PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Club

Colt45
19th February 2013, 4:53 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img607/2356/thewalkingdeadclubbanne.png

Hey guys, there's no doubt I love Pokemon, and I'm sure all of you do too, but that's not what I'm here to talk about today, today I'm going to talk about one of my other loves: The Walking Dead. I find The Walking Dead VERY enjoyable for several reasons: the characters, the zombies (duh), the setting, and the action.

The purpose of this club is to generate discussion on all things Walking Dead, including the TV Show, Comic Books, and Video Games.

Rules for this club include:
1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. No foul language.
3. If you don't like The Walking Dead, don't join!
4. Put large posts in spoilers.
5. Don't talk about non-Walking Dead related material here!
6. All artwork must have credit, unless it was created by you.
7. No mini-modding. The mods will happily do their job.
8. Don't SPAM, troll or anything that would result in an infraction.
9. Respect everybody's taste. Don't insult people because maybe someone likes Lori and you don't.
10. No "one-liners"!
11. If you don't post for one month, you club membership will be revoked! You can however PM me if you have a reason for this.
12. No double, triple, etc. posting.
13. You must put major spoilers like character deaths in spoiler tags.

Strike One: Friendly Reminder
Strike Two: Warning
Strike Three: 48 Hour Ban
Strike Four: 2 Week Ban
Strike Five: Month Ban
Strike Six: Six-month Ban
Strike Seven: Perma-Ban

Colt45, 1 strike (I had to give myself a strike, that's pretty bad isn't it...)

Credit to Eeveelover824

Colt45 (Owner)
OnceDone
Sid87
Zwei (Co-Owner)
ShoesThief
Cometstarlight
Exeggudork
johno1995
saphirapwns
encerchris
Elysian
Cyrius (co-owner)
Navarch

Sign-up Form:
Name:
Favorite Walking Dead character and why:
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game

This is my first shot at a club, so if you have any ideas as to how to make it better, feel free to let me know!

Topics for discussion:

Who do you think is going to die in the finally
What was your favorite episode(s)?
What was your favorite season?
What was your favorite issue?
What was your favorite volume?
What do you think will happen in season 4?
What would you like to see in season 4?
Saddest death(Show, Game, and Comics)?
What would you like to see in the comic book going forward?

Colt45
22nd February 2013, 5:49 AM
Alright, the club's been approved, thank you very much mods for approving it! :)

So yeah, this is my one legal bump post.

OnceDone
22nd February 2013, 7:29 AM
Hey man, I'll go ahead and join, even though I haven't started watching the series yet haha

Colt45
22nd February 2013, 7:36 AM
Hey man, I'll go ahead and join, even though I haven't started watching the series yet haha

Alright, but once you have started watching enough, you'll need to fill out the sign-up form. Let's say, have it up within a week or I'm gonna have to kick you from the club. :( Nothing personal, but I have to take my ownership of this club seriously.

OnceDone
22nd February 2013, 7:42 AM
Alright, but once you have started watching enough, you'll need to fill out the sign-up form. Let's say, have it up within a week or I'm gonna have to kick you from the club. :( Nothing personal, but I have to take my ownership of this club seriously.

I completely understand. Once I start watching it I will make sure to fill out the sign-up form and stay active. Great job on keeping this professional.

Sid87
22nd February 2013, 1:42 PM
I am a fan of the comic and the show. I was reading the comic for a few years before the show came out, but I have not managed to play the highly-acclaimed game yet.

Zwei
22nd February 2013, 2:36 PM
Name: Zwei
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: I really like Maggie, because she has guts! She's not a helpless little girl who cannot take care of herself.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game? Well, I do prefer the show ^__^

ShoesThief
22nd February 2013, 3:18 PM
Name: ShoesThief

Favorite Walking Dead character and why: It's hard picking a favorite when I truley love all the characters! I guess I'd pick Carl just for the personal growth and everything he's gone to grow into who he is now. In the game I'd go with Lee, I know he's the character you play but I feel like i'd be a lot like him *Minus looking after a kid*.

Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: I've never read the comics *Really want to since Season 1*. I've been a big fan of the show since the first episode and I bought the game when Season 3 went into it's mid season break!

Colt45
22nd February 2013, 9:09 PM
Name: Zwei
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: I really like Maggie, because she has guts! She's not a helpless little girl who cannot take care of herself.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game? Well, I do prefer the show ^__^

Accepted! :)

Colt45
22nd February 2013, 9:10 PM
Name: ShoesThief

Favorite Walking Dead character and why: It's hard picking a favorite when I truley love all the characters! I guess I'd pick Carl just for the personal growth and everything he's gone to grow into who he is now. In the game I'd go with Lee, I know he's the character you play but I feel like i'd be a lot like him *Minus looking after a kid*.

Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: I've never read the comics *Really want to since Season 1*. I've been a big fan of the show since the first episode and I bought the game when Season 3 went into it's mid season break!

You're accepted too! :)

Colt45
22nd February 2013, 9:10 PM
I am a fan of the comic and the show. I was reading the comic for a few years before the show came out, but I have not managed to play the highly-acclaimed game yet.

Accepted, but please edit in the correct sign-up format.

Edit: I realized there is no rule about using the sign-up form, so your good.

Zwei
22nd February 2013, 9:21 PM
^ You must be careful with one liners and double posting if you want this club to live.
I still haven't seen the episode from Sunday. Dang it!

Colt45
22nd February 2013, 9:28 PM
^ You must be careful with one liners and double posting if you want this club to live.
I still haven't seen the episode from Sunday. Dang it!

Thanks for the advice, would you be interested in becoming a co-owner and helping me run it? Also, I think they air last week's episode before the new episode. Maybe not directly before it, but sometime during the day I believe. Overall it was a good episode, it contained a surprising death, I won't say who. You're gonna have to see that for yourself :p

Zwei
22nd February 2013, 9:43 PM
Well that escalated quickly xP Gotta think about it
Well, I was supposed to watch it during this week at school but we had a test instead of the regular class, so I missed it.
I'll probably watch it later, tomorrow or something

Colt45
23rd February 2013, 2:39 AM

What do you guys think of the new artwork????

Thanks to Eeveelover824 for this:)

ShoesThief
23rd February 2013, 2:45 AM
Remember that they always show last weeks episode right before the new episode on Sunday nights!
And the artwork is incredible! Looks really nice!

Colt45
23rd February 2013, 2:49 AM
Remember that they always show last weeks episode right before the new episode on Sunday nights!
And the artwork is incredible! Looks really nice!

It's amazing isn't it??

But anyway, what did you think of last week's episode? (Assuming you've seen it.)

ShoesThief
23rd February 2013, 3:42 AM
It's amazing isn't it??

But anyway, what did you think of last week's episode? (Assuming you've seen it.)

Oh man. Just oh man! So much and I was all in shock!
It was a fantastic episode and so much went down!

Cometstarlight
23rd February 2013, 3:43 AM
YES, Walking Dead club!

Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Daryl Dixon. Why? He's freakin Daryl Di- XD lol, no really, Daryl's my favorite because of many things. Character development, his weapon choice (cross bow for the win), his dialogue, how he's changed into someone who would've taken over the old camp with his brother to a caring and efficient part of the team who is willing to go out and protect the group. In my opinion: I think he's pretty cute, and I don't say that often XD Overall: I just love Daryl Dixon, he's awesome lol
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Personally, I prefer the show. Never really could get into the comic since half of it is swearing for no good reason. But the game is fantastic.

Colt45
23rd February 2013, 3:54 AM
YES, Walking Dead club!

Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Daryl Dixon. Why? He's freakin Daryl Di- XD lol, no really, Daryl's my favorite because of many things. Character development, his weapon choice (cross bow for the win), his dialogue, how he's changed into someone who would've taken over the old camp with his brother to a caring and efficient part of the team who is willing to go out and protect the group. In my opinion: I think he's pretty cute, and I don't say that often XD Overall: I just love Daryl Dixon, he's awesome lol
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Personally, I prefer the show. Never really could get into the comic since half of it is swearing for no good reason. But the game is fantastic.

Accepted!

I have to agree with you about Daryl, he's so awesome, that I bought a crossbow just because of how awesome he was with one (and those ain't cheap.) Still working on getting Rick's weapon of choice as well: the Python, but those things cost a fortune.

Anyways, welcome to the club!

Colt45
23rd February 2013, 5:58 PM
Hey guys, important announcement, Zwei has become co-owner, giving him permission to give you strikes as well as me.

Additionally, if he posts any rule changes, they are legitimate, and are to be followed as soon as he posts them, even if the rules in the OP are not updated yet.

Zwei
23rd February 2013, 6:33 PM
Thank you, Colt! I'll do my best :)

What, I can strike you too? I don't think that's how it works :/

Colt45
23rd February 2013, 6:34 PM
We can't strike each other, no ;)

But, if you feel it is neccesary to strike yourself, be fair and do so

Zwei
23rd February 2013, 6:43 PM
Oooh, I just misread your post! Sorry! xD

Yeah, I'll certainly do that xD

Arvis
24th February 2013, 4:14 AM
Name: Exeggudork
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: I liked Dale because he was such a cool old guy. i miss his words of wisdom, and his fishing hat.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: I'd say the show, because i've never played the game or read the comics.( but i do plan on reading the comics soon)

Colt45
24th February 2013, 8:38 AM
Your accepted Exeggudork, welcome to the club!

Also, might I point out that I feel Hershel has taken Dale's place nicely?

OnceDone
24th February 2013, 8:40 AM
The club has taken off beautifully!
I am glad to see it doing so well!
Sadly, my netflix has been unresponsive lately, and I have not been able to start the series..

Colt45
24th February 2013, 8:43 AM
Thanks OnceDone, I'd say it has too so far.

I think there's a place to read the comics online for free if you are interested in that, will edit in the link if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is: You'll have to download it and fill out a form first, fyi (http://thewalkingdeadcomic.org/)

Zwei
24th February 2013, 12:08 PM
So. Now, I'll take the oppurtunity to start a topic! :D

Who's your leat favourite character, and why?

For me, I've never liked Beth. She's so innocent, and she really doesn't do anything. It's weird she's survived this far!
And Lori. Oh. My. God, I hate Lori! She's like... a hypocrite, cheating, manipulative ******

Colt45
24th February 2013, 8:29 PM
Who's your least favourite character, and why?

I'd have to agree with you on Lori, but i did think she had a greatly delivered death scene. Also, in the game, I really hated Kenny.

Beth I just kinda shrug off, don't like her don't hate her, but I think their setting her up as Carl's love interest.

OnceDone
25th February 2013, 2:14 AM
Dude, I just watched the very first episode, and I am so hooked already!

Cometstarlight
25th February 2013, 2:19 AM
Who's your least favorite character and why?

Andrea. Freaking Andrea. I can not stand her character on the show.

Here's a little rant list: She doesn't listen, she nearly kills one of my fav character b/c she wasn't listening, she's ignorant, she encourages Beth to be left alone WITH A KNIFE while she is in a suicidal state, she sleeps with every bad guy, she's irritating.

Yeah, there's more, but I should stop there. In short, she's not my favorite character in the very least.

johno1995
25th February 2013, 2:33 AM
Name: Johno (Or just John!)
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Carl, that kid's went through so much and he went from this brat I loathed last season to someone completely sympathetic and quite frankly badass this year. They've really redeemed him, his development on the show has been impressive
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game This is tough. I love having a new episode every week of the show, but at times, it frustrates me with its writing (the character development is a bit dire compared to the comics and game, surprisingly). Comics had its ups and downs. Many story arcs in the comic were spectacular, others have fallen completely flat, but the character development in the comic I feel are miles better. Overall, even though I'm a fan of everything Walking Dead, I'd have to say the game provided me the best experience. I was invested and engrossed with what would happened next. I was in shock when a member of the group was killed, I feared for the life of the characters, and I wanted to press on and see how it would all end. It was a great experience, if you haven't tried it, you really should!!

Colt45
25th February 2013, 2:36 AM
Dude, I just watched the very first episode, and I am so hooked already!

Sweet! I love the first episode it's great!

Also, I agree with you, Cometstarlight, andrea is very ignorant, which gets on my nerves a little.

You're accepted johno1995, welcome to the club ! :)

OnceDone
25th February 2013, 2:49 AM
Mearl Dixon is a complete a** i hope he dies
( Don't spoil it for me haha)

Colt45
25th February 2013, 2:59 AM
Mearl Dixon is a complete a** i hope he dies
( Don't spoil it for me haha)

Merle* lol I won't

BTW new episode right now!!!!

OnceDone
25th February 2013, 3:06 AM
Just finished episode 2, on to the next one!
Man, the series is great, and i just started!

Colt45
25th February 2013, 3:09 AM
Just finished episode 2, on to the next one!
Man, the series is great, and i just started!

Yeah it's really good (and addicting)

Be warned though, it gets kinda boring in the middle of the 2nd season

OnceDone
25th February 2013, 3:10 AM
Yeah it's really good (and addicting)

Be warned though, it gets kinda boring in the middle of the 2nd season
I'm sure i'll get through it!

OnceDone
25th February 2013, 4:04 AM
Well, just finished the first 3 episodes, and I'm going to take a break!
I am so hooked, best series of my life!

Cometstarlight
25th February 2013, 4:15 AM
Just got done watching the newest episode : D

Another episode to give me more reason to dislike Andrea's character : / and to somewhat appreciate Merle's a little differently :l

Colt45
25th February 2013, 5:17 AM
This episode was kinda dull, nothing really happened, but there were some moments I liked, like when Daryl said "when you see Philip, tell him I'm gonna take his other eye." I <3 you Daryl lol.

Also, I'm kinda starting to like Merle too, I think he just might work out for this group. Also, OnceDone, now that you've started, I'd appreciate it if you filled out that form. :)

OnceDone
25th February 2013, 6:13 AM
Name: OnceDone
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Rick, only character I've grown on so far, as he seems like the main one so far.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Show

Colt45
25th February 2013, 6:14 AM
Name: OnceDone
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Rick, only character I've grown on so far, as he seems like the main one so far.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Show

Thanks! I think you'll definately grow on more later on. can you now recognize the two people on the right side of my sig?

Zwei
25th February 2013, 9:53 PM
Yeah, I haven't watched yesterdays episode but.. I'll watch it later this week, probably. That's the tradition xD
I got sad when that last prisoner died. I really liked how sweet he was :(

Colt45
25th February 2013, 9:59 PM
Yeah, I haven't watched yesterdays episode but.. I'll watch it later this week, probably. That's the tradition xD
I got sad when that last prisoner died. I really liked how sweet he was :(

Good job using spoiler tags I think I'm gonna make a rule about that actually.

Zwei
25th February 2013, 10:11 PM
Yay! I am being influencial on behalf of the clubs safety n__n

not asking for spoilers or anything but.. Is yesterdays episode any good?

Colt45
25th February 2013, 10:12 PM
7/10, not that much really happened, but it did have some good character interactions and lines.

Zwei
25th February 2013, 10:21 PM
'I bet rick spent most of the episode shooting at people/Walkers while being crazy, seeing Lori everywhere.
Poor guy, he'll soon break D:

Colt45
25th February 2013, 10:27 PM
'I bet rick spent most of the episode shooting at people/Walkers while being crazy, seeing Lori everywhere.
Poor guy, he'll soon break D:

Actually, Rick had no hallucinations this episode.

Zwei
25th February 2013, 10:35 PM
Wow, that's a new one. xD

Oh well. Guess I'll fnid out when I watch it later

Colt45
26th February 2013, 2:43 AM
Officialy added new rule, you have to wrap spoilers in spoiler tags.

Don't worry, if you did this in the past you aren't in trouble, but please fix it (I did it too.)

Zwei
26th February 2013, 6:55 PM
Greetings, club, whoose activity is really low, despite being about a pretty awesome TV show/Video Game/Cartoon serie. Or Manga, really.. xD
It was under the manga section of the store.

I had a quite disturbing dream regarding living dead and a lot of blood and horror. Yeah.... :/

Good new rule, Colt! (:

ShoesThief
26th February 2013, 7:27 PM
Here's some of my responses to the discussions that have been in the club.

Well Axle was getting to me and I was really ticked how they started to open him up more and then offed him it was pretty big dick move and had me screaming at my tv! XD

Even though Rick didn't have hallucinations in this episode dosn't mean he's returning to his old self. He has the phone still as far as we know and we haven't seen a Shane yet. *Him and Hershel talking at the fence*

I don't know what to think of Merle. He's always seen as this dick and just down right dick to the group so I'm not too big on his fan base, but I think he'l make a nice team member with his military style and info on the Governor.

Now next week with Rick, Carl, and Michonne will be truly a tv screamer! XD

Colt45
26th February 2013, 7:37 PM
Here's some of my responses to the discussions that have been in the club.

Well Axle was getting to me and I was really ticked how they started to open him up more and then offed him it was pretty big dick move and had me screaming at my tv! XD

Even though Rick didn't have hallucinations in this episode dosn't mean he's returning to his old self. He has the phone still as far as we know and we haven't seen a Shane yet. *Him and Hershel talking at the fence*

I don't know what to think of Merle. He's always seen as this dick and just down right dick to the group so I'm not too big on his fan base, but I think he'l make a nice team member with his military style and info on the Governor.

Now next week with Rick, Carl, and Michonne will be truly a tv screamer! XD

Yeah, I wasn't saying I was a big fan of Merle or anything, I just basically think what you just said, he could be very useful to Rick's group.

For Axel, unfortunately, I saw it coming because some ******* on youtube comments had seen the leaked episode, so he decided it would be funny if he ruined it for everyone before the episode even came out.

I'm looking forward to next week episode, and I'm wondering if it's going to be an episode that's focused exclusively on them, because I didn't see anyone else in the previews.

ShoesThief
26th February 2013, 7:47 PM
Most likly yes. Michonne will be there to support in case some **** goes down. But next week will be just for Father Son moment.
And that shouldn't be a spoiler. I didn't release anything that will ruin it

Colt45
26th February 2013, 7:48 PM
Most likly yes. Michonne will be there to support in case some **** goes down. But next week will be just for Father Son moment.
And that shouldn't be a spoiler. I didn't release anything that will ruin it

Yeah, don't worry about it.

Zwei
26th February 2013, 7:58 PM
Cool, concidering the stuff you guys just talked about, I'll try downloading the episode tomorrow. (:
Not really looking foreward to it. I actualy hate zombie series/movies/everything. But TWD just spoke to me

Colt45
26th February 2013, 8:09 PM
Cool, concidering the stuff you guys just talked about, I'll try downloading the episode tomorrow. (:
Not really looking foreward to it. I actualy hate zombie series/movies/everything. But TWD just spoke to me

Really? Why do you think it is that you like TWD but not other zombie stuff?

Zwei
26th February 2013, 8:11 PM
I don't really know. The whole concept scares the fecies out of me, and I bought season 1 on DVD on pure F, for a movienight with my friend, who's also scared of them. We both ended up loving the serie. xD

OnceDone
27th February 2013, 7:37 AM
I hope this club is active every day, because I assure you, I WILL be posting often now.
I am too far in and I am DYING to have discussions with everyone!
Just finished Season 2 Ep 6

Colt45
27th February 2013, 7:47 AM
I hope this club is active every day, because I assure you, I WILL be posting often now.
I am too far in and I am DYING to have discussions with everyone!
Just finished Season 2 Ep 6

Alrighty, what has been your favorite season 2 episode so far?

Zwei
27th February 2013, 1:30 PM
Since you are only in season 2, I will not spoil anything by talking about it (:
It gets even more exciting!

Sid87
27th February 2013, 2:35 PM
So I bought the game for PS3 this week, and it's great. I'm about halfway through Episode 2, and I'm really impressed. Anyone else play/playing it?

johno1995
27th February 2013, 3:38 PM
Yay I've been accepted! Hello everyone :D

So I bought the game for PS3 this week, and it's great. I'm about halfway through Episode 2, and I'm really impressed. Anyone else play/playing it?

Yeah, its absolutely fantastic. The characters grow on you and the way everything wraps up is just amazing. I'm looking forward to Season 2 of the game, I hope it comes out soon.

Zwei
27th February 2013, 3:39 PM
No, I'm not playing it. But I have watched a walkthrough on youtube, and I know what happends. Mwahahahah
I'll tell nothing though. Don't want to spoil the fun (:

Colt45
27th February 2013, 3:41 PM
No, I'm not playing it. But I have watched a walkthrough on youtube, and I know what happends. Mwahahahah
I'll tell nothing though. Don't want to spoil the fun (:

Same with me, I've watched a walkthrough of the first couple of episodes and it looks pretty good. I hope to get it myself one day.

Zwei
27th February 2013, 3:43 PM
I doubt I'll get it myself, but Oh. My. God the walkthrough was fantastic!
The characters really grow on you over time

THEIRONDONUT
27th February 2013, 7:19 PM
I didn't like the TV series that much, but the game... I was hooked, I watched all of Pewdie's playthrough's, I cried at the end, adn then watched all of Tobuscuses Playthroughs... And that is my contribution :)

Colt45
27th February 2013, 7:27 PM
I didn't like the TV series that much, but the game... I was hooked, I watched all of Pewdie's playthrough's, I cried at the end, adn then watched all of Tobuscuses Playthroughs... And that is my contribution :)

While I have to disagree about the TV series, thanks for the input on the video game! Your right, it is a very well put-together, emotional experience.

Saph~
27th February 2013, 11:06 PM
Sign-up Form:
Name: Saphirapwns (Saph)
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Personally I liked Kenny from the games because if you look at the game he handled everything like a ****ing boss. Especially the deaths of his family members. Those were sad :\.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Even though my favorite character was in the game I do like the TV show more. If i had to pick a charachter from the show then it would be Glenn.

Colt45
27th February 2013, 11:39 PM
Sign-up Form:
Name: Saphirapwns (Saph)
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Personally I liked Kenny from the games because if you look at the game he handled everything like a ****ing boss. Especially the deaths of his family members. Those were sad :\.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Even though my favorite character was in the game I do like the TV show more. If i had to pick a charachter from the show then it would be Glenn.

accepted :) even though I'd have to respectfully disagree with you about Kenny. But anyway, welcome to the club!

Zwei
28th February 2013, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the club, Saph! And yes, Kenny was awesome in the game :D
I had another zombie dream last night.. The f**k? xD

Colt45
1st March 2013, 3:06 AM
Hey guys, OnceDone has just finished Season 2 on Netflix, and he doesn't know where to go to watch the season 3 episodes up to this point. If anyone knows anything, please respond.

Zwei
1st March 2013, 1:12 PM
Well, I watched it here (http://www.cucirca.com/2012/01/10/watch-the-walking-dead-online/). It's a pretty good site.
So, I watched the latest episode yesterday, and I must say... Meh.. Didn't really feel anything happened xD

encerchris
3rd March 2013, 7:04 PM
Name: encerchris
favourite character and why: Daryl Dixon, because of CROSBOW
Prefer the comic, show or game: Show! Can't wait for season 4! (i don't know if it's out in the US yet, live in Europe and no season 4 has been sighted here!)

Colt45
4th March 2013, 3:20 AM
welcome Chris! New episode goin' on!

ShoesThief
4th March 2013, 4:53 AM
First off I have the game and got to the begging of Episode 4 before my computer had a heart attack and erased everything. So now I'm back at square one and plan to get caught up to you all. As for Kenny....I dunno, I find him as a caring person for his family but I get pissed off at how he questions our friendship and how I'm the guy to take the blows. Ugh, I need to play more!

As for the show I thought last weeks episode was fantastic. I personally thought that the first episode of the return of season 3 was a little dry, but tonight's episode was FANTASTIC! It was great to watch!

Colt45
4th March 2013, 5:08 AM
First off I have the game and got to the begging of Episode 4 before my computer had a heart attack and erased everything. So now I'm back at square one and plan to get caught up to you all. As for Kenny....I dunno, I find him as a caring person for his family but I get pissed off at how he questions our friendship and how I'm the guy to take the blows. Ugh, I need to play more!

As for the show I thought last weeks episode was fantastic. I personally thought that the first episode of the return of season 3 was a little dry, but tonight's episode was FANTASTIC! It was great to watch!

I haven't been able to watch it yet, my TV is acting up. Does anyone know where I can watch it without having to sign up for anything, which was what Zwei's link was making me do.

ShoesThief
4th March 2013, 5:14 AM
I haven't been able to watch it yet, my TV is acting up. Does anyone know where I can watch it without having to sign up for anything, which was what Zwei's link was making me do.

I for one do not know. I have Comcast so if I miss the episode it's usually up on Xfinity the next day!
Hope you watch it soon! It was pretty great!

Zwei
4th March 2013, 11:19 AM
I haven't watched it either, but I'll probably do so tomorrow. The site I posted is acting up? I don't have to sign up for anything when I use it. :/

OnceDone
5th March 2013, 2:03 AM
Just watched S3 E4... I almost started crying when Rick did....

Colt45
5th March 2013, 2:06 AM
Just watched S3 E4... I almost started crying when Rick did....

Lol, nice way to avoid spoiler tags I guess XD

OnceDone
5th March 2013, 2:08 AM
Haha, I got a little lazy, haven't posted in a while

Colt45
6th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Finally saw the new episode, and I must say it was quite good!

I was glad to see Morgan again, but I wish he would've gone back to the prison with them.

Schade
6th March 2013, 10:18 PM
Name: Elysian
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Well, My favourite character is Hannah. Who's Hannah, you ask? Well, you may originally know her as the "Bicycle Girl" from season one. She is my favourite because her story shows how confusing it all must have been in a regular neighbourhood, and that even the smallest hope for survival is futile under the circumstances.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game? Personally, I like the show the best. I've read a bit of the comic, but not much.

Colt45
7th March 2013, 2:52 AM
Name: Elysian
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Well, My favourite character is Hannah. Who's Hannah, you ask? Well, you may originally know her as the "Bicycle Girl" from season one. She is my favourite because her story shows how confusing it all must have been in a regular neighbourhood, and that even the smallest hope for survival is futile under the circumstances.
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game? Personally, I like the show the best. I've read a bit of the comic, but not much.

Accepted! Welcome to the club!

What do you guys think of

Morgan's return?

Schade
7th March 2013, 10:21 AM
It was a very emotional episode, and i really liked it. I felt really sorry for Morgan. It's a shame he went crazy, but it's not a mystery as of why. It was also exciting to see how Ricks old hometown looked like, and I hated them for laving that one guy in the start, the one they found dead later on

Zwei
7th March 2013, 11:39 AM
Welcome, Elysian (:

Morgan? Well, I found him to be a bit more crazed out than I remember. I didn't focus much on him through the episode. The bond between Rick, Carl and Michonne was more exciting for me

Sid87
7th March 2013, 1:11 PM
I have the comics up through the end of the prison saga, but it's been a LONG time since I've read the stuff that happens after the prison (since well before the show even started). I need to pick up the second Compendium book and catch up now that season 3 is wrapping up.

I LOVED the game, too. I devoured it this weekend. A lot of fun.

Colt45
7th March 2013, 4:21 PM
Welcome, Elysian (:

Morgan? Well, I found him to be a bit more crazed out than I remember. I didn't focus much on him through the episode. The bond between Rick, Carl and Michonne was more exciting for me

Well, when your young son is eaten alive by your former wife, that might loosen a bit of a screw in you. XD

But, I agree with you, the interactions between those three were greatness.

Zwei
8th March 2013, 6:39 PM
I feel Michonne is becoming a bigger part of the group. and the multicolored pinata-thing in the end that she had, was just adorable! And a creative way of showing that Michonne is actually a human being xD

Colt45
8th March 2013, 6:42 PM
I feel Michonne is becoming a bigger part of the group. and the multicolored pinata-thing in the end that she had, was just adorable! And a creative way of showing that Michonne is actually a human being xD

ikr, it was like she was mute before this episode.

btw, anyone seen the preview for the next episode? looks like ****'s goin down

Cyrius
13th March 2013, 9:01 AM
So what? do i just say i want to join? just like that? hm.... i think i need to think this through... D:

Colt45
13th March 2013, 9:03 AM
So what? do i just say i want to join? just like that? hm.... i think i need to think this through... D:

No, fill out the sign-up form...

Cyrius
13th March 2013, 9:10 AM
Damn thing was so tiny i couldnt see it. maybe you should bold it out

Name: Cyrius
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Daryl Hes a Total Badass. What more do i have to say?
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Show, but the games are pretty good too.

Colt45
13th March 2013, 9:12 AM
Damn thing was so tiny i couldnt see it. maybe you should bold it out

Name: Cyrius
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Daryl Hes a Total Badass. What more do i have to say?
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game: Show, but the games are pretty good too.

now you're accepted :P

I agree, Daryl is ****ing awesome. I'll take your suggestions into account, I'll wrap HTML tags around it.

Cyrius
13th March 2013, 9:24 AM
Thank you sir, and must i say that was the ugliest Cat Decor ive ever seen on the last episode XD

dont tell me this is considered a spoiler XD

Colt45
13th March 2013, 9:26 AM
Thank you sir, and must i say that was the ugliest Cat Decor ive ever seen on the last episode XD

You mean the episode before last. But yes, I suppose your right, samurai ladies have odd tastes in decor i guess.

Cyrius
13th March 2013, 9:37 AM
i yes thats what i meant.

and I wonder... *slaps spoilers away* who will win? O.o

Colt45
13th March 2013, 9:38 AM
i yes thats what i meant.

and I wonder... *slaps spoilers away* who will win? O.o

Rick said "we're gonna win" Obviously they're gonna win :P

Cyrius
13th March 2013, 9:43 AM
Rick said "we're gonna win" Obviously they're gonna win :P

yeah but rick has been....*shoots Spoilers* under the weather, if you know what i mean XP he could be insane by now

Colt45
13th March 2013, 9:46 AM
yeah but rick has been....*shoots Spoilers* under the weather, if you know what i mean XP he could be insane by now

I think the whole point of the Morgan episode was to show Rick what it would be like to completely go to Crazy Town, and to close off that storyline.

Navarch
13th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Name: Navarch
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Andrea/Rick. I think Andrea was always a great character and she has had some great zombie kills. Rick is kind of obvious, since the show started out revolving around him. I hope he doesn't go insane...
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game Show/Game. I have barely read the comics. The game was absolutely amazing with a pretty good cliffhanger. The show is, well, the show! It makes my day on Sunday haha.

Colt45
13th March 2013, 8:21 PM
Name: Navarch
Favorite Walking Dead character and why: Andrea/Rick. I think Andrea was always a great character and she has had some great zombie kills. Rick is kind of obvious, since the show started out revolving around him. I hope he doesn't go insane...
Do you prefer the show, comic, or game Show/Game. I have barely read the comics. The game was absolutely amazing with a pretty good cliffhanger. The show is, well, the show! It makes my day on Sunday haha.

You're accepted. Glad to have you.

Schade
13th March 2013, 8:25 PM
Sunday's episode: Major disappointment. Nothin happened!! I really hope the next one is better. It sure looked that way in the "On the next episode of blah blah blah" thing

Cyrius
13th March 2013, 8:29 PM
Sunday's episode: Major disappointment. Nothin happened!! I really hope the next one is better. It sure looked that way in the "On the next episode of blah blah blah" thing

Well if they jumped right to the main story, it wouldnt have made any sense now would it?

Schade
13th March 2013, 9:42 PM
It would. We already know someone is going to kill the other. It is just a question of time before someone makes the secound move

Cyrius
17th March 2013, 10:38 PM
Walking deads gonna be on today! :D

johno1995
24th March 2013, 6:56 AM
I want more Beth.

that is all.

Colt45
25th March 2013, 6:57 AM
I just watched the most recent episode... I hope the Govorner dies a very unpleasant death

Cyrius
25th March 2013, 11:41 PM
hes insane. they wouldnt fight if it wasnt for his stupidity.

Colt45
25th March 2013, 11:42 PM
hes insane. they wouldnt fight if it wasnt for his stupidity.

Indeed. Why does anyone follow such a man? I should make some official topics of discussion on the OP, any suggestions?

Cyrius
25th March 2013, 11:43 PM
Wynaut kill him? he dead, everyone happy. :D

Colt45
25th March 2013, 11:47 PM
In the comic book, his own people do turn on him during the attack on the prison, so we'll see if that happens this time around. (I kinda doubt it though, because they have strayed afar from the comics, especially in regards to the Governor)

The question remains, any topics of discussion you'd recomend?

Cyrius
28th March 2013, 2:57 AM
In the comic book, his own people do turn on him during the attack on the prison, so we'll see if that happens this time around. (I kinda doubt it though, because they have strayed afar from the comics, especially in regards to the Governor)

The question remains, any topics of discussion you'd recomend?

Oh i see, well if we cant trust the comic, theres no telling what would happen. poor Darly D:

Colt45
28th March 2013, 3:00 AM
Oh i see, well if we cant trust the comic, theres no telling what would happen. poor Darly D:

I hope it's Daryl that kills him, but that might be wishful thinking :/

Alright guys, announcement, we now have official topics of discussion on the OP, but feel free to make your own, and they will be added as well.

Cyrius
28th March 2013, 3:02 AM
I hope it's Daryl that kills him, but that might be wishful thinking :/

Alright guys, announcement, we now have official topics of discussion on the OP, but feel free to make your own, and they will be added as well.

Well hes gonna want revenge, so yeah, he probably will cuz he might piss Daryl lovers off. :I

Colt45
28th March 2013, 3:06 AM
Well hes gonna want revenge, so yeah, he probably will cuz he might piss Daryl lovers off. :I

Yup, and pretty much every fan of the show is a Daryl lover. XD

Schade
28th March 2013, 12:20 PM
I've seen about half of Sundays episode.. And facebook have spoiled pretty much everything that happens.

Colt45
2nd April 2013, 8:25 PM
Hey guys! Now that the season's over, it would be a great time to share your thoughts on the season as a whole, give speculation for the next season, and post news for the next season. I will do all those things myself later, but right now I am unfortunately rather busy. In the meantime, let's get a strong discussion going!

Official announcement:.
Cyrius has been promoted to the 2nd Co-owner. There will be 3 co-owners total, so now would be a great time to prove yourself if you want to earn the final spot. But remember, don't ask, I will come to you if I see you are fit for duty.

Schade
2nd April 2013, 8:27 PM
Well, I will not spoil too much, but I have to say I am deeply disappointed with how the finale ended. Nothing happened as I anticipated it, my Psychic powers have forsaken me!!
It shall be interesting to see how the next season will be though. Now, I'm just assuming there will be one. lol

I don't want to go into details of the episode just yet.

Colt45
3rd April 2013, 12:36 AM
Alright guys, so here's what I'm contributing:

Some news that you might not want to click on if you don't want casting spoilers: Regarding the Govnuh (http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/04/walking-dead-season-4-david-morrisseys-governor-will-be-back.html)
New character (http://www.examiner.com/article/the-walking-dead-season-4-spoilers-production-to-add-stark-to-cast)
Could the new character's name be a codename for this comic book character? (http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/04/walking-dead-season-4-is-new-series-regular-roy-stark-actually-abraham.html)
Some speculation + a preview video (http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/01/the-walking-dead-exclusive-season-4-preview-video/)

From what I've picked up, I hear the writers have got half of the scripts penned for next season, and they will begin shooting in May. The new season will premiere in October just like last season did, and will also consist of 16 episodes.

Now, some thoughts on this season from me:

The season started out amazingly strong, the 1st 4 episodes each delivering important and jaw-dropping moments. After that, the pace slowed in the next episode considerably, and in the episode after that, the only big thing that happened was the kidnapping of Glen and Maggie. That lead to the assault on Woodbury, which was appropriately tense, and left us with a big cliffhanger which was what we were left with for the next two months. After that, the second half of the season set up a big fight with Woodbury which never really came, which I think is what the big problem is with the finale; people were expecting much more in the way of a fight. While I think that they should have greatly extended the fight scene (and the running time, the episode should've without question been 2 hours long, rather than one), by no means was this a bad episode like so many (and myself initially) made it out to be. The Governor's slaughter of his own people was amazingly brutal, and I think that was supposed to show that the Governor's evil knew no bounds. I think the highlight of this finale, and the season as a whole, however, was to show Rick going full circle as a character. He started off the season as a man who was teetering at the edge morally, able to go either direction into the dark or into the light. After seemingly heading for the dark side all season, which was helped by the death of this wife, he finally came back to become the well-intentioned, heroic man from the early days by taking all those people in who he once called enemies. I am very happy to see the old Rick, and I'm wondering how he's going to handle his son, who seems to be going the opposite direction. Could he do a 180 like Rick, or is he the new Shane/Governor?

That's just me, let me know what you think about the upcoming season, and the previous season.