PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Rumors!

Sgt. Pepper
1st July 2005, 1:02 AM
I thought it would be cool to have a thread about different rumors! You know, like the one about the S.S. Anne truck, and Bill's backyard.
So... please talk about rumors you have heard. Oh, please don't bring up missing no. stuff, because that's a glitch thing.
I'll start with the most famous:
If you learn surf and strength before you go to the S.S. Anne, you can surf to the side, use strength on the truck next to it, and underneath will be a pokeball with Mew in it.
Oh yeah, remember... these are totally fake rumors!

Torchic23
1st July 2005, 1:08 AM
If you name a Pikachu Elekid it will evolve into eletibuzz

kaibachaoschampion
1st July 2005, 1:27 AM
Talk to Bills PC 200 times in a row then talk to Bill and he will give you Pikablu.

Sgt. Pepper
1st July 2005, 1:46 AM
The ones about new pokemon are my favorite, like Pikablu and Mewthree.

Manji
2nd July 2005, 12:52 PM
Surf around in the Unknown Dungeon using the Itemfinder until you locate the Lost Note. Taking it to the traders on Cinnabar results in one of them offering you a secret pokemon Flareth for a Rydon.

Train a Nidoking to level 100 and talk to one of the Rocket Grunts in Celadon. He will trade you the truck keys for it, and you can drive the truck in the SS Anne dock.

Behind Bill's house is a cave containing pokemon like Aerodactyl, Dragonite and the Eeveelutions.

Sgt. Pepper
2nd July 2005, 7:00 PM
Ok guys, I found some good ones on the internet. The bold text is my commentary.

From AnimalCrossing64:
·"My friend got a Cyndaquil into his Pokemon Red! He traded [the ghost] Missingno into his Pokemon Gold and he was going to send a Pidgey to Pokemon Red, but he slipped his finger and accidentally sent Cyndaquil. The Cyndaquil still looked like a Cyndaquil, but had no moves and no stats and was at level -12 (It was at lv 12 originaly). He freaked out and reset his PKMN Red. He tried it again with silver because he was interested, but it didn't work."
Oh my goodness! You can tell from the first sentence that it is fake!

From Mewlove:
·"I think I have discovered what Pokemon MissingNo. might be. This is just a theory, though. I was bored and decided to try and decypher the glitched up mess and finally got it to match a Pokemon someone had found..... Yoshi! There is a code that lets you get Yoshi; I have never tried it, but 90% of everyone I have asked that tried the code said it worked!"
· "To get Yoshi in Pokemon here are the steps:
1.Have a red and blue version and both players must have all 150 Pokemon. Trade a Dratini from the red version to the blue version.
2.Have the blue version evolve it into a its next stage.
3.Trade it back to the red version.
4.Now go to the dungeon where you found Mewtwo and surf nearest to where you found him.
5.Use a Fire Stone on the evolved Dratini, it will say not available but you can use it anyways. Then it will start to evolve into Yoshi. It's moves will be the same as they were before but its ID will be 999."
I'm sure we've all heard the Yoshi one before!

From Toad:
·"Here's a cheat I picked up on the web:
1. Catch Mewtwo.
2. Get a Pokemon that knows Dig and put it in your lineup along with Mewtwo.
3. Using only those two Pokemon, proceed to defeat the Elite Four 40 times.
4. After doing that, go back to the Cerulean City Pokemon Center.
5. Deposit Mewtwo into a box.
6. Release him *Important step! Or else the trick won't work*
7. Now go back to the exact same spot where Mewtwo was standing.
8. Go in a circle around that spot 3 times with your bike.
9. Now, hit Start.
10. Hit Select.
11. Use Dig to teleport back to the Cerulean Pokemon Center.
12. Here's where it gets interesting... When you teleport back, go to the Cerulean City Gym.
13. Talk to the swimmer there; all of a sudden, he'll teleport you to the Bermuda Triangle, where you can fight extremely powerful Pokemon and capture Lugia."
Why do you always have to release your best pokemon to find a secret one!?!?!

From Al:
·"Ok, first of all, the programmers cut a LOT of stuff out of Blue & red versions. They did this because of deadlines and cancelations of ideas. But, back when we had only Gameboy Color games, our abilities to delete stuff was not that good, often leaving small amounts of data. The data that was left behind was mostly deleted, with huge gaps left in its code. These are called "Remnants." Our friend Missingno. may very well be a Remnant. Most of the remnants sat harmlessly at the bottom of our game's coding, unable to be retrieved by normal means, except Missingno. I discovered many remnants myself while randomly experimenting with Gameshark on my red & blue version. Here is what I found:
NOTE: All these items were found long ago via gameshark codes. I do not remember the codes. Gee, you don't remeber... how convinient!
1. An item called "Surfboard" that was on sale for $100 at any store when a code was entered.( A GAMESHARK code) This item allowed the player to surf on water, without a gym badge. The picture was the same little blob. These must have been taken out of the game during the later of stages of development.

Silence_Knight
2nd July 2005, 7:41 PM
^
I’ve actually gotten the surfboard in Red/Blue, with it you can surf off the bike path. It will freeze up your game if you go to far, so I’m just warning you.

Codes For Red and Blue

Buy Item At Store Modifier (Slot 1) 01??7CCF
Buy Item At Store Modifier (Slot 2) 01??7ECF
Item Modifier 1st Position 01??1ED3

07 - Surf Without Pokčmon (AKA- Surfboard)

Codes found here- http://www.gscentral.com/codes.pl?dev=gs&sys=gameboy&game=pokerb

Emo Saria
2nd July 2005, 8:41 PM
heres what i dont get, how could ANYONE transfer pokemon that hasnt been MADE UP/FOUND during red blue yellow and green's time to those three games?? and ya know how tough it will be to beat the E4 40 times with two pokemon only? not that hard if the pokemon are like, level 100 but still.

people says that the feat instead of feet thing is a glitch, the only Glitch there is the creators brain back then. same with the raichu evolving thing.
teleporting the people, they say you need <cheating device> to do it but my <CD> sucks and i never used it for blue version and i teleported the old men.
i cant beleave this one hasnt been mentioned yet. transfer your bike in the pc then try going to the bike path, the guy will try to stop you, keep on pressing B and <- and you'll just keep moving if your lucky anough you'll make it to the bike path without a bike in your bag, but you'll still be riding one. im not a big fan of that rumor even though it works.
There is the bill thing, when either talking to him about 100 times or showing him his favorite pokemon (eevee and its evos back then and now) and then he'll bring you to his back yard/secret garden and you can buy master ball for 0 dollors and catch mew.
the classic coins for free thing, use item finder around the game corner, and talk to people, you can get over 300 coins for free that way. (works in FR/LG too)
theres that mew glitch, thread for that one.
theres the lucky stats up after 100, buy things to raise stats.
theres teh phantom pc and glitch city. press A in the second room (maby third) while on the chair (i think) to use the pc.
glitch city i wont share since it has to do with missing no. (well, not exacly sure).
theres the safari zone elseware cheat, goes with teh glitch city if done differently.
the unlimited fishing thing in the safari zone, TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY siince you can do that cheat anywhere with water!
there's taht weird catch pokemon in gym stone thing cheat, they say you cant catch anything but i caught a poliwag in level 10 one time, same in the E4 before the fight with lori you can catch pokemon in the water.
my hint: trade a pokemon with surf to your red/blue/yellow/possibly green version once you can use surf, instead of wasting time and money looking for the secret house, also works with all of the other tms, the only reason why cut would be usful is to train in the S.S Ann.
you can catch safari pokemon by going to cinnabar and surfing on the edge of the island where you can catch missing no after going a visit to the safari zone.
if you talk to oak 100 times in a row he'll give you a 'god stone' and will make your fearow evolve into ho-oh-not true.
if you beat the E4 with a level 100 execute 100 times oak will give you togepis egg-cha right.
press A while your pokemon is about to attack the pokemon for a harder hit.
and theres the transform your ball trick.
thats anough for now, not all of these are true, well i didnt try them anyway, if you mess up on walking to the bike path you may be able to teleport the oldie.

ManyulaMasta
2nd July 2005, 8:42 PM
Fake Code
When you make it to Vermillion City, don't go on the S.S. Anne. With the S.S. Anne Ticket, go to the traders and they will trade it for a "S.S. Anne Region Ticket". Flash that ticket to the sailor outside to go to Johto, Hoenn, orange Islands, and even the Battle Fronter!

Master-sprite_maker
3rd July 2005, 12:27 PM
Ok, Here is one.

Surf around the seafoam Islands and use Item finder all around until you find the "dark ball" or "Black ball" (depends on version if true) And go to mewtwo and catch him with Witch ever special ball you found and he will say something I cant remember right now but then a hole will open right were he was go through and you can catch Snubble and pikablu and diff pokemon like that strange thing is I heard that when red and blue first came out, there was no gold or silver

Marty MC
3rd July 2005, 2:45 PM
ok i have heard this one
THIS IS A CODE U ALL WANTA KNOW HOW TO GET CELEBI IN RED
just ćatch missingno. and beat elite4 whit him
and i actually belived it:D

RayquazaX
3rd July 2005, 6:11 PM
i have in my siggy something i've tried and it worked

indigestible_wad
3rd July 2005, 9:14 PM
There's a garden behind bill's house where you can catch rare pokemon. To get theere you have to use the right transporter in the back of his house and it can only be done once, if it doesn't work the first time you have to start over because you can't do it a second time.

You can get to bulbasaur's garden(can't remember the name) somehow through the base level of silph co where you can get level 999 mews and such. I can't remember how though because it was never explained to me.

Pokefan26
4th July 2005, 12:39 AM
Heres two from Yellow Version
If you nickname pikachu "Pikachan" it will have a greenish look
When you don't have pikachu yet walk only on the left side of pallet town holding the a and b keys. When you reach the wild grass you will encounter a pokemon named Raiblu. I actually believed these LOL

The Power of Pika
4th July 2005, 3:10 AM
The rumours I heard were Pikablu. Kids actually grabbed a Blue version and inserted it into a game boy Colour and you know how you can change the colour of the screen if you have a game made for the black and white Gameboy. Well they would change the colour to blue and name a Pikachu Pikablu and then convince kids who are unfamiliar to the game that they actually got one. Not many knew about the capabilities of the Game boy colour then.

Capt.Miko
4th July 2005, 9:11 PM
Here's one I actually tried a long time ago:

In the Yellow version, go to Mount.Moon and use the Itemfinder 100 times in 100 different spots and on the 100th spot, you will find Togepi

I knew it wasn't going to work because I knew there were only 151 pokémon (not counting Missingno) programmed into the R/B/G/Y games, but I thought the website with the rumor might of been right too. (Did I just contradict myself?)

ChronaMew
11th July 2005, 1:03 AM
I just found a weird glitch! First go watch that old man catch a weedle. Then fly to cinabar island and surf on thehalf land half water. Eventually you will see a top secret pokemon that looks like a tetris block. Catching him might screw up your game. You will then get a lot of items, like over 100 master balls! Your hallf of fame will show cool pokemon like Mew

(yes, I know its missingno, I just wanna know how someone would react the first time they saw something like that, like the first person who found out (how would he find that) told other people =p)

Oh, and I got some really crappy ones

Talk to the thirsty girl 50 times and she will say I'll give you Flareth if you you go away (right, like a girl could get so annoyed)

Catch a lickitung. Turn your gameboy upside down and feed it a rare candy and it will evolve into yoshi! If it doesn't shake the gameboy up and down (o.o'' what the hell would the shaking do)

Buy the old mans magikarp and nickname it mew and it will turn into mew (err no you will have a magikarp named Mew to show off to people though

Buy the magikarp and leave it in the daycare for 50 levels and it will evolve to Mew (no, but you do get to skip most of gyarados' attacks, and you get a level 55 magikarp!)

Beat the elite 4 3 times with Mewtwo, then 3 times with Mew, and then trade them to gold and silver and breed them, and you will get missingno., but if you trade it to red (NOT BLUE, ONLY RED!!!) it will turn to Mewthree (err why the exclusive version?)

meh I'll find some more later on

Marty MC
11th July 2005, 1:12 AM
well i have heard something that buy that weedle from that man and then take him to daycare when it grows to lv 100 it will evolve to mew and i actually belived that too:P

Sgt. Pepper
11th July 2005, 3:02 AM
What I hate about most of those rumors is that the instructions are poorly written and leave a lot of room for question and doing something wrong. Like in one of the posts above mine, "leave magikarp in the daycare for 50 lvls". How exactly are you supposed to count all the steps it took to get to exactly 50 lvls? I mean, it's possible but very very unlikely. Then when you get him back and he's lvl 51, oh my goodness you'll have to start over!

Kecleon Freak
11th July 2005, 4:43 AM
The stupidest rumor I have ever actually heard is...

Go to the truck behind the SS Anne with 6 level 100 Mewtwos. The truck driver will say that he's lost his keys. You will find the key by using the itemfinder at the spot where you found Articuno. Take the key to the truck and the guy will move it, revealing Mew. But Mew will fly away. Go to Bill's house with a level 100 Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto, and Butterfree and talk to Bill. He will let you into a secret area behind his house. There you will find Gary. He will have 6 level 100 Pikablus. Defeat him and then talk to him 1000 times and he will tell you where Mew is. Go to the Pokemon Center on Cinnabar Island with 6 level 100 Missingnos. Talk to the Cable Club lady and she will let you into the trading room even though you're not linked. Here you will find a guy who said Mew ran away. You need to talk to him 1000 times and he will give you the lost Green Key. Beat the Elite Four, and Lance will see your key and let you go to a super secret room where you will find the lost game... Pokemon Green! Now you can play Green Version, regardless of what version you have! In Pokemon Green, you can catch Mew by using Strength on Professor Oak after you beat the Elite Four 101 times. He will then give you a map to Mew Island, where you will finally find the little bugger. He's at level 100, and after you catch him, beat the Elite Four again and you will get the Pink Key. Go to the Safari Zone, to the house where you found Surf. Here you will fight Ash. He has only one Pokemon, a level 200 Pikachu. Beat him, and he will let you into a secret Safari Zone area where you can catch Pikablu. Get a team of 6 level 100 Pikablus and talk to Professor Oak. He will battle you with his team of level 100 Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Raichu. Beat him and you will get access to his secret underground lab. Talk to the guy there, and give him the Pink key and you can play... you guessed it... Pokemon Pink Version! In this game you get a Clefairy as a starter, which follows you around like in Yellow.

Quite an elaborate fake code, eh? I found it at a website that is currently down.

RandomCharizard
11th July 2005, 6:13 AM
Here we go I made this one up btw

When you beat the pokemon Leuge in Ruby and Sapphire talk to Prof.Birch 30 times then to you mom 700 times.She will say"Go away i dont like you"A truck will come and pick you up and bring you to jhoto.There you can redo the games and catch all thep okemon including deoxeys EX and Celebii EX.

I did this in like 1 sec so its not a good fake.

torkip
11th July 2005, 3:03 PM
i've done that mew glitch and it worked! but a big glitch everyone used to talk about was the truck thing

Untitled
14th July 2005, 8:47 PM
i've got one i heard in pokemon red/blue you can find a green pikachu called pikachan i dont know if it's real though

NEWGhetto
14th July 2005, 10:27 PM
ive heard that you have to get to lance's room (where you battle him) and use surf on the staute on the side and you'll find a togepi egg. weird though, i just ended up on the other side. oh yeah, i've also heard about the bulbasaur's garden one (i also forgot how you get there) and about charmander's lair and squirtle's pond.

bob151jr
25th July 2005, 10:33 AM
"i've done that mew glitch and it worked! but a big glitch everyone used to talk about was the truck thing"
bc this did work to get mew in the japan version of pokemon blue (named green)

You cant get more then 153 pokemon in the origanal games (the last few are missing no and pikablu [pikablu worked but i foget the gs code])

Anyway missing no is short for missing number. It was origanaly put in the game to test the pokemon fighting system. Just random squigles and sutch. They when relesing the game patched him up (like hot coffe for gta sa) but someone found a way to unlock him. The resion he gives alot of items im guessing is for the nintendo guys to test to see if the items stuff worked and stuff (or a side effect on unleshing him)

Dark Venusaur
10th September 2005, 11:14 PM
I just heard of the one with the S.S Anne truck and while you are there use strenght and you wil find a Poke ball with Mew;151; inside.

Shiny Hunter
11th September 2005, 8:04 PM
Name your starter Mew and after you fight your rival, your starter will be Mew.

(who would fall for that? o_o)

Luxuria
12th September 2005, 12:33 AM
Go to seafoam island and stand where articuno was.press A,B,A,B and so on until a pokemon named crisalis apears.-_-
Get a mew and talk to the daycare man.he'll say "oh a rare pokemon!you can have this."you will get a pokemon egg.-_-

yeah who would fall for these??

new001
12th September 2005, 1:00 AM
Go around the seafoam islands and use the itemfinder to find the mist stone. Then use it to evolve your mew into chronomewthree, or something like that. I'm glad I didn't try this one.

Briememory
12th September 2005, 3:54 AM
My friend told me this when Gold first came out. It has become my favorite fake cheat:

Get a Mew in Red and trade it to Gold. Talk to Proffessor Elm and he will give you HM10. It contains the move Bouyethrower. Teach it to Mew and trade it back to Red. Go to the Southern Border of the Fusica City wateroute (can't remember the number). Use bouyethrower and keep going until you battle Misingno. Beat him and he will tell you to go and catch Mewtwo (he will tell you this even if you have already caught him). Go and catch him. After you do, your Mew will apear and grab the Pokeball and disapear. Missingno. will apear and tell you to follow him. You use fly and will go to Mewtwo Island. You can battle and capture all of his clones from the first movie. Once you capture or defeat all of the clones, your Mew and Mewtwo will apear. Missingno. will apear and reveal to you that he was using you to find this island. Once he realizes that all of the clones are captured, he will attack you. He is at Level 999. Your Mew and Mewtwo will use fuse into Mewthree. Congradulations, you have a Mewthree!

new001
12th September 2005, 4:30 AM
That is one of the stupidest fake cheat I've heard yet.
I have another one:
Train you golem to level 100 and then teach it Explosion. Then go to the Seafoam islands and make sure explosion is in the first slot. Then make Golem explode and the Seafoam islands will explode too. After that there will be nothing left but water. Swim around until you find a wild Togepi.

Xatu23456
15th September 2005, 11:43 PM
This has been bothering me for a while now.

I remember when I was younger (around 8 or 9) I had a surfboard on my Pokemon Red. It was listed as "????????". I have no idea how I got it. I never used a gameshark or anything like that on it. Anybody know how that could of happened?

new001
16th September 2005, 5:28 AM
I have no idea how you could have gotten the surfboard. But I think I saw on the R/B Hex list that if you fight a Nidoking with the Mew trick you could get the surfboard. I'm really not sure.

Xatu23456
17th September 2005, 5:05 AM
I have no idea how you could have gotten the surfboard. But I think I saw on the R/B Hex list that if you fight a Nidoking with the Mew trick you could get the surfboard. I'm really not sure.

That might of been it. I remember I did have a Mew on one of my games in Red Version. But I don't know if was the same one with the surfboard.

Hejiru
17th September 2005, 1:49 PM
I've seen that hex list, too. Its on trsrockin.com.
Does anybody know where a complete hex list for g/s/c , r/s/e , or fr/lg?

ANYWAY: I think we've all heard this fake cheat. Get all 151 pokemon,(including mew)and train your dratini to Lv.100 and evolve it into a dragonite. Then go to the cave where you caught mewtwo. Use fire stone on dragonite and it will evolve into Yoshi.
AND THIS ONE: Catch a Magikarp at Lv.5 and put it into the daycare until it is level 49. then train it to level 50, and it will evolve into Mew!
AND I FELL FOR THIS ONE: In gold/silver, fly to new bark town and stand where your rival stood at the begining of the game. Press A three times. Then search in the first patch of grass for 30 minutes. You'll find a glitch pokemon called Flootenkerp who looks like a combo of Mewtwo and Pikachu.

Tommo_Volbeat
17th September 2005, 2:03 PM
eat your cartridge and you find your pokemon in the toilet :p

what is the point of the truck near the ss anne anyway?

Hejiru
17th September 2005, 2:08 PM
I think it was going to serve some purpose at one point, but they(the people making the game) decided not to and forgot to take it out. Makes sense they would forget something like that, after the way to forgot to specify what pokemon appear on the coast of cinnabar.

Shadow stealer
18th September 2005, 2:36 AM
hey wuts a pikablu? u all talk bout it and have no clue as to of wut it is

Tommo_Volbeat
18th September 2005, 2:42 AM
i think pikablu was the original name for maril

Wyndigo
18th September 2005, 4:21 AM
I was told a weird one.

On the main screen, wait until Red has a picture of an Areodactyl next to him. Press start and A. Then start a new game. The game will glitch and show you flying across Kanto. When you get across the entire map, you'll have all 151 pokemon in your PC.

Psht.

Kirbymania123
18th September 2005, 1:34 PM
Ok guys, I found some good ones on the internet. The bold text is my commentary.

From AnimalCrossing64:
·"My friend got a Cyndaquil into his Pokemon Red! He traded [the ghost] Missingno into his Pokemon Gold and he was going to send a Pidgey to Pokemon Red, but he slipped his finger and accidentally sent Cyndaquil. The Cyndaquil still looked like a Cyndaquil, but had no moves and no stats and was at level -12 (It was at lv 12 originaly). He freaked out and reset his PKMN Red. He tried it again with silver because he was interested, but it didn't work."
Oh my goodness! You can tell from the first sentence that it is fake!

And it's also fake because you can't send jhoto pokemon into the time capsule in gold, silver and crystal.

Ring's Jealousy
18th September 2005, 5:05 PM
heres one that i fell for...

buy 100 of each drink(soda pop) and check it again. the box will say that the machine is broken. check it again it will be a mew!

Suica
4th October 2005, 5:32 AM
This must be the most infamous one I've ever heard of. If you tap A while the Pokeball is on the ground, it's easier to catch. I knew it was fake from the beginning.

pikalax
4th October 2005, 5:42 AM
And it's also fake because you can't send jhoto pokemon into the time capsule in gold, silver and crystal.

But what if Missingno. had something to do with the glitch?

PoliFan262
4th October 2005, 5:49 AM
I heard there's this new Pokemon named Poliss. It's a new pokemon. I saw pics of it and everything! :O

pikalax
4th October 2005, 5:58 AM
Show me, please.

Suica
4th October 2005, 7:47 PM
I was about to say. Anyways, you all remember this fake. Venustoise. Pfft.

Luxuria
4th October 2005, 9:50 PM
I was about to say. Anyways, you all remember this fake. Venustoise. Pfft.
Yes we do ;D
and another is a pikabud
sorry if that one was already metioned

Momoko Lover
5th October 2005, 12:44 AM
Poliss? Another fan's twisted mind, no offense.

Exxthus
5th October 2005, 1:48 AM
I looked up Poliss, and this is what came up:
http://www.soierie-vivante.asso.fr/medias/photos/poliss.jpg

So... I don't think that there are any Pokemon like that. :)

Suica
5th October 2005, 5:55 AM
Huh. I've never heard of that. Sounds interesting in a way. To me at least.

Flygonzilla
8th October 2005, 6:46 AM
when i was just starting the game, years ago when i was like 7 (and i hadn't even played through all the way yet), my brother said that there was this uber-awesome move like cut but much more impressive, something like "fire slash" (can't remember). and it could only be taught to char-coal which is the evolution of charizard. and you can only get charizard to evolve if you beat the game 18 times starting from a new game each time.

and i believed him.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
8th October 2005, 8:22 AM
Suicia (sp), your idea about the pokéball was WRONG, I always do that, as soon ans its hit the floor after all the bounces a pokéball makes, it is easier that way. I'm not sure if its only like in sapphire/ruby/emerald, but it works for me.

Back in the days of the end of red blue and yellow, they always though that raichu evolves into a pokemon called Pikablu. (Marril) I didin't though.

Suica
9th October 2005, 8:18 PM
I guess I might as well have been speaking for R/S/E, because it sure as hell won't work there. Still, is there anything within the game's programming that proves that?

MetaKnight
9th October 2005, 9:07 PM
Some People Say Marrill Was Called Pikablu In PokemonRed,Blue And Green!!!

Is This True???????

Suica
10th October 2005, 5:21 AM
Marill didn't even exist at that time. But yes. Pikablu was a rumor. I aslo remember hearing a rumor about Wigglytuff evolving into Marill. We all know that's not true.

Kiwisphinx
31st October 2005, 12:41 AM
Ok, I have a couple of funny ones.
Meow
To get Meow, go to Unknown Dungeon AFTER you caught MewTwo. Keep him with all the time you do this. After you catch the Poke'Mon Charcol, go to the same place you found MewTwo. Meow should be there, but it won't want to fight because it wants it's mother, who is MewTwo. Leave the cave right away. Meow will follow you. Go to Prof. Oaks lab, with Meow following. You should automatically drop the MewTwo Poke'Ball. After this, Meow will stay with you.
First of all, Charcol is not even a pokemon. So this is totally fake.
HM06
To get HM06, beat the Elite 4 forty times in a row, then you can talk to Lance twice. Do. He will give Gary HM06, dang it, and then you have to fight Gary. You loose, he gets it. You win, you get it.
I once beat the Elite 4 40 times and nothing happened.
Then there was this one cheat that I found once that said you could catch Professor Oak. His attacks were like Faint and Book Throw. If I find the website I will post it.

Finnmonster
31st October 2005, 5:21 PM
Then there was this one cheat that I found once that said you could catch Professor Oak. His attacks were like Faint and Book Throw. If I find the website I will post it.
*laughs* No way! He should throw Dexes and Parcels, well, if it's his way to use Rock Throw... Faint? Nice attack. Like Faint Attack, but without Attack. How'd you catch him? Use the special Oak Ball. Or maybe even Oak Family ball.

I've heard millions of Mew cheats. One cheat explained how to catch Yoshi (Who's Yoshi? The one in Mario games?).

I don't know how or where I've gotten this thought... trade Sandslash and Blastoise to your 2nd generation game and put them to daycare. They'll soon give birth to Bowtoise (yeah, no egg, just Bowtoise). Bowtoise is a Pokémon version of Mario's arch enemy Bowser. That's something I'd really like to see.

halibabica
6th November 2005, 4:10 PM
Uh? Wouldn't that work better with Charizard and Blastoise?

Suica
9th November 2005, 5:07 AM
I found one. Phony. Too phony.

"first u go n2 unone dugin n cach den go 2 oak n hit a 402 timz n he will giv u celebiiiii lol"

Easily a fake. Cheats that tell you to press [X] button [Y] number of time always are. Heh.

Mikau
9th November 2005, 7:16 PM
Has anybody heard the one about the 4 pokegods? Well anyway the person that wrote it said you can evolve Venusaur,Charizard,Blastoise,and Raichu into some super pokegod. Their names where Charcolt,Pikablu,and 2 othes that I do not remember.

Super Wario 64
9th November 2005, 11:10 PM
PokeGod?! Is one of them,"Pikazeus"?

Dragonfree
9th November 2005, 11:39 PM
"In the Japanese versions of Red and Blue, Mew was under the truck/the prize for completing your Pokédex."

<< Such an ANNOYING rumour. Especially because when I tell people it's false, they don't believe me.

SlimShady
10th November 2005, 1:32 AM
Has anybody heard the one about the 4 pokegods? Well anyway the person that wrote it said you can evolve Venusaur,Charizard,Blastoise,and Raichu into some super pokegod. Their names where Charcolt,Pikablu,and 2 othes that I do not remember.
I remember reading a load of bull that by capturing a pikachu from Viridian Forest, nick-naming it Pikablu, raising it to level 100, and evolving Pikachu into Raichu would automatically evolve it into Pikablu. A kid in my class said Raichu evolves into Pikablu at level 100. Now, I know these are all RUMORS.:(

Suica
10th November 2005, 4:42 AM
"In the Japanese versions of Red and Blue, Mew was under the truck/the prize for completing your Pokédex."

<< Such an ANNOYING rumour. Especially because when I tell people it's false, they don't believe me.
Ah. Indeed. It's tempting to believe so. But really. That is something people would make rumors about.

dragonskull
17th November 2005, 6:14 PM
when you move the truck with an machamp and you have no items there will be an hole with johto

Suica
20th November 2005, 8:24 PM
You mean in Vermillion Harbor?

Pokemon God
21st November 2005, 6:32 PM
I Have eventully caught a mew in red and im really enjoying training it

Pokemon God

Suica
22nd November 2005, 7:19 AM
That's not a rumor. Really. We all know you can get Mew in Red.

spriter
23rd November 2005, 10:33 PM
complete the pokedex to evolve your starter with an elemental stone into a secret pokemon.a friend of mine was realy gulible so he tried it and it worked. i tried it and it didn't.;000; was supposed to change into togepi, too!

squirrel boy
26th November 2005, 8:12 PM
the s.s. anne truck is real but mew isnt in it!

Luxuria
26th November 2005, 8:13 PM
the s.s. anne truck is real but mew isnt in it!
yeah we know....>_>

Pokeglitch2000
3rd December 2005, 5:06 PM
heres one i heard when u choose the pokemon u want (bulbasaur, squirtle or charmander) choose a charmander and name it mew and itll be a mew. i tried and actually believed it

Luxuria
3rd December 2005, 8:36 PM
heres one i heard when u choose the pokemon u want (bulbasaur, squirtle or charmander) choose a charmander and name it mew and itll be a mew. i tried and actually believed it
same here.:p

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
3rd December 2005, 10:10 PM
I didn't beleave any of those because I didn't have a Pokemon game untill RS. .o.

darkdrago88
4th December 2005, 4:53 AM
I read somewhere (I think it was an older thread here) but some1 was talking about like 30 defferint pkm gods-alot of mad people@

Random
4th December 2005, 7:41 AM
That might actually have a bit of truth to it; if you give Pokemon certain nicknames, they'll appear different colors in the first Pokemon Stadium.

Pika_Princess
13th December 2005, 2:21 AM
That might actually have a bit of truth to it; if you give Pokemon certain nicknames, they'll appear different colors in the first Pokemon Stadium.

This is true my eevee is red in PS

I once heard a rumor that if you talk to your mom 3000 times, she will say, "Alright go away now. I am disowning you." Then, go talk to Oak, and he will send you to Johto to live with foster parents! I even BELIEVED this one.

Spock
13th December 2005, 4:41 AM
Ahhh.... I remeber.... Trade your Pokemon Yellow Pikachu to Gold, breed it, get a haircut, and name hime Sparky... or something... for a pwning hairdo Pika... Or use a Waterstone from blue on Pikachu from Yellow 100 times for Pikablu...

Willow's Tara
13th December 2005, 4:52 AM
I believed that Mew one in the truck, I think I was walking around it and trying whatever and all. I was so young, well maybe 12 or 13 since I didn't have a gameboy before High school

Luxuria
13th December 2005, 1:50 PM
I heard one that if you talk to your mom 15 times,Professor Oak 15 times and Daisy 15 times, Daisy will battle you. If you beat her, there will be a screen that says "KISS" and daisy will become your girlfriend and follow you around. o_o

ShadowAlakazam
13th December 2005, 3:47 PM
complete the pokedex to evolve your starter with an elemental stone into a secret pokemon.a friend of mine was realy gulible so he tried it and it worked. i tried it and it didn't.;000; was supposed to change into togepi, too!
Little problem here. How exactly did it work? I understand how people can be so gullible, but it cant have worked, you must have typo-ed.

Kyptointe Krunch
23rd December 2005, 12:46 AM
^^^ wow thats the stupidest i heard yet! beating elite 4 101 times and having all those levels 100's damn.

BulbasaurB.k.
23rd December 2005, 5:01 PM
I just found a weird glitch! First go watch that old man catch a weedle. Then fly to cinabar island and surf on thehalf land half water. Eventually you will see a top secret pokemon that looks like a tetris block. Catching him might screw up your game. You will then get a lot of items, like over 100 master balls! Your hallf of fame will show cool pokemon like Mew

(yes, I know its missingno, I just wanna know how someone would react the first time they saw something like that, like the first person who found out (how would he find that) told other people =p)

Oh, and I got some really crappy ones

Talk to the thirsty girl 50 times and she will say I'll give you Flareth if you you go away (right, like a girl could get so annoyed)

Catch a lickitung. Turn your gameboy upside down and feed it a rare candy and it will evolve into yoshi! If it doesn't shake the gameboy up and down (o.o'' what the hell would the shaking do)

Buy the old mans magikarp and nickname it mew and it will turn into mew (err no you will have a magikarp named Mew to show off to people though

Buy the magikarp and leave it in the daycare for 50 levels and it will evolve to Mew (no, but you do get to skip most of gyarados' attacks, and you get a level 55 magikarp!)

Beat the elite 4 3 times with Mewtwo, then 3 times with Mew, and then trade them to gold and silver and breed them, and you will get missingno., but if you trade it to red (NOT BLUE, ONLY RED!!!) it will turn to Mewthree (err why the exclusive version?)

meh I'll find some more later on

I've tried the one with missingno but it never worked!!! NOT FAIR!!! :P

a week in kanto
23rd December 2005, 5:40 PM
well were should I start

complete the pokedex and catch all the pokemon then go to gary and he will fight you , he will have ho-oh and lugia and if you beat him he will give you celebi.

Catch all the pokemon including missingo then go to mewtwo's cave and you will find knife with item finder you could kill people with it. kill the man who is at the port
surf and you go to s.s. anne in ruins and find a litle ship that transports you to the orange islands and there you catch flareth only

Catch all the pokemon exept pikachu then give all your pokemon away exept missingo and then catch pikachu then evolve it to raichu and givit to the daycare then save the game and wille saving the game turn it of and throw it into the floor then turn it on and you will have all the pokemon in leavel 999 and a new pokemon ChCagon

http://www.geocities.com/zeta_warior/frlgemtr014.png
fake screen of ChCagon
all fake dont try them

Luxuria
23rd December 2005, 5:50 PM
I've tried the one with missingno but it never worked!!! NOT FAIR!!! :P
What version did you have? It doesn't work on yellow but you can still get missingno. on it.

Blaziken Ruler
29th December 2005, 11:02 AM
Here are some really wierd ones I found

Some are rated on a scale of 10

Evolving Ampharos into Dratini

First, train a Mareep in Gold or Silver to level 15 and evolve it into Flaaffy, then train the Flaaffy to level 30 and evolve it into Ampharos, and then train the Ampharos to level 100. Then give it Rare candies until it becomes level 0 and then go to the move deleter and delete all of its moves except Thunder wave. Then, trade it to the Crystal version. There, teach it a damaging attack and train it to level 5. Then, delete the damaging attack and trade it to the Yellow version (the nurse won't stop you). When it is in Yellow, it will be a Dratini!

Okay, I made this fake code after I first heard that Ampharos's Japanese name was Denryu and that "Ryu" means dragon. A very complicated and time-consuming code, so you should be sure to get that this code is FAKE, and it won't work and you should not try it.
Get Mew (1)

First, get six level 100 pokmon in your party. Make sure they are all final-form pokmon. Then, teach them all Strength. Go to the truck by S.S Anne and make all of your pokmon use Strength. Then push the truck and Mew will be there!

This is a variation of the old "Mew under the truck" code. It is still on some sites, but most people have realised that there is no way to move the truck. Some months ago, I saw some site saying "Teach a level 100 Machamp Strength" in this code, and then I decided to make my own way to make this code work. More on the original "Mew under the truck" code in the "fake code ratings" below.
Get Mew (2)

After getting all other 150 pokmon and the diploma, go to the Game freak man that gave you the diploma. Talk to him 100 times and he will say "Oh, I forgot to give you something. Take this pokmon." Then, he will give you Mew!

Again, a fake code to get Mew. It is a mix between "talk so-and-so many times to..." codes and the "Get Mew from Game freak man" code. More on those codes in the "fake code ratings".
Get to Johto and Hoenn in Red and Blue

You need a Red/Blue version of the Pokmon game.Go to the safari zone. Go find a kangaskhan. Don't catch it. Walk out. The safari people will come up to you and ask you "come with me." they walk outside into a glitchy messed-up city. they take you to the right. They walk into a wall,and suddenly you're in Kanto AGAIN, but with improved graphics and all 385 are out there. There is a portal in standing in front of your house.It takes you to Johto,but there is another one in the lab that takes you to Hoenn. Choose!!

This code was sent in by Matt. Nice!
Obtain Sparky (Pikachu with the hairdo):

Red and Blue:
Choose Charmander as your starter (nickname Zippo). Do not catch any Pokemon until you get to Viridian Forest. Catch a Caterpie (nickname Happy) and Pikachu (nickname Sparky). Raise the Caterpie to a Butterfree. Look at Sparky's stats. It will have a Hairdo!
Yellow:
The same, except you get Pikachu as a starter, and get Charmander after the Nugget Bridge.
Gold/Silver/Crystal:
Trade Zippo and raise it to a Charmeleon. Trading will be easier for Happy and Sparky, but you can catch them, too. Sparky will use his hairdo. Now catch a Larvitar (nickname Cruise) and raise it to a Pupitar. Look at Sparky's stats, and hairdo! (NOTE: Zippo, Happy, Sparky, and Cruise must be the only Pokemon in your current team for it to work) (NOTE: If you give it a haircut, it will grow back in an hour)
Obtain Pichu with hairdo:

You can guess the game series this is, GSC:
(NOTE: You can have any team you want, as long as it has a female Sparky and a male Pokemon that can breed with it) Breed a female Sparky with a male Pokemon that can breed with it at the Daycare Center. Eventually Sparky will lay an egg that will hatch into the Pichu with the hairdo. (NOTE: It will still have the hairdo when it evolves, and if you give it a haircut, it will grow back in an hour)

The above two were sent in by Kyogre.
Get a part fire Butterfree(on G/S/C)

First,get a boy charizard.Then,get a girl Butterfree.Breed them in the daycare near Goldenrod City.They will have an egg,which will be a Caterpie that knows Fire Blast,Flamethrower,Flame Wheel,and Ember.Raise it to a Butterfree.You just got a fire type butterfree.
Get a Groudon with Scyther scythes.(on R/S)

If you have Ruby,catch the Groudon,and name it Kooper.If you have Sapphire,trade Kyogre for Groudon with the Kyogre named Kloozty.Fly to Lilycove.Enter Kooper in the master rank(the lady won't stop you).In the Master Rank Contest,there will be all Scythers(even though they are unobtainable in R/S without gameshark).Get any rank but 3rd place in order for your Kooper to get Scyther scythes.
Mario and Peach double battle(R/S obviously)

First,you need a shiny Groudon.Then a shiny Kyogre.Trade them to Red or Blue.The nurse won't let you in,but she will chase you.The wild pokemon are scared.They won't come out.So you aren't bugged by them.Run to Lilycove.Go to the lottery.Pull a ticket.Show the nurse the ticket.She will disappear.Save.Turn your gameboy off,and don't play it for a whole day.A day later,turn it back on,and Mario and Peach will be in your room with you.They have Groudon(for Mario)and Kyogre(for Peach).Both at level 1000.Check your Pokemon.They should be at level 1000 too.Battle them.You can battle them anytime.
Make the Townspeople of Goldenrod flee from a giant Aipom(G/S/C)

First,obtain an Aipom.Raise it to level 100 without it getting KO'd.Breed the Aipom with a Steelix.Even if it's the Aipom is a boy,they baby will be a giant Aipom.Go to Goldenrod.Release the giant Aipom.Go outside,and there will be crushed buildings.The giant Aipom did this.Goldenrod is destroyed.If you want to save Goldenrod,you need to find the Giant Aipom in the wild,and make it faint within a month.If you do this,Goldenrod will be saved and have an underground city called New Goldenrod.Wattson from R/S is helping them get electricity down in New Goldenrod.Down in New Goldenrod,there are a lot of Voltorbs and Electrodes.There are also Teleporters that go to all of the places in Kanto or Jonto you have never been before.

Those four were sent in by Matt.

Two more by Matt:
Create your own Eevee Evolution(GSC)

First,get a shiny eevee from bill.clone it 25 times.Train 6 of them to level 100 and turn them into the 5 evolutions except one.go to cinnabar island.on the way to cinnabar,a path of green things and some purple things are blocking you.talk to a purple one.It will go"seriiiii!!"and then you found yourself into a battle with a purple Celebi.Beat 5 purples.Continue to Cinnabar.Go into the lab(yes there is a lab,celebi sent you back in time).3 super nerds are in there.(IMPORTANT:MAKE SURE YOUR LEVEL 100 eeveelutions and eevee are in your lineup)The one on the left has a:
100 Jolteon
100 Ampharos
100 Raikou
100 Zapdos
100 Lt.Surge(beware!!Surge has pokemon too!!)
100 Jolly Rancher(this is his strongest pokemon,but its actually a glitch.)

the one on the right has a
100 Flareon
100 Typhlosion
100 Entei
100 Moltres
100 Blaine
100 Twix(just like jolly rancher)

the one down the middle has a
100 Vaporeon
100 Kingdra
100 Suicune
100 Vaporuno(articuno's brother)
100 Misty
100 Hershey(stronger than the first two)

beat all of these nerds and go down the hall.There will be an entrence down the hall as well as a sign.The sign says"DNA reproduction lab"
Go in.Get the eevee first in your lineup.Talk to the person in the back.He will say:"I can turn your Eevee into any type.Catch me a pokemon with the type you want to turn Eevee into.Bring it to me.I will mix its DNA with Eevee's DNA.It will take about an hour."
After you did all of this work you can do this anytime.(IMPORTANT:will take twice as long with pokemon with 2 types.)
Obtain HM99(GSC)

First,get a fire or ghost type pokemon with the PokeRUS virus(it doesnt matter if it has 2 types).get 5 more.bring them to cinnabar island.take them to the pokemon center.There will be a professor inside.He will examine your pokemon.After that,use itemfinder 1000 times!!it will then respond.press A.you will find HM99.This HM lets you burn down caves and buildings.if you burn down a building without an entrence,it will instead make a door.Go inside.You just got 2 HMS in one.Burndown and Unlock.In battle,burndown wittles down the opponants HP only if the user is a fire type.(it only works on fire types anyway)if its unlock,it unlocks your opponant and reveals it's darkest secrets,causing it to lose HP(ghosts only)
HOW TO GET TO JHOTO AND KANTO FROM HOENN IN RUBY/SAPHIRE:

In Saphire, catch Kyogre, and go to Llittleroot town. When you enter Littleroot town, a Spinda will appear and battle you. Send out Kyogre, then use any attack. On your next turn, run. You will not be able to run away. On your next turn, run again. This time, you will be able to run away. Go 2 steps forewards, and the same Spinda will attack you. Send out Kyogre. Use any attack you want. The Spinda will use Hyper Beam. Catch the Spinda with any ball you want. When you do, you will not be in Littleroot town, but in Glitchlot town. It is all glitchy, and pieces of the builgings will fly at you. Do not, move, even if a piece of a building hits you. Eventually, the screen will flash white, and you will be in a small room with 2 doors glowing with different colors. The blue one goes to Jhoto, and the green one goes to Kanto. Choose wich region you want to go to! In Ruby, catch 3 Spindas and put them in the first 3 slots in your team. When you do that, a man with a blue hat will ask you if you want to do an illegal 3 against 3 pokemon battle. Say "Yes." Send out all your Spindas. The man in the blue hat will use:
Level 21 Jigglypuff
Level 24 Oddish
Level 18 Electrode. (Take the first letter of each pokemon's name, and you will see the man's name!) Beat Joe, and your Spindas will start glowing green, and dissapear! (They are still in your team.) You will be in a small room, and there will be 2 doors glowing different colors. The blue one goes to Jhoto, and the green one goes to Kanto.

Potatochu wrote this cheat.
Fake code ratings!

So you won't misunderstand me, the codes are rated by how likely that code is to fool people to try it. Yes, it rates those common codes everywhere on the internet. Well, enough of explaination, here we go!
Mew under the truck

Ah, it's an old one. It has been on the internet since the early days of Red and Blue. Anyway, this code includes three statements: first, is says that if you either trade for a pokmon with cut or lose a battle on the S.S Anne, the ship will stay. That is true. Second, it says you can go to the dock after getting Surf and surf over to a platform with a truck on it. That is also true. Third, is says that you can move the truck with Strength and Mew will be there. THAT IS FAKE. So, one out of three statements is fake. That is actually not bad. But the thing about this code is that everyone got the Cut HM and went out, so the ship in their games is gone. THAT is why it's still on the Internet. THAT is why some people still believe it. So, congratulations, you who made this code! I'm going to give your code 9 out of 10 for this tricky little fake cheat!
Talk so-and-so many times to...

Duh. Those codes are everywhere. There's also "do that so-and-so many times". I'm sure they are all fake. Have you never wondered why trainers and other characters always say the same thing every time you speak to them, apart from the girl in Cerulean city with Voltorb in R/B/Y? It's because the programmers are too lazy to make everyone say different things this and that time you talk to them. And actually, I'm not sure a Gameboy can handle making some twenty people say something else and give you rare pokmon or something the 50th, 100th or 1000th time you talk to them. As with "do that so-and-so many times", it's just the same. And it's not very hard to find them fake. I'll give those 5.
Get Mew from Game freak man (in R/B/Y)

This code says you get Mew for getting 150 pokmon and talking to the man that is not working on a computer in the pokmon mansion. I know that because I've got 150 on my Yellow version and I just got some stupid diploma, and Meowth346 said it's not in the Japanese version either and Meowth346 doesn't just lie about a simple thing, now does he? I'll give it 7.
Bill's secret garden

Hahaha. Very funny. The person who made this code must have thought: Hey, I could waste everyone's time by making a code where you need Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite and the legendary birds, it would take ages to catch three Dratinis or Dragonairs in the Safari zone! Well, this code says that if you talk to Bill with Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres in your party, he will let you into his secret garden. The person who made it propably noticed, just like me, that there was some path leading farther up from the backside of Bill's cottage. Well, it's fake. A very nasty fake code, as I deposited my Yellow version Pikachu to try it, and then I spent the whole day training it to level 100 so it would become happy again. I'll give it 8.

Luxuria
29th December 2005, 8:29 PM
1.Get Missingno. to appear and duplicate your great ball.
Go to the grass above Viridian City.
Make sure you have an 2 empty slots. Search for any pokemon and when one appears use the great ball and press B, B, Up, Down, Left, Down, B and you'll catch all the pokemon in the area. When you check your lineup you'll have mew along with 251 pokemon.

2.Feed a missingno a rare candy and then battle it, afterwords it should turn into mew

3.Get a Dratini and evolve it into a Dragonair. With a Gameshark, teach it Dig and use a thunderstone on it. It will evolve into a Mew

From TR Rockin(sp)

Kyptointe Krunch
2nd January 2006, 10:21 AM
Heres a weird 1

After you beat the elite 4 and cacth mewtwo,talk to bill he'll giude you in his transporter and you'll transport to new bark town! and theres a pacth of grass right infront of prof elms lab if you go in the grass,you'll cacth any pokemon you want(you have to pick the poke you want from a list)

Shadow phoenix
2nd January 2006, 12:47 PM
here's one type in your name as phoenix and ho-oh will come after you deafeat the elite 4

El3mentry
2nd January 2006, 3:21 PM
Get Togepi: first get every pokemon including mew and go to glitch city with only lvl 100s and nobody with fly save.(this is where it gets stupid)
fish for goldeen untill your team dies then talk to the man in viridian 100 times he will make a hole appear and you will end up in bills back garden(i told you it was stupid) he wil give you a choice of 4 pokemon flareon vaporeon jolteon or leafeon choose leafeon train it to lv100 and give it 10 soda pops it willl evolve into togepi its special attack is icecreambeam which kills the opponent by forcing it to eat poisoned ice cream.
(weirdest cheat ever)

RaZoR LeAf
2nd January 2006, 4:53 PM
Heres a weird 1

After you beat the elite 4 and cacth mewtwo,talk to bill he'll giude you in his transporter and you'll transport to new bark town! and theres a pacth of grass right infront of prof elms lab if you go in the grass,you'll cacth any pokemon you want(you have to pick the poke you want from a list)

Considering RS was but a glint in the eye of the designers when Red and Green were made, this is crap.

If this thread continues to be filled with ******** you make up on the spot it gets closed. Rumours fine, if you want to make up a cheat, go to the games forum.

~-=Mewtwo=-~
2nd January 2006, 11:35 PM
Heres two from Yellow Version
When you don't have pikachu yet walk only on the left side of pallet town holding the a and b keys. When you reach the wild grass you will encounter a pokemon named Raiblu. I actually believed these LOLIf you use pikachan in pokemon stadium it DOES have a greenish look... >_> although all nicknamed pokemon change colour there...

RaZoR LeAf, I'm not making this up on the spot... but my friend did to me so long ago... It's another togepi thing... Sit in the grass above the Daycare for an hour then on the hour... move a step and togepi will be found... It will use only metronome... god I was too gulible...

Woops I almost wrote a demented GSC one my other friend gave me...

setokaibarocket
3rd January 2006, 1:19 AM
Perhaps I'm just imagining it, but it seems as though when I do the Flootenkerp cheat I find rarer Pokemon wherever I go. On the first route I found lots more ratattas and on the one up a bit I found a lot more Jigglypuffs.

Does anyone other than me find it weird how you can see with a hex editor that G/S/C has the phrase "I'M MR CHRONO." in the same offset as the New Bark text?

Kyptointe Krunch
3rd January 2006, 7:07 AM
cacth all pokemon including missingo and then go back and beat the elite 4 10 times and then go to gary's house he and his sis are there beat gary then it shows ur character ko gary (if u beat him)then gary sis challges u and she has jiggly puff,wigglytuff,clefairy,cleable chansey and ditto all level 100 and if you beat her you get any johto pokemon of your choice.

Munchlax --> Snorlax
4th January 2006, 6:46 PM
Ive heard this before, but ive never actually tried it because I am too lazy, it works on blue, and i think also red, but its pointless if you dont have gold, silver or crystal. You go to the game corner and go to the stairs that lead to the rocket hide out, you go down then up 100 times each ( or maybe its just 50, i cant remember ) Then you go to the prize place. You can choose any pokemon from it, and when you trade it to gold/silver/crystal, it'll be a shiny.

Solarbeam
10th January 2006, 7:57 PM
I can only remember one rumor:
First you have to be able to reach the truck in Vermillion City. Then train a Golem to Lv.100 with the moveset: Fissure, Earthquake, Strength and another move I can't remember.Use Strength on the truck, then a hole will appear. When you fall through it, you'll be in the pool of Silph Co. There you can catch Mewthree and Pikablu.

Me and a friend of mine actually tried it ^_^;. 'Course it didn't work...

Only DeoXyS
10th January 2006, 9:11 PM
Copying items by missingno REALLY works.. :)

Most stupid rumor: 12 times Elite Four and you get Mew LOL

Anton
14th January 2006, 10:24 PM
my friend actually had this on his game. do the missigno cheat but instead of going to the right of the island go to the left. youre fist battle should be a missigno looking pokemon named mew. catch it. now all you have to do is catch all the other pokemon and youll get its info and pic. untill then there is no pic for it. if you link battle it looks like missigno.

Aurora trainer
20th January 2006, 6:25 PM
I looked up Poliss, and this is what came up:
http://www.soierie-vivante.asso.fr/medias/photos/poliss.jpg

So... I don't think that there are any Pokemon like that. :)
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Look's like the strongest Pokemon in the world (LOL)
(*Crossing fingers behind back* anyway, i heard of it too. u need a code to get it in Diamond/Pearl generation. it's top ATTACK stat will be77.793.756.528.452.786, however all it's other stats will be 2 and the only attack it will learn is Tail Whip, and it cant learn TMs.(LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!)

Aurora trainer
20th January 2006, 6:36 PM
one of my friends once told me, that if u capture a pokemon in level 1 in blue version, and levels it up to LV100 WITHOUT rare candy u will get a bike-like pokemon. luckily i didn't believe him.

Mewtologist
22nd January 2006, 2:52 AM
I fell for the truck with Mew in the S.S. Anne when I was in 4th grade (10th now). It was kind of cool down there, but I wanted to cry because Mew wasn't there.

baz
27th January 2006, 2:54 PM
a long time ago i was told if u leave the s s anne boat til you get strenght u can push the truck to get togepi lol.. hmm yess i did fal 4 it btw but i was in yr 5!
also this stoopid greenchu trick another evolution of pikachu but i forgot what the lie was lol

madaco
17th February 2007, 2:34 AM
did this recently get unarchieved ?

Mr.Mew
18th February 2007, 5:27 PM
I have some.
Do (Insert task here) and Bill takes you to (Whatever)
The Hidious Hifishi
There is a Rainbow/Mist stone
PokeGods
There is an HM06 called Blast
The S.S. Anne Truck has an (Insert name of object/Place/Pokemon here) under it by using strength
Talk to the guy who gives you a super rod 50 ties and you get an Ultra Rod, which gets New towns by diving wiith flippers, New pokemon, And New Items
get all 151 pokemon and beat the E4 15 times. Oak will say he's geting tired of this and he will send you away.

Aquapokefan
19th February 2007, 3:18 AM
I remember some!

Every 100th hour of gameplay the S.S.Anne will appear again. If you go in and enter the kitchen, Togepie will be there.

And I think we all heard this one (well at least everyone I know did). If you beat the E4 13 times Prof Oak will let you walk around the champions room. If you walk to the right you'll find a door leading to Pokegod island.
All fake.

Mr.Mew
19th February 2007, 3:15 PM
If you give the rocket grunt in Celadon City a level 100 Nidoking, He gives you keys to the truck, but why would any one in the game give you something thats related to a glitch?

~*Sailor Satun*~
19th February 2007, 9:56 PM
If you train an Ivysaur to level 30, place it in the PC and beat the E4, go home and you find your Mom screaming and if you go upstairs Togepi'll be their.

It's fake, duh.

evil bonsly
20th February 2007, 2:05 AM
If you talk to professer oak 30 times in a row he will get mad and send you to his dungeon (I wonder what you do in this dungeon)

Virtual Headache
20th February 2007, 8:28 PM
Don't bump old threads.