PDA

View Full Version : Horror Movies' Cub

Darato
18th August 2005, 1:36 AM
Aproved by PsiUmbreon.

Ok hear we will talk about. Horror movies like. Scream Friday the 13th Night- Mear on Elm Steet.

Hears some banners. Just give cridet.

Torchic23
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/Granato_David/Scarybanner.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/Granato_David/Scarybanner.jpg
Leader Marty
http://*******.com/auffk8.jpg
http://*******.com/auffk8.jpg
Leader Marty
http://*******.com/au712w.png
http://*******.com/au712w.png

Members
Fat Man David-Owner

FullmetalPikachu
iluvwobbuffet-Co owner
Pac-Man Jr.
Alto Mare Warrioress
lara lynx
Orochimaru
Professor Zaroff

Marty MC
18th August 2005, 1:59 AM
yay horror movies are my fav movies so can i plz join? can i also be co-owner?

Marty

Darato
18th August 2005, 2:04 AM
Yes you may.

Marty MC
19th August 2005, 3:43 AM
so whats the topic? (actually i just wanted to keep this club alive:p)

Dufort
19th August 2005, 4:12 AM
i want to join! i love horror movies! anyone seen skeleton key?

Darato
19th August 2005, 7:14 AM
Yes you can be a member.

Ok first topic. What do you think about the rumors of Scream 4.

I hope they do make it and Sid dies in it.

Marty MC
19th August 2005, 2:16 PM
yep i have seen skeletion key( was that movie whit that women and all the candles and sacrificing and stuff?)
anyway to be on-topic scream 4 is not a rumor it is confirmed that they will make it in january 2006 as u can see from here http://www.movietome.com/movietome/servlet/MovieMain/movieid-110115/Scream_4

Marty MC
19th August 2005, 6:06 PM
sry for double posting but i made some kinda banner for this club so what to ya think? http://*******.com/au712w.png

iluvwobbuffet
19th August 2005, 6:10 PM
Ello people! I'd love to join if that be okie dokie with ya'll.

Personally, I don't like the scream movies, lol. Infact, I hate them.
My favorite horror movies has always been the Halloween series. Has anyone one seen any of those?

Spiffy banner Leader Marty! =^_^=

Marty MC
19th August 2005, 6:35 PM
tnx for the comment:pwell david isn't here at the moment but am pretty sure that u can join (^_^)
anyway to ya mean that halloween from 70's? I think that i have saw it but that was like 10 years ago LOL:D

Darato
19th August 2005, 7:16 PM
Your alredy on the list. And now that every one has posted in the topic. Lets move on.
What did you think of Freedy VS Jason.
It was ok but it could have been beter if thet whent with then other ending.

Marty MC
19th August 2005, 7:33 PM
freddy vs jason was a dissepointnemt (however uv spell that) i really think that original friday the 13th and elm street's nightmare were alot better =P

iluvwobbuffet
19th August 2005, 7:45 PM
I thought Freddy vs. Jason was funny and a waste of time and money. LMAO!

Rukario 2
19th August 2005, 7:46 PM
its not a waste of time!!!!

Marty MC
19th August 2005, 7:56 PM
its not a waste of time!!!!
are ya going to join or are ya just spamming? anyway to be on topic again then i really think that too that it was a waste of time:p i mean pay a 59 bucks for that crap movie =P

Dufort
19th August 2005, 8:57 PM
yeah. it was the thing with all the sacrificing. weird though.

i've never seen the scream movies but i know what the scream thing looks like. freddy adn jason was a dumb movie. big waste.

Marty MC
20th August 2005, 2:13 AM
yeah:p anyway i made new banner kinda thing but this is too big :( http://*******.com/auffk8.jpg

Darato
20th August 2005, 2:38 AM
Nice ML. Well new topic.

Do you find the plots to Horror movies. Bad sometimes. I do liek. Freedy VS Jason.

Marty MC
20th August 2005, 3:17 AM
yep =p anyway i have another topic in mind
WHAT MAKES A GOOD HORROR MOVIE INTO EXCITING AND SCARY?
well i think alot of u think that oyeah killing blood screaming but i really don't think so, that why i like japanese horror movies like ringus and that kinda stuff qus ya know they have good story and they just look like creepy and scary not like american ones what contain only blood, killing and hot chicks screaming

Dufort
20th August 2005, 6:33 PM
hmm, i'd like to see the japanese ring movies cause the american ones were extremely sucky. i don't really know what would make a good horror movie. i guess if it has a plot that's hard to figure out.

it seems that japanese movies that were re-made by americans suck really bad. i mean just look at the ring movies, dark water, and the grudge.

Marty MC
20th August 2005, 8:04 PM
hmm, i'd like to see the japanese ring movies cause the american ones were extremely sucky. i don't really know what would make a good horror movie. i guess if it has a plot that's hard to figure out.

it seems that japanese movies that were re-made by americans suck really bad. i mean just look at the ring movies, dark water, and the grudge.
u read my mind i mean like am a huge fan of ju-on but when i saw grudge then OMG WHAT THE **** IS THIS? and yeah american dark water really sucked i really can't see the point why to they make sooo many remakes of japanese movies?!?!

Dufort
20th August 2005, 8:51 PM
i have no idea. why don't they just dub it or something. that would be better than these.

Marty MC
21st August 2005, 12:03 AM
yeah anyway i made new banner kinda thing but this one kinda sux ='( http://*******.com/avk0u0.png

Dufort
21st August 2005, 12:06 AM
woah! that things kinda creepy! did anyone think red eye was a horror movie at first? i did and i was disappointed. i'm looking forward to seeing the exorcism of emily rose.

Marty MC
21st August 2005, 1:30 AM
woah! that things kinda creepy! did anyone think red eye was a horror movie at first? i did and i was disappointed. i'm looking forward to seeing the exorcism of emily rose.
tnx anyway yeah red eye was kinda .....wierd the trailer was like ultra scary but the film itself was kinda .... lame and i can't really explain it

Dufort
21st August 2005, 2:47 AM
i didn't even go see it after i found out it was a drama/thriller. anyone like the exorcist series?

Ohtachi
21st August 2005, 4:10 AM
Okay, I'm in. Nice to meet everyone!!

Dufort
21st August 2005, 7:27 AM
cool. new member! welcome to the club! you have a favorite horror movie?

Ohtachi
21st August 2005, 4:56 PM
My favorite Horror Movies are Valentine and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Marty MC
21st August 2005, 5:48 PM
My favorite Horror Movies are Valentine and I Know What You Did Last Summer.
yeah that I KNOW WHAT YA DID LAST SUMMER sure was funny but that end game kinda quick =P

Ohtachi
21st August 2005, 6:04 PM
I didn't like I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. I only liked the 1st 1. I'm just saying that.

I don't want to be alone anymore.

By Eiko from Final Fantasy 9

Valkyrie X
24th August 2005, 12:48 AM
Meh, why not? I guess I'll join...My favorites are the Halloween series.

Here's a pic of Michael if anybody cares...http://*******.com/azguc5.jpg

;381;AMW;380;

iluvwobbuffet
24th August 2005, 2:49 AM
Meh, why not? I guess I'll join...My favorites are the Halloween series.

Here's a pic of Michael if anybody cares...http://*******.com/azguc5.jpg

;381;AMW;380;

I CARE! It's spiffy pic. *light bulb* Maybe I'll make a Halloween Themed banner. I love the Halloween series. *is happy she's not the only fan*

That's a new creepy looking banner Leader Marty, but me likes! =^_^=

I have come to realize that remakes of Japanese horror do infact stink. Well, I noticed that awhile ago, but I"m saying it now, lmao.

WHAT MAKES A GOOD HORROR MOVIE INTO EXCITING AND SCARY?

Personally, the kind of horror movie that works for me is anything with mass killing, which is why I like the Halloween series so much, lol. =^_^=

Dufort
24th August 2005, 3:46 AM
i love the halloween series. it's like one of the best series horror movies. i got hooked on horror when they had a marathon on the sci-fi channel of the halloween movies.

Golduck King
24th August 2005, 4:58 AM
How about Saw anyway can I join

iluvwobbuffet
24th August 2005, 6:01 AM
To me, Saw wasn't exactly scary, lmao. I can't wait for the second one though. =^_^=

You can join Golduck King. You'll have to wait for Fat Man David to edit the member list though.

Darato
24th August 2005, 6:16 AM
Both of you are in.

New topic. what movie made you go of my god at the end.

Mine was Scream 3 when we found out who the killer was.

Ohtachi
24th August 2005, 11:32 AM
Mine was Valentine. I was shocked out of my wits. Lol. But I love that Movie. I've also seen all of the Halloweens.

iluvwobbuffet
24th August 2005, 3:10 PM
What movie made you go "Oh my God" at the end?

Hmm....I've said that at a lot of movies, infact, I say "Oh my God" all the time, lmao. Valentine was definatly one I said it for though, lol. I can't think of any others at the moment that really shocked me, lol.

Ohtachi
24th August 2005, 6:57 PM
I've seen alot of Horror Movies. If anyone is curious about what Horror Movies I've seen and wants me to summarize one, just Post here and tell me.

*Horror Movie Fanatic*

Marty MC
25th August 2005, 6:08 PM
yay new members:)anyway tnx ilw for banner compliment:p so to be on-topic
what horror movie end made u OMG
well let me think ummm.... i think that good old psycho when i found out who the killers mother was lmao:D

Ohtachi
25th August 2005, 9:10 PM
I've never seen Psycho, but I've seen Birds and Rear Window by Alfred Hitchcock.

Marty MC
25th August 2005, 9:21 PM
I've never seen Psycho, but I've seen Birds and Rear Window by Alfred Hitchcock.
yeah hitchcock classics never die to they?

Ohtachi
25th August 2005, 9:23 PM
Yeah, they don't. They're Real Classics.

Marty MC
25th August 2005, 11:53 PM
Yeah, they don't. They're Real Classics.

yeah thats like soooo true
anyway i have new topic in mind

what was the last horror moive that gave ya nightmares

i think that Amityville Horror gave me some kinda nightmares qus my mother heared me screaming during the night after i saw it:p

Ohtachi
26th August 2005, 2:38 AM
I would have to say The Dentist 2. I saw it on TV and it scared the daylights out of me.

Dufort
26th August 2005, 3:53 AM
amityville horror. i've seen all the originals but is one one was waaaaay different. i don't think remakes ever live up to the original. like the ring movies. after the first amityville, they made 2,3, and 4. then they they started making stuff like, amity dollhouse which was amazingly stupid. :P

Marty MC
26th August 2005, 4:34 AM
amityville horror. i've seen all the originals but is one one was waaaaay different. i don't think remakes ever live up to the original. like the ring movies. after the first amityville, they made 2,3, and 4. then they they started making stuff like, amity dollhouse which was amazingly stupid. :P
yeah lol:D like i said before, there is no point to make remakes qus they just make all the good movies into some kinda wierd crap.:p anyway speaking of amityville's horror to ya know that all this thing waht happened in that "remake" was actually true ( yes there was George And Kathy Lutz
who bought a creepy house what was like really creepy and had some kinda wierd ghosts in it, btw check this intervie whit george lutz http://www.amityvillehorrortruth.com/articles/lutzinterview1.html

iluvwobbuffet
26th August 2005, 4:37 AM
Ah yes! The new Amityville didn't give me nightmare, but I did have some difficulty going to sleep, LMAO! I've only seen the first Amityville and the Remake. I heard of 2, 3, or however many there are(lmao), but I never had any intention of watching them.

I want the remake of Fog to come out ASAP. I like the old Fog movie, I hope this remake, or whatever it's suppose to be, is DANDY!

I haven't watch an Alfred Hitchcock movie in awhile. *wants to watch Psycho*

Ohtachi
26th August 2005, 11:32 AM
I haven't seen a single Amityville Horror Movie so I better keep out of the this discussion.

lara lynx
26th August 2005, 12:48 PM
Hey can I join?

Marty MC
26th August 2005, 2:08 PM
am pretty sure that u can join we just hafta wait till david comes back and add's u to members list;)

Ohtachi
26th August 2005, 9:16 PM
What is the Current Discussion? (Other than the Amityville)

Marty MC
27th August 2005, 2:41 AM
What is the Current Discussion? (Other than the Amityville)
well lemme think something..... got it
who is ur fav main character/killer/ghost/pervert from horror movies?
my is definitely sadako from ringu series, qus she is sexy, kinda sad,poor misunderstood gurl ='(

Ohtachi
27th August 2005, 5:16 AM
My Favorite All-Time Killer would have to be Ben Willis, from I Know What You Did Last Summer. Evil in a insane, revengeful way.

Marty MC
27th August 2005, 12:05 PM
My Favorite All-Time Killer would have to be Ben Willis, from I Know What You Did Last Summer. Evil in a insane, revengeful way.
lemme think ummm..... was he that psycho fisherman maniac?

Ohtachi
28th August 2005, 1:37 AM
Yes, he was. Heres a topic:

What is the Goriest Movie you have ever seen?

Marty MC
28th August 2005, 3:12 AM
Yes, he was. Heres a topic:

What is the Goriest Movie you ever seen?
wel lemme think..... ummmm to be onest i really don't like gory movies but umm...... i think that texas chain saw massacre or resident evil (if that one is horror movie)

Ohtachi
28th August 2005, 3:16 AM
I don't watch Gory Films myself, I just couldn't really think of any Topics. Which Texas Chainsaw Massacre are you talking about? Resident Evil is a Horror Movie, I guess. I've seen both.

Marty MC
29th August 2005, 1:03 AM
I don't watch Gory Films myself, I just couldn't really think of any Topics. Which Texas Chainsaw Massacre are you talking about? Resident Evil is a Horror Movie, I guess. I've seen both.
yeah i meaned that 1974 year remastered version anyway the dvd box looked like this
http://images.movie-gazette.com/albums/T/texas-chainsaw-massacre-1974.jpg

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 1:27 AM
I've never seen that one before. Is it True that it is scarier than the New One?

Marty MC
29th August 2005, 2:12 AM
I've never seen that one before. Is it True that it is scarier than the New One?
i really haven't saw the new one but it was kinda scary and i really really liked it , and that was nice that the dvd came whit bunch of bonus matherial ( deleted scenes, info of the actors etc) only thing what sucked was that it was old movie and the sound kinda sux so had to turn my televisions voice to max to hear what the people talk and that was kinda scray when it is like total silence and then BANG psycho whit chainsaw comes and kills that stupid huy in wheelchair and then that babe starts screaming and then the voice is like ultra loud and i got a headache:p

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 2:47 AM
I've seen the New One and noone was in a Wheelchair. They obviously changed some stuff. The New One wasn't really scary. I watch the New One all the time.You should see the New One. Leatherface is the most coolset Murderer I've ever seen. He is creepy in a sadistic way. Lol.

Marty MC
29th August 2005, 3:02 AM
I've seen the New One and noone was in a Wheelchair. They obviously changed some stuff. The New One wasn't really scary. I watch the New One all the time.You should see the New One. Leatherface is the most coolset Murderer I've ever seen. He is creepy in a sadistic way. Lol.
yeah lol in that "old one" first some of the guys went into that creepy house and and one gurl and one fatass man in wheelchair staid outside and then they like waited some time and then they decided to go look for them and then they kinda walked and then BANG out from bowhere comes that wierd masked psycho whit chain saw and kills that man in wheelchair and then the babe keeps runing and running.... until she found one little house where inside is one kind man.... who is another psycho.... and then she kidnaps the women and bring's it into that family house where is all the sadistic family who wants to kill that gurl..... and then they bring theyr very old grandfather from somehere to kil that babe...... and they almost killed her.... but then she escaped and then again that "babe screaming and running part" yeah typical american movie:p

Marty MC
29th August 2005, 4:34 PM
sry for double posting (yeah just keeping this club alive=P) but i just had new topic in mind

WHAT WAS THE LAST HORROR THAT U SAW?

i just came from cinema and i watched land of dead and that movie just sucked :(

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 10:00 PM
Off-Topic: Your Double Posting. Could you EDIT your post to accomodate both Replies? Thanx.

On-Topic: The last Horror Movie I saw was Scream. I watched it Last Night and haven't seen another Horror Movie since. (High School)

Marty MC
29th August 2005, 10:08 PM
Off-Topic: Your Double Posting. Could you EDIT your post to accomodate both Replies? Thanx.

On-Topic: The last Horror Movie I saw was Scream. I watched it Last Night and haven't seen another Horror Movie since. (High School)
of topic- yeah i know but i just wanted to keep this club alive:p
on topic- am watching ring(american remake) at the moment and omg that is just sooo idiotic i mean wtf. sadakos (samaras in america) father was a big fatass american?

Ohtachi
29th August 2005, 10:30 PM
Still, you should EDIT your post. Can you make a New Topic. I can't think of One.

Darato
30th August 2005, 6:26 AM
Yes new topic. What do you think the best ending for a move is.

I say scream 3 i mean every thing was slow. And had a good fight scean.

And i aded you peopel to the list. And fixed your name but from now on pm so i fix it.

Ohtachi
30th August 2005, 11:51 AM
The best Horror Movie ending would be from Halloween. I loved that Movie and the Ending.

Marty MC
30th August 2005, 1:32 PM
well gothika had also very good ending but i still think that psycho's ending is da best

Ohtachi
30th August 2005, 9:39 PM
Ok, I shall. I'm gonna change my Username again in like 2 Months, so I'm telling you ahead of time. I liked the Ending to Psycho, too. It was creepy, but cool.

Marty MC
31st August 2005, 2:11 PM
ok umm i was thinking and thinking and here is da new topic

WHAT WAS DA SADDEST HORROR MOVIE THAT U HAVE SAW?
me, no doubt that it was ringu0 i mean why did they killed sadako why?

Ohtachi
31st August 2005, 9:09 PM
I've never seen a Sad Horror Movie. Sorry.

Darato
31st August 2005, 10:09 PM
New topic. What are some ruls to make it in a horror movie. Say 10.

1.Do not go search for something in the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.
2.If the killer if after you and you somehow manage to knock him down,
don't get up and run for help. Believe me, he will stay down much longer
after you kick him a couple times.
3.Kill the Scientist. No matter what else you do, kill him off right away. They always want to study "it," or take "it" back to the corporate masters, or learn from "it" at the expense of comrades lives. Eggheads are always trying to understand the unknown, and get nearly everyone killed doing it. Get a clue, kill the guy with the pocket protector, he's going to sacrifice you anyway.
4.If the locals say the camp is haunted, it probably is.
5.If you are fleeing from a killer or supernatural being and you see a cop car, run right by it. There are three possible ways that things will turn out if you try to get the cops attention and none are good:
6.If you are a girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs, well, you are pretty much screwed.
7.Always check the backseat of your car before you get in.
8.Never say "Who's there?"
9.Don't try cutting off his head or anything
cheap. Stick a grenade in his mouth and run for it.
10.If the movie is directed by someone named Wes Craven or John Carpenter, you're pretty much screwed.

Ohtachi
31st August 2005, 10:15 PM
You rule the Horror Movie Genre. *Bows down to Fat Man David*

But you forgot the Rules in Scream. Remember?

Darato
31st August 2005, 10:23 PM
You rule the Horror Movie Genre. *Bows down to Fat Man David*

But you forgot the Rules in Scream. Remember?

thankes. But i left those for other peopel.

eddi mine and Leader M are both in use. So talk about both og them.

Marty MC
31st August 2005, 10:23 PM
well since there are only 2 activate members ( me and pac aka furret) i have a new topic yay

list all da horror movies that u have saw ( the only ones that ya remember of course)

ok here are mines

1) all friday the 13th epesodes
2) all the elm street nightmares epesodes
3) jasonX
4)ringu 0-2
5) rasen
6) freddy vs jason
7) dark water (jap
8)dark water (american)
9) skeletion key
10) psycho
11)crudge
12) dawn of the dead (or whatever that was)
13)halloween
14) house of wax
15) the amtyville horror
16) scream 1-3
17) dead birds
18) gothika
19) hide and seek
20) boogeyman
21) texas chain saw massacre
22)28 days later
23) children of corn
24) ghost ship
25) urban legends
26) american rings (both)
27) ring virus
28) resident evil both
29) land of deads
30) yeah all the Final Destination series
31) valentine

and many many other

Ohtachi
31st August 2005, 10:28 PM
EDIT: I will continue to Update this Post.

Halloween (Entire Series)
Child's Play 1 & 3
Bride of Chucky
Seed of chucky
Jason X
Scream (The Entire Trilogy)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The New One)
Alien
Alien: Resurrection
Valentine
I Know What You Did Last Summer
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Freddy Vs. Jason
Alien Vs. Predator (I don't think this Movie really counts)
The Crow
The Crow: City of Angels
Jaws 3-D
Final Destination (Entire Series)
Cabin Fever
Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
Dawn of the Dead
Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Well, at least I am the Horror Movie Prince. Hahahah!!!

Darato
31st August 2005, 10:30 PM
Dont forget mine is still in use to.

But i cant tihkn of any right know but

Friday the 13th
Mightmear.
Scream
i know what yuo did.
Halloween

Marty MC
31st August 2005, 11:01 PM
ok ftm i reply to ur topic then

1) don't watch freaky tapes that have no name on it
2) ok if ya watched it then when phone rings GOT DAM don't anser ok?
3) ok i will stop this ringu crap, so if ya wanna buy a new house for urself then plz don't buy something like ultra cheap house when u heard rumors that there are living some dead spirits inside it
4)if someone calls u and sais that I KNOW WHAT YA DID LAST SUMMER then ur like sooo dead
5) if u are like teenager plz don't go to cristal lake camp;)
6) if u notice some wierd bloody man eating blood then don't just look him while thinking WTF just kill him ok?
ok can't remember more at the moment but i will edit my post

Dufort
1st September 2005, 1:08 AM
sorry i haven't posted in awhile.:D i don't think i can remember all the horror movies i've seen. it'd be long though. horro movie rules. hmm.

1.if someone in your family is acting really wierd, kill her/him!
2.if there's a locked door in a house, DON'T OPEN IT!
3.don't be curious!

a lot of the good ones were taken.:p

Ohtachi
1st September 2005, 1:50 AM
HI, there. I think all of the Horror Movie rules were taken. Except ONE:

If a Killer is chasing you, DO NOT hide. Just keep running until you find a way to kill him or find alot of humans.

Orochimaru
1st September 2005, 4:32 PM
Can I join?

Marty MC
1st September 2005, 5:03 PM
Can I join?
well am kinda sure that u can join (we just hafta wait until dave will add ya to members list:p) anyway i was thinking and thinking and here is da new topic
well this may sound kinda wierd but

what horror movie a had good trailer but movie itself sucked?
well i think that "house of wax" trailer was like sooo awsome and intresting but da movie itself was like OMG this is one of da worst movies that i have saw =O

Ohtachi
1st September 2005, 9:28 PM
My sister said the Same thing. Except she liked it when Paris Hilton died. My sister saw House of Wax in the Movie Theater. But I didn't go with her. She said the whole Theater Room she was in Cheered when Paris Hilton died. That must've been funny.

Dufort
2nd September 2005, 12:41 AM
probably the dark water trailer. it looked kinda scary, but then i saw it and it was stupid. -.-;

Ohtachi
2nd September 2005, 2:59 AM
Dark Water is another pathetic movie. I can't stand the Trailer. Although I've never seen the actual Movie.

iluvwobbuffet
2nd September 2005, 7:33 PM
6.If you are a girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs, well, you are pretty much screwed.

Such a true rule! Sadly, I fit that description. LMAO!

Do NOT see Dark Water Pac-Man Jr.! Complete was of time! I did not like it all! Lol.

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. I started school on the 30th, and my online activity has gone down.

Darato
3rd September 2005, 5:50 AM
Such a true rule! Sadly, I fit that description. LMAO!
Can you post pics. lmao

But dont worry about it. New topic if they make a Scream 4 who do you tihnk the killer or killers need to be.

I will say the two i think later. Im nakeingm a fan fic about it and dot want to give away the ending.

whit19
3rd September 2005, 6:12 AM
"Can you post pics. lmao"

I second that! 0_0

Also did you ever go into the pair up thread and NOT pair up with anyone? :p

Uh... BTW I'd like to join too.

Darato
3rd September 2005, 3:55 PM
Ok you can.

Marty MC
3rd September 2005, 4:22 PM
yeah:p i wonder why they always kill blonde babes whit huge tits? anyway back to da new topic, maybe sindy(or whatever ´her name was) is da new killer XD

Darato
3rd September 2005, 5:38 PM
maybe sindy(or whatever ´her name was) is da new killer XD

Ya like she snaped after all of it.

Ohtachi
3rd September 2005, 6:17 PM
The killer for Scream 4 should be Detective Kincaid. Lol. Obsessed Detectives are always bad.

Marty MC
5th September 2005, 4:51 PM
ok, since nobody posted in da long time here is da new topic
why to ya watch horror movies?
well i watch them qus they are like soooo intersting and i wanna see some hot chicks killed too XD

Ohtachi
5th September 2005, 6:38 PM
I watch them because I do. I don't know why, but I just do.

Darato
1st October 2005, 10:48 PM
Sorry i was gone. Ok new topic. What movie would you want to be in. i wolud say Nighmear on elm. I would just stay up untill he's dead.

Marty MC
1st October 2005, 11:03 PM
omg this club still is alive :o ok lemme think..... i would like to be in ringu0 qus sadako is just sooooo kawaii =)))

Ohtachi
2nd October 2005, 3:39 AM
I'm so glad this Club didn't Die because this Club is awesome. I would be in the Halloween Horror Movie Series even though noone would live long if Micheal Myers on their tail. Lol.

Dufort
19th October 2005, 4:15 AM
wow. i completely forgot about this club. it's amazing it survived. if i could be in a horror movie, i'd be in exorcism of emily rose. that way i wouldn't get killed, and i'd get to hear the trial. :)

Darato
19th October 2005, 7:17 AM
wow. i completely forgot about this club. it's amazing it survived. if i could be in a horror movie, i'd be in exorcism of emily rose. that way i wouldn't get killed, and i'd get to hear the trial. :)

Hey your right about that.

Ok new topic what was the first horror movie you saw.
Mine was Scream.

Ohtachi
19th October 2005, 11:28 AM
I can't remember. I think it was Cujo. I still can't be sure.

Dufort
20th October 2005, 2:27 AM
i'm not sure, but i think it was like, chuckie. i was like 5 when i saw it and was afraid to go near dolls and stuffed animals. O_o

Ohtachi
20th October 2005, 9:15 PM
Child's Play was like my favorite Horror Movie Series at one point in my life.

Dufort
21st October 2005, 12:44 AM
right now i'm reading the novel version of the exorcist. i wanna see how the movie compares to it.

EDIT: i just watched Saw. i guess it's sortof a horror, but more of a psychological kinda thing. the ending was really surprising. can't wait to see the sequel.

Professor Zaroff
10th November 2005, 9:40 PM
can i join as i type it whyle watching nightmare on elm street 3 dream woriors

Ohtachi
10th November 2005, 11:26 PM
Yes, you may join. But I think this Club died. I don't know for sure.

Darato
18th November 2005, 5:16 AM
Yes you may.

Yes it is sorry every one ok new topic. Have you had a dream about a horror movie. I have had one wear I was at lunch. and my friends sister comes running in from Freddy and I got up and killed him. But he did hit me once but it was not deep.

Ohtachi
18th November 2005, 9:13 PM
Yes. I dreamed that me and everyone around me were being slaughtered by Ben Willis and that hook he carried around. @_@ *Scared*
I died last, but in a car.

Darato
6th December 2005, 12:42 AM
That must have been fun.