PDA

View Full Version : Stupid fear...

Ze DreamGirl
1st August 2005, 5:02 PM
I don't know why but I think I will be blame/bash/laugh at for being french...
Because I was against the war in Irack or because my father voted No for the European constitution...

Can you promise me not to Blame/BashLlaugh at me please...

MondoTR
1st August 2005, 5:39 PM
Most people won't bash you for that. And if anyone does just report it to a mod/admin and they'll handle it. Anyone that bashes for that are just idiots.

Tamer Zack
1st August 2005, 5:46 PM
I don't know why but I think I will be blame/bash/laugh at for being french...
Because I was against the war in Irack or because my father voted No for the European constitution...

Can you promise me not to Blame/BashLlaugh at me please...

N'inquiétez pas le non 1 vous frappera ici s'ils m'envoient un P.M. et je prendrai à soin de lui la manière de TZ

No 1 will be laughing at you everybody has a different opinion so don't feel left out or scared.

lara lynx
1st August 2005, 9:46 PM
Hey, if they do blame or bash you just tell a mod. But most people shouldn't be too nasty. If your really worried, thentry not to mention that stuff to much - they can't blame you for what they don't know, can they?

Si vous avez besoin de plus d'aide ou d'un ami PM juste je.:)

Hukuzo
19th November 2005, 4:40 AM
That's sick. No one should make fun of someone because of their ethnicity or beliefs. If someone does so to you, report them to a mod.

Mumage
19th November 2005, 4:48 AM
Ne vous inquiétez pas à son sujet. Les gens ne sont pas comme celui dans ces forum et plus êtrefrançais est assez frais.

Wolf Goddess
19th November 2005, 5:40 AM
Okay, why revive a thread that's over three months old?

-Gesperrt