PDA

View Full Version : Adoption Centre Records

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

enchantress
26th October 2004, 3:57 PM
You can have up to 6 Pokémon in your party and up to 6 in your PC. If you want to remove one to make more room, just post its stats here and remove it from your party.

Rules and Information:
1) If you want a Pokémon that has been left here, post saying which one you want and add it to your party. You CANNOT adopt a pokémon that is a higher level than any pokemon in your current party.
2) Your Starter Pokémon cannot be added to the Adoption List.
3) If you want a Pokémon that has not been left here, post which one you want and it will be put on a request list.
4) All evolved pokémon are to be paid for in rare candies. First evolutions are free, second evolutions will cost two candies and third evolutions will cost three. Payments are to be made up front.
5) Any Egg and/or Move Tutor moves a pokémon knows are to be paid for in rare candies (the same way you would have paid for them yourself if you sent the pokémon to the Move Tutor). TM/HM moves do not apply. Payments are to be made up front.
6) If a pokémon is put into adoption and being held for another member due to their request for it, that person will have one week to pick it up before their requested pokémon is placed into general adoption. Any new requests for that pokémon while it is being held will not be accepted until it has left the Adoption Centre.
7) All payments must be made up front when candies are needed as payment for the pokémon in question, DO NOT add it to your party until you have confirmation.
8) Babysitting is allowed if you have made an agreement with another member to look after your pokémon for a while. When the pokémon is dropped off, the owner will post it's stats here for the babysitter. When the time comes to return the pokémon to it's owner, the babysitter will post it's stats for the owner to return and claim it.

- Any adopted Pokémon CANNOT be traded through the Cable Club or given away to another member. If you no longer wish to keep an adopted pokémon it must be returned to the Adoption Centre and put up for general adoption.

- limegreen represents that a request has been fulfilled.

Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Mawile (M) Lv.5 w/Poison Fang, Metronome & Tri-Attack (On hold for Samot until March 1st)

Babysitting Service:
enchantress' Lapras (F) Lv. 23 with Shiny_Magneton
Shiny_Magneton's Spheal (M) Lv. 5 with MetalYoshi17
Wayne's Slowpoke (M) Lv. 8 with Teal

Pokémon Requests:
Torchic (M) - Seraphium
Scyther (M) - Vagabond Aeon
Houndour - Dyflam
Houndour (F) - Elemental Dragon
Larvitar (M) - Pikachu King
Dratini (M) - Pichu Lover
Nidoran (M) - Rokman
Pinsir - Jaelinfunk
Magikarp - Aquatic Angel
Poliwag - Aron Fan
Teddiursa - Golden Mew
Murkrow - Fluorii
Mawile - Samot
Mareep - MetalGardevoir
Skitty - Ringo
Togepi (F) - Typhlosion X
Wurmple - Latias10
Skarmory - Kittsie
Wailmer - Waterlight
Nidoran (M/F) - Nuzleaf Blower
Bulbasaur - Schrack
Torchic (M) - Blastoise Brigade
Dratini - Radical Edward
Eevee - Ariel
Larvitar - Epyon
Shuckle - Sheer Cold
Oddish - Aurora Wish
Seedot - Bart
Seviper (M) - mew lover
Weedle - Takashi
Eevee - Kas85
Wingull - Professor Xic
Sandshrew (M) - Goin' Graveler
Chinchou - Elite Water Trainer
Chinchou - Tha Legend
Pichu - tommyship2
Nidoran (F) - Kauser79
Electrike - rosedarkmaster
Lotad - LordAndrew
Weedle - Cold Fusion
Vulpix - Dark Fire
Treecko - joshua
Spheal - Flames Galore
Houndour - artemis fowl
Zangoose - Ice Tyranitar
Sableye - Rekkuza
Totodile - !すげい!
Wurmple - ForeverFlygon
Slugma - ShinyStaryu
Electrike - Vilexaron
Abra - Shiny_Magneton
Meowth - Trick-or-Treater
Scyther - thed3

aron fan
28th November 2004, 12:26 AM
poliwag any

Golden Mew
3rd December 2004, 2:34 PM
Can I be put on your list? Teddiursa, any gender.

ForeverFlygon
3rd December 2004, 4:03 PM
How about... an Entei? j/k!
I would like to requast a Magnemite. It doen't have a gender...

Fluorii
3rd December 2004, 4:57 PM
Murkrow, any.

Tomas
4th December 2004, 3:54 AM
Mawile, Female but I'll take a male.

Amras.MG
4th December 2004, 2:24 PM
I'd like to request a Charmander, gender does not matter, please.

Thank yew...

Child Prodijy
4th December 2004, 2:40 PM
Can I cancel my request?

Ringo
4th December 2004, 4:43 PM
I'm requesting a Skitty.

Typhlosion X
5th December 2004, 1:15 AM
Togepi Female

The Phoenix
6th December 2004, 6:11 AM
I'm removing my request for Skarmory since I have one now, thank you Tessie.

Dream Breaker
10th December 2004, 1:59 AM
could i place a request for an aron any gender please

Flames Galore
10th December 2004, 9:49 PM
I'm requesting a charmander, any gender.

Latias10
11th December 2004, 4:47 PM
I would like to request a Wurmple. Thanks.

Radical Edward
11th December 2004, 5:27 PM
I'm changing my request to totodile

Kittsie
11th December 2004, 6:27 PM
Well, I myself shall request a Skarmory, any gender.

Waterlight
12th December 2004, 7:04 PM
Can i have a Wailmer, any gender please?

-Tom-

Nuzleaf Blower
12th December 2004, 11:53 PM
any gender Nidoran(M or F)

schrack
16th December 2004, 1:18 AM
Can I get a Bulbasaur please. Any gender is fine.

enchantress
16th December 2004, 2:57 AM
Can I get a Bulbasaur please. Any gender is fine.
I could be wrong, but from the way you worded that it sounded as though you believed you would receive the Bulbasaur after I add it to the list.

Like I said, I could be wrong, but just so there isn't any confusion I'm going to point out that this is a request list. Should the pokemon you requested become available to adopt (which doesn't look likely to happen any time soon, UPN's Adoption list has already been cleaned out), you will get the first claim on it providing nobody has requested one before you.

I only wanted to point that out so if I'm mistaken... meh. Doesn't matter. Just ignore this post.

BlastoseBrigade
16th December 2004, 5:28 PM
a boy Torchic please

Radical Edward
26th December 2004, 10:35 PM
request change yet again.this time dratini.

Ariel
27th December 2004, 2:03 PM
Requesting Eevee please Tessa.

Epyon
29th December 2004, 3:18 PM
May I request a Larvitar, Any Gender

Amras.MG
2nd January 2005, 1:23 PM
Changing my request to Spinda. Thanks Tess.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
2nd January 2005, 2:47 PM
Requesting a Shuckle. Level and gender, I don't give a care, but I need one.

~*Aurora Wish*~
3rd January 2005, 2:43 AM
Request for an Oddish. Level below 5 and Gender is Female

Kurou-kun
3rd January 2005, 11:46 PM
Male Seedot please. Any level will do.

Amras.MG
5th January 2005, 2:03 AM
Tess, I have a question... when the Pokemon from the Shard Shop go to an Adoption Center, do they go to UPN, or here? I saw that Eon traded you a Ledyba for a shard quest, but that Ledyba didn't come here... why was that? Thanks

MG

enchantress
5th January 2005, 2:07 AM
The pokemon goes into the Adoption Centre of the person's Home Board.

My Home Board is UPN and my Shard Quest was at UPN. I received Ledyba from Eon here but I handed it in at UPN because well, because it's my Home Board.

So that's why Ledyba ended up in UPN's Adoption Centre.

Amras.MG
5th January 2005, 2:12 AM
Oh, okay, thanks. If somebody gets their pokemon wrong, does it go to that person's home board Adoption Centre, also?

MG

enchantress
5th January 2005, 2:16 AM
Umm, to be honest I've never really come across a case like that. I've never had anyone hand in the wrong pokemon. I guess the person could either keep the pokemon or leave it with me. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I guess I'd most likely just put it into Adoption (of the person's Home Board), it's the simplest solution.

Amras.MG
5th January 2005, 2:17 AM
Thanks. Sorry for the stupid questions. lol ^^;;

MG

enchantress
5th January 2005, 2:18 AM
They're not stupid questions and it's perfectly fine :)

mew lover
5th January 2005, 2:21 AM
i would like a serviper,male.

Takashi
5th January 2005, 4:12 AM
I would like a Weedle if anyone has one. Gender doesn't matter. Thank you. (Love Beedrils)

Spirit_of_Auron
5th January 2005, 5:36 AM
I'd like an eevee, any gender, low level if possible, because I'd like to raise it my self. Thanks.

enchantress
6th January 2005, 6:21 PM
Dropping off a level 10 female Spinda from the Shard Shop (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1078079&posted=1#post1078079) and holding it for Metal Gardevoir due to his request.

Amras.MG
6th January 2005, 8:57 PM
I'll take the Spinda, thanks so much Tess!

BTW, Sneasel is Level 10 now, so I can. LOL

Trick-or-Treater
8th January 2005, 4:49 PM
Could i have a Wurmple (ml)?

Professor Xic
8th January 2005, 10:33 PM
I'm requesting a LEVEL 5 Wingull, I don't care about the gender, only for the level.

LordAndrew
9th January 2005, 8:05 AM
I want to place a request for a Level 5 Spinarak (Gender does not matter to me.)

Goin' Graveler
9th January 2005, 10:53 AM
I'm looking for a Sandshrew (M).

Amras.MG
9th January 2005, 1:57 PM
Am i allowed to request another Pokemon, Tess?

MG

Elite Water Trainer
10th January 2005, 11:24 AM
I want to request a Chinchou please.

enchantress
11th January 2005, 3:19 PM
Am i allowed to request another Pokemon, Tess?

MGYes, you may request another pokemon if you wish.

And for everyone else - only request the pokemon (and gender if you want to be picky), but not the level.

Amras.MG
11th January 2005, 9:00 PM
Okay, then I request a Mareep, please! Thanks!

And I shall always remember the Adoption Center's victory...

MG

Tha Legend
13th January 2005, 1:51 AM
I would like to request a chinchou as well.

EDIT: Any Gender

~Legend~

Trick-or-Treater
13th January 2005, 2:36 PM
i would like to change my request to Spoink please.

rosedarkmaster
13th January 2005, 6:50 PM
i need a low lvl electrike or cyntaquil plz my pikachu needs some company he is very lonely

Golden Mew
13th January 2005, 7:51 PM
i need a low lvl electrike or cyntaquil plz my pikachu needs some company he is very lonely
1st. Request 1 pokemon, please, you can't request 2.

2nd. You sound as if you're gonna get the pokemon you've asked for straight away, you're not. Remeber, this is an adoption center, not a 'giving away free pokemon' marketplace. Wait until someone drops it off for adoption.

3rd. Put in the level and gender. When you say 'low level' what level do you\ mean? Put it in!

Sorry to sound harsh, but the people working here hate telling members to read the rules and correct themselves, if you did it right then their lives would be a lot easier, because, rember, they also go to school, have homework like you.

enchantress
14th January 2005, 11:19 AM
You can request one or the other, not both. You don't need to request a level though seeing as most pokemon that are dropped off are, in 99% of cases, low levelled.

So which is it? Electrike or Cyndaquil? You may only request one pokemon at a time.

Radical Edward
16th January 2005, 10:26 PM
dropping of my level 5,female seel.I would keep her,but shes been sitting and collecing dust all the time Ive had her.she needs somone to wuv her.

Golden Mew
16th January 2005, 10:33 PM
dropping of my level 5,female seel.I would keep her,but shes been sitting and collecing dust all the time Ive had her.she needs somone to wuv her.
Can I have his seel, please?

enchantress
17th January 2005, 4:05 AM
Can I have his seel, please?
You can have her. Ice Maiden has requested Seel but she's very specific about gender. Since this is a female, Seel is yours.

Trick-or-Treater
18th January 2005, 5:01 PM
yet again a change of request. Wurmple is my request.

tommyship2
18th January 2005, 5:12 PM
I'm requesting a pichu, any gender and level.

enchantress
19th January 2005, 4:52 AM
To any members who have only one (or two) pokemon in their parties and need an extra one for a little while, I have a couple of pokemon that I am willing to loan out for the time being. They’re just sitting in my PC while I concentrate on raising other pokemon so it can’t hurt for somebody else to get some use out of them. I know of a few other UPN members who may also be willing to let you babysit for them so if you’re interested, let me know.

The two I will put up at the moment are:
Stantler (M) Lv.5 - On loan to joshua
Shuppet (M) Lv.10 - On loan to Elite Water Trainer

I may also consider loaning
Baltoy (-) Lv.27 - On loan to Flames Galore
Politoed (M) Lv33 - On loan to Juno
but they’re a little higher levelled and I’m not particularly thrilled about letting new members run around with high level pokemon.

If you do babysit and you happen to gain any levels for those pokemon while they are in your care, I will pay you one candy for each level gained. I think that’s fair.

Inferno is willing to loan
Taillow (F) Lv.6 - On loan to joshua
Corphish (M) Lv.28 - On loan to Wayne 007

Ariel is willing to loan:
Sableye (F) Lv.15 - On loan to Sheer Cold
Corsola (F) Lv.25 - On loan to Trick-Or-Treater

Remember - these pokemon are not up for Adoption, they are on loan and will be returned to their owners so try not to become too attached to them. We’re willing to allow you to babysit for a little while until you capture some more pokemon of your own or until such time that we need them back but we’ve chosen these pokemon because we’re not planning on using them in the near future.

Please don’t PM me about it, just post here. The first people to request use of those pokemon can babysit for a while but please be sure that you’re going to be sticking around FB. I don’t want to be loaning any pokemon to people who are going to be disappearing. The whole idea of loaning them out is for you to get some use out of them.

Wayne
19th January 2005, 5:07 AM
Can I get Cophish Loaned from Inferno. I only have a lotad and charmander.

enchantress
19th January 2005, 5:13 AM
Can I get Cophish Loaned from Inferno. I only have a lotad and charmander.
Done. These are Corphish's stats (the darker ones being the moves that haven't been learned yet):

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn341.gifCorphish (M) Lv.28 ------->http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn342.gifCrawdaunt (Lv.30)
Type: Water/Dark
Level Up Moves: Bubble, Harden, Vicegrip, Leer, Bubblebeam, Protect, Knock Off, Taunt (33), Crabhammer (38), Swords Dance (43), Crunch (51), Guillotine (56)
Egg Moves: Ancientpower, Mud Sport, Endeavour, Body Slam
Move Tutor Moves: Counter, Double-Edge, Mimic, Substitute
TM/HM's: Dig, Cut, Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, (after evolution: Dive)
Current Location: PC

Kauser79
19th January 2005, 5:32 AM
I would like to request a female nidoran.
I know that if i get it, it won't be soon.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
19th January 2005, 7:07 AM
Since I only have my Trapinch, could I borrow your Stantler?

If so, please post it's stats.

Thanks,
Joshua

PS. If I can have it, just PM me when you want it back.

enchantress
19th January 2005, 7:25 AM
Since I only have my Trapinch, could I borrow your Stantler?

If so, please post it's stats.

Thanks,
Joshua

PS. If I can have it, just PM me when you want it back.
Yep, here you go. I haven't had a chance to teach him any Training Centre/Egg/MT Moves yet though so he only has his basic attacks (the darker ones being the moves he hasn't yet learned):

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/custom/rudolph.gifStantler (M) Lv.5
Nickname: Rudolph/Rudy
Type: Normal
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Leer (07), Astonish (11), Hypnosis (17), Stomp (21), Sand-Attack (27), Roleplay (31), Take Down (37), Confuse Ray (41), Calm Mind (47)
Egg Moves: Spite, Disable, Bite, Swagger, Psych Up, Extrasensory
Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Mimic, Substitute, Thunder Wave
TM/HM's: Flash

I won't be needing him for at least another one or two months so you're welcome to use him in the meantime. If you do happen to get him any levels while he's in your care I'll pay you one rare candy for each level (but only if he gets them through battling, putting him in Daycare doesn't count).

Edit: Also, if you'd like to teach him any of his Egg/MT moves to make battling with him easier, let me know and I'll transfer a candy to your bank account as you need them to cover the cost of each move you put him in for.

Elite Water Trainer
19th January 2005, 9:17 AM
I have 2 pokemon. May I borrow your Shuppet?

19th January 2005, 10:33 AM
May I request a Spheal please?

And, if possible, can I borrow the Taillow please?

Please respond,
joshua

enchantress
19th January 2005, 11:29 AM
I have 2 pokemon. May I borrow your Shuppet?
Okey dokey. Shuppet's stats are as follows (with the darker moves being ones he hasn't learned yet):

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn353.gifShuppet (M) Lv.10 ------->http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn354.gifBanette (Lv.37)
Nickname:
Type: Ghost
Level Up Moves: Knock Off, Screech, Night Shade (13), Curse (20), Spite (25), Will-O-Wisp (32), Faint Attack (37), Shadow Ball (48), Snatch (55), Grudge (64)
Egg Moves: Disable, Destiny Bond, Foresight, Astonish, Imprison
Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, (Banette: Metronome), Mimic, Substitute, Thunder Wave
TM/HM's: Flash

If you want to teach Shuppet any Egg/MT moves in the meantime, PM me and I'll arrange a transfer of candies to your account to cover the cost of the moves.

May I request a Spheal please?

And, if possible, can I borrow the Taillow please?

Please respond,
joshua

*edits in your request for Spheal* aaaaand.....

Taillow's stats:

]Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn276.gifTaillow (F) Lv.6 ------->http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn277.gifSwellow (Lv.22)
Type: Normal/Flying
Level Up Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack (08), Wing Attack (13), Double Team (19), Endeavour (28), Aerial Ace (38), Agility (49)
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Supersonic, Refresh, Mirror Move, Rage, Sky Attack
Move Tutor Moves: Counter, Double-Edge, Mimic, Substitute
TM/HM's: Cut, Fly, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash

Those should do you for a while :P

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
19th January 2005, 12:55 PM
I will borrow Ariel's Sableye.

enchantress
19th January 2005, 1:02 PM
I will borrow Ariel's Sableye.
OK, here are Sableye's stats (the moves in italics are ones it hasn't learned):

Pokemon:http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn302.gifSableye (Female) Lv.15
Nickname: Diamond
Type: Dark/Ghost
Learned Moves: Leer, Scratch, Foresight, Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes (17), Fake Out (21), Detect (25), Faint Attack (29), Knock Off (33), Confuse Ray (37), Shadow Ball (41), Mean Look (45)
Trained Moves: Dig, Cut, Flash, Rock Smash
Egg Moves: Psych Up, Recover, Moonlight
Tutored Moves: Body Slam, Counter, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Mimic, Seismic Toss, Substitute

Juno
19th January 2005, 2:32 PM
Hey Tess, I'll look after your Politoed for awhile if you need someone to. I'd be happy to have the little fella.

enchantress
19th January 2005, 2:48 PM
Hey Tess, I'll look after your Politoed for awhile if you need someone to. I'd be happy to have the little fella.
Okies! Fankoo! Here are his stats (I'm sure you know by reading the others that the darker moves are ones he hasn't learned yet):

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn186.gifPolitoed (M) Lv.33
Nickname: Jean-Bob
Type: Water
Level Up Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Doubleslap, Rain Dance, Body Slam (Poliwhirl@35), Perish Song, Belly Drum (Poliwhirl@46), Swagger, Hydro Pump (Poliwhirl@54)
Egg Moves: Splash, Bubblebeam, Haze, Mind Reader, Water Sport, Ice Ball
Move Tutor Moves: Counter, Double-Edge, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Mimic, Seismic Toss, Substitute
TM/HM's: Ice Beam, Psychic, Surf, Waterfall, Dive

And the moves Poliwhirl learns he'll have to learn at the Move Tutor so if you do happen to raise his level at all, he won't automatically know those ones. So yeah, umm... I think that's it. He has a few moves but if there are any in his Egg/MT moveset that you wouldn't mind using, just let me know and I can give you some candies to cover MT costs when needed. You shouldn't have to pay for them since he's my pogeymon. So enjoy! He's a cool little fella, I'm sure you'll get on wonderfully!

Trick-or-Treater
19th January 2005, 4:59 PM
can i borrow Ariels Corsola?

rosedarkmaster
19th January 2005, 7:42 PM
sorry i apolagize about my mistake i want to adopt a lvl 5 electrike im sorry

Flames Galore
19th January 2005, 11:00 PM
Could I please borrow your baltoy? I only have two low level pokemon. Trust me, it would get good use, as I usually come to Fizzy Bubbles every day. Please?

Look, no sig!

LordAndrew
20th January 2005, 1:35 AM
I would like to change my request, I would like to request a Lotad. Gender does not matter.
-La

Esperante
20th January 2005, 1:47 AM
Can I please request a Weedle? Level and gender mean nothing to me.

Ariel
20th January 2005, 3:44 AM
Anyone who has requested anything will have to wait until Tess gets home from work. I’m not a mod so I can’t edit posts so she will have to do it.

can i borrow Ariels Corsola?
You can babysit Corsola but take good care of her. She has all of her egg moves but only one Move Tutor move. The ones in italics are the moves she hasn’t learned yet. Here are her stats:

Pokemon:http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn222.gifCorsola (Female) Lv.25
Nickname:
Type: Water/Rock
Learned Moves: Tackle, Harden, Bubble, Recover, Refresh, Bubblebeam, Spike Cannon (28), Rock Blast (34), Mirror Coat (39), Ancientpower (45)
Trained Moves: Dig, Surf, Strength, Rock Smash
Egg Moves: Rock Slide, Confuse Ray, Screech, Mist, Amnesia, Barrier, Ingrain, Icicle Spear
Tutored Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Explosion, Mimic, Substitute

Like Tess is doing I will pay you candies if you raise her levels but not if you put her in Daycare. I’m not going to pay for free levels. Only for levels she has earned through battles.

Can I get Taillow loaned from Joshua? I only have seel and Chikorita
You can’t borrow Taillow. Taillow belongs to Inferno and Joshua has already borrowed it. You better take your signature out of your post too or Tess is going to go ape.

Could I please borrow your baltoy? I only have two low level pokemon. Trust me, it would get good use, as I usually come to Fizzy Bubbles every day. Please?

Look, no sig!
These are Baltoy’s stats:

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn343.gifBaltoy (-) Lv.27 (Caught at Lv.4 in the Mountain Zone) ------->http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn344.gifClaydol (Lv.36)
Nickname:
Type: Ground/Psychic
Level Up Moves: Confusion, Harden, Rapid Spin, Mud-Slap, Psybeam, Rock Tomb, Selfdestruct, Ancientpower, Sandstorm (31), Cosmic Power (37), Explosion (45)
Egg Moves: None
Move Tutor Moves: Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Mimic, Rock Slide, Substitute
TM/HM's: Dig, (Strength - after evolution), Flash, (Rock Smash - after evolution)

Tess always calls Baltoy him even though he is genderless and all of the darker moves are the ones he hasn’t learned yet.

Acheront
20th January 2005, 5:01 AM
XD. I like how you mentioned that Tess will go ape. The terminology is so amusing and true =P. And guys, wipe out your siggies please, or prepared to be shredded to thin threads by Tess =o

Trick-or-Treater
20th January 2005, 8:32 AM
Thank you Ariel ^.^

enchantress
20th January 2005, 2:46 PM
*feigns shock* I will not go ape! How insulting!

*eats a banana*

Flames Galore
20th January 2005, 9:14 PM
Tess, does the loan of candies and payment for level-raising through battle apply to Baltoy too? Just want to clarify. Also, is there a nickname I should use for him in zones?

enchantress
21st January 2005, 3:29 PM
Tess, does the loan of candies and payment for level-raising through battle apply to Baltoy too? Just want to clarify. Also, is there a nickname I should use for him in zones?
Yes, I'll provide candies for you should you wish to teach him one of his MT moves. He is mine so I don't see why you should have to pay for it. As far as a name goes though, I've never actually given him one so you can just call him Baltoy ^-^

However, if you want to give him a temporary nickname of your own choosing you're welcome to do that. I don't really mind.

EDIT: Oh, and yes. I will give you a candy for each level that you raise him (if any), but only if they're earned in zones. Daycare is free and doesn't count. I can just as easily raise him through Daycare myself so neuuuu Daycare!

Typhlosion X
22nd January 2005, 1:05 PM
Tess,since Cyndaquil is the only pokemon I have can I borrow your Torchic?

SM
22nd January 2005, 3:29 PM
Tessie, can I please request a Male Spheal? I know one'll be coming soon. :D

enchantress
23rd January 2005, 3:29 AM
I'm loaning my level 23 female Lapras to Shiny Magneton for a while. I trust you'll take good care of her. Here are her stats:

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn131.gifLapras (F) Lv.23
Nickname: Nessie
Type: Water/Ice
Level Up Moves: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song (25), Ice Beam (31), Rain Dance (37), Safeguard (43), Hydro Pump (49), Sheer Cold (55)
Egg Moves: Foresight, Tickle, Refresh, Dragon Dance, Curse, Sleep Talk, Horn Drill
Move Tutor Moves: Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Mimic, Substitute
TM/HM's: Iron Tail, Thunder, Tri-Attack, Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Dive
Current Location: Active Team

I currently have six pokemon on loan so I personally can't give any more for the time being. Sorry for anyone else who may need something until they have another pokemon or two but I'm going to need what I have left to be onhand for the CG Campaign :/

Tess,since Cyndaquil is the only pokemon I have can I borrow your Torchic?I deliberately didn't include Torchic on the list of pokemon I can loan because I want to keep him handy should I need him in the campaign, otherwise I wouldn't mind. Did you ask for Torchic specifically because he's a fire type or only because you need another pokemon for a little while? If it's only because you need a pokemon I know another UPN member who is willing to loan her Barboach or her Zangoose for a while.

Sorry about Torchic but I need to keep him with me in case I need him. If you're interested in Boarboach or Zangoose though, let me know.

Esperante
23rd January 2005, 3:34 AM
Sorry about Torchic but I need to keep him with me in case I need him. If you're interested in Boarboach or Zangoose though, let me know.
If no one else wants either of them, I'd be glad to take it. Barboach and Zangoose are 2 of my favorites. Pweeze! I want one!

enchantress
23rd January 2005, 3:37 AM
If no one else wants either of them, I'd be glad to take it. Barboach and Zangoose are 2 of my favorites. Pweeze! I want one!
I don't see it as being a problem but I'd rather wait for TyploshionX to reply first. I'll give him first choice since he asked first and then you can have the other if it's ok with the member in question.

Typhlosion X
23rd January 2005, 4:05 AM
I guess I'll take Zangoose.

Esperante
23rd January 2005, 4:26 AM
Then that leaves me with Barboach, which I really wanted anyways. Hooray!

Radical Edward
23rd January 2005, 4:39 AM
Dropping off my lvl 8 female roslia,Florez for Golden Mew.She knows Spikes as an egg move,and thats all.

enchantress
23rd January 2005, 4:45 AM
Ok, these pokemon belong to Ice Maiden, if you have any questions you can PM her about it.

I guess I'll take Zangoose.Here are his stats:

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn335.gifZangoose Lv.21
Moves:
01 Scratch
04 Leer
07 Quick Attack
10 Swords Dance
13 Fury Cutter
19 Slash
25 Pursuit
31 Crush Claw
37 Taunt
46 Detect
55 False Swipe
Other Moves:
TM Dig
HM Strength
HM Rock Smash
Egg Flail
Egg Double Kick
Egg Razor Wind
Egg Counter
Egg Roar
Egg Curse
MT Body Slam
MT Double-Edge
MT Mega Kick
MT Mega Punch
MT Mimic
MT Rock Slide
MT Seismic Toss
MT Substitute
MT Thunder Wave

Then that leaves me with Barboach, which I really wanted anyways. Hooray!And a double surprise for you - Barboach is SHINY!

Pokemon: http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/sp339.gifBarboach Lv.11 -------> *shiny*http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/sp340.gifWhiscash Lv.30
Moves:
01 Tickle (Whiscash)
01 Mud-Slap
06 Mud Sport
06 Water Sport
11 Water Gun
16 Magnitude
21 Amnesia
26 Rest
26 Snore
36 Earthquake
46 Future Sight
56 Fissure
Other Moves:
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Strength (Whiscash)
HM Rock Smash (Whiscash)
HM Waterfall
HM Dive
Egg Thrash
Egg Whirlpool
Egg Spark
MT Double-Edge
MT Mimic
MT Rock Slide (Whiscash)
MT Substitute

Remember, all of the pokemon that have been loaned are just that - ON LOAN. Try not to become too attached to them because they will eventually be returned to their owners until such time that you have another couple of pokemon of you own or their owners need them back.

Golden Mew
23rd January 2005, 12:51 PM
Dropping off my lvl 8 female roslia,Florez for Golden Mew.She knows Spikes as an egg move,and thats all.
Picking up Radical Edward's level 8 female Roselia, Florez.

Dark Fire
23rd January 2005, 9:07 PM
I would like a vulpix, and gender [female preferably].

Trick-or-Treater
24th January 2005, 7:40 AM
can you give an adopted Pokémon away?

enchantress
24th January 2005, 1:30 PM
can you give an adopted Pokémon away?Yes, you can give an adopted pokemon away but you cannot ask for any kind of payment for it. So in other words, you cannot trade it.

24th January 2005, 11:51 PM
I'd like to change my request from a Spheal to a Treecko.

Joshua

Flames Galore
25th January 2005, 1:28 AM
I'd like to change my request to a spheal, any gender. Thank you.

Dream Breaker
25th January 2005, 1:38 AM
changing request to a male spheal please, i love the icy blue seal like creature

enchantress
25th January 2005, 7:54 AM
Dropping off a level 6 male Spheal from the Shard Shop (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1140614&posted=1#post1140614), and putting it on hold for Shiny Magneton.

What a shame joshua has only recently requested a change or he would have gotten this little one... :(

artemis fowl
25th January 2005, 4:00 PM
I don't see any rules against posting here when you have only your starter pokemon, so I'll take a houndour, any gender.

SM
25th January 2005, 9:10 PM
Actually, Tess, I'm going to do him a favor, so I could keep Spheal.

MY SPHEAL!

Thanks, Tess, for my Spheal back and the Moon Stone.

Ice Tyranitar
25th January 2005, 10:43 PM
zangoose, any gender

ForeverFlygon
25th January 2005, 10:44 PM
I will drop off my lv. 5 Wynaut for MG to pick up, as a re-pay since he gave me his Sneasel. Here, MetalGardevoir. *drops off*

Amras.MG
25th January 2005, 10:49 PM
Picking up teh Lv. 5 Wynaut. Thanks!

Rekkuza
26th January 2005, 12:58 AM
Im requesting a Sableye preferable female, but male will do too.

enchantress
26th January 2005, 10:41 AM
any pokemon,any gender,lvl 5

http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=997780#post997780
FB info
This is a ridiculous post *deletes*

The request list is in place for the purpose of eventually obtaining the pokemon you want the most, not the first thing that comes along. If you can't be specific, don't request anything.

ROBEATSKEE1
26th January 2005, 12:26 PM
okay then how about this
EDIT: totodile any gender

enchantress
26th January 2005, 12:53 PM
okay then how about this
totodile ,gender: M or F ,lvl 5Better, thank you, although levels aren't necessary. I doubt you're going to find many people willing to drop off level 50 pokemon...

And if you're not fussy about gender there isn't any need to post male or female, the pokemon is all I need.

SM
2nd February 2005, 12:48 AM
I'm letting MetalYoshi17 borrow my Spheal for a while. I'm not getting anything, so even though it was adopted MY can use it for a while.

;363; Spheal-Male, Lv. 6

ATTACKS:
Powder Snow
Growl
Defense Curl
Water Gun
Encore, Lv. 7
Ice Ball, Lv. 13
Body Slam, Lv. 19
Aurora Beam, Lv. 25
Hail, Lv. 31
Rest, Lv. 37
Snore, Lv. 37
Blizzard, Lv. 43
Sheer Cold, Lv. 49
Surf
Waterfall

Blue is known by level up, Red is going to be learned at that level, and yellow is MT, HM, TM, or naturally known move.

MetalYoshi17
2nd February 2005, 12:50 AM
I'm letting MetalYoshi17 borrow my Spheal for a while. I'm not getting anything, so even though it was adopted MY can use it for a while.

;363; Spheal-Male, Lv. 6

ATTACKS:
Powder Snow
Growl
Defense Curl
Water Gun
Encore, Lv. 7
Ice Ball, Lv. 13
Body Slam, Lv. 19
Aurora Beam, Lv. 25
Hail, Lv. 31
Rest, Lv. 37
Snore, Lv. 37
Blizzard, Lv. 43
Sheer Cold, Lv. 49
Surf
Waterfall

Blue is known by level up, Red is going to be learned at that level, and yellow is MT, HM, TM, or naturally known move.
Thanks a lot, Shiny_Magneton! *claims Spheal* I'll post this in my sig so everyone knows of the change. I'll be giving back in a little while, but I'll post when that time comes...

Amras.MG
2nd February 2005, 3:01 AM
Dropping off Level 5 Wynaut (male) for lilbluecorsola. I hope she can be a loving trainer for him.

MG

lilbluecorsola
2nd February 2005, 3:07 AM
Dropping off Level 5 Wynaut (male) for lilbluecorsola. I hope she can be a loving trainer for him.

MG

Picking up Level 5 Wynaut. Thanks MG!

ForeverFlygon
2nd February 2005, 8:55 AM
It's my fault that you got it. Anyway, I'd like to change my request to a Wurmple. Thanks!

Xander
2nd February 2005, 9:12 AM
I have been instructed by Tess herself to change the Adoption Centre rules and to inform you that she is unhappy with the abuse of the current system. Adopted pokemon have never been allowed to be traded but as of now they will not be allowed to be given to another member of your choice either. This is blatant abuse of the loophole in the Adoption rules especially considering how much of it has been going on lately. If you adopt a pokemon and no longer wish to have it on your team it must be returned to the Adoption Centre and put up for general Adoption or there will no longer be an Adoption facility available for you to use.

Amras.MG
2nd February 2005, 8:55 PM
I believe that this has come about because of me... so I'd like to apoligize. I was feeling really guilty, and still am.

MG

SM
2nd February 2005, 9:23 PM
Xander, was that meant toward me? Because I just thought it was OK to let MetalYoshi use it until he caught another Pokemon, like Tess is doing for me with Lapras...

NOTE: This wasn't permanent, just for maybe a month at the most.

lilbluecorsola
3rd February 2005, 1:31 AM
;.; I'm really sorry. I didn't realize it was against the rules. I didn't even know someone else wanted it.

If you still do, you can have it...

Xander
3rd February 2005, 3:29 AM
Xander, was that meant toward me? Because I just thought it was OK to let MetalYoshi use it until he caught another Pokemon, like Tess is doing for me with Lapras...

NOTE: This wasn't permanent, just for maybe a month at the most.
Shiny_Magneton, this rule being put into effect has nothing to do with your allowing Metal Yoshi to babysit so don't blame yourself. Babysitting isn't a problem. It is common practice in FB to have somebody look after a pokemon for a short time. The problem arising is the abuse of the "No trading adopted pokemon" rule. People are abusing this by adopting a pokemon and then giving that pokemon to another member. While this was acceptable for a long time because it rarely occured, it has been happening too frequently as of late. It's getting to a point where somebody wants a pokemon but also wants to be able to trade it at a later date so they have somebody else pick it up for them which will allow the person it is given to the option of trading when they decide they don't want it anymore.

This is abuse of the loophole in the rules and is why FB mods have been forced to make so many. Mods do not like rules any more than you do but when they see people taking unfair advantage of any situation that gives one member personal benefit over others they need to do something to stop it. It would be a lovely world if everyone were to play fair but it is common practice for people to take advantage of anything they discover to give themselves personal benefit. This isn't the first time a loophole has been "plugged" and most likely won't be the last.

Flames Galore
3rd February 2005, 9:53 PM
Quick question. Because of the rule change, does that mean Wynaut is in general adoption now? If so, I'd love to have it.

Trick-or-Treater
3rd February 2005, 10:03 PM
no its still her's because it was given to her before the rule change

Cain
5th February 2005, 12:12 AM
Hmm... I'd like to place a Request.

Slugma! ;218;

~SS ;120;

Battle Champion
13th February 2005, 12:17 AM
Hmmmm, can I adopt that scyther please?

Dream Breaker
13th February 2005, 12:26 AM
changing request to a male or female electrike

enchantress
13th February 2005, 12:54 AM
Hmmmm, can I adopt that scyther please?Umm, what Scyther? *ish confuzzled*

______________________________________________Adop tion has been cleaned out, there is nothing available to adopt for the time being.

Battle Champion
13th February 2005, 1:12 AM
dang, I thought you still had that scyther, oh well.

enchantress
13th February 2005, 5:16 AM
After receiving a PM about the pokemon that were put up for loan I've come to thinking that loaning them out wasn't such a good idea after all. I did make it perfectly clear at that time that the arrangement was only temporary but it appears that at least one member wants to keep the pokemon loaned to them.

As a result I've decided that there will be no more loaning pokemon out. Babysitting is still ok if you have arranged it with someone previously but could all of the people who have borrowed pokemon from myself, Ariel, Inferno and Ice Maiden please drop them back off so they can be reclaimed by their owners.

I apologise to everyone else. I honestly did think that loaning them out could help some of the newer members but now I see that I've made a serious mistake. While my intentions were good, the idea wasn't.

Once again I apologise to everyone who has borrowed a pokemon but I think it's best that they stay with their owners to avoid any more cases like this one :(

Typhlosion X
13th February 2005, 5:53 AM
Here are his stats.

Zangoose
;335;
Male
Scratch
Leer
Quick Attack
Swords Dance
Fury Cutter
Slash
TM HM:Dig Strength Rock Smash
MT EM:Thunder Wave Body Slam Rock Slide

enchantress
13th February 2005, 6:03 AM
OOh, can i adopt Typhlosions Zangoose? Oh, what level is it at?No, because if you read properly you will see that it doesn't belong to him. He's returning Zangoose to his owner.

*picks up Zangoose on behalf of Ice Maiden and whacks him into my PC*

Cain
13th February 2005, 6:05 AM
oh. My bad. im bad like that... sorry

~Cain ;218;

Wayne
13th February 2005, 7:16 AM
Returning the Corphish
*Corphish (M) (Lv.28) ----> Crawdaunt (Lv.30)
Type: Water/Dark
Level Up Moves:
-- Bubble
-- Harden
-- Vicegrip
-- Leer
-- Bubblebeam
-- Protect
-- Knock Off

Egg Moves:
Ancientpower
Mud Sport
Endeavour
Body Slam

Move Tutor Moves:
Counter

TM/HM's:
Dig
Cut
Surf
Strength
Rock Smash
Waterfall

Trick-or-Treater
13th February 2005, 9:34 AM
Returning Corsola too =(

;222;
Name: Corsola
Type: Rock/Water
Nature: Playful
Level: 25
Attack List:
-- Tackle
-- Harden
-- Bubble
-- Recover
-- Dig
-- Surf
-- Strenght
-- Rock Smash
-- Rock Slide
-- Confuse Ray
-- Screech
-- Mist
-- Amnesia
-- Barrier
-- Ingrain
-- Icicle Spear
-- Body Slam

::Next Evolution::
Corsola doesn't evolve

i will miss you *sob*

Elite Water Trainer
13th February 2005, 10:04 AM
*bashes greedy person* I'm going to miss you Spite.
Shuppet is in Daycare and will be level 12 tomorrow so I made him level 12 in his stats.

;353; Spite (lvl.12, m)
- Knock Off
- Screech
Night Shade - Level 13
Curse - Level 20
Spite - Level 25
Will-o-Wisp - Level 32
;354;
Faint Attack - Level 37
Shadow Ball - Level 48
Snatch - Level 55
Grudge - Level 64
Training Moves:
Flash
Egg Moves:
Disable
Destiny Bond
Foresight
Astonish
Imprison
Tutor Moves:
Body Slam
Double Edge
Dream Eater
Metronome (Banette Learns)
Mimic
Substitute
Thunder Wave

ROBEATSKEE1
13th February 2005, 11:38 AM
i deleted that post
then its back to totodile

SM
13th February 2005, 9:20 PM
Oh...

;131; Lapras-Female, Lv. 23
Water Gun
Growl
Sing
Mist
Body Slam
Confuse Ray
Perish Song, Lv 25
Ice Beam, Lv. 31
Rain Dance, Lv. 37
Safeguard, Lv. 43
Hydro Pump, Lv. 49
Sheer Cold, Lv. 55
Foresight
Tickle
Refresh
Dragon Dance
Curse
Sleep Talk
Horn Drill
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Mimic
Substitute
Iron Tail
Thunder
Tri-Attack
Surf
Strength
Rock Smash
Waterfall
Dive

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
13th February 2005, 10:52 PM
Oh, Diamond. Our time together was short, and somewhat meaningless, but I'll miss you all the same.
;302;Pokemon:Sableye (Female) Lv.15
Nickname: Diamond
Type: Dark/Ghost
Learned Moves: Leer, Scratch, Foresight, Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes (17), Fake Out (21), Detect (25), Faint Attack (29), Knock Off (33), Confuse Ray (37), Shadow Ball (41), Mean Look (45)
Trained Moves: Dig, Cut, Flash, Rock Smash
Egg Moves: Psych Up, Recover, Moonlight
Tutored Moves: Body Slam, Counter, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Mimic, Seismic Toss, Substitute

BTW, Diamond RIGHTFULLY belongs to Ariel.

Golden Mew
14th February 2005, 7:19 PM
Hey guys, don't get so sad about leaving a Pokemon that isn't even yours! This is why Enchantress said it was a problem. You just hang on to every Pokemon you get! There are millions of others out there, and if you start loaning other Pokemon and getting attached to them and stuff, then what is the point of loaning them in the first place? You know you have to part with them, Enchantress warned you in the first place. If you're that kind of person, then take one! Don't grief over a Pokemon that isn't even yours. You might be able to see it again, so, whatever...

Flames Galore
14th February 2005, 9:47 PM
Returning Baltoy, which I never even got to do one thing with, so its stats are exactly the same as before.

Radical Edward
14th February 2005, 11:48 PM
Dropping off mawile for trick-or-treater.

Xander
15th February 2005, 12:05 AM
Dropping off mawile for trick-or-treater.
Is this a babysitting arrangement or are you giving Mawile to Trick-or-Treater?

Battle Champion
15th February 2005, 12:32 AM

I think it's kinda obvious he''s returning the pokemon to his owner because you can't choose who's gonna adopt your pokemon

Eon
15th February 2005, 1:33 AM
*Rolls eyes* You didn't really read the post, did you? Xander asked if Radical Edward was babysitting or giving Mawile to Trick. He never said anything about Radical Edward giving it out for general adoption.

SM
15th February 2005, 2:11 AM
I'd like to request an Abra please.

Trick-or-Treater
15th February 2005, 7:24 AM

i'm Babysitting Mawile for a while, so i'm picking him up now.

Trick-or-Treater
15th February 2005, 5:17 PM
changing my request to Meowth

thed3
18th February 2005, 6:15 AM
Requesting for a Scyther

Trick-or-Treater
21st February 2005, 5:31 PM
Giving Mawile back to Radical Edward.

Wayne
21st February 2005, 11:21 PM
Dropping off Wooper for TexanChris to babysit it for a while

*Wooper (M) (Lv. 5) --------> Quagsire (Lv. 20)
Item: None
Attacks:
-- Water Gun
-- Tail Whip
11 Slam
16 Mud Shot
23 Amnesia
35 Yawn
42 Earthquake
49 Rain Dance
61 Mist
61 Haze

Bold- Not Learned
HM's-
Flash
Waterfall
Dive
Rock Smash
Surf
Strength (Quagsire)

TM's- None

EM's-
Ancient Power
Body Slam
Curse
Mud Sport
Pound
Safeguard
Spit Up
Stockpile

MT's-
Body Slam
Double Edge
Mimic
Substitude
Mega Punch
Mega Kick
Counter
Seismic Toss
Take Good care of it TexanChris

TexanChris
21st February 2005, 11:30 PM
I'm here to pick up Wayne's wooper to babysit it.

Radical Edward
22nd February 2005, 4:00 AM
Giving Mawile back to Radical Edward.

Picking up Abby.Next time tell me your going to give him back.Dropping My mawile off for general adoption.it is male level 5 and knows the egg and MT moves Metronome and poison fang and the tm tri-attack.By abby.

thed3
22nd February 2005, 4:10 AM
If Samot does not come by would I be able to adopt the Mawile? I know that I did not ask for it as my preference here but the Scyther is for a Yellow Shard Quest. Would I be able to adopt the Mawile?? Just asking..

Trick-or-Treater
22nd February 2005, 10:04 AM
Picking up Abby.Next time tell me your going to give him back.Dropping My mawile off for general adoption.it is male level 5 and knows the egg and MT moves Metronome and poison fang and the tm tri-attack.By abby.

oop! @_@ it was on my to-do list and i forgot. sorry bout that.

enchantress
22nd February 2005, 10:15 AM
If Samot does not come by would I be able to adopt the Mawile? I know that I did not ask for it as my preference here but the Scyther is for a Yellow Shard Quest. Would I be able to adopt the Mawile?? Just asking..Even though Samot appears to have left FB some time ago now, it wouldn't be fair not to hold Mawile for him. He has exactly 1 week to claim it. If he doesn't show up within the next 7 days Mawile is yours, however, because Mawile knows an Egg and MT move you will need to pay two candies for him.

Trick-or-Treater
22nd February 2005, 10:19 AM
Even though Samot appears to have left FB some time ago now, it wouldn't be fair not to hold Mawile for him. He has exactly 1 week to claim it. If he doesn't show up within the next 7 days Mawile is yours, however, because Mawile knows an Egg and MT move you will need to pay two candies for him.

i thought 3 candies cus of the TM move Tri-attack?

enchantress
22nd February 2005, 10:24 AM
No, only Egg and Move Tutor moves are paid for.

thed3
22nd February 2005, 5:26 PM
Even though Samot appears to have left FB some time ago now, it wouldn't be fair not to hold Mawile for him. He has exactly 1 week to claim it. If he doesn't show up within the next 7 days Mawile is yours, however, because Mawile knows an Egg and MT move you will need to pay two candies for him.
Sounds fair enough to me. Since that was exactly what I was thinking, it ws just that I wanted to be the first to post. Thanks Tess for answering the question

22nd February 2005, 10:15 PM
Sorry this took so long. Returning Rudy the Stantler to Tess, and Taillow to Ariel?

Joshua

enchantress
25th February 2005, 4:56 AM
Sorry this took so long. Returning Rudy the Stantler to Tess, and Taillow to Ariel?

JoshuaThanks, and Taillow goes back to Inferno ^-^

Esperante
25th February 2005, 5:15 AM
Returning my shiny Barboach to whoever lended it to me. Thanks again.

enchantress
25th February 2005, 5:21 AM
Returning my shiny Barboach to whoever lended it to me. Thanks again.Thank you. Picking up Ice Maiden's Barboach on her behalf and storing it in my PC.

This babysitting is getting way out of hand *goes to UPN for some PC shuffling to make room for Barboach*

Trick-or-Treater
25th February 2005, 8:36 PM
could i have that Seel? Because i heard Icemaiden only wanted a male one.

enchantress
25th February 2005, 11:22 PM
could i have that Seel? Because i heard Icemaiden only wanted a male one.It appears that the person who dropped Seel off has deleted their post after having changed their mind about adopting it out. Actually, it doesn't just appear so, it is so. With my magical powers of magicalness, I can actually see her deleted post *nodnod* so I'm afraid you can't have Seel since it's vanished :(

Waterlight
9th March 2005, 10:17 PM
Well I have already said but it disappeared with being set back 2 weeks but, Can I change my request to Tropius please?

MetalYoshi17
9th March 2005, 10:30 PM
I was borrowing Shiny_Magneton's Spheal, but now I would like to return it to him. Bye Spheal. *deposits*

SM
9th March 2005, 10:39 PM
Picking up Level 6 Male Spheal.

Wayne
11th March 2005, 4:22 AM
Teal is gonna babysit my Slowpoke for a while

*Judgment (M) http://upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn079.gif(Lv. 8) --------> Slowking http://upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn199.gif (Lv. ?? Traded W/ King's Rock)
Item: None
Type: Water, Psychic
Attacks:
-- Curse
-- Tackle
-- Yawn
-- Growl
13 Water Gun
17 Confusion
24 Disable
27 Headbbutt
36 Amnesia
40 Psychic
47 Psych Up

Bold- Learned
HM's- Surf, Strength, Flash, Dive
TM's- None
EM's- Ancient Power, Beat Up, Belly Drum, Bite, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Rock Slide, Sword Dance
MT's- Body Slam, Double Edge, Mimic, Substitude, Thunder Wave, Dream Eater, (Mega Punch , Mega Kick, Counter, Seismic Toss Slowking only)
Take good care of my Slowpoke Teal.

ForeverFlygon
11th March 2005, 10:03 AM
Not that I'd like to adopt it, but I wonder if the Mawile is up for general adoption yet?

Ytnim
11th March 2005, 10:14 AM
Well I'm actually in charge of the Adoption Centre, I had a new thread up but it must have been deleted and this one moved back. Well I'll say it is since Samot has apparently left Fizzy Bubbles. I'm not sure if it was kept for him for a week before the forums went down but that's my decision. Anyway will everyone please refrain from posting in this thread, I shall have to make arrangements with enchantress to move this and for me to make the new thread.

enchantress
11th March 2005, 11:27 AM
Minty, would you mind putting off giving away that Mawile for now? Not for long, just a couple of days. I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling that somebody has already paid for and taken it but for the life of me I can't remember who with all of the records being gone. Perhaps I'm getting mixed up with the UPN Adoption Centre, I don't know, but could you please put it off for a couple of days while I look into it?

Oh, and I've edited the first post as much as I can from memory so you're ready to re-post this thread. Just let me know when you're ready so I can move this one before you post.

Ytnim
11th March 2005, 12:08 PM
You can have up to 6 Pokémon in your party and up to 6 in your PC. If you want to remove one to make more room, just post its stats here and remove it from your party.

Rules and Information:
1) If you want a Pokémon that has been left here, post saying which one you want and add it to your party. You CANNOT adopt a pokémon that is a higher level than every pokemon in your current party.
2) Your Starter Pokémon cannot be added to the Adoption List.
3) If you want a Pokémon that has not been left here, post which one you want and it will be put on a request list.
4) All evolved pokémon are to be paid for in rare candies. First evolutions are free, second evolutions will cost two candies and third evolutions will cost three. Payments are to be made up front.
5) Any Egg and/or Move Tutor moves a pokémon knows are to be paid for in rare candies (the same way you would have paid for them yourself if you sent the pokémon to the Move Tutor). TM/HM moves do not apply. Payments are to be made up front.
6) If a pokémon is put into adoption and being held for another member due to their request for it, that person will have one week to pick it up before their requested pokémon is placed into general adoption. Any new requests for that pokémon while it is being held will not be accepted until it has left the Adoption Centre.
7) Only one pokemon per member per month may be adopted from the Adoption Centre.
8) All payments must be made up front when candies are needed as payment for the pokémon in question, DO NOT add it to your party until you have confirmation.
9) Babysitting is allowed if you have made an agreement with another member to look after your pokémon for a while. When the pokémon is dropped off, the owner will post it's stats here for the babysitter. When the time comes to return the pokémon to it's owner, the babysitter will post it's stats for the owner to return and claim it. If a pokemon is dropped off to be babysat but not picked up by anyone in 5 days, it shall be placed into general adoption.

- Any adopted Pokémon CANNOT be traded through the Cable Club or given away to another member. If you no longer wish to keep an adopted pokémon it must be returned to the Adoption Centre and put up for general adoption.

- limegreen represents that a request has been fulfilled.

Spinda (M) Lv. 8 w/Metronome {1 candy}
Spinarak (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Volbeat (M) Lv 5 {0 Candies}
Natu (M) Lv. 9 {0 candies}
Natu (F) Lv. 6 {0 candies}
Remormaid (?) Lv. ? {0 candies}
Nosepass (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Tangela (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Nosepass (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Koffing (M) Lv. 7 {0 candies}
Wingull (F) Lv. 5 w/Twister & Gust {2 candy}
Pikachu (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Mawile (M) Lv. 5 w/Poison Fang, Metronome, TriAttack(TM), Rock Smash(HM) {2 candies}
Seedot (F) Lv. 8 {0 candies}
Doduo (M) Lv. 4 {0 candies}
Tentacool (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Wingull (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Seel (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Slugma (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Skarmory (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Electrike (F) Lv. 7 {0 candies}
Chinchou (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Slugma (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Snubbull (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Seviper (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies} *On hold for mew lover until 13/06/05*
Kangaskhan (F) Lv. 9 {0 candies}
Pineco (F) Lv. 8 {0 candies} *On hold for GWAR_Aggron_GWAR until 14/06/05*
Krabby (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Horsea (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Seel (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies}
Spinarak (M) Lv. 7 w/Signal Beam {1 candy}
Cacena (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies} *On hold for Psyshadow until 16/06/05*
Slugma (M) Lv. 5 {0 candies} *On hold for ShinyStaryu until 17/06/05*
Swinub (F) Lv. 10 {0 candies}
Gulpin (F) Lv. 5 {0 candies}

Babysitting Service:
enchantress' Lapras (F) Lv. 23 with Shiny_Magneton
Wayne's Chikorita (M) Lv. 6 with Crystal_Espeon
ForeverFlygon's Scyther (F) Lv. 5 with P-Arts
ShucklemasterJ's Stantler (M) Lv. 5 with Dark Fire
Dark Fire's Combusken (F) Lv. 20 with ROBEATSKEE1
ROBEATSKEE1's Cyndaquil (M) Lv. 12 with Octillery

Pokémon Requests:
Torchic (M) - Seraphium
Houndour - Dyflam
Houndour (F) - Elemental Dragon
Larvitar (M) - Pikachu King
Dratini (M) - Pichu Lover
Nidoran (M) - Rokman
Pinsir - Jaelinfunk
Treecko - Aquatic Angel
Poliwag - Aron Fan
Teddiursa - Golden Mew
Murkrow - Fluorii
Mawile - Samot
Mareep - MetalGardevoir
Skitty - Ringo
Skarmory - Kittsie
Lapras - Waterlight
Nidoran (M/F) - Nuzleaf Blower
Bulbasaur - Schrack
Torchic (M) - Blastoise Brigade
Shuppet (F) - Radical Edward
Larvitar - Epyon
Shuckle - Sheer Cold
Oddish - Aurora Wish
Seedot - Bart
Seviper (M) - mew lover
Weedle - Takashi
Meowth - Kassie85
Wingull - Professor Xic
Sandshrew (M) - Goin' Graveler
Chinchou - Elite Water Trainer
Chinchou - Tha Legend
Pichu - tommyship2
Nidoran (F) - Kauser79
Electrike - rosedarkmaster
Lotad - LordAndrew
Weedle - Cold Fusion
Treecko - joshua
Spheal - Flames Galore
Houndour - artemis fowl
Zangoose - Ice Tyranitar
Nidoran (M) - Rekkuza
Zigzagoon - ForeverFlygon
Slugma - ShinyStaryu
Phanpy - Vilexaron
Sneasel - Trick-or-Treater
Tropius - thed3
Eevee (F) - Crystal Espeon
Tauros - meandude33
Volbeat - Dark Scizor
Corphish - TreekoKnight87
Onix - Torkoal Stu
Eevee - Dark_Umbreon2005
Eevee - Eeveeboy_geoff
Bagon - Elemental Charizam
Clefairy - Radical Edward
Pineco - GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
Torchic - Typhlosion X
Abra - NateDawg161992
Houndour - umbreon11
Cacnea - Psyshadow
Tyrogue - hitmon
Natu - ShucklemasterJ
Gligar - Neopolis3
Nidoran (F) - Joe
Feebas - HakuBlue
Sneasel - Dark Fire
Houndour - Shadow Furret
Scyther - Master of Chaos
Togepi - Arc_Angel
Magnemite - Shiny Magneton
Ponyta - Latias10
Skarmory - ROBEATSKEE1
Meditite - furizaa
Girafarig - Shinjara

Neopolis
11th March 2005, 2:14 PM
I request a Snorunt :) Gender doesn't matter.

Waterlight
11th March 2005, 6:00 PM
I'd like to change my request to Tropius please. ^^

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th March 2005, 8:38 PM
Is that Mawile, er, 'claimable'? If so, I'd love to take it.
EDIT: Never mind then.

SC~ out

SM
11th March 2005, 9:17 PM
So you know, MetalYoshi gave back my Spheal. I think it was in the old one.

Teal
11th March 2005, 9:26 PM
I'm here to claim my Slowpoke.

enchantress
12th March 2005, 2:51 AM
Now that the forums are back I really do want to start the "No Posting of Signatures" Rule in the shops. I wouldn't mind so much if signatures were small but some people have massive ones and I need to scroll halfway down the page just to get to the next post. It makes the threads untidy and hard to read so from now on, the only place I want to see signatures is in the zones. Sorry about this but it really does make everything much neater.

Trick-or-Treater
12th March 2005, 8:20 PM
Dropping off my male Horsea with Aurora Beam for General Adoption

Eon
12th March 2005, 8:25 PM
Dropping off level 5, female Diglett from the Shard Shop (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=1249028#post1249028).

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
12th March 2005, 8:58 PM
I will adopt that Diglett, seeing as no one else has claimed it.

SC~ out

13th March 2005, 12:14 AM
I'll take the Horsea, if no one else has.

Ytnim
13th March 2005, 12:15 AM
Sheer Cold- Mawile is not yet for adoption. It's being checking into.

Trick- What level is the horsea??!

Sheer Cold- Adoption confirmed *hands over diglett* take good care of her.

EDIT: Mawile was adopted but the postdeleted so it now gone.

joshua- no you can't because it costs a candy and I don't know its level.

13th March 2005, 3:11 AM
Well, I'll pay the Candy, and I'm pretty sure it's only level 5.

Trick-or-Treater
13th March 2005, 9:17 AM
Trick- What level is the hosea?
oop O_O its Lv. 5

Kal-El
13th March 2005, 9:54 AM
Is it possible to adopt that Horsea?

EDIT: Can I also put a request for a Krabby up?

tommyship2
13th March 2005, 11:33 AM
Babysitting Trick or Treater's Seviper.

Trick-or-Treater
13th March 2005, 11:36 AM
dropping Seviper off for Tom to babysit

http://soara.fc2web.com/img_aikon/poke_habuneeku.gif
Name: Alice
Type: Poison
Nature: Sassy
Level: 7

Attack List:
-- Wrap
-- Lick
Lv.10 Bite
Lv.16 Poison Tail
Lv.19 Screech
Lv.25 Glare
Lv.28 Crunch
Lv.34 Poison Fang
Lv.37 Swagger
Lv.43 Haze

Egg / Move Tutor Moves
-- Cut

TM's
---

Ytnim
13th March 2005, 2:14 PM
Ok horsea is still up for adoption since no one has paid a candy and withdrawn that candy from the bank so umm yeah. Oh yeah new rule that starts from now.

Dark Fire
13th March 2005, 3:39 PM
i'll take the Horsea, but i'm still keeping my request as Vulpix. *hands over rare candy*

tommyship2
13th March 2005, 5:33 PM
Er, do I need to put Alice in my registration post?

ForeverFlygon
13th March 2005, 6:42 PM
Dropping off my lv. 18 Female Aron for Waterlight to babysit.

Waterlight
13th March 2005, 6:43 PM
Babysitting ForeverFlygon's L18 Female Aron for him.

13th March 2005, 10:52 PM
I do believe I asked for that Horsea in the beginning.

I'll pay a Rare Candy, as soon as I get confirmation.

Ytnim
13th March 2005, 11:02 PM
Dark Fire- *Hands over Horsea* Take very good care of him, or suffer the wraith!
tommyship2- yes but say your babysitting it
joshua- The adoption centre operates of a first come, first serve basis. You never posted correctly so Horsea goes to Dark Fire being the first person to do everything correctly.

Crystal_Espeon
13th March 2005, 11:13 PM
Um, yeah, could I please request for an Eevee, Female... (I realize that this request would be a miricle to fulfill, but at least I have my dreams, eh?)

Dark Fire
14th March 2005, 4:33 AM
I'm here to pick up my Horsea. It's level five, Male, w/ aurorabeam. Is that all I need to know about it?

Ytnim
14th March 2005, 4:49 AM
You didn't need to post that. You can put it in your registration post now. Yes that is correct.

14th March 2005, 10:06 PM
Dropping off Female Lv5 Roselia with the egg move Spikes for General Adoption.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
14th March 2005, 10:31 PM
I'll take that Roselia. Because of the Egg Move, will it cost me any Candies?

SC~ out

ForeverFlygon
14th March 2005, 10:42 PM
ONe candy, I say, since Ytnim isn't here.

Dream Breaker
15th March 2005, 2:56 AM
changing request to elephant-like Phanpy, gender doesn't matter.

meandude33
16th March 2005, 4:46 AM
I would like to request a Tauros

Ytnim
16th March 2005, 6:11 AM
Ok people all the rules are on the first page. I want you to read them so I do not want to see stupid questions like "Do I need to pay candies for this pokemon?" Everything that needs to be paid for is on the first page for you to read. If you want to adopt a pokemon, figure out if it needs to be paid for and if so, how many and then post something like: "I am here to adopt that Roselia and am paying one candy for its egg move." Then you go to the bank and post a link to the post you just wrote, withdrawing the right amount of candies from your account to pay for whatever needs to be paid for, in this case one candy for the egg move. Then you must wait until I post confirmation that the adoption has been successful. Until I do this you do not put the pokemon in your registration, sig or anywhere in the Fizzy Bubbles forums. After I give confirmation, then you may do what you wish with it.

Roselia is still available as no one has yet fufilled all the requirements needed to adopt it.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
16th March 2005, 12:52 PM
I will adopt Roselia and pay one Candy for its Egg Move.

Ytnim
16th March 2005, 1:41 PM
Adoption confirmed. *Hands over Roselia*

Spirit_of_Auron
17th March 2005, 4:26 AM
Dropping off Male Poochyena, level 6, He has no egg, MT or tm moves.

TexanChris
17th March 2005, 6:57 AM
Returning wayne's wooper, I lost the data from the downtime, but I did babysit one for him. Not sure how to give the info on it, but it is being dropped off for him to pick up.

ROBEATSKEE1
17th March 2005, 12:30 PM
would like to adopt kas85's lvl6 poocheyena

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=997780#post997780 fizzy bubbles info

Trick-or-Treater
17th March 2005, 5:41 PM
i'd like to change my request to a Cacnea. thanks

Wayne
17th March 2005, 9:15 PM
Returning wayne's wooper, I lost the data from the downtime, but I did babysit one for him. Not sure how to give the info on it, but it is being dropped off for him to pick up.
Picking up my Wooper.

Radical Edward
17th March 2005, 9:22 PM
Requesting a kecleon.

Ytnim
18th March 2005, 8:39 AM
TexanChris & Wayne- Well it would have been nice if you had told me before this that you were babysitting it but I guess no harm is done.

!すげい!- That's fine. *Hands over Poochyena*

Radical Edward- Have you not seen the rules not to mention Tess' post in every shop in red letters, no sigs in the shops!!!!

Dark Scizor
19th March 2005, 3:36 AM
I would like to request a Ledyba.

Trick-or-Treater
19th March 2005, 9:42 AM
sorry for the trouble Ytnim. but i want to change my request back to Meowth.

Rekkuza
19th March 2005, 10:40 PM
Changing my request to Nidoran (M)

aron fan
20th March 2005, 11:48 AM
giving water light my shroomish on loan

Waterlight
20th March 2005, 11:49 AM
Picking up Level 5 Shroomish from Aron Fan on loan.

Trick-or-Treater
20th March 2005, 8:29 PM
well since tommyship dissapeared into nothingness i'll take my Seviper back from him. i pm'd him about it and he said he would give it back.
;336; i missed ya!

tommyship2
20th March 2005, 8:47 PM
Sorry! My computer was down with viruses. She's all yours.

ForeverFlygon
21st March 2005, 10:07 PM
Leaving a Lv. 12 Female Horsea w/o Eggmoves for Waterlight to babysit. Thanks a bunch!

Waterlight
21st March 2005, 10:09 PM
Returning Shroomish to Aron Fan which is Level 5.

Picking up ForeverFlygon's Level 12 Horsea to babysit.

aron fan
21st March 2005, 10:37 PM
any 1 want to lend lv 5 shroomish its taking up room on my team pm me to inquire

Wayne
22nd March 2005, 1:01 AM
Dropping for General Adoption Lv. 5 Wooper(M) with no Egg Moves or MT or TM moves.

Flames Galore
22nd March 2005, 2:04 AM
Can I have that wooper?

aron fan
22nd March 2005, 9:36 AM
puting my lvl 5 shroomish up for adoption

Ytnim
22nd March 2005, 10:06 AM
Flames Galore: Yes you can. *Hands over Wooper*

aron fan: gender?

Kal-El
22nd March 2005, 10:22 AM
Daniel how much does it cost for that Shroomish?
If it's one Rare Candy maximum I shall buy it if you can hold it for me.

aron fan
22nd March 2005, 11:25 AM
male look after him ok

Flames Galore
22nd March 2005, 10:14 PM
Quick question. What gender is the wooper? I need to know.

ForeverFlygon
23rd March 2005, 9:56 PM
I'll change my request to a Zigxagoon. Thank you.

Ytnim
24th March 2005, 7:53 AM
Batesy: it costs no rare candies as it has no egg or move tutor moves, nor is it evolved. I cannot hold it for you though. You'll need to post again, adopting him.

Flames Galore:
Dropping for General Adoption Lv. 5 Wooper(M) with no Egg Moves or MT or TM moves.
I'd say male...

meandude33
24th March 2005, 8:29 AM
I would like to adopt that Shroomish then since it is up for general adoption and can't be held.

Kal-El
24th March 2005, 8:29 AM
I would like to Adopt that Shroomish than.

Ytnim
25th March 2005, 11:52 PM
mean dude33: Sorry about not replying sooner, the thread didn't show up as having new posts in it. *Hands over Shroomish*

Batesy: Sorry, he beat you by a matter of seconds I guess since you both posted at the same time.

Waterlight
26th March 2005, 8:34 PM
Giving back L12 Horsea and L18 Aron back to ForeverFlygon, after babysitting them.

TreeckoKnight87
26th March 2005, 9:00 PM
I'd like to request a Torchic please.

28th March 2005, 12:29 AM
Dropping off Lv 5 Male Machop for Torkoal Stu to babysit.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
28th March 2005, 2:48 AM
I'm dropping off my lv. 12 Horsea for my friend, LordAndrew, to Babysit. Thanks, LA(no, not Los Angeles)!

SC~ out

LordAndrew
28th March 2005, 2:51 AM
I'm dropping off my lv. 12 Horsea for my friend, LordAndrew, to Babysit. Thanks, LA(no, not Los Angeles)!

SC~ out

Picking up the Level 12 Horsea to babysit for Sheer Cold.
^_^ Don't worry, I'll take good care of it.

Torkoal Stu
28th March 2005, 6:15 AM
Dropping off Lv 5 Male Machop for Torkoal Stu to babysit.

Picking up Machop Lv.5 Male to babysit for a while.

^_^ Don't worry Joshua Machop will be fine!

Oh Also can I request a Swablu of any gender please. Thanks.

Waterlight
29th March 2005, 8:11 PM
Dropping off Male Level 6 Tangela. The Stats are here:

;114;
Male L6
- Constrict
- Ingrain
- Sleep Powder
L10: Absorb
L13: Growth
L19: Poison Powder
L22: Vine Whip
L28: Bind
L31: Mega Drain
L37: Stun Spore
L40: Slam
L46: Tickle

Flames Galore
29th March 2005, 11:59 PM
I will adopt it!

ROBEATSKEE1
30th March 2005, 1:22 AM
requesting a mareep

Ytnim
30th March 2005, 7:42 AM
Flames Galore: Here you go *hands over Tangela*

Kal-El
30th March 2005, 8:06 AM
Flames Galore: Here you go *hands over Tangela*
What the heck? By dropping off I though he meant baby sitting! The Adoption section needed to be updated! *kicks AC*

Looks like I'll have to wait AGAIN.

Gamer C
30th March 2005, 8:09 PM
Dropping off Flufferz the Swablu for Lord Andrew to babysit.

Bold means not learned.

;333; Female L14 (Evolves at L35)

Level up moves:

- Peck
- Growl
- Astonish
- Sing
18 Fury Attack
21 Safeguard
28 Mist
31 Take Down
38 Mirror Move
41 Refresh
48 Perish Song

Egg Moves:
Agility
Haze
Rage
Pursuit

TM/HM Moves:
Steel Wing

MT Moves:
Body Slam
Mimic
Dream Eater
Substitute
Double-Edge

ForeverFlygon
30th March 2005, 8:47 PM
Picking Aron up.

LordAndrew
30th March 2005, 10:51 PM
Dropping off Flufferz the Swablu for Lord Andrew to babysit.

Bold means not learned.

;333; Female L14 (Evolves at L35)

Level up moves:

- Peck
- Growl
- Astonish
- Sing
18 Fury Attack
21 Safeguard
28 Mist
31 Take Down
38 Mirror Move
41 Refresh
48 Perish Song

Egg Moves:
Agility
Haze
Rage
Pursuit

TM/HM Moves:
Steel Wing

MT Moves:
Body Slam
Mimic
Dream Eater
Substitute
Double-Edge

Picking up the Swablu :D
It'll be ok.
-La

ForeverFlygon
30th March 2005, 10:53 PM
Picking Horsea up now that I have space.

Acheront
31st March 2005, 12:45 PM
I'm leaving my Lv 9 Male Houndour for Sugoi to babysit for me.

ROBEATSKEE1
31st March 2005, 12:52 PM
picking up the lvl 9 houndour from seraphium

Shadow_Umbreon
31st March 2005, 4:28 PM
I'm requesting a Eevee :)

EDIT: I'm going to need some kind of a miracle for me to get an Eevee since a few people want one already and most people wouldn't want to give up and Eevee... so... yeah... I'll still wait though X_x

Eeveeboy_geoff
31st March 2005, 6:46 PM
I might as well sign up for the "Request and Eevee club" too, even though there's almost no chance of getting one...