Pictor
8th August 2005, 5:34 AM
It'd stop alot of confusion

HIM666
8th August 2005, 6:19 AM
how can I sign up

Pictor
8th August 2005, 6:21 AM
You click here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=78110)

enflamedsteelix
8th August 2005, 7:49 PM
hey i was wondering what you guys were doing i didnt know why you were putting alll that stuff *lol* o well but yea i guess ill start doing that too

InnerFlame
8th August 2005, 10:05 PM
Wow I'm confuse... where is everybody? Everyone seems to be in different places.

enflamedsteelix
8th August 2005, 10:13 PM
yea in the rpg we all split up some time ago me mew and lugia went to lugias home and now we are fighting mewtwo

furret went with arcanine for a while but is now in space with deoxys

acanine is with totodile and dragonair at blackthorn city

and absol and some other ppl just froze cause they either never posted or only posted once

Ohtachi
10th August 2005, 9:29 PM
The RPG is actually doing quite. I can't see why alot of people aren't posting. Besides, the story is Half-Way done. Alot is gonna happen now, so prepare.

Pokegurums
11th August 2005, 2:29 AM
Ok furret btw I have plans with XD001 Its part of a major suprise with my story. So is it ok if I choose to kind of play it as a NPC?

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 2:30 AM
I guess. If I knew what NPC meant.

Pokegurums
11th August 2005, 2:35 AM
NPC= Non Playable caracter do you under stand?

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 2:37 AM
Ok. Any materials you need in the RPG whether its NPC or whatever, feel free to use. Meaning yes, you can harness the power of XD001.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 4:52 AM
pokegurums you can dude with the scyther has his students mew you and i have the water guard and furret has his army of outter space pokemon*really steep jump isnt it*

spideyjvc
11th August 2005, 5:41 AM
Hey furret, are you ganna have a sequel, or a remake of this when its over?

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 5:47 AM
yea he is it says it on the sign up *dont ask why* and furret do you mind if i end the rpg right now at this moment

Electrified_Pichu
11th August 2005, 6:45 AM
Hey i got one thing to say. With what's happening now I'm really confused can you help me out?

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 6:49 AM
we just split up all the teams each player has a team of 300 or so pokemon to train and recrute new rebels i was the first to leave

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:48 AM
No, I'll end this Story. I got a HUGE ending. At least for Furret. You guys can slowly end this RPG when you wish. Once evrybody wants me to end it, I will.

The Burnt Shadow
11th August 2005, 3:27 PM
I doubt this RPG will have an ending soon since I inserted the death tree. It will take a while to destroy it since there are only certain pokemon who have the ability to destroy it like Furret. All the others can just hurt it but not actually kill it. Plus this tree's just like a part of the enemies of the story. Besides you can't expect us and the shadow pokemon to instantly get along...

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 4:37 PM
very true but i almost ended it when i said to split up and train alone for a while i would think that furret would end it and restart it after the training was over but it didnt work that way

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 9:11 PM
I'm not restrating the Shadow Pokemon War. Don't even consider that. But I am making a Sequel. Plus, The Shadow Tree will be in the Sequel so its not dying in the 1st RP, Shadow. Oh, btw, thank you Burnt Shadow for creating that evil Tree. I guarentee that Tree is a MAIN character in both RP. It also has ALMOST EVERYTHING to do with the ending of the 1st RP. That Tree was the perfect idea. ^_^

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 9:33 PM
*stands up and claps*

everyone give shadow a round of applause

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 9:34 PM
Are you being sarcastic or not?

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 9:39 PM
no im being completely serious *not sarcastic for this statment*

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 9:41 PM
Oh, sorry if I didn't understand what you said. *Feels stupid*

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 9:44 PM
yea that did seem like sarcasim but it wasnt *even thoe i love to use sarcasim* if i do sarcasim around you ill put it in italics

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:02 PM
Ok, the RPG is just about over once Burnt Shadow posts again. Then the climatic ending will take place.

spideyjvc
11th August 2005, 10:06 PM
Wow, this was a good idea Furret.
I actually left my RPG to die for this...
wait a minute...
MY RPG!!!

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:11 PM
Sorry. Please don't kill your RPG over mine. If you have your own, keep good care of it. Ok, I'm going back to post some more in the RPG.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:14 PM
its almost over *frowns* oh well time for da sequal

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:15 PM
Hey, the Sequel is gonna kick. I would turn that Frown right-side up if I were you.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:17 PM
:-D im ready for the sequal when ever you make it

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:18 PM
Well lets go and end this, then. ^_^ On to the Sequel. If someone could Teleport Furret back to the Death Tree that would end the RPG now.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:20 PM
ill see if spidey will do it but you have to ask him telepathicly thoe

so if it ends does that mean all the characters are stuck where they last were

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:21 PM
Oh, btw, Furret dosen't get captured by Cipher at the Death Tree if some of you are thinking that. Ok, lets end this. Ready to here the Ending?

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:27 PM
im getting mew to teleport the big army steelix mew arcanine and totodile made to birth island then hes goign to teleport you to the death tree

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:28 PM
Ok, thanx. I'm not gonna wait for Burnt Shadow anymore. This RPG is gonna end now. Then I'll get started on the sequel.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:29 PM
so as soon as mew tele ports furret to the death tree its over

Pictor
11th August 2005, 10:31 PM
Awesome I cant wait for the sequel

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:32 PM
Yup. The story will End. I will post one last time after Mew teleports me to the Death Tree

spideyjvc
11th August 2005, 10:55 PM
You know, I was ganna die too, but steelix saved me...
Oh well, guess your just the first one to die...
I want to die now that furret is dead...unless what i think will happen wont...
then i would like to be alive...
or would i?*hides from mental doctors trying to take him in for saying "I wanted to die first"*

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:56 PM
Did you all like my Ending? I want as many Opinions as possible.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:57 PM
it was a real good ending

and i left it as a cliff hanger for steelix and azu as well

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah, me too. Now I'm gonna start getting ready for the Sequel.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 10:59 PM
i put the end on the rpg to show it ended the first part

spideyjvc
11th August 2005, 11:00 PM
Nice, that tree did go perfectlly with the ending.
What would it have been without the tree
"Mew slapped furret" instead of the tree?
Or "a shadow pokemon slapped furret away"

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:00 PM
Thanx. But make it one post so it won't be spamming. I don't want to get on the mods bad side.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:04 PM
wow its over and all those ppl were so mad at us for going to fast and now its over

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:04 PM
But the Shadow Tree was Perfect in my opinion. But keep the opinions coming.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:07 PM
yea thte shadow tree was a good idea but how did mewtwo get un shadowed?

Nidorino99
11th August 2005, 11:08 PM
My opinion is that in the seaqual, each peson should control 2 or more pokemon. It would be cooler that way.
(PS I don't think mewtwo got purifyd)

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:10 PM
we kinda did that in this rpg lugia mew and i controled the water guard azu has clover and furret had his friends arcanine had the legendary dogs

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:10 PM
If thats what alot of people want. But I must protect the rights of the Minority, too.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:11 PM
wow furret died a horrible death i just realised you changed it

Nidorino99
11th August 2005, 11:11 PM
So I could control a small army?

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:12 PM
probably we kinda did that in this rpg too cause we kinda did control the resistance

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:13 PM
Yup. Poor Furret. He died so bad. I scare myself when it comes to what I write. If you want to control a small army, then do so. Control the RPG so it matches YOUR will. Remember. As long as you don't do anything with another Characters Pokemon.

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:15 PM
i kinda left azu clover and steelix in a cliff hanger as well

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:17 PM
Thats okay. Just tell Azmarill's creator. I'm sure he/she won't mind. This thread can also be used to discuss the sequel, okay?

enflamedsteelix
11th August 2005, 11:18 PM
ok sweet i cant wait for the sequal

Ohtachi
11th August 2005, 11:19 PM
Don't worry. The sequel will be good. Just thinking of some last ideas. Then I'll go on ahead with it.

spideyjvc
11th August 2005, 11:29 PM
I also have something to reveal about the Mew on faraway island...
but thats later...

Pokegurums
11th August 2005, 11:53 PM
If you are going to start the sequel I wont be online this weekend and next weekend Just letting you know. It looks Good we got a great rp. Best rp Ive ever been in :) 510+ POSTS!!! I am greatly looking forward to the sequel and Im going to join in too my story isnt over yet. ;)

Ohtachi
12th August 2005, 12:43 AM
Okay. I'll post the Sequel. You guys will have to Sign-Up all over again. Sorry, just the rules. I'm also allowing new members to enter the War.

Anton
12th August 2005, 1:09 AM
Okay. I'll post the Sequel. You guys will have to Sign-Up all over again. Sorry, just the rules. I'm also allowing new members to enter the War.
What the sequal should only be for the originals Im not saying that its not good to have new faces but well I dont like rping with people I knew and new ones but ill sign up anyways How long after is the sequal going to take place 2 years??

Ohtachi
12th August 2005, 1:58 AM
Its a direct sequel. Picking up right where it left off.

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 2:07 AM
when will you post it though?
will it be up by tomorrow?

Ohtachi
12th August 2005, 2:11 AM
Its up now. Go post in the Sign-Up section of Pokemon RPG.

enflamedsteelix
12th August 2005, 5:14 AM
well this is now a disscussion of the sequal to our rpg heres a alittle down low on whats going on

furret *the main char* just died steelix*me* azu and clover *2 azumaril are about to get attack by deoxys mew and lugia are finally finding out theyre true heratage and the rest of the characters are either on birth island with everyone else or fighting a losing battle against the shadow pokemon

thats basically where we ended it and where the sequal begins

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:07 AM
Hey Azu, were calling clove your GF bacause...well, she is a girl, and she is your friend right?...

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:08 AM
Well yah... but... um... Oh, I dunno! She'll probably go shadow in two though

enflamedsteelix
12th August 2005, 7:13 AM
yeah she might or just die in the rocks in waves below
but im not giong to spill what im planing

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:14 AM
Theres a discussion thread for the sequel, post there >.<

enflamedsteelix
12th August 2005, 7:15 AM
no i already started it here

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:16 AM
or maybe she might get hit by the electabuzz(It might be night time and he could just hit her if i happen to move in my sleep...he dare tries to kill me again!!!oh wait...thats not in the story yet...but that game me an idea)
Hey, I have a nemisis now, that electabuzz, and I also have annother nemisis in mind...
but thats for later...

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:19 AM
But theres no use in wasting the thread I made

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:20 AM
just delete it, it will just get confusing, furret already said that the sequel will be discussed here also...

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:26 AM
Okay, deleted. I dunno whats going to happen to Clover. Oh, and is Furret starting a new character since his old one died? Im really looking forward to the RP opening. I just hope I dont miss the first five pages, like I did with the first.
Who all do you think is going to die?

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:30 AM
maybe you wanna see what me and steelix have been talking about in a different thread?...
do you?...
I'll post it...

Xuta
12th August 2005, 7:32 AM
Well, a shadow item is how Pokes from my land become shadows, however, the reason I can sence them with my Shadow Aura is because the people who made them used energy from Ghastlys and Haunters, so they have ghost energy, not dark, starnge, no?

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:33 AM
Yah, Ill see it *Hopes it has nothing to do with Azumarril Shipping*

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:34 AM
okay, I got it...
Oh, and this is what me and steelix was talking about imperial...
__________________________________________________ _

enflamedsteelix: dude im surprised that it took 5702 pokemon to heal you and you still needed more rest but i saved you and im sure i could have saved furret as well but right now im sure he will b back

enflamedsteelix: what do you think is going to happen when i kill off azu's friend?

spideyjvc:I think that he will try to defend his little girlfriend from death...so i think you'll have a hard time killing her off...it would be more tragic(SP) if you killed her off after they confess...and you know they will...

enflamedsteelix: yea im goign to wait its going to be like this
azu: clover theres something i want to tell you
clover: me too
azu:i have always loved you
clover: i have always lo.....dyoxys hits it and clover falls off a cliff into jaged rocks and huge waves
azu:NOOOOOOOO!!!!! goes into blind rage while i help
thats what im assumeing is whats going to happen

spideyjvc: XD...thats funny*saves on computer* funny moment...and i predict that Deoxys just teleports outa nowhere and smacks her

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:37 AM
XD... Oh, God thats hilarios! I had to cover my mouth so my entire family wouldnt hear me laughng. Anyways, they may have feelings *shifty eyes*

I changed my sig, like it?

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:40 AM
I noticed it before, but it is funny, you wanna see the thred that we posted that in?
we talk alot about the RPG ther...even though its not a discussion thred...

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:42 AM
Is it the Water Balloon game? Yah, I saw it. Im curios whats going to happen in the next RP, though...

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:47 AM
oh, okay, so then you do know...do you read it, did you read the whole thing?
Theres alot of humor in it...

Xuta
12th August 2005, 7:49 AM
And then the Dyoxys teleports and Clover has a Shadow Pendant around her and floats bearing a Shadow Aura, then Xuta comes in floating in his Shadow Aura saying, "Ok, you have two options, eaither you stop cpying my powers or- umm......uhh.....ahhh......d-" and he stops floating (he can only do it for a few seconds) and hits head on the ground and says, "I will be forced to use a extra life. Wait, I lost it along time ago, DANG IT!" and puts his aura back on. Xuta is really a "All Eyes on Me" guy.

I think there' going to be alot of humor here. ^_^

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:54 AM
Xuta, there probably wont be any humor in Clover dying, its going to be horrid (yes Im going to do it). I just read the Water Ballon thread (XD Buzzed Bunny).
What do you guys think will happen in the sequel

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 7:55 AM
did you read the first one yet?
You should read it, maybe not all at once but still read it...

Pictor
12th August 2005, 7:56 AM
The first what?

spideyjvc
12th August 2005, 8:33 AM
no, I was talking about Xuta, he should read the first shadow pokemon war...

Ohtachi
12th August 2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah. Just to know what it might be like. The sequel is gonna start off pretty exciting. I'm gonna make things more actiony in the beginning.

Xuta
12th August 2005, 9:08 PM
I haven't read all of it yet.
I didn't say Clover died in what I said what happened next, I said that Dyoxys puts here in an air bubble and put a Shadow Pendent on her, then teleported her back on land where she floated with Shadow power and Dyoxys teleports away.

Nidorino99
12th August 2005, 9:15 PM
A couple of questions.furret lover, are you going to have a new furret, or are you going to add magic to the mix. And when is the sequal going to start?

Xuta
12th August 2005, 9:20 PM
"You should never ask stupid questions like "What?"-
A Snorlax falls on Xuta.
"Or this will happen, ow."

I know that had nothing to do with anything, but I laughed when I thought of it. ^_^

enflamedsteelix
12th August 2005, 9:21 PM
im still goign to kill off clover no mater what anyone says and if you want humor go read the water baloon fight spidey and i always find our self in a humorous disscussion

Pictor
13th August 2005, 12:37 AM
Steelix dont kill off Clover, im doing it...

Ohtachi
13th August 2005, 12:46 AM
Why are you guys killin' off Pokemon. Its dum unless only one important Pokemon dies. I'm using the same Furret as the one in the 1st War. You'll see what happens. But pay ATTENTION to the BEGGINING. It'll explain alot of the Furret questions.

Pictor
13th August 2005, 12:52 AM
I dunno... alot of people have been talking about killing Clover...

spideyjvc
13th August 2005, 1:05 AM
im still goign to kill off clover no mater what anyone says and if you want humor go read the water baloon fight spidey and i always find our self in a humorous disscussion

yeah, thats true XD...
thats like our official out of topic descussion thred

Ohtachi
13th August 2005, 1:54 AM
Some of you guys might be wonderin why and how EXCATLY Furret died. Well, what happened was the Shadow Tree emmited fumes that rose to the Sky and formed a HUGE Shadow Gate in the sky. It prevents anything from Teleporting in/out/on the Planet. It also prevents anything from traveling in/out of the Planet. They were also watching the smoke turn the ENTIRE sky Red. Then the Shadow Tree grew ENORMOUSLY as its Roots traveled all around the World. As Furret and Shining Mew were watching one of the Shadow Trees branches grabbed Furret and absorbed all of its energy which put Furret into shock. Then to kill it the Tree threw it off a Waterfall nearby.

EDIT: Heres a link to the Sequel. Start Posting, but make sure you follow what I said in the Shadow Pokemon 2 Sign-Up Thread and keep the Posts organized and non-spamming.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1867926#post1867926

spideyjvc
13th August 2005, 2:43 AM
Hey, where did you guys get the idea that Mew is finding his family roots? when I said I have plans for the mew from faraway island it could have ment anything...she could have even been my ex for all you know, but I guess your right...you dont know her relation to me though, and now I know that my guess was right, Steelix, didn't I tell you that Furret would come back alive as a shadow!?! Didn't I ?

Ohtachi
13th August 2005, 4:30 AM
Hes not. I got bigger plans for Furret in store. Your WAY off on this one spideyjvc. Furret is not gonna be a Shadow Pokemon any time soon. Make sure you all Read the First Post in the Shadow Pokemon War 2 Sign-Ups because I've been slowly updating it.

enflamedsteelix
13th August 2005, 5:54 AM
my twist is begining to unfold and steelix will be inactive for a while so furret if you agree to my plans and if azu agrees with me as well but if all goes well my twist will work to our advantage

Ohtachi
13th August 2005, 5:58 AM
I agree with anything your up to. Make my day. I wanna see alot of twists in this Sequel. Do whatever your up to. You have my consent.

enflamedsteelix
13th August 2005, 6:00 AM
ok now all i need is imperials permission then im ready for my twist

Pictor
13th August 2005, 6:02 AM
Permission: Granted. I like where yure going with it

enflamedsteelix
13th August 2005, 6:29 AM
like i said she might die but i said might my plan is proven to be good so imperial will you do what i said in my pm

my twist will come tomorrow so you will all have to wait until then

Sk@rmory288
13th August 2005, 7:43 AM
SOrry guys, but im sort of confused on what the plot is. I never got a chance to read the story yet. So can anyone fill me in?

spideyjvc
13th August 2005, 8:36 AM
10 years after Cipher was defeated by Shady Guy, Cipher bought the Silph Company and the Devon Corporation and now have set up Two Headquarters in Saffron and Rustboro City. All Headquarters set up in the Orre Region have been removed. As for the Shadow Pokemon Plan, Cipher has recieved aid in it by Team Snagem and Team Rocket. Now Cipher has unleashed Team Rocket, Snagem, Aqua, and Magma upon the Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, and Orre Regions. Not only that, a deadly new secret has been revealed in the Shadow Pokemon. The Shadow Virus, a disease that turns Normal Pokemon to Shadow Pokemon instantly has been placed in all newly made Shadow Pokemon. These Shadow Virus Pokemon have been let loose across the Planet. Not only that, all the Humans have been rounded up and placed in Concentration Camps by Cipher. With Cipher, Team Rocket, and Team Snagem processing Shadow Pokemon by the second, and no Humans to Protect the last of the Pokemon, its up to the Pokemon to save the Planet.
I copyed it from the first sign up thread...If you need to know more just tell me...

Sk@rmory288
13th August 2005, 5:38 PM
Thanks for the help! So can you tell me what were supposed to be doing now? Thanks again

enflamedsteelix
13th August 2005, 7:52 PM
we're suppose to be training and recruting new pokemon to help us in the finnal war against the shadow pokemon

azu i need you to be clover now otherwise i cant do my twist but i will start it right now but you must be clover now otherwise it wont work

Ohtachi
14th August 2005, 12:07 AM
Oh, btw, Furret was the Scientist all along for you guys who are curious about that. When Furret died, he was reborn as some Scientist Dude. His mission was to get his body back and help out with the War. Now that Furret is back in his new body, Furret is back in action. Oh, btw, Furret has brand new powers in the sequel. Since Furret has the power of the DNA Virus in his Veins, he has the ability to Purify Shadow Pokemon instantly with 1 touch. He also is immune to the Shadow Virus. But if Cipher were to hit Furret with the same laser they hit the virus out in space with, Furret would transform into a Deoxys. Funny and cool, huh?

enflamedsteelix
14th August 2005, 12:40 AM
man you have weird ideas sometimes but its your rpg

furret how do u like how my twist is turning out

XDLord
15th August 2005, 7:49 PM
10 years after Cipher was defeated by Shady Guy, Cipher bought the Silph Company and the Devon Corporation and now have set up Two Headquarters in Saffron and Rustboro City. All Headquarters set up in the Orre Region have been removed. As for the Shadow Pokemon Plan, Cipher has recieved aid in it by Team Snagem and Team Rocket. Now Cipher has unleashed Team Rocket, Snagem, Aqua, and Magma upon the Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, and Orre Regions. Not only that, a deadly new secret has been revealed in the Shadow Pokemon. The Shadow Virus, a disease that turns Normal Pokemon to Shadow Pokemon instantly has been placed in all newly made Shadow Pokemon. These Shadow Virus Pokemon have been let loose across the Planet. Not only that, all the Humans have been rounded up and placed in Concentration Camps by Cipher. With Cipher, Team Rocket, and Team Snagem processing Shadow Pokemon by the second, and no Humans to Protect the last of the Pokemon, its up to the Pokemon to save the Planet.
I copyed it from the first sign up thread...If you need to know more just tell me...

It wouldn't be accurate, since Snagem was trying to wreck up Cipher in XD. Maybe this is Snagem's Cipher, or they were forced into helping Cipher?

Pictor
16th August 2005, 3:10 AM
They were very powerful at the time, and took over Snagem

spideyjvc
16th August 2005, 7:46 AM
Well, my brother is my Nemisess...
Do you like?
but Electabuzz still hasn't come back for the kill yet...
but he WILL!!!

Ohtachi
16th August 2005, 11:29 AM
Lol. Well, the power struggle has ended and Cipher came out on top.

Xuta
23rd August 2005, 2:30 AM
Shadow Items and Plesto Islands Pokes are now realeased! Plesto Shadows can be easly purified, just take the Shadow Pendent off and toss it away! The ones that arn't being effected by the Pendents are Legendarys and Ghost Pokes.

Nidorino99
23rd August 2005, 2:34 AM
hey, furret Lover? Can you take me off the list? I don't have the time to continue. Sorry.

Ohtachi
23rd August 2005, 11:34 AM
Okay. I'll take you off the list. The Story is basically almost over, anyways.

enflamedsteelix
23rd August 2005, 7:20 PM
why are people evolving left and right then gaining the power to ko mew in 3 seconds can you please explane this to me

XDLord
23rd August 2005, 7:55 PM
Thats simply Scizor. I never fought Mew with Blade and besides, the fight with Celebi was a couple poster because it was 14 to one.

enflamedsteelix
23rd August 2005, 8:00 PM
i never said that u did that i was just saying is all

spideyjvc
25th August 2005, 11:12 PM
Did anyone see what just happend to Mew?
was anyone expecting that?

XDLord
25th August 2005, 11:18 PM
I don't care BTW.

spideyjvc
26th August 2005, 12:54 AM
doesn't matter...you dont?...
(T_T)...(~_~)...(~o~)...(~O~)...

Electrified_Pichu
26th August 2005, 12:59 AM
Oh no Mew leave Toto alone.

Anywayz I think it's awesome what you did.
Friend vs. friend.

hmmmmm..... Should i have Toto become shadow...... or Al saves him in time and yet gets turned into a shadow himself... or they both stay non shadow.. hmmmmmm difficult difficult

Ohtachi
26th August 2005, 2:48 AM
Each of us has a different story. What happens in that story is up to the Author, not the Critics. Btw, anyone wanna give feedback on Furret's story. Just wanna know.

spideyjvc
26th August 2005, 3:11 AM
I like how Furret turned super, oh, and not its time for a little trick

XDLord
26th August 2005, 8:13 PM
Pichu's gonna get out of his Enraged mode after Evil Mew is dealt with. Still, he's better then before because I used DNA virus too.

Ohtachi
26th August 2005, 9:22 PM
I want your guys input on what the Ending should be like. Would you like a Happy, Sad, or Cliffhanger Ending? Let me know here so I can design the Ending now. Thanx. ^_^

miles0624
26th August 2005, 9:24 PM
I want your guys input on what the Ending should be like. Would you like a Happy, Sad, or Cliffhanger Ending? Let me know here so I can design the Ending now. Thanx. ^_^
I would like all three.

spideyjvc
26th August 2005, 10:46 PM
Oh, furret, I wanna know,is it possible to put up prolougues after the story if it's a happy ending?
(P.s. I would like a cliffhanger ending, but you said that there would be no pt.3...thats pretty wiered as cliffhangers usualy only happen when theres a sequel, like in pt.1...
but if theres not going to be a pt.3 then I vote on sad ending, if there is, then clifhanger ^_^))

Ohtachi
26th August 2005, 11:03 PM
Okay, how about this? How many people would like a Cliffhanger? I don't mind a Cliffhanger Hanging, or a Part 3. It'll take me a bit to make the Plot, but no problem. *Grins*

miles0624
27th August 2005, 12:06 AM
I would if you want to.

Xuta
27th August 2005, 12:13 AM
I think Cliff Hanger is nice.

spideyjvc
27th August 2005, 1:34 AM
Cliffhanger(^_^)

XDLord
27th August 2005, 2:38 AM
Okay, how about this? How many people would like a Cliffhanger? I don't mind a Cliffhanger Hanging, or a Part 3. It'll take me a bit to make the Plot, but know problem. *Grins*

Meh, it all depends. If it's the final war, then no, just go w/ Happy or Sad. But if it's with the Tree Of Death war or a random event, then yes. We still have to destroy 7 factories and get over with Shadow Mew and other important Pokemon, although SL has been purified.

Pokegurums
27th August 2005, 3:11 AM
Meh, it all depends. If it's the final war, then no, just go w/ Happy or Sad. But if it's with the Tree Of Death war or a random event, then yes. We still have to destroy 7 factories and get over with Shadow Mew and other important Pokemon, although SL has been purified.
I also agree with this statment. Sl will help with the death tree war although I do have a bit more story with shadow lugia (my lugias mother) and i do have more plot in progress.

miles0624
27th August 2005, 4:17 AM
I also agree with this statment. Sl will help with the death tree war although I do have a bit more story with shadow lugia (my lugias mother) and i do have more plot in progress.
Can you come on.I am waiting for you at lugia iland.

Ohtachi
27th August 2005, 5:13 AM
Ok, we'll make a Part 3 that will have to do with the Final War and the Destruction of the Death Tree. Since you guys also are still in the Middle of several Plots, this makes another perfect oppurtunity. So this will be a Trilogy. We'll rap up this one soon.

miles0624
27th August 2005, 5:19 AM
Lets leave someone on a cliff.You dont have to do this.We can rap it up here.

Ohtachi
27th August 2005, 5:26 AM
Most of you guys are in the Middle of Plots. I want those that want to finish their Plots in #2 to do so. Just because your not excatly in a Plot right now dosen't mean that I'm gonna End this right now.

miles0624
27th August 2005, 5:30 AM
Most of you guys are in the Middle of Plots. I want those that want to finish their Plots in #2 to do so. Just because your not excatly in a Plot right now dosen't mean that I'm gonna End this right now.
no i mean end our plots right in this second one.

enflamedsteelix
27th August 2005, 6:41 AM
we really still have lots of plans oh and miles im steelix nice to meet you *cough you suck at this cough*
but we cant just end out plots now cause what if we have special plans with each character

furret if you dont mind can i post the last ending in the rp i have a really good idea for a cliff hanger since theres a pt 3 and this time let only the people from teh 1st rpg in and a choice few from the 2nd one ok just tell me if i can or not and im glad to be contious again

miles0624
27th August 2005, 6:44 AM
nevermind.I was meaning keep going on this one till everbody is finshed if he does not want to do a new one.

enflamedsteelix
27th August 2005, 6:47 AM
but this is a good trillagy so he probably will keep it going we still need to finish the war kill the death tree detroy all the shadow bases and purifiy all the shadow pokemon and thats a lot of things to do so im pretty sure there will be another rpg

miles0624
27th August 2005, 6:48 AM
but this is a good trillagy so he probably will keep it going we still need to finish the war kill the death tree detroy all the shadow bases and purifiy all the shadow pokemon and thats a lot of things to do so im pretty sure there will be another rpg
Ok,now you know what i mean.

Ohtachi
28th August 2005, 1:41 AM
Once everyone is ready to move on, I shall End the RP. enflamedsteelix, you haven't been Posting in the War in a LONG time.

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:20 AM
for gods sake i was in a coma since tuesday then i had school so im sorry for being gone for so long but im back now and ready to post

and on a side note miles is the worst rpg-er in the history of history

Ohtachi
28th August 2005, 5:23 AM
Your not exactly the best RPGer either. Your Grammar sucks, too. What do you mean by Coma? Were you really in Coma?

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:28 AM
yes really in a coma but my grammer is just they way i type on the com but if you want me to do proper grammer i will if you want to know the story of how i got in a coma ill post in my next one and btw my rpg started

miles0624
28th August 2005, 5:37 AM
for gods sake i was in a coma since tuesday then i had school so im sorry for being gone for so long but im back now and ready to post

and on a side note miles is the worst rpg-er in the history of history
This is my first time on rpg.I know i am bad at it but I will get better at it.

Ohtachi
28th August 2005, 5:39 AM
enflamedsteelix, anymore of this Flaming towards miles0624 and you'll be removed from the RP. So it STOPS NOW.

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:41 AM
im sorry miles im just messing with you sometimes i just dont know when to quit is all so im sorry if i offended you in any way

no one is perfect so ill stop now

miles0624
28th August 2005, 5:43 AM
im sorry miles im just messing with you sometimes i just dont know when to quit is all so im sorry if i offended you in any way

no one is perfect so ill stop now
No it is ok.I am still new to it.So i know i am a little bad.Plus i took what you said as selfestime.Sorry if i spelled that wrong.It wasn't offensive.

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:44 AM
well ill be seeing you in the rpg then ^_^

Ohtachi
28th August 2005, 5:46 AM
Thak you, enflamedsteelix, for resolving this issue. This is actually my 1st RP, too (Except for the 1st Shadow Pokemon War, Sky-High, and Sky-High *Revised Edition*).

Currently, I'm taking Peer Counseling in High School, so I'm gonna be a Peer Mediator.

miles0624
28th August 2005, 5:49 AM
Right now pokegrums is supposed to do something with us so i am waiting for him but i can improvise.

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:52 AM
well i think he went to bed so i dont think he will be back soon but improvising is what you should do when it is needed for your plot

miles0624
28th August 2005, 6:17 AM
I have posted but everthing i post will either go away from his plot are make it closer.This time it made it closer.Oh yeah you can post now.I have a surprise comming up.I am waiting for the right moment.You can guess what happenes.

spideyjvc
28th August 2005, 6:56 AM
Oh, I have a perfect enemy for the 3rd one...(it might be pretty obvious though...I mean, REALLY, obvious if you where actually reading my post...)

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 7:02 AM
fear electabuz mostlikely probably different but maybe not

miles0624
28th August 2005, 7:03 AM
Oh, I have a perfect enemy for the 3rd one...(it might be pretty obvious though...I mean, REALLY, obvious if you where actually reading my post...)
Let me guess shadow mew.

Pokegurums
28th August 2005, 3:50 PM
Right now pokegrums is supposed to do something with us so i am waiting for him but i can improvise.
Its ok if you improvise but not to a extreme. Im not on as much the reason is that 1 im very busy 2 schools going to start soon 3 I have a job to do ok. Last night i felt very sick and couldnt be on the comp because i get severe headaces when im on the comp for too long a period of time 6+ hrs. I also felt nausious last night. ok

steelwater
28th August 2005, 8:07 PM
hello everyone im steelwater enflamed sister and i just joined the war so id just think id say hi ^_^

miles0624
28th August 2005, 8:10 PM
Hello back.

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 8:13 PM
hey sis pika is making you a sig so please remember to thank him ~_~ this time

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 1:36 AM
Expext a Big Cliffhanger Ending everyone this Time. That is all I can say for now.

miles0624
29th August 2005, 2:00 AM
When will the clifhanger happen.

enflamedsteelix
29th August 2005, 2:32 AM
most likely its goign to be the end of the rpg um furret would you mind if i post the last post cause i have a great idea for the last post for a cliff hanger for everyone else

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 2:56 AM
Fine, enflamedsteelix. I'll let you guys know when the End shall come.

miles0624
29th August 2005, 2:57 AM
Ok thanks.

XDLord
29th August 2005, 4:05 AM
hello everyone im steelwater enflamed sister and i just joined the war so id just think id say hi ^_^

Hey, nice to see you.

spideyjvc
29th August 2005, 4:38 AM
1.Id like to say Hi to Steelix's sis.

2.I need to introduce the enemy before the end(Its a enemy for all, and may be harder to beat than shadow tree, so watch out!...It's pretty obvious though)

Pictor
29th August 2005, 3:04 PM
Yah... I havent been active in a LONG time. So... Il probably just make another character for GWASP3 (Great War Against the Shadow Pokemon 3). Or if someone can tell me where I am (Or if Clover is died... ENFLAMED)

steelwater
29th August 2005, 4:36 PM
oh my god something worse then an evil tree!!!!
and clover isnt dead i think shes with my brother *i think*

XDLord
29th August 2005, 6:34 PM
1.Id like to say Hi to Steelix's sis.

2.I need to introduce the enemy before the end(Its a enemy for all, and may be harder to beat than shadow tree, so watch out!...It's pretty obvious though)

I believe only Furret Lover can introduce the enemy. Can't be Shadow Mew, Furret told everyone to get done w/ their storylines before SW2 ended. Who is it, BTW?

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 10:49 PM
No, it can be Shadow Mew. You guys do what you want and let me know when you want to End this. I'm basically Ready to End it, myself.

XDLord
29th August 2005, 11:10 PM
When we mop up EM and Ivysaur evolves, basically.

spideyjvc
30th August 2005, 12:26 AM
I'll intoduce the new enemy soon.
I still cant believe you guys cant get what the enemy is...oh well, i'll reveal it in a cuople of post.

miles0624
30th August 2005, 1:53 AM
I'll intoduce the new enemy soon.
I still cant believe you guys cant get what the enemy is...oh well, i'll reveal it in a cuople of post.
Is it shadow mew.Or is it a pokemon that was with shadow mew.

Ohtachi
30th August 2005, 1:54 AM
I'm not guessing at your Enemy. Reveal it when you wish.

Pictor
30th August 2005, 3:08 AM
Furret, I love your new name xD, but you might want to put your old name in there.

But... when will GWASP3 start

spideyjvc
30th August 2005, 4:32 AM
Whenever every one wants it to start

Pictor
30th August 2005, 3:14 PM
I Wanna Start

XDLord
30th August 2005, 8:15 PM
Meh, just need to finish of Cipher Navel Base and get Ivysaur to evolve, then I'm done.

spideyjvc
30th August 2005, 8:31 PM
The new enemy's coming up,
oh, next post i'll reveal the new enemy...I was waiting for steelix to purify me, but because everyone wants it to end, he'll have to purify me in pt.3

miles0624
30th August 2005, 9:06 PM
I just have to beat this base.It will be done in about two post.

Ohtachi
30th August 2005, 9:48 PM
Uh-huh. Well just let me know and enflamedsteelix can End this.

spideyjvc
30th August 2005, 11:30 PM
Im done ^_^, oh, and made sprites for XD002 and his shadow form...

XD002 (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/Spideyjvc/XD002trans.png)

XD002's shadow form (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/Spideyjvc/XD002shadow.png)

XDLord
30th August 2005, 11:38 PM
I'm done, and BTW, XD002 won't be the final enemy, the rest of the Shadow Pokemon and Cipher will be.

miles0624
30th August 2005, 11:41 PM
I am ready.I just finshed beating he shadow pokemon near the lugia iland.

spideyjvc
30th August 2005, 11:51 PM
I'm done, and BTW, XD002 won't be the final enemy, the rest of the Shadow Pokemon and Cipher will be.

I know he wont, but he will be a enemy!

miles0624
30th August 2005, 11:54 PM
cool pics. by the way.

spideyjvc
31st August 2005, 12:37 AM
Thanx ^_^
If you noticed I made the ears pointy ^_^

Ohtachi
31st August 2005, 2:10 AM
Ok, I believe everybody is Ready for the Final Battle. I'll give enflamedsteelix the Okay to End it Tomorrow as I have to leave soon.

steelwater
31st August 2005, 2:36 AM
sorry me and my bro have been gone my computer erased the site off our hard drives so we havnt been able to log on or even find the site so we were stuck so we are going to post now and need to catch up

enflamedsteelix
31st August 2005, 2:36 AM
sorry me and my sis have been gone my computer erased the site off our hard drives so we havnt been able to log on or even find the site so we were stuck so we are going to post now and need to catch up

furret is it ready to end cause if everyone is ready to end then ill do it

steelwater
31st August 2005, 2:41 AM
i forgot is the death tree still alive?

Ohtachi
31st August 2005, 2:42 AM
Wait until Tomorrow cause I have to get off in a minute. Then I won't be back on until Tomorrow. So no more Posting.

enflamedsteelix
31st August 2005, 2:58 AM
no more posting period?

miles0624
31st August 2005, 3:27 AM
No more posting.NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I was about to go to the deaft tree.

spideyjvc
31st August 2005, 8:46 AM
He he, you missed your chance to purify me steelix, if anything like that happens again, just e-mail me at my yahoo adress ^_^(spideyjvc@yahoo.com *duh!*)

enflamedsteelix
31st August 2005, 5:29 PM
i was kept off the site so i had no way of going on and for some reason my com wasnt working but now im ready to post again

miles0624
31st August 2005, 6:31 PM
Can we post now.

Ohtachi
31st August 2005, 9:57 PM
Yes. As a matter of fact, enflamedsteelix, you can end it now. Tell your Sister that I'm making SPW3 so she can Sign-Up there, too. I'll Post it up soon.

miles0624
31st August 2005, 10:22 PM
I can't wait.

steelwater
1st September 2005, 1:08 AM
my bro is ending it right now so he is going to control some of the chars a little bit like theyre movements and such that is all he is going to be like

"the group*being all of us* teleported to the area that marked the last of this war win or lose"

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 1:17 AM
ok guys i ended it so dont post ok

Ohtachi
1st September 2005, 1:51 AM
Thanks. I should have the Sign-Up Threads up soon enough. ^_^

miles0624
1st September 2005, 1:52 AM
Ok.I will be the first one there.

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 3:36 AM
and so the 2nd trilagy ends and the 3rd begins

Pictor
1st September 2005, 3:41 AM
Ok, do Clover and Azu still the power of the hearts? Or do they just... not exist

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 3:56 AM
your still there somewhere like on the front line with us and nice new name btw

but im sure azu is right by steelix arnt they like best friends

Pictor
1st September 2005, 3:57 AM
Yep, is Clover still living (... -_-)

Pokegurums
1st September 2005, 4:00 AM
I finally posted after a long break im been lurking but i think i got a idea of what to do in p3 I posted my finaly for p2 ill join in with the front lines. I will soon reval a specal secret.

miles0624
1st September 2005, 4:01 AM
Can we start on the third one.All of us are at the deaft tree.What is going to happen with em.

EDIT:You could end like this before it is closed.Will we be able to beat the deaft ,will shadow mew post a treat,will we all die form the deaft tree.staytonned for the third part.

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 4:07 AM
now that will reveal my long awaited plot muahahahh my plot will be used and activated soon so be on ur toes

miles0624
1st September 2005, 4:09 AM
You could end like this before it is closed.Will we be able to beat the deaft ,will shadow mew post a treat,will we all die form the deaft tree.staytonned for the third part.

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 4:23 AM
i ended it already the 2nd one ends with everyone charging towards battle and the 3rd war starts with us fighting the tree and i have a twist about it so please just bare with me

miles0624
1st September 2005, 4:25 AM
Ok we will.I can't wait till it starts.

spideyjvc
1st September 2005, 9:21 AM
WHY ARE PEOPLE CONTROLLING XD002!!!...
Now that is my character, so if you control him its controling my character (Because Mew is dead now)
and you dont even know XD002's movesets yet...and he cant be hit in shadow form, he turns into a liquid like substance, however any attack that does not make physical contact with him in shadow form can hurt him...

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 4:53 PM
i only controled the chars to finish up the rpg but i left mew and furret alone

Pokegurums
1st September 2005, 6:26 PM
And next time, I really willl close it if it has pathetic tiny posts like this one has. This rpg it a hell-hole of grammtical horror

So much for a good rpg the mods say this rp is pure crap. I feel auful because all my post have gramitacal errors (I have no time to put my post through word) and PPL STOP POSTING OFF TOPIC IN THE RPG thats what this thread is for...

Ohtachi
1st September 2005, 9:50 PM
Some people aren't that good in Grammar. The Mod was correct in his statement, though.

miles0624
1st September 2005, 10:33 PM
When will we start the third one.

Ohtachi
1st September 2005, 10:39 PM
The Final War is gonna be the most Emotional. Lots of things will be lost, but maybe a World will be gained.

Listen Carefully at what I just said. I will Post up the Sign-Up soon.

Xuta
2nd September 2005, 12:06 AM
Uh...I'm going to have to drop out now, since I can only have one character and I have to start at the Death Tree, I'm not done with my storyline so I'm stuck.
Plus, even if I could kill off Zap, that would leave an egg of a Plesto Island Pokemon, so I don't know if I could use him.

cdra1617
2nd September 2005, 1:10 AM
-_- I'm sorry people, I was inactive in the first, gone in the second... but I'm back, and I'm ready to have some crazy fun with this.
I have a twist but uh...it may not be okay so only if it's ok with Super Furret/Pac-Man Jr. person... should I pm it to you?

enflamedsteelix
2nd September 2005, 1:26 AM
ok this is being morphed into the shadow 3 disscussion on ok ppl

cdra1617
2nd September 2005, 1:36 AM
Yes. Three is here and so am I. Yay! *happy dance* Alright, to clairify:
Hydra was in the first war and let's just say she -met a guy Dragonair and his trainer and helped them and -fought small, unnoticed packs of shadows while the second war was on. She remained pure and now she is back!!!
Now it is time to have crazy fun. :)

spideyjvc
2nd September 2005, 2:36 AM
pt.3 yay!!!...
and Mews dead, so dont use XD002 in pt.3...
because now its my char k ^_^

Ohtachi
2nd September 2005, 3:02 AM
Well, go Sign-Up. Members who want to be in Part 3 can use any Pokemon they want. It can even be a Shadow Pokemon if they want it to be. Your Pokemon Character can be Good or Bad. Sorry you have to leave, Xuta. We'll miss you (I will.).

enflamedsteelix
2nd September 2005, 3:18 AM
bye bye xuta look at nana nana hey hey hye good bye one

this nana hey good bye (http://www.buzz-bin.com/remotecontrol2new.htm)

cdra1617
2nd September 2005, 4:03 AM
Yay! I thought my computer would never let me do that. I have a plan this time, and I am HAPPY!!! Yay!

Ohtachi
2nd September 2005, 11:29 AM
Welcome back, cdra1617. I missed you and Dragonair.

cdra1617
2nd September 2005, 1:58 PM
*Big puppy-dog eyes* You really missed me!!! I didn't really do squat, so I didn't think anyone would. :)

Electrified_Pichu
2nd September 2005, 3:00 PM
NO!! I have to kill off Al now......... :( :( :( :( O well.......

XDLord
2nd September 2005, 8:47 PM
Uh...I'm going to have to drop out now, since I can only have one character and I have to start at the Death Tree, I'm not done with my storyline so I'm stuck.
Plus, even if I could kill off Zap, that would leave an egg of a Plesto Island Pokemon, so I don't know if I could use him.

No prob, just PM Furret with the rest of the story, or make a new Plesto Island character.

Ohtachi
2nd September 2005, 9:19 PM
Well, its up to her/him. Whatever she would like to do about da situation.

spideyjvc
2nd September 2005, 10:12 PM
Yay...it's up ^_^...
but Mew's dead...
But nobody knows this for sure, so some might think that Mew is still in there somewhere

Ohtachi
2nd September 2005, 10:17 PM
I see, so Shining Mew is Dead? Uh-huh. Is it Shining Shadow Mew now? Lol.

XDLord
2nd September 2005, 10:21 PM
Well, I suppose purifiying XD002 would do no good unless it split them apart, so we might have to kill XD002, or Shining Mew somehow gets control for a few seconds and uses a kamikaze attack or something like that.

Pokegurums
2nd September 2005, 10:44 PM
I dont really get it why all of a sudden we have to go by the pokemon book and use every rule it has limiting creativity. I think because of this it really makes the rp a lot less interisting.... and may not be so great due to lack of a "fun factor" thank goodness this is ending so soon because it will get boring if theres too many rules I learned that lesson trust me.

Ohtachi
2nd September 2005, 10:59 PM
Well, if you don't like the Rules, leave. Without Rules, then an RP will run rampant with Jackasses and I don't want it. The Fun Factor is how you make the RP turn out when the Story starts. Btw, don't insult my Story and how I do it. Okay?! I'm 5 Seconds from removing you off the list.

Pokegurums
2nd September 2005, 11:12 PM
-_- ok just dont be so rude I once made a rpg with too many rules in it ppl didnt like the idea I agree too few rules = more jack*** you really need some balance but story creativity isnt enough some times. (btw i don't care if im removed I have no time for this any ways becides i ran out of good story)

I guess things just turned into mush.. maybe the mod is right this is a hell hole of an rp.

Anton
2nd September 2005, 11:14 PM
hey i dont mind the rules and just so you know Their will be another XD00 but im not going to give it away all i can tell you is that you guys will have a hell of a time rying to purify him. Now if youi guys read that and did not notice any clues you are well how do i put this with out being rude not dumb but you just dont pay attention puch so reread it a few times and see some of the clues hehe this is going to be great!! ANd guys when Im done with XD003 youll see what happens to the other XDs!!
Note: Do not give away anythin!! I want the others to figure the clues out!!