PDA

View Full Version : Official Orangeshipping Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Alfonso
20th July 2005, 2:59 AM
Welcome to the Official SPPf Orangeshipping Discussion Thread, a thread dedicated to the hawt love between Misty and Tracey. ^_~ Feel free to discuss any and all hints, maybe a few shippy pictures too, and generally talk about all things Orangeshippy. ^_^

However, first, an apology. I already personally PMed Buttersgirl about it, but I'd like to formally apologise to all who may have been offended or p*ssed off by my actions in the previous Orangeshipping thread. I'd love to go into details, but it was mostly me being an a*s. Yeah. So like I said, sorry about that. ._.

Anyway, on with the thread! ^^o

To start things off, I'll be even *more* of an a*s and steal a pic from the previous one. XD Uh, thanks Butters! n.n;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/peachgarden/mistypics/H17_068.jpg

A little something to start things off:

When did you become an Orangeshipper, and why?

cold_katanagirl
20th July 2005, 3:02 AM

I became an Orangeshipper about a month before the Hoso episodes aired. Whenever that was. <.<

Anyway, I became an Orangeshipper because... I don't even remember. I think it was because I had a feeling there would be some good Orangeshipping hints in the future, so I decided I liked it. Something like that.

intergalactic platypus
20th July 2005, 3:04 AM
yay making a good thread! this one will be better then mine was. anyway,

i came to like orangeshipping because, well, in all honesty i didnt pay much attention to it before the HOSOs. when those starting airing, i began to question why tracey was always at the gym. i also wondered why misty was always interacting with him. then the luvdisc hoso aired, and i saw the tracey and misty pic. i honestly thought they looked kind of nice together. i found out it wasnt real, but it looked awful convincing and was something i discovered i could actually picture. after that the ship sort of grew on me. i like both characters, adn think they could very well be interesteed in each other

STJ
20th July 2005, 3:08 AM
ok, so this is the official Orangeshipping thread? Cool..

Hmm...I can't say I'm an Orangeshipper exactly, but.. well.. I don't hate it either.. so...

I guess I started to notice this shipping moreso in the Hosos.. during the Orange Islands Pokeshipping was too popular for Orangeshipping to be thoughly recognised..

Anyway.. I just thought it was funny how almost every girl Misty's come across asks if Tracey's his boyfriend.. treu she says not.. but It's still funny!

The Luvdisc episode also made me laugh.. It probably had alot of Pokeshippers worried I think... though almost everyone was sure from the previews that they temporary fall in love .. Funny how things turn out, right?

So the episode is considered a hint? I guess it's understandable... I don't recall them objecting to the rolls since they only saw each other as friends anyway.... I'm sure almost every other shipper would want a similar scene to waht those two got...

Of course, I still want gymshipping to happen, but that's beside the point..

Ashfan17
20th July 2005, 3:59 AM
Oh I'm an Orangeshipper yay. How I became an Orangeshipper? Well I saw from what everyone else said. I was also curious about why Tracey kept coming over to Misty and visit her, and than there was the fact that people kept accusing Tracey of being her boyfriend which I think is a hint. Than there's that new episode Pokemon showed recently when Tracey gave Misty the baby of his pokemon, I mean why would Pokemon even mention that if it wasn't important. They could just have had Professor Oak give her the pokemon, but no they let that character be Tracey. Orangeshipping hint I think so. I'm glad there's an Orangeshipping thread, I tried to make one along time ago but someone closed it gurr. Can we post Oangeshipping pictures if we want to? It’s hard to find some but I’m sure we can. Also I watch the Orange Island season and try to find hints when I can lol silly of me I know. I’m an Orangeshipping freak though so yay.

Alfonso
20th July 2005, 6:02 AM
Well, to answer my own question... I'm not quite sure. I think it was after watching the Pokemon Double Trouble episode, where Ash faced Luana. Tracey kept on saying stuff like and 'me and Misty can have enough of a holiday for the three of us' (Because Ash wanted to go battle) or, at least, words to that effect. I remember giggling like HELL after that. Seriously.

He said something about having some fun, too. o_o Makes you wonder what sort of 'fun' Tracey had in mind. :D

Oh, and if anyone wants to suggest a new topic, feel free. ^^

Raziel
20th July 2005, 6:05 AM
^ Yeah, I remember that episode, and curiously I thought the same you thought Alfonso. 'Have fun'... yeah O_o

Well, I became an Orangeshipper back during the Orange Islands saga hehe, I didn't care about hints then, I just thought it was cute so I decided to support it.

When Johto came out Tracey left the group so I thought Orangeshipping didn't have a chance to happen anymore and I forgot about the ship.

Now, when I saw the Hosos I started to like more this shipping, you know, because of all the hints and stuff. So, since then I've been a growing supporter of Orangeshipping, and well, here I am.

MondoTR
20th July 2005, 5:52 PM
I was going to post in the Pokeshipping thread but it's old and boring. This is new and I support this ship as well so I'll post here. :D

I started supporting it in the Orange Islands (not sure around which episode) because Misty and Tracey are two of my favorite characters and they just seem cute together. The hosos just make it more cool. Even though I haven't seen them.

Alfonso
20th July 2005, 5:56 PM
Toge, get the DVDs. XD When they come out, at least. The Hosos are PACKED with lots of Misty and Tracey interaction. ^^

Okay, tomorrow I think I'll start a new topic... unless someone else wants to. Expect some pictures too. ^_^

MondoTR
20th July 2005, 6:07 PM
Hosos > Chronicles. The dubbed ones messed up a lot. I'll go googling later for pics so I'll have some too. BTW, you still have my name typoed in your sig. :p

Shego
21st July 2005, 2:34 AM
Oh yes. I'm very impressed that Misty,and Tracey have the relationship in the special episodes.

And now that Misty,and Tracey must have the great chemistry.

intergalactic platypus
21st July 2005, 7:18 PM
it seems like since tracey has had such little spotlight that they finally want to give him something to draw attention to him, and that could very well be a romantic subplot. ash wouldnt work because its not a yaoi show, brock barely knows him and as i stated above i doubt gay subplots would show through, and hes never met may. plus hes about brocks age which is flat out too old for her. so then they have misty. misty isnt on the show anymore either. shes hanging out in the HOSOs just like him. taht gives the writers a perfect option for something to get people interested in tracey, and to a certain extent misty too

Alfonso
21st July 2005, 7:27 PM
ash wouldnt work because its not a yaoi show,

...A million Palletshippers say you're wrong, Buttersgirl. XD *watches as they all come in and say she's wrong* :0! You'd be surprised how... violent yaoii fangirls can get. ^^o

Hmmm...

What's your favorite hint?

cold_katanagirl
21st July 2005, 7:31 PM

Hmmmmm...

Probably the one where Casey accuses Misty of liking Tracey and she's all blushing and crap. Weird she's blushing when Tracey's can't even hear though... Hmmm. Me thinks that might have had something to do with Misty blushing like crazy later in the episode. *nod nod*

And I like Tracey giving Misty the Azurill, would he normally would have given it to Oak to suck up to him or something.

And Palletshippers scare me. Especially the female ones. o.0;

MondoTR
21st July 2005, 7:37 PM
Katana, ;-;. I'm kinda a Palletshipper. And I'm a girl. :(

Anyways, I'm not sure what my favorite hint is.

cold_katanagirl
21st July 2005, 7:48 PM
Oh, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I just saw a group of Palletshippers take down this Pokeshipping group... It was admirable yet frightening... o.0;

MondoTR
21st July 2005, 8:13 PM
XD I was joking. I know you didn't mean all of them. :p

intergalactic platypus
21st July 2005, 8:40 PM
i fear the palletshippers! *hides*. back on topic, out of all the hints i probably think its the sweetest how misty has his marills child. i mean thats not a present to be given out lightly, so that must mean that he feels close to her and trusts her

Shego
21st July 2005, 11:04 PM

Hmmmmm...

Probably the one where Casey accuses Misty of liking Tracey and she's all blushing and crap. Weird she's blushing when Tracey's can't even hear though... Hmmm. Me thinks that might have had something to do with Misty blushing like crazy later in the episode. *nod nod*

And I like Tracey giving Misty the Azurill, would he normally would have given it to Oak to suck up to him or something.

And Palletshippers scare me. Especially the female ones. o.0;

This might be a good chance to show that Orangeshipping does exist in the anime.

Casey thought that Misty likes Tracey in the Cerulean Gym. I saw that episode.

intergalactic platypus
22nd July 2005, 5:08 AM
that ep is taken by any misty shippers as a hint, but the fact she accused tracey of being her boyfriend over anyone else makes it pretty orangeshippy. maybe people are picking up on some sort of chemistry

Kylie-chan
22nd July 2005, 5:34 AM
Ooh! May I please join [although it isn't a club]? ^^
Well, I was convinced by an older Orangeshipping club. Hmmm... my favourite hint?
The Azurill hint, I think it was so sweet of him. <3 It symbolises his adorable crush on Misty for me.

Alfonso
22nd July 2005, 5:55 AM
Ooh! May I please join [although it isn't a club]? ^^
Well, I was convinced by an older Orangeshipping club. Hmmm... my favourite hint?
The Azurill hint, I think it was so sweet of him. <3 It symbolises his adorable crush on Misty for me.

Of course. o_o Anyone can join in and discuss. ^^

Eh, yes! I love that one too. I mean, seriously. I doubt that one of Misty's Pokemon was the father... simply because in a show like Pokemon, it would have been said. o_o So Tracey gives Misty Azurill 'cause he's crushing on her. :x

Gah, sorry for the lack of pics, people. ._. I'll try to post them up... eh, soon. XD

cold_katanagirl
22nd July 2005, 5:59 AM
I found a couple of Misty x Tracey pics...

But they're hentai. <.<

And if my mom saw me looking at Misty x Tracey facking each other since she can see sites I've been on... *shudder*

Alfonso
22nd July 2005, 6:03 AM

But they're hentai. <.<

And if my mom saw me looking at Misty x Tracey facking each other since she can see sites I've been on... *shudder*

Dude.

Photobucket them and PM them to me. :x

cold_katanagirl
22nd July 2005, 6:09 AM
I can't find them anymore, sorry. I'll try looking again though. ^^;

Raziel
22nd July 2005, 6:51 AM
Anyway, photobucket doesn't allow hentai, just to let you know...

As for the topic, well, I have to say the Azurril one was my fave, that's all.

Alfonso
22nd July 2005, 7:16 AM
Anyway, photobucket doesn't allow hentai, just to let you know...

As for the topic, well, I have to say the Azurril one was my fave, that's all.

Depends if they find out. :x

Kylie-chan
22nd July 2005, 7:34 AM

But they're hentai. <.<

x.x Y'know, you can delete stuff from your history.
Ooh yes, pictures would be <3. I myself am hopeless at finding them. X3;

Sushi
22nd July 2005, 2:44 PM
Yay, an OrangeShipping thread!! =D

I think they've already been named XD Like the Azurill one... and I found it pretty funny when Tracey and Misty teased Ash about vacationing without him too.
As for a cute scene, you HAD to love Daisy's imagination.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Karnimani1990/394403.jpg
All the pics I have are pretty much the same as the one on the first page :( I guess I have to look through the old Orange Islands eppies...

Shego
22nd July 2005, 5:23 PM
Yay, an OrangeShipping thread!! =D

I think they've already been named XD Like the Azurill one... and I found it pretty funny when Tracey and Misty teased Ash about vacationing without him too.
As for a cute scene, you HAD to love Daisy's imagination.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Karnimani1990/394403.jpg
All the pics I have are pretty much the same as the one on the first page :( I guess I have to look through the old Orange Islands eppies...

I love this shipping pic about Misty,and Tracey!! This makes me so happy that romance brings them a happy place.

intergalactic platypus
22nd July 2005, 5:37 PM
when they were mermaid and prince, i dunno it jsut looked right to me. it may have turned out not to be real, but it look like they had some genuine chemistry. on the topic of the luvdisc ep, does anyone remember how crazy people went over it? orangeshippers, handymanshippers, pokeshippers-anyone who supported misty or tracey with someone...in the end it only pleased the orangeshippers though

Shego
22nd July 2005, 5:48 PM
when they were mermaid and prince, i dunno it jsut looked right to me. it may have turned out not to be real, but it look like they had some genuine chemistry. on the topic of the luvdisc ep, does anyone remember how crazy people went over it? orangeshippers, handymanshippers, pokeshippers-anyone who supported misty or tracey with someone...in the end it only pleased the orangeshippers though

This is just the beginning of Orangeshipping. Nothing can break them apart.

MondoTR
22nd July 2005, 6:10 PM
on the topic of the luvdisc ep, does anyone remember how crazy people went over it? orangeshippers, handymanshippers, pokeshippers-anyone who supported misty or tracey with someone...in the end it only pleased the orangeshippers though
Well it started when it was just pics from the preview and no one knew what happened in the episode. I don't think anyone expected pics like that so they were surprised and that's why so many people "went crazy" over it.

intergalactic platypus
22nd July 2005, 6:14 PM
time for a piccy!
http://ltdtraikou.free.fr/img1bf.jpg
yeah i originally found this in someones sig, but i forget who. whoever you are thank you i guess

MondoTR
22nd July 2005, 6:57 PM
You should put that in a spoiler tag.

Shego
22nd July 2005, 7:57 PM
time for a piccy!
http://ltdtraikou.free.fr/img1bf.jpg
yeah i originally found this in someones sig, but i forget who. whoever you are thank you i guess

Buttersgirl, this is one of the Orangeshipping pictures that I ever loved. It's great!!

intergalactic platypus
23rd July 2005, 11:51 PM
yes i like the picture too. i love that azurill, since not only is it very romantic but its actually useful. if only togepi could say the same...

Ashfan17
24th July 2005, 7:23 AM
Yes I saw the intro to the new theme song and I saw that hint a mile away and loved it. In fact I'm using it as a background image for my computer screen now; I change it all the time with Tracey/Misty hints from the show lol.

intergalactic platypus
24th July 2005, 7:58 PM
wow...yeah...thats interesting. tracey/misty evidence is really picking up speed. i mean it went from the orange islands where hints were essentially obsolete to the gathering at oaks lab with the fateful azurill and her spending all of her time with tracy

Ashfan17
27th July 2005, 5:46 AM
Hey guy's let's try and keep this thread going ok? Any ways I've got some questions for you fans;

1. How did you become a fan of Orangeshipping?
2. What's your favorite shipping part
3. What's you favorite shipping episode?
4. What's your favorite shipping rival?
5. What's you favorite shipping line?

You don't have to awnser all of the questions maybe one at a time or something like that lol. Any ways just thought I'd do something to keep this thread going lol. I sound repeative don't I lol.

intergalactic platypus
27th July 2005, 6:52 PM
how did i come to like orangeshipping? well in all honesty it never occured to me during the OI, but after misty left ash she started spending an awful lot of time with tracey. they seemed to develop a close friendship, and he was constantly at her gym. when i saw them in the luvdisc ep my favorite orangeshipping ep, it seemed like they looked right together. they seemed like they could genuinley pull off being a couple. and of course the eps at oaks lab confirmed that for as long as mistys confined to the gym, shes gonna be haning out wiht tracey. being a pokeshipper, which is my favorite rival (and vice versa) as well i was slightly dissapointed, but the azurill, which was my favorite moment, gave another ship i liked a chance

STJ
29th July 2005, 9:39 AM
hmm.... I might as well post up some pictures..

I'm sure people will remember this one...(hopefully)..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/MistCase.jpg

And here's a line which comes with it (I think in the dub at least)

Misty:This is Tracey
Casey:Is he your boyfriend?
Misty:Why does everybody say that when I introduce him to anyone?

Alfonso
29th July 2005, 4:11 PM
...Could it be the people who dub the Hosos (The different team.) like Orangeshipping and thus why they're deleting Pokeshipping hints...? :0!

[/controversialstatement]

intergalactic platypus
30th July 2005, 5:27 AM
not horribly contreversial because its believed by many that the writers lean towards orangeshipping now, whether they support it or not. its definitley indicated at

STJ
30th July 2005, 3:23 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the writers do...

Shego
30th July 2005, 10:16 PM
I can't wait to see what in stores for Orangeshipping. They might to move on to the next level.

STJ
4th August 2005, 10:10 AM
this thread has been quiet as of late...

So, I'm just going to let you Orangeshippers know that I'm in the process of making a shipping website, and it'll have an Orangeshipping section...

I'm currently thinking of sections to add, I know I could add a hint list, but I find that very conventional..

So I'm thinking of a "in defence' page, you can probably guess what it will contain... It'll be a page where you'll be able to defend the ship against the critiscsm it may have recieved in the past..

Sorta like a debate thread, but no need to see your view countered ;)

Of course, if you have any other ideas, let me know!

Hitomi
5th August 2005, 8:09 PM
Hi! No one minds if I join in the discussion, right?
I'm also a fan of Orangeshipping (egoshipping is my actual favourite, but I don't see it happening) so this is the ship I'm rooting for. I like Orangeshipping because Misty and Tracey just look so "right" (and cute) with each other.

I've never seen the Hoso's yet. I can't wait to see Daisy's imagination play; it looks really cute. :)

Ember
5th August 2005, 11:04 PM
Hi! I think I'll join to (as if anyone cares). STJ, maybe you could add a caption page. Where you could post pic and let the viewer type a caption. Just a thought.

STJ
6th August 2005, 6:09 AM
Welcome ^_^

And that sounds like a great idea, may2, I'm going to add a caption section... I'll post up a link (If I'm allowed to) when I'm done...

kukkyou_ooraka
6th August 2005, 1:19 PM
Welcome ^_^

And that sounds like a great idea, may2, I'm going to add a caption section... I'll post up a link (If I'm allowed to) when I'm done...

Im not real big on Orangeshipping, but I can see how it could work out between Tracy and Misty. I am a Pokeshipper and always will be, but I still see no problem in this shipping not working out in the end. :)

intergalactic platypus
6th August 2005, 5:58 PM
on the pokeshipping thread their starting to acknowledge the fact that orangeshipping is their #1 rival in terms of probablity. thats probably true. ash/misty and misty/tracey are the only ships with her that have been very strongly hinted at and at this point in time orangeshipping might have a better chance *gets shot by fellow pokeshippers*

Kirsty_
6th August 2005, 9:20 PM
I've just been reading the pervious posts,and I've been watching the HOSO's (toonami today, all day pokemon chronicles :D) and man there are quite a few good hints.

I considering becoming an orangeshipper...only 1 thing holding me back...I dont really like tacey, actually i almost hate him, dont know why just do.

Anyway...good luck all you orangeshippers!

Dam...and I'm ment to be a pokeshipper...

intergalactic platypus
6th August 2005, 9:35 PM
you can support pokeshipping and orangeshipping. dont worry bout it

kukkyou_ooraka
7th August 2005, 5:13 AM
you can support pokeshipping and orangeshipping. dont worry bout it

Then nobody can lose.;) I sorta support Orangeshipping because I think Tracy is alright, but not as good as Brock though in my opinion. I wouldnt be suprised if this ship actually happened because of the hints in teh Hosos

CyberCubed
7th August 2005, 5:19 AM
If Misty never returns to the main cast (even for the D/P saga) then this is pretty much as far as she'll go.

I guess the writers realized they had two characters in towns near each other who both used to be in the main group. Thus they kept showing them together in Hosos because they needed screentime, and eventually winded up bringing them closer together.

IMO, Orangeshipping didn't exist in the Orange Islands. Misty still had a deep crush on Ash then, and Tracey...didn't care. He was too obsessed with meeting Prof. Oak at the time.

Orangeshipping started becoming plausible since Advanced Generation, when Misty stayed in Cerulean and Tracey was in Pallet. Misty's crush on Ash appears to be fading (or at this point, almost completely faded), and Tracey well...realizes Misty is attractive I assume, and sees her as a single girl up for the taking.

Guess Tracey was bored of his right hand so he thought he might as well visit Cerulean GYM in some hope that he'd get lucky with either Misty or Daisy. :o

kukkyou_ooraka
7th August 2005, 5:23 AM
Guess Tracey was bored of his right hand so he thought he might as well visit Cerulean GYM in some hope that he'd get lucky with either Misty or Daisy. :o[/QUOTE]

Or as the writers would say, He was there to deliver items that the girls needed. Or was there another reason.;)

Raziel
7th August 2005, 5:30 AM
IMO, Orangeshipping didn't exist in the Orange Islands. Misty still had a deep crush on Ash then, and Tracey...didn't care. He was too obsessed with meeting Prof. Oak at the time.

Orangeshipping started becoming plausible since Advanced Generation, when Misty stayed in Cerulean and Tracey was in Pallet. Misty's crush on Ash appears to be fading (or at this point, almost completely faded), and Tracey well...realizes Misty is attractive I assume, and sees her as a single girl up for the taking.

IMO Orangeshipping might have existed back in the Orange Islands, but it was kinda one-sided you know, maybe Tracey noticed that Misty had a crush on Ash and thus decided not to interfere. However, now that Misty is not travelling with Ash anymore, Tracey has seen his opportunity and well, you know... ;D

Ember
8th August 2005, 10:50 PM
IMO Orangeshipping might have existed back in the Orange Islands, but it was kinda one-sided you know, maybe Tracey noticed that Misty had a crush on Ash and thus decided not to interfere. However, now that Misty is not travelling with Ash anymore, Tracey has seen his opportunity and well, you know... ;D

True, very true. Misty has slowly drawn away from Ash and Tracy see's this as his chance. I think the writtersare starting to show more orangeshipping hints than before and less pokeshipping. I know this is what you people were just saying, but I'm boredand I'm trying to make conversation. LOL

STJ
9th August 2005, 8:31 AM
LOl, hey I'm bored too! XD

Anyway, it's interesting how a shipping can change so much in probability...though it remains to be seen what the writers do with it..

Oh, and if anybody's interested *crickets chrip* then I've pretty much finished the Orangeshipipng section of my site..

I was going to add a page, so as Orangeshipping can be defended, but thinking back, I don't recall it receiving much bashing at all, though If you think differently then I'll add the section...

Yep, so start thinking of captions, ok?

Lux
9th August 2005, 8:51 AM
May I join? Orangeshipping rocks! The most almost-canon pokemon ship!

I was wondering about a new topic... what if the whole thing turn really canon? Would that become boring, like most of the canon ships?

STJ
9th August 2005, 9:22 AM
I'm sure that anybody who likes Orangeshipping is welcome here :)

Hmm.. boring? *thinks*..

I have to say though, that it has alot going for it, not only are they not a main girl/mainboy ship, they don't fight *gasp*! XD

kukkyou_ooraka
9th August 2005, 10:04 AM
I'm sure that anybody who likes Orangeshipping is welcome here :)

Hmm.. boring? *thinks*..

I have to say though, that it has alot going for it, not only are they not a main girl/mainboy ship, they don't fight *gasp*! XD

Yeah they dont fight, but what about the saying " you always hurt the ones you love" or something like that. Dont get me wrong, I think Orangeshipping has a greater\same chance of actually happening.;)

STJ
9th August 2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah they dont fight, but what about the saying " you always hurt the ones you love" or something like that. Dont get me wrong, I think Orangeshipping has a greater\same chance of actually happening.;)

Well I for one want to know who was the genius who thought it up ;)

kukkyou_ooraka
9th August 2005, 10:14 AM
Well I for one want to know who was the genius who thought it up ;)

I heard it come out of the mouth of the Orange Island dude, Danny I think it was. Who started it.....no clue.

Ember
9th August 2005, 2:45 PM
Well actually, If I remember corectly. It was Nurse Joy who said itback when they werein Vermealian city (I know I didn't spell that right). Remember the episode where Pikachu lost to Lt. Surge and tey were in the pokemon center? Nurse Joy said it then. Wow, It amazes me that I remember that far back. LOL

STJ
9th August 2005, 2:47 PM
Well, I guess you're right.. they both sorta said it...but, to be picky, what Nurse Joy said was this

'If two people fight, they really care about each other'

Which is a little different...I guess

kukkyou_ooraka
9th August 2005, 3:52 PM
Well, I guess you're right.. they both sorta said it...but, to be picky, what Nurse Joy said was this

'If two people fight, they really care about each other'

Which is a little different...I guess

I remember that part too, but it is quite different from what I am saying.

Raziel
9th August 2005, 8:38 PM
what if the whole thing turn really canon? Would that become boring, like most of the canon ships?

Yes, I think it would.

I don't know why but canon shippings always turn boring, I think it is that fact of competing with other ships what makes shipping so interesting...

EDIT: Also, I think it is the intrigue that we don't know what's going to happen in the end what makes shipping so interesting... and when it happens, intrigue and emotion disppear...

I just wanted to add that XP

STJ
11th August 2005, 10:07 AM
Hmm, perhaps the reason that canoon ships are boring is the fact that well, the writers have a habit of not knowing what to do with them anymore since they're a couple...It always seems to be so anti-climatic...

Competing does make it interesting, unless of course, you're in the minority XD
We'll never know until the end I guess (how long is that going to take?)

Anyways, new topic or something like it....

Hmm.. It seems as if nobody has asked this question...

Do you think either of them have a crush on the other?

Ember
16th August 2005, 1:48 AM
Well, It'shard to tell. but I think that each of them could have a slight crush on one another.

STJ
19th August 2005, 10:28 AM
Heh, just have to wait and see..

Anyways, I'm talking up May2's the suggestion to have a caption page, it's not there yet, but I'll post up the pictures here... people will be able to respond easier that way..

It's not entirely Orangeshippy, but I'm sure you guys will be able to handle it XD
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/Part1.jpg

Ember
21st August 2005, 7:46 PM
Oh crap, I completely forgot that girl's name. ^^; O well, here's a caption for it. I know, it's pathetic.

Girl: Is he your boyfriend Misty?

Misty:*points to Tracy* Who him?

Girl: *sacastic* No I was taking about me. Who else is in this room!

cold_katanagirl
21st August 2005, 7:55 PM
The girl's name is Sakura.

I find it interesting that Misty and Tracey are accused of liking each other so many times. >:O

kukkyou_ooraka
22nd August 2005, 4:48 AM
Hmmm....I dont know, but from the looks of things Orangeshipping is about equal with Pokeshipping (sad). I would assume that Misty is starting to get over Ash, and now has a small crush on Tracy, like she did with Ash. We will all just have to wait and see.

STJ
22nd August 2005, 7:37 AM
Will they show them in the future? who knows...

true, they have been acused of being a couple quite alot..

oh, and a very funny quote may2 ^_^

Ember
23rd August 2005, 3:03 AM
*Slaps self in the head* I knew is was something like that. I'd be nice if they showed all of the characters in the future. Somehow though, I doubt that a little, but still it could happen.

STJ
27th August 2005, 12:50 PM
I guess it's possible, may2, but for now it appears the writers aren't going to have the characters age significantly...

Nobody's posted here in a while

I'll try and think up a topic..

Orangeshipping may not have been very popular in the past, but have you ever seen it bashed?

Just out of curiosity...Myself? Not really..

and I have a question for those who have seen the dubbed version of the Luvdisc episode...

What did Misty and Tracey say exactly when Daisy wanted them to play teh part of the Mermaid and the Prince?

Oh yeah, before I forget.. The 'Orangeshipper says' section of my site is still kinda empty, so.... If you have anything you want to say about Orangeshipping overall, please post or PM me! Or give me any other suggestions as to what I should add to the site...

kukkyou_ooraka
27th August 2005, 3:53 PM
Orangeshipping may not have been very popular in the past, but have you ever seen it bashed?

Hmm...has I ever seen it bashed? Nope, but thats because I just got into Orangeshipping, and the fact that Orangeshipping is just now getting popular. It wasnt that much in the past like Pokeshipping.

Nathan Madien
27th August 2005, 4:26 PM
Perhaps we'll start seeing a switch of shipping focus.

Ember
27th August 2005, 5:12 PM
Hmm, now that you mentioned it, I've never seen Orangeshipping bashed either.

Sushi
27th August 2005, 6:32 PM

Yes I did. Just visit German Pokémon forums and you'll see plenty of that. They know NOTHING but PokeShipping, and they only support shippings because of the so-called "evidence". Even the webmasters are biased. As a non-PokeShipper (I'm like, the only Advance/Orange Shipper on those forums), be sure to get comments like "Have fun in your dream world", "You are blind", "I'll call a doctor", or "I've never seen anyone as dense as you are". -_-;
Really, everytime I look around on German forums I feel like vomiting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Karnimani1990/Ep%20Pics/132.jpg
(Tracey's making a sketch of Cissy)
Misty: I thought you're supposed to be a Pokémon watcher.
Tracey: Oh yeah!

cold_katanagirl
27th August 2005, 6:45 PM
I don't remember that scene. o_o

Sushi, I'm an Advanceshipper/Orangeshipping too. ^^

I used to find a lot of Anti-Orangeshipping sites in... German I believe, and the majority were Pokeshippers. In America, it wasn't bashed much because it wasn't really taken seriously... It was considered a joke.

And look where it is now. :D

Sushi
27th August 2005, 7:06 PM
I don't remember that scene. o_o
"Fit To Be Tide", first Orange League Gym Battle Episode^^

Sushi, I'm an Advanceshipper/Orangeshipping too. ^^
I know :D I meant, "the only one on those German forums" XD

I used to find a lot of Anti-Orangeshipping sites in... German I believe,
.....I want to emigrate, like, now T_T

Similar pic, even from the same ep. I only have one Orange Islands ep on my comp =(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Karnimani1990/Ep%20Pics/1342.jpg
Misty: Just what is it you're observing?

STJ
28th August 2005, 1:05 AM
Really? wow, I never knew that.. Of course, I don't understand German so...

You're right, Cold-katanagirl, from most of the English sites I've seen, they never actually gave it much consideration, they never percieved it as a threat, so they didn't bother to bash it alot...

Let me guess, they dub it from the English version don't they?

Are the forums still like that now, Sushi, so you're the only one who supports Advanceshipping/Orangeshipping?

That must suck XD

Oh, and nice pictures!

Sushi
28th August 2005, 2:07 AM
Are the forums still like that now, Sushi, so you're the only one who supports Advanceshipping/Orangeshipping?

That must suck XD

Oh, and nice pictures!

Thanks^^ And yes, the forums are still like that. They behave like typical ehm...mean guys XD *cough*. I'm really, really relieved that SPPf has a rule against shipping/character bashing.

Back there, they treated me like a monster when I said that I like May better than Misty.
Even the webmaster agreed with 'em and was all like "Mizty is bettr bcoz of AAML!!!111!1".
Thank GOD I found this place here -_-;
Sorry for getting a bit off-topic :/

Ah well, but Advanced Challenge and the Chronicles haven't aired here yet, so I hope some more people will understand the awesomeness that is OrangeShipping, once the Chronicles have aired =)

http://www.tenzor.cz/jolteon/images/lide/tracey_misty8.jpg
Not shippy, but I thought it looked pretty cute. Credit goes to this (http://www.tenzor.cz/jolteon/) site.

Lux
28th August 2005, 4:18 AM
Oh... I know how you feel, Sushi... In brazilian forums, people are mostly nooby fanatic pokeshippers, who still think Ash and Misty belong together ("Hellooo... Misty likes Ash, not Tracey!, and all thas crap). That's really disgusting. I long for Chronicles... ^^

Nice pics, keep posting! That's good to remember the Orange Islands times...

Nathan Madien
28th August 2005, 3:36 PM
"Fit To Be Tide", first Orange League Gym Battle Episode^^

I know :D I meant, "the only one on those German forums" XD

.....I want to emigrate, like, now T_T

Similar pic, even from the same ep. I only have one Orange Islands ep on my comp =(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Karnimani1990/Ep%20Pics/1342.jpg
Misty: Just what is it you're observing?

Fit to Be Tide...I remember when that episode was first shown. Good times, Orangeshipping, good times. :cool:

STJ
3rd September 2005, 5:40 AM
Heh, I hardly remember the Orange Island now XD

I'm going to try and think of another topic.. *thinks*

Do you believe that the scene with Psyduck was referring to Tracey?

Nathan Madien
3rd September 2005, 4:07 PM
Heh, I hardly remember the Orange Island now XD

I'm going to try and think of another topic.. *thinks*

Do you believe that the scene with Psyduck was referring to Tracey?

Which scene with Psyduck are you talking about?

kukkyou_ooraka
3rd September 2005, 4:12 PM
Which scene with Psyduck are you talking about?

In the Pokemon chronicle episode: A date with Delcatty. And I have to defend Pokeshipping on this one, I think Psyduck was talking about Ash, but it couldve just aswell be talking about Tracy. We will just have to wait and see.

Nathan Madien
3rd September 2005, 4:50 PM
In the Pokemon chronicle episode: A date with Delcatty. And I have to defend Pokeshipping on this one, I think Psyduck was talking about Ash, but it couldve just aswell be talking about Tracy. We will just have to wait and see.

I'll definitely have to wait and see! :( (waits for the DVD to come out in America...hopefully)

cold_katanagirl
3rd September 2005, 9:03 PM
I think she may have been thinking about Tracey in that scene... In happens to be the one particular episode Misty is blushing in earlier when Casey was talking about Tracey.

It'd be funny if she were blushing over nothing though. =0

Alfonso
3rd September 2005, 9:44 PM
I think she may have been thinking about Tracey in that scene... In happens to be the one particular episode Misty is blushing in earlier when Casey was talking about Tracey.

It'd be funny if she were blushing over nothing though. =0

Indeed. I noticed that when Casey was asking her if Tracey was her boyfriend. She was definatly blushing.

Candy_Lurver
4th September 2005, 8:58 PM
o.o...*looks at all the orangeshippers* wow, I never thought there was so many of you. Mind if I join?? I'm a big supporter too...

Ember
4th September 2005, 9:36 PM
Welcome to the discussion! Anyways, I can't wait to see that epsode (If I ever see it) LOL, sry, can't think of anything else to say. *dies of bordrum*

STJ
4th September 2005, 11:45 PM
Since I have all of the Misty Hosos, I can post up pictures later if you guys want ..

and welcome!

Nathan Madien
5th September 2005, 3:09 PM
Since I have all of the Misty Hosos, I can post up pictures later if you guys want ..

and welcome!

Please do, thank you.

Ember
5th September 2005, 5:34 PM
Awesome! I can't wait to see them.

PokeProphet
5th September 2005, 6:35 PM
Hey peeps! Sorry to bother you, but I was kinda wondering about something. Note that this is not an attempt to flame you or something, but I'm really curious about this question. You know the end of the luvdisc special? You know, the point where the two luvdisc kiss, and all the couples in the audience go 'gawwwww' and get little hearts where there eyes should be? I was just wondering, if Misty and Tracey are a couple, why didn't they go 'gawww' and get heart-eyed, like the rest of the croud?

Alfonso
5th September 2005, 6:55 PM
Hey peeps! Sorry to bother you, but I was kinda wondering about something. Note that this is not an attempt to flame you or something, but I'm really curious about this question. You know the end of the luvdisc special? You know, the point where the two luvdisc kiss, and all the couples in the audience go 'gawwwww' and get little hearts where there eyes should be? I was just wondering, if Misty and Tracey are a couple, why didn't they go 'gawww' and get heart-eyed, like the rest of the croud?

...Um...?

Because they aren't a couple yet? o___o I doubt anyone here, not even me, thinks that Misty and Tracey are a couple at the moment. That's just plain stupidity. If they were, then their couple status would have been made obvious. (Some line refering to it, either in the episode, or later when Misty rejoined the group for three episodes.)

Pokeshippers don't actually think Ash and Misty are a couple, do they? No, they don't. They believe things hint to them becoming a couple sometime in the future. The same logic applies to Orangeshippers, and a lot of other shippers out there.

Edit: Also, the Whatever-Made-Everyone-Like-That move the two Luvdisc pulled... I doubt it was meant to effect everyone in the show, meaning that the cast was uneffected. It was meant to make the crowd all Lovey-Dovey, thus making the show a great show for couples to come see, and thus, meaning more money coming in if they ever pulled it again.

cold_katanagirl
5th September 2005, 7:29 PM
I wanted to respond, why am I always beat unless it's Pokeshipper who's really easy to des - I mean refute anyway? *sobs*

... Oh well, I'll respond anyway! :D
Hey peeps! Sorry to bother you, but I was kinda wondering about something. Note that this is not an attempt to flame you or something, but I'm really curious about this question. You know the end of the luvdisc special? You know, the point where the two luvdisc kiss, and all the couples in the audience go 'gawwwww' and get little hearts where there eyes should be? I was just wondering, if Misty and Tracey are a couple, why didn't they go 'gawww' and get heart-eyed, like the rest of the croud?Because they're not a couple yet. It's not like Orangeshipping is canon.

I'm more curious as to why Daisy imagined Misty and Tracey together in a romantic play, seeing as she could have just imagined herself (seems like something she would do, wanting to be the star of the show) and since she "omg luv tracey since pipe broke".

Is Daisy an Orangeshipper? Hmmmm. =0

Alfonso
5th September 2005, 7:32 PM
Is Daisy an Orangeshipper? Hmmmm. =0

I'd say so. At least, more than her and Violet and Lily are Pokeshippers. Saying 'His he your boyfriend?' or wondering if two people are a couple is a lot different to pushing two people together in a romantic situation. If it was, then wouldn't that mean Sakura and Casey are Orangeshippers?

No, they aren't. :o

HandyManshipping makes me want to burn stuff. x__x (Not only that, but I felt it was another of those ships that was only supported at first to keep a character away from either Ash or Misty, like how a lot of Pokeshippers jumped onto the Contestship just because it kept the 'witch' May away from Ash. ._.)

STJ
6th September 2005, 9:32 AM
Heh, it would be funny if she was an Orangeshipper..

Anyways, for those who haven't watched the Hoso, here's a couple of pictures for the Psyduck scene.. for some reason it has become a recent topic...

Out of curiousity... how was the dubbed version? I want to know what they said.. and see if they changed anything (not that I really know what they said in the original, but )

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part1.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part2.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part3.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part4.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part5.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part6.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part7.jpg

Make the scene how you will, though as cold_katanagirl said, she could be blushing over nothing, in which case, I'll be laughing hard :D

kukkyou_ooraka
6th September 2005, 9:54 AM
Heh, it would be funny if she was an Orangeshipper..

Anyways, for those who haven't watched the Hoso, here's a couple of pictures for the Psyduck scene.. for some reason it has become a recent topic...

Out of curiousity... how was the dubbed version? I want to know what they said.. and see if they changed anything (not that I really know what they said in the original, but )

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part1.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part2.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part3.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part4.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part5.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part6.jpg

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Pictures/part7.jpg

Make the scene how you will, though as cold_katanagirl said, she could be blushing over nothing, in which case, I'll be laughing hard :D

I love that scene! I havent seen parts of the episode like these ones, which is cool. It could go both ways though, she did afterall think of Ash at the end I think.

STJ
6th September 2005, 10:19 AM
She did? I don't recall her mentioning Ash anywhere in the episode... maybe somebody can clarify this for me?

I find the scene funny too...probably cause it's fun watching people debating over who she's refering too... and it remains a mystery to this day ( heh, whether of not it actually means anything remains to be seen :P)

kukkyou_ooraka
6th September 2005, 10:23 AM
She did? I don't recall her mentioning Ash anywhere in the episode... maybe somebody can clarify this for me?

I find the scene funny too..

Ohh...I just found out she just thought about her friends, not Ash in general. Though she did in another special.

PokeProphet
6th September 2005, 7:26 PM
Because they aren't a couple yet? o___o I doubt anyone here, not even me, thinks that Misty and Tracey are a couple at the moment. That's just plain stupidity. If they were, then their couple status would have been made obvious. (Some line refering to it, either in the episode, or later when Misty rejoined the group for three episodes.)
Okay, good point. There's just one thing bothering me, and that's the famous "psyduck-snickering" part in the hoso "A date with Delcatty". You know, the part where Casey ask Misty whether there is someone else, Misty blushes and looks the other way, and Psyduck laughs at her. This part is considered an important hint, because this means that appearantly there IS someone else. Someone that makes her turn down the cute boy. Someone she has a crush on.

Now, let's assume that the person she was talking about was Tracey, like most Orangeshippers do. This would mean that at that point, she would already have a crush on Tracey, or at least likes him enough to not even consider going out with someone else. Could be. But, the Luvdisc Hoso happens AFTER this one. Which means that in one episode Misty is all shy and *blush* about Tracey, while in the next episode she gets hit by two luvdisc while she is practically sitting on his lap, and she just stand there picking her nose. Not even a blush, nothing. Why?

Edit: Also, the Whatever-Made-Everyone-Like-That move the two Luvdisc pulled... I doubt it was meant to effect everyone in the show, meaning that the cast was uneffected.
True, that could explain why they felt nothing. Two things however. One, Misty and Tracey weren't really part of the crew. Like the crowd, they were spectators. And two, the Luvdisc move is supposed to effect everyone who's watching it. Whether they are a couple or just have a crush. And they were watching is.

Side note: If anyone here thinks that I'm just b*tching, don't be afraid to tell me. I'm not in it to refute Orangeshipping or something. Everyone has a right to ship.

Alfonso
6th September 2005, 7:30 PM
Actually, I don't think the whole Psyduck hint was about Tracey. It was made obvious throughout the series that Misty had a crush on Ash, and Psyduck has spent much more time with Ash than Tracey.

However, as I have experienced myself, crushes fade over time, especially if you don't see the person for a long amount of time. This is what I believed happened with Misty while Ash was off exploring Houen. And now her relationship with Tracey is getting better and better, (At the point of her blushing when Casey asked, I'd say her relationship with him fairly good, and enough to be slightly embarrassed over being asked if he was her boyfriend. You don't need to like someone to be a little embarrassed about such things, you know. It's perfectly natural... it's just when the blush is HUGE do you have to wonder.) who knows.

Also, a little proof that her relationship with Tracey is getting better. When Sakura asks in the previous Hoso, she doesn't get any sort of blush. When Casey asks, she does. Then we have Tracey giving Misty the baby that hatched from his Marill's egg. (And I'd say for certain that one of Misty's Pokemon wasn't the father, otherwise it would have been mentioned or shown. Pokemon just isn't the sort of show to leave things like that as a mystery.) They're getting closer and closer as time goes on.

Devilrose
6th September 2005, 7:33 PM
I'm not an orangeshipper, and I haven't seen the episode or know what the Luvdiscs were doing, but maybe whatever it was had a limited range or something? Personally I'd figure whether they liked each other or not they'd be affected by the Luvdisc thing, but I wouldn't know how it worked. In any case, if they knew the Luvdiscs were going to be doing that (which they probably did) they probably would have avoided being affected by it themselves somehow, like just having the Luvdiscs avoid them or something...

This is just what I think though. I really have little to nothing to go on though >.>

STJ
7th September 2005, 7:49 AM
Lol, I must be one of the few people who happen to think that the Psyduck scene was referring to nothing ^_^'

Candy_Lurver
15th September 2005, 7:47 AM
Umm...I-I found an AMV of the two of them...

Orangeshipping AMV (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/search/byanime/?d=By+Anime)

...you have to be a member to download it though....

STJ
28th September 2005, 11:33 AM
LOl, I've seen it, but thanks for pointing it out :)

Woah, nobody's posted here in quite some time *revives*

Topic, topic topic *thinks* Got one! - ok it's not all that great, but bear with me.

If you could choose, who would be the nect person (or people) to accuse them of being a couple? XD

kukkyou_ooraka
28th September 2005, 12:26 PM
LOl, I've seen it, but thanks for pointing it out :)

Woah, nobody's posted here in quite some time *revives*

Topic, topic topic *thinks* Got one! - ok it's not all that great, but bear with me.

If you could choose, who would be the nect person (or people) to accuse them of being a couple? XD

The next person? Hmmm...I was thinking Richie...but that probably wouldnt happen. If the gang ever goes and sees Misty and Tracy, maybe May would accuse them of being a couple. I have to think about this some more. ^^

cold_katanagirl
28th September 2005, 3:53 PM
I'd have Ash do it, even though it's sort of unlike him.

Then I could laugh. Hard.

Caseydia
28th September 2005, 5:58 PM
I must say I kind of like this ship. I enjoy it because while Ash and the others were in Hoenn, Misty was mostly with him all the time.

STJ
28th September 2005, 11:33 PM
I'd have Ash do it, even though it's sort of unlike him.

Then I could laugh. Hard.

LOL, the irony!! :D

I'm not sure who I would pick, perhaps Ash as well just because it would be so funny...

Candy_Lurver
29th September 2005, 12:59 AM
Next person to ask? I'd have to say professor Oak.

Oak: Tracy, you've been going over to cerulean quite often nowadays, is there anything you want to tell me about??...

Tracy: Huh? er, well...

Oak: *laugh* No need to be embarassed, why, I remember back in my day...

STJ
30th September 2005, 5:10 AM
Nice scene ^_^

I was just wondering... when Sakura asks Misty and Tracey if they could do the parts of the play, they both refuse..

The thing is, accoding to the guide at Serebii, the reason is that they see each other as only friends

From my understanding (which is granted, limited) of Japanese, however, and it seemed as though they refused cause they where too busy (Misty being the Gym leader, and Tracey working with Pf Oak)

So, what is the correct scenario?

cold_katanagirl
30th September 2005, 5:13 AM
From my understanding (which is granted, limited) of Japanese, however, and it seemed as though they refused cause they where too busy (Misty being the Gym leader, and Tracey working with Pf Oak)

So, what is the correct scenario?Too busy? That's much different than "just being friends". Where'd you hear that from? o_o

STJ
30th September 2005, 5:21 AM
Too busy? That's much different than "just being friends". Where'd you hear that from? o_o

LOL, it's from watching the scene myself XD

But, as I said, by understanding of Japanese is very rusty, so If anybody can clarify...

Lux
10th October 2005, 5:14 AM
*revives thread*

Too busy? That's much different than "just being friends".

Yeah, that's what I heard - they said they had no time for plays, nothing related to just being friends, as far as I know.

We need a new topic... let me see...

Who will take the first step? Misty or Tracey?

I'd say Tracey... that baby Azurill is a good sign... ;)

STJ
10th October 2005, 5:59 AM
Hooray! The thread has been revived! :D Now if somebody could do the same for the Gymshipping thread *whistles*

Anyways, time to answer the topic.

Hmm.. I'm not sure who would make the first move, but the Azurill was indeed a nice gesture

kukkyou_ooraka
11th October 2005, 10:40 AM
Yay Im back! :D

Hmm...I dont know either...I would think Tracy would if anyone...though it would be quite comical( in some way) if Misty did it.

Is anyone there?

STJ
13th October 2005, 10:20 AM
Yep, a part of me thinks that way too..

Hmm. I suppose I can think up a new topic

Remember this scene? (As if I had to ask XD)

http://www.freespaces.com/shiphappens/Orangeshipping/pictures/prince1.jpg

So my topic is, what was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw it?

kukkyou_ooraka
13th October 2005, 10:37 AM
Yep, a part of me thinks that way too..

Hmm. I suppose I can think up a new topic

Remember this scene? (As if I had to ask XD)

So my topic is, what was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw it?

Well, first of all..I thought they really didnt want to do the scene...almost as if it just wasnt right..but ya know, maybe they are just embarrased and too scared to admit their feelings and they tried their hardest not to get too close. "shrugs"

STJ
14th October 2005, 6:50 AM
So what did I think?

Well, the first thought was "what's going on?" I wanted to know the context of the scene...

Unfortunately, I thought that people knew what was going on, so I believed (as they) that the two Luvdics temporarily made them fall in love..

I coudn't stop laughing after that :D Particularly to the theories that both Orangeshippers and Pokeshippers (well, mostly Pokeshippers) thought about the scene.

I lept believing that nothing would happen, and I was right, which made it even more hilarious when I found out later that it was only a fantasy

Lux
16th October 2005, 6:15 AM

I LOL like a freak. I thought it was a Luvdisk charm, as almost everybody else. I love the Hoso!

Hey, I was wondering, do you think Tracey spents the night in Cerulean Gym when he visits Misty there? You know, it's a long way from Pallet Town, he may take rest before coming back to Oak's... A night in Cerulean Gym... a perfect scenario for orangeshipping ^^

kukkyou_ooraka
16th October 2005, 9:32 AM
I LOL like a freak. I thought it was a Luvdisk charm, as almost everybody else. I love the Hoso!

Hey, I was wondering, do you think Tracey spents the night in Cerulean Gym when he visits Misty there? You know, it's a long way from Pallet Town, he may take rest before coming back to Oak's... A night in Cerulean Gym... a perfect scenario for orangeshipping ^^

I dont think he does..Ive seen him on the episodes leave right before the episode ends...he must spend the night at the Pokemon Center. "shrugs" Thats what I think...not very Orangeshippy though. ^^;

Lux
25th October 2005, 8:32 AM
I think you must be talking about this ep... but this is the first time Tracy goes to visit the gym... and that was the time to come back to Pallet Town.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/S8ps10.shtml

In this one, it's sunset and Tracy is still there... I think it's not polite if Misty and Dayse didn't invite him to stay.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/S12ps10.shtml

From the luvdisks ep, one of my faves: it seems Tracey is already a part of the family!

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/S17ps11.shtml

kukkyou_ooraka
25th October 2005, 8:40 AM
Yeah thats the one. :)

....I...cant..stand it!!!!!!

Sorry Lux, but I am still a very loyal Pokeshipper..and thinking Tracy is part of the family is kinda..well..upsetting. ^^;;

But from what I see..its now looking like Orangeshipping will happen..unless it already is.

STJ
27th October 2005, 10:10 AM
LOL, can't say I feel the same way, but then again I'm not a Pokeshipper so..I woudn't say that Orangeshipping has happened though, I think it is wiser to wait and see..

Heh, I like the Hosos too Lux :D

I have another picture, it made some Pokeshippers nervous it did XD

See if you can give a caption...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/Blushsd.jpg

kukkyou_ooraka
27th October 2005, 11:08 AM
LOL, can't say I feel the same way, but then again I'm not a Pokeshipper so..I woudn't say that Orangeshipping has happened though, I think it is wiser to wait and see..

Heh, I like the Hosos too Lux :D

I have another picture, it made some Pokeshippers nervous it did XD

See if you can give a caption...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/Blushsd.jpg

Tracy: Oh Misty you are sooo freakin hot! "Ash hears in the background"

Misty: Tracy stop it! You're making me blush! "Ash takes out a pistol"

STJ
29th October 2005, 1:30 AM
Time for me to try some captioning..

May: So.. is he you're boyfriend, then?

Misty: Echh...Why does everybody have to ask that?

Tracey: I dunno, but for once, let's humour them.. hehehe

Misty: Alright, I'll start blushing..

May: OMG!! Maybe he IS her boyfriend *shock* *gasps*

Yoshida Amane
30th October 2005, 7:12 PM
LOL.
Hi, STJ.

Caption!!!

Misty: That's the best joke I've ever heard, Tracey!

Tracey: I know, I'm such a stud. Everyone loves me...

Brock: *runs in* Not true. I don't, particularly.

Misty: *blush* Hi, Brock.

Brock: *points* But have you noticed how everyone loves me?

Tracey: *sweatdrop*

STJ
3rd November 2005, 10:45 PM
Hey *waves*

Anyway, I've got another scene... I'm sure not many people noticed, but Tracey managed to get Misty to blush.. In the oranges Islands, it may not be shippy, but it looks as though it is XD

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/Kiss1.jpg
Tracey: I wonder what got them to evolve, the battle or the kiss

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/Blush2.jpg
Misty:.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/Blush3.jpg
Misty: Tracey, you're a goof!

Lux
30th November 2005, 4:34 AM
Wooow... long time no see... this thread almost died XP

I remember that scene, STJ! I wonder about what Tracey said in the original dub... maybe he told her something more, because the way she she acted sounded "no plot" in a way. I mean, why do hit the guy? This was one of the cute scenes involving Tracy and Misty that made me take a linking for this ship, even though by that time I used to be a pokeshipper XP

I have a new topic:

When is going to happen the next orangeshipping hint?

The next time they appear together, of course! ;)

You know, every single time those two appear together we have a new hint! I bet when Ash & co. finish their BF journey, they'll spend some time in Cerulean's Gym, and when they get there, guess who's already there... Mr. Sketchit - mopping around, of course ^^

jinxie
2nd December 2005, 12:45 AM
any other hints than just the ones in the hosos?

ooh. Okay, I never saw the movie but when Melody asks if Misty likes Ash, Tracey says "Are you guys talking about me?" I don't know though.I never saw it. It sounds neat though

STJ
3rd December 2005, 12:19 AM
I wonder what Tracey said too, apparently he said the same thing, but I'm not too sure.. If it is, it's a very strange thing to blush about, isin't it? XD

When is going to happen the next orangeshipping hint?

Yes, for an Orangeshipping moment to happen they have to appear, either by the group coming back to Pallet town again, or a New Hoso series, or for some unkonwn reason, a scene involving them both..

ooh. Okay, I never saw the movie but when Melody asks if Misty likes Ash, Tracey says "Are you guys talking about me?" I don't know though.I never saw it. It sounds neat though

Heh, It's funny isin't it? Though apparently that wasn't said in the original, so One wonders what he really said...

jinxie
3rd December 2005, 3:35 AM
^ your icon is so cute. What espisode is it from?

I miss Misty. And Tracy. They brought Brock back. Why don't they bring those hotties back? Effing writers. Psh. They only brought Brock because he was the funny dude who flirts with everyone. (totally off topic - Brock hit on ash twice. When was that? How did it happen? eeeeek. I'm all excited). I heart Brock though

any good orangeshipping sites or fics?

STJ
4th December 2005, 2:22 AM
Heh, I wish I new as well, but unfortunately I have not idea where the picture is from, sorry ^_^'

Off-topic - He hits on Ash once when he gets carried away thinking that Ash was Juliet in "Love at First Flight" - Can't think of another time

On topic
Sadly, there's only one Orangeshippy site out there I can think off, quite a pity, I'ts called Vitamin C..

jinxie
4th December 2005, 5:40 AM
can I get a link?

STJ
4th December 2005, 5:56 AM
Here's the link (http://www.freewebs.com/orangeshipping/) *sigh* There really needs to be more out there.. oh well

I should think of a new topic as well

If there was a new Hoso series, what would you have them do?

Meh, sounds a little confusing, but basically, what would you want to see?

Lux
4th December 2005, 7:52 PM

Well, I think they would interact more... alone. They never get to spend their time alone, there's always someone else to join in when they're together in a hoso ep: Sakura, Casey, Daisy... I want them to spend at least sometime together and see some character development.

And more: I want them to blush nervously when accused of being boyfriend and girlfriend again! ^^

I have a doubt... did 4kids edit this scene from Gotta catch you later?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/images/avatars/anime/AshBrockMistyTracey.png

I hate how they turned this ep into that whole pokeshipping crap. Misty did miss Ash, but she missed Brock and Tracey also. I like this scene because it shows that Tracey was still in her thoughts, even though he left the group for so long at that moment. That's cute ^^

STJ
5th December 2005, 7:28 AM
I have a doubt... did 4kids edit this scene from Gotta catch you later?
Yes, sadly. That was part of the flashback, which in the dubbed version, 4kids decided to redo completely -_-

It does show how she cares about all her friends, including Tracey, I like it

Shego
6th December 2005, 7:36 PM

When they was a new Hoso series, I would like to have them blush when Misty,and Tracey getting closer.

STJ
7th December 2005, 12:06 PM
heh, The time when Misty blushes (it's actually more clearer in this version), and I have to apologise, I got the quote a little wrong

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/AGain.jpg
Misty: This is Tracey
Casey: Is he you're boyfriend?
Misty: Why is it that everyone I introduce him to always jumps to that conclusion?

Ok, so she may have done so in the Japanese version, but it's funny that in the dub, she dosen't actually say he isin't, funny huh? XD

kukkyou_ooraka
7th December 2005, 12:49 PM
Hi stj...Whoa..havent been here in awhile. Whats new?

STJ
8th December 2005, 7:15 AM
What's new? Not much I'm afraid XD

But I'll think of a new topic to keep the thread going....

Azurill and Maril - Helpful for Orangeshipping or not?

kukkyou_ooraka
8th December 2005, 7:16 AM
What's new? Not much I'm afraid XD

But I'll think of a new topic to keep the thread going....

Azurill and Maril - Helpful for Orangeshipping or not?

I think it is very helpfull..mainly since thats like a major Orangeshipping hint(if not the only one).

STJ
9th December 2005, 9:03 PM
Heh, In my opinion - couldn't hurt I supppose :p

I'll think of a new topic soon

Lux
10th December 2005, 8:36 PM
Giving Misty the baby Azurill was the sweetest thing Tracey would have done for Misty... I imagine how happy she must had been when the egg hatched, you know, she must miss Togepi a lot - I would like a houso showing that ^^

I do not consider that as a hint at all... It was just something really, really sweet Tracey has done. But it helps them to look amazing together, both with their little blue rodents:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/Masumishipping/KenjiKasumi.png

I think it is very helpfull..mainly since thats like a major Orangeshipping hint(if not the only one).

The major - or the only one - orangeshipping hint, IMO, is Misty blushing when Cassey askes if Tracy is her boyfriend ^^

Hey, why do Tracey got so mad in this one? I can't remember...

http://kawaiikenji.tripod.com/scarey.jpg

MondoTR
10th December 2005, 10:21 PM
*points to STJ's post with the pics* I like that scene, LOL.

STJ
11th December 2005, 4:18 AM
Giving Misty the baby Azurill was the sweetest thing Tracey would have done for Misty... I imagine how happy she must had been when the egg hatched, you know, she must miss Togepi a lot - I would like a houso showing that ^^

I agree, I'm hoping that the wrtiers will do another Hoso series..

Hey, why do Tracey got so mad in this one? I can't remember...

http://kawaiikenji.tripod.com/scarey.jpg

The picture dosen't seem to work

MondoTR
17th December 2005, 2:41 PM
That's because it's a tripod pic. Clicking the link won't work but c/ping it will.

Lux
19th December 2005, 5:36 AM

Oh, sorry. I forgot about the tripod thing.

I was talking about the first pic in this site: http://kawaiikenji.tripod.com/scary.html

Shego
19th December 2005, 6:48 PM
I got the pics for Orangeshipping.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Orangeshipping/TraceyandMisty1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Orangeshipping/MistyandTracey.jpg

How do you like them apples?

STJ
22nd December 2005, 5:00 AM
Oh, I can see the picture now, but unfortunately I can't remember why Tracey got mad at her either.. hmm.. and nice pictures Shego

New topic...

Do you think Tracey is a romantic?

Yeah, I know it's a bit of a stratch when it comes to Orangeshipping, but it's still relevant no?

Lux
25th December 2005, 7:54 PM
Do you think Tracey is a romantic?

Yep, I think Tracy is a romantic... considering the nice guy he is, always doing his best to help people and stuff... imagine what he would do for the girl he loves. We know Misty and Tracey probably aren't in love yet, but the writers seems to advertise to that way every time they appear together.

Giving Misty Azurill was such a sweet thing ^^

Time for a pic. Not shippy at all, but cute:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/advanceshipping/Orangeshipping/741f61db.jpg

Chaotic Sponge
27th December 2005, 2:46 AM
Hmm... I'll give my two sense.

I'm all for orangeshipping. It's nice, it's clean, and it's fresh. (For the most part, but I was shippin' it before the huso days.) and I'm really hoping the writers' will atleast put some build up into it. Or randomly show them holding hands, either way I'm happy.

But I've got a quest- have you read any Orangeshipping fanfics? I've only seen two, which are both very old are are located at FF.net.

EDIT: ARGH. Spongy thought she read everything, which makes spongey sad because you people post too much. T_T;;

Anywho, somethings...

I believe Tracy is romantic. (When spelling out his name, I start to cry because it's so bad. Artist with the name TRACY?! It makes me want to beeeat someone.) Because, I dunno, he just seems like the type.

Oh, and the picture with the two side by side makes me laugh. Tracy's facical expression makes him look like stoned Ash. xP

-Spongy.

STJ
27th December 2005, 3:15 AM
*sigh* Most fanfics at fanfiction.net are Pokeshipping...and the less popoular ships probably haven't been updated in quite a while..It's a real pity..

*sigh* Orangeshippy fics in general are quite rare

oh, and I like the picture as well :D, It seems that Tracey would make a gerat Dad XD

Chaotic Sponge
27th December 2005, 3:22 AM
I know. Dx. People need to start writing them, because it makes Spongey sad not to see the orange colorshippyiness that she's come to adore.

Actaully. If I could get myself one of those rare plot bunnies- which, to this day I believe are myth! For plots come to me at times, but they usually make sense- I'd most likely write one... Haha.

Which leads me to another question.

If you could make any little mini plot for a Orangeshipping moment/'hint' or how they end up together, how would YOU do it?

I don't know, actaully, because if I did it'd be making it into a story. But, I'd have to say it would have to involve general mayham and chaos, which involve the mythical beast 'The Mallet' and not being able to swim. =3.

STJ
27th December 2005, 5:16 AM
You mean I have absolute control over the characters? he he he :D

Ok ok, I'll be serious from now on XD. If I could write the episode and wanted romance, I would make sure that any romantic/nice/sweet moment would be matched with a hilarious/funny moment. It's pretty much the only way that I can watch romance without wanting to barf :p

Other than that, I'm not sure how I'd do it, since I'm not much of a romantic and all...

I'll tell you one thing though, I'd try to keep it as cliche free as possible (love /hate, damsel in distress *sigh*) .. and if there's one thing which annoys me, it's romance which drags on.. and on.. and on...

intergalactic platypus
27th December 2005, 5:25 AM
i wrote a sort of backward orangeshipping fic ages ago called the trees have eyes. in it tracey was obsessively stalking misty with the intention of abducting her, marrying her, and murdering ash who he saw as a threat. it was a sick shipping story, but it was love in an odd way

STJ
30th December 2005, 2:16 AM
Time for a new topic!

What do you think of the name Orangeshipping?

I guess it makes sense. I don't think I could have made a better one XD

intergalactic platypus
30th December 2005, 2:26 AM
Same that I think of the names of several popular ships. Unoriginal and boring really. I mean naming the ship after the season is a horrible idea. It didn't work for advanceshipping and it doesn't work here. However, its a better name then pokeshipping. Nothing against pokeshipping, but I've always thought it had the most unoriginal name out of any ship. Orangeshipping should get a new name, like exmainshipping, but no ones gonna listen to that

Chaotic Sponge
30th December 2005, 2:47 AM
I always want to call pokeshipping "pokemonshipping" >>;;

Well, as for the name, I'l just glad IT has a name. xD. Could be worse, and be one of those "thisshipdoesnt'haveactaulnameshipping".

=( I'm starting to think wes the only ones here...

STJ
30th December 2005, 3:15 AM
yeah, such is the life of a not-so-quite-popular ship XD
But we will perservere! I am not going to let this thread (or my Gymshipping thread) die! I won't I tells ya! :D

I suppose people will have to wait till another Hoso episode will come out for them to over/analyse and debate, but for now.. uh...hmm.. a new topic *nodnod*

Have a favourite Orangeshippy moment?

intergalactic platypus
30th December 2005, 3:39 AM
This won't die, don't worry. Orangeshipping is pretty popular these days. As for favorite moment, I have to say Daisys fantasy. I know it wasn't real, but they looked right together. That was the first time I considered the ship. I also like when we found out Tracey gave her azurill, cause I found that very cute

STJ
30th December 2005, 5:42 AM
I won't worry then.. I'm pretty sure it has a number of supporters, it's just that as of late only us three have been posting XD

I suppose that would have to be my favourite scene too, gave me a bit of a surprise when I first saw the pictures, actually..

Shego
30th December 2005, 5:46 AM
What do you think of the name Orangeshipping? I love it. It does makes sense.

Have a favourite Orangeshippy moment? Yes. The moment of Orangeshipping is the time that Misty spend time with Tracey in Cerulean City.

STJ
2nd January 2006, 12:49 AM
Gotta think of a new topic..sadely the lack of episodes with them in it makes it difficult....

How often do you think Tracey visits Misty?

jinxie
2nd January 2006, 5:29 AM
everyone on FFN bashes tracey. It's sad.

http://www.koori-storm.com/runt/r_rainy.html - Rainy Days
http://www.koori-storm.com/runt/r_thunder.html - Thunder in the Lab. Part dos of Rainy Days but it's just Tracey's point of view
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/252229/1/ - Just turn around
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/553380/1/ - In Honesty (this one is my absolute FAVORITE)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1804414/1/ - Reflections
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2589400/1/ - Amistad o amor? (it's in spanish and I'm not completely sureif it's orangeshipping. I couldn't understand it all.)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/359654/1/ - A funny but stupidly short fic (it's only like 200 words. And it only has one orangeshippy sentence)

some of them aren't all that good. But check out my sweet searching powers!
7 fics total.

Any more?

STJ
2nd January 2006, 8:16 AM
Woah, you were able to find all of those? Impressive ^_^

*sigh* Yep, I can imagine Tracey having a hard time at FFN, alot of other characters get abused too...I can imagine Thomas and Harry (from Zoids) as well as J.P from Digimon... cause they're not the 'hero' oh well..

intergalactic platypus
2nd January 2006, 5:42 PM
Poor Tracey gets bashed a lot. People don't like him because he supposedly took Brocks place, and they think hes boring. Hes gotten more popularity as of late though cause of the HOSOs

Shego
2nd January 2006, 9:03 PM
Gotta think of a new topic..sadely the lack of episodes with them in it makes it difficult....

How often do you think Tracey visits Misty?

I think that Tracey going to visit Misty on the special episodes. Sure I didn't watch that,but I saw them on Serebii.net with the episode pictures.

intergalactic platypus
3rd January 2006, 12:35 AM
I think he visits her a lot. He seems to be really friendly with her, and he often "checks up" on the gym. Nice excuse ;)

STJ
3rd January 2006, 7:13 AM
Yes, He dosen't seem to be fussed with helping Misty out, an example I can remember is helping teach Psyduck to swim, though he wasn't very successful :D

Booncy
7th January 2006, 11:55 AM
I <3333333333 Orangeshipping :D! I just wish this couple had more fanart for them (preferably wedding pics)!

intergalactic platypus
7th January 2006, 4:29 PM
They don't have much unfortunately since they still don't have many really active supporters. Its too bad really; its a nice ship

STJ
10th January 2006, 10:29 PM
Well, at least it's a little bit more popular now than it was before..

But, fanart is incredibly rare..It's a pity.. There are probably alot of nice ships which people never give a second glance for whatever reason

So, does anyone else have a topic, or should I make one?

intergalactic platypus
11th January 2006, 12:40 AM
Errrm has it ever been mentioned whats your opinion on orangeshippings status, past present and future, in the canon? I have to say past simply not there in the show since Tracey teased Misty for liking Ash, present not fully there either since it isn't a canon ship but still more probable, and future maybe. Of course this is pokemon and canon romance doesn't work well with this show, so it doesn't matter to me if it isn't canon. Its still a good idea all the same

STJ
11th January 2006, 2:39 AM
My opinion of Orangeshipping in the past, present and future? Hmm

Past- Well, I never really thought about it... NOT that I supported Pokeshipping.. I'm just not a romantic, so if I see if they're friends and content, then I usually just let them be friends and don't think about it. AS for my likeness of Gymshipping, well, this may be irrelevent, but that didn't come till much later in the Johto league.

Present- Hmm.. Well I can understand why people would like the ship, but I don't support it. Still Misty and Tracey are actually together, so ..it's going to give a chance for their friendship to become stronger

Future - I usually don't like predicting stuff, so I'm content to just wait and see what happens

Kabuto
11th January 2006, 2:45 AM
I actually like this ship. The two characters were booted off the show, so what is there to lose ? Pretty good team, and the whole Azurill egg gives hints.

STJ
11th January 2006, 2:48 AM
It's great to hear another supporter for this ship :D

I have to say that it was nice of Tracey to give the egg..At least.. that's what I think what happened..

Booncy
11th January 2006, 11:38 PM
I've become a huge supporter of this ship lately. I didn't really notice this ship back then. The first time I saw it was probably when the main page shown a pic of the upcoming Luvdisc hoso that was going to premiere in Japan in September 2004. Even though I didn't think much of the whole "mermaid-prince" scene the idea for Tracey & Misty stuck in the back of my head burried deep in my subconscious. Then it resurfaced again when I saw the promo's for the episode when Tracey gives Misty the baby Azurill and the whole gang reunites in June 2005. That's when I really started to root for them as a couple, and it inspired me to make my "At The Beginning" amv for them (which I'm sure everyone's already seen by now :D). Nowadays my love for Orangeshipping has grown even further and I'm starting to build a website for them http://www.freewebs.com/booncy/index.htm. It's not fully completed, but it will be and I hope it'll eventually be a huge success. After all we all know this couple needs the publicity.

STJ
11th January 2006, 11:42 PM
Great site! :)

Where'd you get the images from? Especially the orangeshippy fanart (like the one where they're dresed in Japanese clothing) you used in the background, they look really nice.

Mind if I link it to my own site?

Booncy
12th January 2006, 12:46 AM
Great site! :)

Where'd you get the images from? Especially the orangeshippy fanart (like the one where they're dresed in Japanese clothing) you used in the background, they look really nice.

Mind if I link it to my own site?

Thx :) for the compliments on the site. I found the fanart images from yahoo.com, and sure you can link it to your own website. I actually don't know how to make a link icon of my own for my website, but Linda a.k.a mistiygurl has been really helpful teaching me the basics about editing a website.

STJ
12th January 2006, 8:31 AM
That's alright, just let me know if you get a icon and I'll change it later on

But back to Orangeshipping... I should think of a new topic

Well, if Orangeshipping happened, how would you react?

intergalactic platypus
13th January 2006, 1:15 AM
Hey booncy I like your site. It has a lot of potential; and its only the second orangeshipping site I've ever seen next to Vitamin C

STJ
13th January 2006, 10:16 PM
same here, as I said before, it's a pity that this little ship hans't got a larger fanbase, but then again, that also means that they'll be less n00bs giving it a bad name, so...

Anyway, if you're looking for pictures, feel free to use the ones in this thread, I guess...

intergalactic platypus
13th January 2006, 10:27 PM
Oh gosh, we should really be hoping the n00bs don't get onto it. I don't want it to have an advanceshipping or pokeshipping fanbase

STJ
17th January 2006, 11:52 AM
Heh, well, for now, I don't think we have anything to worry about ^_^

I should answer my own topic!

How would I react? I'm really not sure.. I guess It'll depend on the way that it was brought about *shrugs*

I still support Gymshipping, but I have no hard feelings against this ship, so I wouldn't throw a hissy fit or anythin like that.

Lux
28th January 2006, 7:49 AM
Hey, long time no see, huh? ^^

I'm so glad there are some new orangeshippers around... last time I posted here, there was only me, STJ and a few more people... and Booncy, I love your site!

if Orangeshipping happened, how would you react?

Two words: Very. Glad. I would laugh out loud a lot. You can figure out why ;)

STJ
28th January 2006, 8:51 AM
It's been quite a while :)

Nobody's posted here for a while, but there were more than before, which is good XD

But, gotta think of a topic for discussion

If Orangeshipping happened, how do you think the other characters would react?

Booncy
28th January 2006, 10:22 AM
If Orangeshipping happened, how do you think the other characters would react?

Ash would be either shocked/suprised or EXTREMELY jealous (or both :D)
Professor Oak and Delia would think it's sweet that they're a couple
May would be happy for them (and subconsciously relieved because now that Misty's finally moved onto Tracey she can finally have Ash all to herself)
Max would think it's cool! (since it's obvious he already looks up to both of them as evidence from the post-Hoenn, pre-Battle Frontier 3-parter eps)
and Brock would be happy as well :)!

Shatoshi
28th January 2006, 5:41 PM
If Orangeshipping happened i would be very happy...then again I would be glad if Tracey was with Misty or any of her sexy sisters^^

STJ
30th January 2006, 10:57 PM
I think either Brock would be happy, or jealous at the fact that Tracey got a girl before he did :p

Shego
31st January 2006, 3:46 AM
Hey Orangeshippers. Guess what, I saw the Orangeshipping music video in AMV (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/home/home.php).

Booncy
31st January 2006, 3:37 PM
Hey Orangeshippers. Guess what, I saw the Orangeshipping music video in AMV (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/home/home.php).

It was done by me ages ago :p.

Shego
31st January 2006, 5:20 PM
That's where I found out when I joined the AMV in two days ago. I'm totally new at that.

Lux
4th February 2006, 10:01 PM
It was done by me ages ago :p.

I saw the video in your site, and I loved it, Booncy! The music fits Misty and Tracey so much! It's really the best orangeshipping site ever - or the only one I've ever seen. Are you working in some other new clips?

New topic: What's the best place for Misty and Tracey's first date?

Cerulean's Cape. In the games, it is described as a very romantic place.

Indeed it's one of the most hilarious moments in GSC: Misty is really p***ed off when the player ruins her date asking her to come back to a battle in the gym! :D

STJ
5th February 2006, 7:00 AM
Hehe.. I remember that! and even though anime=/=game ..

It wasn't Red! So who was it?

In any case, Cerulean's Cape does sound nice

Shego
5th February 2006, 3:32 PM
I think that Misty,and Tracey should go to the Cerulean's Ball (The dancing place,not a toy). Perhaps that could be the romantic place, don't you think?

Lux
5th February 2006, 6:12 PM
A ball is a nice idea, Shego :)

I think it was Kenta/Marina.

Did they ever mentioned Cerulean's Cape in anime? I think it could be the place where that boy who was in love with Misty asked her in "A date with Delcatty"... not sure, however.

Random pic:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/orangeshipping/000c89da.jpg
I love this pic, from Booncy's orangeshipping site... Misty seems more comforted in Tracey's arms :D

STJ
5th February 2006, 10:22 PM
and poor Pikachu is getting squished in the middle XD

HMm.. to my knowledge, no, that place is never mentioned.. pity really

Shego
6th February 2006, 12:45 AM
A ball is a nice idea, Shego :)

I think it was Kenta/Marina.

Did they ever mentioned Cerulean's Cape in anime? I think it could be the place where that boy who was in love with Misty asked her in "A date with Delcatty"... not sure, however.

Random pic:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/orangeshipping/000c89da.jpg
I love this pic, from Booncy's orangeshipping site... Misty seems more comforted in Tracey's arms :D

Why thank you Lux. And I like that pic that Booncy had in that site.

Booncy
10th February 2006, 7:49 AM
Lux, thanks for the comments on the site. I'm like 87 % done with it. There's more stuff I wanna add, but right now I'm only focusing on the multimedia and pics section.

And about the best place for Misty & Tracey's first date maybe they could take a nice romantic walk on the beach on Seaform Islands :).

Shego
10th February 2006, 3:39 PM
A walk on Seaform Island is a great idea. As the matter of fact. Seaform Island is much more romantic than mine because they can spend time together observing the water pokemon. Knowing Misty, she had a strong passion for water pokemon,and with that she obviously gets happy that she gets to be with Tracey. Don't you think?

Gazmof
11th February 2006, 12:53 AM

You're talking about the guy Misty's dating in GSC, right? I don't believe it was ever disclosed. It looked like just a normal "guy" sprite to me, if I remember right.

Shego
11th February 2006, 4:32 AM
I may not seen the episode of Pokemon Cronicles, but I do know that Misty,and Tracey spend time together,and that wasa pretty shippy.

RedJirachi
11th February 2006, 11:50 PM
See Luvdisc is a Splenderous Thing

Shego
12th February 2006, 3:54 AM

I didn't see Luvdisc is a Splenderous thing on TV. But I saw the pictures in www.serebii.net.

Lux
12th February 2006, 9:10 PM
You're talking about the guy Misty's dating in GSC, right? I don't believe it was ever disclosed. It looked like just a normal "guy" sprite to me, if I remember right.

Yes, yes! It's a normal guy sprite, and if I'm not mistaken, his outfit is green. And *holly coincidence*, what's the colour of Tracy's t-shirt?? [:D]

Indeed, this ep gave us some of the greatest orangeshipping stuff ever! Too bad it was just Daisy's imagination, but who cares? It's still so damn cute XD

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/orangeshipping/7ec306c2.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/orangeshipping/184cb811.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/orangeshipping/be431895.jpg

Daisy is so imaginative, huh?... I can't get how some people still think she may be in love with Tracey. After this, I'd say she's another orangeshipper supporter [:D]

STJ
12th February 2006, 10:24 PM
Has to be one of the shippiest scenes I know (yes, it's fake, but who cares!_ hehe

I wouldn't put it past Daisy to try and set them up.. she seems to be that kind of person

Shego
12th February 2006, 11:16 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...g/7ec306c2.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...g/184cb811.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...g/be431895.jpg

I love these pics of Orangeshipping. Now, is there anything else that we can do to make this shipping to reality?

Wind Waker
13th February 2006, 9:37 PM
I've decided i want to support this shipping, after seeing chronicles over one weekend i couldn't beleive how real the shipping was,

I love these pics of Orangeshipping. Now, is there anything else that we can do to make this shipping to reality? umm maybe captions suing gameboy sprites??

Shego
13th February 2006, 10:53 PM
I've decided i want to support this shipping, after seeing chronicles over one weekend i couldn't beleive how real the shipping was,

umm maybe captions suing gameboy sprites??

Ooo kayy. How can I do that?

Wind Waker
14th February 2006, 6:58 AM
There's a place called the spriters resource, or you can just use image search.

Gazmof
14th February 2006, 2:10 PM
Yes, yes! It's a normal guy sprite, and if I'm not mistaken, his outfit is green. And *holly coincidence*, what's the colour of Tracy's t-shirt?? :D

Heh, you sure do have a good memory if that's the case, because I can barely remember anything about that scene.

Shego
14th February 2006, 5:34 PM
Okay, since this day is Valentine's day, why won't we celebrate the shipping of Misty,and Tracey?

Wind Waker
17th February 2006, 7:54 AM
Well valentines day passed but Booncy set up a good site with some pics (got the Pm this morning)!

Shego
17th February 2006, 5:34 PM
Okay then. I'll do it.

KuwabaraTheMan
18th February 2006, 1:39 AM
Orangeshipping is a pretty interesting idea. I never thought about it much back in the day, but with the Hoso's and more recent stuff, I've started supporting Kenji and Kasumi as a couple, it just has something about it that clicks, especially with some of the cute scenes there have been.

Shego
18th February 2006, 3:27 AM
Orangeshipping is a pretty interesting idea. I never thought about it much back in the day, but with the Hoso's and more recent stuff, I've started supporting Kenji and Kasumi as a couple, it just has something about it that clicks, especially with some of the cute scenes there have been.

I've been thinking about that too. It appears that Misty,and Tracey had a very unique relationship which I have no doubt about it.

Lux
18th February 2006, 8:52 PM
Welcome to the orangeshippers' community, Wind Waker and KuwabaraTheMan! :)

That made me think about a new topic... Did you ever consider the orangeshipping idea before the Hosos?

As for me, yes. I don't remember the exact lines, but Tracey says that Misty and him would have some fun and enjoy the summer and the hotel while Ash had to train for his last badge in Orange Islands!... He was joking, but it's still kinda flirty, isn't it? :D

Heh, you sure do have a good memory if that's the case, because I can barely remember anything about that scene.

Yeah, maybe someday I'll play G/S/C again, so I can print-screen and post it here...

Shego
19th February 2006, 2:15 AM
That made me think about a new topic... Did you ever consider the orangeshipping idea before the Hosos?

Of course I can consider the orangeshipping idea before the Hosos because I saw them on www.serebii.net .

intergalactic platypus
24th February 2006, 2:49 AM
To be honest I didn't really. I was a pokeshipper back in those days (I still feel fondly towards the ship), and I never thought of orangeshipping. I was younger and only supported the obvious ships, since fanon had never occured to me

STJ
24th February 2006, 3:21 AM
Did I consider Orangeshipping before Hosos? Well, no, but I didn't support Pokeshipping either..

I guess I have my own opinion of what is 'canon', 'blatant' and 'obvious' :D

I'm just not that much of a romantic, so that's probably why XD

Gazmof
24th February 2006, 8:52 PM
Did you ever consider the orangeshipping idea before the Hosos?

Nah, Chronicles made Orangeshipping as big as it is today. There were very few, extremely minor hints in the Orange Islands, if you could even call them that.

Booncy
25th February 2006, 6:56 PM
Did you ever consider the orangeshipping idea before the Hosos?

Nah, Chronicles made Orangeshipping as big as it is today. There were very few, extremely minor hints in the Orange Islands, if you could even call them that.

Gazmo's right. The hoso specials, the last episode of the Hoenn saga, and the first Battle Frontier episode are what blew up this barely noticable ship. At first there were close to no shipping hints during the Orange League season then when Misty left the gang that set off the bright light bulb in the writers heads to make these two a couple. Hopefully after Ash and the gang finish the Battle Frontier saga and return to Pallet Town we'll see another episode of how closer the two have become :D

intergalactic platypus
25th February 2006, 7:24 PM
I think the writers decided to throw in some Misty/Tracey action because they got the brilliant idea that those two were no longer in the main cast, so why not hook them up? It'll make it very easy to connect their storylines so they can actually be shown every once in a while, and gives them a side story for those characters to exist on

Gazmof
25th February 2006, 9:33 PM
You just stated everything that was meant to be said. Bravo!

Shego
4th March 2006, 6:21 AM
No doubt about that. HThe Hosos episodes were the best ones that brings more of Orangeshipping. Proving that Misty,and Tracey love each other.

Lux
19th March 2006, 2:12 AM
*Revives*

I'm back again... Studies are taking my whole time :(

To bring up a new topic... I think you guys already saw the new opening clip, the one with the Oak/Tracey and Delia/Misty cards. So cute Misty and Tracey appear in the same opposite sides :D

Pic, anyone?

STJ
19th March 2006, 10:28 PM
LOL, I've seen the opening.. though isin't it interesting that some people liked to consider that scene as somewhat Pokeshippy? :D

Lux
19th March 2006, 11:27 PM
You know what? When I first saw that, I had a feeling pokeshippers were going to claim the thing as a hint... oh my!

*Incestness alert!!!*

So Ash is in love with both Misty and his mom!!!! OMGOMG!!?!

Jeez, people are desperate... what's the big deal about putting Misty and Delia as the queens of hearts? It isn't a hint for any couple, but I still see more cuteness for orange/eldershipping than pokeshipping. :D

Yoshida Amane
20th March 2006, 3:15 AM
...could someone fill me in on the Hosos? Is Orangeshipping official or something?
STJ?
Lux?
Anyone?

STJ
20th March 2006, 4:05 AM
Let me fill you in...Orangeshipping official? Well no, since Tracey and Misty aren't a couple.. though thre are people who think they will be...I"m not too sure myself

LOL! :D

Shego
20th March 2006, 9:10 PM
I hope that opening scene is orangeshippy because I look forward to see their romantic moments. And I couldn't wait that Misty confess her feelings towards Tracey.

Lux
27th March 2006, 6:34 AM
...could someone fill me in on the Hosos? Is Orangeshipping official or something?
STJ?
Lux?
Anyone?

Well, like STJ has said, it is not canon, though the hosos made this shipping far more popular now due to some sweet scenes, like Dayse's fantasy play. There is also some insistence of the writers about bringing up orangeshipping everytime, making Sakura and Casey ask if they were going out (followed by a little blush of Misty's in the second time), Tracey giving Misty his Marill's baby Azurill, and a line of the narrator about love in Cerulean Gym... that's what I recall by now. When I get some free time, I'll set up a complet list and post it here ^^

Though those are not blatant hints, here comes the insistence again. Even non-orangeshippers feel like something going on sometimes. Maybe it's a foreshadow, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hey, I just thought about the next topic: do you think the hosos' orangeshippingness are foreshadowing something?

Gazmof
27th March 2006, 12:42 PM

Owned :D

Also, Lux, I heard that narrator's line was dub added - I'm not certain though.

Do you think the Hosos' Orangeshippingness are foreshadowing something?

While you can't really be certain of anything in this show, I'd say the Hosos definitely did draw more attention to the ship than previous episodes in the series ever did, no matter how many people want to deny it. It's pretty obvious that Orangeshipping has become more popular since those episodes aired. I personally think that the writers want to pair the two up so that it doesn't look like they're just a couple of characters rejected from the main storyline.

Shego
27th March 2006, 1:28 PM
Well due to the special episodes, Orangeshipping did have more appearances than the Orange Saga.

Lux
27th March 2006, 7:59 PM
Also, Lux, I heard that narrator's line was dub added - I'm not certain though.

Yeah. STJ has said in another therad that the narrator of the japanese dub was Tracey himself... he also talks about love in Cerulean Gym, if I'm not mistaken, and I think it's still kinda shippy. This is the dub line, also posted by STJ:

Well, here we are at the Cerulean Gym, where love is in the air. A love so true and so powerful that nothing can stop it. No, this love isin't between Misty and Tracey, this love is not even between two people.

So, why do insist about Misty and Tracey again? The line could simply talk about the luvdiscs, but they did put some orangeshippingness. I don't know if the writers are intenting to do something with this, but I really don't mind if they just go on with the constant orangeshipping advertise :D

I personally think that the writers want to pair the two up so that it doesn't look like they're just a couple of characters rejected from the main storyline.

Huh, that makes sense! But as I said above, I'm not holding my breath. Writers have frustrated my expectations enough times ^^

Booncy
27th March 2006, 10:33 PM
As a major Orangeshipping fan I'm definetely holding out hope for them to eventually become an offical canon couple. I mean you saw how close the two were in that post-Hoenn / pre-Battle Frontier League episode. I can only imagine how much closer they've become since then.

Also I was wondering would the fact that both Tracey and Misty idolize famous people in the pokemon world count as a hint? I mean Tracey practically worships the ground Professor Oak walks on, and now is his assistant. Misty idolizes Lorelei / Prima and I'm sure would love to take up the opportunity of being her personal assistant if she weren't busy being the Cerulean City gym leader.

Steffrox
30th March 2006, 12:51 AM
i liked at first orangeshipping cos i was never particularly happy with Gymshipping Or pokeshippng (altho i liked the sort of mirror image thing with Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping).
but then i saw the hoso episodes and now i really hope they get together.
I recon the cronicles/hoso series was fantastic shippy wise. i mean it raised Orangeshipping, eldershipping, rocketshipping and Neo rocketshipping up again and reminded us that altho contestshipping gets all the attetion at the mo there are some freakin better ships available.

dannyphantomhott
30th March 2006, 5:00 AM
I love the ship can I join? I loved that episode where Ash visited them, there was a lot of team work between Tracey and Misty in that one. I'm hoping they show Tracey and Misty together agian soon, they pretty much are unseprable now. My favorite hint has to be; Tracey giving Misty that pokemon baby of his own. I mean Tracey didn't have to, yet he did.

CyberCubed
30th March 2006, 5:03 AM
Anyone excited to see how the dialouge is translated in "A right place at the right Mime" (horrible dub title for the episode where Misty/Tracey and the gang spend time with Ash at Oaks)

The episode will be airing very soon, I hope we get some confirmation on if Azurill really is the offspring of Marril.

dannyphantomhott
30th March 2006, 5:12 AM
Anyone excited to see how the dialouge is translated in "A right place at the right Mime" (horrible dub title for the episode where Misty/Tracey and the gang spend time with Ash at Oaks)

The episode will be airing very soon, I hope we get some confirmation on if Azurill really is the offspring of Marril.

I know I can't wait for the episode, normally dub adds hints in the show, since there's hardly any Misty/Ash interaction in the episode they have no choice but to add hints in between Tracey/Misty. They could do stuff like have Team Rocket ask Tracey if Misty is his girlfriend LOL. I thought that's what that one image was all about between Team Rocket filming Tracey/Misty together and Tracey blushing next to Misty, sadly I was wrong. But maybe they can change it a little in the dub hehe.

Lux
1st April 2006, 10:08 PM
They could do stuff like have Team Rocket ask Tracey if Misty is his girlfriend LOL. I thought that's what that one image was all about between Team Rocket filming Tracey/Misty together and Tracey blushing next to Misty, sadly I was wrong. But maybe they can change it a little in the dub hehe.

It is about this scene you're talking about, isn't it?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/1118784065_0080.jpg

Misty is just excited about appearing on TV, there is nothing to do with Tracey. It's damn cute having Tracey by her side at that time, though (they spend most of time side by side in that ep, by the way :D). I remember how people speculated about this scene, which was in the ep preview. LOL.

BTW, welcome, dannyphantomhott! :)

Be sure I'm looking forward it. I hope Cartoon Network Brazil bring the BF eps still this year.

But hey, it is not confirmed if Azurill is Marill's offspring?