PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Trade Stories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Maedar
1st January 2014, 4:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone had ever tried the Wonder Trade yet, and if so, if anyone had gotten any luck at it.

You know how this works. You log onto WiFi, offering a Pokémon (usually one you don't want) and it trades it for someone else making a Wonder Trade. You hope for something good, but the problem is, most of the time, the guy you trade with is also doing it to get rid of something he doesn't want.

Since I started playing it on the 27th, I've gotten a few Mons I didn't want (like a Woobat with Klutz) and figured, eh, why not? Better than throwing it away. Like I expected, I get some junk, like a Scatterbug and a Sableye with Stall, but I actually have gotten a few useful ones. Some guy gave my a pretty decent Mightyena (unfortunately, I can't use it until I get the third badge) one guy gave me a Larvesta...

Then came the BIG surprise, which restored my faith in the humanity of video gamers. What would you say if someone gave away a Froakie? Not just any Froakie, this was a female Froakie, one with its hidden ability no less! I at first thought this was some sharked Pokémon that would crash my game if I used it, but t was genuine.

Someone told me about a group of players who were organizing "Wonder Christmas" and breeding these Mons for some reason. Well, seems like I found one.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Froakie with its Hidden Ability, just give me your Friend Code... As soon as I figure out how to add those, I can trade you one.

The Sylveon Mastermind
1st January 2014, 4:36 PM
I reply with caution.

I recently got a Charmander while trading a Solrock. I felt so bad for giving the player such a lousy Pokemon in return (even though I already had a Charmeleon) that I started spamming them with O-Power. The Charmeleon also came from Wonder Trade.
And I'd like to have a HA Froakie if that's okay. I know how to register.

Cometstarlight
1st January 2014, 4:42 PM
Actually, starters w/hidden abilities are really common now. I get them all the time, and I wonder trade them out in return.

Landroval
1st January 2014, 4:46 PM
I got a mudkip from a wondertrade a few days ago, bred enough to get the rest of the starters from every generation, and now I'm using cyndaquils with egg moves to fill out my kalos dex through the GTS, and passing the rest out to people over wonder trade.

Squeecko
1st January 2014, 4:46 PM
I was trying to Masuda Method hatch a shiny Charmander, but I paused it after one box full. I started trading all my egg move (the move is Outrage) Charmanders off through Wonder Trade and I got one of my permanent team members in return one time - a HA Dratini with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense. I almost felt bad for trading an ordinary Charmander, but at least it knew Outrage.

manske90
1st January 2014, 5:40 PM
I wonder trade out most of my IV bred mons that aren't perfect. Usually with egg moves, beneficial natures, hidden abilities, etc. I actually have about 15 boxes of wonder traded mons that I keep just to increase my lottery odds in Lumiose. Every day I score at least a PP Up if not a PP Max. Also wonder trading any mons I breed now that aren't natively in Kalos (post-bank only). Gonna be doing some Phiones too. I really don't care what I get back because the GTS is more efficient for filling out the dex and I can just breed anything else I need. It was fun at first when filling out the dex for the first playthrough, but now it's just a way to spread good stuff around. Also helps me rack up PokeMiles easily to trade in for Rare Candies and Heart Scales.

NotABeginningTrainer
2nd January 2014, 11:08 PM
I recently got a jolly, rough skin Gible with outrage, iron head, and PERFECT IVS. I almost released it because I had been giving away adament Gibles I didn't need. I am SO glad I took it to the iv checker first...

Excitable Boy
2nd January 2014, 11:18 PM
Someone once gave me a Scatterbug that seemed to be an IV breeding reject; it had an Egg move (Stun Spore, which Vivillon gets via MR) and an exclusive level-up move (Bug Bite, which is learned at Lv. 15), was at Lv. 1, had a Timid nature, had Compound Eyes, came in a Premier Ball, and had flawless IVs in HP, Attack, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed (yet, curiously, was only marked for SpD - even though the characteristic was Alert to sounds).

I have to wonder what kind of person would ever want to breed something like that.

Dragoniss
2nd January 2014, 11:26 PM
A few month's back when the game first came out I was trading a bunch of higher level Pokemon that you catch later in game, and a bunch of Fennekin I was breeding at the time. Just cause it was the first week the game had been out and I knew at that point anyone would have liked a Fennekin if they didn't choose it.

I got a Shiny Mienfoo is return for one. I've since traded it to another person on here but the moment I seen it was shiny I damn near flipped the soup in my lap that I was eating.

Tigurtz
2nd January 2014, 11:30 PM
Actually, starters w/hidden abilities are really common now. I get them all the time, and I wonder trade them out in return.

Which ones have you got?

Maedar
3rd January 2014, 12:08 AM
I've gotten two Gible so far. (I suppose players are trying to breed the perfect one and are giving away hatchlings they don't want.) One is Jolly, but otherwise, they aren't so great.

I also got a Vulpix, something you can only get in the Friend Safari. Not bad.

xKatie0391
3rd January 2014, 12:17 AM
I got a Mudkip from Wonder Trade, which I will breed and throw some around. Other than that, nothing too special; some foreign pokemon I can use for future MM, and a Flabebe named "dumb but" .__.

General Nonsense
3rd January 2014, 12:21 AM
I've gotten all sorts of things over wonder trade. Probably the weirdest thing I've gotten was a level 1 Trevenant. That, and a Flabebe nicknamed "Lil'ghetto". Wonder traded a Caterpie and got a Caterpie in return at some point. Also, I felt the need to catch a ton of Pumpkaboo and wonder trade them to people.

Maedar
3rd January 2014, 12:50 AM
I've gotten a lot of Flabebe too. I think some people want to collect every color for some reason. (Is there even a difference?)

WizardTrubbish
3rd January 2014, 12:51 AM
I usually get Froakies. I once got a Sneasle named Boooooooob and a Jynx named "Your mom"

Honah
3rd January 2014, 1:01 AM
I got a shiny relicanth and a darumaka today. I usually only trade out stuff that has at least superior potential unless it has some good eggmoves, when I'm cleaning out my boxes.

Crimson Penguin
3rd January 2014, 1:41 AM
Wonder Trade is the reason why I have my shiny Gardevoir and Ponyta.

I decided to participate in the Christmas Wonder Trade event, with the original intent of hatching Scatterbugs and evolving them into Modern Pattern Vivillons. However, many of them had subpar stats, and seeing the wonderful gifts other people were giving, I started to breed Modest HA Vulpixes instead. I think I ended up trading about 27 Vivillons and 66 Vulpixes on Christmas, and three of the Pokemon I got in return were a Japanese Modest 4IV Trace Ralts with 4 egg moves, a Japanese 5IV Timid HA Eevee, also with 4 egg moves, and a 4IV Jolly Ponyta with Morning Sun and Hypnosis. From them, I was able to MM Ralts and Ponyta, both coming in at under 100 eggs.

So to whomever originally sent out those three Pokemon, you probably won't ever see this, but thank you so much. You've made me a very happy person this holiday season.

WildHennaCharizard
3rd January 2014, 3:37 AM
I once got a Weedle named Pop.

TheGreaterLucario
3rd January 2014, 3:42 AM
Yeah, for the whole "Christmas Wonder Trading" thing, I traded out a Shiny Panpour I didn't want. I ended up trading with some guy in England, and got a perfect IV Adamant Mawile in return (which makes me think they, too, were participating in the community event). Whoever they are, if they're a member of the forums, this is for them: Enjoy the Panpour!

Cometstarlight
3rd January 2014, 3:45 AM
Which ones have you got?

HA or just in general?

I've got a friend who got a Xerneas on WT 0_o I wish I could get some of those XD but I'm not gonna complain. There are some generous people out there.

I also got a Klefki named Boo-Boo-Keys, : D I couldn't help but laugh

chase21
3rd January 2014, 3:54 AM
I have Wonder Traded and got back 5 pokemon that I sent out. Three I got back had nice egg moves. Just wish ppl would stop flooding with zigzagoon.

Cometstarlight
3rd January 2014, 3:55 AM
I have Wonder Traded and got back 5 pokemon that I sent out. Three I got back had nice egg moves. Just wish ppl would stop flooding with zigzagoon.

There are some days I get little more than Caterpie, Weedle, Furfrou and such : /

Monster Guy
3rd January 2014, 4:15 AM
Just now I traded a Bunnelby, and got another Bunnelby... ._.

Wolfaotic
3rd January 2014, 4:27 AM
The luckiest luck i've ever had on WT is getting a HA Dratini with Extreme speed!
I also got a Houndour with Pkrs.

MidnightMelody
3rd January 2014, 4:56 AM
Traded a Charmander only to get another Charmander. I mean the odds are 1/718 XD!

But on WT I have got Charmander,Totodile and Yanma. not bad at all.

NanoZero
3rd January 2014, 5:05 AM
This isn't my story, but my sister Wonder traded once and got a Smoochum named Nicki Minaj back. We couldn't help but laugh and admit it was a keeper.

General Nonsense
3rd January 2014, 5:46 AM
I stopped getting good stuff it seems. I bet that since the Christmas season is over, people are going to stop trading good stuff. Also, just got my 5th Honedge.

pokedexfiller
3rd January 2014, 6:36 AM
I got my first Pokemon game (Firered) on Christmas Eve, so this Christmas Eve I Wonder Traded a Fenneken so maybe some kid could get a new Pokemon like I did, and I got a Gible with perfect IV's in HP and Speed. I think I'm going to use her in my next Kalos team.

CyberD888
3rd January 2014, 8:25 AM
Just recently, I got a Snorlax named named Yo Mama whilst holding a Burn Heal so...yeah.

PootisPancake
3rd January 2014, 8:28 AM
I got a 6 iv frillish...but it was NAUGHTY NATURE.

Retro-Chaos X
3rd January 2014, 11:07 AM
Apart from getting basically every starter, I got a Rotom which I'm quite happy about.

Nodame
3rd January 2014, 11:09 AM
I got 5IVs Rotom, Gible and fletchling with perfect nature and ability from a wonderful japanese girl

hen da man
3rd January 2014, 11:46 AM
I got a 5IV Kangaskhan and Heracross as well as a 4IV Gastly, Larvitar and Bulbasaur amongst others.

jrmftw
3rd January 2014, 11:55 AM
I have given away over 100 5IV Adamant Trapinch's on wonder trade. I hope at least someone cherished one.
The only notable Pokemon I have received is a male 5 IV, adamant, Japanese Tyrunt with the elemental fangs and dragon dance. So happy about it as that is 2 egg groups for MM.
The other one was a 4 IV Elgyem named PAUL :D

Hasty
3rd January 2014, 12:08 PM
The best thing I got is a Starf Berry attached to a random Pokemon (I don't know anymore which one) from someone in Japan.

And because I only wondertrade random, useless Pokemon (mostly Pokemon I got from Wondertrade :D)... I traded away a Shiny Alomomola in Wondertrade to not feel too guilty. xD
The lucky one was from the United States and gave me Onix caught in Glittering Cave in return..

Theodamas
3rd January 2014, 12:50 PM
On the very second day of playing X, I got jolly natured Aerodactyl. So I naturally took it in my team. It's a killer. I also got Mudkip yesterday.

Ibuki Mioda
3rd January 2014, 1:10 PM
On the day she got Y, Ibuki tried out wondertrade and traded her freshly caught pancham and got a german trapinch in return. Yes, it was a wild one but it was lv 26 and the other team members were around 24 so Ibuki was happy. That trapinch is now a lv 95 flygon and helped Ibuki beat the game.
Ibuki also got a 5IV honedge, gible, gible, HA fletchling, HA froakie, another HA froakie and a flawless magikarp. Ibuki enjoys handing out HA froakies with silly nicknames in hopes that someone gets one and passes down Protean to its offspring.

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
3rd January 2014, 1:46 PM
Ive been trading away Mawiles with Ice fang and Fire fang recently. In exchange ive got decent enough pokemon. The pick of those being a Kanghaskhan with Max ivs in Atk, Def, and Hp and even a Cyndaquil! ( Note how excited i get over a cyndaquil)

RetroCarnival
3rd January 2014, 2:08 PM
I've had some interesting WonderTrades since I started in November, I got a Spiritomb for an Eevee, A 4 IV Rotom once and the best was a 5IV Protean *SHINY* Greninja, either someone was doing a wonderlock or goofed. I stayed online for a bit to see if they wanted to trade back but nothing.

WizardTrubbish
3rd January 2014, 4:05 PM
Then came the BIG surprise, which restored my faith in the humanity of video gamers. What would you say if someone gave away a Froakie? Not just any Froakie, this was a female Froakie, one with its hidden ability no less! I at first thought this was some sharked Pokémon that would crash my game if I used it, but t was genuine.
Froakies are one of the most common Pokemon on the WT. I got a female Protean Froakie once, with two perfect IVs, both in stats it will never use

SuperSceptile
3rd January 2014, 5:12 PM
I sent out a Froakie on Wonder Trade and another Froakie came back. I was a little disappointed until I looked at it in the PC and it had it's hidden ability! :) I need to use this thing more often!

Puma Italia
3rd January 2014, 5:47 PM
I haven't gotten many usable Pokemon on Wonder Trade lately, but I did get a 4 IV Riolu which was nice. I may just train it as is.

The Red Thunder
3rd January 2014, 5:50 PM
I haven't used Wonder Trade all that much, but I do have a few foreign Pokémon. It'll be interesting to see what all I can get by using it to trade away all my breeding rejects.

I just wish there was a way to deposit Pokémon without asking for anything in return.

SpazticCat
3rd January 2014, 8:57 PM
On Christmas day I traded away a box of FS Eevees, holding Thunder, Fire, and Water stones, all nicknamed after dogs my family used to have. Some of them were even females with their HA. I got some starters (which I promptly bred and GTSed to fill out the set), a Feebas, and a jolly Chatot named Xmas Caroler. I've also gotten a Dunsparce named DESTROYER...

Sutittaja
3rd January 2014, 9:12 PM
My best wt pokemons are maybe my mudkip and sewaddle. That is just so cute.

But I got Espurr named All must die...

SpazticCat
3rd January 2014, 9:15 PM
On Christmas day I traded away a box of FS Eevees, holding Thunder, Fire, and Water stones, all nicknamed after dogs my family used to have. Some of them were even females with their HA. I got some starters (which I promptly bred and GTSed to fill out the set), a Feebas, and a jolly Chatot named Xmas Caroler. I've also gotten a Dunsparce named DESTROYER...

HMSSparky
3rd January 2014, 9:23 PM
I recently managed to get Wonder Trade working so I've been using it a lot in the past few days and I've gotten some pretty good trades, I've had a few starters which I've kept and bred, mainly because they had nicknames or foreign names and then traded off the original. I have had some bad trades, I've had four Fletchlings, a few Pidgeys and other such things like that. I don't trade them off, I keep them and release them. I cycle Pokemon around until I get one I want to keep and then catch another Pokemon and start the cycle again. It's a lot of fun really, seeing what I get. Also one thing I've noticed, and I don't mean to offend anyone, is that I get common mons mainly from Americans. I'm trying to collect all the starters which is going well and fill up my Pokedex by cycling them around. I don't trade out ultra rare Pokemon, I'm terrible at finding them but I like to think I give out decent Pokemon. I also get a lot of Eevees but I only kept two, a male and female and sent the others off on their merry way. It's a lot of fun and I've used it to replace the different sort of gambling things from other games, I find it to be a healthier alternative to the real thing.

General Nonsense
4th January 2014, 5:37 AM
For whatever reason, I keep getting a lot of Charmander over wonder trade. I have gotten none of the other Kanto starters. This happening to anyone else?

blue8arman
4th January 2014, 5:44 AM
I got a Mewtwo for Wonder Trading a Fletchling that I got also in Wonder Trading.

For whatever reason, I keep getting a lot of Charmander over wonder trade. I have gotten none of the other Kanto starters. This happening to anyone else?

You're not alone.

KillerDraco
4th January 2014, 5:47 AM
I got a Mewtwo for Wonder Trading a Fletchling that I got also in Wonder Trading.

Join the club. Got a Mewtwo, although it's nature was pretty crappy (Impish). It was still a surprise though.

Got a Cyndaquil and Totodile from WT about a week ago, and after breeding them and putting the offspring into the GTS, I was able to get pretty much every other breedable PokeBank exclusive Pokemon. And it all started with a WT.

PrismaticPrincessAnna
4th January 2014, 5:54 AM
Out of all Pokemon, Eevee is the most COMMON thing I ever gotten. Not to mention sometimes I WT Torchic and get back Torchic or Charmander get back Charmander. W.T.F. ?! o_O nya~

Razor Leafeon
4th January 2014, 6:27 AM
Ok, bit of a story. I was starting to get my first IV bred pokemon of my own. I was breeding for a gastly. Yet I began having trouble after I got a single 3 IV female. So I stopped the project after about 2 boxes full. Then, about a week later, during the beginning of December, I was doing a few wonder trades and ended up getting a 4IV gastly from someone. I was REALLY happy. I immediantly went back to breeding after that, and now I have a 5IV Gengar on my team. Thank you whoever gave me that gastly.

TheFonz
4th January 2014, 6:41 AM
Some of the best things I've gotten are a Shiny Gyarados with 31IVs in ATK, a flawless Japanese Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, a Japanese Ditto with 2 perfect IVs and Pokérus, a Tyrunt with all three elemental fangs, and a DW Chimchar with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out.

Wonder Trade also helped a lot with filling my Pokédex with version exclusives, rarer Pokémon, etc. What I usually did was IV breed and send them off. Don't worry guys, I didn't send any of the Magikarp I bred :P

I also like to wait until night time in my area to Wonder Trade. That way it's around the afternoon in Japan and I can get some interesting things to MM with possibly good IVs

Ajduk
4th January 2014, 12:12 PM

yes, my evil plan is working!!!
I've traded 600 of them so far :P
I was breeding for a shiny one xD

Emperor Empoleon
4th January 2014, 12:38 PM
I got a Chimchar with Iron Fist on the 27th, sometime after I found out about the Bank delay.

That seriously brightened up my evening. Didn't even care about the Careful Nature xD So I bred a couple more and sent them off on that same day in good spirits.

Still playing with the original. He's my go-to Infernape now :3

Dragalge
4th January 2014, 1:00 PM
I wonder traded four boxes of Honedge on Christmas week.

58% crap, 42% goodies

Despite accruing more PokeMiles, I don't think I wanna do that again.

dedeibm
4th January 2014, 1:03 PM
I got a 5iv electrike with egg moves yesterday =D also two foreign dittos, johto starters and a treecko! I've been giving out 4iv drilburs named Applause lol

Maedar
4th January 2014, 1:14 PM

I would assume that Charmander is the most popular choice when Prof. Sycamore gives you one of the starters, players are Save Scumming to get a female from him, and then trying to breed it later, giving away the IV rejects. That probably accounts for the abundance of them on Wonder Trade.

Let's face it, folks, Wonder Trade is a heck of a lot better than just throwing them away, because at least there's a chance you'll get something for your troubles.

PinkiePieFox
4th January 2014, 1:22 PM
I don't think I have ever gotten ANYTHING good from the wonder-trade, I have traded hidden abilities, lvl 50-60s and loads of starters including hoenn ones. And what do I get back? Dodgy named pidgies, Eevees, AND THE BLASTED 3 ELEMENTAL MONKIES! (I hate that they are so common in this game when I spent about an hour getting them in Black and white through shaking grass) I sometimes get decent Mawiles with good moves, but rarely. But hey, it gives me Pokemiles I can use to buy rare candies.

Volcer
4th January 2014, 1:28 PM
I got a 4IV Female Protean Froakie, which made me really happy since I'd been looking for one. Got a 5iv Pinsir with egg moves, 4iv adamant Charmander with Flare Blitz/Dragon Dance and a 5iv Adamant Bisharp with Defiant. :D

Maedar
4th January 2014, 1:37 PM
I don't think I have ever gotten ANYTHING good from the wonder-trade, I have traded hidden abilities, lvl 50-60s and loads of starters including hoenn ones. And what do I get back? Dodgy named pidgies, Eevees, AND THE BLASTED 3 ELEMENTAL MONKIES! (I hate that they are so common in this game when I spent about an hour getting them in Black and white through shaking grass) I sometimes get decent Mawiles with good moves, but rarely. But hey, it gives me Pokemiles I can use to buy rare candies.

I know, some previously rare Mons are common now, while other Mons that you couldn't swing a stick without hitting in some places are rare. Take Woobat, for example. It took me forever to find one that didn't have Klutz, seeing as I had to depend on the Cave Shadow things.

Then there's Magikarp. This may well be the only game where a Gyarados is easier to find in the wild than a Magikarp. (Really! Magikarp are only found in certain bodies of water and you can only fish for them with the Old Rod, but once you upgrade to the Good Rod, Gyarados are everywhere. It gets annoying.) Maybe the reason is, even rookie players know what you can do with the "seemingly powerless" Magikarp at this point, and want to find one as soon as possible. (Especially since a Gyarados can murder your opponent in a Sky Battle.)

zozo
4th January 2014, 2:03 PM
I've gotten quite a few nice things from Wonder Trading. But then, I do it a LOT. Some of my favourites have been a 5IV Bulletproof Chespin, Solar Power Charmander (and I agree, charmander is by far the most common starter to get over wonder trade, followed by Froakie. Chespin and Fennikin are next and I never see Squirtle or Bulbasaur. Though I did get a Mudkip once.), Protean Froakie, a bunch of random high IV'd/eggmove Pokemon (people's breeding leftovers, like that 4IV Larvitar with Pursuit, Dragon Dance, and Outrage, and the Tyrunt with 3 Fang moves), Pokerus Pokemon, and some Pokemon with really good nicknames (PottedUnknown the Sigilyph and Wings the Pidgeotto stand out, mostly because the first one made me laugh and the second reminded me of a Pidgeotto I had on LeafGreen).

Of course, I've gotten some crappy things too. People who nickname Pokemon just to mess around with the censor, for instance. And all those friggin Bunnelbys. I. Hate. Bunnelby. It is by far the most common thing I get, followed closely by Pidgey. I don't mind getting Scatterbugs, even though it's exactly the same thing going on (someone at the beginning of the game just trying to get a bunch of trade fodder), because at least you can evolve the Scatterbug and possibly add to your Vivillon pattern collection. But Bunnelby... ugly AND useless. Bleh. (no offense to Bunnelby fans, I just personally don't like them at all.)

All in all, I LOVE Wonder Trade. I've never gotten anything amazing from it (I know someone who actually got a shiny over it. Lucky so-and-so), but I have gotten lots of really good, useful Pokemon from it. And it's great that I'm able to share my breeding leftovers with people rather than throw away a bunch of potentially useful Pokemon that just don't quite fit what I want them to do.

Maedar
4th January 2014, 2:14 PM
Lol. You know, I got a Bunnelby early on, started using it for its Pickup ability, and Cut, and Rock Smash, and... I dunno, I've kinda gotten attached to it by now...

SilverChiko
4th January 2014, 2:40 PM
I just got a 5IV Modest Torrent Squirtle with Dragon Pulse and Yawn on Wonder Trade.

I feel like I cheated the person out of it as I was Wonder Trading ordinary Chikoritas and although this was for a female one I still feel like it was an unfair trade.

Dylz
4th January 2014, 2:46 PM
on the 27th, I traded away some crap pokémon which I got for trading a box full of 5IV'd 4Egg Moves Timid Gastly's With Pokerus and rare candies, so for the crap pokémon I actually got a 6IV'd Jolly Terrakion. Which I put up for trade and got a Jirachi back for it.

Italianbaptist
4th January 2014, 4:57 PM
Not really a perfect iv breeder kind of guy but like to be generous with my wonder trades and not just give away crap mons. Biggest score was definitely the random salamence I got :)

Wyrmeon
4th January 2014, 5:13 PM
My little brother wonder traded my regigigas when I was showing him how wonder trade worked, I got a Chespin back.

General Nonsense
4th January 2014, 9:05 PM
I would assume that Charmander is the most popular choice when Prof. Sycamore gives you one of the starters, players are Save Scumming to get a female from him, and then trying to breed it later, giving away the IV rejects. That probably accounts for the abundance of them on Wonder Trade.

I suppose so. Maybe I should start breeding my Venusaur and get some more Bulbasaur out there.

Missingno.Fan
4th January 2014, 9:16 PM
I got a Spanish Kirlia with Pokerus. I then started infected 'mons I didn't care about to trade them off for other people.

I also got a Phione with a Japanese nickname.

Cashtrion
4th January 2014, 9:57 PM
I hope no one posts the opposite of my story...

I was Wonder Trading at a friends house as they both played Lego Marvel on the WiiU.
I kept on getting Froakies, and it started to piss me off, so I started saying, "A Froakie, thats what everyone wants for Christmas," everytime I got one.
Well, I traded the Froakies away and it got to the point where I was just subcounsciouly pressing A.
And then I noticed that I was searching for a partner... with a Shiny Onix as my trade.
I turned my 3DS off as fast as I could, and thankfully, it did not trade.

So to whoever lost an Onix, thank you, thats what everyone wants for Christmas.

Rainpurge
4th January 2014, 11:35 PM
So far I've managed to get a shiny skrelp and almost every starter off of wonder trade (Just Turtwig and Piplup to go). I've also obtained Phione.

I'd feel bad that I keep getting these starters and even phione if it weren't for the fact I've obtained multiples of almost all of them.

Ajduk
4th January 2014, 11:50 PM
I just got a Latios with WORST IV spread ever.
Besides 31 IV spa, all other IV scores are godawful(according to judge) xD

FlareBlitz3000
5th January 2014, 12:15 AM
I hav nearly 2 boxes full of 4-6 iv pokemon and a good 3/4 of it are from wonder trade. Some noteworthy ones were 4iv totodile, gastly, female protean froakie, 4 honedges, and a female snivy

Thefourelements
5th January 2014, 2:25 AM
I don't know if it's just me ,but ever since poke bank came out whenever I get jap players I get pikas and early pokes u get in the game. The good stuff comes from outside them. Anyway I got another pikachu and though oh great another one, but when I checked it the pika was carrying a ultra ball. I don't know who did it but it made that seemly bad trade awesome.

hen da man
5th January 2014, 3:45 AM
Last night I was wonder trading away my leftover Larvesta's from an MM hunt and I got 3 Honedge's in 4 trades and every time I got one the person mentioned having a shiny or shinies and I'd get a Honedge. Funny coincidence :P

shadowF
5th January 2014, 3:52 AM
I don't know if it's just me ,but ever since poke bank came out whenever I get jap players I get pikas and early pokes u get in the game. The good stuff comes from outside them. Anyway I got another pikachu and though oh great another one, but when I checked it the pika was carrying a ultra ball. I don't know who did it but it made that seemly bad trade awesome.

Same thing I also find it very weird as well.

Spawty
5th January 2014, 5:02 AM
To complete my Vivillon collection, I needed to get a Jungle one. Figures out that the one time I use wonder trade was a guy from Singapore.. and he traded me his regional scatterbug.

Other than that, I've gotten a 5IV Paras and other 5 IV pokemon, but I just can't name them off the top of my head.

On Christmas, I traded 3 boxes of 5 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagons with the egg moves of Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush. It'll be pretty cool if someone on the forums read this and has one...

BritishLanguage
5th January 2014, 5:33 AM
Once, I got a 5IV Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Pokerus over Wonder Trade. It was worth giving a part of my extensive Sturdy Graveler collection.

Italianbaptist
5th January 2014, 5:46 AM
Have to update cuz apparently I got an eevee female with hidden ability! Just made it a Sylveon with pixilate tonight :)

Monek_OP
5th January 2014, 6:29 AM
On Christmas, I got on Wonder Trade a beautiful thing: a 5IV Sheer Force Bagon with Hydro Pump!

'Twas awesome.

hen da man
5th January 2014, 6:38 AM
On Christmas, I traded 3 boxes of 5 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagons with the egg moves of Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush. It'll be pretty cool if someone on the forums read this and has one...

On Christmas, I got on Wonder Trade a beautiful thing: a 5IV Sheer Force Bagon with Hydro Pump!

'Twas awesome.

So, maybe you got one of his Bagons? :P

Tyrantrum
5th January 2014, 9:20 AM
The Doublade and Tyrantrum I have on my team I got from wondertrading as Honedge and Tyrunt lvl 1 respectively. Obviously IV rejects, but since i was new to this generation, I didn't care, just happy that I got them earlier then they would've been available in the game. They are now lvl 60-ish right now.

Alfred Jones
5th January 2014, 9:32 AM
Someone Wonder Traded me their shiny Suicune, made my night.

Cloneydew2000
5th January 2014, 10:55 AM
Wow, this is nothing like what I get. I normally trade something half decent, and in return I ALWAYS get either a Fletchling, a Froakie without HA or Charmander without HA.

not589
5th January 2014, 11:04 AM
Same thing I also find it very weird as well.

Same, I just WT'd with 3 people from Japan.

Eevee, Skorupi, and Durant.

Rain Dance
5th January 2014, 11:08 AM
I've been MM'ing for a Shiny Piplup, and they have two egg moves, so I've been trading them out. I just got a Snubbull and a Fletchling :/ I haven't gotten anything really good yet. It sucks since the Piplups are at least a little bit extra special.

Quinnie
5th January 2014, 11:20 AM
Pardon my French but Wonder Trade is just total BS. I give like a lot of 5 iv bred pokés and HA's to losers all over the world and what have i gotten... right... SH*T

Nightmare Fuel
5th January 2014, 11:20 AM
I got a Guts Heracross and a Moxie Pinsir.
Also got a Squirtle :D

ShiningKnightXY
5th January 2014, 4:07 PM
What to say, I got a cyndaquil from Japan, three Marill sets with belly drum and aqua jet, hidden ability charmanders and froakies, A dragon dance, outrage Charmander, A squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, and a few "throwaway" pokemon

James Bondage
5th January 2014, 4:21 PM
Back-to-back, competitively bred Pokes came my way. Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honage, and a Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yamask that knew Nasty Plot.

Also, I've sent away lots of egg move Pokémon, and some very lucky person yesterday git a legit, 6 IV Blissey yesterday from me that knows Heal Bell and Seismic Toss, and was in a matching Heal Ball. It didn't have the ability that I wanted, so I used it as a parent in the day care, then sent it away to find a good home.

smoothjupiter
5th January 2014, 5:03 PM
once i traded off a shiny sylveon (long story) and got a porygon from some other american kid whose birthday was that day. heartwarming.
i also somehow received a perfect 5IV calm nature chimecho from trading off some of my umbreon-leading eevees with egg moves, aaand its japanese. 'twas a cool deal.

WizardTrubbish
5th January 2014, 5:19 PM
I've gotten a HA Bunnelby from the WT, along with a Chimchar and Mudkip.

Lycanscar950
5th January 2014, 5:26 PM
I got a Jolly 4iv Marvel Scale E-Speed Dratini two days ago

wbartholomy
5th January 2014, 6:45 PM
I have gotten the following parents in the last 2 days (all Male all 5iv)
Dratini (espeed)
Wailmer
Charmander
Eevee
Honedge
Delibird
all i need is a flying and bug and then I will be happy (other then the random water groups

James Bondage
6th January 2014, 2:45 AM
I got a Jolly 4iv Marvel Scale E-Speed Dratini two days ago

I sent a lot of those out. Wonder if any of them used to be mine? (lol)

If any of them also had Iron Tail, Aqua Jet, and Dragon Dance, with the original trainer name being "Joel", it was me.

KillerDraco
6th January 2014, 2:55 AM
I swear at least 50% of my Wonder Trade receipts end up being Froakie. But considering how popular Protean Greninja is, I guess people dump their Froakies into the WT if they don't have Protean or the right nature.

Creeper
6th January 2014, 3:09 AM
Tons of Charmander.

First Wonder Trade: Male Combee
Second Wonder Trade: Cyndaquil

Me: do i love you or hate you

ysmr97
6th January 2014, 3:22 AM
Right after I decided to put Heracross on my Gym team, I started Wonder Trading away the uneeded Pokemon I just finished breeding. The SECOND Wonder Trade, a nice, female, 4 IV Heracross with Megahorn and Rock Blast dropped down. More than happy.

Murder Doll
6th January 2014, 3:22 AM
I've recieved a lot of starters & a modest Volcarona which I use in my team but for the most part I've recieved a lot of scatterbugs.

I've cleared at least 2 boxs of timid HA froakies which I hope found good homes (they each had at least 3 perfect IVs in relevant stats)

Schmmidtty
6th January 2014, 3:26 AM
Recently I have received national dex starters, as such from players with the Japanese Pokemon bank that came out. I wonder if all the Pokemon are in circulation over the wondertrade and Gts. Currently I am waiting to get lucky with a Pokemon holding the aggronite.

swampertlover5712
6th January 2014, 3:33 AM
I have received a number of starters lately, especially with the brief arrival of Pokemon Bank. I've gotten a fair share of duds, and nothing remarkable like a legendary or anything. I did get lucky with breeding candidates: a Gible, Totodile, and Chimchar with egg moves.

tothewest88
6th January 2014, 3:56 AM
Thank you WT! I just got a perfect IV Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, and Superpower! AND it has Pokerus. Happy New Year to me. :) The only thing that would've made it perfect would've been if it were shiny..

Enigmadoodles
6th January 2014, 4:09 AM
I managed to get a female Cyndaquil and Totodile through Wonder Trade, but really the most interesting thing I've gotten was a shiny Basculin. Funny enough I had just traded away my shiny Basculin I didn't want, so I'm not sure what to do with this one.

Tyrantrum
6th January 2014, 7:39 PM
I was wondertrading away Litwicks that were rejects from Masuda method attempts...and I got a pikachu. Normally I would just trade it away, but something made me check it out first. It had pokerus on it...someone wasn't paying attention when they wondertraded it probably... But regardless, I now have something which I can use to make any future pokemon I train better.

shadcat1206
6th January 2014, 7:43 PM
the best thing i probably recieved was an iron fist chimchar with the elemental punches, weirdly though was at the same time about five minutes before i had just traded someone for the same thing with jolly nature. i wonder traded the other chimchar and recieved a bunnelby from someone who looked basic, there just going to sweep through hthis game

The Hiker king
6th January 2014, 8:27 PM
The best things I've managed to get were a 3iv Mudkip and a 5iv Honedge.

I usually trade away my breeding rejects. They usually have their hidden ability, egg moves, and pokerus. I just roll that way /blackglasses.

*IZ*
6th January 2014, 8:35 PM
A couple days ago I was giving totodiles away and receiving shitty Pokemon back, but I didn't mind. But one time I sent a totodile out and recieved a totodile back and thought "Ooh nice fellow", than I checked the OT and it was me. So this guy must've received one of my totodiles from someone else and somehow he got it all the way to me.

WildHennaCharizard
7th January 2014, 4:49 PM
During the Hoilday season I wonder traded my Absol to a trainer in Greece...

WizardTrubbish
7th January 2014, 6:07 PM
Last night I got a 5IV protean female Froakie

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
7th January 2014, 6:19 PM
Got a 5iv HA Gligar and a 5iv Phantump(trevenant now) last night amongst others, also got darumaka and tynamo to help the dex. Im becoming addicted to this feature.

General Nonsense
8th January 2014, 3:48 AM
So for whatever reason, every Flabebe I get over wonder trade has the yellow flower, and I've gotten a lot of them. Does it change to yellow when wonder traded or something?

I812
8th January 2014, 4:13 AM
Last night I wonder traded a bunch of Magikarps and I eventually recieved a level 1 Charmander and an Eevee.

TheFonz
8th January 2014, 4:17 AM
Last night I wonder traded a bunch of Magikarps and I eventually recieved a level 1 Charmander and an Eevee.
Really? You're THAT guy?

Anyways if anyone over the next week or so receives a Modest Squirtle with Dragon Pulse, Yawn, and Aura Sphere with OT:Danny that would be me! I'll have a ton to Wonder Trade

Void Ventus
8th January 2014, 4:26 AM
I got several Marills with Aqua Jet, and were 3-4 IVs. My most recent jackpots from Wondertrade would have to be the shiny Eevee I got on Christmas Eve at around 5PM, and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Feebas with Egg Moves. Evolved that ASAP and now have myself a fancy Milotic which I might use online as a wall.

What I want though are Legendaries. I read stories of people getting Zekroms and Rayquazas and whatnot on Wondertrade, and I always get jelly. Once Pokébank comes out (seriously, how long are they gonna delay this thing? eShop is finally back on for everyone. Just give it to us already), I'll start sending hacked Pokémons and Wondertrade them all... Which sounds bad, but if Pokébank allows them, then technically your game is still safe and "hacked-free". Also, those ridiculous GTS offers. You want a Keldeo for a measly Unown? You'll get your hacked Keldeo alright.

Marinda H
8th January 2014, 4:37 AM
I got two shinies over WT a couple of days ago. Was trading out my extra Froakies. (trying to breed for a shiny Froakie but its hard work).

Also got a Japanese Ditto. Yay.

TheFonz
8th January 2014, 4:37 AM
I'll start sending hacked Pokémons and Wondertrade them all... Which sounds bad, but if Pokébank allows them, then technically your game is still safe and "hacked-free". Also, those ridiculous GTS offers. You want a Keldeo for a measly Unown? You'll get your hacked Keldeo alright.

The GTS stuff is another funny story to troll the trolls, but come on dude don't ruin Wonder Trade like that.

"Which sounds bad", "then technically"
No you're just trying to justify yourself and spreading hacks to innocent players like that is a big no-no no matter what. They will still be hacks despite what Poké Transfer's crappy hack check says. You know it deep down and it's a terrible thing to do. This is why we can't have nice things

No, I'm that guy. Then again, most of them are 4-5 IV Jolly Magikarp so people could do worse.

That's at least fairer than randomly catching a Magikarp/rodent/bird and Wonder Trading for teh lulz. I have to admit the Snorlax named Yo Mama with Burn Heal is genius though

KillerDraco
8th January 2014, 4:38 AM
Really? You're THAT guy?

No, I'm that guy. Then again, most of them are 4-5 IV Jolly Magikarp so people could do worse.

General_Ridley
8th January 2014, 4:59 AM
I'm currently MM breeding for a shiny charmander, so I'm shipping out a bunch of 4-5 perfect IV charmanders with Counter, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Ancient Power. Occasionally nabbing a Bank exclusive for my living dex, which helps me out.

Not sure what the best thing I've gotten is.

Foxeaf
8th January 2014, 5:03 AM
I've given out atleast 300 Egg move'd, Timid, IV bred Cyndaquil and Adamant Totodile, along with a bunch of other Pokebank Pokemon. Never been a fan of giving out useless things, I always just release them if I receive them. WT is also a great way to get IDs for the lottery lol
I haven't gotten anything exciting... mostly Honedge, Fletchling, Froakie or Pikachu, none of which I use.

VampirateMace
8th January 2014, 5:45 AM
I like Wonder Trade, even if you usually get common mons, it's kind of exciting, and sometimes useful as far as breeding and Vivillion collecting. For those of you that don't want Scatterbugs, avoid Sundays, apparently there are Vivillion collecting groups that pre-arrange Scatterbug Sundays. Also, the best thing you can do to improve the quality of what comes over WT is to trade something you think you'd be happy with. I was kind of thinking it might be good karma to send out some Kadabras and other trade evolvers, or give my trade mons fossils and rarer berries.

On New Years Eve, some nice trainer sent me a Chimchar, whilst I was sending out some of my breeding extras, like female Nidorans with Iron Tail (for some reason it took forever to get a male).

thecutecelefable
8th January 2014, 5:47 AM
I got a drani from wondertrade from someone with name jesus I forgot what i sent through through normal trade i got todilde from joey who saids he writes for serbeii

Rain Dance
8th January 2014, 1:03 PM
Just WT'd four Feebas with 3 Egg Moves, got Sandslash, Poliwhirl, Mr. Mime and Fletchling in return.
Ironic is that I have a Feebas on GTS I'm offering for a Fletchling.... xD

LadyRinsun
8th January 2014, 1:43 PM
Hmmm... aside from all the 5IV/egg move/HA Pokémon I got (which I really liked ^^), I think the most epic moment was when I got a Chespin on my first Wonder Trade. Yeah a bit weird maybe, I know. But I bought the game on the release day, and back then everyone was hoarding starters. I chose Fennekin myself and when I got another starter on my first Wonder Trade ever I was supah happy!

cascadethewarrior
8th January 2014, 11:34 PM
I got a Totodile, Charmander with Flare Blitz(I picked Bulbasaur from professor Sycamore ), I got a Venemoth and I got a Vulpix. That's about all the interesting ones I got so far.

Nesquik3D
8th January 2014, 11:47 PM
I once got a 4IV Timid Gastly off of Wonder Trade, I'm not complaining.

Another time I sent off a shiny Pansear-got a Japanese Caterpie in return.

Void Ventus
9th January 2014, 3:21 AM
The GTS stuff is another funny story to troll the trolls, but come on dude don't ruin Wonder Trade like that.

"Which sounds bad", "then technically"
No you're just trying to justify yourself and spreading hacks to innocent players like that is a big no-no no matter what. They will still be hacks despite what Poké Transfer's crappy hack check says. You know it deep down and it's a terrible thing to do. This is why we can't have nice things

Nah man, I was just trying to scare some people. I won't actually do that. Lots of people will enter regionals, but if they get a hacked mon from Wondertrade, that might stop them from entering. GTS though I definitely will. I don't care if you're going to regionals, if you have a Legendary up for offer, and you want a BS Lv 9 or under Kyurem for it, you WILL get a hacked Mew... That is if GTS allows it. I tried doing this on B/W/2, and it wouldn't let me.

On topic, I've recently given away 2 5IV Modest Protean Froakies with Spikes, 3 5IV Impish Bulletproof Chespins with egg moves I forget, and 1 Calm 5IV Fennekin with Wish and Heatwave. I hope the trainers liked them!

Chidzz
9th January 2014, 3:32 AM
I received HA Bagon, Froakie, Fennikin, Venipede, Masquerain, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Goomy and 3 Wish/Curse/Yawn Eevee…. all this and I'm giving out Zigzagoon and Bidoof

silverswampert
9th January 2014, 4:11 AM
I've been fortunate enough to get most of the starters through wonder trade so i'm now breeding and sending out poke bank starters for those that haven t managed to get them.

on a side note, If i get a "useless" pokemon like zigzagoon from these trades is it a bad thing if I wordertrade them away.

TheGreaterLucario
9th January 2014, 4:57 AM
I've been fortunate enough to get most of the starters through wonder trade so i'm now breeding and sending out poke bank starters for those that haven t managed to get them.

on a side note, If i get a "useless" pokemon like zigzagoon from these trades is it a bad thing if I wordertrade them away.

Or you could be like one lucky bas.....culine on Youtube who got a Shiny Zigzagoon over Wonder Trade.

Bolt the Cat
9th January 2014, 5:12 AM
I've mainly used it as a dumping ground for duplicate Pokemon and I've gotten all kinds of things. I got HA Fletchling, Eevee, Larvesta, Goomy, Froakie, Trevanant, a Phione, and a bunch of junk stuff that I don't really want. Even the junky stuff is going to be helpful for the Lotto, though.

Godo
9th January 2014, 5:19 AM
I once got a modest Yvetal with 5 ivs maxed with a master ball attached. Totally lost it. Ya know, in the good way :)

Birds of Paradise
9th January 2014, 10:42 PM
I got a real gem last night. Though I felt bad that I nothing I have could ever match up to what I got. So first off I got a totodle, which made me really happy :), then I see that its Adament nature, but that's not even the best part! It came with the egg moves dragon dance and ice punch 0_0...so then I go to the iv checker and the guy says that it has 31 ivs in everything except special attack :D!!!! A big thanks to breeders aiming for 6 IV pokemon that trade their extra pokes in the process *bows*. Then after a few minutes I realize that it is male so once I'm done ev training it I can breed it to pass down those egg moves and wonder trade the pokemon as a way to pay it forward at the very least.

The Hiker king
9th January 2014, 11:15 PM
I recently got a Mudkip and Turtwig from wonder trades. I'll probably breed them with my Japanese ditto as I need a rest from my failed attempts at MMing a shiny Froakie and Honedge (was up to 1000+ on each /sigh).

Schmmidtty
9th January 2014, 11:44 PM
Got a smeargle with moon blast and geomancy. Must have battled xerneas and a gardovier.

Dangertrout
10th January 2014, 1:19 AM
I'm in the midst of releasing 8 boxes of outstanding impish bulletproof chespins into wonder trade.
Chespins for everyone! :p

TaurosRicardo
10th January 2014, 1:25 AM
I've been wondertrading 4-6IV Modest Ralts and also several Sheer Force Tauros. What sucks is I keep getting Flabebe specifically yellow. I only use the Wonder trade to give away my extras and then release the ones I get from
it since 99% of the time it's junk.

Very rarely I get a pokemon that is nicknamed. One of the best ones was a Golem named "Buy A Wii U"

1rkhachatryan
10th January 2014, 1:58 AM
Wonder trade is freaking awesome, probably my favorite part of the game. I've gotten so many pokemon from there that I've never had before and a lot of starters too.

Although I've noticed that everybody and their mother is giving away Froakie and Charmander. I think I've seen 1 Chespin and Quilladin and one Ivysaur. I also got one Squirtle(it was crappy so I gave it away) and a couple Fenniken.

It's when you receive the surprise starters that are awesome, for instance I got two Cyndaquil's(my fav pokemon), a Chikorita, Treeko, and Totodile. The only ones I'm missing now are Turtwig, Snivy, Squirtle, Mudkip, and Piplup(although I could do without this one).

tothewest88
10th January 2014, 3:08 AM
Wonder trade is freaking awesome, probably my favorite part of the game. I've gotten so many pokemon from there that I've never had before and a lot of starters too.

It's when you receive the surprise starters that are awesome, for instance I got two Cyndaquil's(my fav pokemon), a Chikorita, Treeko, and Totodile. The only ones I'm missing now are Turtwig, Snivy, Squirtle, Mudkip, Piplup, and Mijumaru.

I agree, Wonder Trade is probably one of my favorite parts of X & Y. It was something definitely needed in-game, in my opinion. It makes so many more Pokemon that much easier to obtain & accessible. It's one of the most frustrating things to not know ANYONE that plays Pokemon, and therefore not being able to trade with anyone (besides myself using multiple DS's. :) )

Secondly- Mijumaru?

1rkhachatryan
10th January 2014, 3:25 AM
I agree, Wonder Trade is probably one of my favorite parts of X & Y. It was something definitely needed in-game, in my opinion. It makes so many more Pokemon that much easier to obtain & accessible. It's one of the most frustrating things to not know ANYONE that plays Pokemon, and therefore not being able to trade with anyone (besides myself using multiple DS's. :) )

Secondly- Mijumaru?

Lol whoops, forgot my friend traded me a Mijumaru last night xD.

NoxUmbra
10th January 2014, 3:38 AM
Once I got to where the Breeding Center is then I started to use it more so I could send people some decent Pokémon at least.

When I traded a Pokémon once I forget which one it was (I think it was my Female Crobat since I had two) I traded it and got a Sableye with PokeRus lol.

So I used it to spread to all the Pokémon I have in my PC so far on my Pokémon X Version. Now when I breed Pokémon I let it spread onto them after they hatch and then send them to people in return; got to help everyone out :). I have extra weaker Pokemon I caught and infected them with to keep just to be safe.

I was able to get a Japanese Gothrita, a Cascoon, Charmander, Froakie, Barboach, Sableye, Dugtrio, Tropius, Poliwhirl, Dratini, Mawile, Wobbuffet, Swinub, a Japanese Rotom, a Japanese Gourgeist, and a Japanese Ditto but getting a Pokémon with PokeRus was pretty lucky I thought lol :D The others I just get through GTS like my Litwick, Cubchoo, Lickitung, Leafeon, Glaceon, Horsea, and Lickitung.

Karnu
10th January 2014, 12:35 PM
Not my story but a pro SSBB Jiggs player did this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5YO0X2JIk

mcapple21st
13th January 2014, 12:00 AM
I always try and give something good in trades as I feel it encourages peeps to keep wonder trading and maybe go to tbe effort themselves.to that end av got a nice box full of dratini with marvel scale ready to give away.

Requiem Aeternam
13th January 2014, 12:21 AM
I'm not really a fan of Wonder Trade due to the fact that I very rarely get anything good. I've received a few good Pokemon (Drought Vulpix, Outrage Larvitar etc) but none of them had good IVs so I can only use them to breed. When I got a bad Pokemon I either released it (if it was extremely bad or common) or traded them again.

There's also the rumour that the bad egg glitch is linked to WT which put me off using it completely. Even if the odds of it happening are non-existant or even if the glitch isn't linked to WT at all I'm still not taking chances. Unless the glitch is proven to not be caused by WT and it's patched I won't be using it again. I'm a really paranoid person when it comes to glitches occurring.

Puma Italia
13th January 2014, 12:58 AM
Did a little Wonder Trading earlier, but had no luck. I got a Snivy, but I already have all of the Pokemon Bank starters, so it wasn't that exciting.

poix_the_yak
13th January 2014, 3:54 AM
I'm genuinely surprised everyone that's posted has "not gotten anything good". I have an entire box full of good-natured, decent-IV'd level 1s that I've gotten in wondertrade, all ready to be trained.

Hexin' Wishes
13th January 2014, 3:55 AM
Did two runs with wonder trades and so far nothing good in either. Oh well, hope the Pokémon I sent out with pokerus did the people good.

Nulava
13th January 2014, 9:39 AM
First time Wonder Trading, and it was a success.

I received:
a Treecko.
a Japanese Ditto.
Two Japanese Honedge (One with a Quiet Nature and 4 IVs).
Japanese Marill with 4 IVs, Adamant Nature, Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, and Present.

I plan on using the Japanese Ditto and Honedge for Musada Method.
Im looking forwards to doing more Wonder Trades in the future. :D

Mr.Sceptile
13th January 2014, 10:35 AM
It's kinda funny. I once traded away a HA treecko and a few mudkipz and all i got were scatterbugs. And when I traded away a horsea I get a charmander with outrage dragon dance and 5 IVs.

ace-of-aces
13th January 2014, 5:49 PM
I was on Pokemon showdown and someone started to freak out because someone wonder traded them a Celebi.

Ive wonder traded a lv. 65 Hydreigon on there too.

Master_Tyrell
13th January 2014, 6:07 PM
Just received a Bunnelby named Ur Moms Hot..... lol

Hexin' Wishes
13th January 2014, 6:52 PM
I got a Chimchar with it's HA so that was nice. Gonna send out two more Pokémon later tonight because it seems wonder trading by night gets better results.

Carrie Chapin
13th January 2014, 10:06 PM
I got a free Mewtwo for a nincada once. I also right after that got a phione for a male combee.

Sh4d0wF0rc3
13th January 2014, 10:19 PM
I usually don't have very good luck getting the gems, but I have received a few. Some starters, and a Tyrunt with all the elemental fangs and it was outstanding. It is now a member of my team. I try to send good stuff out because I pretty much have everything (once pokebank gets released).

James Bondage
14th January 2014, 2:47 PM
I got a great one yesterday. I had just completed breeding project for Larvitars w/ egg moves (as currently posted in my sig), so I decided to send off a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly natured spit back. I didn't get anything worth mentioning for it...

However, I Wonder Traded AGAIN with what I had just received, and in return, I got a x/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Darumaka with egg moves.

Had to go through one extra person to do it, but I think I actually got a straight up even trade. ^_^

BunniBear4
14th January 2014, 6:42 PM
The best things I've gotten via Wonder Trade so far are two Pokemon with Pokerus and a Japanese Ditto from the Friend Safari. The Ditto is pretty amazing to have though, it allows me to Masuda Method while trying to get more perfect IVs. So far there haven't been any shinnies from it but as soon as I get an "accidental" one I'll forever love that Ditto.

Also on Christmas while giving out 6 of each eeveelution at level 15 loaded with some decent moves thanks to TMs and ultra balls I got two of my favorite starters: Chimchar and Totodile! It was a pretty decent Christmas present I do say so myself. I got two easy Bank only Pokemon that just so happen to be favorites. :)

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark
14th January 2014, 8:11 PM
I love to wonder trade all my spare breedings. Doing that I got a lot of awesome pokemon in return. Once I was wonder trading my box of timid Gastly and got traded an Yveltal in return, which finally completed my Kalos Dex!

Arkais
15th January 2014, 4:04 AM
The other day I traded a HA Bulbasaur and got a Phione. I'm happy but it drives me crazy that Pokemon Bank still hasn't gotten a new release date...

Miss Alexis
15th January 2014, 4:08 AM
woot i gave out a bulbasaur and got sentret in return D:

Punchdrunk
15th January 2014, 4:09 AM
Best stuff I've got so far was probably an ExtremeSpeed Dratini. I missed getting one in SS (I didn't realise there were correct answers!) and I was so happy to get one. It was a male with Shed Skin and lousy IVs, so it took quite a bit of breeding to end up with a useable one from it, but the important thing is I got it.

Other good stuff- Play Rough Adamant 5IV Absol (although I ended up breeding off that cos I wanted a naive one), 5IV Bold prankster Klefki, Eevee with Wish, DD/Ice Punch Totodile, a Feebas, Dark Pulse Deino, Baton Pass Mienfoo... Just generally some stuff with cool egg moves that has saved me a lot of breeding time. I've made sure to send some decent spitbacks in return. Pay it forward and all that. I'm planning on breeding so Switcheroo Noibat at some point soon, and I hope at least one of those ends up in the hands of someone who appreciates how much effort that's gonna take :)

★Shiny Sylveon★
15th January 2014, 7:45 AM
i wonder traded my shiny smoochums nicknamed Kisses which i got from a trade.
i got back a froakie.

TrottingMinccino
15th January 2014, 12:58 PM
Last night i just tried to wonder trade something. In return i got, get this...a Magikarp...of all things!

But what makes up for it that it was nicknamed "Pokemon Bank"... I released it, and i found it quite amusing when it said "Pokemon Bank was released!", HAH!

So to whoever you are, kudos to you, for giving me a good laugh!

Retrob6
15th January 2014, 4:23 PM
i got a japanese goomy for a scyther with 5 max ivs rather lucky

red2000
15th January 2014, 10:18 PM
Well I'm about to give out a bunch of Totodile with egg moves, so go luck to anybody who gets one

Bjartur
15th January 2014, 11:07 PM
I've been wonder trading since I got the game, and man I've been happy. 303 filled up in the national Pokedex right after the Elite Four. IV breeding Zubats right now, and the rejects are bringing in the count.

ohjeezitskim
16th January 2014, 12:25 AM
Wonder Trade is the main reason I haven't visited here in a while... Been IV breeding like mad! (Besides my month and a half hiatus of not playing pokemon over the holidays)

I have gotten a female DW Eevee with 4IV (also modest) - which I worked at getting 5IV and I have around 5 modest and 4 timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Eevee! Working on getting a shiny one soon!

A 4IV Gible and Larvitar (both Japanese) with egg moves (Iron head, Iron tail, DD) both bred and now I have both at 5IVs with beneficial natures!
3 IV Charmander that I still need to breed to be 5-6IVs (French)
4IV Espurr
4IV Togepi
Flawless Trevenant but with wrong ability and a 4 IV foreign one
3 and 4IV Honedge
5IV adamant marill and a 4 IV female Huge Power Marill bred for 5IV huge power marill (Korean)
5IV Lapras (japanese)
5IV Dratini (japanese)
4IV Abra
3 IV Cottonee (Spanish)
4 IV Totodile Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch
4IV Tynamo
2 4IV protean froakie (German)
4IV Sneasel

Also got a Japanese Yveltal once, ended up trading it on GTS for a 5IV jolly Smeargle, but they lied. (I'm 2 for 2.. I don't put 4-5IVs unless they really are T_T)

Oh, and a phione! But also A LOT of poop things haha.

I end up trading 3-4 IV with all different natures back out there. Mostly Eevee within the passed week or two lol

Clone™
16th January 2014, 1:59 AM
I always get crap. The one break I got was when I got a 4IV Squirtle, but that's it.

TaurosRicardo
16th January 2014, 3:52 AM
I WTed a shiny Jigglypuff since I have two and I got a baby Cyndaquil. I am so happy it wasn't someone with Bunnelby, Flabebe, or Fletchling.

Master of Radiance
16th January 2014, 4:00 AM
Ah, my best wonder trade?

I gave a level 5 Burmy and in return I got a level 33 japanese Amaura :3

And for some reason, Froakies are corrupting the Wonder Trade. I already have 10 of them. HAD.

Rocketeer
16th January 2014, 5:02 PM
My first surprise in WT was probably the Slowking that came with another King's Rock attached to it (don't know why, but it was like that).

I've also gotten a shiny Pidgey and shiny Graveler (instantly evolved in to Golem, of course), I don't remember what I've traded them for though, probably some worthless 'mons that I received earlier through WT.

Punchdrunk
16th January 2014, 5:44 PM
I've been wonder trading like crazy the last couple of days (like crazy as in have earned nearly 20,000 pokemiles. PP Up extravaganza!). Prize picks have been

A perfect IV Jolly Tyrunt
A Solar Power Charmander
2 Switcheroo Noibats, from different trainers, within ten minutes of each other, which was a bit of an odd coincidence
A 5 IV Tynamo
An Adamant Technician Scyther (not checked the IVs yet, but it's lv1 so I'm hopeful)
A bunch of fossil Mon (Omastar, Anorith, Archen, Aerodactyl)
2 more Wish Eevee
A Beldum
Spikes \ Stealth Rock\ Leech Seed Ferrothorn
4IV Immunity Gligar

And a couple of other potentially cool things I have to check IVs for before I know if they're gold or not. Now I think I need to get to breeding some of this stuff. I've got two whole boxes full of breeding projects waiting to go :)

Starlightt
16th January 2014, 6:18 PM
I got a Charmander with egg moves once. I traded a Bunnelby for it :P

James Bondage
22nd January 2014, 6:28 AM
Act of generosity on my part this evening. Sent out a 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Bold Eevee with egg moves Yawn and Wish, in a Heal Ball (makes for an excellent Vaporeon if it's well trained).

Wonder who got it?

Buttons
22nd January 2014, 6:30 AM
Got a 5iv Torchic with 3 egg moves including Baton Pass, too bad I hate Blaziken :(

But I have given out ~30 random Pokebank only Pokemon and a crapload of all my breeding leftovers so I think I have at least helped the pool.

Crimson862
22nd January 2014, 2:48 PM
So far the best thing I've gotten was a japanese Bagon, 4iv Adamant with Dragon Dance.

MasterWJ
22nd January 2014, 3:07 PM
The best thing I got was a 4 IV Dratini with HA! Thank you so much whoever gave it for me, I needed that!

jordy129
22nd January 2014, 3:53 PM
do you now pokemon bank its coming in 2 weeks maybe

jordy129
22nd January 2014, 3:55 PM
i want pokemon bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ihate hackers its all there fauld

piplup1036
22nd January 2014, 7:27 PM
i want pokemon bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ihate hackers its all there fauld

Hackers had nothing to do with pokebank getting delayed :/

Anyway On Christmas day I was trading out a good batch of decent pokemon and then all of a sudden I get a shiny roserade : D

Hexin' Wishes
22nd January 2014, 8:25 PM
Got a Goomy with it's HA so I had that going for me.

Wish I had gotten one before I evolved one all the way because I don't really care for Goomy but I am liking this HA.

DedicatedFan
22nd January 2014, 8:48 PM
I can't remember what i traded in, but i got a Zygarde in return.
I wonder why someone would ever give up a legendary, he or she must of been like 8 years old or something.

Mrs Mime
22nd January 2014, 8:54 PM
Received a Jirachi in Wonder Trade, but it has a Japanese name. Annoying.

Blasting Toise
22nd January 2014, 9:39 PM
I wonder why someone would ever give up a legendary, he or she must of been like 8 years old or something.
Maybe he/she really wanted to get rid of his/hers Zygarde XD

I have received mostly boring ordinary pokemon like magikarp, ralts(Someone happy received my HA Bulbasaur for that) and gabite, but Charmander was a nice surprise- it was also german.

Sadib
22nd January 2014, 9:46 PM

I too got a Zygarde through WT.

Ryuri
22nd January 2014, 9:53 PM
The weirdest thing i got was a jap lvl 100 infernape (not competitive ) , i was kinda surprised aha
Wonder trade is awesome if well used . It is the sole reason i got to iv breed a lot of pokemon , and , because of that i trade my 4 and 3 ivs pokemons through it , to pay the good things i got from it ^^

Reb of Kalos
22nd January 2014, 9:54 PM
The other day I got an Xernias in wondertrade. I was trading leftover feebas's from doing the Masuda method, lol. I was just casually eating cereal, glanced over at my DS, and saw the Xernias, nearly spit out my cereal and laughed like a maniac.

candycanecat
22nd January 2014, 10:24 PM
Wow, all these people getting Zygardes. Maybe people just don't like them? I got one too, from the Lucario Korrina gave me. I had one that was 10+ levels higher and gave the stone to him and put the original on WT. Got a Zygarde, noting particularly exciting happened except maybe a Totodile last week since then.

DedicatedFan
23rd January 2014, 12:18 AM
Wow, all these people getting Zygardes. Maybe people just don't like them? I got one too, from the Lucario Korrina gave me. I had one that was 10+ levels higher and gave the stone to him and put the original on WT. Got a Zygarde, noting particularly exciting happened except maybe a Totodile last week since then.

Whoa getting a Zygarde is a common thing now lol.
Even if you hate it, people shouldn't wonder trade it when you offer it up as a normal trade.

Pixieolight
23rd January 2014, 12:56 AM
Wondertrade is the best thing on X and Y after Delphox and dedenne.

But i miss a lot of things :(

candycanecat
23rd January 2014, 1:56 AM
Whoa getting a Zygarde is a common thing now lol.
Even if you hate it, people shouldn't wonder trade it when you offer it up as a normal trade.

I've also heard people WT their legendaries to be nice if they're completely restarting and don't want the old ones. Zygarde is just found in both games so I guess you see it more often. Especially with all the 'Lvl 1-10 <insert rare legendary here>' people giving away free Zygardes and the occasional Yveltal or Xerneas are good people and probably more than a little bit crazy. But, it's their choice, if they really don't wanna SR for a certain nature and replay the entire game for the version legendary they can go ahead and do that.

DedicatedFan
23rd January 2014, 2:36 AM
I've also heard people WT their legendaries to be nice if they're completely restarting and don't want the old ones. Zygarde is just found in both games so I guess you see it more often. Especially with all the 'Lvl 1-10 <insert rare legendary here>' people giving away free Zygardes and the occasional Yveltal or Xerneas are good people and probably more than a little bit crazy. But, it's their choice, if they really don't wanna SR for a certain nature and replay the entire game for the version legendary they can go ahead and do that.

Hmm I never thought about that, I guess that makes sense. That's nice of them.

VampirateMace
23rd January 2014, 6:59 AM
That's what I'm thinking. If I was going to restart and didn't have a second game or a friend with a game I planned to trade all my best mons to, then I'd set them free over Wonder Trade in hopes that other players would enjoy them.

GoldenHouou
23rd January 2014, 3:29 PM
I got a Hidden Ability Dratini, and figured I'd breed myself a Dragonite, since I've never tried battling with one and all. Then I realized that nope, can't get Extreme Speed on it, since the only thing it can inherit it is from... another Dratini (or its evolutions, of course, blah).

Lo, after a few dozen more Wonder Trades, I get an Extreme Speed Dratini dropped on me. Not bad.

I also got a 5IV Ditto, but apparently it's hacked since it doesn't have that "legal and safe to use" or whatever mark on it. Not that I care, I've never used Ditto for breeding anyway. It's already fast enough thanks to tons of Friend Zones. Kiiinda tempted to see if the offspring of that thing are also labeled as hacked or not though.

Monster Guy
23rd January 2014, 4:07 PM
Someone WTed a Japanese version of Diantha's Ralts, Already evolved mine intio Gardevoir... I gave them... another Ralts. xD

Clone™
23rd January 2014, 4:42 PM
Got a lax 5IV Chansey. Missing attack.

Got a 5IV Adamant Mawile. Missing Attack

Got a 5IV Garbodor.

Got a 5 IV Jolly Chimchar. Missing HP

Those four stand out the most

~Dragonz~
23rd January 2014, 5:43 PM
So I got a Jap Klefki while trading last night and was thinking ''Eh, just another one''. Go to check it out..
It was caught in a Master Ball o-o

Hexin' Wishes
23rd January 2014, 5:54 PM
I also got a 5IV Ditto, but apparently it's hacked since it doesn't have that "legal and safe to use" or whatever mark on it. Not that I care, I've never used Ditto for breeding anyway. It's already fast enough thanks to tons of Friend Zones. Kiiinda tempted to see if the offspring of that thing are also labeled as hacked or not though.

The pentagon just means it was caught/bred in the Kalos region. The offspring would have it regardless if you were to hatch it in XY.

Schade
23rd January 2014, 6:00 PM
So, I got an adamant Totodile With Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, so I got that working in my favour, which is nice

GoldenHouou
23rd January 2014, 6:38 PM
The pentagon just means it was caught/bred in the Kalos region. The offspring would have it regardless if you were to hatch it in XY.

Really? Huh, I heard it to mean that it meant the Pokémon was legal and able to be used in contests and online battles and stuff. I guess all the other old gen Pokémon I've gotten were bred in Kalos then.

EmeraldPhoenix
23rd January 2014, 6:44 PM
I keep getting Charmanders and Eevees from WT, and since I don't need any more, I send em back into the world, and last night alone I traded charmander for charmander and eevee for eevee at least twice each, lol. Since I'm breeding Phantumps, once in a while I'll get Phantump for Phantump. I've got to imagine the other person is either laughing or angry at that one, lol.

Hexin' Wishes
23rd January 2014, 7:35 PM
Really? Huh, I heard it to mean that it meant the Pokémon was legal and able to be used in contests and online battles and stuff. I guess all the other old gen Pokémon I've gotten were bred in Kalos then.

Most likely, yes. I say "most likely" because people are apparently hacking older pokémon to have a Pentagon these days.

McIntyre
23rd January 2014, 9:28 PM
As a general rule, I don't get anything too amazing. But I do have a tendency to get a lot of 4/5 IV Pokemon I use to breed my own. In that vein my best find had to be when I received a squirtle with a whole bunch of egg moves. While I like breeding as much as the next person, I don't really have a lot of patience to try and breed down all the moves, so it was a nice surprise.

Bkdevil
23rd January 2014, 11:29 PM
I got a nice 5IV HA Modest Japanese Charmander which I was very surprised by it and recently I got a 4IV Japanese Eevee, got some starters aswell (Piplup, Mudkip, Cyndaquil and a japanese Turtwig with Superpower =3).

Littlechic
24th January 2014, 1:39 AM
Anytime you and the person you are trading with each send the same Pokemon.
It's so awkward and funny.

James Bondage
24th January 2014, 8:01 PM
I think I just got a flat out fair trade, Wonder Trade with one try.

I wonder traded a Relaxed natured Yamask, IVs of 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves Toxic Spikes and Heal Block, in return, I received a Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hoppip. Good stuff. ^_^

mjunior3
24th January 2014, 8:10 PM
I traded a Charmander, and got an Eevee. Now, I have tons of Eevee, so I trade back and get another Charmander. Not to rare, so I trade it back and get an Eevee. I'm getting weirded out, and trade it back, only to get...you guessed it, a charmander. I laugh and trade it back and get a...growlithe, I think. I was laughing my *ss off. Good stuff, lol

JoPeGame
25th January 2014, 2:13 AM
Not long after I started my game, I tried the Wonder Trade and got an Evee. I evolved it into a Jolteon and it became one of my most powerful pokemon, my first level 100 :D

Swordfish
25th January 2014, 3:12 PM
I have got quite a few good things over Wonder Trade,(all the water type starters from very region!)and some of them are quite excellent,(wish Eevee Yah!) but the only problem with WT is, for me, the different ID Numbers. I can't stand thinking that if i give the Pokemon back to the OT then it will listen to him/her without question.And i'm horrible at breeding for good moves so I would like to use the cool ones i get, but I'm just too paranoid.Which is weird, because I couldn't find an Eevee early on in Y, so my brother traded me one, and its a Lv. 88 Sylveon now, but it's in the box because I'm so paranoid =(. (sorry if off topic)

Fayh
25th January 2014, 8:55 PM
I got a 4IV Dratini and a 5 IV Chespin today.

And earlier I almost freaked out when I traded away a Hawlucha and received a ZYGARDE!

I also got a Charizard and Tyrantrum a few days ago.

fitzy909
25th January 2014, 10:10 PM
I got a 4IV Dratini and a 5 IV Chespin today.

And earlier I almost freaked out when I traded away a Hawlucha and received a ZYGARDE!

I also got a Charizard and Tyrantrum a few days ago.

A Zygarde through wondertrading? Lucky!!! I have had some good pokemon, but nothing like that and certianly no legendaries. I kind of don't want to tell my stories now....but i will anyway. I have had a Charmander with the best nature and moves for it to be mega Charizard X. I also got a Scizor that had been EV trained and had great moves and nature.

ace-of-aces
25th January 2014, 10:15 PM
I received a Hydriegon LV. 57 for a Charmander LV. 2

Grey Wind
26th January 2014, 3:43 PM
Got a five IV Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby the other day. Never thought much of the line but I trained it up and my Diggersby kicks ***.

Unredemption
26th January 2014, 3:51 PM
I've never gotten any legendaries... though I've gotten quite a few good things. Stuff like imperfect 5 IV Pokemon are always good to have, as they can be pretty handy when doing my own breeding endeavours. The best thing I've gotten is probably a perfect 5 IV Litwick with Flash Fire, though it doesn't have any egg moves. I've gotten things like PokeBank-mons too, such as Feebas and Cyndaquil.

It irks me, though, when I get nonsense like L3 Bunnelby or L4 elemental monkeys. Oh well.

ArcticWolfl
26th January 2014, 3:52 PM
Traded one of my Rotoms through WT and received a Japanese 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with 4 eggmoves! I am so going to use this one for the Masuda-method with my 6IV Ditto!

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
26th January 2014, 4:13 PM
Traded a random scatterbug last night and received a 5iv Iron Fist Chimchar in return, thats business in my book!

Sprinter1988
26th January 2014, 5:20 PM
Cyndaquil, Totodile and Mudkip all came through wonder trade for me. Bred them and got all other missing starters off of Global Trade with them.

HikariLunaCat
26th January 2014, 9:45 PM
A couple of months ago my brother sent out a Pokemon in Wonder Trade and got a Jynx named Nicki Minaj in return. He still has it.

tothewest88
26th January 2014, 11:04 PM
Yesterday, I received an Exeggcute via WonderTrade, and it's name was "Quiche!" It made me chuckle. :)

Earth Wolf-Howl
26th January 2014, 11:24 PM
A while back, I got a 5IV Protean Naďve Froakie and a 4IV Adamant Honedge. Today, both of them are still reliable members of my team.

BeneathTheWaves
26th January 2014, 11:35 PM
two days ago I traded a Lunatone for a japanese Zekrom. o_o I was like "wait..wut..."

Phyroxzenoid
27th January 2014, 1:41 AM
The best I've gotten probably was a 4 IV Helioptile... I still use it in my battling teams today. (As a Heliolisk)

Sealotic
27th January 2014, 2:16 AM
two days ago I traded a Lunatone for a japanese Zekrom. o_o I was like "wait..wut..."

Please give me your luck, the best thing I got was a 4IV Growlithe, which is good ! xD

Sir Niner Steak
27th January 2014, 2:33 AM
Got a Male Japanese 6IV Froakie who's already given me Masuda and passed on it's wonderful ivs.

ElectricBassClef
27th January 2014, 3:24 AM
I recently got Piplup and Tepig in Wonder Trade. I was pretty pleased at that!

ZimmermansLegit
27th January 2014, 3:36 AM
I have had a few good trades. still a noob as theblast time I played pokemon it was gold. only shinies I ever had were the free red garados and a pink butterfree. I still dont know what ev means or does. BUT I have revieced quite a few unexpected pokes. almost all the starters, about 4 eevees, rotom, even got a leafeon too. im attempting to do a medusa method but im almost sure im doing it wrong :( im looking for a jap ditton also if anyone has one for trade. my fc is 3754 8223 3151

Zaboozer
27th January 2014, 3:41 AM
I got a vulpix today and was really pleased, then I realised how much my standards have lowered because the of pokebank delay

VampirateMace
27th January 2014, 4:14 AM
Got Feebas yesterday, that was nice. A few things which were less exciting... then I received the Ponyta named StopbadtradesWT... 10 points if you see the irony. I let it back out, and apologize to whoever got it after me. I figure since not everyone already has it in their dex (i did), at least it could be useful that way.

Monster Guy
27th January 2014, 4:24 AM
After wonder trading a few breeding rejects, I eventually got a Totodile with Dragon Dance. 8D

tonnychen
27th January 2014, 4:26 AM
I wonder trade out most of my IV bred mons that aren't perfect. Usually with egg moves, beneficial natures, hidden abilities, etc. I actually have about 15 boxes of wonder traded mons that I keep just to increase my lottery odds in Lumiose. Every day I score at least a PP Up if not a PP Max. Also wonder trading any mons I breed now that aren't natively in Kalos (post-bank only). Gonna be doing some Phiones too. I really don't care what I get back because the GTS is more efficient for filling out the dex and I can just breed anything else I need. It was fun at first when filling out the dex for the first playthrough, but now it's just a way to spread good stuff around. Also helps me rack up PokeMiles easily to trade in for Rare Candies and Heart Scales.

~Dragonz~
27th January 2014, 5:14 AM
Just got a smeargle called: ABCDEFJHIJ!
and a kakuna: stab you!!!
o-o

Vizion
27th January 2014, 9:58 PM
Received a level 100 shiny English entei before I restarted my game for the 6th time. I haven't started my 7th playthrough, still not sure what I want to do.

Tyrantrum
27th January 2014, 10:17 PM
I got another Feebas yesterday, and a 4iv Eevee the other day, and that was nice.

Austratus
28th January 2014, 3:27 AM
I haven't had much luck with getting Bank-obtainable monsters through WT, though I notably got Cascoon and two Feebas (one of the latter was traded to a friend).

Also, an Yanma named "yamamma".

Chris316
28th January 2014, 5:03 AM
I recently got a Charmander while trading a Solrock. I felt so bad for giving the player such a lousy Pokemon in return (even though I already had a Charmeleon) that I started spamming them with O-Power. The Charmeleon also came from Wonder Trade.
And I'd like to have a HA Froakie if that's okay. I know how to register.

Psychic
28th January 2014, 5:08 AM
I've gotten a few 'mons with 3-4 perfect IVs, which is always cool. I've gotten a bunch of Froakie (but no Chespin or Fennekin for some reason), but not too much else that's super exciting. I did get a chuckle from a Beartic named Coca-Cola, though. :P

~Psychic

blackterminator3
28th January 2014, 9:08 AM
I got a nice Zubat and Swellow from the Wonder Trade. Loving them to death and plan on using them for contests.

rehtaeh
28th January 2014, 10:47 AM
Got a shiny Chinchou today! Best luck I've ever had!!

Royal_Qeca
28th January 2014, 10:52 AM
> Mischievous me sends a derpy Bidoof. MUAHAHAHAH!!

> I also get a Bidoof from the other person...

Awkward for sure but pretty funny when things like this happen.

Silicone
28th January 2014, 1:33 PM
I nickname all the male Pokemon I wonder trade Ryan Gosling

Mudkips, Modest Wurmples, Adamant HA Torchics, and Snivies

I got a Spanish Ditto and ALL my pokemon love to breed with it

Silicone
28th January 2014, 1:35 PM
I haven't had much luck with getting Bank-obtainable monsters through WT, though I notably got Cascoon and two Feebas (one of the latter was traded to a friend).

Also, an Yanma named "yamamma".

What nature was that Cascoon?
I wonder trade a lot of Wurmple evos lol

The Benmeister
28th January 2014, 4:28 PM
I wanted a foreign Amorphous egg group Pokemon with good IVs to breed with my English Drifloon to try get a good shiny. Trading away excess Drifloon in more hope than anything else, but lo and behold back comes a Japanese Drifloon with 4 perfect IVs. Pretty chuffed!

James Bondage
28th January 2014, 6:55 PM
"Nicolas" from Louisiana got a lucky shiny yesterday from me via Wonder Trade.

I was EV training, and ran into a shiny Gulpin in a Gulpin horde. I sent it out with a Stardust attached (to further represent it's shiny).

Eeveefan11
29th January 2014, 5:49 AM
I got a Nosepass named ″Jews did 911″.

Wizardly Oz
29th January 2014, 6:21 AM
Larvitar for my Larvesta. Larvae yiissss.

Rocketeer
29th January 2014, 12:07 PM
I once got a Lairon named 'Castiel' through WT. Have to say I was quite estatic.

Bush Clown
29th January 2014, 4:55 PM
I got a bunch of Magikarps from Wonder Trade. :P

Tonguetyd
29th January 2014, 5:43 PM
Ok so I got a Gale Wings Fletchling from the GTS.
I decided to be Mr. Nice Guy and wonder trade Hidden Abilities.
The other guy traded me a Fletchling without Gale Wings.

knocksfourtimes
29th January 2014, 6:38 PM
I was very lucky last night:

A shiny Honedge
A Piplup

It was a good night for me.

I got a bunch of Magikarps from Wonder Trade. :P

That sucks, but i came up with an idea from it.

Many of us have been on wonder trade when people spam things like Magikarps and Zubats at everyone. I know there having fun, but it's kind of annoying. I suggest that we get a group of people together and spam some good things over wonder trade. (Like we tried on Christmas) As we tried to do that lets pick a day where we do that randomly and not on a special day like a (holiday etc.) If anybody has any suggestions that would be great. Lets make wonder trade a little better for everyone.

CrusherTheFeraligatr
29th January 2014, 6:43 PM
Adamant ha chespin and dratini! On the same day!

^Just holy crap. How'd that get through?

~Dragonz~
29th January 2014, 7:58 PM
Just got a Snorlax with the nickname: YO MAMA
It was holding a burn heal.. xD

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
29th January 2014, 10:04 PM
I feel quite bad actually. I just got a 4iv Zygarde for a Magikarp i had only recieved moments earlier. Im having considerable luck with this feature.