PDA

View Full Version : SPPScript V. 4.4 Released

Serebii
10th September 2005, 7:53 PM
Thats right I've released the most recent version of the script which involves more sensitive Advertising Kicks & HalfOp notices

What i've done for advertising is I have made it block serebii.net and serebiiforums.com from the script's trigger list and made it so people can no longer evade the kick censors by removing the bit that makes it linkable

I've also got rid of the really old first movie quotes in the quit messages

Click here to download. It's simple to use (http://www.serebiiforums.com/SPPScript4.zip)

PLANES CURE TOWERS
10th September 2005, 7:55 PM
What i've done for advertising is I have made it block serebii.net and serebiiforums.com from the script's trigger list and made it so people can no longer evade the kick censors by removing the bit that makes it linkable

About time you did that.

I've also got rid of the really old first movie quotes in the quit messages

And that.

Shame I don't go to the chat anymore

Sgt. Pepper
10th September 2005, 8:08 PM
Woo hoo! New chat thing released! Thanks. I'm going to have to try the chat out sometime.

RaZoR LeAf
10th September 2005, 10:43 PM
Did you get rid of the:

<Every_single_person> *** IT'S JOE HI JOE, HOW ARE YOU OMG MEGA FLOOD!!!!!!! ***

That's very annoying.

Serebii
10th September 2005, 10:45 PM
No I did not :p

MondoTR
10th September 2005, 10:51 PM
Of course he didn't, he needs his ego boosting script to flood everytime he joins the chan. ;P

Joe, will people still get kicked for advertising when saying #SPP or #1? Cause SPP's the chan and people usually say #1 to say how good something is, not to advertise.

Gold Groudon14
12th September 2005, 6:35 AM
Does the SPP thing cost anything?

Ninjit
12th September 2005, 7:51 AM
No, even thought the month free trial says other-wise, just wait about 5 seconds after it opens then you're on

Chris
12th September 2005, 7:55 AM
And for those of us who really don't give a damn and don't really need that stuff, we'll be sticking to basic mIRC. >_>

Ninjit
12th September 2005, 8:26 AM
Yup, I just tested it out and well, it sucks worse than the previous version, Auto Kick Bans can't be turned on and off, they're all for 10 minutes or so, and well, the auto-greet for Joe has been removed, thank god, then there's Joe's friends auto-greets...I'd stick to V4-Alpha If I were you, but if you're new, you don't have a choice...

Serebii
12th September 2005, 9:34 AM
Uhm...AutoKick Bans can be turned on and off and the autogreet hasnt been removed and there are no auto greets on it

Thank you

Ninjit
12th September 2005, 9:41 AM
Well, I actually didn't test the auto kick bans, but they weren't able to be turned off, but meh, I guess it is updated, and that is a good point.

Leona
26th January 2007, 10:24 PM
darn scripts lol

Erik Destler
18th May 2007, 7:33 PM
Hmm. For some reason, I cannot get the auto kicks to work for me.

It's not my default mIRC, and I usually have it open in a seperate window.
However, I can't get the kick bans to work, and I'm pretty sure I haven't tampered with it, lol.

So, what did I do wrong? o.o;

My version is 4, according to the download, yet the quit messages are the messages from 2.1, I believe.

Because the new message is, if I remember correctly, SPPScript 4.4 or something.

So, where do I get the latest version of the script, lol.

Sam94
21st May 2007, 12:41 AM
How do you become an operator in the Chat Rooms?

Kirby
21st May 2007, 12:47 AM
Don't ask here, this is not the topic to ask :|

Erik Destler
25th February 2008, 9:18 PM
There's a new version. *lock*