PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Club with a Twist

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

FairyWitch
24th July 2013, 5:18 AM
dang i wish i could sign up but i can't :( i always get so busy all the time maybe next time ill join :) also what about bagon R2J?

The DragonKnight
24th July 2013, 5:23 AM
How about Bagon?

Bagon hasn't been claimed. I will add him to the list :]

yay! one of my favorite sweepers in my team i made she so good in a sun team too :) i love her so much :p she would be my partner in crime in my sun team alright..not trying to give away my team now >.>

I think Latias is a great counter to sun teams. Really, she resist Fire and Grass, two common types to Sun teams, and is really bulky.

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 253-300 (69.5 - 82.41%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Ninetales Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 90-106 (24.72 - 29.12%) -- possible 5HKO
252+ SpA Heatran Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 136-160 (37.36 - 43.95%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

The only thing really common to sun teams she can't take, is Latios.

FairyWitch
24th July 2013, 5:26 AM
Bagon hasn't been claimed. I will add him to the list :]

I think Latias is a great counter to sun teams. Really, she resist Fire and Grass, two common types to Sun teams, and is really bulky.

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 253-300 (69.5 - 82.41%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Ninetales Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 90-106 (24.72 - 29.12%) -- possible 5HKO
252+ SpA Heatran Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 136-160 (37.36 - 43.95%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

The only thing really common to sun teams she can't take, is Latios.

latios is a pain in the but your right about that maybe if she bulked enough with the calm mind set but otherwise she pretty much helpless but she still good in a team to stall the hell and troll :P

The Last Jedi
24th July 2013, 4:30 PM
Latias is pretty cool, I would always prefer her over Latios plus her shiny form makes her look like she is made out of gold so that's major bonus point for her, her move set is incredible as well.

The DragonKnight
24th July 2013, 9:30 PM
Okay everyone, here is the bracket, the tourney has started!

http://challonge.com/SPPf_Dragon_TPC_Tourney

Everyone has one week to get their battles done. I will VM everyone that the tourney has started and who they are against in a little bit. Good luck everyone!

And make sure you remember the rules ;p

The Rules

All Dragon and Ice type attacks are banned. No Dragon or Ice type move that deals damage may be used.
No Uber Pokemon (http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber)
No more than one of any Pokemon species (one Kyurem max)
Only Dragon type Pokemon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/dragon.shtml) or Pokemon from the Dragon Egg Group (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/dragon.shtml) are allowed in this tournament
The tier we will use will be OU
Each round will have one week max to get their battles done. The week starts when the bracket is updated for the previous round and someone tells the club. If the battle is not done it will be given to the more active player or the player who made the most effort to contact the opponent. If neither have made contact or both made the same amount contact, it will be coin toss.

R2J
24th July 2013, 9:33 PM
If I would've signed up. I'd be out in the first round. Nobody like's my Dragons :/

CGS
25th July 2013, 7:55 AM
I desire to become one with Dragon types.
Serebii Username: Shadow1624
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: How strong they are
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragonite
I'd like to claim: *Looks at list* Doesn't matter to me

Salamence used Draco Meteor.

The DragonKnight
25th July 2013, 9:49 PM
Serebii Username: Shadow1624
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: How strong they are
I'd like to claim: *Looks at list* Doesn't matter to me

Salamence used Draco Meteor.

You are accepted, welcome to the club.

You didn't need to say that last part, we took it out of the rules.

Lucina from Subspace Generate Graphics has made us a banner! Give credit if you use it in your sig!

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Banners/DragonClubBannerviaSSG_zpsfaf33925.png

CGS
26th July 2013, 1:12 AM
You are accepted, welcome to the club.

You didn't need to say that last part, we took it out of the rules.

Lucina from Subspace Generate Graphics has made us a banner! Give credit if you use it in your sig!

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Banners/DragonClubBannerviaSSG_zpsfaf33925.png

Oh Well did anyways lol

Nice Banner

The DragonKnight
27th July 2013, 4:11 AM
Lost badly to T-Bolt. good games. lol

Made team on the fly and played bad, haha.

Everyone else needs to get their battles done when possible

The Last Jedi
27th July 2013, 4:29 AM

Contacted my opponent but no reply yet, I'm free so I'm just waiting on him to set up a time he can battle but Gain no contact :-/ I want to battle lol

T-Bolt
27th July 2013, 5:55 AM

Yeah, great games. Sorry for the extreme amount of hax on the second game though

Will battle Valaraúkar soon. It shouldn't be much of a problem since we have the same timezone.

jasonx816
27th July 2013, 8:16 PM
Serebii Username:Jasonx816
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Strongest Type in the game
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Shelgon, misunderstood second evolution.
I'd like to claim: Shelgon

The DragonKnight
28th July 2013, 6:10 AM
Serebii Username:Jasonx816
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Strongest Type in the game
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Shelgon, misunderstood second evolution.
I'd like to claim: Shelgon

You are accepted, welcome to the club! Feel free to use any of the art in the first post or start any topics relating to Dragon types! Hope you enjoy your time here.

I will add your claim to the first post.

Yveltal96
4th August 2013, 5:58 AM
Anyone here ever used Latios in STAB mons? It is very good, it does great with the combo of Draco Meteor and Heart Swap

The DragonKnight
4th August 2013, 6:09 AM
FairyWitch, aka Eeveelover824, has made us a banner! Feel free to use it in your signature to support the club!

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/The_DragonKnight/Dragon%20Club%20Images/Dragon%20Club%20Banners/dragonclubhexbanner_zps372cb588.png

Well, it's been over a week. If anyone still cares to get the tourney done, either tell me or get your battles done.

I haven't tried Latios in STABmons before...

Yveltal96
4th August 2013, 6:14 AM
Who am I fighting for the tourney? I have been really busy, so sorry if I have been fairly inactive :I

The DragonKnight
4th August 2013, 6:32 AM
Who am I fighting for the tourney? I have been really busy, so sorry if I have been fairly inactive :I

You're playing Cyrius.

Candidates for this weeks Dragon type of the week:

;371; Bagon
;373; Salamence
:633: Dieno

Yveltal96
4th August 2013, 6:33 AM
I vote Deino. Ok, next time he is on, tell him to VM/PM me. I should be on most of tomorrow

DevilFruit
4th August 2013, 5:52 PM
Serebii Username: DevilFruit
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragons are the best of the best. Since they specialize in attack, it's hard to resist their moves in battle! Even with the arrival of Fairies, I believe Dragons can overcome them!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Latios
I'd like to claim: Kyurem-W

~Golden-Victini~
5th August 2013, 6:16 PM
Can I pitch in please?
Serebii Username:~Golden-Victini~
Why do I like dragon type pokemon?:Dragon types have awesome designs, type coverage, and stats.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type pokemon?:Kingdra

The DragonKnight
5th August 2013, 6:31 PM
Serebii Username: DevilFruit
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragons are the best of the best. Since they specialize in attack, it's hard to resist their moves in battle! Even with the arrival of Fairies, I believe Dragons can overcome them!
I'd like to claim: Kyurem-W

Accepted and welcome!

Can I pitch in please?
Serebii Username:~Golden-Victini~
Why do I like dragon type pokemon?:Dragon types have awesome designs, type coverage, and stats.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type pokemon?:Kingdra

You didn't use all the form, but you put in all that mattered. Accepted and welcome!

Hope both of you enjoy your time here :]

Retro-Chaos X
5th August 2013, 6:39 PM
I vote Salamence for Dragon of the week, purely because the other two aren't fully realised Dragons haha, but also because Salamence is a complete bad*ss.

DevilFruit
5th August 2013, 9:55 PM
I vote Salamence. I had a Bagon and it sucked. Once it became a Shelgon it was better.
Salamence came along when I battled Phoebe and it destroyed Drake's team.
Salamence is my vote.

The Last Jedi
7th August 2013, 7:50 AM
So do I get an automatic pass to the next round? I did contact my opponent a few weeks back and no reply In regards to the dragon tourney, I vote for salamence as well, he is a very powerful pokemon and great pokemon for any team to have.

~Golden-Victini~
7th August 2013, 10:33 PM
I vote for salamance also! It's stats are awsome and it has my second favorite pokemon name next to kingdra and gigalith. I've always wanted one, but I can't ever seem to find a bagon >.<

DevilFruit
8th August 2013, 10:20 PM
How do you guys feel about MegaAmpharos being Electric/Dragon?
I'm all for Mega formes. I find them interesting! Dragon Ampharos sounds like an interesting Pokémon to implement into a team.

Retro-Chaos X
8th August 2013, 10:31 PM
I think MegaAmpharos being Electric/Dragon is an interesting choice of typing, I have waited for a Dragon with this typing for a while! Also, I wonder why it ha become this specific type, I mean, it doesn't really look much like a Dragon in this form to me.

DevilFruit
8th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Well, neither does Altaria. Just add clouds or wisps to a non-lizard animal and BAM! it's a Dragon type!
I wonder how MegaAmpharos will use Mold Breaker. Possibly negate some major threats for OU? Along with Ampharos's Ground weakness, MegaAmpharos receives an Ice and Dragon weakness. Good job GameFreak for making an awesome Pokémon look great, but gain more weaknesses and threats.

Anyone think Helioptile will become Electric/Dragon as well when it evolves?

~Golden-Victini~
8th August 2013, 10:47 PM
I personally think that ampharos mega form looks pretty cool, though I do question its typing, it looks like it should be an electric-fairy type to me.

The DragonKnight
9th August 2013, 9:31 PM
And the Dragon type Pokemon of the week is...

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/41/373Salamence.png/240px-373Salamence.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/373.shtml)

Salamence!
The Dragon Pokemon!

Click on Salamence to see Serebii's page on Salamence in fifth generation!

Click this link (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/salamence_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) to see bulbapedia's information on Salamence.

Salamence is a Pokemon introduced in Generation 3. He was a rare Pokemon that was one of the hardest to obtain. Drake, the Dragon master of the Elite Four, had Salamanece as his Signature Pokemon.

Salamence evolves from Shelgon at level 50. Salamence is a Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon.

Competitive

Tier: OU

Smogon recommend set: Choice Scarf MoxieMence

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/373.gif Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

See this page for more Smogon sets and anaylsis on the one above!
(http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/salamence)

If you want to build a team around Salamence(this set or another) and want help, VM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?330817-The-DragonKnight&tab=visitor_messaging&page=1#visitor_messaging)/PM (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=330817) me.

So, feel free to post your thoughts on Salamence, your experiences with Salamence, artwork on Salamence, competitive sets for Salamence, or anything else!

----------------

About the tournament, Yveltal96 and kamoarc119 advance to do general activity on SPPf. I expect the battles to actually get done this time >.>

Bracket. (http://challonge.com/SPPf_Dragon_TPC_Tourney)

relinquish022
10th August 2013, 8:31 AM
hoorah for the beast he deserves it for his moveset and his stats HOORAH I SAY HOORAH

Yveltal96
10th August 2013, 5:40 PM
I like that set for Salamence. Personally I use Life Orb on him with Roost though. But that's just me, I always like to have a means of healing.

I am slightly confused about MegaAmpharos. At first he was just a kangaroo sheep, but now he is a kangaroo sheep dragon...........wut??

T-Bolt
10th August 2013, 6:25 PM
I'm still wondering why MegaAmpharos became a dragon, but I guess it's more Dragon than Altaria atleast.

Will try to get my battle done by monday or something.

The Last Jedi
10th August 2013, 6:54 PM
I thought Ampharos was already related to a dragon type? In Japan its name means electric dragon and it can learn Outrage as of Gen 5 so MegaAmphoros having a dragon type shouldn't be much of a shock lol

relinquish022
13th August 2013, 4:06 AM
hey guys i know this is not something related with the club but do you know how to post new threads i wanted to do something were i review pokemon i did this in vizzed but that site is some damn oppressive so do you guys know how to post new threads on this site?

FairyWitch
13th August 2013, 6:50 AM
I don't think the mega forms gain new typings guys and starting to get off topic XD best start a new topic before it goes way off and if you got questions about that stuff relinquish best to ask someone in a vm or pm...that is way off topic...

new topic: what dragon pokemon do you think you like to be and why?

The DragonKnight
13th August 2013, 6:52 AM
Vala has forfeited his match to T-Bolt.

Yveltal and Karoamarc need to get their battle done and then we can get to the finals of the Dragon Club Tourney.

what dragon pokemon do you think you like to be and why?

Uhmm...... I'd guess Latios. I think of a lot of things he does / can do are cool, haha.

hey guys i know this is not something related with the club but do you know how to post new threads i wanted to do something were i review pokemon i did this in vizzed but that site is some damn oppressive so do you guys know how to post new threads on this site?

Uhm, you should probably ask a mod a question like this. Anyone with a username that is red, orange, or blue could answer your question. Your post really is offtopic and you could get in trouble for that.

But recently the forum made a new rule, to stop spammers, that you have to have ten posts to be able to post links. Some boards don't count for your post count (like clubs), so you'll have to post in places that do count.

Ib4
15th August 2013, 12:58 AM
I have a question related to the club. How do you add one of the sigs?

DevilFruit
15th August 2013, 2:39 AM
new topic: what dragon pokemon do you think you like to be and why?

MegaAmpharos Giratina (both formes)
Being able to travel between worlds is awesome.
Latios is a runner up lol I'd love to fly fast and break the speed barrier!

Ib4
15th August 2013, 5:09 PM
Latios is a runner up lol I'd love to fly fast and break the speed barrier!

Yet another impressive thing not taken into account in the games. Skarmory, for example, can fly "at mach speed."My Skarmory does not.

And I would probably be Giratina too.

The Last Jedi
15th August 2013, 5:31 PM
The dragon type I would want to be is a hydreigon because a three headed dragon is pretty awesome, plus with three heads, three times the power, in regards to the dragon tourney I have notified my opponent and told him to let me know when he's free to battle so it's wait time.

FlygonsBeFlygons
16th August 2013, 6:29 AM
Serebii Username: FlygonsBeFlygons
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They are some of the coolest looking Pokemon, and ever since I was little laying Sapphire they have been my favorite type.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Flygon, even if it is bad
I'd like to claim: Flygon ;330;

FlygonsBeFlygons
16th August 2013, 6:32 AM
I meant Ruby, derp. Not that is matters. I really shouldn't post at 12:30 in the morning :P

Ib4
16th August 2013, 6:48 AM
Sorry FBF, but you'll have to talk w/ Little Ralts. He's already claimed Flygon.

The remaining options are-

Vibrava
Gible
Gabite
Axew
Fraxure
Noivern

and maybe

Swablu
Trapinch
Horsea
Seadra

FlygonsBeFlygons
18th August 2013, 5:36 AM
Then I would like to claim Noivern instead

Geo152
21st August 2013, 2:02 AM
Serebii Username: Geo152
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Always the type to never surprise me in battle, and I love when ever a dragon-type is brought up there is a history attached
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragonite (Points at sig)
I'd like to claim: Vibrava

DDas
23rd August 2013, 4:37 PM
Serebii Username: DDas
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Ive always loved them for some unknown reason.
I'd like to claim: Gible

The DragonKnight
23rd August 2013, 11:59 PM
Serebii Username: FlygonsBeFlygons
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They are some of the coolest looking Pokemon, and ever since I was little laying Sapphire they have been my favorite type.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Flygon, even if it is bad
I'd like to claim: Flygon ;330;

Serebii Username: Geo152
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Always the type to never surprise me in battle, and I love when ever a dragon-type is brought up there is a history attached
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragonite (Points at sig)
I'd like to claim: Vibrava

Serebii Username: DDas
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Ive always loved them for some unknown reason.
I'd like to claim: Gible

All of you are accepted, welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to start a topic relating to Dragon types at any time. And feel free to use any of the artwork in the first post.

All claims have been added to the OP.

FlygonsbeFlygons - Little Ralts hasn't been online in a while and hasn't posted on this thread in a long while, so you can claim Flygon, assuming he is your first choice.

aswertyuiol
24th August 2013, 8:16 PM
Hi guys, I know I haven't been on for a while and I do have a valid reason for this, but I'd just like to let you guys know that I am now active again! Yay...

Why I was inactive:
I got quite depressed for a bit, feeling really worthless and suicidal (yes, suicidal) and I decided to leave Serebii for a bit. When I came back, feeling OK, my computer got a virus and kept shutting down and giving me a fake police report. So that took a while to sort out and even then my laptop was very slow. After I finally got it up and running, checking Serebii was not the first thing on my mind, so I was off and on for a bit. But now I'm back, and although I might be slightly inactive when school starts again, I'm fairly active for now.

So what's going on?

Volcer
25th August 2013, 4:56 PM
Leaving since I have no interest in clubs. Bye.

FairyWitch
25th August 2013, 7:43 PM

awww man sorry to here but i understand :/ anyway why i was inactive post makes me like >.> its a bit off topic but at least your honest though about your inactivity i give credit but anyway so guys sorry for my inactivity been really busy but anyway new topic i guess?

If you were a dragon gym leader/elite four what would be your team and why?

The DragonKnight
26th August 2013, 7:31 AM
Hi guys, I know I haven't been on for a while and I do have a valid reason for this, but I'd just like to let you guys know that I am now active again! Yay...

Why I was inactive:
I got quite depressed for a bit, feeling really worthless and suicidal (yes, suicidal) and I decided to leave Serebii for a bit. When I came back, feeling OK, my computer got a virus and kept shutting down and giving me a fake police report. So that took a while to sort out and even then my laptop was very slow. After I finally got it up and running, checking Serebii was not the first thing on my mind, so I was off and on for a bit. But now I'm back, and although I might be slightly inactive when school starts again, I'm fairly active for now.

So what's going on?

Well I'm glad you're feeling better.

Right now I am starting up Dragon Pokemon of the week, something I forgot to do last week due to being busy.

Uhm, okay then. See ya later.

Time for candidates of the Dragon Pokemon of the week! Sorry for taking so long to get to this this time!

;371; Bagon
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/646-white.png White Kyurem

Ib4
26th August 2013, 8:29 AM

I would be Drake from the Hoenn E4 and my team would be Salamence, Kingdra, Haxorus, Dragonite, Aerodactyl, and Charizard. Charizard and Aerodactyl are basically dragons and the combined team gives a slightly higher range of weaknesses than just Dragons. The 4 dragons are 3/4 of my favorite non-legendary Dragons (I like Flygon but he's not that useful).

Cassafrass1999
26th August 2013, 11:35 PM
Serebii Username: Cassafrass1999
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Because they look awesome (I have always loved dragons), and they are amazing in battle!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Man, touch question... my very favorite would probably have to be Zekrom (as he was my first legendary Pokémon ever), with Salamence as a close second.
I'd like to claim: Well, since Zekrom and Salamence are already claimed, I will just say Bagon.

Fabulous Ampharos
27th August 2013, 12:13 AM
awww man sorry to here but i understand :/ anyway why i was inactive post makes me like >.> its a bit off topic but at least your honest though about your inactivity i give credit but anyway so guys sorry for my inactivity been really busy but anyway new topic i guess?

Glad to be back guys ^__^
And happy to be a co-leader of here again.

I would have a team consistent of :
Dragonite
Mega Ampharos
Latias
Garchomp
Latios
Salamence

Why ?
I love all these mons..lol

Retro-Chaos X
27th August 2013, 1:39 PM
If you were a dragon gym leader/elite four
what would be your team and why?

My team would be:

Haxorus
Dragonite
Kingdra
Garchomp
Latias
Salamence

I think it is a fairly good team, I like it :)

Cassafrass1999
30th August 2013, 5:28 AM
So... am I a member? Am I approved? :o

The DragonKnight
30th August 2013, 5:47 AM
Time for candidates of the Dragon Pokemon of the week! Sorry for taking so long to get to this this time!

;371; Bagon

Serebii Username: Cassafrass1999
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Because they look awesome (I have always loved dragons), and they are amazing in battle!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Man, touch question... my very favorite would probably have to be Zekrom (as he was my first legendary Pokémon ever), with Salamence as a close second.
I'd like to claim: Well, since Zekrom and Salamence are already claimed, I will just say Bagon.

Sorry! You are approved, welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your time here!

DevilFruit
30th August 2013, 9:14 PM

I would have a Double battle style
Shelgon
Hydreigon
Noivern
Malamar

Noivern and Malamar's combo in the recent battle video was quite interesting, so I'd love to use that strategy.

What kind of Gym Puzzle would you like to have for your Dragon Gym?

Mine would involve players pushing Boulders with Strength to block off flaming streams from dragon statues' mouths to open up the path to battle me.

Cassafrass1999
30th August 2013, 9:27 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! I appreciate it... this club seems pretty cool. Dragon Types FTW lol! XD

Fabulous Ampharos
31st August 2013, 1:27 AM
The type of gym puzzle I would have is the one that is similiar to the one that is in BW2 in Drayden's gym :)
Except it would be dragonite ones :)

Cassafrass1999
1st September 2013, 10:13 PM
The type of gym puzzle I would have is the one that is similiar to the one that is in BW2 in Drayden's gym :)
Except it would be dragonite ones :)

That sounds like it would be pretty neat! :D I would want Salamence ones I think, if I did that... :3

Ib4
5th September 2013, 12:17 AM
I'd have statues of the 3-evolution dragons (Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, etc.) and elevators would be concealed inside some with trainers in others. Pick the right statues to get to the top of a tower.

Fabulous Ampharos
5th September 2013, 11:48 AM
Kinda an announcment with me :

Gonna be more busy, so I might be gone for times on end.

thefirstcarter
7th September 2013, 7:02 AM
Serebii Username: thefirstcarter
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: they have amazing battle prowess and awesome designs. also, they take more work in training than most pokes.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: hmmm. well, based chronologically in games, dragonite. the first I trained to evolving, flygon. my most recently used favorite, hydreigon.
I'd like to claim: hmmm, all my true favorites are taken, so i'll claim kingdra :)

SiLeNtDeViL609
8th September 2013, 12:21 AM
Serebii Username: SiLeNtDeViL609
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: I've always liked dragons, ever since i was little. So, when i started playing pokemon and i caught my first dragon type - dratini. I've always used dragon types
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Garchomp
I'd like to claim: Gabite

~Golden-Victini~
8th September 2013, 12:30 AM
If you were a dragon gym leader/elite four what would be your team and why?[/B]

Huh, good question, I'd have a team of the following:
Garchomp
Kingdra
Lapras (If Iris can have one why can't I?)
Haxorus
Noivern
Carracosta

I was thinking of adding in a 2nd garchomp like lance did with his dragontie (though I'd question why, it's just asking for a weavile ice beam spam) but I think that would be a slight overkill.

flawlessazn
8th September 2013, 3:34 PM
Serebii Username: flawlessazn
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragon pokemon are awesome and great in battle if trained well
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Salamence
I'd like to claim: Axew

thefirstcarter
11th September 2013, 8:17 AM
Serebii Username: thefirstcarter
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: they have amazing battle prowess and awesome designs. also, they take more work in training than most pokes.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: hmmm. well, based chronologically in games, dragonite. the first I trained to evolving, flygon. my most recently used favorite, hydreigon.
I'd like to claim: hmmm, all my true favorites are taken, so i'll claim kingdra :)

hellooooooooooooo? anybody still run this club or....?

The DragonKnight
11th September 2013, 3:31 PM
Sorry, everyone that has applied is accepted, welcome to the club. I will add claims to the OP.

thefirstcarter - Some of the people who've made claims are inactive, so if there is one that you like more, let me know and you might still get it.

Time for candidates of the Dragon Pokemon of the week! Vote for your favorite!

;371; Bagon

SiLeNtDeViL609
11th September 2013, 11:14 PM
can i vote bagon

AMV3021
11th September 2013, 11:41 PM
Serebii Username: AMV3021
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Because they're super strong and awesome.
I'd like to claim: Nothing yet

thefirstcarter
12th September 2013, 5:45 AM
def vote for deino

EDIT: I know it's not revealed so there's no sprite for it, but can I change my claim to chigorasu's evo? :3

flawlessazn
12th September 2013, 10:18 AM
My vote is for Bagon! ^^

The DragonKnight
12th September 2013, 3:12 PM

;371; Bagon 2
:633: Dieno 1
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/646-white.png White Kyurem 1

I'm voting for White Kyurem!

Serebii Username: AMV3021
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Because they're super strong and awesome.
I'd like to claim: Nothing yet

Accepted and welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your time here.

deh74
12th September 2013, 9:11 PM
I relinquish my claim to Dragonite.

thefirstcarter
12th September 2013, 10:28 PM
DragonKnight, please ignore my pm, I wish to claim dragonite

Ib4
12th September 2013, 11:41 PM
Bagon 3
Dieno 1
White Kyurem 1

Voting Bagon

flawlessazn
13th September 2013, 7:48 AM
Hey guys, what are your views on Fairy being super effective against Dragon-types?

I mean, it doesn't seem very realistic .... so now Dragons are weak to ice, dragon, and now fairy? =(

deh74
13th September 2013, 8:18 AM
Alright, i Posted your claim! :D

Well, you are right about that, but we havent really discussed anything competitive yet :P thats a great point though! that way this club is appealing to casual and competitive players! :D

he said right after I gave up the claim I made six months ago.

Green Okido
15th September 2013, 7:09 PM
Serebii Username: Green Okido
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: I fell in love with dragons on Gen 1 and ever since i used them for my team, they are the ultimate pokémons !
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: It's really hard to choose but maybe Haxorus.
I'd like to claim: Well i don't know how many are available...

Is it to late to join? :/

Ib4
15th September 2013, 8:10 PM
Hey guys, what are your views on Fairy being super effective against Dragon-types?

I mean, it doesn't seem very realistic .... so now Dragons are weak to ice, dragon, and now fairy? =(

We hates it forever. Precious does not want a silly Fairy to kill it.
:)

Edit: Hope everyone understood that reference...

The DragonKnight
16th September 2013, 5:19 PM

;371; Bagon 3
:633: Dieno 1
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/646-white.png White Kyurem 1

I'll write up the Pokemon of the week soon, unless Dieon/Kyurem-W catch up.

Also: I'm going to make claim rules more straightforward and check inactive claims.

Fairy being Super Effective against Dragon isn't that big of a deal, considering there are very few good Ice types and Dragons can kill Dragons. The thing that bothers me is the immunity. I don't think Fairies should be immune to Dragon.

he said right after I gave up the claim I made six months ago.

You don't have to give up your claim if you don't want to.

Serebii Username: Green Okido
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: I fell in love with dragons on Gen 1 and ever since i used them for my team, they are the ultimate pokémons !
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: It's really hard to choose but maybe Haxorus.
I'd like to claim: Well i don't know how many are available...

Is it to late to join? :/

Accepted and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Green Okido
16th September 2013, 10:39 PM
Yes ! Thank you very much !

Let me answer some of the topics of the Main Page :

What is your favorite Dragon Type and Why? Well, as i said in my application , i can't really choose a favourite Dragon , but Haxorus as non-legendary and Rayquaza as legendary

Which Dragon Type do you think performs the best as a Physical Sweeper? Physical Sweeper ? Haxorus just because it's Attack stat is higher than Salamance/Dragonite/Garchomp.

Who's Better, Salamence, or Dragonite? Tricky one because they overall stats are equal. I will go with Dragonite because he is more buff than Salamance, although Salamance out-speeds him.

What dragon types would you like to see in Gen 6? An elemental Dragon ! ex : Dragon/Fire or Water or Grass

Who is Your Favorite Dragon Type Leader? Lance !

Which generation has the best dragons? Generation 3 with Altaria , Salamance, Flygon , Rayquaza , Latios and Latias

Which dragon was your least favorite to get to 3rd evolution? Trapinch was a pain in the as* to evolve.

What would be your Dragon Team if you were a Dragon Tamer? Dragonite , Salamance , Garchomp , Flygon , Haxorus and Hydreigon.

What's your favourite Dragon in Shiny and why? shiny Flygon, those colors are awesome !

What Hoenn Dragon is your favorite? Rayquaza !

Your favorite Gen 5 dragon? Haxorus

flawlessazn
21st September 2013, 3:39 AM
I'm hoping we get more Water/Dragon types in Gen XI, as we only have Palkia & Kingdra ....

What other dragon-typings are you guys hoping for?

SiLeNtDeViL609
21st September 2013, 4:19 AM
What is your favorite Dragon Type and Why? Salamence and Garchomp are my go-to guys. No doubt they are my favorite

Which Dragon Type do you think performs the best as a Physical Sweeper? Garchomp. Even though its not the strongest. It is one of the fastest and thats all I need

Who's Better, Salamence, or Dragonite? I would use Salamence over Dragonite. There both strong but i feel more comfortable with Salamence the Dragonite

What dragon types would you like to see in Gen 6? I wanna see like another Steel/Dragon or maybe a Fighting/Dragon

Who is Your Favorite Dragon Type Leader? Drake. Hes amazing

Which generation has the best dragons? Gen3. They have mad dragon tanks

Which dragon was your least favorite to get to 3rd evolution? Deino. Takes freaking forever to evolve

What would be your Dragon Team if you were a Dragon Tamer? Kingdra , Salamance , Garchomp , Druddigon, Alteria and Hydreigon.

What's your favourite Dragon in Shiny and why? shiny Rayquaza. Black as the night is just my style

What Hoenn Dragon is your favorite? Salamence

Your favorite Gen 5 dragon? Druddigon

Also.. I'd like to change my claim from Gabite to Noivern if possiblei

The DragonKnight
23rd September 2013, 10:24 PM
flawlessazn has changed his claim from Axew to Salamence.

SiLeNtDeViL609 - Changing your claim now.

Ib4
23rd September 2013, 10:51 PM
I'm hoping we get more Water/Dragon types in Gen XI, as we only have Palkia & Kingdra ....

What other dragon-typings are you guys hoping for?

Definitely a Dragon/Poison with Levitate and high Speed/Attack or Special Attack. That way it could avoid Ground, outspeed and crush many Psychics, kill Fairy, and poison other Pokemon with a STAB Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave/Gunk Shot or a new, stronger Poison attack. It would probably also benefit from a strong Fire/Fighting and Dragon type moves to cover Dragon/Ice.

Fabulous Ampharos
25th September 2013, 1:58 AM
I will be back to my active self starting tomorrow...sorry DK, been busy with school.

Also, DK, take that looking for new co leader out, because I for real am coming back tomorrow.

SiLeNtDeViL609
27th September 2013, 7:01 PM
I really hope to see possible a fairy/dragon or mayble like Ib4 said. A poison/flying with levitate

Fabulous Ampharos
30th September 2013, 11:21 AM
I really hope to see possible a fairy/dragon or mayble like Ib4 said. A poison/flying with levitate

Fairy/Dragon is more than likely probably gonna be there.
It'll be interesting, because it will be neutral to dragon.

thefirstcarter
1st October 2013, 6:26 AM
Fairy/Dragon is more than likely probably gonna be there.
It'll be interesting, because it will be neutral to dragon.

actually, the fairy will supersede and it it'll be immune. just like a poison/dark type is immune to psychic.

flawlessazn
1st October 2013, 7:49 AM
A Fairy/Dragon Pokemon would be awesome, but not sure if they'll do that with X and Y ... Maybe for the next Gen.

Fabulous Ampharos
1st October 2013, 11:24 AM
A Fairy/Dragon Pokemon would be awesome, but not sure if they'll do that with X and Y ... Maybe for the next Gen.

Really not sure what they'll do next gen.
I would hope that it would be Fairy/Dragon, since Fairy is one of my favorite types right now.

Pokemon of the Week Candidates (vote for them)

Reshiram
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8d/643Reshiram.png/210px-643Reshiram.png

Zekrom
http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg

Kyurem(normal kyurem)
http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/kyurem-normal.jpg

Sorry, couldn't find sprites for em'.
Anyways,vote for your favorite ! :p

flawlessazn
1st October 2013, 12:23 PM
My vote goes to Reshiram! ^^

Ib4
2nd October 2013, 5:49 AM
Voting Reshiram

Yveltal96
2nd October 2013, 5:50 AM
Voting Zekrom! What a sexy beast.

Fabulous Ampharos
2nd October 2013, 11:25 AM
Voting Zekrom! What a sexy beast.

Votes so far(know its kinda early,but this is for future reference)
Reshiram : 2
Zekrom : 1
Kyurem : 0

SiLeNtDeViL609
2nd October 2013, 10:00 PM
Kyurem is getting my vote.

Ib4
2nd October 2013, 11:53 PM
Switching my vote to Kyurem (formerly Reshiram)

~Golden-Victini~
5th October 2013, 6:35 PM
I think I'll be leaving this club for now, nothing personal just got bored.

Fabulous Ampharos
5th October 2013, 10:35 PM
Zekrom : 1
Kyurem : 2

I vote for Reshiram, I will not let Reshi lose ^__^

Jordi
7th October 2013, 2:11 PM
Serebii Username: XLEX360 (soon to be Jordi)
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragon type Pokemon have been, without a doubt, my most favourite type since Emerald. I caught a shiny Bagon at Meteor Falls and after that, I simply became interested in the genre. Soon enough, my team consisted of a shiny Salamence, Kingdra, Altaria, Latios, Skarmory and Dusclops (So yeah, most of them are dragon-types). Ever since then, I've sought to collect every dragon-type in every generation!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: I'm really unsure which dragon-type I like. They're all magnificent but to name a few; Kingdra, Salamence, Altaria, Giratina, Haxorus and Hydreigon. I'm also looking forward to using Tyrantrum.
I'd like to claim: I was going to say Kingdra but it's taken, so I dunno.

thefirstcarter
8th October 2013, 11:08 AM
voting for zekrom

EDIT: also, i'd like to relinquish any claim I currently have and claim goodra if I can and it turns out to be real. (if not the i'd like to claim tyrantrum)

Fabulous Ampharos
8th October 2013, 9:28 PM
Serebii Username: XLEX360 (soon to be Jordi)
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragon type Pokemon have been, without a doubt, my most favourite type since Emerald. I caught a shiny Bagon at Meteor Falls and after that, I simply became interested in the genre. Soon enough, my team consisted of a shiny Salamence, Kingdra, Altaria, Latios, Skarmory and Dusclops (So yeah, most of them are dragon-types). Ever since then, I've sought to collect every dragon-type in every generation!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: I'm really unsure which dragon-type I like. They're all magnificent but to name a few; Kingdra, Salamence, Altaria, Giratina, Haxorus and Hydreigon. I'm also looking forward to using Tyrantrum.
I'd like to claim: I was going to say Kingdra but it's taken, so I dunno.

Accepted ! Welcome to the club ! Enjoy your time here :D

Blackjack the Titan
8th October 2013, 10:52 PM
Serebii Username: BAP Blackjack
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They can be strong, and be a variety of things, whether it be a complete bird, a dinosaur, or a slug!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Goodra
I'd like to claim: Goomy

My lord, Goomy, shall guide my way to being a true Dragon!

The DragonKnight
10th October 2013, 4:22 PM
Adding all claims to OP now.

Serebii Username: BAP Blackjack
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: They can be strong, and be a variety of things, whether it be a complete bird, a dinosaur, or a slug!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Goodra
I'd like to claim: Goomy

My lord, Goomy, shall guide my way to being a true Dragon!

You're accepted. Enjoy your time here, BAP.

Dragon type of the Week votes!

Zekrom : 2
Kyurem : 2

SiLeNtDeViL609
11th October 2013, 12:19 AM
New Dragon pokemons released. Theres the pre-evo of my claim, Noivern. The pre-evo is called Noibat. Also a legendary ground/dragon type called Zygarde. Theres also a dragon type called Goomy with its two evolutions, Sliggoo and Goodra which seems like a defensive dragont type. Also, Skrelp gets an evolution that changes from Poison/Water to the first Poison/Dragon. This evolution is called Dragalge

thefirstcarter
11th October 2013, 12:26 AM
thank you for updating the claims, but my old kingdra claim hasn't been taken down, I guess it was overlooked or something. however, since fellow club member XLEX360's favorite is kingdra I believe it'd be best for that claim to be reassigned to him/her :)

Blackjack the Titan
11th October 2013, 12:28 AM
New Dragon pokemons released. Theres the pre-evo of my claim, Noivern. The pre-evo is called Noibat. Also a legendary ground/dragon type called Zygarde. Theres also a dragon type called Goomy with its two evolutions, Sliggoo and Goodra which seems like a defensive dragont type. Also, Skrelp gets an evolution that changes from Poison/Water to the first Poison/Dragon. This evolution is called Dragalge

Dragalge is quite interesting. It seems that it is more of a balanced Pokémon concerning stats.
Goodra is so niiiccee!
Zygarde is my Flygon this gen.
#DraxectPokémon

My vote for the Pokémon of the Week: Reshiram
It's so powerful, and majestic.
It's shiny form has a Majestic Budder neck braces.

SiLeNtDeViL609
11th October 2013, 12:32 AM
Dragalge is quite interesting. It seems that it is more of a balanced Pokémon concerning stats.
Goodra is so niiiccee!
Zygarde is my Flygon this gen.
#DraxectPokémon

My vote for the Pokémon of the Week: Reshiram
It's so powerful, and majestic.
It's shiny form has a Majestic Budder neck braces.

Agreed with Zygarde but i just dont like the design of Goodra it doesnt even look like a dragon type. It looks more like a poison types. Speaking of poison type. I love Dragalge. Poison/Dragon is just my style!!!

Fabulous Ampharos
17th October 2013, 10:36 PM
Guys, I am taking a week break from all internet.
Dragoknight,I'm no leaving,I'll be back next Friday night.

aswertyuiol
19th October 2013, 11:24 AM
I'm sorry I haven't been on for a while, I noticed I don't have a claim so please may I claim mega charizard x?
Thankyouuu~

EDIT: By the way! I'm making a Pokemon website soon, hopefully it will be called Zubat Candy! :D

MosuGoji
20th October 2013, 6:04 PM
Whoops, forgot about this place. It seems we're talking about Gen 6 Dragons? If so, Noivern is the best with Tyrantrum and Goodra not far behind. The design is what does Noivern in for me, but the fact that he's basically a Special Attack version of Crobat.

I'd like to claim Garchomp if it is inactive, if not, then I'll take Fraxure.

SiLeNtDeViL609
20th October 2013, 11:22 PM
Whoops, forgot about this place. It seems we're talking about Gen 6 Dragons? If so, Noivern is the best with Tyrantrum and Goodra not far behind. The design is what does Noivern in for me, but the fact that he's basically a Special Attack version of Crobat.

I'd like to claim Garchomp if it is inactive, if not, then I'll take Fraxure.

I think that Noivern and Dragalge are at the top for me, Zygarde isnt so far behind and then theres Tyrantrum and Goodra. I don't really like the idea of them two. Especially Goodra, he looks like a poison/water to me. Tyrantrum isnt so bad i just dont like it's typing

The DragonKnight
25th October 2013, 4:35 AM
Hey guys, as you might've noticed this club has died down a bit, and I haven't been posting here that much anymore. I've been getting busier and don't have time to run the club anymore, especially when I have no one to help me. I have no interest in running the club anymore.

Unless you guys really want to keep this club, I'm going to get it closed. If you want to keep the club and take control of the OP, let me know. Otherwise the thread will be closed, and if anyone wants to start up a new version of the club, feel free to do so and feel free to use any of the art that I have in the first post (if you give credit to those who have made it :]), or order new art.

Sorry guys.

aswertyuiol
25th October 2013, 1:52 PM
Aww D: that sucks :c

flawlessazn
25th October 2013, 2:19 PM
It is a shame, but you are right, everyone is busy and its hard to find time for the club ....

SiLeNtDeViL609
25th October 2013, 10:06 PM
It is a shame, but you are right, everyone is busy and its hard to find time for the club ....

He has a point everyone is busy now that the school season had started. If the game had came out maybe 2 months eariler then thing would of been different.

Fabulous Ampharos
28th October 2013, 4:49 AM
Hm, if you want me to take over, I could, but I'm busy.

Sweet May
3rd November 2013, 6:09 AM
Closed upon club owner's request.

Since they have given up the position, anyone is free to remake the club but please make sure you have time to run it. Don't remake the club especially if you don't have any time on your hands like the post above mine.