PDA

View Full Version : .::Legendary Pokemon::.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Dark Latias
19th July 2005, 3:33 PM
Have you trained any of your legendaries to level 100 before in your game? If so, which one?

I trained my rayquaza, and for my friend, I trained a kyogre to level 100 too! that was boring <_<

~RaikouRider243~
19th July 2005, 3:58 PM
Quite a few, actually.

I have Rayquaza, Groudon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latias, and Latios LV100.

Dark Latias
19th July 2005, 4:08 PM
wow...that's cool...I now have a lv: 100 latios!

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 7:54 AM
Have you trained any of your legendaries to level 100 before in your game? If so, which one?

I'm currenly training my Kyogre to level 100! He's at level 94 already! just six mroe levels! Weee!!

SeanLuigi
20th July 2005, 8:33 AM
I know that all PKMN movies are great but,I might get hurt watching it....

I have lvl 100 Entei,Lugia,Ho-oh.Im still training Suicune and Ryoko...er...Raikou.XD
Big brother is still lvl 90 and Mom is still at 95.>.<!XD

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 8:36 AM
I know that all PKMN movies are great but,I might get hurt watching it....

I have lvl 100 Entei,Lugia,Ho-oh.Im still training Suicune and Ryoko...er...Raikou.XD
Big brother is still lvl 90 and Mom is still at 95.>.<!XD

Your mom and your big brother play the games too? Or are they the names you gave to your Pokemon?

SeanLuigi
20th July 2005, 8:46 AM
Thats the name of Raikou and my Suicune!XD!Big brother Raikou!And my Mom Suicune!My Dad Entei!XD

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 9:25 AM
Thats the name of Raikou and my Suicune!XD!Big brother Raikou!And my Mom Suicune!My Dad Entei!XD

I see... cool but weird names...

Do you wish a Legendary Pokemon is one of your relatives?

A question for everyone! XP

Rinrei
20th July 2005, 9:46 AM
I see... cool but weird names...

Do you wish a Legendary Pokemon is one of your relatives?

A question for everyone! XP

Err... not really 0.o If I could, maybe I'll make Sucine one of my relatives ^^

SeanLuigi
20th July 2005, 9:50 AM
Of Course!
One question....Y does Entei and Raikou fight all d times?!

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 9:52 AM
Of Course!
One question....Y does Entei and Raikou fight all d times?!

Hmm, I don't even know the answer to that question...

I'll make Jirachi my little cousin! XP

SeanLuigi
20th July 2005, 9:57 AM
Why dont we make an RP that we will save all Legendary Pokemons from Team Rocket?What do you say Renrei?

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 10:03 AM
Why dont we make an RP that we will save all Legendary Pokemons from Team Rocket?What do you say Renrei?

It's Rinrei.... >.<

And I don't think she has time for RPGs, in fact, she hasn't made a post in out APA RPG, so what more if we make another RPG! O_o;;;

And she's quite busy with her manga... o_+

Rinrei
20th July 2005, 10:06 AM
It's Rinrei.... >.<

And I don't think she has time for RPGs, in fact, she hasn't made a post in out APA RPG, so what more if we make another RPG! O_o;;;

And she's quite busy with her manga... o_+

Heh, you got that right... ^_^;;; And homework too... Work piles up on 6th grade... Maybe we can do it in the holidays! I'll be free as a bird!

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 10:13 AM
Heh, you got that right... ^_^;;; And homework too... Work piles up on 6th grade... Maybe we can do it in the holidays! I'll be free as a bird!

Yeah, I suppose so, as long as I have internet! XP

Anyways, answer the topics, guys!

Do you wish a Legendary Pokemon is one of your relatives? and what Legendary Pokemon?

SeanLuigi
20th July 2005, 10:13 AM
Okay the holidays it is then!Although my holiday is still soooooooo long!XD>.<!
I would like it if Raikou and Entei would stop fighting!They are slowly hurting me when I know they are fighting...

Okay I'll just post 1 topic kay but the other topic wont be erased right?

Would you want Entei and Raikou to stop fighting already?
Of Course!I want them to stop!

Rinrei
20th July 2005, 10:15 AM
I would like it if Raikou and Entei would stop fighting!They are slowly hurting me when I know they are fighting...

Does Entei and Raikou fight? Sorry, I don't know ^_^;;

EDIT:
I forgot abot the new contest!
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4588/3081vi.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4588/3081vi.jpg

SeanLuigi
20th July 2005, 10:17 AM
*sweatdrops*Uh...Oh well,Im not even sure if they are still fighting.XD

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 10:21 AM

You're not the only one... I'm waiting for Novemver and December to coem for chrstmas break!

And why are they fighting? Of course we should stop it in a way whatsoever... O_o;;;

EDIT: Is that from the Pokemon 2000 movie? o_O;;;

Rinrei
20th July 2005, 10:44 AM
You're not the only one... I'm waiting for Novemver and December to coem for chrstmas break!

And why are they fighting? Of course we should stop it in a way whatsoever... O_o;;;

EDIT: Is that from the Pokemon 2000 movie? o_O;;;

Bope, sorry, not it... And we don't celebrate Christmas at Malaysia T_T It'll be fun for the whole family spending time together!

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 10:49 AM
Bope, sorry, not it... And we don't celebrate Christmas at Malaysia T_T It'll be fun for the whole family spending time together!
Is it from the Latios/Latias movie?

And I wonder if Legendaries celebrate Christmas....

Rinrei
20th July 2005, 11:02 AM
Is it from the Latios/Latias movie?

And I wonder if Legendaries celebrate Christmas....

Speaking fo Christmas, I've been thinking about it... And maybe we'll celebrate Christmas here in the first day of December till 25th of Decmeber!

Avegaille
20th July 2005, 11:19 AM
Speaking fo Christmas, I've been thinking about it... And maybe we'll celebrate Christmas here in the first day of December till 25th of Decmeber!

We could do that too... and then decorate the legendaries with Christmas decors! XP

~RaikouRider243~
20th July 2005, 3:37 PM
I never understood why the Beasts fight each other like that in the first place, but it needs to stop.

lunic
20th July 2005, 4:35 PM
Can I join plaes!?
Favorite legenderies:Ho-oH,raikou,mew

Dark Latias
20th July 2005, 5:37 PM
contest: mewtwo stikes back?

Do you wish a Legendary Pokemon is one of your relatives? and what Legendary Pokemon?

latis, bro and sis!

2bcelebi320
20th July 2005, 9:54 PM
Articuno, sister, because my sister has got a cold heart.

Rinrei
21st July 2005, 8:59 AM
contest: mewtwo stikes back?

latis, bro and sis!

Wow... not much posts since yesterday... Anyway, you got the answer correct, Swellow! Hm... we need a new topic...

Have you caught any of the Legendary Regis? If so, how many and which ones?
I caught all three of it... Well, actually, my sis caught it. She's crazu about kegendaries and always anwate dto turn our team into a legendary team >_<

Sequoia
21st July 2005, 2:27 PM
Wow... not much posts since yesterday... Anyway, you got the answer correct, Swellow! Hm... we need a new topic...

I caught all three of it... Well, actually, my sis caught it. She's crazu about kegendaries and always anwate dto turn our team into a legendary team >_<
^.^ yup, but at least you don't have to search all over the thread to find your last post XDD for the topic, nope, i'm too lazy to raise a Wailord ^.^;;

Dark Latias
21st July 2005, 8:07 PM

I've caught 3, regice, regirock and registeel. I never trained em x_x

and shouldn't I get 2 contest points? ^^;;

Teehee
21st July 2005, 10:29 PM
*Has caught only Kyogre so far... but if we add up ALL of the legendaries in ALL of my games... I'd say about every one except Celebi*

Rinrei
22nd July 2005, 10:16 AM

I've caught 3, regice, regirock and registeel. I never trained em x_x

and shouldn't I get 2 contest points? ^^;;

Yep, you should. Sorry I didn't add it yesterday. I was so busy >_< And yay! 40 pages! Let's celebrate! *Blows horn* XD

EDIT:
Forgot to add Lunic to the memberlist... Welcome, Lunic!

Members:
1. Owner – Rinrei | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Celebi and Kyogre
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 3 Points
3. Co-Owner 2 - Suicide | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios
4. Co-Owner 3 - The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 4 Points

5. Swellow | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew | Contest Points: 2 Points
6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 2 Points
9. Torkoal Stu | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Articuno, Moltres
10. May'slove | Favourite Legendaries : Mew, Celebi and Deoxys
11. Flareon Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
12. Mudkip Girl | Favorite Legendaries : Mew, Latios and Latias
13. ~RaikouRider243~ | Favourite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
16. Legendaryrider | Favorite Legendaries : Raikou, Suicune and Entei
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 2 Points
18. 2bcelebi320 | Favorite Lgendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
19. Mudkip Boy | Favorite Lgendaroes: Rayquaza, Groundon and Kyogre
20. Seanluigi | Favorite Legendaries: Entei, Lugia and Suicune
21. Sapphire Milotic | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Moltress and Jirachi
22. RJ Fighter | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo | Contest Points: 2 Points
23. VenusaurArtist478 | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-Oh, Mew and Lugia
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 2 Points
25. Shining Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Rayquaza, Latias
26. blazemon | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia & Zapdos
27. BlazikenMaster | Favorite Legendaries: Celibi, Lugia, and Mew
28. Forever Wished | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Mew, and Zapdos
29. Jedimaster2dave | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Celebi and Jirachi
30. Poke'Freak138 | Favorite Legendaries: Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Entei
31. Kawaii May | Favorite Legendaries: Deoxys, Celebi and Jirachi
32. Forbidden Lugia | Favorite Legendaries: Lugia, Latias, Groudon
33. Marshtomp | Favorite Legendaries: Suicune, Jirachi, Lugia
34. Lunic | Favorite Legendaries: Ho-oH, Raikou and Mew

SeanLuigi
22nd July 2005, 12:44 PM
I never caught any of the Regei's Legendary Pokemons.Im not interested in them...Wait what version are you talking about?XD

Sorry I was out yesterday guys!

Sequoia
22nd July 2005, 1:07 PM
XDD *throws confetti for 40 pages* congrats to everyone then...^.^ nah, basically the only legendaries i've ever caught is Suicune and Kyogre...

SeanLuigi
22nd July 2005, 1:21 PM
Im only interested in Dog Pokemons.So are there other Legendary Dogs in other versions?I wanna know!>.<!XD!Hehehe

Avegaille
22nd July 2005, 2:07 PM
I never caught any of the Regei's Legendary Pokemons.Im not interested in them...Wait what version are you talking about?XD

Sorry I was out yesterday guys!

Hmmm... Regis? I think you mean RegiIce, RegiSteel, Regirock... in that case, I caught them all in my sapphire version! XP

SeanLuigi
22nd July 2005, 2:19 PM
Ooooo!Are they hard to get?Is Entei and the rest there?How could you find or get deM?

Avegaille
22nd July 2005, 2:25 PM
Ooooo!Are they hard to get?Is Entei and the rest there?How could you find or get deM?

Now really... in Ruby/Sapphire... you do have to do a few tasks first before you can get the Regis....

SeanLuigi
22nd July 2005, 2:31 PM
like wat?How about the LD's?

Sequoia
22nd July 2005, 2:33 PM
L...Ds? o.O i don't get what you mean...^.^ but i reckon Kyogre's cool to use in battle...

Teehee
22nd July 2005, 2:34 PM
lol Not possible with just Ruby/Sapphire. I'm not sure about Emerald... If you want one, you'll have to trade it from Colosseum. It's the only way I know...

SeanLuigi
22nd July 2005, 3:17 PM
soooo.....lets have a new topic.

Which Legendary would you like to be with if your character was chosen to appear on a PKMN movie?
Entei of course!I wanna be with Entei!My Dad Entei!And of course Mommy Suicune and Big Brother Raikou.^_^

Dark Latias
22nd July 2005, 5:05 PM
Which Legendary would you like to be with if your character was chosen to appear on a PKMN movie?

hmmm....latis! *huggles*

~RaikouRider243~
22nd July 2005, 8:15 PM
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/8388/ftm070226qw.jpg I got this picture from MysticFlames in the art requests thread. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Chelc
22nd July 2005, 8:17 PM
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/8388/ftm070226qw.jpg I got this picture from MysticFlames in the art requests thread. Check it out and tell me what you think!

I haven't been here in a while...*sweatdrop*

I love that picture! It's awesome. ^_^

It's obvious...Jirachi! *hugs*

Rinrei
23rd July 2005, 7:39 AM

Hey, cool sketch ^^

Er... SUICUNE! Is it me or am I just mad about Suicune? 0.o

Omega
23rd July 2005, 7:40 AM

Obvious answer. >_> lol

Rinrei
23rd July 2005, 11:46 AM
New contest, everyone!
http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/8575/10496da.jpg
http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/8575/10496da.jpg
Obvious, isn't it? ^^

Sequoia
23rd July 2005, 11:54 AM
not really >.< i say Celebi Voice of the Forest...^.^ i'm THAT stupid with movies XDD Suicune is cool, most Water types are cool...

Rinrei
23rd July 2005, 1:56 PM
not really >.< i say Celebi Voice of the Forest...^.^ i'm THAT stupid with movies XDD Suicune is cool, most Water types are cool...

Err... nope... The Pokemon's written everywhere 0.o

Avegaille
23rd July 2005, 2:04 PM
Oh, it's Pokemon The Movie 2000!!! I've seen it and it was awesome!!!! o_O;;;

Sequoia
23rd July 2005, 2:46 PM
XD i take it you're right? okay then...we'll go back to another topic...

Avegaille
23rd July 2005, 2:54 PM
XD i take it you're right? okay then...we'll go back to another topic...
Yeah, I think we should! Speaking of which, I've seen Jirachi Wish Maker and Pokemon Heroes! XP

Hmm.... now that adds off to my collection of the legendary Pokemon movies I've seen! XP

Dark Latias
23rd July 2005, 3:25 PM
I saw all of them, except mewtwo strikes back....so I guess that one I don't reconise...*caveman speech*

Sequoia
23rd July 2005, 4:02 PM
XD i've only seen Pokemon The Movie 2000, and that was 5 years ago...

Dark Latias
23rd July 2005, 4:32 PM
wow, that was long...did you remember the lugia part? that's the only movie that has lugia...I missed that contest >.<

Flare
23rd July 2005, 7:28 PM
Hi everyone, do we have a topic?

Rinrei
24th July 2005, 1:20 AM
Well, we're discussing about the Legendary Movies now. Oh ya, Avegaille got it correct too.*Adds Point* Well, I have all the shows accept... Pokemon Heroes and the Rayquaza one! I wish i have my paws on them...

2bcelebi320
24th July 2005, 4:12 AM
I own Pokemon 2000 and Mewtwo Strikes Back. Pokemon 2000 is one of my favorite Legendary movies.

Sequoia
24th July 2005, 11:33 AM
XD Pokemon the Movie 2000 is cool...but i seriously didn't realise Lugia was in it back then >.< i hated Pokemon in 2000

Avegaille
24th July 2005, 11:45 AM
Well, we're discussing about the Legendary Movies now. Oh ya, Avegaille got it correct too.*Adds Point* Well, I have all the shows accept... Pokemon Heroes and the Rayquaza one! I wish i have my paws on them...

I think you mean except.... o_O;;; Hey, you have Destiny Deoxys!?!? Lucky you! I wanna see Rebecca... uh... and maybe Deoxys and Rayquaza too! ^_^;;

XD i've only seen Pokemon The Movie 2000, and that was 5 years ago...

What?!? and you don't even remember Lugia is there.... o_O;;;

Sequoia
24th July 2005, 11:52 AM
...and i thought i said i hated Pokemon back then...O.o;

Avegaille
24th July 2005, 12:30 PM
...and i thought i said i hated Pokemon back then...O.o;

Uh... looks like I've seen the movies recently, because we used to be in the same condition! XP

Sequoia
24th July 2005, 12:46 PM
XDD you can rent all the movies out at the video shop here...but i think i want to watch Jirachi Wish Maker first XD and Pokemon The Movie 2000

Avegaille
24th July 2005, 12:49 PM
XDD you can rent all the movies out at the video shop here...but i think i want to watch Jirachi Wish Maker first XD and Pokemon The Movie 2000

I want to see Destiny deoxys!!! I better ask my friends for dvd rentals! XP

Sequoia
24th July 2005, 1:11 PM
XDD let's get a new topic....let's see...

If you could create a Legendary that had something to do with a gemstone, what would it be?
i say Cirrusol...XDD a Pokemon that looks like a wisp of ice, to do with the clouds (cirrus)

EDIT: turns out i was contridicting myself with 2 different topics...^^;;;

Avegaille
24th July 2005, 1:30 PM
XDD let's get a new topic....let's see...

If you could create a Legendary that had something to do with a gemstone, what would it be?
i say Cirrusol...XDD a Pokemon that looks like a wisp of ice, to do with the clouds (cirrus)

Uh..... err..... I dunno... there's already Rayquaza for emealrd, Groudon for Ruby and Kyogre for sapphire....

Flare
24th July 2005, 3:45 PM
Hard topic becasue i suck of thinking up names but I would rather have a fire Pokemon for Ruby and Groudon could be somewhere else...

Dark Latias
24th July 2005, 6:23 PM

erm....ice dragon of some sort?

2bcelebi320
24th July 2005, 9:37 PM
Mewtwo for Amethyst. That's my answer.

Avegaille
25th July 2005, 8:47 AM
Mewtwo for Amethyst. That's my answer.

Why Amethyst? That sounded err... o_O;;;;

Anyways, what happened to Rinrei? o_O;;;

Rinrei
25th July 2005, 10:53 AM
Why Amethyst? That sounded err... o_O;;;;

Anyways, what happened to Rinrei? o_O;;;

Amethyst? XD Anyway, you reminded me something... I don't have the Rayquaza DVD... But I downloaded it! XD But it's in french -_-;;; And I have touched it yet 0.0 Anyway...

Um.... something for Suicune? ^^;;

Teehee
25th July 2005, 10:55 AM
Sapphire Latias... it's that simple.

Sequoia
25th July 2005, 1:34 PM
XDD i say aquamarine for Suicune...^.^ it's associated with water

Dark Latias
25th July 2005, 3:54 PM
Amethyst? XD Anyway, you reminded me something... I don't have the Rayquaza DVD... But I downloaded it! XD But it's in french -_-;;; And I have touched it yet 0.0 Anyway...

Um.... something for Suicune? ^^;;
I watched most movies in japanese X_X

SeanLuigi
26th July 2005, 7:34 AM
I have 2 answers for this
1.)An item for Entei to use.
2.).....No comment!XD!Sorry guys I forgot what to say!XD

I want to see the movie of Entei and Suicune so bad!>.<!

Silver Wind
26th July 2005, 8:47 AM
Yesh... I really didn't get this question... But I guess Ruby for Moltres? Thats Hott. :o

Rinrei
26th July 2005, 8:53 AM
I have 2 answers for this
1.)An item for Entei to use.
2.).....No comment!XD!Sorry guys I forgot what to say!XD

I want to see the movie of Entei and Suicune so bad!>.<!

I watched them both... I watched Mewtwo Strickes back, but it was in Jap! And no english subtitle :\

Anyway, it's been a while I haven't hosted a contest ^^
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8403/m2678ce.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8403/m2678ce.jpg
I hosted an easy one, because I'm afraid that I'll run out of hard ones >_<

Do you think that I should host contest with the SPECIAL LEGENDARY EPISODES? Give comments, please.

Silver Wind
26th July 2005, 8:55 AM
Jirachi Wish Maker?
Do you think that I should host contest with the SPECIAL LEGENDARY EPISODES? Give comments, please.
I don't really watch the thingers...

Sequoia
26th July 2005, 9:04 AM
yup...^.^ this isn't a legendary club for nothing, and btw your pic didn't show up XD

Jirachi Wish Maker?

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 10:23 AM
Jirachi Wish Maker?
I don't really watch the thingers...

Yup, it's obviously Jirachi Wish Maker...

Hmm.... depends on hwo the contest goes...

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 10:29 AM
hey can i join? my fave legendary guys are jirachi and celebii.

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 10:31 AM
hey can i join? my fave legendary guys are jirachi and celebii.

Sure, welcome to the club! XP

Members:
2. Co-Owner 1 - Avegaille Spellman | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre and Jirachi | Contest Points: 3 Points
3. Co-Owner 2 - Suicide | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios
4. Co-Owner 3 - The Eevee Evolutionary | Favorite Legendaries: Celebi, Jirachi, and Latias | Contest Points: 4 Points

5. Swellow | Favorite Legendaries : Latios, Latias and Shiny Mew | Contest Points: 2 Points
6. Sapphire | Favorite Legendaries : Suicune, Jirachi and Mew | Contest Points: 1 Point
7. Neopolis3 | Favorite Legendaries : Articuno, Rayquaza and Dark Lugia | Contest Points: 1 Point
8. Sequoia | Favorite Legendaries : Jirachi, Kyogre and Suicune | Contest Points: 2 Points
14. Megafreak | Favorite Legendaries : Lugia, Kyogre, and Deoxys | Contest Points: 1 Point
15. Tenshi | Favorite Legendaries : Kyogre, Suicune and Jirachi | Contest Points: 2 Points
17. Rayziken | Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Mewtwo and Rayquaza | Contest Points: 2 Points
24. Flare | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi, Deoxys and Rukario | Contest Points: 2 Points
35. bloodstone | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi and Celebii

Silver Wind
26th July 2005, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the club. *gives an evil teapot of doom*.

Wheee.. I won the thinger... >_>; Maybe?

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the club. *gives an evil teapot of doom*.

Wheee.. I won the thinger... >_>; Maybe?

Yeah, you won the contest... we're jsut waiting for Rinrei's approval... she's the only one who can approve these things... o_O;;;

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 11:47 AM
thanx. so what do u do here?

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 11:50 AM
thanx. so what do u do here?
We talk about legendaries of course! And to start with, you can tell to everyone why you like the legendaries you mentioned...

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 11:55 AM
well, i like jirachi because it represents my starsign and i like celebii because it is grass, good and i love its power and personality.

Sequoia
26th July 2005, 1:05 PM
XD welcome to the club...aww, i was too late for the contest *glares at Suicide* ^.^ just joking, you were quicker...

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 1:30 PM
well, i like jirachi because it represents my starsign and i like celebii because it is grass, good and i love its power and personality.

Oooh.. .that's good to hear!

And yeah, Jane, you were kinda late! XP

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 1:32 PM
it would probably be tropius with a bloodstone in his forhead. {legendary pokemon with gem in head}

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 1:46 PM
it would probably be tropius with a bloodstone in his forhead. {legendary pokemon with gem in head}
We can always imagine! XP

Maybe Tropius' neck filled with fruits could be a rare gem alrteady! XP

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 1:59 PM
We can always imagine! XP

Maybe Tropius' neck filled with fruits could be a rare gem alrteady! XP

good idea. so who are ur fave legendaries?

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 2:09 PM
good idea. so who are ur fave legendaries?
I like Jirachi and Kyogre! Jirachi is simply cute and adorable and Kyogre is well, wickedly awesome! XP

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 2:13 PM
wicked! my least fave legendary is rayquiza.

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 2:18 PM
wicked! my least fave legendary is rayquiza.
Aww, why is that? Hmm, maybe because we don't know much of Rayquaza's features until we got Emerald? o_O;;;

Dark Latias
26th July 2005, 4:18 PM
w00t! 43 page!
I like rayquaza too xD....since I like all dragons:D *waits for a really hard contest*

pisces_beedrill
26th July 2005, 4:26 PM
too bad, i still h8 him.

Dark Latias
26th July 2005, 5:26 PM
too bad
gee...that's nice... ;330;

I like when jirachi just transformed from that rock thingy, it looks so cute in a ball thing!^^

2bcelebi320
26th July 2005, 5:35 PM
I don't know. I still like my three faves (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres), but I also like Rayquaza.

Teehee
27th July 2005, 7:45 AM
Oh no, what have I missed here? *wipes eyes* Shall I start another topic...

Who is the ONE legendary that you would use in battle (either in-game or competitively)?

I'd use Jirachi because I have an affinity for Doom Desire, and that Serene Grace ability. Hopefully, you know what Serene Grace does lol

pisces_beedrill
27th July 2005, 8:16 AM
ha, i would use celebi.

Sequoia
27th July 2005, 8:33 AM
Oh no, what have I missed here? *wipes eyes* Shall I start another topic...

Who is the ONE legendary that you would use in battle (either in-game or competitively)?

I'd use Jirachi because I have an affinity for Doom Desire, and that Serene Grace ability. Hopefully, you know what Serene Grace does lol
O.o i don't...what does Serene Grace do? ^.^ i would use...dun dun dun DUN, Kyogre...it's basically invincible against its weak points

SeanLuigi
27th July 2005, 8:44 AM
I hope im not late to post dis..

Of course!You should!Its fun!As long as Entei and the other Legendary Dogs are there!XD!Hehe!Just kidding!But its pretty nice to have a contest like that.

Teehee
27th July 2005, 8:53 AM
O.o i don't...what does Serene Grace do? ^.^ i would use...dun dun dun DUN, Kyogre...it's basically invincible against its weak points

Serene Grace promotes added effects like Paralysis, stat lowering, etc. For example, Jirachi learns Psychic, right? Normally, Psychic has a 10% chance of lowering the opponent's Sp. Defense. However, with Serene Grace, that chance increases... I think to like 25% or something... Same with Thunder-30% chance of Paralysis. Serene Grace=probably 45 or 50%...

SeanLuigi
27th July 2005, 8:58 AM
So whats the new topic for today?

Teehee
27th July 2005, 9:20 AM

What I made earlier lol...

SeanLuigi
27th July 2005, 9:54 AM
>.<!Okay lets try this as a new topic
If you can be with/at least see your favorite Legendary Pokemon what would you ask?
Me if I saw Entei,I'll ask...can I be your son?>.<

Silver Wind
27th July 2005, 10:00 AM

I'd use Lugia. Why? 'cause he's hawt. ;O~

If you can be with/at least see your favorite Legendary Pokemon what would you ask?

Lets go for a ride!!! :o

pisces_beedrill
27th July 2005, 10:11 AM

let us go flying {for celebi} can i have a wish {jirachi} take me 4 a ride{suicune}

SeanLuigi
27th July 2005, 10:22 AM
I almost forgot!
Entei...I'm used to Entei and I love him!

Sequoia
27th July 2005, 10:22 AM
TEE- soka...^.^ Jirachi seems cool then...

Kyogre...Hydro Pump is strong XD

SeanLuigi
27th July 2005, 10:25 AM
I wonder what time Renri comes along..

pisces_beedrill
27th July 2005, 10:32 AM
probaby celebi.

Sequoia
27th July 2005, 10:53 AM
I wonder what time Renri comes along..
*sigh* for teh last time, it's RINREI...^.^ she's online, just not at the club at the moment...

Teehee
27th July 2005, 11:13 AM
*sigh* for teh last time, it's RINREI...^.^ she's online, just not at the club at the moment...

Hahaha... if he ever spells it right, I'll dress up as a girl and sing "I'm a little teapot". Anyway, I'd ask Latias if she would be my partner in *crime* lmao

pisces_beedrill
27th July 2005, 12:39 PM
how does regice stay frozen? and why did'nt they create regifire.

Sequoia
27th July 2005, 2:23 PM
cos there's already Moltres ^.^ why else? and Regice probably stays frozen cos it's...well, made of ice XD

Teehee
27th July 2005, 2:26 PM
The Regis are who they are... I assume. Regifire would be nice, but we already have Moltres, Ho-oh, and Entei. That's quite a bit for fire... Regirock and Registeel even out the *fairness* field lmao...

pisces_beedrill
27th July 2005, 2:26 PM
ya but ice melts.

Silver Wind
27th July 2005, 2:30 PM
Well maybe its made out of Nevermelt Ice. OR maybes its not even ice at all, maybe its a hard shell of some type. Maybe its a rock, that icys over every minute. o.o

Sequoia
27th July 2005, 2:40 PM
XD possible...best guess would be nevermelt ice, even though i still reckon it just doesn't melt ^.^

pisces_beedrill
27th July 2005, 2:48 PM
na. www.pokemonelite2000.com/pokedex.html says it is made purely of ice.

Dark Latias
27th July 2005, 4:05 PM

Latis! hehe XD

~RaikouRider243~
28th July 2005, 2:04 AM
I'd ask to go for a ride at full speed. Let's see anyone catch me now! XD Raikou, full speed ahead!

SeanLuigi
28th July 2005, 7:45 AM
^^!I dont like going at full speed.It scares me sometimes.Entei's speed is just right for me.
So hows everyone and their Legendary Pokemons(In their GB or in your imagination of course!)doing?

I have recovered from the movie I saw,and Entei is just fine.We just travel all over PKMN world for the past days.

pisces_beedrill
28th July 2005, 8:12 AM
ha celebi and i are fine. man, full speed would freak me out so i'd rather go flying with celebi.

SeanLuigi
28th July 2005, 8:19 AM
XD!Hehe!Looks like where the same.Hey Raikou,do you like racing games?

pisces_beedrill
28th July 2005, 8:49 AM
he probably crashes because he goes full speed. *s******* *s*******

Rinrei
28th July 2005, 9:27 AM
W00t! I'm back! And hi, Bloodstone! And yes, Suicide got it correct.

Suicune of course! :D

I'll ask Suicune... Let's go for a ride... Or a swim? Camping? XD

So hows everyone and their Legendary Pokemons(In their GB or in your imagination of course!)doing?
Err.... training? XD

New contest! I hope this is challenging enough.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4026/00067nt.jpg
WAHAHAHA! (First time I did that in SPPF 0.o;;) This is e... A bit too hard ^_^;;;;;;;;

Teehee
28th July 2005, 9:34 AM
Pokemon: The First Movie? and wb evil Rinrei *hugs*

Sequoia
28th July 2005, 9:58 AM
O.o exactly what are we talking about here...?

Teehee
28th July 2005, 10:00 AM
Nothing at all Sequoia... it's a contest, and well... Rinrei=evil... lol

pisces_beedrill
28th July 2005, 10:10 AM
what is raikou's special gift? entei's is whenever it barks, a volcanoe erupts, suicune's is to clean the water.

Avegaille
28th July 2005, 11:23 AM
W00t! I'm back! And hi, Bloodstone! And yes, Suicide got it correct.

Suicune of course! :D

I'll ask Suicune... Let's go for a ride... Or a swim? Camping? XD

Err.... training? XD

New contest! I hope this is challenging enough.
WAHAHAHA! (First time I did that in SPPF 0.o;;) This is e... A bit too hard ^_^;;;;;;;;

Uh, is that from the Metwo Strikes Back movie? o_O'''''

And replies to the topic thingy...

1. Kyogre, of course! XP
2. I'll ask Jirachi!!! We could go to the amusement park or something! XP
3. Uh... playing and having fun?

Sequoia
28th July 2005, 11:28 AM
XD Pokemon Heroes? i dunno...and i may be a bit too slow to answer, forgive me ^^;;

^.^ 45 pages!! let's celebrate!

Avegaille
28th July 2005, 11:49 AM
XD Pokemon Heroes? i dunno...and i may be a bit too slow to answer, forgive me ^^;;

^.^ 45 pages!! let's celebrate!

I don't think that's Pokemon Heroes Jane, because I have seen the movie and well, no tossing of Pokeballs in the clear sky.... o_O;;;

Anyways, yeah, we could also celebrate! XP

Dark Latias
28th July 2005, 4:54 PM
erm.....too hard 0_o;; spell of the unknown?

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 8:20 AM
can't people answer a question

Rinrei
29th July 2005, 9:44 AM
Well, since I found it hard myself, I'll give you all a clue ^^

It's not from a MOVIE! It's from a.....

Sorry, you should know what is '.....'

Teehee
29th July 2005, 10:02 AM
grrrrrrr I'll never guess it now *Glares at Rinrei... hoping to Paralyze her...*

Sequoia
29th July 2005, 12:28 PM
same, i'll never guess it...^.^ i'm saying it's from the anime, and we have to guess the episode...>.< let's see...Lessons in Lilycove?

Silver Wind
29th July 2005, 12:42 PM
"....." Maybe its from one of the Shorts from the moives.

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 1:06 PM
Maybe Raikou's special gift is.....gift of Super speed!Dun-dun-dun-don!XD!Your right Entei's special gift is his bark!>.<Entei why dont you get breath freshener some times?!
;244;:Ehehehe!I'll get when I have some time.

Hey did anyone notice?That I usually post topics base on how you feel about your favorite Legendary PKMN?

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 1:26 PM
at least someone answered my question.

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 1:55 PM
Yeah but you didnt answer my question.Ehehehe!

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 2:14 PM
which one?

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 2:20 PM
>.<!Uhh.Nevermind.Where can you get dancing pokemon signatures?I want to see Entei dance.XD

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 2:26 PM
yeah, i have no idea how to pdu dancing pictures if u get my drift!

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 2:40 PM
It looks like the two of us are chatting here.XD!Now all we need is Raikou so that we will become the legendary Trio.XD

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 2:45 PM
i guess so. suicune is the best of the three, u know.

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 2:56 PM
>.<!No its Suicune...Wait...Its still the same.XD!Ehehehe!But fow me Entei is my favowite.

;244;:Stop acting childish,it dosent suit you.
*hugs Entei*But I love you!

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 3:00 PM
i know entei is ur fave, but suicune is the best of the three legendary dogs

Sequoia
29th July 2005, 3:06 PM
--; are you guys even talking about the contest? it's not from a movie, that would be more interesting than talking about why you need Raikou...

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 3:07 PM
....XD.Okay Ill try to see it first.

Cant see it clearly.I know its one of the Legendary Dogs.

hmm....Entei at your own risk?

Sequoia
29th July 2005, 3:16 PM
seriously...post something decent instead of stuff about your favourite legendaries, aka the 3 dogs...^.^ i dunno what the pic is from...

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 3:37 PM
I know I saw it before.And whenever they meet the LD's and fail to capture they always look like flying when they run away.I surfed serebii.net for pics of me Dad.XD

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 3:47 PM
looks like a pokeball, maybe mew?

Dark Latias
29th July 2005, 3:52 PM
I give up X_X maybe the beginning of a battle?

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 3:55 PM
XD.Where's Raikou?I need to charge my batteries!Just kidding!...I wonder what time Rinrei will be online...Mostly she is online on 12-5 in the afternoon in my time...New Topic!

Raikou,Suicune,Entei these are one of the Legendary Pokemons....................Which Legendary Pokemon would you want to give a present in his/her B-day/Party,and whatcha gonna say?

XD!Ill give Entei a present,and I'll say "Thanx for being with me,through bad times or bad,thanx for being my best friend....and my Dad*hugs Entei*"XD
(use your imagination kay??)

~RaikouRider243~
29th July 2005, 4:00 PM
Raikou, most certainly. I'd have to thank him for everything from the hard battles he's won to all the times he's let me ride him. Wheeee!!

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 4:02 PM
XD.Where's Raikou?I need to charge my batteries!Just kidding!...I wonder what time Rinrei will be online...Mostly she is online on 12-5 in the afternoon in my time...New Topic!

Raikou,Suicune,Entei these are one of the Legendary Pokemons....................Which Legendary Pokemon would you want to give a present in his/her B-day/Party,and whatcha gonna say?

XD!Ill give Entei a present,and I'll say "Thanx for being with me,through bad times or bad,thanx for being my best friend....and my Dad*hugs Entei*"XD
(use your imagination kay??)

ur wish has come true.

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 4:03 PM
Awright!Raikou is here!*rejoices*!Now I wonder where is bloodstone is...About the pic of Rinrei...I might be wrong you know.But too bad I cant guess again.

AWRIGHT!The Three Legendary Dogs/Beast are in the house!XD!

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 4:08 PM
here dude, now u can make ur amazing threesome!

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 4:11 PM
XD!Hehehe!Raikou dosent post too much here in this thread...I dont know why.

pisces_beedrill
29th July 2005, 4:15 PM
maybe it is because suicune will thrash his raikou *s*******
no offence to anyone

SeanLuigi
29th July 2005, 4:16 PM
XD!But Raikou might shock your Suicune.XD.Just kidding.

Dark Latias
29th July 2005, 9:45 PM
suicune, I'll say....happy birthday? 0.o

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 8:13 AM
what swellow said

Rinrei
30th July 2005, 8:26 AM
Awright!Raikou is here!*rejoices*!Now I wonder where is bloodstone is...About the pic of Rinrei...I might be wrong you know.But too bad I cant guess again.

AWRIGHT!The Three Legendary Dogs/Beast are in the house!XD!

Err.... of course you can guess again... But only if I see the first answer... And you spelled my name righT! 0.o;;; Poor TEE... He has to dance the you know what... Anyway, I guess the contest was too hard after all >_< Maybe I shouldn't post special eppies. Well, guess this one and I'll host another one of the movies...

I'll give it to Suicune! ^^ I'll give Suicune a... something related to water... And say, "Happy Birthday!" Okay... taht was lame...

Sequoia
30th July 2005, 8:56 AM
XD i take Suicune, and...i dunno, wish it happy birthday? ^.^ the present would be a Mystic Water, of course...

bloodstone and SeanLuigi, you guys are SERIOUSLY spamming the club up...i would suggest you stop it

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 8:58 AM
sorry. *weep*

Sequoia
30th July 2005, 10:29 AM
i'm not meaning to be harsh...nor am i a co-owner, but it gets annoying hearing stuff about the legendary dogs all the time...^.^ now, if you'll talk about Latias and Latios....

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 10:33 AM
pah, now a good subject would be celebi

SeanLuigi
30th July 2005, 10:47 AM
I know maybe its Legend of Thunder!>.<

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 11:07 AM
huh?????????????????????????????????

Rinrei
30th July 2005, 11:10 AM
I know maybe its Legend of Thunder!>.<

Yep, that's correct ^^ Well, let's talk about Latias and Latios now! Like Jane said...

SeanLuigi
30th July 2005, 11:11 AM
Too bad its not counted.XD!But I dont know anything about Latios and his sis Winwei!XD

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 11:13 AM
now can we talk about celebi?

Sequoia
30th July 2005, 11:14 AM
huh?????????????????????????????????
THIS is what i'm talking about...-_-;; the club doesn't need anymore posts like this

XD number one fact about Latias and Latios: they're from Hoenn...

Rinrei
30th July 2005, 11:14 AM
Too bad its not counted.XD!But I dont know anything about Latios and his sis Winwei!XD

Winwei? -_-;;; Anyway, I forgot! SeanLuigi, Bloodstone, stop the spam, please...

EDIT:
Ya, sure we can talk about Celebi, Bloodstone. As long as it doesn't count spamming! I love Celebi ^^

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 11:22 AM
ya, he is cute, adorible and powerful

SeanLuigi
30th July 2005, 11:37 AM
Okay okay sorry!I didnt watch Celebi and Suicunes movie yet,so what happen to Celebi on that movie and why did Suicune appered all of the sudden?Can She talk?

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 11:57 AM
no, but celebi died, and celebi frm the future and past came and saved him. suicune cleaned the water of life.

Rinrei
30th July 2005, 11:57 AM
Okay okay sorry!I didnt watch Celebi and Suicunes movie yet,so what happen to Celebi on that movie and why did Suicune appered all of the sudden?Can She talk?
Suicune and Celebi has no gneder... Well, Suicune is known as the North Wind while Celebi is the Voice of the Forest. Suicune appeared suddenly because it saw sometghing happening... What other movies do you watch then?

SeanLuigi
30th July 2005, 12:02 PM
I only saw Mewtwo strikes back,PKMN the Movie 2000 the one Lugia is...and....the yyou know what movie...which I told you before Rinrei

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 12:36 PM
u have not watched spell of the unown?

Sequoia
30th July 2005, 12:52 PM
XD better than me...i only saw Pokemon the Movie 2000

SeanLuigi
30th July 2005, 1:18 PM
.....I do not wish to discuss about that movie.

pisces_beedrill
30th July 2005, 1:21 PM
why, it has entei in it.

XD better than me...i only saw Pokemon the Movie 2000
luck u, i have never seen that movie.

Sequoia
30th July 2005, 1:33 PM
XD that was like 5 years ago....back when i was 7 >.<!

SeanLuigi
30th July 2005, 1:41 PM
^^!New TOPIC!

Among all the PKMN legendary movie which is the one which you like the most and hate the most!

I like PKMN 2000!I hate Spell of the Unown!>.<!Rinrei and some of me friends know why.

Sequoia
30th July 2005, 3:48 PM
Among all the PKMN legendary movie which is the one which you like the most and hate the most!
^.^ i can't answer...i've only seen one movie, so i can't exactly say what i like/hate...

Dark Latias
30th July 2005, 3:53 PM

I like: pokemon heroes
I hate: Mew and the wave guiding hero: Rukaro(cus it won't come out:p)

rayziken
30th July 2005, 7:37 PM

I like the movie Pokemon Destiny Deoxys since it had Rayquaza
I hate the movie Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker since that is the only Pokemon movie I haven't seen.

~RaikouRider243~
30th July 2005, 9:51 PM
I liked The Power of One the best, with Spell of the Unown second. I hated Jirachi WIsh Maker, it was so boring. The anime is better than that. XD

Charocal
30th July 2005, 11:33 PM
Hello, I don't know if your still taking members. I am not scanning through 48 pages to find out either. If you are, I would like to join. My favorite legendary Pokemon are Mew and Lugia. Mew being the best. I mean it's so adorable. I just want to squeeze it as hard as possible. Also my favorite movie is Mewtwo Strikes Back. I mean it has Mew in it. Who can't like it. My least favorite was Wish Maker. The story for it wasn't really that great. I fell asleep the first time watching it. Also, I hate Jirachi. So am I in?

Avegaille
31st July 2005, 6:50 AM
^^!New TOPIC!

I like PKMN 2000!I hate Spell of the Unown!>.<!Rinrei and some of me friends know why.

Hmmm... I like Jirachi Wish Maker, for now, and I don't think I hate any Pokemon movies at all... o_O;;;

And welcome to the club, Charocal! XP

Members:
3. Co-Owner 2 - Suicide | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 1 Point

35. Bloodstone | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi and Celebii
36. Charocal | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Lugia

pisces_beedrill
31st July 2005, 2:03 PM

pokemon4ever: celebi, the voice of the forest.
i do not h8 any pkmn movie

~RaikouRider243~
31st July 2005, 4:28 PM
I thought the CGI graphics and the anime graphics on Pokémon 4Ever clashed terribly. Anyone agree?

Rinrei
31st July 2005, 4:55 PM
I thought the CGI graphics and the anime graphics on Pokémon 4Ever clashed terribly. Anyone agree?

Do you mean as in 'Terrible graphics'? I thought the graphics were cool!

Let's see... My favorite... Hm... I don't have a favorite... But if I have to choose, I'll choose Celebi: Voice of the Forest! And I don't have a hate too. Since I like all of the shows.

~RaikouRider243~
31st July 2005, 7:09 PM
I agree that the CGI graphics and the anime graphics were cool, but they look terribe together. For one thing, the frame rate on the CGI Celebi machine was a lot higher than the anime graphics surrounding it. The CGI for Suicune also clashed with the graphics of the rider (Ash). Man I can't believe he was riding a SUICUNE in that movie. He's not good enough to ride Suicune! XD

GoldenHouou
31st July 2005, 7:22 PM
Um, can I join?

Mr. Mime
31st July 2005, 7:25 PM
I wanna join! My favourite Legendaries are:

Mew...Jirachi...Deoxys

Omega
31st July 2005, 7:26 PM

Mewtwo Strikes Back. And the one I hate the most: Spell of The Unown

Charocal
31st July 2005, 9:27 PM
Okay, cool! Thanks for letting me join. The CGI graphics mixed in with the anime really annoyed me in the movie. I mean it wasn't terrible but, why couldn't they just use the anime for the backround. It would have flowed together nicely.

Rinrei
1st August 2005, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the club, new members!
Members:
3. Co-Owner 2 - Suicide | Favorite Legendaries : Mew and Latios | Contest Points: 1 Point

35. Bloodstone | Favorite Legendaries: Jirachi and Celebii
36. Charocal | Favorite Legendaries: Mew and Lugia
37. Mr. Mime | Favorite Legendaries: Mew, Jirachi and Deoxys
38. Golden Houou | Favorite Legendaries: None yet

And RaikouRider243, you're absoulutely right! Ash deoesn't deserve to ride Suicune! I wanna ride it!

New Topic!
If your party is full of Legendaries(6 Pokemon) And you want to make way for a Rayquaza. Which Legendary will you put in your PC?
Um... Groudon? ^^;;;

Teehee
1st August 2005, 10:22 AM
You must be crazy... why would I... oh.. I'll put up Arcanine... *because it IS legendary lol*

Rinrei
1st August 2005, 11:25 AM
You must be crazy... why would I... oh.. I'll put up Arcanine... *because it IS legendary lol*

No I'm not :\ I just do't really like Groudon... Since I don't really fancy ground types...

Teehee
1st August 2005, 11:28 AM
No I'm not :\ I just do't really like Groudon... Since I don't really fancy ground types...

lol!!! That was in response to the subject, not to your post Rinrei :P. But you are crazy otherwise lol *hahaha*

Charocal
1st August 2005, 4:00 PM
Let me think about this one. Jirachi would defiantely be my choice. It just annoys me. Plus I didn't like the Psychic/Steel combo. Also Jirachi: Wish Maker was boring. Yeah, so there you go.

SeanLuigi
2nd August 2005, 7:46 AM
If your party is full of Legendaries(6 Pokemon) And you want to make way for a Rayquaza. Which Legendary will you put in your PC?

Uh...Ho-oh?XD

Can I make another topic pwease?

If there is a cutness contest who do you think will win?Mew,Celebi or Jirachi?
I bet its Mew Mew!*hugs Mew*His soooo cute!^_^

Teehee
2nd August 2005, 8:08 AM
Jirachi wins for cuteness-nuff said.

Next topic-Would you change the TYPE of any legendary? I'd prefer Lugia to be a Dragon/Psychic...

pisces_beedrill
2nd August 2005, 8:19 AM
i prefer mew to be psychic/normal

Rinrei
2nd August 2005, 9:24 AM
OMG! Definately Celebi! It's so cute! ^^

Would you change the TYPE of any legendary?
Um... I like the Lgenedaries the way they are 0.o;;

Sequoia
2nd August 2005, 2:55 PM
Would You Change the type of any Legendary?
i dunno...maybe...Psychic/Ice? XD i like Psychic and Ice...

Charocal
2nd August 2005, 4:54 PM
Mew all the way. Those little cat like ears and cute little face. Mew is so adorable.

Would You Change the type of any Legendary?
I think that Ruikaro should be Psychic/Fighting. Then again there too many Psychic legendaries. I don't have a clue what I would change.

SeanLuigi
3rd August 2005, 7:58 AM
Would you change the TYPE of any legendary?

No..I dont wanna!>.<!But if Entei wants to change...then I will obey.XD

pisces_beedrill
3rd August 2005, 8:06 AM
oh and for the cutness contest, celebi should win. it is so cute!

SeanLuigi
3rd August 2005, 8:11 AM
So...is there a new contest Rinrei?

Rinrei
3rd August 2005, 8:27 AM
Ya, sure, a new contest! 1... 2... 3... go! Answer!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5291/1790pn.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5291/1790pn.jpg
There already a clue in that pic.... :\

Teehee
3rd August 2005, 8:31 AM
Jirachi Wish Maker!!!! *hopes it is lol*

SeanLuigi
3rd August 2005, 8:48 AM
Ahhh!Spell of the Unown!(If it is!Stop haunting me UNOWN!)

Rinrei
3rd August 2005, 9:43 AM
Ahhh!Spell of the Unown!(If it is!Stop haunting me UNOWN!)

Yep, Spell Of The Unkown it is! Ain't it obvious that you will get it correct? New topic, everyone!

Which Legendary Pokemon do you think is known as 'Beautiful'?
Um... I think Suicune is beautiful... Kyogre is too ^^

pisces_beedrill
3rd August 2005, 10:40 AM
spell of the unknown.

every legendary pokemon is beautiful exept regirock

Sequoia
3rd August 2005, 11:51 AM
XD beautiful legendary? I don't know...the only Pokemon that's ever been described as "beautiful" is Milotic...^.^ Latias then...aww, I missed a contest >.<

~RaikouRider243~
3rd August 2005, 3:50 PM

Suicune. Such grace when racing across the land...quite amazing.

pisces_beedrill
3rd August 2005, 3:55 PM
what he said ^

Dark Latias
3rd August 2005, 4:38 PM

what he said ^

SeanLuigi
4th August 2005, 7:56 AM
Suicune is the most beautiful Legendary Pokemon of all!XD!She is full of grace,purity and beauty,I can daze at that Godess Pokemon forever!I mean it!
Hey I cant say Entei to be beautiful nor Raikou!They are both boys!>.<!

Lets have new Topicy!

If you first say...er saw your most beloved Legendary Pokemon whatcha gonna do?
Im gonna hug Entei and say I love you!XD!*hugs Entei*I love you Entei!

rayziken
4th August 2005, 7:58 AM
If you first saw your most beloved Legendary Pokemon whatcha gonna do?
Capture him and take care of him.

SeanLuigi
4th August 2005, 8:20 AM
I wonder if Entei or Raikou is in love with Suicune?XD

pisces_beedrill
4th August 2005, 8:34 AM
never entei, because suicune can beat him up!
If you first saw your most beloved Legendary Pokemon whatcha gonna do?

get him to trust me and visit every so often.

SeanLuigi
4th August 2005, 8:39 AM
>.<!Hey!...Did I miss any new contest?

Rinrei
4th August 2005, 11:05 AM
>.<!Hey!...Did I miss any new contest?
Nope, you dind't...

*Hugs* Suicune! Or Celebi...? ^^;;; I love them both! *Hugs*

OMG! And I just noticed something... PAGE 50!!! *Blows Lugia Trumpet*0.o;; That was random...

Well, new contest!
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6609/4200zs.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6609/4200zs.jpg

Sequoia
4th August 2005, 12:26 PM
Spell of the Unown! ^^;; i dunno...

oh, I dunno...give it a PokeBlock/Berry? XD or give it a hug...

congrats on reaching page 50! *blows Latias trumpet* XD

pisces_beedrill
4th August 2005, 1:15 PM
i think pokemon the movie 2000

Mudkip_boy
4th August 2005, 1:18 PM
Pokemon 2000?

pisces_beedrill
4th August 2005, 1:20 PM
i never watched the movie so i am just guessing.

Sequoia
4th August 2005, 1:51 PM
^^; I'm guessing too....but Pokemon the Movie 2000 seems likely...

Flare
4th August 2005, 3:07 PM
Sorry I have been gone so long everybody, my computer crashed when I got back from my Grandmothers. Anyway I am back now. I think that's from either spell of the unknown or The Power Of One

Charocal
5th August 2005, 12:29 AM
I think Suicune could be considered the most beutiful. I mean in comparison with all the others, it defiantely is.

Squezze Mew untill it can no longer breath.

I think thats 2000. The part where Zapdos is zapping stuff. Thats my guess.

2bcelebi320
5th August 2005, 2:31 AM
The picture is from Pokemon 2000. That's a definate answer.

I'd say Moltres, because it is a phoenix-like Legendary. I absolutely adore the phoenix.

If you say...er saw your most beloved Legendary Pokemon whatcha gonna do?
Ride on the back of Articuno.

~RaikouRider243~
5th August 2005, 2:41 AM
Hop on Raikou's back and ride as fast as it can carry me!

Teehee
5th August 2005, 8:43 AM
I think I would try talking to it. If Latias can act like Lugia, I'll be happyrooni!!!

pisces_beedrill
5th August 2005, 11:18 AM
Hop on Raikou's back and ride as fast as it can carry me!

you and speed. oh, can i change my fave legendaries frm jirachi, celebi and suicune to unown, celebi and suicune?

Avegaille
5th August 2005, 1:36 PM
Nope, you dind't...

*Hugs* Suicune! Or Celebi...? ^^;;; I love them both! *Hugs*

OMG! And I just noticed something... PAGE 50!!! *Blows Lugia Trumpet*0.o;; That was random...

Finally, we reached page 50! XP

Hmm, as for me, I would kiss the Legendary!... but eeewww.... o_O;;;

Sequoia
5th August 2005, 1:42 PM
XD has Rinrei replied to everyone about the contest yet? O_o...

Avegaille
5th August 2005, 2:16 PM
I don't think so... since she's really busy with studying....

Anyways.. do you guys want a new topic or stick to the old one?

Sequoia
5th August 2005, 3:45 PM
what was the old topic in the first place?