PDA

View Full Version : Egoshipping anyone?

Shadowcat
23rd September 2005, 1:31 PM
Well, does anyone fancy egoshipping? Well I do, it's Gary X Misty. There are few fics on FF.net which I found that are egoshipping. So are anyone interested in the two as a couple? I mean like Ash stops Misty from talking to Gary because Gary is his 'Rival'. I mean, shouldn't Misty and Gary have chance to interact. Well, they look cute together.

Misty-Fan-Forever
23rd September 2005, 6:26 PM
Yay, egoshipping. Even though I'm still 100% Pokeshipper, I think Gary and Misty make a cute couple. I would rather PS happened in the anime but I love ES in fanon. I love the fics (sadly there isn't many) and they would make a cool couple. I can imagine they'd bicker a lot and they'd probobly bounce of each other a lot (By that I mean if one insults the other, they'd be able to make a good comeback easily)

Also if for some reason AAML didn't happen then I'd have Egoshipping as the first runner up XD

Shego
23rd September 2005, 7:15 PM
Gary,and Misty seems to be a good couple. After all, they do have most of the chemistry.

Shadowcat
24th September 2005, 9:21 AM
I know, they are really meant for each other. Well, Ash always teases Misty, why will she like him for that? Gary hasn't even teased her once. Well, Ash does give in compliments once in a while, but Ash knows nothing about love though.

CyberCubed
25th September 2005, 7:23 PM
This pairing is just as amusing as Misty/Drew. Misty would go well with either of the main rivals in the show.

Kiseki
25th September 2005, 7:26 PM
I kinda support Egoshipping. Even though I'm a Pokeshipper... ^_^; I support Egoshipping when I want to please myself. I do it all the time. XD Anyway, I've read some Egoshipping fics on Fanfiction.net, and they were pretty good.

Uchiha Sakura
25th September 2005, 10:20 PM
I'm awful fond of Egoshipping as well. ^_^ If Misty doesn't end up with Brock, Gary is my next choice. They both seem to have a bit of a temper, so yeah...

I've read a few Egoshippy fics on Fanfiction too, and that's how I first found out about it. ^_^

Shadowcat
26th September 2005, 8:18 AM
Same here, too bad there are no good pics or fanart on them. I really picture them together!

Shego
26th September 2005, 3:18 PM
I know, they are really meant for each other. Well, Ash always teases Misty, why will she like him for that? Gary hasn't even teased her once. Well, Ash does give in compliments once in a while, but Ash knows nothing about love though.

Ouch! It's true that Ashy doesn't know very much about love yet, but he doesn't teases Misty. Beside, she the one that teases Ashy most of the time. Hey! If Misty,and Gary teases Ashy-boy, they got something in common.

Uchiha Sakura
26th September 2005, 10:03 PM
Same here, too bad there are no good pics or fanart on them. I really picture them together!
I know, I wanna see some really good Egoshippy fanart. ;-; I swear if I could draw I would make some pictures of them. x3 Maybe I'll write a fanfiction involving Egoshipping sometime soon...

megs22
26th September 2005, 10:13 PM
i love this couple! i dont remember how i got into it but i adore Misty and Gary together

Shego
12th October 2005, 5:03 PM
Cool. I like to see them making out for their chemistry for Misty,and Gary. I know that I'm an Orangeshipper, but I also like Misty dating with someone else as well beside Ashy-boy.

Red-Kun
12th October 2005, 11:18 PM
well this is kt, Egoshipping, i like it yeah but i think i'm more with orangeshipping o.O

Well they might do a nice couple anyway

Shadowcat
13th October 2005, 6:46 AM
Well, Egoshippy is very rarely found among people. But I still think the two can be together, only if Ash starts to date another person, Misty would open up to either Tracey or Brock. But maybe Gary, but a low chance.

mistygurl
23rd November 2005, 8:00 PM
I'm 100% pokeshipper but my fav next is egoshipping. Misty is really someone who can put gary on his place XD cuz you know they're both very stubborn O.o

intergalactic platypus
23rd November 2005, 11:55 PM
egoshipping is my favorite purely fandom ship. theres absolutley no semblance of evidence for it, but its so much fun to read about

Shadowcat
24th November 2005, 12:37 AM
Agreed. Anyway, Egoshipping's in a Face-Off in the Face-Off Forum! I created the thread. So, all us Egoshippers better vote for it.

Anyway, I'll try writing one. But FanFiction.Net's most famous Egoshipping Writers are Maia's Pen and Midnight Mist(Can't remember) I'll try to find the link for the fic on FF.Net, but it depends if I can find it.

Kiori
24th November 2005, 8:19 PM
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but this thread is over 30 days old when you take a look at xXSapphireXx and mistygurl's post.

*closes*