PDA

View Full Version : Partners In Crime IV

Pages : [1] 2

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 3:38 AM
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/ManifestDestiny13/pic4.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth edition of the Partners in Crime Tournament! Once an annual event, My goal, as with many of the tournaments I have run in the past 12 months, is to bring this tournament back to prominence. I hope you are ready, as it will take more than just plain skill to win this tournament.

--

Your Partner in Crime

The unique aspect of this tournament as compared to all others is that you must choose your "Partner in Crime," or Pokemon that you will use for the entire tournament in order to participate. You may change the other members of your team as much as you like; however your Partner in Crime must stay the same throughout the entire tournament. No Pokemon that you pick will be too crazy for this tournament either! The winner of the original tournament used a Venusaur on his team so anything in the rules goes for this tournament!

There, are, however, some restrictions as far as what Pokemon may be chosen as partners. In addition to the obvious 'No Ubers' rule, the following 30 Pokemon are the most used in the BW2 OU metagame, and thus may not be selected as partners. They are not banned from use, they just may not be chosen as 'Partners'. The 30 Pokemon are as follows:

Scizor
Ferrothorn
Politoed
Dragonite
Heatran
Tyranitar
Jirachi
Latios
Garchomp
Breloom
Rotom-Wash
Starmie
Keldeo/Keldeo-R
Gengar
Alakazam
Salamence
Volcarona
Terrakion
Ninetales
Forretress
Gliscor
Skarmory
Landorus-Therian
Celebi
Espeon
Landorus
Infernape
Tentacruel
Mamoswine
Cloyster

Additionally, you may not pick a Partner in Crime that has already been chosen for this tournament. For instance, if someone has picked Suicune as their Partner in Crime, then you much choose a different Pokemon in order to participate in the tournament. You are allowed to use this Suicune somewhere else in your team if someone else has chosen it, but you must choose a different Pokemon that you would like to be your Partner in Crime.

I would highly suggest that you pick your Partner in Crime wisely as most likely your opponent will prepare for the Pokemon that they know you will bring. For instance, if you pick Bulbasaur as your Partner in Crime, you better be ready for the other team to have a Heatran or Infernape on their team to be prepared for your Bulbasaur.

Rules

All standard Smogon Bans and Rules apply

The tournament will be Standard Smogon OU, with the obvious restrictions mentioned above

All battles must be completed on Pokemon online or Pokemon Showdown.

This tournament will be single elimination, Best of 3.

Signing Up

The following form must be filled out completely in order to join this tournament

Notes:
-I copy & paste usernames. Type it properly.
-Your timezone, in GMT format, can be found at the bottom of every page of this forum. Check it.

Serebii Username:
Timezone: (GMT Format)
Your partner in crime:

Sign-ups will last for a week or until we get 64 participants, whichever comes first.. Once the actual tournament begins, each round will last for 1 week as well. The sign-up phase will end on Sunday, July 28th at 12:01 AM (EST). Good luck.

Participants & Partners

http://i44.*******.com/104p3dc.jpg

Bracket

Next up, here's the bracket. I've randomized the matchups, so don't complain that you do or do not face someone.

http://images.challonge.com/PiCIV.png

Round 1

The Sign Up phase has ended with a whopping 64 participants. With that being said, we can get this tournament started. First off, here is a recap of every player, as well as their Partner in Crime, and their timezone.

Some things to remember regarding your battles:

1: All matches are Best of 3. You ARE allowed to change teams between matches
2: All battles are to be done on either Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown. WiFi is dead.
3: Your opponent knows one member of your team, and you know one of theirs. Plan accordingly.
4: I base activity wins off of a couple of things, including how hard you tried to contact your opponent. As such, it is recommended that you arrange your battle via Visitor Message, rather than Private Message. If you must use Private Message, however, it is advised that you copy me on all Scheduling messages.
5: If the battle form for your match doesn't get posted, I'm not going to count it. I don't need to waste time attempting to decipher whatever nonsense you put into your post. Fill out the form properly and completely.

Posting Battles

As mentioned above, the following form must be filled out COMPLETELY and PROPERLY after a battle is completed. That includes the scores. If you have a memory problem, write them down as you go. If a battle form is not properly filled out for a match, then the match will not have taken place in the eyes of this tournament, and an activity/coin flip win will be assessed at the end of the given week. Here is the form:

Your Serebii Username:
Opponent's Serebii Username:
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)
Additional Comments:

If any match results in a tie, disregard that battle and play again.

Round 1 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, July 30th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Round 2

Round 1 has ended with 2 matches left unfinished. Jets and Chapter of Charizard receive activity wins, D-BRAY and Slysunder are eliminated. On to round 2.

2: All battles are to be done on either Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown. WiFi is dead.
3: Your opponent knows one member of your team, and you know one of theirs. Plan accordingly.
4: I base activity wins off of a couple of things, including how hard you tried to contact your opponent. As such, it is recommended that you arrange your battle via Visitor Message, rather than Private Message. If you must use Private Message, however, it is advised that you copy me on all Scheduling messages.
5: If the battle form for your match doesn't get posted, I'm not going to count it. I don't need to waste time attempting to decipher whatever nonsense you put into your post. Fill out the form properly and completely.

Posting Battles

As mentioned above, the following form must be filled out COMPLETELY and PROPERLY after a battle is completed. That includes the scores. If you have a memory problem, write them down as you go. If a battle form is not properly filled out for a match, then the match will not have taken place in the eyes of this tournament, and an activity/coin flip win will be assessed at the end of the given week. Here is the form:

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

Round 2 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, August 6th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Round 3

Round 2 has ended with 1 match left unfinished. justinjiaxinghu receives an activity win. Lunar. is eliminated. On to round 3.

Posting Battles

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

Round 3 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, August 13th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Round 4

Round 3 has ended with 1 match left unfinished. bendy001 receives an activity win. B.B.King is eliminated. On to round 4.

Posting Battles

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

Round 4 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, August 20th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Semifinals & Finals

Round 4 has ended. Moving on to the Semifinals.

Posting Battles

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

The Semifinals of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, August 23rd. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Due to the banning of Rairyan and #TWERKTEAM, the finals will be between Honus and jirachiuser1, with the prior deadline from the semifinals remaining the same.

Good luck

~Credits to Cousin Dan for the concept of this tournament, and to #TWERKTEAM and AB2 for running the tournament in past years!

Miror
21st July 2013, 3:40 AM
Serebii Username: Miror
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -7
Your partner in crime: Eh screw it Zoroark

ger9119
21st July 2013, 3:42 AM
Serebii Username: Ger
Timezone: East Coast
Your partner in crime: Mightyena

Sparkbeat
21st July 2013, 3:43 AM
Serebii Username: Contrail
Timezone: -5
Your partner in crime: Kyurem-Black

jirachiuser1
21st July 2013, 3:54 AM
Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
Timezone: -6
Your partner in crime: THUNDERS T

Extroph
21st July 2013, 4:00 AM
Serebii Username: Extroph
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-4
Your partner in crime: Tornadus i

Conquer Phoenix
21st July 2013, 4:02 AM
Serebii Username:Woebegonenick
Timezone: (GMT Format) East Cost
Your partner in crime:roserade

ClayFighter
21st July 2013, 4:04 AM
Serebii Username: Clay95
Timezone: GMT-4 or EST
Your partner in crime: Latias

The Last Jedi
21st July 2013, 4:06 AM
Serebii Username:kamoarc119
Timezone: (GMT Format) PST
Your partner in crime:donphan

justinjiaxinghu
21st July 2013, 4:23 AM
Serebii Username: justinjiaxinghu
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT+8
Your partner in crime: Wobbafett

Psilo
21st July 2013, 4:33 AM
Serebii Username: Psilo
Timezone: GMT-6
Your partner in crime: Amoonguss

Volcer
21st July 2013, 4:45 AM
Serebii Username: Valaraúkar
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT +5.5
Your partner in crime: Gyarados

Scubasteve23
21st July 2013, 4:46 AM
Serebii Username: Scubasteve23
Timezone: (GMT Format) : CST
Your partner in crime: Porygon2

The DragonKnight
21st July 2013, 4:50 AM
Serebii Username: The DragonKnight
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5 / EST
Your partner in crime: Jellicent

Apollo77
21st July 2013, 4:56 AM
Serebii Username: Apollo77
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -4
Your partner in crime: Vaporeon

KingTorterraXIV
21st July 2013, 5:09 AM
Serebii Username: KingTorterraXIV
Your partner in crime: Hydreigon

EmeraldGoblin
21st July 2013, 6:23 AM
Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Timezone: GMT-5
Your partner in crime: Kingdra

Honus
21st July 2013, 6:52 AM
Serebii Username: Honus
Timezone: who cares
Your partner in crime: Hippowdon

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 7:20 AM
Serebii Username: Miror
Your partner in crime: Eh screw it Zoroark

Approved. 1

Serebii Username: Ger
Timezone: East Coast
Your partner in crime: Mightyena

Approved. 2

Serebii Username: Contrail
Timezone: -5
Your partner in crime: Kyurem-Black

Approved. 3

Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
Timezone: -6
Your partner in crime: THUNDERS T

Approved. 4

Serebii Username: Extroph
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-4
Your partner in crime: Tornadus i

Approved. 5

Serebii Username:Woebegonenick
Timezone: (GMT Format) East Cost
Your partner in crime:roserade

Approved. 6

Serebii Username: Clay95
Timezone: GMT-4 or EST
Your partner in crime: Latias

Approved. 7

Serebii Username:kamoarc119
Timezone: (GMT Format) PST
Your partner in crime:donphan

Approved. 8

Serebii Username: justinjiaxinghu
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT+8
Your partner in crime: Wobbafett

Approved. 9

Serebii Username: Psilo
Timezone: GMT-6
Your partner in crime: Amoonguss

Approved. 10

Serebii Username: Valaraúkar
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT +5.5
Your partner in crime: Gyarados

Approved. 11

Serebii Username: Scubasteve23
Timezone: (GMT Format) : CST
Your partner in crime: Porygon2

Approved. 12

Serebii Username: The DragonKnight
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5 / EST
Your partner in crime: Jellicent

Approved. 13

Serebii Username: Apollo77
Your partner in crime: Vaporeon

Approved. 14

Serebii Username: KingTorterraXIV
Your partner in crime: Hydreigon

Approved. 15

Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Timezone: GMT-5
Your partner in crime: Kingdra

Approved. 16

Timezone: who cares
Your partner in crime: Hippowdon

Denied due to a failure to provide a timezone. If you still wish to participate, repost your application.

Lunar.
21st July 2013, 7:41 AM
Serebii Username: ^
Timezone: Whatever EST is
Your partner in crime: Abomasnow (idk if thats right)

Liltwick
21st July 2013, 7:49 AM
Serebii Username: Lost™
Timezone: (GMT Format) PDT GMT -7
Your partner in crime: Sableye

Minedreigon
21st July 2013, 10:42 AM
Serebii username: Minedreigon
Time zone:GMT 0
Partner in crime: Gallade.

Naoto Shirogane
21st July 2013, 11:54 AM
Serebii Username:Rairyan
Timezone:GMT +1
Your partner in crime:stoutland

EZ Target?
21st July 2013, 12:01 PM
Serebii Username: EZ Target?
Timezone: (GMT Format) gmt+1
Your partner in crime: Dugtrio

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 2:45 PM
Serebii Username: ^
Timezone: Whatever EST is
Your partner in crime: Abomasnow (idk if thats right)

Approved. 17

Serebii Username: Lost™
Timezone: (GMT Format) PDT GMT -7
Your partner in crime: Sableye

Approved. 18

Serebii username: Minedreigon
Time zone:GMT 0
Partner in crime: Gallade.

Approved. 19

Serebii Username:Rairyan
Timezone:GMT +1
Your partner in crime:stoutland

Approved. 20

Serebii Username: EZ Target?
Timezone: (GMT Format) gmt+1
Your partner in crime: Dugtrio

Approved. 21

Connor™
21st July 2013, 4:48 PM
Serebii Username: Ima_Penguin_95
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT +1
Your partner in crime: Empoleon

Noheart
21st July 2013, 5:08 PM
Serebii Username: Noheart
Timezone: GMT -4
Your partner in crime: Cradily

Honus
21st July 2013, 5:14 PM
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5
Your partner in crime: ;450;

i have ameliorated my form and now wish to sign up oh gracious based kotsy :3

SoulMuse
21st July 2013, 5:44 PM
Serebii Username: SoulMuse
Timezone: GMT-4
Your partner in crime: Shiftry

00swms
21st July 2013, 5:57 PM
Serebii Username: 00swms
Timezone: Central Time "GMT -5"
Your partner in crime: Victini

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 6:04 PM
Serebii Username: Ima_Penguin_95
Your partner in crime: Empoleon

Approved. 22

Serebii Username: Noheart
Timezone: GMT -4
Your partner in crime: Cradily

Approved. 23

Your partner in crime: ;450;

Approved. 24

Serebii Username: SoulMuse
Timezone: GMT-4
Your partner in crime: Shiftry

Approved. 25

Serebii Username: 00swms
Timezone: Central Time "GMT -5"
Your partner in crime: Victini

Approved. 26

Since there seems to be a good amount of interest in this tournament, I've decided to attempt to reach 64 players. If, after the end of a week, we are below 64 players, then wither all players over Registration Number 32 will be made subs or, if more than 48 players register, we will play with 48 and the leftovers will be made subs.

Good luck.

Kyro12
21st July 2013, 6:23 PM
Serebii Username: Kyro12
Timezone: GMT -7
Your partner in crime: Gastrodon

Chapter
21st July 2013, 6:27 PM
*Sighs* Well I'm not going to not enter.

Serebii Username: Chapter of Charizard
Timezone: GMT+5 (Or maybe -5, I'm not quite sure... It's EST)
Your partner in crime: Arcanine

P.S. When will this start?

B.B.King
21st July 2013, 6:30 PM
Serebii Username: B.B.King
Timezone: GMT 0
Your partner in crime: Reuniclus

RoySceptile
21st July 2013, 6:35 PM
Serebii Username: RoySceptile
Timezone: GMT +1
Your partner in crime: Sceptile

Lt. BLEU™
21st July 2013, 6:37 PM
Serebii Username: bleuumbreon
Timezone: (GMT Format) + 5:30
Your partner in crime: mew

Level 1 Frenzy Boar
21st July 2013, 6:52 PM
Serebii Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
Timezone: (GMT Format) -7
Your partner in crime: emBOAR

T-Bolt
21st July 2013, 6:54 PM
Not sure about this, but I guess I can spare some time for a few matches.

Serebii username: T-Bolt
Timezone: GMT +5:30
your partner in crime: Sawsbuck

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 7:04 PM
Serebii Username: Kyro12
Timezone: GMT -7
Your partner in crime: Gastrodon

Approved. 27

Serebii Username: Chapter of Charizard
Timezone: GMT+5 (Or maybe -5, I'm not quite sure... It's EST)
Your partner in crime: Arcanine

Approved. 28

Serebii Username: B.B.King
Timezone: GMT 0
Your partner in crime: Reuniclus

Approved. 29

Serebii Username: RoySceptile
Timezone: GMT +1
Your partner in crime: Sceptile

Approved. 30

Serebii Username: bleuumbreon
Timezone: (GMT Format) + 5:30
Your partner in crime: mew

Approved. 31

Approved. 32

Not sure about this, but I guess I can spare some time for a few matches.

Serebii username: T-Bolt
Timezone: GMT +5:30
your partner in crime: Sawsbuck

Approved. 33

Serebii Username: #TWERKTEAM
Your partner in crime Gengar

Denied. Gengar is not allowed as a partner. If you wish to participate, repost your application.

Nitocrys
21st July 2013, 7:14 PM
Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Timezone: Gmt-5
Your partner in crime: Volbeat

#TWERKTEAM
21st July 2013, 7:14 PM
Your partner in crime: Togekiss

That random had to steal my Reuniclus while I was busy taking a ****

-Raziel
21st July 2013, 7:24 PM
Serebii Username: -Raziel
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-5
Your partner in crime: Lucario

Eliteknight
21st July 2013, 7:46 PM
Serebii Username: Eliteknight
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-7
Your partner in crime: Metagross

Turpoo
21st July 2013, 8:01 PM
Serebii Username: TurboPieFire
Your partner in crime: Ambipom

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 8:05 PM
Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Timezone: Gmt-5
Your partner in crime: Volbeat

Approved. 34

Your partner in crime: Togekiss

Approved. 35

Serebii Username: -Raziel
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-5
Your partner in crime: Lucario

Approved. 36

Serebii Username: Eliteknight
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-7
Your partner in crime: Metagross

Approved. 37

Serebii Username: TurboPieFire
Your partner in crime: Ambipom

Approved. 38

Ryuzzaki.L
21st July 2013, 8:12 PM
Serebii Username: Ryuzzaki.L
Timezone: (GMT Format) -6
Your partner in crime:Venusaur

bendy001
21st July 2013, 8:15 PM
Serebii Username: bendy001
Timezone: (GMT Format) +8
Your partner in crime: Gothitelle

Rising Star
21st July 2013, 8:25 PM
Serebii Username: Rising Star
Your partner in crime: Conkeldurr

AnakBaé
21st July 2013, 8:28 PM
Serebii Username: AnakBae
Timezone: -8
Your partner in crime: Slowbro

If the the number of participants limit is 38. Disregard this message.

ShowMeTheMankey
21st July 2013, 8:41 PM
Serebii Username: ShowMeTheMankey
Timezone: GMT (+1 for BST)
Your partner in crime: Mienshao

Aura Sensei™
21st July 2013, 8:43 PM
Serebii Username: Aura Sensei
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -3
Your partner in crime: Moltres

meliekpi
21st July 2013, 9:02 PM
Serebii Username: Meliekpi
Your partner in crime: Rotom-H

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 9:05 PM
Serebii Username: Ryuzzaki.L
Timezone: (GMT Format) -6
Your partner in crime:Venusaur

Approved. 39

Serebii Username: bendy001
Timezone: (GMT Format) +8
Your partner in crime: Gothitelle

Approved. 40

Serebii Username: Rising Star
Your partner in crime: Conkeldurr

Approved. 41

Serebii Username: AnakBae
Timezone: -8
Your partner in crime: Slowbro

Approved. 42

Serebii Username: ShowMeTheMankey
Timezone: GMT (+1 for BST)
Your partner in crime: Mienshao

Approved. 43

Serebii Username: Aura Sensei
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -3
Your partner in crime: Moltres

Approved. 44

Serebii Username: Meliekpi
Your partner in crime: Roton-H

Approved. 45

PokeN3rd
21st July 2013, 9:20 PM
Serebii Username: PokeN3rd
Timezone: GMT -5 (-4 in DST?)
Your partner in crime: Meloetta

The Master Chief
21st July 2013, 10:09 PM
Serebii Username: zombieoverkill12
Timezone: gmt -4
Partner In Crime: Houndoom

D-BRAY
21st July 2013, 11:33 PM
Serebii Username: D-BRAY
Timezone: +10
Your partner in crime: Heracross

Kingothestone
21st July 2013, 11:35 PM
Serebii Username: PokeN3rd
Timezone: GMT -5 (-4 in DST?)
Your partner in crime: Meloetta

Approved. 46

Serebii Username: zombieoverkill12
Timezone: gmt -4
Partner In Crime: Houndoom

Approved. 47

Serebii Username: D-BRAY
Timezone: +10
Your partner in crime: Heracross

Approved. 48

All 48 players that have signed up thus far WILL be participating in this tournament. Next goal is to reach 64.

Snorby
21st July 2013, 11:53 PM
Serebii Username: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Timezone: gmt -5
Partner In Crime: Chandelure

#TWERKTEAM
21st July 2013, 11:57 PM
Serebii Username: R2J
Timezone: All times are GMT. The time now is 9:43 PM.
Your partner in crime: Mewtwo

I can't tell if he's trolling or just a moron

EonDragonFTW
22nd July 2013, 1:11 AM
Serebii Username: EonDragonFTW
Your partner in crime: Electivire (can't believe I can't pick Latios....)

Slysunder
22nd July 2013, 1:23 AM
Serebii Name: Slysunder
Time Zone: GMT -8
Partner in Crime: Pikachu

Nuovo
22nd July 2013, 1:26 AM
Serebii Username: Nuovo
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -6h
Your partner in crime: Claydol

PokeSonic
22nd July 2013, 2:45 AM
Serebii Username: PokeSonic
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT +3
Your partner in crime: Chansey

ice1232
22nd July 2013, 3:06 AM
Serebii Username:ice1232
Timezone: (GMT Format) -5 GMT
Your partner in crime:Keldeo-R

NeohopeSTF
22nd July 2013, 3:10 AM
Serebii Username: NeohopeSTF
Your partner in crime: Swampert

d0nut
22nd July 2013, 3:11 AM

Serebii Username: .-.
Timezone: (GMT Format) -5
Your partner in crime: Bisharp

gonna cut him down with dual blades.

Kingothestone
22nd July 2013, 3:21 AM
Serebii Username: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Timezone: gmt -5
Partner In Crime: Chandelure

Approved. 49

Serebii Username: EonDragonFTW
Your partner in crime: Electivire

Approved. 50

Serebii Name: Slysunder
Time Zone: GMT -8
Partner in Crime: Pikachu

Approved. 51

Serebii Username: Nuovo
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -6h
Your partner in crime: Claydol

Approved. 52

Serebii Username: PokeSonic
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT +3
Your partner in crime: Chansey

Approved. 53

Serebii Username: Jets
Your partner in crime: scizor (I obviously can't read the OP)

Denied. Read the OP and repost your application.

Your partner in crime:Keldeo-R

Denied. Keldeo and Keldeo-R are effectively the same pokemon. Repost your application if you wish to participate.

Serebii Username: NeohopeSTF
Your partner in crime: Swampert

Approved. 54

Serebii Username: .-.
Timezone: (GMT Format) -5
Your partner in crime: Bisharp

Approved. 55

Utopian
22nd July 2013, 3:28 AM
Your partner in crime: abomasnow **** YOU LUNAR. n/a atm omfg

PORYGON-Z

kuja20
22nd July 2013, 3:32 AM
Serebii Username: kuja20
Timezone: (GMT Format): GMT
Your partner in crime: Entei

Usatoday
22nd July 2013, 3:59 AM
Serebii Username: Usatoday
Your partner in crime: Chandelure

Kingothestone
22nd July 2013, 5:06 AM
Your partner in crime: PORYGON-Z

Approved. 56

Serebii Username: kuja20
Timezone: (GMT Format): GMT
Your partner in crime: Entei

Approved. 57

Your partner in crime: Chandelure

Denied. Chandelure has already been taken.

7 spots remain.

The Exalt
22nd July 2013, 5:15 AM
Serebii Username: The Exalt
Your partner in crime: Conkeldurr ( sorry if its misspelled)

Adaptable Porygon-Z
22nd July 2013, 11:43 AM
Serebii Username: Adaptable Porygon-Z
Your partner in crime: Snorlax

Usatoday
22nd July 2013, 12:13 PM
Your partner in crime: Bronzong

SilverChiko
22nd July 2013, 12:22 PM
Serebii Username: HeroicRein
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT+10
Your partner in crime: Leafeon

Kingothestone
22nd July 2013, 1:43 PM
Your partner in crime: Conkeldurr ( sorry if its misspelled)

Denied. Conkeldurr is taken.

Serebii Username: Adaptable Porygon-Z
Your partner in crime: Snorlax

Approved. 58

Your partner in crime: Bronzong

Approved. 59

Serebii Username: HeroicRein
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT+10
Your partner in crime: Leafeon

Approved. 60

4 slots left.

Arcos
22nd July 2013, 2:18 PM
Serebii Username:Arcos
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-4 Eatsern US Time if I did GMT wrong lol
Your partner in crime: Shiny Umbreon lol

McDanger
22nd July 2013, 2:55 PM
Serebii Username:mcdanger
Timezone: (GMT Format) -4 gmt
Your partner in crime:archeops

The Exalt
22nd July 2013, 4:09 PM
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5 (US Eastern Time)
Your partner in crime: Rotom

busterj99
22nd July 2013, 6:02 PM
Serebii user name:busterj99
Timezone:GMT -5 (eastern standard)
Your partner in crime: honchcrow

ice1232
22nd July 2013, 6:25 PM
Your partner in crime:Alkazam

Kingothestone
22nd July 2013, 6:32 PM
Serebii Username:Arcos
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT-4 Eatsern US Time if I did GMT wrong lol
Your partner in crime: Shiny Umbreon lol

Approved. 61

Serebii Username:mcdanger
Timezone: (GMT Format) -4 gmt
Your partner in crime:archeops

Approved. 62

Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5 (US Eastern Time)
Your partner in crime: Rotom

Approved. 63 (Note that ONLY the original Rotom Form counts as the partner. The Mow, Heat, Fan, Wash and Frost Froms do not count.)

Serebii user name:busterj99
Timezone:GMT -5 (eastern standard)
Your partner in crime: honchcrow

Approved. 64

Your partner in crime:Alkazam

Denied. We just hit 64 players. Try again next year.

--------------------------------------

The Sign Up phase has ended with a whopping 64 participants. With that being said, we can get this tournament started. First off, here is a recap of every player, as well as their Partner in Crime, and their timezone.

Participants

Next up, here's the bracket. I've randomized the matchups, so don't complain that you do or do not face someone.

Bracket

Posting Battles

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

Round 1 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, July 30th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Naoto Shirogane
22nd July 2013, 7:01 PM
Contacted Just waiting for crys to have a team ready.

EZ Target?
22nd July 2013, 7:06 PM
contacted :]

Lunar.
22nd July 2013, 7:15 PM
I'll play NoHeart on July 30th! Just for you kots.

Minedreigon
22nd July 2013, 7:16 PM
i have contacted my opponent.

Honus
22nd July 2013, 7:17 PM
contacted mcD

EmeraldGoblin
22nd July 2013, 7:22 PM
con tacted

ShowMeTheMankey
22nd July 2013, 7:27 PM
will contact now

ger9119
22nd July 2013, 7:33 PM
Just contacted my oppponet , whatevs

Snorby
22nd July 2013, 7:41 PM
Contacted my opponent.

The Last Jedi
22nd July 2013, 7:41 PM
Contacted my opponent.

Turpoo
22nd July 2013, 7:45 PM
Contacted opponent...

Extroph
22nd July 2013, 7:48 PM
I see toughie rachi every day so this won't be a problem getting done ^.^

Honus
22nd July 2013, 7:53 PM
Your Serebii Username: Honus
Opponent's Serebii Username: McDanger
Game 1: (L ; 0-4)
Game 2: (W ; 4-0)
Game 3: (W ; 5-0)
Additional Comments:
decent amount of luck for him in 1st which i lost and decent amount of luck for me in 3rd which i won, won a clean 2nd
wish the series could have been cleaner but ggs anyways man

first blood xd

d0nut
22nd July 2013, 8:03 PM
Contacted .-.

McDanger
22nd July 2013, 8:07 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: McDanger
Game 1: (L ; 0-4)
Game 3: (W ; 5-0)
Additional Comments:
decent amount of luck for him in 1st which i lost and decent amount of luck for me in 3rd which i won, won a clean 2nd
wish the series could have been cleaner but ggs anyways man

first blood xd

confirmed ggs

Utopian
22nd July 2013, 8:33 PM
contacte d

The DragonKnight
22nd July 2013, 8:42 PM
The Exalt and I plan to get our battles done on Wednesday.

Arcos
22nd July 2013, 8:57 PM
Bendy contacted me and i responded. Will probably do the battles in the morning.

AnakBaé
22nd July 2013, 9:10 PM
Contacted Muse. Will do the battles asap.

jirachiuser1
22nd July 2013, 9:19 PM
Your Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
Opponent's Serebii Username: extroph
Game 1: w 3-0
Game 2: w idr
Game 3: -
Additional Comments:
ggs

B.B.King
22nd July 2013, 9:24 PM
Contacted opponent...

And I vm'ed back.Waiting for an answer.

Eliteknight
22nd July 2013, 9:33 PM
contacting sonic now

EZ Target?
22nd July 2013, 9:36 PM
Your Serebii Username: EZ Target?
Opponent's Serebii Username: -raziel
Game 2: w 5-4[forfeit]
Additional Comments:ggs

-Raziel
22nd July 2013, 9:38 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: extroph
Game 2: w 5-4[forfeit]
Additional Comments:ggs
Umm I was his opponent not extroph...but yeah just confirming those matches.

B.B.King
22nd July 2013, 10:30 PM
Your Serebii Username: B.B.King
Opponent's Serebii Username:TurboPieFire
Game 1: (L ; 0-5)
Game 2: (W ; 3-0)
Game 3: (W ; 4-0)
Additional Comments: ggs

RoySceptile
22nd July 2013, 10:41 PM
Contacted my opponent.

Connor™
22nd July 2013, 10:51 PM
VM'ed my opponent, will battle ASAP.

Eliteknight
22nd July 2013, 11:00 PM
in contact should be battling tomorow around this time

busterj99
22nd July 2013, 11:53 PM
Your Serebii Username:busterj99
Opponent's Serebii Username:RoySceptile
Game 1: (W ; 3-0)
Game 2: (W ; 2-0)
Game 3:
Additional Comments: ggs scores might be a bit off and I apologize for that

RoySceptile
23rd July 2013, 12:00 AM
Your Serebii Username:busterj99
Opponent's Serebii Username:RoySceptile
Game 1: (W ; 3-0)
Game 2: (W ; 2-0)
Game 3:
Additional Comments: ggs scores might be a bit off and I apologize for that

Confirming.
Good games.

Liltwick
23rd July 2013, 12:06 AM
Your Serebii Username: Lost™
Opponent's Serebii Username: Woebegonenick
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) L 1-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W 3-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 4-0
Additional Comments: I'm so sorry about that DQ happening... And the Terra sweep

Miror
23rd July 2013, 1:52 AM
T-Bolt contacted, hopefully doing this on Wednesday if it agrees with his schedule

Nitocrys
23rd July 2013, 3:53 AM
shouldn't be too hard to get this done, as i see rair on xat everyday.

Connor™
23rd July 2013, 12:29 PM
Your Serebii Username: Ima_Penguin_95
Opponent's Serebii Username: HeroicRein
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W, 2-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W, 2-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) N/A
Additional Comments: Pimpoleon.

Lt. BLEU™
23rd July 2013, 12:36 PM
contacted
Level 1 Frenzy Boar
awaiting response

Kingothestone
23rd July 2013, 1:50 PM
Good to see so many people working to get battles done. It looks like the main showdown server has gone down so, for anyone who is unaware, I recommend using the following server to complete your tournament battles. There's less lag there, anyway. http://oriserver.psim.us/

Naoto Shirogane
23rd July 2013, 2:56 PM
Your Serebii Username:Rairyan
Opponent's Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Game 1: (W ; 4-0)

Nitocrys
23rd July 2013, 3:44 PM
Your Serebii Username:Rairyan
Opponent's Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)W 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)W 4-0
first round u beat me 6-0, lol
gg, good luck in the tourny.

KingTorterraXIV
23rd July 2013, 8:21 PM
me and my opponent are working on a time to battle, and it should be happening soon

Kyro12
23rd July 2013, 8:48 PM
Should be getting my match done in ~6 hours

d0nut
23rd July 2013, 8:57 PM
I'm up 1-0 atm vs aura sensei, we will finish the other matchs later tonight hopefully.

Eliteknight
23rd July 2013, 9:29 PM
Your Serebii Username: Eliteknight/Doodooknight
Opponent's Serebii Username: Pokesonic
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) L 1-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 3-0
Additional Comments:GG

EmeraldGoblin
23rd July 2013, 11:44 PM
we are scheduled for friday to battle :)

ClayFighter
24th July 2013, 12:40 AM
Your Serebii Username: Clay95
Opponent's Serebii Username: Apollo77
Game 1: W; 5-0
Game 2: L; 0-6 DAT BP POWAAA
Game 3: L; 0-3
Additional Comments: Very nice games.

EonDragonFTW
24th July 2013, 12:53 AM
Ok, responded to my opponent, but we can't battle each other until Thursday/Friday. Despite this, will try to get this done ASAP

kuja20
24th July 2013, 1:05 AM
In contact with my opponent.

Aura Sensei™
24th July 2013, 1:13 AM
Lost 1-0 to d0nut first match and 2-0 second match. ggs

d0nut
24th July 2013, 1:14 AM
Your Serebii Username: d0nut
Opponent's Serebii Username: Aura Sensei
Game 1: W 1-0
Game 2: W 2-0
Game 3: N/A
Additional Comments: Won in 2 ggs though I didn't play as well as I could.

Chapter
24th July 2013, 4:18 AM
When will round 1 end, or can we advance freely? I will make my team now but i am on vacation till friday... i didnt expect this thing to start up so quickly, so, my opponent and i have already talked but is saturday/friday too late to have our Bo3? Just asking in case I should make my team on my laptop or my computer when I get home?

Ryuzzaki.L
24th July 2013, 4:26 AM
contacted kyro, just waiting now

Kingothestone
24th July 2013, 4:27 AM
When will round 1 end, or can we advance freely? I will make my team now but i am on vacation till friday... i didnt expect this thing to start up so quickly, so, my opponent and i have already talked but is saturday/friday too late to have our Bo3? Just asking in case I should make my team on my laptop or my computer when I get home?

Read the first post

justinjiaxinghu
24th July 2013, 10:35 AM
Read the first post

lol.

Anyways, still no reply from opponent.

Minedreigon
24th July 2013, 5:02 PM
Your name:Minedreigon
Opponents name: 00swms
Game 1:lose 0-1
Game 2: lose 0-3
Game 3- NA
Notes: first battle had lots of hax. I froze dragonite, opponent got a ton of crits and paralyzed keldeo. Second mach was less haxy, but there were crits.

00swms
24th July 2013, 5:03 PM
Your Serebii Username: 00swms
Opponent's Serebii Username: Minedreigon
Game 1: Win 1-0
Game 2: Win 3-0
Additional Comments: I had a great time batting you.

Minedreigon
24th July 2013, 5:06 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: Minedreigon
Game 1: Win 1-0
Game 2: Win 3-0
Additional Comments: I had great time battling you.

-00swms
I also had fun, except for the hax. GG.

Sparkbeat
24th July 2013, 5:34 PM
I also had fun, except for the hax. GG.

I'd just like to mention I saw the replays and you haxed him much much worse. Unless you were running Expert Belt, the paralyses on Keldeo didn't even matter. And 2 Para's with Jirachi was nothing compared to the freeze on Dragonite and the many crits you got.

Minedreigon
24th July 2013, 6:00 PM
I'd just like to mention I saw the replays and you haxed him much much worse. Unless you were running Expert Belt, the paralyses on Keldeo didn't even matter. And 2 Para's with Jirachi was nothing compared to the freeze on Dragonite and the many crits you got.

Hmmm, no I was not running expert belt. I don't get how it was not a problem, but oh well. Hax happens

Sparkbeat
24th July 2013, 6:31 PM
Hmmm, no I was not running expert belt. I don't get how it was not a problem, but oh well. Hax happens

It didn't matter because you were locked into Secret Sword, which is a 3HKO on Donphan iirc, so he would've still KO'd with Earthquake...just don't complain about hax when most of it (And pretty much all of it that mattered) went your way.

Minedreigon
24th July 2013, 7:38 PM
It didn't matter because you were locked into Secret Sword, which is a 3HKO on Donphan iirc, so he would've still KO'd with Earthquake...just don't complain about hax when most of it (And pretty much all of it that mattered) went your way.

Not all of it, but oh well, like I said already, hax happens. Plus he played well.

Utopian
24th July 2013, 7:47 PM
activity post, no reply yet

Kingothestone
24th July 2013, 7:57 PM

Not all of it, but oh well, like I said already, hax happens. Plus he played well.

Have your conversations elsewhere. This thread is specifiaclly for battle updates & activity posts, not whining about / debating the outcomes of battles. Take it somewhere else

Snorby
24th July 2013, 9:04 PM
2/3 of our battles are done, we should get the second done tonight :D

PokeN3rd
24th July 2013, 9:18 PM
Your Serebii Username: PokeN3rd
Opponent's Serebii Username: showmethemankey
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 2-0 or something, can't remember
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)L 3/4-0, can't remember
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 4/5-0, can't remember
Additional Comments: sirlin tho, trust

ShowMeTheMankey
24th July 2013, 10:29 PM
Your Serebii Username: PokeN3rd
Opponent's Serebii Username: showmethemankey
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 2-0 or something, can't remember
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)L 3/4-0, can't remember
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 4/5-0, can't remember
Additional Comments: sirlin tho, trust

Sorry if I appeared salty after Skarm was critted, I get too caught up in it and forget it's just a game lol.

gg's

Kyro12
24th July 2013, 10:37 PM
Your Serebii Username: Kyro12
Opponent's Serebii Username: Ryuzzaki. L
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 2-0 or 1-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) L 3-0 iirc
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 5-0
Additional Comments: ggs, sorry for the hax in the last game :C

Ryuzzaki.L
24th July 2013, 10:39 PM
Your Serebii Username: Kyro12
Opponent's Serebii Username: Ryuzzaki. L
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 2-0 or 1-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) L 3-0 iirc
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 5-0
Additional Comments: ggs, sorry for the hax in the last game :C

haha like I said no big deal xD its how the game goes but ggs! Good luck in the rest of the tour!

Volcer
25th July 2013, 2:39 AM
Activity post, will fight EG tomorrow.

The DragonKnight
25th July 2013, 2:47 AM
Currently up 1-0 against The Exalt. We will do the next one/two Friday.

Kingothestone
25th July 2013, 3:59 AM
Enough of this 'doing 1 battle now, the rest later' nonsense. It takes 15-20 minutes if you don't screw around to do 3 matches. Just get them all done and move on.

Snorby
25th July 2013, 5:39 AM
Your Serebii Username: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Opponent's Serebii Username: Zombieoverkill12
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 1-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) L 3-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 1-0
Additional Comments: All games were really close, and the only hax was an Iccicle crash miss from my Mamoswine. The last match really could have gone either way, but if mamo hadn't missed it wouldn't have been nearly as close. Awesome games man!

bendy001
25th July 2013, 3:09 PM
Your Serebii Username: Bendy001
Opponent's Serebii Username: Acros
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) 4-0 W
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) 5-0 W
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) NA
Additional Comments: GG

Arcos
25th July 2013, 3:09 PM
Your Serebii Username:Arcos
Opponent's Serebii Username:bendy001
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)Lose 4-0 i think
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)Lose 5-0
Additional Comments:GG! I was super bad. lol GG

Lt. BLEU™
25th July 2013, 3:36 PM
activity post
contacted opponent.....its gonna be difficult to get the battles done maybe because of almost 12 hour difference :(

d0nut
25th July 2013, 6:40 PM
stone edge is bad

The Last Jedi
25th July 2013, 7:32 PM
Your Serebii Username:kamoarc119
Opponent's Serebii Username:Adaptable Porygon -Z
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)W; 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)L; 0-4
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)W; 2-0
Additional Comments:awesome game went all out!

Adaptable Porygon-Z
25th July 2013, 8:15 PM
Your Serebii Username:kamoarc119
Opponent's Serebii Username:Adaptable Porygon -Z
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)W; 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)L; 0-4
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)W; 2-0
Additional Comments:awesome game went all out!

I confirm these results. GGs XD

EmeraldGoblin
25th July 2013, 8:51 PM
my opponent postponed to saturday :/

AnakBaé
25th July 2013, 9:14 PM
Your Serebii Username:AnakBae
Opponent's Serebii Username: SoulMuse
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)W; 6-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)w: 1-0
Additional Comments: Clean games. ggs man.

SoulMuse
25th July 2013, 9:17 PM
Your Serebii Username:AnakBae
Opponent's Serebii Username: SoulMuse
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)W; 6-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)w: 1-0
Additional Comments: Clean games. ggs man.

Confirming. Game 1 I just sort blew it, no questions. Game 2 was really fun, game right down to the wire. Both games were hax free, GGs.

The DragonKnight
25th July 2013, 9:21 PM
Your Serebii Username: The DragonKnight
Opponent's Serebii Username: The Exalt
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W; 3-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W; 5-0
Additional Comments: Good games man! Glad there was little hax.

The Exalt
25th July 2013, 9:25 PM
Your Serebii Username: The DragonKnight
Opponent's Serebii Username: The Exalt
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W; 3-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W; 5-0
Additional Comments: Good games man! Glad there was little hax.

Yup good games!! had fun battling you good luck!

Oh and KOTS are you glad the battles were done within 24 hours?

Nuovo
26th July 2013, 2:56 AM
Spark's a john. Been roosting in his xat, he's an afk mo.

Snorby
26th July 2013, 7:52 AM
Spark's a john. Been roosting in his xat, he's an afk mo.

Then go to the xat while he's "roosting" .-.

Utopian
26th July 2013, 4:34 PM
my opp is no where 2 b seen

Level 1 Frenzy Boar
26th July 2013, 7:19 PM
Your Serebii Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
Opponent's Serebii Username: bleuumbreon
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W; 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W; 2-0
Additional Comments: Good Game. #TeamBoar

Lt. BLEU™
26th July 2013, 7:26 PM
Your Serebii Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
Opponent's Serebii Username: bleuumbreon
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W; 4-0
Additional Comments: Good Game. #TeamBoar

confirming good games :)

#TWERKTEAM
26th July 2013, 7:32 PM
Your Serebii Username: #TWERKTEAM
Opponent's Serebii Username: Rising Star
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W : 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W : 6-0
Additional Comments: Using a different team each time is for the weak.

Rising Star
26th July 2013, 7:34 PM
Your Serebii Username: #TWERKTEAM
Opponent's Serebii Username: Rising Star
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W : 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W : 6-0
Additional Comments: Using a different team each time is for the weak.

Confirming. Who cares? It's not like it's against the rules lol.

#TWERKTEAM
26th July 2013, 7:37 PM
Confirming. Who cares? It's not like it's against the rules lol.

It's what you're supposed to do, I just don't need to.

ger9119
27th July 2013, 1:42 AM
Getting my match done tommorow , #TeamBoar

justinjiaxinghu
27th July 2013, 3:34 AM
Your Serebii Username: justinjiaxinghu
Opponent's Serebii Username: NeoHopeSTF
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W; 5-0
Additional Comments: Second match was somewhat haxy in my favour but gg's!

Lunar.
27th July 2013, 5:39 AM
I won vs user NoHeart 2-0 ggs

Your Serebii Username: Lunar.
Opponent's Serebii Username: NoHeart
Game 1: Win idk
Game 2: Win idk
Additional Comments: kots stop forcing your dumb win thingy on us .-.

Volcer
27th July 2013, 5:52 AM
Your Serebii Username: Valaraukar
Opponent's Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) Win 3-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) Lose 5-0 lol
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) Lose 4-0
Additional Comments: misclick cost me

Good games, were very enjoyable.

kuja20
27th July 2013, 7:09 AM
Your Serebii Username: kuja20
Opponent's Serebii Username: meliekpi
Game 1: W: 4-0
Game 2: W: 3-0
Additional Comments: Apart from lol at this form. gg's meliekpi, some instances of hax vs me, but somehow managed to win.

Utopian
27th July 2013, 7:25 PM
can i get a sub or yes

ger9119
27th July 2013, 8:24 PM
Your Serebii Username: Ger
Opponent's Serebii Username: EonDragon
Game 1: 3-0
Game 2: 1-0
Additional Comments: Mightyena pwr

EonDragonFTW
27th July 2013, 8:26 PM
Your Serebii Username: Ger
Opponent's Serebii Username: EonDragon
Game 1: 3-0
Game 2: 1-0
Additional Comments: Mightyena pwr

Confirming, ggs. Last one was too close.

Psilo
27th July 2013, 8:45 PM
Your Serebii Username: Psilo
Opponent's Serebii Username: Scubasteve23
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) L 0-2
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W 5-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) W 6-0
Additional Comments:

Usatoday
27th July 2013, 8:56 PM
Your Serebii Username:Usatoday
Opponent's Serebii Username:KingTorterraXIV
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)Win 5-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)Lose 4-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)Win 3-0
Additional Comments: Game one keldeo screwed him over, game two I misplayed my breloom really badly, and game three I had some min damage hax against Torry it was quite funny and here are the calcs king

252 SpA Heatran SolarBeam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 131-155 (39.57 - 46.82%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252 SpA Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Eelektross: 196-231 (63.02 - 74.27%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Albeit I think I frigged the last calc up

+2 252 SpA Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Eelektross: 294-346 (94.53 - 111.25%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

Kingothestone
28th July 2013, 5:24 AM
Miror has forfeit to T-Bolt due to serious internet issues. Just over 48 hours left to do these last few matches.

NeohopeSTF
28th July 2013, 5:34 PM
Your Serebii Username: justinjiaxinghu
Opponent's Serebii Username: NeoHopeSTF
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W; 5-0
Additional Comments: Second match was somewhat haxy in my favour but gg's!

Confirming this, GG

Nuovo
29th July 2013, 4:35 AM
Your Serebii Username: Nuovo
Opponent's Serebii Username: contrail
Game 1: W: 5-2[R]
Game 2: W: 3-0
Additional Comments: GGs.

Kingothestone
30th July 2013, 12:33 PM

Round 1 has ended with 2 matches left unfinished. Jets and Chapter of Charizard receive activity wins, D-BRAY and Slysunder are eliminated. On to round 2.

Participants

Bracket

Posting Battles

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

Round 2 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, August 6th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Naoto Shirogane
30th July 2013, 3:45 PM
Your Serebii Username: Rairyan
Opponent's Serebii Username: Kyro12
Game 1: W: 4-0
Game 2: W: 5-0
Additional Comments: GGs.

EZ Target?
30th July 2013, 4:01 PM
vm'd thedragonknight

Connor™
30th July 2013, 4:10 PM
Your Serebii Username: Ima_Penguin_95
Opponent's Serebii Username: d0nut
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) Won, 2-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) Won, 3-0
Additional Comments:
stone edge is bad

Snorby
30th July 2013, 4:25 PM
contacted my opponent

kuja20
30th July 2013, 5:26 PM
Sent PokeN3rd a PM, hope to get this done soon.

T-Bolt
30th July 2013, 5:36 PM
Opponent contacted.

EmeraldGoblin
30th July 2013, 6:32 PM
Your Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Opponent's Serebii Username: Losttm
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) w 1-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W 4-0
Additional Comments:

Liltwick
30th July 2013, 6:33 PM
Your Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Opponent's Serebii Username: Losttm
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) w 1-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W 4-0
Additional Comments:

Confirming, and it was 3-0 for the last one :/

#TWERKTEAM
30th July 2013, 7:28 PM
Contacted Chapter of my Bootypipe

Apollo77
30th July 2013, 10:11 PM
Contacted my opponent, awaiting response.

kuja20
30th July 2013, 11:36 PM
Your Serebii Username: kuja20
Opponent's Serebii Username: PokeN3rd
Game 1: W: 3-0
Game 2: W: 1-0

GG's PokeN3rd.

PokeN3rd
30th July 2013, 11:37 PM
Confirming, gg's.

Go kuja and connor!

busterj99
30th July 2013, 11:44 PM
Gonna resign got vacation soon and don't wana hold up the tourney gl to all participants and have fun

Nuovo
31st July 2013, 12:03 AM
Eliteknight is gone for like 5 more days. I'll throw him a vm when he gets back.

Lunar.
31st July 2013, 11:08 AM
Dear all my opponents, I am here: http://xat.com/theGreatbasedAmerica

bendy001
31st July 2013, 1:24 PM
contacted opponent

awaiting response

kuja20
31st July 2013, 4:09 PM
Dear all my opponents, I am here: http://xat.com/theGreatbasedAmerica

Not an issue, you shall be crushed by me next round, Lunerd. :D

jirachiuser1
31st July 2013, 9:13 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: ger
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) w
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) l
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) w
Additional Comments: gg

ger9119
31st July 2013, 9:17 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: ger

Ughhh confirming GG, messed up some calcs on speed :(

B.B.King
31st July 2013, 11:45 PM
Your Serebii Username: B.B.King
Opponent's Serebii Username: Apollo77
Game 1: (W ; 5-0)
Game 2: (W ; 6-3)

Honus
1st August 2013, 4:09 AM
aye i be contactin this kid soon, ill find him on one of the hot xats or somethin

#TWERKTEAM
1st August 2013, 4:12 AM
aye i be contactin this kid soon, ill find him on one of the hot xats or somethin

see u in the finals hottie

Utopian
1st August 2013, 7:06 PM
timezones are quite the issue but we're tryna to get around it

Your Serebii Username: Jets
Opponent's Serebii Username: T-Bolt
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 5-5 [R]
Additional Comments: freeze tamer gg

justinjiaxinghu
2nd August 2013, 9:02 AM
almost bak home and gonna do some times one calcs like usual.

T-Bolt
2nd August 2013, 1:08 PM
Your Serebii Username: Jets
Opponent's Serebii Username: T-Bolt
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 5-5 [R]
Additional Comments: freeze tamer gg

Confirming. Sorry for the late response, it was the middle of the night when we had our battles.

justinjiaxinghu
3rd August 2013, 3:22 AM
Lunar isn't responding =.=

Lunar.
3rd August 2013, 6:25 PM
Responded and went on at the time he told me to but he wasn't on and I later had to go, but we should get this done. 12 hour difference.. good job kots!

bendy001
3rd August 2013, 6:51 PM
Your Serebii Username: Bendy001
Opponent's Serebii Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 4-0

EZ Target?
3rd August 2013, 9:52 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: TheDragonKnight
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 3-0?
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) W 6-0
Additional Comments: some hax in game 1, clean game 2

#TWERKTEAM
3rd August 2013, 9:54 PM
waiting on chapter of my bootypipe

The DragonKnight
3rd August 2013, 9:58 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: TheDragonKnight
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 3-0?
Additional Comments: some hax in game 1, clean game 2

Confirming, good games. Oh well. Good luck with the tourney.

Chapter
3rd August 2013, 11:51 PM
My Opponent won't respond to my VMs. I dont want to be knocked out cause of his inactivity, so Im just posting to make sure that im not.

justinjiaxinghu
4th August 2013, 3:03 AM
Responded and went on at the time he told me to but he wasn't on

...check your vms again.

I scheduled another match that we can get done today.

Connor™
4th August 2013, 11:32 AM
My Opponent won't respond to my VMs. I dont want to be knocked out cause of his inactivity, so Im just posting to make sure that im not.

That's because he pretty much expects you to get on xat.

Chapter
4th August 2013, 3:21 PM
I can't use Xat. It doesn't load on my computer.

justinjiaxinghu
4th August 2013, 4:11 PM
Ok lunar bruh now im waiting for you. GET ON PWEEZ.

Kingothestone
4th August 2013, 5:21 PM
Ok lunar bruh now im waiting for you. GET ON PWEEZ.

Don't arrange battles on the thread. Keep it strictly to VM / PM. If they are not responding, simply continue posting activity here and keep trying. Posts such as the above are completely unnecessary.

Snorby
4th August 2013, 5:26 PM
My opponent stated via VM that he cannot complete the battle due to internet issues.

Kingothestone
4th August 2013, 5:43 PM
My opponent stated via VM that he cannot complete the battle due to internet issues.

Mean Mr. Snorlax advances.

Honus
4th August 2013, 7:23 PM
activity so you know i'm here :)
we're working on finding a time to play voraciously

#TWERKTEAM
4th August 2013, 8:37 PM

what are you talking about I respond to all your VMs. I even tell you where I am, if you cannot get on ask someone you know to get on the xat to find me. I'm literally telling you where I'll be, unlike you.

Kingothestone
4th August 2013, 8:50 PM
what are you talking about I respond to all your VMs. I even tell you where I am, if you cannot get on ask someone you know to get on the xat to find me. I'm literally telling you where I'll be, unlike you.

The fact that you expect him to go find you on a xat chatroom is absurd. Arrange a set time to fight, show up at that time, and do it. Don't sit on Xat waiting for your opponent. And, once again, keep your scheduling arguments off of this thread.

Psilo
4th August 2013, 9:02 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: Usatoday
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) w 2-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) l 0-3
Game 3: (W/L ; Score) w 5-2
Additional Comments: Final game was mine, so he forfeited.

Are you happy Kots? You militant-minded malodorous monkey.

Honus
4th August 2013, 9:35 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: 00swms
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) W 6-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)n/a
Additional Comments:Good game, sorry for getting a bit mad over a crit

00swms
4th August 2013, 9:39 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: Honus
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) L 6-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) L 6-0
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)n/a
Additional Comments:GG

Usatoday
4th August 2013, 9:40 PM
Opponent's Serebii Username: Usatoday
Additional Comments: Don't recall the scores. gg's
I absolutely hate that amoonguss games one and two were pretty awesome matches actually but game three i played like garbo game one 2-0 you game two 4-0 me game three 5-2 forfeit you

Nuovo
4th August 2013, 11:09 PM
My opponent still isn't home, although he said he'd be home tomorrow. Just in case, activity.

justinjiaxinghu
5th August 2013, 5:26 AM
activity. lunar seriously. please reply to my VMs at the VERY LEAST.

Eliteknight
5th August 2013, 7:25 AM
in contact with opponent should be getting this done at 8pm gmt-7 tomorrow night

Chapter
5th August 2013, 5:06 PM
Looks like TWERKTEAM and have a battle scheduled for later today.

Kingothestone
5th August 2013, 5:58 PM
12 hours left in the round.

Chapter
5th August 2013, 6:35 PM
Uh oh. In that case we definitely have a battled scheduled for today. XD

#TWERKTEAM
5th August 2013, 7:58 PM
Hopefully we'll be able to get our battle done, the only times he's proposed are times I'm working and whenever I would try to set up a battle he would say "not now tmrw"

EDIT: He says he can battle now, like 20 minutes before I leave for work. I message him on PS saying we have to hurry though, he responds "K", then leaves. ._.

Honus
5th August 2013, 11:02 PM
*throws ds at wall* -___-

Eliteknight
6th August 2013, 3:15 AM
Your Serebii Username:Eliteknight
Opponent's Serebii Username:Nuovo
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) L 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) L 4-0
Additional Comments:

Nuovo
6th August 2013, 3:16 AM
Your Serebii Username:Eliteknight
Opponent's Serebii Username:Nuovo
Game 1: (W/L ; Score) L 4-0
Game 2: (W/L ; Score) L 4-0
Additional Comments:

That. GGs.

Chapter
6th August 2013, 3:49 AM
I can't battle right now, so I'll just give #TWERKTEAM the win. GL to him.

#TWERKTEAM
6th August 2013, 3:50 AM
Chapter of Johning's teams magically got deleted from pokemonshowdown so he's giving me the win

Lunar.
6th August 2013, 4:50 AM
Sorry about taking so long to get my match done stuff came up and i was unable to get on my computer for a few days, if we can get an extension that would be awesome but if not it is my own fault that this match didn't get done.

Kingothestone
6th August 2013, 6:00 AM

Round 2 has ended with 1 match left unfinished. justinjiaxinghu receives an activity win. Lunar. is eliminated. On to round 3.

Participants

Bracket

Posting Battles

Your Serebii Username:
Additional Comments:

Round 3 of this tournament will last for 1 week. This round will end at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, August 13th. There will be no exceptions, and no extensions. Get your battles done.

Good luck

Snorby
6th August 2013, 6:33 AM
COntacted my opponent

justinjiaxinghu
6th August 2013, 6:37 AM
Contacting opponent.

EZ Target?
6th August 2013, 9:56 AM
doing the battle today! gl to everyone!

kuja20
6th August 2013, 12:48 PM
Ya know Kots, you could have given Lunar a little bit of extra time, a good tournament host knows when to give extensions under reasonable circumstances. I'm in contact with justinjaxinghu or however his username is spelt, shame that I didn't get to personally crush Lunar.

Honus
6th August 2013, 4:11 PM
yea i have to agree, i mean you could have just given a little extension while lunar got his net working again, there is no reason to meet any arbitrary deadline, i mean i understand no one wants a 4 month long tourney but no one will die if all matches are not played by the 6th of august

anyways i shall contact anakbae...