PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Club with a Twist

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Estellise
5th May 2013, 7:26 PM
Which Kyurem Form is your favorite? Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, or normal Kyurem?
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646.png http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646-b.png http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646-w.png
Normal and Black Kyurem, obviously. I like their designs more than White Kyurem... Plus, I strongly dislike Reshiram. >: ( A Reshiram Kyurem combo didn't make me like White Kyurem any more... :608:

☭Azimuth_055☣
5th May 2013, 7:48 PM
Which Kyurem Form is your favorite? Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, or normal Kyurem?

White Kyurem. While its Black sibling's design appeals more to me, I still prefer it because it has a better movepool and stats. It's inclined to its Special Attack, which is another reason to like it. The most powerful Dragon move is also in the special category too. In cases such as this one, I'd prefer utility over design.

Really, Normal Kyurem just doesn't stand out for me in competitive play. I'd rather use it casually.

Starblast16
5th May 2013, 11:00 PM
My Favorite is Black Kyurem and I wanted to say that I will have to back out of the Tournament because I am too busy in real life.

T-Bolt
6th May 2013, 6:18 AM
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646.png http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646-b.png http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646-w.png
Normal and Black Kyurem, obviously. I like their designs more than White Kyurem... Plus, I strongly dislike Reshiram. >: ( A Reshiram Kyurem combo didn't make me like White Kyurem anymore... :608:

I used to like Black Kyurem the best, but later, White Kyurem's design sort of grew on me. So, now White Kyurem's my favourite. Plus, with base 170 SpAtk and Ice STAB, that thing is a destructive force in Ubers, and using it is really fun!

aswertyuiol
6th May 2013, 9:02 AM
Hi guys, I just got back from my ban!! Just letting ya'll know.

The DragonKnight
6th May 2013, 4:13 PM
Okay everyone, the Tournament is set!

Click here to see the Bracket: http://challonge.com/1st_DTPC_Tourney

Good luck to everyone!

The Rules

- The moves Draco Meteor, Outrage, and Blizzard are all banned for this tournament
- No Uber Pokemon (http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber)
- No more than one of any Pokemon
- Only Dragon type Pokemon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/dragon.shtml) or Pokemon from the Dragon Egg Group (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/dragon.shtml) are allowed in this tournament
- The tier we will use will be OU

Swampert is my Homeboy
7th May 2013, 12:59 AM

I think both Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are horribly ugly. I especially hate their coloring, I don't understand it lol. I actually like Kyurem's design though, so I definitely prefer normal Kyurem.

Fabulous Ampharos
7th May 2013, 11:28 AM
I think both Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are horribly ugly. I especially hate their coloring, I don't understand it lol. I actually like Kyurem's design though, so I definitely prefer normal Kyurem.

YOu think that they are ugly ?
Wow..you are the first person I have seen to say that.

My favorite is White Kyurem.

FairyWitch
8th May 2013, 5:11 AM
Okay everyone, the Tournament is set!

Click here to see the Bracket: http://challonge.com/1st_DTPC_Tourney

Good luck to everyone!

sweet once i get my team together im ready to battle with you dk XD the leader is gunna loose so bad XD

Yveltal96
8th May 2013, 5:12 AM
My team is ready. I ended up just doing a dragon mono.
i might change that in a little bit though

The DragonKnight
8th May 2013, 5:18 AM
sweet once i get my team together im ready to battle with you dk XD the leader is gunna loose so bad XD

Right, the leader of TEG. XD

I definitely don't love any Kyurem form myself. I think all the other Dragon legendaries were better.

Yveltal96
8th May 2013, 5:33 AM
Pshhhh Black Kyurem looks like a complete bad *** in my opinion. but yeah, other dragon legends were better
palkia will always be my favorite legendary dragon, and he was my first. His design is just really cool and sleek

Colt45
8th May 2013, 5:37 AM
Dialga will always be my favorite legendary Dragon, for the same reasons Yveltal gave for Palkia.

The DragonKnight
8th May 2013, 5:39 AM
Rayquaza was mine and is my favorite Dragon legend, followed closely by Origin form Giratina.

I think Black Kyurem is great battle wise, but design wise it's pathetic compared to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Colt45
8th May 2013, 5:42 AM
I love Black Kyurem's design. Way better than Reshiram's, White Kyurem's, and Kyurem's.

Yveltal96
8th May 2013, 6:04 AM
Rayquaza was mine and is my favorite Dragon legend, followed closely by Origin form Giratina.

I think Black Kyurem is great battle wise, but design wise it's pathetic compared to Reshiram and Zekrom.
idk i thought he looks like a complete and utter bad ***, but hey that's just me.
Zekrom is my favorite design though for gen V dragon legends (and is my fav dragon legend from this region)
yeah i like dialga, but i can't get over the fact that he is somehow dragon

Colt45
8th May 2013, 6:16 AM
He looks just as Dragon as Palkia does...

Yveltal96
8th May 2013, 6:19 AM
He looks just as Dragon as Palkia does...

well I can see it now, but palkia looks more dragon like to me. Dialga just looks like a long-necked dinosaur with an elongated head

Ib4
8th May 2013, 6:31 AM
I would say Bagon. I can remember where to catch the dragon types in all of the previous games, but I never remember being able to find Bagon in Ruby or Sapphire.

Bagon can be found in a little room in the back of meteor falls. You need surf and waterfall. It should be at the topmost area you can get to in a large central room with lots of water.

Also I agree with Bobby Soxer that both Black and White Kyurem forms are ugly. Original is the best.

FairyWitch
8th May 2013, 7:10 AM
yeah its really far in a small room to find it in the third gen games i always was like wtf when i couldn't find it but when i did find it was like oh >.> and i thought the fusions were strange at first but i got use it XD

Starblast16
8th May 2013, 1:53 PM
Welcome back Yveltal96! I asked why you got banned but I forgot I wasn't allowed to do that. Well, at least I didn't get in trouble. It was my mistake and I plan not to do it again.

Dreamy
8th May 2013, 2:21 PM
Which non-legendary Dragon is the most rare in your opinion?
I'll try to answer this objectively. I seem to find that Bagon is one of the more difficult basic forms to find, because they were only found in Meteor Falls in Hoenn and only by Pokeradar in Sinnoh.

Oh this one is tough, I like them all, and each has it's own appeal, but going by what I feel is a good design for a dragon I have to pick Black Kyurem. Don't get me wrong I understand the draw of White Kyurem, it is in a sense pretty, but I don't buy it as a viable dragon, other than the fact it has dominion over fire, even then that barely saves it as electricity is also a very common element for dragons.

Yveltal96
8th May 2013, 3:55 PM
yeah its really far in a small room to find it in the third gen games i always was like wtf when i couldn't find it but when i did find it was like oh >.> and i thought the fusions were strange at first but i got use it XD
I didn't like White Kyurem at all for a long time, but i got used to it. I can understand why people like it, I just feel Black Kyurem is a more proper (and more bad ***) dragon

Welcome back Yveltal96! I asked why you got banned but I forgot I wasn't allowed to do that. Well, at least I didn't get in trouble. It was my mistake and I plan not to do it again.

lol why thank you and yeah watch that. lucky for you this section has one (fairly inactive) mod

aswertyuiol
8th May 2013, 7:32 PM
Yeah, watch out for that. I got three infractions in the past couple weeks for stuff like that, so watch out!

Fabulous Ampharos
9th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Yeah, watch out for that. I got three infractions in the past couple weeks for stuff like that, so watch out!

I got one too...and I did not like it as well.
New topic : Which baby dragon type is your favorite ?
Mine is Dratini because those eyes are begging you to hug it and you cannot resist.
Also, the way it squeals !

RzK
9th May 2013, 1:29 PM
well I can see it now, but palkia looks more dragon like to me. Dialga just looks like a long-necked dinosaur with an elongated head
XD lol
Sorry because i was inactive for a long time...anyway it is good that the tourney has begun!

Although White K is in Ubers and Black K is in OU i prefer Black because he has such a scary design and White looks meek next to White K imo.

Yveltal96
9th May 2013, 3:32 PM
New topic : Which baby dragon type is your favorite ?
Mine is Dratini because those eyes are begging you to hug it and you cannot resist.
Also, the way it squeals !
I like Axew the best :3
he's so cute

XD lol
Sorry because i was inactive for a long time...anyway it is good that the tourney has begun!

Although White K is in Ubers and Black K is in OU i prefer Black because he has such a scary design and White looks meek next to White K imo.

i prefer Black Kyurem because of design, and that it has the strongest outrage in the game, so respect ^_^

Starblast16
9th May 2013, 4:44 PM
Same here. I love Axew.

Schade
9th May 2013, 4:47 PM
What baby Dragon? I believe you mean first stage then? In that case, I have to say Deino. It reminds me of a puppy! a loving adorable puppy! and It can't see anything.., lol

☭Azimuth_055☣
9th May 2013, 4:49 PM

Ow. Having infractions must've felt bad.

Which baby dragon type is your favorite ?

Bagon. Not that it's cute, but because it evolves into my all-time favourite Pokémon, Salamence.

aswertyuiol
9th May 2013, 5:35 PM
Love all the baby dragons! They're all so so so so so cute, but my favourite are Deino and Gible.

Dreamy
9th May 2013, 6:31 PM
Can I say Swablu? I'm not sure why, but I really like it if I had to pick from the "baby" dragons.

T-Bolt
9th May 2013, 6:43 PM
Yeah, I'd say Deino is my favorite baby Dragon too. Plus he isn't bad in battle with Hustle boosting its attack.

☭Azimuth_055☣
10th May 2013, 8:25 AM
Plus he isn't bad in battle with Hustle boosting its attack.

But the accuracy reduction can be very bothering.

Besides, having a level 39 Deino OHKOing slightly higher levelled Pokémon is something I'd use it for.

MosuGoji
11th May 2013, 5:16 AM
Hi I would Like to Join!
Serebii Username: RussellW.
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: Not Available
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: Not Available
Wifi FC: Not Available

Salamance used Draco Meter! It's super effective because it's Dragon type and Dragon type Pokemon are the best! The other Pokemon is also weak to Dragon attacks!

Fabulous Ampharos
11th May 2013, 3:22 PM
Yeah, I'd say Deino is my favorite baby Dragon too. Plus he isn't bad in battle with Hustle boosting its attack.

Yes...that is true. Although,I love all baby Dragon types a lot :3
What is your favorite story in pokemon involving dragon types ?

Cyrius
11th May 2013, 8:23 PM
Hello all...

My favorite Kyurem form would have to be the original. Its the only viable Special offensive one, but thats not why i like it so much.

I love ice types, and Kyurem original Being the first Dragon ice type I saw made me fall in love with it. Kyurem-B looks like a horrible mutated accident, which is cool, and I actually always liked Kyurem-W more. I dont see why anyone doesnt like it or why no one dont think it looks like a dragon. I always thought Haxorus looked like a Chicken by its body stuctures and those talons >.>

aswertyuiol
11th May 2013, 8:28 PM
I always thought Haxorus looked like a Chicken by its body stuctures and those talons >.>

Maybe it's meant to be some sort of T-Rex? Did you know that the closest living relative to the T-rex is the chicken?

Cyrius
11th May 2013, 8:37 PM
Maybe it's meant to be some sort of T-Rex? Did you know that the closest living relative to the T-rex is the chicken?

No I did not, but that makes total sense! That helos me see it as a Dragon type a little better, but i still feel as though its on the made up category of Dinosaur type to me XD

The DragonKnight
11th May 2013, 8:38 PM
Hi I would Like to Join!
Serebii Username: RussellW.
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: Not Available
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: Not Available
Wifi FC: Not Available

Salamance used Draco Meter! It's super effective because it's Dragon type and Dragon type Pokemon are the best! The other Pokemon is also weak to Dragon attacks!

Accepted and welcome to the club!

You should've used the form in the OP though ;p

Starblast16
11th May 2013, 11:41 PM
It's been awhile Cyrius! How have you been doing/

Cear13
12th May 2013, 2:33 PM
I desire to become one with Dragon types.
Serebii Username: Cear13
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: I don't know wahhaha XD
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: MAILYN on Pearl
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: Palkia ... i like the way he's designed. :)
Wifi FC: 5200 8471 4600

The DragonKnight
12th May 2013, 7:43 PM
Which of these three is your favorite: Kingdra, Flygon, or Haxorus?

I love all three of them... I'd say Kingdra because of his typing, stats, and move pool. He knows a lot of moves that I really like, Draco Meteor, DDance, Dragon Pulse, etc.

Serebii Username: Cear13
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: I don't know wahhaha XD
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: MAILYN on Pearl
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: Palkia ... i like the way he's designed. :)
Wifi FC: 5200 8471 4600

Please read the rules, and you'll be all good.

Colt45
12th May 2013, 7:45 PM

I love all three of them... I'd say Kingdra because of his typing, stats, and move pool. He knows a lot of moves that I really like, Draco Meteor, DDance, Dragon Pulse, etc.

Accepted and welcome to the club!

Did we take out the whole Salamence used Draco Meteor thing, or?

Kingdra, by the way. The other two are ugly, and Kingdra's better anyway.

FairyWitch
13th May 2013, 1:39 AM
dang dk you made a hard choice i love haxorus and kingdra >.> if i had to choice crap i would say kingdra a little bit more cuaz its more of the older series of pokemon but i love them really both equally as for the tournament im sorry i haven't got my battle done still been busy dk i just got on too but i still haven't made my team...ill be gone over the week end too heads up :/

☭Azimuth_055☣
13th May 2013, 9:27 AM

I'd say Kingdra because I like its design and typing, and it can be used as a Physical Attacker. I used to love Flygon until I got tired of its fragility. Haxorus, on the other hand, is just way too overrated.

Yveltal96
13th May 2013, 3:24 PM
Kingdra is the best. Only one weakness, and he has so many uses. you can take advantage of sniper, or sweep in rain. Also, because of his stats, he can easily be a mixed sweeper, or just choose between special or physical

T-Bolt
13th May 2013, 3:28 PM

Haxorus because of it's badass design, the fact that it's based of a dinosaur, great attack stat and general awesomeness. It might not be so good competitively, but I still love it.

Starblast16
13th May 2013, 5:19 PM
My fave is Haxorus because he looks freakin awesome!

Fabulous Ampharos
13th May 2013, 9:15 PM

Haxorus because of it's badass design, the fact that it's based of a dinosaur, great attack stat and general awesomeness. It might not be so good competitively, but I still love it.

Flygon is my favorite of these 3.
It just looks so cute <3 !
(Dragon type fanboy here)

The DragonKnight
15th May 2013, 5:34 AM
If no one gets a battle done by Saturday, I'm going to cancel the tournament. Eevee is out of town for a while, I know that, but I know I'll be able to battle with her when she's back.

So please people, battle.

If you are trying to contact your opponent and they don't respond, please VM me this. If they don't respond soon I'll count it as a forfeit and you'll advance to the next round.

What kind of Dragon do you want to see in XY?

I hope we see a new typing or two... Maybe another Ghost/Dragon or Fire/Dragon that isn't legendary/Uber. I'd really like to see one.

Also, a Dragon type that you can find before Victory Road.

FairyWitch
15th May 2013, 9:10 AM
If no one gets a battle done by Saturday, I'm going to cancel the tournament. Eevee is out of town for a while, I know that, but I know I'll be able to battle with her when she's back.

If you are trying to contact your opponent and they don't respond, please VM me this. If they don't respond soon I'll count it as a forfeit and you'll advance to the next round.

I hope we see a new typing or two... Maybe another Ghost/Dragon or Fire/Dragon that isn't legendary/Uber. I'd really like to see one.

thanks dk yeah this is my last night before i leave but please guys get your battles done...i hope to come back and see that i can do my battle asap...

Yveltal96
15th May 2013, 3:29 PM
i have contacted my opponent, but they still haven't gotten back to me

☭Azimuth_055☣
15th May 2013, 3:37 PM

I would like to see a Grass/Dragon, Bug/Dragon or Fighting/Dragon. They are the only ones whose design I'd like to learn about.

Fabulous Ampharos
15th May 2013, 8:14 PM

I am terribly sorry about my battle..mainly because I am dealing with T-Bolt and he lives in India.
So if we can't, I will withdrawl from the Tourney.

The DragonKnight
17th May 2013, 2:49 AM
What Dragon is your favorite to use competitively?

Honestly, my favorite is Latios. My Specs Latios set with HP Fire takes out Scizor, Forretress, and Ferrthorn, while he also knows Thunder, which OHKOs most Politoed sets. He also knows Draco Meteor and Psyschock, and all those moves together do serious damage.

I also love DDance Dragonite, he works really well.

☭Azimuth_055☣
18th May 2013, 12:46 PM

Honestly, my favorite is Latios. My Specs Latios set with HP Fire takes out Scizor, Forretress, and Ferrthorn, while he also knows Thunder, which OHKOs most Politoed sets. He also knows Draco Meteor and Psyschock, and all those moves together do serious damage.

It's a coincidence that we use the exact same Latios set, so yeah, Latios is my favourite Dragon in competitive play. I'm not sure if I just suck at using Salamence properly but it always gets KO'd by normal attacks.

Fabulous Ampharos
18th May 2013, 1:33 PM

I also love DDance Dragonite, he works really well.

Choice Banded Dragonite.
It can kill a Metagross in one shot without hax. This guy told me I hacked my Dragonite on PS because I KOed his Metagross at full HP.

Dracř_fāng_02
20th May 2013, 3:49 AM
my favorite dragon type is...
garchomp choice bannded because with
a abdament nature it can kill
even a bastiadon in one
hit with outrage

Cyrius
20th May 2013, 5:14 AM
There has been far enough time for the tourney. There will be 3 days left. if i dont see another match within that time, this Tourney will be canceled.

smh.... so many banned people....

EDIT: Screw What i just said. DK has it covered >.>

idawnhikari
20th May 2013, 5:19 AM
Dragon pokemon are definitely one of my most favorite types. I would have to say Haxorus is my favorite Dragon pokemon it looks so awesome and the
fact that it has "Hax" in it's name made me laugh. Considering it's stats I would say it rivals Garchomp, Dragonite and Salamence quite well. The only drawback with most
dragon types is that if you ev train for attack and speed(which is mostly the case for people) they end up being glass cannons, with the exception of Dragonite and Hydreigon.

The DragonKnight
20th May 2013, 10:09 PM
What Pseudo-Legendary Dragon is your favorite?

Dragonite for me. I think most everyone who knows me knew this was coming. Dragonite and Latios are my favorite Pokemon...

Dragon pokemon are definitely one of my most favorite types. I would have to say Haxorus is my favorite Dragon pokemon it looks so awesome and the
fact that it has "Hax" in it's name made me laugh. Considering it's stats I would say it rivals Garchomp, Dragonite and Salamence quite well. The only drawback with most
dragon types is that if you ev train for attack and speed(which is mostly the case for people) they end up being glass cannons, with the exception of Dragonite and Hydreigon.

Sorry, but you are not allowed to post in the thread without submitting an application. It can be found in the first post of this thread. Make sure you read the rules if you wish to join.

T-Bolt
21st May 2013, 6:15 AM
Won against RzK 2-1

First match-
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19478878
Second match-
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19479470
(bouncing on psychic dragons is hazardous to your health)

Third match-
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19480102

relinquish022
21st May 2013, 7:16 AM
hi i would love to join i love dragons

Serebii username relinquish022
PO,PS or wifi access i dont really know....
Wifi FC i dont really know what that means...
What would be your Dragon Team if you were a Dragon Tamer? easy
1. hydreigon
2.dragonite
3.dialga
4.flygon
5.haxorus
6.zekrom

Salamence used Draco meteor.

i am going to be honest i really dont know how this works but i really want to join so i did the best i could

FairyWitch
21st May 2013, 9:23 AM
There has been far enough time for the tourney. There will be 3 days left. if i dont see another match within that time, this Tourney will be canceled.

smh.... so many banned people....

EDIT: Screw What i just said. DK has it covered >.>

i am back ill try to make my team then but it may be hard to schedule now that work is getting in the way now >.> but ill do my best for the 3 days left...

Fabulous Ampharos
21st May 2013, 9:06 PM
What Pseudo-Legendary Dragon is your favorite?

Dragonite for me. I think most everyone who knows me knew this was coming. Dragonite and Latios are my favorite Pokemon...

Sorry, but you are not allowed to post in the thread without submitting an application. It can be found in the first post of this thread. Make sure you read the rules if you wish to join.
Same here Dragoknight ! LOL !
He is my favorite Dragon type and I loved him since I was little !

Ib4
21st May 2013, 10:40 PM
Difficult decision. Either Haxorus or Flygon. But Dragonite, Salamence, and Kingdra all deserve honorable mentions.

The DragonKnight
26th May 2013, 8:26 PM
I'm cancelling the tournament, we've had waaaaaaaaay too long and only got one set of battles done.

We can try again later.

Which middle form (2nd evolution of a three evolution line) is your favorite Dragon?

Either Gabite or Dragonair, probably Gabite. I think Gabite has a pretty cool design.

Fabulous Ampharos
27th May 2013, 4:37 PM
I'm cancelling the tournament, we've had waaaaaaaaay too long and only got one set of battles done.

We can try again later.

Which middle form (2nd evolution of a three evolution line) is your favorite Dragon?

Either Gabite or Dragonair, probably Gabite. I think Gabite has a pretty cool design.

Hey guys, sorry for not being active for like 3-4 days, I was sick and busy.
My favorite middle evolution has to be Dragonair or Zwelious.
I mean, who does not love a cute two headed monster ?

Yveltal96
27th May 2013, 5:22 PM
Mine is definitely Zweilous. I mean it fights with itself.
If that isn't schizophrenia I don't know what is.

Cyrius
28th May 2013, 7:22 AM
Mine is definitely Zweilous. I mean it fights with itself.
If that isn't schizophrenia I don't know what is.

Wait, you like it because its Schizophrenic? OuO

I wouldnt say that's schizophrenia. My friend has it, and it scrambles her thought process as well as emotions, but it doesnt make her hurt herself like an emo >.>

Yveltal96
28th May 2013, 7:36 AM

I wouldnt say that's schizophrenia. My friend has it, and it scrambles her thought process as well as emotions, but it doesnt make her hurt herself like an emo >.>

....you misunderstood me completely lol.
I have a friend with schizophrenia and he has fights with himself. that's what i mean lol. like not fist fighting but you know

Fabulous Ampharos
29th May 2013, 11:24 AM

Well, you would fight with your other side too if you had two heads on one body.
I like Zweilous too..it is adorable <3

Ib4
29th May 2013, 11:34 PM
Definitely Dragonair. The Zweilous line seems awfully ugly to me.

The DragonKnight
29th May 2013, 11:40 PM
hi i would love to join i love dragons

Serebii username relinquish022
PO,PS or wifi access i dont really know....
Wifi FC i dont really know what that means...
What would be your Dragon Team if you were a Dragon Tamer? easy
1. hydreigon
2.dragonite
3.dialga
4.flygon
5.haxorus
6.zekrom

Salamence used Draco meteor.

i am going to be honest i really dont know how this works but i really want to join so i did the best i could

Very sorry for the wait, but you are accepted.

PO / PS / WiFi = If you have access to Pokemon Showdown, Pokemon Online, or WiFi battles.
WiFi FC = Your FC for WiFi battles.

FairyWitch
30th May 2013, 9:52 AM
well guys sorry for my inactivity i just been so busy lately, and i never like hydregion design really...i was always more of a haxorus gal ;)

Fabulous Ampharos
31st May 2013, 11:24 AM
well guys sorry for my inactivity i just been so busy lately, and i never like hydregion design really...i was always more of a haxorus gal ;)

Haxorus is a pretty good mon too ^_______^
I love every dragon type pretty much..that is how big my fanbase for dragon types spans.

The DragonKnight
3rd June 2013, 8:37 PM
Cyrius left Serebii, he told me that if everyone wanted to, I'd take over the Club. Wanted to let everyone know / hear what they thought.

What is your favorite Dragonite set?

Either DDance DNite or Multiscale Shuffler for me. I prefer DDance Dragonite, because it leads to many sweeps if pulled off.

Which of the Eon Duo do you like more?

I like Latios more. His design is better and I like to use him more competitively.

relinquish022
3rd June 2013, 9:27 PM
you dont like hydreigon but....3 heads

Fabulous Ampharos
5th June 2013, 2:21 PM
you dont like hydreigon but....3 heads

That is a one liner, please lengthen your post.
Favorite Dragonite set ?
That would have to be one that I like to use, well, it is kinda generic,but also, I dunno if it is Smogon set or not.
So, I will post it either way.
Draggi@Choice Band
EV's : 252 atk/252 spe/4 def
Nature : Adamant
Trait : Multiscale
Moves :
Dragon Claw
Extremespeed
Earthquake
Superpower

This set KO'ed a max HP Metagross once with the EQ.
This one guy called it hacks.

Yveltal96
5th June 2013, 3:08 PM
I trust DK to run it. I think you have to contact Sweet May if you want to assume control of the OP btw DK.

As for my favorite Dragonite set, pretty much anything so long as it includes Multiscale, ESpeed, and DDance :P

relinquish022
5th June 2013, 3:22 PM
does anyone else think its weird that flygons evolutions look almost nothing alike

☭Azimuth_055☣
8th June 2013, 12:56 PM
What is your favorite Dragonite set?

Which of the Eon Duo do you like more?

My favorite Dragonite set is also DDance. Sweeping is my thing, so that'd be all.

As for the eon duo, I prefer Latios. Not only is his design better, he also has a higher Special Attack than Latias. I value offense than defense.

The DragonKnight
9th June 2013, 11:32 PM
How many Dragon Legendaries do you think there will be in the Kalos Region / Generation Six?

I expect that the third Legendary to be the counterpart to Yveltal and Xerneas will be a Dragon Legend, but I'd be surprised if we got more than last Generation.

Yveltal96
10th June 2013, 1:40 AM
How many Dragon Legendaries do you think there will be in the Kalos Region / Generation Six?

I expect that the third Legendary to be the counterpart to Yveltal and Xerneas will be a Dragon Legend, but I'd be surprised if we got more than last Generation.

I am not expecting Dragon for the third Legend. TBH, I don't even know what to expect. Maybe Dragon/Poison.
Maybe they will make another Dragon Duo this region. That would be pretty cool.

Ib4
10th June 2013, 5:07 AM
Xerneas and Yveltal don't seem too draconic (maybe a little Yveltal) and I can't think of a time they've only had the dragon as the third one. It's either been all three or none at all. Dragon/Poison would be great though and I have a good feeling about an evolution line this gen featuring it. But probably not a legendary.

Fabulous Ampharos
11th June 2013, 3:44 PM

I don't think it will be a counterpart to Yveltal and Xerneas, mainly because I don't see those two making a dragon legendary.
I expect to get a couple of dragon type legendaries this gen though.

Yveltal96
11th June 2013, 3:46 PM
That would be terrible if there were no Dragon legends this gen :/
But, based on current trends, it wouldn't be out of the question to get one

The DragonKnight
11th June 2013, 4:43 PM
We have a new Dragon type!

Noivern

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/art/Noivern-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Flying/Dragon Type
4'11" / 187.4lbs

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_new_p16_01.jpg http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_new_p16_02.jpg

deh74
11th June 2013, 7:17 PM
So what does everyone think of the new weakness? I personally think that it'll make dragons a bit less in competitive and make hydreigon more used. I also don't understand why they added that particular weakness.

I think that Noveirn will be the Flygon/Haxorus of this generation since it looks to small to be the main dragon, which means more dragons!

The DragonKnight
11th June 2013, 8:56 PM
I made a post a while ago, but got little response, so I'll say it again: Cyrius is leaving SPPf, and he and I wish that I take over the club. You need to say you are alright with this or not, because we need to either pick a leader, or the thread will be closed.

So what does everyone think of the new weakness? I personally think that it'll make dragons a bit less in competitive and make hydreigon more used. I also don't understand why they added that particular weakness.

I think that Noveirn will be the Flygon/Haxorus of this generation since it looks to small to be the main dragon, which means more dragons!

I'm fine with this weakness, it makes sense, and Dragons were only weak against Ice types.

Most all of the 'Main Dragons' were pseudo-Legendaries, I don't know if we'll see another Dragon pseudo-legend this generation.

Colt45
11th June 2013, 9:00 PM
I vote no, nominate myself.

deh74
11th June 2013, 9:13 PM
Maybe both of you could be co-leaders?

Colt45
11th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Me and DK decided we are going to be co-owners, thanks deh for the suggestion, and DK will get the OP.

Yveltal96
11th June 2013, 10:18 PM
We have a new Dragon type!

Noivern

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/art/Noivern-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Flying/Dragon Type
4'11" / 187.4lbs

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_new_p16_01.jpg http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_new_p16_02.jpg
oooooo he's a dragon? That's badass

I made a post a while ago, but got little response, so I'll say it again: Cyrius is leaving SPPf, and he and I wish that I take over the club. You need to say you are alright with this or not, because we need to either pick a leader, or the thread will be closed.

I'm fine with this weakness, it makes sense, and Dragons were only weak against Ice types.

Most all of the 'Main Dragons' were pseudo-Legendaries, I don't know if we'll see another Dragon pseudo-legend this generation.

I am fine with you taking over

deh74
11th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Glad to be of assistance to you guys.

relinquish022
12th June 2013, 12:49 AM
oh crap we got another type that can take our dragons out boys what are we gonna do about this guys there has to be a counter to fairy types right...?

Zephraxe
12th June 2013, 4:51 AM
oh crap we got another type that can take our dragons out boys what are we gonna do about this guys there has to be a counter to fairy types right...?

We still don't know what types are weak to Fairies and what they are weak against. There might be a new dragon type that can compete with the fairies.

I just realized what would be a really cool dragon pokemon. It would be Dragon/Poison Type. Its best stat would be speed with its second best being attack. Its overall size would be small compared to other fully evolved dragon types. It would have large fangs which excrete venom and would cover its claws with it. Its ability would Poison Point. The only thing I don't know would be its name...

Yveltal96
12th June 2013, 4:54 AM

I don't know, but as soon as I do I shall make a Fairy Hunters Club based on the types that beat it!
And then, we shall make more dragons that have those types as a secondary typing

deh74
12th June 2013, 5:33 AM
Well we have at least one dragon that can counter a fairy. Hydreigon can beat up on Gardevoir still.

FairyWitch
12th June 2013, 9:40 AM
welcome to the dragon family XD sorry guys just for some reason i was having inactivity fever...anyway colt or dk i don't mind either one of you leading this club...problem is that cyrius needs to message sweet may for one of you guys to take over i, if he doesn't you have to then start this club all over again...

relinquish022
12th June 2013, 11:09 PM
Hoorah for the 3 headed beast

Fabulous Ampharos
13th June 2013, 2:10 AM
Hoorah for the 3 headed beast

This is a one liner and is considered spam, please edit your post.
Do you think any dragon types will become part fairy ? Explain.

Ib4
13th June 2013, 5:23 AM
DK has his messages full so I'm gonna respond on here that if he wants to lead this sounds fine by me.

Yveltal96
13th June 2013, 6:23 AM
I highly doubt any of the Dragons will become part fairy. But, if any maybe Altaria could be part fairy.
I would much rather see a new Fairy/Dragon

relinquish022
14th June 2013, 4:05 PM
While its not very likely its not impossible dragons can have a secondary type that they were originally weak to if they were only dragons basic example kyurem he is a dragon and ice type and since dragons are weak to ice and kyurem is part ice that wont do much damage to him but still a dragon and fairy type could be overpowered so yeah i would not get my hopes up....

Yveltal96
14th June 2013, 4:34 PM
While its not very likely its not impossible dragons can have a secondary type that they were originally weak to if they were only dragons basic example kyurem he is a dragon and ice type and since dragons are weak to ice and kyurem is part ice that wont do much damage to him but still a dragon and fairy type could be overpowered so yeah i would not get my hopes up....

Ice doesn't resist dragon though. Steel is the only type that resists Dragon.
Fairy is immune to Dragon (according to the rumor) but that doesn't make a Fairy/Dragon overpowered in the slightest. Ghost is immune to Fighting, and Dark is weak to it, but they still made a Ghost/Dark and has NO weaknesses, and still, Spiritomb is only in the RU tier.

relinquish022
14th June 2013, 7:34 PM
WHAT fairy could be immune to dragon types?....boys...We...Are...DEAD...Also Spiritomb is in RU that sucks since you know it is one of the few pokemon that has NO WEAKNESSES that thing should be moved up in the tier list So what if its a little slow and its health sucks and...okay i think i know why its in Ru now but anyway if they are immune to dragon types well then fairy types better be as rare as dragon types were in generation 1 and 2 because that will hurt dragons ALOT

Yveltal96
14th June 2013, 8:17 PM
WHAT fairy could be immune to dragon types?....boys...We...Are...DEAD...Also Spiritomb is in RU that sucks since you know it is one of the few pokemon that has NO WEAKNESSES that thing should be moved up in the tier list So what if its a little slow and its health sucks and...okay i think i know why its in Ru now but anyway if they are immune to dragon types well then fairy types better be as rare as dragon types were in generation 1 and 2 because that will hurt dragons ALOT

Not really. Just sprinkle them with some steel and poison and poof bye bye fairies. Which is all the reason more for them to make a non legendary steel/dragon and a poison/dragon

relinquish022
15th June 2013, 7:03 AM
It seems to me the only reason they made this new type is to help normal type pokemon out and really i think they are fine the way they are now and that people tend to underestimate them the thing about normal types are they can learn more tms and hms than just about any pokemon(besides mew) Alot of normal types can learn ice attacks so whats the point of trying to make them more powerful if they are already good the way they are and also do they really think that dragon types are OP...?they may have been in generations 1 and 2 but its a different time now back in the day it took a while to learn what dragon types are weak to and how to get around them but they are just not the beast they were before but maybe just maybe if fairy type is only super effective against dragons and dragons only i could be okay with this but hey i guess what ever happens happens

Fabulous Ampharos
17th June 2013, 5:21 PM
I highly doubt any of the Dragons will become part fairy. But, if any maybe Altaria could be part fairy.
I would much rather see a new Fairy/Dragon

Altaria would then get a weakness to poison, which would not be too spectacular.
Also, its usage as a Special Wall in NU would drop because of Gardevoir.

Champion Cynthia108
17th June 2013, 6:01 PM
Serebii Username: Champion Cynthia108
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: WiFi only.

PO, PS, and Wifi Names:
White name- White
White 2 name- Mei

What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: My favorite would have to be Flygon or Haxorus. I fell in love with Flygon after I caught a shiny Vibrava and began using it. It has a great moveset and awesome colors.

As far as Haxorus goes, it's just strong overall and I really like its design.

Wifi FC: Both are in signature.

Salamance used Draco Meteor!
I won!

Wait... Doctor, what's that?

Huh? Oh, it's a dragon-type, I use dragon-types now. Dragon-types are cool.

Ib4
17th June 2013, 7:13 PM
Ice doesn't resist dragon though. Steel is the only type that resists Dragon.
Fairy is immune to Dragon (according to the rumor) but that doesn't make a Fairy/Dragon overpowered in the slightest. Ghost is immune to Fighting, and Dark is weak to it, but they still made a Ghost/Dark and has NO weaknesses, and still, Spiritomb is only in the RU tier.

That's because GF has some sense by making anything without a weakness terrible stat wise (this holds true for both Spiritomb and Sableye).

And while I recognize Dragon types are somewhat OP (just how I like them) the biggest issue I have with the new type besides its general stupidity is that Steel gains yet another advantage. Steel resists 71% of the 17 types we have had so far (not 71% of Pokes, but 71% of the 17 types). They may not be good on offense, but another type they can beat (especially if Fairy is also NVE on Steel) is inexcusable.

In any case as of now I won't be playing with any currently revealed Fairy types.

relinquish022
18th June 2013, 12:27 AM
All i want to know is what are fairy types weak to i am guessing dark and or ghost type since...well fairys are supposed to be magical or something i dont know its just my guess

The DragonKnight
18th June 2013, 12:45 AM
Serebii Username: Champion Cynthia108
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: WiFi only.

PO, PS, and Wifi Names:
White name- White
White 2 name- Mei

What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: My favorite would have to be Flygon or Haxorus. I fell in love with Flygon after I caught a shiny Vibrava and began using it. It has a great moveset and awesome colors.

As far as Haxorus goes, it's just strong overall and I really like its design.

Wifi FC: Both are in signature.

Salamance used Draco Meteor!
I won!

Wait... Doctor, what's that?

Huh? Oh, it's a dragon-type, I use dragon-types now. Dragon-types are cool.

Accepted! Welcome to the club!

garyoaksapprentice
18th June 2013, 1:43 AM
I desire to be one of you because Dragon types are powerful and strong like me

Fc 0261-8095-8843

Dragonite because it cant do alot of things including all of the punches, high level and flying

The DragonKnight
18th June 2013, 2:49 AM
I desire to be one of you because Dragon types are powerful and strong like me

Fc 0261-8095-8843

Dragonite because it cant do alot of things including all of the punches, high level and flying

Denied. You didn't use the form nor did you read the rules.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 2:52 AM
Denied. You didn't use the form nor did you read the rules.

That makes two of us. Possibly three depending on how his form was in the water club.

Oh wellllll.

I hope that they make the pseudo legend of this generation Posion/Dragon so they can kill Fairies.

DRAGONS!..............SALAMENCE!............whoot

The DragonKnight
18th June 2013, 2:56 AM
I hope for a Steel/Dragon, that isn't Ubers, more than Poison/Dragon. I think a Steel/Dragon Poke could be really cool, and hopefully beat those fairies.

Dragalge
18th June 2013, 3:08 AM
Eh Fairies don't look to be much of a threat to be honest despite Dragons weakness to them, they usually tend to have diverse movepools and nice abilities like Multiscale D-Nite. Depending on Sylveon's/Flabébé's/other Fairy mon's stats and movepool I don't see much changing besides Haxorus and Hydreigon personally.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 3:10 AM
They will definitely wipe Outrage dragons off the map, assuming they are immune.

Two lines.

garyoaksapprentice
18th June 2013, 3:53 AM
I desire to become one with Dragon types. because Dragon types are strong and confident just like me
Serebii Username:garyoaksapprentice
PO,PS, or Wifi Access:PO
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: PO: troller32
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: Dragonite because he is an all around fighter that can learn about 3/4 of the pokemon moves
Wifi FC: Fc 0261-8095-8843

Salamance used Draco meteor

Colt45
18th June 2013, 3:54 AM
Denied because Dragonite is your favorite.

Accepted.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 3:58 AM
Denied because Dragonite is your favorite.

Accepted.

don't get butthurt cuz Salamence sucks colt :P
I honestly prefer Dragonite to him any day.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:00 AM
Dragonite looks like Barney the Dinosaur, I can't get into him. Also, I prefer offensive Pokemon.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 4:01 AM
Dragonite looks like Barney the Dinosaur, I can't get into him. Also, I prefer offensive Pokemon.

People like you get raped by my Chansey strategy

well Salamence looks like a fluffy kitty *meow*

Barney beats a cat anyday

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:04 AM
I do not get raped by Chansey or Blissey, because I always have a physical attacker. Including sometimes Salamence. I do always have 2 or 3 defensive Pokemon, by the way, I just don't base my team off them.

I had Salamence in my post, so don't say this was off-topic!

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 4:06 AM
I do not get raped by Chansey or Blissey, because I always have a physical attacker. Including sometimes Salamence. I do always have 2 or 3 defensive Pokemon, by the way, I just don't base my team off them.

I had Salamence in my post, so don't say this was off-topic!

Salamence. Garchomp. Flygon. Dragonite. Hydreigon. Haxorus. being on topic rules

hehe regardless, it would still kick their asses. Let's double battle colt.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:08 AM
Can't do, I don't use PS anymore because of a horrible virus that affected a lot of people with it.

Dialga is the best Dragon legendary.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 4:12 AM
That sucks I would be pissed if that happened to me

Palkia kicks Dialga's ***

but in all seriousness, I do love Palkia. He was my first Dragon Legendary. And now that I think about it, my first Dragon ever.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:13 AM
Great, another fanboy war.

Dialga is better. More popular, better design, better in battle. End of story.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 4:15 AM
Palkia is better. Is actually more popular, better design (Dialga looks like a fackin dog that was dropped in a puddle of radioactive waste), doesn't have to recharge his signature move. End of story.

Fanboy wars ftw

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:18 AM
OK, that's just ridiculous to think Palkia is more popular, design-preference is objective, but Dialga wins all the popularity polls. (Because he's better.)

Spider-man sucks. starting another one. I think we can do this, as long as we also have a topic about Dragon-types in each post.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 4:20 AM
Palkia is an incredibly dangerous and versatile threat in the Uber tier. Its great Dragon / Water typing and decent special bulk allow it to serve as one of the game's premiere offensive Kyogre counters, while its high base 100 Speed allows it to revenge kill a majority of the metagame's top sweepers, including Dragon Dance Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Between its crushing offensive stats, nearly unresisted STAB typing, and brilliant movepool, it can glue many teams together, and tear just as many apart. Do not expect your team to get far if you lack a solid plan for Palkia. So meh.

why does spider-man suck?

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:21 AM
Dialga's unique typing and well-distributed stats allow it to fit into most teams. On the offensive side, Dialga has stunning base 120 Attack and base 150 Special Attack stats that are backed by the ever-dominant Dragon-type STAB. Defensively, Dialga's typing offers it nine resistances and an immunity, as well as a lack of weaknesses to Ice- and Dragon-type moves. With its stellar base defenses combined with its resistances and excellent support movepool, it is no wonder that Dialga is widely regarded as one of the most versatile Pokemon in Ubers.

Because he's lame.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 4:24 AM
Well Palkia is more versatile so screw you >.> And he was my first Dragon type.

No he isn't he kicks ***. well not the Toby McGuire Spider Man, he was a frickin pussy

Keeper of the Dark
18th June 2013, 4:46 AM
(This is seems like a late time for an application... meh.)

Serebii Username: Keeper of the Dark? o.O
PO, PS, or Wifi Access: I don't know...
PO, PS, or Wifi Names: I'll check some other time...
Wifi FC: Gotta talk to someone about this.

The foe's SALAMANCE used DRACO METEOR!
It was super effective!
_
HP /-------------- / O(METEORS) <O_/ /_____
O O O /____ /(Salamance X3)
O O O O O O o o
_____O
/ *_/(Dragonite)
~~ / / O
~~/ / O HP /--- /

Colt45
18th June 2013, 4:48 AM
Accepted, good sir.

Dragons and such.

Keeper of the Dark
18th June 2013, 5:09 AM
That little part on the bottom looked better when I was typing it...

Dragons are cool.

Champion Cynthia108
18th June 2013, 6:41 PM
I honestly like the idea of Fairy-types, because with people like me who use both Gardevoir AND Haxorus/Garchomp, there's now two counters to dragons on a team instead of one. Add that to the fact my Samurtt has Ice Beam, and my strategy won't change too much.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 6:45 PM
If it turns out true, though, that Fairy types are immune to Dragon-type attacks, that will pretty much wipe the move Outrage off the map, which is not something I'm happy with, because it already has a notable negative side-effect to it.

Champion Cynthia108
18th June 2013, 6:50 PM
Ooh, that's gonna be rough for people who use Swords Dance Haxorus and Outrage.

Dragons in General are pretty OP as of now, although full Immunity is a bit of overkill on GameFreaks part. So many strategies will have to be reworked.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 6:52 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I really don't mind at all that Fairies are SE against Dragons, or even that Dragons would be NVE against Fairies, but immunity would be overkill, and potentially detrimental to some Dragon-types.

Champion Cynthia108
18th June 2013, 6:53 PM
Obviously Dragons will have to be given new moves to counter Fairy-types, that's a given. How good those moves will be is the real question though.

Colt45
18th June 2013, 6:55 PM
Indeed. Still, without STAB, the damage is done. (That's a bad metaphor, I mean it harms the Dragons even with the new attack, because of the deficit of STAB, I'm not talking about the damage from the move, to be clear.)

☭Azimuth_055☣
18th June 2013, 7:57 PM
I guess what comes around goes around. Dragons were very dominant but now their dominance was somehow nullified with these fairies... But a little too much.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 8:43 PM
If it turns out true, though, that Fairy types are immune to Dragon-type attacks, that will pretty much wipe the move Outrage off the map, which is not something I'm happy with, because it already has a notable negative side-effect to it.

yeah they better make some more physical Dragon moves so physical Dragons aren't phased out because of an Outrage mishap.
Maybe they will make the dragon equivalent of moves like Fire Blast and Gunk Shot but physical (like Gunk Shot)

The DragonKnight
18th June 2013, 8:46 PM
yeah they better make some more physical Dragon moves so physical Dragons aren't phased out because of an Outrage mishap.
Maybe they will make the dragon equivalent of moves like Fire Blast and Gunk Shot but physical (like Gunk Shot)

Dragon Rush might be GF's idea of the equivalent of Fire Blast / Gunk Shot, although it's not as good in power or accuracy.

Yveltal96
18th June 2013, 8:48 PM
Dragon Rush might be GF's idea of the equivalent of Fire Blast / Gunk Shot, although it's not as good in power or accuracy.

Well that's my point. I mean more of an exact equivalent. Dragon Rush I feel isn't as good as Dragon Tail in those respects though, as they can phaze out boosting sweepers.

Ib4
18th June 2013, 11:02 PM
They will definitely wipe Outrage dragons off the map, assuming they are immune.

That's exactly what I'm terrified of. My Rayquaza on Emerald (now on LG, but whatever), Dragonite on XD:GD, Dragonite on Firered, Salamence on Sapphire, Garchomp on Platinum, Dragonite on Soulsilver, Krookodile on White (not actually a dragon), Haxorus on White, Flygon on B2, Kingdra on B2, and Haxorus on B2 (I'm not dumb enough to use all 3 in the same party though) all make use of Outrage regularly.

relinquish022
18th June 2013, 11:43 PM
eh dragon/poison does sound pretty good about now but just keep in my poison is weak to psychic so i would just go with dragon/Steel for now plus i believe steel is resistant to dragon type attacks so it would be pretty cool to have a dragon that resist its own type

Well i do kind of prefer salamece since he does look pretty cool but my love for the first dragon type gets me here dragonite for me XD

Please guys dont get pissed off about what dragon is better the point is THAT THEY ARE BOTH DRAGONS they are both badass in there own right and here is what i dont get the most we are in the dragon club for the love of god dont start a war over these legendarys there are both awesome even though i prefer giratina i still think all pokemon look cool in there own way

What fairy types are immune to dragon types...NO YOU MANIACS YOU BLEW IT UP DAMN YOU DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Ib4
19th June 2013, 12:00 AM
Hey Relinquish your enthusiasm is great but try putting all that in one post. It looks better and double (or in this case quadruple) posting will get you in trouble with the mods and potentially banned.

Oh and to Colt and Yveltal I'm throwing in my opinion.

Dialga is more popular, has better defensive typing. Palkia has better offensive typing and I think it's better. Slightly. And Spiderman sucks.

garyoaksapprentice
19th June 2013, 1:46 AM
Palkia is slightly better when it comes to typing because water type pokemon can learn ice type moves which will kill steel types

Thats all Im going to say

Yveltal96
19th June 2013, 1:59 AM
Palkia is slightly better when it comes to typing because water type pokemon can learn ice type moves which will kill steel types

Thats all Im going to say

......Steel resists Ice types, and Ice isn't even a STAB move for Palkia.
He is better off either using a STAB Dragon move or a Aura Sphere or Focus Blast against Dialga

garyoaksapprentice
19th June 2013, 2:03 AM
Sorry I got them mixed up
my mistake

Keeper of the Dark
19th June 2013, 2:13 AM
Kay... let's just say Palkia and Dialga are both really good Pokemon in their own special way. Dialga is still better. Jus' sayin'.

The DragonKnight
19th June 2013, 5:14 AM
I like Dialga more for two reasons: It has a better typing and it looks better.

What fairy types are immune to dragon types...NO YOU MANIACS YOU BLEW IT UP DAMN YOU DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

relinquish, you are being striked for quadruple posting, which is against SPPf rules as well as club rules.

T-Bolt
19th June 2013, 2:26 PM
sorry for the inactivity guys, I forgot this club existed after my hiatus........

Anyway, I like Dialga too, mainly because of its design and great typing. competitively though, they can't be compared, as they usually perform completely different roles.

Ib4
19th June 2013, 6:08 PM
I agree with T-Bolt. Dialga's usually more of a tank, while Palkia is good for a Special Attack sweep.

And hey DK how'd Colt get banned this time?

Champion Cynthia108
21st June 2013, 9:06 AM
So, my Haxorus did not disappoint in the International Challenge. He didn't need to be set up as a sweeper. He did amazing all on his own.

Anyway, now that I have bragged about my awesome Dragon-type, I'd have to agree as far as Dialga and Palkia go. Palkia is superior.

But in all fairness, every Pokémon has their strengths and weaknesses. None is truly better than another ^.^

☭Azimuth_055☣
21st June 2013, 9:32 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Palkia as well as far as Dialga and Palkia are concerned. Dialga is more of a defensive one while Palkia is more of an offensive one. However on a one on one basis, I think Dialga will win; it resists Water and neutral on Dragon; and Roar of Time is powerful enough to OHKO Palkia... if it hits. That's just what I think.

But in all fairness, every Pokémon has their strengths and weaknesses. None is truly better than another ^.^

I concur.

AceOfSpadez
21st June 2013, 10:17 PM
Hi! I'd like to join!
Serebii Username: AceOfSpadez
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PO/PS
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: AceThisSpade
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why:Zekrom, check my sig
Wifi FC:No thanks

relinquish022
22nd June 2013, 5:32 AM
i find it odd that nobody has mentioned giratina...just saying

jrs
23rd June 2013, 4:32 AM
Serebii Username:jrs
PO,PS, or Wifi Access:wifi only
PO, PS, and Wifi Names:N/A I only use wifi.
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why:Salamence because I've used him ever since my first play through with sapphire and it single handly beat the E4
Wifi FC: 2108-9433-6376
Edit: Salamence used Draco meteor. Jrs beat loser.

The DragonKnight
23rd June 2013, 6:33 PM
How early do you think will get a catchable Dragon type?

Usually we have to wait until near Victory Road to catch a Dragon type, but, hopefully, we'll be able to catch one earlier in the Kalos region.

Serebii Username:jrs
PO,PS, or Wifi Access:wifi only
PO, PS, and Wifi Names:N/A I only use wifi.
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why:Salamence because I've used him ever since my first play through with sapphire and it single handly beat the E4
Wifi FC: 2108-9433-6376

Hi! I'd like to join!
Serebii Username: AceOfSpadez
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PO/PS
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: AceThisSpade
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why:Zekrom, check my sig
Wifi FC:No thanks

Both of you need to read the rules, but afterwards all will be fine.

FairyWitch
25th June 2013, 9:49 PM

Usually we have to wait until near Victory Road to catch a Dragon type, but, hopefully, we'll be able to catch one earlier in the Kalos region.

don't we have to take it out though cuaz we can't do that secret stuff anymore? just saying also why haven't we got a majority of people that said its alright for you to take care of the dragon club?

relinquish022
26th June 2013, 1:35 AM
well im okay with him taking over the club better than it being shut down i guess

T-Bolt
26th June 2013, 3:01 PM
well im okay with him taking over the club better than it being shut down i guess

Taking over?

Yeah, I'm hoping for an early dragon pokemon too. And it better evolve quick. Trapinch was found relatively early in Hoenn, but was a real pain to train.

Yveltal96
26th June 2013, 4:28 PM
Taking over?
DK taking over the club. He needs a majority of the clubs approval and Cyrius to approve for it to happen.

Yeah, I'm hoping for an early dragon pokemon too. And it better evolve quick. Trapinch was found relatively early in Hoenn, but was a real pain to train.

I would enjoy that a lot as well. Maybe one like Altaria but a bit stronger. Altaria wasn't too hard to train.

PurpleSpot
27th June 2013, 9:52 AM
I want to join:)
Username: PurpleSpot
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: Wifi (zero)
What´s your favorite Dragon type and why?: Altaria, it was my first ever shiny and it is a very useful pokemon to have on the team in all types of battles!
FC: See my trainer card in the signature

Pokoton Returns
28th June 2013, 4:21 AM
Serebii Username:Pokoton Returns
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: Wifi only
PO, PS, and Wifi Names:Monstrelux
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: Rayquaza , lord of the sky, will always be my favorite dragon. It's powerful and has an awesome design.
Wifi FC: IDK
Salamence used Draco meteor!

Cyrius
1st July 2013, 10:18 PM
DK taking over the club. He needs a majority of the clubs approval and Cyrius to approve for it to happen.

I would enjoy that a lot as well. Maybe one like Altaria but a bit stronger. Altaria wasn't too hard to train.

Sorry, I gave him permission over Pms, so nobody saw it. (ugh.. just as i thought, i shouldnt have left so suddenly to prevent the hurting of others... :<)

But Yeah, I Cyrius, give him Permisssion

Fabulous Ampharos
2nd July 2013, 4:43 PM

I am back after my week of inactivity.
I think it will be around like the 3rd gym because having one in the beginning would be too easy.

The Last Jedi
3rd July 2013, 6:09 AM
Very interested in joing the club.
Serebii Username:kamoarc119
PO,PS, or Wifi Access:PS
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: PS kamofab97
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why:dragonite is my all time favorite because he is the original dragon type pokemon and is super cool.
Wifi FC:PS only, for now.
Salamence used Draco meteor to wipe out a stubborn audino.

The DragonKnight
3rd July 2013, 6:35 PM
Thanks to Sweet May, the ownership of the OP has been transferred to me. Thank you SM and everyone.
Soon, we'll start doing a Dragon type Pokemon of the week and try to do a tourney again.
Also, I am going to go through inactive members soon.
And lastly, I have updated the OP.

I want to join:)
Username: PurpleSpot
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: Wifi (zero)
What´s your favorite Dragon type and why?: Altaria, it was my first ever shiny and it is a very useful pokemon to have on the team in all types of battles!
FC: See my trainer card in the signature

Serebii Username:Pokoton Returns
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: Wifi only
PO, PS, and Wifi Names:Monstrelux
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why: Rayquaza , lord of the sky, will always be my favorite dragon. It's powerful and has an awesome design.
Wifi FC: IDK
Salamence used Draco meteor!

Very interested in joing the club.
Serebii Username:kamoarc119
PO,PS, or Wifi Access:PS
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: PS kamofab97
What's your favorite Dragon Type and why:dragonite is my all time favorite because he is the original dragon type pokemon and is super cool.
Wifi FC:PS only, for now.
Salamence used Draco meteor to wipe out a stubborn audino.

You're all accepted to the club.

B.B.King
4th July 2013, 1:15 AM
Serebii Username: B.B.King
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They're really strong.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Rayquaza
I'd like to claim: Rayquaza

The DragonKnight
4th July 2013, 1:28 AM
I know we've went over this before, but we'll do it again...

What kind of Dragon Pokemon do you want to see in the Kalos Region?

I'd love to see a (non uber) Ghost/Dragon, Steel/Dragon, or a Fire/Dragon type in this region. I think it's near impossible we'll see all of them, but I hope we see one.

Serebii Username: B.B.King
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They're really strong.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Rayquaza
I'd like to claim: Rayquaza

Accepted and welcome, BB.

The Last Jedi
4th July 2013, 2:08 AM
Im with you on that steel/dragon type, It would look really cool because your taking metallic like armor and putting on dragon type body, it has to be the body or silhouette of rayquaza to look cool but it would be great to catch one in the wild somewhere and actually be able to add it to your squads.

TerraKingRyujin
4th July 2013, 6:21 AM
Hi I would like to join.
Serebii Username: TerraKingRyujin
PO, PS, or Wifi Access: Wifi
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: Terra
Wifi FC: 3053-8583-7379

Salamanca used Draco meteor?

The DragonKnight
4th July 2013, 6:31 AM
Hi I would like to join.
Serebii Username: TerraKingRyujin
PO, PS, or Wifi Access: Wifi
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: Terra
Wifi FC: 3053-8583-7379

Salamanca used Draco meteor?

Please use the form located in the OP, it has been changed recently. Just edit your post and you'll be good to go.

The Last Jedi
4th July 2013, 7:24 AM
I would very much like to claim druddigon, the reason is because he reminds of Legos and a dragon made of only red and blue ones is pretty cool in my book. It's not claimed yet but I thought I should still ask if i could claim it.

The DragonKnight
4th July 2013, 9:13 PM
I would very much like to claim druddigon, the reason is because he reminds of Legos and a dragon made of only red and blue ones is pretty cool in my book. It's not claimed yet but I thought I should still ask if i could claim it.

All you needed to do was post it. I shall add your claim to the OP.

FairyWitch
4th July 2013, 9:44 PM
congrats on the opening dk ^_^ im still here so don't remove me >.< as for that if you need anymore userbars or link buttons let me know ;) ill try to work some time out for you...as well as i wonder if there making any other new dragon types in x and y ;)

edit: btw those userbars are so old >.< ill remake them for you dk with the same sprites though...

The DragonKnight
4th July 2013, 11:11 PM
congrats on the opening dk ^_^ im still here so don't remove me >.< as for that if you need anymore userbars or link buttons let me know ;) ill try to work some time out for you...as well as i wonder if there making any other new dragon types in x and y ;)

edit: btw those userbars are so old >.< ill remake them for you dk with the same sprites though...

If you would, that'd be great! I lost the Cynthia and Garchomp one and Iris and Hydregion, so if you could make them as well, that'd be great!

Hope it's not too much to ask of you :x

I'm sure we'll see a few more Dragons in XY, I just hope for some nice typings..

T-Bolt
5th July 2013, 1:18 PM
A Dragon/rock tyrannosaurus, a Dragon/grass pokemon and a Dragon/electric type are what I'm looking forward to.

Fabulous Ampharos
5th July 2013, 4:40 PM
A Dragon/rock tyrannosaurus, a Dragon/grass pokemon and a Dragon/electric type are what I'm looking forward to.

I would like Dragon Electric and I could see that working, but I don't know exactly how a Dragon/Rock type would look.
That would give it a quad weakness to ice, which would not be too good.

Then again, Flygon has the same problem and so does Dragonite and all the dragon/flying types.

B.B.King
5th July 2013, 5:07 PM
I would like Dragon Electric and I could see that working, but I don't know exactly how a Dragon/Rock type would look.
That would give it a quad weakness to ice, which would not be too good.

Then again, Flygon has the same problem and so does Dragonite and all the dragon/flying types.

Rock isn't weak to Ice...and as most Dragons are Offensive based having a quad weakness doesn't matter that much considering they're meant to hit hard rather than being hit.
Dragon/Electric,Dragon/Fire and/or a decent Dragon/Water is what I'm hoping for.
Or just the heck with it Dragon/Dragon to give Outrage a double STAB.

The DragonKnight
6th July 2013, 1:14 AM
First I'd like to ask a question, if we were to do another Dragon club tourney, how many people would participate? Want to make sure we'll get a good amount, and, hopefully, it won't drag along like the last one.

I am also open to what kind of tourney it would be. Do want everything to be mono-Dragon, do we ban Outrage, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, and Blizzard? Do we prevent Dragons from using Dragon and Ice team moves? Do we include Dragon Egg Group Pokemon? Will do whatever majority decides.

Second, we got a great new banner from Avenger Angel (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?596420-%26%239776%3BUrban-Armory-Graphics%26%239776%3B). You can put it in your sig to support our club! PLEASE give credit to him as well!

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragonclubbanner_zps238ec4df.png

I have also ordered a banner from SGG (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?601151-Subspace-Generate-Graphics), I shall tell you when it is finished.

Yveltal96
6th July 2013, 2:12 AM
First I'd like to ask a question, if we were to do another Dragon club tourney, how many people would participate? Want to make sure we'll get a good amount, and, hopefully, it won't drag along like the last one.

I am also open to what kind of tourney it would be. Do want everything to be mono-Dragon, do we ban Outrage, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, and Blizzard? Do we prevent Dragons from using Dragon and Ice team moves? Do we include Dragon Egg Group Pokemon? Will do whatever majority decides.

Second, we got a great new banner from Avenger Angel (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?596420-%26%239776%3BUrban-Armory-Graphics%26%239776%3B). You can put it in your sig to support our club! PLEASE give credit to him as well!

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragonclubbanner_zps238ec4df.png

I have also ordered a banner from SGG (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?601151-Subspace-Generate-Graphics), I shall tell you when it is finished.
Nice banner, Avenger did a great job, I always order wallpapers from him >.<

As for the tourney, I would participate! I vote smogondoubles format

Pokoton Returns
7th July 2013, 2:29 AM
I would love to see a dragon/electric or dragon/fire pokemon

Yveltal96
7th July 2013, 2:30 AM
I would love to see a dragon/electric or dragon/fire pokemon

.............wait, are you talking about a non legendary one? Because we do have Zekrom and Reshiram.

The Last Jedi
7th July 2013, 2:55 AM
I would love to participate in a tourney but my wifi is not working so if its wifi I couldn't participate, I'm for the mono team dragon and ban super effective moves, a true dragon master can master dragons without dragon type or super effective moves in my opinion.

The DragonKnight
9th July 2013, 3:06 AM
We shall start doing a Dragon type Pokemon of the week as of today. I will RNG three Dragon types and let everyone vote for it the one they want to be Dragon of the week. If I remember the Dragon of the week will be up on Wednesdays and the voting will start on Mondays, the rest of the week we shall post sets for the Dragon type of the week.

Just post who you vote for below.

Candidates for this weeks Dragon type of the week:

;149; Dragonite
;373; Salamence
;380; Latias

Also: If we are going to do a tourney, three people isn't enough ;p

Yveltal96
9th July 2013, 3:12 AM
Dammit guyz do the tourney! D:<

I vote for Dragonite, he is a boss
Multiscale ftw

Cyrius
9th July 2013, 3:30 AM
Sorry, ill sign up when im on a computer ok?!

I vote Salamence. My persistance proceeds to blind me XD

Pokoton Returns
9th July 2013, 4:49 AM
.............wait, are you talking about a non legendary one? Because we do have Zekrom and Reshiram.

I ment non legendary pokemon.

I vote for Latias ;380;

The Last Jedi
9th July 2013, 4:52 AM
I vote for dragonite, the original dragon pokemon that started the love for them And because his shiny form is pretty awesome, so he gets my vote as dragon pokemon of the week.

relinquish022
11th July 2013, 11:28 PM
well actually i just want a different evolution for dragonair i know it sounds strange but have you ever noticed that the 3rd evolution in the dragonite evolution line looks almost nothing like dratini or dragonair i want to see what would happen if dragonite didnt have legs and continued to have a snake like body

The DragonKnight
12th July 2013, 6:59 AM
And the Dragon Pokemon of the week is...

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8b/149Dragonite.png/190px-149Dragonite.png
(http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/149.shtml)

Dragonite!

Click on Dragonite to see Serebii's PokeDex entry on him (showing moves, locations, habitats, etc etc).

Click this link (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragonite) to see lots of bonus information about Dragonite.

Dragonite was introduced in Gen 1, sharing name of the only Dragon in Pokemon in Gen 1 with his pre-evolution, Dratini and Dragonair. Dragonite was Lance's signature Pokemon, and will always be associated with him in the games.

Dragonite was only catchable through Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness prior to Gen 5, where you could find Dragonites at Dragonspiral Tower.

Competitive

Tier: OU

Here is Smogon's recommended Dragon Dance Dragonite set:

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/149.gif @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake / ExtremeSpeed / Roost

For analysis on this Dragonite set, and more Dragonite sets from Smogon, go here (http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/dragonite).

A Smogon made team featuring Dragonite (Choice Banded Dragonite), can be found here (http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue22/showdown). If you want the quick copy/paste version, look here (http://pastebin.com/iaf2sa2P).

If you want a different team built around Dragonite, VM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?330817-The-DragonKnight&tab=visitor_messaging&page=1#visitor_messaging)/PM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=330817) me and I may be able to help.

So, feel free to post your thoughts on Dragonite, your experiences with Dragonite, and competitive sets for Dragonite!

I might reformat this post soon and clean it up, but I've never done Pokemon of the week before, so I'll need to decide on a format I like.

The Last Jedi
12th July 2013, 7:16 AM
I currently use a dragonite in my squad and I find the moveset of outrage, flamethrower, dragon claw and earthquake work well with person berry attached to cure its outrage problem. So far it hasn't let me down in battles but that's just the set I run, fire punch is okay but flamethrower would be a better choice for a non dragon dance dragonite imo.

T-Bolt
13th July 2013, 11:11 AM
I guess I can participate in the tournament but I'm not sure. Same rules as last time I hope, so that matches won't be like unloading a pile of nukes on each other.

Volcer
13th July 2013, 6:43 PM
Serebii Username: Valaraúkar
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They're my favourite type; they're so powerful and bad ***
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Kingdra/Salamence
I'd like to claim: Kingdra

FairyWitch
13th July 2013, 8:01 PM
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They're my favourite type; they're so powerful and bad ***

hey welcome and i think kingdra is claimed >.> is it dk? also just doing a activity post i am here not dead i hope they make some new dragons soon in x any i seeing that there is alot of dark and fairy era this time around >.>

The DragonKnight
13th July 2013, 8:29 PM
hey welcome and i think kingdra is claimed >.> is it dk? also just doing a activity post i am here not dead i hope they make some new dragons soon in x any i seeing that there is alot of dark and fairy era this time around >.>

I looked and didn't see it, I may have missed the claim..

Accepted and welcome! I still need something to call you from now on.

Cyrius
13th July 2013, 8:35 PM
Ill be on the TOurney, but i dont see a sign up form to fill out.. >.> (im probably still blind >.>)

FairyWitch
13th July 2013, 8:37 PM
Ill be on the TOurney, but i dont see a sign up form to fill out.. >.> (im probably still blind >.>)

cyrius your always blind XD jk with the slash marks anyway that strange cuaz i remember when cy started the club i remember someone claiming kingdra maybe you inactivity sweeped them maybe...

Cyrius
13th July 2013, 8:40 PM
cyrius your always blind XD jk with the slash marks anyway that strange cuaz i remember when cy started the club i remember someone claiming kingdra maybe you inactivity sweeped them maybe...

Useless 20:20 vision ftw Hmm... possibly. But if no one has said anything or even questioned this for over 3 months, i wouldve made Queendra (female Kingdra. makes more sense.) available by now due to inactivity on the club.

The DragonKnight
13th July 2013, 8:42 PM

I think Quigmagma might have claimed him, he was the only person I did an inactivity sweep on (he left SPPf for a long time at minimum).

And no, I don't have a sign up form. I wanted to gauge interest if it was worth the time.

I will probably make one soon, but first I want to be sure; same rules as last time? (note: I'll probably add Ice Beam to the ban list for the below rules)

OR do we want to just eliminate ALL Dragon and Ice moves? Would make things a lot more interesting.

Rules for last time:

The Rules

- The moves Draco Meteor, Outrage, and Blizzard are all banned for this tournament
- No Uber Pokemon (http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber)
- No more than one of any Pokemon
- Only Dragon type Pokemon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/dragon.shtml) or Pokemon from the Dragon Egg Group (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/dragon.shtml) are allowed in this tournament
- The tier we will use will be OU

The Last Jedi
13th July 2013, 9:10 PM
I agree with the banning of ice and dragon moves, and we use only dragon types, IMO we should use our knowledge of dragon types and prove we can win with out dragon type moves and or ice moves to truly be considered dragon type masters, it would be much easier to run it that way and it seem it'll be fun to rely on other type of moves for dragons :-)

Retro-Chaos X
13th July 2013, 11:13 PM
I desire to become one with Dragon types!
Serebii Username: Retro-Chaos X
Why do I like Dragon Type
Pokemon?: Their awesome designs, devastating stats and moves, and their almighty superiority and rarity greatly appeal to me.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type
Pokemon?: Salamence or Latias
I'd like to claim: Altaria please :D

The DragonKnight
14th July 2013, 3:11 AM
I desire to become one with Dragon types!
Serebii Username: Retro-Chaos X
Why do I like Dragon Type
Pokemon?: Their awesome designs, devastating stats and moves, and their almighty superiority and rarity greatly appeal to me.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type
Pokemon?: Salamence or Latias
I'd like to claim: Altaria please :D

Accepted and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! Link buttons, userbars, and a banner can be found in the OP, but you aren't required to use any of them, but it would help the club ;p

Volcer
14th July 2013, 6:43 AM
Wow DK, good job! Hopefully I can claim Kingdra though.

Can somebody explain the tournament to me?

Retro-Chaos X
14th July 2013, 4:00 PM
Accepted and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! Link buttons, userbars, and a banner can be found in the OP, but you aren't required to use any of them, but it would help the club ;p

Thanks! I am sure I will enjoy my time here, Dragon Type is my second favourite after all. I will use the art to help as well.

Anyway, in regard to the topic from not too long ago, What kind of Dragon Pokemon do you want to
see in the Kalos Region? I would like to see a Dragon/Poison-Type purely because I think it would be a strange yet interesting combination.

The Last Jedi
14th July 2013, 7:54 PM
Welcome to the club, going back to the tournament idea (I already answered the topic do I'm safe lol) but if we do make it happen, I came across a cool art shop where they can make trophies and I'm thinking we can have trophies for the first three 3 place winners like dratini 3rd place dragoniar 2nd place and dragonite 1st place. That will boost moral :-) just an idea.

The DragonKnight
16th July 2013, 9:04 PM
Okay, tournaments wise, right now I think ban all Dragon and Ice attacks, not sure about Dragon/Ice moves (Dragon Dance). If anyone has an opinion voice it now. I'll probably make a signup form soon. And one more thing, if you sign up, try to get your battles done early, tournaments as of late have dragged on for a long time (talking all clubs, but this one did it too).

And another thing, I reoganized my Photobucket account, all link buttons will still work, because I didn't delete them from my imageshack account, but I'd prefer you all to use the link buttons in the OP, because they are on my photobucket account. I probably will never delete them, but, just in case. The url probably changed for the userbars and the one banner, but that's about it I believe.

And, lastly, FairyWitch / Eeveelover824 / Eve has made us new Link Buttons, hope you like them! :]

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/kingdralinkbutton_zps15341280.gif http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/latiaslinkbutton_zps42eefcbe.gif http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/latioslinkbutton_zpsfc3f507e.gif http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/haxydplinkbutton_zps0b8b5de9.gif

The Last Jedi
16th July 2013, 9:40 PM
I agree with thAt of banning dragon/ice attacks and as far as dragon/ice type moves go ex. Dragon dance; as long they are non damaging attacks but rather boost stats and or reduce stats then they should be just fine. That's what I think about the move set rules for the tournament.

Fabulous Ampharos
17th July 2013, 3:41 PM
Okay, tournaments wise, right now I think ban all Dragon and Ice attacks, not sure about Dragon/Ice moves (Dragon Dance). If anyone has an opinion voice it now. I'll probably make a signup form soon. And one more thing, if you sign up, try to get your battles done early, tournaments as of late have dragged on for a long time (talking all clubs, but this one did it too).

And another thing, I reoganized my Photobucket account, all link buttons will still work, because I didn't delete them from my imageshack account, but I'd prefer you all to use the link buttons in the OP, because they are on my photobucket account. I probably will never delete them, but, just in case. The url probably changed for the userbars and the one banner, but that's about it I believe.

And, lastly, FairyWitch / Eeveelover824 / Eve has made us new Link Buttons, hope you like them! :]

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/kingdralinkbutton_zps15341280.gif http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/latiaslinkbutton_zps42eefcbe.gif http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/latioslinkbutton_zpsfc3f507e.gif http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Link%20buttons/haxydplinkbutton_zps0b8b5de9.gif

Dude, if you ban all dragon and ice type moves, then it kinda removes the fact its a dragon type tourney..lol :p
I am probably not gonna enter it, because its OU, and I play NU, not any higher tiers.

The Last Jedi
17th July 2013, 4:04 PM
Not really, the reason is because if you have a fast pokemon and your opponent a slow one am outrage or I've beam can possibly KO it in one attack so where is the fun of even using dragons if you can't attack so it's only logical to ban them to make it fair for everyone to at least last a couple of rounds.

Cyrius
17th July 2013, 4:08 PM
The rules about removing those Dragon type moves were a descision made out even way back when i was the owner of this club due to the exact reasons previuosly posted. I dont think that is negotiable . Just think: a Scarfed Kyurem-B with Outrage. Even a MultiScale Dnite will get OHKO'd by that!

relinquish022
18th July 2013, 12:17 AM
wish i could compete but i am trying to figure out a different moveset for my hydreigon to increases his effectiveness but i would of loved to kick some *** or get my *** kicked

The DragonKnight
18th July 2013, 1:45 AM
The First Dragon Club Tournament!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/f5/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png/220px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/d/d0/Black_2_White_2_Iris.png/275px-Black_2_White_2_Iris.png

Battles Start: 7/24
Tournament will end on 8/14

The Rules

All Dragon and Ice type attacks are banned. No Dragon or Ice type move that deals damage may be used.
No Uber Pokemon (http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber)
No more than one of any Pokemon species (one Kyurem max)
Only Dragon type Pokemon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/dragon.shtml) or Pokemon from the Dragon Egg Group (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/dragon.shtml) are allowed in this tournament
The tier we will use will be OU
Each round will have one week max to get their battles done. The week starts when the bracket is updated for the previous round and someone tells the club. If the battle is not done it will be given to the more active player or the player who made the most effort to contact the opponent. If neither have made contact or both made the same amount contact, it will be coin toss.

All battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/) or Pokemon Online (http://www.pokemon-online.eu/).

SPPf Username:
Tournament name: The First Dragon Club Tournament
PS and/or PO?:
PS/PO name:
Timezone:

My sign up:

SPPf Username: The DragonKnight
PS and/or PO?: PS is preferred
PS/PO name: The DragonKnight is my main
Timezone: EST / GMT-5

The Last Jedi
18th July 2013, 2:01 AM
Lets get this started, geah I am pumped lol dual type dragons or full blood only dragon type, Just wondering
SPPf Username:kamoarc119
PS and/or PO?:PS Only for me
PS/PO name:kamofab97
Timezone: PST

Cyrius
18th July 2013, 2:09 AM
Mer!

SPPf Username: Cyrius
PS and/or PO?: PS
PS/PO name: BlizzTheGlaceon
Timezone:CST

The DragonKnight
18th July 2013, 2:23 AM
Okay, started a bracket on Challonge.com, and gave Cyrius permission to update / edit the bracket.

http://challonge.com/SPPf_Dragon_TPC_Tourney is the link to the bracket.

Note: Matchups will be changed once the tournament starts.

Yveltal96
18th July 2013, 4:01 AM
Sweeeeeet

SPPf Username: Yveltal96
PS and/or PO?: PS por favor
PS/PO name: Yveltal96
Timezone: GMT -7

The DragonKnight
18th July 2013, 4:14 AM
Added you to the bracket Yve.

And it's time to vote for this weeks Dragon type Pokemon of the week! Note: I took the two Pokemon that didn't win it last week and RNGed another Pokemon.

;371; Bagon
;373; Salamence
;380; Latias

Yveltal96
18th July 2013, 4:16 AM
I vote Latias, it's movepool is fantastic, letting it fill many roles like dual screens or a cleric

Cyrius
18th July 2013, 11:25 AM
I vote Latias, it's movepool is fantastic, letting it fill many roles like dual screens or a cleric

What he said

Volcer
18th July 2013, 1:10 PM
I will join

SPPf Username: Valaraúkar
PS/PO name: TSC_TDKF
Timezone: GMT +5.5

Retro-Chaos X
18th July 2013, 1:38 PM
Wow this pokemon of the week is tough for me, but I will have to vote for Latias due to unique typing and great movepool and design.

T-Bolt
18th July 2013, 2:10 PM
SPPf Username: T-Bolt
PS/PO name:T-Bolt
Timezone:GMT +5:30

Like the new rule change. Taking down D-Nite is going to be crazy hard though.

EDIT- actually Dragonite might be broken when you think about it. Banning Ice and Dragon type moves means that Dragonite loses two weaknesses, and the only move that can actually do a good amount of damage to it outside of poisoning is Stone edge, which isn't really reliable.

Maybe using Dragon claw and and Dragon pulse in the tournament might not be so bad. Their base power isn't the best either.

The Last Jedi
18th July 2013, 4:01 PM
My vote defiantly goes to Latias, she is very powerful and looks pretty awesome in its shiny form because she is all gold, so there goes my vote for her.

Yveltal96
18th July 2013, 4:58 PM
No ice or dragon moves makes Dragonite and Druddigon and Garchomp a pain to beat >.>

The DragonKnight
18th July 2013, 6:08 PM
I think we should give it a shot, and if we have a rule similar to this sometime soon, we'll make changes.

Added everyone who posted to the tourney.

;371; Bagon <-- 0 votes
;373; Salamence <-- 0 votes
;380; Latias <-- 3 votes

B.B.King
18th July 2013, 10:02 PM
SPPf Username: B.B.King
PS/PO name: B.B.King
Timezone: GMT 0

relinquish022
18th July 2013, 10:36 PM
i have to go with salamence cool design decent movepool and one of the best dragon types ever created in my opinion at least

Nickokster
20th July 2013, 1:04 AM
Serebii Username: Nickokster
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Ancestral Pokémon have Dragon type also is the best type of all!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Garchomp
I'd like to claim: Gabite!

The DragonKnight
20th July 2013, 6:43 AM

;371; Bagon <-- 0 votes
;373; Salamence <-- 1 votes
;380; Latias <-- 3 votes

Will write up the winner tomorrow

Currently have myself, Cy, Yve, BB, TDKF/Vala, T-Bolt, and kamoarc signed up for the tourney.

Serebii Username: Nickokster
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Ancestral Pokémon have Dragon type also is the best type of all!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Garchomp
I'd like to claim: Gabite!

You are accepted, welcome to the club! Userbars, link buttons, and banners can be found in the OP if you wish to put any in your sig :]

The Last Jedi
20th July 2013, 4:46 PM
Come on people sign up for the tourney and lets get things started, I'm really looking forward to it :-) happy that Latias took it, she's a pretty good sweeper if used correctly.

Fabulous Ampharos
20th July 2013, 5:30 PM
Added you to the bracket Yve.

And it's time to vote for this weeks Dragon type Pokemon of the week! Note: I took the two Pokemon that didn't win it last week and RNGed another Pokemon.

;371; Bagon
;373; Salamence
;380; Latias

I vote Latias.
She's adorable and she has marvelous special defense, allowing her to wall a lot of things xD
With Soul Dew in Ubers, that special defense is even more potent and amazing ^___^

FairyWitch
20th July 2013, 7:32 PM

;371; Bagon <-- 0 votes
;373; Salamence <-- 1 votes
;380; Latias <-- 3 votes

Will write up the winner tomorrow

Currently have myself, Cy, Yve, BB, TDKF/Vala, T-Bolt, and kamoarc signed up for the tourney.

You are accepted, welcome to the club! Userbars, link buttons, and banners can be found in the OP if you wish to put any in your sig :]

I choose latias please and thank you and i don't think ill sign up for the tournament im a bit to busy for it this time around...

The DragonKnight
22nd July 2013, 5:52 AM
And the Dragon type Pokemon of the week is...

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/24/380Latias.png/230px-380Latias.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/380.shtml)

Latias!
The Eon Pokemon!

Click on Latias to see Serebii's page on Latias in fifth generation!

Click this link (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Latias_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) to see bulbapedia's information on Latias.

Latias was introduced in generation three, as a roaming legendary that can be found in Sapphire and Emerald after defeating Juan/Wallace. Latias is level 40 in Sapphire and Emerald. Latias is also found in the Dreamyard after defeating the Champion (Iris). Latias is level 68.

Latias will always be connected to it's counterpart, Latios. Latios and Latias had a movie based on the two of them (Pokemon Heroes).

Competitive

Smogon recommend set: Life Orb Attacker

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/380.gif Latias @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

See this page for more Smogon sets and anaylsis on the one above!
(http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/latias)

If you want to build a team around Latias (this set or another) and want help, VM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?330817-The-DragonKnight&tab=visitor_messaging&page=1#visitor_messaging)/PM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=330817) me.

So, feel free to post your thoughts on Latias, your experiences with Latias, artwork on Latias, competitive sets for Latias, or anything else!

Yveltal96
22nd July 2013, 5:57 AM
I have had some good experiences and done extremely well with her. I have found her as one of the most useful support Pokemon, and only a handful of Pokemon truly force her to switch out, such as Latios, Hydreigon, and Salamence. I do enjoy running a Double Screens set with her, unfortunately, she is broken by taunt, but that is easily fixed by a mental herb, but there are better items to give such as Light Clay or Leftovers, but if I get sick of getting taunted, I use a Mental Herb.

R2J
22nd July 2013, 6:44 AM
Serebii Username: R2J
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: How powerful they are.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragonite
I'd like to claim: Dragonair

Salamence used Draco Meteor.

What is your favorite Dragon type Pokemon and why?

Dragonite, reason I feel in love with it back durring one of the Pokemon moves, loved when it tried to headbutt Team Rocket

Edited: I can't see HMLT codes on this computer...

Dragonair_master
22nd July 2013, 3:17 PM
[/B]"]I desire to become one with Dragon types.
Serebii Username: dragonair_master
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: I just have loved dragons forever and I think some dragon pokemon are awesome
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: DRAGONAIR <3

The DragonKnight
22nd July 2013, 6:02 PM
Serebii Username: R2J
PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PS
PO, PS, and Wifi Names: R2J
Wifi FC: no

Salamence used Draco Meteor.

What is your favorite Dragon type Pokemon and why?

Dragonite, reason I feel in love with it back durring one of the Pokemon moves, loved when it tried to headbutt Team Rocket

You used an old form, just edit in the correct one (found in top of the first post) and you'll be approved. You can post whenever you edit it.

[/B]"]I desire to become one with Dragon types.
Serebii Username: dragonair_master
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: I just have loved dragons forever and I think some dragon pokemon are awesome
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: DRAGONAIR <3

Accepted and welcome! I will add your claim to the OP.

R2J
22nd July 2013, 8:30 PM
There ya go edited

The DragonKnight
24th July 2013, 4:29 AM
You are accepted, but Dragonair_master just claimed Dragonair before you :[

Last day for tourney sign ups. I'll probably make the bracket at midnight-ish

FairyWitch
24th July 2013, 5:04 AM
And the Dragon type Pokemon of the week is...

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/24/380Latias.png/230px-380Latias.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/380.shtml)

Latias!
The Eon Pokemon!

Click on Latias to see Serebii's page on Latias in fifth generation!

Click this link (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Latias_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) to see bulbapedia's information on Latias.

Latias was introduced in generation three, as a roaming legendary that can be found in Sapphire and Emerald after defeating Juan/Wallace. Latias is level 40 in Sapphire and Emerald. Latias is also found in the Dreamyard after defeating the Champion (Iris). Latias is level 68.

Latias will always be connected to it's counterpart, Latios. Latios and Latias had a movie based on the two of them (Pokemon Heroes).

Competitive

Smogon recommend set: Life Orb Attacker

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/380.gif Latias @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

See this page for more Smogon sets and anaylsis on the one above!
(http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/latias)

If you want to build a team around Latias (this set or another) and want help, VM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?330817-The-DragonKnight&tab=visitor_messaging&page=1#visitor_messaging)/PM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=330817) me.

So, feel free to post your thoughts on Latias, your experiences with Latias, artwork on Latias, competitive sets for Latias, or anything else!

yay! one of my favorite sweepers in my team i made she so good in a sun team too :) i love her so much :p she would be my partner in crime in my sun team alright..not trying to give away my team now >.>

R2J
24th July 2013, 5:14 AM
You are accepted, but Dragonair_master just claimed Dragonair before you :[

Last day for tourney sign ups. I'll probably make the bracket at midnight-ish

How about Bagon?