PDA

View Full Version : .::Legendary Pokemon::.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

lightspeed
28th January 2006, 4:06 PM
Ho-oh president, he seems trustworthy and capable
Suicune vice-president, he's majestic and seems trustworthy

*Groudon*
28th January 2006, 5:24 PM
4 rinrei's topic: i'll run!
4 seanluigi's topic: i'll be raikou and why its full of life like me :)

Masumi
28th January 2006, 5:31 PM
If Legendary Pokemon would try politics, which one will you vote for president and why?

Ehm...I'll take Mewtwo. He's trustworthy and cares about other pokemon...^^

By the way, I have a new name, Masumi! ^^ Thank you, Shining Mew!!

Kurama
28th January 2006, 5:34 PM
i'd want mew also trustworthy also loves pokemon and just as powerful as mewtwo also can i join?

*Groudon*
28th January 2006, 5:48 PM
4 otha topic:
President: Rayquaza ,nice and powerful
Vice: Jirachi: cares 4 othas

~RaikouRider243~
28th January 2006, 6:01 PM
I wouldn't mind being a Raikou. Speeding across the land like that...plus who could beat Raikou in battle? It like...never takes a hit because it's so fast...

Nikx
28th January 2006, 6:15 PM
hey guys what about me
plz help

lightspeed
28th January 2006, 6:21 PM
I may want to be a lugia, it can fly, swim and dive well, and it's very strong so I'll be able to defend myself.

Nikx
28th January 2006, 6:27 PM
eee the samwas said to me or not plz help oh cool legendery topic was great i wanna Be...ok yesterday i dreamed a cool pokemon(in 3d)look like an evolved tauros onlu with golden body end 3 horns i like him!i named hom tarorium end a few bonuses 2 new atacks end an ability atacks are mega drill(something like horn drill only for 3 torns 3rd is one hit ko 100% end super stampede a four hit atack afects Both oponents may lose accurasi end the ability si Ligthning fast when it uses atacks involving speed (quick attack,arecal ace)doules avisnes(i now im a bad spelar hey english is my 4 language so im 12e0so try to help me tips tips plz plz

Nikx
28th January 2006, 6:30 PM
sorry spam

Masumi
28th January 2006, 6:40 PM
Just don't double post, okay dear? ^^

Avegaille
28th January 2006, 8:05 PM
Sorry Nikx, but I reported you to a mod due to your spammy posts.... you're worse than registeel13, no offence for the both of you guys.... -_-;;;

And one more thing, guys, remember the rules of this forum, not just this thread alone. Telling other members that their post is SPAM is also considered SPAM unless you went on topic.

Now for the topics:

If you have to um...become a legendary.(I know its weird)Who would you want to be?And why?(optional about the why thingie...You might have personal reasons)
Hmm, I guess I wanna be Latias, so that I can transform to any human form! XD

What happens if your Legendary didn't get what it wants and started recking your house to little pieces?
Um, uh... *tries to stop my Legendary*

Aptenodytes
28th January 2006, 10:27 PM
If you have to um...become a legendary.(I know its weird)Who would you want to be?And why?(optional about the why thingie...You might have personal reasons)
Id be a Ho-oh cause it looks awesome!

*Groudon*
28th January 2006, 10:35 PM
Hmm.. anotha pokemon that i want to be is Mew, it can learn any move :)

Yami ookami
28th January 2006, 11:35 PM
I would Be Latios because he's my favorite!

Silver Ryu
29th January 2006, 12:40 AM
Can I join? I like a lot of the legendaries. Latias, Latios, Celebi, Mew, Kyogre, Suicune, Jirachi, Articuno, Lugia....tons of them! But Latias and Latios would have to be my favorite.

The PikaMew Fanatic
29th January 2006, 12:40 AM
I would be Mew. It is cute, kind hearted, and all-powerful.

What happens if your Legendary didn't get what it wants and started recking your house to little pieces?
Hmmm... Let's see what would happen.

*;151;: Whee! Destroying stuff is fun!* (blowing up furniture)
Mew! What are you doing?!?!
*;151;: I didn't do it! It was... um.. Pikachu! Yeah, it was Pikachu!
*;025;: Sure, blame the rodent.
Right. Pikachu! Tie her to the tickle chair!
*;151;: Nooooo!!!! Not the tickle chair!!

SeanLuigi
29th January 2006, 4:43 AM

O_O!Err....I'll give him what he wants.
;243;: Do you think Entei will become spoiled?
>.<!Try taking an Entei on w/o powers.Lets se if you can last.
;243;:Oh...You do have a point.You'll get crushed.

*Groudon*
29th January 2006, 5:46 AM
i have anotha answa 4 rinrei's topic:i'll bring Ho-oh to defeat Lugia(lugia is the 1 destroying the House) it would be chaos due to rivalry :(

Masumi
29th January 2006, 11:55 AM
Ehm...I'd love to be Kyroge! ^^ Ceating the oceans, fighting Groudon every now and then... ^^;; Nah, Groudon's cute. ^^

Silver Wind
29th January 2006, 12:01 PM
Become A Legendary?
Lugia: Only because it is one of my favorite pokemon, and it can fly. >.>;

Legendary Wrecking Your House?
I'd probably smack it.

Avegaille
31st January 2006, 6:58 PM
Can I join? I like a lot of the legendaries. Latias, Latios, Celebi, Mew, Kyogre, Suicune, Jirachi, Articuno, Lugia....tons of them! But Latias and Latios would have to be my favorite.

Sure, welcome to the club and um, btw, I can only list down the top three Legendary Pokemon that you have listed, respectively...

Members:
1. Owner – Rinrei | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Celebi and Kyogre
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 6 Points
3. Co-Owner 2 - Sadistic Weedle | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 3 Points
4. Co-Owner 3 - Teehee| Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 9 Points

5. Dark Latias | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew | Contest Points: 2 Points
6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Latias, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 4 Points
9. Torkoal Stu | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Articuno, Moltres
10. <.::<*~Minano~*>::.> | Favourite Legendaries : Mew, Celebi and Deoxys
11. Flareon Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
12. Mudkip Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Mew, Latios and Latias
13. ~RaikouRider243~ | Favourite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
16. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 3 Points
18. 2bcelebi320 | Favorite Lgendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
19. Mudkip Boy | Favorite Lgendaroes: Rayquaza, Groundon and Kyogre
20. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune | Contest Points: 3 Points
21. ~xXSapphireXx~ | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
22. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo | Contest Points: 3 Points | Caption Points: 1 Point
23. VenusaurArtist478 | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-Oh, Mew and Lugia
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 4 Points
25. Shining Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Rayquaza, Latias
26. Blazemon | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia & Zapdos
27. BlazikenMaster | Favorite Legendaries: Celibi, Lugia, and Mew
28. Hoshiko | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos
29. Jedimaster2dave | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi and Jirachi
30. Poke'Freak138 | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Entei
31. Kawaii May | Favorite Legendaries: Deoxys, Celebi and Jirachi
32. Forbidden Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Latias, Groudon
33. Marshtomp | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Jirachi, Lugia
34. Lunic | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oH, Raikou and Mew
35. Pisces | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Celebii and Regice | Contest Points: 4 Points
36. Charocal | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Lugia
37. Mr. Mime | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Jirachi and Deoxys
38. Golden Houou | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
39. Knightblazer | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquanza and Mewtwo | Contest Points: 1 Point
40. Yami ookami | Favorite Legendaries: Latios
41. Yoshinichi | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquaza and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
42. Spikey | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oh, Rukario and Raikou
43. Hyper Chibi Absol | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Mewtwo and Lugia
44. #1 Munchlax Fan | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
45. The Arbiter♥ | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Rukario and Lugia
46. Shining Deoxys | Favorite Legendaries: Deoxys
47. Bloodyknuckles Cluotier | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Latios
48. Dragon Tamer Drakano | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Mewtwo and Groudon
49. Suigeot xxx3 | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Mew and Suicune
50. Daniel3451 | Favorite Legendaries: Regice, Rayquaza and Groudon
51. Dragonking | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Groudon and Mewtwo
52. Woodchip123 | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
53. SigCMugen | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mewtwo, and Rukario
54. HyperPikachu | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Shadow Lugia and Groudon
55. Dark Mew 486 | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Groudon and Suicune
56. Yugi99 | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Mewtwo and Lugia
57. Daksunt | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Latios and Mewtwo
58. Badwolf | Favorite Legendaries: None Yet
59. Star Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Latiad, Latios and Lugia
60. STREET BALLA | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Groudon and Deoxys
61. Vampiric Knight | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh | Contest Points: 5 Points
62. Nicole May | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Latias and Groudon
63. Latios Legend | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Latias and Shadow Lugia
64. The Xamazing | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquaza and Zapdos
65. Psychic_Ashleigh | Favorite Legendaries: Dark Lugia, Mew, and Suicune
66. Proffesor Pikachu | Favorite Legendaries: Latias, Mew and Lugia
67. Dolphinxx | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Entei and Raikou
68. Nylf | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-Oh, Suicune and Rayquaza
69. The PikaMew Fanatic | Favorite Legendaries: Shiny Mew, Lugia, and Speed Deoxys
70. Silver_Lord | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, and Rukario
71. GoldenHouou | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oh, Lugia, and Shiny Mew
72. Hendrix88 | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Lugia and Celebi
73. Atomos | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Groudon and Lugia
74. tassy | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos
75. Mewtwo's Guardian Demon | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo, Lugia and Moltres
76. Brock Philips | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Kyogre and Articuno | Contest Points: 1 Point
77. Kyukon | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew, and Jirachi
78. ╬HyPnOtIk╬ | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew and Kyogre
79. ~*Jirachi~Chan*~ | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Celebi, and Groudon!
80. Dragon-Lover | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Deoxys!
81. Brute Root | Favorite Legendaries: None yet
82. Latias Fanatic | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Ho-oh and Rayquaza
83. Latios Soul | Favorite Legendaries: Latios, Suicune and Lugia
84. Zerodius | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Mew and Mewtwo
85. Maganium5000 | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Mew and Celebi
86. Totodile | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Raquaza
87. Dark Fan 92 | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rukario and Deoxys
88. Illumunus | Favorite Legendaries: Registeel, Regiice and Regirock
89. Registeel13 | Favorite Legendaries: Registeel, Rayquaza and Lugia
90. Rene Swee | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Rayquaza and Lugia
91. greendaylover | Favorite Legendaries: Zapdos, Kyogre and Ho-oh
92. Choice | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Entei, Raikou
93. *~Ice-Blizzard~* | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos
94. Suikodenmaster1324 | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Kyogre and Mewtwo
95. Wielder of Kyroge | Favorite Legendaries: Kyogre, Suicune and Articuno
96. Kameron98758 | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Kyogre
97. pokemon master and lover | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon
98. Demy | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo and Deoxys
99. hungga | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Latios and Rayquaza
100. lightspeed | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Kyogre and Lugia
101. Silver Ryu | Favorite Legendaries: Latias, Latios and Celebi

Yami ookami
31st January 2006, 7:07 PM
Legendary wrecking my house: I'd like, call some ninja to beat it up.

*Groudon*
31st January 2006, 9:02 PM
Legendary wrecking my house: i'' call the FBI XD

Zerodius
1st February 2006, 11:06 PM
Become a Legendary Pokemon? Let's see what are the options...

Mew: You get uber powers, cute looks, small size (useful for sneaking around and squeezing through tight openings), and most of all: you get Ub3r psychic powers of doom and justice on top of the ability to take the form of any Pokemon alive (including other Legendary Pokemon). The only drawbacks are that Mew's true form is, face it, very cute and not scary at all (so you can't get mortals on their knees) and also, Mew's powers, as they are connected to the Light and positive feelings, vanish if you abuse them (bummer...). The fact that Mew is female (opposite of my gender) would be an annoyance.

Mewtwo: Imagine Mew... except without the drawbacks. You are cool-looking, you are THE strongest creature in the whole universe, you have tons of nasty henchmen at your disposal, you have uber high-tech machines, you're THE Dark Lord and draw power from raw Darkness and negative feelings... really, this form is the best... but the sole drawback is a MAJOR one: since you're the Pokemon World's ultimate Evil, you're universally loathed. What good is it to be uber cool and powerful if people run away, screaming in teror, upon seeing you?

Ho-oh: Second only to the Mews in terms of raw power, equal to Lugia but life-giving. You can fry anyone who get in your way, you're impressive, if you kill followers by mistake, you can revive them... Problems with this form is that since you're the supreme ruler of the Pokemon World, you have no time to actually have some fun with your powers... and the fact that you're a mean-looking oversized chicken is also a minus.

Lugia: Lugia's looks are truly good. Neither bird, neither dragon, an excellent mix of the two styles. Along with Ho-oh, you rule the world... but while you have lesser responsabilities, there is a little problem with being Lugia... which is: your powers are chaotic and destructive enough to rival Mewtwo's... which makes this form unpratical. Good looks and powers sucks when you're stuck at the bottom of the ocean for safety purposes.

Celebi: Cute, cool-looking, has a twin identity as both Nature and Death. Celebi is one girl that has some very cool powers. Warping through time and space at will is something that could be very, very fun... but having to reap the souls of all the dead constantly, warping back and forth in time to catch those you missed perpetually, is a real chore and a good reason enough not to choose Celebi as your form. While Celebi has uber cutness like Mew, Celebi has the advantage of having a big scythe and a big cloak which she can use to scare people off when she's not on duty (which never happens, bummer). The fact that Celebi is female is once again a turn-off because of my gender.

Jirachi: You control Destiny itself. That power alone would make Jirachi worthwhile... if his looks didn't sucked and if he wasn't struck with an uber curse that cause him to be able to be awake only one week per millenia. As such, this identity is a no-no.

Lucario: You control the flow of energy. That's cool. You also get spiffy pants and fighting skills. What isn't as cool is that you're basically the energy plumber of the Pokemon World, forced to travel to various places and fixing the flow of energy everywhere... although the fact that you get to see Mew getting drunk is worth it... and unlike the original Lucario, maybe you could take advantage of it?... heeheehee... so, it's a decent identity... although the fact that you have a boss (Mew, Ho-oh) means that you can only abuse your power to a certain extend before getting scolded and *shudder* punished.

Kyogre/Groudon: Sure, you get to create continents/oceans and is feared and worshipped alike by tons of people... but since, like Jirachi, you're struck with a sleep curse, those identities aren't worth it.

Rayquaza: You're uber, cool-looking, and all... but you get to babysit Kyogre and Groudon. THAT is enough to make this identity annoying and just plain not fun.

Latios: You're powerful but not a whole lot, you got almost no responsabilities, you're somewhat cool-looking. A nice form if you want to live a quiet immortal life... or if you want to "experiment" with Latias...

Latias: See Latios... except that you're female.

Legendary Birds: You're one with an element... and apart from Ho-oh/Lugia/Mew, you receive orders from no one. If you want to live the life of a deity but don't want to have all the crazy responsabilities that Ho-oh has, then those forms are for you... although you'll spend most of your time ruling and not using your powers. Avoid if paperwork and the likes scares you...The fact that they're females is also not very good for me.

Legendary Dogs: Somewhat cool, the Legendary Birds' prime servants. You don't get to rule... but you get some heavy-duty powers and a life filled with action! The fact that you're one of the few Legendary Pokemon that show themselves to humans is actually a minus since you have Legendary Hunters on your tail (like that moron Eusine). One of the better identities... although the Legendary Hunters and the fact that you have really no say in the Legendary Council could prove annoying.

Regis: Soulless golems = no-no.

I guess that's pretty much it...

Now for Legendary Pokemon wrecking my house...

Mew: Why the heck would Mew wreck my house?!? But well... maybe she like the pretty lighting effects that the explosions cause. In any way, to get rid of her, grab your closest bottle of Miltank milk and throw it away. As the cat she is, she will lose interest in your house and will fly ti the bottle.

Mewtwo: Not much you can do here. In fact... if Mewtwo takes the time to wreck your house himself, then it means that he must hate you a lot... and as such, I suggest running away and moving somewhere far, very far from Mewtwo... like on the moon, for exemple.

Ho-oh: Did you sinned or ****** the big phoenix lately? A sincere apology is the best way to calm him down since Ho-oh has a short temper but is also very forgiving. If Ho-oh is currently on one of his psychotic killing sprees... then there's nothing you can do... except maybe call Mew. The kitty will calm the big fire chicken for you and repair all the stuff he broke. Not too bad, I guess...

Lugia: He cannot help it. Once he get out of the ocean, his chaotic power wrecks stuff. Just accept his apologies and wait that he go away... and pray he doesn't wreck anymore stuff. If Lugia, on another hand, is angry... then again, call Mew.

Celebi: That's a hard one. Celebi, unlike the others, receive orders from no one and do as she please... and as such, you're pretty much done... unless Mewtwo is around. Point to Mewtwo and yell to Celebi that he's here. In a matter of seconds, Celebi will lose interest in your house as she will run after the big bad kitty.

Lucario: I don't get why he would wreck your house... but well, if he does, it's easy to get rid of him. Simply show him some chocolate and instantly, you'll be his best friend ever. Yes, he's THAT obsessed with chocolate. The "Look over here! Mew is drunk!" trick also works... although not as well.

Jirachi: Poked him non-stop so that he may awaken? Didn't stopped annoying him with stupid and/or selfish wishes? There isn't much you can do to stop Jirachi ; once he's enraged, he is enraged. Fortunately, he doesn't stay awake for long periods of time ; just wait a while and he'll calm down by himself.

Latios: Attacked his sister? Joked about him and his sister being involved a bit more than what sisters and brothers should? Stolen his lunch money? Whatever the case, apologise ; Latios is slow to anger, quick to calm down. If all else fails, call Latias. Latios will lose interest in your house.

Latias: See Latios except with Latios's and Latias's roles being inverted.

Legendary Birds: Often, their rage is caused by disorder among the Legendary Birds. Go fetch Mew or the current Ketchum descendant to fix the issue and you're done.

Legendary Dogs: See "Legendary Birds"... except that you can also fetch the Legendary Birds to calm them down.

Regis: Get any Legendary Pokemon to order them to stop and that's all.

SeanLuigi
2nd February 2006, 12:07 PM
Hello guys!Here is my new draWINg!^^
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3964/image1zk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

The PikaMew Fanatic
2nd February 2006, 12:37 PM
Awww... Chibi legends! I like them.

~RaikouRider243~
2nd February 2006, 3:30 PM
Raikou's tail is blue, not yellow...and his faceplate is black, not brown. Other than that, it looks kinda cool. Personally I don't like how they look as cute as they do, but you did a great job. If it features the Beasts, then except under the most unusual circumstances it's automatically cool ^_^

Masumi
2nd February 2006, 7:30 PM
Oh, I have a random question, which Legendary is actually the strongest???

*Groudon*
2nd February 2006, 9:02 PM
It really depends on ur opinion, in my opinion its Deoxys

The PikaMew Fanatic
2nd February 2006, 9:10 PM
I agree, it's all about opinion. The only way to see which is actualy the strongest would require all of them battling. Personally, I think Mew is the strongest.

Nylf
2nd February 2006, 9:36 PM
and the fact that you're a mean-looking oversized chicken is also a minus. Plus on my half. OK, here's mine to the morph topic.

Ho-oh: Let's see, teleportation, invisibility, flight, revival, immortality,what's not to like? Like Zerodius said, zap everything in your way and get brought back to life. PLUS you're never doing anything serious. You can hang around Cerulean and perpetually annoy Ash and co. at Christmas, go to Astra and bug Sieg and Tila, then fly over to Johto and make a few well timed apparitions. Not a care in the world but a good quarter of the power. I'll take it:D

Rayquaza: Flight, dragon invulnerability, control of all elements pretty sweet. Though since Ho-oh's always off skiving you're stuck with the work. And Groudonm and Kyogre, one of whoms a sadist *shudder*. Could be worse.

Suicune: Don't diss it till you try it. Though Ho-oh's your boss, he mostly just asks for the occasional report on humaity before teleporting off. As well as dropping off invitations to Pokemon Pokeshipper meets. Leaves you plenty of time to just run around, showing off and checking up on old friends. Eusine, he gets annoying but, well nothings more fun than humiliating a moron. Also nice.

Destroying the house?

Ho-oh: Umm, just back away slowly and hope he doesn't see you. Either that or mention that Mallain's back or that either Sieg and Tila or Ash and Misty are making out. One will cause him to destroy your roof, the other will cause him to destroy your roof and nick your cameras, both video and digital.

Rayquaza: Nine times out of ten Groudon and Kyogre framed him.

Suicune: Don't even try and stop him. Make it clear you've arrived and he's off like the North Wind. That, and usually it's Raikou who's at fault. Suicune probably tried to stop him, and got dragged in with the overly hyper looniness.

*Groudon*
2nd February 2006, 9:44 PM
Oh SeanLuigi, i <3 ur Drawin :) Especially Raikou

Nicole May
2nd February 2006, 10:08 PM
Become a Legendary Pokemon?

Hmm, for the topic, I wish to be Latias... *stares at Avegaille* She had the same answer as I do, but since she posted it first, ah well... *shurgs*

Reason: Probably for the fact the Latias can morph herself itno anything she desires as much as Latios... =P

SeanLuigi
3rd February 2006, 5:09 AM
Raikou's tail is blue, not yellow...and his faceplate is black, not brown. Other than that, it looks kinda cool. Personally I don't like how they look as cute as they do, but you did a great job. If it features the Beasts, then except under the most unusual circumstances it's automatically cool ^_^

Oh sorry Raikou.I didnt know.XD!On the topic anyway.I personally think its Entei.^^

*Groudon*
3rd February 2006, 9:01 PM
If i could become a legendary , i would be a Suicune , i just love its ability to purify water ^^

AmericanPuppy104
4th February 2006, 8:30 PM
Hi! Can I join? My favorite legendary pokemon are Celebi, Suicune, and Latias.

BTW, if I could be any legendary pokemon, I would choose Latias because then I could just fly around the world with no cares.

AmericanPuppy104
4th February 2006, 8:30 PM

BTW, if I could be any legendary pokemon, I would choose Latias because then I could just fly around the world with no cares.

The PikaMew Fanatic
4th February 2006, 8:46 PM
Sure you can join, sis. Erm, just don't double post anymore. Especialy doing the same thing twice.

Avegaille
4th February 2006, 11:58 PM

Yeah, sure, welcome to the club, Just don't double post anymore okay? And you could delete one of your posts by pressing EDIT and choosing Delete your Post from there.

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 6 Points
3. Co-Owner 2 - Sadistic Weedle | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 3 Points
4. Co-Owner 3 - Teehee| Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 9 Points

5. Dark Latias | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew | Contest Points: 2 Points
6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Latias, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 4 Points
13. ~RaikouRider243~ | Favourite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 3 Points
20. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune | Contest Points: 3 Points
22. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo | Contest Points: 3 Points | Caption Points: 1 Point
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 4 Points
35. Pisces | Favorite Legendaries: Articuno, Celebii and Regice | Contest Points: 4 Points
39. Knightblazer | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquanza and Mewtwo | Contest Points: 1 Point
41. Yoshinichi | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Rayquaza and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
61. Vampiric Knight | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh | Contest Points: 5 Points
69. The PikaMew Fanatic | Favorite Legendaries: Shiny Mew, Lugia, and Speed Deoxys
76. Brock Philips | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Kyogre and Articuno | Contest Points: 1 Point
97. pokemon master and lover | Favorite Legendaries: Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon
102. AmericanPuppy104 | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Suicune, and Latias

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 12:40 AM
Hello guys!Here is my new draWINg!^^
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3964/image1zk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:o, nice drawing! Very prettyful ^.^

lightspeed
5th February 2006, 2:49 PM
Legendary wrecking my house: I'd use a legendary which has the type advantage to battle it and then capture it.
Strongest legendary: Rayquaza in my opinion, it really depends on your battle style and how you use it.

Yami ookami
6th February 2006, 3:00 AM
Strongest Legendary: Mewtwo, Because It has very few weaknesses and has recover so when its getting sort of low on HP, it can RECOVER! And, It has crazy good stats.

SeanLuigi
6th February 2006, 10:59 AM
We should have anoother topic kay?

What will be your reaction if you were just adopted by your Fav legendary?

O_O!Oh my gosh!Ur not my REAL POPS?!
;244;:Uh...son...sorry I didnt tell you.
*shock*
;244;:...Son?
*hugs Entei*PLEASE!Dont leave me like my real Dad did!PLEASE!*cries*
;244;:*hugs back*No...I wont leave you....Promise....

XD!Sorry If I'm emptional 2day.

*Groudon*
6th February 2006, 9:04 PM

Really shocked , and Him and I will be best buds 4evea

Brock Phillips
8th February 2006, 7:56 PM
Adopted by my favourite legendary.....

For a start, I'd try and dress up as him, which (sp?) would mean wearing red-with-black-lines clothes, as it's Groudon, then try and find a way to use Earthquake, Rest, Slash and Fire Blast, as that's the moveset the Groudon in my carts' got.

Brock Phillips.

*Groudon*
9th February 2006, 2:42 AM
4 topic: Also Lugia and I will take ova the seas :D

lightspeed
11th February 2006, 1:46 AM
Adopted by my favourite legendary - Rayquaza:

I would ask it to take me up to the ozone and also take me on a trip around the world.

ShadowCloud62
11th February 2006, 2:33 AM
Hey can I join the LP club? My three favorite legendaries are:
Latias, Rayquaza and Kyogre.

*Groudon*
11th February 2006, 4:25 AM
Off-Topic:Hi Shadowcloud26! Yay we're gettin more members ^^

^^Yoshinichi^^
11th February 2006, 5:57 AM
I'd were a Jirachi siut and umm...someho have to live on a big rock and I'd um...call it brother Jirachi..and we'd go to Earth.And I dont know...;_;

Avegaille
11th February 2006, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the club, ShadowCloud62! ^_^;;

Members:

102. AmericanPuppy104 | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Suicune, and Latias
103. ShadowCloud62 | Favorite Legendaries: Latias, Rayquaza and Kyogre

Hmm, I'll be so much happy to be adopted by Latias and Latios! XD Lol, looks like the two of them are parents now... =P

And some warnings. You know who you are. If you're going to post something that is off-topic, you might as well not post at all, unless you have something on topic. -_-;;;;

Myuuvuirocon
11th February 2006, 4:33 PM
Hey, may I join? My 3 favorite Legendaries are Mew;151;, Suicune;245;, and ;381; Latios. Those are my top 3, but I love 'em all! :D He he!

*Groudon*
11th February 2006, 6:53 PM
For Topic:If i was adopted by rayquaza, i would defeat every trainers in my path

~RaikouRider243~
12th February 2006, 12:21 AM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8608/beastridershalin9is.th.jpg (http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastridershalin9is.jpg)

Midori, a fan-made legendary Beast.
Type: Grass
Her signature ability is a forty-foot jump.

*Groudon*
12th February 2006, 5:47 AM
Off-topic: Nice pic. , i just <3 its name!

SeanLuigi
13th February 2006, 6:52 AM
Raikou's Drawing: Itch shoooo kewll!You made it up didnt you?^^
;244;:Well duh!
>.>Well topic kay?
Does your Legendary own something from you?

Yes Entei owns my heart.^^

Yami ookami
13th February 2006, 9:44 PM
Reaction: HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ShadowCloud62
13th February 2006, 11:30 PM
I wish I was adopted by my fav legendaries. Rayquaza would be my dad, Kyogre would be my brother, and Latias my sister....
Answer to the other topic: Well, in my Emerald, Rayquaza has my Soda Pop I got from Lilycove....but in reality, Rayquaza, Latias, and Kyogre own my respect. They kick major butt.....THEY ROCK!

^^Yoshinichi^^
14th February 2006, 3:12 AM
even if this blue thing isn't a legendary,it just made my top two. Apparently it's japanese name is i:Manafui (http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc298&image=0dd07_poke2.jpg)[
If this isn't a legendary I'll shoot myelf. It looks like a chao from Sonic. And I thought Celebi did...

lightspeed
14th February 2006, 9:16 AM
even if this blue thing isn't a legendary,it just made my top two. Apparently it's japanese name is i:Manafui (http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc298&image=0dd07_poke2.jpg)[
If this isn't a legendary I'll shoot myelf. It looks like a chao from Sonic. And I thought Celebi did...

It looks quite nice, do you have more details on it, I wanna know more about it.

*Groudon*
14th February 2006, 9:12 PM
4 topic: In Sapphire my Kyorge owns my lefties, in reality Kyorge owns my Heart

Myuuvuirocon
20th February 2006, 11:15 PM
Ok, where did everyone go? This place is dead! Someone get a new topic... if this place isn't already dead...

*Groudon*
21st February 2006, 12:45 AM
Topic: Which Legendary Would Be Good Companions(Different Regions)?

I think Regice and Lugia, Cause Regice Can be Tank while Lugia ATKs.

Myuuvuirocon
21st February 2006, 1:08 AM
Ok, I thought everyone died here... well, I guess not everyone.

Um.. I think dat Celebi n' Jirachi would make good companions 'cause when Jirachi falls asleep, Celebi could transport it in2 da future so it wouldn't have ta wait... I dunno, just thinkin'...

*Groudon*
21st February 2006, 1:14 AM
4 Topic: I also think Mewtwo and Deoxys can be Good Companions!

Myuuvuirocon
21st February 2006, 3:09 AM
Yeah! They'd be great companions 'cause their both DNA Pokemon! I forgot about dat... hm... I can't think of any others...

Vampiric Knight
21st February 2006, 3:14 AM
Which Legendary Would Be Good Companions?
E Deoxys and Raikou. Why? 'Cause they are speed demons, that's why.

FR Deoxys and Mewtwo. They cause utter chaos with their offensive capabilities.

^^Yoshinichi^^
21st February 2006, 3:47 AM
Lukario and Lugia, because they both interacted alot with Ash,stupid reason and Lugia= first revealed 2nd gen legendary(not counting Ho-Oh),and Rukario= first revealed 4th gen legendary. Oh, and Hadou-Aero Sphere would pwn if they teamed up in a fight.

Myuuvuirocon
21st February 2006, 2:15 PM
Um... question - why do ppl say dat Lugia n' Hooh hate eachother? where did dat get started? I'v been wonderin' n' I like 2 kno things... did it come from da manga? could someone here tell me?

Nylf
21st February 2006, 9:26 PM
There are many reasons:

1st: The game. Lugia is basically the Ultimate Tank, while Ho-oh is the Ultimate Sweeper. People with Silver used Lugia against Gold user with Ho-oh. Created quite the rivalry between gamers, and apparantly the Pokemon.

2nd: The cartridge. It's Red/Blue all over again.

3rd: People who have watched the dubbed Johto Journeys opening credits. At the start Ho-oh and Lugia are shown fighting, so most concluded it was because they were rivals. They fit the bill quite well actually.

I have my own theory, but it's for my fanfics so it's utter rubbish, but those are the main reasons I can see that make people think Ho-oh and Lugia have a rivalry. It's a similar deal with Flygon and Salamence.

There's a Topic:

Which legendaries make the best rivals? Give reasons, and it can't be Groudon and Kyogre, because that's obvious.

Rayquaza and Ho-oh. Rayquaza is the Dragon, Ho-oh the Phoenix. Grand opposites in Japanese culture, they make great rivals. Better than Ho-oh and Lugia to me frankly.

Regice & Articuno
Raikou & Zapdos
Entei & Moltres

They are the same element, so there would be rivalry to see who's best, the pure form or the winged form. Regice is used instead of Suicune because, well Suicune's a water Pokemon.

Vampiric Knight
21st February 2006, 9:33 PM
Which legendaries make the best rivals?
Kyogre & Lugia
Jirachi & Celebi
Ho-oh & Moltres

*Groudon*
21st February 2006, 11:11 PM

Ho-oh & Groudon
Lugia & Kyogre
Regice & Suicune

Omega
22nd February 2006, 12:21 AM
I haven't posted here, in like...a long time. Anyways...

Topic: Which Legendary Would Be Good Companions(Different Regions)?

I really don't know. lol.

Which legendaries make the best rivals? Give reasons, and it can't be Groudon and Kyogre, because that's obvious.

Mewtwo and Deoxys. there's already faceoffs for them across the net >.>. They'd be good rivals.

Myuuvuirocon
22nd February 2006, 2:05 AM
What Pokemon would make good rivals?

Um... lets see...

Lugia n' Kyogre = Lugia is the guardian of da sea n' Kyogre is da prince(?) of da sea

Mewtwo n' Dexoys = both DNA Pokemon...

uh... I'll post again or edit if I have any other ideas... >_>

^^Yoshinichi^^
22nd February 2006, 2:13 AM
Actually, Manafi's is the price of the sea!
Suicune and Manafi,both water type's with special qualitie's,and yes,we now know Manafi's a legendary.
Jirachi and Deoxy's. Both can live in space. Both are strong pychic's. Simple enough, no?

Myuuvuirocon
22nd February 2006, 2:25 AM
Manifi's da price of da sea, eh? n, just wonderin', how d'ya kno Manafi's a legendary? not tryin' ta start anything... i just didn't kno dat Manafi wuz a legendary... if it iz - GREAT! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

*ahem*

neways, I think ya mean "prince" not "price" ^^

but den what is Kyogre? da _______ of da sea? someone fill in da blank pleaze...

Vampiric Knight
22nd February 2006, 2:50 AM
Manifi's da price of da sea, eh? n, just wonderin', how d'ya kno Manafi's a legendary? not tryin' ta start anything... i just didn't kno dat Manafi wuz a legendary... if it iz - GREAT! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

but den what is Kyogre? da _______ of da sea? someone fill in da blank pleaze...
I think Manifi's the little legendary of the 4th generation, like Celebi or Mew.

The....beast of the sea? No, wait, Lugia took that. How about the...great fish of the sea? :confused: I'm out of ideas.

Myuuvuirocon
22nd February 2006, 3:06 AM
The Great Fish of the Sea... lets try it out, shall we?

Kyogre - The Great Fish of the Sea

lol, pretty funny. Hm... does anyone here kno? If not, we shall never kno...

Vampiric Knight
22nd February 2006, 3:14 AM
The Great Fish of the Sea... lets try it out, shall we?

Kyogre - The Great Fish of the Sea

lol, pretty funny. Hm... does anyone here kno? If not, we shall never kno...
The movie will most likely focus on Manifi, so maybe Kyogre won't have a title. It's a good idea to give it a title, though.

Myuuvuirocon
22nd February 2006, 4:11 AM
I think all Legendaries should have a title... uh oh... g2g n' fast....................

*Groudon*
24th February 2006, 4:09 AM
4 topic:
Registeel & Celebi (Dont know why)

Groudon & Entei

SeanLuigi
24th February 2006, 5:23 AM

I think:
Entei and Raikou
Suicune and LugiA?XD

Myuuvuirocon
24th February 2006, 4:40 PM
Suicune n' Lugia... maybe

Entei n' Raikou? Hm... maybe a brotherly rivalry? I dunna, just thinkin'... I have weird ways of thinkin' 'bout things... o.O

lightspeed
24th February 2006, 9:05 PM

Hmm, I would say Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Both are very powerful and each probably wanted to be the most powerful pokemon so they became rivals.

Myuuvuirocon
25th February 2006, 1:49 AM

Hmm, I would say Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Both are very powerful and each probably wanted to be the most powerful pokemon so they became rivals.

Hm... sounds good ta me! I think we need a new Topic... it seems dai place iz dyin'... (in my opponion, dat is)

*Groudon*
25th February 2006, 2:48 AM
Yea, we need a topic :( , cant think any sry!!

Myuuvuirocon
26th February 2006, 12:58 AM
Uh... um... maybe... hold on *thinks*... no... I got nutin'... sorry... I'll try ta think 'a sunin'... *thinks*

*Groudon*
26th February 2006, 1:47 AM
We had so much topics that i cant think of any :(

Omega
26th February 2006, 2:08 AM
Topic =P

If you wanted your favorite legendary Pokemon to have a title, what would it be? (Make them up. This includes legendarys who already have a title)

I guess for Mewtwo, it'd be:

Mewtwo, Commander of Darkness

*Groudon*
26th February 2006, 2:10 AM
Ho-oh, the killer of the skies XD

~RaikouRider243~
26th February 2006, 2:22 AM
Raikou, the Speed of Lightning

MiloticKing
26th February 2006, 2:25 AM
Can I join too? My favourite legendaries are Kyogre, Suicune and Lugia.

*Groudon*
26th February 2006, 2:28 AM
I guess so*im unsure*

i got anotha 1:
Kyogre ,the cold hunter of the oceans

^^Yoshinichi^^
26th February 2006, 2:42 AM
Jirachi; Galaxy Paladin.
Yah,that sound's cool to me.

SeanLuigi
26th February 2006, 9:01 AM
If you wanted your favorite legendary Pokemon to have a title, what would it be?

Entei the Fire God?XD

Teehee
26th February 2006, 9:34 AM
Ho-oh, The Terror of Colors

Oh and hi guys... long time no post here, eh? lol

Shadowcat
26th February 2006, 11:22 AM
Suicune, the embodiment and grace of water.

Nylf
26th February 2006, 2:54 PM
Nylf I says:

Ho-oh, teh Big Red Chicken

Shiny Rayquaza, Master Of The Sea Blue Thong(Don't ask)

Rayquaza, Old Dragon

Suicune: Blue Dude

I say:

Ho-oh, The Most Powerful Chicken In The World, or The Rainbow Phoenix
Rayquaza, Grand Beast Of The Sky
Suicune: The Aurora Runner

Vampiric Knight
26th February 2006, 3:07 PM
If you wanted your favorite legendary Pokemon to have a title, what would it be?
Groudon: Titan of the Land
Kyogre: Titan of the Seas (or Great Fish of the Sea as I mentioned before)
Mew: Ancestor of Pokemon

~RaikouRider243~
26th February 2006, 3:59 PM
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5391/beastridereron0yv.th.jpg (http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastridereron0yv.jpg)

Beast Rider Eron...he's flying Zoltin, the Light-type legendary Beast. (Fanfic Spoilers) It looks like it's running, but when it flies, it looks and feels like it's running. It also has some psychic ability in the fact that it's best controlled by just letting it read the rider's thoughts. It's a little faster than Raikou.

Brock Phillips
26th February 2006, 4:03 PM
Groudon:-Don_Grounvanici, the head of the Pokemafioso. (Sp?)
That is, if the pokemon have a mafia.

Brock Phillips.

Myuuvuirocon
26th February 2006, 7:10 PM
Um... maybe...

Hooh - thy Rainbow Turkey dat FLYS!... oh, wait... ah... never mind...

Suicune - the Water Purifyer

Mew - the Ancestor

Kyogre - da "Price" of da sea... (hidden joke XD)

Lugia - da Sea Soul

*Groudon*
27th February 2006, 12:52 AM
I Got anotha 1:

Groudon: Hell Demon XD

ShadowCloud62
27th February 2006, 1:20 AM
Um....
Mewtwo: The Cloned One
Mew: The Ancestor
Rukario: The Mystery...?
Entei: Fire Treader
Raikou: Thunderous Lightning (Stupid, I know)
Suicune: Water Grace
Kyogre: Water Glider
Jirachi: Wish Maker (heh, heh...)
and that's all I can really think of...

Myuuvuirocon
27th February 2006, 1:37 AM
I Got anotha 1:

Groudon: Hell Demon XD

Ain't it da truth... XD!

ShadowCloud62 - great! I wouldda never thought 'a most 'a them... :D

SeanLuigi
27th February 2006, 7:46 AM
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5391/beastridereron0yv.th.jpg (http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastridereron0yv.jpg)

Beast Rider Eron...he's flying Zoltin, the Light-type legendary Beast. (Fanfic Spoilers) It looks like it's running, but when it flies, it looks and feels like it's running. It also has some psychic ability in the fact that it's best controlled by just letting it read the rider's thoughts. It's a little faster than Raikou.

Ooooo!Another Great Drawing!^^!You rock man!
;244;:Since when did you start saying that?
>.>

Anyway we should have another topic guys.

On topic:
Suicune the Goddess of Water
Raikou the Fierce Lightning.

Myuuvuirocon
27th February 2006, 8:35 PM
Yeah... we should, but what? >_> I go nutin'... I'll try ta think 'a one though...

Brock Phillips
28th February 2006, 6:27 PM
How about this, name the legendary you are currently training to level 100 (if any) and give it's current stats, then, when at 100, give the new stats?

Suicune-Cellbi Sue
level 77
from Col..
Ability-Pressure
Nature-Rash
Item-Exp. share
Hp-268
Sp. atk-191
Attack-150
Sp. def-182
Defence-195
Speed-176
Moveset:-
Gust, Aurora Beam, Surf, Rain Dance.
(I'll keep this moveset when I get to level 100.)

Brock Phillips.

Myuuvuirocon
28th February 2006, 9:18 PM
I'm gonna have ta go check mine, I'm training a few (2 Jirachi's, Latios, Latias)... *goes 2 check*

ShadowCloud62
28th February 2006, 9:30 PM
Currently raising Rayquaza. (Emerald)
CURRENT STATS
Ray/Rayquaza
Lvl. Now: 80
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Sassy
Item: ....I make it hold Leftovers
Attacks: Fly, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Extremespeed

Myuuvuirocon
1st March 2006, 1:44 AM
Well, I just dis one... so -

Jirachi (Sapphire)
LV 46
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Mild
HP: 165
SP Attack: 119
SP Defence: 104
Attack: 114
Defence: 94
Speed: 100
Attacks: (will change @ some point)
Wish, Confusion, Psychic, Double-Edge

Eh, not very good... but like I said, I just got it. ^^

^^Yoshinichi^^
1st March 2006, 2:00 AM
Well here we go!

Lugia/QUETZAULA
Ability:Pressure
level:44
LAX nature
ITEM: Lucky Egg
Attack's: (will change)Whirlwind,Hydro Pump, Gust,Recover
A:89
D:138
SA:95
SD:136
S:107

Myuuvuirocon
4th March 2006, 1:13 AM
Ok... I think we ned a new Topic... no1 is really postin' a lot...

Zerodius
4th March 2006, 5:06 AM
Sorry for not replying but well... had a few problems with my eyes.

I'll use this subject:

"If you wanted your favorite legendary Pokemon to have a title, what would it be"

... since the current one is well... not too good (you just list stats. BOOH!!!).

-

-serious titles-

Mew: Heavenly Angel of Compassion
Mewtwo: Infernal Lord of Darkness
Ho-oh: God's Right Half, Origin of Life
Lugia: God's Left Half, Origin of the World
Celebi: Sinister Angel of Death
Jirachi: Chosen Guardian of Destiny
Lucario: Wandering Guardian of Souls
Articuno: Wind of Northern Elements
Moltres: Burning Inferno of Southern Elements
Zapdos: Electric Storm of Magnetic Elements
Suicune: Holy Servant of Purity
Entei: Holy Servant of Honor
Raikou: Holy Servant of Tolerance
Groudon: Eternal Spirit of the Earth
Kyogre: Eternal Spirit of the Oceans
Rayquaza: Eternal Spirit of Order
Regice: Warrior of the Cold Wind
Registeel: Warrior of the Echoing Minerals
Regirock: Warrior of Ancient Stone

-non-serious titles-

Mew: Forever Immature Kitty of Cuteness
Mewtwo: Biggest Unfunny Angst-Stu Ever
Ho-oh: Biggest F*****g Chicken This Side of KFC
Lugia: Confused God of Pointless Prophecies
Celebi: Nymphomaniac Tree-Hugging Happy Reaper
Jirachi: Millenial Egomaniac Crybaby
Lucario: Worthless Loser Legendary Janitor
Articuno: Lonely Groupie Girl
Moltres: Angry Flaming Punisher
Zapdos: Zany Extravanganda Show-Off Extraordinaire
Suicune: Loner Whiner Useless Angst-Stu
Entei: Stuck-Up Stick-Up-The-Behind Offended Gruff Knight
Raikou: Master of Randomness Without A Clue
Groudon: Flaming Roar-Happy Brainless Feud
Kyogre: Soaking Hissing-Happy Brainless Feud
Rayquaza: Insomniac and Non-Consentual Titan Babysitter
Regice: Giant Popsicle Yesman
Registeel: All-Purpose Scrap Metal
Regirock: Fashionable Pile of Stupid Rocks

*Groudon*
4th March 2006, 6:05 AM
Regirock
LV.94
Nature:Lax
Earthquake
toxic
protect
zap cannon

Articunostar
4th March 2006, 9:55 AM
Hi! Can I Join?

Favorate legendarys: Lugia, Articuno, & Entei

Myuuvuirocon
4th March 2006, 4:28 PM
"If you wanted your favorite legendary Pokemon to have a title, what would it be?"

I think we already had dis 1 as a Topic... maybe we should redu all 'a da old Topics, da really old ones. just a suggestion. its better den doin' all da new ones over n' over again...

*Groudon*
5th March 2006, 4:36 PM
Sure(i think)

Regirock:Underground God :D

Myuuvuirocon
5th March 2006, 7:38 PM
Yeah... but I wasn't here in da beginnin'... *Groudon*, d'ya rember any of 'em?

Shiny Mew: Once in a Blue Mew... XD!

~RaikouRider243~
6th March 2006, 3:30 AM
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7091/beastriderdonovan6nx.th.jpg (http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastriderdonovan6nx.jpg)

Another fake legend I came up with. Akuji, the Beast of Darkness. He's a sprinter, capable of dashing over 350 mph.

Nylf
6th March 2006, 8:00 PM
Ho-oh: Biggest F*****g Chicken This Side of KFC

SIGGED!

NOW THAT is somehing my version of Ho-oh would describe himself as. Other stupid/possibly funny titles:

Master Of The Glowing Behind
Rebel Without A Lifespan
He Who's Butt Is Seven Colours
The Self Cooking Roast Chicken
He Who Jumps To Conclusions
Feng Huang Of Fried Chicken

My Fic Only Titles:
The Most Romantic Chicken Outside A Fancy Restaurant
Partners In Chaos With The Yella' Fella'
Vice Head Of The Pokemon Pokeshippers Society
Member Of The 'BMS-A' Club

Myuuvuirocon
6th March 2006, 10:00 PM
SIGGED!

NOW THAT is somehing my version of Ho-oh would describe himself as. Other stupid/possibly funny titles:

Master Of The Glowing Behind
Rebel Without A Lifespan
He Who's Butt Is Seven Colours
The Self Cooking Roast Chicken
He Who Jumps To Conclusions
Feng Huang Of Fried Chicken

My Fic Only Titles:
The Most Romantic Chicken Outside A Fancy Restaurant
Partners In Chaos With The Yella' Fella'
Vice Head Of The Pokemon Pokeshippers Society
Member Of The 'BMS-A' Club

XD!!! I laughed a lot readin' dis... :D!

N' I see ya quoted dat one 2... XD, gotta love it...

Oh, n' I like yer picture, ~RaikouRider243~. its cool! ^^

*Groudon*
7th March 2006, 4:25 AM
Anyone Got a New Topic, the old 1 is gettin old

Myuuvuirocon
7th March 2006, 10:40 PM
What legendary do you think looks like an animal?

This was one a da old ones, I just picked a page randomly n' found it... well, we said we were gonna do de old ones, so yeah... ^^

I think Hooh looks like a Turkey.. >.> ... yeah, well, he does!

Entei looks like a Lion

Raikou looks like a Tiger

N' I dunna if any Legendary looks like a Bear... XD yeah, dat was a cruddy joke... >.> ... uh... heh heh :D?

~*Pikafan*~
7th March 2006, 11:14 PM
Hey, can I join? My favorit legendarys are Mew, Deoxys, and Lugia.

I have a question: Why is the owner no longer active?

Myuuvuirocon
7th March 2006, 11:54 PM
Hey, can I join? My favorit legendarys are Mew, Deoxys, and Lugia.

*shrugs* I dunna.

I like yer choice 'a Legendary Pokémon! ^^

I got another! Mew reminds me of 'a kitten... well, dats pretty given, but... yeah... >.>

*Groudon*
8th March 2006, 2:41 AM
Registeel:Steel Ball

Groudon:An angry mole

Myuuvuirocon
8th March 2006, 2:54 AM
Groudon:An angry mole

XD! I love it...

Kyogre: Great Whale

Jirachi: A star

I had ta quote it... XD!

Yami ookami
8th March 2006, 2:56 AM
Entei I think looks like a chimera, Raiku a tiger, suicune a sexy dog

Myuuvuirocon
8th March 2006, 3:09 AM
Entei I think looks like a chimera, Raiku a tiger, suicune a sexy dog

Hey... yeah, yer right! Entei does look like a chimera!

Yeah, I love Suicune... it's one 'a my fav Pokémon! ^^

Zerodius
8th March 2006, 3:39 PM
"What legendary do you think looks like an animal?"

... *fall over*

MEDIOCRE TOPIC ALERT!

Just ask yourself this... Is the question "Do famous animals look like animals?" stupid? If so, this topic is... well... not too good.

But well, maybe I'm just feeling bad today and stuff... so just ignore me. I'll attempt to post a new topic eventually when people get bored or something like that.

But well, since flame is baaaad... I'll contribute (... which technically means that I'm contradicting myself. DOH!).

---

Mew: cat... DUH!
Mewtwo: again, cat
Ho-oh: bird
Lugia: dragon/bird
Articuno: bird
Moltres: bird
Zapdos: bird
Entei: dog
Suicune: dog
Raikou: dog
Groudon: dinosaur/land dragon
Kyogre: whale
Rayquaza: dragon
Celebi: bee (more like fairy but oh well...)
Jirachi: not an animal
Deoxys: not an animal
Lucario: fox
Latios: bird/dragon
Latias: bird/dragon
Regice: not an animal
Registeel: not an animal
Regirock: not an animal

---

There you have it. I guess you all knew that already, however.

Myuuvuirocon
8th March 2006, 9:18 PM
What legendary do you think looks like an animal?

This was one a da old ones, I just picked a page randomly n' found it... well, we said we were gonna do de old ones, so yeah... ^^

read what I said in da quote.

-_- ... we couldn't think 'a any other topics... if anyone else has any good NEW ones, post it... I didn't think of it... I found it n' posted it and, ahem-

ITS AN OLD ONE

:D

Nylf
8th March 2006, 10:08 PM
No comment on previous topic, but at least it's better than:

If Ash and Misty were married, which state of Australia would they live in?
Actual topic in the P-shipping discusson thread. I was on holiday when it was posted, thankfully.
So, here's a better one:

What Do You Think A Good Idea For Future Legendaries Would Be?

I say completing the Ssu-Ling. We have Suzaku in the form Ho-oh the Feng-Huang(or phoenix for people who don't know what a Feng Huang is), and either Rayquaza or Lugia could serve as Seiryu the Water Dragon, though Lugia fits the bill more than Rayquaza, despite Rayquaza being of a more eastern style than Lugia.

In other words, a powerful Tiger legendary and a powerful Tortoise Legendary. With the Tiger being a pure Flying type since Baihu represented wind, and the Turtle being a Ground type since Gui-Xian stood for Earth.

Even better would be a Steel dragon which represented the fifth member of the Ssu-Ling, Huanlong, the God Dragon of the centre, who represented the element of gold. To summarise:

Ho-oh: Suzaku, the Feng Huang Of Fire
Lugia/Rayquaza: Seiryu, the Dragon Of Water(Lugia would probably be best)
A Tiger: Baihu, Tiger Of Wind
A Tortoise: Gui-Xian, Tortoise Of Earth
Another Dragon, slightly broken in terms of power: Huanlong, God Dragon of Gold.

Huanlong would be a push, but I feel Baihu and Gui-Xian based legendaries would be a good idea.

Zerodius
9th March 2006, 12:03 AM
Topic:

"What Do You Think A Good Idea For Future Legendaries Would Be?"

... I'll be frank.

We have more than enough Legendary Pokemon! Stop the flood! What we need are some REGULAR or just really rare Pokemon.

Also, what about DEVELOPING the existing Legendary Pokemon? Heck! Only Mewtwo has a detailed backstory to him! The others? Mostly vague legends that are often not even explained anywhere! Come on!

The idea of having two thousands different Legendary Pokemon also kinda kill the point of having Legendary Pokemon in the first place. Imagine five thousands Legendary Pokemon existing... that kinda makes them less... unique. But well, we do see some stupidity such as Legendary Pokemon being CAPTURED by humans and OBEYING them (Articuno... how could you?!?)... so we'll definitely get a case like this, eventually...

I'm negative, I know.

Avegaille
9th March 2006, 12:47 AM

She is focusing more on her studies due to the fact that she has some problems with her grades. And I'm just watching how this place ends up without me managing it. Turns out members here make up topics that get even more stupider and the fact that more spam comes in. I dunno if Rinrei will want this club closed down by then, I'll jsut wait for her the next time she gets online.

Yami ookami
9th March 2006, 2:30 AM
My freind and I made up so many Legandary pokemon I think we made like 15.
and of cours we made plenty of otyer pokemon that are non legendary

*Groudon*
9th March 2006, 10:06 PM
Yea, me 2

About like 7 fake legendaries

Myuuvuirocon
9th March 2006, 11:20 PM
My freind and I made up so many Legandary pokemon I think we made like 15.
and of cours we made plenty of otyer pokemon that are non legendary

Same here... Imade one named Diamonda... a rock/dark dog Pokémon... I guess u can tell what it has on all over its body... XD

Yami ookami
10th March 2006, 5:40 AM
wow...that's quite different. Creative though, Dark/Rock dog.

*Groudon*
10th March 2006, 9:59 PM
Mine is Rubyeye, A Rhino poke Ghost/Water

Myuuvuirocon
10th March 2006, 10:11 PM
wow...that's quite different. Creative though, Dark/Rock dog.

Yeah... I love dog Pokémon! n' fox/puppy Eevee (as I think of it :D)
I also love da legendary dogs... ^^ may favorite of 'em are Suicune... dats where I got da idea fer Diamonda! ^^

lightspeed
12th March 2006, 11:00 AM
How about a new topic:

Which would be the best legendary to use in a pokemon contest (anime style)?

For me, it's probably Kyogre, it can make good appeals with its water spout, it looks very cool too and also it's strong in battle for the second part of the contest.

*Groudon*
12th March 2006, 4:25 PM
I think Rayquaza is Good, O and Regice

~*Pikafan*~
12th March 2006, 4:26 PM
Jirachi!!!

~RaikouRider243~
12th March 2006, 4:34 PM
I'd love to try entering Raikou in a contest like that. Making basic illustrations with thunderbolts would be sweet.

Silver Ryu
12th March 2006, 4:40 PM
Articuno would be great! Or Celebi.

Myuuvuirocon
12th March 2006, 8:00 PM
Jirachi!!!

Yep! I'm w/ ya. I think Jirachi would be 'a great Pokémon ta use in a contest 'cause 'a Wish n' all those other awesome attacks... :D

JimmyKudo
12th March 2006, 8:05 PM
Legendaries are great, they're the most powerful Pokemon to have ever existed, so, I was wondering, can I join?

Myuuvuirocon
12th March 2006, 8:50 PM
Legendaries are great, they're the most powerful Pokemon to have ever existed, so, I was wondering, can I join?

I'm pretty sure ya can join... but I ain't an co-owner/admin person, whatever their called...

Also, I think dat Suicune is a great contest Pokémon, its ice n' water attacks would be a beautiful preformance.... :D

Zerodius
12th March 2006, 11:16 PM
Contests and Legendary Pokemon?

Mewtwo rules, no contest.

Why? Well...

"And the winner is Sk..."

CLACHACK!

The judge stopped, sweatdropping, as the sound of a shotgun being loaded is heard. "Errr... the winner... is... well... Mewtwo..."

"That's better. Now, keep smiling and DON'T turn back." echoed Mewtwo's voice in the judge's head as the Legendary Pokemon kept the shotgun floating just behind the judge's head.

"CHEATER!" Mew's voice echoed in Mewtwo's head as he smiled, receiving his trophy. "Well, I'm the official Pokemon arch-villain! What did you expect?" he replied to her via telepathy, grinning in a falsely innocent way.

Anyway, seriously, Mew is the best in cuteness department... sorry, Celebi!

Coolness? People like to like this angsty, whiny Suicune for a reason and while waking up that poor, insomniac Rayquaza just for a contest would be mean, well, he still is my first choice.

For smartness... Mewtwo doesn't need to cheat here ; he's probably the smartest creature in all of the Pokemon World (do not mention those moronic pokedex entries about some other Pokemon, please...).

Well, that's my opinion.

Myuuvuirocon
12th March 2006, 11:35 PM
Contests and Legendary Pokemon?

Mewtwo rules, no contest.

Why? Well...

"And the winner is Sk..."

CLACHACK!

The judge stopped, sweatdropping, as the sound of a shotgun being loaded is heard. "Errr... the winner... is... well... Mewtwo..."

"That's better. Now, keep smiling and DON'T turn back." echoed Mewtwo's voice in the judge's head as the Legendary Pokemon kept the shotgun floating just behind the judge's head.

"CHEATER!" Mew's voice echoed in Mewtwo's head as he smiled, receiving his trophy. "Well, I'm the official Pokemon arch-villain! What did you expect?" he replied to her via telepathy, grinning in a falsely innocent way.

Anyway, seriously, Mew is the best in cuteness department... sorry, Celebi!

Coolness? People like to like this angsty, whiny Suicune for a reason and while waking up that poor, insomniac Rayquaza just for a contest would be mean, well, he still is my first choice.

For smartness... Mewtwo doesn't need to cheat here ; he's probably the smartest creature in all of the Pokemon World (do not mention those moronic pokedex entries about some other Pokemon, please...).

Well, that's my opinion.

Ahahaha... I wouldn't be suprised if Mewtwo did that... XD

Mew is veddy veddy (200x) cute! ^^ Mew would win hands down...

I think Suicune would do best in Beauty... well, imo that is... but then again, I'm sayin' it... XP

Mewtwo would win in Smartness ahead by God knows how much! isn't that strange? Mew n' Mewtwo are sooo different, n' Cuteness n Smartness are sooo different! o.O weird...

*Groudon*
12th March 2006, 11:46 PM
i also think Deoxys, and Registeel are good 4 contests

Yami ookami
13th March 2006, 4:54 AM
Let's see, best legendary for contests...Mew! It can learn any TM, so yeah there's my opinion.

JimmyKudo
13th March 2006, 8:36 AM
If there's anyone winning the Tough Contest, it would be Mew, MewTwo ain't that tough, Mew pwns MewTwo. :D

lightspeed
13th March 2006, 11:27 AM
Maybe also Celebi, it can use its psychic abilities to maybe make illusions with solar beam or any other psychic pokemon will be good, they can use their psychic abilities to make good appeals. Moltres or Ho-oh will be good too, they can make good appeals with fire.

Rinrei
13th March 2006, 3:01 PM
ATTENTION!
OKay, so I know I've been a very terrible owner due to my inactiveness because I have been really busy lately with my new school. I apologise for that. Therefore, I shall give away this club to a responsible owner. I will visit however.

To Apply
Do you have what it takes? Then please PM me with your name and you Members ID please. If I get enough applications, I shall decide who will be the new owner of the club.

Myuuvuirocon
13th March 2006, 4:47 PM
Let's see, best legendary for contests...Mew! It can learn any TM, so yeah there's my opinion.

Man, am I stupid! *slaps forehead* I totally forgot about that! Mew can make so many combo's!
*if it keeps on alternatin' TM's, that is...*

So theres gonna be a new owner? wow... cool! ^^ Uh... whats a members ID?

^^Yoshinichi^^
13th March 2006, 6:07 PM
Yami Ookami speak's the truth. We really did make a bunch of legendary's.

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3936/revisma1ze.png (http://imageshack.us)

Don't steal!
Revisma, the pyschic/light legendary otherwise known as the giver of second chances. It can bring back to life those that were not meant to die.

I think it's a givin that Rukario would dazzle everyone with it's cool light show with the Aura Ball's so maybe bueaty contest's would be good for it.

lightspeed
13th March 2006, 7:48 PM

Don't steal!
Revisma, the pyschic/light legendary otherwise known as the giver of second chances. It can bring back to life those that were not meant to die.

I think it's a givin that Rukario would dazzle everyone with it's cool light show with the Aura Ball's so maybe bueaty contest's would be good for it.

Wow, Revisma sounds really cool, good job.

Myuuvuirocon
13th March 2006, 9:01 PM

Don't steal!

Aw... it's cute n' cool at the same time! ^^ I like the pokédex entry thingy ya put w/ it too.

:D

JimmyKudo
13th March 2006, 9:06 PM
Wait a minute, did Yoshinichi said Psychic/Light? You meant the Light type? But I came up with the idea of Light type...:/

*Groudon*
13th March 2006, 10:07 PM
Revisma looks awesome, and i like the info 4 Revisma

Nylf
13th March 2006, 10:57 PM
I guess Revisma's okay, but, well second chances are rarely given without a catch, so I would've thought it would have some drawback.

My actual fake legendaries are:

Seapent, Cobrash and Lighthon, your basic trio, three snakes all revived by Ho-oh after gruesome murders which relate to their element.

Cheloly and Uniceera, umm, no comment here really.

Mallain, see above.

Cupyro, the Infatuation Pokemon. My little legendary, it's Fire/Psychic, and is basically able to create such deep infatuation with it's flaming arrows that it simulates true love. A price is paid though, because while it spreads love, it lacks the ability to feel any. t's a very much job given, job done type of Pokemon, despite being a flaming puppy angel in a nappy.

In a contest, Zerodius's ideas I like. Mewtwo = easy win, cheating or no cheating. Though cheating with him would be funny.

Though beauty and cuteness, nah ah. Them, probably Celebi(pfft), Mew(meh) and Kyogre(electricity, water and ice, makes reasonable sense for beauty)

For toughness back ups, the Regis. They may lack brains but they have more than enough brawn.

Myuuvuirocon
14th March 2006, 1:52 AM
I guess Revisma's okay, but, well second chances are rarely given without a catch, so I would've thought it would have some drawback.

My actual fake legendaries are:

Seapent, Cobrash and Lighthon, your basic trio, three snakes all revived by Ho-oh after gruesome murders which relate to their element.

Cheloly and Uniceera, umm, no comment here really.

Mallain, see above.

Cupyro, the Infatuation Pokemon. My little legendary, it's Fire/Psychic, and is basically able to create such deep infatuation with it's flaming arrows that it simulates true love. A price is paid though, because while it spreads love, it lacks the ability to feel any. t's a very much job given, job done type of Pokemon, despite being a flaming puppy angel in a nappy.

In a contest, Zerodius's ideas I like. Mewtwo = easy win, cheating or no cheating. Though cheating with him would be funny.

Though beauty and cuteness, nah ah. Them, probably Celebi(pfft), Mew(meh) and Kyogre(electricity, water and ice, makes reasonable sense for beauty)

For toughness back ups, the Regis. They may lack brains but they have more than enough brawn.

Nice fake legendaries... :D I like Cupyro, it is a puppy, right? XD yer pretty good at makin' up names fer 'em, too! ^^

*Groudon*
14th March 2006, 3:12 AM
Cupyro also has a nice description to it..

Myuuvuirocon
15th March 2006, 11:46 PM
Cupyro also has a nice description to it..

Thats what I said. I think a lot 'a people would say that! ^^

*Groudon*
16th March 2006, 2:20 AM
This Place is Dyin... :( We need a new topic

Myuuvuirocon
17th March 2006, 2:08 AM
This Place is Dyin... :( We need a new topic

Ohh... yeah. we need a new topic, veddy badly! -_- but I can't think 'a one... D:

^^Yoshinichi^^
17th March 2006, 2:09 AM
I will save the club! New topic!:
What would happen if your favourite legendary pokemon died in combat?

~RaikouRider243~
17th March 2006, 4:55 AM
If my favorite legendary died in combat, I would summon the powers of Suicune, my second-favorite legendary, to revive him.

lightspeed
17th March 2006, 7:02 AM
If Rayquaza died in combat, I'll use my Ho-oh to draw from the forces of nature and its own ancient power to create a new life for it. If you've watched "For Ho-oh the Bells Toll" you'll get what I mean.

Myuuvuirocon
17th March 2006, 8:48 PM
What would happen if your favourite legendary pokemon died in combat?

I'd run around in circles screaming "AHHHHH!!!!!! WWHHHYYY????????!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

*stares*

What?

Zerodius
17th March 2006, 8:52 PM
"What would happen if your favourite legendary pokemon died in combat?"

Let's see...

Mewtwo: With the ultimate evil of the Pokemon World gone, the forces of Darkness would start to vanish, the Shadow energy would disappear. People in the entire world would rejoice for the world would finally be safe from the threat of the evil Pokemon mastermind and his genetic horrors. Only Mew would be sad from this event, crying in sorrow alone, wondering if it could have ended in another way...

That or Mew will badger Ho-oh or/and Celebi until he/she agree to revive him.

Mew: It vary. If it is before Mewtwo got over his human phobia, then he will carry on with his next phase of his plan for world domination, now aiming to eliminate humanity and the remaining Legendary Pokemon.

If it was after Mewtwo got over his phobia, it would be the same as above... except that Mewtwo would be severely depressed since he had hoped for Mew to be part of the world of Darkness he seeks to create... although it is probable that he would just deny it all and create a clone of Mew (identical to the original, unlike himself) to replace her and fool himself into believing that Mew is not gone. That or she would trap Mew's body in a statis cell and then do everything in his power to try and revive her... which may or may not include taking advantage of the fact that the Grim Reaper herself has a crush on him.

Nylf
17th March 2006, 9:17 PM
Lesse, my favourite is Ho-oh, so just look at my watch then wait for the rebirth effect to kick in. Meh, I already did this scenario. It came out very dramatic, with Ho-oh/Sieg(they were bonded at the time, Zerodius will know) being blasted though the chest by Mallain's Shadow Blast, and even Ho-oh can't live with a gaping hole where it's internal organs were. Now while the bleeding corpse of Ho-oh, reverted to Sieg's form lies on the field, the other three of the four(Derek/Cheloly, Cane/Rayquaza and Tila/Uniceera) ge berserk to avenge Ho-oh/Sieg, Mallain easily wipes them out. Tila's in tears for good reason, and just when they're about to give up hope, and Mallain is laughing at finally triumphing, a familiar voice says:

"Yoh Mallain, it ain't over till the Snorlax sings, I thought you knew that?"

A burst of rainbow flames rise out of the hole in Sieg, and spread across the sky, turning it a bright aurora. Around his corpse, more flames form the Four's symbol, a spike with two crossed feathers over it and a scale over the feathers, and rise up, as Sieg's form is lifted up, and a flaming form of Ho-oh wraps around it, before opening up, twice Ho-oh's normal size, eventually fading to reveal Sieg and Ho-oh semi-morphed, their voices sounding at exactly the same time.

Yeah, that is roughly what happened the time I had Ho-oh be killed in combat.

Myuuvuirocon
18th March 2006, 4:41 PM
"What would happen if your favourite legendary pokemon died in combat?"

Let's see...

Mewtwo: With the ultimate evil of the Pokemon World gone, the forces of Darkness would start to vanish, the Shadow energy would disappear. People in the entire world would rejoice for the world would finally be safe from the threat of the evil Pokemon mastermind and his genetic horrors. Only Mew would be sad from this event, crying in sorrow alone, wondering if it could have ended in another way...

That or Mew will badger Ho-oh or/and Celebi until he/she agree to revive him.

XD so bluntly put, there... :D

Well, after I run around screamin' AHHHH!!!! I'd bring Mew back t' life w/ Hooh's help... hopefully... XD either that, or have Celebi bring me back in time n' stop it from ever happenin' in the 1st place... :D

Rinrei
19th March 2006, 3:06 AM
Oh, never mind about the members ID ^^;;;; *Deletes* Anyway, once again, who would like to be the new owner of the club??

ATTENTION!
OKay, so I know I've been a very terrible owner due to my inactiveness because I have been really busy lately with my new school. I apologise for that. Therefore, I shall give away this club to a responsible owner. I will visit however.

To Apply
Do you have what it takes? Then please PM me with your name please. If I get enough applications, I shall decide who will be the new owner of the club.

Myuuvuirocon
19th March 2006, 6:27 PM
Oh, never mind about the members ID ^^;;;; *Deletes* Anyway, once again, who would like to be the new owner of the club??

I think we're havin' trouble w/ a new club owner... o.O

We need a new Topic... but I can never seem ta think a one... -_-

lightspeed
25th March 2006, 8:54 AM
New topic:
What are the natures of your legendaries?
Here are those that I can remember:
Rayquaza: Docile, Careful
Kyogre: Calm
Groudon: Lonely
Suicune: Calm
Entei: Quiet
Raikou: Serious
Zapdos: Serious
Articuno: Quiet
Moltres: Mild
Mewtwo: Docile

EDIT:
Latios: Lonely
Latias: Sassy

Brock Phillips
25th March 2006, 12:56 PM
The natures of my Legendarary pokemon:-
"Lugia FR" Lugia:-Lax
Ho-oh:-Naive
"Don" Groudon
"Kai" Kyogre
"Psi-clone" Mewtwo:-Adamant
"Scourge" Mewtwo:-Mild
"Frostflyte" Articuno:-Hasty
"Electralux" Zapdos:-Calm
"G-Force" Moltres:-Adamant
"Celbi Sue" Suicune:-Rash
"Celbi Rai" Raikou:-Careful
"Celbii-NTI" Entei:-Hardy
Latias:-Adamant
"Ray" Rayquaza:-Jolly
Latios:-Rash
"Quiz" Rayquaza:-Quirky
"Giovani"(sp?) Groudon:-Careful
"Ki" Kyogre:-Hasty
"Icewing" Articuno:-Bold
"Electralyte" Zapdos:-Naive
"Transmute!" Moltres:-Timid
"Iceflight" Articuno:-Gentle
"Electra" Zapdos:-Lax
"Princess" Moltres:-Hasty
"Aza" Rayquaza:-Lonely
Regirock:-Relaxed
Regiice:-Hasty
Registeel:-Hasty

More to come.

Brock Phillips.

Myuuvuirocon
25th March 2006, 2:55 PM
What are the natures of your legendaries?

Jirachi: Gentle, Mild
Latias: Bashful
Regice: Bashful
Regirock: Naive
Registeel: Quirky
Groudon: Jolly
Moltres: Quirky

I dunna if theres more... but thank God people came back! :D

man... all those natures are weird... except fer the Jirachi's... that may tell ya something! XD

Meriah
25th March 2006, 5:56 PM
I've always been a fan of the legendaries, especially Mew, Mewtwo and Lucario. I want to join :3

Myuuvuirocon
25th March 2006, 9:16 PM
I've always been a fan of the legendaries, especially Mew, Mewtwo and Lucario. I want to join :3

I think we have a new member! COOL! *runs around like a maniac*

*gets stares*

it amazing what Mountain dew can do! XP

Brock Phillips
26th March 2006, 1:20 PM
Mountain Dew. I can remember the ads for it when it was available over here in the U.k.. *Smiles to self.* Couple it with some M&Ms and youv'e got the food that RPG gamer have survived conventions on for three days. (Iv'e got written documentation of it, but it's not something I reccomend doing.)

Current stats of the Celbi Sue Suicune I'm leveling up to 100:-

Item:-Exp. share
Hp:-322
Attack:-180
Defense:-235
Sp. Atk:-229
Sp. def:-219
Speed:-212
level 93
Gust
Aurora Beam
Surf
Rain Dance.

Any thoughts?

Rash nature, by the way.

Brock Phillips.

XxGreivousxX
26th March 2006, 1:31 PM
Aurora Beam...
Do Ice Beam instead.
And Gust? If you want the Rest Suicune, Replace Ice Beam With Rest, and Sleep Talk with Gust. Or Just after you add Ice beam Do Calm Mind Instead of Rain Dance.

Brock Phillips
26th March 2006, 1:45 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, XxGreivousxX. I'll think about that.

I usually (99.99% re-occuring) use a method that I learned of back in my Red/Blue days on the old Gameboy. (Which has seen better days.)
Attack, attack, attack, attack.

Of course, I sometimes put in a healing move, or, like with Kermit and Robin, my Venusaur squad(s) members, it's Cut, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder and Vine Whip, as theyr'e my main catchers.

Sometimes, I find that by chance, Iv'e turned one of them into a Sunnybeamer, or with a Groudon (one from Ruby, one from Emerald) the Drought ability helps.

Brock Phillips.

*Thinks.* Iv'e probably said it before, but one technique(sp?) I often use in double battles is as follows:-

Calls out Ohmer and Don, my Pikachu and Groudon.
Switch Ohmer for Lugia FR, Don uses Earthquake.
Opponent uses their moves, if thev'e got pokemon left.
Lugia FR uses SURF whilst Don 'Quakes them again.

This often works against all but the fliers and Levitate-ers, to whom I use Slash and Aeroblast.

Does anyone else have any techniques they use with dual legendaries dueling?

Brock Phillips.

Myuuvuirocon
27th March 2006, 1:00 AM
wow, thats actually a really good technique! :D

I have a technique... *thinks* but I have a terrible memory... -_-

Brock Phillips
27th March 2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks, Myuuvuirocon, I found it out by chance after accidentally fainting Ohmer (my lead Pikachu) with it in dual duels. I switched to either Ho-oh or Lugia FR as they could use FLY and I thought that I could FLY them up and not be affected by the Earthquake.

I think that the use of SURF was a random thing again, probably on Col. or XD, by pressing the wrong button or one of the sticks in the wrong direction.

If it works, keep it.

Brock Phillips.

Son_Goku
27th March 2006, 11:26 AM
Hey, can I join too?

Myuuvuirocon
27th March 2006, 10:10 PM
Hey, can I join too?

YAY! Another new member! :D just don't forget t' post!

hm... the best things can be found by accident... like chocolate chip cookies! XD

yeah, that technique works pretty well ^^

Son_Goku
28th March 2006, 12:17 AM
Okay, well anyways, my favorite legendary pokemon is Rayquaza( so far..)

Brock Phillips
28th March 2006, 4:50 PM
Well, Iv'e finially leveled Celbi-Sue, my Suicune up to level 100, his stats (I know most legendaries have no gender, but I like the Johnny Cash song "Boy named Sue", so....) are as follows:-

Caught in:-Great ball
Caught on:-Pokemon Col.
Ability:-Pressure, Raises foe's PP usage
Rash nature.
Item:-Mystic Water
Hp:-346
Attack:-194
Defense:-253
Sp. Atk:-247
Sp. Def:-236
Speed:-228
Moveset:-Gust-35/35
Aurora Beam-20/20
Surf-15/15
Rain Dance-5/5

These are his stats, and I'll keep them that way.

Next legendary to train up to level 100 will be Cellbi Rai, My Col. Raikou, currently at level 60, waiting in a box until Iv'e evolved the non-legendary I'm training into a Dragonite, Wataru.

Brock PHillips.

Myuuvuirocon
29th March 2006, 1:46 AM
well, good luck w/ that Brock Phillips! ^^

I love Suicune, n' all the legendary doggy's... :D

SeanLuigi
29th March 2006, 3:34 AM
Hi guys sorry that I wuz out for a long time!^^!Graduation practice!XD!May I ask?Whatz d topic?

~RaikouRider243~
29th March 2006, 5:59 AM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3715/beastriderace2za.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastriderace2za.jpg)

Another character from my fic...Ace, rider of Entei! And that sword will burn your skin if you touch the blade.

Shukaku
29th March 2006, 12:15 PM
I'll join.

Brock Phillips
29th March 2006, 7:24 PM
well, good luck w/ that Brock Phillips! ^^

I love Suicune, n' all the legendary doggy's... :D

Thanks Myuuvuirocon.

As soon as I find a working GBASP/GBA, (I play the most on my DS, which, thankfully I noticed the low power light before and saved before the power went,) I'll put it (the emerald cart) in and get on with the training.

In the meantime, I'm happy staying here posting with fellow poke-friends.

Brock Phillips.

Shukaku
29th March 2006, 8:33 PM
Oh, I almost forgot my 3 favorite legends: Groudon *looks at Username* (that's obvious) Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

Myuuvuirocon
30th March 2006, 12:26 AM
Oh, I almost forgot my 3 favorite legends: Groudon *looks at Username* (that's obvious) Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

so ya like the Hoenn legendaries? thats cool! ^^

yer welcome, Brock :D

I like the drawin', ~RaikouRider243~! it's really nice, SOMEONE TOUCH THE BLADE!!! XD

SeanLuigi, welcome back! ^^ Idunno if we have a topic... btu if ya have one, feel free t' post it :)

Yay! new members! :D

Brute Root
31st March 2006, 12:15 AM
Wow...sorry I haven't been here in a while. Welcome to the thousands of new members! As fer the old topic: I have no earthly idea about the stats of my legendaries..I don't really feel like looking either. But I have (maybe) a new topic: If all the legendaries were to battle, who do you think would win?

Myuuvuirocon
31st March 2006, 2:11 AM
Wow...sorry I haven't been here in a while. Welcome to the thousands of new members! As fer the old topic: I have no earthly idea about the stats of my legendaries..I don't really feel like looking either. But I have (maybe) a new topic: If all the legendaries were to battle, who do you think would win?

hello person who just came back! XD

If all the legendaries were to battle, who do you think would win?

er... this is gonna be a toughie... *thinks* there are sooooo many legendaries... maybe Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Hooh, er... I dunno... >_> I'll have t' think...

SeanLuigi
31st March 2006, 12:22 PM
If all the legendaries were to battle, who do you think would win?
I think you all know my answer...XD!I vote fer Entei!!^_^

About your drawing RR...Its Kewl!Keep it up!WoooT!^^!
;244;:Touch it!
Touch what?
;244;:The blade....
O_o!Hey I'm not fire resistant,didnt you see the damage of fire spells on me in FFT?
;244;:Oh yeah....I have to protect you all the times....
>.>!Yay....

Shukaku
31st March 2006, 12:44 PM
I-I don't know...

Brock Phillips
31st March 2006, 1:09 PM
WEll, I'm training my Raikou, Cellbi Rai at the moment that I caught on Col..

His stats (at the moment) are as follows:-

Level:-68
Careful nature
HP:-239
Attack:-163
Defense:-121
Sp. Atk:-151
Sp. Def:-194
Speed:-180
Thunder
Spark
Raindance
Quick Attack

Thoughts please?

Brock PHillips.

Myuuvuirocon
31st March 2006, 11:31 PM

Careful nature
Thunder
Spark
Raindance
Quick Attack

Thoughts please?

Brock PHillips.

hm... well, I dunno if I like the attack Spark... maybe you shoud change it t' some other attack... >_> I dunno, Spark doesn't strike me as a very strong attack (no pun intended XD)

Rinrei
1st April 2006, 11:51 AM
Okay, just want to let you all know that the new owner of the club is Myuuvuirocon! Congratulations! Now, I will step down and pass it to the new owner ^^ There was be a new thread so please join that one ^^ Therefore, I might ask a mod to close this thread down. I do not wish to close it down but since it might no longer be active anymore... Well, good luck all!

Shukaku
1st April 2006, 1:11 PM
hm... well, I dunno if I like the attack Spark... maybe you shoud change it t' some other attack... >_> I dunno, Spark doesn't strike me as a very strong attack (no pun intended XD)
I agree, I think it should be Thunder because Rain Dance powers up Thunder.

Brock Phillips
1st April 2006, 2:06 PM
I caught Rai (to use his nickname) on Col., and I think that those were the moves he had after purification.

The ones I'm considering keeping are Rain Dance, Thunder, and possibly Quick Attack.

Thundershock sounds like one I might have him re-learn, as I have several Mushrooms form the various Paras caught from the wild to help with any re-learning moves.

Still on the subject of Legendaries, my Groudon from Emerald, Giovani, (The first one's called Don,) I'm thinking of teaching/re-learning Solarbeam, making him a Sunnybeamer, as with his Drought ability, you won't need to use Sunny Day, thus freeing up a turn.
For my second Kyogre, (I forget her name,) I might teach her the TM move Thunder, as Drizzle will have the same effect via Rain Dance as Drought will/does on Giovani.

Any thoughts on these combinations would be appreciated.

Brock Phillips.

Son_Goku
1st April 2006, 2:39 PM
If all the legendaries were to battle i'd say Mewtwo( or Deoxys) because they haven't made a Ghost Legendary or a Dark Legendary..so the psychic legendaries would be all.."smack" Who you think you're hitting with those balls of fire...or electricity...or..water...or Ice....or..Steel..(???)..or Rocks..(the Regis)

Myuuvuirocon
1st April 2006, 3:34 PM
Okay, just want to let you all know that the new owner of the club is Myuuvuirocon! Congratulations! Now, I will step down and pass it to the new owner ^^ There was be a new thread so please join that one ^^ Therefore, I might ask a mod to close this thread down. I do not wish to close it down but since it might no longer be active anymore... Well, good luck all!

ok! ^^ well, I'll try t' be active as much as possible.

also, do I go and PM MondoTR now and ask to make a new club and to close this one down? or should I wait?

this is my first time owning a club... so yeah... :D

Brock Phillips
1st April 2006, 3:53 PM
Just an update on/about Giovani, my second Groudon. (I traded my Ruby one, Don, to Emerald, and Giovani's from Emerald.) I checked his stats and he already knew Solarbeam, so, his current moveset is as follows:-

Fire Blast
Rest
Fissure
Solarbeam

My plans are to level him up to level 100 when his turn in line comes round, and let him learn Earthquake, Like Don, my other Groudon. (Current/permanent moveset as follows.)

Earthquake
Rest
Slash
Fire Blast

Brock Phillips.

Brute Root
1st April 2006, 3:54 PM

Careful nature
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Calm Mind
Body Slam/Thunder Wave

Thoughts please?

Brock PHillips.

Thunder dancing is a no. You can do twice as much damage with Thunderbolt because in the time it takes you to use Rain Dance then Thunder, you could use two Tunderbolts. Like this:

Rain Dance + Thunder = 120

Thunderbolt + Thunderbolt = 190

See the difference? You waste a turn using Rain Dance that you could use fer Thunderbolt.

Rinrei
2nd April 2006, 5:13 AM
ok! ^^ well, I'll try t' be active as much as possible.

also, do I go and PM MondoTR now and ask to make a new club and to close this one down? or should I wait?

this is my first time owning a club... so yeah... :D
Well, you have to PM PsiUmbreon. I have already PMed him/her to close down the club. And yes, you have to tell PU to aproove the club, of course, also telling him the details of the club( name etc) So all members, please go to the new club after it has been made ^^

Shadow Lugia206
2nd April 2006, 5:31 AM
<May I join?(I like ;249;)>

PsiUmbreon
3rd April 2006, 7:53 PM
Thread closure requested by owner.

*uses Thread Seal*