PDA

View Full Version : elemental war: war of the nations disscussion thread

enflamedsteelix
27th August 2005, 5:55 AM
well i started it early and there is still one opening but even so i started it cause i was bored of waiting so people involved feel free to post

Pictor
27th August 2005, 11:25 PM
So far so good, I just got a new computer ^.^

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 2:43 AM
good for you impy and as you can see by the title if all goes well im making a sequal

edit: dude furret that was an ausome opening post

Pictor
28th August 2005, 5:39 AM
So... what does everyone think of it so far? Its kinda slow now but... who knows?

Ps- Whats yalls age? I want to see whos the youngest out of us all. Ill reveal my age later

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:41 AM
in the rp or in real life?
in real life in 13

Pictor
28th August 2005, 5:43 AM
Real life... Yah, no ones gonna guess what happens to Tyik and Hope.

Oh, and I hope you didnt mind me adding Hope, shes my secondary character

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:45 AM
i dont mind ^_^ i have all my twists ready and my sis is 12 im 13

she left to go to her friends so im here alone now

Pictor
28th August 2005, 5:46 AM
Kewl, Im younger then both of you, lol

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 5:50 AM
lol ok then well now you know is there anything else you would like to know

WHOA!!! you really are going for discription this time

Pictor
28th August 2005, 6:22 AM
OK... Im finished with Hopes death... she went out fighting though... Im a violent little ten year old :)

Electrified_Pichu
28th August 2005, 6:24 AM
Dude in real life I'm 13...... Ha November 23 us only 2 and a half months away!

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 7:02 AM
imperial im going to meet you in your cave so can you just post about you leaving the cave we are going to be together as a group after all

Pictor
28th August 2005, 5:30 PM
Okay, Il just do some dramatic post. Lol

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 6:40 PM
ok you do that

Pictor
28th August 2005, 7:41 PM
Okay done... I hope you dont mind, but Tyik might have one of those outbursts were Hope posseses him. (Very, VERY, rarely though)

enflamedsteelix
28th August 2005, 7:42 PM
scary but ok i hope *lol pun* that doesnt happen

spideyjvc
30th August 2005, 3:38 AM
First of all, I never saw avatar(Even though my friend blabs about it) but alot of people have been talking about the benders, so tell me now if there are any words I should learn from the avatar seiries so I can fully understand...
and im guessing that bender is a person that can control a element?...

(Oh, and im going to 9th grade this year, and im 13...but my b-day's christmas so no I didn't get skipped...my birthsay is just within the last 5 days of the year)

XDLord
31st August 2005, 1:45 AM
I'm gonna change some stuff on my character.

name: Ray
kingdom: Earth
what part of the army you are in: Second-In command
weapon of choice: Double Swords
weapon description: They are the best swords in all of the Earth Kingdom, and the tip of both swords is made of Emerald, which is used for all of his spells.
description: Ray is tall, with a black and brown outfit and red cape. Has black, spiky hair.(wow, my regular description)
personality: Ray is a loner, and prefers to work by himself, and therefore when he needs to command a group he sends the group somewhere and communicates with them.
magic item: Emerald on swords

enflamedsteelix
31st August 2005, 1:49 AM
k and for spidey a bender is basically all tha u need to know

Pictor
31st August 2005, 3:00 AM
Just a note, from now on when I type like this it means Hope is speaking

enflamedsteelix
1st September 2005, 3:32 AM
lur as you can see by my last post i have my own darker non merciful unforgiving side

cdra1617
1st September 2005, 11:56 PM
Dude, that smarts!
Haha, speaking for Leslie. Sorry to copy you Impie, but I made up the dragon thingy before you, but I didn't post it... so I'm gonna type green for dragon spirit thoughts. It makes life simpler.

Pictor
2nd September 2005, 12:18 AM
Mkay, Hope plays a big role in my story. (Makes it hard to belive she originaly didnt exist)

cdra1617
2nd September 2005, 3:38 AM
Yeah well... I just like to have it where you can see the difference in my posting personalities.

Pictor
2nd September 2005, 1:17 PM
Well, once again The Burnt Shadow has come up with a great plot twist. First the Death Tree and now The Wish Ruby. To have the wish granted you must kill (He said 'Defeat in Combat', I dunno if he meant kill or not) a commander of each Element. And Tyik needs his wish...

XDLord
2nd September 2005, 7:08 PM
Nope, just defeat. Otherwise you would have to kill off Electrified's character too, and that wouldn't be possible.

spideyjvc
4th September 2005, 5:45 AM
If anyones in the area, can you save me...its a public execution, so i'll post when someone has time to save me

Pictor
4th September 2005, 5:53 AM
Whats your location?

NYCgirl10029
4th September 2005, 6:14 AM
I'll call him to find out :).
Your just lucky I happened to be reading that shadow war thing, and remebered that my boyfriend also told me about annother war.

Pictor
4th September 2005, 6:17 AM
Oh, hello. I really need to find someone IRL to join...

NYCgirl10029
4th September 2005, 6:19 AM
He's in fire kingdom, and about to die...

XDLord
4th September 2005, 7:34 AM
Yeah, well Lururi is doomed all the time in the RPG. But my character is gonna get some backup soon in the form of EP's character.

Pictor
4th September 2005, 3:35 PM
Lol, yeah. There already has been like six times Ive almost died

enflamedsteelix
8th September 2005, 4:22 AM
sadly i have returned for the last time i am leaving the site because me and my sisters personal life is getting hard so we might return in the future but until then we both like to say good bye and im giving the power of the rpg to my dear friend spidey and impy you 2 im trusting you with the rpg and the sequal i was planning but with that i bid you guys adue

XDLord
10th September 2005, 7:07 AM
^Yeah, right. Everybody, read his post in the GWASP Discussion. Only his sister is gone.

enflamedsteelix
10th January 2006, 1:04 AM
The rpg is back once more from the dead hope you guys start to post again