PDA

View Full Version : What color of bike did you choose?

raichu27
24th September 2015, 5:03 AM
I've chose the yellow one. I like how the orange part in the inside matched with the yellow on the outside.

Mega Altaria
24th September 2015, 5:15 AM
In my X, I chose the yellow bike and in my Y, I chose the green bike. For my Y, it's because it was my main game and I preferred green over yellow and for X, I wanted some variety so I went with yellow.

The Pokemon Broadcast
24th September 2015, 6:07 AM
I actually forgot you could pick the color of your bike until now.

Apparently, I picked yellow for both X and Y.

Lorde
24th September 2015, 6:19 AM
I picked yellow in both X and Y, though oddly enough I don't remember selecting it. I guess I've always just pressed random buttons when given the choice and I absentmindedly picked that color each time.

Alexander18
24th September 2015, 8:17 AM
I usually go for the green bike but I sometimes go with the yellow bike.

Paladin of Arceus
25th September 2015, 5:09 AM
I went for the yellow bike in my first playthrough, but then changed it to green in my second. I wish I could change back to yellow without starting the whole game over.

xEryChan
25th September 2015, 5:28 AM
I went for the green bike in Y and the yellow bike in X. I wish I went with the green bike in X but I really don't feel like starting everything over just I can pick the green bike.

Archangel Azazel
25th September 2015, 8:28 AM
I went with Green. It's one of my favorite colors :D

Weavy
25th September 2015, 8:27 PM
The green bike in both versions. I really didn't like how the yellow bike looked.

Aquarelle
25th September 2015, 8:56 PM
I chose the green bike in X and the yellow one in Y. I played through X first and picked green for no particular reason, then went with yellow when I played my Y because I wanted to try out both colours. When I restarted my X, I picked green again just so that I would still have the green bike on one game and the yellow bike on the other.

I don't really prefer one bike over the other, since I like the shades of green and yellow used equally. That said, I decided to pick yellow on the poll because my Y is my main version over X and I've spent more time using the yellow bike because of that.

Endless
28th September 2015, 12:09 AM
I went with green in my first playthrough of Y and yellow in the second. I must say that I preferred the green. The yellow one stands too much out for my taste.
Kind of wish we could switch bikes(or have both) like in Hoenn, if only for aesthetics this time.

TrainerSam
29th September 2015, 10:41 PM
I wanted yellow because i feel that green would blend into the background alot of times.

Kalosian
2nd October 2015, 10:11 PM
Checked my games today and I had apparently picked the yellow one in both X and Y. I don't remember exactly why but my guess would be that while neither yellow or green are among my top favorite colors, I like yellow a bit more than green and I guess that's why I went with it. I would have loved to have a blue bike if that had been possible.

Meowth City
10th October 2015, 4:22 PM
I went with green, as I prefer it a bit more than yellow. Simple really, but I would rather have a red bike over any other color if given the choice.

RR23
13th October 2015, 12:08 AM
Yellooooooow!!!!!

Jersey Jimmy
13th October 2015, 1:17 AM
I always see Yellow as the color of electricity and speed, so I went with it. I wish I could have a silver bike, though. Or better yet, just pull models out of Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX.

Superteletubbies64
13th October 2015, 9:56 AM
green because I like that color more, I like yellow too though

Zoruagible
15th October 2015, 7:02 AM
Green for both versions. Green is my second favorite color and I just liked how it looked over the yellow one.

OshyHikari
15th October 2015, 3:28 PM
I picked the green bike. It fits me better than the yellow for some reason.

Vibe Tribe
19th October 2015, 7:50 PM
Yellow... Nice and bright!

Arcticana
23rd October 2015, 3:01 PM
I went with Blue because it's a calm color and also one of my favorites in the spectrum.

SpoinkyPearl
14th November 2015, 8:28 PM
Yellow because I thought it looked more bright and energetic to drive with 8D And my boyfriend picked green in his game so I thought I could very well get the other one.

Sceptrigon
14th November 2015, 9:30 PM
Yellow because I thought it looked more bright and energetic to drive with 8D And my boyfriend picked green in his game so I thought I could very well get the other one.

Actually, I picked the yellow one just based on the assumption that my brother would get the green one (his favorite color is green).

I like being different.

keepitsimple
17th November 2015, 9:37 PM
I believe it was yellow. I don't give these choices much thought though.

crystalphoenix88
23rd November 2015, 5:36 PM
Green in X (which I played first)...then went with yellow in Y, just to mix things up. Green's one of my favorite colors, while yellow's never been, so it was a pretty easy call.

Victreebong
25th November 2015, 6:16 PM
Green bike for life kid!

#notyellowyoumadson

SilverRayquaza
25th November 2015, 6:26 PM
I would prefer blue, but green is close enough. Never yellow!

Bill Cipher
25th November 2015, 8:05 PM
So much trash talking of the yellow bikes. I chose the green bike though, because veggies and whatever.

Bananarama
6th December 2015, 8:00 PM
Although I don't really lean either way, I picked the green bike, because I like cooler colors more than warmer colors.

Br0k3n s0Ul
6th December 2015, 8:13 PM
I chose the green for the same reason Flo did.

Requiem Aeternam
7th December 2015, 1:23 AM
I picked the green bike on my X version. I've restarted my Y over multiple times and pick the colour of bike I think suits the character my player is named after more, which is also why I picked the green one on X. Can't remember what it is on my current Y save. Probably the green one.

Mrs. Oreo
7th December 2015, 1:31 AM
I picked green in X version cuz it's my favourite colour and it matches my eyes ha ha. I didn't think a yellow bike was that appealing by comparison.

Monster Guy
10th December 2015, 2:10 AM
I honestly don't remember. :/

I wish they had more color options though. Pink bike FTW!

NitroLightningFlash
16th December 2015, 7:04 AM
I actually chose the yellow one since i don't like green very much hehe ^^;

I hope in any new games that we can choose purple, pink, red or as such-also hope that they let us change the colour of our bikes whenever we wanted :D

Lexya428
16th December 2015, 1:01 PM
I chose the yellow one, because I thought it was a nice color. :p

Shadow_Lugia_XD001
16th December 2015, 7:20 PM
Yellow all the way!

Alatar VGC
16th December 2015, 7:29 PM
I chose Yellow. IDK just something funky about riding around on one :)

Nibbles4Ever
16th December 2015, 7:51 PM
Green even though neither are my fav color. I like like green more than yellow at least.

HouseRaven
27th January 2016, 8:22 PM
Green FTW. I wish there were more colors though

Kittyinpink
28th January 2016, 9:56 PM
Yellow.
Every time i play X again i always pick the yellow. It's bright and sunny!

weegeeizcool
13th February 2016, 10:02 PM
I chose green.

Jirachi100
20th February 2016, 9:40 PM
I didn't remember I had that option.
So, I checked and it looks like I chose yellow.

Snoo
26th February 2016, 5:44 AM
Green.

Until money changes color, my favorite color is green. :)

Räven
1st March 2016, 10:10 PM
Yellow bike master race

silver_phoenix
23rd March 2016, 2:31 AM
I picked the yellow bike! This is because I'm a Bumblebee fan. :D

The Pokemon Broadcast
23rd March 2016, 2:43 AM
Since I started my copy of Y again, I decided to go with Green this time.
I don't know, but I think I liked the yellow color better.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay
25th March 2016, 11:55 PM
I chose green but I'm kinda regretting it, since I've also chosen the green skinny jeans as part of my main outfit.

Oh well, I prefer the roller blades anyway...

Poke Maniac Eddie
12th April 2016, 4:13 AM
Green of course!

Nintendo543
12th April 2016, 5:07 PM
I picked the Green Bike, since Green is my favorite color. Green has been my favorite color for years, and I really like Green things.

ACEtrainer.Cedric..117
13th June 2016, 3:36 PM
Green cause it's my favourite colour. plus it symbolizes freshness and progress.

Cometstarlight
13th June 2016, 4:27 PM
I chose green, but I still wasn't quite a fan of the shade they used. Either way, green's one of my favorite colors so that's what I picked.

Zealot
14th June 2016, 2:43 AM
I forgot about the fact that we get to choose the color of our choice. Lol. But I think I chose yellow.

TheEliteEmpoleon
15th June 2016, 2:15 AM
Green, probably my second most hated color, after yellow.

Zealot
15th June 2016, 2:14 PM
Green, probably my second most hated color, after yellow.
Hope you're not having troubles browsing through this site! Lol! :p

Snail Taxi VII
24th June 2016, 12:44 AM
I chose the green bike. I had no particular reason either besides moving forward. Either way I get a bike, I could care less about the colour.

Tenmashi
6th July 2016, 3:43 PM
Yellow, because I am not a fan of the color green.

Conquering Storm
25th August 2016, 12:35 AM
I picked green in my first and third playthroughs of Y, then yellow in my second and fourth playthroughs. Not sure why.

Kennith
25th August 2016, 7:08 AM
Either one but I went with Yellow in Y version this time.

rmctagg09
2nd September 2016, 11:53 PM
I believe I went with green in X since it's my favorite color.