PDA

View Full Version : tokyo mew mew club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Mysteria Pearl
5th July 2006, 7:39 PM
Kiiechiro has very loong hair XDD Is it a molet? (cant spell xD)

no... but I wish he'd wear it down XD he'd probably loook VERY hot! (no idea how to spell "molet" XD)

SugarFairy
5th July 2006, 8:44 PM
I think hes had it down once 0.0

Dark Latios
5th July 2006, 10:55 PM
Yesh, Keichirro had it down in the final book of the manga if I remember right. ^^

XD Mysteria, yesh, he is a singer. Lyke.. a totally uber famous fan-girl attacked one.

For some reason Ryou reminds me of Ryan Cabrera. o.0 (Tell me everyone knows who he is)..

SugarFairy
6th July 2006, 1:11 AM
XD Mysteria, yesh, he is a singer. Lyke.. a totally uber famous fan-girl attacked one.
He is? 0O

For some reason Ryou reminds me of Ryan Cabrera. o.0 (Tell me everyone knows who he is)..
Who is he? XD

Mysteria Pearl
6th July 2006, 2:26 AM
I think hes had it down once 0.0
OMGosh!!! *DIES*

Yesh, Keichirro had it down in the final book of the manga if I remember right. ^^
*squeal* AHHH! YESH!

Ah. I know anime and manga, not music XD

For some reason Ryou reminds me of Ryan Cabrera. o.0 (Tell me everyone knows who he is)...
0_o... who is he? Is he hot? XD

He is? 0O
dude... I had no idea either XD (Wow, I jsut used "dude" XD)

Who is he? XD
My point exactly XD

~ Mysteria Prearl~

SugarFairy
6th July 2006, 2:58 AM
My point exactly XD

~ Mysteria Prearl~
Hm? Me confused XDD But your awsners to everything made me laugh XD

Dark Latios
6th July 2006, 4:20 PM
XD You two crack me up! No idea why. ^^;

This is Ryan Cabrera: http://www.yehey.com/promos/ryancabrera/images/image01.jpg
Best pic I could find of him.. I'm not a fan of him, but I am of his music.

Btw, when's the last time Latias has posted here? x.o

SugarFairy
7th July 2006, 1:17 PM
Uh... May 0.0 Or maybe sooner. But she defently didnt not post at all in June. Ahh XD That guy is scay D=

Mysteria Pearl
7th July 2006, 11:57 PM
Hm? Me confused XDD But your awsners to everything made me laugh XD
I, myself, have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about XD I know, I'm hillarious XD not really

XD You two crack me up! No idea why. ^^;
that's what my psyciatrist says XD I'm kidding!

This is Ryan Cabrera:
Best pic I could find of him.. I'm not a fan of him, but I am of his music.
0_o He reminds you of Ryou-kun? ****** head* I guess if you squint real tight and you tilt your head like this... *falls over-anime style due to size of big head XD*

Btw, when's the last time Latias has posted here? x.o
Let's see... oh! I remember! Once upon a time!

Ahh XD That guy is scary D=
XD!

Dark Latios
10th July 2006, 2:43 AM
that's what my psyciatrist says XD I'm kidding!
LOL

0_o He reminds you of Ryou-kun? ****** head* I guess if you squint real tight and you tilt your head like this... *falls over-anime style due to size of big head XD*
Yesh, I could imagine Ryou having his singing voice. Dunno why. Yeah, he IS creepy. That's fact, not thought. =P

Wow, we're being completely random...

*Posts random pic*

http://www.sheboyganfalls.k12.wi.us/students/2008/08kmwies/images/mew%20mew%20forty.jpg

Tada! Keichirro with his hair down. And.. Kish looks retarded there. o.0

Mysteria Pearl
10th July 2006, 3:24 AM
Tada! Keichirro with his hair down. And.. Kish looks retarded there.

*dies* Keichirro is so hawt!!! XD! OMGosh! Ryou-kun is SO Hot! Kishie's adorible! *dies* Aww, and Lettuce looks so pretty! Great pic *saveprintsaveprint*

~ Msyteri aPEarl ~

SugarFairy
13th July 2006, 10:16 PM
OMG! XDD Im back! XDD :not gone for too long: XDD Anyways!! Hm.. :tries to remember pic: Mashaya looks spiffy in the picture!!! XD Hey, was Lettuce grabbing on the RYou? Or was I jsut imaging things? XD

Mysteria Pearl
13th July 2006, 11:24 PM
I think you were thinking of Kishie. XD Letuce was in the bottom left corner xD I wish she was, though XD That would b kool

! Mysteira PEarl `

draco draco
15th July 2006, 9:41 AM
lol.. i miss DL O's fanfic.. were has it been going?

Dark Latios
15th July 2006, 3:54 PM
Weeeeell.. I sorta grew out of the Kishu obsession thing.. *Likes gothic guys now* o.o; But if you want me to continue it, I guess I could..

Here's all I've written so far:

Life after Death
(A story of Kish’s life)

Prologue

His short, straight, emerald hair swaying in the breeze reflected the last few rays of the sun before it sank below the shadows of the mountains. With nothing to live for in life, Kish had returned to this same spot.. The spot where he had first saw her.. his greatest desire and all that he had lived for. Though all was a vain effort.. She, Ichigo, had loved someone else.. she didn’t understand him. She destroyed his hope.. his dreams of ever being with her. All was lost then.. His world crumbled beneath his feet.

He constantly returned here to reminisce over the past.. When Ichigo was still free.. available.. When Masaya wasn’t her official true love yet.. When he actually had the chance to.. be with her.. breath her scent.. and embrace her.. show that he cared. But why? What did she see in Masaya? Why did she reject him? These thoughts constantly dwelled on his mind, pushing all other thoughts away.. corrupting his lovesick mind. “If only.. I could go back in time.. do it all over again.. Make her mine.” Kish muttered to himself.

He hadn’t seen her in over a week since the destruction of Deep Blue, his race’s former leader. He had spent most of his time on his newly restored planet, but he’d always return to this.. sacred spot at night because.. he had loved her. He stared at the darkening navy blue sky.. watching the stars appear one by one and dot the horizon with tiny specks of light. That only made him think of Ichigo’s eyes though, so he quickly shut his eyes and lay back against the cold, steel fence, his only comfort in this dark hour.

“I’m pathetic.. She has taken my life away. I have nothing to live for, so.. I might as well die..” He had never had the thought of committing suicide before, but now, he just wanted a way to escape from it all. He pulled out his two long bladed swords.. the dragon swords as he liked to call them. They had never been used for killing.. Except one time, when he had attempted to slash Deep Blue’s throat in order to save Ichigo. They never grazed so much as a cell though, because Deep Blue was too powerful and easily knocked the blades from his hands.

The scene of Ichigo, teary eyed and weak, helping him up then flashed into his mind. He should have been there for her.. But he breathed his last and collapsed into her arms. Miraculously, he was brought back to life later, only to see Masaya kiss her.. Gripping the sword hilt tightly, Kish held one of his weapons to his throat. “This is it.. The pain should only last a while. Then.. I won’t have to feel anymore.” Just as the sharp point of the knife pricked his neck, a muffled sigh could be heard somewhere far-off to the right of him.

This unexpected break of the quiet stillness of the night caused him to pause his actions. Fearing the worst, he quickly sheathed his swords and sat up, listening and watching intently for any signs of life.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, Kish could make out the shadow of a human.. A female to be exact. “What could a mere human possibly be doing here so late at night?” He thought to himself. He quickly, but quietly stole away behind some rose bushes that luckily, happened to be only three feet away from his former location. Stooping low, so as not to be seen, he held his breath and waited for whomever the person was to pass.

The figure then began to stroll down the path Kish had taken to get to his special clearing. By the moonlight, her features then became noticeable.. Below-the-shoulder length, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, and a petite frame. The girl appeared to be about 5”2”, but her age couldn’t be told in truth without asking.. She was definitely in her early teen years though. Wearing nothing but a black T-shirt and jeans, one would wonder how she wasn’t freezing outside in the middle of the night, in late autumn.

She appeared to have something clasped in her right hand from the angle Kish was looking. Yes.. Something metal because of the way it glinted when light hit it. Peering out to get a closer look, he leaned forward a bit and was rewarded with a resounding crackle. “Damn!!” He half whispered through clenched teeth, quickly holding his tongue and glancing down to see what had made the noise. A candy wrapper stuck to a broken tree branch proved to be the cause. “Wait.. What if..”

He swiftly averted his gaze from the troubling object and looked to see if the girl had heard him.. But.. she was gone! “I don’t know whether I’m supposed to be relieved or angry.. Where could she have gone?” He thought to himself. Suddenly, a hand firmly grasped his left arm. “Aha! Caught you, you criminal!”

“It.. It’s her!..” Kish stuttered, shocked at the sudden turn in events.

Chapter 1

“Ya, it’s her all right! And she’s not too happy!” The girl he had seen earlier shouted in his face, making his already out-of-whack mind spin faster and faster.

“What did I do you…. You witch! I am no criminal! If anyone is, it’s you!” Kish yelled back equally as loud, yanking his arm away from her grasp.

“Well, some jerk has been stealing money from the cash register at the gift shop.. And it would obviously have to be you, because no one could possibly be here this late at night by chance! So ha!” She replied matter-of-factly.

“Fine.. You have every reason to believe that I did it, but I’m just going to go with what I said earlier, which is the truth.. I didn’t do anything. So go ahead and do your worst.. My life is over anyway.” Kish said, turning around and leaning against a nearby tree.

“Just.. who and what are you anyway? What’s up with the ears? And boy! You could use more sun! Anyway, even if you didn’t do anything, you should still come with me to the office. I want to know why you’re here in the first place. Why is your life over? And why do you dress so.. eh.. differently? By the way, I’m Alyssa. What’s your name?”

“One question at a time darnit! I’m angry enough as it is! Ok, on the first question, I could ask you the same. On the second, it’s none of your business. Third, it’s my culture, and fourth, the name is Kish.”

“You have one weird way of life then Kish! Heh.. Anyway, you should have already figured out why I’m here by now. I work here as an animal care assistant, I work with the wildcats and reptiles.”

“Ah.. Whatever.” Kish said, sighing.

“You need to come with me now, ok? I kinda don’t think you did anything.. strangely, I trust you.. but you can never be too careful! So, lets go Kish.” Alyssa said, expecting him to follow her.

“Nope, I’m not moving a muscle.” Kish replied defiantly.

“Well, you’d better or I’ll give my friend a call! You wouldn’t want that would you?” She said, smirking.

“Heck, whoever it is can’t be half as bad as you!” Kish uttered disdainfully.

“We’ll see about that Kish..” Alyssa then let out a piercing whistle and was answered by another one not too far off. “That’s our little secret.. It can be heard a mile away! Anyway, you’d better be prepared to cooperate with us.”

“Pfft.. We’ll see.” Kish replied, crossing his arms and slumping against the aforementioned tree.

A shadowy figure then began to take shape in the distance. It appeared to be another girl.. around Alyssa’s age or younger.

“Oh, I never did tell you my age did I? You never told me yours either.” Alyssa said, twisting her hair around her index finger out of habit.

“Like I care..”

“Well, you should.. Anyway, I’m fourteen; you?”

“Take a guess.”

“Sixteen?”

“Nope, fifteen.. She was..” Memories of Ichigo then came rushing back to Kish’s mind, he then forcefully shook his head in an attempt to rid himself of them. But.. it wouldn’t last long. No therapy could clear his mind of her. Nothing..

“Oh Kiiiiii-iiish! Are you there? I’d like to introduce you to my friend, Sarah.” Alyssa said enthusiastically, dragging Kish back to reality.

Kish then turned to see another girl standing beside Alyssa. She was almost the same height, but a bit shorter and thinner, she also had the same below-the-shoulder length hair, but hers was a dark blue shade. Her eyes were sapphire, her skin fair, and her outfit consisted of a lightweight denim jacket over a white, frilly shirt and dark jeans.

“Sarah, this is Kish, whom I found hiding in some bushes at the side of this path a few minutes ago. And Kish, this is Sarah, one of my best friends that happens to help at this zoo too.”

“Hiya, Kish! Why do you dress so weird? Do you have some sort of skin disease? Why are your ears so long? Can I poke them?!” Sarah asked semi-excitedly.

“Ehehe.. I’m sure he’ll be happy to answer those questions later.. Right now we need to get him to the office.”

“Why? What did he do? He looks innocent enough..”

“I know, but the darned criminal that has been stealing needs to be caught.. I’m just going to let the police check his records and all the other stuff that goes along with it.”

“Hey Kish? Why are you so quiet?” Sarah then lowered her voice to a whisper “can I poke him? He’s been slumped against that tree for far too long..”

“Sure, I guess..”

Sarah then quietly walked up to him and poked his left shoulder.. He didn’t stir.

“Gosh.. Maybe he’s asleep?” She asked, staring at his motionless form.

“I don’t know.. Should we let him use one of the spare beds in the gatehouse?”

“There are beds in there?!”

“Well.. Mattresses. But point is, do you think he’s trustworthy?”

“Yeah.. But we’d have to watch him and once he’s awake, drag him to the office I guess.”

“One thing though..”

“Yeah?”

“How are we going to get him there?”

“Never thought of that..”

“Err.. I’m afraid he’ll wake up if we try to carry him there. And furthermore, we don’t even know him that well.”

“And he might be heavy!”

“Yup, and I don’t feel like breaking any bones today. Say.. Is there anything we can put him in to like?..”

“Do the carrying for us? Sure, there’s a small wagon around the side of the feed room.”

“Ok, I’ll go get it, you stay here and watch him. If he wakes up, just give me a whistle!” Alyssa then ran off in the direction of the feed room, leaving Sarah alone with the sleeping and ever oblivious Kish.

Meanwhile, while Kish was still snoozing the night away, Sarah watched him in disbelief.

“How could someone just doze off like that? It’s not human.. Well, sure I do it all the time in school when I don’t get enough sleep, but that’s different!” She muttered to herself.

“Sarah, are you sure he’ll fit in this comfortably?” Alyssa said, pulling a small, rusty grey wagon behind her.

“Back already? That was fast.. And yeah, if he doesn’t, we’ll just have to squish him!”

“Heh, I can just imagine us doing that! I just hope he doesn’t wake up..”

“I don’t think he will. He looks exhausted.. Just look at those circles under his eyes!”

“Poor guy.. Hey, what am I saying?! I don’t even know him!” x.x;

“Me neither..”

“Oh well! Help me put him in here will you?” Alyssa said while dragging the wagon closer to Kish.

“We have to.. err.. Pick him up?”

“Ehehe.. Yeah.. Just pretend he’s your older brother.”

“I don’t have any brothers.”

“Oh yeah.. Well, then pretend he’s.. a cute, fluffy dog!”

“WOO! Ok! But… What if he weighs too much?”

“I think we can do it.. We aren’t ordinary people anyway, remember?”

“That’s right.. our different genes make us stronger! Can’t believe I forgot.” o.O

“Ready? I’ll get his waist and legs and you support his head and back. One, two, three, lift!”

Alyssa and Sarah then miraculously picked up Kish without much difficulty, but none too gently..

“Gee! This isn’t so bad. It’s like we’re only lifting 57 pounds each!” Sarah said happily.

“He sure is a heavy sleeper.. And yeah, I didn’t expect it to be this easy!”
__________________________________________________ ____________

Yeah, I remember writing a bit more than that on notebook paper, but I must have lost it.. I'll search my messy room today and hopefully find it. XD

Sailor Merury
16th July 2006, 2:46 PM
OK, I'm on vacation so I can't post to often. But don't think I'm dead. ( You'd better not of thought this before!)

Mysteria Pearl
16th July 2006, 11:06 PM
*rejoices* you aren't dead!!! XD But, I may be *pinches self* nope, I don't think so XD

OMGosh!!! I found the hawtest pic of RYOU!!!! AND I PRINTED IT!!!! And now, it's hanging next to my bed XD IT's great XD

~ Mysteir PAewl ~

SugarFairy
18th July 2006, 10:04 PM
Post the pic Mystria! Latios, Im gonna send you a letter today XD Have a good trip Lucia!

Diana_girl
20th July 2006, 10:04 PM
Um, can I join? I just love Tokyo Mew Mew.

The Evil Angel Of Darkness
20th July 2006, 10:09 PM
OH Can I join this club.I love this show.But I watch the dubbed version on TV.

-ThomasShadow's Den (http://shadowsden.myfastforum.org)

Mysteria Pearl
21st July 2006, 6:50 AM
Yay!!!!! 2 more membersssssss!!!! Welcome, Diana Girl and The Evil Angel Of Darkness!!! It's fine if you only watch the dub or only the original or even only the original manga :) Me, I entertain myself with all 3 :)

~ Msyteria PEarl ~

Pitchi
21st July 2006, 12:44 PM
Woot~ I`m posting finally xD

Welcome to the club Diana Girl and The Evil Angel Of Darkness! Have fun and be active ;)

I never watch the dub version of Tokyo mewmew (I never want to xD). But it seems that everyone is saying that original is much better than dub =D

Stephy
21st July 2006, 3:08 PM
I just recently liked the Anime. ^^

So, uh...Yeah. I wanna join, please with strawberry...uh, cream ontop?
...Or does Chocolate-cream taste better?

And uh...Ichigo-san is so cute! <33

And uh...How did I end up here? Oh yeah. I was browsing through the clubs section when I saw this, and thought why not go and watch the show? So, I went to Youtube and watched it and uh...Yeah. ^^

And uh…(I’m not going to stop saying ‘and uh…’ until someone tells me to do so ) xD

But anyway, I just recently watched that episode, and uh…Aoyama-Kun…You know him, right? O_o What is his name? xD [Has only recently watched the show and didn't really pay attention to his name] xP

I don't think the show airs in Singapore[My country], so I don't watch it on television? I don't read the Manga? I just watch it on...the internet. [Jap Version] xD

Pitchi
21st July 2006, 3:30 PM
Yay more members! Hey there ~Cecila~! ^_^ Welcome to the club! Please post lots ;)

Yeap. Aoyama Masaya. That`s his name. Masaya is his first name actually but Ichigo (the one with pink haired) calls him by his last name. In Japan, it`s not weird at all for calling each other by their last name.

I don't think the show airs in Singapore[My country], so I don't watch it on television? I don't read the Manga? I just watch it on...the internet. [Jap Version] xD

You live in Singapore? Me too^^ (Not my country thogh). I know, Tokyo mewmew doesn`t air in Singapore. How mean >=/ But if the show does airs but it is in dubbed version, I am NOT going to watch it. I prefer Japanese version more =P

Dark Latios
22nd July 2006, 12:52 AM
Post the pic Mystria! Latios, Im gonna send you a letter today XD Have a good trip Lucia!
I just got it today SF! ^_^ And I wrote back too, so you should get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hiya new members! I hope you're more active than me and my brother and keep the club alive. XD

*Nothing else to say*

The Evil Angel Of Darkness
22nd July 2006, 1:02 AM
Yay!!!!! 2 more membersssssss!!!! Welcome, Diana Girl and The Evil Angel Of Darkness!!! It's fine if you only watch the dub or only the original or even only the original manga :) Me, I entertain myself with all 3 :)

~ Msyteria PEarl ~
How can you watch the Manga.It's a Book not a show.Anyway I think the dubbed one is called Mew Mew Power.It just rocks.Keke (The Monkey Girl) is my favorite.She is so funny and cute to me.

-Thomas;229;

Sailor Merury
22nd July 2006, 5:18 AM
OK. I'll try and write scripts of the manga just let me finish Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode! I now have all the manga! *has a big party were everyone from the club is invited*

Mysteria Pearl
26th July 2006, 6:49 AM
How can you watch the Manga.It's a Book not a show. good gravy! (That's my new saying of the day if nobody's noticed xD)

and my brother wait... who's your brother!? XD I miss so much!! XD

SugarFairy
26th July 2006, 8:07 PM
*has a big party were everyone from the club is invited*
PARTY!!!! WOOT!!!!!! XDDD yay new members! Welcome! ^0^ I got your letter Latios! I replyed back to it! HEY! I got a new topic!
Any mixed anime ships you support with TMM?
Nah, I dont XD

Mysteria Pearl
26th July 2006, 9:40 PM
Any mixed anime ships you support with TMM? uh... let's see... does me and Ryou-kun cound? XD I hope it does!!! XD

Sailor Merury
27th July 2006, 3:14 AM
Of course! The one's that I make. Here's my latest: Sailormewshipping: Ichigo+Darien(sailor moon)

Pitchi
27th July 2006, 12:18 PM
Any mixed anime ships you support with TMM?

Nope. That`s all I can say xD

uh... let's see... does me and Ryou-kun cound? XD I hope it does!!! XD

lol maybe not because you`re not an anime character! xD But hey, why don`t ya create a ship name between you and Ryou? :p

SugarFairy
30th July 2006, 5:10 PM
I think Mystria and Ryou count ^0^ Mystria is in a anime! Tokyo Mew Mew! <D XDD

littlestchristian13
30th July 2006, 10:44 PM
may i join please? I love the anime, and the manga! I love bridgette the best, and ucha is my fav manga side-kick!

SugarFairy
2nd August 2006, 8:07 PM
Of course you can! Sorry it took so long to anwser ^ ^;; What happened to all the posters? 0.0

Pitchi
3rd August 2006, 12:13 PM
Omg this club hasn`t been active for a while :__: Where are Mysteria Pearl (do I spell right? xD) and other members?

Yay~ another new member! Yep. You can join. Welcome! Please stay active^^

Mysteria Pearl
5th August 2006, 8:07 AM
Where are Mysteria Pearl (do I spell right? xD) I've been missed 0.o!!! I got back from a trip

EDIT: ooh! This is my 750th post on serebii!!! :D

Sailor Merury
5th August 2006, 4:22 PM
Same here. I also haven't been posting because I got an ear inffection.

SugarFairy
8th August 2006, 7:35 PM
Waah!!!! I miss everybody!!!! I havent been able to post because I lost my damn internet ;;;;; Waahh!!!!!!!!! Everyone has dissapeared ;-; Where Latias? Wheres Latios? Where's Scrouge? Mystria? Where is everybody!! D=

Sailor Merury
9th August 2006, 4:50 AM
If by Latias, you mean Lucia, I've just been very busy and my cousins came over.

SugarFairy
11th August 2006, 10:01 PM
If by Latias, you mean Lucia, I've just been very busy and my cousins came over.

Hm? Your Dark Latias? 0.0 I didn't know you changed your username XD

Mysteria Pearl
20th August 2006, 12:17 AM
Same here. I also haven't been posting because I got an ear inffection. ouchie! Ear infections make me dizzy XD

Waah!!!! I miss everybody!!!! I havent been able to post because I lost my damn internet ;;;;; Waahh!!!!!!!!! Everyone has dissapeared ;-; Where Latias? Wheres Latios? Where's Scrouge? Mystria? Where is everybody!! D= I'm back!!! :) I missed u guys too!

~ Mysteira Pear l~

SugarFairy
22nd August 2006, 10:41 PM
Mystria! :glomps: We need a topic idea D= Any thoughts?

Mysteria Pearl
23rd August 2006, 3:43 PM
uhhh... if you could give a total remakeover to any or the Mew-Mews (OR THE DUDES!!!) what would they look like?

*drools* I would make Ryou look so hott! (Not that he's not already hott but you get my drift. Right? RIGHT!?) His hair and face, I'd leave be. But his pants are too loose. That, I'd change. I like that one leather jacket he has, though. XD He's so kool... I don't think I'd need to do anything else!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ good gravy! I spelled my name right!!!!! :D

SugarFairy
25th August 2006, 3:00 AM
Yay XD I would give Pie one. You cant win Zakuro's heart without a make over XDDDD

Sailor Merury
25th August 2006, 3:27 AM
ouchie! Ear infections make me dizzy XD

I'm back!!! :) I missed u guys too!

~ Mysteira Pear l~

That explains it. For the topic.....not a clue. By the way, changed my name.

SugarFairy
26th August 2006, 9:32 PM
What if we gace Kishu-chan a make over? 0.0 His hair can be black! XD And he can look.. All.. Uhh... Punk like! XDDDD I see him looking like that 0.0 Sorry XD

Mysteria Pearl
26th August 2006, 10:04 PM
I'd love to make Kisshie's hair orange!!! That would be so adorible!!!

love the new name!!

~ Mdyteria PEarl ~

SugarFairy
26th August 2006, 10:15 PM
Kishie will then look like Kyo from Fruits Basket :P

Mysteria Pearl
26th August 2006, 10:45 PM
*drools* That would be great!!! OOH! If I dyed Ryou's hair orange, he would be red haired and turn into a kitty just like Kyo-kun!!! :D

SugarFairy
27th August 2006, 7:48 PM
So now Ryou and Kishu are in Fruits Basket? 0.0

Mysteria Pearl
28th August 2006, 12:11 AM
YESH!!! They are! And Ryou-kuuuuuun ends up with ME!!!! XD (I'm claiming to be Lettuce XD)

~ Msyter ia EParl ~

SugarFairy
28th August 2006, 12:44 AM
Ok! XD Make sure Kougura dosnt steal Kishu or Ryou away x3

Mysteria Pearl
28th August 2006, 12:49 AM
If Kagura did that, I'd have pork for dinner XD.

I lub Ryou and Kisshie 2 much! :D

~ Mysteira LEr ~

SugarFairy
28th August 2006, 1:10 AM
What about Tohru?

Dark Latios
28th August 2006, 5:41 PM
I'm back! Sorry for my absence! ^^

We need something to talk about right? Hmm.. How about:

What should each TMM character's hair color be in real life?
Can't be anything weird. Can only choose black, brown, blonde, or red.

Zakuro: Brown or black
Mint: Black
Ichigo: Red
Pudding: Blonde
Lettuce: Brown or red
Kisshu: Black
Tart: Brown
Pie: Black
Ryou: Blonde
Keichirro: Brown

Mysteria Pearl
29th August 2006, 6:47 PM
IF Ryou-kun were in real life *sighs* That would be great. . . I bet his blonde hair must feel really soft. . . XD *drooling*

And as for Tohru, Lettuce would be Tohru!!!!! It's perfect! XD

~ Msyteri aPEarl ~

SugarFairy
30th August 2006, 1:32 AM
What about Masaya? D= His hair should be.. uhh... PINK!!! xDDDD

Dark Latios
30th August 2006, 5:13 PM
Oh yeah! I completely forgot him! XD Umm.. His would be black. ^^;

Mysteria Pearl
30th August 2006, 7:47 PM
What about Masaya? D= His hair should be.. uhh... PINK!!! xDDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH! *sneeze* AHAHAHAH! That's hillarious! But. . . since he's a tree-hugger should his hair be green? XD
But pink would match Ichigo's XD!

~ Mysteria PEar L~

SugarFairy
31st August 2006, 1:05 AM
Naaah. Pink! All tree huggers love pink :D

Dark Latios
31st August 2006, 1:28 AM
Yeah because he probably likes Sakura trees. ^^ They do have pink blossoms right? I'm not a nature person. D=

SugarFairy
1st September 2006, 1:39 AM
I think they do 0.0 When my friend sent me a picture of one, it was pink

Mysteria Pearl
4th September 2006, 4:15 AM
yep. . . pink. . . Mark's hair pink *snicker* ahahah! I'm not a tree hugger either. . . so I really don't know much about plants. . . so. . . yeah. . . XD

heh. . . pink hair. . . heh. . . XD

~ Mysteria EPar l`

SugarFairy
4th September 2006, 7:57 PM
yep. . . pink. . . Mark's hair pink *snicker* ahahah! I'm not a tree hugger either. . . so I really don't know much about plants. . . so. . . yeah. . . XD

heh. . . pink hair. . . heh. . . XD

~ Mysteria EPar l`

:dies from laughing: THat seriously killed me 0.0

Dark Latios
6th September 2006, 4:26 PM
Pic time! =D

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2406/ichioj3.png
I just thought this one was cute ^^

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/875/gjel7.png
No comment

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6765/untitledqs4.png
=D

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5770/dgdgvm1.png
=)

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9492/xdtc4.png
XDLOLROFLLMBO

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/820/dgop6.png
Black 3-row pyramid studded belt: 19.99, Black terrycloth wristband 2.99, The expression on Kish's and Ichi's face: Priceless. There's some things money can't buy, but for everything else, there's mastercard.
This ad brought to you by Dark Latios.

I couldn't resist! XDD

Mysteria Pearl
7th September 2006, 1:21 AM
:dies from laughing: THat seriously killed me 0.0 XD! Muahaha! pink. . . ehheh. . . *snicker*

Black 3-row pyramid studded belt: 19.99, Black terrycloth wristband 2.99, The expression on Kish's and Ichi's face: Priceless. There's some things money can't buy, but for everything else, there's mastercard.
This ad brought to you by Dark Latios.

I couldn't resist! XDD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD!!! That's great! I seriously need to write that down! XD

SugarFairy
7th September 2006, 11:47 PM
Yay!!! I just heard that commercial too Latios XDDDD Although it didnt have Kishu and Ichigo in it D= Me love this commercail <3

Mysteria Pearl
8th September 2006, 5:10 AM
Haha! It would be so freaky if they actually used that! XD

Another good comercial would be
"18 china teacups. . . 305 (amount of money; I don't know XD shillings or whatever), three million boxes of tissues. . . six million (uh. . . whatevers) XD
*shows pic of Ryou-kuuun* There's some things money can't buy, but for everything else, there's mastercard. XD

muaha!

SugarFairy
8th September 2006, 10:17 PM
Haha! It would be so freaky if they actually used that! XD

Another good comercial would be
"18 china teacups. . . 305 (amount of money; I don't know XD shillings or whatever), three million boxes of tissues. . . six million (uh. . . whatevers) XD
*shows pic of Ryou-kuuun* There's some things money can't buy, but for everything else, there's mastercard. XD

muaha!

what the ichigo? thats confuses me XD All I know is that Mystria would be recording that commercial and keep watching it over and over and over again XD

Sailor Merury
8th September 2006, 11:49 PM
I'm back! Stupid school...... I'll try and be more active.

Mysteria Pearl
9th September 2006, 1:21 AM
what the ichigo? thats confuses me XD All I know is that Mysteria would be recording that commercial and keep watching it over and over and over again XD

muahaha! You know it! I'd never stop. . . watching that is. . . drooling too. . . XD

Welcome back, Sailor Mercury :)

MP

Sailor Merury
9th September 2006, 2:15 AM
Thanks. And it's Sailor Merury. But you can call me that. I don't mind.

SugarFairy
9th September 2006, 2:44 AM
Welcome back Sailor Merury! Yea, XD We know youd never stop watchin that Mystria XD

Mysteria Pearl
10th September 2006, 7:40 AM
Thanks. And it's Sailor Merury. But you can call me that. I don't mind.
Oopsiedoodle! XD Sorry, sorry!

Muahahaha! That would be so cool if I could tape it. . . *sigh*

XD

~ MP ~

SugarFairy
10th September 2006, 6:14 PM
If I ever saw a Ryou commmercial, Id record then send it to Mystria and say "Happy new years Mystria!" XDDD That was really stupid XD

Mysteria Pearl
12th September 2006, 2:28 AM
hehehe! That would be SUCH a great present!!

Oh my gosh, I was just watching the last few epis again. . . RYOU'S SOT HOTTTTTT! *grins*

Wow. . . I actually cry EVERYTIME I watch those epis XD

SugarFairy
12th September 2006, 9:55 PM
hehehe! That would be SUCH a great present!!

Oh my gosh, I was just watching the last few epis again. . . RYOU'S SOT HOTTTTTT! *grins*

Wow. . . I actually cry EVERYTIME I watch those epis XD

Which epy? Oh! My friedn read the TMM volumes that I have. And she said that she started to cry so hard when Kishu said..COLOR="YellowGreen"] I love you! And Ichigo was just being mean to him and Ingored him D=(sorry, the spolire thing wont work for me >_<)

Mysteria Pearl
15th September 2006, 1:37 AM
Ichigo is so mean to poor widdle Kishie!

Yes. . . I cry for Kisshu and Ryou. . . Ichigo can be so selfish!!

Meanwhile, I watch the part over and over where:

Warning: spoiler approaching.

Lettuce kisses Ryou!!! (We all know that he was really awake, DUH!) XD

EDIT: Yay! This is my 800th post ever on Serebii! *parties!*

Sailor Merury
15th September 2006, 1:50 AM
Is not! BTW, the reason I haven't been active today or yesterday was because yesterday got hit by 2 soccer balls, hit my head, accidently kissed someone, cut myself and today fell down. Congrats, Mysteria! *parties with you*

SugarFairy
16th September 2006, 12:16 AM
BTW, the reason I haven't been active today or yesterday was because yesterday got hit by 2 soccer balls, hit my head, accidently kissed someone, cut myself and today fell down.
Remind me of Ichigo 0.0

Yay! This is my 800th post ever on Serebii! *parties!*
Yay! : parties and gives you Ryou as a present:

Mysteria Pearl
18th September 2006, 5:29 AM
BTW, the reason I haven't been active today or yesterday was because yesterday got hit by 2 soccer balls, hit my head, cut myself and today fell down. Well you've been really busy, haven't you!?

accidentally kissed someone accidentally!? 0_o Never knew that was possible (with the exception of Naruto)

Congrats, Mysteria! *parties with you* *boogies* XD

Yay! : parties and gives you Ryou as a present: *totally glompifies Ryou-kuuuuun and he has to be sent to the hospital* hey. . . that's a reason to get him flowers!!! YAY!

XD Muaha!

~ Mysteira PEarl ~

Pitchi
18th September 2006, 3:04 PM
Whee~ Glad this club is arrive again :D Haven`t posted for a while due to exams xP

BTW, the reason I haven't been active today or yesterday was because yesterday got hit by 2 soccer balls, hit my head, accidently kissed someone, cut myself and today fell down

O_O Aww.. that`s terrible >.< I feel sorry for you =(

accidentally kissed someone

That happened to Ichigo in Volume 1 o.o

Sailor Merury
18th September 2006, 4:44 PM
We all know. And we've all learned an important lesson. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! At least it was someone I have a crush on....!

SugarFairy
19th September 2006, 1:30 AM
We all know. And we've all learned an important lesson. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! At least it was someone I have a crush on....!

Yes of course! Nothin is impossible <3 I need to remember that! XD Well at least you kissed some one you like ^^ :thinks of Ichigo and Masaya: XDD

Sailor Merury
19th September 2006, 2:01 AM
Yeah. And we sit next to each other. And he tells me how long it is till school's out.

Mysteria Pearl
19th September 2006, 5:14 AM
At least it was someone I have a crush on....!
EEEEEEE! That's so cuuuute!!!!! *grins*

Well at least you kissed some one you like ^^ :thinks of Ichigo and Masaya: XDD Really? It makes me think of trees. . . and of grass. . . and of how awful grass tastes after you brush your teeth and drink orange juice. . . and that reminds me of Aoyoama. . . hmmn. . .

Yeah. And we sit next to each other. And he tells me how long it is till school's out.
AWW! SO CUTE!

littlestchristian13
19th September 2006, 5:39 AM
CAN I JOIN! please! Bridgette/Lettuce is the best ^-^ :D

SugarFairy
19th September 2006, 11:17 PM
CAN I JOIN! please! Bridgette/Lettuce is the best ^-^ :D

Of course ^ ^ But I thought that you already joined? 0.0 Oh well! Awww Latias! Thats so cute <3 Wish that could happen here T_T

Really? It makes me think of trees. . . and of grass. . . and of how awful grass tastes after you brush your teeth and drink orange juice. . . and that reminds me of Aoyoama. . . hmmn. .
ROFL XDDDD I jsut died from this XD

Sailor Merury
19th September 2006, 11:41 PM
I know. The cuteness. And there's a rumor thanks to that, that he loves ME!

SugarFairy
20th September 2006, 12:25 AM
I know. The cuteness. And there's a rumor thanks to that, that he loves ME!

Yay!!!!! <3

Mysteria Pearl
21st September 2006, 4:21 PM
CAN I JOIN! please! Bridgette/Lettuce is the best ^-^ WELCOME!!! Yay! Another Raetasu fan!!!! YAY!

ROFL XDDDD I jsut died from this XD Muahah! But wait!!! Don't die yet! I have too many great lines to kill you with just waiting to randomly pop out!! XD

I know. The cuteness. And there's a rumor thanks to that, that he loves ME! Once again,
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" *very high pitch-ed-ly* "EEEEEE!" so CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!

SugarFairy
22nd September 2006, 2:27 AM
XD Mystria has more death joke thingys? Tell me some of TMM ^^

Mysteria Pearl
23rd September 2006, 3:21 AM
They just have to pop out RANDOMLY!!! XD (Kinda like where Pudding shows up 0_o) And yesh, I have many. Many many. XD

Sailor Merury
23rd September 2006, 3:35 AM
We can wait. As soon as you have one though, you must say it or get eaton by a giant Pikachu!

SugarFairy
23rd September 2006, 7:05 PM
We can wait. As soon as you have one though, you must say it or get eaton by a giant Pikachu!

I agree with Latias! ^^

Sailor Merury
23rd September 2006, 7:44 PM
Thank you. New topic:

What first got you into Tokyo Mew Mew?

My cousin made me read it. Been in love with it ever since.

SugarFairy
23rd September 2006, 7:59 PM

My friend told me about the manga. at first, I didnt really like it xD Because it was confusing to understand and to read XD (first manga I ever got) But now I love it <3

Sailor Merury
27th September 2006, 4:46 PM
What a nice way. I'm guessing you thanked your friend.

SugarFairy
27th September 2006, 10:57 PM
What a nice way. I'm guessing you thanked your friend.

^ ^; I didnt D= I dunno why. I didnt know that I could ^^;; Did you thank your cousion?

Mysteria Pearl
29th September 2006, 11:06 PM

I agree with Latias! ^^

EEEEE! *looks up at giant Pikachu* Um. . . heh. . . would you like some ketchup? *Pikachu growls (do Pikachu's growl? I have NO idea 0_o) and I scurry like the dickens* XD muaha

OOH! I remember it as if it were only a few years ago! . . . wait. . . it was a few years ago 0_o Anyhoo, I was like, totally, TOTALLY sick and so I was like,
"UUGGGHHH!" *Zombie like* "I guess I'll just turn on the TV" and then I found it and I was all "OOH! RYOU'S HOT!!" XD and thus, a very strange fan was born XD then I dragged BT (Byakugan Tenten, not a sandwitch XD *B(L)T from .hack*) into it. XD I do that kinda thing alot. And when people refuse to watch something I tie them to a chair and play opera music in their ears until they swear that they'll watch it. Then I turn on the TV, make popcorn (I eat it in front of them XD) and turn whatever it ish on XD

~ Mysteora PEarl ~

SugarFairy
30th September 2006, 8:22 PM
EEEEE! *looks up at giant Pikachu* Um. . . heh. . . would you like some ketchup? *Pikachu growls (do Pikachu's growl? I have NO idea 0_o) and I scurry like the dickens* XD muaha

OOH! I remember it as if it were only a few years ago! . . . wait. . . it was a few years ago 0_o Anyhoo, I was like, totally, TOTALLY sick and so I was like,
"UUGGGHHH!" *Zombie like* "I guess I'll just turn on the TV" and then I found it and I was all "OOH! RYOU'S HOT!!" XD and thus, a very strange fan was born XD then I dragged BT (Byakugan Tenten, not a sandwitch XD *B(L)T from .hack*) into it. XD I do that kinda thing alot. And when people refuse to watch something I tie them to a chair and play opera music in their ears until they swear that they'll watch it. Then I turn on the TV, make popcorn (I eat it in front of them XD) and turn whatever it ish on XD

~ Mysteora PEarl ~

ROFL XDDD That just kills right there x3

Mysteria Pearl
30th September 2006, 11:25 PM
XD Hehehehe! Tehehe! But that ish how I found Tokyo Mew Mew! And that's when I became the absolutely insane fangirl :D

SugarFairy
1st October 2006, 12:33 AM
XD Hehehehe! Tehehe! But that ish how I found Tokyo Mew Mew! And that's when I became the absolutely insane fangirl :D

Lol XD I was never really a fangirl of anything 0_0 I dont know why ^^;;

Mysteria Pearl
1st October 2006, 12:59 AM
0_o I have a picture of Ryou's head on the wall. He's so cute :D

SugarFairy
1st October 2006, 1:18 AM
0_o I have a picture of Ryou's head on the wall. He's so cute :D

XD Are you serious?

Mysteria Pearl
1st October 2006, 2:06 AM
uh. . . maybe!? XD Yes, I am quite serious. And I have three other full cut outs of him along my wall too! XD

SugarFairy
1st October 2006, 3:50 AM
uh. . . maybe!? XD Yes, I am quite serious. And I have three other full cut outs of him along my wall too! XD
No, Mystria isnt obbesed XD

Pitchi
3rd October 2006, 2:53 PM

Hmm..lemme think.. *lazylazy* xD Ok, I first got to know about Tokyo mewmew more when I read the manga (1st chapter) from magazine.(called Nakayosi)^-^ That was like a few years ago so yea.. I`m not that obsessed with it but still, I like it <3 It`s a very cute story~

0_o I have a picture of Ryou's head on the wall. He's so cute

O.O lolz realli? xD You print it? Maybe I should try for other characters (my bishie <33) next time! Oh wait, but then, my dad will yell at me for wasting the inks.. Meh who cares!

SugarFairy
6th October 2006, 2:08 AM
Meeh T_T We need a new topic XD Any ideas anyone?

Sailor Merury
6th October 2006, 2:46 AM
Can't think of one currently. Oh! Here's one!:

Do you support any ships?

TartxPudding

And where's Mysteria?

SugarFairy
7th October 2006, 10:38 PM
Do you support any ships?
OF COURSE! <3 Tart-chanxPudding, KishuxMinto, PiexZakuro <3

And where's Mysteria?
I ate her ._.'

Dark Latios
13th October 2006, 3:58 AM
HAHA, you ate Mysteria, SF? xD

Sorry I haven't been here! I have something to make up for it! I'm writing a new TMM fic! GO ME! Here's a preview of all I've written so far (it's a one-shot REALLY sad story):

Good Enough

Another average day in the life of the 10th grade girl, Ichigo Momomiya was just beginning. Our story begins with her getting ready for school after a fun weekend spent at her best friend, Sarah’s house. Needless to say, she wasn’t too happy about it.

“Damn shoe!” She yelled while trying to adjust her black and white-checkered ked on her right foot.
“Ichigo!! What have I told you about cursing incessantly? I ought to..” Her mom, Sakura questioned, but was cut short by her daughter.
“Mom, I’m sorry.. Truly am. Please don’t ground me!” She whimpered. “I haven’t gotten to go out with Masaya in a week because he’s been home sick and I’m really hoping to..”
“OK, fine, I know already what’s on your mind. Run along now dear, wouldn’t want to be late.”
“Yeah, yeah.” Ichi then finished getting the troubling shoe on, grabbed her backpack, notebook, and cell phone, and flew out the door.

Wouldn’t you know who was waiting for her outside, perched on her neighbor's roof as usual, none other than the pesky, 16-year-old cyniclon, Kisshu.
“Hello Kitty! Actually on time today I see?”
“Kish, if you know what’s best for you, you would go away and go bug someone else.”
“And why would I want to do that?”
“Because I said so.”
“Coming from you, that would be a good reason, but nah.. I’d rather sit here and be content with watching you.”
“Pervert..” Ichi muttered under her breath as she turned away from him and began to traverse the short distance from her house to Tokyo High, Kish quietly following her as he always does.

Upon arriving, she could have sworn she saw Masaya.. Holding another girl’s hand. She shook her head at the idea. It couldn’t be him.. He couldn’t have met someone when he was sick, right? And.. he liked her, right? And why would he suddenly change his mind.. After all the months they spent together? She just couldn’t possibly imagine anything bad that had happened between her and him, so she dismissed the thought and headed to her first period, which was English.

On the way there, she noticed a small notice on the bulletin board about the upcoming school play, a modernized version of Romeo and Juliet. She looked at the names on the board to see if she had gotten the most coveted part of all, the role of Juliet. Peering closer, she found her name.. And to her surprise, she had gotten the role! She guessed it was because of how hard she had worked to recite the lines. Nodding in satisfaction, she looked to see whom she would get to kiss in the play, whomever Romeo was, all the while praying that Masaya would get the part. After all, she had made him audition. Not that he didn’t want to.. He was the most popular guy in school, so she was sure he would get it.

Finally locating his name, she saw that he had indeed won the role. Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled before continuing on her merry way, failing to notice the person in front of her before colliding with him.

“Oof!” He exclaimed as he was knocked forwards, quickly picking himself back up.
The collision brought Ichigo’s mind back to reality and she just realized whom it was that she had bumped into. “Masaya!”
“Oh, it’s you” He said, dusting himself off.
“I’m sorry! I was you know.. umm.. Yeah, not..”
“I know. Ichigo, there’s something I have to tell you.”
“I’m all ears.”
“Well, you see.. I think we should.. Break up. Because..”

Ichigo didn’t need to hear the rest, she had never thought that it would come to this. Everything had been so perfect up till now. Why? She kept repeating the same word over and over in her head while quietly sobbing in a bathroom stall. She’d run away as soon as Masaya had said what he did, she didn’t care about skipping class. She didn’t care about anything anymore, but she knew her mom would get herself into a hissy fit if she found out, so Ichi quickly dried her tears, fixed her makeup, and left the restroom to finish the school day.. in solitude. She didn’t want to talk to her friends right now.

The rest of the day was a blur. She completely avoided Masaya and ran if he ever came too close. Her friends kept trying to help her and get her to explain what had happened, but her mind was somewhere else, so they gave up altogether.

On returning home, she saw a silent shadow perched on her roof. She knew it was Kish, out to bug her again like the lame, pathetic being he is.

“Hello again Kitty. How was your day?” He said, smirking.
“LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BAKA! I’m so sick of you confessing your undying love for me every night! Don’t you understand why you don’t have a girlfriend?”
“Because I only like you, Kitten.”
“No, it’s because you’re butt ugly! Your hair looks like it came out of our garden, your clothes look like ****, and.. and I don’t know what else, but you really need to change you.. you freak!” This said, Ichi stomped inside her house and slammed the door.

Kish was really hurt by this. He could tell that something had happened to his toy because she had never been that mean to him before.. And she usually came home all cheery and bouncy. He could have sworn her eyes looked close to spilling a few minutes before.. and the way her voice cracked betrayed the sadness inside her. She just didn’t think he was good for anything, but he would change that. He would be good enough, make her his. With these thoughts, he vanished.

Lemme know what you think! ^^

Sailor Merury
14th October 2006, 2:34 AM
I like it, Dark Latios.

SugarFairy
14th October 2006, 7:02 PM
Yay! Story ^_^ It was good Latios! ^ ^ Hm.. Need a topicXDD

Mysteria Pearl
14th October 2006, 10:59 PM
No, Mystria isnt obbesed XD
I'm not!? KOOL!

O.O lolz realli? xD You print it? Maybe I should try for other characters (my bishie <33) next time! Oh wait, but then, my dad will yell at me for wasting the inks.. Meh who cares! yesh, his big, blonde, fluffy head ish on my wall

And where's Mysteria?

I"M HEEEERE! Back, that is! So, what have I missed, *cracks knuckles*

I ate her ._.' *gurgles in stomach* HELP!!! HEEEELP!

HAHA, you ate Mysteria, SF? xD
EEP! I was eaten!

SugarFairy
14th October 2006, 11:23 PM
I'm not!? KOOL!

yesh, his big, blonde, fluffy head ish on my wall

I"M HEEEERE! Back, that is! So, what have I missed, *cracks knuckles*

*gurgles in stomach* HELP!!! HEEEELP!

EEP! I was eaten!

Welcome back Mystria XD Nothing really ^_^;; Hahaha.. Eaten x3

Sailor Merury
14th October 2006, 11:25 PM
Uh.......I giant Turkey came and ate SF! Just kidding. Found a new TMM fan at school.

Mysteria Pearl
15th October 2006, 4:23 AM
that is so cool!

Welcome back Mystria XD Nothing really ^_^;; Hahaha.. Eaten x3 *says from inside stomach* "HI!!"

SugarFairy
15th October 2006, 7:24 PM
*says from inside stomach* "HI!!"
HI! XD Mysteria, you taste like a Ryou lover XD

Mew Crystal
17th October 2006, 2:39 PM
CAN MEW KURI JOIN NA NO NYAAA?

Mew Crystal is my Made-up mew, BTW. She fights alongside Mew Saru (Sari Shippo) Mew Tora (Tora Shima) Mew Mizu (Mizu... We don't really got a last name) And Mew Ke-ki (Ke-ki... No last name either)

Mew Crystal has a dress like Ichigo's, and Iriomote cat genes. Her main colour is light blue, and her border colour is silver. SHE ISH AWZOME!

I LOVE PUDDINGXTART! I've read every fic I could find, watched every AMV, and seen every anime Episode with PxT luff, and read every manga with PxT luff! (I even made up a song to go with the 'candy drop' in Volume 7 <3) (And my friend call me 'The PxT Junkie')

-Mew Crystal

Dark Latios
18th October 2006, 12:29 AM
Yay, me wrote bits more. Left off at a bad time, but I got busy.

As soon as Ichigo had gotten home she’d run upstairs to her room, locked the door, and buried her face in the comfort of her pillows. Strangely, no tears fell, she figured it was because she’d pretty much emptied herself of them hours before. Now she was just a shell of herself and wanted to rest.. She had to as well because her school was rehearsing for the play tomorrow. Though she wasn’t looking forward to it anymore.. It would be awkward to kiss Masaya when he didn’t like her anymore.

But.. Maybe, just maybe she could win him back somehow? Maybe she could give him the kiss of his life, revive his feelings for her? She hoped so.. Maybe all was not lost.

She sighed, rolled unto her back and soon fell asleep. Her mom wouldn’t be home from her new job for another hour, so there was no reason to get started on her homework now.

The next day found Ichigo stressing over what she should wear to the recital. She wanted to look good for Masaya to try her luck with winning him back. She would never give up on him.. ever. Deciding on a pink sweater over a strawberry-print white tank top and a miniskirt, she ran downstairs, shoveled down breakfast, and darted outside, glancing at the surrounding houses suspiciously. Were her eyes deceiving her or was Kish not there today? “Oh well.” She thought, “all the better for me.”

Nothing interesting happened to her throughout the day. She never saw so much as a glimpse of Masaya between classes. But that didn’t matter to her, because it was time to prove herself at the recital. He would have to be there, right? He had the most important role and the play was the next day, so he couldn’t skip out.. Finally locating the double doors leading into the auditorium, she walked in and took a seat in the middle row facing the small stage. She had the whole row to herself, perfect.

She pulled out her notebook and began to go over her lines, being so immersed in her concentration, she failed to notice a person quietly seat themself beside her. After a while, she could sense a presence next to her. Turning to see whom it was, she was shocked to come face-to-face with the bright, topaz eyes she’d grown to despise staring back at her.

“Kish?!” She exclaimed.
“Wow, you’re good.” He replied, smirking.
He looked so much different. She couldn’t believe this handsome youth (though she didn’t like to admit it), was the same Kisshu that had previously looked like a complete nerd. His hair was now black, styled with long bangs covering half of his left eye, and shorter ones in random positions across his forehead; basically what one would call ‘emo’ hair. He had on a black Metallica T-shirt, faded, ripped-up jeans with a chain hanging down from his right leg, gothic accessories, and strangest of all, he’d somehow converted his normally pointy ears into a humans, with a silver ring pierced through his right one.

After a short, uncomfortable silence, Ichigo found her voice again.
“What exactly.. happened to you?”
“I changed, just like you told me to.”

I don't have nothing else to say. Mysteria, is SF's stomach full of sugar? o.o

SugarFairy
18th October 2006, 1:09 AM
CAN MEW KURI JOIN NA NO NYAAA?

Mew Crystal is my Made-up mew, BTW. She fights alongside Mew Saru (Sari Shippo) Mew Tora (Tora Shima) Mew Mizu (Mizu... We don't really got a last name) And Mew Ke-ki (Ke-ki... No last name either)

Mew Crystal has a dress like Ichigo's, and Iriomote cat genes. Her main colour is light blue, and her border colour is silver. SHE ISH AWZOME!

I LOVE PUDDINGXTART! I've read every fic I could find, watched every AMV, and seen every anime Episode with PxT luff, and read every manga with PxT luff! (I even made up a song to go with the 'candy drop' in Volume 7 <3) (And my friend call me 'The PxT Junkie')

-Mew Crystal

Of course! Welcome to the club! ^_^ I love that shipping too <3

Mew Crystal
18th October 2006, 12:51 PM
SugarFairy.... FRIEEEEEEEND.... -goes all zombie like-

I wrote two PxT fics. My FF.net account is:

www.fanfiction.net/~mewkurisutaru

Uhhh... Hey, what's your favourite volume? Of the manga LOL. I like Volume five!

Speaking of Manga, I'm doing an original work! It's called Magical Miko {Miko=Japanese for 'Sorceress'} Twins! Its about two twins, Miio and Suki, Who were infused with the positive half of... a sort of exparament, therefore they now have light powers. However, two boys, Nero and Suto, were infused with the negative...

-Mew Kuri ;136;

SugarFairy
19th October 2006, 2:28 AM
SugarFairy.... FRIEEEEEEEND.... -goes all zombie like-

I wrote two PxT fics. My FF.net account is:

www.fanfiction.net/~mewkurisutaru

Uhhh... Hey, what's your favourite volume? Of the manga LOL. I like Volume five!

Speaking of Manga, I'm doing an original work! It's called Magical Miko {Miko=Japanese for 'Sorceress'} Twins! Its about two twins, Miio and Suki, Who were infused with the positive half of... a sort of exparament, therefore they now have light powers. However, two boys, Nero and Suto, were infused with the negative...

-Mew Kuri ;136;

XD Yay! Friend! ^_^ Okies! Ill read the story :3 Hm.. Tie between 6 and 5 ^_^; Oooh! Sounds intersting! Oh! Latios! I like the story so far ^^

Sailor Merury
19th October 2006, 4:03 PM
Wow......Fics on TMM have become more popular. Now, if only someone would write a Crescent Moon fic.....

SugarFairy
20th October 2006, 9:05 PM
Wow......Fics on TMM have become more popular. Now, if only someone would write a Crescent Moon fic.....

They are? o.o I didnt notice XD Crescent Moon? That sounds fimmular XD

Sailor Merury
22nd October 2006, 1:49 AM
Manga with a girl who can give people good luck by touching them. Sound familar now? Favorite Volume...7.

SugarFairy
22nd October 2006, 7:07 PM
Manga with a girl who can give people good luck by touching them. Sound familar now? Favorite Volume...7.

Oh! Now I remember XD My friend was reading that before.

Sailor Merury
29th October 2006, 7:05 PM
I keep on telling you people I'm not the only fan!

SugarFairy
29th October 2006, 7:16 PM
I keep on telling you people I'm not the only fan!

Of Cresent Moon? o.o

Sailor Merury
29th October 2006, 7:29 PM
Yes! Back on-topic: It looks like were the only people. Are we going to party when we reach 100 pages?

SugarFairy
29th October 2006, 10:13 PM
Yes! Back on-topic: It looks like were the only people. Are we going to party when we reach 100 pages?

Sure! Sounds fun ^^

Sailor Merury
29th October 2006, 11:29 PM
Party! Yay! Wonder where Mysteria is.....and Pitchi.

SugarFairy
29th October 2006, 11:34 PM
Party! Yay! Wonder where Mysteria is.....and Pitchi.

Yay! I ate tehm.. Again o.o;;

Sailor Merury
30th October 2006, 4:11 PM
Quit eating my friends!

SugarFairy
30th October 2006, 9:47 PM
Quit eating my friends!
Awww Im sorry XD Hmm.. What character would be good in a movie? Weird topic XD

Sailor Merury
31st October 2006, 12:50 AM
Ummmmmm......Maybes Pudding?

SugarFairy
1st November 2006, 10:01 PM
Ummmmmm......Maybes Pudding?

What movie? XD

Sailor Merury
6th November 2006, 12:56 AM
Oh.......Not a clue.

SugarFairy
6th November 2006, 1:54 AM
Oh.......Not a clue.

Walk The Line X3

Sailor Merury
6th November 2006, 4:29 PM
Kay.....It looks like where the only active members.

SugarFairy
7th November 2006, 1:18 AM
Kay.....It looks like where the only active members.

I know o.o;; Im sad now D=

Sailor Merury
8th November 2006, 4:36 PM
If Mysteria/Pitchi doesn't come back soon........I'll attack the nearest Totodile!

Mysteria Pearl
9th November 2006, 12:08 AM
I'm baaack! *creepy about how when I'm mentioned, I randomly appear* sorry, I was looking under my bed fo my missing sock, and it totally sucked me in. 0_o I'm kidding. just for the record. XD I'm sooo sorry I've been gone for as long as I have! I've just been far too busy! I gotta go soon, but don't worry, I'll be back soon and I won't take as long to come back as this time!

Pitchi
10th November 2006, 3:29 PM
lol I`m back tooo! xD I`m becoming inactive in this forum lately.. I mean, I do visit here every day but never post anything xD Man I better post lotsa more like I used to >>

If Mysteria/Pitchi doesn't come back soon........I'll attack the nearest Totodile!

Totodile is safe now :D

SugarFairy
11th November 2006, 5:26 PM
You guys came back!!^___^ Yay!

Sailor Merury
12th November 2006, 8:14 PM
You're alive! I thought you were attacked! By a Ninetails of doom!

SugarFairy
12th November 2006, 9:19 PM
You're alive! I thought you were attacked! By a Ninetails of doom!

I thought that Snorlax ate them X3 Or Ichigo o.o;

Dark Latios
14th November 2006, 3:52 PM
I'm sorry! I've been looking at pictures of *coughemoguyscough* On various sites because.. I'm like.. obsessed.. Yeah. Kinda like Mysteria is with Ryou. But I like more than one person. o.o

Kish should get a lip ring!! XDD

SugarFairy
14th November 2006, 9:24 PM
Kishu and a lip ring? XD Id like yo see him be dressed like a goth o.o; Thatd be cool <3

Dark Latios
16th November 2006, 4:04 PM
Kishu and a lip ring? XD Id like yo see him be dressed like a goth o.o; Thatd be cool <3

Yus! Exactly! He'd be so cool because I could just SEE him with black hair! Like.. In the manga, ya know? And he's got enough hair for a guy to be gothic/emo! xDD

SugarFairy
17th November 2006, 2:04 AM
Yus! Exactly! He'd be so cool because I could just SEE him with black hair! Like.. In the manga, ya know? And he's got enough hair for a guy to be gothic/emo! xDD

Maybe he secertly is? XDD I wouldnt blame him for going emo after what Ichigo did to him ^_^;;

Mysteria Pearl
18th November 2006, 6:24 AM
ooh! Gothy! Me likey!! Alot-tie! (is that a word? nope.) Ichigo is such a little brat for turning him down. If like Kishie or any dude) went basically insane over me, I'd at least consider him! But she had to pick metro-man. Pink-dude. A guy who's not afraid to show his sensitive side *snicker*

Kinda like Mysteria is with Ryou. RYOU!? WHERE!?!?!

~ M P ~

SugarFairy
18th November 2006, 4:51 PM
But she had to pick metro-man. Pink-dude. A guy who's not afraid to show his sensitive side *snicker*

Which is why she choose him over Kishu X3

Mysteria Pearl
19th November 2006, 1:02 AM
I know XD Totally XD

Dark Latios
19th November 2006, 3:59 PM
Which is why she choose him over Kishu X3

I hate guys like that that are all about getting involved with animal rights and stuff. x.x; I want a guy that cares more about ME than that and is.. Normal, but emo. xD

SugarFairy
19th November 2006, 8:46 PM
Hm.. I wounder what would happen if Ichigo or Masaya were emo ^_^;

Mysteria Pearl
22nd November 2006, 6:29 PM
I would seriously crack up if Aoyama was gothic. Oh gosh, he'd be all

"I hate my life but those furry chinchilias are so, free." XD Oh dear. . . that would just be creepy! XD EEH!

SugarFairy
23rd November 2006, 2:58 AM
"I hate my life but those furry chinchilias are so, free." XD Oh dear. . . that would just be creepy! XD EEH!
Omg XDD That made my day X3

Mysteria Pearl
26th November 2006, 10:25 PM
XD But seriously, that tree-hugger creeps me out XD

SugarFairy
1st December 2006, 9:18 PM
XD But seriously, that tree-hugger creeps me out XD

Yea I know XD He scares me too X3

Hakuryuu
21st December 2006, 2:10 AM
No. D: The club cannot die! >O

I saw the cutest Tokyo Mew Mew item the other day, They had Tokyo Mew Mew pencils at the Japanese store. <3

SugarFairy
23rd December 2006, 12:35 AM
I saw the cutest Tokyo Mew Mew item the other day, They had Tokyo Mew Mew pencils at the Japanese store. <3
Really? Lucky XD Where did everyone go? D=

Hakuryuu
26th December 2006, 2:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

I wonder, in Japan, do they have TMM action figures? o.o

SugarFairy
2nd January 2007, 12:13 AM
Yep. They do have TMM action figures in Japan. They are just hard to find ^_^;
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/555.jpg

Dark Latios
5th January 2007, 11:59 PM
I'm la back! Srry I haven't been very active!

I'm starting to feel like Mint. I have an obsession with some beverages. Like vanilla soymilk and cappuccinos. O.o

SugarFairy
6th January 2007, 9:57 PM
Its ok! ^_^ We really need a topic o_O; Any ideas? XD

Hakuryuu
7th January 2007, 5:31 AM
I love the Happy New Year pic. <3 So cute. Pudding looks so cute~ >3<

Erm.. I have a topic idea.. but I think it has already been used before. ._.

SugarFairy
8th January 2007, 1:09 AM
Whats the topic idea Oka-san? ^^

Hakuryuu
12th January 2007, 5:37 PM
Like, if you could gain any sort of MewMew power, what would it be, and which animal?

See, uncreative. XD

Mysteria Pearl
13th January 2007, 1:11 AM
I am fairly sure that no one here remembers me. . . I'm the Crazy Ryou fan! yeah. . . I am so sorry I haven't been here in awhile! You know, holidays, sickness, realitives, traveling, schooling! AHHHH! Where do the days go!?

But I'm back!

AS for the question:
Peacock! I like those birdies! and. . . and. . . I could shoot laser beams out of my eyes!!! No. . . that's just silly. . .

um. . . until I can think of something more creative,
MP

SugarFairy
13th January 2007, 10:47 PM
OMG! MYSTRIA PEARL!!! :glomps: Its beeen years!!! XD How have you been? I think everyone remembers you o.o; Now.. Back to the topic.. X3

Panda! And my power? hm... I dunno XD

Mysteria Pearl
14th January 2007, 7:38 AM
EEEEEE! SUGARFAIRY! AHHH! *re-glompifies!*

ooh! Panda-chan! You could have the-the-the. . . BAMBOO ATTACK! OOH! OR THE SQUISH ATTACK (You just wave your shiny whatever and become really heavy while sustaining a god figure! And- and- and you could Squish people!)

hehehe!

Peacock-chan!

Hakuryuu
14th January 2007, 3:24 PM
Like, if you could gain any sort of MewMew power, what would it be, and which animal?

Oh lord. Uncreative Oka-san tries at this. XD

I'd have the DNA of a Fox. Just a regular, ordinary, red fox. ;x

Powers wise, I'd wanna have the ability to turn invisible. (Foxes = Sly)
I don't know what kinda power thingie I'd have. o.o

I'd wanna wear pink. (Too bad Ichigo DX)

Mysteria Pearl
14th January 2007, 4:28 PM
yay! Fox! I'd wear. . . purple! OOH! NO! ORANGE! NO! RED! Ahh. . . RAINBOW!

*cackles semi-maniacly* Mua. Muahahaha!

MP

SugarFairy
14th January 2007, 11:28 PM
Hm.. I wounder what color I could have... XD Kuro-chan? (black XD) This ish a hard desion ^_^; I like your idea Oka-san! And Mystria-chan! =0

Hakuryuu
16th January 2007, 8:42 PM
Is Mew Mew Al le` Mode (Whatever XD) any good? o.o I've wanted to buy it for some time. biut I'm not really sure. =[

SugarFairy
17th January 2007, 12:02 AM
Is Mew Mew Al le` Mode (Whatever XD) any good? o.o I've wanted to buy it for some time. biut I'm not really sure. =[

I herd it sucked D= And most of the characters in the older Manga arent even in it

Hakuryuu
26th January 2007, 3:28 AM
Really? I saw that all the old ones where there.. except for that new girl Berii who is part cat and bunny. o.o

SugarFairy
28th January 2007, 7:13 PM
Really? I saw that all the old ones where there.. except for that new girl Berii who is part cat and bunny. o.o

The new Manga? o.o

Hakuryuu
29th January 2007, 3:04 AM
Yes, in the new manga.

How many volumes are out on it.. if you know? o.o

SugarFairy
29th January 2007, 1:40 PM
I think they only made 2

Hakuryuu
29th January 2007, 10:46 PM
Really? Only two? Wow, it didn't sell well or something?

Dark Latios
30th January 2007, 3:34 AM
Hm.. I wounder what color I could have... XD Kuro-chan? (black XD) This ish a hard desion ^_^; I like your idea Oka-san! And Mystria-chan! =0

Nuuu... Black ish mine. =0

I'm baaack. I actually forgot about this forum for a while. 0o

I made an emo Kisshu. ^^

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8471/emokisshak1.png

SugarFairy
1st February 2007, 2:14 PM
Really? Only two? Wow, it didn't sell well or something?

I think it was just the storyline was short. So that may be why ^^; Welcome back Latios! :glomps: ^^ Like your emo Kishu ^^

Hakuryuu
5th February 2007, 9:16 PM
Oh, okay. XD *revives club*

Awesome emo Kish. o.o

SugarFairy
7th February 2007, 1:25 PM
Thanks for the club revive! Hm.. Whats a topic.. OH! XD Have you ever had Tokyo Mew Mew dreams before?