PDA

View Full Version : MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Chaos Emperor
8th September 2006, 9:58 PM
I used to, but not anymore. I don't wish to hurt my game.

Jirachi Chick :)
8th September 2006, 10:04 PM
i have found BOTH Missingno AND M in BOTH my Red Version AND my Blue Version. which one u get has to do with the letters in ur name.

Cheese
8th September 2006, 10:05 PM
M' is so in Red. I own one. And I do not have Blue at the moment. My friend is in the process of GameSharking it.

Those pics are good. I wish i could show you my glitch adventures, but I cant. Waahhh!
But the Yoshi is FAKE. That picture of Yoshi was released with the game Yoshi's Story (I think) which came out AFTER the 1st gen.
My MISSINGNO. turns into the overworld sprite of Nurse Joy with the green hair sometimes. It depends on your location. I think that if you go to Celadon City, you'll get the Cable Club girl. Need to check... Later.

alexanderrobertbarkas
8th September 2006, 10:42 PM
I have Yoshi. So enough with saying I don't. Anyway, I made a video of Glitch City on my Yellow. I will show it soon.

Luxuria
8th September 2006, 10:49 PM
Yes, just to see what happens to my game.

XD375
8th September 2006, 11:00 PM
Who hasn't?

MM13
8th September 2006, 11:35 PM
OMG i just did the mew glitch in my yellow but the pokemon who appear was missigno. His type is normal and 99. yes 99. i caught it at lv 7 and when i battled pidgey he went at lv 1. his attacks r payday and watergun.

EDIT: forgot to say that his name is not missingno its super repel. i know its sounds weird but its true

~MM13~

alexanderrobertbarkas
8th September 2006, 11:41 PM
That's freaky!

xcatat
9th September 2006, 12:02 AM
i have but i never saw missingno;380;

pokeman250
9th September 2006, 12:09 AM
I have for my friend once.

PumpedAaron
9th September 2006, 1:22 AM
I did, and just a pointer: Using the name "Red" and then doing the Missingno Glitch will also give you hugely leveled Mewtwo's if you surf up and down some more after encountering 'M

Cheese
9th September 2006, 1:24 PM
Ooo... SUPER REPEL...
Sounds cool! Could we get a picture of it's dex entry? I've never heard of that glitch before...

Glitch City in Pokemon Yellow? All I remember is pikachu dancing along the screen like a freak. lol

By the way, are you using a ROM of the game?

Cheese
9th September 2006, 1:33 PM
Yeah, the names in the game appear to have some good HEX levels... I played with my name as "ASH" from the begginning, and I got MISSINGNO., GARY (Glitch Trainer... AWESOME TO TRY OUT, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVN'T), Nidorino and something else I cant remember.

HERLS
9th September 2006, 1:38 PM
Ooo... SUPER REPEL...
Sounds cool! Could we get a picture of it's dex entry?

Glitches don't have pokedex entries.

Kyrix
9th September 2006, 1:44 PM
Actualy all glitches have a "glitch-dex" entry but most of the time you don't see them.

BTW all it is, is a yellow missingno with the name SUPER REPEL. And its type being 9 is normal

Kyrix
9th September 2006, 1:47 PM
I remeber most glitch trainers pokemon...

1. missingno
2. PkMn
3. Glitch-rino (glitchy nidorino)
4. normal pokemon
5. another PkMn
6. another Glitch-rino

This is about 90% of glitch trainers teams.

Shiny Heracross
9th September 2006, 2:48 PM
Who hasn't? It's a great glitch IMO.

9th September 2006, 2:50 PM
thats wierd, someone saw a Missingno called MEW, its on www.trsrockin.com

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 3:59 PM
Glitch City in Pokemon Yellow? All I remember is pikachu dancing along the screen like a freak. lol

I don't have any ROMs of any game. He does dance around like a freak, until you get stuck that is.

Luxuria
9th September 2006, 4:04 PM
On my yellow, whenever I try Glitch City Pikachu doesn't do anything. It doesn't get mad at me, it doesn't act all weird. Except the first time I tried it, pikachu kept dissapearing. o_O

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 4:06 PM
Yeah, some people try to lie and say that it will dislike if you do Glitch City.

Luxuria
9th September 2006, 4:09 PM
I once read that someone went to Glitch City and when they flew back to the "real world", their Pikachu died. Is that even possible? ._.

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 4:12 PM
That's definitely not! They lied!

muckers
9th September 2006, 5:17 PM
I once read that someone went to Glitch City and when they flew back to the "real world", their Pikachu died. Is that even possible? ._.

No, because Pokemon don't die. :D

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 5:26 PM
Yeah, that's what I already said, it's no.

One Charmed Dude
9th September 2006, 6:12 PM
what is the missingo glitch I know it's on a game but what does it do???

alexanderrobertbarkas
9th September 2006, 8:35 PM
Yes, many times.

MM13
9th September 2006, 11:48 PM
Ooo... SUPER REPEL...
Sounds cool! Could we get a picture of it's dex entry? I've never heard of that glitch before...

nope its my real yellow. ill try to post a pic later. if u want to know how i did it just go battle the channeler in the pokemon tower instead of the youngester to get mew. the one to battle in the pokemon tower is the first one, not the lowest one, the second highest(sorry for the spelling) one. It can freeze the game but as soon the start menu pop out press b to close it and press continualy a and b. if it freeze just retry it until u got it.

~MM13~

Jonah
10th September 2006, 2:10 AM
Yes, on someone else's game. I haven't got far enough on my game to do any of the glitches. I will when I get up to them, though...

Angelic Elf Ivy
10th September 2006, 2:16 AM
Yes. Every time I'm about to go battle Giovani I capture a MissingNo first, and then get 'infinant' masterballs and rare candies. =P

Luxuria
10th September 2006, 3:01 AM
No, because Pokemon don't die. :D
Then explain the Pokemon Tower. :D

10th September 2006, 3:04 AM
Pikachu wont die if u got to Glitch City, he just runs off randomly, once u leave he goes back to normal (at least as normal as Pikachu can be ^^)

Moonlight.
11th September 2006, 12:15 AM
A couple of times, but I don't use it anymore.

Aquarelle
11th September 2006, 4:01 AM
NO.

I have NEVER done the missigno glitch.
My red and blue are used copies, their previous owners used the missingno glitch, (From their PC pokemon, I could tell) and the games were pretty messed up. My red had a screwed up Hall of Fame, my blue had not only that, but it froze a couple times before I got it to work properly, and its graphics were petty messed up. I restarted both games, and have only done the Mew glitch, and they work fine as of now.
So I don't want to do the glitch, as it would probably make my games worse, and I don't want to have to get new copies.

Sarracenia
11th September 2006, 7:31 PM
I've done it countless times. They're my brother's Red and Blue and he's not played them in years so why not? I love all the glitches.

Jhonny
11th September 2006, 7:33 PM
Indeed I have

Yertle
12th September 2006, 12:23 AM
Hells yes did I do the missingno trick though more for tms than anything. Though nowadays when I do it I get all my missingno tricking in before beating the elite four for the first time so to avoid having screwed up records

Kyogrestargirl!
12th September 2006, 1:26 AM
OMG i just did the mew glitch in my yellow but the pokemon who appear was missigno. His type is normal and 99. yes 99. i caught it at lv 7 and when i battled pidgey he went at lv 1. his attacks r payday and watergun.

EDIT: forgot to say that his name is not missingno its super repel. i know its sounds weird but its true

~MM13~

Show some proof. I don't bleive you.

Geno
12th September 2006, 10:06 AM
Hah, of course... but for the longest time I had'nt the slightest clue of it's existence. When I went to middle school (it was a private school), on friday's our teacher let us bring in gameboys for the last 30 minutes of class to play, and everyone had pokemon... I thought I was really good (I actually was decent back then) and so I battle this one guy, and I took out 3 of his Pokemon >_> He had all lvl.100's maxed on vitamins and all... I had a bunch of 80ish 90ish pokemon. I was like "man, you must have trained forever" then he goes "meh, not really... I made friends with missingno." and I didn't understand him >_> I thought it was a person in the game that would help you level or something. But eventually I figured it out from other friends. After that I told myself I was going to get all the pokemon and get them to level 100... and eventually >_> I had every pokemon and they were lvl.100... not to mention a friend in the apartment complex had a gameshark and he gave us all (all the other pokemon trainers in the complex) a Mew. So I had a complete dex with all lvl.100 pokemon >_> Now they weren't all maxed on vitamins... that would have taken forever... but it was still cool to pick anybody in the bank and have them ready for battle ;)

Kuroshi
12th September 2006, 11:56 AM
I have done the Missingno glitch quite a few times, but that was before I found out about the risk to your save file. So I don't use it anymore.

The Benmeister
12th September 2006, 5:05 PM
Of course. Back in the time of unawareness. I would use the glitch to duplicate my Master Balls, although I never caught one, and when I did it froze my game after I sent it out in battle (its sprite changed from a plant to a Rocket Grunt and when I sent it out it just looked like...well, Missingno. from behind). I also would use the glitch to encounter many of my trusted level 132 Electrodes.

EDIT: Oh, also, it messed up my hall of fame as it does, and it had a Mew in it. :O

Littlemyuu
12th September 2006, 5:25 PM
i did it in the past, only to get more Master balls and Rare candy's
now i dont do it anymore

gumdropgallon
12th September 2006, 5:49 PM
One my friend did it and ran into a wild channeler (the people in Lavender tower) who sent out a Nidirino which was smaller than usual, when we killed that they sent out one which was bigger (even though they only had 1 pokéball) but they wouldn't catch it and switched their game off PLUS started a new folder.

n00b

Trooper Guy
12th September 2006, 7:01 PM
Have you done the missingno glitch?
;000;
I don't have the game. You should go to eBay then. The cartridges are at reasonable prices and it's a really great game, much better than Fr/Lg, imo. I highly reccomend it. :)

On topic, yes i have. It's an awesome glitch and one of the most famous glitches in pokemon's history.

ndralcasid
12th September 2006, 7:58 PM
It's actually a pretty important glitch, as it's nigh impossible to create good teams without it.

Kimori
12th September 2006, 9:52 PM
Yes, I've preformed it over a million times! XD I caught the ghost and pixely version of MissingNo on my Blue, and my brother caught 'M on his red. Then we raised them to lv.100 with rare candies! So far, nothing has happened to our games yet, besides the hall of fame being screwed up. o.o I hope to catch more glitch Pokemon, once I get some more time on my hands. ^^

Usagi
12th September 2006, 11:18 PM
I've lost count how many times I've done it.xD
Nothing better than having infinate Master Balls.

My game never got messed up though....

DanPMK
13th September 2006, 3:33 AM
I did a few times on a friend's game who let me borrow it (specifically to do the glitch). I don't own Red/Blue myself, but I probably wouldn't if I did. I like my games non-screwed-up.

Glitched
13th September 2006, 9:51 PM
.missingno does NOT appear in Yellow. At all. If you do the .missingno glitch in Yellow you will encounter a little b*****d named "3trainerpoke". I hate him.... he is my rival...

Glitched
13th September 2006, 9:53 PM
.missingno does NOT appear in Yellow. At all. If you do the .missingno glitch in Yellow you will encounter a little b*****d named "3trainerpoke". I hate him.... he is my rival...

Luxuria
13th September 2006, 10:28 PM
^Missingo DOES appear in yellow when you do the mew trick.
ndfhfjd (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/xoxCrystalMewxox/Glitch%20pics/180px-Missingnoyellowversion.jpg)

alexanderrobertbarkas
13th September 2006, 11:03 PM
Now that prooves it. It would be so hard to create a fake screenshot of that.

Kyrix
13th September 2006, 11:37 PM

Acctually missingno is in yellow FTW

Ah.. 3trainerpoke.. so many memories... He is the yellow version equivalant for []M[]. He can be very dangerous to your game

Missingno.Fan
14th September 2006, 2:40 AM
Of coarse I have

Ash's Pika Pal
17th September 2006, 12:57 AM
I had a weird glitch in my red version, my Pikachu evolved without a thunderstone. It was years ago though.

17th September 2006, 1:45 AM
I had a weird glitch in my red version, my Pikachu evolved without a thunderstone. It was years ago though.

i've heard of that, i've also heard of Eevee evolving without any stones, and the ppl were always mad 'cause it didnt turn into the evo they wanted

Kyrix
17th September 2006, 2:25 PM

Yup, I know all about this glitch. What happens is around lv 27 if the pokemon that evolves with a stone is in the front, and the pokemon with the same HEXdecimal as the evolution stone (thunder stone) is in the second slot, it may evolve

alexanderrobertbarkas
17th September 2006, 3:03 PM
Yeah, that's what it is. I only know two Pokemon for that glitch, Growlithe to evolve Thunderstone Pokemon, and MissingNo. to evolve Fire Stone Pokemon.

ImmortalKaine
18th September 2006, 12:30 AM
alexanderrobertbarkas, you can't get "Yoshi" in the 1st gen games. That pic is fake and you know it so stop trying to convince us it's real. -.-'

alexanderrobertbarkas
18th September 2006, 10:01 PM
Let's not turn this into a flamefest. I have Yoshi, end of story.

Mega Trickster
18th September 2006, 11:23 PM
Let's not turn this into a flamefest. I have Yoshi, end of story.

You don't, it's impossible. Quit trying to treat your damn fiction as fact. I'm not gonna believe a BADLY edited screenie -_-'

Kyrix
18th September 2006, 11:41 PM
Anyway... I somehow found a beat-up yellow versoin laying on my street, I was like FTW. 0_o So I scooped it up and it actually worked!!!! Right now I've traded an "a" over to yellow to get 4 4hy which I promptly evolved into Q- aka TM55 (named TM55 when evolved) I haven't gotten to the point where I can do the mew trick but currently Q transformed my team into 6 Qs (oddly pikachu still follows me with a messed up sprite and when I talk to him the game freezes :D

Mega Trickster
18th September 2006, 11:45 PM
Anyway... I somehow found a beat-up yellow versoin laying on my street, I was like FTW. 0_o So I scooped it up and it actually worked!!!! Right now I've traded an "a" over to yellow to get 4 4hy which I promptly evolved into Q- aka TM55 (named TM55 when evolved) I haven't gotten to the point where I can do the mew trick but currently Q transformed my team into 6 Qs (oddly pikachu still follows me with a messed up sprite and when I talk to him the game freezes :D

lol that's exactly how I found my Red xD

---

The total amount of glitch Pokemon that have been found in R/B is starggering, I dunno if it was over or under the amount of the orginal 151 yet.

18th September 2006, 11:49 PM

that is too awesome, i wish i had your luck, my blue dies for no apparent reason and i BUY a gold that looks near new, and it doesnt save.

Kyrix
18th September 2006, 11:50 PM
There are less glitches than normal pokemon, but only like by 17. Out of the 255 glitch spaces about 151 are pokemon and about 20-30 are LEGIT trainers. Then you have glitch pokes, glitch trainers, cinibar glitch pokes, cinibar glitch trainers, ect. But yeah there are more glitch pokes/trainers than normal glitches in all the other games combined!

Torchwood
19th September 2006, 6:13 PM
If you call your character 'v9w9x9y', you will get Kabutops fossil, Aerodactyl fossil and ghost missingnos at level 255 at the side of Cinnibar.

(Note that the name is case sensitive. Also, remove the 's)

alexanderrobertbarkas
19th September 2006, 9:24 PM
You don't, it's impossible. Quit trying to treat your damn fiction as fact. I'm not gonna believe a BADLY edited screenie -_-'
Hey, I said end of story, and let's not turn this into a flamefest!

ImmortalKaine
20th September 2006, 2:45 AM
Dude. If you say you have Yoshi one more time I'm gonna rip your spine out of your arse.

YOSHI IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IN POKEMON GAMES!

I'm now gonna add into my sig " alexanderrobertbarkas is a stupid moron - If you believe this paste this into your sig "

I hope you like it alex.

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 3:00 AM
Dude. If you say you have Yoshi one more time I'm gonna rip your spine out of your arse.

I'm now gonna add into my sig " alexanderrobertbarkas is a stupid moron - If you believe this paste this into your sig "

I hope you like it alex.
Haven't changed one bit from when you were in Umi Mizuno's shop eh? :)

Oh today I entered a gameshark code on my yellow to get wild "x -x's" or whatever they're called. There was an odd side affect, but it's funny.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/xoxCrystalMewxox/Glitch%20pics/lol.png
Not really a glitch, more of a sharked game. =p

ImmortalKaine
20th September 2006, 3:03 AM
Onpu, you just joined Alex in my sig =)

Congratulations!

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 1:07 PM

Congratulations!

I'm gonna go emo now oh noez.

Shiny Ho-Oh
20th September 2006, 8:44 PM
I have a question, can you trade over Missingo from R/B/Y to G/C/S??

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 8:47 PM

I think you can. It might screw your game up or turn into a Johto Pokemon. I'm not so sure but I advise not to, unless you want a glitchy G/S/C game.

Kyrix
20th September 2006, 9:15 PM

Congratulations!

What did Onpu ever do???

Sometimes but only rarely. They usually become johto pokemon like a cindiquil with ice beam

alexanderrobertbarkas
20th September 2006, 9:17 PM

I hope you like it alex.
I have him. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahah! I hope you like my new Sig.

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 9:24 PM
I have him. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahah! I hope you like my new Sig.
I advise you not to drop down to his level of immaturity. It really isn't going to do anything except make you look as bad as him, or even worse. Plus you're breaking one of the sig rules. :/

Anyways, one day I was sharking on my red (D=) and I used a code to "fly" or something and another weird side affect happened.
dgfuhy (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/xoxCrystalMewxox/Glitch%20pics/untitled.png)

Kyrix
20th September 2006, 9:27 PM
Anyways, one day I was sharking on my red (D=) and I used a code to "fly" or something and another weird side affect happened.
dgfuhy (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/xoxCrystalMewxox/Glitch%20pics/untitled.png)

Well everyone is visiting bill's these days and have a spin at the matter combiner eh...

alexanderrobertbarkas
20th September 2006, 9:29 PM
How am I breaking one of the Sig Rules?

Kyrix
20th September 2006, 9:31 PM
I don't think you are supposed to flame other members, like you and ImmortalKaine did. Anyway on that yellow version I just got 10 more Qs all knowing flamethower, ice beam, and thunderbolt. (moving and duplicating moves) Almost every pokemon I catch now that goes to my party turns into a Q :D

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 9:35 PM
How am I breaking one of the Sig Rules?

No Sigs with Caps purely, no text berating any person or any site or anything.

Insulting a member, group of members, moderators, admins, the webmaster, whatever, will get your sig removed and depending on the severity, a warning.
Let's try not get off topic anymore..

alexanderrobertbarkas
20th September 2006, 9:53 PM
Then that person needs to remove it if they don't want to get in trouble. Anyway, here's the Yellow Glitch City Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFJCMvr618c

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 10:02 PM
Sorry, but the video doesn't work.

alexanderrobertbarkas
20th September 2006, 10:04 PM
That's because I updated it recently.

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 10:13 PM
Wow. Trying glitch city on my yellow takes about a minute or less. o_O And the quality is bad. Could barely see it.

alexanderrobertbarkas
20th September 2006, 10:19 PM
That's what happens when you film a screen.

Luxuria
20th September 2006, 10:23 PM
That's what happens when you film a screen.

It's easier to use a r0m though.

alexanderrobertbarkas
20th September 2006, 10:35 PM
I don't have a Rom.

Munchlax5000
21st September 2006, 1:34 AM
have you ever tried missingno as a fighter on your team in pokemon stadium

Shiny Ho-Oh
21st September 2006, 8:57 PM
Then that person needs to remove it if they don't want to get in trouble. Anyway, here's the Yellow Glitch City Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFJCMvr618c

I couldn't see anything on that video!!

Kyrix
21st September 2006, 9:05 PM

Sadly you can't use any glitches on stadium. :( It just shows them as a sub. doll and you can't use them

21st September 2006, 9:06 PM

u can take pics of missingno, but it wont save them. u cant use missingno in battles, and if u try to use items on it in the lab the game freezes up ;000;

firerula
22nd September 2006, 6:36 AM
hi one i borrowd my friends gamebopy colour and i caught missingno and when i caught it the game stuffed up so u couldnt save anymore and the gameboy broke.

It was sooo weird!

Caterpie Master
22nd September 2006, 5:33 PM
Yup, even a couple a times.
It was very useful...
and fun!

kay_kay_kool_kay
23rd September 2006, 2:17 AM
Did you know that you can get mew on pokemon blue and red version ?
There is a glitch that causes you to run into a Lv 10 mew.But i'm sure you already know that.

23rd September 2006, 2:23 AM
hi one i borrowd my friends gamebopy colour and i caught missingno and when i caught it the game stuffed up so u couldnt save anymore and the gameboy broke.

It was sooo weird!

grr... u dont know how many times i have heard stories like this. it's probably not true. i've caught a ton of Missingno and nothing bad ever happened to me.

23rd September 2006, 2:24 AM
Did you know that you can get mew on pokemon blue and red version ?
There is a glitch that causes you to run into a Lv 10 mew.But i'm sure you already know that.

its called the Mew Trick, its a Lv 7 Mew, it also works on yellow, and we already know about it.

kay_kay_kool_kay
23rd September 2006, 2:28 AM
You so can not do the mew glitch with any guy you walk by that is just a retarded lie. You can only do that glitch with one trainer in that whole entire game.

23rd September 2006, 2:31 AM
You so can not do the mew glitch with any guy you walk by that is just a retarded lie. You can only do that glitch with one trainer in that whole entire game.

i never said u could do the Mew Trick with any trainer. sheesh, some ppl just luv to get PO'd at me for nothing

Kyrix
23rd September 2006, 3:12 AM
Hey! don't flame Jirachi chick! She was just responding. You can do the mew trick with any person just you don't always get mew. Anyway the mew trick is just a small part of a bigger cheat to get every pokemon including glitches like LM4, H poke, .4, and others called the DITTO trick

23rd September 2006, 3:19 AM
u get different pokemon by using different special stats and once i used a special stat where i battled Lt. Surge, but he had two Nidorans instead of his normal team

Chimeasel
23rd September 2006, 5:12 PM
u get different pokemon by using different special stats and once i used a special stat where i battled Lt. Surge, but he had two Nidorans instead of his normal team
I did that trick and battled... Prof. Oak!

ImmortalKaine
23rd September 2006, 6:30 PM
*laughs out loud* That stupid Alex noob got owned by the mods and I got away scot free. I removed the evidence from my sig lol. He's probably reading this and if he is I have a message for him =)

Serves you right for lying and trying to get others to believe your poorly done fake screenshot you stupid noob.

Owned =)

Chimeasel
23rd September 2006, 6:34 PM
He'll be back on the 27th, so don't get too comfortable.

ImmortalKaine
23rd September 2006, 6:42 PM
Oh trust me, when he gets back he ain't getting a warm welcome from me.

Chimeasel
23rd September 2006, 6:46 PM
You'll be on his IL anyway, so he won't even notice your post.

ImmortalKaine
23rd September 2006, 6:52 PM
And When They Heard Of Alexanderrobertbarkas Getting Banned, Some Mocked....And Others Said "We Shall Hear Thee Again Of This Matter"

And When They Heard Of The Dead, Some Mocked.....And Others Said "We Shall Hear Thee Again Of This Matter"

Chimeasel
23rd September 2006, 6:57 PM
I can't see your post. Guess why, ImmortalKaine.

Eerie Wind
23rd September 2006, 7:29 PM
I love the glitch, not as much as i love mew glitch, but still my 2nd FAVORITE glitch ever

The Dean of Suds
23rd September 2006, 7:48 PM
Actually, I have yet to do so.

yonar
23rd September 2006, 10:55 PM
this is for thise wierd broken code land thing:

First before you do this I want to warn you not to save in glitch land. I don't know what will happen. You will probably be stuck there forever! Here is how you get there.

1. Go to the safari zone. Talk to the guy who says "is this your first time here?" say no.

2.go and pay for admission. Walk in. (or don't do anything it will walk in for in for you) as soon as you get in go out. The guy will ask you if you are leaving say no.

3. When you get back in to the safari zone go back out again. Say no to the guy again.

4. When you get back in save and turn your game off.

5. When you turn your game back on, go out. The guy won't say anything. Walk out of the building, and fly to Cinnabar Island.

6. Now surf up and down the east coast for 500 steps. (You have to be patient if you want to get there) if you press start it won't tell you how many steps are left so you will have to count.

7.Save the game when you get to 420 steps. Save and shut off. When you turn your game back on surf up and down until it goes "PA: ding dong (and finishes talking)

8. The game will take you back to the safari zone building. Do not save from now on! (Until you shut your game off.) Or you will be stuck in glitch land forever!

9. Walk out of the safari zone building. You will be in a weird place if it said "Pa: ding-dong" wile you were surfing up and down. You are now in glitch land!

10.In glitch land you are never were you seem to be. Pikachu will not be with you for a wile or he will run away from you. Press star to see where you actually are. If there is water next to you surf until you find a place to get off. It is very easy to get stuck, in one place.

11. When you get off Pikchu will be with you again if you take one step in any direction. Talk to Pikachu to see where you actually are now and you will get a better view.

DO NOT SAVE IN GLITCH LAND OR YOU WILL BE STUCK THERE FOREVER!!!

alexanderrobertbarkas
24th September 2006, 12:04 AM
One word: SPAM. You're spamming, because eveyone already knows that.

Mega Trickster
24th September 2006, 12:25 AM
One word: SPAM. You're spamming, because eveyone already knows that.

The only one I see spamming is you =/
---

Anyways is there a way to stop LM4 from evolving? It doesn't have the ones that you cannot stop right? Because those are annoying and usually make the game freeze.

alexanderrobertbarkas
24th September 2006, 12:28 AM
The only one I see spamming is you =/
---
But: Posting something already said = spamming So, I'm just telling him/her not to SPAM. You got a problem with that?

Mega Trickster
24th September 2006, 12:33 AM
But: Posting something already said = spamming So, I'm just telling him/her not to SPAM. You got a problem with that?

If you're talking about the Glitch City thing then it's not SPAM, even if the instructions have been posted before it's still contributing and on-topic.

---
I might catch and train an h Poke, and yes I will make sure to nickname it to prevent my game from exploding. Also I'm going to test more Special stat numbers on Green to see if I get any other glitch Pokemon besides the Ghost and the two fossils. If I find anything I WILL post a picture.

alexanderrobertbarkas
24th September 2006, 12:37 AM
Whatever. Anyway, this is just un-explainable:

http://i10.*******.com/4g3o501.jpg

Mega Trickster
24th September 2006, 12:43 AM
Whatever. Anyway, this is just un-explainable:

http://i10.*******.com/4g3o501.jpg

That's easy. They turned on a code before they caught the Pokemon that turned it into 'M. It's possible I've done it before with my Gameshark.

~PiPi Chu~
24th September 2006, 2:57 AM
Yes Many times ^^ I got like 300 master balls, stones and Candy.

Missingo looks funny aswell <3

Kyrix
24th September 2006, 3:48 AM
Anyways is there a way to stop LM4 from evolving? It doesn't have the ones that you cannot stop right? Because those are annoying and usually make the game freeze.

I beleive I may have the answer to that. Trade LM4 to a yellow version which it changes into whatever the yellow equivelent of LM4 is. Raise it beond the evove lv and trade back to blue/red. Vwola! A perfectly usable LM4 that won't evolve. (unless you do the super evolve glitch at lv 54 and 59...)

Speeking of strange evolutions...

A couple of hours ago I desided to learn more about the mysterious .4! (duh, duh, duh) When I caught it I instantly used a rare candy on it and replaced its second move (which was blank and was acctually wing attack) for some attack (don't remember) Anyway imediatly after.

*evolving screen*(shows medapod evolving)
congrats your F Yu (now the game is cusing me out) evolved into a butterfry
*evolving screen*(shows pidgie evolving)
cangrat your F Yu evolved into a pidgieoto
*evolving screen* (shows cubone evolving)
congrats your F Yu evolved into a marrowak
*it repeats the "F Yu" evolving into marrowak 4 more times*
*evolving screen* (shows shows mutated mass)
congrats your F Yu evolved into .4 -_-'

After that I had about 25 .4's in my team!!!! Each continuosly fainting! I was in glitch city and my start menu wasn't woring anymore. Random people were walking around and a person named ZZx[][][] battled me! they sent out a CHARIZARD M! It used cooltrainer and my game reset. It was very fun and VERY random.

Wrote too much....

ImmortalKaine
24th September 2006, 6:45 AM
How in the holy hell is alexanderrobertbarkas still posting even though he's banned?

*cough* hacker *cough*

Fmafreak
25th September 2006, 2:52 AM
I was playing my Blue version and I was trying the Mew glitch and when I got to where the Mew was supposed to be,instead of a Mew, it was a lvl 7 Nidoqueen.

Luxuria
25th September 2006, 1:15 PM
I was playing my Blue version and I was trying the Mew glitch and when I got to where the Mew was supposed to be,instead of a Mew, it was a lvl 7 Nidoqueen.

Did you fight the youngster?

Cheese
25th September 2006, 10:18 PM

WRONG. Before you flame other people, make sure your statement is true. -_-

I believe there were two trainers in the game who allowed mew? Wasn't it the Youngster with the Slowpoke and the Gambler near the UNDERGROUND PATH to Celadon City? There might be more, but those are the ones I know of.

So next time you think of flaming someone for something they were just trying to help with, think and verify a fact before saying it. Or it'll blow up in your face sooner or later. Like it just did. Hmph.

And for all you people who are just flaming and spamming instead of talking about glitches, move on.

*Gets into a better mood* Okay. Um. Yes. So, I tried using a game genie to walk through walls in the main Glitch City (Fushia City). It was mostly water, with a few pokeMART signs. With a bunch of 9's and a japanese letter.

pkemn master#1
25th September 2006, 10:38 PM
I know the real mew glitch i have done it. 1.you must have fly go to the underground pass cledon-lavender there will be a trainer press start A.S.A.P fly to cerulen (pardon my spelling) the start button will not work battle a trainer the button will work again fly to lavender exit to the left about half way there mew will appear it is lv 5-20 (I forget) so be prepared

P.S PM me if this does not work

Luxuria
25th September 2006, 10:49 PM
I know the real mew glitch i have done it. 1.you must have fly go to the underground pass cledon-lavender there will be a trainer press start A.S.A.P fly to cerulen (pardon my spelling) the start button will not work battle a trainer the button will work again fly to lavender exit to the left about half way there mew will appear it is lv 5-20 (I forget) so be prepared

P.S PM me if this does not work
It does work. It's the mew glitch. .-.

EDIT: I have a glitch sorta...it involves sharking though! To avoid getting into trouble, PM me if you want to know it..^^;

GSC Trainer
28th September 2006, 5:47 PM
I did, but just to check it. I never used it to clone items. Just losers do that.

LPJ
30th September 2006, 1:27 PM
Once, I saw Missingno. in yellow with the cheat 0150d7cf, I don't capture it, but when I defeat it, I can't move and some mans like me (in the game) was running and walking in all game.

P_S_B
2nd October 2006, 12:11 PM
Once, I was on the 11th floor of the Silph Co. Building, and I kept look at my pokemon league hall of fame, the glitched version, and after like, the 20th time, the room turned into a glitchcity-like place, and I couldn't move. I remeber alot of numbers 9's and 0's. The game has not been sharked or genied or anything else. It only happened once, and never again. I am telling the truth. This isn't alexanderrobertbarkas hacking into P_S_B's account. *shifty-eyes* It really did go glitchy though.

Kitsune Winterheart
2nd October 2006, 2:25 PM
I did the missigno trick in yellow, my rare candies in sixth slot in my bag (I wanted more and missing.no duplicates 'em). When start menu popped up I didn't press B but I flied to cinnabar. I landed to front of pokecenter and battle started.
Well, missigno didn't froze my game, so I killed it and my pikachu gained 11 exp.points. After that cinnabar was glitchy. Very glitchy. My characters and Garys walked everywhere, and some mutantic people flashed in the screen. I walked a bit, and everything was back to normal. Exept my pika was missing. It didn't walk after me but it was in team menu. I surfed a bit and pika came back. But it walked in front me, and when I talked to it it was angry at me. Maybe it didn't like from my missing.no experiements. Well, then I checked my back and there were 9 rare candies and a glitchy block in next to it. I feeded my Mew to lv 100 and charizard to 83, then rare candies ended.
I walked inside pokemon center to see if pika would came back to normal. Well, it started to walk after me again, but it tried to zap me when I talked to it! I decided to save and go to eat something. Then I noticed that my game time was 255, 59 hours! 0_o
I didn't sleep much in that night. ;000;

Talmarus
3rd October 2006, 6:03 AM
im sorry if someone posted this rumor or not. i got lazy and didn't want to read the rest of the posts. but umn... in pokemon i have gotten into a place that i call glitch city, because it is all glitched out. it's been years since ive done it but you upposedly(out of order sorry) surf along cinibar island, healk at center pokecenter i think fuchia, go to the safari zone save game turn it off, then on and fly out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember.

have a pokemon that knows surf and fly and go to the safari zone. enter it(by paying the fee duh). save your game and then turn off the gameboy. turn it back on and fly to cinnibar island, then surf along the right sing i think(the spot not on or off the water) until your time runs out and the guy will PA u and bring you back in to the safari station. when u exit the safari zone( forget which way) you will enter glitch city not fuchia city. its rumored that mew is here(not confirmed), careful cause the ground shifts in boundaries and you could be trapped in a spot. just use fly to get back to reality. also u can fish anywhere herea and find regular magikarps.

oh and another glitch, i was link battling my friend. it was mewtwo vs mewtwo and we got knocked over the cables came unplugged, and i was fighting a lvl 100 gloom that was asleep. it new mewtwos moves. we plugged back in our cables and what ever moves my friend selected the gloom would do, except for if it was low on health it would heal itself with recover

Kyogre
3rd October 2006, 9:52 PM
Ok here is to clean up what he just said.

1) Goto the safari zone
2) Go in and pay to play a game
3) Once in dont move. Save your game and when its done saving, turn off the game.
3) When Started Back Up, leave the safari and quit the place.
4) Now is the good part. Use fly and go anywhere. When you've flown somewhere, walk around. Whats this? the bell rang to the safari zone?
5) You will be transported to the safari zone building.
6) Leave Safari Zone
7) OMG! WHATS THIS!? Its a whole glitch city! Itll be glitched different depending on what place you were at.

NOTE: This CANT mess up your game but in some spots of the glitched city you may get stuck and cant move.

3rd October 2006, 10:53 PM
glitch city is a ton of fun, but if u surf too far it makes the game freeze up.

Kyogre
4th October 2006, 2:35 AM
Yes. It Is Alot Of Fun To See What Can Happen But Remember That Its Different Depending On Where You Go. So People Might Not Have The Water

Flaaffy_Fan
4th October 2006, 3:35 AM
Hi all. I just got a L80 Golduck and a L132 Mewtwo using the Missingno. glitch. Anyways, I have a question... can this mess up my game? I've never bothered to catch 'em before, so an answer would be nice!

Mega Trickster
4th October 2006, 3:39 AM
Hi all. I just got a L80 Golduck and a L132 Mewtwo using the Missingno. glitch. Anyways, I have a question... can this mess up my game? I've never bothered to catch 'em before, so an answer would be nice!

Catching the over-level Pokemon? Nope, they did nothing bad to my Blue.

Kyogre
4th October 2006, 11:57 AM
Actually Theres A Little tiny Chance That It Could Mess It Up But Thats Like

1/100000

WheelerTheViper
5th October 2006, 5:17 AM
Hey, does anyone know the cheat to teach ditto a glitch attack? I did it a couple of times, but dont quite remember it....

It was something like,

1. Put a ditto in slot one.
2. Go to Cerulean city, then to the grass nest to unknown dungeon.
3. Fight a Pidgey, transform into it.
4. Press select to switch one attack with another. i think it was Sand attack and gust, but I'm not sure.
5. After the battle, yout ditto will have an attack called Tm o6 or something like that. It's animation is like explosion. it starts with no pp, and the only way to increase it's pp is elixirs.

Now, this is a REAL glitch, but I just don't remember it.

Kyrix
6th October 2006, 1:26 AM
Hey, does anyone know the cheat to teach ditto a glitch attack? I did it a couple of times, but dont quite remember it....

It was something like,

4. Press select to switch one attack with another. i think it was Sand attack and gust, but I'm not sure.
5. After the battle, yout ditto will have an attack called Tm o6 or something like that. It's animation is like explosion. it starts with no pp, and the only way to increase it's pp is elixirs.

Now, this is a REAL glitch, but I just don't remember it.

Yup it is real

here

4. Press select to switch sand attack with quick attack.
5. Its transform is replaced by ______ (type cooltrainer male)
6. It looks like one of three things and can do certain things too

A. About 90% chance of this. Looks like a double earthquake and after anamation the game resets. Accuracy is like 80%
B. About 7% chance. Looks like a double flash and does a TON of damage. About a 20-40% accuracy
C. About 3% chance. Its the double earthquake but it doesn't reset game.

BTW be careful about glitch city. If you surf to far out and touch one of those pillars out there your game can be permanatly screwed-up. NEVER SAVE THERE! You are probably traped there forever

viperGTS
6th October 2006, 3:41 AM
if i catch missingo thats gonna delete the whole game of the pak? whoa.

Kyrix
6th October 2006, 2:30 PM
if i catch missingo thats gonna delete the whole game of the pak? whoa.

No, it doesn't do much damage. if you save in glitch city that will mess up your game

diablo l.o.d
6th October 2006, 6:19 PM
i used to the messingo litch cos i could catch any pokemon of any level in the water next to cinnabars gym. its were i got a level 180 snorlax! but now i hate it cos i foolishly caught a missingno and my game whent screwy and now just plays for 20 seconds befor freezing and making creepy sounds lika alterd pokemon cries. even when i try to start again! so i really don't like it. and i was once told that if you do catch missingno and use it in the front of you'r party for several hours it evolves into mew (i was trying that when it whent screwy) is there any truth at all in that?

7th October 2006, 12:26 AM
Missingno will never turn into Mew, u were lied to badly. where'd u heard that anyways?

Luxuria
7th October 2006, 12:31 AM
Missingno will never turn into Mew, u were lied to badly. where'd u heard that anyways?

It's all around the internet. You'd be stupid to never've heard/been told that rumor.

Derald Snyder
8th October 2006, 12:43 AM
I did the Missingno. glitch in my now misplaced Blue, and managed to catch a LV 187 Mewtwo. However I deliberately let in gain EXP, so it went down to 100. I also caught Missingno. itself. However, it didn't erase my game. (It DID screw over my Hall of Fame like everyone said it would, though.)

Derald Snyder
8th October 2006, 12:47 AM
I remember I bought the Blue version just so I could do the Missingno glitch. Got an over leveled Mewtwo out of the deal, too. Unfortunately I lost the Blue version a while back. ;_;

Alakazam
8th October 2006, 1:00 AM
Who hasn't?

ME! I only have Yellow.

PumpedAaron
8th October 2006, 1:03 AM
I totally have!!

BTW, the name "Red" will give a side effect of lvl + 100 Mewtwos at the coast! (Can't remember exact level, but it is higher than 100)

diablo l.o.d
8th October 2006, 2:20 AM

when red first came out i completed the e4 in a week and when i did my best mate told me about it. i trusted him! but it happend to him too so ok. haha we were terrible when it came to pokemon! we would beat the life out of each other and claim we were battling! *sigh good times*

CelebiMew
8th October 2006, 6:21 PM
Yes i have! i used that to get me some master balls and caught a aerodactyll who helped me beat the elite!

ThegameHHH
8th October 2006, 11:49 PM
Who hasn't done it?

Togepi
9th October 2006, 12:50 AM
Of course I did the Missingo glitch =P

When I first heard of it, it was an unbelievable glitch, when I found out it worked, I went nuts duplicating Rare Candies, lol!

Hikikomori
9th October 2006, 3:03 AM
I never done it b/c I have never played Red or Blue.

-Dragon-
11th October 2006, 6:26 PM
Several times, for me.

Jorah
11th October 2006, 10:36 PM
I have loads of times. I then caught MissingNo but it messed up the graphics of the trainer when I went into battle, his hand was facing left, so I then released it. This was all before I knew it could damage your game (when I was about 9 or 10)

Drummerdude
12th October 2006, 1:34 AM
It helps me whenever I play it.

eonteam123456
13th October 2006, 8:06 PM
I did 3 glitches at one time, Glitch City, Mew Glitch and Go on Cycling Road without a bike.

Redeevee
13th October 2006, 10:05 PM
never heard of those before.

I did the combine the legendsary bird glitch and got my charmander to learn squirtle attacks.

but doing the missingo code screwed up my game and i dropped it alot

Aptenodytes
14th October 2006, 12:24 AM
Nope, I got my 1,000+ rare candies, master balls, proteins, etc. all by myself ;P.

top8inU.S.A.
14th October 2006, 12:37 AM
Plenty of times!

Kikas123
14th October 2006, 3:40 AM
I used tro do it just to fight the over Level 100s for good training.

KATHYxx
14th October 2006, 12:30 PM
Missingno mystified me...
i encountered it a brazillion times.

Gilgamesh
14th October 2006, 12:33 PM
I've done it... I guess that makes me a cheater, right?

Sceptile Master
16th October 2006, 12:14 AM
I've done it before and that's what got me the millions of rare candys.

zipzap713
17th October 2006, 10:04 PM
on my sis's blue version. i didn't want mine screwed up so hers seemed like a fun game to glitch

Zapdos39
18th October 2006, 4:27 PM
I did on my old red version

chinzozak
18th October 2006, 8:14 PM
Yes I have done this trick back in the day.

White Spirit
19th October 2006, 8:26 PM
Last night I was going hunting for Missingno on my Blue version.I found it at lv.0.Then I used a Masterball on it.Of course, it caught it but after I caught it the game said "MISSINGNO used Sky Attack!".So I caught it again and this time it woked normally but it said "DITTO was caught!Would you like to give a nickname to the captured DITTO?DITTO was sent to the PC.".I looked in my PC and there was a lv.0 Missingno and a lv.0 Ditto.Has this happened to anyone else?

Luxuria
19th October 2006, 8:29 PM
Last night I was going hunting for Missingno on my Blue version.I found it at lv.0.Then I used a Masterball on it.Of course, it caught it but after I caught it the game said "MISSINGNO used Sky Attack!".So I caught it again and this time it woked normally but it said "DITTO was caught!Would you like to give a nickname to the captured DITTO?DITTO was sent to the PC.".I looked in my PC and there was a lv.0 Missingno and a lv.0 Ditto.Has this happened to anyone else?

I caught an "M" before. And I caught it again and I had a LV. 0 Ditto. So I guess it has happened to me...

Legendary Raikou
19th October 2006, 10:18 PM
Every time I would catch a MissingNo. it would turn out to be a Rydon went I went to get it in the PC. But I remember on time just not even on the ledge surfing, just in the ocean near it, I would run into lvl. 130 Snorlaxes. But the coolest one is when I could run into regualr Squirtles on it! That was cool lol

News Lucario
19th October 2006, 11:10 PM
Yes and i will explain =)

Q: What is Missingno.?
A: For most variables on Game Boy games, the fewest possibilities for the variable is 256 (HEX 100), labeled 0 to 255 (HEX 00 to FF). This goes for most variables in RBY, including ones for all the Pokemon lookup slots. However, only 151 Pokemon exist in RBY. So, if there are 256 possibilities, and only 151 slots were defined by the programmers, what do the other 105 slots have? Glitches. And so, Missingno. was created.

Q: How do I find it?
A: You don't know how to find it? Go play some more RBY. But, if you're one of the outcasts who doesn't know how to find it, here goes. Talk to the Old Man at the northern edge of Viridian, and let him catch a Weedle. Then, Fly to Cinnabar (you can also go to Fuchsia and Surf to Seafoam Islands, but that takes a lot longer) and Surf up and down the right edge. After a while, you'll run into some unnatural Pokemon at high levels, and Missingno. (or a Pokemon with a glitched name containing 'M in the middle). NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK IN YELLOW, OR THE EUROPEAN VERSIONS OF THE GAME.
Not true! I've received reports of MissingNos and 'Ms from European players!!!

(At this point, it gets very complex. You'll be better off reading the rest if you know how to hack.)

Q: Why does the above trick work?
A: There are two things that, when combined, made it possible for this trick to exist. Here they are:

1. When creating the map for what Pokemon appear where, they made a crucial flaw. The 1-square-wide strip of water on the right side of Cinnabar and Seafoam Islands was programmed to be a place where wild Pokemon CAN appear. But (and thank GAMEFREAK for this one) they forgot to define what Pokemon can appear there. This wouldn't be that big of a deal, except that means the previous settings for "what Pokemon can appear" will remain, and if you read #2, you'll see why that causes the glitch.

2. When the Old Man catches the Weedle, they change the variables that are assigned to "Your Name" to Old Man, so it shows up as "Old Man threw the Poke Ball." Now, in order to do that, it overwrites the variables you gave to "Your Name". Therefore, the game must store the variables that make up your name to another place, so it can recall them later. So the programmers at NOA probably thought,
"What are some variables that we can overwrite to assign to the character's name for this process?"
"I got it! How about the slots that define what Pokemon you can run into?"
"That's it! Whenever the character enters a new area, they'll be rewritten, so it won't disturb the game at all!"
*points to #1* Umm.....no. As a result, that wonderful glitch can be yours for only *insert whatever price your local retailer charges for R/B*! Of course, it's not JUST Missingno. you can run into. There will also be some L100+ Pokemon, whose species and levels are determined by your name.

*sees audience sleeping*
*turns on 12-inch subwoofers at full blast*
There. Now that I have your attention,....

Q: How do I determine the levels?
A: First off, look at letters 2, 4, and 6 of your name. Those letters will determine the levels of the Pokemon you can run into. First, take the NUMERICAL equivalent (A=1, B=2, etc.) of those letters, and add 127 for uppercase or 159 for lowercase. In addition, the symbols are as follows:

( 154
) 155
: 156
; 157
[ 158
] 159
PK 209
MN 210
? 239
P(monetary symbol) 240
x(times sign) 241
. 242
? 245
Also, at the end of your name, the game inserts an 80 (HEX 50) to designate "End of Name". Because of how the variables are used, this means that one of the levels your Missingno. (or glitched 'M name) will be is always L80.

Q: Species determined by name? Cool! I'll get a new name and try that so I can get Mew WITHOUT SHARKING!
A: Hold it right there. While it is determined by name, the lowest number assigned to a character (other than the 80 that is assigned to the "End of Name" character) is 128, for a capital A. In EVERY variable that designates a Pokemon, Mew is assigned the number 21 (HEX 15). If you can make the connection, that means that NO name you enter will result in Mew being a possibility. The low numbers like 21 represent glitch characters that are not available for naming anything and can only be found with a Shark. For convenience, here is the table of what Pokemon will appear for each letter. Letters 3, 5, and 7 are used to determine this:

A: Golduck
B: Hypno
C: Golbat
D: Mewtwo (BIG OPPORTUNITY HERE!)
E: Snorlax
F: Magikarp
G: Missingno.
H: Missingno.
I: Muk
J: Missingno.
K: Kingler
L: Cloyster
M: Missingno. ('M)
N: Electrode
O: Clefable
P: Weezing
Q: Persian
R: Marowak
S: Missingno.
T: Haunter
U: Abra
V: Alakazam
W: Pidgeotto
X: Pidgeot
Y: Starmie
Z: Bulbasaur (Get all the starters without trading!)
a: Missingno.
b: Missingno.
c: Missingno.
d: Ponyta
e: Rapidash
f: Rattata
g: Raticate
h: Nidorino
i: Nidorina
j: Geodude
k: Porygon
l: Aerodactyl
m: Missingno.
n: Magnemite
o: Missingno.
p: Missingno.
q: Charmander (Get all the starters without trading!)
r: Squirtle (Get all the starters without trading!)
s: Charmeleon
t: Wartortle
u: Charizard
v: Missingno.
w: Missingno. (KABUTOPS FOSSIL)
x: Missingno. (AERODACTYL FOSSIL)
y: Missingno. (GHOST)
z: Oddish

Note: If you want to try the glitch, DO NOT use one of the special characters in your name. If you do, you might end up facing a Trainer. You will not be able to get out of the match, and eventually one of their Pokemon will be a glitch that can freeze (and possibly erase) your game. Also, species from 3 goes with level from 2, species from 5 goes with level from 4, and species from 7 goes with level from 6.

Q: How about some examples?
A: Okay.
Test #1- Name: PIKACHU
Letters 2, 4, and 6 (levels):
2: I = 9 + 127 = 136
4: A = 1 + 127 = 128
6: H = 8 + 127 = 135
Letters 3, 5, and 7 (species):
3: K = Kingler on chart
5: C = Golbat on chart
7: U = Abra on chart
Combining the numbers, the name “PIKACHU” should yield L136 Kingler, L128 Golbat, and L135 Abra. Test it out; it does.

Test #2- Name: DxDyDzD
Letters 2, 4, 6 (levels):
x: 24 + 159 = 183
y: 25 + 159 = 184
z: 26 + 159 = 185
Letters 3, 5, and 7 (species):
D = Mewtwo on chart
Result: Mewtwo at levels 183-185. Name change, anyone?

Test #3- Name: BLUE
Result: Starmie, Abra, Golduck (????????)
The name “BLUE” only has 4 letters, the third of which is a U, yielding Abra (the L giving L139). But that doesn’t explain Starmie and Golduck! Starmie corresponds to Y and Golduck to A, neither of which appear! The E in slot 4 means L132, which explains the L132 Missingno that I run into sometimes (slot 5 is probably an 80, which yields Missingno.).
UPDATE-10/29/01: I just picked up NO$GMB, and I have now solved this mystery. No further help needed.

Incidentally, you can Rare-Candy these L100+ monsters past 255 to get to L0, then to whatever you want. Or, you can just take them into battle, where ANY experience reverts them to L100.

Q: Where would I get that many Rare Candies?
A: I was hoping you would ask. That's the other part of the Missingno. glitch. You see, when I was referring to the 256 possibilities earlier on, it's stored as 8 bits (0 or 1 each). Whenever you run into Missingno., it takes the first bit of the "Copies of Sixth Item Held" byte (D329) and sets it to 1. In simpler terms, if you have 127 or fewer copies of your sixth item, you get an extra 128 copies (if you already have 128+, nothing happens). And since the most copies of an item you can naturally have is 99 = HEX 63 = BIN 01100011, the "127 or less" requirement will always happen unless you sharked items or have used the trick on that item before.

Q: How do I shark a name change? I want that "DxDyDzD" name without having to restart!
A: Well, if you're sharking, just go ahead and get the Pokemon that way. But if you want a name change, here it is:
Letter 1: 01**58D1
Letter 2: 01**59D1
Letter 3: 01**5AD1
Letter 4: 01**5BD1
Letter 5: 01**5CD1
Letter 6: 01**5DD1
Letter 7: 01**5ED1
End Name: 01505FD1

DanPMK
22nd October 2006, 2:09 AM
If you evolve your starter before you get the Pokedex from Oak, the internal Dex will see you have 2 owned, and will assume you have the dex. At that point, it is impossible to get the dex from oak and make the old man move in Viridian and progress (just discovered)

Mega Trickster
22nd October 2006, 2:28 AM
If you evolve your starter before you get the Pokedex from Oak, the internal Dex will see you have 2 owned, and will assume you have the dex. At that point, it is impossible to get the dex from oak and make the old man move in Viridian and progress (just discovered)

Well thats not very helpful, but still interesting.

Kyrix
22nd October 2006, 3:10 AM
I think its a cool glitch :D

Cloaked Dude123
22nd October 2006, 2:35 PM
In Pallet, there's a small grass patch that's only 4 spaces before you get to route 1. If you try to search in it, what will you find in it?

I'm thinking that there's something like a glitch in it or something.

Also, you all heard about glitched trainers, right? I renember fighting Prof. Oak doing the Missingno. trick and his first "Pokemon" (or glitch) changed the music. He had a bunch of weird Pokemon and I'm woundering, is it possible to encounter some of his Pokemon using the Mew glitch other than his Missingno. (yes, he has one)?

Luxuria
22nd October 2006, 2:58 PM
In Pallet, there's a small grass patch that's only 4 spaces before you get to route 1. If you try to search in it, what will you find in it?

I'm thinking that there's something like a glitch in it or something.

I've searched in that grass but found nothing. No Pokemon, no glitches, no nothing.

Kyrix
22nd October 2006, 3:25 PM
May I ask where this patch is in pallet town???

Also the glitches glitch trainers have are usually unobtainable
Most glitch trainers have 23 or "glitchino"(glitchy nidorino), a different form of PkMn where the k takes over the very top row on the screen, a normal H poke glitch, annd very rarely a Charizard M'. Its just an []M[] That looks like a blue charizard. They are VERY, VERY, VERY dangerous!
You can get Charizard M' by trading an "a" (glitch) over to a yellow version where it becomes a pokemon called 4_4_Hy. Make it lv 9 and it will evolve into a "Q" (glitch) called TM 55. Trade this back to blue/red and it will change into a Charizard M'. These are all the glitch trainers pokemon you can get though...

AdvancedK9
22nd October 2006, 4:10 PM
...never use a max ptoin on hurt pokemon when the long health bar glitch activates.bateries nearly died...
and did you ever expierence "turn around trainers" after battles? dude those are wierd

they look like this...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5403/glitchcy9.jpg

Luxuria
22nd October 2006, 4:13 PM
May I ask where this patch is in pallet town???
The patch of grass is right before you enter Route 01.

Skeith
22nd October 2006, 4:46 PM
Missingo deleted my blue version when i got it

Bronze_Dragon
28th October 2006, 4:30 AM
Heh, it's actually my favorite pastime. ^^

Missingno. and me go wayy back. It all started one rainy day. I was on the computer with my GameBoy, being bored. Then, on the internet, I suddenly read of it. I just HAD to meet this Missingno.! So I did. And now i have a bunch of Masterballs and Hyper Potions. =)

;028;
Yay, random smiley! =0

paco81
28th October 2006, 9:32 AM
http://pokeglitch.tripod.com/id5.html

Glitches are true, but....

Evolve stone-needing-evolution pokemon without the stones.
I.E. Eevee into a Vaporeon without the water stone.
Please note that this only works in Yellow.

In order to evolve a stone-evolving Pokémon without a stone, refer to the chart below. Put the Pokémon that you are trying to evolve into slot one of your belt, and the Pokémon specified below in slot two. Once you have your first and second slots filled, battle until the first raises a level, and it will evolve. If you have a Pikachu, it evolves with a Thunder Stone. A Thunder Stone's HEX value is 21. Growlithe's HEX value is also 21. So put a Growlithe underneath the Pikachu. Here's a chart of Stone, Pokémon equivalent (second slot on belt), and their HEX values: Evolution Stone/Pokémon for Slot 2/HEX Value

Moon Stone/Exeggutor/0A
Fire Stone/MissingNo./20
Thunderstone/Growlithe/21
Water Stone/Onix/22
Leaf Stone/Psyduck/2F

This glitch really work?
Only work in Yellow or too in Red/Blue?
Work witch Pikachu in the Yellow version?

battay
28th October 2006, 1:52 PM
i used the missingno glitch SO much that it made blaine appeard in the wild, no kidding, it sent out a weird massive glitch pokemon and the music slowed down... scary..

green dragonite17
28th October 2006, 2:12 PM
i have and it messed up my game once but after that i saw a name on the internet i use everytime it never messed up again after that

Abysmal
28th October 2006, 2:25 PM
Of course I have.

parasectdude
28th October 2006, 3:19 PM
Done it, caught it, regret it.

VaUgHaNy86
28th October 2006, 3:48 PM
i did, and all that really happened 2 my game was that it messed up the hall of fame

pokefan90
28th October 2006, 5:04 PM
Of course I've done it.

Off topic When I saw the Deoxys movie on TV and saw the diamond shaped barcode pre-deoxys thingy that kid had for a friend, I thought it looked an awful lot like Misingno. Do you guys think they INTENDED to do that as a memento to the most famous glitch pokemon of all time? IMO they did.

Mirai Mirai
29th October 2006, 4:26 PM
When I was playing Pokemon Blue, the screen became inverted in the battle of a battle. (In other words: My screen became black, the text and the outline of the Pokemon became white.)

My catridge was still in. Not to mention my Gameboy Advance was sitting on my desk at the time.

Would this be counted as a glitch, or the fact my game is pretty old?

pokemondude
29th October 2006, 4:47 PM
guys look at 'M' REALLY CLOSLY he is shuckle taken out of the game! (my theory is that he was orginally supposed to appear in pokemon mansion but due to time they cut him out and since deleting was not as good back than it left remanents behind)

Missingnoguy55
29th October 2006, 6:33 PM
Missingo deleted my blue version when i got itPfft, that can't happen.

I got a bunch of glitches in my blue version. I saved while doing a very dangerous glitch. My game was deleted. I didn't really care. I'll just catch Missingno again!

guys look at 'M' REALLY CLOSLY he is shuckle taken out of the game! (my theory is that he was orginally supposed to appear in pokemon mansion but due to time they cut him out and since deleting was not as good back than it left remanents behind)Shuckle? Couldn't be. Did you find that out yourself?

serebiimadness
29th October 2006, 10:20 PM
ive done this glitch to get multiple items. but its messed up my hall of fame.

TWhaormraesn91
30th October 2006, 3:12 AM
I have heard a story about Missing No. Anyone else who has heard please respond. I heard missing no. was created by a boy was playing with his nidoran near the edge of the ocean and the nidoran fell in and drowned. That would explain the nidoran cry. Anyways, I never got factual information about it. The story does interest me. I'm pretty sure this was a lie but I remember a long time ago that my friend said there was a special episode of pokemon that featured a special appearance by the famous missing no. I looked up this episode and found no results so I'm pretty sure it's not true. I do wish Nintendo/GF would explain missing no. It must have had some kind of purpose in the game if it had a place in the pokedex. Another theory is that Missing No. is a missing legendary pokemon. That it was supposed to be one of four legendary birds. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Missing No. It would make sense since it has flying moves and water moves. It is supposedly a water/flying type that was never made. I really wish I knew. Some people say it's missing hex codes but I believe in Red and Blue there is a mystery that has not yet been solved. Sure wish I knew...

EDIT: Also, I try to catch the pokemon gods but they just immediately turn into Rhydon. Even when I have 6 pokemon with me. Can someone tell me how to avoid this?

Missingnoguy55
30th October 2006, 3:44 AM
I have heard a story about Missing No. Anyone else who has heard please respond. I heard missing no. was created by a boy was playing with his nidoran near the edge of the ocean and the nidoran fell in and drowned. That would explain the nidoran cry. Anyways, I never got factual information about it. The story does interest me. I'm pretty sure this was a lie but I remember a long time ago that my friend said there was a special episode of pokemon that featured a special appearance by the famous missing no. I looked up this episode and found no results so I'm pretty sure it's not true. I do wish Nintendo/GF would explain missing no. It must have had some kind of purpose in the game if it had a place in the pokedex. Another theory is that Missing No. is a missing legendary pokemon. That it was supposed to be one of four legendary birds. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Missing No. It would make sense since it has flying moves and water moves. It is supposedly a water/flying type that was never made. I really wish I knew. Some people say it's missing hex codes but I believe in Red and Blue there is a mystery that has not yet been solved. Sure wish I knew...

EDIT: Also, I try to catch the pokemon gods but they just immediately turn into Rhydon. Even when I have 6 pokemon with me. Can someone tell me how to avoid this?Because some of them turn into Rhydon when they're sent to Bill's PC. And trust me, I know way more about glitches. And the Nidoran drowning? Fake. The Missingno episode? Fake, there is no such episode. And it is not one of the legendary birds.

Koriinku
30th October 2006, 5:33 AM
The glitch is great, having a Missingno. and duplicated items.

Spock
30th October 2006, 9:43 PM
Because some of them turn into Rhydon when they're sent to Bill's PCRhydon is the first of the game's internal hex list of Pokemon.

yay quilava
30th October 2006, 9:48 PM
I caught Missigno like 3 times in my Red version...taught it fly and gave it a rare candy. And it "evolved" into a Kangaskhan. So now I've got a Kangaskhan that knows "Water gun, Water gun (agian), sky attack, and fly"
Which proves to be interesting in Pokemon Stadium!

Bleu
31st October 2006, 1:39 PM
Oh yes, discussion on Missing no. Get yourself a Kengaskhan without safari zoning.

nasty devil
31st October 2006, 5:24 PM
i have but i never saw missingno;380;

When you do it, you see it. Lolz :)
I did it, of course.

-Dragon-
31st October 2006, 6:29 PM
Yes, I've done the MissingNo. glitch, several times.

Kyrix
1st November 2006, 1:47 AM
MISSINGNO is nothing special! Jeezz... He is a PLACE HOLDER. If any of you has actually looked at the hex list he is where deleated pokemon are. He a evolves into rhydon and kangaskang becuase they are first on the hex list. The game tries to "correct" itself by evolving him into the next "correct" pokemon. 'M' on the other hand is a "creator" pokemon they used him to base all the pokemon built into the game. The other glitches are a mystery though like H poke, PkMn, A, a, .4 They were probably remnants of deleated pokemon that didn't become MISSINGNO. In fact if you attempt to trade them to a G/S/C they become G/S/C pokemon.

BTW missingnoguy55 the glitch that deleted your game after you saved and is danerous is none other than the ZZZ glitch. The one with all game variables and hex's set too 153, correct? I've done it before....

The guy from Pireas
1st November 2006, 11:42 AM
I have done the Missigno. glitch.

tehbesto
1st November 2006, 7:21 PM
Back then I was a newb 11 year old just getting into pokemon. The idea of infinite rare candies was hard to resist. Of course I did the missingno glitch. :p

Supreme Golden Ho-oH
1st November 2006, 7:41 PM
Yes I made it many times. I never caught it, thought...but I duplicated rare candies and my old ambar, giving me access to 100+ aerodactyls:D...

yay quilava
1st November 2006, 9:51 PM
yeah I do the Missigno glitch all the time. I actually caught it 3 times and they all "evolved" into Kangaskan (weird)...But yes, I like duplicating Master balls and Protiens, Carbos Etc. to make my Pokemons' Stats really high

Meowth! That's right!
2nd November 2006, 7:10 AM
Today I caught a Mew for the very first time using the Mew glitch!!! :D

I'm so happy! I have now fulfilled my childhood dream of owning a Mew! :D

Speedfox
3rd November 2006, 5:54 PM
Yep. It was fun.

And I caught it! 8D

A stupid thing to do? Probably. I care? No! 83

Shaara
3rd November 2006, 10:40 PM
Done it, caught it, regret it.

Ditto. It was fun at the time, but I totally regret it now.

Ash's Pika Pal
4th November 2006, 12:00 AM
I haven't. I didn't even know about it until a few years back.

Sapphire Phoenix
4th November 2006, 12:30 AM
I've done it plenty of times.

AngelLatias
4th November 2006, 1:13 AM
Many many many times. ^^

The Edge
4th November 2006, 1:32 AM
One time too many. >.< Erased my game, after I had used it to get over 50 pokemon on lv100.

EfrainBarco
4th November 2006, 2:18 AM
Does the Missingno glitch work in green?

latino heat
4th November 2006, 2:20 AM
I did it millions of times and it wqas the best thing in the game

Mega Trickster
4th November 2006, 2:27 AM
Does the Missingno glitch work in green?

No it doesn't.

---
A better question would be, who hasn't?

Judai Yuki
4th November 2006, 5:24 AM
No it doesn't.

---
A better question would be, who hasn't?
It doesn't? Then how'd yours get so haxy?

-Judai

Missingno. Master
4th November 2006, 8:36 AM
As anyone could guess, I've performed the Missingno. trick before. Tons of times, in fact. I have an entire box on Bill's PC filled with nothing but lv. 146 Missingno.s! I didn't choose Missingno. Master as my username for nothing.

lion6622
4th November 2006, 4:59 PM
I haven't, but I have done Glitch City.

Sanrun
6th November 2006, 5:07 AM
Guess what..I never heard of Missingno...It was pretty sad thinking "How did Jack get a lv 135 Mewtwo?Arghh!".But now I know *cries*.

But the only glitch I have ever performed was the Mew glitch.

XDbonsly
9th November 2006, 1:33 AM
I got Houoh (yes a pokegod!) and it eventually caused a frozen striped screen....

Mega Trickster
9th November 2006, 1:37 AM
I got Houoh (yes a pokegod!) and it eventually caused a frozen striped screen....

No you didn't

Don't. Lie.

It is impossible.

THERE IS NO GLITCH TO GET 2ND GEN POKEMON WILD IN 1ST GEN.

Seriously, you are dealing with a pro here.

Charcoalhunter
9th November 2006, 2:14 AM

I get the feeling there's a sad story behind this.

I wasted so much of my life trying to get Ho-oh from the grass outside of Pallet and Pikablu from the power plant. I can't believe someone finally found a Mew glitch, sadly it's a little too late.

paco81
9th November 2006, 6:53 AM
Sorry, I not speak english, but those videos talk by me.

Glitch.zip 15.2 MB (15592 KB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/2592747/Glitch.zip.html

Caught pokemon over level 100 in Pokemon Yellow, i.e, caught a Electrode level 141 in Yellow.
-----------------

Glitch2.zip 14.2 MB (14588 KB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/2594161/Glitch2.zip.html

Caught a Mew in Glitch City.

ImmortalKaine
9th November 2006, 5:57 PM
About XDBonsly catching "Houoh"

No you didn't

Don't. Lie.

It is impossible.

THERE IS NO GLITCH TO GET 2ND GEN POKEMON WILD IN 1ST GEN.

To Mega Trickster: It is possible. He's not saying he caught Ho-oh, he said "Houoh" which is a glitched up pokemon that is said to be a PokeGod. I too have caught the glitched up "Houoh" pokemon. I found a site with GS codes for this via Google. Remember this, I AM the pro.

There are pokegods. However they are just messed up glitches. The little moving pokemon icon looks like a messed up bunch of grass moving. I had a grass type pokegod. It's picture was somewhat like MissingNo's but messed. There are actual gameshark codes to catch them.

MissingNo's Ever-changing PokeDEX number
I've caught several missingno's and traded them to each version and gotten several different pokedex numbers.

- Butterfree
- Gengar
- Beedrill
- Togepi (His number was togepi's national dex number, yet the dex only goes to 151)

That's all i remember now.

NOTE: I am not saying PokeGods are real, nor are they fake. They are simply glitched up pokemon available to capture with GS codes. People tend to call them pokegods because people want to believe in pokegods. Let the people believe, I say.

That clears the whole PokeGod thing up.

Kyrix
9th November 2006, 9:40 PM
Actually I think there may be a glitch called "houoh" but it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ho-oh or G/S/C... It's just like H poke or LM4

Anyway here is finally some new news by ME!

Well today I was playing around with glitches and 3 things happened

1. I caught 2 LM4s and evolved 1 into a celfairy and 1 into a nidoking (Natural part of LM4 evolving)

2. Messed around with .4 When I caught him it went to a pokedex screen. ID ROCKET/ Hight 9 feet 96 inch/ Weight 1194.1
Cry: oh boy now to start on this... Well it is a random combo every sound in the game strung out into a funny (and annoying) 10+ minute thing that finally ends with some mysterious music that is probably from a beta version, then you can't go on and have to turn the game off...

3. I DISCOVERED A NEW GLITCH!!! Well of course there is missingno. Well I discovered a new form of him. He is exactly like the normal missingno but he 1. stats don't randomly jump around 2. becomes a perfect rhydon without any side effects and 3. has random stats from missingno to missingno like 1 could have 36 special and the next one have 10 special BUT they are all the same level AND there are actually doubles of these specific stats like 2 with the exact same stats. In order to do it name your person _______ (7 blank spaces)

Luxuria
11th November 2006, 4:20 PM
3. I DISCOVERED A NEW GLITCH!!! Well of course there is missingno. Well I discovered a new form of him. He is exactly like the normal missingno but he 1. stats don't randomly jump around 2. becomes a perfect rhydon without any side effects and 3. has random stats from missingno to missingno like 1 could have 36 special and the next one have 10 special BUT they are all the same level AND there are actually doubles of these specific stats like 2 with the exact same stats. In order to do it name your person _______ (7 blank spaces)
I'll try that sometime. Thanks for the info. ^^

Dark_style
12th November 2006, 6:09 AM
I caught the missingno once. It turned into an old man on the pokemon team screen. I did'nt save the game and it turned out fine but, I DO NOT RECCOMEND trying this.

pkemn master#1
13th November 2006, 9:20 PM
I've done the glitch a ton of times.

P_S_B
15th November 2006, 2:20 AM
I am aware that this discussioin is old, but it is remotely possible that Alexanderrobertbarkus was telling the truth about his friend showing him Yoshi. His friend could've hacked a game and created a yoshi sprite, though I have no idea how, and named it Yoshi, then shown it to Alexanderrobertbarkus. This seems highly unlikely, practically impossible, but I though I'd mention it.

F0xH0und7
15th November 2006, 5:18 AM
the strangest thing happened to my friends game. it was about 6 years ago and he had pokemon red i believe. i was playing for him and he had a machoke. we were fighting the elite four and i believe we were either fighting bruno or lorelei. anyway, his machoke knew metronome so i used it. i forget the attack it used, but it dissapeared from the screen and never showed up. although it was still able to fight. it was funny, until machoke defeated all the other pokemon he showed up in time for me to get the money after the battle. oh good times...

P_S_B
15th November 2006, 5:52 AM
the strangest thing happened to my friends game. it was about 6 years ago and he had pokemon red i believe. i was playing for him and he had a machoke. we were fighting the elite four and i believe we were either fighting bruno or lorelei. anyway, his machoke knew metronome so i used it. i forget the attack it used, but it dissapeared from the screen and never showed up. although it was still able to fight. it was funny, until machoke defeated all the other pokemon he showed up in time for me to get the money after the battle. oh good times...

That probably wasn't a glitch, Machoke probably used Acid Armor. That makes your Pokemon disappear.

Smack That!!!!!
18th November 2006, 9:02 PM
That probably wasn't a glitch, Machoke probably used Acid Armor. That makes your Pokemon disappear.
I thought that Acid Armor didn't exist in R/B/G/Y.

~Bent~
18th November 2006, 9:53 PM
I thought that Acid Armor didn't exist in R/B/G/Y.It did. And it had the same effect (increases Defense by two levels).

Smack That!!!!!
18th November 2006, 9:56 PM
It did. And it had the same effect (increases Defense by two levels).
Weird that I've never known that.

Commander Blitzkrieg
19th November 2006, 1:17 AM
OK, 4 things:
1- It sucks eggs that MissingNo. evolves into Kangaskahn
2- In Glitch city, the only pokemon you can find is tentacool. I caught one as a souvenier and named it "Glitchy". Don't laugh.
3-That mew glitch posted by Trick-or-Treater Doesn't work.
4-You can escape From trainer battles like this:
1. Get a pokemon that knows Fly.
2. When a trainer sees you, quickly press START before they come towards you.
3. If you timed it right, the menu will pop up.
4. Now, Fly away!
note: If you are in a cave use Dig or an Escape Rope instead. But I'm sure you already know that.

Smack That!!!!!
19th November 2006, 1:50 AM
"2- In Glitch city, the only pokemon you can find is tentacool. I caught one as a souvenier and named it "Glitchy". Don't laugh."
If you're really lucky, you can also catch Tenatacruel by fishing. It's really rare though.

Umbreon_moon
19th November 2006, 2:55 AM
Where the heck do you fish in that place?!?! I walk ONE STEP and the freakin' game freezes. *throws game out the window* I hate my game!

JuicyPaperclip
19th November 2006, 11:06 AM
I went to that glitch place outside safai zone. I was so freaked out. But I flew away. Ive done missingno countless times. also what is everyone's glitch pokemon they get that are really strong? It changes every time you reset the game. The best ones I got wee marowak and mewtwo. The worst were ponyta and magnemite

Gold/Silver18
20th November 2006, 6:45 PM
Will this Mew glitch work on the computer with an emulator?

I don't have the original red version anymore and I only have FireRed for the GBA.

I'm afraid it's too late isn't it? Will it work on an emulator?

Smack That!!!!!
20th November 2006, 9:19 PM
I am aware that this discussioin is old, but it is remotely possible that Alexanderrobertbarkus was telling the truth about his friend showing him Yoshi. His friend could've hacked a game and created a yoshi sprite, though I have no idea how, and named it Yoshi, then shown it to Alexanderrobertbarkus. This seems highly unlikely, practically impossible, but I though I'd mention it.
But if it's highly unlikely, I don't think anyone'll believe it.

P_S_B
21st November 2006, 5:43 AM
I don't expect anybody to believe it, nor do I. The only way somebody could make a pokemon sprite is by using a computer, and downloading it to a gameboy cartradge, and there aren't that many people who have the ability to do that, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Smack That!!!!!
24th November 2006, 3:53 PM
I don't expect anybody to believe it, nor do I. The only way somebody could make a pokemon sprite is by using a computer, and downloading it to a gameboy cartradge, and there aren't that many people who have the ability to do that, but I just thought I'd mention it.
Hmm, seems a teeny bit possible, but...

Alex
27th November 2006, 11:58 PM
i cought a level 124 starmie once when looking for missingno, but when i used a rare candy it went down to 100.i still yoused it in battle thought.

Kyrix
28th November 2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah that's normal.

I got a yellow vesion for glitches and I traded the seamingly safe LM4 over little did I know it would become a monster (thunder in background)
When I finally did trade him over after many screwed up attempts, LM4 became its yellow version equivalant, 7g. I desided to train 7g along with my lv 8 pikachu and lv 6 mankey. Afterwords ALL my pokemon grew to lv 1! Next they all evolve into, kangaskan! After 22 minutes of continuous evolving screens, it finally stopped. Pikachu really did become a kangaskan! I turned off the game and trade 7g/ LM4 back over to blue vesion. Soon though, I will experiment with a, 4 4hy, Q, and CHARIZARD M' (dun, dun, dun)

Sceptile Master
28th November 2006, 12:40 AM
Mew under Truck Rumor proved false and a Way to reboard the S.S.Anne if you already got Cut To reboard the S.S.Anne if you already got cut is quick and simple. First make sure that guy by where the S.S.Anne was (or is....) says the ship has left or something like that. Next stand from the man diagonly which looks like this:\. Next take one step across and press the start button very quickly as in the Mew Trick (look in some of these pages to find that trick.) Save and shut off and turn back on again. Now use SURF (if you have it.) You will surf on the man instead! Go down 2 steps. You be at the S.S.Anne. If you want to surf to the right when you go on the dock. You will se a truck. I HAVE USED STRENGTH ON THE TRUCK AND THERE'S NO POKEBALL OR ANYTHING THE TRUCK JUST STAYS THERE WHICH PROVES THIS MEW TRUCK THING FALSE!

ImmortalKaine
28th November 2006, 5:32 AM
Dude. We've known that for years. Noob.

Umbreevee
28th November 2006, 8:36 PM

Man, why so hard on him? I'm sure he's just a newbie or something. Or maybe someone who only just got into glitches.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether or not someone has already mentioned this, but I caught an LM4 using that fancy Mew Trick. This happened a few months ago, so I don't remember which attack it was trying to learn, but a few levels after I stopped its evolution from LM4 to Clefairy, it tried to learn something (damnit I forget what it is), and my game froze. I had to turn off the power. T_T Thank God my file was alright, though... but what happened? O_O

Kyrix
28th November 2006, 9:11 PM
Man, why so hard on him? I'm sure he's just a newbie or something. Or maybe someone who only just got into glitches.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether or not someone has already mentioned this, but I caught an LM4 using that fancy Mew Trick. This happened a few months ago, so I don't remember which attack it was trying to learn, but a few levels after I stopped its evolution from LM4 to Clefairy, it tried to learn something (damnit I forget what it is), and my game froze. I had to turn off the power. T_T Thank God my file was alright, though... but what happened? O_O

I know, it tried to learn a glitch move, which usually freezes the game OR you created LM4's second evolution set, where you teach it one move and replace it with another (both glitch moves) and then it atempts to evolve but the game freezes...

Missingno.Fan
29th November 2006, 3:19 AM
That was an uncalled for remark

ImmortalKaine
29th November 2006, 5:07 AM
Oh bug off. You guys did the exact same thing to the dude who posted about having Yoshi. So don't persecute me.

suicune_dancer
29th November 2006, 6:10 AM
Well, my Yellow is currently soaking in a glass of water as we speak, so I'll tell you if it glitches up.

The Mighty Wurmple
29th November 2006, 7:41 AM
OH NOEZ!!! Tell us how to water tastes =P
Just kidding.
I'll be doing the mew glitch again later on when I get fly. Too obsessed with Emerald right now =p