PDA

View Full Version : #173/035/036 Cleffa / Clefairy / Clefable

SerebiiBot
8th October 2013, 7:42 PM
#173 Cleffa (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/173.shtml)
#035 Clefairy (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/035.shtml)
#036 Clefable (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/036.shtml)
http://www.serebii.net/art/173.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/173.shtml)
http://www.serebii.net/art/35.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/035.shtml)
http://www.serebii.net/art/36.png (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/036.shtml)

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/fairy.gif http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/fairy.gif
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/fairy.gif http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/fairy.gif

Eeveemaster
16th October 2013, 7:28 PM
Looking for any of these line. Please VM me! Will trade anything you want if I have it!

ArtImitatingLife
16th October 2013, 7:33 PM
Looking desperately for any of this line, please message me.

Alive&Alone
21st October 2013, 2:17 AM
I have Clefairy in one of my Friend Safaris, and will trade them for anything as long as I get your Friend Code. PM me if you're interested!

PsychoticDust
22nd October 2013, 2:17 PM
I have quite a few Cleffa's. PM me with if you want to trade. I'm not looking for anything in my signature.

Shack
22nd October 2013, 9:16 PM
Anyone have any of this line for trade? PM me. I can offer Larvitar, Bagon, Gible, Deino, Snorlax, Aron, Fossil Pokes and more.

yoshikidneo
23rd October 2013, 9:09 PM
I can breed this Pokemon with its Hidden Ability! I can also breed anything i my sig. I am willing to trade for a few things, mainly Pokemon with Hidden abilities I dont have. But if you have a Friend Safari with Ditto in it, Ill trade you 3 of what I offer just to use your safari. I am also interested in shiny pokemon, but don't have any yet. PM me and we can work something out!

DalekJL1995
26th October 2013, 8:35 PM
need a clefairy in premier ball
FC 3110-5174-5318

that1chick
28th October 2013, 1:28 AM
I have Clefairy with Friend Guard. I can breed them, though I have one at level 30 that I can trade. I'm looking for Larvesta or a female Eevee with Anticipation. I'd also be willing to trade for any low-level pokemon if you have something good/rare in your Friend Safari.

I have HA Litleo, Seel, Vulpix, Goomy, Snorunt, Sewaddle, Meditite, and Ponyta. I also have regular ability Growlithe, Togepi and Shroomish. I'll trade any of these in addition to Clefairy for a female Eevee with Anticipation.

PM me with offers! :)

ChoiceMaker
1st November 2013, 10:31 PM
Need anything in the evolution chain. PM with trade info

fusilli_josh
2nd November 2013, 3:44 AM
I need a clefairy for my fairy team and can't seem to find anybody with one. can someone trade me one or anything in its evolution chain?

sixpackshyofpretty
6th November 2013, 1:29 PM
Looking for anything in the Clefairy Family with the hidden ability. Preferably Calm or Bold but does not matter. Most of my good stuff is locked up in Black 2, but I do have the following with Hidden Abilities and can breed more(don't have the Dittos for specific Natures):

Pinsir
Fenniken
Bulbasaur
Eevee
Numel

Will have Froakie and Abra soon

tiamark
10th November 2013, 11:32 PM
Hello, looking for any of the Clefairy-line. Level / ability / IV etc are not important.
Please PM me to work out details.

Thanks kindly in advance!

Edit: Got one. Thanks.

Menotyou
20th November 2013, 8:33 PM
I need a cleffa/clefairy with 5IV (except Atk) bold with Magic Guard ability. I have a shiny hoppip, HA ditto's, Rotom, Shiny Slowbro... Etc. Also is there anyone who can get me a perfect Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with Softboiled and same stuff as above once the pokebank gets online and running? That would be the best. I would do a large trade for that. Involving trading my fully trained legends from GenV

d4rkest
21st November 2013, 3:27 AM
I have a F bold magic guard cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 wish - luxury ball for trade.

Gneiss Guy
21st November 2013, 11:00 AM
I have access to this family with decent ivs (max def, spatk, spdef) so I can breed more on request. Looking for a couple of things, primarily atm a decent iv (3 max or higher) male swirlix/slurpuff. PM me with offers.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they have their HA.

jobin
21st November 2013, 5:16 PM
I have Clefairy in my Safari and still quite a bit of room in my friend list, ATM. PM me if you add me with your own Safari details.

Charmily
14th January 2014, 1:45 PM
Looking for either Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Lotad, Cacturne or Shroomish (or any other pokemon in their lines) with drain punch.

Just PM me with what you might want in exchange, I'm pretty good at breeding pokemon :)

And I also have a water friend safari with Frogadier as well :)

JHVJUNIOR
16th January 2014, 8:56 PM
Want a Cleffary, PM me

hunterrock
17th January 2014, 11:59 PM
looking for 4iv HA clefairy, ill offer a yveltal pm plz

Awolnation
26th January 2014, 8:00 PM
I have some 4-5 IV timid cleffas caught in moon balls. They have the ability cute charm and have the following egg moves: Belly drum, Fake Tears, Aromatherapy, and Wish. Looking for 4-5 IV pokemon, specifically bold Magic Guard Solosis, a decent natured Sand Veil Gible, and an adamant or jolly Unburden Treecko. Pm if interested :)

MadMarchHare
12th February 2014, 3:52 AM
Need a Clefairy. Dont care about IVs or anything. Just want it for the dex entry. PM if you have one please.

AC4Heavy
15th February 2014, 6:27 PM
Looking for any of the three with their hidden ability(nature and ivs do not matter), pm me if interested with reasonable requests and I will check if I have them
FC: 3454-0621-9555

mysterytrainer2
20th March 2014, 6:53 PM
Looking for 2 Clefairies for my Collection!
Will trade 1 Shiny Staravia & 1 Electabuzz with Electrizer please PM me back so we can
do business!
Name: Jacob
3DS FC: 2208-6033-7329
Friend Safari Pokemon: Sneasel, Delibird, & Lapras (Ice Type!)

Amacitare
19th April 2014, 3:57 AM
I have FS Clefairy. PM me if you want to make an offer!

zivct
4th May 2014, 4:47 PM
looking for one of these pokemons, i don't have a lot to offer.
i Currently have 425 pokemons in my pokedex then if you need somting that is breedable then mybe i can help and i have some berrys like Grepa,Hondew,Tamato and more then please pm me.

smg140
7th May 2014, 3:19 PM
Looking for on of these pokemon, I dont care i its one of your breeding rejects or anything like that, PM me if you have an offer :)

King Mob
11th May 2014, 10:55 AM
I've been breeding some Cleffa's with Wish and Aromatherapy. Not really looking for much in return. Maybe another pokemon with an egg move or something. IV's don't matter as the Cleffa's I currently have only have 1 or 2 IV's.

just_forfun
12th May 2014, 10:22 AM
Hey King Mob, do your cleffas have their hidden abilities? If they do, I can offer an adamant fletchling with 4IVs and its HA :)

If anyone has this line with its HA, I would offer the same

Connor
15th May 2014, 12:30 AM
Looking for one of these. Have many breeding rejects, or other things to trade.

Falsetto
25th May 2014, 7:08 AM
I can breed Cleffa's in a Love Ball or Moon Ball. Can do IV's as well. PM with offers and interest.

WilliamPurple
19th June 2014, 9:52 PM
looking for a modest or bold cleffa with magic guard. I can offer the following:
Lv. 72 Docile Zygarde
Lv. 73 Careful Moltres
Lv. 53 Sassy Xerneas
Lv. 81 Naughty Mewtwo
Lv. 100 Timid Mew
Lv. 100 Hasty Genesect
Lv. 43 Relaxed Suicune
Lv. 32 Rash Raikou
Lv. 41 Lonely Celebi

snorlaxbro26
3rd August 2014, 9:22 PM
Anyone want a 5 IV calm clefairy? willing to trade

WhiteBlair
13th August 2014, 8:57 PM
Hello,

Does anyone have a Cleffa/Clefairy with Softboiled?

Isamu
20th August 2014, 3:33 PM
FT:

0IV Victini (Event)
0IV Jirachi

ALL below are SHINY

6IV Cleffa
5IV Snorunt
6IV Salamance
6IV Zebstrika
5IV Squirtle
4IV Charmander
6IV Deino
0IV Espeon (all IVs are at 30)
1IV Pichu (Event)
6IV Teddiursa
0IV Butterfree (Lv 100)
5IV Clawitzer
3IV Scatterbug
5IV Vivillon
6IV Venonat
3IV Azurill
6IV Lairon
5IV Ho-oh
6IV Mew
6IV Cresselia
4IV Genesect
0IV Shaymin
1IV Manaphy

LF: Tamabunta Shiny Jirachi (Legit) mostly but will take other offers :)

PM me if you have offers! :)

DarkForce
21st August 2014, 7:08 AM
Looking for 3-5 iv Bold Cleffa/Clefairy with Wish.

I have the following mostly with 3-4 ivs and a few with 5:

-Honedge
-Marill w/ Aqua Jet and/or Belly Drum
-Mawile
-Torchic
-Ralts
-Klefki
-Skrelp

PM me with offers

NorthernAurora
21st August 2014, 6:56 PM
Hello there! Really looking for a male clefairy/clefable with it's HA unaware. Pls PM if you have one with what it is you're looking for :) thanks people!

Ironwaffles95
22nd August 2014, 4:53 AM
Looking for a male cleffa, clef airy, or clefable with their hidden ability. I can offer:

flawless magnetite with hidden power fire (ability magnet pull)
flawless yamask (impish nature)

and these pokemon's hidden abilities:
murkrow
fletchling
froakie
Torchic
Poliwag
Squirtle
Chespin
Starly
Timburr
Dritini
Areodactyl
Vulpix
Gligar
Gible
Swinub
Sandshrew

Pm for offers!

The Last Jedi
31st August 2014, 5:28 AM
looking for any 2-5 Iv female magic guard clefairy, or a 5 Iv male magic guard ability

for trade 2 shines and 2 mega stones for one

Tiffy
1st September 2014, 5:39 AM
DESPERATELY seeking Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with Softboiled. Ability does not matter.

Can offer:

Timid Keldeo
Modest Articuno
Impish Phanpy (5IV w/ Heavy Slam, Play Rough, and Ice Shard)
SHINY Impish Whimsicott (Leech Seed, Encore, Substitute, and Taunt. Basically prepared for battle.)
SHINY Timid Serperior (Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, and Giga Drain)

Please, looking to trade fast! Thanks! <3

[Masters]Mysterion
1st September 2014, 5:39 PM
Looking for a member of this line. It should be kb, shiny, 5IV missing atk with the ha unburden and the em Wish. Preferably with a bold nature, but I also accept Calm or Modest,
In return I offer 2 Pokemon from this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VTr6Vx20Ww7ATTYBDvsGoSRYt3mqq_CylZaILIcibCY/edit#gid=0) list of kb shinies for a bold one or 1 for another nature.
If you don't need shinies, I also have most legendaries or event pokemon with high IVs and good natures.

Thanks for your patience.

Yurimi
2nd September 2014, 4:54 AM
Looking for a female shiny cleffa with a bold nature and magic guard as it's ability

Offering:
VGC milotic
T/UT movie Victini
Event reshiram and zekrom
Event arceus
GameStop deoxys
Space center deoxys
Alamos darkrai
Eppie mew
Gio mew
Palcity mew
Mystery mew
Fall mew
Aura mew
The shiny dogs
XD togepi
Ageto celebi
GameStop Jirachi
Summer jirachi
Wishmaker jirachi regular and shiny
Fal2012 mewtwo
GameStop celebi
XD Lugia
XD Articuno
XD Moltres
XD Zapdos
Manaphy regular and shiny
Nobunga rayquaza
Plasma Genesect
Spr2013 Meloetta
Movie12 Meloetta
Smr2012 Keldeo
Movie12 Keldeo
Spring reshiram
Spring zekrom
May2012 darkrai
Tru dragonite
Tru Shaymin
Almia darkrai
Doel deoxys
Plasma deoxys
Palcity lucario
Shiny giratina
Shiny dialga
Kyle riolu
Vgc larvitar
Singing jap pikachu
Shiny pichu event
Ash's pikachu
Pre-Movie release Diancie
French Pokeball vivillon

Shinies
Gothita
Archen
Zorua
Axew
Purrloin
Lillipup
Krookodile
Larvesta
Weavile
Ditto
Rapidash
Vulpix
Oddish
Nidoran (F)
Hoppip
Sentret
Togepi
Lugia
Politoed
Mareep
Smoochum
Crobat
Larvitar
Aipom
Igglybuff
Beautifly
Skitty
Trapinch
Altaria
Latios
Latias
Buneary
Happiny
Cresselia
Shaymin
Leafeon
Virizion
Electivire
Shiny starters
Plusle
Minun
Starly
Deerling
Minccino
Regigigas
Ralts
Croagunk
Porygon
Magmortar
Luxray
Conkeldurr
Panpour
Pansage
Pansear
Deino
Hydreigon
Petilil
Tranquill
Eevee
Audino
Eelektross
Stoutland
Simisage
Simipour
Swoobat
Scolipede
Duosion
Galvantula
Tynamo
Gothitelle
Litwick
Dratini
Tyranitar
Hitmontop
Golduck
Gastly
Nincada
Butterfree
Maractus
Sunkern
Seel
Poliwag
Shaymin
Roserade
Mothim
Vivillon

Owen1997
6th September 2014, 2:20 AM
i have a calm clefairy (Breed in fire red) with 28-31 IV in HP/def/sp.def/spd with move tutor moves soft bolded, seismic toss, Heal Bell and gen 4 tm stealth rocks, pm with offers.

SkyBlue
10th September 2014, 4:29 PM
Hi all.
I'm looking for a magic guard+soft boiled 5iv cleffa/clefairy/clefable. Preferably bold natured but I'll accept calm or modest.

I've got various 5-6 iv shinies and legendaries I can offer. Pm me if you have one please ^w^

ModernGamer
13th September 2014, 7:15 PM
I'm looking for a HA Clefable with helping hand.

I'd prefer 31/x/31/31/31/x w/ a bold nature.

raichu 2 cute
30th September 2014, 10:17 PM
Looking for a clefairy or a cleffa willing to trade what evers in my signature

PokemonCarnage
18th November 2014, 10:07 PM
LF:

Cleffa @Calm
=Friend Guard
EGG MOVE = WISH
31-X-31-31-31-31

FT:
pokemon in my trade shop

Tytanium
5th December 2014, 3:53 AM
Want a Clefairy with softboiled...
Ivs, EVS, nature....all of that doesnt matter...just the move

ScytheSwipe
10th January 2015, 2:08 AM
Looking for a magic gaurd clefairy clefable with softboiled iv ev nature matters not to me i just want one please and thank you will trade you whatever pokemon with whatever nature you want with the exception of perfect iv or hidden ability pokemon

caterpie_is_awesome_123
10th January 2015, 7:36 AM
LF Magic Guard Clefairy/Clefable/Cleffa. Please PM me with offers!(:

SirBlazikeen
10th January 2015, 5:07 PM
Looking for a Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with softboiled. IV's, EV's and Nature do not matter just as long as it has softboiled PM me please :)

caterpie_is_awesome_123
16th January 2015, 3:49 AM
In DESPERATE need of softboiled/magic guard clefable. I realize how hard it is to get one, so I'm offering multiple shinies. Please PM me!

ceejaybee
17th January 2015, 4:01 AM
Looking for a clefairy/ clefable. No special requirements, I just need to have one. PM Me plz, lots of 5 ivs and rare/shinies.

Edit: got one! Thanks!

Prakhar
17th January 2015, 4:08 AM
Have: Shiny Cleffa Magic Guard lvl 1 (modest, i think)

Looking For: Offer

Ryuken
17th January 2015, 6:04 AM
Looking for a Clefairy/Clefable with the move softboiled. Anything else does not matter, but good Iv's would be welcomed.
I can offer several 5IV shiny and non shiny pokemon for it, PM me with details.

DarthPA
9th March 2015, 4:39 AM
I'm looking for 2 Clefairys with Soft-Boiled. I can offer any of the pokemon in my sig as well as several shinies or whatever it is you want. PM me with what you would like in return and I'll see what I can do.

s33k3r
20th April 2015, 8:16 PM
LF: soft-boiled Clefairy. Will accept Clefable but only if it has Moonblast as well. Nature, IV's, and EV's don't matter. I have many flawless, BR, and shiny Pokemon FT.

zanbro
4th July 2015, 10:11 PM
I'm looking for a female Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable that is caught in a love ball, preferably with Magic Guard. No other requirements. Show me your wishlist or I'll offer you a few of my nice mons. Thanks!

Xron
31st July 2015, 7:08 PM
LF HA Clefairy. No special moves or IVs needed. I can give you a legendary, as im not going to use them. FC: 5129-3189-0748

Dark_DeX
30th September 2015, 3:11 PM
I need a Friend Guard Clefairy. No need for any special IV's and/or nature.

PM me if you happen to have one and we'll see if I have anything you want. Legendaries, shiny mime jr, EV'd Snorlax, Delphox maybe? Or make me a offer :)

Richie-rich0110
13th April 2016, 12:11 PM
Can anyone help me with a magic guard clefable with softboiled please

Yurimi
8th June 2016, 6:46 PM
Looking for a female Cleffa with preferably Magic Guard as its ability. If it can, I would like it to have Psychic as one of its moves. Would love it to be in a heal ball but not a deal breaker. I would like it to still be in its egg so that it has my OT and I can nickname it myself. IV's, EV's don't matter and would prefer for it to have a beneficial nature PM me please what you would want in return.

JohnPaull
18th June 2016, 8:08 PM
Looking for a Clefable, only needing it for filling up my Pokedex.
I can trade back if you don't want to part with it lol
if someone could help you would be an absolute saviour!

FC:- 3583-2930-8151

Thanks a lot!

Colorvision2
4th August 2016, 7:56 AM
Looking for a Clefa/Clefairy/Clefable with the move softboiled.
I can trade it for:
Mew
Snorlax
Jirachi
Deoxys
Celebi
Cresselia
Manaphy
Landorus.

loveandstardust
22nd August 2016, 2:40 AM
Looking for HA Clefairy or Clefable,
Have full dex so can probably breed/trade anything, please PM me if you would like to trade!

Scherzando
14th September 2016, 12:43 PM
I have some female Dream Ball Cleffas for trade; just choose Magic Guard or Friend Guard. Looking for a female HA (Prankster) Purrloin/Liepard in an Ultra Ball. PM me please!