PDA

View Full Version : Official X & Y Help Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Wulava
10th October 2013, 6:36 AM
As the games are out and people are already asking questions about what's where and so forth, you can have a Help thread to ask those questions in!

Please keep the posts to the topic of answering/asking questions please. Also have patience with questions as sometimes posts get missed - you are allowed to re-post questions if a significant amount of time has passed without an answer (unless you'd be double posting which isn't allowed =p).

Please take a good look at the XY section of the main site (http://serebii.net/xy/) first before asking your questions.
Also, please be aware some questions can't be answered at once.

relaxo12
11th October 2013, 11:25 AM
where is the ralts trader in lumiose city? cant find him :/

Razmos
11th October 2013, 11:30 AM
where is the ralts trader in lumiose city? cant find him :/
It's only in post-game after you defeat the champion.

King Shuckle
11th October 2013, 11:33 AM
I'm sort of confused on how to evolve Inkay. You are suppose to hold the 3DS upside down to make evolve right? But when do you do this? Right before it levels up? Anytime during battle? Or just randomly flipping the 3DS upside down at any moment? And at what level can you start doing this?

relaxo12
11th October 2013, 11:37 AM
already beat him! help!

gruffpunch
11th October 2013, 1:01 PM
anyone know how to evolve sliggoo hes lvl 80 now and still no goodra :(

Gelatini Jejunator
11th October 2013, 1:04 PM
anyone know how to evolve sliggoo hes lvl 80 now and still no goodra :(

Goodra evolves via level up in the rain, I believe.

MasterofArcanine
11th October 2013, 1:08 PM
Hey guys. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but... in the PGL Link Serebii shared in t mentioned the Torchic Event. Does that mean we have to get it off the PGL or is it still over Wifi. Anyone know? Sorry is this is the wrong place to ask this.

gruffpunch
11th October 2013, 1:09 PM
Goodra evolves via level up in the rain, I believe. thankyou now to find some rain :P

Tsutaja1996
11th October 2013, 1:11 PM
Does anyone know where Pancham can be found?

gruffpunch
11th October 2013, 1:23 PM
i can confirm you need to level up sliggoo in the rain to evolve him in to goodra not sure what lvl he needs to be tho

Gelatini Jejunator
11th October 2013, 1:25 PM
i can confirm you need to level up sliggoo in the rain to evolve him in to goodra not sure what lvl he needs to be tho

Level 70, I think.

Razmos
11th October 2013, 1:35 PM
Does anyone know where Pancham can be found?
It's only found on Route 5, shortly after the first gym.

Everlasting
11th October 2013, 1:50 PM
Can someone tell me if there's any in-game trade concerning Skrelp and Clauncher ?

Zyon
11th October 2013, 2:08 PM
I've got a question regarding where the data gets saved to. I'm getting both physical copies of X and Y, is the data saved onto the cartridge or my 3DS system(SD card)?
I want to know if I can just play both games on one 3DS system then whenever I want to trade/battling with them I can just put one into another 3DS and still have it all. Or if I need to start both copies on different 3DS systems in order to trade/battle between the two.

Wulava
11th October 2013, 2:27 PM
I've got a question regarding where the data gets saved to. I'm getting both physical copies of X and Y, is the data saved onto the cartridge or my 3DS system(SD card)?
I want to know if I can just play both games on one 3DS system then whenever I want to trade/battling with them I can just put one into another 3DS and still have it all. Or if I need to start both copies on different 3DS systems in order to trade/battle between the two.

3DS games, whether physical or a digital copy, it always saves on the SD card.
So, if you wish to trade or battle, you need to have a separate system, each with their own saves and copies.

Simply copying your save to another SD card and using it on a different 3DS won't work.

Tenilius
11th October 2013, 2:54 PM
So, if you wish to trade or battle, you need to have a separate system, each with their own saves and copies.

Simply copying your save to another SD card and using it on a different 3DS won't work.

Does this mean if I were to play through X and Y on "3DS 1" I can't then trade with myself by putting one of X or Y into "3DS 2"?

Wulava
11th October 2013, 2:59 PM
Does this mean if I were to play through X and Y on "3DS 1" I can't then trade with myself by putting one of X or Y into "3DS 2"?

Of course not. Unless you have a save file of the games on the 2nd 3DS as well...

So I suggest that you play X in one 3DS, then Y in the other.

Everlasting
11th October 2013, 3:03 PM

I still doubt about that. Maybe for digital copies, but I can freely play my physical game carts without a SD card on my 3DS and my saved file is there.
I sometimes put my own game on my brother's 3DS and my save file is there as well...

Tenilius
11th October 2013, 3:05 PM
I still doubt about that. Maybe for digital copies, but I can freely play my physical game carts without a SD card on my 3DS and my saved file is still there.

This is what I thought would be the case. It seems like on odd restriction for Nintendo to place on the physical copy if it's true, either way I'll be testing it when my games arrive.

Wulava
11th October 2013, 3:06 PM
I still doubt about that. Maybe for digital copies, but I can freely play my physical game carts without a SD card on my 3DS and my saved file is there.
I sometimes put my own game on my brother's 3DS and my save file is there as well...

Hmmm... I guess I got my facts wrong. I apologize.
@Mime Senior: It's best to try it out yourself then.

DarkKami
11th October 2013, 3:10 PM

Are you sure? I apparently had a Zelda save file on the Used Copy I purchased from someone... I think Pokemon will be treated the same as the saves are tied to the Cartridges, not the 3DS.

With Pokemon, unless it's Digital Copy, it will only be tied to the card, not the 3DS SD Card.

So for those with Digital Downloads, your saves will be tied to the 3DS SD Card, while those who have the Physical Copies will be tied to those respective cards.

Everlasting
11th October 2013, 3:11 PM
@Mime Senior: It's best to try it out yourself then.

That's okay. :p
Now that I think of it, when 3DS wasn't out yet, where did our game carts saved ? If I remember correctly, the original DS didn't have a SD Cart, right ? That's how I went with the theory SD cards do not save completely your files, but I think it only is important for digital games, pictures taken by the 3DS camera and stuff like that.
I'm pretty sure it saves on the 3DS cart the same way. Unless you're buying one digitally, Mime Senior, it think it doesn't matter. You can even try to save your game without a SD card if you want it to be proven.

Tenilius
11th October 2013, 3:15 PM
Unless you're buying one digitally, Mime Senior, it think it doesn't matter. You can even try to save your game without a SD card if you want it to be proven.

Yeah I'm receiving physical copies of both in order to trade/breed between my own games so I shouldn't have to worry about the SD card at all.
Plus I can just test it with Zelda now to see if your experience is true for all 3DS'.

Zyon
11th October 2013, 3:28 PM
@Mime Senior: It's best to try it out yourself then.It's alright, that did confuse me at first however.
Considering the fact that I can still play all my other 3DS games(which are all physical copoies btw) on my older 3DS, and be able to play right were I left off from my main 3DS XL. I already knew digital copies saved to the SD card cause it's not like you can trade it between 3DS systems to play.
I believe only certain streetpass data/updates for the game are saved onto the 3DS system, and not available if you play it on another 3DS. So I believe as long as you have the physical copies no matter if you play them on the same 3DS you'll be able to trade between the two if you put one into another 3DS.

RioluEeveeZorua fan
11th October 2013, 4:31 PM
Hey everyone! I'm about to walk into the shopping centre to pick up my pre order copy of X, since its my first 3DS game I'm confused, do I need to take it with me so they can do a download or do I get a code I can use on my own? Don't particularly want to take my new 3ds xl out with me, thanks! :)

kirkeastment
11th October 2013, 4:39 PM
Hey everyone! I'm about to walk into the shopping centre to pick up my pre order copy of X, since its my first 3DS game I'm confused, do I need to take it with me so they can do a download or do I get a code I can use on my own? Don't particularly want to take my new 3ds xl out with me, thanks! :)

The game you buy in stores is a physical copy. It inserts into the back of your 3DS console.

Tyranitar trainer
11th October 2013, 4:39 PM
Does anyone know where to get more Honey?

RioluEeveeZorua fan
11th October 2013, 4:44 PM
The game you buy in stores is a physical copy. It inserts into the back of your 3DS console.

Ok thanks dude! :)

themilkshakeman
11th October 2013, 5:03 PM
Can you please tell me where you find a Sun Stone!

Dylz
11th October 2013, 5:16 PM
How to evolve Sylveon? I pretty much maxed out affection, everything is full.

Aegon
11th October 2013, 5:17 PM
Where's the first PC? I want to use my Fletchling, but I'm at Santalune Forest and I haven't come across one.

Everlasting
11th October 2013, 5:17 PM
How to evolve Sylveon? I pretty much maxed out affection, everything is full.

Have you leveled up your Eevee with max affection in Pokémon Amie ?

Dylz
11th October 2013, 5:25 PM
Have you leveled up your Eevee with max affection in Pokémon Amie ?

Yeah it evolved into espeon, saved before it just to be sure so it's still an eevee.

Everlasting
11th October 2013, 5:30 PM
Yeah it evolved into espeon, saved before it just to be sure so it's still an eevee.

Well that's strange. With maximum affection in the Pokémon Amie, your Eevee is supposed to evolve into Sylveon...

elorasheppard
11th October 2013, 5:36 PM
Does anyone know the final number of pc boxes we get in game? I did the pokemon in each box thing, but only got 23 boxes. Thsts less than last time! Is there amother way, because all pokemon in all sprite forms will take 27 boxes by my estimate?

relaxo12
11th October 2013, 5:36 PM
you need to teach your eeve a fairy type attack and level it up with max affection then you'll get your sylveon

Minogue
11th October 2013, 5:48 PM
Can you please tell me where you find a Sun Stone!

In one of Shalour City you are given a stone (perhaps whilst in the Tower of Mastery?). A man in the city (outside- not in a house) will take it in exchange for a Sun Stone.

Dylz
11th October 2013, 5:53 PM
you need to teach your eeve a fairy type attack and level it up with max affection then you'll get your sylveon

Oh god really.... Thanks I'll go to the move tutor then. :-P I'll reply back if I finally managed to do it.

NightFire7
11th October 2013, 5:57 PM
I am not getting the game until christmas. I'm probably going to be watching walkthroughs on youtube until then. So for anyone who is playing, how is the game? Are the gyms challenging enough? Is the game challenging enough? How would you rate the game? Just curious.

Oshakpop
11th October 2013, 6:04 PM
A few Pokémon:

Where do you find Eevee, Swirlix/Spritzee, Skrelp/Clauncher, Houndour? I've not seen any of them in the wild or with trainers.

spikyearedpichu
11th October 2013, 6:08 PM
Does someone knows where I can find a dusk stone?

kingferret53
11th October 2013, 6:11 PM
Are all the new pokemon revealed? Bc I heard it was supposed to be over a hundred and that's less. By quite a bit....

(This part always confuses me, if all of them are revealed or not...makes it harder to plan a team)

Photonkrios95
11th October 2013, 6:12 PM
Is Eevee found on Route 8, or is it later than that?

Dylz
11th October 2013, 6:24 PM
A few Pokémon:

Where do you find Eevee, Swirlix/Spritzee, Skrelp/Clauncher, Houndour? I've not seen any of them in the wild or with trainers.

Is Eevee found on Route 8, or is it later than that?

My pokédex says route 10.

Anyone know where to find a heartscale? Move reminder and deleted is found in dendemille town.

Retro Tigress
11th October 2013, 6:42 PM
Hello, I should have posted this here the first time ^_^'

Long time lurker, first time poster

I'm extremely excited about the release of X & Y tomorrow, but would love to know a couple things before starting. Hopefully this is the right place.

Does anyone know how soon you can access the Day Care Center? I originally planned on soft resetting for a Froakie of preferred gender and nature and trading it over to my boyfriends game. After that I would then restart the game and soft reset until I get a Fennekin. It will take a while, then he wanted to do the same with all three starters. e_e

So, I thought it would be easier if we both pick our main choices (Fennekin for myself, Froakie for him and Chespin for his brother), then breed them and trade the eggs.

My only concern is how long it be before the Day Care Center, and/or a pokemon that can breed with the starters (Ditto?).

JW1004
11th October 2013, 6:44 PM
My pokédex says route 10.

I also wanted to know that, thanks for the answer

Dylz
11th October 2013, 6:46 PM
I just found a heartscale and evolved Eevee into sylveon. Max affection and a fairy move needed to evolve. ;3 Now I can continue my story line... time to beat the 7th gym! I'll try to answer people their questions. ;-)

Franzo
11th October 2013, 6:55 PM
Hello, I should have posted this here the first time ^_^'

Long time lurker, first time poster

I'm extremely excited about the release of X & Y tomorrow, but would love to know a couple things before starting. Hopefully this is the right place.

Does anyone know how soon you can access the Day Care Center? I originally planned on soft resetting for a Froakie of preferred gender and nature and trading it over to my boyfriends game. After that I would then restart the game and soft reset until I get a Fennekin. It will take a while, then he wanted to do the same with all three starters. e_e

So, I thought it would be easier if we both pick our main choices (Fennekin for myself, Froakie for him and Chespin for his brother), then breed them and trade the eggs.

My only concern is how long it be before the Day Care Center, and/or a pokemon that can breed with the starters (Ditto?).

It's on route 7 which is after the first gym, then after quite a bit of story.
You may not want to be playing for that long to then have to restart.

Everlasting
11th October 2013, 6:59 PM
Does anyone know if there are any in-game trade ? Especially if one of these is about Clauncher and Skrelp ?

JW1004
11th October 2013, 7:05 PM
I just found a heartscale and evolved Eevee into sylveon. Max affection and a fairy move needed to evolve. ;3 Now I can continue my story line... time to beat the 7th gym! I'll try to answer people their questions. ;-)

so it just needs Pokémon Amie + a Fairy move?

Retro Tigress
11th October 2013, 7:05 PM
It's on route 7 which is after the first gym, then after quite a bit of story.
You may not want to be playing for that long to then have to restart.

So, the Daycare center is after the first gym and some story. Ok, so I can breed my starter after that then trade the eggs over correct?

I should have also asked, when can you start trading pokemon? Same as the daycare?

I'm trying to find the quickets method of obtaining two of the starter pokemon locally :)

Chazmataz17
11th October 2013, 7:16 PM
I have a question for my friend and I. He wants a Charizard X but is getting Y. I offered to trade him the Charizardite X but personally I want a Mega Blastoise, so I have two questions.
First, is there a way to obtain all of the three starter mega stones IN the game?
Second, if not, is it true about the stone store where you can buy the mega stone opposite your chosen starter, for example, if I chose Charizard, I can buy Blastoise's stone?

It is I,
11th October 2013, 7:20 PM
Has anyone found an IV judge similar to the guy in the battle subway post game in BW2?

MikZ
11th October 2013, 7:25 PM
Hi guys sorry if this is a little bit out of topic..
I just bought the Pokemon Y game card today at Sainsbury's Southampton (dunno how they already sell it there)
but then when I tried playing it, it said "this game card could not be read"
I tried replacing it with a new one but it's still the same
Anyone got any idea what's going on or what do I need to do?
Other game cards work on my 3ds

MastersOfMonsters
11th October 2013, 7:25 PM
I just got the Roller Skates! But, I can't figure out how to remove them. ._.

acetrainerlewis
11th October 2013, 7:30 PM
Where can I catch Budew/Roselia and Ralts?

Photonkrios95
11th October 2013, 7:30 PM
Where abours do we find Rock Smash as a TM?

Where can I catch Budew/Roselia and Ralts?

Ralts on Route 4.

jason712
11th October 2013, 7:33 PM
Anyone know where I can get Eevee?

Russell-Bowman
11th October 2013, 7:33 PM
How exactly do you catch that Furfrou in the Parfum Palace garden? I can't figure out where to position Shorna so it goes into the dead end.

LittLeon
11th October 2013, 7:39 PM
What level does littleo evolve

Oshakpop
11th October 2013, 7:50 PM
What level does littleo evolve

Anyone know where I can get Eevee?

Route 10

LittLeon
11th October 2013, 7:56 PM
Thanks does anyone know best flying type pre E4

Chaosthunder
11th October 2013, 7:57 PM
what are the chances of running into a Pikachu on Route 3 or the little forest before it?

jason712
11th October 2013, 7:57 PM
Thanks! I thought so but have been looking for an hour now and nothing! :(

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 8:04 PM
anyone have any idea how to get rock smash?

MastersOfMonsters
11th October 2013, 8:07 PM
Maybe I'm just stupid, but I really can't find a way to remove my Roller Skates when outside... ._.

Lithexive
11th October 2013, 8:14 PM
Maybe I'm just stupid, but I really can't find a way to remove my Roller Skates when outside... ._.

You have to use the direction pad instead of the circle pad, then you will walk/run without them

MastersOfMonsters
11th October 2013, 8:16 PM
You have to use the direction pad instead of the circle pad, then you will walk/run without them

Thanks, that worked. ^^ But... I can't walk with the Circle Pad anymore..? No way? Damn, I don't wanna use the Direction Pad to walks, the Circle Pad is so much better. :(

themilkshakeman
11th October 2013, 8:22 PM
Where do you find a Sun Stone and how does Phantump evolve?

Franzo
11th October 2013, 8:23 PM
Anyone know where I can get a Ditto and an Everstone?

Found the everstone :3

thesleepyfool
11th October 2013, 8:28 PM
anyone have any idea how to get rock smash?

A lady in front of the Pokemon Centre in Ambrette Town gives it to you.

thesleepyfool
11th October 2013, 8:28 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Dawn Stone? I'm looking to evolve my Kirlia.

MastersOfMonsters
11th October 2013, 8:34 PM
Five Litleos in a row, and they were ALL female... please don't tell me they are exclusive to X..?

Leosnake
11th October 2013, 8:35 PM
I have a question for my friend and I. He wants a Charizard X but is getting Y. I offered to trade him the Charizardite X but personally I want a Mega Blastoise, so I have two questions.
First, is there a way to obtain all of the three starter mega stones IN the game?
Second, if not, is it true about the stone store where you can buy the mega stone opposite your chosen starter, for example, if I chose Charizard, I can buy Blastoise's stone?

You can catch the other Kanto starters in friend safari post e4 and according to serebii you can buy the kanto starters mega stones post e4 as well for both Blastoise and Venasaur .

Not sure how this works though myself since I wont be able to find out until tomorrow.

Phoenix6000
11th October 2013, 8:38 PM
Five Litleos in a row, and they were ALL female... please don't tell me they are exclusive to X..?

They're not, but apparently the encounter rate for females is drastically higher, which makes sense because a lion pride has more females than males. If abilities still work outside battle, you may want to pick up a female Cute Charm user to lure them out.

MastersOfMonsters
11th October 2013, 8:39 PM
They're not, but apparently the encounter rate for females is drastically higher, which makes sense because a lion pride has more females than males. If abilities still work outside battle, you may want to pick up a female Cute Charm user to lure them out.

Ah, that actually makes a lot of sense, hehe. Thank you kindly. ^^ Don't have anyone with Cute Charm, but for now, I'll just keep searching. So many Bidoof.

Bald Accountant
11th October 2013, 8:44 PM
I know this might not matter to anyone else, but I love the funfest missions.
Do they have funfest missions in X & Y?

LittLeon
11th October 2013, 8:48 PM
Best flying type in game pre E4 not sure whether to pick hawlucha or tallonflame?

fubufubu
11th October 2013, 8:50 PM
does anyone know if trevenant/gourgeist can be found in the wild? if not i'm out of luck

Completion
11th October 2013, 9:00 PM
Old Amber are found in rock smashable rocks right?

thesleepyfool
11th October 2013, 9:02 PM
Old Amber are found in rock smashable rocks right?

There's one in the rock around the corner from the scientist in Glittering Cave.

Bundy
11th October 2013, 9:03 PM
Is there any written walktrough on the net already ?

Don't want to miss out stuff and my guide comes in next week =/

bokan88
11th October 2013, 9:14 PM
I was wondering which versions of the games did we need if I wanted to catch all previous pokemon without trading GTS? I'm gonna be out of the country with a lot of time on my hands and so far I have R/S, H/S, and B/W ready

Chaosaga
11th October 2013, 9:18 PM
about the stones foe megas for kanto starters if I chose charmander can get the other stones? Just want to know about these starter stones since it seem there is different info regarding them.

Chazmataz17
11th October 2013, 9:21 PM
You can catch the other Kanto starters in friend safari post e4 and according to serebii you can buy the kanto starters mega stones post e4 as well for both Blastoise and Venasaur .

Not sure how this works though myself since I wont be able to find out until tomorrow.

Alright, thanks! Let me know once you find out

Endless
11th October 2013, 9:29 PM
Just a question regarding Helioptile.
Does Heliolisk suffer the same fate as other stone-based evolution, that the movepool is as good as gone. Or does it still learn decent moves after evolving.
This is kind of important so I know if I can evolve it already or should wait.

Plus side down side
11th October 2013, 9:31 PM
I don't have the game, but I'm just a little curious about something.

When are Bagon available for capture? Are they found at the end of the dex, or are they found somewhere in the middle?

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 9:33 PM
about the stones foe megas for kanto starters if I chose charmander can get the other stones? Just want to know about these starter stones since it seem there is different info regarding them.

well you can get all the stones for the other starters you didnt chose
however if you have Y you cant get charizardite x and vice versa

Pikasaur
11th October 2013, 9:44 PM
anyone find a Hawlucha yet?

I want to use one on my team, but i have no idea where to look for it.

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 9:45 PM

its very early on, the same place you find honedge
i'll go check the exact location

p.s. i have one in my team and he is amazing

EDIT
its in route 10

Pikasaur
11th October 2013, 9:50 PM
its very early on, the same place you find honedge
i'll go check the exact location

p.s. i have one in my team and he is amazing

EDIT
its in route 10

Alright then, I'll have to remember to check Route 10 when i get the game tomorrow. Thanks

Endless
11th October 2013, 9:51 PM
I don't have the game, but I'm just a little curious about something.

When are Bagon available for capture? Are they found at the end of the dex, or are they found somewhere in the middle?
I encoutered one one route 8 (between first and second Gym. However i didn't bother(failed) to find it again so i think it is quite rare.

I found them quite common in the stonehenge-ish labyrinth on route 10.

Leosnake
11th October 2013, 9:51 PM
Alright, thanks! Let me know once you find out

Or better yet a quote from Yusuf in the discovery discussion thread.

"Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities. Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

They explained it better than I ever could plus I don't think I will be at that stage for a while.

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 9:52 PM
to those who got the game, am i the only one who cant get the event torchic? i keep getting a message saying no gifts
is it only in UK?

Plus side down side
11th October 2013, 9:53 PM
I encoutered one one route 8 (between first and second Gym. However i didn't bother(failed) to find it again so i think it is quite rare.

Thank you very much. Looks like I'm going to have a full team pretty early, which makes me happy.

burk
11th October 2013, 9:56 PM
How do i get to Shalour City?

Completion
11th October 2013, 9:56 PM
There's one in the rock around the corner from the scientist in Glittering Cave.

Oh okay thanks.

Franzo
11th October 2013, 9:57 PM
to those who got the game, am i the only one who cant get the event torchic? i keep getting a message saying no gifts
is it only in UK?

Strange... I'm in the UK and I got the torchic fine.

Endless
11th October 2013, 9:57 PM
is it only in UK?

I just tried and I got mine without problem.

I live in Norway, so it is strange that you can't get it, as we both download from the English EU server.

Leosnake
11th October 2013, 10:02 PM
is it only in UK?

Try again tomorrow and if that fails ask Serebii? What exactly comes up before it fails anyway?

thesleepyfool
11th October 2013, 10:02 PM
is it only in UK?

I've got it and I'm in the UK.

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 10:03 PM
I just tried and I got mine without problem.

I live in Norway, so it is strange that you can't get it, as we both download from the English EU server.

it doesnt seem to work, i tried on both x and y on two different 3DS but i get the same result "there were no gifts to be found....."

when i said is it only in the UK i mean does it only WORK in the UK? cause im not from there nor do i live anywhere near it anymore

Franzo
11th October 2013, 10:04 PM

Route 8 is water and rocks only, was it connecting cave or rock smash you used to find Bagon?

elorasheppard
11th October 2013, 10:04 PM
where do you go to groom furfrou?

Endless
11th October 2013, 10:07 PM
where do you go to groom furfrou?
It was in the grass on top of the cliffs, right where the dex gets upgraded to Coastal. Isn't that route 8?

FireChick
11th October 2013, 10:26 PM
Where can Pikachu be found?

fubufubu
11th October 2013, 10:31 PM
Where can Pikachu be found? santalune forest

Kaiser94
11th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Does anyone know the final number of pc boxes we get in game? I did the pokemon in each box thing, but only got 23 boxes. Thsts less than last time! Is there amother way, because all pokemon in all sprite forms will take 27 boxes by my estimate?

I believe it's 30 if you put some in your battle box it unlocks 24-30 don't know of theirs any more as I'm only 2 badges in ad haven't enough for one per box as of yet :p

Franzo
11th October 2013, 11:23 PM
Have a Pancham with Houndour in the party.
Gets to level 31, no evolution... what?

shadow_wolf
11th October 2013, 11:43 PM
Have a Pancham with Houndour in the party.
Gets to level 31, no evolution... what?

Its level 32. that's what mine evolved at. Hope this helps.

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 11:45 PM
i've gotten all mega stones(aside from the event and tyranitar/aggron) except for gengar
where exactly is it at?

Franzo
11th October 2013, 11:45 PM
Its level 32. that's what mine evolved at. Hope this helps.

Oh yes, he evolved now thanks :)
Serebii needs to change the pokedex to 32 then.

burk
11th October 2013, 11:46 PM
I have to battle korrina over and over again :s

Regality
11th October 2013, 11:52 PM
Is there any way to rebattle regular trainers?
Like with the Vs seeker or a different method?

Ver-mont
11th October 2013, 11:53 PM
Trainers who already have the game:

Any clue on whether we can find Moss and Icy Rocks in Kalos and where?

i've gotten all mega stones(aside from the event and tyranitar/aggron) except for gengar
where exactly is it at?

Laverre City

Nyoah
11th October 2013, 11:56 PM
Trainers who already have the game:

Any clue on whether we can find Moss and Icy Rocks in Kalos and where?

Laverre City

i know its there but where exactly, i cant seem to find it there

Ver-mont
11th October 2013, 11:58 PM
i know its there but where exactly, i cant seem to find it there

Talk to the characters. If I remember correctly, you're given the stone by an NPC, you don't find it.

Nyoah
12th October 2013, 12:07 AM
talked to everyone
im gonna go again and try to talk to them all again

burk
12th October 2013, 12:12 AM
Does anyone know how to get past Korrina?

edit: hehe i was blind

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer
12th October 2013, 12:47 AM
My co-worker and I were talking durning our break. She told me that we could only get the special event torchic through Game Stop wifi , is that true? Or can we get It though our own wifi at home? Thank you to the one's that answer my question.

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 12:51 AM
My co-worker and I were talking durning our break. She told me that we could only get the special event torchic through Game Stop wifi , is that true? Or can we get It though our own wifi at home? Thank you to the one's that answer my question.

It's any wifi, as long as you can connect to Nintendo WFC you can get it.

Also where is the good rod?

Nyoah
12th October 2013, 12:52 AM

alot of people got it
however i have a US game but i wasnt able to get it, so im guessing the event goes live tomorrow? she probably thought its gamestop only because its not live on normal wifi yet

11wildy
12th October 2013, 12:55 AM
Any help on where to get the poke-flute, I seem to be missing something >.<

Minogue
12th October 2013, 12:57 AM
it doesnt seem to work, i tried on both x and y on two different 3DS but i get the same result "there were no gifts to be found....."

when i said is it only in the UK i mean does it only WORK in the UK? cause im not from there nor do i live anywhere near it anymore

I am in Sweden and it is working for me. Are you making sure you've chosen the 'Internet' option?

Minogue
12th October 2013, 12:59 AM
Any help on where to get the poke-flute, I seem to be missing something >.<

You get it from the owner of Parfum Palace after trapping his Furfrou (and seeing the fireworks show).

Oshakpop
12th October 2013, 12:59 AM
Anyone know where to get the Old Amber? Someone said Glittering Cave earlier but I've been all the way through the place and I've smashed every rock and it's nowhere to be found.

Also, area of Spritzee and Skrelp in Y?

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 1:01 AM
Anyone know where to get the Old Amber? Someone said Glittering Cave earlier but I've been all the way through the place and I've smashed every rock and it's nowhere to be found.

Also, area of Spritzee and Skrelp in Y?

The rock smash mechanic is the same as before, so you have to keep leaving the room and respawning the rocks until you find it.

Oshakpop
12th October 2013, 1:03 AM
The rock smash mechanic is the same as before, so you have to keep leaving the room and respawning the rocks until you find it.

Well thats annoying.. thanks for the heads up!

Kinglypuff
12th October 2013, 1:51 AM
Does anybody know where to find a Shuppet ? I'd like to train one :)

Ultimate Puppyshipper
12th October 2013, 2:09 AM
Does anyone know if TMs are still able to be constantly used?

Razmos
12th October 2013, 2:13 AM
Does anyone know if TMs are still able to be constantly used?
Yes they are.

Ultimate Puppyshipper
12th October 2013, 2:14 AM
Yes they are.

Thanks a lot. Can some one tell me where you can catch fletchling and pancham?

Endless
12th October 2013, 3:28 AM
Thanks a lot. Can some one tell me where you can catch fletchling and pancham?

You catch Pancham on route 5.
Fletchling is probably one of the very first pokemon you will ever see.

Does anyone know where you can find a Dusk Stone. My Doublade is soon in lvl 50 and I want to evolve him. I have found all other stones just not ironically not the one I need.

baconrules
12th October 2013, 3:42 AM
Where do you find a shiny stone and is it better to evolve floette early or later level wise

baconrules
12th October 2013, 4:01 AM
What determines how vivillon looks

Excitable Boy
12th October 2013, 4:02 AM
What determines how vivillon looks

It's dependent on what you've set your region as.

baconrules
12th October 2013, 4:04 AM
It's dependent on what you've set your region as.

Ok thanks and what would michigan in the US look like

Excitable Boy
12th October 2013, 4:04 AM
Ok thanks and what would michigan in the US look like

That's for you to find out for the rest of us.

latios reborn
12th October 2013, 4:07 AM
Where would I find an Eevee? Can I find an Eevee in these games or do I need to trade?

Ultimate Puppyshipper
12th October 2013, 4:27 AM
You catch Pancham on route 5.
Fletchling is probably one of the very first pokemon you will ever see.

Are you saying fletchling is on route 1?

FinchReese
12th October 2013, 4:37 AM
How do you get the Torchic event?

I went to mystery gift, Via Wireless. Ive been stuck on "Searching for a gift. Please wait..." for about 10 minutes now?

latios reborn
12th October 2013, 4:39 AM
It's over the internet

FinchReese
12th October 2013, 4:41 AM
It's over the internet

Thanks got it :)

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 4:51 AM
Are you saying fletchling is on route 1?

Route 1 has nothing on it at all. They are on route 2 though

Ultimate Puppyshipper
12th October 2013, 4:56 AM
Route 1 has nothing on it at all. They are on route 2 though

Thank you for that.

Zenthor
12th October 2013, 5:45 AM
is it possible to remove your hat?

AshenWolf
12th October 2013, 6:00 AM
is it possible to remove your hat?

i think it is possible to remove the hat. but someone said that option is available postgame

Zenthor
12th October 2013, 6:06 AM
i think it is possible to remove the hat. but someone said that option is available postgame

Guess I just need to wait, thanks for the response !

AshenWolf
12th October 2013, 6:11 AM
Guess I just need to wait, thanks for the response !

no problem.

go here for trainer customization thread if you didn't know: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?617742-Trainer-Customization-Thread

Zenthor
12th October 2013, 6:16 AM
yea I saw that thread, shame there isn't any real definitive answer. None the less this game is so good :D

RedSeven4
12th October 2013, 6:18 AM
I'm looking for the route locations of the following Pokemon: Skrelp, Skiddo, Noibat, Inkay, Amaura. Thanks in advance!

pochapocha
12th October 2013, 6:25 AM
This may be a dumb question but how to you evolve Phantump and where can I find him?

Jordi
12th October 2013, 6:40 AM
I'm looking for the route locations of the following Pokemon: Skrelp, Skiddo, Noibat, Inkay, Amaura. Thanks in advance!

Also looking for Skrelp. Anyone able to confirm on water as with Horsea?

This may be a dumb question but how to you evolve Phantump and where can I find him?

Phantump evolves via trading. If you want someone to trade with, add my FC: 2165-6111-4292

pochapocha
12th October 2013, 6:45 AM
Also looking for Skrelp. Anyone able to confirm on water as with Horsea?

Phantump evolves via trading. If you want someone to trade with, add my FC: 2165-6111-4292

Thanks for the help. I just added you.

Jordi
12th October 2013, 6:48 AM
Thanks for the help. I just added you.

No problem, just gotta catch a pokemon to trade with ya.

Torus333
12th October 2013, 6:57 AM
random question. Do I need an SD card in my 3ds to play this game? It doesn't let me and I didn't know if you needed one

AshenWolf
12th October 2013, 7:03 AM
random question. Do I need an SD card in my 3ds to play this game? It doesn't let me and I didn't know if you needed one

unless you downloaded the game, you don't need sd card to play.

TheFairyQueen
12th October 2013, 7:10 AM
The vivillion for australia has muddy brown on it's top wings and a dark blue on the bottom ones ..... I hate it aahahhaha, Does anyone know where i can groom Furfrou?

pochapocha
12th October 2013, 7:20 AM
No problem, just gotta catch a pokemon to trade with ya.

Yea I will. I am getting Y tomorrow

Bundy
12th October 2013, 7:28 AM
Anyone got a female pikachu for me ?

I can offer you a budew, dunsparce or skiddo :)

~

EDIT: Got it already :D

Raddaya
12th October 2013, 7:51 AM
Can someone give me a summary of the type effectiveness changes in this gen, in text form? I know the Fairy type chart, and I know Steel types no longer resist Dark and Ghost. Is there anything else? Thanks.

weslehh
12th October 2013, 8:06 AM
Where can I find an Espurr at? I want one on my team and have no clue where to look.

Kaiser94
12th October 2013, 8:10 AM
Where can I find an Espurr at? I want one on my team and have no clue where to look.

The grass on the road coming from the place where you go to get the poke flute I thing it's something like pourou palace?? But it's that road anyway you can also fine honedge their

Kaiser94
12th October 2013, 8:13 AM
Anyone got a female pikachu for me ?

I can offer you a budew, dunsparce or skiddo :)

If you can wait till 6 tonight I've got one(London gmt) can't come on any earlier as I have field trip for uni but yh you can have my pikachu for the dunsparce

Jordi
12th October 2013, 8:15 AM

Up to second gym, I'll try finding it for you.

weslehh
12th October 2013, 8:21 AM
The grass on the road coming from the place where you go to get the poke flute I thing it's something like pourou palace?? But it's that road anyway you can also fine honedge their

Thanks! I appreciate it.

RNG_Reporter
12th October 2013, 9:16 AM
I want to Super Train my Froakie in SpAtk and Speed. But when I do the game. It only boosts defense. And I can't choose anything else. So I reset and try again.

I have to do the defend one at least twice, then I can pick the one I want.

But that's a waste of EVs in Defense I don't wanna use. Help?

weslehh
12th October 2013, 9:23 AM
Almost forgot, what are the differences between the male and female Meowstic?

Jordi
12th October 2013, 9:29 AM
Almost forgot, what are the differences between the male and female Meowstic?

Male:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/678.png

Female:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/678-f.png

ItsHammond
12th October 2013, 9:30 AM
Quick question does anyone know the ideal levels to evolve pancham and doublade? i don't want to miss any good moves they can learn.

weslehh
12th October 2013, 9:31 AM
Should've been more specific: is the female one more offensive?

beetle1996
12th October 2013, 9:38 AM
anyone know if there are other mega evolution pokemon besides the ones already on here

Jordi
12th October 2013, 9:48 AM
anyone know if there are other mega evolution pokemon besides the ones already on here

If there's any more, Serebii will find them.

I believe the female is typically more defensive as per all Pokemon, whilst male is offensive.

pokepim10
12th October 2013, 9:51 AM
Hi, I was wondering if i can get Goomy, Gible, Aron and Noibat before 5th gym badge. From what i've heard Goomy is accesible after 4th badge. What about remaining three?

Also, which pokemon can learn oblivion wing?

Zhanton
12th October 2013, 9:53 AM

Yeah, I believe the female one has the more offensive movepool.

Ganieda
12th October 2013, 9:55 AM
Been hunting Eevee for a while, but still no female found. Anybody found a female Eevee and would be willing to trade? =)

roses_108
12th October 2013, 10:02 AM
Hi all, it's been awhile since I've been here. Got Pokemon X today and been playing like mad (Of course. :P) I seem to have missed getting HM01 (Cut, if it's still cut, which I assume so.) So my question is where in the flip do I get it from? Thanks.

Jordi
12th October 2013, 10:12 AM
Hi, I was wondering if i can get Goomy, Gible, Aron and Noibat before 5th gym badge. From what i've heard Goomy is accesible after 4th badge. What about remaining three?

Also, which pokemon can learn oblivion wing?

I'm sure Goomy and Noibat can certainly be gotten before the 5th gym badge. You use Rhyhorn before the 2nd gym so I'm sure its counterpart (in this case Aron) will be available around then. Not sure about Gible.

The only Pokemon that can learn Oblivion Wing is Yveltal.

Jordi
12th October 2013, 10:15 AM
Hi all, it's been awhile since I've been here. Got Pokemon X today and been playing like mad (Of course. :P) I seem to have missed getting HM01 (Cut, if it's still cut, which I assume so.) So my question is where in the flip do I get it from? Thanks.

HM01 Cut can be found in Parfume Palace's garden in the maze.

roses_108
12th October 2013, 10:16 AM
Alright, thanks man. Will have to back track a little but that's alright. I caught Snorlax so it's all good.

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 10:19 AM
Where in Shabboneau Castle is Mawiles mega-stone and is it Post-Game.

Oshakpop
12th October 2013, 10:25 AM
Where in Shabboneau Castle is Mawiles mega-stone and is it Post-Game.

PostGame once your Mega Ring has been "updated" by Sycamore. It's as soon as you go upstairs (You should be able to see it)

By the way, does anyone know where the Garchomp Stone is? I know it's in Victory Road but where? I've been searching and can't find it.

Doesn't matter, I found it haha!

wearjo
12th October 2013, 10:30 AM
I'm trying to evolve my eevee into sylveon and I've maxed enjoyment and fullness, however affection is only on two out of five. How do I increase this? Thanks in advance

pokepim10
12th October 2013, 10:31 AM
I think Aron counterpart is Larvitar.

Cena_#1
12th October 2013, 10:45 AM
Quick question, where can I find "Whipped Dream" so I can evolve my Swirlix?

Sceprile
12th October 2013, 10:49 AM
where to get helioptile for first time?

ItsHammond
12th October 2013, 10:52 AM
where to get helioptile for first time?
on Route 9 while riding the Rhyhorn to the glittering cave

SilverHybrid
12th October 2013, 10:52 AM
Out of curiousity, has the way to increase happiness for pokemon changed due to the introduction of aspects such as pokemon amie, or is it still the same? Trying to evolve my Riolu so I wondered c:

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 10:54 AM
Out of curiousity, has the way to increase happiness for pokemon changed due to the introduction of aspects such as pokemon amie, or is it still the same? Trying to evolve my Riolu so I wondered c:

Same as before :)

nikkiecole
12th October 2013, 10:57 AM
Trying to find a pikachu in-game, anyone seen one yet in the wild....I've only seen on in a battle while wandering the forest. I just started my game and the group just exited the forest.

Ganieda
12th October 2013, 11:01 AM
It can be found in that same forest ;-)

SilverHybrid
12th October 2013, 11:01 AM
Same as before :)
Alright, thanks very much :3 Guess I'll just have to keep at it with Riolu aha.

nikkiecole
12th October 2013, 11:07 AM
Thanks, seems like I ran into everything but.... =( Will go back and keep hunting.

MachoCheese
12th October 2013, 11:16 AM
Where can Helioptile be found?

And where is the item used to evolve Swirlix?

Please and thank you!

nikkiecole
12th October 2013, 11:17 AM
Finally found and caught one! ^ ^ Thanks

tomatohater
12th October 2013, 11:17 AM
Can you get the Pokeradar in this game?

Thanks in advance!

Dylz
12th October 2013, 11:18 AM
My team is really worthless atm. Lol All I did is rushing and only fight with my Delphox. All pokémon level 50+ atm. I should get a better team for the league. Anyone suggestions what a good pokémon is against the league?

Kotone
12th October 2013, 11:20 AM
What level does tyrunt evolve.

Arcaten
12th October 2013, 11:22 AM
Anyone know what egg group Chespin's line is in yet? :)

Dylz
12th October 2013, 11:22 AM
What level does tyrunt evolve.

Mine evolved at level 39.

Sceprile
12th October 2013, 11:23 AM
wheres name rater?

Kotone
12th October 2013, 11:23 AM
Mine evolved at level 39.

Thank you matey

MastersOfMonsters
12th October 2013, 11:24 AM
I got Exp. Share, but... does all my Pokémon automatically get Exp when the Pokémon I use win..? I don't have to have it on a Pokémon..? ._. I don't want my Pokémon to level up too much (gets too easy), so, is there any way I can turn this off?

Ganieda
12th October 2013, 11:26 AM
I am trying to get Eevee to evolve into Sylveon. Do all 3 stats in poke-amie have to be maxed? If yes, how do I max Enjoyment (other 2 are maxed)?

Dylz
12th October 2013, 11:27 AM
wheres name rater?

Camphrier Town

I got Exp. Share, but... does all my Pokémon automatically get Exp when the Pokémon I use win..? I don't have to have it on a Pokémon..? ._. I don't want my Pokémon to level up too much (gets too easy), so, is there any way I can turn this off?

Go to your bag and look for exp share in key items. Then select the option "off"

I am trying to get Eevee to evolve into Sylveon. Do all 3 stats in poke-amie have to be maxed? If yes, how do I max Enjoyment (other 2 are maxed)?

Enjoyment is just playing games, I think only affection has to be maxed. All you need now is a fairy type move on eevee and then level it up.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)
12th October 2013, 11:27 AM
How do i find my friend code lol.. also

i need help to evolve kadabra :3

Ganieda
12th October 2013, 11:31 AM
Oh okay! So how do I get a fairy type move on it?

MrDuck
12th October 2013, 11:34 AM
Anyone know how to get to that yellow pokeball on route 5, I always jump off the rail...

Dragon trainer
12th October 2013, 11:36 AM
I have just reached Lumiose City and got onto Route 5 can anyone tell me where I can get Aurous/regeneration of sail fossil; can someone trade me a Skelp as I have X version and would like a Dragalge on my team (love the typing); Eevee and Helioptile?

MastersOfMonsters
12th October 2013, 11:39 AM
Camphrier Town

Go to your bag and look for exp share in key items. Then select the option "off"

Enjoyment is just playing games, I think only affection has to be maxed. All you need now is a fairy type move on eevee and then level it up.

Damn, that's so obvious, I feel stupid for not even checking. ^^" Thank you kindly, though.

Xweek
12th October 2013, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know where you can find a Sun Stone?

Dylz
12th October 2013, 11:40 AM
Oh okay! So how do I get a fairy type move on it?

Oh you removed baby doll eyes? That's what I did too... I had to find a heartscale (Located in route 8 with dowsing machine) and then go to dendemill town. Learning it baby doll eyes again. Leveled it up and tada ;p

pokepim10
12th October 2013, 11:42 AM
Anyone is willing to trade his fresh caught Noibat, Goomy or Aron?

tomatohater
12th October 2013, 11:42 AM
Can you get the Pokeradar in this game?

Thanks!

Ganieda
12th October 2013, 11:47 AM
Oh you removed baby doll eyes? That's what I did too... I had to find a heartscale (Located in route 8 with dowsing machine) and then go to dendemill town. Learning it baby doll eyes again. Leveled it up and tada ;p

Yeah I caught my eevee wild (could not find a female to breed) and it already didn't have it anymore =( Thanks for the Info! Heartscale I have...but can't go to dendemill yet, hope it won't take long (in Geosenge now...)

Chaosthunder
12th October 2013, 11:48 AM
Is Eevee on route 10? and is it extremely rare?

Kotone
12th October 2013, 11:49 AM
Hpw do you change hair style. I can change clothes and lenses and I haven't fought the 2nd gym yet. Mirrors don't do anything. Is there a prerequisite?

PrismaticPrincessAnna
12th October 2013, 11:52 AM
I'm stuck in this place where I'm that Eiffel tower is - WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TEH POKEMON CENTRE THERE?! xD Help? :3 nya~

Dylz
12th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah I caught my eevee wild (could not find a female to breed) and it already didn't have it anymore =( Thanks for the Info! Heartscale I have...but can't go to dendemill yet, hope it won't take long (in Geosenge now...)
Good look, You'll get there ;3

Is Eevee on route 10? and is it extremely rare?
Eevee is there and it's pretty common.

Hpw do you change hair style. I can change clothes and lenses and I haven't fought the 2nd gym yet. Mirrors don't do anything. Is there a prerequisite?
If I'm not mistaken there should be a barber somewhere in Lumiose city

I'm stuck in this place where I'm that Eiffel tower is - WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TEH POKEMON CENTRE THERE?! xD Help? :3 nya~

There are actually three pokémon centers, in every part of the town.

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 11:55 AM
Where are Abra and Jigglypuff?

How do i find my friend code lol.. also

i need help to evolve kadabra :3

It's the 3DS code.

Kotone
12th October 2013, 11:55 AM
All I've found was the furfou barber, I haven't open the other half ofmlumiose yet though

SilverChiko
12th October 2013, 11:56 AM
What's the quickest way to evolve Azurill in X/Y?

tomatohater
12th October 2013, 11:57 AM
Please can someone tell me if the Pokeradar is in these games, this is the 3rd time I have asked LOL!

Thanks!

PrismaticPrincessAnna
12th October 2013, 11:57 AM
There are actually three pokémon centers, in every part of the town.

Where? Dudes kept saying blackouts :/ nya~

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 11:59 AM
Please can someone tell me if the Pokeradar is in these games, this is the 3rd time I have asked LOL!

Thanks!

Post Game, in Scyamores lab

kyle5624
Not sure if this has been asked before but how do your reset you save? I want to start again.

Kotone

Go a bit left for the place you first enter the city

Dylz
12th October 2013, 12:00 PM

Oh then there is currently one you can use. When you come from route 4 and go into lumiose city, on the right will be a poké center.

SilverChiko
12th October 2013, 12:02 PM
Could someone please tell me the quickest way to evolve Azurill in X/Y?

Don Pungo
12th October 2013, 12:06 PM
Anyone know yet where to find Pancham?

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 12:10 PM

its on Route 5

Also looking for Jigglypuff and Gastly/Haunter (if their not PG)

MrDuck
12th October 2013, 12:11 PM

Encountered some Pancham on route 5.

And does anybody know how to get past broken rail grinds. To get that yellow pokéball on route 5.

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 12:13 PM
its on Route 5

Also looking for Jigglypuff and Gastly/Haunter (if their not PG)

Jigglypuff is route 20, so just before the 8th gym

Vetinari
12th October 2013, 12:21 PM
Could anybody tell me, where can I get Rock Smash? I mean, I've just beaten Grant and I don't know if I missed something, or it will be given to me later.

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 12:23 PM
Could anybody tell me, where can I get Rock Smash? I mean, I've just beaten Grant and I don't know if I missed something, or it will be given to me later.

Person standing outside the Ambrette town pokemon centre

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 12:24 PM

Outside the Pokemon Center in the town where you get the fossil pokemon.

Nyoah
12th October 2013, 12:25 PM
anyone knows where to find clauncher?

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 12:27 PM
anyone knows where to find clauncher?

I am of the understanding you catch it with the good rod in cyllage city, based on what others have been saying

Nyoah
12th October 2013, 12:31 PM
I am of the understanding you catch it with the good rod in cyllage city, based on what others have been saying

thanks. i've been meaning to have one in my team since it was announced

trouble13
12th October 2013, 12:33 PM
helpppp where is swirlix and espurrrrr

Fox Mulder
12th October 2013, 12:34 PM
I asked this on another thread, so I hope I'm not being a nuisance; but does anyone know if you can encounter Riolu in the wild? I know you get a Lucario later on, but I'd rather raise one up if possible.

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 12:35 PM
I asked this on another thread, so I hope I'm not being a nuisance; but does anyone know if you can encounter Riolu in the wild? I know you get a Lucario later on, but I'd rather raise one up if possible.

You can get one on route 22, accessible by the first gym

SilverChiko
12th October 2013, 12:36 PM
You can get one on route 22, accessible by the first gymAre they rare on route 22? so far I've only found: Litleo, Bunnelby, Azurill and Farfetch'd

blasian amtrax
12th October 2013, 12:38 PM
Are they rare on route 22? so far I've only found: Litleo, Bunnelby, Azurill and Farfetch'd

Might be, I wasn't outright looking for mine when I caught it so am not really sure

Dylz
12th October 2013, 12:40 PM
Encountered some Pancham on route 5.

And does anybody know how to get past broken rail grinds. To get that yellow pokéball on route 5.

Rail grinds are not broken, you just have to steer with it. I just tested it and got TM01, Hone claws there.

trouble13
12th October 2013, 12:40 PM
2nd time im asking-where is swirlix and espurr

FinchReese
12th October 2013, 12:42 PM
Hey guys. I have a ton of questions. If somebody could help me out with them that would be epic and I would for ever be grateful. I haven't played since Pokémon Silver, so this is all new to me. Some of these questions don't 100% relate to X/Y, but as we are all playing it I thought I would ask.

- How do you tell which Pokémon in the hoard has the special ability? EG a hoard of scraggy and intimidate comes up - How do I know which one has it? Or do they all?

- What is the difference between a male and a female pokemon? I have seen people saying they restart from last save point because they didn't get either a male or female.

- EVs, IVS - What the? I don't think I will be battling PVP so do these matter to me?

- Same with Natures. I see people talking about all these natures. Whats the difference? Should I be worried?

- Do certain Pokémon appear in the day/night like Gold/Silver?

- Do the different flower colours (In the earlier routes at least) mean you can get different Pokémon from each different colour set?

- Why am I getting messages from all these people in Japan? I am in New Zealand and I see all these "Paserbys" messaging me and most are from Japan.

- For me it looks like I will be running with Pangoro, Lucario and Greninja. My problem there is I have two darks, two fightings. Is that ok? I definitely want Lucario, Charizard, Raichu and Skerlp (The evo).

Edit: Also, how much exp does the EXP share give? Is it 50% of what the battled pokemon gets or higher/lower?

Thank you so so so much to anybody that can answer some or all of these questions.

brad0788
12th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Posted this in another thread but didn't get any answers so I'll try here. Does anyone know if there is a faster way to level besides just battling wild pokemon over and over again when you'r done with trainers? Such as the VS Seeker or Audino method from Gen 5?

Photonkrios95
12th October 2013, 12:57 PM
Where is Mareep/Flaffy?