PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

Brinstar
3rd April 2005, 4:40 AM
Any Bleach fans out there? I'm just getting into the manga and anime. Anyways, this is a thread to discuss the series, so go.

Dogasu
3rd April 2005, 4:31 PM
I'm really enjoying it. I have the five volumes that have been released into English so far, as well as the first 15 or so Japanese volumes. I like the manga better than the anime, even though the anime does kick butt.

Miyu-chan
4th April 2005, 12:44 AM
I <3 Bleach so far. *read up to 1/2 of volume 4* My favorite mangas are always the kind where the setting is in a 'believable' world. =3 Ichigo is so kawaii~ x3 I've have yet to see the anime though... ;-;

Yuugis Black Magician
1st May 2005, 4:56 AM
I've read 1-3 and 5-6 thanks to my library, I really enjoyed the story so far, espicially because of all the funny school scenes.

0Hero
1st May 2005, 6:09 AM
I want to start, but the downloads are taking too long because there is something wrong with my computer, so it will have to wait.

HK
6th May 2005, 10:51 PM
I've read the first six Shonen Jump Graphic Novels released in English so far, and I see why that it is one of the more famous mangas out there. I like the whole aspect of life after death, with some ghosts going on while others becoming Hollows, which could be related to the specters that haunt us and are violent.

I do plan on going forward and reading translations of it soon, but I'm too damn lazy. :p My only gripe with it though is that Ichigo becomes too powerful way too damn fast. Other than that, the action, drama, humor and even the slight romance (Which turns into humor occasionly) are great.

Little_Pikachu
10th May 2005, 4:15 PM
I've seen all the anime and read 1 - 6 of the manga. I'm really enjoying the anime ATM :) It's an awsome series.

Marichi
21st May 2005, 8:31 AM
I'm starting to love Bleach. I haven't seen the anime yet but I've listen to the opening and ending themes. (I absolutely love "Life Is Like A Boat" by Rie Fu and "Asterisk" by Orange Range!) Manga wise, it's awsome! Although, I wish I could of read volume one. (The bookstore only sold volumes two to five. T_T)

HK
21st May 2005, 10:41 PM
Meh, still been too lazy to check up on the manga online. But I guess this is why I'm asking a quesiton here. For those who have read both the 'original' -as some may call it- and Viz's translation of it, could you tell me if Viz stays pretty true to the 'original'?

Solla-chan
1st June 2005, 9:12 PM
I like the manga better than the anime, but you can't go wrong with either.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
2nd June 2005, 3:51 AM
Ah, I <3 this anime! ...though I haven't finished it ^^;; I LOVE the opening theme Asterisk! It's so catchy! XD *is listening to it right now* I haven't read manga yet but I probably will soon since it's so good.

Celebii
2nd June 2005, 2:37 PM
I really like the anime so far. I can't say anything about the manga because I haven't had the chance to get my hand on it. But I can say the anime is really good and action packed. Also, the animation quality is awesome. If I am not mistaken, the series is planned for 52 episodes and 1 movie. So the manga will probably end when the anime ends :<.

majinveggito
2nd June 2005, 11:37 PM
I haven't read the manga as of yet...but the anime series is a perfect combination of action and comedy. I watched the latest epi (37) last night...^_^

redrx78
3rd June 2005, 11:07 PM
umm the anime is only up to episode 34 as of 6/3, and the manga is on chapter 181. I do not know if they can wrap up the soul society arc in the remaining of the 52 episodes, i do not want anything to be rushed because i enjoy it so much.

ShadowDino
25th June 2005, 7:13 PM
Meh, still been too lazy to check up on the manga online. But I guess this is why I'm asking a quesiton here. For those who have read both the 'original' -as some may call it- and Viz's translation of it, could you tell me if Viz stays pretty true to the 'original'?

Shinigami ---> Soul Reaper. Not a horrible translation, by any means.

Oh, and they kept in Chizuru's lesbian antics. Even if Bleach has better lesbians...

DigitalKaede
25th June 2005, 8:22 PM
I like the manga and anime alot. If you want to see a translated version of the japanese version (not the viz translation) you can go to www.bleachexile.com

HK
3rd July 2005, 8:01 PM
Ah, thanks for the mention, ShadowDino. Although, is that the only major difference from the original Japanese version to Viz's translation? Because it seems to me at certain parts as if Viz included something of American Culture, except I forget what it specifically is at the moment. :S

forbidden
3rd July 2005, 11:09 PM
Both the Bleach manga and the anime are good. It will eventually turn in to another DBZ but I'll still read it! :P
Here's another link Bleach7 (http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=member/news)

Kyuubi-Kun
4th July 2005, 3:00 AM
Another amazing manga by Kubo Tite, who I think is one of the most creative artists. I mean, his characters are really original and he draws them with different styles of clothing. His art is amazing. I like this one image or all the guys in black suits with shades. I'm about a volume ahead of the anime right now and I can't wait to see how it'll be animated. I've seen the special Ichigo vs. Grand Fisher OVA and it was pretty awesome. I also like their music, but I may be getting a bit off-topic here since this is about the manga.

kaibachaoschampion
7th July 2005, 1:34 AM
I'm just reading Volume 2, great so far, I havn't watched the anime though.

Fire Guy
7th July 2005, 8:06 AM
I've read volumes 1-7. volume 8 should be out soon and i'm going to buy it when it comes out. My favorite character is Chad. His thing for cute animals can be hilarious sometimes.

ShadowDino
11th July 2005, 2:59 AM
Holy. ****.

*MAJOR BLEACH MANGA SPOILERS!*
Isshin's a Shinigami! And Ishida's dad has Quincy powers. Huzzah for the kickass fathers!

Kyoto-chan
26th August 2005, 7:50 PM
-found the thread at last- @-@;;

Anyway, I have to reveal that I have never read the manga. ^^; I'm planning to, but there are just so many chapters to read. X_X;;

=_= I want to watch Episode 46 already. -pouts and rants- Then again...-blinks at Icy's Xanga- I don't want to turn like her. o_O;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Hakuryuu-chan
26th August 2005, 9:42 PM
I love Bleach. o_o I still have to get volume 8 though. In Japan, Bleach is almost at its 200th chapter, w00t. (but that's like 2 months from now xD)

My favorite character is Ishida. He's such a dork and has the mad sewing skills. I was blown away when I saw his fight with Mayuri, the 12th division captain, in the anime and can't wait to see it in manga form. Is it really true that he lost his Quincy powers from taking his glove off? (I'm all up for spoilers, so spoil away =P)

I <3 Hanatarou too. He's so cute. xD

Kyoto-chan
27th August 2005, 12:11 AM
I love Bleach. o_o I still have to get volume 8 though. In Japan, Bleach is almost at its 200th chapter, w00t. (but that's like 2 months from now xD)

My favorite character is Ishida. He's such a dork and has the mad sewing skills. I was blown away when I saw his fight with Mayuri, the 12th division captain, in the anime and can't wait to see it in manga form. Is it really true that he lost his Quincy powers from taking his glove off? (I'm all up for spoilers, so spoil away =P)

I <3 Hanatarou too. He's so cute. xD
I think so...

After all, his sensei/grandfather told him never to take the gauntlet off, yadayada. And besides, he thought he was getting weak, so there. I don't know if that actually happens, so I'm all up for spoilers too. =3 -pokes Icy-

Hana-chan! I thought of pairing him up with Ganjuu and Icy started looking at me weird. >=3 [I quote= "No offense to Ganjuu fans, but Ganjuu paired up with anybody=BAD INSANITY." xD]

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Solla-chan
27th August 2005, 12:36 AM
Opps, sorry for making another thread. ^^; i didn't see this one in either page 1 or 2. But i've just finished reading the 8th volume, and it was just amazing how things pulled through for Ichigo. Now i can't wait for the 9th one to come out. XD

Kyoto-chan
28th August 2005, 6:01 PM
Yep. =3 That would be...around...episode 20 of the anime, I believe. ^^;;;;

But the bit where Kisuke-sama throws that thing into his room was hilarious.

"P.S. Anyone who thinks this looks like the dying message at a massacre...has no talent for comedy!" xDDDDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Michuru81
31st August 2005, 3:19 AM
So, I was re-reading the manga, and I developed a new theory- based on stuff currently going on. Meaning there is some spoilerish stuff going on behind this...

When Ichigo arrives to save Rukia in chapter 151, he is dressed differently. One of the most noteable parts of his costume change is the clasp on his cloak. Compare it to the symbol we see Ukitake bringing to the party and it becomes obvious that this is the symbol of one of the four noble houses- House Shihoin.

Yoruichi is a noble of house Shihoin. We're also told that she's a relative of Urahara- possibly bringing him into this noble house. Kuchiki Byakuya hints that his bloodline puts him above Renji's reach during their battle. This might explain why Urahara is the man. How he has achieved so much, how he creates so much, and how he's just so friggin' powerful.

Lately, we've seen Urahara getting chatty with Isshin, who both know each other somehow. It's implied in the manga that Urahara's banishment/exile is not a recent turn in Soul Society; he's been on Earth for some time. Isshin may be older than he looks- but I'm thinking it's not just that they were old buddies in Soul Society.

I think Urahara is the father of Kurosaki Misaki- Ichigo's mom; which would make him Ichigo's maternal grandfather and put Ichigo in with the Shihoin noble house. It would explain a lot about Ichigo...

Of course, we could also just assume the clasp is there because Yoruichi gave him the wing thingee to save Rukia and has no significance otherwise but... eh... I love crazy theories. Any thoughts?

Carnifex
31st August 2005, 4:50 PM
I have only read upto chapter 4 of the manga but its already starting to kick ***.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
31st August 2005, 5:06 PM
I can't belive that I missed this thread! >_<;;;;;

Michuru- That's an intresting theory you got there.... but about Yourichi relating to Kiskue-sama, I know they said that Yourichi was Kiskue-sama's only releative but I always thought that it meant that they were both from Soul Society... but your theory is very intresting indeed.

Have any of you seen the Drama CD?

=_= I want to watch Episode 46 already. -pouts and rants- Then again...-blinks at Icy's Xanga- I don't want to turn like her. o_O;

*GASP* What do you mean by that?! XDD

Kana
31st August 2005, 5:18 PM
BLEACH! ^_^ I only read the first volume, but it sounds awesome already . . . so just thought I'd post here?

ShadowDino
1st September 2005, 6:08 AM
Um where did you get that Urahara and Yoruichi were family related? They seem to be more romantically linked.

As for Urahara being Masaki's father...hrm, seems interesting but can't say I'll put much stock in it. Although Urahara has been exiled from Soul Society long enough for it to happen, I believe he's been out for 100 years, along with Yoruichi.

Isshin I believe might have been Urahara's VC, or maybe even a former captian, possibly of the 10th division before Hitsugaya got the position.

Oh, and to anyone wondering about Ishida: His father recently offered to restore his powers completly on the condition that he not interfere with Soul Reaper affairs in the future. Yeah, like THAT'S gonna last. I'm hoping for Orihime to start yelling, or something.

Which brings me to the latest chapter...

Ichigo faces off against the Allankar/Arankaru, specifically Yami, who just took out Chad's arm. Goes Bankai, starts pounding Yami...until Hollow Ichigo shows up and freezes him as Ichigo struggles to restrain him. Ulquiola (The little guy) takes note that when Ichigo's power is at its peak, Ichigo is stronger than he is. So Ichigo gets pounded while fighting with his Hollow side, then Urahara and Yoruichi show up at the end, Urahara saving Ichigo's hide using Benihime.

But the highlight of the chapter is easily the fanservice pics...

For the girls... (http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1707/11254995630508312341188ve.jpg)

For the guys... (http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/9178/11254995630508312342008nr.jpg )

Ice-Phoenix-chan
2nd September 2005, 6:47 PM
Shadow Dino- For Urahara and Yourichi.... (anime watchers have passed this point, I don't even know why I'm puting spoiler tags =_=;; )In some chapter that I foget, when Yourichi is first introduced, one of his workers (I think it was Tessai, not 100% sure though ^^;; ) said that she was the only relative he had. If you REALLY want, I can go find the page for you but I'm a lazy bum... XDD;; but I agree with their relationship being more of a romantic one XDD

Personally, I think that Isshin is a former captain (since he has that captain cloak-like cape thing... *not making sense*). There was someone with a theory about Misaki being a half-hollow (forget what they're called... it started with a v.... I think ^^;; *bad memory*) or her being a Shinigami that escaped from SS along with Urahara, Yourichi, and Isshin.

Oh, and to anyone wondering about Ishida: His father recently offered to restore his powers completly on the condition that he not interfere with Soul Reaper affairs in the future. Yeah, like THAT'S gonna last. I'm hoping for Orihime to start yelling, or something.

Orihime yelling doesn't seem her type of thing... I'd say that she'll do some sort of those sad looks and stuff (like the look when she was waiting for Ichigo in the SS arc, in the Shingami clothes). I mean, when Ishida first declined to train with them, she just kinda begged to him, she didn't yell at him or anything...

Which brings me to the latest chapter...

ZOMG! YOU RUINED 193 FOR ME! >_<;;; I thought you were talking about 192! XDD;; j/k

Kyoto-chan
3rd September 2005, 12:36 AM
*GASP* What do you mean by that?! XDD
I mean nothing, Bleach-Buddy-of-mine...xD

Mwar...about the half-hollow thing, they're called Vizards; Shinigami that can transform into Hollows.

Orihime yelling doesn't seem her type of thing... I'd say that she'll do some sort of those sad looks and stuff (like the look when she was waiting for Ichigo in the SS arc, in the Shingami clothes). I mean, when Ishida first declined to train with them, she just kinda begged to him, she didn't yell at him or anything...

?_? I seem to remember Orihime more of asking him to train with them, but he said that no one could see his type of training, blah blah blah...but Uryuu came on his own free will, right? o_O; I don't remember an begging...^^;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan
3rd September 2005, 12:40 AM
Maa~ I've never read the manga. ;_; I've only seen the anime. So I have a question.

Is the anime like the manga? ><

Kyoto-chan
3rd September 2005, 12:42 AM
Maa~ I've never read the manga. ;_; I've only seen the anime. So I have a question.

Is the anime like the manga? ><
'Lax, I'm an anime-only watcher too. ^^;;;;;;;;

Anime is like the manga, but like Icy told me a longggggggg time ago when I was just getting into my Bleach obsession, the anime leaves out some unimportant things. ^^;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
3rd September 2005, 12:56 AM
I mean nothing, Bleach-Buddy-of-mine...xD

XD

Ya, that's what they're called... >_>;;

Not begging, okay? Just kinda pleading-ish =_=;;

Kanta- Pratically, yes. Only, the manga is more detailed at times and the anime sometimes changes things around and skips some things. For example, in episode 33 (the worst episode ever >_>;; Killed the moment! >_<;; stupid fillers...), there isn't any of that in the manga, it's just a small omake-ish thing that is one picture long in the end of a few chapters. And Orihime's crush on Ichigo is more evident. lol Just incase you didn't want to know...

Kyoto-chan
3rd September 2005, 1:04 AM
-fake pout- No "thank you"?! J/k, j/k...

Whaaaaat? I just wanted to know, 'cause uh...I have a bad memory. n_n;

Yeah...Orihime's crush on Ichigo is more turned sister-like. x3; But it was kinda revealed to us in episode 2, I think...o_O

And there was supposed to be a little daydream, right? ^^; It was reduced to Orihime talking out loud about things like "there's a gun pointed at your head!" xDDDDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
3rd September 2005, 2:11 AM
-fake pout- No "thank you"?! J/k, j/k...

Whaaaaat? I just wanted to know, 'cause uh...I have a bad memory. n_n;

Yeah...Orihime's crush on Ichigo is more turned sister-like. x3; But it was kinda revealed to us in episode 2, I think...o_O

And there was supposed to be a little daydream, right? ^^; It was reduced to Orihime talking out loud about things like "there's a gun pointed at your head!" xDDDDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

There wasn't anything to thank you with XP

^^;;

It wasn't as obvious in the anime XP but I'm more of a IchiHime fan XDD;;

*Nods* Ya, but her daydreams are really funny ^_^

Kyoto-chan
3rd September 2005, 2:25 AM
Remember Tatsuki's reaction? "o_O; What is this girl daydreaming about?"

x3; I double-ship too much...n_n;;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
3rd September 2005, 2:38 AM
XD Ya, that's why I love it when Orihime daydreams.

^^;; Me too... (RenjiXRukiXIchi-ness~! ^_^)

Kyoto-chan
3rd September 2005, 2:42 AM
x3 Yesh. And there's the occaisional yaoi/yuri ship...xD

xD Yes, I love it when she daydreams too.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan
3rd September 2005, 5:30 AM
'Lax, I'm an anime-only watcher too. ^^;;;;;;;;

Anime is like the manga, but like Icy told me a longggggggg time ago when I was just getting into my Bleach obsession, the anime leaves out some unimportant things. ^^;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
^^;; I would read the manga if I could.

Heh, that's what I thought. Darn. =/ I was hoping it followed the manga completely.

Kanta- Pratically, yes. Only, the manga is more detailed at times and the anime sometimes changes things around and skips some things. For example, in episode 33 (the worst episode ever >_>;; Killed the moment! >_<;; stupid fillers...), there isn't any of that in the manga, it's just a small omake-ish thing that is one picture long in the end of a few chapters. And Orihime's crush on Ichigo is more evident. lol Just incase you didn't want to know...
o_o No way! I gotta read the manga. >__>

Ice-Phoenix-chan
3rd September 2005, 4:17 PM
Kyoto- XD Chizuru(sp?)XOrihime XDDD

Kanta- >_<;; Don't worry, it's 99% the same! There weren't that many parts they missed out! They even put the omake chapter in episode 46!

Kyoto-chan
3rd September 2005, 5:13 PM
Kyoto- XD Chizuru(sp?)XOrihime XDDD

x3 It's Chizuru.

-ish still scarred for life from the last time Chizuru tried to make Orihime sleep with her- X_X;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Hakuryuu-chan
4th September 2005, 1:26 AM
But the highlight of the chapter is easily the fanservice pics...

For the girls... (http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1707/11254995630508312341188ve.jpg)

For the guys... (http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/9178/11254995630508312342008nr.jpg )

Wooah. Yay for fanservice. xD It's funny that the female characters in Bleach either have a huge or flat chest. Even Uohana has a big chest. o_O;; I'm not sure, but is that Nanao-chan way in background? And is it me or is she topless? xD I want Rukia's hat.

And like said, there isn't much different between the anime and manga. One of the more amusing things that the anime missed was Chad's thing for Kon and other cute things. What happened before Ichigo and co. left for the Soul Society was funny. It'd be funny to stick the Radio Kon Baby interviews in there too, but I don't thik they can fit it in the 20 or so minutes in every episode.

I want to read more into the manga so I can find out about Aizen. He's alive isn't he? A friend told me that he used some kind of magic to make an illusion of himself used as a building decoration. I'm too lazy to go find scans or whatever. I wish Viz can translated faster. ><

Did you say...yaoi?! :D Ishida x Ichigo is my main Bleach OTP. xD I like Byakuya x Renji for some reason too. ^_^; But I like het and yuri pairings, also. What do you say about Yoruichi x Ichigo? xD The idea came from a scene in the recent episode that was hilarious.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
4th September 2005, 2:35 AM
Kyoto- Then I spelt it right ^^

>_>;;; *shudders*

Hakuyuu- XD Ya, Chad's obsession with cute things is really cute XDD;;;

And about the spoiler, you can PM me if you really want to know... it's a HUGE spoiler...

Did you say...yaoi?! :D Ishida x Ichigo is my main Bleach OTP. xD I like Byakuya x Renji for some reason too. ^_^; But I like het and yuri pairings, also. What do you say about Yoruichi x Ichigo? xD The idea came from a scene in the recent episode that was hilarious.

Byakuya x Renji works but I'm not a big yaoi/yuri fan ^^;; As for Yourichi X XIchigo, it works for me (yes, hilarious! XDD) but I prefer UraharaXYourichi XP. Recent episode = HITSUHINANESS! =^^= I can't wait for episode 48! XDDD

Kyoto-chan
5th September 2005, 12:39 AM
Hanatarou/Ganjuu is my yaoi OTP. =P -makes Icy faint again- XD

I feel so sorry for Ichigo though...poor guy...xD He has to deal with Yoruichi popping up out of her cat-form naked all the time...x3

I think that Byakuya/Renji works too. :D

Icy-- n_n; Yeah...and at school too...o_O

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
9th September 2005, 12:25 AM
Hanatarou/Ganjuu is my yaoi OTP. =P -makes Icy faint again- XD

I feel so sorry for Ichigo though...poor guy...xD He has to deal with Yoruichi popping up out of her cat-form naked all the time...x3

I think that Byakuya/Renji works too. :D

Icy-- n_n; Yeah...and at school too...o_O

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

X_X;;; *tapes Kyoto to chair again*

xDDD;;;; It's really funny but ya, poor Ichigo ^^;;

Yes, but RenjiXRukia works better! XDDD;;;

O_O;;; Really...? >_>;;; That really sucks though.... ish....

Kyoto-chan
9th September 2005, 12:52 AM
-ish taped- X_X

It's funny, but I'm afraid my mom will walk in and say, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!" ^^;;;;;

-hard stare- >______>

I was talking about Chizuru trying to make Orihime sleep with her at school. o_o

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
9th September 2005, 1:56 AM
-ish taped- X_X

It's funny, but I'm afraid my mom will walk in and say, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!" ^^;;;;;

-hard stare- >______>

I was talking about Chizuru trying to make Orihime sleep with her at school. o_o

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

XP

Same here but that's why I usually don't watch when my mom's here ^^;;

XDDD

X_X;;; I thought we were talking about you daydreaming about Bleach at school... *bad memory* (maybe that was from the PM....) but okay, I take that back... it's bad in any way... *dies*

Kyoto-chan
9th September 2005, 2:11 AM
^^; Me neither...so I'm all "PHEW! SHE'S GONE!" 'cause I can handle the perverted jokes, I'm not sure she can. XD

[Close enough, either Evil-chan's or your chatterbox...] XD Yeah, it's bad in any way. I'm still trying to get it out of my head. X_X

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

OkashiraShinomori
10th September 2005, 10:25 AM
This is a series I'd really like to get further into if I had the money. Can anyone tell me the happenings of manga volume 2?

Kyoto-chan
10th September 2005, 5:56 PM
Well...what happened in volume one? -can't be bothered to go to the bookstore- XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyuubi-Kun
10th September 2005, 8:01 PM
Most of Volume 2 is about this boy, whose soul is in a parakeet, and brings bad luck to others, but it's really a Hollow that's watching it and stuff. And the rest is about the Mod-Souls.

Kyoto-chan
10th September 2005, 10:56 PM
Okay, NOW I remember!

P: We meet Sado Yasutora [or Chad(o)], one of Ichigo's best friends, who's like...a dude that survives getting hit by a steel beam, even.

Mod-soul thingie is where we meet Kon, hyperactive lion plushie [currently], that was disguised as a replacement soul that Soul Reapers use to put souls into empty bodies. Kon's...a perverted soul, and let's just say Tatsuki wasn't too happy about that...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
11th September 2005, 1:18 AM
Kyoto- XDD;;;

Can anyone tell me the happenings of manga volume 2?

X_x;; Too lazy to check... *looks down* Ah, but it's really funny though, the parakeet thing and the mod-soul thing.... XDD

Most of Volume 2 is about this boy, whose soul is in a parakeet, and brings bad luck to others, but it's really a Hollow that's watching it and stuff. And the rest is about the Mod-Souls.

XDDD Shibata! I <3 him! He's so cute! (Parakeet form only XDDD;;; )

Mod-soul thingie is where we meet Kon, hyperactive lion plushie [currently], that was disguised as a replacement soul that Soul Reapers use to put souls into empty bodies. Kon's...a perverted soul, and let's just say Tatsuki wasn't too happy about that...

LOL! True, true...

Kyoto-chan
11th September 2005, 4:18 AM
Icy-- Whaaat, it's the truth! XD

-still remembers when Tatsuki threw that chair [or was it desk?] at Kon...who was in Ichigo's body- XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
11th September 2005, 5:32 AM
Kyoto- Ya ^^;;

*nods* Remember Karin's friend saw him jumping around? She's like: "You didn't see anything!" in a bullying manner XDDD

Kyoto-chan
11th September 2005, 7:05 AM
Icy-- Oh yeah...x3

And remember when Sado got saved by Kisuke-sama, and when Isshin, Karin, and Yuzu got there, Isshin was all "You lied to spend time with your father? -tearyeye-" and Karin kicked him...I was laughing so hard...XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
11th September 2005, 3:48 PM
Kyoto- LOL! Ya! I loved that! XDD It's so funny when she beats up Isshin! ^^;;; In the manga, the last page of each chapter, they sometimes have a drawing of what's going on in the living world, there was one with Yuzu and Karin going "Ichi-nii! Come back! Save us from dad!" XDDD

Kyoto-chan
12th September 2005, 2:39 AM
x3 That ish hilarious. Good ol' omake pictures. XD

Heck, it's hilarious when ANYONE beats up Isshin. XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Hakuryuu-chan
14th September 2005, 10:03 PM
A big spoiler for the chapter 195: Renji, Hitsugaya, Rangiku, Ikkaku, Yumichika, and, last but now least, Rukia are going back to school! They've come down as forces against Allankar and are going to Ichigo's school. Ichigo calls Hitsugya by his regular name, but Hitsu tells him to call him "Captain Hitsugaya" I totally spazzed when I heard about this at the lj soul_society Bleach comm. I think Kubo Tite has been reading the Bleach fanfictions. :P

Ice-Phoenix-chan
15th September 2005, 12:44 AM
Kyoto- ^_^

True, true XDDD

Hakuryuu-kun- X_X;;; *doesn't want to ruin it for herself like she did for the last chapter* O_O;;; It was similiar to someone's fan fics? Either the author has a good imagination/prediction or Kubo-sensei has read too many fan fics XDD

Kyoto-chan
15th September 2005, 1:04 AM
P= Ruined it for me.

ZOMG. =O But why Yumi-chan and Ikakku? o_O;;;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

EDIT: Saw the raw. x3 I thought that the high school uniforms didn't fit a lot of them...^^; Especially Rangiku. x_X; But Shiro-chan looked good in it. XD

On another note...I'm in IchiRuki heaven! 8D;;; x3

Ice-Phoenix-chan
16th September 2005, 3:19 AM
Z.O.M.G. .... I. NEED. 196. NOW. *squees* Shiro-chan~~~~! *glomps* He looked so good in the uniforms! *drools* Kubo-sensei seiously read too many fanfictions... XD

Ya, the uniforms didn't fit the rest of them that all >_>;;; Hmmm... I wonder what the class will think of them XDD Noo~! ;_; They're probably gonna call Shiro-chan short! but what if he turns out going "Who are you calling a bean sized shirmp?!" XDDD

You know, Renji came too XP

ZOMG. =O But why Yumi-chan and Ikakku? o_O;;;

Probably because they only recuited the "young" people...? *shrugs*

XD I wonder what Kon will think XDD

Kyoto-chan
17th September 2005, 12:48 AM
If it was all the young people, where was Momo?! >_<;;;

x3 I can see it now...because Paku Romi ALSO plays Shiro-chan...HE SHALL GET ANGRY AT PEOPLE THAT CALL HIM SHORT! XD

I wonder what Chizuru's reaction to Rangiku will be... XD

>_< You ruined my IchiRuki heaven moment...that hasn't happened since the beginning of the 18th episode! >_<;;;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
17th September 2005, 3:34 AM
Kyoto- =OOOO!!!!!!! YOU FORGOT?!!?!?!? Momo is still hosiptalized the last time we saw her! ;_______;

I know, that's why I suggested it XD

lol I was wondering about that too XDD

lol That was t3h whole point XP j/k but there were more IchiRukiness in episode 30/40 something and in the manga too =P

Kyoto-chan
17th September 2005, 6:07 PM
Icy-- I know I know, but there's no way Shiro-chan would leave if Momo-chan wasn't awake yet! >_<;;

J00 ARE PURE EVILLLL! EVILLLL! >_<;; -already whacked you on MSN, so...won't put you through anymore misery XD-

I can see it now...

Chizuru shall go crazy and stop hitting on Orihime! XD

Episode 41. =3 The Reunion. x3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
17th September 2005, 7:49 PM
Icy-- I know I know, but there's no way Shiro-chan would leave if Momo-chan wasn't awake yet! >_<;;

J00 ARE PURE EVILLLL! EVILLLL! >_<;; -already whacked you on MSN, so...won't put you through anymore misery XD-

I can see it now...

Chizuru shall go crazy and stop hitting on Orihime! XD

Episode 41. =3 The Reunion. x3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto, there's such a thing of being forced and taking revenge...

XDD;;;

lol Has the world ended!? =O

The have a second reuinion XP and then, after that.... *shouldn't spoil any more*

Kyoto-chan
17th September 2005, 9:26 PM
Kyoto, there's such a thing of being forced and taking revenge...

XDD;;;

lol Has the world ended!? =O

The have a second reuinion XP and then, after that.... *shouldn't spoil any more*
True, true. xD

=O IT MUST HAVE! XD

Yes yes, I know about the second reunion...too bad Rukia stayed after that one. X_X

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Nudge
18th September 2005, 9:53 PM
XD I loveth Bleachy. XD

Som interesting facts :

Ichigo's Dad's (His name's Isshin, right?) voice acter (Toshiuki Morikawa) : Does Mitsurugi in SC 1, SCII, and SCIII and also Sephiroth from FF VII : Advent Children

Ichigo's voice acter (Masakazu Morita) : Does Tidus in all games with Tidus, and was the CGI modeller for Tidus and Zell (FF 10 and FF 8 respectively)

Ishida's voice acter (Noriaki Sugiyama) : Does Naruto's voice!

These are all from the Japanese versions. Xd

Ice-Phoenix-chan
19th September 2005, 3:29 AM
True, true. xD

=O IT MUST HAVE! XD

Yes yes, I know about the second reunion...too bad Rukia stayed after that one. X_X

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

^^;;;

XD That would probably be the only reason that Chizuru will give up on Orhime (why is this in a spoiler tag...? It's not even true... O_o;; ) XDDD

Well, maybe that's because she chose Renji over Ichi-nii! BWHAHAHAH *gets whacked*

XD I loveth Bleachy. XD
XD So do I

Yep, Isshin is Ichi-nii's dad. Never knew about their seiyuu though, only knew that Ichi-nii's voice is done by Tidus from FFX.

Aren't there only Japanese versions? ^^;;;

Nudge
19th September 2005, 4:10 AM
XD I meant videogame wise. XD Anyway.

Isshin = Sephiroth... Drrooolll.

RPG Maker
19th September 2005, 4:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/BLEACH-195_1213.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/BLEACH-195_14.jpg

Nudge
19th September 2005, 9:14 PM
Whoa, yikes, my bad. I meant Sasuke for Ishida, not Naruto. XD Sorry.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
19th September 2005, 10:51 PM
XD I meant videogame wise. XD Anyway.

Isshin = Sephiroth... Drrooolll.

^^;;; You're confusing me even more.... there's an English version for the video games now...?

*not a Sephiroth fan girl* ^^;;;

RPGMaker- =^^= Shiro-chan~~~! *glomps*

Aleu- ^^;;; Either way, I never knew that so ya ^^;;

Kyoto-chan
20th September 2005, 12:30 AM
RPG Maker-- Ooh! xD Scenes from 195! =P Hmmm...in 5 weeks, we'll be at our 200th chapter! REJOICE FELLOW BLEACH-FANS! XDDD

Aleu-- Fwee! FELLOW BLEACH LOVER! XD

You may have noticed that both Icy and I love Bleach too. -points to our signatures- XD

Icy-- (Because it's reasoning from a spoiler. x3) Yush! If Chizuru gets over Orihime, the world shall end! =O

-leaning on her bat- Good ol' batty...XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Carnifex
20th September 2005, 6:27 PM
Can someone tell me where they read the Bleach manga please (Only if its online please).

Kyoto-chan
21st September 2005, 12:38 AM
Er...Bleach's manga is liscensed...^^; Find it in bookstores.

But er...you might be willing to look through the massive pages of the Bleach 7 Forums (http://www.bleachforums.com) for the manga...=/

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto-chan
22nd September 2005, 12:10 AM
-coughs- My last post was about 24 hours ago.

I'm sure this isn't double-posting.

But! I come bringing news about 196! ^_^

Rukia's on the windowsill, when a few kids notice these people and are real surprised. A pair of students remarks that there is a "bald kid" and Ikkaku goes crazy and draws his wooden sword. Meanwhile, Rukia drags Ichigo off for Hollow-hunting.

When they go off to face a Hollow, Rukia yells at Ichigo, knowing he's avoiding becoming a Shinigami, and she somehow knows about Hollow Ichigo...

After the battle, Rukia drags Ichigo off to Orihime and forces him to apologize to her.

-coughs- Lousy summary, I know. x_X;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Carnifex
22nd September 2005, 5:52 PM
I would buy it from bookstores but i live in the UK so its kinda hard to find manga's like Bleach Naruto etc.Thats why i read it online.

Kyoto-chan
24th September 2005, 4:07 AM
I would buy it from bookstores but i live in the UK so its kinda hard to find manga's like Bleach Naruto etc.Thats why i read it online.
You do know that the mangaka doesn't get money for that, right?

And even if Kubo Tite-sensei gets payed for being the seiyuu of Kon, he draws manga for a living, you know...P:

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
24th September 2005, 4:17 AM
RPG Maker-- Ooh! xD Scenes from 195! =P Hmmm...in 5 weeks, we'll be at our 200th chapter! REJOICE FELLOW BLEACH-FANS! XDDD XDDD Wh00t~! ^_^

You may have noticed that both Icy and I love Bleach too. -points to our signatures- XD

Icy-- (Because it's reasoning from a spoiler. x3) Yush! If Chizuru gets over Orihime, the world shall end! =O

-leaning on her bat- Good ol' batty...XD

xDD To some, it's so much that it's sickening XDDD

Then maybe I should have put tags on the other thing too X_x;;

>_>;;; *hides*

That's what Ebay is for! *gets shot* But ya, you can always order online...

And even if Kubo Tite-sensei gets payed for being the seiyuu of Kon, he draws manga for a living, you know...P:
He's Kon? Really!? *never knew that* ^^;;;

Kyoto-chan
24th September 2005, 4:21 AM
Yeah, he's Kon...I just found out yesterday from the Bleach-Society website. =P AND he has orange hair! XD

Yush! w00t! ONE MORE MONTH AND WE'LL BE AT OUR 200TH CHAPTAH! XD

Lol, true true. -points to Rival-nii, Kam-san, and Jane- XD

x_X Iono...

-cackles- FACES! GO AFTER HER! XDDDD x3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
24th September 2005, 4:28 AM
Yeah, he's Kon...I just found out yesterday from the Bleach-Society website. =P AND he has orange hair! XD

Yush! w00t! ONE MORE MONTH AND WE'LL BE AT OUR 200TH CHAPTAH! XD

Lol, true true. -points to Rival-nii, Kam-san, and Jane- XD

x_X Iono...

-cackles- FACES! GO AFTER HER! XDDDD x3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

He died his hair orange like Ichi-nii? O_O;;;

XD ^_______________^

Ya... sadly ;_;

How many times have you tried to hunt me down? X_X;;;

Kyoto-chan
24th September 2005, 4:31 AM
He died his hair orange like Ichi-nii? O_O;;;

XD ^_______________^

Ya... sadly ;_;

How many times have you tried to hunt me down? X_X;;;
I think his hair was orange before he made Bleach. =P

x_X That part stinks too.

Hmmm...counting this one...I believe...a gabazillion! J/k j/k...XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
24th September 2005, 4:37 AM
I think his hair was orange before he made Bleach. =P

x_X That part stinks too.

Hmmm...counting this one...I believe...a gabazillion! J/k j/k...XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

O_O;;; Really...?

I know ;_;

XDD No, no, I think you're right about that... XDD

Kyoto-chan
24th September 2005, 4:40 AM
At least, that's what I think...

X_X

XDDD W00t! MY JOKE WAS RIGHT! XDDDDD

Dammit...196 was sooooo cute. >_<; Too bad it made me snap out of my next IchiRuki heaven moment at the end...X_X Rukia forced Ichigo to apologize to Orihime...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

RPG Maker
28th September 2005, 11:22 PM
Click link at your own risk(for those who did not see read it yet and hate spoliers beware)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/sc196-05.jpg

Ice-Phoenix-chan
28th September 2005, 11:37 PM
Kyoto- XDD Ya, I finally read it ^^;; There wasn't a part where Shiro-chan is wearing a girl's shirt or something......? X_x;; But ya, it's cute! XDD *gets killed*

Kyoto-chan
30th September 2005, 3:20 AM
O_O;;; ...dude. o_o

197 is FREAKISHLY weird...The Shinigami did the CAN-CAN for cripes sake...x3 Shiro-chan looked so annoyed...XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
2nd October 2005, 2:25 AM
O_O;;; ...dude. o_o

197 is FREAKISHLY weird...The Shinigami did the CAN-CAN for cripes sake...x3 Shiro-chan looked so annoyed...XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

You mean the on the chapter cover? Ikkaku was bare footed XDD and ya, Shiro-chan did look annoyed... he seems to look annoyed a lot of the times, doesn't he? ^^;;

What happend with Asano, Kon and Matusmoto was funny, she kept of hitting them XDDD;;

And the reappearance of Rukia-nee's drawings! XDDD Evil bear with glasses and a sign on the front with "five"... XDD

Hakuryuu-chan
2nd October 2005, 6:20 AM
:DDD For the past few days, I've been catching up on the manga and have been reading chapters 151 to 197 (the current one). So that's 50 something chapters, and man, I've been blown away.

Just a few of my favorite parts before I comment on the current chapter. I have so many. >_>;

-Ichigo literally throwing Rukia to Renji. It was funny. xD

-The Soi Fong vs. Yoruichi fight. Shows that Soi Fong does have a soft side. :D But none the less, she's still tough as nails.

-Seeing academy!Shunsui and academy!Ukitake in a flash back during the Shunsui/Ukitake vs. Yamato fight. And of course seeing their shikai.

-Byakuya vs. Ichigo. Such an awesome fight of seeing both Ichigo's and Byakuya's bankai. I really want to see the Renji vs. Bykuya fight coming up next week in the anime. D:

-Renji refusing to give Rukia to Aizen. I'm a RenRuki shipper. :D

-Byakuya blocking Gin's attack to Rukia. When he was revealing the past of Hisana to her, I almost cried to be honest. ;_;

-Gin saying good bye to Matsumoto and NOT giving the trademark Gin, sinister smile, but a more caring smile. (I'm a Gin x Rangiku shipper too xD)

-And the whole aftermath of the battle with Aizen since it gives a more cheery aura to me for some reason. :D Matsumoto and Kira getting drunk was hilarious.

Shuuei: Kira! Are you okay, Kira! Why the hell are you stripped down to your undies?!

Okaaaa~y. Now that we have that over with, let's get to chapter 196/197. :D

The reaction of the other students' towards the fab five (I have to call them that now xD) and the ever-reoccuring joke of Ikkaku's baldness is hilarious and just how I pictured it.

Rukia forcing Ichigo to apologize to Orihime was a sweet part.

The chapter cover for 197 - Isn't it funny how our little Shiro-chan is standing on his tippy-toe? He's so cute. ^_^

Keigo and Kon going after Matsumoto's boobies were definitely expected.

You have to love the return of Rukia's wonderful drawings. Funny Rukia draws bears as the bad guys and bunnies as the good guys.

And finally~ Aizen. I admit that Aizen's new look was pretty hot at first, but now he just looks creepy. o~o

Ice-Phoenix-chan
2nd October 2005, 11:28 PM
Hakuryuu-chan- (In order, don't want to quote ^^;;)

Loved that part! XD

Oh yes, she pwns ^^

/

ZOMG! YESH! RENJIRUKI~! ^_^

*nods* That was really sad ;_;

XD Same, go GinRan~! ^^

The chapter cover for 197 - Isn't it funny how our little Shiro-chan is standing on his tippy-toe? He's so cute. ^_^ Replies to that and onwards:

*nods* And Ikkaku was bare footed XD Hehe... I know~! *glomps*

Yes, but hilarious ^^;;

Teh ebil bear with glasses and a weird captain coat with a "Five" sign in the front

^^;;;;;; Ditto. When he first took off his glasses, he looked pretty good.... *gets killed*

BTW, love your banner ^^

Kyoto-chan
4th October 2005, 12:52 AM
Icy-- Hai. o_o I just felt like saying that. x3

When the "fab five" entered Ichigo's room through the roof, I didn't get Rangiku's "we were going to use a lightbulb" remark...^^; Anyone mind explaining that?

=OOOO This thread is filled with RenRuki! -hides- J/k, I support it. x3 Not as much as IchiRuki though! =P

And yeah...The fact that Rangiku punched both of them without even looking at them was HILARIOUS! x3 Asano was the most funny though...

"It's like a party in there! Who forgot to...O_O Invite...me...?" XD And then Ikkaku threatening Keigo...x3

Hakuryuu-chan and Icy-- [also too lazy to quote XD] Hehehe...the drawings...that drawing of Aizen as the bear was crazy-funny. xD

x_x I have to admit that Aizen was pretty cute-looking too...x_x But now he just looks plain creepy. o_O Yami and that Uquiola[forgot how to spell his name x_X] guy are both scary too...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
4th October 2005, 2:18 AM
Kyoto- XD

I don't get it either ^^;;

XD Ditto to that but vise versa ^^;;

xDDD Yeah! I loved that "stupid" look! Well... not exactly "stupid" but ya... *can't think of another way to describe*

*nod nod* ^_^

Ya... With that bone thingie on his head... X_x;; *wonders what the anime will make him look like*

Kyoto-chan
4th October 2005, 2:29 AM
Icy-- Mrf. I just want the Soul Society arc to be finished already! XD -wants to see Isshin as a Shinigami and the "fab five" in their high school uniforms- xD

x_x I'll worship the person that gets it...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
5th October 2005, 12:30 AM
Icy-- Mrf. I just want the Soul Society arc to be finished already! XD -wants to see Isshin as a Shinigami and the "fab five" in their high school uniforms- xD

x_x I'll worship the person that gets it...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

xDD But the ending of the SS arc is really good~~! ^_^;; and if they get to that part already, they'll include even more fillers X_x;;

^^;;;

Kyoto-chan
5th October 2005, 1:36 AM
Icy-- Ah...right...x_x That's what happened with Kenshin and Inuyasha...n_n;

=D HOUR-LONG EPISODE COMES OUT TONIGHT! -squee-

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

ShadowDino
9th October 2005, 7:45 PM
Latest chapter...

Keigo looks like he's getting a character promotion...he appears to be able to see Hollows

Ice-Phoenix-chan
9th October 2005, 9:53 PM
Shadow Dino- lol "Character promotion" XDD I wish they would do that to Tatsuki sooner too... but I don't really like Keigo ^^;; *gets killed*

Kyoto-chan
13th October 2005, 4:12 AM
EH?! KEIGO CAN SEE HOLLOWS?! [or at least, supposedly]

. . .this is unexpected. I don't really like Keigo either, but it's expected out of being one of Ichigo's best friends, nyaaa?

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan
13th October 2005, 4:34 AM
Well, that's at least what they said in the latest chapter...

Personally, I didn't think Keigo would become such an important character, he seems too.... goofy... =/ but I suppose having another person on their side won't do any harm...

Kyoto-chan
15th October 2005, 7:08 AM
Just read 199...Chinese scanlation with a translation of that chapter handy. Didn't feel like asking my aunt to translate it for me. XD

Apparently, Rukia is allowed to stay at Ichigo's house, due to pulling the crying act on Isshin and Yuzu...who fall for it. XD

Once Rangiku gets to Orihime's apartment, she takes a bath...weird stuff happens at the end of Orihime's part of the chapter...and I don't feel like giving you the details. ^^; Anyway, Orihime is sad and jealous. She's jealous of Rukia, who is able to uplift Ichigo's spirits just by talking to him briefly. Rangiku cheers her up, by eventually saying, "Ichigo needs you just as much as he needs Kuchiki!"

Then the Allankar show up to start their attack. Dun dun dunnnnn. XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

ShadowDino
15th October 2005, 10:03 PM
Apparently, Rukia is allowed to stay at Ichigo's house, due to pulling the crying act on Isshin and Yuzu...who fall for it. XD

Heh, I don't think Isshin was completly fooled by Rukia, but I guess he just wanted to play along to conceal his identity...

Once Rangiku gets to Orihime's apartment, she takes a bath...weird stuff happens at the end of Orihime's part of the chapter...and I don't feel like giving you the details. ^^; Anyway, Orihime is sad and jealous. She's jealous of Rukia, who is able to uplift Ichigo's spirits just by talking to him briefly. Rangiku cheers her up, by eventually saying, "Ichigo needs you just as much as he needs Kuchiki!"

Fanservice. That's what I consider the whole scene to be. Fanservice.

Anyways...

After this nice little diversion, looks like some serious stuff will go down next chapter. We might be looking at parallel battles going on for the next segment. I have a feeling Isshin's secret will no longer be much of a secret to his family soon...

Oh, and opportunities to see Urahara fight are always a good thing.

kiera2
31st October 2005, 10:19 PM
So who's read 201? Interesting shikai from you-know-who, dontcha think?

I can't wait to see what happens with Renji... I'm sure that's no coincidence that he's going to end up fighting outside the Urahara Shouten. Poor guy, it'd be great to see him actually win a fight for once but I get the feeling a certain Geta-Boushi is going to come and rescue him 8)

Also episode 56 tomorrow, w00t!

ShadowDino
1st November 2005, 4:42 AM
Allow me to call it right now...

13th Division Vice-Captain, Rukia Kuchiki

Even though I dunno if she put D.Roy out of commission just yet, I figure something's up with her getting cut off before annoucing her rank.

Oh, and I hope Renji doesn't job in his fight. I'd hate for an awesome guy like him to turn out to be the Rock Lee of Bleach

kiera2
1st November 2005, 11:40 AM
Renji definitely deserves better ;_;

I didn't think of that though, about Rukia. Definitely a possibility, she seems pretty damn strong all of a sudden.. on the other hand, that'd be quite a jump in quite a short time, considering she wasn't even seated before..?

DKzM0mA
5th November 2005, 5:47 AM
That was when kaien was still around. It was probably a while after that happened and she couldve rose the ranks.

ShadowDino
16th November 2005, 11:48 PM
Latest chapter...

Yumichika calls for time-spatial bubbles to protect drifitng souls, then calls for preparations for Ikkaku's funeral.

Following that...Ikkaku uses Ban Kai.

Oh and Rukia gets Hinamori'd by Grimmjow, but I doubt she'll die. Hey, Hinamori survived...

kiera2
19th November 2005, 8:56 PM
Bah, no-one ever dies.

DKzM0mA
23rd November 2005, 2:46 AM
If a third seat in the 11th division has bankai what is their real powerO_O

Ulquiorra
11th January 2006, 1:31 AM
Hello, I love Bleach xDDD I've acually created a club here on SPPF. Feel free to join my Bleach club :3
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=101916&highlight=bleach