PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Realix Academy [DS]

Mickmon95
24th January 2013, 11:56 AM
This is the Realix Academy discussion thread. Here you can ask me questions or ask any other of the RP'ers questions. We can also discuss various aspects of the RP. Let's get to it, guys.

Billy Mays
25th January 2013, 2:04 AM
Erm...I don't mean to be bothersome but...you need the approval of an admin or mod of the RPG Forum in order to post a Discussion Thread.

ImAnOKIE12
25th January 2013, 3:38 PM
Dont you post it, then they have to approve it for it to even show?

Anyways, in the rp, about the whole Sceptile thing? Did my character not do anything?

Billy Mays
25th January 2013, 9:31 PM
Dont you post it, then they have to approve it for it to even show?

You'd think that you would have to get an approval in order to post a thread, but you don't. However, you are supposed to get permission first.

Mickmon95
26th January 2013, 6:24 PM
Oh crap, I did not know that. :/ Where do I get permission? And the Sceptile is not a normal Pokemon and it won't take any damage. You can still cause status inflictions and use moves creatively to maybe detain it but no Pokemon can damage it as of yet.

Billy Mays
26th January 2013, 6:27 PM
Oh crap, I did not know that. :/ Where do I get permission? And the Sceptile is not a normal Pokemon and it won't take any damage. You can still cause status inflictions and use moves creatively to maybe detain it but no Pokemon can damage it as of yet.

Just check the rules of the Discussion Thread.

ImAnOKIE12
26th January 2013, 11:51 PM
Anyways id like to say that I have a bullride tomorrow in the tournament I'm in, and since I aint got the flu anymore, i'll be going to school Monday. So I may not post till later Monday, or Tuesday. I also will be getting a new phone, so I dont know when Im getting that.

I will check everyonce in awhile to keep up to date though. :)

xXTwilight
27th January 2013, 3:58 AM
Oh, just saw this.
Lol.

Anyways, I will be quite busy now cuz of school and and some other stuff so I may not post as much. I might be able to post tomorrow if I have time...if not it'll sadly be next Saturday and Sunday.

Bearcubxox
4th February 2013, 9:42 PM
I'm in a bit of a difficult position now.. lol waiting for someone to do something or say something lol anyone gonna enter the dorm building soon? I mean it is raining lol

Kamotz
3rd April 2013, 2:52 AM
Locked. No Mod Permission