PDA

View Full Version : Can't think of a fan fic name?

Hyper Chibi Absol
12th August 2005, 1:21 AM
Come here if you can't! ^_^

Just tell me what your fic is about and I'll try to come up with a name!

Aerial_Psychonaut
12th August 2005, 2:09 AM
**walks into commercial**

Hi, I'm Aerial_Psychonaut, and long ago I was a pitiful writer with no name for a story. Then, I got Hyper Chibi Absol! **points to HCA**. She helped me get a title... Thank you so much... **tear**

ANYWHO

I'd like to help to. Just because I can and I am bored...

Hyper Chibi Absol
12th August 2005, 2:22 AM
**walks into commercial**

Hi, I'm Aerial_Psychonaut, and long ago I was a pitiful writer with no name for a story. Then, I got Hyper Chibi Absol! **points to HCA**. She helped me get a title... Thank you so much... **tear**

Your welcome! ^_^ At first I thought that "Lost in Love" sounded kinda korny, but now I think it's cool! I'm glad that you like it, too!

SnoringFrog
12th August 2005, 4:52 AM
Synopsis- This fic follows the life of an almost perfect assassain, Cid Vulcan. He is completely heartless,( will probably kill 2 innocent children in the opening chapter), he possibly meets up with another assassain, who turns out to be his brother or father, haven't decided, maybe even his mom, He sees the cover up as the most important part of his job, that is why he has his 'No witnesses' POV. He kills anyone that sees him during one of his jobs without a second thought.

Any ideas?

Aerial_Psychonaut
12th August 2005, 5:44 PM
'Assassin'

That came to my mind... He's so heartless and cold, so a short, sweet title would go. It's also simple. Or, 'Assassin X' because that sounds cool.

EDIT: I just thought of something, 'Vulcan's Shadow'. He is a predator, and he is a deadly assassin, and that is his last name.

DANdotW
12th August 2005, 7:31 PM
Right, it's not a Pokémon fic and I might not even post it on here, but send it off to a publisher as an attempted novel.

Here is a kind of Synopsis for the story-in-planning: It is set after the 4th world war. The destruction during the war has left the planet in ruins. The few survivors have banded together into factions/tribes/clans, each named after an animal that the leader thought they could base their lives on. During the story, we get to see new technologies that have been discovered in the ruins of the ruined cities, lost to the world until one of the strongest clans find some. The story really revolves around the leader of the stronest clan kidnaps the leader of a much weaker clan to force her to marry him and join their clans to make themselves even stronger. When the leader of an almost equally strong clan lusts for the female, both clans come together in a battle that not only tests their strength, but the strength of the neaighbouring clans and who they will side with. In a side story, more lust and anger brings together the acrobatic/flexible clan with their whip wielding leader and another clan with their athletic, fist wielding leader. Basically, it's like a widescale battle, much like lord of the rings but with nowhere near the scale or the same reason. Remember folks, the characters in this story are going to be either quite yojng or quite old.

Could anyone please think of some possible names please?

HG

SnoringFrog
12th August 2005, 10:12 PM
AP, thanks, I might use one of those, I was thinking "No Witnesses" because that's kinda how he does his jobs.

HG, sorry, can't think of anything.

Hyper Chibi Absol
13th August 2005, 12:53 AM
Synopsis- This fic follows the life of an almost perfect assassain, Cid Vulcan. He is completely heartless,( will probably kill 2 innocent children in the opening chapter), he possibly meets up with another assassain, who turns out to be his brother or father, haven't decided, maybe even his mom, He sees the cover up as the most important part of his job, that is why he has his 'No witnesses' POV. He kills anyone that sees him during one of his jobs without a second thought.

Any ideas?

"Killer Key".... Don't know why..... that just popped into my head.....

Right, it's not a Pokémon fic and I might not even post it on here, but send it off to a publisher as an attempted novel.

Here is a kind of Synopsis for the story-in-planning: It is set after the 4th world war. The destruction during the war has left the planet in ruins. The few survivors have banded together into factions/tribes/clans, each named after an animal that the leader thought they could base their lives on. During the story, we get to see new technologies that have been discovered in the ruins of the ruined cities, lost to the world until one of the strongest clans find some. The story really revolves around the leader of the stronest clan kidnaps the leader of a much weaker clan to force her to marry him and join their clans to make themselves even stronger. When the leader of an almost equally strong clan lusts for the female, both clans come together in a battle that not only tests their strength, but the strength of the neaighbouring clans and who they will side with. In a side story, more lust and anger brings together the acrobatic/flexible clan with their whip wielding leader and another clan with their athletic, fist wielding leader. Basically, it's like a widescale battle, much like lord of the rings but with nowhere near the scale or the same reason. Remember folks, the characters in this story are going to be either quite yojng or quite old.

Could anyone please think of some possible names please?

"War Clans" I think that really sounds cool!

BirthdayPirate
13th August 2005, 1:11 AM
Let's see... For the first one, here are a few:

"Killer"

"In Cold Blood"

For the second... What are the main clans named after? Those might sound good. Alternatively:

"Clans"

"War"

"The Heat of Battle"

HK
13th August 2005, 2:50 AM
Meh, even though I have no trouble creating titles for my own stories, it is hard for other people's stories. o.0 Anyway, I'm here to give advice...

To SnoringFrog:

"Undetected Death"
"The Human Grim Reaper"

To Hunting Guard:

"Seperation of Humanity"
"Survival"

... Damn, those titles suck. Meh, my mind ain't workin' at the moment.

Ryano Ra
13th August 2005, 3:33 AM
Ooh, I have a few suggestions for SnoringFrog's Fanfiction, if that is okay. I tend to fall for Assassin Fanfictions, seeing as though I love writing about them, and I can always think up a few Fanfiction Titles for them.

The Cold-Blooded Vultures: I usually find assassins to be strangely connected to dangerous animals, such as cheetahs or vultures. Animals and assassins can collaborate in their kills together, and a Vulture might do the job pretty well.
Anonymous Mortality: Since you have mentioned that his killings go 'unnoticed', I found that since he isn't 'being seen', then the killing can be completely random. If he kills whoever is seen, that can also be charged towards anyone, including him. So, an anonymous assassin who is actually being seen can bend the rules of assassinating by going unnoticed, yet killing innocent folks and the ones managing to get a glance.
Kiss of the Tempest: Hmm, well, this one caught my interest as well. As you said, he goes 'unnoticed', so perhaps that links to the wind, being as it cannot be seen. Tempest can mean different disasters, such as a windstorm. And, being an unnoticed assassin killing can be a disaster, huh? So, the kiss part would link to his kills as he disappears, assassinating those who has witnessed.
Hazardous Pierces: A basic Assassin-title story; since he kills, the kills must be deadly, whether he stabs, shoots, or beats to death. So, perhaps giving him a supernatural effect {such as the title The Invisible Assassin around the world} can link to a hazard of the pierce or something.

Those are basic ones, I can think up more if you'd like.

SnoringFrog
13th August 2005, 4:57 AM
Thanks for the help everybody.

HK, I like the human grim reaper, but, due to another character that might appear, it won't work. If the other character ever gets his/her own fic, that's gotta' be the title.

SS, just tell me of any more you think of, I'll consider anything.

DANdotW
13th August 2005, 5:53 PM
Wow, great. Hellkorn, Survival sounds awesome. But so does War Clans, from HCA. Well, thank you both. Just going to have to decide between the two now :)

HG

Flaming Lip
13th August 2005, 6:07 PM
For Snoring Frog:

Dogs

it sounds stupid now, but it is a refrence to Animal Farm by George Orwell, more so Pink Floyd, who in a song called Dogs where they describe people (metaphoricly) as viscious dogs, who will kill for anything. Using that in a litteral sense, the title makes sense.

Yeah it sucks but that is all I could think of...

Selestius
13th August 2005, 6:08 PM

I have the perfect name for it: "Aftermath" - It kind of revolves around the storyline, hence after WWIV. Anyway, that to me is perfect for this type of novel. Other titles are: "Hell's Uprising", "Downfall", and "Kindred".

+Selestius - Dawn of the Moonlight+

xXFallenButterflyXx
13th August 2005, 6:20 PM
Hi!

Summary: Nicky (FR/LG Girl), Joey (Red) and Sean (Green) go on a Pokémon journey but Prof. Oak forces them to travel together.

Ugh, horrible summary I know. -_-+ Anyways, it's just about them going on a Pokémon journey, fighting Team Rocket, that kind of stuff.

*bashes head against the wall* I. Am. So. Stupid!!

Selestius
13th August 2005, 6:35 PM
Summary: Nicky (FR/LG Girl), Joey (Red) and Sean (Green) go on a Pokémon journey but Prof. Oak forces them to travel together.

Ugh, horrible summary I know. -_-+ Anyways, it's just about them going on a Pokémon journey, fighting Team Rocket, that kind of stuff.

Not really. Average. Sounds funny if you think about it. Dysfunction between the trio, and you can probably add plots, and not just take it from Pokémon: the show.

Anyway, here's one title: "The Ties that Bind". Another one could be, "Dysfunctional Travels", or something of the sort.

+Selestius - Dawn of the Moonlight

DANdotW
13th August 2005, 6:43 PM
Wow, Selestius, they are great names. I especially like Kindred. It sounds so mysterious. Thanks.

HG

Selestius
13th August 2005, 6:57 PM
Wow, Selestius, they are great names. I especially like Kindred. It sounds so mysterious. Thanks.

HG

You know, "Kindred" is actually a real book, one that I'm reading for Summer (School Requirement), so I thought I used that since kindred means group or clan, and when I saw your fic, boom, there it goes.

Hyper Chibi Absol
14th August 2005, 3:28 AM
Hi!

Pokémon: Journey to the top

Ketsuban
14th August 2005, 7:00 AM
I have a fic about Ash and Gary having graphic sex involving Ash being tied to a chandelier. What should it be called?

Hyper Chibi Absol
14th August 2005, 7:01 AM
I have a fic about Ash and Gary having graphic sex involving Ash being tied to a chandelier. What should it be called?

In the wrong place at the wrong time I've got nothin' against gays just that..... I wouldn't want to be forced to have sex......

Burnt Flower
14th August 2005, 11:30 PM
lol@Ketsuban's idea. :D

Oh well, to pass the time, I shall just post a summary of an original story I'm planning to write someday. *Shamelessly copied and pasted from the Non-Pokemon Ideas*

It's either a one-shot or a multi-chaptered original story about a doomed city where people dissapear or die for no reason against their will unless they make sacrifices to their god to stop it. These people are the characters trapped in a story and the god is actually a writer.

Hyper Chibi Absol
15th August 2005, 1:28 AM
lol@Ketsuban's idea. :D

Oh well, to pass the time, I shall just post a summary of an original story I'm planning to write someday. *Shamelessly copied and pasted from the Non-Pokemon Ideas*

It's either a one-shot or a multi-chaptered original story about a doomed city where people dissapear or die for no reason against their will unless they make sacrifices to their god to stop it. These people are the characters trapped in a story and the god is actually a writer.

"Trapped" I think that'll be just fine...

FusionSonicX
15th August 2005, 5:07 AM
Check out the sig!

Selestius
15th August 2005, 9:16 PM
Burnt Flower, here're your titles: "The Death of Will", "The Iron Will", and "Trapped Souls".

For FusionSonicX, here's your Yu-Gi-Oh title: "Uncovered Secrets," "Avenged Creation", or "Rising Hell".

shadourinku
20th August 2005, 7:40 AM
I have one....it is an fanfic of an made up character I made up for Pokemon.

Shadoushinzui is an current Rocket Trainer who yearns for freedom from the Rocket's Cooperation. (His name is Shadow Spirit in Japanese)

Finding out that occurding to to Rocket HQ profiles he has no name,no residency, and no information whats so ever as he soon realize that name was a nickname from Team Rocket.

Knowing that other Rockets treated him dirt and often punish him for no reason at all, due to the fact he was a favorite among Rocket Head Leader as an Pokemon translator.

Detremine to find his hidden past and why he is so different from other Rockets he went on a quest.

However his path is an difficult one as he try to avoid the police who still consider him a villian for the crimes he never did...

Yeah pretty lame in my terms. I can't write good summeries.

Selestius
20th August 2005, 4:35 PM
Deceit, Shadows of the Past, or Life in Hell, to me, match the plotline to your paragraph, but the third title, Life in Hell isn't as good as the other two.

Fury of Ninetales
20th August 2005, 8:08 PM
this is my second fanfic so don't make fun of it if this summary sounds really dumb.
Kari kumquat (the girl character from FR/LG) moves from pyrite town in orre because dark lugia destroyed her house. her family ends up moving to littleroot town where she meets brendan and may from the anime and games. they eventually go to a boarding school in vermillion city (the building the old man and the machop were making)together. little do they know that cipher and team aqua are running the school and have been scheming to capture the rampaging Dark Lugia and rule the world with it. they are using the boarding school coverup to get close to vermillion harbor so they can steal a seagallop ferry and find dark lugia in it's nest in the depths of Navel Rock. kari will summon the strength inside her to defeat cipher and team aqua and purify the savage beast known as XD001.

Hyper Chibi Absol
21st August 2005, 1:16 AM
this is my second fanfic so don't make fun of it if this summary sounds really dumb.
Kari kumquat (the girl character from FR/LG) moves from pyrite town in orre because dark lugia destroyed her house. her family ends up moving to littleroot town where she meets brendan and may from the anime and games. they eventually go to a boarding school in vermillion city (the building the old man and the machop were making)together. little do they know that cipher and team aqua are running the school and have been scheming to capture the rampaging Dark Lugia and rule the world with it. they are using the boarding school coverup to get close to vermillion harbor so they can steal a seagallop ferry and find dark lugia in it's nest in the depths of Navel Rock. kari will summon the strength inside her to defeat cipher and team aqua and purify the savage beast known as XD001.

Dark Wings

Selestius
21st August 2005, 1:29 AM
Fury of Ninetales, maybe these titles will help:

The Fury of Lugia
Dark Memories
Aquatic Pyro Monstrosities

Draconic Mage
21st August 2005, 3:46 AM
Just for the sake of a fic that i may not even post, I'll be using a the dreaded SPOILER TAGS in this post...

My fic starts out as the 'basic' journey fic, with small differences.

later on, the characters decide that the whole thing of going around and collecting badges and eventually becomming pokemon masters is just an unreal dream that everyone on the planet gets at one point or another. So they become mercenaries, after getting some personal revenge on a group of people

hope that's all you need to know to think up a name...

>_>

Hyper Chibi Absol
21st August 2005, 3:48 AM
Just for the sake of a fic that i may not even post, I'll be using a the dreaded SPOILER TAGS in this post...

My fic starts out as the 'basic' journey fic, with small differences.

later on, the characters decide that the whole thing of going around and collecting badges and eventually becomming pokemon masters is just an unreal dream that everyone on the planet gets at one point or another. So they become mercenaries, after getting some personal revenge on a group of people

hope that's all you need to know to think up a name...

>_>

Trainer Mercenaries

Draconic Mage
21st August 2005, 4:06 AM
but that gives away the one plot twist that i have so far, But I'll use it if I can't find anythign else

shadourinku
21st August 2005, 4:36 AM
Thanksies! ^^
"Shadows of the Past" is an very good title! Thank you!

Burnt Flower
21st August 2005, 4:59 AM
"Trapped" I think that'll be just fine...

Burnt Flower, here're your titles: "The Death of Will", "The Iron Will", and "Trapped Souls".

Oh, thanks for the help you two! I shall consider all these names. :3

Ryano Ra
21st August 2005, 6:08 AM
*Slinks up from the glittering black sand* Guess who's here? And guess who's going to go hide again pretty soon? Serpent Syra! ^^

Alrighty, this has nothing to do with Pokemon; this is an original novel of Fantasy that I've been messing around with idea-wise. I just need to find the proper title for it. I would rather not post this here, seeing that I was having intentions on entering this in young adult publishing competitions, but I have another one that'll be used. *stared at signature*

Basically, two Indian-mixed teenagers {Alex Biddows and Alana Hernandez} begin to have magnificent dreams of them wandering in their fantasy worlds; from endless apartment gallery malls to the open lands of buffalo and farm live, they dream about these worlds basically every single time sleep shuts down their body and soothes it. Then one day, at a cultural festival, these two collide and instantly start developing a relationship, although their heart is telling them to remain as friends.

Still, they eventually developed their relationship, starting to go out on hot moonlight dates and fancy restaurants, including a boyfriend/girlfriend pack of jewels: rings, necklaces, and charm bracelets. However, once that special night happens and they decide to stay together forever, their fantasy worlds open up and drag them inside forever, but with a splendid twist. They are the same, but they are different towards one another. They are Fiery Assassins, and have never met each other. They want to kill each other.

I was thinking a very exotic title, something that fits perfectly. I would be thinking Kisses of the Tempest, but any suggestions?

Wind Waker
21st August 2005, 11:55 AM
mines Please review, yes another journey but it ain't ordinary, i just did that to attarct more attention and it's not working well
so in the story
jake the average pokémon joins ex scientist teal and they travel around the hoennleague with sage a girl who jake keeps on asking out even though he's rejectecd in evrys single way quite humoursly like Futuramamost of their mis adventures are caused by one liner's like ˙ou've got to wake her ups, stand back i saw at Tv show were they do CPR,m (picks up charis and thumps chest) and hmourous friciton, jake also reveals that after the heonn league he wants to make an opera/play/musical about his adventures but a legendary fued nearly ruind it
the biggest spoiler is in the kast line hundreds of chapter saway which i thought up
after all that happened, it had ended jake had to say goodby to it all then all of a sudden "is it Over already?" sage says, jake notices her alone in the arena "because i would love to see how it ends" (a bit like futurama)(
dark lugia is a very important pokémon in it too

Selestius
21st August 2005, 5:05 PM
Serpent Syra: Lustful Hatred, The Mephistophelian Infatuation (Ha! Think I can't spell those words!), or The Cold-Blooded Heart .

Ryano Ra
21st August 2005, 5:23 PM
Serpent Syra: Lustful Hatred, The Mephistophelian Infatuation (Ha! Think I can't spell those words!), or The Cold-Blooded Heart .

+Selestius - Dawn of the Moonlight+Those are all very dark titles, in which fits the style, but is still missing competition. The second one is so grand, but I don't know anything about that word (Oh nos! Serpent Syra does n't knowz a wordzzz!!!!1!!324!) so, perhaps explaining what it means would be nice. I'm not sure about the third one, it seems too hate or something. Lustful Hatred does sounds very appealing, and it does fit the style almost perfectly. Anymore suggestions from your complex mind? ^^

Selestius
21st August 2005, 5:26 PM
Mephistophelian means "related to the devil - Mephistophelles". Any more suggestions?: No, sorry. Still working on jagged edges of BT:tDT - I have a goal for the first chapter - 12 pgs. on MSWord. O.o

guineapiglover
21st August 2005, 8:48 PM
Haven't you guys though of "War of the Human Animals"? Or mabe just "War of the Clans"?

Fury of Ninetales
21st August 2005, 9:53 PM
hey guys thanx. i think i'll name my fanfic Dark Wings. i really like this thread. maybe i should visit it more often

Wind Waker
22nd August 2005, 9:19 AM
also, if someone comes up with a fic idea for me, i would be happy to read thiers!

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!
23rd November 2005, 7:54 PM
Well, Since the story has strayed quite a bit from its title, "Combined Worlds: Combined Power" I will try to reveal just enough out of Chapters 1 and 1/2, without giving it away.

Charchters, Me and three of my friends, Greevil, Nascour, Lovrina, And all the other Admins and team leaders, and uh, yeah...

Summary: Sean (me), Jacob, Tyler, and Chris(My three friends) Are cptured by Cipher, as Lovrina, Jacob's Mom,Starts to revolt against Cipher and ventually gets fired. Well, supposedly killed. Jacob is furious at Cipher for obliging him to work for the organization that nearly killed his mother twice, and starts to revolt. Lovrina rejoins Cipher as Rabrina Valeciac, and becomes an Admin again. She gets info about a Hoenn takeover, and jacob becomes straight knowing that Sean is the Hoenn league Champ, and becomes annoyed with hte League...

Infinite Master Sceptile
23rd November 2005, 8:09 PM
I had an idea a while back, but I could never think of a name.
It's an alternate Pokemon history story about what would have happened if a TR member overthrew Giovanni and became the head of TR, and thus, the fall of TR never happened. It details the rise to power of Selene Hayden, a lowly grunt, and asks what few have dared to ask, what if? What if TR had gotten strong enough to take over Hoenn? What if Red did not face Giovanni? As much as it is an alternate history story, it is also a story of how far a person will go to gain control over their own life.
Oooh, a story focusing on the criminal, how rare!
May I have a name, please? And no cliche ones, either.

hikari_blaze
24th November 2005, 10:49 PM
Well, I made a pokemon talk show comedy fic called Pokemon Talk Shows of Insanity. It's pretty boring, can you help me think of a better one?

Faerie
25th November 2005, 5:03 AM
Anyone have some suggestions for a fanfic title? Here's the idea I posted in the Fanfic Ideas thread:

General Idea: A remake of Jirachi: Wish Maker.
Rating: I'm not sure, but most likley PG-15 for strong violence and swearing.
Setting: Houen. Same place Jirachi: Wish Maker takes place in.
Main Characters: Ash, May, Max, Brock, Butler, Diane
Other Characters: Jirachi, Team Magma, Groudon (OMG! I included Pokemon in a characters list. :o *shot*)
Story: Butler, a talented scientist, joined Team Magma with hopes to regenerate Groudon. However, his expiremint failes, and he is punished - severely. Left for dead, Butler is cast out into the desert of the Echo Crossroads and swears that he will suceed in his expiriment and destroy Team Magma with the one thing they strove to obtain...Groudon. Diane finds him and takes him in, helping him to recover. Butler tells her about his plan to get revenge on Team Magma, and Diane agrees to help him.
Meanwhile, Ash and his friends are visiting the Millenium Comet festival and they see Butler and Diane's advertisement for a magic show. They attend and meet Diane and Butler. Max has found a purple crystal that he's been carrying around with him, and Butler explains that Jirachi is inside of it. The next morning, Max wakes up to find the crystal gone. Butler has stolen it, and is trying to awaken Jirachi so he can find a power source for his regeneration machine.
When Groudon is regenerated, Butler uses it to destroy the headquarters of Team Magma. However, right when Butler thinks that his plan is going perfectly, Groudon loses control and goes into a blind rage, and begins to attack Butler, Diane and the others. Something has gone horridly wrong...
Lives will be taken. Blood will be spilled. Revenge's sweetness can quickly turn bitter...
Inspiration: I read a little bit of Destiny Deoxys Remake, and I thought that the idea of remaking a Pokemon movie was a really cool one. I own Jirachi: Wish Maker, so of course I decided to use that one. It's the only movie with Team Magma, also, which is another reason I decided to do this rather than any of the others. xD

Bu†cH
25th November 2005, 5:50 AM
Well, I made a pokemon talk show comedy fic called Pokemon Talk Shows of Insanity. It's pretty boring, can you help me think of a better one?

PokeSpringer.

Anyone have some suggestions for a fanfic title? Here's the idea I posted in the Fanfic Ideas thread:

Jirachi: Wish Maker Remake

Lil Brother named his Destiny Deoxys remake.....uhhh.....Destiny Deoxys Remake.

Faerie
25th November 2005, 9:39 PM
I was considering to name mine that, but I don't like the sound of it. It's just not...Very origional, and I'm trying to think of something that sounds good. I might use a suggestion from here, but I'm mostly going to use the ideas I get here as a springboard for my own title. ^__^

Bu†cH
27th November 2005, 9:25 AM
Alright, maybe.............

The Wishing Star of Seven Bloody Nights

or....

Wishing War Week

or....

One Week, One War, One Wish, One Thousand Years

pokeplayer984
27th November 2005, 1:52 PM
Okay, here's one for ya.

It's a poem I wrote based on a charcter in my fic, Final Battle Saga.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91381

I'd just be happy to have a title with it right now.

Hope you can help.

Oh, and seeing how important this thing is, (With helping writers pick a title that might best suit it.) I would suggest asking a mod to sticky it.

(I'm sure many will agree that it holds quite some importance.)

MewMan
27th November 2005, 8:36 PM

Rating: I'm not sure, but most likley PG-15 for strong violence and swearing.
Setting: Houen. Same place Jirachi: Wish Maker takes place in.
Main Characters: Ash, May, Max, Brock, Butler, Diane
Other Characters: Jirachi, Team Magma, Groudon (OMG! I included Pokemon in a characters list. :o *shot*)
Story: Butler, a talented scientist, joined Team Magma with hopes to regenerate Groudon. However, his expiremint failes, and he is punished - severely. Left for dead, Butler is cast out into the desert of the Echo Crossroads and swears that he will suceed in his expiriment and destroy Team Magma with the one thing they strove to obtain...Groudon. Diane finds him and takes him in, helping him to recover. Butler tells her about his plan to get revenge on Team Magma, and Diane agrees to help him.
Meanwhile, Ash and his friends are visiting the Millenium Comet festival and they see Butler and Diane's advertisement for a magic show. They attend and meet Diane and Butler. Max has found a purple crystal that he's been carrying around with him, and Butler explains that Jirachi is inside of it. The next morning, Max wakes up to find the crystal gone. Butler has stolen it, and is trying to awaken Jirachi so he can find a power source for his regeneration machine.
When Groudon is regenerated, Butler uses it to destroy the headquarters of Team Magma. However, right when Butler thinks that his plan is going perfectly, Groudon loses control and goes into a blind rage, and begins to attack Butler, Diane and the others. Something has gone horridly wrong...
Lives will be taken. Blood will be spilled. Revenge's sweetness can quickly turn bitter...
Inspiration: I read a little bit of Destiny Deoxys Remake, and I thought that the idea of remaking a Pokemon movie was a really cool one. I own Jirachi: Wish Maker, so of course I decided to use that one. It's the only movie with Team Magma, also, which is another reason I decided to do this rather than any of the others. xD

Failed Experiment: The-punishment-of-which-led-to-butler-being-put-into-a-desert-and-swearing-revenge-and-gets-found-by-diane-while-ash-and-co-are-visiting-the-millenium-comet-and-see-diane-and-butler's-magic-show-then-happen-to-stumble-upon-a-crystal-that-happens-to-have-jirachi-inside-which-gets-stolen-by-butler-and-a-series-of-events-take-place-which-has-groundon-revived-and-attacking-everyone What d'ya think of that title?

Faerie
27th November 2005, 9:08 PM
Failed Experiment: The-punishment-of-which-led-to-butler-being-put-into-a-desert-and-swearing-revenge-and-gets-found-by-diane-while-ash-and-co-are-visiting-the-millenium-comet-and-see-diane-and-butler's-magic-show-then-happen-to-stumble-upon-a-crystal-that-happens-to-have-jirachi-inside-which-gets-stolen-by-butler-and-a-series-of-events-take-place-which-has-groundon-revived-and-attacking-everyone What d'ya think of that title? xD Haha. Funny. I might consider the 'Failed Experiment' part though.
Alright, maybe.............

The Wishing Star of Seven Bloody NightsInteresting. It sounds a little off though, so I might rearrange the word 'bloody'.