PDA

View Full Version : SPPF Let's Play Club

neo darkrai
24th February 2013, 5:37 AM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc427/neodarkrai1/lpclub_zps554e7e3e.jpg

Hey guys! NeoDarkrai here welcoming all of you to the SPPF Let's Play Club! This club is for Let's Players of all kinds to congregate. Be it small Let's Players to more well known Let's Players.

The purpose of this club is to bring together a part of the Let's Play community to have fun. Share your projects to each other, collaborate with people, help people, and give each other advice. That's what the Let's Play community is about. Getting to know people and have fun.

General Rules:
1. Follow all SPPF rules. They're there for a reason. Don't break them. It's not cool.
2. Respect is top priority. Show respect to everyone and you'll get respect. 3. Problems with a member? PM me and we can all work things out.
4. Do your best not to be inactive. If you have a reason, post it or PM me.
5. No flaming, trolling, or bashing. That nonsense won't be tolerated.
6. One liners are not allowed. This is a standard club rule here that must be obeyed.
7. No arguing unless it is absolutely necessary.
8. Have fun. This is a club meant to have fun and share our experiences with each other. Let's Playing is meant to be fun after all.

Strikes:
First strike will lead to a warning.
Second strike will lead to a week long ban.
Third strike will lead to getting kicked out.

I hope that I don't resort to using warnings.

Application:
Username:
YouTube Channel/Something Awful account name:
Why you want to join:

Members List:
- neo darkrai (NeoDarkraiTV)
- FireRay (GalactaRay)

With that done, enjoy this club!

Here's something that I thought would be interesting. How about a topic to talk about that changes every once in a while? It'll spark up discussion.

Current Discussion Topic:
How did you start Let's Playing?

neo darkrai
31st March 2013, 9:22 PM
Gonna use my bump here. So let's bump this thing!

GalactaRay
31st March 2013, 9:59 PM
Username:Fireray
YouTube Channel/Something Awful account name:GalactaRay (Just check my sig)
Why you want to join: Because I started to LP recently and its fun

neo darkrai
1st April 2013, 4:44 AM
Added onto the list. Welcome to the club! It'll be a blast.

GalactaRay
1st April 2013, 7:16 PM
Topic: How did you start Lets playing
I started Lets playing after I watched PurpleRodri do his Challenge Sunday stuff. I then watch his LP of Luigi's mansion, Super Mario Sunshine and LoZ FSA. I then found out that people LP with a camera so I then started.

neo darkrai
2nd April 2013, 3:17 AM
That's something I actually wanted to do. Have a discussion topic maybe once a week. I started Let's Playing after being inspired by spiritofsteel. He's the reason I found LPs. It's really amazing how one person could be a big influence.