level design, the characters, the music, Oh GOD THE MUSIC, *ahem* added up to a fantastic game. The Sonic and Shadow stages are a blast, especially with the tight controls. The Mech stages are also really fun in their own way. Some of the Treasure Hunting levels were fun although others were annoyingly unfair. The Chao Garden was amazing. Me and my brother have raised at least 20 Chaos and one of them is solely fed unicorns. (it is awesome). The Multiplayer is an absolute blast and I've had a lot of fun with it. Overall, it is not only my favorite Sonic Game, but my favorite game ever. Also, out of Sonic, Silver, and Shadow, Sonic's my favorite. His personality and "never say die" attitude just bring a big goofy smile to my face and he represents everything that was awesome about my childhood. (which was around 50% of it)

Forsaken Greninja
9th February 2013, 1:08 AM
My favorite Sonic game is SA2. I just love almost everything about it. *coughDrivingstagescoughMadSpaceCough* The story, the level design, the characters, the music, Oh GOD THE MUSIC, *ahem* added up to a fantastic game. The Sonic and Shadow stages are a blast, especially with the tight controls. The Mech stages are also really fun in their own way. Some of the Treasure Hunting levels were fun although others were annoyingly unfair. The Chao Garden was amazing. Me and my brother have raised at least 20 Chaos and one of them is solely fed unicorns. (it is awesome). The Multiplayer is an absolute blast and I've had a lot of fun with it. Overall, it is not only my favorite Sonic Game, but my favorite game ever. Also, out of Sonic, Silver, and Shadow, Sonic's my favorite. His personality and "never say die" attitude just bring a big goofy smile to my face and he represents everything that was awesome about my childhood. (which was around 50% of it)

I am so sorry, that I haven't been very active, I am so, so, SO SORRY!! ;O;

Meep, ...I think its accepted? You shall be added... when I have time...

So, Sonic fans, the character of the week... is now Silver The Hedgehog >~>

Lluc
9th February 2013, 4:17 PM
I am so sorry, that I haven't been very active, I am so, so, SO SORRY!! ;O;

Meep, ...I think its accepted? You shall be added... when I have time...

So, Sonic fans, the character of the week... is now Silver The Hedgehog >~>
It's alright Cobali.

*Gasp* Silver?! He's my favorite Modern character! :D Yay!

TheGreaterLucario
12th February 2013, 1:26 AM
Username: TheGreaterLucario
Specific Likes about the Sonic franchise: The Archie Sonic Comics. I LOVE the Archie Sonic Comics. I'm glad to have finally found a place where I can talk about them and people actually know what I'm talking about.
Other stuff to say:
I read today on some sonic news site that, based on a preview panel for a future issue revealed at the latest comic covention the Sonic Comic team was at, Sally WILL be restored to normal. Huzzah to that! Sonic's already had to go through enough recently!
Also, I have a bit of a comic-crush on Lyco.

dirkac
13th February 2013, 3:49 PM
Username: dirkac
Favorites Charater: Tie between Blaze the Cat, Shade the Echidna, and Miles "Tails" Prower (lolz Miles Per Hour)
Why you like Sonic: It's fun to play, I watched the first ep, and it was pretty good, and, uh, yeah :P I LOVEZ DA MUSIC
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green Hill Zone!

Emerald Hill is so forgotten.

Stuffs about me: Favorite Sonic Game is Sonic Rush, for introduction of Blaze :3

Razor Leafeon
18th February 2013, 1:58 AM
Username: Doggiedoggie
Favorite character: I know you guys probably get this a lot but...Sonic, by far
Why I Like Sonic: Between the fast paced action, explosions, rescue missions, awesome music and just overall enjoyableness, It just is amazing for me.
Whats the first zone in the original game: Green hill zone, If you don't know that, it's a little sad.
Always loved sonic the hedgehog. Aside from pokemon, Its my favorite game series.

Forsaken Greninja
18th March 2013, 4:12 AM
OK, before this is closed by a mod, and remade by a friend of mine...

Let me post this here: Tails (http://s1164.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hydri-Lugia-Arceus/media/IMG_20130317_205648_687_zps3bb02976.jpg.html)

Shadow126
26th March 2013, 6:53 AM
the best sonic game i have played is sonic heroes

Sweet May
26th March 2013, 9:43 PM
Closed upon club owner's request.