PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart Club

Pages : [1] 2

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
29th January 2013, 2:11 AM
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s445/YokoKuramaRoseWhip/MKWEND2_zps0a891515.png

Welcome to the new and improved version of the Mario Kart Club!

In this fantastic club, we'll talk about the wonderful world of Mario Kart. We can talk about our races, our favorite characters, those moments when you just wanted to throw your Wii Wheel/DS/3DS across the wall when you get hit by a Spiny Shell right before you cross the finish line.

In this club, it won't matter if you haven't played all the Mario Kart games to be accepted. All that matters, is that you're a lover of the franchise. :)

Rules~

All Serebii rules apply here.
-Please refrain from bashing/insulting characters you don't like~

-Please join only if you like Mario Kart. It would be a real waste if you joined and you didn't even like the games at all~

Try not to break any of these rules and you'll have a good time here~

1st Strike: Warning
2nd Strike: 1 Week Ban
3rd Strike: Permanent Ban/ Administration Assistance

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?

What's your favorite kart/bike?
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one)

Admins

Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Shinytaifood
SapphireBlueEyes7799

Members

FlareLover17
Eeveelover824
deoxysdude94
Nar_
Auaria~
Apollo77
pokemonsquared
Shayminlover123
Jazz Hands
joej m
Exeggudork
Reborn's Silver Angel
Gothic-Gothorita
InsaneDragoniteHD
spyclone138
Doodlebug
Torpoleon

Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes

Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama - 0260 - 5456 - 5927
Lost Requiem - 1763-7049-0359
Shayminlover - 1162-3204-3076
Nar_ - 1763-3998-8102
Apollo - 4898-0744-9427
InsaneDragoniteHD - 5157-5106-8153
Torpoleon - 5327-3615-4930

Mario Kart 7 Friend Codes

Flarelover17 - 0576-3715-0780
Shayminlover123 - 1547-5201-1903
spyclone138 - 2552-0845-5282
Auaria~ - 1375 8585 5548
Torpoleon - 1289-8257-7574

Lost™
2nd February 2013, 7:47 PM
Well evberyone, it looks like the club is open! I'm posting an SU cuz I want to

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Baby Luigi all the way across the sky
What's your favorite kart/bike? The Quacker, it's a troll
What's your first Mario Kart game? My first one I played was Super Mario Kart for the SNES, while my first owned was Super Circuit

FC's:

Wii:
Yoko-0260 - 5456 - 5927
Lost- 1763-7049-0359
Shayminlover: 1162-3204-3076
Nar- 1763-3998-8102
Apollo- 4898-0744-9427

NaCl
2nd February 2013, 7:49 PM
Oh my god.......

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Metal Mario
What's your favorite kart/bike? Choochoo Train(not quite sure the name but it's a train)
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Double Dash

3DS Friend Codes:
Flarelover17:0576-3715-0780
Shayminlover123:1547-5201-1903

2nd February 2013, 7:50 PM
I'm glad it's been approved. Now I can enjoy myself with other lovers of Mario Kart.

I think I should just fill it out for the heck of it as well. xD

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Rosalina of course. She's amazing. :3
What's your favorite kart/bike? Flame Runner. Took me awhile to learn how to control it, but it was worth it.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Mario Kart 64. :p

Oh my god.......

What's your favorite kart/bike? Choochoo Train(not quite sure the name but it's a train)

Accepted Tai. :)

Lost™
2nd February 2013, 7:51 PM
Oh my god.......

Welcome to the Club Tai, I hope you enjoy your stay. Also I must annihilate you now just kidding but never speak of that name again.

I'm going to set up my Wii so we can start having MKWII Tours, I'll keep all of the FC's collected in my post.

2nd February 2013, 7:56 PM
I think that's a good idea. I think we should collect FCs of both Mario Kart Wii and 7, so that many people can be involved. I don't own Mario Kart 7 though, so I can't participate now. But, I can leave my Mario Kart Wii friend code. Mine is: 0260 - 5456 - 5927

Toxic Nightshade
2nd February 2013, 8:01 PM
I love this franchise.
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Toadette
What's your favorite kart/bike? The Shooting star.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Mario kart Double Dash, that game was classic.

2nd February 2013, 8:12 PM
I love this franchise.
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Toadette
What's your favorite kart/bike? The Shooting star.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Mario kart Double Dash, that game was classic.
Accepted Flare. :p I hope you have a good time and I really hope we can all race sometime in the near future. ;)

Lost™
2nd February 2013, 8:14 PM
Accepted Flare. :p I hope you have a good time and I really hope we can all race sometime in the near future. ;)

So you could beat us all Yoko, go easy on them. At least let them try to win, well, until we see their skill. Going to be holding a small MK tour in 17 Minutes, I need Four Peeps, and It'll be four rounds my choice, and track order will be this

Maple Treeway
Mushroom Gorge
DK Summit
Rainbow ROad

FairyWitch
2nd February 2013, 8:16 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Roselina
What's your favorite kart/bike?: Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game?: Mario Kart Wii, yeah i started late lol

hope i got it right been awhile i played though extremely rusty XD also i love rainbow road i use to be a good at that with a bike ^_^

2nd February 2013, 8:20 PM
So you could beat us all Yoko, go easy on them. At least let them try to win, well, until we see their skill. Going to be holding a small MK tour in 17 Minutes, I need Four Peeps, and It'll be four rounds my choice,
Who told you my plan?
Really? In 17 minutes? Who many people do you have now? I'm good to go, but what about a little more time to see if more people come in?

and track order will be this
Maple Treeway
Mushroom Gorge
DK Summit
Rainbow ROad
Where's the Bowster's Castle in this? xD

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Roselina
What's your favorite kart/bike?: Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game?: Mario Kart Wii, yeah i started late lol

hope i got it right been awhile i played though extremely rusty XD also i love rainbow road i use to be a good at that with a bike ^_^

You are accepted! All you needed to say was Rosalina and you were in! xD I love Rainbow Road as well. It's so beautiful. <3

deoxysdude94
2nd February 2013, 8:21 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike? Pipe Frame
What's your first Mario Kart game? Double Dash (GCN)

Indigoodra
2nd February 2013, 8:24 PM
this is the best club

What's your favorite kart/bike? Mach Bike, because why not
What's your first Mario Kart game? Double Dash

Lost™
2nd February 2013, 8:36 PM
this is the best club

What's your favorite kart/bike? Mach Bike, because why not
What's your first Mario Kart game? Double Dash

What's your favorite kart/bike? Pipe Frame
What's your first Mario Kart game? Double Dash (GCN)

I'd like to welcome you both to the club, I hope you enjoy your stay

No Yoko, we're not doing that course!

Seles
2nd February 2013, 8:41 PM
Oh boi, one of my favourite games now has a club!
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Daisy and Rosalina (I have two favourites; sue me)
What's your favorite kart/bike?: hmm...I don't have one ._. ...WAIT! The Shooting Star (thats what it's called, right?) from Mario Kart Wii...
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one): I think it was Mario Kart 64
(I own every Mario Kart game as of right now btw)

Apollo77
2nd February 2013, 8:42 PM
Ooh, I want in this!

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Baby Daisy! Just 'cause :P
What's your favorite kart/bike?: The Jet Bubble, I believe it's called. It's balanced just the way I like it.
What's your first Mario Kart game?: Double Dash. Oh, the memories...

2nd February 2013, 9:07 PM
Oh boi, one of my favourite games now has a club!
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Daisy and Rosalina (I have two favourites; sue me)
What's your favorite kart/bike?: hmm...I don't have one ._. ...WAIT! The Shooting Star (thats what it's called, right?) from Mario Kart Wii...
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one): I think it was Mario Kart 64
(I own every Mario Kart game as of right now btw)
You are amazing. Rosalina's one of your favorite. :D Haha, yea, it's the Shooting Star.

Ooh, I want in this!

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Baby Daisy! Just 'cause :P
What's your favorite kart/bike?: The Jet Bubble, I believe it's called. It's balanced just the way I like it.
What's your first Mario Kart game?: Double Dash. Oh, the memories...

You both here are accepted. I hope you guys like it here. We'll have many races and battles in the near future. :)

FairyWitch
3rd February 2013, 5:13 AM
hahaha thanks for accepting me and yeah roselina is awesome as well as daisy...im sorry guys but i dislike peach >.< she too girly for me and i can't stand the color pink lol but yeah i haven't played in awhile though...also auaria~ you are my friend love both of those characters ^_^

LizardonX
3rd February 2013, 5:20 AM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: R.O.B
What's your favorite kart/bike?: The ROB-BLS cart.
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one): Mario kart DS

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 7:17 AM
One of my favorite Mario series.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike?:Mach bike
What's your first Mario Kart game (if you own one): Mario Kart Wii

Seles
3rd February 2013, 2:41 PM
im sorry guys but i dislike peach >.< she too girly for me and i can't stand the color pink lol

I don't like Peach either. :\ THe only time I play as her is when I'm playing Mario Kart 64 or the original Mario Kart. >.>

also auaria~ you are my friend love both of those characters ^_^

You are amazing. Rosalina's one of your favorite. :D
I feel the love. <3

Toxic Nightshade
3rd February 2013, 2:48 PM
hahaha thanks for accepting me and yeah roselina is awesome as well as daisy...im sorry guys but i dislike peach >.< she too girly for me and i can't stand the color pink lolheh, same here. Rosalina is epic, but i don't like Peach that much. way too "princess like" for me. Baby Peach i'm fine with oddly enough. :P

FairyWitch
3rd February 2013, 6:23 PM
woot im on a role lol...im glad though everyone agrees though...maybe sometime all of us can get to get together that has mario kart wii and do some races ^_^ im gunna suck though do to i haven't played in awhile...

Indigoodra
3rd February 2013, 6:27 PM
heh, same here. Rosalina is epic, but i don't like Peach that much. way too "princess like" for me. Baby Peach i'm fine with oddly enough. :P

eek. baby peach makes my ears hurt @__@

woot im on a role lol...im glad though everyone agrees though...maybe sometime all of us can get to get together that has mario kart wii and do some races ^_^ im gunna suck though do to i haven't played in awhile...

yessss.
i move there be an FC dump in the Members section (cough) on the OP.

also eevee stop saying that i'm sure you're just fine.

Jazz™
3rd February 2013, 6:29 PM
Woot! Love MK
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Yoshi! (blomp)
What's your favorite kart/bike? Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart Wii
I have Wii, DS and 7, but no DS wifi. I have 7 wifi though.

joej m
3rd February 2013, 6:34 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Either Funky Kong or Daisy or Mii in plumber suit
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart DS

I have the DS one, 3DS, and wii.
i have perfected the wii one with 3 star ranking in every grand prix. as well as unlocking all the characters including mii in plumber suit, and have had 9999 points so many times online on wii. the DS and 3DS ones i am not nearly as good at. i hope i can race some mario kart fans on my 3DS and wii~! :D

3rd February 2013, 7:23 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: R.O.B
What's your favorite kart/bike?: The ROB-BLS cart.
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one): Mario kart DS
I'm going to be honest. It is rather surprising to see you here. I had no idea you were a player. xD Well, you're accepted.

One of my favorite Mario series.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike?:Mach bike
What's your first Mario Kart game (if you own one): Mario Kart Wii
Accepted. :p

Woot! Love MK
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Yoshi! (blomp)
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart Wii
I have Wii, DS and 7, but no DS wifi. I have 7 wifi though.

Well, that's okay. I only have Wi-Fi for me Wii U. xD You're accepted.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Either Funky Kong or Daisy or Mii in plumber suit
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart DS

I have the DS one, 3DS, and wii.
i have perfected the wii one with 3 star ranking in every grand prix. as well as unlocking all the characters including mii in plumber suit, and have had 9999 points so many times online on wii. the DS and 3DS ones i am not nearly as good at. i hope i can race some mario kart fans on my 3DS and wii~! :D

Okay, this is going to be awesome. I freakin' want to race you like right now. Funky Kong and Daisy are my rivals online, because they're so hard to beat, but that's what makes everything more enjoyable. :) You're accepted by the way.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 7:29 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: I have a few, but in order: Daisy/Rosalina, Baby Daisy, Luigi.
What's your favorite kart/bike?: Oh Arceus, umm...I dunno atm. I havn't played MKWii in a month due to my sister hogging the Wii and achool D; But um...Super Bloober has won me many races. The Cheep Cheep one is cute...Mini Beast is one too. And that car that's very fast/Medium sized/has small wings at the edge of it; I dun remember the name.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Out of them all, Mario Kart Wii. The original Mario Kart for DS was okie, and Mario Kart 7 is lovely, but Mario Kart Wii wins it for me. More characters, and I guess just the feel of it is awesome. Plus it looks awesome on my 60" Plasma TV :D

3rd February 2013, 7:30 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: I have a few, but in order: Daisy/Rosalina, Baby Daisy, Luigi.
What's your favorite kart/bike?: Oh Arceus, umm...I dunno atm. I havn't played MKWii in a month due to my sister hogging the Wii and achool D; But um...Super Bloober has won me many races. The Cheep Cheep one is cute...Mini Beast is one too. And that car that's very fast/Medium sized/has small wings at the edge of it; I dun remember the name.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Out of them all, Mario Kart Wii. The original Mario Kart for DS was okie, and Mario Kart 7 is lovely, but Mario Kart Wii wins it for me. More characters, and I guess just the feel of it is awesome. Plus it looks awesome on my 60" Plasma TV :D

You just love making my day don't you Sapphire? :3 I loved how you said your sister hogs the TV. xD You're definitely accepted.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 7:33 PM
Of course I love making your day, it's what I make sure I do every morning when I wake up~
You know what? I'm ganna kick her off now. I wanna play. I still havn't unlocked Rosalina. Every single character accept her. I can unlock staff ghosts, but not Rosalina. WHYYYYYYY....

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 7:34 PM
I haven't really seen any FCs so please people just post them here and I'll add them to the list. I'll be moving the TOur to today so anyone ready just VM me.

Also, welcome all of the new members I hope you will bow down to your king XD (The only person who can beat me is Yuuji)

3rd February 2013, 7:35 PM
Of course I love making your day, it's what I make sure I do every morning when I wake up~
You know what? I'm ganna kick her off now. I wanna play. I still havn't unlocked Rosalina. Every single character accept her. I can unlock staff ghosts, but not Rosalina. WHYYYYYYY....

Do you have Super Mario Galaxy? If you do, it'll be easier to unlock her. But, if you don't I think you have to play on of the cups in Mirror to unlock her. ._.

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 7:36 PM
I can't wait to race against some of you! This is going to be fun!

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 7:37 PM
Yea everyone, so get your Wii all fired up! It's time for Maple Treeway Spam all day every day!

3rd February 2013, 7:38 PM
Yea, along with Lit's post, try posting some of your friend codes so we can all or most of us get together and race one of these says. My friend code and Lit's are in his first post.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 7:39 PM
I know, Mirroe is ganna screw me. I'd rather beat Staff Ghosts than unlock her, even though I love her D:

My sister's favorite track is Maple Treeway, ironically xD

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 7:43 PM
Yea, along with Lit's post, try posting some of your friend codes so we can all or most of us get together and race one of these says. My friend code and Lit's are in his first post.

Alrighty then

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1162-3204-3076

ill get my 3DS one in a sec

FairyWitch
3rd February 2013, 7:47 PM
I haven't really seen any FCs so please people just post them here and I'll add them to the list. I'll be moving the TOur to today so anyone ready just VM me.

Also, welcome all of the new members I hope you will bow down to your king XD (The only person who can beat me is Yuuji)

actually i really don't even remember if i have one 0_o im sure i do though i have been online before...its been years though...don't play my wii as much as my ps3 system...also yeah mario galaxy unlock her instantly...

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 7:48 PM
How do I even find my FC on them? xD Not that I could race; I don't have Internet. But I can still put it up I guess.

Indigoodra
3rd February 2013, 7:55 PM
How do I even find my FC on them? xD Not that I could race; I don't have Internet. But I can still put it up I guess.

if you have one, it should appear under your name on the file select screen.

anyway, mine is 1763-3998-8102, although i won't be able to play much until next weekend probably.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 8:00 PM
Well I dun think I have one.

So I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, right? So I get hit by a blue shell.
Me: Oh HEEELLLL NAW! HELL NAW! I DYN THINK SO! HEEELLLLLLL NAW!
Sister: O_o
Me: I'm strage, so what?!

Seles
3rd February 2013, 8:20 PM
I don't have wifi on my Wii, so Mario Kart Wii is out... Does anyone have Mario Kart 7? I have wifi on my 3DS, soo...

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 8:21 PM
I don't have wifi on my Wii, so Mario Kart Wii is out... Does anyone have Mario Kart 7? I have wifi on my 3DS, soo...

Yep I do. I don't know what the friend code to the game is but I have it.

Toxic Nightshade
3rd February 2013, 9:29 PM
My mariokart wii friend code is 1203 - 9626 - 4141 ..... i'm a little rusty on this game though, i'm used to MK7 now. XD

joej m
3rd February 2013, 9:51 PM
thanks for accepting :)
btw yoko the reason why they are used so much is because they raise the speed of the kart/bike.
i can't wait to race you all~!
will we have any competitions maybe? because i would love to beat some noobs have some fun races with you all :)

3rd February 2013, 9:53 PM
thanks for accepting :)
btw yoko the reason why they are used so much is because they raise the speed of the kart/bike.
i can't wait to race you all~!
will we have any competitions maybe? because i would love to beat some noobs have some fun races with you all :)

Yea, I noticed that's why. But, when I think about it. It's just like Pokemon in a way. xD
I cannot wait either. I would race today, but I don't how many people will be racing.
Yea, we'll have competitions and whatnot set up. Since I don't own Mario Kart 7, I'll let one of my friends who own the game handle that we'll me and Lost handle Mario Kart Wii.

joej m
3rd February 2013, 9:59 PM
i have never actually played with someone on either of them i know other than via system link with the 3DS one >.>
anyway ill probably just play as my mii in the plumber suit. if you look at how you have to get it... you will find out how much mario kart wii takes up my life xD
Time Trial: Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts or,
Win 5,000 WFC Ghost Races or,
Play 5,100 Games."
the bold is what i did haha xD

Seles
3rd February 2013, 10:01 PM
Random question: where do you find the MK7 fc? Or is it the same as your 3DS fc? /noob

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 10:03 PM
Random question: where do you find the MK7 fc? Or is it the same as your 3DS fc? /noob

I guess its your 3DS's fc.I don't know I have no clue.

joej m
3rd February 2013, 10:04 PM
i have NO idea xD
i think that it might just be your 3DS FC, then you can invite your friends and presto... but i am not sure xD
maybe the FC fairy comes down and races you in mario kart, if you win you get your FC :P

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:05 PM
I thought we all agreed we'd be having a TOur today, Alright, at 2:30, if that's fine with everyone, let me fir up my Wii, Yoko and I can have some practice races.

It is your 3DS FC, I've done it before, even when I don't have 7 anymore.

3rd February 2013, 10:05 PM
i have never actually played with someone on either of them i know other than via system link with the 3DS one >.>
anyway ill probably just play as my mii in the plumber suit. if you look at how you have to get it... you will find out how much mario kart wii takes up my life xD
Time Trial: Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts or,
Win 5,000 WFC Ghost Races or,
Play 5,100 Games."
the bold is what i did haha xD
I have the Plumber suit as well. So, you're not the only one who plays it a lot. xD
Impressive I must say. Well, for Nintendo WFC Races I have:
Wins: 25082 Losses: 7338
Add that together and I've raced a total of : 32420
Don't judge me. xD

joej m
3rd February 2013, 10:11 PM
nice nice, but with you saying that i turned it on and checked my record.
get ready for this:
60023 win, 8441 losses
i dont really wanna count those up that much xD
this game is like... way addicting to play online. at least for me as you can tell.
this was my life 2 years ago:
wake up at 6, play about 20 games of mario kart wii, come home from school, play mario kart wii for about 3 hours. do homework, have a snack, play another hour, eat dinner, watch TV/play mario kart wii.
then i got skyrim xD

Apollo77
3rd February 2013, 10:12 PM
Well I've got the plumber suit too, but for the Time Trial Ghosts, not wifi races. I don't think I'm anywhere NEAR there lol.

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 10:13 PM
I thought we all agreed we'd be having a TOur today, Alright, at 2:30, if that's fine with everyone, let me fir up my Wii, Yoko and I can have some practice races.

It is your 3DS FC, I've done it before, even when I don't have 7 anymore.

2 in the morining? (I live in the eastern time zone).

3rd February 2013, 10:15 PM
nice nice, but with you saying that i turned it on and checked my record.
get ready for this:
60023 win, 8441 losses
i dont really wanna count those up that much xD
this game is like... way addicting to play online. at least for me as you can tell.
this was my life 2 years ago:
wake up at 6, play about 20 games of mario kart wii, come home from school, play mario kart wii for about 3 hours. do homework, have a snack, play another hour, eat dinner, watch TV/play mario kart wii.
then i got skyrim xD
Fantastic. I think I started playing online at the beginning of 2012, because that's when I first got Wi-Fi. You're an awesome racer from your record.

Well I've got the plumber suit too, but for the Time Trial Ghosts, not wifi races. I don't think I'm anywhere NEAR there lol.

I was the same at first. But, the Wi-Fi races actually helped me become better. But, not at all stages. I'm still horrible at Sherland Land or is it Island? :/ Thinking about Diddy Kong Racing here. xD

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:20 PM
2 in the morining? (I live in the eastern time zone).

No, 2:30 P.M PST.

Let me check my race record right now.

Wins: 2395
Losses:777

Well, I don't really play online that mutch anymore, so don't think of me as a Noob. I'm actually really good, and have everything unlocked

Apollo77
3rd February 2013, 10:22 PM
I was the same at first. But, the Wi-Fi races actually helped me become better. But, not at all stages. I'm still horrible at Sherland Land or is it Island? :/ Thinking about Diddy Kong Racing here. xD

The thing with Sherbet Land is that you need to use an kart/bike with good off-road. Toadette with Magikruiser is the best combo for it.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 10:22 PM
I have the Plumber suit as well. So, you're not the only one who plays it a lot. xD
Impressive I must say. Well, for Nintendo WFC Races I have:
Wins: 25082 Losses: 7338
Add that together and I've raced a total of : 32420
Don't judge me. xD

Lowlife
I don't have that suit. I feel like an underachiever. </3 xD

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 10:24 PM
No, 2:30 P.M PST.

Let me check my race record right now.

Wins: 2395
Losses:777

Well, I don't really play online that mutch anymore, so don't think of me as a Noob. I'm actually really good, and have everything unlocked

Alright I guess ill see you in 7 minutes.

3rd February 2013, 10:27 PM
I guess I'll be joining you guys as well.

The thing with Sherbet Land is that you need to use an kart/bike with good off-road. Toadette with Magikruiser is the best combo for it.
It's those darn penguins! D:< If it's not the ones outside sliding, it's the ones inside the crevice. (>.<)

Lowlife
I don't have that suit. I feel like an underachiever. </3 xD

Only on Tuesdays.

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:29 PM
Alright I guess ill see you in 7 minutes.

Please add more to your post, we don't want any trouble with one liners. I've added Apollo's FC as well, so sorry about not asking permission Apollo.

THe courses for the Tour will be these, in this order

Maple Treeway
DK Summit
Mushroom Gorge
Rainbow Road

Funkey Kong is banned.

Also, I'm going to be creating a Mario Kart Wii and 7 Tiering list. Please help me

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 10:30 PM
All day, everyday

Sherbert Land is really easy for me. I have my ways to drift and avoid things. Quite easy.

3rd February 2013, 10:31 PM
Please add more to your post, we don't want any trouble with one liners. I've added Apollo's FC as well, so sorry about not asking permission Apollo.

THe courses for the Tour will be these, in this order

Maple Treeway
DK Summit
Mushroom Gorge
Rainbow Road

Funkey Kong is banned.

Also, I'm going to be creating a Mario Kart Wii and 7 Tiering list. Please help me
But, why does it have to be in that order? We're all having fun here, so we should be able to pick our favorite stages. And even though I don't use Funky Kong, I think he should still be used. :/

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:32 PM
But, why does it have to be in that order? We're all having fun here, so we should be able to pick our favorite stages. And even though I don't use Funky Kong, I think he should still be used. :/

Nagnagnag Lost's Tour Lost's rules. That, and I want it to be fair... NExt Tour will be a fun tour Yuuji, I just want to see everyone who participate's skill first, that's all.

I have made the room.

Exeggudork
3rd February 2013, 10:34 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Toad :p
What's your favorite kart/bike? Standard Bike S
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) definitely Mario kart wii

joej m
3rd February 2013, 10:35 PM
if i was gonna race in this one, you would all be dead on DK summit :P
i am someone in the top 100 for the DK summit time trial excluding hackers.

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:36 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Toad :p
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) definitely Mario kart wii

Welcome to the Club Exeggudrok! I hope you have a fun time here, and we're having a tour right now so if you want to please join.

Joe come in here, I'm good in DK summit as well, we need to good people lol jk XD

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 10:36 PM
Nagnagnag Lost's Tour Lost's rules. That, and I want it to be fair... NExt Tour will be a fun tour Yuuji, I just want to see everyone who participate's skill first, that's all.

I have made the room.

You aggroance is not appreciated. I agree 100% With Yoko. HE is the club owner, not you. What he says goes, not matter what. You are simply an admin, and do not have any right to say that. He could knock you off the admin list and you couldn't do a damn thing aboyt it. Back off a little, be less aggorant, and be nicer.

joej m
3rd February 2013, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the Club Exeggudrok! I hope you have a fun time here, and we're having a tour right now so if you want to please join.

Joe come in here, I'm good in DK summit as well, we need to good people lol jk XD
i can't D:
i am doing a little homework right now :/
next tour/competition i will enter >:)

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:40 PM
You aggroance is not appreciated. I agree 100% With Yoko. HE is the club owner, not you. What he says goes, not matter what. You are simply an admin, and do not have any right to say that. He could knock you off the admin list and you couldn't do a damn thing aboyt it. Back off a little, be less aggorant, and be nicer.

Sapphire, I just wanted a simple test in skill ,you don't need to argue over this, I just want everyone to have a simple race.... Fine Fine I'll allow people to vote on there own courses, but I'm just watching for the most broken things, and making sure that we all have a fair chance. *Shakes head* I know what I'm doing, can you please just calm down?

@Joe, man homework does suck, I hope that you can join in on the next one! XD And kbeat us all lol jk

Seles
3rd February 2013, 10:43 PM

Defensive much?

Anyway, are we gonna be doing Mario Kart DS tourneys too, or just Wii/3DS tourneys?

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:44 PM
Defensive much?

Anyway, are we gonna be doing Mario Kart DS tourneys too, or just Wii/3DS tourneys?

Just Wii/3DS for now France, I don't think a lot of people have Mario Kart DS anymore, so I know that it wouldn't be as easy to do, that and I'm worried about snaking... D-Bones is a little to broken in that game at times. Anyways I think we might do one once in a blue moon.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 10:47 PM
Sapphire, I just wanted a simple test in skill ,you don't need to argue over this, I just want everyone to have a simple race.... Fine Fine I'll allow people to vote on there own courses, but I'm just watching for the most broken things, and making sure that we all have a fair chance. *Shakes head* I know what I'm doing, can you please just calm down?

@Joe, man homework does suck, I hope that you can join in on the next one! XD And kbeat us all lol jk

You were being way to damanding, and the post you made had, how we say, upset him in a way. He PMed me, and that's the reason I said those things. You were being slightly rude and controlling. Yoko was nice enough to let you be an admin. I'm just saying, cut him some slack, will ya? Everyone should be able to vote on courses. It's fairer, and we can all enjoy it.

3rd February 2013, 10:51 PM
I'll be in the room soon. I was handling a few things. I think it would be wise to have a little competition going on every week for Mario Kart Wii/3DS/DS. But, I just need someone to run things for the DS section.

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 10:52 PM
You were being way to damanding, and the post you made had, how we say, upset him in a way. He PMed me, and that's the reason I said those things. You were being slightly rude and controlling. Yoko was nice enough to let you be an admin. I'm just saying, cut him some slack, will ya? Everyone should be able to vote on courses. It's fairer, and we can all enjoy it.

Sheesh calm down Saph... I forgot some inside jokes... If he thought I was being demanding he should of told me in person., instead of having someone else do it for him, I'm not harping on you Yuuji, or you as well Saph but it's your club, you should be able to talk to people when you feel like things are going wrong, alright? Let's just forget this ever happened and have a fun time right? Besides, I'm going to be Blue Shell Fodder, since I love my Peach Combo... I'm starting it at 2:55, so come join while you can. Since Superbowl starts at 3 and heaven forbid I miss it

Besides if I didn't talk to him about it the club wouldn't be here in the first place... I think

EDIT: Sorry about that Disconnect for the last one guys, I was called to do something, I didn't know it would take that long!

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 11:24 PM
Wow. You guys are good. Just speeding off into space. leaving me in the dust

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 11:26 PM
Now, here, I present you with a lovely reply on MKWii.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTwnFsIBJE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3rd February 2013, 11:27 PM
You're right Lit. My memory is not that good. So I would have forgotten about it.

Wow. You guys are good. Just speeding off into space. leaving me in the dust

I did horrible on GBA Bowster's Castle 3. D: Lit had me in that one. I'm glad I turned things around on Maple Treeway. Ironically, that's Lit's favorite stage. (I think)

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 11:30 PM
You're right Lit. My memory is not that good. So I would have forgotten about it.

I did horrible on GBA Bowster's Castle 3. D: Lit had me in that one. I'm glad I turned things around on Maple Treeway. Ironically, that's Lit's favorite stage. (I think)

It was because I kept on getting bombs there (Yes the irony). That really screwed me over, but if I didn't fall off after I inked you on RR I think I could of come back on that one.

I also was forced into Automatic on that Second one, that was the reason I played so badly.... Dear god how can you play like that?

NaCl
3rd February 2013, 11:30 PM
I guess I'm going to pick up Mario Kart Wii, although I'm not a fan of the controls :/
Anybody know how much it costs?

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 11:31 PM

I did worse than I expected.I only got 2nd place once. Mainly because those tracks we played on I can fall and crash easily.

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 11:32 PM
I guess I'm going to pick up Mario Kart Wii, although I'm not a fan of the controls :/
Anybody know how much it costs?

Use the Wii Remote+nunchuck, it's the best Combo ever

Around Fourty Dollars Tai. Yea, GL

@Shaymin, sorry, sorry, we jsut love to play on those tracks often...

Are you guys up for another race, I want to show you guys my best Combo-Ever, the Dreaded Baby Weegee Quacker

3rd February 2013, 11:34 PM
Now, here, I present you with a lovely reply on MKWii.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTwnFsIBJE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Well, you did good throughout the race Sapphire. I hate those stinkin' Thunderclouds. (>.<) They always mess me up. Especially when I'm going against one person online. If I get one, the race is pretty much over. After seeing you in a Kart. I feel as if I should start using Rosalina in the Honeycoupe. It's a good pair, but I totally forgot how to play in them. xD

It was because I kept on getting bombs there (Yes the irony). That really screwed me over, but if I didn't fall off after I inked you on RR I think I could of come back on that one.
I also was forced into Automatic on that Second one, that was the reason I played so badly.... Dear god how can you play like that?
How do I play with manual? It's quite easy for me. But, it depends on what I'm using, if I'm using something that drifts like the Flame Runner, then I'm okay. I'm not good with drifting with things that goes out like a Kart or the Standard Bike.

Shayminslicker
3rd February 2013, 11:35 PM
Use the Wii Remote+nunchuck, it's the best Combo ever

Around Fourty Dollars Tai. Yea, GL

@Shaymin, sorry, sorry, we jsut love to play on those tracks often...

Are you guys up for another race, I want to show you guys my best Combo-Ever, the Dreaded Baby Weegee Quacker

It's alright ill play on any course. Maybe my faults were because I was trying to catch up.

Edit:Oh yea in the GBA course I got 3 clouds. Thanks game XD

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 11:37 PM
Well, you did good throughout the race Sapphire. I hate those stinkin' Thunderclouds. (>.<) They always mess me up. Especially when I'm going against one person online. If I get one, the race is pretty much over. After seeing you in a Kart. I feel as if I should start using Rosalina in the Honeycoupe. It's a good pair, but I totally forgot how to play in them. xD

How do I play with manual? It's quite easy for me. But, it depends on what I'm using, if I'm using something that drifts like the Flame Runner, then I'm okay. I'm not good with drifting with things that goes out like a Kart or the Standard Bike.

I'm the same way with Karts Yoko, and You did really good Saph!

THe only Kart I can even play on is King Boo+Honeycoupe, but that's it. I meant how can people play on Automatic...

Alright, these are gonan be fun races! Try something new, and have fun!

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 11:37 PM
I was bloody terrible. Usually I'm pretty good, but I got 6th on that one. But the funy thing was that I almost fell off the net at the end, but I landed on the edge on the ground. I was like, "ZOMG I'M AMAING" xD

3rd February 2013, 11:38 PM
Yea, like Lit said, it's like $40.00 dollars. I don't know if it's extra if the Wii Wheel is included with it though.

I'd like for another competition like the one we just had, but with more people. Maybe next week Saturday?
You want to do it now Lit?

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 11:40 PM
Yea, let's have the fun races now. I'm using a Kart ZOMG

I hope so as well, if you girls (France and Saph) can figure out Wi-Fi on your Wiis, you're all welcome to join us! Eve can as well, and anyone in that regard!

I really hope they remake Double Dash...

3rd February 2013, 11:41 PM
Hmm, should I race in a Kart as well? I think I should, but don't expect much. I'm not as good in a Kart as I am with the Flame Runner. I'll be in there soon. Like 10 minutes maybe.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 11:41 PM
All the Wifi near my Wii is locked and need passwords, so no racing for me. But my mother's incometax is coming soon and she wants to get internet! I better start sharpening my skills up.

Reborn_Silver
3rd February 2013, 11:49 PM
God yes. I need some competition.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Rosalina, of course!~
What's your favorite kart/bike? My main combo.is Rosalina/Flane Runner, so I would have to say that.
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one)Mario Kart 64. Still have my copy :D

Exeggudork
3rd February 2013, 11:50 PM
Man its been A loooong Time since i played mario kart wii.
The maple treeway theme gives me the urge to play it XD.

3rd February 2013, 11:53 PM
God yes. I need some competition.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Rosalina, of course!~
What's your favorite kart/bike? My main combo.is Rosalina/Flane Runner, so I would have to say that.
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one)Mario Kart 64. Still have my copy :D

Seems like you're exactly like me in terms of playing. Rosalina's awesome! :D Accepted.

Man its been A loooong Time since i played mario kart wii.
The maple treeway theme gives me the urge to play it XD.

Eggie! Dude, you should totally play us. xD

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd February 2013, 11:54 PM
Well, too busy yelling at my TVs for the Super Bowl. I'll play tomorrow...maybe. If I don't have too much homework.

Lost™
3rd February 2013, 11:56 PM
Well I'm closing up the room in a minute so Yuuji please hurry up .^.

You need competition Silver? I guess I need to see your skill, having Yuuji as my rival gets boring at times, as we just have Blonde Women yelling at each other.

Yuuus please come and join Eggie, this is a fun race set!

3rd February 2013, 11:57 PM
Well I'm closing up the room in a minute so Yuuji please hurry up .^.

You need competition Silver? I guess I need to see your skill, having Yuuji as my rival gets boring at times, as we just have Blonde Women yelling at each other.

Yuuus please come and join Eggie, this is a fun race set!
Eh! Her screaming is beautiful. It soothes me. xD

Okay, okay. I'll be in the room now. Forgot about that.

Reborn_Silver
4th February 2013, 12:07 AM
Awesome. Glad to join, Mario Kart Wii is one of few things I'm very good at. I'm already anticipating close races..

White_Roar~
4th February 2013, 12:09 AM
Meh, since this Club is in my stalker board all the time....

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? : Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike? : Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) : Mario Kart Double Dash

And, unfortunately I can't partake in races, but it'll be fun to join discussions. ^-^;

LizardonX
4th February 2013, 12:14 AM
God i've been trying to snake with the dry bomber but it just wont work for me.

or because my DS is a 7 year old piece of **** that cant even use wifi and has a busted hinge

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 12:15 AM
Whew 1st twice. Now my thumbs hurt like never before :P

Reborn_Silver
4th February 2013, 12:17 AM
Kay, I gotta gett all.of your Freond codes and stuff. And this will actually be the third time I've played online.. oh jeez.

NaCl
4th February 2013, 12:24 AM
God i've been trying to snake with the dry bomber but it just wont work for me.

or because my DS is a 7 year old piece of **** that cant even use wifi and has a busted hinge
Dude you need to buy a Wii. They go for pretty cheap now.
So we can all play with you.
Dry Bones is amazing. I used to use the crap out of him in MKDS. Using the tank car.

Lost™
4th February 2013, 12:26 AM
Kay, I gotta gett all.of your Freond codes and stuff. And this will actually be the third time I've played online.. oh jeez.

All of our FCs are on the Second Post Silver, we're currently in a race so I'll exit and you can join in next, alright?

Also, I propose next round be KArts Only

SapphireBlueEyes7799
4th February 2013, 12:28 AM
I suck with bikes. It's the sad truth...

4th February 2013, 12:30 AM
Okay, SapphireBlueEyes7799 and Shinytaifood have been promoted to Admins. Adding to that, Shinytaifood is in charge of all things related to Mario Kart 7.

Also, I propose next round be KArts Only

He's doing regional races right now. We could join him right now. I'm horrible in a Kart as you have seen for yourself, so I might sit that one out. xD

FairyWitch
4th February 2013, 12:30 AM
I suck with bikes. It's the sad truth...

awww that sucks i actually am good with the bikes...i hate using karts lol

Lost™
4th February 2013, 12:31 AM
Meh that sucks.... Anyways I'm just going to have it be a free-for-all. I'll start when everyones ready.

Silver, you better gome in lol XD

Eve, are you available?

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 12:32 AM
I kinda suck with karts. I find this ironic because its called Mario Kart not Mario bike

Lost™
4th February 2013, 12:33 AM
Lol The Real name of Mario Kart Wii is Funky Kong Bike Wii, we all know it's true!!!

Alright then waiting for more peeps.

4th February 2013, 12:35 AM
Okay, so anyone who wants to play, just join Lit's room. If everyone will race in a Kart. I will, but I am horrible in those things. On Nintendo 64 DK Parkway, I was just looking at the boat pass by.

White_Roar~

And, unfortunately I can't partake in races, but it'll be fun to join discussions. ^-^;

Lost™
Well, I need to go out then back in again to register Eve if she's up for it. So If I leave hang tight, alright guys?

@Goth, Oops, you got lost in te racing conversations, welcome!

4th February 2013, 12:36 AM

Sorry about that Little Dude. You're accepted in this club. It's okay if you can't race. :p

SapphireBlueEyes7799
4th February 2013, 12:40 AM
I'm awesome with karts. I suck at bikes...meep...o_o

NaCl
4th February 2013, 12:40 AM
So does anybody have MK7? I'm going to need 3DS fcs if you do have it.
So yeah....lol

joej m
4th February 2013, 12:42 AM
aww... i wanna race ducky D:
is there a topic going around currently~!?

Toxic Nightshade
4th February 2013, 12:56 AM
My 3DS FC aka Mario Kart 7 FC is 0576 - 3715 - 0780. i put up my wii one as well, but i think it got lost lol. i currently cannot do wii races sadly.

Exeggudork
4th February 2013, 1:01 AM
Seems like you're exactly like me in terms of playing. Rosalina's awesome! :D Accepted.

Eggie! Dude, you should totally play us. xD
i'm a little rusty..but ok, but i need your fc.
and yours too Lit.

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 1:02 AM
My 3ds FC is 1547-5201-1903. Btw good racing guys! Those are the most intense matches I've ever had.

Reborn_Silver
Oh. Wow. I need to play more.oftwn, I'm not as good as I was. I had fun though.. I can see myself sticking around here. I never get competition like this in Regional or Worldwide. Y'all are awesome.

Oh yea, I've been seeing some one-liners guys. Just try to make your post longer in it.

Err, a topic? Let's see.

What was your worst moment in a race? For example, getting hit with a Spiny Shell right before the finish line.

White_Roar~
4th February 2013, 1:03 AM
If I could make a suggestion, how about we put a spoiler on the 1st post, displaying Mario Kart 7 FCs and another spoiler displaying Mario Kart Wii FCs? So people won't have to add their friends over-and-over again.

joej m
4th February 2013, 1:04 AM
haha. your example brings rage to me. happened WAY to many times. probably when i try that glitch on grumble volcano and dont do it. and there are people in the 4000's and 3000's that beat me and i lose 100's of points. but i have gotten pretty good at that glitch so it often doesn't happen ;)
EDIT: i agree with gothie, that is a good idea

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 1:06 AM
Oh who ever was king boo thanks for showing me a shortcut in maple treeway.I never knew that was there and I have the guide

4th February 2013, 1:06 AM
If I could make a suggestion, how about we put a spoiler on the 1st post, displaying Mario Kart 7 FCs and another spoiler displaying Mario Kart Wii FCs? So people won't have to add their friends over-and-over again.
Good idea Little Dude.

haha. your example brings rage to me. happened WAY to many times. probably when i try that glitch on grumble volcano and dont do it. and there are people in the 4000's and 3000's that beat me and i lose 100's of points. but i have gotten pretty good at that glitch so it often doesn't happen ;)
EDIT: i agree with gothie, that is a good idea

I've never done the Grumble Volcano glitch before. Every time when I try to do it, it never works for me. It took me awhile to get use to going on the stone pathway on N64'S Bowser's Castle. But, I know what you mean, I kind of underestimate people with less stars and points than me and I end up getting creamed sometimes. xD

joej m
4th February 2013, 1:07 AM
Oh who ever was king boo thanks for showing me a shortcut in maple treeway.I never knew that was there and I have the guide

which one? the one right in front of the starting point?
i remember finding all the shortcuts in the game. i know all of them. dont know any that i dont know unless there are more glitches other than grumble volcano.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
4th February 2013, 1:09 AM
Grumble Volcano Glitch? Ooo, do tell. Could be useful. I need help on that stage.

joej m
4th February 2013, 1:10 AM
Grumble Volcano Glitch? Ooo, do tell. Could be useful. I need help on that stage.

here is a video for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HSPyAonEOE
you can finish it within about 30 seconds if done fast.

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 1:11 AM
which one? the one right in front of the starting point?
i remember finding all the shortcuts in the game. i know all of them. dont know any that i dont know unless there are more glitches other than grumble volcano.

Yep the one right there. I always thought that was a pit no it doesn't burn

Reborn_Silver
4th February 2013, 1:11 AM
I don't remember who was who. Just a head up, you'll always catch me as [SU]Silver. Long story.

I have no clue what happened to me on DK Summit. One second I'm neck and neck with Yoko, and next I'm backwards. And then I'm down the chasm. O.o

And.. I never start bad like that. I guess I got nervous and held the button early.

EDIT: Maybe we could put people's online names next to their DVD? Like..

[SU]Silver {Reborn's Silver Angel} ~ [Friend Code here]

4th February 2013, 1:14 AM
I noticed that Silver. I was like "what's happening? Why is he going backwards?" But, that's how I was when I first raced Lit. I was nervous, but after I raced him a couple of times, I got used to racing people, so it's gone now. :p

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 1:18 AM
Those reverse tracks really screwed me over I can tell you that.Stupid magikoopa bike and its awful drift :P.

joej m
4th February 2013, 1:22 AM
Those reverse tracks really screwed me over I can tell you that.Stupid magikoopa bike and its awful drift :P.
... that bike is actually quite fine with the drifting.
anyway does anyone here use automatic drifting? xD

Reborn_Silver
4th February 2013, 1:25 AM
Worst thing I've done in a race? Five Blue shells in the third lap. Oh jeez. That s horrible.

I don't use automatic. I used to, the first time I played. Then I got my combo of Rosalina/Flame Runner, and I havent used Automatic since.

Exeggudork
4th February 2013, 1:25 AM

automatic is annoying to control.
i like manual waay better.

4th February 2013, 1:26 AM
I don't use automatic. I need that drift bonus. Especially when going up the tower on N64 Bowser's Castle. I can do the triple drift there.

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 1:27 AM

My library has a program where you can play games once a month and they have Mario kart wii and they use automatic.They think that the game has gear shifting,but I don't use automatic.

joej m
4th February 2013, 2:19 AM
holy crud what just happened? it got SO quiet xDDD
anyway, what are your fav race tracks?
i like all the rainbow roads :D plus all the courses that have anything to do with DK. they all have some special part about them that not many people know about/know how to do.

NaCl
4th February 2013, 2:33 AM
Alright so I have two 3DS friend codes, if anybody has Mario Kart 7 please speak up and give us your friend code so we can get something going.

what are your fav race tracks?
Mine are rainbow road as well, as as a group, but my favorite track of all time would have to be Waluigi's Pinball for the DS version. When they included it in MK7 I was jumping for joy because it is so awesome.

4th February 2013, 2:37 AM
Ahh, yea editing took a toll on time for me. xD

Agreed, Rainbow Road would be my favorite. But, if not that, then it would be Bowser's Castle. I love all intense stages like that. Basic stages like Mushroom Gorge tend to mess me up sometimes. Oh the irony in that. :p

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 2:50 AM
i like all the rainbow roads :D plus all the courses that have anything to do with DK. they all have some special part about them that not many people know about/know how to do.

I like Music Park.Thats the only real music I could hear without the charecters screaming.

Exeggudork
4th February 2013, 3:26 AM

Shy guy beach is one of them, i've liked it since the days of GBA.
also coconut mall, because i like tropical themes.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
4th February 2013, 4:07 AM
Moonview Highway. I'm beast at that stage; One of my best. I'm anazing on that corse, of course.

Lost™
4th February 2013, 4:13 AM
Lets see, my all time favorite course is Mapel Treeway. I love the darker, rustic colors of the course and the setting it's in, an endless autumn of joy an relaxation, and the Wigglers seems so friendly when not crushing you. I also love the music, it's so calming and invigorating aqt the same time, and I just love to be able to write about it. Maple Treeway is my course... I feel my very soul symbolized by that course.

Shayminslicker
4th February 2013, 10:31 AM
Moonview Highway. I'm beast at that stage; One of my best. I'm anazing on that corse, of course.

I agree. Moonview highway is the best course and I'm really good at it.

Jazz™
4th February 2013, 7:07 PM
Melody motorway. Most epic idea ever!

PokeTrainerJay
4th February 2013, 7:12 PM
Favourite track? Hmm probably Alphine Pass. I just love that massive jump.

Toxic Nightshade
4th February 2013, 8:30 PM
My favorite track is by far SNES Rainbow road, i love the music so much i could seriously listen to it all day, and i'm pretty epic at the course as well. /shot

Indigoodra
4th February 2013, 8:31 PM
Dry. Dry. Ruins.

and/or neo bowser city, but really only for its music

4th February 2013, 9:25 PM
Let's see, what should the topic be?
With the characters that are in Mario Kart Wii/7. What do you think their specials would be?

I think that specials should have never been taken out. I don't know if they are in Mario Kart 7, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that they would have made online races and VS races a lot more fun. I think a character like Rosalina could a Star that makes her invincible for a much longer time than the regular ones.

Favourite track? Hmm probably Alphine Pass. I just love that massive jump.

Dude, sign up before you post next time. :x

NaCl
4th February 2013, 9:29 PM
Dude, sign up before you post next time. :x
Speaking of which, somebody has to update the first post with members and other stuffs >.>

There are no specials in MK7, and I haven't played MKWii in five years, so I really don't know about that. The only game I played with specials was Double Dash.
Baby Mario's chain chomp FTW.

4th February 2013, 9:37 PM
Okay, okay. I handled the member list.

You know, that's the special I'm always thinking about. I think it's one of the best or probably is the best in Double Dash. Well, that's just my opinion. I don't remember all of them though. I think Wario and Waluigi had a killer special as well. I just forgot what it was. xD

SapphireBlueEyes7799
4th February 2013, 9:38 PM
Well, I dunno. I never played a game with specials. :/

But on the mebtion of Chain Chomps, my friend said that I would own one if I could...and I would xD

Fabulous Ampharos
4th February 2013, 10:25 PM
I am gonna say Yoshi, as he is adorable to death.
I really do not have a favorite, I just use my mood.
It was double dash for the GCN, it was so fun.
My MKW code is actually : 5157-5106-8153

Seles
4th February 2013, 10:52 PM
my favourite tracks are: the Rainbow Road (all versions), Luigi's Mansion (DS), or Daisy Cruiser (Double Dash). there's no specific reason as to why I like them so much, with the exception of the Daisy Cruiser...I only like it cuz Daisy is my favourite character. >,<

spyclone138
5th February 2013, 12:30 AM
Perhaps the funnest and most frustrating game at times is now a club? Sweet :D
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?Male would be Wario hes my all time favorite nintendo character and his games are good too female would be Rosalina shes awesome
What's your favorite kart/bike? The standard pipe frame.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Twas the Mario Kart 64 game back in the day

Lost™
5th February 2013, 1:06 AM
Well everyone here is my Time Trial of Maple Treeway (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8t7AQFeV2Y&feature=youtu.be), I need to learn how to drive the spear better, as King Boo is a boss in that thing. I think that's my new Time Trial Combination.

Also those weird noises are me coughing... I'm not really feeling that well lately.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
5th February 2013, 1:07 AM
my favourite tracks are: the Rainbow Road (all versions), Luigi's Mansion (DS), or Daisy Cruiser (Double Dash). there's no specific reason as to why I like them so much, with the exception of the Daisy Cruiser...I only like it cuz Daisy is my favourite character. >,<

I love you.
Not strange and creepy at all.
Heehee.

But seriouy, Daisy needs more love. She's my favorite too </3

NaCl
5th February 2013, 1:32 AM
I am gonna say Yoshi, as he is adorable to death.
I really do not have a favorite, I just use my mood.
It was double dash for the GCN, it was so fun.
My MKW code is actually : 5157-5106-8153

Perhaps the funnest and most frustrating game at times is now a club? Sweet :D
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?Male would be Wario hes my all time favorite nintendo character and his games are good too female would be Rosalina shes awesome
What's your favorite kart/bike? The standard pipe frame.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Twas the Mario Kart 64 game back in the day
Welcome both of you. Enjoy your time here.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
5th February 2013, 1:34 AM
Ah, thank you Tai. Spy! *tackle hugs* Omg you're here~

Well, new topic?

5th February 2013, 1:49 AM
Thanks Tai.

Hmm, oh yea. Tai shared news with me a few weeks ago about Nintendo Direct and a new Mario Kart was announced. It's most likely going to be for the Wii U.
For this game, what new items, characters and mechanics would you like introduced to it?

SapphireBlueEyes7799
5th February 2013, 1:52 AM
But I don't have a Wii U. ;^;

Mm, ooo, I would love to have a Frost Flower that freezes yoor opponent that you hit. And Nitro that's filled up by tricks. :o

spyclone138
5th February 2013, 1:55 AM
Hi Sapphire :D for new characters I would like to see maybe K Rool from donkey kong country as well as dixie kong for new items since there is already three green shells and three red shells why not three blue shells >:3 nah maybe not

5th February 2013, 1:58 AM
Hi Sapphire :D for new characters I would like to see maybe K Rool from donkey kong country as well as dixie kong for new items since there is already three green shells and three red shells why not three blue shells >:3 nah maybe not

Haha. That would be hell if there were three Spiny Shells. xD But, I would add King K Rool. I really liked him in Donkey Kong 64. His eye always freaked me out. I'm okay wit Dixie coming in as well, but I'd love to see Tiny in as well. :D

Lost™
5th February 2013, 1:59 AM
Alright, here's my live commentary of Sherbet Land (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFSH7d9okA). So any ways welcome to the club you guys!''For Characters I would love Paratroppa back and maybe just regular boo as a driver, maybe even Luma driving as well would be fun! I'm also against Donkey Kong characters coming in, they're Donkey Kong Characters, not Mario Characters, this isn't Mario Kart + Donkey Kong, is it? No.

New Items... Super Leaf returnign was nice, so how about the frost flower or propeller mushroom? THose would be new and interesting

SapphireBlueEyes7799
5th February 2013, 2:00 AM
I know, I should be a character. Imagine that...

Well, why not Star and Ztar? Yes they aren't from any MK games but still Mario Related.

5th February 2013, 2:04 AM
Well, for Sherbet Land, I don't have much of a problem using large characters on it. The only problem is those darn penguins! D:< I tend to use the ice to my advantage by sliding as I drift.

Oh that would be something Sapphire. Having you as a character. xD

SapphireBlueEyes7799
5th February 2013, 2:07 AM
I love hitting the Penguins with shells and watching them fall. Heehee.

Me being a character would be like...horror. I'd obliterate everything.

spyclone138
5th February 2013, 2:09 AM
How could you hurt innocent penguins D:

Lost™
5th February 2013, 2:20 AM
How could you hurt innocent penguins D:

Spy, please add more depth to your post by adding another sentence or two. THis is considered a one-liner, and while I may seem strict it's against club rules, so this is a little warning from lost, remember try to write 3+ Sentence post everyone.

Anyway waht did everyone thing about the new characters in 7? I honestly love most of them, minus Metal Mario. Honey Queen was like Jynx, I hated her at first but then she started to gradually grow on me, but her giggle is still weird.

5th February 2013, 2:23 AM
I may not own Mario Kart 7, but when I found out Honey Queen has Rainbow Road as her Time Trial stage, I died. Well, it's good Rosalina has her own stage. I've always been wanting to create my own stage in Mario Kart. It would be awesome. :D

SapphireBlueEyes7799
5th February 2013, 2:26 AM
I want the firepower back. Whwn I get it on MK47, I'm just like, "Burn...EVERYTHING!!"

spyclone138
5th February 2013, 2:33 AM
Metal Mario was a reasonable choice for a new character even though it is just a metal version of himself. Lakitu has always had to watch the race and finally got to be played in-game so I was very pleased with that. I didn't really like Honey Queen and Wiggler but I was vastly disappointed that Waluigi wasn't in the game hes such a great character.

Exeggudork
5th February 2013, 2:36 AM
Oh,g od... dat queen bee -_-

why did they put her in the game? why not toadette, or waluigi or something. Those two sound better suited for a MK game IMO.

^^^ that doesn't count as bashing..does it?

5th February 2013, 2:39 AM
Oh,g od... dat queen bee -_-

why did they put her in the game? why not toadette, or waluigi or something. Those two sound better suited for a MK game IMO.

^^^ that doesn't count as bashing..does it?
It kind of does, but I know you don't mean it.

But, I hope that this is fixed in the new Mario Kart. All characters from Double Dash from 7 are brought to the new one. So fans won't be angry when their favorite characters is replaced or something. I'd like if they also brought over more old stages. I was on Youtube and I was looking at Double Dash's stages and I remember I had so much fun on them. D:

FairyWitch
5th February 2013, 5:10 AM
oh wow a new mario kart would be awesome but what sucks is that i don't have a wii u or never plan on getting it so im outta luck here XD but that would be intreasting though...i love to play it though but i see no point in the wii u system...just added a hand held to the system and there you go? i don't know >.<

Doodlebug
5th February 2013, 5:17 AM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Baby Mario ^3^ (Daisy and Rosalina too)
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) None ;n;

FairyWitch
5th February 2013, 6:40 PM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Baby Mario ^3^ (Daisy and Rosalina too)

woot welcome doodle ^_^ hope you enjoy this awesome fun racing club :p

5th February 2013, 8:31 PM
oh wow a new mario kart would be awesome but what sucks is that i don't have a wii u or never plan on getting it so im outta luck here XD but that would be intreasting though...i love to play it though but i see no point in the wii u system...just added a hand held to the system and there you go? i don't know >.<
I know what you mean. I only got it, because I know that Pokemon games were going to start being made for it and they'll stop making Wii games. I haven't even used mine to its full potential yet. :/

You're accepted here. And hey, you're a Rosalina lover as well. :p

joej m
5th February 2013, 8:33 PM
i am gonna get the wii u once they make a package for it with more data, and comes with the mario kart game for the wii u xD
but i dont have one yet. not enough games for me to be interested yet.

EDIT: so when is the next racing between us? :D

FairyWitch
5th February 2013, 10:23 PM
I know what you mean. I only got it, because I know that Pokemon games were going to start being made for it and they'll stop making Wii games. I haven't even used mine to its full potential yet. :/

yeah i know what you mean though i hate when they force us to get new system's same thing with pokemon games sorry for the off topic XD

5th February 2013, 10:34 PM
so when is the next racing between us? :D
Most likely Saturday. I thought it would be good enough so people can plan ahead and see if they have anything to do that day. I do hope it's more than 5 people though. xD

yeah i know what you mean though i hate when they force us to get new system's same thing with pokemon games sorry for the off topic XD

Nah, it's okay Eevee. :p

Fabulous Ampharos
5th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Most likely Saturday. I thought it would be good enough so people can plan ahead and see if they have anything to do that day. I do hope it's more than 5 people though. xD

Nah, it's okay Eevee. :p

Well, I would be glad to race on Saturday..depends on the time.
I can go to my friends house at 1-2 in the afternoon on Saturday.

5th February 2013, 10:39 PM
Time zones are the problem. Since I don't know them, this may be a problem. I guess we'll figure this out on Saturday itself.

But, I hope these races are awesome. I'm sure they will be. But, I won't go easy on any of you. And don't do the same to me or the others either. :p

joej m
6th February 2013, 1:49 AM
Time zones are the problem. Since I don't know them, this may be a problem. I guess we'll figure this out on Saturday itself.

But, I hope these races are awesome. I'm sure they will be. But, I won't go easy on any of you. And don't do the same to me or the others either. :p

haha imma bringing my a game xD
ill be able to race saturday for sure. wanna see what the skill level around he is like so i know what to expect for competitions etc. :D
it would be on the wii... right? if not then imma lose bad. if i am on the DS/3DS then i suck so bad... i only have 1 star on my mario kart 7 ;~;

White_Roar~
6th February 2013, 1:53 AM
Actually, most of us live in the United States, so we should really determine a time that's: 1. In the evening/mid-day OR 2. When everyone is bored/online at a time they're ready. Which is usually around 3 PM to 10 PM. (A.K.A Laziest time of the day)

joej m
6th February 2013, 1:59 AM
uhh... you know there are different time zones in america... right??? silly duckie XD
and what about the Hawaiians? there time is like 5 hours different from mine over here :P
ill post my FC tomorrow probably :)

Indigoodra
6th February 2013, 2:01 AM
uhh... you know there are different time zones in america... right??? silly duckie XD

why yes. about three in fact. :rolleyes:

6th February 2013, 2:23 AM
haha imma bringing my a game xD
ill be able to race saturday for sure. wanna see what the skill level around he is like so i know what to expect for competitions etc. :D
it would be on the wii... right? if not then imma lose bad. if i am on the DS/3DS then i suck so bad... i only have 1 star on my mario kart 7 ;~;

Haha. I'm not that easy to beat, I'll tell you that. But, I'm not that good, I have lost to Funky Kong and Daisy many times before, so I'll be expecting many loses.
Yea, it's on the Wii. :p

spyclone138
6th February 2013, 2:32 AM
Speaking of online races is there a place to store our FCs some where here on this thread? Maybe putting in it the OP next to our names just a suggestion though it would help a bit.

6th February 2013, 2:36 AM
Speaking of online races is there a place to store our FCs some where here on this thread? Maybe putting in it the OP next to our names just a suggestion though it would help a bit.

Ugh, I totally forgot about that. I was supposed to do that when I updated the member list. Thanks for reminding me.

spyclone138
7th February 2013, 10:55 PM
Alright, here's my live commentary of Sherbet Land (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFSH7d9okA). So any ways welcome to the club you guys!''For Characters I would love Paratroppa back and maybe just regular boo as a driver, maybe even Luma driving as well would be fun! I'm also against Donkey Kong characters coming in, they're Donkey Kong Characters, not Mario Characters, this isn't Mario Kart + Donkey Kong, is it? No.

New Items... Super Leaf returnign was nice, so how about the frost flower or propeller mushroom? THose would be new and interesting
The same goes for Diddy Kong and Funky Kong their also Donkey Kong Country characters and made it to the Mario Kart series it would be nice to see some diversity.

Seles
7th February 2013, 10:59 PM
I'm not very active...op.

For this game, what new items, characters and mechanics would you like introduced to it?

maybe some kind of gravitational item? one that pulls opponents back? I don't think there's been an item like that, though I'm not sure.

Alright, here's my live commentary of Sherbet Land (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFSH7d9okA).

on a side note... I like your voice. that is all.

8th February 2013, 2:13 AM
It's okay if you guys aren't that active. :p

But, speaking of items, what should leave are the Thunderclouds. Good Arceus how Thunderclouds have messed me up many times in the past. At least it's only in Mario Kart Wii. But, I do like it when hackers give it to me online. It makes me go really fast. xD

Oh yea, the big race will most likely begin at 1:00 PM GMT -8 time. If you don't know what time that is like me just look at the bottom of your screen.

Indigoodra
8th February 2013, 8:36 PM
Alright, so I just spent like 5 minutes registering all of the friend codes in the OP for MKWii.

Here's mine for those who don't have it:
1763-3998-8102

I certainly hope to get in some good races this weekend.

NaCl
8th February 2013, 8:45 PM
Ugh I really need to buy MKWii. Does anybody have any more MK7 3DS codes? Once we get enough people I can get a race going.

8th February 2013, 9:48 PM
I hope there will be some amazing races as well. I'm almost sure of that. But, I think I should get a little practice in as well before then.

Yea, Tai, buying Mario Kart Wii would be totally easy. You can beat me in battles, but I'm sure it'd be a little different in racing. xD
I do wish that the people from the Mario Kart 3DS thread saw this club.

spyclone138
8th February 2013, 11:19 PM
I have mine for 3DS its 2552-0845-5282 and I agree we need more people on the 3DS so we can have funner matches but I'm pretty sure we cant go there to tell them about this club

Apollo77
9th February 2013, 12:36 AM
Alrighty, just registered everybody in the OP. I'm eager to see what people's time trial times are. *is better than Lit in all but 2 tracks ^_^*

FairyWitch
9th February 2013, 1:25 AM
wait were having a race :o when is it going to be? i might join if i can :) that would be awesome if i could.

Lost™
9th February 2013, 1:26 AM
Great, I forgot to pack my Wii this weekend! I really hope everyone has fun in their race, and good luck to all!

9th February 2013, 1:28 AM
Aw. That sucks Lit. D: Maybe next time.

wait were having a race :o when is it going to be? i might join if i can :) that would be awesome if i could.

Yea, we're racing tomorrow at 1:00 or 2:00 PM Serebii time, well that's if everyone is only at the time. I'd love if you joined Eevee. (^.^)

Apollo77
9th February 2013, 2:00 AM
Wait, but what constitutes as "serebii time?" Because I have serebii set to my time zone.

Edit: Nvm, just saw the post a bit above that says it's GMT-8. So that's 4 or 5 Eastern Time then.

Shayminslicker
9th February 2013, 2:07 AM
Oh boy I hope I can make it.(I go to a pokemon leauge every saturday at 4).

Exeggudork
9th February 2013, 8:41 PM
Aw. That sucks Lit. D: Maybe next time.

Yea, we're racing tomorrow at 1:00 or 2:00 PM Serebii time, well that's if everyone is only at the time. I'd love if you joined Eevee. (^.^)

oooh i wanna join :D
even if i suck horribly D:

but im kinda confused by the time zone thing
i'm currently GMT+1 so i don't know what time to get on...

Apollo77
9th February 2013, 9:19 PM
This is still on, right? If so, Imma get on MkWii in a few minutes. Prepare to get served! XD

spyclone138
9th February 2013, 9:21 PM
Man theres only two other people for MK7 what a small group compared to Wii users :( hope we can get more MK7 players to have bigger better matches

Torpoleon
9th February 2013, 9:24 PM
I'd like to join!

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character: Mario!
What's your favorite kart/bike: The Sugarscoot!
What's your first Mario Kart game: Double Dash!!

In addition to Double Dash!!, I also have Super Circuit, MK64, MKWii & MK7. Have played MKDS from a friend, so the only one I've never played is SMK. I'll try to do races in MKWii & MK7 with you guys in the future. Been a while since I've raced in those games.

MKWii FC: 5327-3615-4930. And my name is Zach.
Don't know my MK7 FC, but when I do, I'll post it.

So, who's excited for news on MKWii U at E3? Hopefully it does more than what Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed did on Wii U.

9th February 2013, 10:57 PM
I'd like to join!

In addition to Double Dash!!, I also have Super Circuit, MK64, MKWii & MK7. Have played MKDS from a friend, so the only one I've never played is SMK. I'll try to do races in MKWii & MK7 with you guys in the future. Been a while since I've raced in those games.

So, who's excited for news on MKWii U at E3? Hopefully it does more than what Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed did on Wii U.

You're accepted.

Whoa, you've played more Mario Kart games than me. I haven't played Super Circuit or Mario Kart 7 before. xD
I'll be sure to add you to the list of friend codes. I hope to race you in the near future. ;)

I am totally excited for it. I hope certain characters are not replaced, because I would not like that one bit. I'm excited about the new vehicles and items. I have Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed as a demo on my Wii U, but I haven't gotten in depth with it yet, so I don't know about it really. :/

spyclone138
11th February 2013, 10:36 PM
I'd like to join!

Your friend code for Mario Kart 7 is the 3DS friend code which would be in the friends list under your name. Glad were getting a bit more 3DS users.

Seles
11th February 2013, 10:38 PM
well, uh....here's my 3DS fc: 1375 8585 5548...don't judge my Mii (plus I look nothing like that >.>)....I don't race on ML7 very often, btw, but if I'm asked I could. :l

FairyWitch
12th February 2013, 5:28 PM
wow this club is doing better then when skamory opened cool...sorry guys for the inactivity just been a bit busy...i swear im gunna join a race some day :p

12th February 2013, 8:10 PM
It's okay Eevee, I don't mind if people are inactive. As long as everyone here enjoys their time I'm happy. :)

I'm hoping that we have a Wi-Fi race over the weekend, but it might be kind of hard to book people in it. :/

Indigoodra
12th February 2013, 8:50 PM
It's okay Eevee, I don't mind if people are inactive. As long as everyone here enjoys their time I'm happy. :)

I'm hoping that we have a Wi-Fi race over the weekend, but it might be kind of hard to book people in it. :/

blaaaaaahhh i'll do it

12th February 2013, 8:53 PM
Ahhh okay and it was fun racing you Nar. You're a really good racer and you kept me on my toes. I hated when we raced on Rainbow Road, I tried to be greedy and jump over the figure 8 circles which made me fall in down. xD I shouldn't have done that on 100cc.

Indigoodra
12th February 2013, 9:05 PM
Ahhh okay and it was fun racing you Nar. You're a really good racer and you kept me on my toes. I hated when we raced on Rainbow Road, I tried to be greedy and jump over the figure 8 circles which made me fall in down. xD I shouldn't have done that on 100cc.

well to be honest i got as good as i am mainly by watching a bunch of world champion ghost replays

well at least the ones that weren't hacked

Torpoleon
13th February 2013, 1:16 AM
Forgot that I actually have my 3DS FC in my sig (as well as Wii U NNID potentially for MK Wii U).

3DS FC is 1289-8257-7574. If anyone adds me, please be sure to say! I might add everyone's FCs over the weekend or something.

I have a slightly long break this weekend, so I'll see if I can race people in MK Wii or MK7 (probably the former because that might be what more people have). Got some ideas for people to talk about:

What's everyone's favorite Mario Kart and why? My favorite is MK Wii because of the large character roster, courses, bikes, tricks and it looks great. Really sets the stage for MK Wii U, which I hope has 5 players and the ability to play on just the GamePad in single player. It's so fun to play with friends and really innovative with the Wii Wheel (even though I use the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo).

What features (new and old) do you hope Nintendo includes for MK Wii U? I'll separate it by categories for my answer,
Old Features: Karts, duh. Tricks returning, being even more amazing than ever. Bikes returning would be nice too. Would also love to have two person kart returning (with a twist I'll explain in the New Features section).

New Features: As a new twist to the 2 person karts, I think they should do something similar to MK Arcade GP DX (which actually comes out for arcades this summer in Japan!). In that game, 2 karts combine into 1 to have a driver and a shooter. The driver could be the Wiimote (with/without Nunchuk)/Pro Controller person and the shooter could use the GamePad. A new idea I have is where the Wiimote people are racing and the person on the GamePad could be much higher than them, racing on their own and sabotaging the Wiimote people. Of course they could make it a regular 5 player thing like Sonic. Having all 3 options would be great. As I said before as well, playing on just the GamePad should happen if you play by yourself. Not sure what they could do for the pad if you play by yourself and use the TV because when I do that for Sonic, it would be an inconvenience to look at the Pad. If you play by yourself with the TV, maybe have the TV view also on the Pad so you can look at the map really quickly and not be too distracted?

Phew, so that's what I think! What about everyone else?

spyclone138
13th February 2013, 1:33 AM
I have taken the liberty of adding everyone who has provided their friend code for 3DS perhaps you can add me as well :3 and hope to find time this weekend to get some races after a long hard week of school. For features for the new Wii U Mario Kart I would like the return of the VS mode since that didn't appear in MK7 and some people dont have internet connection to play with others. Another returning feature is the ability to change how many laps you want and if you want items as well in single player. Those two are ones im hoping for since I couldnt race longer on MK7

Shayminslicker
16th February 2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks Tai.

Hmm, oh yea. Tai shared news with me a few weeks ago about Nintendo Direct and a new Mario Kart was announced. It's most likely going to be for the Wii U.

I hope they will put Bowser Jr back in it.Maybe some of the Koopalings if they could.

17th February 2013, 3:13 AM
Sorry guys for being inactive. I've been really busy over the week and I haven't had much time to post here or even play Mario Kart. Just finished playing it and I lost so many points online. (>.<) I'm like at 8285. Ugh, I was like around 9453 or somewhere in that area.

3DS FC is 1289-8257-7574. If anyone adds me, please be sure to say! I might add everyone's FCs over the weekend or something.
Okay, you're added o the list.

What's everyone's favorite Mario Kart and why
Mine would be Mario Kart Wii. Like you said, the large character roster was one of my favorites. The introduction of bikes and tricks was a nice addition as well, excellent for speed boosts. Ido enjoy the stages quite a bit, but I do wish some of the other old stages had made it on the game as well as the ones that are already added.

What features (new and old) do you hope Nintendo includes for MK Wii U?
I want the third drifting bonus for karts to return. In the past, I really wasn't as good as I am today. Not like I'm any good with karts anyways I do wish that it was brought over to Mario Kart Wii, because it could really help out in a pinch. But, now that I think about it, it may also do some bad online when you think you're going to win a race.

New Features: As a new twist to the 2 person karts, I think they should do something similar to MK Arcade GP DX (which actually comes out for arcades this summer in Japan!). In that game, 2 karts combine into 1 to have a driver and a shooter. The driver could be the Wiimote (with/without Nunchuk)/Pro Controller person and the shooter could use the GamePad. A new idea I have is where the Wiimote people are racing and the person on the GamePad could be much higher than them, racing on their own and sabotaging the Wiimote people. Of course they could make it a regular 5 player thing like Sonic. Having all 3 options would be great. As I said before as well, playing on just the GamePad should happen if you play by yourself. Not sure what they could do for the pad if you play by yourself and use the TV because when I do that for Sonic, it would be an inconvenience to look at the Pad. If you play by yourself with the TV, maybe have the TV view also on the Pad so you can look at the map really quickly and not be too distracted?

Whoa, that's an interesting idea. They should totally do that, since Mario Kart is always adding something really unique to it, then something like this should definitely happen. But, speaking of Sonic, I want the karts to look really good like the cars in Sonic do, I don't want them to take the idea or anything, but the cars looks really good, so I'd just like to see something like that in Mario Kart. xD

I have taken the liberty of adding everyone who has provided their friend code for 3DS perhaps you can add me as well :3 and hope to find time this weekend to get some races after a long hard week of school.
Sadly, I won't be free tomorrow, I have to go to a picnic. But, it would be cool if other people raced.
Is anyone free on Monday? :/

For features for the new Wii U Mario Kart I would like the return of the VS mode since that didn't appear in MK7 and some people dont have internet connection to play with others.
Really, there's no VS in MK7? Wow that must really suck.

Another returning feature is the ability to change how many laps you want and if you want items as well in single player. Those two are ones im hoping for since I couldnt race longer on MK7
I totally loved that in Double Dash. It made stages like Rainbow Road even more amazing, but after doing it too much, I did get annoyed with Rainbow Road. xD

I hope they will put Bowser Jr back in it.Maybe some of the Koopalings if they could.
Paratroopa, I think that's its name should totally appear in Mario Kart U.

Torpoleon
17th February 2013, 1:26 PM
One minor thing from Sonic that I hope is carried over relates to the drifting. When you drift one way, you could quickly turn and start drifting the other way. I also like the idea of 3-level drifting to return. Yeah, I wish they didn't take out VS mode in MK7. Fortunately, there are some cups I still really enjoy racing in (particularly Flower Cup).

Played MK7 yesterday and it was pretty fun. Did some Grand Prixs by myself to get my coin count up (it will be a long time before I reach 20000 coins!), Then I played online and barely increased my VR.....

SapphireBlueEyes7799
19th February 2013, 1:25 AM
Sorry for being so inactive! My phone has been really slow; Plus not playing MKWii has kept be back. But I'm here now; Should be here at least once or twice every day.

I like the idea of a 3 way drift. I mean, yeah, drifting is easy for me. But a 3 way drift would be nice; Allowing more power and movement would be helpful. I like the idea.

The idea of a 2 person kart soind very complicated, yet fun. I would love to try it out. I mean, as ling as it's optional.

Fabulous Ampharos
19th February 2013, 2:23 AM
Well, I can race next week or whenever you want to.
I give out my FC privately, so you have to ask if you want it.

Colt45
19th February 2013, 5:10 AM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? I always liked to play as the babies :D But I also play as Donkey Kong, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi.
What's your favorite kart/bike? Hmm, I suppose I like beating everyone in a baby carriage, so I guess the Goo-Goo Buggy :D
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Double Dash is the first, and so far only I own, but I plan to fix that some time in the future.

This is a great club idea. Even though I only own one game in the series, I can honestly say that that game is among my top 10 favorite games of all time.

FairyWitch
19th February 2013, 7:08 AM
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? I always liked to play as the babies :D But I also play as Donkey Kong, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi.
What's your favorite kart/bike? Hmm, I suppose I like beating everyone in a baby carriage, so I guess the Goo-Goo Buggy :D
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Double Dash is the first, and so far only I own, but I plan to fix that some time in the future.

This is a great club idea. Even though I only own one game in the series, I can honestly say that that game is among my top 10 favorite games of all time.

don't feel bad i own only wii version lol and welcome also guys you got to let me know when you gunna have a race :( i like to join in for the wii races....

19th February 2013, 8:29 PM
One minor thing from Sonic that I hope is carried over relates to the drifting. When you drift one way, you could quickly turn and start drifting the other way.
Yes, I tried that on my demo on Sonic Racing Transformed and it's really good. I do wish Mario Kart had but, maybe they will in U

Played MK7 yesterday and it was pretty fun. Did some Grand Prixs by myself to get my coin count up (it will be a long time before I reach 20000 coins!), Then I played online and barely increased my VR.....
Whoa, that must have been a long time to gain that much. Good job and I know how it feels to increase your VR. It sucks even more when you lose a lot. (>.<)

Sorry for being so inactive! My phone has been really slow; Plus not playing MKWii has kept be back. But I'm here now; Should be here at least once or twice every day.

Don't worry about it Demon. :)

You're accepted here and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you by the way about this club, I do hope that you will get a game so we can have fun in the future. :)

don't feel bad i own only wii version lol and welcome also guys you got to let me know when you gunna have a race :( i like to join in for the wii races....

Well, I can race next week or whenever you want to.
I give out my FC privately, so you have to ask if you want it.
I'd love to race with all of you guys, but it's kind of hard to book a date where most people are free or even are online. I know I'm free this weekend, what about you guys?

Shayminslicker
19th February 2013, 8:34 PM
Yes, I tried that on my demo on Sonic Racing Transformed and it's really good. I do wish Mario Kart had but, maybe they will in U

Whoa, that must have been a long time to gain that much. Good job and I know how it feels to increase your VR. It sucks even more when you lose a lot. (>.<)

Don't worry about it Demon. :)

You're accepted here and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you by the way about this club, I do hope that you will get a game so we can have fun in the future. :)

I'd love to race with all of you guys, but it's kind of hard to book a date where most people are free or even are online. I know I'm free this weekend, what about you guys?

I'm always free to race on the weekends. I have to race in the evening,but I'm still free.

Colt45
19th February 2013, 9:55 PM
Does anyone else dislike the racing genre as a whole but still like Mario Kart? I don't know why I feel this way, maybe it's because of the power-ups, familiar characters, and joyful tones of the game.

This isn't the only game in which I feel this way, I also despise the fighting genre, yet love Super Smash Bros, and I hate JRPG's, but love Pokemon

Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?

Edit: After I published this post, I realized that all those games were from Nintendo. Maybe it's just Nintendo charm, plain and simple.

spyclone138
19th February 2013, 10:55 PM
I am always free over the weekends as well to get some races in.
@InsaneDragoniteHD What system is your FC on? Also I do agree with Colt45 about the situation, the nintendo charm is quite nice how theyre able to have memorable characters in a game to make them unique and great. I would rather love to play Mario Strikers than some FIFA game cause of the extra power ups and other stuff. Yes the VS was taken off the MK7 version I just hope the company can try to give us a download option to get new characters and modes and maybe even race maps

Torpoleon
20th February 2013, 12:16 AM
Whoa, that must have been a long time to gain that much. Good job and I know how it feels to increase your VR. It sucks even more when you lose a lot. (>.<)Haven't actually reached 20000 coins. I'm only at about 7200. It'll be a while before I reach 20000 coins, which I need for the Gold Standard (easier than getting 10000 VR). I also still need the Gold Steering Wheel & Gold Glider before I have all kart parts!

FairyWitch
20th February 2013, 1:09 AM
yeah i see though maybe i can i have to see if i work or not on saturday and sunday...i know for sure im off on friday so i can race ^_^

Colt45
20th February 2013, 3:06 AM
Ok, so I've gone back and played Double Dash again for the first time in a while, and I can honestly say it's just as fun as ever. :) I really need to get Mario Kart Wii.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
20th February 2013, 6:11 AM
@Yoko. Thanks Bandit. <3

Well, over my friends house, so no Mario Kart. But I was playing it earlier. I was using my Baby Daisy + Cheep Charger (or whatevs) combo. It was nice, but I always got Rank A because either I fall once or get 4th >_<

24th February 2013, 5:02 AM
Ugh, I'm sorry Eevee and you guys. I was supposed to race you guys on Friday, but dang it. Something came up. (>.<)

That's good Sapphire. I try my best to get 3 Stars in a Grand Prix race, I have 2 Stars on my golden Wii Wheel, so I'm trying to go for 3 now. It's fairly difficult, because you can get screwed over so fast. Like if you mistaken get offroad. But, you get extra points if you get hit by a Spiny Shell and still manage to come in first.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
24th February 2013, 5:04 AM
You get extra points for dodging a Blue Shell. That's why when I'm in first, I tend to keep my mushrooms around.

I feel like MK7 Was way too easy with the stars...then again, it is a DS game.

26th February 2013, 7:11 PM
It took me awhile to figure out how to dodge a Spiny Shell, but I mastered it after a few minutes of training in VS. Adding to that, I wish I got do a little more shortcuts. Like the kind on Rainbow Road. The only one I can do is the Moon Jump.

spyclone138
27th February 2013, 2:16 AM
You get extra points for dodging a Blue Shell. That's why when I'm in first, I tend to keep my mushrooms around.

I feel like MK7 Was way too easy with the stars...then again, it is a DS game.

Yeah this is true it does give it too you easily but its crazy how the item spam can go in mirror mode can be, Ive even seen some ridiculous ways green shells bouncing off walls just to hit you

SapphireBlueEyes7799
2nd March 2013, 11:38 AM
I love devilishly aiming my shells at others. Heehee~
Yeah, but I kinds wish that the speed boosters let you dodges the spiny shells. Ah well.

Hey guys good news: I'm getting internet and cable on the 9th!! :D

Fabulous Ampharos
2nd March 2013, 1:06 PM
I know this is like off-topic,but I will just put my code for the wii one here.
Here ya go :5157-5106-8153

2nd March 2013, 3:52 PM
Well, it seems we're getting good news all together. That's fantastic Sapphire. I can't wait to race you. Oh, that's okay Dragonite, I already have you in the list. Adding to that, I have some good news of my own. I'm finally getting a 3DS. So, I'm going to get Mario Kart 7 along with it. I'm going to need a little practice before I start racing with you guys, so I'll be racing online, because that's what shaped me into the racer I am in Wii. ;)

SapphireBlueEyes7799
2nd March 2013, 3:53 PM
That wasn't of topic. I mean as long as it has something to do with Mario Kart you're okie.

I can't wait 'till I get internet back. Then I can race you all. Damnit 9th, hurry up and get here! D:<

Fabulous Ampharos
2nd March 2013, 3:55 PM
That wasn't of topic. I mean as long as it has something to do with Mario Kart you're okie.

I can't wait 'till I get internet back. Then I can race you all. Damnit 9th, hurry up and get here! D:<
Thank God Gothie is not a mod..lol.
Yeah..I want to race you all as well,maybe today or tomorrow, Idk when actually.

2nd March 2013, 4:01 PM
Yea, I'm excited for the 9th for you Sapphire. I can't wait.
I'm free today Dragonite, I think I could race you today if you're able to.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
2nd March 2013, 4:03 PM
Even though I'l probably get killed because I'm terrible

I should start practicing again. I've gotten lazy. :P

Shayminslicker
2nd March 2013, 4:05 PM
Well I'm free to race today. In the evening...

spyclone138
3rd March 2013, 2:02 AM
Sweet you got MK7 :D I'll be looking forward to racing you in the future :D
oh and shaminlover123 I have also added you on 3ds hoping we can race as well.

3rd March 2013, 3:32 AM
Sadly, I haven't gotten it yet. But, I will be getting it soon. Most likely before Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity comes out. But, before than, I'd like to race as many of you guys in Mario Kart Wii.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
3rd March 2013, 4:12 AM
Damn I spent like an hour trying to beat the Nin on Luigi Circut on MKWii. Raaaaaage.

Shayminslicker
3rd March 2013, 5:05 AM
Sweet you got MK7 :D I'll be looking forward to racing you in the future :D
oh and shaminlover123 I have also added you on 3ds hoping we can race as well.

I added you. Im up for races anytime :)