PDA

View Full Version : tokyo mew mew club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

SugarFairy
14th May 2006, 1:05 PM
How could you never claimed the couple Mystria? (of LettucexRyou)

Hakuryuu
14th May 2006, 6:09 PM
I liked the AMV. Cept, I didn't like the idea of using a Power Ranger's song for it. XD Heh, I guess it fits.

Ryou x Lettuce is an awesome shipping. I remember in the 3rd volume (I think...) of the manga, Ryou gave Lettuce some kinda juice to make her feel better. So, that shows he must have interest in her.

WaterTrainer243
14th May 2006, 7:54 PM
I liked the AMV. Cept, I didn't like the idea of using a Power Ranger's song for it. XD Heh, I guess it fits.
I only saw a couple of episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew but from what I saw, I noticed the similarities between it and Power Rangers Wild Force. So I figured..."what the heck" and matched the opening to Wild Force with some Tokyo Mew Mew clips.

Mysteria Pearl
14th May 2006, 11:15 PM
I know! RyouxLettuce is so adorible! Is the couple actually claimed? Besides, one of my friends, I.M, wants to take one of my couples!

I feel so bad for Ryou though, he loves Ichigo, but she just. doesn't. get. it. It REALLY buggs me when clearly he likes Lettuce more than a friend and she likes him back!

Scourge
15th May 2006, 3:37 PM
DLO I liked the post about Mint marrying someone who loved her for her heart. Also I liked the Renee needs someone cool. huh? who would that be? LOL

SugarFairy
15th May 2006, 9:06 PM
No! Have any of you guys read volume 7?! When Ichigo made Kishu cry! He expressed his love for her and she was a bully to him! Ichigo is.. just... so... 0O Shes such a air head xD (best word I could think of)

Dark Latios
15th May 2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I've read volume seven.. It made me cry! ;_; Ichigo could at least tell him that she's not interested instead of like.. Beating him up.

I drew another picceh Sunday! =0 Hope you like!

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ichiscan20lt.gif

I got the pose from the fifth manga.. It was just so cute, that I had to draw it. o.o

SugarFairy
16th May 2006, 1:31 AM
Very nice drawing Latios ^_^ Ichigo just beated him up >< She is so mean! I feel so bad for Kishu.. But hey.. He can do someone better.. Like.. Minto! xD

draco draco
16th May 2006, 6:27 AM
i did read part number seven like a half year ago :D..

Pitchi
16th May 2006, 11:17 AM
Very nice drawing Latios ^_^ Ichigo just beated him up >< She is so mean! I feel so bad for Kishu.. But hey.. He can do someone better.. Like.. Minto! xD

I already read the chapters on volume 7 but did Ichigo really beat Kisshu? O_o I didn`t she her doing that.. She just told him that she already loves Masaya. Did I miss something? X_x

SugarFairy
16th May 2006, 11:44 AM
I already read the chapters on volume 7 but did Ichigo really beat Kisshu? O_o I didn`t she her doing that.. She just told him that she already loves Masaya. Did I miss something? X_x
Im pretty sure, Ill have to recheck. But still.. Shes still mean to him ><

Pitchi
16th May 2006, 12:32 PM
If you`re talking about in volume 7, I`m sure I read all of the chapters and never seen Ichigo beated Kisshu. But if she really did, how mean of her! >=(

SugarFairy
16th May 2006, 7:58 PM
If you`re talking about in volume 7, I`m sure I read all of the chapters and never seen Ichigo beated Kisshu. But if she really did, how mean of her! >=(
It was volume 6 xD I wasnt thinking when I said volume 7 ^^;; She sorta beats him up. She like slaps him and beilvies that hes liiing. Then he leaves all upset. I beilve after that Ichigo beats him up xD

Prof. 9
17th May 2006, 2:29 PM
I don't want to join, but what is Tokyo Mew Mew?

Dark Latios
17th May 2006, 2:54 PM
Prof. 9, here is an excellent explanation: http://www.ichigo-parfait.net/neko/tmm.php

Arigato for the praise! ^^ I draw really well when I'm sad/angry for some reason.

Ichi ish mean to poor Kishi! =[ Sure I could see why a girl would want to kick someone if he just randomly popped out of nowhere and kissed you though. o.o;

Mysteria Pearl
18th May 2006, 12:37 AM
Hiya! I'm back! In book 7, I cried sooo hard when Kisshieeeeee cried!!!!!! evil Ichigo *grabs blowtorch and gets evil look in eyes*

SugarFairy
18th May 2006, 1:51 AM
I don't want to join, but what is Tokyo Mew Mew?
A very good site to check out is
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=829 Its a very good manga and anime, i suggest you read it or watch it ^_^

Pitchi
18th May 2006, 2:00 PM
It was volume 6 xD I wasnt thinking when I said volume 7 ^^;; She sorta beats him up. She like slaps him and beilvies that hes liiing. Then he leaves all upset. I beilve after that Ichigo beats him up xD

Oh.. I think I never read that chapter O.o Omg she didn`t have to beat him like that.. I`m scared to imagine it ><

SugarFairy
18th May 2006, 9:05 PM
Hey Pitchi, you live in Japan dont you? Have you ever played the Tokyo Mew Mew video game?

Mysteria Pearl
18th May 2006, 11:55 PM
Hey! My friend has that! (I've never played though :) ) At least... I've seen her with it and I've heart her talk about it

SugarFairy
19th May 2006, 11:02 AM
Hey! My friend has that! (I've never played though :) ) At least... I've seen her with it and I've heart her talk about it
Does it look any good? I wanna play it! ^_^ I wanna see Ringo!

Pitchi
19th May 2006, 11:59 AM
Hey Pitchi, you live in Japan dont you? Have you ever played the Tokyo Mew Mew video game?

Nope.. I never played it even though I want to ;.; And I`m not living in Japan now. I`m living in Singapore currently for 4 years. But I will be going to Japan next month on summer holiday and I hope I may find some things related to Tokyo mew mew ^_^

SugarFairy
19th May 2006, 12:01 PM
Nope.. I never played it even though I want to ;.; And I`m not living in Japan now. I`m living in Singapore currently for 4 years. But I will be going to Japan next month on summer holiday and I hope I may find some things related to Tokyo mew mew ^_^
If you find anything let us know! xD

Mysteria Pearl
19th May 2006, 11:50 PM
we should all check ebay :D i wanna play it sooo bad! It looks really fun!

SugarFairy
20th May 2006, 12:25 AM
we should all check ebay :D i wanna play it sooo bad! It looks really fun!
If your friend has it cant you play hers? I should ask my penpal if shes ever played it. I wounder if they even sell it on ebay ^ ^;

Mysteria Pearl
20th May 2006, 2:38 AM
she doesn't live near me anymore... she's very far in the east much farther than I... I WANNA PLAY IT!!!

SugarFairy
20th May 2006, 10:37 AM
Oh that sucks. I wanna play it too ;-; I wanna know what Ringo sounds like

draco draco
20th May 2006, 3:14 PM
*pokes scourge! NEW CONTEST PLEASE!*

Mysteria Pearl
20th May 2006, 6:27 PM
Oh that sucks. I wanna play it too ;-; I wanna know what Ringo sounds like

Me 2!!! I can't wait to play it!!!!!

Dark Latios
20th May 2006, 11:08 PM
In book 7, I cried sooo hard when Kisshieeeeee cried!!!!!! evil Ichigo *grabs blowtorch and gets evil look in eyes*
OMG, me too! ;_; You should have seen the pages.. All wet and wrinkly. o.0

I'll get my brother here ASAP.. He's actually been sitting in front of his PS2 all day playing this game.. And his Xbox too. Playing Halo 2 methinks.. >.>;

Mysteria Pearl
21st May 2006, 2:42 AM
niice. It must be like my manga after I accidentally spilled water all over it :D Yeah, I'm REAL smooth. Not.

SugarFairy
21st May 2006, 1:50 PM
I droped my first volume of Tokyo Mew Mew in a puddle of rain one day xD I was really angery and started to yell at my manga 0O x3

draco draco
21st May 2006, 2:06 PM
yell. at a BOOK!? sugar, sometimes i think youre a bit.. um.. you know ^^.. and it's pretty long time since ive seen you post a picture in each of your posts :(.. BEGIN AGAIN please :)..

and i just want to say sorry to all in the club who got the chain mail from me!

Mysteria Pearl
21st May 2006, 3:31 PM
I yelled at the cup that spilled water all over my manga. 0_o I think I was on the phone with Irena Mystica and she all like
"You're freakin' me out."
Oh, I musta looked like a big dork

SugarFairy
21st May 2006, 3:58 PM
yell. at a BOOK!? sugar, sometimes i think youre a bit.. um.. you know ^^.. and it's pretty long time since ive seen you post a picture in each of your posts :(.. BEGIN AGAIN please :)..

and i just want to say sorry to all in the club who got the chain mail from me!
xD Yea.. Im a bit crazy at times x3 Its ok ^_^ I understand why you sent it ^^

I yelled at the cup that spilled water all over my manga. 0_o I think I was on the phone with Irena Mystica and she all like
"You're freakin' me out."
Oh, I musta looked like a big dork
EBil glass of water xD My mom said it was just a book and there was no need to yell at it xD I was very upset that day.. Ebil rain ;-; PICTURE TIME! XD

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/TokyoMewMew34.jpg

Mysteria Pearl
21st May 2006, 4:46 PM
who's the brunette one near Kiki? I'm out o da loop again :(

Blazing Entei
21st May 2006, 5:05 PM
i think that is ringo! ^_^ kawaii pciture! minto and zakuro look adorable. ♥_♥

SugarFairy
21st May 2006, 9:08 PM
I lvoe the pose Burrie is in, she is just so kawaii <3 Ringo is cute!!! x_x

Mysteria Pearl
21st May 2006, 11:59 PM
I love little Reatasu! She's so cute! that must be spelled so wrong

SugarFairy
22nd May 2006, 12:55 AM
Lettuce does looks cute in the pic ^_^ I just love Ringo and Berrie though! <3

Mysteria Pearl
22nd May 2006, 2:13 AM
Yeah! They're all so kawaii! I wish that they had baby Ryou-kun in it though!

SugarFairy
22nd May 2006, 2:32 AM
Yeah! They're all so kawaii! I wish that they had baby Ryou-kun in it though!
thatd be great, because a little Ryou-kun is just kawaii!

Mysteria Pearl
22nd May 2006, 2:51 AM
YEAH HE IS!!!! I wish I had one of him in a diaper...

AS A BABY!!! Well, grown up would be pretty cute too, you have to admit...

ANYWAY! *cough cough* I can't find any little ones of him though... do you guys know where I could find any?

SugarFairy
22nd May 2006, 11:46 AM
YEAH HE IS!!!! I wish I had one of him in a diaper...

AS A BABY!!! Well, grown up would be pretty cute too, you have to admit...

ANYWAY! *cough cough* I can't find any little ones of him though... do you guys know where I could find any?
Sorry, I couldn find one, Ill keep looking though

Pitchi
22nd May 2006, 1:34 PM
xD Yea.. Im a bit crazy at times x3 Its ok ^_^ I understand why you sent it ^^

EBil glass of water xD My mom said it was just a book and there was no need to yell at it xD I was very upset that day.. Ebil rain ;-; PICTURE TIME! XD

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/TokyoMewMew34.jpg

SO...CUTE O_O *SQUEE* So the brown-haired girl is Ringo? Too bad, we never get to see her in anime but only games =( I wanna play games!

Dark Latios
22nd May 2006, 3:35 PM
Awww.. Pudding and Ringo are so kawaii in that pic! :D

I droped my first volume of Tokyo Mew Mew in a puddle of rain one day xD I was really angery and started to yell at my manga 0O x3
I'd do that too. Screaming at books like.. Totally owns. o.o

Sorry, I'm just so happy and hyper today.. Why? No reason.. ^^

SugarFairy
22nd May 2006, 10:00 PM
Sorry, I'm just so happy and hyper today.. Why? No reason.. ^^
=0 Tell me!!!!! :glomps: Ringo should appear in the anime. I think that the TMM project is officaly done though D= Makes me upset to think of something good being finished so soon ;-;

Spirit Rubi
22nd May 2006, 10:22 PM
I haven't posted here in awhile... XD

=0 Tell me!!!!! :glomps: Ringo should appear in the anime. I think that the TMM project is officaly done though D= Makes me upset to think of something good being finished so soon ;-;

I know... T_T Berii didn't even get to be in the anime either... *sighs* Oh well... >.>

Random pic of Masha I found today. :D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/mewberii4ever/2l5er2c.jpg

SugarFairy
22nd May 2006, 10:40 PM

I know... T_T Berii didn't even get to be in the anime either... *sighs* Oh well... >.>

=0 He looks so kawaii! :steals Masha:

Mysteria Pearl
23rd May 2006, 1:29 AM
they're all so cute! *glompifies* yay!

Pitchi
23rd May 2006, 10:32 AM
Masha is super kawaii!! >_< I want it <3 Can you please give it to me Ichigo? lol

LOL that`s funny xD Poor manga =(

SugarFairy
23rd May 2006, 11:58 AM
Manga needs its one stunt person 0.0 Itd be great xD We are making pop cans in my math class and I named mine Happie Ichigo 0.0 And am gonna draw Ichigo on it x3 :shot:

Dark Latios
23rd May 2006, 2:14 PM

OMGosh, like.. I totally remember that ep! I have it recorded too. =P It has the famous rock-paper-scissors scene with Kish, Tart, and Pai. ^^ AND it's also an ep where Kish like.. Pulls up his shirt a bit because it's hot outside. o.o;; *Shot*

Ringo should appear in the anime. I think that the TMM project is officaly done though D= Makes me upset to think of something good being finished so soon ;-;
Yeah, it's not fair how animes like Inuyasha keep continuing when imo, it's way overrated.. TMM is much more interesting. T.T

SugarFairy
23rd May 2006, 9:46 PM
OMGosh, like.. I totally remember that ep! I have it recorded too. =P It has the famous rock-paper-scissors scene with Kish, Tart, and Pai. ^^ AND it's also an ep where Kish like.. Pulls up his shirt a bit because it's hot outside. o.o;; *Shot*

Yeah, it's not fair how animes like Inuyasha keep continuing when imo, it's way overrated.. TMM is much more interesting. T.T
Latios thinks Kishu is hot dosnt she? =P xDDD :shot: Everything has to end sometime =/ I just hate it when its just evently forgotten about ;-;

Mysteria Pearl
24th May 2006, 6:21 AM
well I know one thing: Kishu is hott!

SugarFairy
24th May 2006, 10:56 AM
well I know one thing: Kishu is hott!
I didnt think that you thought he was hot Mysteria xD Image time! xDD
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/0008-01.jpg

Dark Latios
24th May 2006, 3:46 PM
Latios thinks Kishu is hot dosnt she? =P xDDD :shot: Everything has to end sometime =/ I just hate it when its just evently forgotten about ;-;
Yesh, but.. Andr.. You-know-who is.. umm.. cuter. o.o;

XD Ichigo is probably thinking "My strawberry! T.T"

Nothing else to say.. Where is Scourge?! =/

draco draco
24th May 2006, 4:49 PM
you should know best DL O.. He's your brother right? oh, and DL @, i see that there is a new club that i think you two would like to be a part of :D.. the lati@s club :D...

nothing else to say, other than ichigo should have that strawberry -.-

edit: lol, not a lati@s club -.- read wrong because i'm tired, and now im seeing that it's called latiNos club -.-..

SugarFairy
24th May 2006, 10:23 PM
Nothing else to say.. Where is Scourge?! =/
Ichigo ate him! >=0 xD I dont have anything to say either. .So another image:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/bandw036.jpg

Mysteria Pearl
25th May 2006, 12:27 AM
that's cute! But Berry always seems... too happy... I don't know... doesn't she seem a little peculiar (personally, I think most of the mews have lost their marbles *looks on floor* "ohh! Marbles!" )

SugarFairy
25th May 2006, 12:52 AM
that's cute! But Berry always seems... too happy... I don't know... doesn't she seem a little peculiar (personally, I think most of the mews have lost their marbles *looks on floor* "ohh! Marbles!" )
I want a Pudding marble!!!! >=0 xD

Mysteria Pearl
25th May 2006, 1:10 AM
be careful not to lose it, it's really tiny!

Looks at a Ryou- brain- marble

*i'll need a bigger marble bag*

SugarFairy
25th May 2006, 11:09 AM
be careful not to lose it, it's really tiny!

Looks at a Ryou- brain- marble

*i'll need a bigger marble bag*
I didn't get it at first XD Now I do. Thats mean! Pudding isnt that dumb xDDD Ryou is really smart 0.0 xD

P.S. Mysteria, I have a picture of Ryou with out his shirt on from the Manga when I was searching for his kid self, do you want me to post it?

Dark Latios
29th May 2006, 3:10 PM
Post people! >=0

I'm seriously going to drag Scourge out of his bed, shove him in the computer chair, and make him post here. T.T

Nice Ichi pic SF! ^^

Mys, Ryou is like.. a genius. o.o

SugarFairy
29th May 2006, 11:22 PM
Post people! >=0

I'm seriously going to drag Scourge out of his bed, shove him in the computer chair, and make him post here. T.T

Nice Ichi pic SF! ^^

Mys, Ryou is like.. a genius. o.o
I demand people to post!!! >=o Or Ichigo will turn into a fish D= Scourge was on SPPF, I dont know why he didnt post =/ Wish he would of.. Thank-qu for posting Latios! :glomps:

Pitchi
30th May 2006, 1:18 AM
Yay! Finally someone has posted^^ Thanks Dark Latios!

Or Ichigo will turn into a fish D=

Fish? How about a cat? :p lol

Mysteria Pearl
30th May 2006, 6:38 AM
I didn't get it at first XD Now I do. Thats mean! Pudding isnt that dumb xDDD Ryou is really smart 0.0 xD

P.S. Mysteria, I have a picture of Ryou with out his shirt on from the Manga when I was searching for his kid self, do you want me to post it?

YES YES YES YES YES! Oh yes! *drooling*

SugarFairy
30th May 2006, 11:56 AM
Fish? How about a cat? :p lol
Ichigo needs to learn that life isnt always easy xD A fish will help her understand that XDD

YES YES YES YES YES! Oh yes! *drooling*
Well... With that said xD Here it is!
http://mewmewtime.altervista.org/Immagini_Ryou/Ryou_Ryan04.jpg

http://images.quizilla.com/H/Hikaru.S/1102848176_ryoo.jpg
I ended up finding two xD And just so you guys know, this isnt hentia xD Seriously, its not xD He has shorts on, they just dont show them on him in these pics XDDD

Mysteria Pearl
30th May 2006, 12:02 PM
no, he has a towel on. Two WAY big differences. Anyhoo, he has a great tan, doesn't he? *drools*

that was one of my fav epi's!

draco draco
30th May 2006, 6:30 PM
erm.. xD!! what is a marble?

Mysteria Pearl
30th May 2006, 7:32 PM
Like when someone says "You've lost your marbles" meaning you've gone crazy. I guess it means like our thoughts, and your overall brain mass 0_o
*stares at Ryou picture forever and drools a very long line of drool that goes from where I am currently to Austraillia*

SugarFairy
30th May 2006, 8:25 PM
no, he has a towel on. Two WAY big differences. Anyhoo, he has a great tan, doesn't he? *drools*

that was one of my fav epi's!
He does? 0.0 When I saw his pic in the Manga I could of sworn he had shorts on 0.0 xDD

~Kitty~
30th May 2006, 8:43 PM
Ooooh May I join I wub Tokyo Mew Mew!!!!
.~*Vannah

SugarFairy
30th May 2006, 8:46 PM
.~*Vannah
Of course ^_^ I love it when people come here :3 I feel less lonley XD

~Kitty~
31st May 2006, 5:00 AM
Of course ^_^ I love it when people come here :3 I feel less lonley XD
Yay! Thanks!

Pitchi
31st May 2006, 10:18 AM
.~*Vannah

YES! Another Tokyo mew mew fan here ^_^ Welcome! Please be super active =3

SugarFairy
31st May 2006, 11:34 AM
YES! Another Tokyo mew mew fan here ^_^ Welcome! Please be super active =3
Yush pwease do be super active. We dont have very active members here ^^;;

Mysteria Pearl
31st May 2006, 5:03 PM
yay! New-member-ness! Hi! I'm Mysteria Pearl! I love Ryou Shirogane!

*everybody looks at me and then call the looney guys and tell them I've escaped again and tell them to drag me away*

Anyhoo, one of my friends told me that in the USA 4 kids on the weekend is canceling the Mews. Is that true? If so, I do feel very sorry for them!

~ Mysteria Pearl~

SugarFairy
1st June 2006, 10:47 AM
Anyhoo, one of my friends told me that in the USA 4 kids on the weekend is canceling the Mews. Is that true? If so, I do feel very sorry for them!

~ Mysteria Pearl~
I check a website which is rarely ever wrong, heres the site: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=829 It says that TMM havent ended yet.

4Kids has announced on its forums that it has broadcast all 26-episodes of Mew Mew Power that it has. According to the post, "[4Kids is] trying to get more, but can't say when or IF this will happen." In total, 52 episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew have been produced and broadcast in Japan

Mysteria Pearl
2nd June 2006, 4:30 AM
huh... that's surely interesting news... I was told that not enough people were watching it so they decided to take it off for more boyish shows.

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
2nd June 2006, 11:04 AM
huh... that's surely interesting news... I was told that not enough people were watching it so they decided to take it off for more boyish shows.

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
Really? Well.. If they wanted more boyish shows, take off Winx Club and Magical Doremi. XD

Mysteria Pearl
2nd June 2006, 5:29 PM
true... wait... they have those on there? that's wierd. I didn't know that! Never seen them, don't really want to see them 0_o

I'll stick with the Mew Mew's

SugarFairy
2nd June 2006, 7:56 PM
true... wait... they have those on there? that's wierd. I didn't know that! Never seen them, don't really want to see them 0_o

I'll stick with the Mew Mew's
Yup, they show them on there. Its just like really early when they show them xD Ill stick with the Mew Mews too

Mysteria Pearl
2nd June 2006, 7:58 PM
hmmnn... interesting.

New cheer:

One one one, two two two!
Mew Mew Mew!
I can't hear you!
What 'ja say?
TOKYO MEW MEWS! YAAYYYY!

yay! my cheer for the day! XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
3rd June 2006, 3:27 AM
I like thaqt cheer 0.0 It should be the new theme song! >0 xD

Sapphire Skitty
3rd June 2006, 5:03 PM
May I join?I love Tokyo Mew Mew.I don't watch the anime often but I love the manga ^_^

SugarFairy
3rd June 2006, 5:46 PM
May I join?I love Tokyo Mew Mew.I don't watch the anime often but I love the manga ^_^
Of course! ^_^ Love to have new members here!

Sapphire Skitty
3rd June 2006, 6:00 PM
Yay!!I love Pudding!She's my fave character!I know Im random :p.Anyways thanks!

SugarFairy
3rd June 2006, 8:35 PM
Yay!!I love Pudding!She's my fave character!I know Im random :p.Anyways thanks!
OMG! I love Pudding too! ^_^ She is just so cute! ^_^ :glomps: ^^ xD No problem!

Mysteria Pearl
4th June 2006, 12:33 AM
Welcome to 'da club, Li'l Skitty!!!!!!!! I'm Mysteria Pearl (if you're bored of typing my long name, Pearl will do!)

yay! you like Pudding! She's so cute! But I'm a crazed Ryou fangirl so beware XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Pitchi
4th June 2006, 2:08 AM
Welcome Li'l Skitty! :D Enjoy and be active ;) I love Pudding too. She`s just adorable <33

SugarFairy
4th June 2006, 2:35 AM
I miss Scourge D= We need a new topic!!! >=0 xDDD

Sapphire Skitty
4th June 2006, 3:07 AM
Um....okey this might have been asked before but:

What was the best manga volume of Tokyo Mew Mew?
I don't know I havent read them all

just trying to start a topic.

SugarFairy
4th June 2006, 3:20 AM
Nope it hasnt been asked ^_^ And I would have to say.. I think its volume 3? :3 I loved that volume <3

Mysteria Pearl
4th June 2006, 3:43 AM
All the ones with Ryou in them are spectacular XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

EDIT: I guess I have a thing for anime guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, no? XD Geeze, my bishie, OC in COTN and Ryou all look kinda like that XD

wow, I'm pathetic! Yay!

SugarFairy
4th June 2006, 3:49 AM
All the ones with Ryou in them are spectacular XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

EDIT: I guess I have a thing for anime guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, no? XD Geeze, my bishie, OC in COTN and Ryou all look kinda like that XD

wow, I'm pathetic! Yay!
xD You remind me of my friend who loves Inuyasha XDD Im pathetic too! Yay!

Mysteria Pearl
4th June 2006, 3:50 AM
YAY! Party! cool! I remind people of people!

Now everybody glomp a Mew Mew character!

*glomps Ryou Shirogane*

~ Mysteria Pearl, the wacky one and only ~

SugarFairy
4th June 2006, 4:14 AM
:Glomps Pudding: Pudding is just so cuuute ;; I must psot a pic of her!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/cute.jpg

Mysteria Pearl
4th June 2006, 6:12 AM
that pic is cute XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Pitchi
4th June 2006, 10:51 AM
What was the best manga volume of Tokyo Mew Mew?

I`m.... not sure xD I did read most of the chapters but I don`t have all 7 volumes.

The pic of Pudding is Kawaii ^_^

SugarFairy
4th June 2006, 3:05 PM
I only need one more volume then Ive completed the first series ^ ^; But I dont know, so far only I think it was volume three coaght my interist ^ ^;;

Mysteria Pearl
5th June 2006, 5:12 AM
Really? Only the third volume? I liked all of them XD

~Mysteria PEarl ~

Spirit Rubi
5th June 2006, 6:08 AM
Sorry I haven't posted here again in awhile... I was in NY... but I'm back now...

My fav volume was... oh their all so beautiful... I can't pick... XDDD

Me and my friend have the whole Tokyo Mew Mew set if we put them together... I leave them at her house so they can be all together... XD We have two A La Mode's though... lol. (Not like, vol. 1 & 2... I mean, vol. 1 and 1.)

Dark Latios
5th June 2006, 4:15 PM
My fav volume is... The second one most likely. =P

Sorry for not being here! I've been really busy. o.o

*Pokes siggy* I'll be leaving for camp Saturday and be gone for a whole week.. I'll miss joo all! =C

Mysteria Pearl
5th June 2006, 9:49 PM
AWW! We'll miss you! Remember to dream about Tokyo Mew Mews though! *strikes a pose*

Speaking of dreams, last night I had a dream that Ryou preposed to Raetasu (it's too early in the morning... I don't know if any of that's spelled right XD)

it was so cute!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
6th June 2006, 1:09 AM
Yush 0.0 Please do have TMM dreams! And let us members be in it! XD I have to send you a card of that Latios! XD Ill do that tommarow! Is it ok if I fake everyones siggy? xD

Mysteria Pearl
6th June 2006, 1:14 AM
yup. it's good.

ooh! ooh! If I'm in your dream, I better be with Ryou-cutie! Got that?! *looms menacingly* Kidding! well... not really XD kidding about the looming part, though

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
6th June 2006, 1:22 AM
yup. it's good.

ooh! ooh! If I'm in your dream, I better be with Ryou-cutie! Got that?! *looms menacingly* Kidding! well... not really XD kidding about the looming part, though

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
Yush, please have that kind of dream. I wanna hang out with Pudding in your dream ^_^

Mysteria Pearl
6th June 2006, 4:56 AM
Pudding! Maybe you'll eat pudding! like, the food, not the chibi Mew! *sweatdrop* eheh...

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
6th June 2006, 11:26 AM
Pudding! Maybe you'll eat pudding! like, the food, not the chibi Mew! *sweatdrop* eheh...

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
Maybe I can eat Kishu's arm in your dream 0.0 Yay! xD

Mysteria Pearl
6th June 2006, 8:11 PM
0_o

... eat Kishu's arm...? *sweatdrop* yeah... that would be strange... he'd be chasing after you and you'd be all "yum" yeah... wierd...

I'll take Ryou! XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
6th June 2006, 9:46 PM
0_o

... eat Kishu's arm...? *sweatdrop* yeah... that would be strange... he'd be chasing after you and you'd be all "yum" yeah... wierd...

I'll take Ryou! XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
Yea! It can happen! xD I also want to eat Mint's eyes 0.0 Because they are all shin and stuff xD

Mysteria Pearl
7th June 2006, 12:18 AM
woah 0_o that's wierd...

http://mmpu.smuncensored.com/ep12k.jpg

he means
"Stop it, SugarFairy! Or I'm going to die!"

XD

SugarFairy
7th June 2006, 3:53 AM
I thought that was Intilain 0.0 j/k So.. What am I doin Mystria that is so bad? xD To make Kishu say somethin like that x3

Mysteria Pearl
7th June 2006, 3:59 AM
For one, eating him 0_o (It's spelled Mysteria...) then he just gives up and gets eaten upon... 0_o wow... that's wierd.

"COME HERE, RYOU-KUUUN!!!!" Chases Ryou while everybody ignores*

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Pitchi
7th June 2006, 10:49 AM
lol talking about eating characters just scares me O.o Oh and I don`t think Kishu (alien) is tasty.. *shot*

woah 0_o that's wierd...

http://mmpu.smuncensored.com/ep12k.jpg

he means
"Stop it, SugarFairy! Or I'm going to die!"

XD

LOL that`s hilarious xD

SugarFairy
7th June 2006, 4:13 PM
For one, eating him 0_o (It's spelled Mysteria...) then he just gives up and gets eaten upon... 0_o wow... that's wierd.

"COME HERE, RYOU-KUUUN!!!!" Chases Ryou while everybody ignores*

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
Like you wouldnt eat Ryou xD I know you would XD and Latios (maybe Latias) would eat Kishu xD

Spirit Rubi
7th June 2006, 4:44 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/mewberii4ever/spe.jpg

Minto's reaction after Zakuro told her that SugarFairy ate Kishu... (Or maybe Latias or Latios did... like SugarFairy said in last post... XD)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/mewberii4ever/sp4.jpg

and Keiichiro and Ryou got a letter saying Kishu is no more... though Ryou can't believe it...

And now Ryou is next...

Edit:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/mewberii4ever/sp4-1.jpg

Here's where they say good-bye to Kishu when he goes to hell or heaven... you people can choose...

Mysteria Pearl
7th June 2006, 7:05 PM
THOSE ARE SO FUNNY!!!! XD

CHIBI RYOU-KUNNNNN!!!!! *SAVESAVESAVESAVE* Oh my gosh! he's adorible!!!!

Keiichiro is so cute, too!!!! XD

oh my gosh, love uh, what's her name's outfit! *mind go blank* *slams head on table* Purple-haired girl... ZAKURO! Ha! I knew I'd remember it! Love her outfit! Wonder where she shops?

the one with Mint is hillarious!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
7th June 2006, 8:31 PM
Ha! That made me laugh xD Im saving those pics! Who is gonna eat Ryou next? 0.0 XD

Mysteria Pearl
7th June 2006, 8:39 PM
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!!!!!

HE's SO CUTE AS CHIBI! SO KAWAII!!!!

~ the ever (un)sane Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
7th June 2006, 8:45 PM
I thought you said that eating a Mew Mew Character was werid =P xD

Mysteria Pearl
7th June 2006, 8:46 PM
I did... but I am wierd!!! (*grabs Ryou-kun*)

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Kitt Kat
7th June 2006, 10:51 PM
May I join?

If you steal any of the following I will be so ticked off I will send you hate emails and stalk you.

When I write (By-) that means who drew it, they did not think up the design, they just drew it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Avatars/kiwihenshin.gif is the tranformation scene of my fake mew mew, Mew Kiwi. It's somewhat small, but you can still see it. - By Mew Licorice

Kiwi Ozora (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Kiwi%20Ozora/HumanKiwi.jpg)/Mew Kiwi - By Mew Razuiberri/Chibisaturn39 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Kiwi%20Ozora/KiwiDoll.gif)
Anzu/Mew Anzu - By Chibisaturn39 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Anzu/mewanzu25ey.jpg)
Bubble Richardson/Mew Bubbleberry - By Mew Razuiberri (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Bubble%20Richardson/mewbubbleberry.jpg)
Kiara Aerona Fujiwara/Mew Blackberry - By Mew Masa (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Kiara%20Aerona%20Fujiwara/mewblackberry.jpg)
Pearl Yukino/Mew Pearl - By Chibisaturn39 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Gems/MewPearlDoll.gif)
Ruby Rurogane/Mew Ruby - By Chibisaturn39 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Gems/MewRubyDoll.gif)
Kaida Ozora/Mew Gemini - By neko-ichigo (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/mewgemini.bmp)
Roxy Shirogane/Mew Aries - By Chibisaturn39 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/mewaries.gif)
Dana Tenjoin/Mew Sagitarius - By neko-ichigo (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/mewsagitarius.bmp)
Karka Yukino/Mew Cancer - By Sumomoko-chan (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/myucancer.gif)
Ariel Tomoe/Mew Leo - By pudding-chan (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/Mew_Leo.jpg)
Kimi Niwa/Mew Libra - By neko-ichigo (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/Libra.jpg)
Raine Tachibana/Mew Scorpio - By pudding-chan (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/Scorpio.jpg)
Tani Fujiwara/Mew Taurus - By pudding-chan (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/Taurus.jpg)
Gina Bell/Mew Virgo - By pudding-chan (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Mew%20Zodiac/Virgo.jpg)
Mika Tsuki Fujiwara (Zakuro and Kishu's Daughter)/Mew Tsuki - By Dreaming Zakuro (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Mika%20Tsuki%20Fujiwara/MewTsuki.jpg) (My personal favorite)
Seigi Takino/Mew Seigi - By Chibisaturn39 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Seigi%20Takino/Seigi.gif)
Yume Rawny (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Yume%20Rawny/Yume2.png)/Mew Yume (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Fake%20Mew%20Mew/Yume%20Rawny/Yume.png) - By raspberry

I have tons more, and by tons, I mean A LOT, but they have no pictures.

Mysteria Pearl
8th June 2006, 1:02 AM
ooh! I wanna be Mew Pearl (duh, because of my username XD)

those are all really great!

Welcome Kitt Kat!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
8th June 2006, 1:39 AM
Yea you can join ^_^ Im confused now xD

Pitchi
8th June 2006, 2:53 AM
Welcome Kitt Kat! Nice drawings ^_^

I did... but I am wierd!!! (*grabs Ryou-kun*)

Did you eat him already? o.o lol

SugarFairy
8th June 2006, 3:14 AM
Welcome Kitt Kat! Nice drawings ^_^

Did you eat him already? o.o lol
Pitchi do you wanna eat someone? xD

Pitchi
8th June 2006, 3:25 AM
Pitchi do you wanna eat someone? xD

What?! OMG ewww no way! xD What about you?

Mysteria Pearl
8th June 2006, 5:35 AM
XD that's what I said at first... but... *looks over to where I have Ryou tied up* but now I'll just stare at him until he asks me out XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Kitt Kat
8th June 2006, 6:56 AM
Yay! Thanks for letting me join!

Here are some Tokyo Mew Mew pictures. :)

Ichigo, Minto, Retasu, Purin, Zakuro (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Group/FiveCafeMews.jpg)
Chibi Ichigo, Minto, Retasu, Purin, Zakuro, Berri, Ringo (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Group/AllMews.jpg)

My Favorite TMM characters:

Female: Zakuro
Male: Kishu/Meguro

Pitchi
8th June 2006, 11:55 AM
XD that's what I said at first... but... *looks over to where I have Ryou tied up* but now I'll just stare at him until he asks me out XD

xD Poor Ryou :(

Yay! Thanks for letting me join!

Here are some Tokyo Mew Mew pictures. :)

Ichigo, Minto, Retasu, Purin, Zakuro (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Group/FiveCafeMews.jpg)
Chibi Ichigo, Minto, Retasu, Purin, Zakuro, Berri, Ringo (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/crwj/Tokyo%20Mew%20Mew/Mew%20Group/AllMews.jpg)

I love both of the pics^^ They`re super kawaii <3

SugarFairy
8th June 2006, 6:59 PM
What?! OMG ewww no way! xD What about you?
Of course! ^_^ XD I wanna eat Kishus arm x3

Mysteria Pearl
8th June 2006, 7:33 PM
what, so that he can't push you away? XD I'm kidding. I don't think he'd do that.

*takes a million pictures of Ryou-kun*

muaha!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
8th June 2006, 10:08 PM
what, so that he can't push you away? XD I'm kidding. I don't think he'd do that.

*takes a million pictures of Ryou-kun*

muaha!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
No! Its beause it taste good ^_^ Yum! XD WTF?! That souds like a add for somethin xD

Mysteria Pearl
8th June 2006, 10:14 PM
niiice... but I don't think Kisshie would appreciate you eating him...

an add? what do you mean? 0_o

*snuggles Ryou-kun*

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
8th June 2006, 10:27 PM
niiice... but I don't think Kisshie would appreciate you eating him...

an add? what do you mean? 0_o

*snuggles Ryou-kun*

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
Nevermind xD Kishu never appreciated me xD

Mysteria Pearl
8th June 2006, 10:48 PM
awww; yesh he does!

but Ryou-Kun loves me! (Well I'll just pretend I'm Lettuce)

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 3:08 AM
WHo says you cant be Lettuce? xD

Mysteria Pearl
9th June 2006, 5:14 AM
muahaha! I am Lettuce *dies hair green and braids it!*

*chases Ryou-kun*

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 2:15 PM
muahaha! I am Lettuce *dies hair green and braids it!*

*chases Ryou-kun*

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
ROFL XD What are you gonna do with the real Lettuce? x3

Dark Latios
9th June 2006, 3:15 PM
GAH! I missed so many pages! Nuuu..

XD all that talk about Kish.. HAHA! ROFL, yesh, I DID eat him! D=

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/218/kisheh435rm.png

Kish: Give me my arm back THIS INSTANT! T_T

No, it's MINE! >=D

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 3:51 PM
GAH! I missed so many pages! Nuuu..

XD all that talk about Kish.. HAHA! ROFL, yesh, I DID eat him! D=

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/218/kisheh435rm.png

Kish: Give me my arm back THIS INSTANT! T_T

No, it's MINE! >=D
But I want his amr ;;;

Mysteria Pearl
9th June 2006, 6:47 PM
ROFL XD What are you gonna do with the real Lettuce? x3

I am the real Lettuce!!! XD

*dies when looks at picture*

AHHH! He's hot!

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 8:13 PM
Uh oh xD THne Ive been talking behind your back Lettuce 0.0

Mysteria Pearl
9th June 2006, 8:52 PM
Excuse me? XD About what?

I am Lettuce!!! I'm one thirt of a BLT!!!! (wow, that was so random!!!)

~ Mysteria Lettuce!!! Pearl ~

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 9:07 PM
Excuse me? XD About what?

I am Lettuce!!! I'm one thirt of a BLT!!!! (wow, that was so random!!!)

~ Mysteria Lettuce!!! Pearl ~
Hm? Whats thrit of BLT? XD About what you ask? Oh.. hehe.. nothing xD

Mysteria Pearl
9th June 2006, 9:11 PM
oops; I meant one THIRD of a BLT

ABOUT WHAT!?!?! I should know, or I'll sick Ryou-kun on you!

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 10:45 PM
Why would you wanna get Ryou sick? 0.0

Mysteria Pearl
9th June 2006, 11:15 PM
sick meaning making him attack you.

wow... If he was sick, I'd nurse him back to health!!!! XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
9th June 2006, 11:19 PM
Ha xD Thatd be great. I dont know why 0.0 I dont picture as a nurse x3

Mysteria Pearl
10th June 2006, 12:17 AM
XD !!! He must be so cute, helpless and ill :D not that I'd want him to fall ill!! (I'm not that cruel XD)

That would be really cute if they made a part in the series if all the guys got sick for some reason! And then all their female partners would have to take their places! Like the girls would have to manage the cafe, help Mark, and Kishu would have to hire servant girls XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Pitchi
10th June 2006, 12:21 AM
xD lol You won`t do an evil thing to Ryou while he`s sick will ya? o.o

Mysteria Pearl
10th June 2006, 12:29 AM
nope, nothing!! I'd be as sweet as a plum! (is that how you spell that?)

*huggles Ryou* XD

~ MP ~

SugarFairy
10th June 2006, 2:46 PM
You guys! Guess what! Im making the card for Latios now ^_^ SWince we dont go to the smae school or anything ;; I have to make your siggys up. that ok?

Mysteria Pearl
10th June 2006, 7:32 PM
ummm... if it has anything to do with me... okay...

Oh my gosh! Last night I had this dream that Mark turned into a tree and Ichigo was all hugging it. It was so wierd. Then I woke up and found myself sprawled across my floor. I guess my dream was so cheezy, I fell out of beD! XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
10th June 2006, 10:02 PM
It does sorta have somethn to do with you 0.0 Because I had to fake your siggniture xD Masaya is a tree hugger x3

Mysteria Pearl
11th June 2006, 12:36 AM
yes he is!!!

okeydokey!

~ Mysteria Peral ~

grawl! I'll spelled it wrong AGAIN!!!

~ Mysteeria Perl ~

*twitch*

~ MYSTERIA PEARL ~

Pitchi
11th June 2006, 1:14 AM
ummm... if it has anything to do with me... okay...

Oh my gosh! Last night I had this dream that Mark turned into a tree and Ichigo was all hugging it. It was so wierd. Then I woke up and found myself sprawled across my floor. I guess my dream was so cheezy, I fell out of beD! XD

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

OMG xDD That`s a funny dream. Masaya as a tree and Ichigo was hugging it...? Well, that is possible to happen in anime :D

SugarFairy
11th June 2006, 1:52 AM
That ish true ^_^ Hey Pitchi, I added you to my contact list on MSN and I never seen you online x3 my username was Moonlightjirachii@hotmail.com if you didn't know that was me 0.0

Pitchi
11th June 2006, 2:28 AM
^ Oh sorry xD; I just don`t go on MSN too often because of my lazyness.. LOL. I`ll try to fix that x3 Oh and I didn`t know it was you. I thought it was someone else from this forum xD Oh well, I`m glad that it`s you ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Pitchi/5l.jpg

Nooo Ryou is cheating on Lettuce! >=/

SugarFairy
11th June 2006, 7:03 PM
Or maybe Lettuce tyed died her hair x3 I have a new pic!
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/SilverNekoess/Tokyo%20Mew-Mew/MewMewSports.jpg

Mysteria Pearl
11th June 2006, 11:35 PM
Ryou-kun does NOT cheat! She's just like... er... His little sister!!!

Muahahaha!

~ Mysteria Pearl !~

SugarFairy
12th June 2006, 1:08 AM
Really? 0.0 I thought it was Lettuce but she changed her look XD

Mysteria Pearl
12th June 2006, 1:43 AM
uh yeah! That's right! XD *sweatdrop*

~ Mysteria Peawl ~ wow, that's wrong again!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
12th June 2006, 7:19 AM
How come you keep spelling your name wrong Mystria? xD

Mysteria Pearl
14th June 2006, 5:32 AM
I have no clue, it's REALLY bugging me, though!!! *sigh*

oh my gosh, I just like had a total mind blank!!! Who's the orange haired girl again *head explodes*

~ MP ~ muahaha! that's easier to write!!!

SugarFairy
14th June 2006, 1:52 PM
That is la Ringo. I love Ringo ^_^ She is so cute! Hey Pitchi, when you go to Japan, and you find the game. are you going to buy it? Cha?

Sailor Merury
14th June 2006, 6:09 PM
Can I join? I love Tokyo Mew Mew! I 've read the manga and have watched the episodes on You Tube! My favoirite character is Ichigo!

SugarFairy
14th June 2006, 7:08 PM
Of course cha! ^^

Mysteria Pearl
16th June 2006, 4:48 AM
Welcome, new member!!!

THANK YOU!!! I could have sworn, for a second, that her name was like Dingo... or Pingo or Ringie or something! XD My mind melted and I blew it out my nose XD

~ Mysteria Perl ~

*cough* shall we try that over!?

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
16th June 2006, 2:21 PM
Ringo means apple x3 I wounder why they keep naming the mew mews after food xD You will spell your name right some day again Mystria xD

Mysteria Pearl
16th June 2006, 3:45 PM
hehe, and so will you! You spelled it Mystria!! XD

I want a mew mew to be names orange!!! No clue why, but I love oranges (It's my fav colour and stuff XD )

~ Mysteria Paerl ~ >(

SugarFairy
16th June 2006, 6:11 PM
Im use to spelling it like that x3 Orange? Wounder what color that mew mew wound be..

Mysteria Pearl
18th June 2006, 2:20 AM
ooh! ooh! She'd be black! I'M KIDDING! wow, you people are gullible! she'd be orange!!!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
18th June 2006, 3:05 AM
ooh! ooh! She'd be black! I'M KIDDING! wow, you people are gullible! she'd be orange!!!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
I was kidding when I woundered what color she'd be XD

Mysteria Pearl
18th June 2006, 4:05 AM
XD ooh, and her weapon would be...

Orange peacock feather attack!!!

I like peacocks!!! XD that would be her animal too!!!

YAY!

~ MP ~

SugarFairy
18th June 2006, 6:32 PM
Peacocks? xD Whats that? 0_0 I demand there to be a bear mew mew XD

Mysteria Pearl
18th June 2006, 8:41 PM
http://www.donikendig.com/mof15/Peacocks-ImageF.00002.jpeg dat ish a peacock!!!

ooh! A bear!!!

~ MP ~

SugarFairy
18th June 2006, 8:46 PM
0.0 Look at all the colors and circles! Its hypnotizing 0O

Mysteria Pearl
18th June 2006, 8:53 PM
here's the link to another pic. It's a little big... http://www.birminghamzoo.com/image_gallery/hi_res/peacock.jpg

SugarFairy
18th June 2006, 11:38 PM
I have a topic idea! If they made a TMM movie, what would it be about? And would you see it?
Ill reply to it later x3

Mysteria Pearl
19th June 2006, 4:56 AM
oh my gosh!

reply to that:

Lettuce x Ryou big time!!! Raetasu is kidnapped and Ryou gets frantic to look for her, but the only way to infiltrate the enemy forces is to turn himself into a cat... but when he arrives, he finds he cant change himself back to normal without kissing a girl. So... guess who? LETTUCE!!! He changes back but with some mishap, ends up in only his swimming trunks XD then, the two have to fight to escape!!! That would be a great movie!!! But, nobody steal my idea!!! It's mine *snarles*

~ MP ~

SugarFairy
19th June 2006, 4:54 PM
oh my gosh!

reply to that:

Lettuce x Ryou big time!!! Raetasu is kidnapped and Ryou gets frantic to look for her, but the only way to infiltrate the enemy forces is to turn himself into a cat... but when he arrives, he finds he cant change himself back to normal without kissing a girl. So... guess who? LETTUCE!!! He changes back but with some mishap, ends up in only his swimming trunks XD then, the two have to fight to escape!!! That would be a great movie!!! But, nobody steal my idea!!! It's mine *snarles*

~ MP ~
Why did I think you would write about Lettuce and Ryou? XD

Mysteria Pearl
19th June 2006, 5:30 PM
XD Gee, I don't know! XD They're like totally my fav pairing!!! XD (Then comes nature-boy and the kitty) XD

SugarFairy
19th June 2006, 8:49 PM
If their your favirote couple how come you dont claim them? x3

Mysteria Pearl
20th June 2006, 12:42 AM
hmmmn... I have three couples already! I'd adore to claim them!!!

WHOO! Ryou x Lettuce for-eveh!

SugarFairy
20th June 2006, 3:28 AM
Oh, you can only claim 3 couples? Dint know that 0_0

Amy rose
21st June 2006, 3:49 AM
i love that show mew mew power but they took it off.

draco draco
21st June 2006, 3:18 PM
XD ooh, and her weapon would be...

Orange peacock feather attack!!!

I like peacocks!!! XD that would be her animal too!!!

YAY!

~ MP ~

Peacocks aint red listed Mysteria :/...

Dark Latios
21st June 2006, 3:24 PM
I'm baaaa-aaack! ^0^

XD I laughed my friggin' head off at all of those posts! Hey! We should have a caption contest! D= I'll start!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f110/nekotokyosite/ryou/ryo_56.jpg

Now someone must think up something for him to say! I'll choose the best one and that person gets a kuki.

SugarFairy
21st June 2006, 4:22 PM
LATIOS!!!!! DRACO!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BACK! :glomps to death: I miss you guys so much!!!! ;-; A caption contest? Hm... Ill get back to you on that x3

Sailor Merury
21st June 2006, 5:29 PM
What's a caption contest? For the Movie it should be about Deep Blue returning as Ryou! And by that it's that he gets possessed! And I could write a fic that has both pokemon and Tokyo Mew Mew it would have Abilityshipping too to let you know.

SugarFairy
21st June 2006, 5:39 PM
What's a caption contest? For the Movie it should be about Deep Blue returning as Ryou! And by that it's that he gets possessed! And I could write a fic that has both pokemon and Tokyo Mew Mew it would have Abilityshipping too to let you know.
Yay! Fan ficy! ^^
A caption contest is I think were you make up a line that they could be saying in the picture.. Uh.. Its hard to describe ^ ^:;

Sailor Merury
22nd June 2006, 4:43 AM
I have thought of a lot of shippings that have to do with charecters from pokemon and TMM. Here they are:

MewMewshipping:AshxCorina
Riyoshipping:AnabelxElliot
Monkeyshipping:KikkixMax
Helpshipping:BrockxBridget
Knowledgeshipping:NolandxZoey(Don't ask)

Any suggestions? I still support Abilityshipping and Luckyshipping to let you know.

SugarFairy
22nd June 2006, 2:42 PM
Whats Luckyshipping? I have one! How about Togepi and Masha?

Scourge
22nd June 2006, 4:11 PM
I'm back too just a little late at posting lol. Camp was fun but there is no place like home. Only thing I wish now is that if I could claim real people in the bishie thread.

So anyway someone give me the scoop at whats been happening lately.

Sailor Merury
23rd June 2006, 1:38 AM
Whats Luckyshipping? I have one! How about Togepi and Masha?

Luckyshipping is BrockxLucy. And I hate anything to do with Misty( don't kill me!) so Pikachu and Masha!

kawaii*ninja
23rd June 2006, 2:01 AM
Hello, can i please join this awesome club? =3

Pitchi
23rd June 2006, 2:06 AM
Yay! Scourge and Dark Latias are back ^-^ And so do I. lol

XD I laughed my friggin' head off at all of those posts! Hey! We should have a caption contest! D= I'll start!

Yeap. Caption is a good idea!

And sure you can join Kawaii*ninja. Welcome! ^-^

SugarFairy
23rd June 2006, 5:00 PM
Yes! and the club lives! XD

Hello, can i please join this awesome club? =3
Welcome!

I'm back too just a little late at posting lol. Camp was fun but there is no place like home. Only thing I wish now is that if I could claim real people in the bishie thread.

So anyway someone give me the scoop at whats been happening lately.
Welcome back! ^ ^ Whats been happening? Well.. Mystria has been spelling her name wrong, claims to be Lettuce. A new movie when Ryou and Lettuce fall in love. A caption contest is suppose to happen but it looks like it wont. Pitchi went to Japan. We were talking about Ringo and how cute she was. Then a peacok that is infused into a girl whos name is orange and has a unexpecting color! Orange! 0.0 Hm.. What else.. XD I dont remember 0.0 Oh well! XD

Luckyshipping is BrockxLucy. And I hate anything to do with Misty( don't kill me!) so Pikachu and Masha!
Oh, didnt know that ^ ^;; No ones gonna kill you ^ ^ its your opion, dont worry ^^ You also dont like Pikachu and Masha? ^^;; I dont like Masha, but I like Pikachu. To overated though x3

Sailor Merury
24th June 2006, 12:28 AM
Kay. I guess Togepi and Masha. But what should it be called? Any other suggestions that I should try and fit in?

SugarFairy
24th June 2006, 9:47 PM
I dunno 0.0 XD

Sailor Merury
26th June 2006, 4:19 AM
I thought of a topic!

If you could pick ONE charecter from pokemon to be a mew mew, who would it be?

I say Anabele it would expain her powers.

Mysteria Pearl
26th June 2006, 6:11 AM
I'm BACK!!! everybody: "Who are you?" yeah.

ooh! ooh! I'd make... erm... who would I make a mew mew? Probably Misty. yay.

Anabell would b cool 2

Pitchi
26th June 2006, 10:53 AM

Lol that`s interesting :D Hmm.. only one? Probably May... no, Misty xD Misty would be great though^^; Anabel is cool too ;)

SugarFairy
26th June 2006, 11:12 AM
Pitchi! Welcome back! Hello Mystiera! ^0^

Um.. Misty or May. Or maybe Sabrina ^_^

Sailor Merury
26th June 2006, 5:42 PM
Sorry, I forgot a part what animal would they be mixed with?

I'd say cheetah.

SugarFairy
26th June 2006, 5:44 PM
I say that Sabrina would be fused with a wolf or a shark xD

Mysteria Pearl
26th June 2006, 7:48 PM
Misty would be fused with... a... a.. PEACOCK!!! (they're my fav animals now!!!)

And-And... She could fly and use the power of water!!! (not pushing out Lettuce!!!)

Sailor Merury
26th June 2006, 7:56 PM
I change mine. I say seal. And she could control water! I'm not pushing out Misty or Lettuce. Oh, and any other made up shippings or real ones? And before anyone asks, I AM NOT putting in Pokshipping!*repeats a million times*

Mysteria Pearl
26th June 2006, 7:58 PM
ooh! ooh! And Misty could use her peacock feathers as like swords (or something XD)

Sailor Merury
26th June 2006, 8:10 PM
That's a good idea for my fic! *writes down* Suggestions?

alyssa
26th June 2006, 8:15 PM
hi may i join i love ZOEY GO ZOEY GO!!!!!

SugarFairy
26th June 2006, 8:19 PM
Sure! Welcome to the club!

Dark Latios
26th June 2006, 10:13 PM
May methinks and she'd be infused with.. a Bengal Tiger or something. o.0

Wb Scourgeness! You need to post more often. T.T

I'm out of things to say.. Maybe I should start spelling my signature wrong like Mysteria. It looks fun. ^^

SugarFairy
27th June 2006, 1:48 AM
hm... Tis is so confusing T_T We need to think of somethin to say XD if only the show wasnt cancled...

Sailor Merury
27th June 2006, 2:07 AM
Look at the bright side we can watch them on YouTube in English and Japenese with subtitles!

Mysteria Pearl
27th June 2006, 6:20 AM
Subtitles make me go crosseyed XD Everyone should just learn Japanese. XD

Welcome new member!!!

~ Mysterua ;eoprl ~ That didn't go so smoothly. 0_o

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ muahah!

SugarFairy
27th June 2006, 10:59 AM
Look at the bright side we can watch them on YouTube in English and Japenese with subtitles!
They have the english episodes on Youtube? 0.0 The Japanese ones on youtube. meh. They are kinda blurry XD And hard to see subtitles.. Mystria is right, we should all just learn japanese XD

Mysteria Pearl
27th June 2006, 7:58 PM
hehehehe XD I love Ryou-kun!!!! Sorry... that was pretty random XD

I wanna watch more epi's but I don't have time XD right now, at least.

SugarFairy
27th June 2006, 8:15 PM
If you love him so much x3 How come you never claim him? 0.0

Sailor Merury
28th June 2006, 3:39 AM
Oh, another member for the ``I love Ryou list''. (It was a joke!) They have episodes 1 through 13 right now and update every Thursday. I'm trying to learn Japenese, and I can translate a bit.

Mysteria Pearl
28th June 2006, 5:10 AM
If you love him so much x3 How come you never claim him? 0.0 cuz I can only have one bishie :( And I have Rivvie-poo already :)

Oh, another member for the ``I love Ryou list''. (It was a joke!) They have episodes 1 through 13 right now and update every Thursday. I'm trying to learn Japenese, and I can translate a bit.

ooh! OOH! There's a LIST!? *kidding* I like episodes... good work! Keep up the translating... :)

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Sailor Merury
28th June 2006, 5:45 AM
Oh, yes it's right next to my 5 Pikachus. I do have 5 Pikachus. My aunt can translate a lot of Japenese. And I have a book that tells me everything. Oh, and Lettuce and you are now in war. I'll judge. It's a fight to the death! Quick! Get to the weapon room! If you hurt me you autiomaticcly lose! Did I mentoin this is a life long war? Oh and there is Zoey's friend.....

Mysteria Pearl
28th June 2006, 6:11 AM
Do you speak dork, cuz I don't understand a word you just said XD I'm kidding. *pulls out peacock feather and tickles you to death* muahaha! Fear the power of the Mew Mew Peacock!!!

Sailor Merury
28th June 2006, 5:50 PM
I do get good grades in school but.......Fear the power of Mew Mew Cheetah! *kills using speed and power*

Mysteria Pearl
29th June 2006, 6:22 AM
we... I mean... I'm a dork... and you're speaking coolness XD I don't understand!!! XD

oh! Kitty! (I like-eth kitties!!!) *Peacock flies far above the trees* muahaha! Hey, I'm curious, how many has the english episodes reached so far?

SugarFairy
29th June 2006, 12:26 PM
Of TMM? Um.. epy 23. there are 52 epys.

Mysteria Pearl
29th June 2006, 5:59 PM
The english are only in the twenties!? That's surprising XD I would have thought that whatever the channel it's on would get all of them out XD

SugarFairy
30th June 2006, 11:24 AM
I was hoping that they would show them all =/ I dont care how bad the dub was, I just want to see all the episodes in englsih

Mysteria Pearl
30th June 2006, 7:58 PM
eh... yeah... some network will probably show them eventually XD If they made 'em, somebody will show 'em. XD

SugarFairy
1st July 2006, 3:49 PM
They havnt gotten anny new epys though XD

Mysteria Pearl
1st July 2006, 7:34 PM
true... true...

ooh! I have a kinda random question

If you could dump a bucket of slime on any character, who would it be and why? What would be their reaction!? XD

If it were Puddin', she's be like playing in it XD
Zoey, along with Corina, would be totally grossed out XD
Ryou would just cross his arms and stare at the dumper of the slime (basicly me XD)

SugarFairy
2nd July 2006, 12:38 AM
If you could dump a bucket of slime on any character, who would it be and why? What would be their reaction!? XD
Lettuce XDD Shed um.. freak out xDD Why? Because I dont like Lettuce very much ^ ^;;

Mysteria Pearl
2nd July 2006, 7:42 AM
nooo... Lettuce and Ryou-kun's feelings are hurwt. XD I actually think Lettuce would enjoy slime XD It's... er... kinda like water XD!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

SugarFairy
2nd July 2006, 5:51 PM
nooo... Lettuce and Ryou-kun's feelings are hurwt. XD I actually think Lettuce would enjoy slime XD It's... er... kinda like water XD!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
But wouldn't Ryou want to help Lettuce? If so, then that gets them closer together ;D XDD

Mysteria Pearl
3rd July 2006, 7:57 PM
then, Lettuce would slip in the slime and into Ryou's embrace XD ADORIBLE XD!!!!!!

SugarFairy
3rd July 2006, 8:07 PM
XDD Why are we the only posters here? XD

Mysteria Pearl
3rd July 2006, 8:13 PM
Hahaha! I have no clue XD Maybe they got knocked out by Ryou's hottness XD

SugarFairy
3rd July 2006, 8:25 PM
XD Ryou is a murder XDD

Dark Latios
3rd July 2006, 11:03 PM
No, I got knocked out by Billie Joe's hottness Mysteria. XP
Not really, but I am a major fan!

Anyway, sorry for not posting! I haven't had anything to say.. o.0 Is Pitchi back yet?

SugarFairy
3rd July 2006, 11:44 PM
Yup, I think she is 0.0 Hope so Um. Pretty sure she is

Mysteria Pearl
4th July 2006, 6:17 AM
XD Ryou is a murder XDD yesh he is :)

No, I got knocked out by Billie Joe's hottness Mysteria. XP

Who's he? Oh! THe guy in your sig... eheh... yeah...

I've got a question:
Who do u think is the most realistic character? (Not just the way they look; but how they act)

I'd say what's-his-name... brunette dude... partner with Ryou... uh... oh well, I forget. Yeah... he's like a big brother to Ryou... very sweet!!!

Pitchi
4th July 2006, 12:08 PM
Anyway, sorry for not posting! I haven't had anything to say.. o.0 Is Pitchi back yet?

Yep, I`m already back xD I just haven`t had anything to post too ^^;

Wow.. Sugarfairy and Mysteria Pearl are the only active posters here! :o And maybe the only biggest Ryou fans? lol :p

SugarFairy
4th July 2006, 1:19 PM
Im a big fan of Ryou? 0.0 My life has changed! XDD I swear this club is funny XDD Now... Anwser to Mystria's topic!! XDD
His name is Kiiechiro or somethin! XD I don't have the Manga with me so I cant check x3 I say Ichigo! Because I can >0 XD

Dark Latios
4th July 2006, 3:01 PM
Who's he? Oh! THe guy in your sig... eheh... yeah...
How could anyone not know who Billie Joe is?! :o:o *Dies*

XD j/k.

Anyway, as for topicness: I think Ichi 'cause she's hyper, has the style of most girls today, and.. Swoons like a lot of girls do around their crush. o.0;

Pitchi, you went to Japan right? How was it?

Mysteria Pearl
5th July 2006, 5:18 AM
Mysteria Pearl are the only active posters here! And maybe the only biggest Ryou fans? lol
RYOU!? WHERE!? XD

How could anyone not know who Billie Joe is?! *Dies*
ni idea... he's a singer, right? 0_o eheh...

Kiiechiro
HAHA! I knew that 0_o not really. XD I like his long hair... very "swoosh-ie" XD

~ Mysteria PErl~

draco draco
5th July 2006, 12:13 PM
XDD Why are we the only posters here? XD

because, my firewall has totally blocked SPP forum :/.. ive spended so much time playing www.runescape.com , that i hadnt got time to fix it, and irl i ive been on 2 vacations each being 7 days long, and ive got a little kitten to take care of since ive last posted about mysterias peacock wasnt red listed.
(right now, my kitten trys to eat my book -.-..)

SugarFairy
5th July 2006, 6:03 PM
Welcome back Draco-chan! ^_^ Kiiechiro has very loong hair XDD Is it a molet? (cant spell xD)