PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Edward Elric1
10th August 2005, 5:20 AM
I was somewhat suprised to find that there isn't a Furuba thread here, so I thought I would go ahead and start it. Any Furuba fans out there?

suicune-rail
10th August 2005, 8:34 AM
Me! Me!
I love fruits basket, it`s funny and exciting!

Pokegurums
10th August 2005, 1:51 PM
I like fruits basket I ghave all 11 volumes Usa. I'm also a member of the fruits basket club.

You should Join If you can find it....

As for the diccusion after seeing the latest vol I makes me wonder how Tohru will break the curse of the shomas.

Silver Ryu
10th August 2005, 3:38 PM
I love this manga! I've read the first 4 volumes, and I really like them. It's just such a cool idea, with the zodiac and all. I just think it's really interesting.

Edward Elric1
10th August 2005, 3:43 PM
I'm curious about that also. I just finished the 11th volume, and I really hope she can. I hate Akito.

SugarFairy
10th August 2005, 3:59 PM
i love fruits basket! alsome anime and manga!

Edward Elric1
10th August 2005, 7:09 PM
Who does everyone hope Tohru will end up with? Yuki or Kyo? If anyone thinks someone else, I would really like to know, I have a friend who really supports Tohru/Hatsuharu. Along those lines, are there any other couples people like? As of right now, I'm Tohru/Kyo, but I frequently switch between Tohru/Kyo and Tohru/Yuki. When ever I'm Tohru/Yuki I like the idea of Uo/Kyo ^_^

ChakiChu
13th August 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm a furuba fan!! :) I've seen the anime and I've read the 1st/6th graphic novels, but as soon as school starts I'm borrowing the rest of the series from my friend.

I personally hope that Tohru will end up with Kyo, they just seem like a cuter couple if you ask me.

+Yuffa+
14th August 2005, 4:03 AM
I've seen the anime and I loved how complex the characters are. ^o^ I haven't seen every episode though..

I personally hope that Tohru will end up with Kyo, they just seem like a cuter couple if you ask me.

AWW, I like Kyo for Tohru as well... It's because of how their personalities blend in together! hehe and besides..Yuki is mine. ^_-

Edward Elric1
14th August 2005, 11:05 PM
One thing that I'm interested in, since I am still thinking about volume 11, If Akito is god, what hapens if Tohru hugs him?

Are there any Yuki/Tohru supporters out there?

Anyone who supports something other than Yuki-or-Kyo/Tohru? Either something like, say Hatsuharu/Tohru or something that doesn't include Tohru?

Tifa
14th August 2005, 11:10 PM
Omg, That Spolier tag, Is it Really True :o
Anyway
I love Fruits basket
Got the Box Set
Never Read the manga
Getting there
Hmmm I Support
Kyo and Tohru

ChakiChu
15th August 2005, 1:29 AM
Anyone who supports something other than Yuki-or-Kyo/Tohru? Either something like, say Hatsuharu/Tohru or something that doesn't include Tohru?

I'd love to see Hatsuharu and Kagura togeather...but I doubt that'll happen...(if you ask me they look cute togeather :))

Kyoto-chan
15th August 2005, 1:43 AM
Ehhhhhh...Tohru/Yuki is purely fanon now, 'cause Yuki ends up with someone else, whose name escapes me at the moment. Doesn't stop me from supporting it though! >=3

Is it just me, or do you see something in Hatsuharu/Kisa? o0; I'm weird that way... (Don't get me wrong, I think Hiro/Kisa is cute too. =3)

I personally hope that Kagura gets Kyo...^^; Tohru/Kyo is cute in its own way...but the reason why I support Tohru/Yuki is because Kyo has Kagura...=3

Oh and Akito's a girl. =3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

WindyNight
15th August 2005, 3:19 AM
Me! Me! Me! I love Fruits Basket! Both the anime and the manga...They rock!!!! ^^
I support Tohru x Kyo and Tohru x Yuki....They are cute...:D

Edward Elric1
15th August 2005, 11:49 PM
I can see why you would see Hatsuharu/Kisa, I think he likes her alot, but in more of an older brotherly way.

My big thing is that I support Tohru/Kyo, but I really hope that who ever Yuki is with, She's someone that he likes and is happy with. I like Yuki more than I like Kyo, but I think Kyo is better with Tohru.

The spoiler in my last post is indeed true, unless Akito was lieing in vol 11, And if Akito's a girl (whitch I was unaware of, maybe they havn't said it in US or I just missed it) if we are going to find out if she does change at all, let alone, into what. I figured if she was a guy, then Tohru would hug her for sure, and we would find out, but now, I wonder if it'll happen. All the same, if it does, I am curious about what it is.

Kyoto-chan
16th August 2005, 12:09 AM
I can see why you would see Hatsuharu/Kisa, I think he likes her alot, but in more of an older brotherly way.

My big thing is that I support Tohru/Kyo, but I really hope that who ever Yuki is with, She's someone that he likes and is happy with. I like Yuki more than I like Kyo, but I think Kyo is better with Tohru.

The spoiler in my last post is indeed true, unless Akito was lieing in vol 11, And if Akito's a girl (whitch I was unaware of, maybe they havn't said it in US or I just missed it) if we are going to find out if she does change at all, let alone, into what. I figured if she was a guy, then Tohru would hug her for sure, and we would find out, but now, I wonder if it'll happen. All the same, if it does, I am curious about what it is.
It's also possible that Akito is able to change genders since she's the assumed God of the Jyunnishi and yeah...^^; And no, They haven't said it in the US yet.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Edward Elric1
16th August 2005, 8:34 PM
I guess that they might just have it so that Akito doesn't have a different form showing what God looks like. The changing genders idea is interesting Kyoto-Chan, I wonder how we would find out, that would be strange... I cant wait untill more comes out so we can find out.

Jillian14
16th August 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm confused about that to. I only have 7 and 9 of the magna but I've heard of that "rumor" from a fruits basket site.

Kyoto-chan
17th August 2005, 5:13 PM
I guess that they might just have it so that Akito doesn't have a different form showing what God looks like. The changing genders idea is interesting Kyoto-Chan, I wonder how we would find out, that would be strange... I cant wait untill more comes out so we can find out.
Well, don't give me all the credit for that idea. Got it from some of the Furuba fans at Eternal Snow. -too lazy to give a link, so go look up Nana's siggy-

-rocks in chair- I need Furuba stuff! X_x;; I'm a dying fangirl...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Edward Elric1
17th August 2005, 11:24 PM
*sigh* Tokyopop.com doesn't have Fruits Basket set for release untill december (I dont remember the exact day).

Shadow_Fox
18th August 2005, 12:13 AM
Ive only read the second voulume of Fruits Basket but Its pretty good from what Ive seen. Fun. I really like Kyo X3 And Hatori...

~

Edward Elric1
18th August 2005, 4:49 AM
Sorry this is off topic but...

YAY!! This is the first thread I've made that has made it past it's first page ^_^ (sorta sad, I know)

sorry, I was excited.

Annyway, I'm going to get the box set soon, so I'll be able to hear the voices. Takaya seems to like the Japanese voice actors alot, I hope these are as good.

Edward Elric1
22nd August 2005, 6:00 AM
Sorry for the double post, and I am not doing this to bump the thread, I have a question.

Does anybody know more about the release date of the next issue of the manga other than what I said before about it being in december? That was tenative too. My internet is strange right now, ans has been for a few days. I cant get to a bunch of the threads I like, or go to certain sites (common ones too, like Google, and the .mac page where my e-mail is easier to access) and I cant get to the tokyopop site. When ever I try any of these, I get disconnected. Sorry for rambeling, I'll stop now.

Thanks for any info anyone might be able to give.

Kyoto-chan
22nd August 2005, 8:20 PM
Sorry for the double post, and I am not doing this to bump the thread, I have a question.

Does anybody know more about the release date of the next issue of the manga other than what I said before about it being in december? That was tenative too. My internet is strange right now, ans has been for a few days. I cant get to a bunch of the threads I like, or go to certain sites (common ones too, like Google, and the .mac page where my e-mail is easier to access) and I cant get to the tokyopop site. When ever I try any of these, I get disconnected. Sorry for rambeling, I'll stop now.

Thanks for any info anyone might be able to give.
It's definitely coming out on December 13th. =3 That gives me two manga issues to look forward to! xD

Sorry you can't access the Tokyopop site, I don't know what I would do without it! XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Edward Elric1
22nd August 2005, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it ^_^

Pkay
23rd August 2005, 5:27 PM
I love Fruits Basket! ^_^
I have the entire anime series, and eight volumes of the manga.
I like the pairings Kyo/Tohru, and Yuki/Hatsuharu (screw Rin, I say).
Kyo is my favourite character, followed by Hatsuharu.
I will be buying volume 9... as soon as I get my mitts on some monies.

Edward Elric1
24th August 2005, 4:18 AM
I will be buying volume 9... as soon as I get my mitts on some monies. lol, I feel your pain ;)

What Fruits basket character do people think is the cutest? I like Kisa. The pic on the first page of volume 10 is cute. Also, when you first see her in her other form.

I have noticed that when the younger member of the Sohma family transform, they are things like Kisa is a tiger cub, and Hiro seems to be a lamb. However, when the older members transform, they seem to be adult versions of their animals. I wonder if we are going to see people like Kisa and Hiro grow both as humans and as animals. Like Kisa being (eventually) as tall as Tohru's knee, and bigger as the story continues.

Pkay
25th August 2005, 9:07 PM
Seeing them grow up would be good... and isn't Kisa so short?! She's twelve! She's not that much younger than Tohru!
When I was twelve, I was taller than some sixteen year olds I knew.

Edward Elric1
26th August 2005, 4:55 AM
She's sort of short. I'm not really an expert on the subject of how tall people are supposed to be, I've always been really short. Maybe Tohru's short too. Oh well, we may never know. Also, people grow alot when they're around that age.

Typhlogirl
26th August 2005, 9:49 AM
I love Fruits Basket! ^_^

I recently borrowed the first issue from my friend who bought it in Sydney...can't get it where I live in Aus...anyway, I've only read the first manga issue, but I'm already hooked! I want to get my hands on the Anime!

Couples I support! (Taking into account I've only read the first one but know spoliers from my japanese friend)

TohruXYuki (I LOVE THIS PAIRING. Shame it won't work, apparently...)

KyoXKagura (Cuz I thinks she would go crazy if she didn't have him...but I dunno. Maybe she gets over him)

Oh well, I'm going to borrow the next one from meh friend. I love it already! ^_^ Oh, new topic. Who's your fav character? I like Yuki and Shigeru. Also Tohru. And Kyo. *rambles on*

-;157;

Edward Elric1
27th August 2005, 2:21 PM
Favorite character... *looks at wall where he has pictures of all the Furuba covers* It's gotta be a 3-way-tie with Shigure, Hatori, and Hatsuharu. However, I think the cutest is Kisa, with Tohru right behind her.

Tokagero
27th August 2005, 5:48 PM
I'm a huge Fruits Basket fan!! :) I've seen all the episodes of the anime, and I've read volumes 1-11. Ayame is definitely my favorite character! ^ ^ (But I like Momiji and Ritsu, too!)

Tifa
27th August 2005, 5:50 PM
I havent read the manga, Ive only watched the anime of Fruits Basket :(
Kyos my Fave character :D
Just some of the things he comes up with
Hmmm
*runs off to download manga*

Winry Rockbell
4th September 2005, 12:32 AM
I love Friuts Basket it'd be so awesome to turn into an animal. My favorite character is Yuki I feel so sorry for him that I just wanna hug him every time something goes wrong with him. Poor Yuki...I especially like his rat form. He's such a cute wittle rat...

Entei Artist
4th September 2005, 4:29 PM
Fruits Basket is awesome. I have never see the anime, but I love the artwork. XD Yuki and Tohru make a cute couple. ^^

Shadow_Fox
4th September 2005, 7:52 PM
My favorite characters are Kisa and Hatori. I just love them, Kisa is so cute and Hatiori sexy. the chapter that she was introduced in made me really really sad, what Yuki says is so true.
Anyone know where you can download the manga or anything...?

~

Winry Rockbell
4th September 2005, 11:22 PM
So I have a few quietions on Akito Sohma. So if Akito is a girl how come in all the volumes I've read the Sohmas all refer to Akito as he and him? Does that also mean that Akito called Tohru ugly because she(Akito) secretly likes Yuki. How come she's so mean to Yuki but non of the other sohma's? She seems to be the meanest to Yuki why does she hate Yuki so much. How come someone who's like 16 - 19 be the head of a household? Shouldn't the oldest Sohma be the head of the house not someone who is still a teen? Enough about Akito now anyways my favorite characters are Yuki(he's so cute and I feel sorry for him) and Hatsuharu(he's cute and funny). My favorite couples are:
TohruXYuki - she has made such a difference in Yuki's life and they'd be cute together.
TohruXHatsuharu - I think they'd make a cute couple
UoXKyo - they seem like they'd be cute together and they are both fierce people.
KisaXHiro - these two would be cute together
RinXHatsuharu - they already dated so they should be together again.

greatfire
5th September 2005, 10:40 AM
The only zodiacs that know are Shigure, Hatori, Ayame and Kureno because they are older and had a dream when Akito was conceived.
Akito is 19 (20 in the current chapters) and one thing is being the legal head of the family and other is being the nominal head.
Akito is egocentric and wants absolute control over the zodiacs, often using psychological tactics, in yuki's case that means bullying him.

Silver Ryu
5th September 2005, 4:34 PM
I love Fruits Basket! I've read the first four volumes, and it's really good. My favorite character is probably either Yuki or Tohru. Momiji is so cute! I hope to read the fifth one soon, but manga is expensive...

Winry Rockbell
7th September 2005, 2:46 AM
I also read on this site that Akito will only live until he's 30 is that true? The site said that Akito's sickness comes from the fact that he won't live past the age of thirty. Is it also true that Akito has to die for his family because of the curse? That's probably why he's so angry with them. The site I got the info from was Absolute Anime.

Edward Elric1
8th September 2005, 3:03 AM
Also, I would assume that he's head of the family because he's god.

UoXKyo Yeah, so far you're the only person other than me who supports it. (that I know of)

RinXHatsuharu - they already dated so they should be together again. Again, I compleatly agree, and for the sme reason too.

Winry Rockbell
10th September 2005, 1:23 AM
I have some new couples that I like that I overlooked before. Here they are.
HatoriXMayuko - she loves him and he seems to like her as well.
KurenoXUo - she was instantly attrated to him when she met him and he seemed to like her because he visited her.

Pkay
11th September 2005, 7:45 PM
My copies of volumes 9, 10 and 11 arrived last wednesday. Much glee.

Kureno/Uo is a very good pairing. I do think they should end up together. I accidentally read somewhere UBERSPOILER thar Kureno has somehow been 'released' from the curse... so it would be okay for them to hug. =^.^=
The Akito is god thing really surprised me... never saw that coming. I wonder what it could imply.

Nudge
19th September 2005, 3:16 AM
Fruits Basket? XD Iíve read just a tiny bit of the manga, and watched a tiny bit of the anime too. XD Very cute, very funny. And furry too. XD

*Hug*

Kylie-chan
3rd October 2005, 11:23 AM
@ top poster on this page: I support Uo x Kyo~! =D I guess it's what attracts me to Contestshipping that attracts me to those two. =] [Of course, if Kyo and Tohru were to fall in love, I'd prefer that. :3]

I haven't seen any of the anime, but I've collected all ten volumes over here in Australia that have been printed. ._.;

Hatori and Mayuko? But... wouldn't Akito just turn on her, too~? ._.; [Ever the thwarter of true love, that Akito...]

Juputoru
4th October 2005, 12:40 AM
I've read all the volumes up to 9(...almost. I skipped over 3, 4, and 5 because I didn't have them yet(checked out from the library >:O) but wanted to read more Furuba). This is officially one of my favorite manga 8D

I've always thought that Tohru and Kyo should get together. Yuki never appealed to me, really...

I'm still amused by the part where Ratchan shows up, and freaks out over every little thing. Love that monkey! I especially liked when he was up on the roof praying to God and Buddha, and then he almost fell...but he calmly flipped back up onto the roof. Then he started crying about his now-sprained ankle. XD 8D

Typhlogirl
4th October 2005, 6:55 AM
I have now read up to five, getting six and seven from my lovely friend tomorrow, (its hard to get here in Aus T_T)

Shigure is still meh fav character, but I've taken a liking to Ayame! So funny! ^_^ Oh, and I like Momiji and Kisa too! I like all of them!

I'm still a ravid supported of Yuki x Tohru. Dunno why O_o. Just am. Plus I was incredibly sad about Hatori's story with Kana and Momiji' story with his mother. T_T

I also support Uo x Kyo. O_o They just seem to fit.

-;157;

P.S. Oh, and I want to kick Akito. VERY HARD. :@ Damn him...XD

Kylie-chan
10th October 2005, 9:43 AM
Akito is a love-or-hate-him character, I think... he adds spice to the story, and he's important to the plotline for various reasons, such as the fact he's the root of the various complexes and psychological problems some of the characters - Yuki is a prime example - have. He's important, but I can't say I like him - especially because of the comments about Kyo's true form, which nearly made me cry. I'm like "STUFF YOU, D*** AKITO!" x.o;

Dragon Fire
10th October 2005, 3:51 PM
Love it,got volume 11 yesterday,and I support Kisa/Me.

skwid
10th October 2005, 9:30 PM
Akito focuses on Yuki so much because the rat was the first to reach the banquet (riding on the ox).

Akito really takes it out on the girls when she's told about relationships between male Juunishi, probably because she wants to keep them for herself. She hospitalised Rin and Kisa, drove Kana away by making her believe she caused Hatori's injury (also exerted power over him by forcing him to wipe her memory) and constantly calls Tohru ugly.

Momiji's my favorite. He's so cute and he's all sad inside. Awww...

Winry Rockbell
28th October 2005, 12:12 AM
I gotta question about the information I found on another site the info is a spoilerbut here it is...The site said that Shigure was in love with Akito and Akito was in love with Shigure yet she still tortures them. It also said that Akito liked Yuki so Shigure introduced a romantic interest to him so he(Shigure could have Akito to himself). It also said that Yuki was born to be Akito's companion and Akito wasn't always a crazy as she is now. it also said that Kureno was released from the curse though he's not sure how. It also said that Kureno slept with Akito because he felt sorry or her. Is any of this information true?

skwid
28th October 2005, 9:41 PM
I read that Kureno no longer transforms, too, though I'm not sure why. And it seems Akito is 'protecting' him because of it by keeping him with her. The scenes with Akito and Shigure in the latest volumes kinda make me like that couple. They seem suited for each other, with the side of his personality that's coming out and her... cold craziness.

Megchan
30th October 2005, 2:29 AM
I gotta question about the information I found on another site the info is a spoilerbut here it is...The site said that Shigure was in love with Akito and Akito was in love with Shigure yet she still tortures them. It also said that Akito liked Yuki so Shigure introduced a romantic interest to him so he(Shigure could have Akito to himself). It also said that Yuki was born to be Akito's companion and Akito wasn't always a crazy as she is now. it also said that Kureno was released from the curse though he's not sure how. It also said that Kureno slept with Akito because he felt sorry or her. Is any of this information true?
='.'= What site did you get this info from? Here's what is true: Shigure does have feelings for Akito, though I'm not too sure if Akito has feelings for him. It is unknown how by both us and Kureno how the curse was broken for him. And it's true Akito and Kureno slept with eachother. I'm not sure, but I do think it is because Kureno felt sorry for her.

Winry Rockbell
30th October 2005, 9:48 PM
='.'= What site did you get this info from? Here's what is true: Shigure does have feelings for Akito, though I'm not too sure if Akito has feelings for him. It is unknown how by both us and Kureno how the curse was broken for him. And it's true Akito and Kureno slept with eachother. I'm not sure, but I do think it is because Kureno felt sorry for her.

This is the site I got the info from http://www.anansispaceworks.com/Home/Rozzychan/Akito.html & http://coolpuppy1.tripod.com/id2.html

Misty4ever
12th November 2005, 4:36 PM
I love fruits baskets! I have the first 5 mangas and I'm gonna buy the sixth today. Its really hard to find them here...... anyway I think KyoxTohru are a cute couple and their my favorite characters.

MysticFlames
20th November 2005, 12:42 AM
I've only recently started reading Fruits Basket, maybe a couple weeks ago. And...I LOVE IT!!! The story is pretty original, and it's hilarious. I've only read the first 5 volumes and my favorite character so far is Kyo. In fact I became Kyo-obsessed. XD

Edward Elric1
21st November 2005, 3:40 AM
In fact I became Kyo-obsessed.
Many people are. Kyo is one of my favorite characters in the serries. I like Yuki too though, which almost seems hippocritical, but it's true. December is approaching quickly, and with it the long awated Furuba #12!! Remember Furuba fans, there'll be the first 30 pages of issue 13 in the Tokyopop quarterly magazine in February, Both early and in living color.

So, some food for thought. I'm born in the year of the Ram, and I was a little angry with who my year is... I dunnow... Represented by in Furuba. Hiro annoys me, but he seems to like Kisa (cutest Furuba character), so maybe there'll be something I like about him in the end. How do others feel about their years character in Furuba, since we have atleast seen them all by now in the US?

MysticFlames
23rd November 2005, 4:59 PM
Many people are.
Oh? Really? XD Didn't really expect that, but I dunno why...

Anyways, I'm year of the Rooster, but since I've only read up to Vol 5, I don't know who that is...DON'T SAY ANYTHING. >.< I wanna find out by myself...

Mysteria Pearl
26th November 2005, 2:08 AM
AHHH! I LOVE FRUITS BASKET! I AM LIKE THE BIGGEST FAN THAT THERE EVER WAS! I am so in loooooove with Kyo, Hatori and Momiji! And I can't wait till December 13 where in the USA, where I am currently residing, when the 12 manga comes out! AHHHHHHHH! Kyo better not get locked away or else I will whomp Akito's butt. I personally think that Tohru will help Kyo beat Yuki and that will lead to the end of the curse. Boy, Yuki gets on my nerves. And to think, everyone will say I'm the hardest person to get angry!

Yay! I'm gonna sent in my to fanarts and I also have a fanfic that I'm obsessed with. I'm not a quarter of the way through and already I have over 30,000 words! I', a Kyoru (KYO X TOHRU) fan FOREVER! Also, A HATORI X Mayuko forever! Yay! Yay! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Mystic Flames, you will find out the year of the rooster in volume 11

Miss Kanna
27th November 2005, 11:01 PM
I just read a volume of Fruits basket,and I instantly got hooked.The characters are beautifully desighned,the plot is irerristably awesome,and the manga owns.simply enchanting as some put it.A real recommendation^_^
My fav characters are Kagura sohma and Tohru Honda.

Mysteria Pearl
23rd December 2005, 12:13 AM
Oh my goodness! I LOVED MANGA # 12!

AHHHH1 I have to be the biggest fan ever! I've read all the mangas and plus previews and reviews from Japan! I've saved over 8,000 pictures of only Kyo and over 2,000 of Kyo and others! I love Kyo X Tohru, Hatori X Mayuko, Yuki / Kagura or Yuki X Machi, Kisa X Hiro ect. I even have my own fanfic that's over 30000 words so far and I'm not even a fourth of a way finished! AAHHHHHH! EEEKKKKK!

*Hyperventalates and runs smack-dab into the wall*

"um... must... go get brain transplant now.... along with some other hospitally/ insanity stuff"

*Runs off in a nervous wreck in a Momiji-like pattern.

"Sorry bout that, but I'm... strange..."

Pikastar7
23rd December 2005, 1:37 AM
I've read volumes 1-5 and am getting 6 for Christmas.

I laughed to tears in Vol 4 when Momoji came toTohru's school wearing the girl's uniform. Also, The part with that nerdy guy ( I think he was the Student Body President) imagined Yuki wearing the girl's uniform.

BTW, how many volumes are there in Furuba/Fruits Basket?

Clio
23rd December 2005, 12:31 PM
As far as I know, there are going to be 22 volumes. I believe the last one published in Japan was 18, though.

My opinion on this series: Highly addictive. I got issues 1-9 and every month I'm really anxious to see the next installment. And it's very funny, too.

And Kisa is lovely (not only because she is a Tiger like me, though. Well, for that reason, too...).

Lady Mew2
23rd December 2005, 7:22 PM
I love reading fruits basket. I have read vol. 1-3 already.

Proffesor Pikachu
23rd December 2005, 11:52 PM
My sister has 1-2 manga and she treasures them.The manga's nice and funny.

Misty4ever
27th December 2005, 3:56 PM
I also support
HiroxKisa
YukixMachi They almost kissed once XD
HatorixMayu
HaruxRin

Edit: btw if anyone wants join my Fruits Basket Club click on the link in my sig

Mysteria Pearl
27th December 2005, 10:17 PM
aww jeez... 22 volumes? They're gonna run outta characters for the cover, plus I'm gonna run outta money!

$11
```22
+ 202
$224

about plus any tax. AHHHHHH!

oh yeah! I like Yuki x Machi too!
I think it's so sweet the promises that Kyo made to Kyoko. Also, I think it's cute that later in the series, Tohru thinks that Kyo couldn't possibly love her while Kyo thinks the exact same thing. I also think that Tohru remembers her father.
BTW, how did Kyo's mother die? I know it was thought of as suicide, but how? I think it had somthing to do with a train, cuz when Kyo's remembering it, there's a train and a person very bloody laying there.
Also, how did Kyo accidentally kill Kyoko? I thought I remember somthing like they were walking or he saw her went to see her, his dad came out racing a car, trying to kill him and Kyoko pushed him out of the way. Either that or Kyo pushes her out of the way only to have the car swerve. I don't remember which is correct. I hope Kyo and Tohru get married! That'd be so sweet, and does anyone know what Kyo's planning on doing the day he graduates (it says it in the end of the 12th) that relates to Tohru? I'm almost afraid to ask...

Typhlogirl
30th December 2005, 8:26 AM
I've read up to sixteen in the Manga now, AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!! OFMG!! I got the entire BOX SET of the anime for christmas and it only fuelled the fire of my obsession!! But this is the manga discussion. So I'll shut up.

BTW, am I the only person left supporting Yuki x Tohru? Yes, I know he sees her as a mother but...gah. I dunno. I just love them together.

Also...am I the only girl who finds Kyo annoying? I really do dislike him. He has his moments but...he infuriates me. I like Yuki much more. He's so unappreciated. *pats*

Now then! *puts on anti-flame suit*

-;157;

The Red Butterfly
30th December 2005, 5:51 PM
I lOVE FRUITS BASKET!!!!!! I only read 1&2 and I have 12 cuz I can't find 3-10 ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! It sux!!!! Well I'm a fan of Kyo&Tohru, I also like Rin and Yuki!!!!(Not together, I just like the characters!!)

Mysteria Pearl
31st December 2005, 7:13 PM
Also...am I the only girl who finds Kyo annoying?

:D Be glad I'm not the type of person who gets angered easily. :D *twitches* Kyo is an adorible boy who on the outside tries to hide his feelings and tries to be rough but on the inside, he's an adorible, hurt, sad, scared little boy.

BTW, am I the only person left supporting Yuki x Tohru?
there are probably others, but this chick gets annoyed a bit by Yuki x Tohru They're basically like loving siblings or mother / son At first I thought they'd be cute together, but Yuki's too... I don't know he thinks he the best and doesn't think about how hurt others had become, aka Kyo.

I only read 1&2 and I have 12 YOU MUST READ THE OTHERS! *almost faints then bounces back to happy-go lucky self and takes out oh-so famous bonky-squeaky-hammer and lightly bonks u on the head* There are so many cute moments and you can't say you really love Fruits Basket if you don't know the story or the plot. :D For example, Hatori's story, Kisa's story, more about Akito, alot about the adorible sad little boy, Kyo, alot more on Tohru and Kyoko, etc. oh, and there's alot of flirting

also, isn't it odd how Kyo was closer to Kyoko than he was to his own mother?

The Red Butterfly
31st December 2005, 8:55 PM
I know about little Kyo, and I KNOW I NEED THE STORYS I WANT TO READ MORE OF THEM BUT I CAN'T !!!!! *angrily stares at strores that only carry 1,2,11&12. I want 2 read about Kisa!???? ^__^ Doesn't she have problems in school cuz kids make fun of her :(

Mysteria Pearl
14th January 2006, 12:36 AM
I think she mainly comes in in the 5th one... eiher that or the 6th

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Winry Rockbell
15th January 2006, 6:59 AM
I enjoyed Volume 12 and I can't wait to see what happens in Volume 13. I wonder what Yuki will do.

Mysteria Pearl
16th January 2006, 1:01 AM
what do you mean? about his mother? I don't know but I can't wait to see Tohru's reaction when another girl tells Kyo she likes him XD *laughs maliciously* "My plans are coming together perfectly!" *everyone looks at me wierdly,
"Uh... fruit anyone?"

The Red Butterfly
16th January 2006, 1:07 AM
ya I want 2 read the 13th too!! That's the next one I need to get and I'll take fruit lol and I now know about Kisa's problems!!!! :)

Mysteria Pearl
16th January 2006, 1:18 AM
did you just read the 5th one?

The Red Butterfly
16th January 2006, 1:28 AM
yep last night i did

Mysteria Pearl
16th January 2006, 3:27 AM
yah that was awesome. My BFF owns that one and I've read it a million times!

The Red Butterfly
16th January 2006, 8:34 PM
same here I couldn't get enough of that volume it was so cute!!

Mysteria Pearl
17th January 2006, 12:14 AM
yup but I really like the nineth one with the stain! that was so adorible XD

The Red Butterfly
5th February 2006, 3:37 PM
haven't read the ninth one yet but I do now own 7 and 3rd!!!!!! :) :) :) I wqant the 11th now cuz I'm year of the sheep 2!!!

Mysteria Pearl
5th February 2006, 8:00 PM
Hiro's adorible, I have to say that. but you should really read them in order, or your brain will melt and / or run away

The Red Butterfly
5th February 2006, 8:12 PM
ya it's been a bit confusing but I read them and I now know what order they go in and when I get a book i haven't read I go back to the one after it and it makes a ton more sense!!!

Mysteria Pearl
5th February 2006, 8:20 PM
ah... uh huh... eh... whatever works for you :D but sometimes, well, usually, there's going to be an introduction and you're gonna miss it, like Chibi-san for example, and you'll be like "WHO ON EARTH IS THAT!?"

MysticFlames
5th February 2006, 8:21 PM
So far, I've read 1-7 and 10. <.< I read 'em in a wierd order though, 1-5, 10, 7, 6. XD AND I CAN'T FIND THE 8TH. D<

Oh, and I ordered a Fruits Basket DVD off the internet, and I'm waiting for it now...hurry up you DVD. >.<

Mysteria Pearl
5th February 2006, 8:26 PM
I love the last DVD. It's so awesome! I love Kyo, and it one particular part, where Kazuma is holding his wrist, he looks so hott!

MysticFlames
5th February 2006, 8:44 PM
XD The part where Kazuma takes off Kyo's bracelet and you first see Kyo's true form? I just read that in Vol 6 yesterday. Anyways, I wanna hear what they all sound like. XP

Mysteria Pearl
5th February 2006, 8:47 PM
Jerry Jewell does Kyo's voice and I swooned. Also with Hatori's voice, I practically fell in love! It adds a whole lot to their characters! Also, Haru's voice was done by the voice director! And Akito's voice (since they had no idea she's female) was done by a guy and I adore his voice! AHHH! *blushies and swoons and melts*

MysticFlames
5th February 2006, 9:08 PM
XD You're making me want the DVD even more.

I still think that Akito being a girl is freaky o.o I haven't read about it yet, but my friend told me it a while ago(she spoiled it XP). It's just...freaky.

Xiang
5th February 2006, 11:06 PM
I've only just started reading the manga, and I already love it. Especially Hiro seeing Tohru as a rival for love for Kisa. ;) That's my favorite part.

Mysteria Pearl
6th February 2006, 2:59 AM
Don't worry, you shall have tons of favorite parts in the future. And I love the male Akito, from the Anime :D He's hot AND NO, I DON'T MEAN THE FEMALE VERSION!

Xiang
7th February 2006, 2:53 AM
Hiro and Kyo are both cute. But why is it called Fruits Basket?

Coral Fang
7th February 2006, 4:22 PM
I might be making a total fool of myself here if I'm wrong, but isn't it called fruits basket because of that game Tohru was never invited to play when she was little? (in the anime, I dont know about the manga)... The other kids always called her a rice ball because a rice ball didn't belong in a fruits basket.

There's my theory lol

Mysteria Pearl
7th February 2006, 11:12 PM
The correct answer is that, when Tohru was playing, she was always a riceball, while the other children were fruits, thus, she was never called upon. at the end of the first book, it flashes back to her as a child, to a memory she never had, being called to play the game. So, she thought of herself as,
"A riceball does not belong in a fruit's basket." She was finally "called" by her friends in the Sohma family, as a metaphor to belonging somewhere.

understand?

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ c.o.

Xiang
8th February 2006, 12:49 AM
Okay, now I get it. Good thing they didn't call it "Rice Balls" then xD

Mysteria Pearl
8th February 2006, 12:56 AM
yes :D yes indeed.

ps, if anybody needs a bit of help or something, please feel free to bug me, PM me, whatever, I need to get outta doing my homework anyway :D

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ c.o.

MysticFlames
8th February 2006, 3:40 AM
Wasn't the game called Fruits Basket?

Which volume(s) have you read, Ratiasu?

Coral Fang
8th February 2006, 4:47 PM
The correct answer is that, when Tohru was playing, she was always a riceball, while the other children were fruits, thus, she was never called upon. at the end of the first book, it flashes back to her as a child, to a memory she never had, being called to play the game. So, she thought of herself as,
"A riceball does not belong in a fruit's basket." She was finally "called" by her friends in the Sohma family, as a metaphor to belonging somewhere.

understand?

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ c.o.

Did I not say that? Sorry it's just you made it sound like my answer was wrong or somethin'...

Xiang
8th February 2006, 11:12 PM
Wasn't the game called Fruits Basket?

Which volume(s) have you read, Ratiasu?
I've read the only one that has been available to me: numbah 7. I liked it right from the start. :D

Mysteria Pearl
8th February 2006, 11:58 PM
Did I not say that? Sorry it's just you made it sound like my answer was wrong or somethin'...

oh no! I'm sorry too! You're answer was correct, but I just felt it was neccesarry to explain further. :D

MysticFlames
9th February 2006, 3:26 AM
I've read the only one that has been available to me: numbah 7. I liked it right from the start. :D
Oh. XD That happens to be the one I own(I've just borrowed all the others I've read from a friend). It still would've been better if you read them in order though.

Coral Fang
9th February 2006, 3:55 PM
oh no! I'm sorry too! You're answer was correct, but I just felt it was neccesarry to explain further. :D

I'm sorry I've just reliased how stuck up I must have sounded by saying that 0.o.... and I'm also making people go off topic, sorry again >.<

Xiang
9th February 2006, 9:56 PM
I just read number 2 and 10 (my source is the library) and whoa. I support TohruxKyo and HiroxKisa. ^_^

The Red Butterfly
9th February 2006, 10:29 PM
me too their both adorable together!!!!!!!!!!! number ten was so good that was and two was funny!!! I re-read book one because I didn't know how to read magna that well yet and wow I missed a lot!!!!!! I love this quote I laughed so hard when I read it!!

Tohru: I promise I won't tell anyone your secret, If you don't beleive me I'll sign my name in blood or burn cigarettes into my skin...I'm pretty sure my mom did stuff like that!!!!

Mysteria Pearl
10th February 2006, 2:51 AM
that was a cute line, but I did not favour it because it was another presumptious "TohruxYuki" moment.

I'm sorry I've just reliased how stuck up I must have sounded by saying that 0.o.... and I'm also making people go off topic, sorry again >.<
oh, no! Not at all! I'm sure none of us truly mind, and you didn't sound stuck up!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Eternity Absol
12th February 2006, 7:29 PM
Hey... On what channel and time does a Furuba come on at? I read some of the Mangas, but I never saw the show, so...

Oh, and I think it's so frikkin' hilarious that Akito is a girl! xDDDDD

Mysteria Pearl
17th February 2006, 4:12 AM
um... it's not on tv... in fact I don't think it's ever been on tv, because it's too short... you can buy it on DVD though...

Kez
17th February 2006, 8:07 PM
I am just reading volume 1 of this and I am having trouble getting in to it. Does the story change, or is it just Tohru creating a better relationship with the Sohma family?

The Red Butterfly
20th February 2006, 4:11 PM
It's kinda like that, she meets more of the zodiac members and learns their stories. Also she does get very close with the main sohmas though!!! It's really funny and sometimes sad, shipping comes later on in the volumes also!! :D

Kez
21st February 2006, 6:39 AM
I may read it then, as it is something different to all of the other manga I want to read, but it will not be a priority. I mean, i just cant get into it yet. Maybe anbother time. And thank you CeruleanWaterFlower for answering my question.

The Red Butterfly
21st February 2006, 10:14 PM
no problem :D !!! Ya Fruits Basket does get better, funnier and moer suspensful past book one!!

Mysteria Pearl
21st February 2006, 10:45 PM
DO NOT GET INTO THE YukixTohru shipping! IT WILL NEVER WORK! He thinks of her only as a mother, revealed later on! She loves Kyo! Yay!
it obvious I've had too much sugar? Actually.... I didn't have ANY sugar... anyhoo,
who do you guys think is bestly (is that a word?) drawn. For example, "Rin's hair is so perfect and all flowy! That's why I think she's the bestly drawn" ok, I think Kyo's the best drawn because the Manga-ka Natsuki Takaya draws him so beautifuly! he's the image of male perfection!

wow.... I'm hyper!
~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Xiang
21st February 2006, 11:26 PM
I never supported that anyway. TohruxKyo is NUMBER ONE! And are there more than 26 episodes? I would hate for it to end there...I don't watch them, except on this site. Anyways, later dayz!

MysticFlames
22nd February 2006, 1:29 AM
YES, TOHRUxKYO FOREVAR. <.<

Anyways, forgot to mention the DVD I got arrived. I've already watched all 26 episodes. It sucks how it ends at Vol 6, I wanted to see more of it animated. T.T Also, I love the opening theme, For Fruits Basket(the English version). I've been looking for an mp3 of it for a while. But geez, it's rare. Ah well. I still have the DVD afterall.

Xiang
22nd February 2006, 1:50 AM
Lucky! I wish I could see them.

Say, we should make a shipping name for TohruxKyo...

Mysteria Pearl
22nd February 2006, 1:28 PM
check your local library or Best Buy or bookstore, they usually have them there.

KYOUxTOHRU FOREVER!

I wish they'd just animate the part where Tohru confesses her loves, falls off that cliff and then Kyou kisses her!

Kez
22nd February 2006, 3:33 PM
no problem :D !!! Ya Fruits Basket does get better, funnier and moer suspensful past book one!!
Well I hope that it does. I will give it a try then. Thank you for helping me make up my mind. And Ib hope that you are right.

Mysteria Pearl
22nd February 2006, 10:50 PM
you should read more but a warning: If you can't stand cliffhangers DO NOT read the volumes one at a time! Make sure you can get them in order and a few at a time!

that's about all the good advice genes I have in my body so... appreciate it!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Kez
23rd February 2006, 5:15 PM
is it really that good? I love cliffhangers, and it hasd made me want to read it even more. Unfortunatly, I can only afford to buy 2 manga at most a week. But thank you for the advice. I got the first volume from the college library, so i have not seen number 2 yet. I have just got to the part where the boar makes an appearance. Not far I know, but she is one funny character. XD

The Red Butterfly
24th February 2006, 12:05 AM
yah Kagura is funny and ya it's that good of a series!!!! (poor kyo!!)

as for Mysteria pearls question about bestly(2 b honest i don't think it is a word lol) drawn character would have to be.........AN IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION TO ANSWER!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!!!???? I'm sorry I got a little dramatic there anyway.......Kyo of course, Kisa, Yuki, Hatori, Arisa and Ayaa is who i would have to say, also Akito; Natsuki Takaya adds that whole mysterious vibe very well in her drawing

Mysteria Pearl
24th February 2006, 12:49 AM
haha! Nice! XD :D I'm evil that way! *kidding!*

Hair- Rin
hottness- Kyo or Hatori
chibi-ness- Chibi-san!
cute-little-girl/sister-ness- Kisa
good character-Tohru
bad character-Akito (well, she's not all bad, but...)

I just noticed something! The animators cut down Hatori's height by alot! GRRR!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Eternity Absol
24th February 2006, 12:55 AM
Wait! Eh, Yuki is with someone else after all, not Tohru? Mm, who?! Anyways, I don't think Akito can change genders. That's just the way she is, as a girl. So, how many total books is there? Ack, I only have first 2, but it's all so good!!

Mysteria Pearl
24th February 2006, 1:01 AM
I heard that there were twenty books... the actual number we posted in one of the pages before... I also figured out the cost of all of them...

DUH! yuki is so with Machi, way not Tohru. HE THINKS OF HER AS A MOTHER! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THAT *sizzle* I feel sorry for whoever likes TohruxYuki cuz they're going to become brockenhearted!

Xiang
24th February 2006, 1:41 AM
Hiro and Kisa also adorable couple. ^.^

Akito a girl?! My friend talked about that, but I wasn't sure...o_O

The Red Butterfly
24th February 2006, 2:21 AM
I heard that too, I'm pretty sure it comes up in book 11 am i rite (I have no idea I just read the description for it-should I be using spoiler tags on this O.O ??) anyway anybody know???? (the book question that is)

also i totally agree about HiroxKisa I claimed them as one of my couples :D

MysticFlames
24th February 2006, 3:32 AM
No, it wasn't book 11, 'cuz I just read it and I don't remember it...or did I somehow blank out on that part? O.o

Kez
24th February 2006, 3:34 PM
I have a question. I have just finished volume 1 and I am starting to get into this. Do you ever get to see all of the other animals in the zodiac? I especialy want to see the dragon as it is my sign. LOL.

The Red Butterfly
24th February 2006, 10:04 PM
That works perfectely because the dragon comes in book two along with the bunny!!! everyone else comes later on in the books (always asume at least one new person will show up per book in the first 12 books and others I think....... well anyway ya book two=DRAGON (he's cute lol)

Mysteria Pearl
24th February 2006, 11:22 PM
heck no, it's not book eleven or twelve. It's later on, I believe it's in fifteen or sxteen, correct me if I'm wrong. The previews are never right. Nothing we already didn't know came out when they talk about "the thing about Akito thay may change something forever" they're totally exaggerating.

Do you even know who the dragon is?

His name is Hatori, he's the seahorse (dragon) he was in love with Kana but when Akito hurt Hatori's eye, Kana thought it was her fault and blamed herself. I think she was a bit selfish becuase then she had Hatori erase her memory and left him for another man, leaving Hatori with a permant scar mentally and physically, and in his life, until Mayuko, his love never returned. Mayuko is Kyo, Arisa, Hana, Tohru, and Yuki's teacher

Sheik
25th February 2006, 1:33 AM
I love fruits basket it's the first anime I went to buy when it first came out I was so excited to see the next dvd. I have 1-10 manga getting other later.
My favorite character is Ayame, Hatsuharu, and Kyo.
Reasons I like Ayame is because I love snakes my favorite reptile i'm gonna by me an blizzard cornsnake and name him Ayame it'd be so cute.
Reason I like Hatsuharu is because i'm the year of the Ox(cow) and I like his attitude and he looks so cool.
Reason I like Kyo is why not he's so cute and the story of him is so neat.

Eternity Absol
25th February 2006, 1:40 AM
Oh, well I've heard that Akito's real gender being revealed is in 11, but whatever. I still need to get more of the books.

Xiang
25th February 2006, 2:31 AM
I need to get more access to the books; my library only has like 2 and 7. -_-

Mysteria Pearl
26th February 2006, 2:34 AM
Oh, well I've heard that Akito's real gender being revealed is in 11, but whatever. I still need to get more of the books.
no, I OWN 11, and it's not. believe me. it's not. you are highly mistaken. You're wrong and will feel really silly when u read the book and have to admit it, but have it your way :D sorry, me in bad mood (everyone gasp!) for once, cuz I can't find Keu and arrag!

Xiang
26th February 2006, 2:40 AM
I'm sure the point is across; Eternity Absol just was saying that he/she HEARD that it was in 11...

I bookmarked a video of my fave epi in Japanese...one with Hiro and Kisa together! ^-^

Mysteria Pearl
26th February 2006, 2:46 AM
sorry I got overworked! That's the first time I've gotten angry in quite a while! Maybe I should consult my doctor :D (she's female) :D I love that epi! They are so adorible together and I wanna adopt Hiro as my little brother! He is so cute!

Xiang
26th February 2006, 2:54 AM
Ah, he annoys me, but his relationship with Kisa is so cute I don't mind. ^-^

Mysteria Pearl
26th February 2006, 3:09 AM
I know! They're both so adorible together. too bad in the real world it never works that way- uh excuse me for a moment... Keu is.. uh... b right back

Xiang
26th February 2006, 3:13 AM
Yeah...I loved how Hiro actually narrates that he loves Kisa. You go, Hiro!

Eternity Absol
26th February 2006, 3:49 AM
Oh, well I know it appears in ONE of the books. I've seen pictures on the computer of the evidence that Akito is a girl. It was pictures from the Manga. But, whatever. Why the hell hasn't TokyoPop released the rest of them in America?!

Kez
26th February 2006, 9:06 PM
So the dragon appears in book 2? That is so cool. I cant wait to see what they portray a dragon as. Cool. Thanks again. And how many volumes are there?

MysticFlames
27th February 2006, 2:22 AM
Akito's gender being revealed isn't in 12 either since I got it yesterday, so yeah, it's probably later in the series. <.<

12 is the latest one released in the US, right?

The Red Butterfly
27th February 2006, 9:52 PM
Yep, the thirteenth comes out in April CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I want to read abouot Akito, did everybody know this whole time??? (and by that I mean Shigure and Hatori, figuring it is her doctor plus Shigure is close with Akito right???)

Mysteria Pearl
27th February 2006, 11:06 PM
I knew it a LONG time ago, also I put how many books there are WAY back there... plus the total American price... I'll go find it...

Eternity Absol
1st March 2006, 12:09 AM
Finally... It's about time they released it in damned America.

Oh! And if you go on tokyopop.com and go to the section about Fruits Basket, there's pretty much proof that Akito's true gender is told. Click on the thing that talks about Book 11, and read the description... Nothing more to say...

Mysteria Pearl
1st March 2006, 3:03 AM
no, BOOK 11 SHOWS THAT AKITO SAYS
"TO THEM i AM THE CLOSEST THING... THERE IS TO GOD. THE ONE WHO CONTROLD THE ZODIAC... THE MASTER OF THEIR SOULD. THAT IS WHO i AM..." BELIEVE ME! don't claim to know what is false. yes, on the back of the book, it MAY say "Akito makes one major announcement." but it's just that he claims to be the god!

Xiang
1st March 2006, 11:13 PM
Ftw. o.o

I don't really like Akito.

My friend, who is a very big fan of Fruits Basket, like me, says that I remind her of Kisa. But I'm loud and sometimes obnoxious. But sometimes I guess I can be like Kisa. :3

Kisa very cute. *remember that I am a girl, kay?*

Mysteria Pearl
2nd March 2006, 12:31 AM
Nice! People tell me all the time I remind them of Tohru. I'm really ditzy, and trip over absolutely nothing at times! I'm usually optimistic but when I set my mind to something, nothing is going to stop me (plus I adore Kyo!) but then again... I'm pretty much like Ritsu BUT I AM A GIRL! then I can also be like Kagura... dont ask...

Eternity Absol
2nd March 2006, 12:35 AM
xD Kagura's cool, yet strange when around Kyo. Anyways, I wasn't sure... But I know for certian (maybe not yet in America) that Akito is revealed to be a girl. I've even seen fan art of it. xD Yet... scary, too. -eyes are burned-

Xiang
2nd March 2006, 12:46 AM
Me: *imitating Kisa* Please don't cause trouble for Sissy. (anime *is whacked* Of course I know this is the manga discussion! :D)

They translated Onee-chan to Sissy. I think I'm crying...

I don't have orange hair! :D

Akito a girl...that still shocks me as much as I've heard it before...x.x If I came near a fanart of that, my eyes would not only burn, but blood and tears would come out...Akito just doesn't seem like a girl! x.X;;

Eternity Absol
2nd March 2006, 1:01 AM
I know! And... the picture was demented and scary!! I almost screamed... Akito looks better as a guy anyways.

Xiang
2nd March 2006, 1:07 AM
I don't even want to think about it...*shudder*

I never even liked Akito.

Reread volume 3, funny how Tohru never knew that Momiji was the same age as Haru and slept in a bed with him o.o :D

Tohru and Kyo forever!

Eternity Absol
4th March 2006, 3:47 AM
-sigh- Whenever I take a quiz from some website about which Furuba character I am, I ALWAYS get Akito. Why oh why... Here, take this quiz and post your results. o_o;

http://guru.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=119

Xiang
4th March 2006, 4:02 AM
http://guru.theotaku.com/results/119_Sohma_Kisa.jpg
Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.
What Fruits Basket Character Are You? (http://guru.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=119)

Yay! So I am like Kisa.

Eternity Absol
4th March 2006, 4:09 AM
Yeah! You are like her after all! xP Kisa's cool anyways. But, she's kinda quiet and depressed sometimes... Oh well, she's adorable!

Omg... Shigure is such an idiot. -was watching episode earlier-

Mysteria Pearl
4th March 2006, 5:40 AM
I thought about that Momiji thing... It's kinda scarey... *cough* but he's very innocent... ANYWAY! (awkward moment, there) I'm almost afriad to take the test, I'll probably either be like... well let me see...

Xiang
4th March 2006, 4:38 PM
Well, you can't judge everyone by height :D Haru=Momiji is Tohru=freaked out. Momiji's like a cute little kid though, but the English anime, he's like a girl. I originally thought Momiji was the crossdresser. o.o

The Red Butterfly
4th March 2006, 5:12 PM
I am YUKI SOHMA!!!!!!!....weird last ime I took the quiz I was Tohru but I didn't answer a few question cuz i didn't get them anywya I'm happy with my result!! Yah Mojjimi is like a cute little kid, and Tohru didn't know he was a boy until he hugged her and transformed lol!!!!

Xiang
5th March 2006, 3:25 AM
Ratiasu's View on the Characters:
Tohru: Sweet, but people like Hiro boss her around too much. >.> She needs to be able to make her own decision, and sometimes that too-good nature can disgust me.
Kyo: Cool, but a little too...mean? o.o He's tough, but shouldn't blame all the stuff on Yuki. Needs to work on his anger if you ask me, but I think he's hot either way.
Yuki: Cute, but a little scary. He seems like the quiet type and the cold person, but he's really nice. Just needs to watch what he says to Kyo... He has a fan club o.o
Hiro: Can get annoying, but a touching story behind a very really cute exterior. Go for Kisa, you big-head! :D
Kisa: Adorable. And poor little girl. She looks like a seven year old, and I love her hair, I don't see why people pick on her. :(
Ritsu: Just plain freaks me out. Better as a girl if you ask me.
Haru: Coolness. ^-^
Momiji: Sooooo cute! And a very "happy" person for a cursed Sohma. He's like a little kid, only not very annoying.
Ayame: Just o.o
Hatori: No comment
Shigure: My sign, the Dog! I love him and his attitude. :)
Akito: Freaky.
Arisa ("Uo-chan"): Coolness. ^-^
Hana-chan: She's really cool, I don't see why she's considered scary. >.>

Mysteria Pearl
5th March 2006, 4:17 AM
Ritsu: Just plain freaks me out. Better as a girl if you ask me.

:( that's kinda mean... I'm told all the time I look just like Ritsu and sometimes pathetic like him too... sorry... maybe you're right... sorry... It's just....

BTW- I am NOT a crossdresser, just to clear any of those awful thoughts up. I am a girly-GIRL, not a boy what-so-ever!

Xiang
5th March 2006, 4:19 AM
Well, sorry. I just don't like him that much.

I can hardly hear Yuki's dubbed voice. o.o

Mysteria Pearl
5th March 2006, 4:47 PM
wow... I finally did the quiz thing that somebody posted awhile back... I got Tohru Honda over and over! and I actually put my honest answers... but... I'm not as cool as Tohru-san.... not at all... and I hardly think that I could ever be as humble as her... anyway, I, before I posted this, just fell over my own foot. it hurts. GAHHHH! I feel like Ritsu!

I loved his voice in like the second to last epi (i think) when Kyo claws him and Yuki's all "Miss HOnda!" it made me shiver and giggle, although I really don't like him.http://guru.theotaku.com/results/119_Sohma_Akito.jpg
I never would have expected that! Maybe I clicked the wrong choice...http://guru.theotaku.com/results/119_Honda_Tohru.jpg that's better... wow... I must have two very different personalities! :D

Xiang
6th March 2006, 12:02 AM
Then you're like Haru too! :D

Mysteria Pearl
6th March 2006, 12:46 AM
hehehe! That's funny! But I don't see how I got Akito...

Xiang
6th March 2006, 2:40 AM
Akito scares me...:<

The Red Butterfly
6th March 2006, 5:47 PM
Hey I recently heard that a rumor was that Kyo had somethin gto do with Kyoko....is that true????

Xiang
6th March 2006, 9:56 PM
Yeah. Check on http://en.wikipedia.com and search up Fruits Basket, you find tons of info, but A LOT of spoilers.

The Red Butterfly
7th March 2006, 12:52 AM
Oh, thank you!!! I don't mind spoiles :D

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:07 AM
Wow, the Manga gets pretty weird as it goes on. o_o; And when is TokyoPop gonna release the rest of the Manga! It's already been done back in Japan... ;_;

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:09 AM
I have no idea, but after reading the spoilers on Wikipedia, I badly wanna read the rest! ;_;

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:22 AM
Ack! I know... Some of the stuff they say is so... scary. Many strange things go on.

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:25 AM
I know.

I just wanna rub the fact that TohruxYuki is fanon in my friend's face...some friend I am. :o But still...

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:27 AM
But... doesn't it turn out to be KyoxTohru? At least, that's what I've heard.

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:29 AM
I know.

Fanon= not gonna happen.

Canon= gonna happen.

Something like that.

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:36 AM
Oh hell. What is Fanon and Canon supposed to mean, anyways? I've heard it before...

Anyways, is Furuba your favorite Manga ever? It is for me, even if some stuff is very confusing and weird! xD

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:41 AM
InuYasha and Ranma 1/2 made top by just a little. xP

I posted what they referred to. ;_; Unless you didn't understand. They refer to if a shipping is going to succeed.

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:43 AM
Oh, okay! I just wasn't sure...

Do you know of any good websites that has Furuba summaries, etc?

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:45 AM
Eh, try searching on Google. <3

Or we can create one! :D

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:46 AM
xD That would be cool, but way too much work. Nice idea, though. I'd try that if there were about... 10 other people to help out. ^_^

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:50 AM
And I have other sites, fanficition, homework, and here to take care off. x3 I'm not the busiest person in the world, but I don't have the most free time either. But in my more free time I can set it up and we gather info and stuff.

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:53 AM
Okay! That sounds really cool! I only know... crappy HTML skills. Do you know a lot? Besides, how far in Furuba have you read? I only read up to book 6. xD And it's pretty weird about Kyo, too.

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:54 AM
I haven't read a lot, actually. I'm not the Furuba brain, but I most likely am a very avid fan like you are. Plus, Google is my best buddy. :D

Eternity Absol
7th March 2006, 2:57 AM
Yeah, Google is very useful for finding Furuba stuff! ^_^

Xiang
7th March 2006, 2:58 AM
A lot of my friends who have no interest in anime or manga love Furuba, I noticed. Yay! :D

Eternity Absol
8th March 2006, 1:38 AM
Well, that just shows what a great Manga it is. xP I was looking at this website that has a long list of all the Furuba related cards people made on the computer. Some of it is SOOO funny! xD There was one of this guy who looked really ****** off, but on the card it said:I'm not angry! I'm happy, happy, HAPPY!

So funny! xD The teachers got mad at me for laughing at it in a tech ed class.

Mysteria Pearl
8th March 2006, 2:06 AM
I'm back... many... too many posts to read... Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, but my comp was on the fritz but Keu helped me fix it :D So I'm back *cracks knuckles*

kool. I just found my Furuba diary... *flips through and dust fills the air* *coughcough* haha, that was a great little pic I made.... too bad scanners aren't allowed here. Oh well.

~ MP ~

Eternity Absol
8th March 2006, 2:11 AM
Oh, yeah. xP I saw those in the stores.

Umi Mizuno
8th March 2006, 2:14 AM
Hey! I'd like to join this discussion. May I join the discussion of Fruits Basket?

Eternity Absol
8th March 2006, 2:17 AM
Um, of course! xD You read any of the books or seen the anime? They're the best!

Mysteria Pearl
8th March 2006, 2:19 AM
hello! welcome new discussioner! I'm Mysteria Pearl... I may yabble on and on and on... but I have a little to contribute... after all... I've only read mangas 1-18 so far and seen the entire series :D Plus I practically live on the comp...

Umi Mizuno
8th March 2006, 2:29 AM
Um, of course! xD You read any of the books or seen the anime? They're the best!

Watched and read both. :D The manga's much better IMO. It's funnier. XD

Mysteria Pearl
8th March 2006, 2:30 AM
indeed. Besides, it also goes farther. Do you have a favorite character or shipping?

Umi Mizuno
8th March 2006, 3:12 AM
indeed. Besides, it also goes farther. Do you have a favorite character or shipping?

In Fruits Basket? Yes! I love Momiji and Kisa and Akito! >=333 Cute-ness overload! Well in Fruits Basket, I like Kyo x Tohru x Yuki. :D And Uo-chan x Kureno, Haru x Rin, Hatori x Shigure x Ayame ( Handsome Trio! XDD ) Hiro x Kisa, Kyo x Yuki, Yuki x Momiji. I could go on. But I think I'll keep my fantasies. X3

Xiang
8th March 2006, 3:18 AM
By the way, I'm scanning in my pic of Kisa-san. Post it up later...Welcome, Umi! :D

EDIT: Here it is!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/Artemis17/kisa1.jpg

Cho Hakkai
8th March 2006, 5:41 AM
Ohh....Fruits Basket. I loooooove this manga >>

A quick question though:

Does Aaya really love Hatori...>> I think I saw Shigure mention that....<<

Umi Mizuno
8th March 2006, 6:22 AM
Ohh....Fruits Basket. I loooooove this manga >>

A quick question though:

Does Aaya really love Hatori...>> I think I saw Shigure mention that....<<

Aya admires him like an idol. That's what Shigure says in the anime. In the manga I think it was the same thing.

Xiang
8th March 2006, 9:57 PM
Ayame scares me. But his snake form is cute and simple. ^.^

I love Hana-chan chibi style! :D

Eternity Absol
9th March 2006, 1:52 AM
Oh, shippings! Uhm, Kyo x Tohru (obviously) and... I dunno. Maybe Shigure x Akito, since Akito really is a girl and Shigure is always around her. xD I do wonder if Shigure and Ayame are gay, though... Some things they say are very weird...

Xiang
9th March 2006, 2:15 AM
By the way, I'm scanning in my pic of Kisa-san. Post it up later...Welcome, Umi! :D

EDIT: Here it is!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/Artemis17/kisa1.jpg
No comment?

Ayame is more fit for yaoi IMO. :D

Umi Mizuno
9th March 2006, 3:04 AM
Oh, shippings! Uhm, Kyo x Tohru (obviously) and... I dunno. Maybe Shigure x Akito, since Akito really is a girl and Shigure is always around her. xD I do wonder if Shigure and Ayame are gay, though... Some things they say are very weird...

I know. When I found out that Akito is a girl made me more attracted to Akito then ever =^^= Shigure and Ayame aren't really gay. They just act gay whenever they're around themselves. :D Ayame is funny! He reminds me of Harley in a way. :D

The Red Butterfly
9th March 2006, 11:06 PM
I love those three together (Hatori, Shigure and Ayaa) plus I don't think those two are gay, they're just bff's and show it in a girlie way lol!!!

Eternity Absol
11th March 2006, 12:53 AM
Yeah, you're probably right, even if it's really funny. xD Anyways, can anyone tell me what Shigure and Akitoare planning to use Tohru for? And what dream did the Mabudatchi Trio have that was so special, etc.?

Mysteria Pearl
11th March 2006, 2:30 AM
way back to that Hatori question, I agree that SHigure only ADMIRES his, not loves him (besides we know Hatori's gonna end up with Mayuko)

Keu's beggin' me to ask this: does Hanna ever really do anything about her crush on Kazuma?

I remember reading all about the whole topic but Keu doesn't believe me. go figure :P

Umi Mizuno
11th March 2006, 3:53 AM
Anyways, can anyone tell me what Shigure and Akitoare planning to use Tohru for?

I read in the Chinese version that Shigure pretty much knows that Tohru is capable of breaking the curse. Akito I'm not so sure. She knows that Tohru could break the curse. But I've also read that Akito doesn't like any women getting close to any of the Souhma men.

And what dream did the Mabudatchi Trio have that was so special, etc.?

The Mabudatchi Trio's dream was about Akito's birth. They were looking looking foward to it but I forgot what happend after that.

Keu's beggin' me to ask this: does Hanna ever really do anything about her crush on Kazuma?

Hanna having a crush on Kazuma? Uo-chan is the one who loves him. Hmm..

Mysteria Pearl
11th March 2006, 4:36 AM
oops... you mean Kureno. Arisa loves Kureno, the rooster. Kazuma is Kyo's adopted father.

Umi Mizuno
11th March 2006, 4:48 AM
oops... you mean Kureno. Arisa loves Kureno, the rooster. Kazuma is Kyo's adopted father.

Gah! Thanks. I'm getting confused with people's names. Kazuma? The guy that Kyo screamed, " One of these days I'll be worthy of calling you father" right? I didn't know that Hana-chan liked Kazuma. Musta skipped that. ^^;; *goes back to review*

Mysteria Pearl
11th March 2006, 4:52 AM
yes, you're thinking of the correct man. there's a big part about that at the en of the 12th book.

I'm thinking I need to post the spoiley pic of the century. Another version's link's been posted but now it's void... so... I'll post it... but do I need permission for such a spoiley pic?

Umi Mizuno
11th March 2006, 4:56 AM
yes, you're thinking of the correct man. there's a big part about that at the en of the 12th book.

I'm thinking I need to post the spoiley pic of the century. Another version's link's been posted but now it's void... so... I'll post it... but do I need permission for such a spoiley pic?

If it is a spoily picture, just put the words SPOILER in like size 3. and under it just put the link. That way it doesn't spoil for anyone.

Mysteria Pearl
11th March 2006, 5:00 AM
okeydokey

THIS IS A MAJOR SPOLER SO LOOK @ IT!

http://photobucket.com/albums/e273/ILC-Jisushika-chan/?action=view&current=30.jpg

Xiang
11th March 2006, 5:01 AM
Whoppeeee! *screams for joy* That made my day. :D Thank you so much! :D :D :D :D

Mysteria Pearl
11th March 2006, 5:02 AM
you're welcome! I live to make people happy :D

Umi Mizuno
11th March 2006, 5:05 AM
okeydokey

THIS IS A MAJOR SPOLER SO LOOK @ IT!

http://photobucket.com/albums/e273/ILC-Jisushika-chan/?action=view&current=30.jpg

HELLZ YEAH! :D It has made my hour!

Mysteria Pearl
11th March 2006, 5:06 AM
That's good :D I'm so happy I made 2 people happy! :D yay!

HEYGUYSWEEZINGROCKS
13th March 2006, 9:29 PM
I just saw the Fruits Basket manga for the first time, I had only seen the anime before, I had no idea the two looked so different, what else is different in the manga?

Mysteria Pearl
13th March 2006, 9:34 PM
well, the plotline is a bit different, and much more detailed, since it was made first. Also, it's not messed up in parts like the anime.

ie) where on earth do people get the Yuki x Tohru idea?
From only seeing the anime.

the manga is Kyo x Tohru

Xiang
13th March 2006, 10:05 PM
And plus, this is teh Manga section, but we do include anime topics, but here Tohru and Kyo reign supreme. Because the manga rocks and they do too. I find the manga a little easier to follow, and a bit more satisfying because you can go back and read something slowly as well as get larger doses everytime, whereas when you watch it, it flashes there and spoof, whether you understood it or not, you gotta catch it another time. But seeing them animated, voiced, and colored is cool too, either way works for me; Manga just works better.

Mysteria Pearl
13th March 2006, 10:07 PM
I love both! In the anime, I can listen to their voices (Jerry Jewell is like my idol! i think he's like the best male voice ever!)

in the manga, there are much more KyoxTohru moments that I can read without having to watch those mistaken TohruxYuki moments.

Xiang
13th March 2006, 10:10 PM
Oddcatshipping?

^Blech. Worst name possible for TohruxKyo. I think they sound better just as TohruxKyo. :D

The Red Butterfly
13th March 2006, 11:01 PM
well i've never seen the anime, but I'd probably prefer the manga anyway bcuz like wat evryone else said, if u didn't get something you can always go back and read it later. plus i already have an idea of their voices in my head, but like i said Jerry Jewell is perfect 4 Kyo ;) also I only need book 9,11 and 13 to be caught up with all the books in America (actualy 13 aint out till next month but stil!!)

Jemi Rose
14th March 2006, 12:00 AM

Well, I was searching the net the other day, and found the very latest chapters of Fruits Basket as off who Tohru definitly will end up with! Well, here is the website: http://www.designchronicle.com/mt/mt-search.cgi?search=Fruits+Basket , and so go to the manga section and you will see future chapters of Fruits Basket and other Titles, if no one has discovered this website. But scroll down to see the other chapters since they are separated!

And yeah Tohru does end up in the end with Kyo. Since he has a strong connection with Tohru's mother.

And also Akito is a girl since they show a scene where she is in front of the mirror and show her never before seen chest!

Ok, I hope that helps Later ^^

Eternity Absol
14th March 2006, 1:43 AM
Yeah, I think the part about Akito being revealed as a woman is in book 17, or so I've heard. Can't wait 'till they release the next manga book! xP Anyways, I like both the manga and anime. They both have their pros and cons. Oh, that's so cool! xP And in what book does that picture come in? I can't wait to read it!

Xiang
14th March 2006, 1:44 AM
I think it comes sooner, but I don't know, do I?

Fruitcatshipping? NOOO!

Eternity Absol
14th March 2006, 2:04 AM
xD That would be so cool to be a manga-ka... Is there such a thing as a Korean manga-ka?

Byakugan Tenten
14th March 2006, 2:13 AM
I don't know that would be so cool! I can't wait until the next manga comes out!

Xiang
14th March 2006, 2:14 AM
I can't either! It's impossible to read one volume at a time and not be able to want the next one FAST! :D

Byakugan Tenten
14th March 2006, 2:18 AM
I know it's nearly impossible!It's almost here though!

Eternity Absol
14th March 2006, 2:23 PM
Yeah, the manga is so good! Seriously. No wonder it's supposed to be "#1 Shojo Manga", etc.

Byakugan Tenten
14th March 2006, 9:29 PM
The #1 shojo in America!NO WONDER!GUESS WHAT!I found something out from the 15-17 manga's!

Eternity Absol
15th March 2006, 1:25 AM
Well?! Tell me!!!! -is about to explode-

Xiang
15th March 2006, 1:33 AM
And put it in spoiler tags so the people who don't want to see them won't complain to you about it. ^.^

Whatever should be spoiled[/SPOIL*] Just take out the * and you're set!

[SPOIL]Like this! :D

I love spoilers though. :3 Tell us, please?

Eternity Absol
16th March 2006, 12:52 AM
Yes, you must tell us! -anxious- Anyways, I don't know why some people get so upset about finding a spoiler. e_e; It's not like the whole frikkin' story is RUINED.

Xiang
16th March 2006, 1:38 AM
That's for them to explain to us, but they have their reasons. >.> I think because they like to get surprised and stuff and drink in the new and not stale info fresh from the manga or anime. Spoilers sometimes make people not read or watch it, because they know what's going to happen.

Tell us! x3

Eternity Absol
16th March 2006, 11:45 PM
Ya, tell us! xD Is she/he ever going to come back? ;o Anyways, I found this cool online tutoring that's, like, free!

Xiang
17th March 2006, 12:26 AM
Which of the characters represents your animal?

Shigure (dog). xP I'm not perverted, but I am lazy and odd. And I'm a girl. xD

Eternity Absol
18th March 2006, 12:38 AM
Meh, I'm represented by Ritsu. e_e; He's... strange, and very gay. Gah. D: I'd rather be dog, or something better. Horse maybe, or rabbit. I like those animals better than crazy Ritsu one!

Xiang
18th March 2006, 1:20 AM
How strange life can be...

My sister's Momiji, but SHE'S NOTHING like dear, adorable Momiji. She's pessimistic, stupid, slow, and has the worst sense of humor. -_-

My mom's Hatori. I guess they're alike, but she isn't really angsty at all. :D

My dad's Rin. I dun know much about her.

Pikastar7
18th March 2006, 1:54 PM
I'm Kureno. X_X I really don't know much about him.

My brother is Ayame. He's kinda hyper and definately annoying.

Eternity Absol
18th March 2006, 2:18 PM
xD Ayame is so funny, though! I don't think he means to be, but he says some really stupid stuff! xD

Xiang
18th March 2006, 2:48 PM
Yeah.

But hooray for Shigure supporting TohruxKyo! xP Sorta. He always butts in on those moments.

Mysteria Pearl
18th March 2006, 4:27 PM
Well, I was searching the net the other day, and found the very latest chapters of Fruits Basket as off who Tohru definitly will end up with! Well, here is the website: http://www.designchronicle.com/mt/mt-search.cgi?search=Fruits+Basket , and so go to the manga section and you will see future chapters of Fruits Basket and other Titles, if no one has discovered this website. But scroll down to see the other chapters since they are separated!

And yeah Tohru does end up in the end with Kyo. Since he has a strong connection with Tohru's mother.

And also Akito is a girl since they show a scene where she is in front of the mirror and show her never before seen chest!

Ok, I hope that helps Later ^^

actually, "strong relationship" might be the wrong thing to say. You seen, Kyo is the reason Kyoko is dead. lemme spell it out. car. come. kyo see kyoko. 2 choices 1) pull Kyoko to his body, and risk turning into a cat and having Kyoko lose her memry or 2) let her die. He was very torn apart and was frozen in place, he couldn't do anything. His last memory of Kyoko was her saying something like "I won't forgive you" it was probably more like I forgive you." that's why he felt so sad @ Kyoko's grave.

kyo having known TOhru's mother isn't really a reason they'll get together. Kyo loves TOHRU, not because he knew her mom, but he simply loves her. Meanwqhile, I don't think Tohru has a clue that Kyo ever knew Kyoko. Also another thing to note, look at Kyo and KYOko's names, see anything similar? coincidence? Me thinks not.

Akito being a girl is... kind old news... also KyoxTOhru reasons that they'll be together is old too... it kinda helps to read the PREVIOUS spoilers, since that stuff was posted already like a month ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh, I'm represented by Ritsu. e_e; He's... strange, and very gay. Gah. D: I'd rather be dog, or something better. Horse maybe, or rabbit. I like those animals better than crazy Ritsu one!

I'm all a gog that you could even say that! He's not gay, just likes to wear pretty clothes. BESIDES, he's getting out of that thanks to Tohru. I, personally, think he's very sweet. DON'T judge a book by the cover

Eternity Absol
18th March 2006, 8:10 PM
Yeah, most people already knew about all that, but still... None of these volumes have been released in America yet. D: Which really sucks. And is TokyoPop ever going to make another season of Fruits Basket episodes? Because... they absolutely must! xD Furuba is the greatest. -my latest fad-

Xiang
18th March 2006, 10:27 PM
Same here. The ending was kinda abrupt and seemed unfinished IMO. :/

I <3 KISA. :D

Mysteria Pearl
19th March 2006, 1:06 AM
they probably won't because they have so many books to cover. They have at least 6-20 and perhaps more. If they only made like 20 more epi's, they have 2 squeeze a whole book into a short little epi, they might even mess up the ships again! I really want them to do the whole series, but if they skip alot, what's the point?

Eternity Absol
20th March 2006, 12:46 AM
Oh, well they could just have a bunch of seasons and lots of episodes, like InuYasha! We just CAN'T have them not do all of Furuba.

Xiang
20th March 2006, 2:55 AM
Or most of it. I want to throw TohruxYuki out in the anime for some reason... And they should do more of the characters. ;o;

Minami Itsuki
20th March 2006, 3:26 AM
Oh, well they could just have a bunch of seasons and lots of episodes, like InuYasha! We just CAN'T have them not do all of Furuba.

Agreed. :)

Just finished reading Book 2 (for like...the 4th time today). ;__; I still can't help getting sad about the whole Hatori/Kana story...it sure makes my heart heavy. :(

Just found out I'm Year of the Dragon >8D Sugoi!

Xiang
20th March 2006, 10:32 PM
My friend says I'm Kisa and Momiji combinned, because I look like Kisa and I'm usually very quiet and shy, but other times I'm happy and hyper. ^-^

EDIT: Happy Birthday MYSTERIA PEARL!!! :D

Eternity Absol
21st March 2006, 12:25 AM
Oh, you're at book 2? Well... get the rest-quick! Anyways, my birthday's soon, so my friend is getting my 7 and 8! ^_^ -so happy-

Minami Itsuki
21st March 2006, 1:00 AM
Oh, you're at book 2? Well... get the rest-quick! Anyways, my birthday's soon, so my friend is getting my 7 and 8! ^_^ -so happy-

Nah. I've read up to Book 8. ^^

It's just, Book 2 is my favorite, for several reasons. ^^

That's why I read it often. ^__^

The Red Butterfly
21st March 2006, 1:10 AM
Mysteria Pearls B-day today???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERIA PEARL :D :D :D

anyway i need help what would u guys prefer i get first (more entertaining) i can either get book 9 next or eleven!!!! i'm leaning towards eleven becuz Hiro's on the cover and were both sheep and i want nine cuz ayaa's on the cover (I'm really going against the whole don't judge a book by it's cover rule huh lol) anyway I got them all out of order so it doesn't matter which i get next^^

Minami Itsuki
21st March 2006, 1:13 AM
Mysteria Pearls B-day today???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERIA PEARL :D :D :D

anyway i need help what would u guys prefer i get first (more entertaining) i can either get book 9 next or eleven!!!! i'm leaning towards eleven becuz Hiro's on the cover and were both sheep and i want nine cuz ayaa's on the cover (I'm really going against the whole don't judge a book by it's cover rule huh lol) anyway I got them all out of order so it doesn't matter which i get next^^

I....I....KNOW YOU!!! *pokes*

Okay, that was off-topic ><

I say get Book 9 first. ;)

Since I still haven't read 9 yet. ;__: