PDA

View Full Version : Kalkens Way Cool Building/Map Request Shop!

kalken
10th September 2005, 3:35 PM
I don't think this has ever been done, but with the recent outbreak of people making towns, routes, and new regions, I think I'd like to help those who cannot help themselves.

XyronTheFalcon
10th September 2005, 3:43 PM
Great!Just what the doctor ordered(or something like that,right?)

I need:Sprout tower
:lighthouse
:Tin Tower
:Radio Tower

I need lots more stuff!Will update more later!

Flaming Charizard
10th September 2005, 3:44 PM
can you make me a town that is covered in magma people if you don't have the sprites here http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/hashivenu11/untitled.jpg
and there is a pokemon center, a shop, and a gym, with a lot of buildings and grunts everywhere
Thanks in Advanced

kalken
10th September 2005, 3:51 PM
when you say you need the sprites like sproput tower do you mean like rip them for you or update them?

I've started on the magma town.

Flaming Charizard
10th September 2005, 3:54 PM
thanks just take your time though

kalken
10th September 2005, 3:56 PM
also, when I click the link for the team magma sprites, they show up way too small.

XyronTheFalcon
10th September 2005, 3:56 PM
Update!!! for me!Not ripped:(

Flaming Charizard
10th September 2005, 4:10 PM
sorry here they are http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/hashivenu11/mgm.png

kalken
10th September 2005, 4:27 PM
alright, the G/S/C sprites might take a while, but I can finish Magma city now that I have the people sprites.

kalken
10th September 2005, 11:59 PM
[img=http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9931/magmalined7bk.th.png] (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magmalined7bk.png)
here's magma city.

Deciteful
11th September 2005, 12:02 AM
wow that really awesome love the magma pool in the middle

May's brother
11th September 2005, 12:03 AM
magma town is way too small.
EDIT: wait, i can see it now!

Deciteful
11th September 2005, 12:04 AM
just becuase its small doesnt mean its bad small is sometimes good 0_o

May's brother
11th September 2005, 12:09 AM
Can you make me a town with team aqua everywhere. Their town is in a deep cave which has water leaking from the sides. they have two gyms, a mart and a pokemon centre. They have a picture of rain castform ingraved on the wall and they own three kyogres.

Take your time and thanks in advance!

kalken
11th September 2005, 12:10 AM
thank you all, I accedently (spelling?) uploaded the image too small, but I fixed it.
Boy, the aqua town sounds pretty cool. I'll get to work on it.

Dragetre
11th September 2005, 12:37 AM
Hey Kalken. I sent you a PM a while ago, but you didn't respond.

But now since you made this I can just post the Map that I need here!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Aurora_Forum/index.php?showtopic=25

First Post. Click On the File Attachment.

Dragetre.

Tenten
11th September 2005, 12:46 AM
I was gonna ask for a Team Aqua town, but May's Brother beat me to it. I like that Team Magma one, it looks awesome! =D

Jack Russell
11th September 2005, 1:13 AM
Can I get this as a map?
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Xanth/misc/duelacademy.png

kalken
11th September 2005, 1:26 AM
Alright, here's Aqua city:
[img=http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/7748/aqualined5tf.th.png] (http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aqualined5tf.png)

May's brother
11th September 2005, 1:31 AM
Awsome, radical, 10/10!

Deciteful
11th September 2005, 1:48 AM
looks cool the gym letters are reveresed should have gotten it the regular way so it will look better and i really dont like that idea of kyogre its a legendary dont you think there should be one but its awesome nonetheless

May's brother
11th September 2005, 1:55 AM
I've added aqua city to my sig and deciteful i figured if lugia can have young why can't kyogre?

kalken
11th September 2005, 2:05 AM
eep, lots of requests, I'll get to work on the islands, sorry I didn't respond, I had alot to do that day and I just forgot.

XyronTheFalcon
11th September 2005, 2:50 AM
Not to worry!I can wait for my GSC stuff!

Shadow Ho-oh
11th September 2005, 4:54 AM
a Sky pillar city rayquaza in the midle with sootopliss people in it with The gym leaders??? ;249-d;
please

Dark Pheonix
11th September 2005, 5:09 PM
can you do me a cave of origin city if it is possible with no people

p.s what program do you use

Dragetre
11th September 2005, 5:46 PM
eep, lots of requests, I'll get to work on the islands, sorry I didn't respond, I had alot to do that day and I just forgot.

that's okay. I think Poke-Founder or I am confused about who you are talking to for we are both asking for a type of GSC stuff. Although mines Orange Islands still.

Dragetre. ;249-d;

Dan
11th September 2005, 6:01 PM
Can I have a legendary dog town no sprites just three sancturary type things made of stone a pokemon centre 3 houses and and a circular pool of water with red flowers around it, oh and can it be surrounded by trees, one more thing you know the gems that come out of the walls in the places where you fing groudon and kyogre? Well could you include them some how. Thanks.

BTW Magma and Aqua town are brilliant good job.

Deciteful
11th September 2005, 10:22 PM
ya i agree if lugia can well if you have a kyogre and in a way groudon why not a rayquaza

XyronTheFalcon
12th September 2005, 8:17 AM
I need one more thing:A Semi-circle shaped building with two entrances,one in front and one at the back.The building will be black in colour and in the front there will be a Big "R" in red!

Shadow Ho-oh
12th September 2005, 9:23 PM
i mean where a small sky pillar is and the gym leaders from all games walking
and a battle tower

kalken
12th September 2005, 10:20 PM
alright, I need to close requests till I get finished with these.

Dragetre
25th September 2005, 2:21 AM
Hey take as long as you need. No rush really.

Dragetre. ;384;

Shadow Ho-oh
7th October 2005, 8:13 PM
clammy he closed all requests dont you read

Fatal
8th October 2005, 12:06 AM
Oh, sorry! I won't post again until you're done! (but can you still do my request?)

Fatal
23rd October 2005, 10:11 PM
Sorry for the double post! I just wanted to say that since kalken has obviously been doing something more important for the last month, that I went somewhere else with my request!

gymleadermya19
23rd October 2005, 10:58 PM
town plz??

i want a bulding like the ones in the safari zone but the big one and i want a cave 2 of them on two different sides left and right and grass around a big lake and also trees and a suicune in the water

Shadow Ho-oh
18th March 2006, 1:28 AM
Yo whate the hell happened to this place it was great know i ahve to post to keep it from makin in to nothinness

MechanicalMonarch
15th September 2006, 12:34 AM
Okay, sorry for dissappearing on you guys, a "friend" gave me a 10 day guest pass to World of Warcraft and I kinda drifted from all of my forums and unfortunatley, mod duties on two of them. It was irresponsible of me and I wish to extend my apologies. I have broken the MMO's spell and am getting back to free entertainment and my love for these games. I'm now reopening my Sprite Shop, please repost for your maps.
With the reopening I'll post my guidelines:
-I'll take on any overworld request, basically, any thing you see in the world when your not in a battle or type of menu.
-I prefer to make new maps entireley than updating old R/B or G/S maps.
-The more detail the better, if you give me a vague topic, you'll get what I envision from the brief description rather than what you truly wanted.
-I'll also do world maps if you wish even though there is a very nice tutorial in the Fan Sprites forum.
-I reserve the right to reject a request, it doesn't mean I hate you, but it means I didn't like the request or it'd take much too much time.

Waterup
16th September 2006, 2:15 AM
A ruined stadium with destoryed stands and an outline of an arena, you know a few rock in a rectangle shape. An attack form Deoxys that is purple-black (small) attacking a back sprite of lance recolored blue (small sprite) with shadow ball with tons of lightning shoot out from the ball.

If you need the sprites tell me.

Also, have you try Land called ages? (Sig. thing)

MechanicalMonarch
16th September 2006, 2:42 AM
I could use the sprites for Lance and Deoxys. I can make the shadow ball but if you wish I'll use your sprite for it.

I look at a Land Called Ages but it was down for repairs when I checked.

Edit: Complete
I'm partially color blind when it comes to yellow so please excuse the absence of the lightning. I hope it looks like what you wanted.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/chain31/StoneArena.png

Shadow Ho-oh
17th September 2006, 8:04 PM
hey can i get a small island with a space center on it with a rocket next to it
thanx
alos what do u use to make maps

Phillyboomerangs
23rd September 2006, 5:55 AM
where do you find the sprites to make these? is there a site or somthing if there is can you give it to me?

MechanicalMonarch
23rd September 2006, 6:58 AM
Sorry for not posting, for some reason I wasn't recieving the E-mails from when I subscribed to the thread, working on the Rocket station now.

I just take ripped maps and split them into the 16X16 tiles. I have a large archive of them in a paint file and I just piece them together like legos. It takes a while and some precision but it's pretty easy.