PDA

View Full Version : Pika's battle 'mons and banners!

Who Said Pikachu?
4th May 2005, 6:38 AM
Hi!

I've been attempting banners!
So I'll take a try at those!
No sprites, no pictures from elsewhere, all completely original!
Which means only pokemon as I'm stickin' to what I know for now.

Examples of ones already done!:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/jiraban.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/megsban.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/azumarill.jpg Heh, I messed up a request n did this by accident, so now it's an example w/o text ^^;

Limit 3 Pokemon - No shinys
- If there's something special about the pokemon please state.
- Animal orientated Pokemon preferably over the weird ones, I'm better at those so will most likely turn out better.
- State what each Pokemon is doing.
Words - whatever you like
No people - For now I'm not confident enough in them maybe later.

Next, I'm taking morphs, as in Pokemorphs!
Because I want to try something else for a little while..

Limited one per person.
And uh.. I dunno, I'll see how this goes as I do it.
Sorry no examples ^^; Just to take it that I can do them at least, somewhat.

No more Pokebattles!
I've got enough for the moment and only a couple of hours a week to even use the computer, so until stated otherwise no more!

Takes about a week between when I can get online and have time to do them so slight delays.

Happy Hunting!

Lust
4th May 2005, 7:15 AM
Those are amazing. Can you just draw the Pokémon without the banner?

Who Said Pikachu?
5th May 2005, 4:50 AM
*sweatdrops*
Ah, yes! If you want I guess I can do that.. No one seems interested anyways, so whateva you like ^^;

Happy Hunting!
~Pika!

Dark Latias
5th May 2005, 5:08 AM
can I have one?
Pokemon 1:shiny salamence
Attack:flamethrower
Pokemon 2:latias
Attack:dragon claw
Winning (optional):Latias!
thx!

meandude33
5th May 2005, 7:50 AM
I'd like to have a pokebattle picture!!!!

Pokemon 1: Machamp
Attack: Submission (Full nelson)
Pokemon 2: Machoke
Attack: Struggle
Winning: Yes, Machamp winning

Idk if I should do this but I'll explain how I would like the picture to be done. Ok the Machamp is basically using his upper two arms to do a Submission aka a Full Nelson (http://algraham.worldispnetwork.com/BOOK/FullNelson.jpg). The Machamp's lower two arms are punching the Machoke's side. The Machoke is struggling to get out of the hold. Idk if you'll actually do this, but I don't mind if you do or don't. Thanks

Silver Wind
5th May 2005, 10:10 AM
Pic: Politoed
Thinger: Nothing Special
Text: Politoed

Tell Me If I Need To Be More Specific :)

Inalina
5th May 2005, 10:30 AM
i want pokemon battle !! meganium vs thyplosion thyplosion use flamethrower and meganium ues razorleaf ok ?? grass area ok ??Meganium is winning

EDIT :
and i please a banner

pokemon :meganium
specials :it is in a flower bed
text : Flower Power !!!
2 nd specials :make this pokemon beatifuly ok ??

Master_of_Espeon
5th May 2005, 3:25 PM
I want a banner.

can you make me one with espeon and jirachi(do what you did with the pidgeot but with the colors in it) on it and i want it to say-let your mind rule all with sparkles around the words

thanks in advance!!!

Ishino
5th May 2005, 7:10 PM
Hiya
Could I please have a pokebattle, Lugia vs Charizard? I would like it to be an airborne battle, with Charizard using flamethrower, and Lugia using Hyper Beam. Try to make them look fairly even in terms of winning/losing.
In advance, thank you so much!

Lust
7th May 2005, 8:47 AM
Can I have a very determined looking Flygon?

Bleeding Faith
7th May 2005, 11:55 AM
May I please have a vileplume with its body black and its patels white.gray and the little center bit in the flower a dark gray and have it sitting in a empty feild, at night. and a small glowing tear falling from it's eye and in small faded text saying Autumn Leaf..

Torkoal Stu
7th May 2005, 2:27 PM
May I have a banner like the Umbereon one but can it have Torkoal and can it be red and say Torkoal's Tears? Please.

Who Said Pikachu?
11th May 2005, 5:28 AM
And I return! Mwahaha! *cough*
Anyways!

I have banners and one pokebattle done!

First we have... Ishino 's Charizard vs Lugia!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/charbatt.jpg
or with a slightly darker background (I prefer the lighter but eh)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/charbatt2.jpg
Yes his feet look odd and the back wing is demented, but overall I think it's pretty good.. also sorry if it's a bit big, I can shrink it if you want.

Then banners!

Politoed's Politoed banner!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/PolitoedBan.jpg
I've never drawn Politoed before so 'e looks a little odd, but I think I did a good job for a firt try ^^;

Inalina's Meganium banner!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/megsban.jpg
I think it's pretty, so like yay! >>;

Master_of_Espeon's Espeon/Jirachi banner!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/jiraban.jpg
Never drawn Jirachi before and only had a front on view single reference ^^; But I think it's ok. Espeon was annoying but looks cool.. I didn't quite get what you meant by like the Pidgeot one, so I just made it colourful, I hope that's ok ^^;

and last!
Autumn Leaf's Vileplume banner!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/autumnLban.jpg
Hope the colouring's right ^^; The text isn't exactly faded, but I thought it looked nice >>; I like the grass.. it'd all wavey like o.o

Anyways, that's it for now that are done!

Emerald Latias : I said no shinys! So you're gonna have to wait >>! I may or may not do it. Probably will but it'll take a while as others'll have preference over.
meandude33 : Sorry! I tried n I tried, but I can't draw either Machamp or Machoke without them looking utterly demented! x.x; It's depressing. -Also, your link didn't work.
Inalina : I did the banner! The fight'll just be a while, trying to think how can make Razorleaf win against a Flamethrower, plausibility being the issue and all >>;
The Pokemon Master : It's half done, got the outline and basic colouring done so far, needs shading and a background, should be ready next week!
Torkoal Stu : I've never drawn Torkoal before. I tried yesterday and failed miserably, I need to find a better reference picture.. so you'll have to wait 'till later as well as I attempt to learn how to draw Torkoal.

LAST!
I'm going to make a preference of banners over battles, so more banner requests PLEASE!

Happy Hunting!
~Pika!

Golden Tropius
11th May 2005, 5:45 AM
Could I have a battle please?
Poke1: Tropius; doing solarbeam
Poke 2: Skarmory; doing steelwing
Thanks in advance.

-GT-

Lust
11th May 2005, 6:31 AM
I don't really need a background but thanks anyways!

Bleeding Faith
11th May 2005, 6:51 AM
Whoa!!!! Its Awsome!!! Thankyou!

EDIT: I was wondering if you could do me a smallish picture of a Combusken sitting on a bunch of wilted, dark pink flowers and a small but shining tear falling from its eye?? It would be awsome if you could!

Silver Wind
11th May 2005, 7:43 AM
Wow. Thats Perfect, The Fat Little Politoed In The Corner Rocks ;O~ This Is Like The Best Banner EVER <3. Thank You So Much. You Rock.. *pancake*

Ishino
11th May 2005, 8:52 AM
OMG. That is absolutely awesome! Thanks very much, WSP!

azurill
11th May 2005, 10:02 AM
Hi,can I have a banner with 2 azurills swimming underwater?Text:azurill(with blue letters)

Dark Latias
11th May 2005, 2:12 PM
oops, then ignore that
can I have a banner this time?
Pokemon 1:latias
Attack:dragonclaw
Pokemon 2:quilava
Attack:flamethrower
thx!

Silver Wind
11th May 2005, 11:49 PM
I'm Gonna Request A Second Banner.

pokemon: Politoed
specials :I Want Politoed To Be Mad/Angry. And I Want It To Look Dark & Evil. But Still Green... I Want Politoed To Look Like Its Gonna Give You A Hug, But With An Evil Smile On Its Face. The Background I Want Flames.. Not Big Flames.. Just Little Flames.. Blue Flames.. And Could The Politoed Have A Purple Aura Around It.
text : Politoed (color: Red With Purple Aura)

^.^; Sorry If Thats Alot. Do It When Ever You Want, When You Have The Time.

SugarFairy
12th May 2005, 12:57 AM
can I have one?
Pokemon 1:Gloom
Attack:Petal dance
Pokemon 2:Azumarill
Attack: Hydro Pump
Winning (optional): Gloom!
Thanks in advance!

Luke the Almighty
12th May 2005, 2:26 AM
Could I have a Pokebattle?

Pokemon1: Blaziken
Pokemon2: Feraligatr
Attacks: Pokemon1:Blaze Kick Pokemon2: Hydro Pump

Inalina
13th May 2005, 8:04 PM
IT IS Beatiful !!! when you do battle ??? meganium is my fav pokemon !! i cant wait !!

Magical Leaf
13th May 2005, 10:33 PM
Just wondering, about your Pokebattle pics, do you do double battles, or are you only doing one on one pics?

Anyway, questions over. Requesty time.

Banner request:
Pokemon: Aggron, Grumpig and Banette
Doing: Banette with its eyes closed, playing a Black Flute. Grumpig looking shyly/nervously over at Aggron and blushing. Aggron just looking kinda clueless and oblivious X3
Words: Old Dogs, New Tricks

theomen2
13th May 2005, 11:04 PM
Hi is it possible to get a banner with the following.
1. a firey background
2. charizard, typhlosion and blazinken on it somewhere
3. text saying fire pokemon shall rule all!!!
please i would be very grateful and thnx in advance theomen2

theomen2
13th May 2005, 11:18 PM
opps sorry can i have the text BEHOLD THE FIRE STARTERS please sorry for the inconvinience

shadow charmander
14th May 2005, 12:52 AM
snesal vs umbreon please if you dont mind.
snesal using ice beam and umbreon using moonlight if possible.

thanks!
~S-;004;

Who Said Pikachu?
18th May 2005, 6:44 AM
Hiya again!

Not many done this time, sorry 'bout that, but I didn't get my free Monday this week thusly didn't get those extra six hours+ I'd normally get, Blah.

Oh well, couple done!

First off!

The Pokémon Master: Your Flygon's done!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/flycopy.jpg
If you want a bigger version say so n I'll get it to you, I did it much bigger originally but shrank it down as most ppl prefer smaller ones.. I think ^^;

And then banners!

azurill : Your Azruill banner!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/Azurillban.jpg
I did an Azumarill one first then went back and read the request n went "O' buggery" n redid it as Azurill ^^; (wasted a good 2 n a half hours though, ah well. It's now one of the examples in the beginning of the thread)
Jau : Your banner!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/oldogz.jpg
I like the Banet, can't draw flutes, the Grumpig I think's cute, WAAY too many tries at Aggron and that was the best one- I couldn't give it an expression very well though, sorry. Overall I think it's ok, but not so great, sorry ^^;
PS. Only one on one and I'm about to say no battles for a while.

That's it for this week, more next week! (this is mainly due to so many Pokebattles, yeesh! So many! x.X; )

Torkoal Stu : I don't know if I can draw the Torkoal, I might not be able to do this, sorry.
Golden Tropius : Haven't even tried a Tropius before and I like Skarmory, this should be fun ^^;
Autumn Leaf: I'll have a go at this, I think I can picture it in my head, getting it on paper's gonna be different though I bet, piffy.
Emerald Latias : Yep, started, next week.
Politoed : TSK! Another banner already! But yes, I've started on this, so it'll be done soon.
SugarFairy : Blah blah blah, I have nothing to comment, but I'm gonna do it, petal's are fun to draw.
LukePokemon : AH! Two hard pokemon! >>; But I'm gonna try it anyway.. once I find a better picture of Blaziken
Inalina : When all the others are being done, so next week sometime most likely!
theomen2 : Same problem as the other image with Blaziken in it, I need a better reference, but it'll get done ^^;
shadow charmander : I like Umbre's and Sneasel's ok, so this'll def get done.

No More Pokebattles!
I have 6! And these definately take more time and such to do to make them look good, I have enough for the moment and any requests of Pokebattles from now on until next stated will be ignored.

POKEMORPHS!!
But that said I want to try Pokemorphs, heh. Yes somewhat hypocritical in saying the other one is taking too much time, but I want something different to do as well as just plain Pokemon right now sooo..
Plus, normal people are annoying me just now n Pokemon can have those wonderful non-human shaped profiles to their head that I find so much easier *sigh*
..Anyways, past all my ramblings. I'll take a couple of morph requests along with any more banners (Yes, I like the banners, they're fun and easy and the more the merrier! ^^; ..I think I spelt that wrong, blah!)

So that's it for now.
I'll post the next lot (assumedly a rather larger lot with all I have to do) next week after my two days of home time with the computer and the chance to sit down at draw!

Happy Hunting!
~Pika

Inalina
18th May 2005, 12:34 PM
i now you make battles at while but i request now ... a banner ...
Pokemon: Latias
area: in clouds ...
text: Let's fly high
Special: made this pokemon happy and cuite !! please ... this is request not for this time .. meke it when you want .. ok ??
P.S.
to pokemon battle please meganium is "center" Pokemon ok ??

mega mega ;154;

umbreonguy
18th May 2005, 11:03 PM
hi
pokemon-umbreon
backround-at midnight w/ fullmoon
action-umbreon looking at the moon on a rock[make him look cool please & not cute (thanx)]
text-umbreon
thank u :)
oh and also could you make the words"umbreon" black outlined in white or purple(wut ever u think looks better thanx)

Lust
21st May 2005, 10:37 PM
Banner Request

Size: 440 x 128

Pokémon: Trapinch and Miruppy (http://pt.msmalle.be/pokemon/sprites/forward/normal/miruppy.png)

Background: Some thing like this (http://www.cis.nctu.edu.tw/~whtsai/Trip%20in%20ME%20Europe/Daily%20Webpages/Day%2005-01%20Neuschwanstein/Neuschwanstein%20(from%20postcard).jpg) with a forest around it.

Text: Scarred Prestige: Regaining the Honor

Cooltrainer Chloe
1st June 2005, 10:00 PM
Can I have a banner? I'd like it to have Dragonair in different poses with the text saying "Dragonair". The colors can be any shades of purple and blue. Also, can there be some sparkly things like on Master_of_Espeon's?

Thank you :)

Lust
8th June 2005, 7:44 AM
Not trying to pressure you but are you still doing these?

Starter530
10th August 2005, 10:16 PM
Can i have a banner with a blastoise and gyarados that says Water rush in blue

Ultimate
11th August 2005, 12:27 AM
can i have a banner?
text: Ultimate
Pokemon on the right Mew this link http://photobucket.com/albums/y281/ShadeKnight/?action=view&current=cutemew.jpg
you have to cut that mew out of that picture i know its pretty hard but i know you can do it!
text:colour flaming red
background: sky

Zikachu
11th August 2005, 12:40 AM
What is a pokemorph? Can someone explain it to me so I know if I want one or not please. Thank you.

cdra1617
11th August 2005, 4:54 AM
A pokemorph is a pokemon shaped like a person, or "Peoplised pokemon" as Who said Pikachu? puts it.
Also... THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FOR POKEMORPHS!!!!!!!!!! If you want a POKKEMORPH, go to the other thread. Who said Pikachu? is not doing things on this thread... or I at least don't think so. I haven't seen a request filled on this forum in a while.

upsy-daisy
11th August 2005, 8:01 AM
can i egt a baner with scizo and scyther sayin"the bug masters"

Lostprophets
16th January 2006, 2:58 AM
Hi, can I have a banner?
I want 2 Ninetales with a Vulpix in between them? And they could be on a hill staring at a bright full moon, and the sky would be like foggy. I want the text to say Lostprophets. Please and thanks. I hope this thread will go as good as the morphs!

johnrock
17th January 2006, 8:50 PM
um, can I have a banner with Houndoom, Umbreon, and Sharpedo, Houndoom is howling to the left, umbreon is looking at the right with its head down like it has been dejected and sharpedo lunging faceon to the viewer and can the back be a night sky, and can it say Fusions of The Rock

Oh, and the other thread for morpsh she got rid of, quit, shut down whatever

Hazzer
21st January 2006, 6:30 PM
hi can i have a banner

pokemon : squrtle wartortle blastoide
text : the water trio club
backround : water

thanks hazzer

Inalina
23rd January 2006, 5:17 PM
it is fine you open shop again !! ok i request a pokemorph:

Pokemon:Meganium
Female/Male?:female
Clothes:a shirt like in this one but in yellow color and with hawai flowers in pink colour like ,a skirt not long in pink color and hawai flowers in yellow color .. and an amulet on neck:a revival herb
Hair:blond .as long as torchic girl hair
Eye colour:gold
Pose:laying on back in flowers
Personality:happy looking on sky
Background(optional):flower bed
hmmm .. i think it is all .. i think you gonna make it ... see ya !

maymoon
23rd January 2006, 6:01 PM
I absolutely love the way you do your banners! May I have one please?

Pokemon-Vaporeon

What it's doing-Standing in Water smiling

Words-Happiness is the key[could you put blue sparkles around the words, if not that's okay]

background color-white

Thank you so much!

katiekitten
23rd January 2006, 6:47 PM
Hello Who Said Pikachu! I saw your art, so I decided to take a peek...

I would like a Pokemorph, if you don't mind. If you don't have the time, that's fine, I don't really mind. :)

A suggestions, maybe you should limit request per person? It is not nice being over loaded, so maybe that will help...

Anyway, my own request. :)

Pokemon: A Pikachu
Clothes: Hip hugging blue jeans, a bright cheery orange/yellow top. Brown trainers with white laces, and white socks.
Hair: Pink, shoulder length.
Eye colour: Blue, a soft periwinkle blue. Doesn't matter really. :)
Pose: Lying on her belly in tall grass, with the sun shining above. Tongue poking out the side of her mouth in concentration as she scribbles on a note pad, hair tumbling down her shoulders and one side tucked behind an ear with a pencil. Legs lifted up and crossed at the ankles.
Personality: Cheery, bouncy, slightly mad. Optimistic, happy. Fun loving, likes to read, write, ectra.
Background(optional): A sunny day, a green meadow.

If you could do that for me, I would be very grateful. :)

johnrock
24th January 2006, 9:02 PM
oh, can you add a poikemoorhp to my orignal request
Pokemon: Blaskien
Clothes: black shoes and jacket, red shirt, glasses
Hair: brown, kind of dirty and messedup
Eye colour: Blue
Pose: staring longly at awindow, in a chair leaning back arms behing head computer and bookcase in background
Personality: pessimistic
Background(optional): a room with gray walls

for help look athe kid in my sig(me)

~Coral
28th January 2006, 5:18 PM
Can i plz have the banner in the examples (the blue azumarill one) with the words ~Coral in the middle in blue plz?

PKMN Legend Anthony
29th January 2006, 11:11 PM
Hey, Just like to say your banners are awesome "Who Said Pikachu?"!

can i please request 1? can i have a Umbreon battling a Absol in the moonlight with the text "Drak Umbreon" on the bottom right and can the text be in black writing with white smoke effect (kinda). and if possiable could the umbreon be a shiny 1? if not dont worry bout it.

cdra1617
30th January 2006, 1:59 AM
Please read the first post. Stop being stupid.
^Read that, listen to it, and all will be well. Stop bothering Pika.

I don't want to be rude, but this isn't the right thread either. If you were intelligently asking for a request, don't take any of my rudeness. If you were being stupid, then stop.

(BTW, sorry I haven't come by sooner, Pika. ^^;; )