PDA

View Full Version : Just a few seconds of your time...

Fox
10th August 2005, 2:19 PM
...any comments, questions, requests, or suggestions will be much appreciated, but keep spamming and/or flaming to a minimum.

I apologize for being an inactive mod here, however it SEEMS to be doing okay, I've gotten no reported posts and such. But if you feel otherwise, feel free to say so.

Please keep votes serious, and it is multiple choice. Feel free to vote for peanuts though. Your vote matters :o

And about needing another Mod, Don't be afraid to say you think this section needs one, I don't mind :p hell, that's why I put it there :o

Phaedra
10th August 2005, 4:36 PM
It wouldn't hurt having another mod in here, I suppose...

Who would you nominate, though?

Tamer Zack
10th August 2005, 4:46 PM
Everythings seems to be going fine it would be nice to have another mod here incase something bad comes up and your not around to do anything about it.

Eon Chao
10th August 2005, 5:56 PM
Another Mod would be useful but again not alot happens here anyway.

Aquadon
10th August 2005, 11:27 PM
I think that there should be certain sub sections here for different TCG's. I hate it when I look and half is YGo and the other is MTG. Other than that. It's fine.

- Aquadon ;186;

Haruka's Swimsuit
10th August 2005, 11:37 PM
Personally, I think Alt. Cards needs to be broken up.
Most of its content is about Yugioh- so why not make a YGO board within TCG board and leave Alt. Cards for Magic, Duel Masters, etc.?

Silver Arrow
11th August 2005, 12:10 AM
Uh hello? This is a Pokemon fourm. ^^'

Haruka's Swimsuit
11th August 2005, 12:22 AM
Uh hello? This is a Pokemon fourm. ^^'

No. This is the Alternate Card Discussion board, within the Trading Card Games board, on a Pokemon forum.

Silver Arrow
11th August 2005, 12:26 AM
Oh I thought you meant on the fourm index with the Alt. Crd deescussion. Sorry. ^^''''

The_Darkness_Incarnate
11th August 2005, 12:39 AM
It's going pretty well, but another mod would be nice. I mean, there are a lot of random posts taht may need to improve. And a rule of no putting CC decks up or something. I think we may need another mod or two that are a bit more hands on. Not that you're not doing good, but people still put up decks taht everyone knows can win a lot, and are not worth rating just to show that they're exceedingly good or something. I'd nominate Orochi, LHF, or VA for mod, if there was another one. I would also nominate myself, just because I'm a selfish b*tch. But hey, I visit her freakishly often(read: refreshing the page every 5 seconds) but I'm pretty sure I'm too n00bish to get the job. So... yeah. Orochi, LHF, or VA.

Fox
13th August 2005, 2:55 AM
Well, thought about a lot of things, including why people don't want their peanuts... Not salted enough???

I'll see what I can do in terms of modship and changes. What might happening is Alt. Cards may get split into 3 sections. A UDE section, WotC section, and Misc. Section. This will leave two fairly active sections and one possibly inactive one.

For those who don't know, UDE does stuff like Vs and YGo while WotC is the Microsoft of the TCG/CCG realm, with its MTG and various other card games. I'm not sure how well this will go over with the rest of the staff and Joe (Serebii), but hopefully I'll get something done to get this little corner of the forums going a little better. Afterall, and you can't argue with this... SPP isn't too big on TCGs, and not many of the major communities are :o

There are 3 or four unnamed people whom I think will be good candidates to mod this section, but I need to do a few more checks and such ^^;;;

-Fox out for now

The_Darkness_Incarnate
14th August 2005, 6:24 PM
But then the Misc. will have like no people in it, and you'll need a seperate Rate My Deck for each of them, unless you split it into for seperations, which with make TCG Discussion like a ten part forum, since this is a subsection of the TCG Discussion. Why not just leave it like it is? It works fine this way and I can make sure I post everywhere? O_O?

Fox
16th August 2005, 1:12 PM
well, perhaps WotC should be gathered with other companies while UDE is on its own, cause from what it appears, Yu-Gi-Oh! is the biggest part of this section. Any opinions/comments? o.o

The_Darkness_Incarnate
17th August 2005, 5:09 AM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think it'll work better that way.

Phaedra
18th August 2005, 3:27 PM
I'd also like to suggest the addition of a new rule to this forum only:

When posting information about a new card or promo set, rulings information, etc., LIST OR LINK TO THE SOURCE YOU GOT IT FROM. I've seen a couple people post stuff without crediting their sources and it's really irritating to me.

The_Darkness_Incarnate
19th August 2005, 5:06 AM
I forgot to state my reasons. That way, no forum here will be dead. Also, I reccomend making RMD just one forum for all of them. Because I've seen 2 MTG RMDs and 1 L5R and Megaman. It won't disturd the overflow of YGO decks. You should just set apart YGO and leave the other forum to die. Which it probably will. Unless it encourages more MTYG players to post outside their club.

Fox
28th August 2005, 11:12 PM
Well, beginning to get things going here. So expect some changes in the coming week(s). What probably will be done is that this forum will be split into two as follows:

Alt. TCG/CCG Score & Upper Deck:
Discuss card games such as Yu-Gi-Oh!, DBZ/GT, YuYu Hakusho, Vs, Inu Yasha, etc. here!

Subforum: Alt. TCG Score & Upper Deck RMT

Alt. TCG/CCG WotC & Others:
Discuss card games such as Magic: The Gathering, Duel Masters, Legend of the Five Rings, etc. here!

Subforum: Alt. TCG WotC & Others RMT

Your opinions and replies do matter, so post away. Hopefully I'll find time between university work, work, and other stuff to get things done, including modding @_@;;

Love Hina Fan
29th August 2005, 3:21 AM
That's a good idea Fox, the Alt. TCG/CCG WotC & Others has MtG to keep it from being dead, and I believe you meant to say RMD, we are not in Rate My Team here.

Fox
4th September 2005, 8:19 AM
Erm, yeah,RMD*... lol... So, like am I gonna get any more opinions or is that it? Oo

Solid Kirby
11th September 2005, 3:12 AM
Well, Now that I think about It, I WOULD Like to see a section of the forum where you can trade cards. I don't care If it's a forum or just a sticky, I would like to see somthing worked out like that. =)

MetalYoshi17
11th September 2005, 2:20 PM
I think we're doing fairly well, but I wish there was more activity. I don't think another mod would be a bad thing, but there isn't a whole lot of activity here, so Fox McCloud if you can handle everything it shouldn't be a big problem.

Kaizer
13th September 2005, 3:46 AM
I've just started coming here for the Magic CotDs and I have to say; this forum is fine except that the CotDs are horrid. I've gone back to look at a few and they're some nobody cards, which is good, but a lot of them have been seriously shot on the rating scales. Maybe just a rubric or something that gives a reason to have that rating instead of just an opinion by someone who seemingly hasn't even used the card*coughmemoryjarreviewcough* I don't mean to really offend anyone, but I felt that needed to be said.

A different forum for WotC and Upperdeck stuff would be nice too. Especially the RMD section.
;245;

aron fan
14th September 2005, 9:05 PM
the growth this section has experinced it could do with 2 or possibally three mods

Raito
10th October 2005, 7:58 PM
i would like a separate forum and another, more active mod. I really like this forum (I go here the most) and I don't want it to die. Do you know how long these threads can go without a post?

Jupetta
14th October 2005, 7:02 AM
It has became pretty spammy around the rate my deck section. I have been having to do your job by warning them about their posts which is far out of my power. Either become more active or get a new mod.

Kyuukimon
14th October 2005, 11:06 PM
i want a Mod REPLACEMENT because, lets just say FOXMCLOUD SUCKS, HE SHOULD DIE 4 BANNING ME TWICE. F*** HIM. Don't ban me again, please IN AMERICA WE KNOW "FREEDOM OF SPEECH". Now, Fox i have no fricken' idea where your from, but thats how we know it in New York. *Looks at FoxMcloud's Profile* oh. So your from the US. Well ya know what. Hawaii has no "American values" you guys are fricken Monkey-Humans on a island. Frick that. No wonder why your so fricken' dumb

People in this forum aren't all from America. You were most likely banned for flaming, posting idiotic replies, and much more so just shut up.

I think Alt. TCG is dong quite well. It's about as active as Pokemon TCG if not more. There needs to be more people who know about the FMA TCG though :P.

Fox
15th October 2005, 7:36 PM
ahem... right then... Funny that I wasn't the one who banned this time :p

Anyway, as of late, I've been really busy with stuff, but I am available to do moderation a lot, most of the posts here seem to be going good. If there's anything needed in terms of moderation, though, just feel free to PM me or find me in chat. Or even report the posts. Still unsure about what's gonna happen here, but I know for sure that there'll be more mods in the future.

zeppelin
30th December 2005, 2:50 PM
we need at least another mod 3 or 4 would be a good number of mods

Magi of all
18th January 2006, 1:30 AM
Suggestion!!!
Forums need to be divided. An area for Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic cards of the Day. That way the forum is not as bogged down by those threads

The Requiem
6th February 2006, 6:23 AM
Note to self. Look here more often.

Now that that's been noted, I can say that the split up thing would be GREAT for organizational purposes. It would seem to also eliminate the threat of the very rare occuring MTG vs YGO vs VS, etc thing.

Cant say that it WONT happen, because random things happen here daily.

FireKero!
23rd February 2006, 4:53 AM
I'm being honest here, but we need another MOD. You're doing a greta job, man. But somethings (especially in the YGO threads) are being repeated over and over and over again. Not to mention that half the post are half-assed and without thought.

I don't mean to be rude. Far from it. But mabye issuing another MOD wouldn't hurt.

I's also go with what Orichi said.

Plus the messgae board is kinda cluttered. Splitting it into VS, YGO, MTG (like what Magi said) is a good idea.

Keep up the good work dude!

Super Aipom
17th March 2006, 3:53 AM
Perhaps you could allow
Yu-gi-oh Ultimate Masters World Championship Tournament decks to the rate my deck section. After all they have almost every single card out.

Felix Feral Fezirix
18th March 2006, 2:58 PM
The only thing that I feel needs changing is somewhere where all terms newbs need to know are placed. Honestly, sometimes I feel bowled over by unknown terms sometimes. ANd it prevents me from posting in the YGO threads as I'll look like an idiot in there. >_< Ouch.

HarleyScarow
21st April 2006, 8:12 AM
The only thing that I feel needs changing is somewhere where all terms newbs need to know are placed. Honestly, sometimes I feel bowled over by unknown terms sometimes. ANd it prevents me from posting in the YGO threads as I'll look like an idiot in there. >_< Ouch.

Yeah . . . the first time that I went here, I was overwhelmed by words like "bump", "n00b", and "mod". It took me a long time so that I could adjust to the present conditions, but there are a lot of friends in my class that like Pokemon and they come here, not knowing what a thread or a sticky is and end up getting in trouble with the mods for it when they bump something.

The Requiem
22nd April 2006, 6:02 AM
My vote says that we need another mod.

Thats the only thing I'm gonna toss on the great organization ideas.

Wouldnt hurt to get the UGO cotd going again, shall we organize people?

Raito
22nd April 2006, 5:03 PM
I can take care of that somedays.

The Requiem
22nd April 2006, 6:42 PM
I can too. Wouldnt be too hard.

Raito
5th May 2006, 6:00 PM
I'll start todayz. *Thinks of Mexican looking card*

Tamer Zack
5th May 2006, 10:05 PM
If ya peeps want to start the YGO cotd again just make sure to pick people to do certain days or else it will get confusing also make sure to check in with the index to see what cards have been done. Also titles of the thread have to look like the example below

November 22st, 1999 - Mirror Force Dragon

FireKero!
5th May 2006, 10:56 PM
I do COTD's on Pojo, so I'm sure that I'm qualified enough to do COTD's for YGO on Serebii.

Also, do oyu think a seperate section for COTD's should be made? If we'e doing one each day, while making a new thread for each card, then thangs gonna be cluttered very quickly. Mabye a whole seperate section for COTD's.

That, or have a single thread where we review/post remarks about cards.

Raito
9th September 2006, 5:20 AM
One. We need to start back COTD.

Two, stuff is not getting done in this forum. Can we fix the mod problem, since Fox and Varia never come and Alfonso got demodded.

The Requiem
9th September 2006, 6:29 AM
Agreed. This time I shouldnt dissappear for a few months, so it will be good. We can discuss organizing it in PM a bit, so COTD can come the freak back already.

FireKero!
10th September 2006, 12:13 AM
Alfonso got demodded? Crap...

Orochi Breakwing*, don't disappear again. Seriously, these boards need you. Besides, your like my online rival here. :p

Seriously, something here needs to be done. COTD is nice, but I did it for a few days, and noone else made any new threads on it. Get a team rolling along, then everything is good. And make a separate forum for YGO and MTG COTDs. Like, really!

*I liked your old name better. :D

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 12:18 AM
I want to change my vote to "I think we could use another Mod"

It's getting cramped now, and I think we could use a little help. Also, we could use a YGO and M:tG Sub-Forum. That'd move things along.

Raito
10th September 2006, 5:59 AM
I think Orochi needs to get modded.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 6:26 AM
I think The Requeium would be a good mod.<_<

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 7:17 AM
Wow guys all this flattery.

Besides, your like my online rival here

Just because I tend to butt heads with you..ah screw it. Rivals we shall be, if thats what you wanna call it. lol.

*I liked your old name better.

I only changed it b/c its The Requiem on Smogon, and I wanted my forum names to match. Besides, by now everyone and their mama knows its me.

Orochi Breakwing*, don't disappear again.

Man, I was only gone what..2...3 months tops. Long enough for this stupidassed format to die.

Anyway. I say we get like 3 people on the COTD thing, and we take 2 days a week to do it.

I vote myself, Raito, and Kero.

Seeing as how we all have done COTD at least for a week, save for the random hijacks. (I know we remember those times...>___<)

We should discuss over AIM. Or over coffee. Everyone loves coffee.

Raito
10th September 2006, 4:29 PM
You just sounded like the Gieco Gecko in that sentence. Everyone loves coffee/pie and chips? Eh, Eh?

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 5:11 PM
I vote myself, Raito, and Kero.

I get no love >.>

I agree with Judai though that Requiem would make a kick-*** mod here.

MS
10th September 2006, 5:35 PM
Alfonso got demodded? Crap...

Seriously, something here needs to be done. COTD is nice, but I did it for a few days, and noone else made any new threads on it. Get a team rolling along, then everything is good. And make a separate forum for YGO and MTG COTDs. Like, really!

I think Alf requested to be taken out of this section since hes still modded in Anime o.o

I can bring up the seperate forum for YGO and MTG to the admins if a majority of you guys want it.

Lastly uh >> << I'm really sorry for not being active here. I will to dedicate more time to Alt TCG :x

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 5:41 PM
I think The Requeium would be a good mod.<_<

-Judai
Ditto.

The Requiem needs to be a mod, otherwise we'll still get all the current problems we are currently having and more.

Raito
10th September 2006, 5:59 PM
MS is here, we should do those things when a new landlord comes in the people who live there write up all the problems. xDDDDDD

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 6:46 PM
I think Alf requested to be taken out of this section since hes still modded in Anime o.o

I can bring up the seperate forum for YGO and MTG to the admins if a majority of you guys want it.

Lastly uh >> << I'm really sorry for not being active here. I will to dedicate more time to Alt TCG :x

Horray for a Mods Return here!

I think it would be GREAT to have a YGO and M:tG sub-forum, seeing how thse are the 2 most popular threads here. Also, I think that the YGO Decks shoul dhave their own section UNDER the YGO area, so that everything else can fit. Look at most of the decks in the section, and I'd say about 90% are YGO deck.

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 6:49 PM
But people who post decks wrong don't read SO that means even with a YGO sub forum we'll get people posting decks still in the wrong place since they don't read.

Nice to have a mod back though.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 7:13 PM
Yes, but then more mods would be able to handle this situation.

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 7:33 PM
Yeah, the forum has grown since 2 years ago. We do need more than one mod watchin the kids.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 7:50 PM
A seperate Yugioh and MTG section, and 1-2 mods, then things would seem safe.

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 8:14 PM
Agreed. Lets hope for the higher-ups agreeing as well.

FireKero!
11th September 2006, 3:43 AM
Yay! I have a new rival!!!! lol.

I could do COTD. I'm all for it!

Let's make a new mod round here. I'm pretty sure we all know whose gonna get it. :D *Requiem, Requiem*

MS
11th September 2006, 5:50 AM
I talked to Joe about the subforums and Joe said no. ;[

Raito
11th September 2006, 2:19 PM
*emo* But Alfonso is back.

FireKero!
11th September 2006, 8:03 PM
I talked to Joe about the subforums and Joe said no. ;[

Joe is jealous of my amazing YGO COTD prowess and he doesn't want me to show them off to the world anymore! I can tell!

Oh well. But Alfonso is back? Good enough.

The Requiem
12th September 2006, 6:27 PM
Agreed. Active mod is better than no mod. At least we'll have things being taken care of, yano.

What of COTD guys? We do still need to organize that, like who posts and when.

Unless you want to rely on Req to do it everyday. That'll make it last about a week.

Judai Yuki
12th September 2006, 9:37 PM
Yeah,Err I could be a awesome COTD'er.=P

-Judai

Mikau
12th September 2006, 9:50 PM
Yeah and if Judai does do that maybe I can help with the COTD. That is if you do it.

The Requiem
12th September 2006, 9:58 PM
Actually thinking about it, I could do it everyday if I had to. We should keep it down to one or two guys to avoid confusion.

Especially how I dont want to see COTD get hijacked on a daily basis by the random John Doe.

I guess I could post the first one tomorrow.

Raito
12th September 2006, 11:54 PM
Fine, I'll take it on Friday.

The Requiem
13th September 2006, 4:38 AM
We should start the archive over, too.

Mikau
13th September 2006, 5:43 PM

That's actually a good idea. I guess I can sit this one out.

Judai Yuki
16th September 2006, 2:26 AM
Well, whenever it's done I could do some.

-Judai

Tamer Zack
18th September 2006, 6:56 PM
Off Topic: Hi MS :D *waves*

What I'm back don't I get a celebration or a yay or a smile. As for COTD just don't let it die keep it moving.

Only problem with that is some 1 needs to update it everyday when COTD is posted. So any volunteers?

The Requiem
22nd September 2006, 7:19 PM
Well after I my freakin internet back...

I can do it, update it everyday I post one.

Guys, I'll be back on point Tuesday, over at the crib, Im switchin from 56k to DSL (finally) and my net has been out at my house since Wednesday. IM GOIN NUTS HERE MAN...O_O

Anyway, expect COTD tuesday.

If someone wants to pitch hit for me until then, thats cool.

EDIT:

What I'm back don't I get a celebration or a yay or a smile.

YAY! *smile*

Nah man, glad to see you back too. Is there anyone else that we need to dust off from back when I was throwing Paladin builds all over the deck garage that phail'd?

The Requiem
28th September 2006, 10:53 PM
Gotta love the warm recption that COTD is getting...
[sarcasm]

If it's only gonna get one or two responses per card, I might as well not do it.

FireKero!
29th September 2006, 1:24 AM
Meh, I'll do a COTD tomorrow.

The Requiem
29th September 2006, 5:17 AM
I didnt say I was quitting, I was just pushing the fact that no one is really posting. Just expected way more for all the uproar that was "bring back cotd"

Its cool, I got this.

FireKero!
30th September 2006, 5:58 AM
^kay dude. But if ever you feel the need to slack off, PM me.

Judai Yuki
30th September 2006, 6:01 AM
I wonder why.

-Judai

The Requiem
11th October 2006, 7:50 AM
Cuz darkies gotta stick together.

LOL, yeah, man, I'll be sure to let you know if I'm absent again. Like when I take vacations IRL or whatever, yano?

Raito
22nd October 2006, 4:18 AM
Yes. Us colored folk should stick together. :P

MS is gone, so who will be in this section?
Will Alfonso make an appearance?

The Requiem
1st November 2006, 7:10 AM
He has been appearing to clean up where its dirty.

Trust him, he'll do his job.

The Requiem
2nd November 2006, 1:53 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and step down as the resident YGO COTD person. Its not that its a hassle, or tech issues, its just that I'm falling out of love with the game again, and I'm just not as inspired to do it as I was before...

Is anyone up to take my spot, or does COTD fall off again...

Aquadon
2nd November 2006, 2:14 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and step down as the resident YGO COTD person. Its not that its a hassle, or tech issues, its just that I'm falling out of love with the game again, and I'm just not as inspired to do it as I was before...

Is anyone up to take my spot, or does COTD fall off again...

If I get time, I'll take up the COTD. But, I'm gonna need a back-up guy for when I can't do it.

Mikau
2nd November 2006, 5:20 AM
If I get time, I'll take up the COTD. But, I'm gonna need a back-up guy for when I can't do it.

I'll do it. That is if you want me to.

Aquadon
3rd November 2006, 12:43 AM
I'll do it. That is if you want me to.

I'll take anyone. Of course you'll do.

I'm doing Cross Country for up until Sunday, so you'll need to cover that. Sorry for the immediate inconvinience.

Mikau
3rd November 2006, 5:26 PM
I'll take anyone. Of course you'll do.

I'm doing Cross Country for up until Sunday, so you'll need to cover that. Sorry for the immediate inconvinience.

No it's fine. I guess I better get started right now.

The Requiem
17th January 2007, 7:14 AM
Yeah so COTD fell off again.. <_<..

And apparently the rules are like no longer in effect looking at thread names in the RMD section, stuff that was sposed to be locked in the thread title. And a few of the threads that have popped up here recently...

What's goin on ladies and gentlemen? We may not be modded as closely as the other sections here, but there ARE still rules, we dont need the havoc..

Aquadon
17th January 2007, 7:00 PM
Yeah so COTD fell off again.. <_<..

And apparently the rules are like no longer in effect looking at thread names in the RMD section, stuff that was sposed to be locked in the thread title. And a few of the threads that have popped up here recently...

What's goin on ladies and gentlemen? We may not be modded as closely as the other sections here, but there ARE still rules, we dont need the havoc..

Ok, I dropped the ball. My Bad.

I'll do COTD from Time to time, but odds are I'll probably forget again. It's much easier when there are 2 people to take up the slack, instead of one very forgetful child.

The Requiem
17th January 2007, 11:18 PM
Nah, thats not the issue, really. Do what you can, when you can, I know how that can be, its just that people are kinda slipping right now and need to know that even though we're not being closely modded here that you need to keep what you do in check.

ShinyManafi
19th January 2007, 2:53 AM
I used to do COTD, it was the lack of interest that got me to stop....

Mikau
19th January 2007, 3:21 AM
I used to do COTD, it was the lack of interest that got me to stop....

Same here, well not entirely. I just didn't have the time to do it. I might be able to do it every now and then.

ShinyManafi
19th January 2007, 3:25 AM
Same here, well not entirely. I just didn't have the time to do it. I might be able to do it every now and then.

I just did a COTD right now. >.>

Mikau
19th January 2007, 3:33 AM
I just did a COTD right now. >.>

Alright, well if you ever need a hand. Just give me a shout.

The Requiem
14th February 2007, 9:35 AM
So I guess the deck name rule no longer applies, seeing as how 80% of the decks posted like (game, format) in the thread title.

Yeah we need another more active mod here.

Jimmy-Foster
18th February 2007, 4:31 AM
we need to separate yugioh and magic and everything else they need to have separd things to go to atleast yugioh

~Sirnight~
18th February 2007, 4:40 AM
YGO takes up a majority anyway. Making a forum for MTG would be a waste. Remember that this is a Pokemon site and that this is ALTERNATE card discussion.

The Requiem
18th February 2007, 10:35 PM
The notion has already been denied more than once.

Mikau
31st March 2007, 9:28 PM
I had an idea I wanted to share. Maybe someone can make a Yugioh Trading thread. I don't know if it's been brought up before, but I think it would be a good idea.

Light Venusaur
1st April 2007, 1:50 PM
I think another mod would be a great idea...
(I can help out with some of the rulings....but not all)

Mikau
5th April 2007, 6:30 PM
I'm going to start up the Trading thread. So does anyone object?

Midnite
5th April 2007, 7:05 PM
I'm going to start up the Trading thread. So does anyone object?

Are you going to put all the trades with everyone is one Thread? In other forums normally people make their own trade threads.

Also does anyone mind me being the COTD guy? I'm always on everyday (I have too much time in my hands >.<)

Mikau
5th April 2007, 7:11 PM
Are you going to put all the trades with everyone is one Thread? In other forums normally people make their own trade threads.

This is what I had thought up. People will post what they want and what they'll be offering for it. Then if anyone wants to trade they can PM them. Simple as that.

Midnite
5th April 2007, 7:22 PM
Ah, quick and non-space filling, so it'll be like...

Want: [POTD] Chimeratech Overdragon
For: [SOD] Mobius the Frost Monarch (Ult)

What about if the trader wants the tradee for something else?

Mikau
5th April 2007, 9:00 PM
Ah, quick and non-space filling, so it'll be like...

What about if the trader wants the tradee for something else?

I'm sure they'll be able to work something out.

Midnite
6th April 2007, 3:28 PM
Alright go ahead, if it doesn't work, ask a mod to close it.

Mikau
6th April 2007, 3:54 PM
Alright go ahead, if it doesn't work, ask a mod to close it.

Alright, I'll set it up right now.

Midnite
6th April 2007, 4:01 PM
I'm updating the COTD Index, so if I got any mistakes please fix it.

Mikau
6th April 2007, 4:04 PM
I'm updating the COTD Index, so if I got any mistakes please fix it.

Cool, I'll try and help with the ones from last year.

Midnite
6th April 2007, 6:16 PM
I'm done (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=5899366#post5899366), enjoy and mods please sticky.

Yami Ron
6th April 2007, 6:56 PM
It's been Stuck.

Midnite
6th April 2007, 7:07 PM
Thanks Yami Ron :) and if I left out a COTD please tell me.