PDA

View Full Version : .::Legendary Pokemon::.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

regice
21st December 2005, 12:05 AM
sup, may i join my fav. legends are regice(obviously), ho-oh, deoxys

mastegold
21st December 2005, 12:15 AM
Ho-oh is the best and will always be the best.

Angeling
21st December 2005, 12:23 AM
Ho-oh is the best and will always be the best.

If you're not looking to join, don't post.. Don't just spam.. It's against the forums rules too. <_<

so uh, what's the point of that post again? If you wanna join, you have to post THREE of your fav. Legendaries. *cough*

Teehee
21st December 2005, 12:45 AM
Adding TWO more lovely members to the list *yes, I'm FINALLY doing my job :P*

Welcome to the club, new members!! Post often and on topic! Arigatoo *eats Unagi sushi*
Members:
1. Owner – Rinrei | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Celebi and Kyogre
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 6 Points
3. Co-Owner 2 - Sadistic Weedle | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 3 Points
4. Co-Owner 3 - Teehee| Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 9 Points

5. Dark Latias | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew | Contest Points: 2 Points
6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Latias, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 4 Points
9. Torkoal Stu | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Articuno, Moltres
10. <.::<*~Minano~*>::.> | Favourite Legendaries : Mew, Celebi and Deoxys
11. Flareon Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
12. Mudkip Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Mew, Latios and Latias
13. ~RaikouRider243~ | Favourite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
16. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 3 Points
18. 2bcelebi320 | Favorite Lgendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
19. Mudkip Boy | Favorite Lgendaroes: Rayquaza, Groundon and Kyogre
20. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune | Contest Points: 3 Points
21. xXSapphireXx | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
22. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo | Contest Points: 3 Points | Caption Points: 1 Point
23. VenusaurArtist478 | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-Oh, Mew and Lugia
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 4 Points
25. Shining Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Rayquaza, Latias
26. Blazemon | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia & Zapdos
27. BlazikenMaster | Favorite Legendaries: Celibi, Lugia, and Mew
28. Hoshiko | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos
29. Jedimaster2dave | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi and Jirachi
30. Poke'Freak138 | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Entei
31. Kawaii May | Favorite Legendaries: Deoxys, Celebi and Jirachi
32. Forbidden Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Latias, Groudon
33. Marshtomp | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Jirachi, Lugia
34. Lunic | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oH, Raikou and Mew
35. Pisces | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Celebii and Regice | Contest Points: 4 Points
36. Charocal | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Lugia
37. Mr. Mime | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Jirachi and Deoxys
38. Golden Houou | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
39. Knightblazer | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquanza and Mewtwo | Contest Points: 1 Point
40. Yami ookami | Favorite Legendaries: Latios
41. Yoshinichi | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquaza and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
42. Spikey | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oh, Rukario and Raikou
43. Hyper Chibi Absol | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Mewtwo and Lugia
44. #1 Munchlax Fan | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
45. The Arbiter♥ | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Rukario and Lugia
46. Shining Deoxys | Favorite Legendaries: Deoxys
47. Bloodyknuckles Cluotier | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Latios
48. Dragon Tamer Drakano | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Mewtwo and Groudon
49. Suigeot xxx3 | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Mew and Suicune
50. Daniel3451 | Favorite Legendaries: Regice, Rayquaza and Groudon
51. Dragonking | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Groudon and Mewtwo
52. Woodchip123 | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
53. SigCMugen | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mewtwo, and Rukario
54. HyperPikachu | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Shadow Lugia and Groudon
55. Dark Mew 486 | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Groudon and Suicune
56. Yugi99 | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Mewtwo and Lugia
57. Daksunt | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Latios and Mewtwo
58. Badwolf | Favorite Legendaries: None Yet
59. Star Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Latiad, Latios and Lugia
60. STREET BALLA | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Groudon and Deoxys
61. Vampiric Knight | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh | Contest Points: 5 Points
62. Nicole May | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Latias and Groudon
63. Latios Legend | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Latias and Shadow Lugia
64. The Xamazing | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquaza and Zapdos
65. Psychic_Ashleigh | Favorite Legendaries: Dark Lugia, Mew, and Suicune
66. Proffesor Pikachu | Favorite Legendaries: Latias, Mew and Lugia
67. Dolphinxx | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Entei and Raikou
68. Nylf | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-Oh, Suicune and Rayquaza
69. The PikaMew Fanatic | Favorite Legendaries: Shiny Mew, Lugia, and Speed Deoxys
70. Silver_Lord | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, and Rukario
71. GoldenHouou | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oh, Lugia, and Shiny Mew
72. Hendrix88 | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Lugia and Celebi
73. Atomos | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Groudon and Lugia
74. tassy | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos
75. Mewtwo's Guardian Demon | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo, Lugia and Moltres
76. Brock Philips | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Kyogre and Articuno | Contest Points: 1 Point
77. Kyukon | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew, and Jirachi
78. Wewillrockyou | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew and Kyogre
79. ~*Jirachi~Chan*~ | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Celebi, and Groudon!
80. Dragon-Lover | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Deoxys!
81. Brute Root | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
82. Latias Fanatic | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Ho-oh and Rayquaza
83. Latios Soul | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Suicune and Lugia
84. Zerodius | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Mew and Mewtwo
85. Maganium5000 | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew and Celebi
86. Totodile | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Rayquaza
87. Dark Fan 92 | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rukario and Deoxys
88. Illumunus | Favorite Legendaries: Registeel, Regiice and Regirock
89. Registeel13 | Favorite Legendaries: Registeel, Rayquaza and Lugia
90. fire | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia and Rayquaza
91. regice | Favorite Legendaries: Regice, Ho-oh, and Deoxys

~RaikouRider243~
21st December 2005, 1:13 AM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2225/mortyhooh9gi.th.jpg (http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mortyhooh9gi.jpg)

Well, Morty is close to Ho-oh...

Teehee
21st December 2005, 1:30 AM
I believe you made that, right? Very nice. I think I'll become more involved in this club now...

Angeling
21st December 2005, 2:23 AM
Adding TWO more lovely members to the list *yes, I'm FINALLY doing my job :P*

Welcome to the club, new members!! Post often and on topic! Arigatoo *eats Unagi sushi*

hah, i edited your quote. anyways, for a moment there, i thought you said usagi.. or whatever it is for bunny.. xD

Teehee
21st December 2005, 2:58 AM
Usagi=bunny/rabbit. Also, how DARE you modify my post? Yes, I know your sn is Ninetales... I wonder why your claim is Vulpix. Oh and watch the magic of Japanese! uNagi=eel uSagi=what I said before. Magical, ain't it?

Zerodius
21st December 2005, 3:04 AM
to ~RaikouRider243~: Your picture of Ho-oh... UGH!!!

Can you just make ONE Legendary Pokemon picture that is NOT sideways with a random trainer sitting on it?

I officially hate your art, now. I know that your username is "RaikouRider" but... sheesh!

How about picking a more original pose and NOT putting a trainer on the picture?... or at least, make it more original than "trainer ride Pokemon for absolutely no reason"?

*pictures you making a picture of Mew.*

(Simulation)
everyone: Where is Mew? All we see is a human sitting on thin air!
RaikouRider: That's because he's riding Mew! See the little pink patch there?
(End of simulation)

... heeheehee... err... sorry about that.

~RaikouRider243~
21st December 2005, 3:41 AM
All right, all right! In my art, no more trainers riding legendary Pok&#233;mon! Happy?

I think I covered all the legitimate legendaries already anyway lol

And that little comment you made was a bit satirical. I see your point, but I guess I like coloring stuff like that.

And it's NOT random. Morty is closer to Ho-oh than any other Gym Leader. If it was...say, Clair on Ho-oh, that would be random.

SeanLuigi
21st December 2005, 8:12 AM
OOooo!>.<!Your pwetty mean to Raikou Rider!He is just showing his love for riding legendary....But still he has a point,try a diff. posture.I usually draw baby Legendary.XD!Ok topic....
What will you do if someone said something bad against ur fav legendary?

Me?I'm gonna.
Knock on his door,spit on his face,say his an <beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep>jerk!
(XD!Its suppose to be a song.Oh yah RR243.I heared the music of When the Saints come marching in...I remembered ur fan fic.Wonder what happened?I missed reading it.XD)

Zerodius
21st December 2005, 2:39 PM
Subject:
"What will you do if someone said something bad against ur fav legendary?"

That question again... I believe it was asked about 450312030 times already... but well, anyway.

My answers:

Real life: Nothing. Why should I get upset at someone not liking the character? I'm not going to die if one person doesn't like the character, after all. Usually, people who don't like Legendary Pokemon are either metagame freaks who dislike them for being stronger than regular Pokemon or are people that just plain dislike Pokemon and everything about it. In both cases, it's not worth arguing ; the first case have a point... but I like Legendary Pokemon because of the story behind them and because, frankly, having uber characters is pretty much the only way to beat the unfair and cheating AI of the Pokemon Stadium and Battle Frontier trainers. As for the second case... well, why should I worry myself over Pokemon bashers? They're probably just immature, hormone-driven teenagers who scream "K1DD1E!!!111!!" at everything that doesn't have blood and sex everywhere and even if they aren't like that... then why should I care?

In the games/anime: Nothing. After all, the second the concerned Legendary Pokemon hear that this person said something mean about him/her/it, that person is like, soooo dead (either that or it will get scolded bad/get it's memory erased).

In the manga: Nothing. The manga is lame thus, I don't care.

Well, that's it about this specific subject.

Now, knowing who is the winner of the caption contest as well as having comments about each entry would be fun... although I will make one comment:

-To whoever did the farting joke... farting jokes are very junevile and NOT funny. In short: Grow up. Also, I will feel very insulted if you win, no offense.

Well, that's all.

As usual, I'm harsh but well... anyway... sorry.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

Nylf
21st December 2005, 8:25 PM
Me? Can't be bothered to draw Legendaries except in their standard pose in Sugimori art, or in interesting scenes, like my old the Phoenix and The Dragon, based off something I read about Tthe Phoenix and The Dragon being two of the closest mythological creatures in japanese mythology, and then doing Ho-oh and Rayquaza. And my Celebi pic may be dull but it's better than anything my friends can even attempt to draw. Quoting THEM. Seriously, one boy swore when he saw it. But my friends aren't artistic:D.

Topic: Like Zerodius IRL I couldn't give a Mankey's.(Man do you know what you're talking about Z, fortunaty, the people who bash me are the lowest on the social hierachy my school uses. I'm lucky NOT to be included).

In game, just watch the carnage sure to follow and join in. Chaos can be fun in occasional doses, like once a week.

pokemon master:Stranger
21st December 2005, 9:15 PM
can i join my my fav legendarys are mew/lugia/latias.
latias is the cuties ever hahaha.

*Groudon*
21st December 2005, 10:09 PM
i agree wit seansluigi that was pretty harsh, and raikourider nice pic.

Teehee
21st December 2005, 10:33 PM
THIS IS A CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ONE OF YER CLUB CO-OWNERS!

Now that I have your attention, I'm getting ready to move to another state. I'll probably be moving sometime during Christmas and New Year, so I won't be posting at all. I shall return, so if you could keep me on the list, Rinrei, I'd appreciate it. You guys all take care... Sayounara! *fleeing*

*Groudon*
21st December 2005, 10:57 PM
peace out man, you will be in my heart

Vampiric Knight
21st December 2005, 11:07 PM
THIS IS A CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ONE OF YER CLUB CO-OWNERS!

Now that I have your attention, I'm getting ready to move to another state. I'll probably be moving sometime during Christmas and New Year, so I won't be posting at all. I shall return, so if you could keep me on the list, Rinrei, I'd appreciate it. You guys all take care... Sayounara! *fleeing*
That was...unexpected.

What will you do if someone said something bad against ur fav legendary?
Same as Zerodius. Besides, all the people who hate Pokemon and all that stuff in real life in my school are nothing more than mindless baboons.

*Groudon*
21st December 2005, 11:11 PM
lol, i think we need a new topic(my opinion)

Angeling
22nd December 2005, 2:50 AM
lol, i think we need a new topic(my opinion)

That topic just started. >__>; We dun need a new one every .. day or something.

And see ya, Teehee..

On topic: What will you do if someone said something bad against ur fav legendary?

um.. nothing. o_O or exactly like what Zerodius and Nylf just said. Why bother with them just because they don't like the Legendary as you? Even if they insult them, I don't really.. give a crap about it. Besides, why sink to their levels and start flaming them? >_>; That's just my opinion and whatnot. *shrug*

And what's the real topic anyway? I thought only owners/co-owners could make topics.. ah well.

*Groudon*
22nd December 2005, 5:07 AM
in online:nothin
In real life(front of my face):they are going to get a black eye XD

^^Yoshinichi^^
22nd December 2005, 5:22 AM
If sommeone said bad things about Lugia: Meet my Aero Blast !Kaboom!

*Groudon*
22nd December 2005, 10:29 PM
no one ever dares make fun of my registeel, and my other favs

Zerodius
22nd December 2005, 10:41 PM
Let's have a better topic... because this one is dull and pretty stupid.

(Face it: only two answers possible. The junevile, idiotic "I'm G0nNa BlA5t tH3M t0 K1nGd0m c0M3!!!!111!!!" and the logical "I don't f*****g cares" answer.)

Now... do anyone has an idea for a better topic?

Nylf
22nd December 2005, 10:48 PM
Try this one.

If, by some power of whatever, you're legendary turned out to be the highest(doesn't matter if it's four stage) evolution of a normal Pokemon, what Pokemon do you think would be best suited? Give reasons.

I'm only going to do Rayquaza. If Rayquaza were to have an existing pre-evolved form, I would have to say Flygon would be the best candidate, as the way the Pokemon works. As Flygon evolves, it gradually becomes less and less earth bound, and more and more sky bound. At stage one, it was purely earth bound, being a stubby legged bug called a Trapinch. By stage two, it has gradually begun to lose it's ties to the ground, but still remains reasonably more earth bound than sky bound. When it finally evolves to Flygon, it becomes greatly more skybound, but it still has a slight binding to the ground. By next ascending to Rayquaza, it would break every single bond that holds it to the earth, thus becoming fully sky bound and attaining the complete metamorphosis. Or, for the simplistic, they're both green and dragon types.

~Sirnight~
22nd December 2005, 10:51 PM
I'll join.

My favorite legendaries are:

Lugia (XD's good too);249; ;249-d;

Jirachi

Deoxys (Any one)

*Groudon*
22nd December 2005, 11:20 PM
i going to do wit groudon, if it did have a pre existing form it would probabaly salamence

Angeling
23rd December 2005, 12:27 AM
If, by some power of whatever, you're legendary turned out to be the highest(doesn't matter if it's four stage) evolution of a normal Pokemon, what Pokemon do you think would be best suited? Give reasons.

I'd do Lugia first.. I think maybe Xatu would be a good pre-evolution form, since they're the same type.. and mostly because of the type. The stats of Natu/Xatu are the normal Psychic stats, I think.. but according to the types, it's probably the best suited. How Xatu became Lugia.. well, we know Xatu's and Natu's are used for predicting the future.. and in some Master Quest episode or something about Xatu's, it was mostly for forecast predictions. And Lugia is usually seen at the eye of the storm, and usually helping sailors get back on the sea and the like. The size -- don't ask me.. XD That's the best I could do.. ;__;

I sucked at this.. and I don't feel like doing Jirachi and Mew.. since I can't think of any other good ones. Jirachi -- Metagross, but can't think of reason how it became like it. Mew -- Eevee, but Eevee already has Espeon as its Psychic evolution. And dun feel so well. :|

Anyways, to everyone: Happy Holidays and.. yeah.. see everyone in New Year's or something. Bye bye.. *points to sig*

Zerodius
23rd December 2005, 1:15 AM
Interesting topic... here's my own evolution lines:

Mew > Abra > Kadabra > Alakazam > Mewtwo

I got this idea from the fact that Abra's face is similar to Mew's and that the armor that Kadabra/Alakazam wears seems similar to Mewtwo's "armored" chest.

How the evolution works now...

Mew first gain her armor and becomes Abra. Then, she gets larger and larger as well as stronger and when finally, she reach Alakazam state, she has became so powerful that she no longer needs her armor. It falls off and she ditches the spoons, growing into the largest and most powerful stage (the fifth one, Mewtwo), only the armor-like chest showing signs that she once wore armor.

I know, it's strange making Mew a pre-evolution... but well, (Alakazam > Mew > Mewtwo) doesn't make much sense since the fourth stage would be so different from the fifth stage... and I think that the idea of Mew getting bulkier and bulkier armor until she grows so powerful that she ditches it in her final stage to be an original idea.

An alternate idea would to make Mew Mewtwo's evolution. In this case, Mewtwo reach such a high level of psychic power that the body, basically useless, starts to shrink and lose all muscles to allow all of the blood and oxygen to be concentrated only in the brain. Again, it might sound weird (especially that Mewtwo, technically, is the superior form)... but it works... well, I think it does.

Now, another evolution line...

Dratini > Dragonair > Rayquaza -or- Dragonite

The logic here is that either Dragonair either chooses to have his magical powers stay the same but to gain enormous physical strenght (Dragonite), either his physical strenght does not increase at all but his magical powers increase to such a point that he can now levitate (Rayquaza). Both forms are evenly matched ; if Rayquaza is forced in close combat, he'll be beaten up pretty badly... but in long range combat, his superior magical skills will allow him to blast Dragonite all the way to kingdom come.

Now, those evolution lines only work if it is considered that should the Legendary Pokemob become evolutions and pre-evolutions, then their powers shall find themselves SEVERELY reduced to balance things out (else, Mew evolving into Abra wouldn't make much sense and neither would Mewtwo evolving into Mew).

Sequoia
23rd December 2005, 4:24 AM
Interesting topic... here's my own evolution lines:

Mew > Abra > Kadabra > Alakazam > Mewtwo

I got this idea from the fact that Abra's face is similar to Mew's and that the armor that Kadabra/Alakazam wears seems similar to Mewtwo's "armored" chest.

How the evolution works now...

Mew first gain her armor and becomes Abra. Then, she gets larger and larger as well as stronger and when finally, she reach Alakazam state, she has became so powerful that she no longer needs her armor. It falls off and she ditches the spoons, growing into the largest and most powerful stage (the fifth one, Mewtwo), only the armor-like chest showing signs that she once wore armor.

I know, it's strange making Mew a pre-evolution... but well, (Alakazam > Mew > Mewtwo) doesn't make much sense since the fourth stage would be so different from the fifth stage... and I think that the idea of Mew getting bulkier and bulkier armor until she grows so powerful that she ditches it in her final stage to be an original idea.

An alternate idea would to make Mew Mewtwo's evolution. In this case, Mewtwo reach such a high level of psychic power that the body, basically useless, starts to shrink and lose all muscles to allow all of the blood and oxygen to be concentrated only in the brain. Again, it might sound weird (especially that Mewtwo, technically, is the superior form)... but it works... well, I think it does.
XD I think it's a good idea, but how hard would it be to catch Mew in the first place? if you can't catch it, then you can't have any of those Pokemon....

Brute Root
23rd December 2005, 5:27 AM
Sorry I've been gone sooooo long...my favorite legendaries are: Zapdos, Raikou, Ho-oh, Mew, and Kyogre (I'm already a member I'm just sayin)

SeanLuigi
23rd December 2005, 8:37 AM
Uhh...A new topic?XD!
Ever made a song that has at least 1 Legendary's name in it?
Yeah I did awhile ago,the 12 days of christmas.
On the first day of christmas my Entei said to me....
A masterball stuck in the tree.XD

regice
23rd December 2005, 10:19 PM
Nice poem, anyway i think wailord should evolve int a kyorge

SeanLuigi
24th December 2005, 5:07 AM
Me I think Arcanine evolve to Entei.XD!Wonder when a contest is gonna be held.XD

regice
24th December 2005, 5:20 AM
I think fearow-moltres

*Groudon*
24th December 2005, 5:58 AM
i think that golem- regirock

Avegaille
25th December 2005, 1:00 PM
Sorry if this has been delayed a lot... anyways, read on...

The winners of the Overworld Sprite Picture Caption Contest. And also the people who participated. Click on their usernames to see their entries.

3rd Runner-up: Tenshi (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486399&postcount=2229)
2nd Runner-up: Rinrei (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486468&postcount=2231)
1st Runner-up: SeanLuigi (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2487030&postcount=2235)
Winner: Kyukon (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486959&postcount=2234)

People who participated:

Zerodius (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2484290&postcount=2224)
Vampiric Knight (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486454&postcount=2230)
The PikaMew Fanatic (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2483494&postcount=2223)
Sequoia (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2483291&postcount=2222)
Nylf (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2484409&postcount=2225)
Teehee (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2491729&postcount=2241)

If you do not see your name in the participated list, it might mean that I didn't get your entry before I ran out of Internet at home. Usually, I judge contests offline.

Wonder what's going on here now...

Rinrei
25th December 2005, 1:33 PM
Sorry if this has been delayed a lot... anyways, read on...

The winners of the Overworld Sprite Picture Caption Contest. And also the people who participated. Click on their usernames to see their entries.

3rd Runner-up: Tenshi (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486399&postcount=2229)
2nd Runner-up: Rinrei (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486468&postcount=2231)
1st Runner-up: SeanLuigi (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2487030&postcount=2235)
Winner: Kyukon (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486959&postcount=2234)

People who participated:

Zerodius (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2484290&postcount=2224)
Vampiric Knight (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2486454&postcount=2230)
The PikaMew Fanatic (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2483494&postcount=2223)
Sequoia (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2483291&postcount=2222)
Nylf (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2484409&postcount=2225)
Teehee (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2491729&postcount=2241)

If you do not see your name in the participated list, it might mean that I didn't get your entry before I ran out of Internet at home. Usually, I judge contests offline.

Wonder what's going on here now...
Lol cool, I'm second runner-up :3 Btw, I'm sorry I can't host a contest, because I'm in my dad's office laptop and I cna't save any of my stuff here X_x

Ever made a song that has at least 1 Legendary's name in it?
Erm... no... I've never made a song before ^^;;;

Nicole May
25th December 2005, 1:56 PM
o_O;;; Caption Contest? Too late to enter! XD

And for the topic, no I don't think I have ever made a song...

The PikaMew Fanatic
25th December 2005, 6:36 PM
Merry X-mas! Hi everybody!
Topic: I just made this song. :P
On the 12 day of X-mas, Pikachu gave to me;
12 Mewtwo floating,
11 Ho-oh eating,
10 Kyogre diving,
9 sleeping Groudon,
8 running Entei,
7 Lugia swimming,
6 burning Moltres,
5 little Mews!
4 Raikou bolting,
3 Regi's,
2 Lati's,
And a Jirachi in a meteor.

Zerodius
26th December 2005, 4:22 AM
About the Caption Contest...

... Funny jokes < fart jokes?

I am completely, totally insulted by the ranking. Whoever decided that those MORONIC entries should win should be shot.

Lookie here... vomit... farting...

Really, if Rinrei is the one who chose the winners... then know that I dislike... no... DESPISE you for your sense or humor... or should I say, for your lack of sense of humor.

Yes, I am mean... but fart jokes ARE NOT FUNNY and should NEVER win humor contests. The ONLY caption that was remotely funny was the one about Bulbasaur sleeping on the job or something like that.

Thank you for your time and to whoever decided that fart jokes > actual homor, choke on your turkey.

The PikaMew Fanatic
26th December 2005, 4:26 AM
I'm half agreeing with Zerodius. Fart jokes are funny, but they get kind of old after a while.

Avegaille
26th December 2005, 4:26 AM
Hmm, well, why don't you judge the caption contest then the next time I host one up? But the condition is that you can't join it, since you're the one who's gonna judge it.

Sorry if I had offended you, but to tell you the truth, not many people actually posted a good caption. I was all getting dizzy and couldn't decide the real winner. I picked them out randomly I guess.

So, yeah, I hope you see my side at least... let's not go into flamewars or anything you know...

Zerodius
26th December 2005, 4:38 AM
To The PikaMew Fanatic: Grow up. If you are immature enough to laugh at fart jokes, then you are not worthy of taking any side.

To Avegaille Spellman: Not many people posted good captions? ARE YOU BLIND?!? For someone who "chose the winners randomly", well it seems like you have chosen specifically the LEAST funny entries.

Again, grow up.

... and yes, I should grow up since it seems like I'm being angered over an unimportant contest on a website... but well... anyway...

*Will forever continue his anti-fart jokes crusade... and more users should post and confirm/disapprove my complaint*

Avegaille
26th December 2005, 4:46 AM
So why are we making this a big deal anyways? It's just a contest... a game whatever...

But sometimes you offend other people just trying to make a big deal out of a small thing. If you want to do your anti-fart jokes crusade, do it somewhere else. Not here please... and it's off the topic. -_-;;;

Anyways, we really do need a topic. *dies*

New Year's Eve is coming up. Which Legendary Pokemon do you wish to see on Fireworks? and maybe even add in a reason why?

Rinrei
26th December 2005, 4:54 AM
To The PikaMew Fanatic: Grow up. If you are immature enough to laugh at fart jokes, then you are not worthy of taking any side.

To Avegaille Spellman: Not many people posted good captions? ARE YOU BLIND?!? For someone who "chose the winners randomly", well it seems like you have chosen specifically the LEAST funny entries.

Again, grow up.

... and yes, I should grow up since it seems like I'm being angered over an unimportant contest on a website... but well... anyway...

*Will forever continue his anti-fart jokes crusade... and more users should post and confirm/disapprove my complaint*
*sigh* Zerodius, is afterall, just a game! Not to be rude or anything but... You've been flaming here sometime already. First you flamed Raikou's fan arts, which he worked on a lot. Next, you flamed the contest. Well, ever thought that everyone has a different funny bone? Seriuosly X_x Most of us are just kids or teens here.

Knightblazer
26th December 2005, 4:55 AM
Originally Posted by Zerodius

Again, grow up.

*sighs* Let me tell you, Zerodius: GROW UP. I dunno if you're sore over not winning or what so ever, do it somewhere else. Post it in the other forums for all I care, but this is outta topic. I respect you alot, ya' know, cos' you're a great Rper and all, but you're flaming here and there, at Raikourider243's art work, which he took ages to do by himself, and then at this fart jokes thing. Pesornally, I don't find them funny as well. But do I go jabbering? Do I go flaming here and there? No. I had to read and withstand you yabbering about things off topic to this club. People has different views, I know. Perhaps your view is different, such as mine, but you still gotta respect them. Like Rinrei said, many of us aren't even 15 or whatever yet. So, you better respect others and listen AND understand their own point of views.

If you wanna kick me out of this club because of this, go ahead. ANd I'm sorry for being harsh, but's its because I can't stand it anymore.

Back to the topic...

New Year's Eve is coming up. Which Legendary Pokemon do you wish to see on Fireworks? And maybe even add in a reason why?

Hmm... Ho-Oh, I guess, mainly cos' he's assoiated with fire XDXD.

The PikaMew Fanatic
26th December 2005, 5:01 AM
New Year's Eve is coming up. Which Legendary Pokemon do you wish to see on Fireworks? and maybe even add in a reason why?
Mew; it's small, cute, and simple. ^__^

Again, grow up.

1.) I'm going to ignore that you called me immature...
2.) Would it kill you to not flame people?
3.) Take you're "crusading" somewhere else, none of us really care.

*sigh* Zerodius, is afterall, just a game! Not to be rude or anything but... You've been flaming here sometime already. First you flamed Raikou's fan arts, which he worked on a lot. Next, you flamed the contest. Well, ever thought that everyone has a different funny bone? Seriuosly X_x Most of us are just kids or teens here.
Agreed.

Avegaille
26th December 2005, 5:12 AM
Even I couldn't stand his flaming... you know Zerodius, you should learn some Netiquettes (sp) before making posts in places where there are some people younger than you and people that can get offended easliy.

Anyways, the topic:

I picked Jirachi, well, since he would look cute in fireworks and he even matches the stars! XD

~RaikouRider243~
26th December 2005, 5:32 AM
Raikou, of course...

Speaking of which...

I finally downloaded the Raikou special, and it's plain awesome. Unlike the other legendary movies, they didn't screw up Raikou's speed. They screwed up Entei's speed terribly in the 3rd movie, and Suicune's terribly in the fourth. But with Raikou, they pulled no punches. That Beast has motion blur, motion trails, and simply high speed across the screen. It's an incredible animation that I think outweighs the poor dub. Unfortunately, the site I got it from took the BitTorrent file down hours after I downloaded, so I won't be able to tell anyone where to get the torrent.

Avegaille
26th December 2005, 5:40 AM
Ah, good for you! XD Well, it's nice to find that Raikou looks better in the special you downloaded! XD

Zerodius
26th December 2005, 5:47 AM
lol.

If I wanted to stir up some trouble... then I have succeeded. Too late for editing, I guess... and while I still am frustrated that fart jokes are considered funnier around here, I shouldn't have flamed.

As such, apologies are in order... so there you go, people.

Sickness + being tired = IQ reduced to about 10. IQ reduced + frustrating event = immature response.

I apologise for my immature responses and rude comments.

Well now... let's move on to something more positive, isn't it?

Avegaille
26th December 2005, 5:55 AM
Maybe we should... like we have a topi going on, somewhere... o_O;;

Something about New's year's Eve and which Legendary Pokemon you want to see on Fireworks and maybe add in a reason of your own?

Rinrei
26th December 2005, 5:58 AM
lol.

If I wanted to stir up some trouble... then I have succeeded. Too late for editing, I guess... and while I still am frustrated that fart jokes are considered funnier around here, I shouldn't have flamed.

As such, apologies are in order... so there you go, people.

Sickness + being tired = IQ reduced to about 10. IQ reduced + frustrating event = immature response.

I apologise for my immature responses and rude comments.

Well now... let's move on to something more positive, isn't it?
Apology accepted :) So let's get a topic XP

If you were to pair up a character(Ash, May, Max etc) and a Legendary Pokemon, which one will you pick??
Um... Ash x Celebi maybe??

Something about New's year's Eve and which Legendary Pokemon you want to see on Fireworks and maybe add in a reason of your own?
Maybe I want to see all the Legendaries. No reason, it'll just be so cool XD

Zerodius
26th December 2005, 6:29 AM
If you were to pair up a character(Ash, May, Max etc) and a Legendary Pokemon, which one will you pick??

Legendary Pokemon pairings?...

Alright...

Regarding humans x Pokemon pairing, Ash x Latias seems to be the only really logical one...

Although I sometimes mixed one of my custom characters with Mew and Entei with some other custom characters.

But I mostly keep out of the human x Pokemon pairings regarding Legendary Pokemon.

For Pokemon x Pokemon ones... well...

Mew x Mewtwo: DUH! I overuse this one a little bit. My reasons here are that Mewtwo is the only male of Mew's specie, that Mewtwo is different enough not be considered related (DUH! Just look at them), and the personality differences would make for some interesting interactions.

Mew x Rukario: I don't really like Rukario since he comes off as completely personality-less... he's also the only Legendary who served a human of his own free will (for that alone, he deserves a negative award). Still... just like for Mew x Mewtwo, the personality differences would make for some funny moments... especially regarding what Mew would say about Rukario being obsessed with chocolate and Rukario wearing pants.

Mew x Jirachi: They're both small and cute... again, Mew poking fun at Jirachi's sleeping all the time and his obsession for that big comet would be fun... but out of the three Mew x *somebody*, that's the one I like the least.

Latios x Latias: Creepy! In-breeding!... but the relationship being all awkward and all as well as their brother/sister relationship clashing with their lovers relationship would make for some really emotionnal moments.

Lugia x Ho-oh: Frankly, I like the two together... although in an "old couple" fashion (read: they fell out of love long ago and keep arguing all the time, only remaining together out of habit and necessity... although they sometimes have their fluffy moments, despite denying it). Along with Mew x Mewtwo, this is a mix I use a lot.

Jirachi x Deoxys: I know... I know... Deoxys doesn't look like anything that should ever be featured in a relationship... but well, Jirachi is a machine and so is Deoxys. I see Deoxys as a Ditto-like creature, changing forms and genders easily... and this is shown much in my stories, where Deoxys freely change shape and gender much to Jirachi's pleasure/displeasure.

Celebi x Mewtwo: This one is rarely used (although I often/always make Celebi totally bonkers about Mewtwo). Basically, Celebi is portrayed as the Grim Reaper in my stories (which is perfectly logical when you think about it: Death, Nature, and Time are closely related)... and since Mewtwo is basically the Legendary Pokemon of Darkness... then this is a no-brainer: Darkness and Death mixes as well as butter and bread... although Celebi's personality often make the relationship very hard for Mewtwo, since Celebi is quite the dominating and manipulative girl, forcing people to do whatever she wants and hammering their souls into the ground mercilessly as they fall victim to her cruel mind games.

That's that... and yes, there are a few quite twisted pairings there... but well, whatever I guess.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

SeanLuigi
26th December 2005, 9:21 AM

Hmm....Red and Entei?XD!

Entei!^^!I like him to blow the fireworks!Lemme se fire works daddy!(XD!!Im being childish again!)

Avegaille
27th December 2005, 3:26 AM

Hmm, Max and Jirachi! XD They would look so cute lol! XDDD

EDIT: Oh yeah, um, I underwent a name change, so there's no Spellman on my username anymore! XD

Rinrei
27th December 2005, 3:34 AM
Okay, I changed your name ^^ New topic!!

Which Legendary Pokemon would you like to see in chocolate shape...? 0.o;;;
Um... How about Celebi chocolate...? ^^;;

Avegaille
27th December 2005, 4:15 AM
lol, I want a Latias and Latios chocolate! XDD

The PikaMew Fanatic
27th December 2005, 4:28 AM
All of them! ^__^

Avegaille
27th December 2005, 8:14 AM
Hmm, maybe we can add in some nuts and marshmallows on the Legendary Pokemon chocolate! Then, they would taste even better!

SeanLuigi
27th December 2005, 9:17 AM

O_O!Errr..Chocolate Ho-oh so that I can have a bigger shape?XD!
I made a new version of my drawing of the chibi Legendary dogs.Wish I could scan it.

Nylf
27th December 2005, 10:09 PM
WTF? OK, no comment on current topic. New topic:

What personality suits your favourite legendaries best?
Ho-oh: Fun loving, romantic, carefree, arrogant, big headed, rarely serious.
Suicune: Serious, loner, quiet, thoughtful.
Rayquaza: Serious, short tempered, slightly violent and laid back.
Shiny Rayquaza: Crazy, insane, fun loving, intelligent, care free.

And on the pairing thing:
Altoshipping can BMSFA.

Latias x Latios: I have a very long and complicated theory, that eventually leads to the two NOT being brother and sister. I won't cover it. Though Zerodius put me on the idea in the first place.

Mew x Mewtwo: Zerodius converted me. It's hard to cover, so I personally stick it as a Pokeshipping esque thing.

That's it really. Maybe Deoxys x the common cold [/joke].

Zerodius, I have an open mind, but fart jokes need the greatest amount of timing, placement and execution to work. Just randomly doesn't work. It has to be in the one key moment that it would be the one single thing you'd least expect. Like a stare down before a fight to save the world. But otherwise, dumb. I do emphasise the precison needed to successfully pull of a fart joke to acceptable standards. Generally any time Nylf in EL decides to wear a thong on his head is usually the time a fart joke has a measurable chance of being funny. The best example of a fart joke working is Shrek 2, with the potion, because everything there is perfectly lined up so you don't see it coming the first time.
And the choke on your turkey bit, nicely timed, made me laugh. I'm a timing freak, if something even slightly amusing is timed correctly in my standards I will laugh. And before you say it, yes my humour sucks.
And on the Anubial wearing pants thing, Gravy did a really funny Fan art about that ages ago involving Mew, Mewtwo and Rukario. Just, alter the fan-art forum to show all threads ever and look around July. Or I'll find it either ones good.

Sequoia
28th December 2005, 3:55 AM

O_O!Errr..Chocolate Ho-oh so that I can have a bigger shape?XD!
I made a new version of my drawing of the chibi Legendary dogs.Wish I could scan it.
O_o um...chocolate Latias....and chocolate Jirachi...

you really should scan them ^.^ they would add to the post-Christmas spirit around here at the moment....

Vampiric Knight
28th December 2005, 5:08 PM
Um...Celebi or Mew?

Shadow Lugia- Ill-tempered, cruel, tough
Ho-oh- Honorable, serious, mysterious
Celebi- Fun-loving, caring

Jirachi x Max
Latias x Ash
Mew x Mewtwo
Deoxys x Tory

...that's all I got.

~RaikouRider243~
28th December 2005, 5:43 PM
Suicune - Calm and collected, resourceful, and gentle at times.

Entei - Brave, Prideful, but also chivalrous.

Raikou - Savage, Rash, and very hasty.

Avegaille
28th December 2005, 10:33 PM

For Jirachi: Fun to be be with, playful, a bit shy and most of all naive and nice
For Latias: Caring, sweet, sensitive and also playful! XD

Brute Root
29th December 2005, 1:24 AM
OH MY GOSH! I am soooo sorry I've been out soo much.....I'm ready to endure punishment. *puts on a blindfold ready to be shocked by thunderbolt execution style*

Avegaille
29th December 2005, 7:47 AM
OH MY GOSH! I am soooo sorry I've been out soo much.....I'm ready to endure punishment. *puts on a blindfold ready to be shocked by thunderbolt execution style*

Lol, not really. As long as you reply to the topics, it's okay with us! XD We understand you have a life outside the Internet world you know...

Knightblazer
29th December 2005, 8:04 AM

Mewtwo: Anti social, clam, collected.

Lugia: Gold hearted, kind, caring.

Rayquanza: Fierce, chiverous etc. etc.

Knightblazer ;262;

~Flareon~
29th December 2005, 8:13 AM
Can I join too, Rinrei. My favourite legendaries are Articuno, Rayquaza & Lugia.

Avegaille
29th December 2005, 8:31 AM
Can I join too, Rinrei. My favourite legendaries are Articuno, Rayquaza & Lugia.

Hmm, Rinrei might approve the list sooner or later... since her status is online! XD

Ah well, welcome to the club anyways!

~Flareon~
29th December 2005, 8:45 AM
Hmm, Rinrei might approve the list sooner or later... since her status is online! XD

Ah well, welcome to the club anyways!
Thanks, Avegaille.

Avegaille
29th December 2005, 9:10 AM
Ah well, Rinrei didn't make a post. I'll do the updating...

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 6 Points
3. Co-Owner 2 - Sadistic Weedle | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 3 Points
4. Co-Owner 3 - Teehee| Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 9 Points

5. Dark Latias | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew | Contest Points: 2 Points
6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Latias, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 4 Points
13. ~RaikouRider243~ | Favourite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 3 Points
20. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune | Contest Points: 3 Points
22. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo | Contest Points: 3 Points | Caption Points: 1 Point
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 4 Points
35. Pisces | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Celebii and Regice | Contest Points: 4 Points
39. Knightblazer | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquanza and Mewtwo | Contest Points: 1 Point
41. Yoshinichi | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquaza and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
61. Vampiric Knight | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh | Contest Points: 5 Points
69. The PikaMew Fanatic | Favorite Legendaries: Shiny Mew, Lugia, and Speed Deoxys
76. Brock Philips | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Kyogre and Articuno | Contest Points: 1 Point
86. Totodile | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Raquaza
90. Rene Swee | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Rayquaza and Lugia

Whoa, you're the 90th member! *celebrates*

Just 10 more till we get 100! XD

Brute Root
29th December 2005, 7:44 PM
Ah well, Rinrei didn't make a post. I'll do the updating...

Members:

Why does this keep saying I have no Favorite Legendaries..I posted them about 20-45 pages back. It should say:

81. Brute Root | Favorite Legendaries: Zapdos, Raikou, Ho-oh, Kygore, and Mew.

Sorry if it sounds rude..it just kinda bugs me fer some reason. It's like no one pays attention..to me anyway..

Vampiric Knight
30th December 2005, 12:27 AM
Sorry if it sounds rude..it just kinda bugs me fer some reason. It's like no one pays attention..to me anyway..
I think maybe because you mentioned at least 5 of your favorite legendaries. You're only supposed to pick 3 as your favorite.

SeanLuigi
30th December 2005, 5:29 AM
Hmmm....
Entei-Brave,Fatherly,Honorable,Protective.
(By fire be burned!XD!Got that from Kael'thas.My fave.)
Suicune-Sweet,Gentle,Very Smart.
Raikou-Hasteful,Impatient,Hyper Active?O_o
.....Sorry Raikou Rider for what I said about Raikou up there.

Avegaille
30th December 2005, 5:45 AM
Why does this keep saying I have no Favorite Legendaries..I posted them about 20-45 pages back. It should say:

I guess it's either Rinrei didn't notice or you have too many Legendaries on your favorites. I'll add the first three on the list.

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 6 Points

81. Brute Root | Favorite Legendaries: Zapdos, Raikou and Ho-oh

*Groudon*
30th December 2005, 5:56 AM
Im so sorry that im been out soo long(had some outside stuff to do)
Rayquaza: bad tempered, impatient
Lugia: smart ,willing
Registeel:respectful

PidgeotXD
30th December 2005, 2:39 PM
may i join? my favorite legendarys are zapdos, kyogre and ho-oh.

Avegaille
31st December 2005, 12:42 AM
may i join? my favorite legendarys are zapdos, kyogre and ho-oh.

Members:

70. Silver_Lor

Choice
31st December 2005, 6:03 AM
id like to join three legendaries that i am curious about are, suicuine, entei, and raikou

Avegaille
31st December 2005, 8:32 AM
Um, K then... ^ *adds to list above*

And It's tiem for a caption contest for New Year's Eve! XD

New Rules:

I'll give you guys five days for the caption entries.
After Five Days, I'll make a post of all the entries of the members and you have to rate them, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
You are given two days to rate other members captions.
You cannot rate your own caption though.
After two days, the scores will be tallied and added and averaged.
Whoever has the highest score wins the caption. Got it?

The pic:

http://*******.com/jgtvv9.png
Link: http://*******.com/jgtvv9.png

Challenge and Hint: It's best to do a one-liner caption to make things more funnier and harder, and gives you a higher chance of winning caption contests.

Rinrei
31st December 2005, 8:58 AM
Um, K then... ^ *adds to list above*

And It's tiem for a caption contest for New Year's Eve! XD

New Rules:

I'll give you guys five days for the caption entries.
After Five Days, I'll make a post of all the entries of the members and you have to rate them, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
You are given two days to rate other members captions.
You cannot rate your own caption though.
After two days, the scores will be tallied and added and averaged.
Whoever has the highest score wins the caption. Got it?

The pic:

Challenge and Hint: It's best to do a one-liner caption to make things more funnier and harder, and gives you a higher chance of winning caption contests.
Lol Well, about Brute Root's membership thing, is because he wanted more Pokemon which is allowed. *Points to rules*

Groudon: Hee... hee... Latias and Latios' cheese are inside this rocket ship... This si for revenge! Who told them to take away Mr.Fluffles *Cries*
Latias and Latios: -.-*
Groudon: Hah! There don't even know that I'm doing this! REVENGE!!
Mew: 0.0;;;
Ground: Hey, Latias! Latios.... Oops...
*You won't wanna know wgat happend to Groudon*

Lousy caption XD

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
31st December 2005, 9:04 AM
Caption for the picture...

(not a one-liner, sadly.)

Latios and Latias: We cannot believe you are using OUR rocket without our permission, Groudon!!!

Groudon: SHUT UP! This is for the New Year's celebration!! Ten, nine, eight... (lighting up the rocket...)

Mew: I don't think using that rocket will ring in the New Year... it'll ring in the Grim Reaper!

Groudon: Shhhhh!

(I do not know if that's good.)

~MGD. ;150;♥

PS- Second caption.

Mew: I think the New Year's will go off with a KA-BOOM than a "bang"...!

Avegaille
31st December 2005, 9:09 AM
Lol, the one-liner is optional, but your captions are funny enough as it is. Of course, we have to let the other members rate your caption.

Ah well... *awaits other member's captions*

Sequoia
31st December 2005, 9:56 AM
^.^ quick caption..

Latios and Latias: T_T that rocket is -our- birthday present you know...

[ that is, IF the Latis were brother and sister ^^; if you want it can be wedding present ]

Vampiric Knight
31st December 2005, 2:43 PM
Groudon: Bring it on! *stomps on fuse**fuse lights* What the? No-no-no-no! *tries to burn out fuse, but can't**fuse almost is all gone**Groudon tries to cut fuse using slash, but misses and slashes at rocket instead**rocket blows up*

...not that good, mind you. ¬¬

Choice
31st December 2005, 5:38 PM
Lol Well, about Brute Root's membership thing, is because he wanted more Pokemon which is allowed. *Points to rules*

Groudon: Hee... hee... Latias and Latios' cheese are inside this rocket ship... This si for revenge! Who told them to take away Mr.Fluffles *Cries*
Latias and Latios: -.-*
Groudon: Hah! There don't even know that I'm doing this! REVENGE!!
Mew: 0.0;;;
Ground: Hey, Latias! Latios.... Oops...
*You won't wanna know wgat happend to Groudon*

Lousy caption XD
Ill give it a shot not sure of what im gonna do though

*Groudon*
31st December 2005, 7:07 PM
Latias and Latios:why is groudon burning our rocket?
Mew:groudon is going to do sumthin bad.
Groudon:Yeah! Finally my plan will work,No!!!!!!(rocket blows up)

miken park
31st December 2005, 7:38 PM
Caption
And we told him not to go around eating any thing he finds on the ground!

Nylf
31st December 2005, 7:53 PM
Groudon: ACHOO! 'Scuse me. This funny wire tickled my nose.
Latias: That's the last time we hire Groudon for entertainment.
Latios: That's the last time we even talk to Groudon.
Mew: Belive me, this is the last time you'll be doing anything unless you run. Away. Very quickly.

*Groudon*
31st December 2005, 11:13 PM
Nice entry,Nylf

Zerodius
1st January 2006, 6:35 AM
Caption Contest? YAY!

Entry attempt:

Latios: GROUDON! Is it you who has put a picture of me and Latias kissing on the internet?!?
Groudon: Yeah. Why?
Latias: DIE!!!

*Both Latias and Latios fire a beam at Groudon and misses, hitting the fuse unstead*

Groudon: Huh? ACK! The rocket containing my anti-Kyogre toxins!
Mew: Anti-Kyogre toxins? So that means that the bottle inside of the rocket was NOT a bottle of milk?... errr... I think... that I'm in trouble...

Angeling
1st January 2006, 6:52 AM
The pic:

*back and tired* I'll try to do the.. caption thing.. but don't sue me if it just plainly sucks.. because I just came back and .. haven't rested much..

When Pok&#233;mon Cheats: They'll Do Anything To Win

...blah. ;_;

*Groudon*
1st January 2006, 7:50 AM
That wasnt that bad kyukon, Anyway Happy New Year!!!

^^Yoshinichi^^
1st January 2006, 8:08 AM
This Ill be a fairly unoriginal quote,but slightly altered.
Captain Mew:What happen?
Groudon:Someone set up the bomb us.
Scott(out of screen):We get signal.
Scott:Screen main on now.
(Latias and Latios come)
Latios:How you are gentle poke?
Latias:All fronteir your us belong are to.
Mew:You what say?
Latios:You chance to survive have no.Time make you.
Mew:Bomb!Stop it! For grand justice!
Goudon:Okeydokey...Oops...(he lights it)
BOOooom!

For those who dont get the joke,its of course intentionally wrong.For those who do,enjoy.All your base are belong to us.

Knightblazer
1st January 2006, 8:45 AM
Caption Contest:

Latios: GROUDON! WHAT HAVE MOM AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT PLAYING WITH ROCKETS?!

Groudon: Oops...

Mew: I didn't know the Lati's were married...

Latias: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Mew: *Sweatdrops* Nothing! Nothing at all.

Knightblazer ;262;

Shadowcat
1st January 2006, 4:21 PM
CAPTION CONTEST!

Latias and Latios: Our New Year Rocket! We planned to disguise ourselves as humans and board the rocket for the Moon, so that we can celebrate the New Year. But that stupid Groudon had to send the Rocket into space, with a bomb attachted to it. *Both legendaries becoming angry*

*Mew has heard everything and sweatdrops*

Ave, I haven't posted in a very long time. And I'm too slow! As usual! *wants to win this contest*

THIS IS THE SAME CAPTION FROM THE APA! *crazy*

Hey, I'm lucky. I can enter two different captions for one picture. *argues with Ave and Jane that her APA entry is sucky*

*Groudon*
2nd January 2006, 1:33 AM
Yeah,this the same one from Apa*waitin 4 results of contest*

Avegaille
2nd January 2006, 5:11 AM
registeel13, just shut up. -_-;;; This a warning for you in the Legendary Pokemon Club. I have Rinrei on my side you know. So don't even bother come crying to her telling that I'm being mean to you. The Picture IS the same as APA, because I am also Co-owner there and I hosted the contest here anyways. So stop with your spammy posts unless you have something relating to the club.

Okay then, people who have posted their captions, please wait for 2 more days until I make the posts o all the people who entered the contest. For now, hmm, anyone got a topic?

Rinrei
2nd January 2006, 5:19 AM
Yeah, it's true. You do not need to reply to every caption there is. Youc an at leat host a topic or something. Replying to everyone and posts with only two words or three words is already spam. So please, do NOT spam! Thank you ^^

Angeling
2nd January 2006, 6:00 AM
Woo, go co-owner and owner! Lol. xD Maybe he just wants his postcount to go up. >>;

Hmm.. a topic? Maybe.. *thinks* to name all the Legendaries by their Japanese name? Wait, that's too easy. >_>; With that Japanese/English guide, lol.

I honestly have no idea.. Sorry. x_X Maybe like about which movie did people like the best? Or was that used already?

Zerodius
2nd January 2006, 8:38 AM
Let's see if I can find a topic here involving Legendary Pokemon...

Oh yes...

What is the most insulting and/or stupid way a Legendary Pokemon was fainted/killed in a fanfic/comic (excluding the games/anime/manga) in your opinion? Detail the fainting/death if it's not too graphic and why it was stupid/insulting.

Note here is that I say "insulting/stupid" as in "shouldn't have happened, caused by awful plot hole, author's brain must have been swapped with a coconut while writting that scene".

I think that if people does not ignore this topic, that it might turn out interesting...

Nylf
2nd January 2006, 11:50 AM
No insult to XKazemon here, but having Latios kill Rayquaza with ZAP CANNON? Dear lord that was just pitiful. Definetly worst way to have killed Rayquaza. You ddn't even get a real feel for it's death, and the back story for it was hardly good. Fortunatly though that was a long time ago and she's improved since then. The gist is:

Random guy fights Rayquaza.
His Blaziken and Magneton get beaten easily.
HIS LATIOS uses Luster Purge and Zap Cannon, which kills Rayquaza.
Turns out Rayquaza was guy's best friend from childhood.

Just, no. Zap Cannon and Luster Purge would hardly KO Rayquaza let alone kill it.

Avegaille
2nd January 2006, 3:00 PM
Woo, go co-owner and owner! Lol. xD Maybe he just wants his postcount to go up. >>;

Pfft, the Club Section don't count posts, lol. Maybe he jsut wanna spam for no reason. -_-;;;

Anyways, for the topic:

Well, I haven't read any Fan Comics, (sprites or hand-drawn) that has something to do with Legendaries killing each other in a pathetic way. So I'm very sorry if I cannot answer this one...

Rinrei
2nd January 2006, 3:17 PM
Pfft, the Club Section don't count posts, lol. Maybe he jsut wanna spam for no reason. -_-;;;

Anyways, for the topic:

Well, I haven't read any Fan Comics, (sprites or hand-drawn) that has something to do with Legendaries killing each other in a pathetic way. So I'm very sorry if I cannot answer this one...
Well, I still think that he's just a newbie.

What is the most insulting and/or stupid way a Legendary Pokemon was fainted/killed in a fanfic/comic (excluding the games/anime/manga) in your opinion? Detail the fainting/death if it's not too graphic and why it was stupid/insulting.
Well, I havent seen any. But some of my friends tell stories about killing Legendaries... 0.o;;;

EDIT
Like I said, I won't be able to have time to actually run the club much anymore. But I'll still come back XD Because of school, I was banned form the computer unless I have the permission to X_x

Avegaille
2nd January 2006, 3:25 PM
Well, I still think that he's just a newbie.
EDIT
Like I said, I won't be able to have time to actually run the club much anymore. But I'll still come back XD Because of school, I was banned form the computer unless I have the permission to X_x

Yeah, well, let's give him a little chance. But if he keeps it up, then, it's time to take matters to a higher level.

o_O;;; Banned? Have you been getting low grades at school or something. Study well, Rinrei! XD

And hmm, about Nylf's post. Zap Cannon and Luster Purge? A bit annoying, isn't it? -_-;;;

Hmm, wait, is Luster Purge a move in the games. I only heard of it in the trading card game though...

The PikaMew Fanatic
2nd January 2006, 5:09 PM
That stinks... -__- What did you do to get punishment?

Random guy fights Rayquaza.
His Blaziken and Magneton get beaten easily.
HIS LATIOS uses Luster Purge and Zap Cannon, which kills Rayquaza.
Turns out Rayquaza was guy's best friend from childhood.

Just, no. Zap Cannon and Luster Purge would hardly KO Rayquaza let alone kill it.
Yeah. Right. Would never happen.

And hmm, about Nylf's post. Zap Cannon and Luster Purge? A bit annoying, isn't it? -_-;;;

Hmm, wait, is Luster Purge a move in the games. I only heard of it in the trading card game though...
Luster Purge is a move in the games that only Latios can learn.

*Groudon*
2nd January 2006, 9:32 PM
Im sry avie, i didnt mean to spam, and i think that latios in games has luster purge

Vampiric Knight
2nd January 2006, 11:01 PM
Im sry avie, i didnt mean to spam, and i think that latios in games has luster purge
It does. Latios knows luster purge, Latias has mist ball, Jirachi has doom desire, Deoxys has psycho boost, shall I go on?

Aptenodytes
3rd January 2006, 1:33 AM
Ooo can i join? I love lengendary pokemon (look at my banner). My top 3 would be Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos.

Suikodenmaster1324
3rd January 2006, 1:45 AM
Can I join my favorites are Mew,Kyogre,and Mewtwo.

Avegaille
3rd January 2006, 3:12 AM
Luster Purge is a move in the games that only Latios can learn.

Ah I was wondering why. *been playing too much Sapphire lately*

I wish I had the Ruby Version. Then I would get to know more of Latios and Groudon. -_-;;

This is what happens if you dont own a certain game:

1. You think Groudon is a dual-type
2. You don't know the other moves of other Legendary Pokemon existing.
3. Can't think up of anymore... XD

And welcome to the club, new members:

Members:

91. greendaylover | Favorite Legendaries: Zapdos, Kyogre and Ho-oh
92. Choice | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Entei, Raikou
93. *~Ice-Blizzard~* | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos
94. Suikodenmaster1324 | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Kyogre and Mewtwo

SeanLuigi
3rd January 2006, 3:49 AM
OOOOO!Yay!New members!
Lets have a topic?
What do you think upsets your fav legendary PKMN?

Sorry cant think of any good topics cauz of some incidents.XD!Wahahaha!

On topic:Hmmm...Being mean,a bad boy,and a cry baby.

Avegaille
3rd January 2006, 3:55 AM
OOOOO!Yay!New members!
Lets have a topic?

Sorry cant think of any good topics cauz of some incidents.XD!Wahahaha!

On topic:Hmmm...Being mean,a bad boy,and a cry baby.

Hmm, people hunting my favorite legendary down for evil purposes... T_T;;;

Aptenodytes
3rd January 2006, 5:03 AM
Legendary Pokemon hunters like that one guy in the second movie. Gosh, it was torture seeing those cool legendary birds getting captured and attacked.

Shadowcat
3rd January 2006, 9:09 AM
Ave, edit my name please. *begs*

Um... People polluting the water, since Suicune purifies the water. And Hunters who want them, and many other stuff I'm too frickin' lazy to name.

Nicole May
3rd January 2006, 12:46 PM
Ave, edit my name please. *begs*

Um... People polluting the water, since Suicune purifies the water. And Hunters who want them, and many other stuff I'm too frickin' lazy to name.

lol, too bad I'm using her computer now! XP Just kidding. Don't worry, I'll tell Avegaille about it when she gets a chance ot use the computer again, by tomorrow. She has a time limit...

Anyways, for the topic.

Hmm, I suppose my favorite Legendaries would be upset over people destroying nature, hunting them down and what else. Hmm, I seem to have ran out of ideas, buh meh... *shrugs*

Masumi
3rd January 2006, 7:21 PM
Hi there, can I join? My favorite Legendaries are Kyroge (points to name ^^), Suicune and Articuno.

Hmmm...Now what would upset Kyroge? Groudon??? ^^;
I think Suicune dislikes people being cruel to pokemon or pokemon being cruel to people, like in....Oh, what was that episode's name..... ><
Articuno would dislike....Fire? Battleing Moltres and Zapdos? ^^

Nylf
3rd January 2006, 8:45 PM
Topic:

Ho-oh: Mallain, posh people, uptight people, psychotic murderers, people who hunt him.

Rayquaza: Deoxys, the anti-dragon league, Mallain, taking orders, that sadistic Groudon.

Suicune: Raikou when he's being a pillock, Seapent, Mallain, polluters, people who mistreat Pokemon, people who hunt him, Eusine, really, really annoying people, Team Cipher.

Oh, and apologies to Raikou Rider but I based my assumptions on the legendaries in my RPG Metamorphic Battles, and the Raikou in that is a pillock.

Vampiric Knight
3rd January 2006, 9:53 PM
How is May involved with those three, anyway? &#172;&#172;

Ho-oh- Same as Nylf (except for the May part)
Shadow Lugia- The fact that it can't level up nor be traded to the GBA games.
Celebi- Three words. IRON MASKED MARAUDER.

Nylf
3rd January 2006, 10:27 PM
Rayquaza: He met her in the 8th movie
Ho-oh: I have a very big theory on his background action to the anime story. The gist is he personally watches Ash.
Suicune: none relly, I'll probably edit that.

And as I said, most my theories come from my fics and RPGs. And in my AAML Ho-oh and Rayquaza turn up, alongside practically every other legendary ever seen in the anime, thus they all meet May.

Angeling
3rd January 2006, 10:31 PM
A new topic already? o_o; Okay.. I guess I'll answer the most recent topic.

Lugia :: Umm.. I guess when people tries to upset the balance between Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres by trying to capture them just to get it (Lugia).. (was going to use gender)

Mew :: umm.. good question. O_o When someone decides to attack it for no reason? ;_; Should watch the ninth movie to get a better idea of Mew..

Jirachi :: when people use others or animals for selfish reasons.. or just.. plain unjust actions. Something like that, I guess.

Vampiric Knight
3rd January 2006, 10:33 PM
Rayquaza: met her in 8movie
Tell me, how does meeting with May really upset you? In fact, most of the time in the movie, Rayquaza was only trying to break through Deoxys' barrier/battling the two Deoxys. Also, the only human contact Rayquaza had with is Ash. :/

Ho-oh: I have a very big theory on his background action to the anime story
As far as we all know, May never saw Ho-oh. Your theory can be just as easily screwed up, and there's a good chance she won't ever see Ho-oh. :/

And as I said, most my theories come from my fics and RPGs. And in my AAML Ho-oh and Rayquaza turn up, alongside practically every other legendary ever seen in the anime, thus they all meet May.
Get this straight: Fanfics and RPGs are not and will never be happening in the anime/movies, so your reasons are irrelevant. :/

Nylf
3rd January 2006, 10:49 PM
Debating isn't my thing, so I just edited them out. And this is a general legendary Pokemon thing last time I checked, so opinions are rarely wrong, just differant. I will stand that those three dislike May for various reasons. You can think they never met. Two opinions, two people. I gave you my reasons, you disgreed with them. Let's leave it there.

I guess justification better be given:

Ho-oh: IMO he's the free spirited type, so stuffy and posh people get on his nerves, and then the murderer and people who hunt him relates to his background story in G/S/C.

Rayquaza: IMO slightly arrogant, so can't handle orders, and Groudon, the sadistic version, just get's on his nerves.

Suicune: He's level headed IMO, so people who constantly act like pillocks or are annoying in general will eventually drive his patience past the limit. And then the hunting bit and Eusine, did he ever look happy to see that guy?

Vampiric Knight
3rd January 2006, 11:00 PM
Ho-oh: IMO he's the free spirited type, so stuffy and posh people get on his nerves, and then the murderer and people who hunt him relates to his background story in G/S/C.
In the anime, Morty said that people wanted to use the power of Ho-oh. Could hunting and murdering it be the same thing?

Rayquaza: IMO slightly arrogant, so can't handle orders, and Groudon, the sadistic version, just get's on his nerves.
The only thing I see that upsets me was that it was fighting Deoxys (and I like Deoxys, too). Then again, Rayquaza is an animal, and Deoxys per se violated it's grounds.

Suicune: He's level headed IMO, so people who constantly act like pillocks or are annoying in general will eventually drive his patience past the limit. And then the hunting bit and Eusine, did he ever look happy to see that guy?
If I were a legendary Pokemon, and some guy was constantly searching for me, then I would be angry. ("OMGZ stalker!!!11")

*Groudon*
4th January 2006, 12:30 AM
Yay, a new topic!
Hmm..
Lugia:that hunter that tried to capture lugia
rayquaza:bein awakened to stop groudon and kyorge
Registeel:hmm.. not sure yet

Avegaille
4th January 2006, 10:10 AM
Uuh, I have never seen so much entries! XDDD

Okay guys, after all of your entries, it's now time for the voting. To make things easier, you

can view the caption of the other members here by clicking on their names and then rate them.

Copy and paste the list of members below and besides their names, is your rating for the caption.

Here is a simple rating guide:

5 - Excellent Caption! Made me lmao! XD
4 - Good caption, but is missing something...
3 - Fair enough, but hmm, something is just not right...
2 - Err, something is just not right...
1 - Uuuh, hmm, no comment...

The messages besides the rating can give you an idea on what to rate for the captions of the

other members. Please note that don't give them a high score jsut because you are good friends

with them or a low score if you have a grudge against them. We jsut want to make this fair for

everyone, you know...

Rinrei (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2569435&postcount=2334)
Mewtwo's Guardian Demon (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2569451&postcount=2335)
Sequoia (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2569532&postcount=2337)
Vampiric Knight (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2569961&postcount=2338)
registeel13 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2570999&postcount=2340)
The Arbiter♥ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2571148&postcount=2341)
Nylf (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2571242&postcount=2342)
Zerodius (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2574406&postcount=2344)
Kyukon (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2574454&postcount=2345)
Yoshinichi (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2574869&postcount=2347)
Knightblazer (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2574938&postcount=2348)
~xXSapphireXx~ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2575636&postcount=2349)

Nicole May
4th January 2006, 11:47 AM
Hmm, my ratings...

Rinrei - 3
Mewtwo's Guardian Demon - 4
Sequoia - 4
Vampiric Knight - 3
registeel13 - 2
The Arbiter♥ - 3
Nylf - 4
Zerodius - 4
Kyukon - 4
Yoshinichi - 3
Knightblazer - 4
~xXSapphireXx~ - 3

As always, I just follow Avegaille's guide to rate captions... o.O;;; *runs away*

~Flareon~
4th January 2006, 11:57 AM
My ratings for them:
Rinrei - 5
Mewtwo's Guardian Demon - 3
Sequoia - 5
Vampiric Knight- 4
registeel13 - 5
The Arbiter♥ - 4
Nylf - 3
Zerodius- 4
Kyukon - 5
Yoshinichi - 3
Knightblazer - 4
~xXSapphireXx~ - 5

^^Yoshinichi^^
5th January 2006, 12:07 AM
what are favourites hate,eh?
Lugia:it just wants to hide in secrecy from all the wicked people in the world and doesnt want to have to show the world its power.
Entei:it has to run all around Johto just to control its energy...

*Groudon*
5th January 2006, 12:27 AM
Umm.. i can rate other people entries rite?

Angeling
5th January 2006, 2:04 AM
Umm.. i can rate other people entries rite?

Didn't you read? >>; Yesh, you can.

And for my ratings.. Yay. No, I won't vote for myself because that'd be.. ego.

Rinrei - 3..
Mewtwo's Guardian Demon - ...3.
Sequoia - ..O_o 3 again.
Vampiric Knight - 2.. wth?
registeel13 - o_O; 2..
The Arbiter♥ - Hm.. 4, I guess.
Nylf - hmm. 3.5.
Zerodius - 2.. That caption was just.. o_O;;
Yoshinichi - 3.6, because of some spelling that sort of made it hard to read.. but didn't make me laugh.
Knightblazer - .....umm..2.5
~xXSapphireXx~ - o_O; 3, I guess..

._.; Sometimes it's hard to make me laugh, and some were hard to do.. because sometimes I was just "wtf!" I'm mean, yeah.. >>;

*Groudon*
5th January 2006, 4:37 AM
~xXSapphireXx~ 3.5
Rinrei 4
Kyukon 3
Mewtwo Guardian Demon 3
Sequoia 3.5
Vampiric knight 2.5
The Arbiter 4.3
Nylf 3
Zerodious 2.5
yoshinithchi 3.4
Knightblazer 3

RedJirachi
5th January 2006, 6:03 AM
I'll join.Jirachi is not only my favourite legendary but my favourite pokemon!I can obtain it in my games very soon!

Avegaille
6th January 2006, 11:12 AM
Uuh, okay then, since not many people rated.. and the deadline is today... might as well tally them all. You guys can get the results by tomorrow. *does math*

Hmm, and registeel13... you're getting on hot water again, if you don't stop this... *points to link belowt*

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2594870&postcount=2383

Um, anyways, topic anyone?

SeanLuigi
6th January 2006, 12:00 PM
K....Uh...
Will you gladly sacrifice your own life for the life of your legendary?
;244;:O_o....No comment
Yeah anything for my Dad Entei!
;244;:*cries*Your so sweet...

Avegaille
6th January 2006, 12:09 PM
K....Uh...

Yup, anything to make my favorite legendaries live! ^_^;;;

Teehee
6th January 2006, 12:35 PM
Answering the topic:

Knowing that I will always love my Latias, I'm sure that even when I'm gone, I'll be able to live through her... *ish so sweet...*

Nicole May
6th January 2006, 12:39 PM

Hmm, for that question, a yes. I'm surely it's better to know that your favorite Legendary Pokemon still lives because you sacrificed your life for him/her.

Some notes: Dunno the Gender of some legendaries! =P

Shadowcat
6th January 2006, 1:14 PM
I will sacrifice my own life for Jirachi to live. For Suicune and Moltres too.

TEEHEE! *glomps* get on Yahoo Chat now!

Now... Um... Yeah, if Suicune dies, I'll sacrifice my life for her so that she can live. Same for my other favorite two legendaries.

Teehee
6th January 2006, 1:19 PM
I will sacrifice my own life for Jirachi to live. For Suicune and Moltres too.

TEEHEE! *glomps* get on Yahoo Chat now!

Now... Um... Yeah, if Suicune dies, I'll sacrifice my life for her so that she can live. Same for my other favorite two legendaries.

Ok ok, I'm on there now. No glomping! My brittle bones cannot take such love lol

The PikaMew Fanatic
6th January 2006, 2:12 PM
Yay! New topic! ^__^
YES! If any of my Pok&#233;mon's life were in danger, I would do anything in my power to help it!

SeanLuigi
6th January 2006, 2:30 PM
XD!Sooo many people who loves their legendary so much!^^!Well anyways may I ask if there will be another contest nearby?XD

~RaikouRider243~
6th January 2006, 7:49 PM

I don't have a choice in the matter. As a Raikou rider, I am bound to my Beast. According to what Ho-oh has taught me, I am to protect and fight for and alongside my Beast, even at the cost of my life. It's the code of the Beast Rider.

miken park
6th January 2006, 9:09 PM
Will you gladly sacrifice your own life for the life of your legendary
Always. Rukario still has alot of life anead of him, Sucuine is the wind and water and Articuno... Is very special to me.

*Groudon*
7th January 2006, 12:41 AM
Sry Avie! Thx 4 the warning
Topic: i would sacrifice anything 4 my dear registeel

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
7th January 2006, 1:17 AM

YES. Anything for my Master, Mewtwo. I will not let him die in darkness. He has a curious future forwarding him. I am like a loyal Arcanine who'd do as Mewtwo says or a Kangaskhan because that fact that I am downright protective of him! I really do not Mewtwo to experience more BS, especially a death that is not deserved...

Moltres. I help him aswell. Killing a Phoenix makes me mad. Hell, killing an immortal p*sses me off. If a volcano is near by, I'll try to push him to the lava. So Moltres would recover and regain his strength and open up a can ol' whoop*ss!

Lugia. I'll try my best for her. Because that I cannot swim too well. :( It is OK for anyplace else. I'll fight like I did for the other two.

IF I die from any of these brawls, especially for Mewtwo, I'll be their guardian spirit, following them for safety.

~MGD. ;150;♥

Vampiric Knight
7th January 2006, 1:19 AM
Ho-oh: Nobody will DARE ever hurt it, not while I'm around.
Celebi: It is a very sacred being. Killing it would be disastarous.
Shadow Lugia: Hell yeah. But I bet it would kick the guys a**es with a shadow storm by itself.

Dark Latias
7th January 2006, 3:12 AM

Latias - Of course! No one hurts my cute Latias! :o
Latios - YES. When Latias is here, Latios STAYS!
Shiny Mew - Sometimes. It's too cute... run for your lives!

DeoxysTrainer
7th January 2006, 3:15 AM
Hey!Can I join u guys

Angeling
7th January 2006, 3:42 AM

Hum.. good topic, I suppose.

But answering the topic, I guess so, if they so wishes it. If someone was trying to hurt Lugia or Mew, of course I'll do anything within my power to do so to protect them.. However, if they don't want me to intervene, then by all means, I will respect them. But I will also back off if I know I can't do anything to help them. >>;

Same goes with Jirachi. o_O *hugs Mew* :P

@DeoxysTrainer: Read the rules, please. And first topic. >>;

~Jirachi Lover~
7th January 2006, 4:35 AM
Hi can I join my favourite legendaries are jirachi deoxys and kyogre

pokemon master and lover
7th January 2006, 7:39 AM
i wanna join mine are rayquaza,kyogre,and groudon

Avegaille
7th January 2006, 9:16 AM
The Winner of the caption contest are:

Total number of voters: 4 (results rounded to the nearest 10)

2nd Runner ups: Rinrei and Kyukon, who both got an average of 3.75

1st Runner up: The Arbiter♥ , who got an average of 3.83

Winner: Sequoia, who got an average of 3.88

Some members only got three votes, so I had to supply the following with my own ratings.

registeel13: 2
Kyukon: 3

Congratulations to all the winners! XD

Oh, and the member's list? *adds to this post later on*

SeanLuigi
7th January 2006, 9:16 AM
Oooo many new membys!^^!Should we make a new topic or should we wait for others to answer?

Avegaille
7th January 2006, 9:21 AM
Um, well, I suppose you can put up a new topic, seeing that almost everyone here answered your last one... ^_^;;

Members:

95. Wielder of Kyroge | Favorite Legendaries: Kyogre, Suicune and Articuno
96. Kameron98758 | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Kyogre
97. pokemon master and lover | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon

SeanLuigi
7th January 2006, 9:28 AM
Uh ok...Im being an Adict on DotA before soo...

Lets say PKMN had a war like Warcraft....What would you choose?(Race,Element,Type)And will you let your fav Legendary fight w/ you or not?

I'll be an BloodElf.My element would be....FIRE!^^.And oh yeah Im a Magic Type.I will let Entei fight w/ me.If not I die.
;244;:Because of your a magic type w/ low defence?
Nope..Because of loneliness
;244;:Awwww!*licks*

Avegaille
7th January 2006, 9:36 AM
Uh ok...Im being an Adict on DotA before soo...

Lets say PKMN had a war like Warcraft....What would you choose?(Race,Element,Type)And will you let your fav Legendary fight w/ you or not?

I'll be an BloodElf.My element would be....FIRE!^^.And oh yeah Im a Magic Type.I will let Entei fight w/ me.If not I die.
;244;:Because of your a magic type w/ low defence?
Nope..Because of loneliness
;244;:Awwww!*licks*

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?! Not you also... -_-;;;;;

I have absolutely no idea what Warcraft Dota is all about, but I will defenitely not allow my Legendary to fight in a non-sensible war... -_-;;;;

SeanLuigi
7th January 2006, 9:38 AM
XD!Cant think of anything sorry...How bout you try to make a better one.

Angeling
7th January 2006, 8:22 PM
I don't know crap about Wow, and honestly, don't care. Sorry if I offended anyone, but it's true. <_<; And why the smilies? o_O

But to be on topic, same answer as Avegaille.

Masumi
7th January 2006, 11:04 PM
I suck in Warcraft, no really.... ><

Ehm.....what was the topic again...? ^^;

Angeling
7th January 2006, 11:35 PM

Before the WoW topic thing, it was: Will you gladly sacrifice your own life for the life of your legendary? by SeanLuigi too.

Avegaille
7th January 2006, 11:40 PM

Um, maybe we can post in a new one?

If Legendaries played online games (e.g. Ragnarok, MapleStory) and they got addicted somehow, what will you do to get them out of those games and back to where they're suppose to be?

~RaikouRider243~
7th January 2006, 11:58 PM
The only thing it would take Raikou to get off that game would be a serious mission. Usually he's the one bugging me to save lives, though...that's what Beast Riders are here for!

*Groudon*
8th January 2006, 12:50 AM
I'll try to distract them with food,toy to get them not to play. Like what Raikou rida said:Serious Mission

Yami ookami
8th January 2006, 12:54 AM
I'd let Latios fight because he has super pokemon power, aka stronger than most pokemon.

Angeling
8th January 2006, 3:16 AM
If Legendaries played online games (e.g. Ragnarok, MapleStory) and they got addicted somehow, what will you do to get them out of those games and back to where they're suppose to be?

Hmm.. I'd tickle them back.. or grab a microphone and scream to them what they are supposed to do, instead of playing online games. xD Like Pok&#233;mon or Ragnarok Online. o_O

Weird topic, I must say.

The PikaMew Fanatic
8th January 2006, 3:57 AM
Hmm... I'd tell Mew that Team Rocket will blow up Kanto in 1 hour if she doesn't help to stop them.
*;151;: I can see everything you're typing. -__-*
Oops... ^__^

^^Yoshinichi^^
8th January 2006, 5:38 AM
Uh I'd tell Lugia that if he didn't get off,there'd be no sushi for dinner and...I'd make it suffer by umm....deleting his file on the game. I would only do this so I can help Lugia get back to his duties of course.

SeanLuigi
8th January 2006, 10:22 AM

Hmm...I'll tell a lie to Entei that Im getting low grades?XD!Im sure hell get upset.Then stop.XD!
;244;:YOU GOT LOW GRADES!?
Uh....run!*runs*

Masumi
8th January 2006, 12:33 PM
Phew...Ehm, in Kyroge's case that would only be to battle Groudon, I guess....^^;

Suicune's case would be when Pokemon would be endangered by humans or when Pokemon would endanger humans...

Atricuno's case would be....When his island would be set in fire???? ^^;

Zerodius
9th January 2006, 3:24 AM

Let's see here...

Mew: Hey! Look over here! A bottle of milk! (well... she DO is a cat and there is a reason why she is fa... I mean, not exactely thin, right?)

Mewtwo: Hey Mewtwo! They decided to make you a regular trained Pokemon in the next Pokemon game!

-or-

Mewtwo (alternate): Hey Mewtwo! They decided to make the MewxRukario/Lucario shipping canon!

Ho-oh: Hey! Is that the Cypher boss? (Ho-oh blasted the Cypher boss's helicopter out of the sky at the end of Pokemon Colosseum, I believe which makes that villain the first Pokemon bad guy to actually get it when he's beaten)

Lugia: Great news! Ho-oh has decided to ditch the "genderless" business and to assume the form of a female! Now, what were you saying about Ho-oh?

Latios: Hey! I heard those guys saying that Lugia kissed your sister!

Latias: Hey! I heard those guys saying that Latios has been revived and that he's looking all over the world for you!

Groudon: Hey! I heard that Kyogre is awake!

Kyogre: Hey! I heard that Groudon is awake!

Rayquaza: I heard that Mew is making an orb that will FINALLY put both Kyogre and Groudon to sleep forever!... problem is, they need your help to complete it! Didn't you said anything about those two being related to your insomnia problems?

Articuno: Hey! I heard that it's mating season in Kanto and that the other Legendary Pokemon had decided to let the Legendary Birds do whatever they want this weekend.

Moltres: Hey! I heard that someone finally took Entei's mask off his face! Weren't it you that said something about wanting to see Entei without his mask?

Zapdos: Hey! I heard that the humans have been building the biggest power plant ever in the world but abandonned it immediately. You realize it? Billions of volts of electricity going to waste!

Entei: I heard that the Pokemon trainer over there thinks that your name is similar to the word "Hentai". Are you going to let this mortal worm soil your honor?

Suicune: It's-a-me! Eusine!

Raikou: Congratulations! You have won the awards of the most underated Legendary Dog ever! I swear it! There are interviewers waiting for you outside!

Jirachi: Look! In the sky! It's that comet that will lift the thousands years curse off you!

Registeel, Regirock, Regice: I order you to stop playing. (they are soulless golems who obey commands by higher Legendary Pokemon. As long as you are a Legendary Pokemon, getting them to stop playing is easy as pie... although the question is... since they are soulless, how did they begun playing in the first place?)

Rukario/Lucario: Hey! I heard that Mew got drunk again and that it's her mating season! Shouldn't you take advantage of the opportunity?

Celebi: Hey Celebi! Mewtwo is just in front of your house, knocking on the door, carrying with him a box of chocolate and flowers!

Demy
9th January 2006, 5:58 AM
can i join?

My favouests are 1. MEW 2. MEWTWO 3. DEXOYS

Demy

▼■DoomWing■▼
9th January 2006, 7:45 AM
Umm...could you change my old name "wewillrockyou" to my current one please?

The PikaMew Fanatic
9th January 2006, 3:36 PM
Mew: Hey! Look over here! A bottle of milk! (well... she DO is a cat and there is a reason why she is fa... I mean, not exactely thin, right?)

Mewtwo: Hey Mewtwo! They decided to make you a regular trained Pokemon in the next Pokemon game!

-or-

Mewtwo (alternate): Hey Mewtwo! They decided to make the MewxRukario/Lucario shipping canon!

Ho-oh: Hey! Is that the Cypher boss? (Ho-oh blasted the Cypher boss's helicopter out of the sky at the end of Pokemon Colosseum, I believe which makes that villain the first Pokemon bad guy to actually get it when he's beaten)

Lugia: Great news! Ho-oh has decided to ditch the "genderless" business and to assume the form of a female! Now, what were you saying about Ho-oh?

Latios: Hey! I heard those guys saying that Lugia kissed your sister!

Latias: Hey! I heard those guys saying that Latios has been revived and that he's looking all over the world for you!

Groudon: Hey! I heard that Kyogre is awake!

Kyogre: Hey! I heard that Groudon is awake!

Rayquaza: I heard that Mew is making an orb that will FINALLY put both Kyogre and Groudon to sleep forever!... problem is, they need your help to complete it! Didn't you said anything about those two being related to your insomnia problems?

Articuno: Hey! I heard that it's mating season in Kanto and that the other Legendary Pokemon had decided to let the Legendary Birds do whatever they want this weekend.

Moltres: Hey! I heard that someone finally took Entei's mask off his face! Weren't it you that said something about wanting to see Entei without his mask?

Zapdos: Hey! I heard that the humans have been building the biggest power plant ever in the world but abandonned it immediately. You realize it? Billions of volts of electricity going to waste!

Entei: I heard that the Pokemon trainer over there thinks that your name is similar to the word "Hentai". Are you going to let this mortal worm soil your honor?

Suicune: It's-a-me! Eusine!

Raikou: Congratulations! You have won the awards of the most underated Legendary Dog ever! I swear it! There are interviewers waiting for you outside!

Jirachi: Look! In the sky! It's that comet that will lift the thousands years curse off you!

Registeel, Regirock, Regice: I order you to stop playing. (they are soulless golems who obey commands by higher Legendary Pokemon. As long as you are a Legendary Pokemon, getting them to stop playing is easy as pie... although the question is... since they are soulless, how did they begun playing in the first place?)

Rukario/Lucario: Hey! I heard that Mew got drunk again and that it's her mating season! Shouldn't you take advantage of the opportunity?

Celebi: Hey Celebi! Mewtwo is just in front of your house, knocking on the door, carrying with him a box of chocolate and flowers!
Hehehe... I like these.

hungga
9th January 2006, 4:18 PM
Hi! my name is hungga and i wish to join. My favorites are articuno,latios and rayquazza

Nylf
9th January 2006, 10:49 PM
Topic:

Groudon: They pulled out the red orb and revived Kyogre!

Kyogre: They pulled out the blue orb and revived Groudon!

Shiny Rayquaza: SUILA FORGOT TO LOCK HER SAFE, GO MAN GO!

Rayquaza: Your sons gone and done it again!

Ho-oh: Nylf's writing a non-cliche Pokeshipping fic again and he's looking for legendaries!

Lugia: Team Abomination wants to see you!

Mew: Mew, your brother's here for a visit.

Mewtwo: Mew's brother's here for a visit.

Latios: You're not related to Latias!

Latias: You're not related to Latios!

Suicune: Drake's going to be killed!

Raikou: Marina and Jimmy are getting shippy and they need a legendary!

Entei: Suicune said he's better than you!

Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres: That guy with the airship wants to see you!

Regirock, Regice and Registeel: Umm, good question, umm Rukario's lost it?

Rukario: Ash says he could beat you at martial arts!

Jirachi: They're repeeling your curse if you get of the stinking computer!

Deoxys: Rayquaza wants a rematch!

Celebi: I hear the Iron masked Marauders got a rather nasty flu...

The last one, well since me and Zerodius agree Celebi's the reaper, who would she be most eager to reap? And don't ask about Shiny Rayquaza.

Avegaille
10th January 2006, 12:30 PM
Ookay then, scripts?

Hmm, I need a contest... *grabs Rinrei to come here*

Anyone has any ideas for a new type of Legendary Contests?

EDIT: Member list

Members:

21. ~xXSapphireXx~ | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
78. ╬HyPnOtIk╬ | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew and Kyogre
97. pokemon master and lover | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon
98. Demy | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Deoxys
99. hungga | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Latios and Rayquaza

Masumi
10th January 2006, 4:37 PM
The Legendaries as humans perhaps? In a way of if they were incarnated as human, how would they look? What would their name be? Powers, stuff like that...

Just a suggestion. ^^

Zerodius
10th January 2006, 10:00 PM
Personally, that last topic is NO GOOD!... or maybe that's just that every single time a fic/RPG was made about the Legendary Pokemon becoming human, the fic/RPG failed in a spectacular way in terms of plot and logic. As for Legendary Pokemon possessing humans or taking human hosts... my question here is: WTF?!? WHY?!? WHY DO THEY NEED TO TAKE WEAK, POWERLESS HOSTS WHEN THEY'RE, LIKE, ALMIGHTY ALREADY?!?

Thus, I suggest we ignore this overused (and in my opinion, boring) topic.

But well, I'm not the type merely to bash... so I will suggest another topic unstead of just ranting on and on.

Suggested topic:

Do you prefer to see the Legendary Pokemon as unique characters or as entire species? Also, do you prefer them to have god-like powers or merely to be just very rare Pokemon? Giving reasons and explanations for your choices would be appreciated.

Nylf
10th January 2006, 10:32 PM
Umm, Zerodius, seriously, you really do leave me wondering if that comment ever means MB. And I did justify it ¬_¬, just possibly lack lusterly. You of all people should know all plot holes fill themselves in time.

Zerodius's topic: I prefer them as reasonably individual, but also not one-and onlys. I don't really like the idea of immortality in creatures who are not really that powerful, so there needs to be at least two at a time, with the exception of Ho-oh, Mew, the Dogs and the Regis as they can't be mortal, in order to keep the race going. Ho-oh's a Phoenix, Mew's ethereal, the Dogs are linked to Ho-oh and the Regi's are statues therefore they're bodies are unable to die off like mortal creatures. I prefer to keep legendaries as leaders, not gods. The way I think it works is:

God

Arch

Mew

Ho-oh, Mewtwo and Rayquaza

Lugia, Jirachi, Deoxys and Celebi

The Dogs, Birds, Titans, Regis, Latis and Rukario

The Unown

Every Other Pokemon

God is lord over all, Arch is an angel, Mew is the representive on this plain, and Ho-oh, Mewtwo and Rayquaza help keep the legedaries below them in order/protect them, then Lugia and the other three keep the ones below them in order/protect them, then those ones look after their bits of the world, the Unown serve as the messangers and then the other Pokemon are guarded by the legendaries, because, well let's see, this a tough one. he reason I guess is power. Legendaries may be legendaries but overall in nature Might is Right, the powerful govern the weaker, the strong rule over the weak. It's just one of those unwritten things taht exists in the world.

So overall, yeah just rare Pokemon. And Zerodius, you've seen my Ho-oh, he's not the least bit god-like.

Angeling
10th January 2006, 10:51 PM
@Zerodius: Actually, I don't really understand the topic. &#172;&#172;

*Groudon*
10th January 2006, 11:27 PM
I made a same chart like nylf!
God
Angel
Rayquaza
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Mew (My opinions)

Zerodius
11th January 2006, 12:58 AM
Looks like the topic changed to the deities in the Pokemon World...

Anyway, my view is: The Pokemon World is NOT Earth so God and the Angels should NOT appear let alone be mentionned.

As such, the way I portray deities is as such:

Lugia and Ho-oh are the origin. Lugia created everything non-living, Ho-oh infused life in all. Lugia embrace intensity and emotions, Ho-oh regard purity and pure, insensitive consciousness. Both are immortal and are reborn automatically when killed. Following a war, Lugia's power was cursed and inverted while Ho-oh now remains as the reigning deity of the Pokemon World.

Mew and Mewtwo form the Polarities. Mew is the incarnation of Light and her soul is in constant contact with the feelings of all creatures. Positive feelings make her stronger, negative feelings weaken her. Mew is stronger than Ho-oh since she has the power of all mortals inside of her... but technically, Ho-oh has authority over Mew since he can curse her while Mew can't. Mewtwo, him, was born technically very late and is the same as Mew except inverted... but in the facts, there were many attempts by mortals to create Mewtwo through history although all attempts ended in failure (only Giovanni's was successful). Mewtwo is the most feared of the Legendary Pokemon because that just like Celebi, he is not made of a natural element of the world and thus, is the only one along with Celebi who pose a serious threat to Ho-oh's authority (although the combined strenght of the Legendary Pokemon can stop him and the Chosen Bloodlines can match his strenght). Both Mew and Mewtwo are semi-mortal ; they do not age but can really die... although a new Mew will always appear to replace the dead Mew (but Mewtwo won't be replaced since he is seen as the Devil and technically, is the Devil).

Jirachi is Destiny. Technically, he is the true ruler of the Pokemon World for whatever he says and thinks become reality. However, Jirachi has a weak, naive soul and is easily hurt and manipulated. Before being cursed, he listened to Mew and Lugia but after being afflicted by a horrific curse, he pledge allegiance to Ho-oh. Basically, Ho-oh rules the Pokemon World by transmitting his will to Jirachi who then turn it into Holy Laws and Fate. Like Mew, Jirachi is semi-mortal but is replaced whenever he is killed although it never happened for unlike Mew, he does not put himself into harm's way.

The Legendary Birds are the prime elements, the incarnations of the world's elements. As such, they are very chaotic and require Mew to rule over them. Their existence is a mean to control the weather of the world and keep the magical energies of the Pokemon World under control as well. Just like Ho-oh, they are immortal in the way that even when destroyed, the elements they control remain and thus, cause them to be reborn.

The Titans were the first servants of the Birds. Although technically inferior, they gained powers similar to the Gods (Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, Jirachi) by merging with the elements, sharing the Birds' powers. However, the Titans were also soulless and once possessed by their own powers, only seeked to eliminate each others thus causing their rebellion to fail all by itself. Only Rayquaza remained sane. The Titans are entirely mortal but by draining power from the elements, they have stopped their aging process. They can be killed but because of their power level, it has never happened.

The Legendary Dogs and the Regis are other guardians. The Legendary Dogs have souls and obey to a strict code of honor while the Regis are simply soulless golems. All of them are totally mortal in the way that the Legendary Dogs age and the Regis' bodies are damaged by time. All of them are thus periodically replaced.

Deoxys was the last servant, made to be a perfect living weapon that would smithe the infidels. Lugia however gave Deoxys a gender and a soul to keep Deoxys from becoming a mere tool like the Regis since he feared that such a powerful servant in Ho-oh's hands could cause disaster. Deoxys left the world after the loss of the mortal Lugias to Ho-oh and created her own civilization on other planets.

Lucario is another attempt at a Deoxys-like servant and again, he was given a soul. Unlike Deoxys, Lucario obeyed the Legendary Pokemon... but eventually, he decided to become friends with humans. He became disgraced when Ash Ketchum's ancestor caught him and that he accepted of his free will to be a trained Pokemon. Lucario is semi-mortal ; does not age but can be killed, replaced upon death.

Celebi is the weirdest of them all. She is actually the true origin for she is emptiness itself. As the emptiness, Celebi always existed and always will ; although she may appear to be semi-mortal, she truly is the only true immortal creature. Celebi acts as the link between existence and the void and with Mewtwo, form the second of the two unnatural elements. Unlike Mewtwo, Celebi needs life to maintain a mortal form and her physical powers and as such, pledged allegiance to Ho-oh... although her loyalty is far from being very solid ; although she might seem innocent, Celebi is even more vicious than Mewtwo himself and is probably one of the most evil and cruel creatures of the Pokemon World, having strictly no respect for life and existence which she consider as nothing more than a fleeting, worthless illusion that people maintain because they are afraid of her, the only "creature" that truly exists.

Avegaille
11th January 2006, 11:32 AM
Suggested topic:

Do you prefer to see the Legendary Pokemon as unique characters or as entire species? Also, do you prefer them to have god-like powers or merely to be just very rare Pokemon? Giving reasons and explanations for your choices would be appreciated.

Thank you... and I thought not a member would give a better topic... XD

Hmm, for that... as unique species. I mean, if all of them were like of one species, then they wouldn't be called Legendaries at all. Being a Legendary means being unique from the rest of the Pokemon species. And I suppose they should also have God-Like powers or else humans would just catch them and don't even have a thing to defend themselves.

Teehee
11th January 2006, 11:57 AM
I prefer legendaries to be... legendary. Whether it be through power or rarity, it's supposed to set them apart from other Pokemon. I can't say much else than that. I actually have a topic, but I don't want to waste Zerodius's, so I'll wait until it's done...

Masumi
11th January 2006, 4:44 PM
Hmmm...Can anyone explain to me what Kyroge, Groudon and Rayquaza do? Because I thought Kyroge and Groundon shaped land and sea...

Are Ho-oh and Lugia then responsible for all that is?

The PikaMew Fanatic
11th January 2006, 7:25 PM
Hmmm...Can anyone explain to me what Kyroge, Groudon and Rayquaza do? Because I thought Kyroge and Groundon shaped land and sea...

Kyogre creates oceans, Groudon creates land masses, and Rayquaza keeps the peace between them. Lugia is the guardian of the sea, though I'm not completely sure about Ho-oh.

Angeling
11th January 2006, 7:26 PM

I guess Kyogre is said to control the sea or whatever, or maybe the creator of the sea. Maybe it's best to look in the Pok&#233;dex entries of them both. :P

Kyogre (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/382.shtml) Groudon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/383.shtml)

Groudon and Kyogre were in some long, gruesome fight and I guess the world was affected.. where Rayquaza came and settled their fight. The game Emerald sort of explains that.

And for this post, I just want to say that I'll resign from here. I guess the only club I'd be in is the APA (Asian Pok&#233;maniacs Alliance or something) club.. Sorry, and good luck to everyone else. Remember to take my name out and stuff..

*Groudon*
11th January 2006, 9:59 PM
Well see ya Kyukon.. 4 topic: Wonda y groudon and kyorge fought wit each otha instead of wit rayquaza

SeanLuigi
12th January 2006, 8:25 AM
On topic:
Hmmm....I like Entei as what he is and who he is.But its pretty nice that Entei will be 3 next to God though..

*Groudon*
12th January 2006, 10:08 PM
On Topic: i wish Lugia would be next 2 God

Avegaille
13th January 2006, 1:09 PM
And for this post, I just want to say that I'll resign from here. I guess the only club I'd be in is the APA (Asian Pokémaniacs Alliance or something) club.. Sorry, and good luck to everyone else. Remember to take my name out and stuff..

Well, even if you're gonna leave this club, I don't think Rinrei or me can take you off the list that easliy. Well, we'll keep you here as a member even if you're not gonna post in here anymore. Consider the list as a list of members in SPPF who love Legendary Pokemon, even if they are not active in the club.

Masumi
13th January 2006, 4:52 PM
Thanks for helping me out on this, though I'm still a little confused about Lugia and Kyroge...

*Groudon*
13th January 2006, 10:20 PM
Maybe Lugia and Kyorge neva met each otha

Avegaille
14th January 2006, 6:58 AM
Maybe Lugia and Kyorge neva met each otha

Well, yeah, I think so, seeing as Lugia is in the Johto Region while Kyogre is in the Hoenn Region. Unless one of them knwos Teleport, then the Legendaries can go from one Region to another, eh?

Hmm, for that, which Legendary Pokemon do you guys wish to meet up together?

Masumi
14th January 2006, 12:04 PM
I'd love to see Kyroge, Lugia and Suicune meet up. ^^ The absolute Kings of the Sea!

*Groudon*
14th January 2006, 6:38 PM
Avie's Topic: I would like Moltres and Ho-oh to meet

Vampiric Knight
14th January 2006, 6:40 PM
Topic: Definetly Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi. Celebi can just travel forward/back 1000 years and the gang's all here!

^^Yoshinichi^^
14th January 2006, 11:20 PM
I think Deokushisu and Raikou would be able to get along fine since they'd be able to talk about the wonderful humans they have met.(Tooi,Kenta, Marina etc.)

*Groudon*
14th January 2006, 11:41 PM
I neva knew raikou met a human..stupid me

Nylf
15th January 2006, 5:27 PM
Topic: Mew and Mewtwo, hmm, wonder what will happen that time. Rayquaza and Deoxys, rematch of the century! The three dogs, they've never been in the show at the same time before have they? Ho-oh and Rayquaza, once more, I have a theory. Deoxys and Mew, they would probably discuss DNA and transforming related topics and finally Ho-oh and Lugia, when HAVE they been shown in the series together other than the dubbed opening to Johto Journeys?

The PikaMew Fanatic
15th January 2006, 7:59 PM
Hmm... The 3 dogs; Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi; the dogs, birds, and Regis; Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza; Lugia and Ho-oh.

*Groudon*
16th January 2006, 2:55 AM
O yea i also wanted Mewtwo and Deoxy 2 meet

Zerodius
16th January 2006, 3:16 AM
Let's see...

Mew and Mewtwo: Now that Mewtwo has taken a break regarding his job as the evil mastermind of the Pokemon World (in the sense that he no longer hate the humans... but I wouldn't be too sure about him having thrown away ALL of his plans...), I believe that Mew and Mewtwo could have some interesting interactions... that or Mewtwo will sigh and roll his eyes as Mew make fun of his machines.

Mew and Ho-oh: I wonder how Ho-oh will react, learning that Mew has been stealing his identity for quite a while and shown herself to loads of people in her transformed form...

Mew and Lucario/Rukario: I would like to see Mew meet Lucario/Rukario when she is NOT drunk.

Latias and Celebi: I'm sure that Latias would ask Celebi to do crazy stuff if the two met... that or Celebi will roll her eyes and teleport away the second Latias arrives.

Avegaille
16th January 2006, 11:24 AM
Hmm, okay then, for my own topic, I guess I would want Jirach and Celebi to meet up. Same for the Legendary Dogs and Birds and evne the Regis! XD

A reunion of all the Legendaries would be cool if you get what I mean... I just hope they don't fight... o_O;;

*Groudon*
16th January 2006, 8:37 PM
Yeah, it would be Chaos if they actaully did fight

Avegaille
18th January 2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah, it would be Chaos if they actaully did fight

Well, yeah, it would cuase great chaos. I mean, there are Legendary Pokemon who wish to have a ifhgt with other Legendary Pokemon.

Hmm, need... a new topic, once again...

Valentine's Day is coming up, and you know, Legendary Pokemon needs to be special. Who are the Legendary Pokemon that you think will couple the best?

Shadowcat
18th January 2006, 2:00 PM
My Couples?

Articuno (Female) & Zapdos (Male)
Latias & Latios (You know how I picture their Genders... LOL!)
Groudon (Male) & Kyogre (Female)

Those would actually be quite cute, IMO.

Nicole May
18th January 2006, 2:03 PM
Valentine's Day is coming up, and you know, Legendary Pokemon needs to be special. Who are the Legendary Pokemon that you think will couple the best?

Well, my first option is Latias and Latios, although in the movie, they're brothers and sisters. It would be best if they were in a relationship thingy rather than being siblings... XD

Nylf
18th January 2006, 6:31 PM
Topic:

Mew and Mewtwo(I have checked, there are far worse Celtic legends)
Latios and Latias(I have a theory, a very long theory that I refuse point blank to type up a second time)

That's it really for me. I prefer to pair up normal Pokemon, like Gardevoir and Blaziken.

lightspeed
18th January 2006, 6:52 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to join this club, is it ok? I love legendary pokemon but my favourite three are Rayquaza, Kyogre and Lugia.

The PikaMew Fanatic
18th January 2006, 10:29 PM
You can join.

Interesting topic...
Latias X Latios
Mew X Mewtwo

*Groudon*
18th January 2006, 11:21 PM
Avie's topic:
Latias & Latios
Regirock(Female) & Regice(Male)

Zerodius
19th January 2006, 2:00 AM
Couples? Let's se...

Mew (female) x Mewtwo (male): My most used one (along with Ho-oh x Lugia). In my opinion, the two are potential perfect matches... although their relationship wouldn't be necessarely a common one. Regarding Mewtwo being Mew's clone... well, just look at him. It's obvious that his DNA is sufficiently different. As for size issues... well, if a Skitty and a Wailord can get together, then why should size be an issue? Basically, the way I see them is in the way that they complete each others, both in powers and personalities.

Latios (male) x Latias (female): Yes, they're supposed to be siblings... but it doesn't change the fact that they're just too cute together. Actually, this couple could work even with the two being siblings... in fact, the "awkward" factor could even make the pairing extra weird and interesting... although a bit disgusting, in a way.

Lugia (male) x Ho-oh (female): This one, I use it a lot too... although in this particuliar pairing, the relationship isn't quite harmonious in the fact that they often argue and unlike Mew and Mewtwo, who have opposite powers but complete each others personality-wise, they have powers that complete each others but personalities that just can't work together. Despite all that, the two remain together... and since they didn't killed each others yet, then it means that the couple must work at least a little bit, right?

Lucario (male) x Mew (female): This one is mentionned a bit too... but this one isn't quite as good as Mewtwo x Mew since Lucario is often either more interested in his trainer (stupid Legendary Pokemon), obsessed about chocolate, or busy getting Mew drunk so that he may skip to the "interesting part" right away. Still, out of the two alternate Mew couples, this is the better one since Lucario, at least, cares at least a little about Mew.

Celebi (female) x Mewtwo (male): This one is an alternate couple for Mewtwo... but again, this is one that isn't quite as good as the Mew x Mewtwo one since Celebi, unlike Mew, isn't truly childish ; her innocense is fake and she doesn't hesitate to manipulate people (including her lover) to get what she want. In short, in this couple, Mewtwo is basically just Celebi's toy and tool. Not a very happy couple (Celebi likes it... but Mewtwo is, well, Celebi's toy).

Mew (female) x Jirachi (male): Yes, they're both cute, the same size, and everything... but Jirachi is a big time whiner, sleeps all the time, and thinks only of that stupid comet. Basically, in this couple, it's going one-way: Mew does everything while Jirachi, him, just play along since he couldn't care less about Mew being happy or not. This is definitely not a happy couple ; when it appears, it is in the characters' interest to break it.

Yes, most of those couples aren't exactely romantic, fluffy, or anything like that but well... that's that.

Avegaille
19th January 2006, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to join this club, is it ok? I love legendary pokemon but my favourite three are Rayquaza, Kyogre and Lugia.

Well, you're the 100th member! XD Congratulations, this club had officially 100 memebers! Let's celebrate!

Members:

21. ~xXSapphireXx~ | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
78. ╬HyPnOtIk╬ | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew and Kyogre
98. Demy | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Deoxys
99. hungga | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Latios and Rayquaza
100. lightspeed | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Kyogre and Lugia

Masumi
19th January 2006, 7:27 PM
I think Suicune and Lugia would make a cute couple. ^^

The PikaMew Fanatic
19th January 2006, 10:44 PM
Well, you're the 100th member! XD Congratulations, this club had officially 100 memebers! Let's celebrate!
I agree. Let's have a celebration! Does anybody have an idea?

*Groudon*
20th January 2006, 1:15 AM
i also think Ho-oh(male) & Celebi(female) (my opinion)

Avegaille
20th January 2006, 7:48 AM
I agree. Let's have a celebration! Does anybody have an idea?

Well, we can do a Valentines Party and invite all the Legendary Pokemon so that they could also couple up along the way! XD

Or what about a Chinese New Year celebration featuring the Legendaries? Which do you prefer and why?

lightspeed
20th January 2006, 4:39 PM
Suicune (Male) and Celebi (female)

*Groudon*
21st January 2006, 5:40 AM
Yeah, i'll go wit avie(Valentine part)

SeanLuigi
21st January 2006, 10:34 AM
Meh I think Entei and Suicune would be great lovers.XD

Brock Phillips
21st January 2006, 9:38 PM
Legendary lovers:-

Kyogre(F) Groudon(M)

Off topic:-I saw in the list that I have a contest point. What contest did I get it from and how did I get it please? (Excuse my forgetfullness.)

Brock PHillips.

*Groudon*
21st January 2006, 10:01 PM
4 topic: Mew(F) &Deoxys(M)

Avegaille
22nd January 2006, 1:04 AM
Legendary lovers:-

Kyogre(F) Groudon(M)

Off topic:-I saw in the list that I have a contest point. What contest did I get it from and how did I get it please? (Excuse my forgetfullness.)

Brock PHillips.

Hmm, well, it seems that either you won it by guessing the correct title of the Movie of which Rinrei shows or either a caption contest, but I doubt you join caption contests, so that leads you to the contests Rinrei posts up...

*Groudon*
22nd January 2006, 7:13 AM
i hav anotha couple! Raikou(Male) & Suicune(Female)

Zerodius
22nd January 2006, 11:02 PM
I think that this topic has reached the state of spam. I would like to see people detailing why each couple would work and how it would work. But well... I guess I shall give the exemple by explaining my Mew x Mewtwo pairing.

Mew (female) x Mewtwo (male): The way the relationship could begin is like this, according to me: Mew, curious as she is, is intrigued by Mewtwo's constant experiments... and himself, he is not insensitive to whatever knowledge Mew may have. Then, as the two start to see each others, they are intrigued by each others' personalities. Getting to know each others, they start to learn more about each others and start to experience more and more together. You then have all the conditions for a relationship.

The relationship, as I see it, would be quite harmonious. Mew's playful nature would balance out Mewtwo's seriousness while Mewtwo's seriousness would balance out Mew's childish reactions as well. The two would be able to learn much from each others, Mew bringing an alternate point of view and many informations and experiences to Mewtwo that he wouldn't notice by himself, the same holding true for Mew. Regarding the feelings of love themselves, Mew would be quite expressive of her current feelings while Mewtwo, him, would be more reserved... although when he does show his feelings, it is obvious in spectacular ways.

All in all, this is how I see this pairing.

*Groudon*
23rd January 2006, 2:59 AM
Mine 2, but 2 lazy to write how to pair, somday i will explain

Silver Wind
23rd January 2006, 8:58 AM
Couples?
Mew [F] x Celebi [F]
Mewtwo [M] x That Rabbit. [M]

Well.. I just thought I should let you know I'm alive.. o.o;

lightspeed
23rd January 2006, 12:09 PM
Lugia (M) and Moltres (F)

Ho-oh (M) and Articuno (F)

Avegaille
24th January 2006, 8:43 PM
Ah, spam level indeed... Come on guys, do you want a contest or something? Just tell me and maybe when I come back, I might have the picture for the contest! XD

New topic, somewhat... o_O;;;

If Legendary Pokemon would try politics, which one will you vote for president and why?

Brock Phillips
24th January 2006, 9:16 PM
I'd vote for Groudon, him being a ground type.

(That, and the fact that In game I haven't got a Regirock yet. If I did, I'd have to choose.)

Brock Phillips.

Nylf
24th January 2006, 9:23 PM
Ho-oh. For the following reasons:

1) He's carefree
2) He's romantic
3) He's eccentric

IMO of course, but if he was like the wya I think he is, he'd only last a week but what a week! He'd actually HELP the world instead of *cough don't want offend americans*.

Aptenodytes
25th January 2006, 12:38 AM
If Legendary Pokemon would try politics, which one will you vote for president and why?
wow hard question. Maybe Ho-oh or Lugia, but im not sure why :p

~RaikouRider243~
25th January 2006, 5:08 AM
Ho-oh...so calm-minded and mentally stable.

Off Topic:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8758/beastriderjosh3mn.th.jpg (http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastriderjosh3mn.jpg)

My fanfic and RP character.

Avegaille
25th January 2006, 9:24 AM
Hmm, nice drawing there! Well, it's not really off-topic, as long as you have a Legendary Pokemon featured in your drawing...

Brock Phillips
25th January 2006, 3:05 PM
I had a thought whilst looking at this thread.

What about a legendary Vice-president?

With Groudon, it'd have to be Kyogre, in my view.

Brock Phillips.

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
25th January 2006, 9:56 PM

Oh sheesh, my country has an election two days ago. -_- I think my country is doomed...

But for on-topic, Mewtwo obviously gets my vote (not just the US President, but for Canada's Prime Minister too! :D My country needs a damn good PM!)!!

The reason is that he gets the job done and laying the smackdown on the criminals and to help out the needy. (Seriously, IMHO, that Mewtwo will upkeep his promises [since he's Psychic], unlike those clowns I see at the election. -_-)

~MGD. ;150;♥

Silver Wind
26th January 2006, 8:15 AM
Poke President?
Lugia: Only because it rox my sox.
Wow.. These are some pretty weird topics.. o.O;

Avegaille: Hosting a contest right now sounds like the best idea. =o
*fl33s*

SeanLuigi
26th January 2006, 11:53 AM

Entei.I dont think he will be easily corrupted with money and power.He has a deep sense of honor remember?So I dont think he will be a bad guy.

Rinrei
27th January 2006, 3:53 PM
Hiya everyone!! I'm sorry I'm not soa ctive anymore >_<;; School keeps eating up my time... Anwyays I just wa sto say I might not be able to run the club anymore if this keeps going one so, I'll see if the club needs a new owner or I'll just keep running it.

Brock Phillips
27th January 2006, 4:01 PM
Still training my Lugia to level 100.

He/she's at level 83 at the moment and I'm going through the FR elite four to see how quickly the levels go up. It seems to be faster than the Emerald Elite four, but not as quick as Realgam tower on XD.

Any tips on fast raising the Lugia without using Rare Candies?

(Saving them for when I go through the XD Mt. Battle to get the Chickorita.)

Brock Phillips.

daksunt
27th January 2006, 8:19 PM
no doubt its lugia. actually i would prefer ho-oh if im staying in a country thats too cold. so ho-oh would use sunny day and heat up the land. but i dont live in a cold place(not hot either) so lugia would get my vote.

Nikx
27th January 2006, 8:43 PM
Hey you all trainers!Im Nikx im a very bad trainer Realyyy but look at my team cmon gime trainer tips ok my team ;281; sassy growl confusion double team teleport male;256; adamant double kick peck focus energy ember;304; tackle metal claw mud slap head butt .nuzleaf naughty bide hrden cut nature power ok im boring but im gona switchwith electrike Tips tips tips!!!!!!!!!

Zerodius
28th January 2006, 9:17 AM
Politics, you say?

Good... let's see...

Despite me liking Mewtwo a lot... he still is an evil mastermind and as such, is the last person you want to see ruling the world. If you're looking for an evil tyrant who will turn the Pokemon World or whatever world he rules over into a dark utopia of evil, then Mewtwo is your man/cat/whatever. NEXT!

Mew... She is kind, cute, all and all... but also childish. A childish leader equals trouble. NEXT!

Ho-oh... well, the Nylf version would work... but a version closer to canon or even worse, closer to the Rejected version is a definitive no-go. Basically, Ho-oh is the same as Mewtwo but less cool and with a supposely "noble" cause. NEXT!

Latios: He's dead. NEXT!

Latias: Not very brave. Too dependant emotionally on Latios. Doesn't seem like the brightest girl ever (no offense, really). NEXT!

Kyogre/Groudon: Let me laugh. A soulless, raging beast? Ruling the world? Shame on you if you choose them. NEXT!

Rayquaza: He's pretty decent... if you ignore his SERIOUS insomnia issue. Just let the poor guy sleep already. NEXT!

Regis: The Regis are soulless golems. End of story. NEXT!

Celebi: Canon is way too carefree and makes way too many mistakes. Non-canon is too psychotic and evil. NEXT!

Jirachi: He's awake one week per millenia and he's a big time whiner. NEXT!

Lucario/Rukario: You can bribe him with chocoloate. Sole Legendary Pokemon to actually serve a human from his own free will... loser. NEXT!

Legendary Birds: Either they don't care, either they argue. Again... NEXT!

Raikou: Underused Legendary Pokemon ahoy! We don't know enough about this guy/girl to elect him/her. NEXT!

Suicune: Angst-stu ahoy! NEXT!

Entei: Your basic knight in shining armor and all. The first decent guy.

Lugia: Definitely the most qualified... but unfortunately, has a very chaotic and destructive power that he can't control. As long as he has a way of ruling from afar, he's the first choice.

Looks like my choice goes to Entei and/or Lugia. If you're looking for evil tyrants of doom and despair, Mewtwo and/or Ho-oh fit the bill. For an everything-is-pink ruler or just a ruler that has super intelligent pineapples bouncing around in it's brain, Mew and/or Celebi (canon) are good choices.

Well, that's pretty much it. Have a nice day and thank you for your time.

SeanLuigi
28th January 2006, 12:27 PM
Politics, you say?

Good... let's see...

Despite me liking Mewtwo a lot... he still is an evil mastermind and as such, is the last person you want to see ruling the world. If you're looking for an evil tyrant who will turn the Pokemon World or whatever world he rules over into a dark utopia of evil, then Mewtwo is your man/cat/whatever. NEXT!

Mew... She is kind, cute, all and all... but also childish. A childish leader equals trouble. NEXT!

Ho-oh... well, the Nylf version would work... but a version closer to canon or even worse, closer to the Rejected version is a definitive no-go. Basically, Ho-oh is the same as Mewtwo but less cool and with a supposely "noble" cause. NEXT!

Latios: He's dead. NEXT!

Latias: Not very brave. Too dependant emotionally on Latios. Doesn't seem like the brightest girl ever (no offense, really). NEXT!

Kyogre/Groudon: Let me laugh. A soulless, raging beast? Ruling the world? Shame on you if you choose them. NEXT!

Rayquaza: He's pretty decent... if you ignore his SERIOUS insomnia issue. Just let the poor guy sleep already. NEXT!

Regis: The Regis are soulless golems. End of story. NEXT!

Celebi: Canon is way too carefree and makes way too many mistakes. Non-canon is too psychotic and evil. NEXT!

Jirachi: He's awake one week per millenia and he's a big time whiner. NEXT!

Lucario/Rukario: You can bribe him with chocoloate. Sole Legendary Pokemon to actually serve a human from his own free will... loser. NEXT!

Legendary Birds: Either they don't care, either they argue. Again... NEXT!

Raikou: Underused Legendary Pokemon ahoy! We don't know enough about this guy/girl to elect him/her. NEXT!

Suicune: Angst-stu ahoy! NEXT!

Entei: Your basic knight in shining armor and all. The first decent guy.

Lugia: Definitely the most qualified... but unfortunately, has a very chaotic and destructive power that he can't control. As long as he has a way of ruling from afar, he's the first choice.

Looks like my choice goes to Entei and/or Lugia. If you're looking for evil tyrants of doom and despair, Mewtwo and/or Ho-oh fit the bill. For an everything-is-pink ruler or just a ruler that has super intelligent pineapples bouncing around in it's brain, Mew and/or Celebi (canon) are good choices.

Well, that's pretty much it. Have a nice day and thank you for your time.
O_o...You put all the legendary...^^!COOL!Should we try another topic guys?
If you have to um...become a legendary.(I know its weird)Who would you want to be?And why?(optional about the why thingie...You might have personal reasons)
I want to be Entei!^^He ish sooooo strong and cool!Or maybe Rukario so I know how to fight better.XD(I know your all tired of me saying Entei all the times.)

Rinrei
28th January 2006, 4:02 PM
Hey you all trainers!Im Nikx im a very bad trainer Realyyy but look at my team cmon gime trainer tips ok my team ;281; sassy growl confusion double team teleport male;256; adamant double kick peck focus energy ember;304; tackle metal claw mud slap head butt .nuzleaf naughty bide hrden cut nature power ok im boring but im gona switchwith electrike Tips tips tips!!!!!!!!!
Please do NOT spam the club up!! If you wanna join, then just say so! Anwyays new topic ^^

What happens if your Legendary didn't get what it wants and started recking your house to little pieces?
Ah!!! Stop it!!! >_<;;;