PDA

View Full Version : Danny Phantom ships that aren't Danny/Sam.

Ketsuban
15th September 2005, 1:07 AM
Why? Because if I allowed D/S then it would dominate the thread.

So, yeah. I haven't seen much DP in a while. All I can see now is what they put on On Demand, because I don't get Nickelodeon anymore. T_T But enough of the Pity Ketsuban Club, let's get on to shipping!

What DP ships do you like, and why? I'll go first, since it's my thread.

Danny/Dash -- It's not really my favourite, but Oos made me like it. And Danny is so seme it's not even funny, 'cause really.

Vlad/Danny -- I make no apologies, but then, y'all should've seen this one coming from me. If you didn't, then you haven't been paying attention very well.

Vlad/Maddie -- I donno... I just think some sort of cute fluffy fic or art between these two would be adorable even though Maddie would kill herself first.

Jazz/Sam -- I don't know. I just don't. But it's so cute.

Maddie/Jazz/Sam -- Oos made me like it.

Danny/Valerie -- zomg it's het with Danny.

Danny/Sidney -- Yeah, that ghost boy with the complex about bullies. They'd be so cute together <3<3<3

Phantom_Bugsy
15th September 2005, 1:11 AM
Dash x Danny is omglove. <33333 YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT. Wrote a smutfic on it once, too...never did find it again D: *weep*

*cough* ...oh, and one-sided Tucker x Danny.

First person who says Dash x Jazz meets MR. OOS-MOUTH. *gnashes teeth*

Ketsuban
15th September 2005, 8:01 PM
Dash/Jazz is just... no. It's so wrong. @_@

Box Ghost x Tucker is canon.

People who aren't Oos or me need to post here.

Tropical Spirit
15th September 2005, 9:20 PM
Yayz for first post in SPPf's shipping forum 8D

Anyway:

One-sided Jack x Vlad-It was kind canon it the first Vlad episode...I dunno XD

Jazz x Sam-OMGZ I like it :0

Valerie x Vlad-Coz' he gave her the ghost stuffz

Tucker x Dash-Randomnessss...

Sam x That girl Danny SUPPOSEDLY likes (forgot her name)-She hates her, but some hate goes a long way... In the path of love >3

Danny x Dash is cool too...

Danny is boring, IMO. >_> I can't pair him up...

Ketsuban
15th September 2005, 10:10 PM
Sam/Paulina? OMG YES.

And I am totally seeing younger!Jack having a thing for younger!Vlad. Welcome to the shippers forum, fellow evil atheist. ^_^

Phantom_Bugsy
15th September 2005, 10:12 PM
XD! Sam and Paulina. >D

...hey, I found a cupcake crumb :0

Ketsuban
16th September 2005, 12:13 AM
Ooh! Let's call Sam/Paulina CupcakeCrumbShipping, then.

Tropical Spirit
16th September 2005, 12:34 AM
And will the name for JackxVlad be? D: LOL, I suck at naming ships :(. (true)
Heh, thanks for the welcome, Ket. ^_^; I want to join the Susushipping thread and the Pokeshipping thread, but I'm, like, teh shy D=

Ketsuban
16th September 2005, 2:21 AM
Jack + Vlad = IWantToStealYourWifeShipping.

Aww, don't be shy! <3<3

Riaf
16th September 2005, 3:12 AM
Yes, join, seriously!

My favorite ship is Jackx Mr. Lancer. It's soooo hot. :D

Ashfan17
17th September 2005, 12:19 AM
Danny is not boring he's cute, funny and fights off the ghosts how can you call him boring like that lol. I can't pair Dash off with any one because he's too mean maybe Paullina there both rich and pick on Danny so why not it's like there made for each other lol. Plus in some episodes it looks like Dash sort of likes Paullina...Other shipps I like that are not Sam and Danny well goes like this;

Valerie/Danny: They got that whole love/hate thing going on plus in that TV movie known as Reign Storm {Spoilers} Valerie admits she likes Danny Fenton more than a friend.

Vlad/Danny: I sort of like this idea for a gay couple thing but I doubt it will happen I mean it's a Nick show lol I'm surprised they even talk about ghosts. But the whole rival thing and how they both have ghost powers is cool. They'd know how the other is felling with this stuff, plus Vlad could teach Danny some cool powers.

Maddie/Vlad: I am trying to make a fan listing of this couple lol. I think it's cute, I know it's never goanna happen but I like the fan fictions.

Tucker/Sam: Some episodes shipp these two up really good like Life Lessons with that kiss scene Also they say the same lines a lot of the times.

Here's a new ship that I just found out about

Lunch Laddy ghost/The Box Ghost: {Spoiler} They have a kid and name her the Lunch Box lol. So this is the only cannon couple on the show so far as I know.

Well that's all the ships I like but Sam/Danny is number 1 on my list.

Ketsuban
17th September 2005, 12:53 AM
THEY'RE ACTUALLY CANON? XDXDXD That's so awesome!!!

Ashfan17
17th September 2005, 7:04 AM
Yup they are the Box ghost and the Lunch Laddy are now a couple...It is cute isn't lol. I like it myself..

Ketsuban
28th September 2005, 10:14 PM
Okay, this thread needs posts...

Skulker/Sidney, anyone?

eeveelution master
14th December 2005, 2:36 AM
lots of peopleon ff.net like danny x ghost danny