PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

The Red Butterfly
21st March 2006, 1:21 AM
yep^^ anyway i wasn't too sure but i already have twelve and ten (and those were like the third and fourth books i got XD ) but i still want to find out stuff in the eleventh.....i getpaid this week so i might be able to get both and if i waittill next month for the thirteenth I'll be all caught up :D (and Velsper i thought you were waay farther than the 8th book!!)

Minami Itsuki
21st March 2006, 1:25 AM
yep^^ anyway i wasn't too sure but i already have twelve and ten (and those were like the third and fourth books i got XD ) but i still want to find out stuff in the eleventh.....i getpaid this week so i might be able to get both and if i waittill next month for the thirteenth I'll be all caught up :D (and Velsper i thought you were waay farther than the 8th book!!)

*cough*

I only have 8 books, but my damn friends spoil it for me >< They wouldn't even lend me their copies of Book 9 and above ;__; Some friends!

*huggles Akito* XD

The Red Butterfly
21st March 2006, 9:51 PM
well i find out my spoiles from these peeps here (and i'm happy about it i LOVE spoilers^^) and i like finding out more spoilers so i'm perfectly fine with it!!! doesnt Kyoko have the same hair color as Kyo????

Xiang
21st March 2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah she does- it's almost like they're related.

(And for heaven's sake, I know that they're not related! I just think so. -_-)

Minami Itsuki
22nd March 2006, 12:45 AM
Voila:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB_060.gif

I think Kyoko has a darker shade of orange though. ^^

I hate it when people spoil stuff for me. ;__; FB's my fave manga and it spoils the experience when I know what'll happen next ><

Of course they already told me about Akito's secret and Kyoko's spoiler...so it ain't too suspenseful to me anymore. ;__;

I'm getting Book 9 to 11 tomorrow! :) Our manga store just got a new shipment of FB mangas XD

Eternity Absol
22nd March 2006, 12:58 AM
So, when is Akito revealed to be a girl?! Because I've heard it's in book 17, or 11. When will I ever know? -perturbed- It's still kinda scary to imagine, though! Besides, 17 hasn't been released in America yet, so a lot of us will have to wait. D:

Xiang
22nd March 2006, 1:01 AM
That's so funny- but they still are alike. xP

I just read Volume 11, and like whoa. A little bit of Hiro and Kisa (Kiro) in there, but enough to please me. :)

The Red Butterfly
22nd March 2006, 11:55 PM
eleven is good?????? i moght get it next^^ also Eternity Absol I don't beileve it's in book eleven MP told me that a while ago so ya us Americans still hav a LONG way to go :,(

Mysteria Pearl
23rd March 2006, 12:12 AM
11 is so adorible! very gushy and Kyo x Tohru! buy a million coppies! But someone stupid who hasn't read 11 had to have put that thing about Akito being a girl in the 11th book topic. It's way, way, way in the future. WAY. I'bve had to explain that like 1,000,000,000 times. (here's where Akito comes out a bit in my attitude) STOP ASKING! people who've already read where it is even still ask... *sigh* (back to Tohru) So! I had a very happy birthday, thank you, and I got the second DVD as a present! :D I keep crying @ the Hatori epi!

EDIT!
btw: I've read 1-22 now, just briefly and skimmed 15-22, but fully read the rest. seen the whole anime. really good. love Kyo's voice so much! Go Jerry Jewell!

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 12:15 AM
11 is so adorible! very gushy and Kyo x Tohru! buy a million coppies! But someone stupid who hasn't read 11 had to have put that thing about Akito being a girl in the 11th book topic. It's way, way, way in the future. WAY. I'bve had to explain that like 1,000,000,000 times. (here's where Akito comes out a bit in my attitude) STOP ASKING! people who've already read where it is even still ask... *sigh* (back to Tohru) So! I had a very happy birthday, thank you, and I got the second DVD as a present! :D I keep crying @ the Hatori epi!

I always cry when I read about Hatori at Book 2. ;__; Especially Tohru's comment:

"Hatori-san...is too kind of a person...I'm crying because...he was worried about me. Even though he might be the one...who needs kindness most right now."

;__;

I don't know, but I think Hatori is cooler in the manga. Hmm....

The Red Butterfly
23rd March 2006, 12:16 AM
The Hatori story (that ryhmes heehee..) anyway i thought it was terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FELT SO BAD FOR HATORI!!!!!!!! him and Kanan were so cute!!! :(

Eternity Absol
23rd March 2006, 12:18 AM
Yeah, that was always really sad. Eh, my birthday is gonna svck, because no one's coming. As usual. THAT makes me cry.

Mysteria Pearl
23rd March 2006, 12:25 AM
I'm happy that at least, the hott, tall, doctor Hatori ends up with Teacher Mayuko Shiraki :D They're so adorible together

did u kno?: Mayuko was one of Kana's best friends, so she knows that Hatori can erase people's memories

*glomp* If I knew u un-vertually, I'd come!

Eternity Absol
23rd March 2006, 12:31 AM
Awh, really? Thank you! ^_^ I usually always dread my birthday because no one comes. AND people (family crap, etc) forget. e_e;

Mysteria Pearl
23rd March 2006, 12:38 AM
that is so mean of them! WEll, just make huge paper cut outs of you fav anime characters! That might work!

anybody know where I can find scans of chappie 123-124 in English?

The Red Butterfly
23rd March 2006, 1:05 AM
nope sorry and u should write "my birthday" on your 4head cuz then they'd feel ten times worse for forgettin cuz it WAS right there on your head!! and yes i'd come too^^ i like b-day partys!! and she knows Hatori can erase memories ("supress") i knew she was friends with Kana but i didn't know that (also doesn't she know him, ayaa and shigure r zodiac members??) wasn't Kana a sohma too???? (i know a lot of ?'s) also Hatori is HOTT!! I love him he's so cute (as is Kyo)

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 1:06 AM
Aww, if you want me to draw any of the characters, just PM me and I'll try. Actually I would do that anytime, but I don't think anyone knows xP That must feel awful.

And poor Momiji (treatment from his mummy). Poor Momiji in Volume 11. Akito is evil. >.o But she can also be cool.

I dunno- I go by volume instead of chapter xD

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 1:18 AM
nope sorry and u should write "my birthday" on your 4head cuz then they'd feel ten times worse for forgettin cuz it WAS right there on your head!! and yes i'd come too^^ i like b-day partys!! and she knows Hatori can erase memories ("supress") i knew she was friends with Kana but i didn't know that (also doesn't she know him, ayaa and shigure r zodiac members??) wasn't Kana a sohma too???? (i know a lot of ?'s) also Hatori is HOTT!! I love him he's so cute (as is Kyo)

You lurv Hatori eh? You want my old avy? The one with snow. Or didja save it already? XD

Akito is ebil. For a reason. I still get sad when I think about Akito. ;__;

And that's why I lurv her. XD

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 1:20 AM
And I love the animation in your sig- Koneko Sasuke! x3

I love Kisa, Hiro, then together, Momiji, Kyo, and Kisa. Don't forget Kisa!

She's just so darn cute. ^_^

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 1:22 AM
Awww...of course I won't.

Kisa's a little chick. :3 Cute.

Oh yeah. Can everyone tell me their Zodiac? I have a surprise. >8D

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 1:23 AM
;o; I'm the dog (Shigure). I wish I was the Tiger like Kisa-chan x3

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 1:34 AM
I'ma dragon so.... (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB%20Years/FB_131.png)

Ratiasu (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB%20Years/FB_130.png)

I just saw how cute Akito is when he's angry. <3

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 2:11 AM
xP My sis is the Rabbit. If you can get that one too. :D

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 2:14 AM
xP My sis is the Rabbit. If you can get that one too. :D

You told me I rocked, so yep. ;) (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB%20Years/FB_139.png)

BTW. For everyone: What's your favorite FB quote from the manga?

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 2:16 AM
Kyo: You really are hopeless. (To Tohru)

Momiji: *pops in* Kyo's got the hotts!

I loved that, that was so funny.

And the part about the foolish traveler and Momiji's uber smartness. And the image of Momiji as a handsome man :3 And when Tohru found out that Haru and Momiji were both the same age- one year younger than them. And she slept with him too x3

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 2:21 AM
Kyo: You really are hopeless. (To Tohru)

Momiji: *pops in* Kyo's got the hotts!

I loved that, that was so funny.

And the part about the foolish traveler and Momiji's uber smartness. And the image of Momiji as a handsome man :3 And when Tohru found out that Haru and Momiji were both the same age- one year younger than them. And she slept with him too x3

What a coincidence. O__o; I'm rereading Book 3 right now XD

"No. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm the one who couldn't protect you. But despite that, you thought only of me till the very end. If that is the depth of her love...if that was why she became so sick...then it's not right for her to suffer.

Thank you Kana. It's all right now. There's nothing to hurt anymore.

Oh God...please let her...find someone who can make her happy. I pray. Even if I die surrounded by snow that never melts...I don't care. Please....please...."

I swear I cried after reading that. It will forever be my favorite quote....

Megchan
23rd March 2006, 2:29 AM
So, when is Akito revealed to be a girl?! Because I've heard it's in book 17, or 11. When will I ever know? -perturbed- It's still kinda scary to imagine, though! Besides, 17 hasn't been released in America yet, so a lot of us will have to wait. D:
Volume 17, chapter 97 to be specific.

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 2:30 AM
I know... Takaya is excellent at digging deeper below the surface of thinking and potraying emotion well... :')

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 2:34 AM
I know... Takaya is excellent at digging deeper below the surface of thinking and potraying emotion well... :')

Yep. And she has great humor too.

I laughed during that one oekaki when Shigure says:

"YUKI'S A GIRL!!" XD

Typhlogirl
23rd March 2006, 6:47 AM
:P I'm Year of the Horse...betcha can't get that one.

Fav quote?

I have a few.

"YOU'RE TOO STUPID! YOUR EXTENT OF STUPIDITY IS LIKE A DEMONS CURSE! IT'S RETARDED! IT'S A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF STUPID! A MAN LIKE YOU HAS NO RIGHT TO BASK IN THE BEAUTY OF SUMMER! NO RIGHT! PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!"

From Vol. 9. Shigure yelling at Kyo. XDDDD

And from Vol. 8...

Ayame: "No need to stand on ceremony, I'm on a roll today! In line with your desires, I'll sew one that says 'Kagura forever'!"

Kyo: "DON'T COME NEAR ME WITH THAT NEEDLE, YOU SICKO! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Ayame: "And how about I sew one that says 'Yuki Forever' just for you Tohru? COME! TAKE OFF THAT BLOUSE IMMEDIATELY AND I SHALL GET TO WORK!"

Everyone else (Yuki, Kyo, Shigure): "EH?!!? YOU!!"

Eeh ehe eh...perverted Aya...XDDD

-;157;

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 1:52 PM
I'm a genius. I can get anything. ;) (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB%20Years/FB_145.jpg)

That one from Shigure is pretty cool XD

The Red Butterfly
23rd March 2006, 9:58 PM
I loved all the quotes and Takaya is very good at adding humor and very sad storys :( my fave quotes:

well i love Velspers quote so no need to re-write it if everyone already saw^^

also here's another one:
Arisa: Yo boys! Wanna see her in a bikini or a one peice?
Kyo&Yuki: Don't Ask Me!
Arisa: Hey i'm talking to you! Get over here and help out!
Kyo:Look you...you don't bring guys to a place like this!
Arisa: Then you shouldn't've come with us.
Kyo: YOU DRAGGED US HERE BY FORCE!
Arisa: Exactley. So what's with the attitude? It's not like were asking what kind of panties you like!
Kyo:HAVE SOME SHAME WOMEN!!! (I'm begging you!)

lol, i loved it when i read that and the expressions Kyo and Yuki made r priceless^^ as for the Momiji and his Mutti story......I ALMOST CRIED!!!! THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!! His mom is horrible to erase him from her memeories and Momiji was such a good sport about ti and his speech on no memory is to good to or to bad to forget and then saying he's selfish for wanting his mom to keep trying (I would have done the same thing as tohru if I were her) :( also yes I do Love Hatori^^

edit: my other fave quote: I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're sad memories. Even if they only hurt me. Even if they're memories that i'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying without running away...if I keep trying then someday...someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I beileve that...I want to beileve that. Because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's okay to forget. that's why..that's why I didn't want mama to forget...i wanted her to keep rtying, but that was my selfhiness. Someday we'll overcome the pain...and we'll have precious memories! (I know long post....)

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 11:40 PM
Ohh...I like that Momiji quote. ^^

I also like that quote...where Haru turned to "Black" Haru on the student body president...I don't really remember it exactly...but it went like this:

"Do you think if I wore a tie, I wouldn't be like this? Do you think if I took out my piercings I wouldn't be bad? DO you think if I dyed my hair black and shiny I wouldn't kill you?"

Or something like that. Can someone pelase give me the exact quote? I don't have my Book 4 with me. ;__:

Eternity Absol
23rd March 2006, 11:40 PM
I'm not sure what my favorite quote is, but the one about Momiji jumping in and saying "Kyo's got the hots!" was so funny! xD I just read that about an hour ago, actually. Anyways, I'm year of the money, so what's that avatar like? Anyways, could you make your photo-bucket account open to the public so we can see all of the avatars? I have one, too, but I rarely use it. xD

Oh, I feel somewhat better now... My birthday party should be rescheduled, so maybe someone will come.

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 11:41 PM
also here's another one:
Arisa: Yo boys! Wanna see her in a bikini or a one peice?
Kyo&Yuki: Don't Ask Me!
Arisa: Hey i'm talking to you! Get over here and help out!
Kyo:Look you...you don't bring guys to a place like this!
Arisa: Then you shouldn't've come with us.
Kyo: YOU DRAGGED US HERE BY FORCE!
Arisa: Exactley. So what's with the attitude? It's not like were asking what kind of panties you like!
Kyo:HAVE SOME SHAME WOMEN!!! (I'm begging you!)

I love that one too xD

Yuki: *thinking* A woman that can talk tough while completely naked, AMAZING.

xP

Eternity Absol
23rd March 2006, 11:44 PM
Ya, this manga has some really funny quotes in it! xD I remember once Shigure said something like "Welly welly well then!" How stupid it that?! xD

Xiang
23rd March 2006, 11:48 PM
xD He's weird, like me. Being a dog is fun.

And that part with Uo-chan and the kid.

Arisa: And anytime you want to be scolded, return. (Or something like that xP)
Kid: *shiny eyes* Ane-san...
Her Comrades: ANE-SAN?!!!

Eternity Absol
23rd March 2006, 11:50 PM
I don't get it, but I'm sure it's funny! xD I'm gonna get books 7 and 8 for my birthday soon... I can't wait! x3 By the way, what does your signature say?

Minami Itsuki
23rd March 2006, 11:58 PM
I'm not sure what my favorite quote is, but the one about Momiji jumping in and saying "Kyo's got the hots!" was so funny! xD I just read that about an hour ago, actually. Anyways, I'm year of the money, so what's that avatar like? Anyways, could you make your photo-bucket account open to the public so we can see all of the avatars? I have one, too, but I rarely use it. xD

Oh, I feel somewhat better now... My birthday party should be rescheduled, so maybe someone will come.

I'm assuming you mean Year of the Monkey right? (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB%20Years/FB_136.png)

Ohh...I have a funny quote!

Kyo: How about a battle Onigiri? A one-on-one match. Weapons are allowed but no killing...deliberate blood spilling, or trying to cut off someone's arm. Defending honor and your right to eat onigiri in one glorious fight!

Everyone: NO!

I LOLed after that...I don't know, I have a weird humor :p

The Red Butterfly
24th March 2006, 12:40 AM
Kyo: How about a battle Onigiri? A one-on-one match. Weapons are allowed but no killing...deliberate blood spilling, or trying to cut off someone's arm. Defending honor and your right to eat onigiri in one glorious fight!

Everyone: NO!
That was funny then right after Yuki gave a little idea and everyone agreed like that, and Velsper...

quote:
Haru at president:Let me ask you this If I wore a three peice suit does that mean I won't resort to blackmail? And if i won't peirce my ears does it mean I won't break someone's heart? If I my hair is black and shiny does it mean i won't kill you?

Arisa: And anytime you want to be scolded, return. (Or something like that xP)
Kid: *shiny eyes* Ane-san...
Her Comrades: ANE-SAN?!!!

it was close she said "You really need to do something about that anger it's ceasing to amuse me, but anytime you want to be scolded come and see me (i also could be wrong bcuz i don't have my book with me)

but anyway ya i thought that was funny and cool, Arisa is going to be a Kyoko to someone else :D

Minami Itsuki
24th March 2006, 12:44 AM
That was funny then right after Yuki gave a little idea and everyone agreed like that, and Velsper...

quote:
Haru at president:Let me ask you this If I wore a three peice suit does that mean I won't resort to blackmail? And if i won't peirce my ears does it mean I won't break someone's heart? If I my hair is black and shiny does it mean i won't kill you?

it was close she said "You really need to do something about that anger it's ceasing to amuse me, but anytime you want to be scolded come and see me (i also could be wrong bcuz i don't have my book with me)

but anyway ya i thought that was funny and cool, Arisa is going to be a Kyoko to someone else :D

Ohh....awesome! Sankyu Kyoko-chan! *hugs* Now I remember the quote.

Then after that, Haru showed "it" to the president. XD

The Red Butterfly
24th March 2006, 12:48 AM
No problem, glad i could help^^ and ya he did :D go Haru!! (he also made everyone imagine Yuki as a girl lol) I love the ending of book four it's so sad and I thanx to spoiles I understand it :D (by ending i don't just mean the very last three pages, but baisically them at the gravesite and then i thought it was adorable with Kyo and Tohru^^ )

Xiang
24th March 2006, 12:49 AM
I don't remember the quote, but there was one part where Tohru fell or something and Kyo and Yuki both offered her a hand. They started arguing like "why are you copying me?" (fighting over Tohru) and then Momiji comes and helps her up while they're bickering xD

Minami Itsuki
24th March 2006, 12:55 AM
"Why are you standing before a grave with such feelings of regret?"

That's the quote, right Kyoko-chan?

Thanks to the spoilies, now I understand why Kyo said sorry. ;__;

I thought he was going to kiss Tohru. XD

The Red Butterfly
24th March 2006, 2:08 PM
me too^^(i was a bit dissapointed) and yes that is the quote by Hana!!!! anyway Ratiasu I remember that quote, Tohru was so scared in the haunted house, and both the guys were asking to tkae his hand and not the other then Momiji just pops in and rescues Tohru^^ (personally I woudl have just given one hand to Kyo and the other to Yuki, the more protection the better and I got BOTH of the Sohma boys holdin my hands ;) )

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 12:19 AM
me too^^(i was a bit dissapointed) and yes that is the quote by Hana!!!! anyway Ratiasu I remember that quote, Tohru was so scared in the haunted house, and both the guys were asking to tkae his hand and not the other then Momiji just pops in and rescues Tohru^^ (personally I woudl have just given one hand to Kyo and the other to Yuki, the more protection the better and I got BOTH of the Sohma boys holdin my hands ;) )

Yeah...disappointing. ><

XD I just LOLed with what you said ^__^

Kyo and Tohru is love <3

Eternity Absol
25th March 2006, 12:44 AM
xD Ya, they should be married! And when Kyo mentioned the onigiri-battle, that was so funny! Everyone glared.

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 12:46 AM
"Tonight you will be mine Yuki!" - Haru

I've always wondered what that statement meant. O__o;

I think haru has some kind of feelings for Yuki...since he always looks out for him and he did ask Hatori to pick up Ayame on Book 4 I think...he also stated that Yuki was his first love.

Whaddya guys think?

Xiang
25th March 2006, 1:12 AM
^_^

Haru: It's your fault that everyone says that the Ox is slow and stupid! *yelling*

Yuki: Are... you really... stupid?

*cut back to present*

Haru: Yuki was my first love.

Tohru: l_l;;

Eternity Absol
25th March 2006, 1:18 AM
Ya, that never made much sense. Is... he gay? No, I know he's not. There's proof in two ways I've seen so far that I won't post here. xD

I don't know if I've ever posted this before, but go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r199Mev2R4

It's funny video of Shigure.

Xiang
25th March 2006, 1:22 AM
xD That is so funny... Shigure is so funny. Yay for 300 posts!

Typhlogirl
25th March 2006, 1:57 AM
Yeah, Haru's definately not gay. But he probably has some feelings for Yuki that might go beyond friendship.

I <3 your Avatar's Velsper. ^_^

-;157;

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 1:59 AM
Yeah, Haru's definately not gay. But he probably has some feelings for Yuki that might go beyond friendship.

I <3 your Avatar's Velsper. ^_^

-;157;

Yay! Thanks. ^^

Yep...perhaps he's like Aaya. Like Aaya's love for Hatori. Maybe?

Xiang
25th March 2006, 1:59 AM
I can't stop thinking about that little bit in one of the volumes where Shigure goes like:

Okay, everyone, I have an announcement to make! Yuki...is really a... WOMAN!

Yuki: *dagger eyes- cold dagger eyes :D*

Love doesn't neccessarily always mean sexual attraction- brotherly or friendly, but in those cases I have my doubts.

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 2:02 AM
Shigure: I was just kidding. Yuki your 100% man. Well, 80% male.

XD What is that supposed to mean?

Xiang
25th March 2006, 2:04 AM
He means that he thinks Yuki is a bit girly... xD

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 2:06 AM
I think I know why Haru and Aaya are portrayed as having romantic feelings to Yuki and Hatori...

Perhaps it's fanservice for the female fans eh? If that was so than it'll make sense. Whacha guys think?

Xiang
25th March 2006, 2:09 AM
Eh, I don't have much to say except that I myself don't really favor Yuki xP I prefer the other males- Kyo, Hiro, Shigure, Hatori. His fanclub is really annoying too xB

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 2:10 AM
Annoying is right.

Especially that chapter when they tried to get rid of Hana. >< They even insult Tohru all the time. >>

Die.

Xiang
25th March 2006, 2:12 AM
Tohru is very nice, helpful, and innocent. Those fangirls are so selfish and ignorant. :{

Kisa forever!

Sometimes I wonder how Yuki beats Kyo at fighting... o.o

Typhlogirl
25th March 2006, 3:06 AM
Originally posted by Velsper
Yep...perhaps he's like Aaya. Like Aaya's love for Hatori. Maybe?

I think Aaya's love for Hatori is more an intense admiration...but, then again, with Ayame, you never know. XDDDD

Originally posted by Ratiasu
Tohru is very nice, helpful, and innocent.

But can grate your nerves in the anime. >_<

Originally posted by Velsper
I think I know why Haru and Aaya are portrayed as having romantic feelings to Yuki and Hatori...

Perhaps it's fanservice for the female fans eh? If that was so than it'll make sense. Whacha guys think?

Bleh...I'd prefer to see them in Male x Female couplings...but that's only because I'm an absolutely rabid supporter of Haru x Rin and Ayame x Mine. ^_^

Originally posted by Ratiasu
Sometimes I wonder how Yuki beats Kyo at fighting... o.o

Because Yuki is teh UBERZ!!11

XD

-;157;

Eternity Absol
25th March 2006, 4:39 PM
What book does Rin show up in anyways?

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 5:08 PM
*cracks knuckles* lemme get to work. Rin first appears in 11.

no, Shigure doesn't like Yuki, he likes Akito (I don't know why I put that in spoilers, it's way old news)

Shigure is basicly making fun of Yuki, saying he looks and acts like a girl (hah Yuki, u got dissed!) (That is the first time I've ever said that XD)

*yawn* anything else?

Eternity Absol
25th March 2006, 5:20 PM
But doesn't Akito turn him down or something? What book is THAT in? xD

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 5:38 PM
I don't believe that anywhere Akito turns him down, she's just... not really interested in him. She loves Kureno... but stabbs him... and Kureno loves Arisa... and Arisa kinda thinks of him as a jerk... and Shigure liks Akito, he always protected her... AHHH! MY HEAD *sizzle* ouch...

Shigure's love is more protective, he always cares for her and like he can say something, you'll notice throughout the series, and won't realy show AKito much fear. Like the Hatori incident, yeah. and then that Tohru incident... well... alot of Tohru incidents... anyhoo... yeah...

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 7:58 PM
lol, well is Akito a bit old for Kureno??? Just a random question, I'm not that far in the series, and doesn't Rin make a cameo in book eight at the end anyway??

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 8:00 PM
I don't know about being old....I always thought Akito was young since he was destined to die...at a very young age. :/ 30 I believe.

*huggles Akito* I feel so sorry for Akito.

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 8:00 PM
um... Akito is 18 Kureno is like 27... what do you mean old?

I could of sworn the age was 23 or twenty

book eight? I don't remember... I'd think I would remember.... hmmn... curious...

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 8:10 PM
Akito is 18 WOAH< i thought he'd *ahem* she'd be like in her thirties , she looks old at least and wow Arisa was the one after an older person then huh?? *checks book 8* yes, i was right :) Rin is talking to Hiro saying stuff and it ends with her saying "It's a feeling I cannot yet put into words" and u see Tohru's back surronded by flowers^^

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 8:12 PM
Yeah...Aki-chan does look kinda mature...>> Maybe it's because of the way she dresses normally?

But remember Book 4 when she approached Tohru? She looked about...20+ there. Whoah. Her age and appearance changes depending on what she wears XD

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 8:16 PM
I thought she still looked old but I guess stress will do that to you XD no, thats a bit mean, but anyway yeah i guess she is just mature for her age ;)

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 8:18 PM
Considering a lot of things already happened to her. ;__;

Yeah...stress and negative emotions such as anger, loneliness...those feelings really sap your youth from you...

And I just noticed, but am I the only male in this discussion? XD

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 8:22 PM
lol, probably but hey, it's cool to hear what a guy thinks about this rather than all us fan girls ;) so wait didn't Aisalike Kureno?? (probably spelled that wrong) bcuz Mysteria Pearl says she sees him as a jerk but didn't they say she as in love with him along with thinking he was a jerk in the 12th book, I'm confused!!!! :P

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 8:25 PM
XD Fruits Basket is my favorite manga. :P Even if it is Shoujo. XD

Mysteria-chan told me that they end up with each other. ^^ Now that I think about it...they look really cute together. -////-

I wonder who Hana-chan likes? :P

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 8:31 PM
me too, and there is an age diffrence there!!! but hey age can't withstand love :D and that's good, i havent seen Kureno but hey if Arisa likes him I'm all for it (Arisa's one of my fave charcters) plus I don't know if Hana will end up with anyone in the series (i hope she does at least)

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 8:35 PM
actually, Kureno is only about ten years older than Arisa, so it's understandible that they could fall in love. Arisa thinks he's a jerk becuase after a brief... meeting... date thingy, he disapears, becuase Akito has called him back. Of course Arisa has no idea he's in the zodiac or about Akito so she thinks he just up and left. She loves him, yet, she hates him :D How awesome

Hana (just recently) has told everyone that she likes Kazuma (odd, yes) if you remember. Kazuma's not married... so...yeah... Or she could end up with Ritsu or anybody else

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 8:41 PM
I've heard of Kazuma before. But I can't seem to recall what he looks like. Could you pelase kindly post a pic of him...to...refresh my memory? :P

Great thing "Wave Girl" likes someone XD That made me remember that chapter where the Yuki Sohma fanclub visited Hana-chan's home and her brother scares them XD With the Name-Curse thingy XD I think that was on Book 5 right? :3

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 8:42 PM
who's Kazuma????? Plua I guess she could end up with any random person i guess and for Ritzu what about Mitchan??

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 8:53 PM
http://scd.mm-b1.yimg.com/image/538131975 there's Kazuma. He's Kyo's Shishou
he's the one who adopted Kyo after his mother's death

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 8:55 PM
Ooohhh....he looks familiar for some reason.

Gasp! Is he...the guy on Book 6? I forgot since I don't have my Book 6 right now and I vaguely remember it...

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 8:59 PM
oh ok i know who he is, I'm just used to hearing of him as shishou, thats all^^ thanx though....and ya....it is a bit odd.....

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 8:59 PM
yes, he's the one who removed Kyo's bracelet. If it wasn't for him adopting Kyo, perhaps Kyo would have gone insane with his father disowning him and his mother's death blamed completely on him.

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 9:00 PM
I knew it! >8D

Kyo looks scary with his bracelet removed. >> However, Tohru is truly kind...that scene made me teary-eyed. ;__;

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 9:01 PM
O.O yes poor poor Kyo, i don't know what would happen if Kyo wasn't in the manga like himself now *cries for Kyo* also I'm glad his shishou is nice to him (even though he only did it bcuz he felt guilty on his grandpa's behalf, but he really got to love Kyo :D )

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 9:22 PM
I guess...they bonded? :D

But yeah...one does have to feel sorry for him. ^^; Especially after all he's been through, ya know...with the Sohma family and his deal with Akito and stuff.

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 9:26 PM
If I saw Kyo without his bracelet-- in true form, I don't know what I'd do... probably what Tohru did

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 10:07 PM
yeah same here, I'd accept Kyo for the good and the bad :D and I know the poor guy has been through a lot , so hav the other members pf the zodiac too :(

Mysteria Pearl
25th March 2006, 10:17 PM
I'd hug him and never let go! XD

The Red Butterfly
25th March 2006, 10:36 PM
oh ya, I'd so do that too, he'd be in his cute kittie form also!!!! I'd hold him like Tohru did in volume six and he'd look just as happy ;)

Minami Itsuki
25th March 2006, 10:58 PM
Well...I'll glomp Akito! >8D

How many FB mangas are released in the US so far? Just curious. ;)

Typhlogirl
25th March 2006, 11:29 PM
I'd glomp the underappreciated characters. Like Ritsu. ;_; *glomps Ritsu*

I dunno how many are in the US, but in AUS I think we're up to Vol 10...

As for what I'd do if I saw Kyo in his true form? Not too sure.

Probably point and laugh.

THAT WAS A JOKE!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!! Ahem.

I'm not really sure. ^_^;;

-;157;

Mysteria Pearl
26th March 2006, 3:39 AM
In Amerika (wow, I'm sleepy, look how wrong I wrote that) there are 12 and the 13th is coming out in April. yay. Can't wait until I get it :D Don't kno what month it's coming out for me... Oh well, I'll just order it.

Xiang
26th March 2006, 1:47 PM
Yipeee! Just because I hate it when they leave a cliffhanger and I can't get access to the next book. It drives me nuts! T_T

The Red Butterfly
26th March 2006, 2:38 PM
oh I know, and yes April is not to far away!!!!!!! Also TYphlogirl that was terrible about Kyo in true form lol, he'd probablt haedbut you away ><

Mysteria Pearl
26th March 2006, 3:43 PM
more like blow you to Africa. HIs temper is quite charming, don't you agree? XD

The Red Butterfly
26th March 2006, 5:43 PM
oh yes definatley agree^^ I don't kow if I'd look at Kyo the same way if he was very conserivitive and polite..and boring (though that wouldn't change the fact that he is soo hot ;) )

Minami Itsuki
26th March 2006, 6:46 PM
I'm a guy so I'll say that Kyo's cool. XD

Is it just me or does Kagura and Tohru look so much alike? There was one chapter where they were in maids outfits...in the manga (where it's all black and white) I couldn't even differentiate them from each other! XD

The Red Butterfly
26th March 2006, 6:56 PM
OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!! they look too much alike it's creepy^^ but hey as long as Kyo loves Tohru I'm happy :D

Minami Itsuki
26th March 2006, 6:59 PM
OMG! I just realized. I haven't been posting much in your fanclub. Sorry Kyoko-chan. ;__;

But on-topic. Yeah...I feel kinda sorry for Kagura-chan though...for some reason. Maybe it's because she kinda loves Kyo...but she's always ya know...rejected by him?

The Red Butterfly
26th March 2006, 7:04 PM
ya i know but she only talked to him because she felt sorry for him and plus she gave up him when she realized he loved Tohru :) and don't worry about my fanclub it's ok ;)

Minami Itsuki
26th March 2006, 7:09 PM
But still...Kagura-chan is kind...she talked to him out of her own free will...because she felt sorry for him. THAT's kindness right? ;__;

At the very beginning of the manga, I thought Kagura was cute too. ;)

The Red Butterfly
26th March 2006, 8:58 PM
yeah she was kind but she did it just to help her guilty consionce (or however u spell it) also i had no idea that Kagura was two years older than him, i thought she was younger (i re-read book one and found that out!!)

Xiang
26th March 2006, 9:33 PM
Kagura's cute, but I often find her annoying, sorry xP She and Tohru look alike :p

But Tohru has bigger, and blue eyes and I think her hair is longer, but all the characters in Furuba rule ;)

Minami Itsuki
26th March 2006, 9:40 PM
But Tohru has bigger

Bigger what? O__O;

Kagura's annoying only when she chases Kyo around. But other than that, she's cool. ;)

Xiang
26th March 2006, 9:44 PM
I meant bigger and blue eyes. It's kinda hard for me to word these things, sorry x.x

Kisa is soooo cute! (I know I've said this a million times, but she is!) I sometimes wish I was Tohru, so she could follow me around and I could hug her x3

Minami Itsuki
26th March 2006, 9:48 PM
Nah. I wanna be Hiro. ;)

Who do you guys think is the cutest animal when they are in Zodiac form?

Personally, I think Hatori, Kyo, Kisa and Ritsu. :3

Xiang
26th March 2006, 9:53 PM
Kisa and Hiro! :3

Well, I'm a girl, and I don't want to be in the couple business with Kisa, just the big sis business. :3

Kisa (Japanese): Onee-chan!
Kisa (English): Sissy!

Both are so cute x3

Minami Itsuki
26th March 2006, 9:55 PM
This talk about Kisa makes me feel guilty.

Maybe because I like Akito. >< And the thing that Akito did to Kisa is just too mean to think about. ;__;

I feel guilty. ><

Eternity Absol
27th March 2006, 12:16 AM
Akito's awesome, though. xD Every time I take a Furuba Character Quiz, I always get that one. Kinda annoying to get it all the time, since she/he is such a jerk. Well, people tell me I am, too. -.-; It all fits so perfectly. e_e;

Hey, who is that person Macho or whatever. Isn't she the person who Yuki ends up liking?

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 12:33 AM
Machi?? Yes, she is the head of the Yuki fangirls, she has the ribbons in hair and calls Tohru a witch >< and I'd also love to have Kisa follow me around, she's adorable. Cutest in their form??Kyo, Kisa and Hiro^^

Eternity Absol
27th March 2006, 12:44 AM
Well, I guess Kisa, because the babyish tiger was so adorable! ^_^

Isn't her name Motoko?

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 12:49 AM
no Motoko has the pigtails, Machi is a senior getting ready to go off to college, she wishes YUki could skip a grade so they could go to college together^^

edit: and yes the baby tiger was so adorable, i loved when she first came and how sad she looked when Haru found her :( i wanted to hug her

Minami Itsuki
27th March 2006, 12:50 AM
Machi...and Yuki?

I guess they do look good together...considering Tohru belongs to Kyo. >8D

Eternity Absol
27th March 2006, 12:50 AM
Are you serious? Wow, the names have been changed around so much it's confusing! >_< Wow, but she was OBSESSED w/ Yuki. I'm surprised he wasn't scared away...

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 12:54 AM
yeah, I'm not sure if he knows if she's obbsesd but I know they've talked b4 by themselves *Gasp the leader is going against her own rules, tsk, tsk* I know she got all upset about someting and Yuki felt bad bcuz he thought he made her sad^^

also off-topic: Velsper you changed your name??

Minami Itsuki
27th March 2006, 12:57 AM
Sooo...that was there bonding moment? :3

Yep. I did. ^^

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 1:00 AM
well they have had way more then that (i'm not that far) but I've heard they've talked a whole lot more^^ *waits for someone who knows the series very well to help me out with their moments since I don't know them very well*

Minami Itsuki
27th March 2006, 1:02 AM
I'm kinda curious to see how this one would unfold now that I've been informed of it.

*waits for Mysteria Pearl* XD

I heard she's as far as Volume 22....

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 1:04 AM
yeah that's who i am waiting for, she's told me all the spoiles i know^^ i wish we had up to 22 over here *cries*

Minami Itsuki
27th March 2006, 1:11 AM
T-T Me too.

Anyways....I just realized. I heard that Akito hates the women in the Sohma family...but I wonder why she's never hurt Kagura before...hmmm...

Megchan
27th March 2006, 1:16 AM
T-T Me too.

Anyways....I just realized. I heard that Akito hates the women in the Sohma family...but I wonder why she's never hurt Kagura before...hmmm...
Maybe she's afraid of Kagura. XD LoL J/K It's most likely because Kagura hasn't really gone against Akito's word in anyway.

Minami Itsuki
27th March 2006, 1:24 AM
Sounds reasonable. :)

Makes me wonder who'll win in a fight...Kagura or Akito. O__O;

Megchan
27th March 2006, 1:36 AM
Sounds reasonable. :)

Probably Kagura, since knows martial arts. That and Akito looks pretty frail, and she's sickly (she is sick, right?). But then again Kagura may not want to fight Akito, since she's considered the god of the zodiac.

Minami Itsuki
27th March 2006, 2:09 AM
I've heard that a Sohma's curse may only be lifted if what they feel something stronger than their fear/respect for Akito...(Mysteria told me that. XD)

So...considering Kagura's curse isn't broken yet...that may mean she still fears/respects Akito right?

SO Akito wins then? XD

Mysteria Pearl
27th March 2006, 4:05 AM
Akito claims that he wants to help to break the Sohma curse, but as we have all seen, the has her control because of the curse. She wants them to remain in her domain forevor more. "dum-dum-duuuummmmmm"

Yes, I'm back after like... two pages of posts.

Most of the accursed members aren't released yet.

released
1 Kureno
2 Momiji
3 Hiro

that is all that, thus far, we are completely sure of the order on. :)

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 2:36 PM

well for the fun of the subject If Kagura was in Baor mode she may have a chance but lets remember that Akito was the one that hurt Ha'ri's eye *cries for Hatori* but maybe Kagura just doesn't love someone that much yet figuring she gave up on Kyo o.O

Mysteria Pearl
27th March 2006, 5:25 PM
love doesn't necessarily have to be the name of the bond. After all, who does Momiji love? It's just a wonderful relationship with someone, like Momiji feels safe when Tohru's around, as if she's his mother, and he just "can't stay by Akito's side any longer" may I repeat once more, THE BOND DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LOVE. Kagura could have a very sisterly relationship with Tohru, it's not a matter of who's stronger than Akito

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 9:01 PM
hmmm..makes sense^^ i just bought book eleven and I FELT SO SORRY FOR MOMOJI!! I wanted to hug him soooo bad when you saw a close up of him crying because he couldn't protect Tohru :( Also come to think of it I havent seen Shigure as a dog since book one and he'd the most girl crazed out of evryone lol

Mysteria Pearl
27th March 2006, 10:33 PM
Do you know what's a bit odd? There hasn't been much poofing in like the last two books. 0_o all I can remember is Rin and Momiji.

The Red Butterfly
27th March 2006, 10:36 PM
ya i know, plus i love how Tohru and Momoji will hug eachother even though they know he will transform, but hey they're that great of friends^^

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 12:53 AM
Ugh, I always miss out here... D:

Why is it that Akito doesn't want anyone to be in love? o_o; Is it b/c she wants them all for herself? If that the case, I don't think she minds Kagura because she doesn't really like Kyo anyways.

Umi Mizuno
28th March 2006, 12:56 AM
Why is it that Akito doesn't want anyone to be in love? o_o; Is it b/c she wants them all for herself? If that the case, I don't think she minds Kagura because she doesn't really like Kyo anyways.

Akito wants all the Souma men to herself. She gets extremely jealous if anyone was to get near them and if she saw someone touch a Souma man, she would unleash her fury and attack them. That's why she attacked her mother, because Akito saw her touch Hatori too much.

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 12:57 AM
I think Akito hates the women because they're stealing the men from her...

And it could also be because her mother is vile to her...and now she thinks all women are like that?

Got beaten by Mizuno ><;

Umi Mizuno
28th March 2006, 1:02 AM
Got beaten by Mizuno ><;

Off Topic: I prefer to be called Umi. :D But don't worry. :D

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:05 AM
/Off-topic: Gomenasai! XD I just call people by their last names...if we still haven't had any formal introductions or anything...

So...nice to meecha Umi-chan!

On-topic: Akito's demented. O__o; But that's so damn appealing to me. XD

Umi Mizuno
28th March 2006, 1:08 AM
/Off-topic: Gomenasai! XD I just call people by their last names...if we still haven't had any formal introductions or anything...

So...nice to meecha Umi-chan!

Thank you! ^^ Nice to meet you too.

On-topic: Akito's demented. O__o; But that's so damn appealing to me. XD

Same here! Akito is evil and might act like a total two-faced greedy person. But I love her. >=3 Evil > ALL

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:10 AM
Yay! Spread the love!

Akito seriously needs more love. ;__; That's why I'm her number 1 glomper! >8D

Akito > my pants.

The way she torments Yuki is expecially cute to me. :3

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 1:15 AM
I keep getting Akito as my result on "Which Furuba Character Are You" Quizzes... e_e; I ALWAYS get that one. It really pisses me off, too. What one did you get if you ever took the quiz?

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:16 AM
I don't know. Cannya gimme the link so I can take it.

:3 I've always wanted to take a good Furuba quiz but I can't find one. ><

Oh, just send it to me via PM k? ;)

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 1:18 AM
Okay, I did. Good luck for getting a good character!

Crap! I still got Akito even after I took it again!!!! Someone help me... D:

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:23 AM
http://guru.theotaku.com/results/119_Sohma_Kyou.jpg

My God! I'm Kyon-Kyon!

First try too. XD :O

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 1:25 AM
Hey, but's that's not a bad one! xD Kyo's funny, anyways. I'm still mad at my crappy results. Every freakin' time!

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:26 AM
Hey, hey! Akito's cool! */number 1 fan* *cough*

;__; To tell you the truth, I wanted to get Hatori (since I'm a dragon) or Akito. :(

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 1:28 AM
Oh. I'm sorry, I guess. Akito is kinda cool, though. ^_^

Do I really SEEM like Akito or something? My friend said I do, which also ****** me off even more. >_>

"Occupation:
Your Assassin" Hehe. xD My occupation is the best!

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:30 AM
XD Akito's misunderstood. ^^; Makes me feel more attached to her in a way. >>;

I don't know why but I just thought about the Foolish Traveler from Chapter 17. O__o;

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 1:32 AM
Oh, yeah. xD But really, the Traveler was an idiot to give away everything like that.

Minami Itsuki
28th March 2006, 1:36 AM
At first glance...maybe he is foolish....

A second glance makes you pity him really...

A third glance allows you to see his luck...how he gave so much happiness...

A certain Goddess once told me, that the ultimate goal in life is to bring happiness to as many people as you can....

I guess that's what Momiji-chan felt too. ^^

Eternity Absol
28th March 2006, 12:49 PM
Ya, but still, Travel-person got nothing out of it.
By the way, I don't know this... What's the difference between "san" and "kun"? I know what "chan" is, but not the others. xD

Ayra
28th March 2006, 1:58 PM
Hi, this is a stupid question, but, who here thinks Akito's a girl? The truth is, he's not. He's just God.

~Ayra~;267;

The Red Butterfly
28th March 2006, 3:25 PM
no Akito is a girl...it was revealed later on...you're on book eleven rn't you???

By the way, I don't know this... What's the difference between "san" and "kun"? I know what "chan" is, but not the others. xD

well san is more respectable (i think o.o) and kun is more casual for close friends (teen guys usually are called this with their name)

I got Tohru the first time I took the test^^ and then the second time I got Yuki^^ makes sense either way (minus the fact that no one calls me prince charming at my school XD..and I'm a girl 2)

idk but maybe the traveler was happy to help others even though he was used, he was happy he could help :)

Umi Mizuno
28th March 2006, 5:11 PM
XD Akito's misunderstood. ^^; Makes me feel more attached to her in a way. >>;

Kinda like an Absol ne? You too? That's the reason I love Absol so much! ^^

Hi, this is a stupid question, but, who here thinks Akito's a girl? The truth is, he's not. He's just God.

~Ayra~;267;

O_o Read the book again. >.>;; You're only on the english versions but since most people have read the internet references they know Akito is a girl. I have the chinese version so I'm alot father then the english ones. And no. Akito said he was like Jesus. Born to die. You really might want to take my advice and read the book over. >.> So does that answer you?

PS. I got Momiji on my first. I got Akito my 2nd time. ^^;

Eternity Absol
29th March 2006, 12:04 AM
Akito is revealed to be a girl in book 17, which is not released in America. Leave it. Oh, and I love Absol! It is misunderstood (like me). ;D Hence my username here. Hey, is it true that there's going to be a Season 2 for Fruits Basket episodes?! I've heard rumors about it on youtube...

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 12:18 AM
Kinda like an Absol ne? You too? That's the reason I love Absol so much! ^^

I have Absol in my party. ^^; I named it Shigure. >8D

My Skitty is still my fave since I named it Tohru. <3

I think I heard somewhere that there would be a season 2...I'm just not too sure....

Can someone confirm it? >>;

Umi Mizuno
29th March 2006, 12:20 AM
Akito is revealed to be a girl in book 17, which is not released in America. Leave it. Oh, and I love Absol! It is misunderstood (like me). ;D Hence my username here. Hey, is it true that there's going to be a Season 2 for Fruits Basket episodes?! I've heard rumors about it on youtube...

How do you think I feel about Absol? Look at my sig. ;) The rumors should be false. Why? Youtube rumors are always based what people want and hardly ever the truth. And since Fruits Basket ended like about 2 or 3 or more years ago, I doubt that they'll start another season like 3 years after they released their last episode.

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 12:23 AM
XD You and Absol eh? Kawaii desu ne?

I guess so...I was just kinda disappointed that Akito's gender was never truly revealed in the anime. :( The story got a bit more interesting after that. ><

Eternity Absol
29th March 2006, 12:43 AM
Well, you never know... Maybe it's true about a new season. Let's just hope so! For some reason, it's sad that Akito's a girl. I wish she weren't. Me and my friend were VERY sad the day we found out. xD

Ah, Absol is so hard to find in the Sapphire version! I know where to find it, but it's just rare. By the way, how do you pronounce "kawaii desu ne"? I know what it means, though. xD

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 12:47 AM
ka-wa-ih de-su ne?

I believe that's how it's pronounced. :)

Why were you sad when you found out she's a girl? ><;

Eternity Absol
29th March 2006, 12:48 AM
Because, Akito was hawt as a guy. Even my friend agrees, and there isn't much anime people she likes. xD

Oh, okay. xP

Umi Mizuno
29th March 2006, 12:52 AM
Well, you never know... Maybe it's true about a new season. Let's just hope so! For some reason, it's sad that Akito's a girl. I wish she weren't. Me and my friend were VERY sad the day we found out. xD

Use common sense. Has there been any anime that has declared their last episode has aired, and then like 3 or 4 years later they make another season? O_o I highly doubt that ever happend before.

Eternity Absol
29th March 2006, 12:57 AM
Well, still! Maybe if we all send in enough complaints... xD

Umi Mizuno
29th March 2006, 1:11 AM
Well, still! Maybe if we all send in enough complaints... xD

Doubt it. Because if they were to start another season you have to have these things in mind since they ended the anime series about 3 or 4 years ago:

1. You wouldn't know where to send the complaints. Times have changed.

2. They would have to hire all the voice actors back. And since contacting voice actors that you haven't hired for like 3 or 4 years is hard because like I said before, times have changed.

3. They would have to find the animations team that drew the episodes before.

4. The time length is too long for it to happen. They declared that the anime series was over with that last episode in the anime. It said The End. If they were planning on a new season, they wouldn't have done that. Plus they would've done the second season like within 12 months. If they were to start a second season, we would've been shown signs of that. There were absolutely NO signs in the last episode that they showed.

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 2:12 AM
ahhh... I'm back... thank you for all taking over my place for me while I was @ a slumber party. (sleepover, whatever)

haha, perhaps I'd be sad that she's a she, cuz I adore the anime Akito. (Especcially in the English version; I looove how his voice adds to his character) and I'd be icked out that... she a girl... I don't know... I just accept it... yeah... *cough sneeze poke punch* yesh...

Like I stated long ago, the possibility is practicly minute because there will be over like 14 books to cover. Plus, they might mess up the shippings again (awwwful mistakes such as the non-existant YukixTohru) Also, you would have to retreive all the voices and all the animators. If you only made about 20 something episodes, you would have to squeeze practically a whole book into one tiny epi that's only really around 7 minutes long at the shortest.

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 2:13 AM
Tohru-chan! *glomps*

I think I'm in love with a new FB gal. O__O;

Typhlogirl
29th March 2006, 3:26 AM
Can I add myself to the "Akito was hot as a guy then I found out he was a girl and was disappointed" club? XDDD

I would love it if there was a second season of Furuba, but Umi_Mizuno made very valid points. Plus, if they introduced new voice actors in the new series cuz they couldn't find the old ones? I shudder to think what would happen.

Originally posted by Roy Mustang
I think I'm in love with a new FB gal. O__O;

Ooh! I'm in love with a new FB guy! Ritsu! Well, sorta. I'm kinda on a Ritsu-rampage at the mo O_o XDDD.

But I'll always <3 Ayame and Yuki best. ^_^

-;157;

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 3:28 AM
Naw! Akito is prettiful as a gurl! *steals and runs away* Akito!!!!! >8D

And now I'm here sitting down thinking about how cute Kagura is. >///<

Forgive me dear Akito! ;__:

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 4:42 AM
yes... I keep crying over Hatori so I suppose I could call myself a fangirl... plus... I just realized "thanks" to the animation series, I wouldn't mind Tohru and Hatori together! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER ANIMATION SERIES it might mess with people's minds and make them think about false shiipings 0_o that's all I have to say 4 2night.

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 4:44 AM
I suppose....it does mix up some shippings.

Heck, some of my friends even support Haru X Kisa based on the anime. Oo;

Typhlogirl
29th March 2006, 4:53 AM
Yeah well, FB is one of those Anime where you can pick two random characters and there will be evidence for a shipping of sorts.

That's what makes it so fun. ^_^

-;157;

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 5:16 AM
Almost everyone has hints of shipping.

Since some stuff like Kyo X Kisa and Ayame X Akito aren't really...right. ><

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 5:43 PM
yeah... one of my friends only has watched the anime, since the manga isn't available to her, and she adores RitsuxKisa 0_o I have no IDEA where she got that, since they wern't really shown in any places together.... she also likes YukixHatori wich... is wrong... very wrong... poor Hatori...

Typhlogirl
29th March 2006, 10:08 PM
Lets havva look at dees weird shippings...

Kyo x Kisa = Like, WTF? Has Kyo even spoken to Kisa?

Ayame x Akito = O___o Do they even know the other exists?

Ritsu x Kisa = What's with all this Kisa shipping? Plus, this one is very strange. I doubt they've even seen each other.

Yuki x Hatori = Actually, this one has potential. Very small potential, but they have had a few good scenes...

And Hatori has seen him naked...*SHOT*

XDD

-;157;

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 10:59 PM
I keep crying over Hatori so I suppose I could call myself a fangirl...

OMG ME 2!! I LOVE Hatori^^ he's the best and by far next to Kyo the Hottest Sohma guy ;)

Kyo x Kisa = Like, WTF? Has Kyo even spoken to Kisa

lol, wow that is one sad ship....how does anyone get that????? The only time they talk Kyo is insulting her inability to say what she wants (5th book) XD

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:18 PM
Ohh I know that one! I think it was because Kisa likes Leek or something....

And Kyo hates leek. ><;

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:20 PM
yep^^ and he said someting like "well why didn't you just come out and say it" and then another time she came over he's like "the runts staying here again.....or something like that......not to sure XD

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:22 PM
OMG ME 2!! I LOVE Hatori^^ he's the best and by far next to Kyo the Hottest Sohma guy ;)

THANK YOU! FInally somebody who thinks Hatori is sooo very hott! *yes* *strikes pose.*

haha, I got the 2ond DVD for my b-day cuz it has the whole Hatori on it and I've cried every time I've seen it. 0_o but the good thing is that now I don't look so ugly and red faced when I cry, cuz I've been crying for Hatori so much XD

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:22 PM
XD Poor Kisa though....she looked cute when she was waiting for Tohru to leave the restroom. She had tiger ears and a tiger tail XD Awww...kawaii desu ne?

That scene when Yuki was talking to her touched my heart ;__;

So...the reason Haru-san is so close to Kisa...is because Kisa reminds Haru of Yuki right? And we all know that Yuki is Haru's first love....

So...is that the reason why Haru's so close to Kisa?

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETERNITY ABSOL^^

THANK YOU! FInally somebody who thinks Hatori is sooo very hott! *yes* *strikes pose.*

haha, I got the 2ond DVD for my b-day cuz it has the whole Hatori on it and I've cried every time I've seen it. 0_o but the good thing is that now I don't look so ugly and red faced when I cry, cuz I've been crying for Hatori so much XD

^^ yes Hatori is awesome and I almost cried when i read about him and Kana!!! I'm happy that he finds happiness though because like Ayaa said Hatori deserves to be 2,000 times happier^^ and I agree!!

also i just think that he sees her as a little sis (not to sure though)

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:26 PM
Haru's close to Kisa cuz he knows what she's been going through. Perhaps it may be some connection to Yuki, but he, when I think about their relationship, is that he protects her, as an older brother would

Kisa= Kawaii. yes. she's cute

EDIT: yeah, he pairs up with Mayuko Shiraki. I personally love this ship : They're so adorible together adn she can't be scared off as easily as Kana was. It truth, she's 2,000,000,000 timex better for Hatori than Kana was.

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:28 PM
I know I love when she has those tiger ears and i also love how Natsuki at an akward moment draws them all stick figure like :D I alsoways found those hilarious!!!

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:29 PM
hahaha, yeah, escpecially at parts with Kyo in them. He has KITTY EARS! *glompifies*

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:32 PM
Yes and I love when they expressions on their faces too^^ Kyo usually looks so mad it's cute :) I like how in the eleventh book when Shigure told Kyo to go see Akito how he had his cat ears and his eyes looked sooo cute!!!

Akito was mean to Kyo :(

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:33 PM
yes, but thanks to Akito, Kyo realizes he loves "Tohru the way she is, so much"

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:34 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB_305.png

Happy birthday EB-chan! :3

Kagura = Kawaii!

*gets punched by AKito*

Nuuu...

There's this pic of Kagura...where she's wearing this cute dress...I think it was on the manga where she ordered this special CD on this store and when she asked the owner for her reserved Fruits Basket, the guy gives her a literal FRUITS BASKET (with free bananas! ;))

You guys know what pic I'm talking about? :3

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:35 PM
That was the only perk :) but he was calling him a monster and saying after "killing" his mom he doesn't desreve to love :( That was mean...but hey he's a Sohma guy!

edit: Yes i know what pic you're talking about^^ It;s in the 4rth book right?!

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:38 PM
Yep.

Kagura's so damn cute on that one. ^////^

Now if only I can find the pic online...I can probably make a banner out of it. ><

Akito hates me now. ;__:

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:38 PM
yes, Roy-boy I know what you're talking about, it was at the end of one of the books, ooh, she gave him a good lump on his head. :D

1) I'd like to slap Kyo's mother. She was such a jerk

2) yell at Akito then apologize and be friends XD

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:40 PM
Akito...or Kagura....

I'm so confused. @////@;

Roy-boy XD That's kawaii!

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:41 PM
1) I'd like to slap Kyo's mother. She was such a jerk

2) yell at Akito then apologize and be friends XD

sounds like a god plan to me!! I'd also yella t Kyo's Dad bcuz it's not like he made things any better :(
and Kagura could give anyone a bump on the head without much effort XD

edit: Roy-Boy also ryhmes too^^

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:41 PM
EDIT:

Kagura when she asked for the Fruits Basket and he gave her a fruit basket. She like practically killed him XD
luved dat part :D

my new nickname for you is now Roy-boy :D

forgot about Kyo's dad! *coughhurthimcough*

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:42 PM
True....she can. XD

Even Kyo's scared of her...I think. XD

Poor Kyon-kyon...good thing he has lots of fangirls eh? XD

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:43 PM
oh yeah, and girls all over the world (including me) have stuffed plushies of him that they snuggle continuosly

The Red Butterfly
29th March 2006, 11:44 PM
I'd be too if I was him but he was sweet to her in book 12 :) It was a really sweet, when she asked him to be with her even if it was only for that night..awwwww ;) (at least i thought that was cute)

edit: me fan girl too, and I wish i had a plushie :(

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:49 PM
I don't even think an Akito plushie exists eh? Not even a Kagura plushie ;__;

I'd want one for my B-day XD

I wonder why Yuki's so strong...hmmm...

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:49 PM
when Kagura and Kyo hugged; that was so cute XD *looks at Kagura still hugin him "okay, Kagura, time to go. He's Tohru's now"

Yuki's strong because he's that *clears throat stupid cough* rat. He's "special" *that jerk*

Minami Itsuki
29th March 2006, 11:50 PM
Awww...that's ok Kagura....Roy's here. *hugs* *turns to boar*

And now Akito realllllly hates me. ><

Oh noes! She might hurt Kagura. T-T

Mysteria Pearl
29th March 2006, 11:52 PM
:D me thinks Kagura could take care of herself (or for that matter, Roy-boy here could)

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 12:19 AM
Yep. ^///^

I have a question....I'm reading Book 5 right now....and when they were in the resort...Yuki was going to tell Tohru something...

The boy who helped Tohru when she was a little girl...was it Yuki? O__o;

It was just a hunch I had. Mysteria-chan! Am I right? :3

Typhlogirl
30th March 2006, 12:21 AM
I'm not a Kyo fangirl. And proud of it.

But I'm too afraid to state my reasons why under pain of social snobbing and being thrown out of this thread. ;_;

Yeah, the boy was Yuki.

-;157;

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 12:26 AM
Aww....that's ok Typhlogirl! I'm not really a....Kyo....fan...either? *get's thrown out*

SORRY! ;__;

Personally, my fave guy character is Hatori....^^;

OMG! I KNEW IT! XD

Eternity Absol
30th March 2006, 1:31 AM
I'm a fan of... both Yuki and Kyo! Shigure, too. ^_^

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 1:35 AM
me too, i do love Kyo but I also love Yuki, he's so sweet^^ and yes I LOVE HATORI!! (yes I know I've said it a billion times, but what is there not to like about him?????) Also Shigure is sooo funny too :)

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 1:36 AM
Kagura and Akito....they're all I need. ;__; *driven by passion*

=D How was your bday EB-chan? *glomps*

Typhlogirl
30th March 2006, 1:36 AM
I dunno why I hate Kyo so much, I just do. >_< Again, I will not state the reasons.

Aw hell.

He's crass, he's rude, he shows no respect for anyone, and he keeps slapping Tohru! It annoys me!! I just HATE HIM...ARGH!

There we go. Had to get that off my chest.

-;157;

Eternity Absol
30th March 2006, 1:40 AM
My birthday went pretty well! Peeps were nice to me at school, too. xP I also got bunch of candy and moneys! Yay!

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 1:41 AM
Good! You don't have to like Kyo...sorta like how I don't like Akito (and yes i understand she is just misunderstood and the god and stuff but come on do you have to be so rude to all the sohma men and the people they love??????..sorry Roy...) but yes Kagura is cool^^

edit: Good to hear you had fun on your b-day^^ and people being nice, candy and money must have been cool ;)

Eternity Absol
30th March 2006, 1:41 AM
Kagura rawks! xD

Yes, it was all very cool. ;D

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 1:45 AM
yes she does, I also LOVE Hiro..no not just because I'm a sheep but because he's also sweet and I love this quote:

Hiro: Onee-chan, Onee-chan, that's all you care about Kisa and you even bought my anime video straight to her and I wanted to watch it with you!

Kisa: But Hiro you never said anything about that

(flashback)

Hiro: yeah here's Mogeta, you actually watch this stuff? Well go ahead andf take it, it's not like I'm going to watch it.
(end flashback)

Hiro: WHAT DO HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?

XD That was soooo funny (I'm not to sure I got the quote right though)

Eternity Absol
30th March 2006, 1:45 AM
Oh, ya, I remember that part! xD He totally likes her.

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 1:48 AM
I know and it's so cute and tohru felt bad because she was his rival in love lol. I felt so bad for him when he found out Akito beat up Kisa because he loved her and he didn't know what to do :(

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 1:54 AM
Yeah....in a way....Hiro's kinda like Rin no?

FB warms my heart so much. ;__:

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 1:56 AM
yeah he is when you think about it!!! They both are so loving and protective yet can completley be mean too :( and I know it's the best series ever

With my sign i must avoid cows >< I like Haru though :P

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 1:58 AM
Hey hey! I'm a dragon! Who am I compatible with? Who should I avoid?

And my ex's a horse! Who is she compatible with? And who should she avoid?

I like zodiacs =D

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 2:03 AM
lets see:

Dragons must avoid: dogs and sheep(oh no, thats me :( and Tohru )
compatable with: rat snake monkey and rooster

and I'm sorry I don't know about Horse >< (Rin's book doesn't come out till next month 4 me)

and I know Zodiacs are soo cool^^

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 2:08 AM
Nuuuu!!!

I wanna be the cat. ;__;

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 2:10 AM
lol, I love when you first see her when she was little hearing the story and her mom was annoyed with her reaction..well not annyed but it was funny she was like :whatever i'm tired, when Tohru sat there saying she wants to be the year of the cat..i think it's cool how she gets the cat^^

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 2:26 AM
ohhh...you mean this scene right? (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/FB_014.png)

I couldn't resist. It was too cute. XD

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 2:28 AM
*cries* i can't see pictures :( but I'm pretty sure you're right ;)

anyway I won't be posting for like a week because I'm going on a trip so bye everyone^^(I'll probably have a lot of cathcing up with posting with this when i get back lol)

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 2:33 AM
Awww...where ya goin'?

Typhlogirl
30th March 2006, 7:24 AM
I'm a Horse, but I've got a book on all the signs. ^_^ Just ask me and I will tell all...

On a completely random note, I was scrolling through Wikipedia and I realised something. There are only three members of the Zodiac that Akito has not hurt or injured in some wayl; Ritsu, Kagura and Ayame. Shall we divulge into WHY? I need your opinions guys. I know you'll like this Velsper. ^_~ Plus, my curiousity is killing me.

Ritsu: The fact that Akito has not hurt Ritsu in some way could be because of his shy nature; perhaps he merely avoided Akito all those years. Maybe Akito expressed no desire to injure him because she did not see him as a threat. What do you guys think?

Kagura: Okay, this is very, very strange. Akito has made it very clear that she despises all the female members of the Sohma clan, yet she had not touched a hair on Kagura's head. There was also the way that Kagura expressed her passionate love for Kyo (when she had it), and still Akito did nothing! (See, I told you Kagura has been rejected. Alright, I'll shut up.) Maybe she favoured Kagura in some way? (Unlikely, but a possibility.) Maybe it's because Kagura did nothing, or was not a threat to her, in Akito's eyes? Again, opinions?

Ayame: Another dillemma. I honestly can't see Ayame as the sort of person who would be intimidated by Akito in any way. Not with his sort of confidence. He has never shown any fear towards her. Actually, he has never shown any feelings towards her whatsoever :/ 'Cuz he's special like that. Maybe Akito found Ayame as too much of a wildcard for her to deal with (unlikely...). Perhaps she just didn't care about him (very likely, but he does make his presence noticed in society, with his shop and all XD). Or perhaps they just have this mutual indifference (possible.) This could also be the case with Kagura.

So...what do you guys think? I've posted this in the club too.

-;157;

Ayra
30th March 2006, 1:09 PM
Well excuse me for living in America! We're only on book 12! Sheesh! I didn't know that! In America, there had been rumors, but, not many people believe them. However, now that I think about it, my brother bought me a Fruits Basket art book when he went to Japan, the two pictures of Akito, did look like a girl. However, if she is a girl, she's the most flat chested girl I've ever seen!

~Ayra~;267;

Minami Itsuki
30th March 2006, 1:35 PM
I'm a Horse, but I've got a book on all the signs. ^_^ Just ask me and I will tell all...

On a completely random note, I was scrolling through Wikipedia and I realised something. There are only three members of the Zodiac that Akito has not hurt or injured in some wayl; Ritsu, Kagura and Ayame. Shall we divulge into WHY? I need your opinions guys. I know you'll like this Velsper. ^_~ Plus, my curiousity is killing me.

Ritsu: The fact that Akito has not hurt Ritsu in some way could be because of his shy nature; perhaps he merely avoided Akito all those years. Maybe Akito expressed no desire to injure him because she did not see him as a threat. What do you guys think?

Kagura: Okay, this is very, very strange. Akito has made it very clear that she despises all the female members of the Sohma clan, yet she had not touched a hair on Kagura's head. There was also the way that Kagura expressed her passionate love for Kyo (when she had it), and still Akito did nothing! (See, I told you Kagura has been rejected. Alright, I'll shut up.) Maybe she favoured Kagura in some way? (Unlikely, but a possibility.) Maybe it's because Kagura did nothing, or was not a threat to her, in Akito's eyes? Again, opinions?

Ayame: Another dillemma. I honestly can't see Ayame as the sort of person who would be intimidated by Akito in any way. Not with his sort of confidence. He has never shown any fear towards her. Actually, he has never shown any feelings towards her whatsoever :/ 'Cuz he's special like that. Maybe Akito found Ayame as too much of a wildcard for her to deal with (unlikely...). Perhaps she just didn't care about him (very likely, but he does make his presence noticed in society, with his shop and all XD). Or perhaps they just have this mutual indifference (possible.) This could also be the case with Kagura.

So...what do you guys think? I've posted this in the club too.

-;157;

Hmmm....your theory on Ritsu might be correct...

I think Akito didn't mind Kagura to be showing feelings for Kyo since...she didn't really care about the cat so much? She said it himself: "The cat can never go to the banquet..." Maybe since Kagura fell in love with the "outcast", maybe Akito didn't feel like Kagura was "stealing" him away from her since Kyo really isn't part of the Zodiac at all.

And I think Akito likes Ayame. ;) Since it was said on Book 5 that Ayame makes tea for Akito. :3

Xiang
30th March 2006, 7:09 PM
Well excuse me for living in America! We're only on book 12! Sheesh! I didn't know that! In America, there had been rumors, but, not many people believe them. However, now that I think about it, my brother bought me a Fruits Basket art book for me when he went to Japan, the two pictures of Akito, did look like a girl. However, if she is a girl, she's the most flat chested girl I've ever seen!

~Ayra~;267;
You've Internet, no? There are many, many sites with even more spoilers, so if you would like to catch up, get on Google and search it up, you'll find A LOT. Or Wikipedia. ;)

Akito is disguised as a boy, somehow she has to hide them, but I have no idea how x.x

I'm back! Didya miss me? xP

The Red Butterfly
30th March 2006, 7:17 PM
you were missed^^ anyway i was going to go to St.Louis but that's not happening because i'm sick :( Typhlogirl I agreed with abunch of your ideas and maybe she has nothing against Ayaa because he hasn't fallen in love yet (or that Akito is aware of *cough Mine*)and Kagura..not sure lol

*completely off-topic but what do they mean by referalls in the profiles because i have one??*

Minami Itsuki
31st March 2006, 12:19 AM
Referrals is when...someone just joined and they put in that you referred to them to this site, you know, that question they ask you when you register? You get? ;)

I think Aaya makes good tea. That's the only reason I can think of in why Akito doesn't hurt Aaya. XD

The Red Butterfly
31st March 2006, 1:15 AM
ohh i get it thanx!!!! (though i didn't reffer anyone...) anyway that may be the reason Ayaa hasn't been hurt lol :)

Minami Itsuki
31st March 2006, 1:29 AM
XD Yeah....

Speaking of Aaya, I have a question. *__*

"But Gure-san would've kept me awake all night"
Shigure says that too.

What is that supposed to mean? XD

Typhlogirl
31st March 2006, 6:52 AM
Speaking of Aaya, I have a question. *__*

Shigure says that too.

LOL, it was just Ayame being stupid with Shigure in front of Yuki and co. He didn't really mean anything by it.

...or did he? O_O

XDDDDDDDDD

LOLOMG good tea that is classic. XD

Originally posted by CeruleanWaterflower
agreed with abunch of your ideas and maybe she has nothing against Ayaa because he hasn't fallen in love yet (or that Akito is aware of *cough Mine*)

Well, actually, on Wikipedia, it said that Mine had been Ayame's girlfriend all along! O_o Which makes the avid shipper in me dance for joy but makes my logical side go "Um, how did they know that? Is it true?"

:/

-;157;

Ayra
31st March 2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah I have internet, but I'm grounded! My mom took my keyboard and mouse away! The only reason I'm on is because of school computers! Besides, my computer's favorite pasttime is crashing! I can't go to many sites at all!

~Ayra~;267;

Kez
31st March 2006, 4:11 PM
Right, I have just borrowed volume 2 from the college library, so i will have to say my verdict on it when i have read it. I will be sure to post my opinion here after i have read it. I just cant wait until i see who the dragon is and what they portray (dont know if thats they right word) his personality as.

The Red Butterfly
31st March 2006, 4:26 PM
Yes, you will love the dragon^^ He is very hot ;)

Shigure says that too.

like Typhlogirl said it was Ayaa being stupid around Yuki, he wasn't being serious (it might be one of the reasons people think they're gay XD)

Well, actually, on Wikipedia, it said that Mine had been Ayame's girlfriend all along! O_o Which makes the avid shipper in me dance for joy but makes my logical side go "Um, how did they know that? Is it true?"

really??? that's awesome^^ maybe they were hiding it very well and it comes up later perhaps??????? If it's true trhough that's pretty cool.....but still you right you have to wonder....

Minami Itsuki
31st March 2006, 7:43 PM
Ahh...but during Volume 5...when Yuki and Kyo went with Tohru to the lake...

Aaya: The night is long...I won't let you sleep tonight...Gure-san.

Shigure: I'm honored to share the same dream as you...Aaya.

Both: ALL RIGHT!

Yuki wasn't around. Oo;

XD Just something I noticed.

Perhaps the reason why Ayame and Mine's relationship...was very well hidden...was because they live in the "outside" eh?

Typhlogirl
31st March 2006, 11:01 PM
Ahh...but during Volume 5...when Yuki and Kyo went with Tohru to the lake...

Aaya: The night is long...I won't let you sleep tonight...Gure-san.

Shigure: I'm honored to share the same dream as you...Aaya.

Both: ALL RIGHT!

Yuki wasn't around. Oo;

Lol, I think it's just a little joke Shigure and Ayame share between themselves. Yanno, like a special greeting you have with a good/close friend? ^_^ I don't think they mean anything by it, 'specially since they both seem to have romantic interests. (Akito and Mine) *spoilered incase anyone doesn't know*

Perhaps the reason why Ayame and Mine's relationship...was very well hidden...was because they live in the "outside" eh?

Maybe to hide it from Akito or something? I dunno. It seems likely that they would have an interest in each other, considering they seem to be alone in the shop a lot. Perhaps after the reactions Akito had with Hatori's relationship with Kana and Hiro's with Kisa, Ayame decided to keep his relationship with Mine hidden from, well everyone!

Just a theory. :/

Lol, on Hatori, I was very disappointed to see that he did'nt change into a roaring, fire breathing dragon. XDD That was one of the main reason's I read so far into the books! (Dragon FANATIC)

-;157;

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 3:10 AM
xD Sometimes I do wonder if Shigure or Ayame are gay... The things they say scare me.

The Red Butterfly
1st April 2006, 4:54 PM
Lol, on Hatori, I was very disappointed to see that he did'nt change into a roaring, fire breathing dragon. XDD

ya I was thinkin that too and i was thinkin Tohru better not hug Hatori in public lol, but i thought it was funny how h was XD

Minami Itsuki
1st April 2006, 5:45 PM
ya I was thinkin that too and i was thinkin Tohru better not hug Hatori in public lol, but i thought it was funny how h was XD

Hatori would be uber if that happened. O__o;

XDD Makes me think, won't it be cool if Akito manages to get hugged, then he turns into a God? That'll be awesome!

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 6:46 PM
xD What DOES he turn into, anyways?

Minami Itsuki
1st April 2006, 6:48 PM
I don't know. Oo;

Far as I know, Akito hasn't hugged any male outside of the Sohma family. >__>;

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 6:48 PM
It's still really funny to think of Akito as a girl. xD

Minami Itsuki
1st April 2006, 6:51 PM
It's still really funny to think of Akito as a girl. xD

Maybe. XDD But I still think it's quite painful for Akito...you know, being forced to live as a man. ;__;

A cute girly pic of Akito--when she was still a kid. ^^; (http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/kaikishoku/akkiismile.jpg)

Awww....I wuv her smile. :3

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 7:02 PM
WHat book is that? Obviously not yet released in America. xD Ya, Akito's mom is crazy to make her be like that.

Minami Itsuki
1st April 2006, 7:05 PM
I'm not sure. >< My friend just gave me that image. XDD

Won't you agree that lil' Akito is cuter than anything else in the world? 8D *number one fan*

*cough*

Offtopic: We're nearing 500 posts! >8D Sugoi desu ne?

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 7:07 PM
Eh, I don't speak Japanese... Do you? I know "desu ne", but not the other word. xD

Minami Itsuki
1st April 2006, 7:10 PM
XDD I said "Great! Isn't it?"

Sorry about that. :3

The Red Butterfly
1st April 2006, 7:25 PM
Maybe. XDD But I still think it's quite painful for Akito...you know, being forced to live as a man. ;__;

I know poor Akito :( also i don' think she changes into anything because she's not actually patr of the Zodiac XD

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 7:59 PM
This manga is just so confusing. Seriously. xD

The Red Butterfly
1st April 2006, 8:09 PM
lol, I know but i still love it to death^^

Eternity Absol
1st April 2006, 8:50 PM
Same here! I couldn't ever bring myself to let it go! xP Go Furuba!!!

Typhlogirl
1st April 2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by CeruleanWaterflower

I almost cried, I swear to you. I was like, OMG TOHRU HUGGED HIM I WANNA SEE THE...seahorse. Whut. WHERE'S TEH DRAGON?!? I WANT A FRICKING DRAGON!!!

;_;

But I read somewhere that the reason Hatori transformed into a Seahorse instead is because the japanese people see the seahorse as a baby dragon or something. I don't care. I wanted a dragon...T_T I've resented Hatori from that day forward.

Not, not really. XD

I dunno...Maybe she enjoyed it? XDD Nah. It probably was painful, the way she had to grow up. I mean...what about female problems? Wouldn't anyone think there was something up when she got hyper pissy at certain times each month?!?

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. XDDDDDDD

Does Hatori know she's a gal? He is her doc, after all. Or did she sleep with him? I can't remember...X_X

-;157;

Minami Itsuki
2nd April 2006, 1:09 AM
Yeah...according to Japanese folklore and legend, seahorses are dragons, banished by their kind...flightless and small because of their insolence.

So...maybe that kinda symbolizes Hatori's inner demons eh? ;)

And I bet Hatori knows Akito's secret. I'm guessing the Zodiac members that knows her secret is Kureno, Shigure, Hatori and probably Ayame.

Eternity Absol
2nd April 2006, 3:24 AM
Ya, I think quite a few people know about Akito. But not Ayame. o___O;