PDA

View Full Version : .::Legendary Pokemon::.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

~RaikouRider243~
24th June 2005, 4:19 PM
I checked the official Pokemon site, and this is what they said about Ho-Oh and Lugia...

Ho-Oh:
Ho-Oh's feathers glow in seven colors depending on the angle at which they are struck by light. These feathers are said to bring happiness to bearers. This Pokemon is said to live at the top of te rainbow.

Lugia:
Lugia's wings pack devastating power - a light fluttering of its wings can blow apart regular houses. As a result, this Pokemon chooses to live out of sight deep under the sea.

Thise are just quotes from the Ruby Version Pokédex. The other quoted data from GameFAQs is also valid data. Lugia and Ho-oh are both peacemakers for the Birds...but Ho-oh is more affiliated with the Beasts. In any case, I'm surprised that this data is coherent with the depiction of Lugia in my fics. Yes I wrote a fic about a few legendaries if anyone wants to give it a read and review.

2bcelebi320
24th June 2005, 11:42 PM
You're right when you say that Ho-oh is more affiliated with the Beasts, because I have Pokemon Crystal and one of the villiagers in Ecruteak City said that Ho-oh came down and brought Suicune, Entei, and Raikou back to life. Plus, anyone who has seen Pokemon 2000 knows that Lugia is best known with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

Cool Legendaries:
;144; ;145; ;146;

Sequoia
25th June 2005, 4:18 AM
hmmm...somehow, everyone's obsessed with legendaries lately XDD even in other clubs and discussions, but who cares...uh, so is this about Ho-oh and Lugia? o.O i only know Hoenn legendaries well...

Avegaille
25th June 2005, 3:00 PM
XD Very interesting. I checked the official Pokemon site, and this is what they said about Ho-Oh and Lugia...

Ho-Oh:
Ho-Oh's feathers glow in seven colors depending on the angle at which they are struck by light. These feathers are said to bring happiness to bearers. This Pokemon is said to live at the top of te rainbow.

Lugia:
Lugia's wings pack devastating power - a light fluttering of its wings can blow apart regular houses. As a result, this Pokemon chooses to live out of sight deep under the sea.

Hmm, those are pokedex entries rinrei... but anyways, that is still good to know...

we need a topic somewhat... any ideas?

2bcelebi320
25th June 2005, 7:50 PM
I've got a topic! Since most of you have 3 favorite legendaries, this only applies to you. If you could only pick one legendary to train, which one would you pick? I, myself, would pick Moltres, the legendary Bird of Fire, mainly for that reason, it shoots fire from it's beak.

~RaikouRider243~
26th June 2005, 2:40 AM
Me? Raikou, hands down. Being the fastest land Pokémon anyway...what a thrill ride that would be! :D

2bcelebi320
26th June 2005, 3:34 AM
I bet. How fast does Raikou go exactly?

Sequoia
26th June 2005, 4:16 AM
hmmm....i pick Kyogre, since i'm pretty much a Hoenn supporter XDD and plus, i can make Kyogre have no super-effective hits on it :D

Avegaille
26th June 2005, 4:21 AM
I've got a topic! Since most of you have 3 favorite legendaries, this only applies to you. If you could only pick one legendary to train, which one would you pick? I, myself, would pick Moltres, the legendary Bird of Fire, mainly for that reason, it shoots fire from it's beak.

Hmm, I would pic, Kyogre too, like Jane.... it's even part of my team actually! XP

~RaikouRider243~
26th June 2005, 4:44 AM
I bet. How fast does Raikou go exactly?

This is my speculation, but from comparisons with other Pokémon, I'd say around 220-250 mph or so at full speed...

Rinrei
26th June 2005, 5:10 AM
If you could only pick one legendary to train, which one would you pick?

OMG This is hard to choose... I like Kyogre's sheer cold... But I must pick Suicune XP its a cool Pokemon and part of the legendary beast XD

Avegaille
26th June 2005, 5:20 AM

OMG This is hard to choose... I like Kyogre's sheer cold... But I must pick Suicune XP its a cool Pokemon and part of the legendary beast XD

Ohh.. the legendary beasts... I like Suicine too! He's part of my Crytal team! XP

Sequoia
26th June 2005, 5:53 AM
XDD well, i guess Suicune is pretty cool...but i like Latias too, Psychic XD

Avegaille
26th June 2005, 6:09 AM
XDD well, i guess Suicune is pretty cool...but i like Latias too, Psychic XD

Latias is good for Cute Contests! She won me ribbons and a portrait too! XP

2bcelebi320
26th June 2005, 6:25 AM
I don't know about any of this stuff because the only version of Pokemon that I own is Crystal. What exactly are these "contests"?

Avegaille
26th June 2005, 8:54 AM
I don't know about any of this stuff because the only version of Pokemon that I own is Crystal. What exactly are these "contests"?

Pokemon Contests are sort of a thing in which moves are used for appeals rather for battling

and I know a few legendaries that is good for Pokemon contest!

one is latias, the other is hmm... Groudon and Jirachi! XP

Sequoia
26th June 2005, 9:52 AM
XDD yeah, they're really cool...and i reckon my Kyogre is good for contests, even though it's not like a 'contest Pokemon'...hey, it won me a portrait...

legendaryrider
26th June 2005, 4:24 PM
o.o is it just me, or does that post make no sense...er, anyway...is anyone going to put the banner on their sig?
it makes perfict sense the last to sentinces.>_<

Silver Wind
26th June 2005, 4:26 PM
Lugia <3

Neopolis
27th June 2005, 12:12 AM
Articuno.

Only Articuno. So I can freeze things, and to kill 00bers!

2bcelebi320
27th June 2005, 12:26 AM
Speaking of contests, I've got six pokemon, and if they were all in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald, I wouldn't know which one would win me a contest.

Here are all of my pokemon:
;091; ;249; ;157; ;130;red ;197; ;055;

Dark Latias
27th June 2005, 12:42 AM
kyogre is good for beauty contests, especially the combo surf-dive

can I change my fave legendaries to latios, latias and shiny mew?

Sequoia
27th June 2005, 4:14 AM
XD not sure if you can have a SHINY as your favourite legendary...ask Rinrei about that. you know, 2bcelebi320, there's only 1 legendary in your team, and that's Lugia...but any Pokemon can win a contest if you use the right moves and feed it Pokeblocks/give it a scarf...

rayziken
27th June 2005, 9:10 AM
I'd say;384;since he won me every battle and won me all the beauty contests with sunny day combined with overheat.

Sequoia
27th June 2005, 9:26 AM
hmm...did you teach it Sunny Day as a TM?

rayziken
27th June 2005, 9:31 AM
hmm...did you teach it Sunny Day as a TM?
Yup.It was hard to win the contests because when I use Overheat,someone uses something that will startle Rayquaza.

Teehee
27th June 2005, 9:33 AM
*wanting to join if that's possible. My 3 favorite Legendary Pokemon would be Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias "so... so cute..."*

Sequoia
27th June 2005, 10:15 AM
Yup.It was hard to win the contests because when I use Overheat,someone uses something that will startle Rayquaza.
hmm...does Overheat make you easier to startle or something?

Teehee
27th June 2005, 10:20 AM
hmm...does Overheat make you easier to startle or something?

Yes it does. Overheat is identical to Take Down and Double-Edge. Easier to startle in this case means you will lose TWICE the amount of hearts if you are jammed.

Sequoia
27th June 2005, 10:50 AM
oh...welcome to the club btw TEE XDD

Dark Latias
27th June 2005, 1:40 PM
my groudon won me all the battles except 2 of the master rounds. I can't feed him anymore pokeblocks, a big guy like him needs a bigger stomach<_<

2bcelebi320
27th June 2005, 11:25 PM
Well, hold on, about the legendaries in my team, I had Suicune in my team at one time, but I traded him on accident. *Whoops...* But I am trying REALLY hard to get him back.
;245;

rayziken
28th June 2005, 4:17 AM
What did you trade him for?

Sequoia
28th June 2005, 4:40 AM
XDD exactly...so anyway, guess we need a topic...hmm, alright, this one!

Which legendary do you really really really hope they put in the GBA games, like Jirachi?
i'd hope they put Jirachi on XDD i don't have a GameCube, so i can't trade a Jirachi over to my Emerald...

Silver Wind
28th June 2005, 4:41 AM
Which legendary do you really really really hope they put in the GBA games, like Jirachi?
<3 Articuno and/or Lugia.

2bcelebi320
28th June 2005, 4:59 AM
Rayziken, I traded my lv.40-something Suicune for a Lv. 45 Golduck, for 2 reasons:
1. I needed to level up Suicune really fast, because I couldn't find any Rare Candys or clone my pokemon at all (I tried, trust me).
2. I couldn't find a Golduck, and I looked all over.

Rinrei
28th June 2005, 8:41 AM
Welcome to the club, The Eevee Evolutionary!

Members:
1. Owner – Rinrei | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Celebi and Kyogre
2. Co-Owner 1 - Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points : 1 Point
3. Co-Owner 2 - Suicide | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios
4. Co-Owner 3 - VenusaurArtist478 | Favorite Legendaries : Ho-Oh, Mew and Lugia.

5. Emerald Latias | Favorite Legendaries : Latias, Latios and Lugia
6. Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points : 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Kyogre and Suicune
9. Torkoal Stu | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Articuno, Moltres
10. May'slove | Favourite Legendaries : Mew, Celebi and Deoxys
11. Flareon Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
12. Mudkip Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Mew, Latios and Latias
13. ~RaikouRider243~ | Favourite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys.
15. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
16. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza
17. 2bcelebi320 | Favorite Lgendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
18. Mudkip Boy | Favorite Lgendaroes: Rayquaza, Groundon and Kyogre
19. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: None Yet
20. Sapphire Milotic | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
21. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo
22. The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias

Hm... I think Jirachi CAN be found in Ruby and Sapphire version only... You just have to get to space or something... Well, that's what I heard... I think you can get there in the Space Station in Mossdeep or something... Well, anyway... If there is a Pokemon that you can put in VBA... I would choose Rakurio for some reason 0.o The Legendary beast are cool too XD

Teehee
28th June 2005, 8:42 AM
Thanks Rinrei. Oh, I really hope that they put in ALL of them. If they don't, I'll be so mad that I won't play any of their games for a month. *shudders...*

Shadowcat
28th June 2005, 9:00 AM
Sorry about inactiveness.I'm busy with my homework.I have school.Please I want Suicune at a one spot location.So that I no need to chase it around the whole region.

rayziken
28th June 2005, 9:13 AM
I think Deoxys can also be found in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire with that space program thing Rinrei said for Jirachi.I heard you can get both of them.

Omega
28th June 2005, 9:37 AM

>_> Almost all of them are in the games. If he wasn't in there, I'd pick Mewtwo, but he is...SO IM HAPPY :D

Sequoia
28th June 2005, 10:01 AM
hmm...maybe there wouldn't be a legendary title for Suicune if he didn't move around all the time XD

Rinrei
28th June 2005, 10:03 AM
I think Deoxys can also be found in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire with that space program thing Rinrei said for Jirachi.I heard you can get both of them.

I'm not sure if you can get Deoxys there... But I think you can get Deoxys in Emerald 0.o There is a tutorial on how to get deoxys in the official Pokemon site. It's in flash lol But still a bit confusing...@_@

Teehee
28th June 2005, 10:06 AM
...uh, what's wrong with Rinrei's sig? o.O

I meant the question, not the sig. See this is what I get for having only 4 hours of sleep and no tacos...

Rinrei
28th June 2005, 10:30 AM
Well then... I changed the contest rules 0.o So it means that a contest will be held when I want to... Well, answer this one! Good Luck!

http://img90.echo.cx/img90/8818/m10098ol.jpg
http://img90.echo.cx/img90/8818/m10098ol.jpg

Sequoia
28th June 2005, 10:41 AM
Well then... I changed the contest rules 0.o So it means that a contest will be held when I want to... Well, answer this one! Good Luck!!
aww, that means we won't have as much to do now...

Rinrei
28th June 2005, 10:43 AM
aww, that means we won't have as much to do now...

Actually, I'm always online for hours... 0.o SO it means that if one contest is answered and I'm online on serebii, I'll start posting contests... That seems nice I think >_<

Sequoia
28th June 2005, 11:23 AM
hmm that's good...now, i have no idea where that pic is from, so i'll just shut up...

Neopolis
28th June 2005, 11:25 AM
Is it from Destiny Deoxys?

Teehee
28th June 2005, 11:40 AM
Pokemon Heroes? *Guessing because it's been a LONG time...*

Shadowcat
28th June 2005, 12:01 PM
Well I think I'll state the pokemon she uses.

She is from Destiny Deoxys and uses a Metagross.

I am sure correct.I just re watched the movie.I have the disc, Original.

Sequoia
28th June 2005, 12:25 PM
XDD i haven't watched the new movies...no wonder i didn't know

Dark Latias
28th June 2005, 11:01 PM

I would choose hmm.....celebi, it's just like jirachi(size, playfullness etc.) wow, I took it too literally, I was gonna pick the latis, but I think it would be better if they were in different games 0_o

2bcelebi320
29th June 2005, 1:42 AM
Yeah, Celebi totally. I mean, look how cute it is!

Dark Latias
29th June 2005, 2:24 AM
I would like jirachi too. celebi=serebii, this forum!

Sequoia
29th June 2005, 6:14 AM
XD so true...do you actually get to catch Celebi in G/S/C? i never tried out the GS Ball...

Teehee
29th June 2005, 8:03 AM
XD so true...do you actually get to catch Celebi in G/S/C? i never tried out the GS Ball...

With glitches, yea. Otherwise, the only "correct" way to get it was to get it at a Nintendo promotion; it still is the only legal way to get one *considering they still give out Celebi*.

Rinrei
29th June 2005, 8:41 AM
Is it from Destiny Deoxys?

Yayness, you guessed it correct, Neo! Nice try everybody! So I'll host another contest!

Answer this one, goo luck! Oh ya, Neo, you'll get your first points in the members list!
http://img65.echo.cx/img65/5656/3567iu.jpg
http://img65.echo.cx/img65/5656/3567iu.jpg
This is an easy one lol

Reminds me, we're talking Celebi talk lol There actually is a way to catch Celebi is the Johto games.
When you hook up the Mobile Adapter, go to the communication center/PokeCenter in Goldenrod City and read the message on the lockers to the right of the room. They will talk about a present from the future. Leave and the blue-haired nurse will ask you to defeat all sixteen gyms in order to obtain the GS ball. Once you have done so, give the GS ball to Kurt. The next day, he will give it back. Put it in the shrine in the ilex forest and a level 30 Celebi will attack you. You get to battle Celebi, so this is the chance of capturing it. I think that's how it goes 0.o I can't really remember... There is a small house at the ilex forest, talk to it when you have the GS ball with you.

Omega
29th June 2005, 8:43 AM
^That's only in the japanese versions...

Rinrei
29th June 2005, 8:45 AM
^That's only in the japanese versions...

It is? Weird... It happend in the English version before >_<

Teehee
29th June 2005, 8:48 AM
Is that from Pokemon 4Ever? *Really needs to start watching his movies again... that and snuggle with the PokePlushies...*

To Rinrei: You sure? Maybe yours has a glitch within it. Neither of my English copies work for that trick. The Japanese Gold I had worked perfectly though... thanks for the clear up RJ.

Rinrei
29th June 2005, 8:51 AM
Is that from Pokemon 4Ever? *Really needs to start watching his movies again... that and snuggle with the PokePlushies...*

To Rinrei: You sure? Maybe yours has a glitch within it. Neither of my English copies work for that trick. The Japanese Gold I had worked perfectly though... thanks for the clear up RJ.

Well, I'm not sure... SInce me an my sis shared the same game... Hey, take a look at this page I found in serebii...
http://www.serebii.net/crystal/celebi.shtml
Teaching you how to catch celebi XD I should try that out one day lol

BTW, Pokemon 4ever? Yayness, you got it correct! You'll get a point for that. I won't host another contest for a while 0.o Since I need to search for more pics...

Teehee
29th June 2005, 8:56 AM
That was hilarious... I should buy a Gameshark JUST for that lol...

Rinrei
29th June 2005, 9:11 AM
That was hilarious... I should buy a Gameshark JUST for that lol...

Um... Gameshark is something where you insert cheats, right? There's always gameshark in VBA... I use that to cheat sometimes XD

Teehee
29th June 2005, 9:17 AM
lol, yes that's Gameshark *or Action Pro, etc...*

Rinrei
29th June 2005, 9:27 AM
lol, yes that's Gameshark *or Action Pro, etc...*

lol I never heard of Action Pro >_< BTW, I found a new pic for the contest! Good luck!
http://img233.echo.cx/img233/6955/4819wo.jpg
http://img233.echo.cx/img233/6955/4819wo.jpg
I think that one is easy too >_<

Teehee
29th June 2005, 9:31 AM
Rinrei, is that from a movie or a game?

rayziken
29th June 2005, 9:34 AM
Is it from Pokemon 2000 the Movie

Mudkip_boy
29th June 2005, 9:56 AM
pokemon heroes?

Teehee
29th June 2005, 10:12 AM
Jirachi: Wish Maker???

Dark Latias
29th June 2005, 2:21 PM
Pokemon 2000?

Flare
29th June 2005, 2:26 PM
my i join? I love legendarys! my favs are: Jirachi, Deoxys, Rukario

Avegaille
29th June 2005, 2:31 PM
Well, I'm not sure... SInce me an my sis shared the same game... Hey, take a look at this page I found in serebii...
http://www.serebii.net/crystal/celebi.shtml
Teaching you how to catch celebi XD I should try that out one day lol

BTW, Pokemon 4ever? Yayness, you got it correct! You'll get a point for that. I won't host another contest for a while 0.o Since I need to search for more pics...

Damn it, I missed another contest... >.<

Hmmm, I wish they would put all the pokemon into the gameboy games!

Anyways, soory for not posting much, stupid computer crashed yesterday...

Flare
29th June 2005, 2:38 PM

i agree with u, i just watched it the other day, that's the super tricked out ship the collector had

Sequoia
29th June 2005, 3:39 PM
hmm...i thought it would be something from Colosseum...

2bcelebi320
30th June 2005, 12:28 AM
I know it's from Pokemon 2000, because I own the movie and I've watched it over 1000 times, mainly because it's got my three favorite legendaries in it.

Dark Latias
30th June 2005, 12:34 AM
yeah, it looked like the machine that the person used for catching the birds

Shining Lugia
30th June 2005, 12:41 AM
Can I join?
Favs: Jirachi, Rayquaza, Latias

2bcelebi320
30th June 2005, 2:19 AM
Hold on one minute. What exactly does Jirachi look like, 'cause I've never seen it before.

Dark Latias
30th June 2005, 3:31 AM
jirachi? a cute little star pokemon:p
http://www.suta-raito.com/images2/Jirachi.gif ;249-d;

Sequoia
30th June 2005, 7:10 AM
yeah, so are...waiting for Rinrei to announce the results of the contest? or maybe we need a topic...

If you could invent a legendary, what types would you make it?
XDD i take Psychic and Ice...

Omega
30th June 2005, 7:12 AM
Psychic. Simple as that >_> lol

Sequoia
30th June 2005, 7:21 AM
XDD if you want Psychic, and only Psychic, why not take Lati@s, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc?

SeanLuigi
30th June 2005, 8:56 AM
Why dont we have another topic?I didnt start this one though.How about our favorite movies in pokemon?
My fav movie is um...Spell of the Unown...I think,I didnt watch it yet but I wanna watch it!!

Rinrei
30th June 2005, 9:28 AM

Yayness! You got it right, Rayziken, it means you'll get a point. So did some of the members too lol But the first one to answer is the winner. Good try everyone!

BTW, Welcome to the club, Flare and SHining Lugia!

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
4. Co-Owner 3 - VenusaurArtist478 | Favorite Legendaries : Ho-Oh, Mew and Lugia.

6. Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
16. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | COntest Points: 1 Points
19. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: None Yet
22. The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 1 Point
23. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario
24. Shining Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Rayquaza, Latias

Old Topic:
Hm... I'll make it um... Maybe a... er.. Water ^_^;;

New Topic:
What is your most Favorite Legendary show?
Um... I never exactly watch all of it yet... SInce the new ones haven't come to Malaysia >_< SO I would have to choose Celebi: Voice Of The Forest! I love that show and Celebi was just so cute!

SeanLuigi
30th June 2005, 9:36 AM
Hi Renrei you online?My fav Legendary are Entei,Lugia and Suicune

rayziken
30th June 2005, 9:37 AM
If you could invent a legendary,what types would you make it?
A Dark-Fire type
Pokemon Destiny Deoxys since Rayquaza was in there

SeanLuigi
30th June 2005, 9:39 AM
Is that the new topic?Yay!
A Psychic-Fire type(since there is no Light type!hehehe!)
Spell of The Unown,Pokemon Heros and Pokemon 2000.Where lugia is.

Rinrei
30th June 2005, 9:53 AM
Ok, I changed your information, SeanLuigi!

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point

6. Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
16. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | COntest Points: 1 Points
19. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune
22. The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 1 Point

SeanLuigi
30th June 2005, 9:58 AM
Can I ask?What questions do you need to answer anyway?You know for the contest thingie?

Rinrei
30th June 2005, 10:38 AM
Can I ask?What questions do you need to answer anyway?You know for the contest thingie?
The rules are in the first page... But I guess I'm not clear enough... Let me explain...

I'll post a screenshot of a Pokemon MOVIE here. And I'll be waiting for the members to reply. You will have to look at the screenshot and see which Pokemon Movie is it from. And if you're positive that the it is the correct title, that title will have to be the answer to the contest screenshot. The first user to get it correct is the winner!

I hope I'm clear this time. Tell me if you still don't understand.

SeanLuigi
30th June 2005, 10:43 AM
Okay I understand.And thats from Celebi:Voice of the forest.Right?

Avegaille
30th June 2005, 1:20 PM
XDD i take Psychic and Ice...

I never seen a phychic and ice type before.... ^_^

i wonder if that pokemon will be released out in the Diamond and Pearl versions....

anyways.... me, I'll have it Fire and Metal! Weeee! XP

SeanLuigi
30th June 2005, 1:24 PM
Haaay naku....I wonder what took you so long to chat.I w8ted 4 you.And is my answer correct?

Teehee
30th June 2005, 1:35 PM
*Would have to have it be a Dark/Ice type. See, I'll dazzle the audience with an ice-like tornado, and then dim the lights to create a mysterious effect...*

Flare
30th June 2005, 2:45 PM
A Dark-Fire type
Pokemon Destiny Deoxys since Rayquaza was in there

good topic. if i good invent a legendary it would be... fire and phsycic. and my fav movie with a legendary in it is Destiny Deoxys, casue it had Dexys fighting with Rayquaza, it was really cool...and it had Blaiken in it.

Sequoia
30th June 2005, 2:52 PM
I never seen a phychic and ice type before.... ^_^

i wonder if that pokemon will be released out in the Diamond and Pearl versions....

anyways.... me, I'll have it Fire and Metal! Weeee! XP
Jynx and Smoochum are the only Psychic/Ice types there...but there aren't any legendaries that are Psychic/ice...

hmm...i've only seen 3, so i guess Pokemon the Movie 2000 XDD i thought it was okay...

Dark Latias
30th June 2005, 3:34 PM
I would make it a dragon/ice, with levitate as its abillity. so dragons won't be weak against ice types anymore^_^

Flare
30th June 2005, 4:06 PM
tha's a really good type combonation

Shining Lugia
30th June 2005, 4:11 PM
I'd actually love to see a Psychic/Dark type. Ghost types wouldn't affect it's Dark side, and Dark type attacks will only be absorbed by the Dark type side of the Legendary! A Psychic/Dark type would be awesome! Or if not that, I'll gladly see a Psychic/Steel!
Fav Pokemon movie's got to be Destiny Deoxys, Jirachi Wish Maker, and Pokemon Heroes. Why? My fav Legendaries are in it, of course!

Dark Latias
30th June 2005, 7:32 PM
I don't have a good imagination, the dragon/ice type sounds like a dragon ice sculpture 0_o;;
pokemon heroes, and destiny deoxys! pokemon heoroes is sad but exciting, and destiny deoxys is plain cool...

blazemon
30th June 2005, 9:39 PM
I want to be in your club please my faverite legeners are mew/mewtwo/ho-oh/lugia andzapdos

BlazikenMaster
1st July 2005, 1:03 AM
can i join your club my fabvorite legendary pokemon are celibi,Lugia and,mew.

2bcelebi320
1st July 2005, 2:20 AM
I can't answer this... sorry! -_-

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 2:52 AM
wow...2 new members at once ^.^ welcome to the club dudes...

I'd actually love to see a Psychic/Dark type. Ghost types wouldn't affect it's Dark side, and Dark type attacks will only be absorbed by the Dark type side of the Legendary! A Psychic/Dark type would be awesome! Or if not that, I'll gladly see a Psychic/Steel!
Fav Pokemon movie's got to be Destiny Deoxys, Jirachi Wish Maker, and Pokemon Heroes. Why? My fav Legendaries are in it, of course!
Psychic/Steel's Jirachi...Ghost type ATTACKS are good against Psychic btw

2bcelebi320
1st July 2005, 4:56 AM
I'd like to see a Rock-Ghost type, because I think it would look AWESOME! The rock part of it would beat Lightning-type and Fire-type pokemon, and the ghost part of it would ensure that Normal-type move didn't affect it.

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 6:39 AM
hmm...would it look like a Steelix? o.O just that i was thinking about Onix, then it turned to Steelix...

2bcelebi320
1st July 2005, 6:45 AM
I have no clue, but it would be really powerful.

Silver Wind
1st July 2005, 7:13 AM
blazemon & BlazikenMaster, welcome to the club.

I want too see a Normal type Legendary. That'd be hott. >_>;

Members:

25. blazemon | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia & Zapdos
26. BlazikenMaster | Favorite Legendaries: Celibi, Lugia, and Mew.

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 9:15 AM
normal...cool, that means Whitney will go crazy...personally, i still want a Psychic/Ice legendary XD

Rinrei
1st July 2005, 9:20 AM
lol Thanks for adding them to the list, Suicide! I guess I can host another contest. *Digs in screenshot box* Here, I found this one.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3726/m7221bu.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3726/m7221bu.jpg
Okay... so maybe that's a bit small 0.o But it's tricky... I think 0.o

Silver Wind
1st July 2005, 9:23 AM
I'm gonna have to guess.. Jirachi - Wish Maker? >_>;

Rinrei
1st July 2005, 9:28 AM
I'm gonna have to guess.. Jirachi - Wish Maker? >_>;

0.o THat was fast, and the first answer too. You'll get a point for answering that *Puts in point*

Members:
3. Co-Owner 2 - Suicide | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 1 Point

Silver Wind
1st July 2005, 9:29 AM
I've never watched the movie >_>; I don't watch any of them. But I guessed.. :o weird...

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 9:31 AM
XD i would've said it was Jirachi: Wish Maker too, even though i've never seen it...the sky and stuff is exactly the same as another pic of May that i've seen...

Rinrei
1st July 2005, 9:44 AM
Now that's its easy weakness lol Hm... Let me host another one...
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9610/431nt.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9610/431nt.jpg
Oh come on... This is just too easy >_<

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 9:47 AM
uhh...i'll take a guess, Celebi Voice of the Forest? >.< i just don't know movies...

Teehee
1st July 2005, 9:48 AM
Please tell me that's from The First Pokemon Movie?

Edit *oh snapz, I think Sequoia's right...*

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 9:51 AM
XDD i took a guess you know...i haven't seen too many Pokemon movies...

Rinrei
1st July 2005, 9:52 AM
Um... it's not from the first show... 0.o

uhh...i'll take a guess, Celebi Voice of the Forest? >.< i just don't know movies...

lol I can see that... But you got it correct anyway! *Adds Points*

Members:

8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 1 Point
16. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 1 Points

Is there is another post after this one, I'll host another contest! ;384;

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 9:56 AM
O.O i got it RIGHT?! i guessed judging from the fact there were trees around...*falls over*

Rinrei
1st July 2005, 10:02 AM
O.O i got it RIGHT?! i guessed judging from the fact there were trees around...*falls over*

XD Well, I'll host another one if since you posted! Hm... This one!
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2014/10488ge.jpg
Okay... I got to admit I might accidentally be giving away points 0.o

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 10:05 AM
XDD i say Jirachi Wish Maker...same reason, the sky's the same again...is it Contest Day or something...?

Rinrei
1st July 2005, 10:08 AM
XDD i say Jirachi Wish Maker...same reason, the sky's the same again...is it Contest Day or something...?

Um... Sequoia... It's not from JWM ^_^;; Sorry about that 0.o Well... maybe it MIGHT be contest day lol I think I'll make more banner about the legendaries soon too...

Teehee
1st July 2005, 10:09 AM
Gotta be Pokemon The Movie:2000... I think...

Sequoia
1st July 2005, 10:12 AM
lol...TR is so hard...^.^ but at least i tried...

Silver Wind
1st July 2005, 10:24 AM
Mewtwo Stricks Back? I have no idea what movie thats from, BUT I think we need a new co-owner person. VenusaurArtist478 hasn't been here for awhile, so I think someone whos active should take his spot.

Avegaille
1st July 2005, 12:34 PM
Awww. Rinrei hosted three contests in a row and I didnt even get to post htere... >.<

Anyways.... what's the current topic now?

Teehee
1st July 2005, 12:40 PM
*Random topic activation* *Could you cosplay as any of your fav. legendaries? If you could, which one?*

Flare
1st July 2005, 4:22 PM
i think t it's from Mewtwo strikes back as well... but if i'm right i wont get any points :(

Avegaille
1st July 2005, 4:43 PM
*Random topic activation* *Could you cosplay as any of your fav. legendaries? If you could, which one?*

Hmm... I wanna be Kyogre's co player! XP

Hmm, Maybe Latias too! ^^

Dark Latias
1st July 2005, 5:42 PM
mewtwo strikes back is my answer, and for the first pic of team rocket was Mewtwo returns?

2bcelebi320
1st July 2005, 11:03 PM
That one was from Mewtwo Strikes Back, because I own that movie as well. ^^

Chelc
2nd July 2005, 2:19 AM
May I join this club?? Legendary Pokemon are my favorite!! My favorite legendaries are Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos.

And the screenshot is from Mewtwo Strikes Back. ^^

2bcelebi320
2nd July 2005, 3:28 AM
I knew, I knew! Like I said, I own that movie.

Sequoia
2nd July 2005, 3:54 AM
hmm...what shall we talk about while Rinrei's not here? >.< hey 2bcelebi320, you seem to own a lot of movies...

2bcelebi320
2nd July 2005, 3:57 AM
Not exactly. I just own two Pokemon movies: Mewtwo Strikes Back and Pokemon 2000.

Omega
2nd July 2005, 4:01 AM

MEWTWO! :D

Sequoia
2nd July 2005, 5:12 AM
Kyogre...almost unbeatable if you teach it Ice Beam...

2bcelebi320
2nd July 2005, 5:34 AM
Moltres, mainly because it looks like a phoenix.

Omega
2nd July 2005, 5:37 AM
I have a good moveset for kyogre if you want it.

Surf
Ice beam
Thunderbolt (This is possible...right?)
Calm Mind

:D

Avegaille
2nd July 2005, 6:31 AM
Kyogre...almost unbeatable if you teach it Ice Beam...

Yup, I know what you mean.... having it with Sheer Cold at a high level and it's almost unbeatable! *insert evil laughter here*

Teehee
2nd July 2005, 6:50 AM
Today's random legendary topic: Evolve ONE of your THREE legendary Pokemon... what would it be called? *and NO evolving Mew into Mewtwo ya geniuses!* I would evolve Latias into Dragonne, the ancient dragon Pokemon.

Omega
2nd July 2005, 6:51 AM
Yup, I know what you mean.... having it with Sheer Cold at a high level and it's almost unbeatable! *insert evil laughter here*

Sheer Cold is very inaccurate. Bad move, dude.

I'm not evolving Mewtwo...EVER! >_>

Teehee
2nd July 2005, 6:56 AM
Haha, I'd have to agree-Sheer Cold is a 30% accurate attack. And unless you're playing IN-GAME and have used plenty of X Accuracy, you're probably in a dead situation. Kyogre should have THUNDER, not THUNDERBOLT. Drizzle causes rain, and rain causes THUNDER to be 100% accurate...

Sequoia
2nd July 2005, 7:56 AM
XDD i would evolve Jirachi...Jirachi into another wish Pokemon XDD Jiratic? dunno...

Avegaille
2nd July 2005, 8:15 AM
Sheer Cold is very inaccurate. Bad move, dude.

I'm not evolving Mewtwo...EVER! >_>

READ MY SENTENCE AGAIN: Sheer Cold at a high level

When a pokemon has this, you mgiht say that Sheer cold rarely misses...

I have been using Sheer Cold a lot and none of them misses... with Kyogre on a high level of course! XP

Anyways... hmm, I want to evovle Mew! XP

Sequoia
2nd July 2005, 8:34 AM
XDD i like Fissure too...it's a 1HitKO, am i right?

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 10:43 AM
Mewtwo Stricks Back? I have no idea what movie thats from, BUT I think we need a new co-owner person. VenusaurArtist478 hasn't been here for awhile, so I think someone whos active should take his spot.

Hm... Maybe you're right... Who would like to replace his place? Anyone that can be active is fine.

Welcome to the club, Forever Wished

Members:

8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 1 Point
16. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 1 Points
27. Forever Wished | Favorite Pokemon: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos.

*Sigh* I'm sorry, but no body gussed the contest correct... >_< Well, should I spit out the answer?

Teehee
2nd July 2005, 10:49 AM
I don't mind being co-owner if you wish... I've got plenty of time on meh hands...

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 11:17 AM
I don't mind being co-owner if you wish... I've got plenty of time on meh hands...
You can? Sure! I can put you in the list. And I can replace your name on the old co-owner's spot.

Tenshi
2nd July 2005, 11:22 AM
XD Well, I'll host another one if since you posted! Hm... This one!
Okay... I got to admit I might accidentally be giving away points 0.o

Is this the Spell of the Unknown ?

Silver Wind
2nd July 2005, 11:26 AM
Don't you think the members of the club should pick a new co-owner? Personally, i think Sequoia should be co-owner. She has been here close to the start, and she is pretty active.. >_>

Sequoia
2nd July 2005, 11:35 AM
hmm...XDD you forgot the point i missed like 6 pages dude...but i mean, i don't really have time at the moment, school's starting again...

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 11:40 AM
OMG! I made another mistake in the Members list again -_-;; I forgot to add Tenshi in! Sorry about that, Tenshi! *Adds* Oh ya... Speaking of Tenshi, she the only one that got the COntest answer correct! Wo0t! You'll get a points for that.

Members:

15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi
16. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 1 Points
18. 2bcelebi320 | Favorite Lgendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
19. Mudkip Boy | Favorite Lgendaroes: Rayquaza, Groundon and Kyogre
20. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune
21. Sapphire Milotic | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
22. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo
23. The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 1 Point
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario
25. Shining Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Rayquaza, Latias
26. blazemon | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia & Zapdos
27. BlazikenMaster | Favorite Legendaries: Celibi, Lugia, and Mew.
28. Forever Wished | Favorite Pokemon: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos.

Well... I'm still not sure about the new co-owner... TEE was quite active too... Sequoia was active as well... But she skipped a few pages that time... TEE joined the club only a few days ago 0.o

Teehee
2nd July 2005, 11:53 AM
Well, I'll go by whatever Rinrei says. I have no objections as to what he/she wants from the club...

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 11:56 AM
Well, I'll go by whatever Rinrei says. I have no objections as to what he/she wants from the club...

Well... I'll think about it... Oh ya, I almost forgot. I rejected Sakura's request for merging clubs...

SeanLuigi
2nd July 2005, 12:09 PM
whats the next picture?

Silver Wind
2nd July 2005, 12:27 PM
If we were to merge, that'd cause alot of confusion and "zomg i wnat 2 b cowmer aaigan!!" o_o;. Anywho, we should wait atleast 2 or three days before we choose a co-owner, gives people a chance to be more active and what now.

SeanLuigi
2nd July 2005, 12:34 PM
Uhhh...Okay?

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 1:28 PM
Oh ya, Jasmine told me that she wants to be out of the co-owner spots too. Since she's too busy with school and she will be seldom on serebii. So, I guess we have two free spots for co-owners. Maybe I'll let The Eevee Evolutionary be one of the co-owners... What about Sequoia? Or maybe Avegaille Spellman? What do you all think?

SeanLuigi
2nd July 2005, 1:33 PM
Well it all depends on you,And can I ask what do you get if you win the contest thingie?

Flare
2nd July 2005, 3:59 PM
you get one point in the club, and i think they'd be good co-owners

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 3:59 PM
Well, you can get points. If you get 50 points, you get an award... Well, the awards are like points, but only better. The more points and awards you get, it makes you like... a legend on answering Contest. SOmething like that. Anyway, I'll host another contest!
http://*******.com/6od6k5.jpg
http://*******.com/6od6k5.jpg
SInce Image shack isn't loading at my place, I might as well use *******.com to host the image. Good luck, everyone!

Flare
2nd July 2005, 4:00 PM
pokemon the movie 2000

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 4:17 PM
You got that right, Flare! *Adds Point*

Members:

15. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
23. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 1 Point

I'll host another one. Contests are so exciting lol
http://*******.com/6oddow.jpg

Tenshi
2nd July 2005, 4:23 PM
You got that right, Flare! *Adds Point*

Members:

15. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei | Contest Points: 1 Point
23. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 1 Point

I'll host another one. Contests are so exciting lol

Is this from the Latias and Latios movie ??

Flare
2nd July 2005, 4:24 PM
pokemon heroes

Rinrei
2nd July 2005, 4:45 PM
You both got it correct! But since Tenshi answered it first... I would have to give Tenshi that points >_< Go go anyway, Flare!

Members:

15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 1 Points
23. The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 1 Point
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 1 Point
27. BlazikenMaster | Favorite Legendaries: Celibi, Lugia, and Mew
28. Forever Wished | Favorite Pokemon: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos

Dark Latias
2nd July 2005, 6:28 PM
I have to be more active, or else I keep missing the pics everyday >_<

so is it possible to change my fave legendaries to Latios, Latias and shiny Mew?

2bcelebi320
2nd July 2005, 8:50 PM
I do agree that it's up to Rinrei to decide who the two new co-owners are. But I'm not trying to stir up trouble here.

legendaryrider
2nd July 2005, 11:05 PM
I am going to ask a question does anybody know a good nickname for a Squirtle? Please..... Because i am starting out in my first leaf green (already beat yes beat fire red).

rayziken
2nd July 2005, 11:09 PM
How about CanonBlaster?

2bcelebi320
2nd July 2005, 11:10 PM
How about (and I'm borrowing this from Mewtwo Strikes Back) Shellshocker?

rayziken
2nd July 2005, 11:24 PM
Off topic
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6193/latydon7rm.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us) I found this sprite of a double legendary mix(It is Latias and Groudon)
On Topic
What is the new topic?

2bcelebi320
3rd July 2005, 12:33 AM
I don't know, but we need one.

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 2:19 AM
*Today's random topic* Now I'm running out of ideas, but here's one-fuse two DIFFERENT legendaries. Give it a name too.... I'll fuse Latios and Latias to make Latianos, the Sky Dragon Pokemon.

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 2:30 AM
Rinrei is gonna host off another contest soon... wee!! Too bad I missed a lot... o_O;;;;

Anyways, uh... Hold on....

legendaryrider
3rd July 2005, 2:39 AM
thank you both

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 2:48 AM
I have to be more active, or else I keep missing the pics everyday >_<

so is it possible to change my fave legendaries to Latios, Latias and shiny Mew?

Ya, it's possible. I'll changes right away! *Changes*

Anyway, I'll host a new contest, okay?
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2925/m10326sh.jpg

There, let's see if you all can guess this one. Good Luck!

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 2:50 AM

Err.r.... Celebi Movie again? o_o;;;

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 2:58 AM
Err.r.... Celebi Movie again? o_o;;;

Err... not really ^_^;; Oh ya, did I mention you can guess as many time as you want? Well, when I mean that, I mean that one answer on one post. You can't post all at once. And no double, triple etc posting.

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 3:01 AM
Jirachi: Wish Maker?

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 3:09 AM

Okay then another guessing....

Hmm, Latios and Latias movie? o_o;;;

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 3:16 AM
Well... Looks like none of you guessed correct... But there's still more chances!

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 3:17 AM
Is that from the Rukario movie? o_o;;;;

Megafreak
3rd July 2005, 3:19 AM
This one's easy. Its Destiny Deoxys.

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 3:25 AM
Aww... Rinrei... is he right? o_O;;;

Anyways, we need a topic.... or are we going to enter contests like this every single day....

Hmm... what Legendaries would you want to fuse together?

I want Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre all together! XP

~RaikouRider243~
3rd July 2005, 3:47 AM
No fusions. The legendaries are fine and cool as they are.

2bcelebi320
3rd July 2005, 3:55 AM
Same here.

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 5:06 AM
Hmm... but it was just a little qestion I wanted to know from you guys... o_O;;;

Anyways... Rinrei is back! Weee! XP

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 5:16 AM
This one's easy. Its Destiny Deoxys.

Yay, someone got it correct! *Adds point*

Members:

5. Emerald Latias | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 1 Point

Well, if I get to fuse a Pokemon, I would like to fuse the three legendary beats. But I like them the way as they are. Hm... how about this topic...

When you created your first Legendary Pokemon, what would you name it?
I would name it um... Eragon I think... It's a nice name. Fit for a Dragon Pokemon I guess...

2bcelebi320
3rd July 2005, 5:22 AM
I really don't know. How about Mesumi (Heh, fancy that, a Japanese name for it) ;)

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 5:24 AM
Well, if I get to fuse a Pokemon, I would like to fuse the three legendary beats. But I like them the way as they are. Hm... how about this topic...

I would name it um... Eragon I think... It's a nice name. Fit for a Dragon Pokemon I guess...

Hmmm... I would name mine... Archy? o_o;;; A fire and Steel legendary! XP

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 5:25 AM
Zoreanos *don't ask where I got that from...except the top of my head*

Sequoia
3rd July 2005, 5:36 AM
isn't Eragon a new book...o.O but anyways, i would call mine Icearia..^.^ not very creative, i know...my guess for the pic is...uhh...Pokemon 2000?

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 5:41 AM
isn't Eragon a new book...o.O but anyways, i would call mine Icearia..^.^ not very creative, i know...my guess for the pic is...uhh...Pokemon 2000?

Yeah, nice try but someone already got the correct answer... >.<

Hmm, anyways... I have another one! Granbi! XP for my Dark and Dragon type! XP

rayziken
3rd July 2005, 5:51 AM
Dark Ho-oh.They made dark Lugia,they should make a dark Ho-oh too.

Sequoia
3rd July 2005, 6:09 AM
lol...Dark/Fire types? o.O i have limited creativity, so Icearia will do for me ^.^ Rinrei should host a new contest...

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 6:26 AM

It is? I think I have the book somewhere. I never read it before 0.o

Anyway, let me host a new contest!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8383/m6612jm.jpg

This is an easy one, good luck!

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 6:29 AM
Pokemon The Movie 2000?

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 6:29 AM
It is? I think I have the book somewhere. I never read it before 0.o

Anyway, let me host a new contest!

This is an easy one, good luck!

Oooh!! Jirachi Wish Maker! Am I right? O_o;;;;

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 6:33 AM
Oooh!! Jirachi Wish Maker! Am I right? O_o;;;;

Nice try TEE, but Avegaille got this one correct! *Adds points* Oh ya! Hey, TEE, maybe you can replace on of the co-owners? THere are two free co-owner spots. I need an active member like you.

Members:

6. Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 6:35 AM
Nice try TEE, but Avegaille got this one correct! *Adds points* Oh ya! Hey, TEE, maybe you can replace on of the co-owners? THere are two free co-owner spots. I need an active member like you.

Members:

6. Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points

Wee... I got a correct answer! XP

Anyways... hmm... I can volunterr for co-owner... but I dont know what I'll do much...

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 6:41 AM
No problem, I'll gladly take a spot if it's free. Even though I suck at guessing lol!

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 6:41 AM
Wee... I got a correct answer! XP

Anyways... hmm... I can volunterr for co-owner... but I dont know what I'll do much...

Well, if you can get on from Mondays to Fridays... I that's nice... I guess you can tale the co-owner places... Everyone! We have chosen one of our co-owners! We need TEE's approoval to put him/her in. Oh ya, someone PMed me saying her wnats to be a member.

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points

6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
28. Forever Wished | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos
29. Jedimaster2dave | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi and Jirachi

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 6:46 AM
lol my approval was in my last post *hint hint* hehe

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 7:06 AM
lol my approval was in my last post *hint hint* hehe
*Rubs eyes* Hm... sorry, I didn't see that. Maybe you posted it before I posted my last post... I'll add you to the new co-owner's list.

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
4. Co-Owner 3 - The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 1 Point

6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
23. VenusaurArtist478 | Favorite Legendaries : Ho-Oh, Mew and Lugia
28. Forever Wished | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos
29. Jedimaster2dave | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi and Jirachi

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 7:15 AM
*Rubs eyes* Hm... sorry, I didn't see that. Maybe you posted it before I posted my last post... I'll add you to the new co-owner's list.

Members:
4. Co-Owner 3 - The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 1 Point

O_o;;;; Me a co-owner.... it's a pleasure! ^^

anyways, we need more active members so that the contest will be more exciting...

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 7:18 AM
Ok, the fusing thing isn't working lol. Let's try this one: Choose any legendary, and give it a NEW ability. I'll choose Latias: Air Pokemon Service!

Sequoia
3rd July 2005, 2:32 PM
LOL i choose Kyogre: Wave Breaker XDD

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 2:39 PM
Ok, the fusing thing isn't working lol. Let's try this one: Choose any legendary, and give it a NEW ability. I'll choose Latias: Air Pokemon Service!

Hmm, I choose Jirachi: Mind Reader! XP

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 2:51 PM
Choose any legendary, and give it a NEW ability
I choose Suicune: Wave Killer

It's name that for some reason 0.o

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 3:00 PM
Choose any legendary, and give it a NEW ability
I choose Suicune: Wave Killer

It's name that for some reason 0.o

Uh... why wave killer? O_o;;;;

I got another ability for Jirachi! Jirachi: Object transporter! XP

Sequoia
3rd July 2005, 3:06 PM
XDD what about Groudon? Earthquake Activator

Dark Latias
3rd July 2005, 3:12 PM
how bout rayquaza....shape shifter! lol

Sequoia
3rd July 2005, 3:17 PM
hmm...don't forget Kanto and Johto legendaries ^^;; i choose Articuno: Freeze Lock XD or maybe Freeze Dry...

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 3:31 PM
Or maybe...

Ho-Oh: Rainbow Wing

Nice colors... XD

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 3:36 PM
hmm...don't forget Kanto and Johto legendaries ^^;; i choose Articuno: Freeze Lock XD or maybe Freeze Dry...

Hmm.. I choose Mewto: Mind Manipulator! XP

~RaikouRider243~
3rd July 2005, 3:38 PM
Raikou: Lightning Vortex

rayziken
3rd July 2005, 3:41 PM
Zapdos=Zap Blast

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 3:47 PM
Hm... how about...

Rayquaza: Dragon Ray

Avegaille
3rd July 2005, 4:01 PM
Hm... how about...

Rayquaza: Dragon Ray

Hmm... that's a good one too! XP

I see... uh... Deoxys: Shape Manipulator! O_o;;;

rayziken
3rd July 2005, 4:05 PM
How about Mew:Bubble protecter

Rinrei
3rd July 2005, 4:07 PM
Celebi: White Leaves

I don't know why it's called White Leaves instead of Razor Leaf 0.o;; I guess it's white colored leave which are more powerful? XD

Flare
3rd July 2005, 5:30 PM
You both got it correct! But since Tenshi answered it first... I would have to give Tenshi that points >_< Go go anyway, Flare!

Members:

but i answered right afte you posted! how did Tenshi win?

Dark Latias
3rd July 2005, 6:02 PM
Celebi: White Leaves

I don't know why it's called White Leaves instead of Razor Leaf 0.o;; I guess it's white colored leave which are more powerful? XD

maybe it's supposed to look like razor wind?

how bout this, Defence Deoxys: Shield

~RaikouRider243~
3rd July 2005, 6:57 PM
I have a number of extra moves for the legendaries.

Firestorm HP 5030/ 5030 S.LVL 0
MP 301/ 301 Next 11858 AP
Special Attack Sky Attack
Overdrive Burning Wave

Strength 61 Defense 48
Magic 44 Magic Defense 45
Agility 72 Evasion 80
Accuracy 78 Luck 20

Auto-Abilities
Magic +10% Magic Defense +10%
Counterattack Fireproof
Strength +20%
Firestrike

Moltres' Burning Wave is a fiery ring that hits the ground and closes in on the enemy slowly, superheating everything in its path. Yes, I named my Moltres Firestorm.

LightningstormHP 4317/ 4317 S.LVL 0
MP 279/ 279 Next 15012 AP
Special Attack Plasma Bolt
Overdrive Raigeki

Strength 49 Defense 25
Magic 80 Magic Defense 31
Agility 108 Evasion 93
Accuracy 134 Luck 16

Auto-Abilities
Strength +10% MP +10%
Sensor
Piercing

Plasma Bolt is just a strong lightning attack. Raigeki is a Thunder attack that hits up to 8 times. I named my Zapdos Lightningstorm.

Icestorm HP 6130/ 6130 S.LVL 0
MP 351/ 351 Next 4404 AP
Special Attack Freezing Mist
Overdrive Diamond Dust

Strength 87 Defense 119
Magic 110 Magic Defense 151
Agility 103 Evasion 80
Accuracy 130 Luck 22

Auto-Abilities
Half MP Cost Defense +10%
Sensor Magic Defense +10%
Double AP

Freezing Mist deals ice-type damage to all and has a chance of inflicting a Freeze condition. Diamond Dust...Articuno creates a huge block of ice in front of itself, then rams into it, pushing it forward and shattering into sharp ice crystals...dealing lots of damage to the enemy. Icestorm is my Articuno's nickname.

Horus HP 8580/ 8580 S.LVL 0
MP 357/ 357 Next 9095 AP
Special Attack Wing Blaster
Overdrive Tetra Elemental

Strength 92 Defense 150
Magic 90 Magic Defense 207
Agility 133 Evasion 50
Accuracy 71 Luck 16

Auto-Abilities
Firestrike Break HP Limit
Icestrike Fire Ward
Lightningstrike Water Ward
Waterstrike HP +30%

Wing Blaster is a move where Lugia creates cyclones with its huge wings. Tetra Elemental is a Fire-based, Ice-based, and Lightning-based beam, all in one strong attack. I nicknamed my Lugia Horus.

Swift HP 18908/18908 S.LVL 0
MP 999/ 999 Next 16542 AP
Special Attack Aerospark
Overdrive Lightning Vortex

Strength 177 Defense 158
Magic 229 Magic Defense 209
Agility 255 Evasion 255
Accuracy 255 Luck 22

Auto-Abilities
Break Damage Limit Break HP Limit
Evade & Counter Lightning Eater
Lightningstrike SOS Shell
Double Overdrive Auto-Haste

Raikou performs Aerospark by leaping into the air, then making a diving, electrical tackle. It deals lightning damage and negates all enemy status increases. Lightning Vortex is a strong attack. Raikou generates a tornado of electricity by circling the enemy repeatedly. The lightning from the tornado strikes ten times, then the enemy is thrown out of the twister and lands on the ground hard, receiving massive additional damage. Swift is my Raikou's nickname.

Blaze HP 23160/23160 S.LVL 0
MP 999/ 999 Next 21524 AP
Special Attack Eruption
Overdrive Inferno

Strength 255 Defense 255
Magic 210 Magic Defense 237
Agility 255 Evasion 138
Accuracy 180 Luck 24

Auto-Abilities
Counterattack Break HP Limit
Break Damage Limit Fire Eater
Firestrike SOS Haste
Triple Overdrive Confuseproof

Inferno only works from short range. Entei radiates a heat intense enough to melt the ground under it. Anything close to Entei receives massive fire damage and a chance of instant KO. Blaze is my Entei's nickname.

Chill HP 19419/19419 S.LVL 0
MP 1424/1424 Next 16855 AP
Special Attack Deep Freeze
Overdrive Aurora Blitz

Strength 217 Defense 255
Magic 255 Magic Defense 255
Agility 234 Evasion 221
Accuracy 221 Luck 28

Auto-Abilities
Alchemy Break HP Limit
Break Damage Limit Water Eater
Waterstrike SOS Haste
Triple Overdrive Break MP Limit

Deep Freeze encases the target in a block of ice, causing a KO if successful. Aurora Blitz is a series of fifteen rapid-fire Ice Beams aimed at the enemy party. Chill is my Suicune's nickname.

Well, what do you think of those?

Darato
3rd July 2005, 8:56 PM
Do you think Legandary's have genders but thear just hard to tell.

i do.

rayziken
3rd July 2005, 9:04 PM
Latios and Latias have genders.So if they have genders maybe other legendaries do have genders.Maybe game freak didn't want to put in genders in games since they don't want players have many of the same legendary.Who knows.I say they do have genders.

2bcelebi320
3rd July 2005, 9:07 PM
I'm not so sure myself. I mean, if they wanted the legendaries to have genders, then the creators should have put genders for the legendaries.

Teehee
3rd July 2005, 11:26 PM
Wow, this was QUITE the topic. If you want to, continue on it lol. Otherwise, here's a new one: Do you collect legendary items? *such as plushies, pillows, cards, etc.* As for me, I have nothing but the GBA games...

Oh and a *ha ha* to a certain user who used a Pokemon TCG reference... and :P to Avegaille for trying to mess it up at first lol

2bcelebi320
4th July 2005, 12:05 AM
I just have only one game with legendaries on it, and that's Pokemon Crystal. I have yet to catch Ho-oh, but I do have Lugia.

rayziken
4th July 2005, 12:09 AM
I have all the legendaries in FR/LG and in R/S/E(except the pokemon caught with an nintendo event thing going on.)

Teehee
4th July 2005, 12:25 AM
Lol you guys, this can include ANYTHING you own that refers to legendaries. I just remembered that I have some plushie flying around *I think it's Celebi*...

2bcelebi320
4th July 2005, 12:39 AM
I really wish that I had my three favorite Legendaries on Crystal; T_T.

rayziken
4th July 2005, 1:03 AM
Do you collect legendary items? *such as plushies, pillows, cards, etc.* I have a figurine of Rayquaza,a Rayquaza card,and a Deoxys card

2bcelebi320
4th July 2005, 1:34 AM
Rayquaza must be pretty popular then.

Dark Latias
4th July 2005, 3:12 AM
I have a figurine of Rayquaza,a Rayquaza card,and a Deoxys card
I have a figurine of Rayquaza too, but a lapras EX, entei EX, kyogre and jirachi for pokemon TCG. they're ALL from random packs, except for the jirachi lol

2bcelebi320
4th July 2005, 3:14 AM
Entei is so cool! ^_^.

Sequoia
4th July 2005, 4:07 AM
oh, i remember when i was in Hong Kong once, they had these weird plushies that could be converted into their evo/pre-evo...O.O my cousin gave me hers...^.^ apart from that, i only have Kyogre in Sapphire

2bcelebi320
4th July 2005, 4:12 AM
That sounds awesome. I'd like to go to Hong Kong, but I'm stuck here. T_T

Shadowcat
4th July 2005, 4:37 AM
Well it is quite crowded there. I've been there before. Lots of people keep shopping. a shopping Paradise.

Teehee
4th July 2005, 4:40 AM
*Nothing like the Ginza in Tokyo* And I mean it. Tokyo's already crowded, but this place-everyone's windowshopping because the stuff there's like 3-5 times expensive as it already is *that goes for Pokemon-related stuff too*. If you have a spare million bucks though, you shouldn't have a tough time...

2bcelebi320
4th July 2005, 4:42 AM
I've never been to Tokyo, either. I bet it's beautiful.

Rinrei
4th July 2005, 8:15 AM
but i answered right afte you posted! how did Tenshi win?

Well... let' see... Found the page! Tenshi posted the answer first before you did. But she didn't post the whole title out. That still counts though... As long as you know the movie and what's in it and all you can use that as an answer. But not the story plot! >_<

Do you collect legendary items? *such as plushies, pillows, cards, etc.
0.o They don't really sell Pokemon stuff at my place... Well, I got the legendaries from the game and... A Suicune rolling thingie from Mcdonals Happy Meal ^.^;; And some small hard toys bought from Kuala Lumpur 0.o And the Legendary movies too!

Well... that's all I got >.<

Teehee
4th July 2005, 8:19 AM
Well... that's all I got >.<

That's it? No contest??? I can't make random topics if you don't make contests! lol

Sequoia
4th July 2005, 8:51 AM
she meant that's all the items relating to legendaries that she's got, not that's the end of the post, yada yada ya...^.^

Teehee
4th July 2005, 8:52 AM
lol I know I know, I was *yanking* her chain... I do that *returns to Raine*

Sequoia
4th July 2005, 9:21 AM
lol...^^;; there should be a new contest anyway, no topic...