PDA

View Full Version : UK Toonami overtakes KWB

Invisionary Bloo
24th September 2005, 4:47 PM
From October 3/10 (Some sources say 3, others 10), Toonami (Sky - 621) will be braodcasting Pokemon Advanced Battle, but what's special is that they'll premiere the episodes not once a week, but THREE TIMES a week, meaning that within 2 or so weeks, Toonami will overtake KWB in showing the dubbed episodes.

For the next few weeks at least, PAB will air on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 5:00pm, repeated on Destination: Friday and at weekends.

As far as I know, Sky One have not got a hold of any of these episodes, and because Toonami is the only channel to air Pokemon Chronicles, it would make sense for them to obtain Advance 3.

If you're asking where Advance 1 and 2 are, Toonami aired all of them during 6-hour morning marathons all through August. Lack of advertising? I have no idea.

Source: http://europe.turnerinfo.com/main?section=5&action=1

Click Monthly Highlights: Next Month to see the PDF file with the info.

I s'pose this is good news for UK anime fans :D

MaskedManAbsolkid
24th September 2005, 4:49 PM
*locks self in a huge room*
YESSSSSSSS! Finally! I'm so glad!

Torkoal Stu
24th September 2005, 4:57 PM
WOW! This was unexcepted, and we finish advance challenge tomorow! With Judgement Day.

*dances* I'm so watching the repeats though.....well the saturday ones atleast.

But knowing Toonami they could just be the same episode shown three times like chronicals was.

ChaosMage
24th September 2005, 4:57 PM
WOW!!! This rocks! Too bad I'll miss the Wednesday premiers, but I can catch the repeats! Yay, repeats!!!

Torkoal Stu
24th September 2005, 5:00 PM
Also why haven't there been any adverts about them showing Advance Battle before Sky One? I mean they had tonnes of adverts abotu Chronicals. Hmmm something here does seem a bit off now, I mean out of all the channles Toonami seemed the least likely to have Advance Battle. Does seem fishy also the date being uncomfirmed also adds to my newly made suspicousions.

MaskedManAbsolkid
24th September 2005, 5:03 PM
Also why haven't there been any adverts about them showing Advance Battle before Sky One? I mean they had tonnes of adverts abotu Chronicals. Hmmm something here does seem a bit off now, I mean out of all the channles Toonami seemed the least likely to have Advance Battle. Does seem fishy also the date being uncomfirmed also adds to my newly made suspicousions.

It's true. Look at the link. It's October 10th, and besides, the Chronicles advert came out less than a week before it aired. Besides, it's 16 days before we get it, they don't show adverts now.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
24th September 2005, 5:06 PM
OH ****ING GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

I LOVE YOU TOONAMI! IF YOU WERENT A TV CHANNEL I'D KISS YOU!!!*kisses my TV*

Serebii
24th September 2005, 5:07 PM
Umm i Dont think its one new episode each time...I think its like how they did Chronicles, one new one a week but repeated

MaskedManAbsolkid
24th September 2005, 5:09 PM
Umm i Dont think its one new episode each time...I think its like how they did Chronicles, one new one a week but repeated

Oh...well never mind. Still, we're getting it a week or 2 after the 7th series ends. If it's 1 a week, even better, I might miss the others. I'll check for us.

Torkoal Stu
24th September 2005, 5:13 PM
It's true. Look at the link. It's October 10th, and besides, the Chronicles advert came out less than a week before it aired. Besides, it's 16 days before we get it, they don't show adverts now.
Oh with that out of the way OMG! Even if it is repeats we're still getting them!!!!! YAY! *dances* Actually I saw the chronicals advert like ages before they even showed so thats not always the case with toonami.

*cough* 10th is a monday, perfect no one will be hogging the tv but Tuesday is a different story but Wednesday is alright. So if it is repeats I can watch it every monday, if its single I'll have to watch the repeat for that one :(

Hey does anyone know what Sky One will be doing? On sunday's now since Toonami are taking the new episodes? I wonder if Sky One will ever show them.

Plus I already said there most likely to be repeats up there :rolleyes:

MaskedManAbsolkid
24th September 2005, 5:17 PM
It's most likely gonna be repeats, there's episodes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Serebii
24th September 2005, 5:20 PM
Sky has started showing Advance Challenge again

24th September 2005, 5:22 PM
no offence but it is kinda obvious

whenever toonami get a new show the repeat each ep like hell

atleast we still get AB tho!

now I only have to watch sky one for simpsons and yugioh!

Invisionary Bloo
24th September 2005, 5:25 PM
Umm i Dont think its one new episode each time...I think its like how they did Chronicles, one new one a week but repeatedPersonally, I think it is a new episode each time:

1) Assume that you're right, Joe. Why then, would the repeat on Destination: Friday be an hour and a half long? Not even Toonami UK is that stupid in airing the same episode 3 times in one go.

2) Bar Chronicles, Toonami never airs one new episode of any series a week. The current schedule has Transformers: Cybertron airing Monday through Thursday - that's 4 days a week, and Static Shock airing on Tuesday and Thursday - twice a week.

3) Pokemon (with Chronicles) takes up a quarter of Toonami's scheduling, and since they did nearly every dubbed episode in August, Toonami are very pasionate about it. It's their biggest ratings hit, so why waste an opportunity to milk it for all that it's worth.

For thsoe reasons, I am 100% convinced that 3 episodes of PAB will air on Toonami each week.

24th September 2005, 5:35 PM
you do have a good point there but there is only one way to find out

MaskedManAbsolkid
24th September 2005, 5:44 PM
I'm trying to find a site that has the listing, with an episode bio. I usually check Digital Spy, but I can't find the Toonami part.

Invisionary Bloo
24th September 2005, 5:46 PM
Turner (who own Toonami) haven't released any episode titles on their PDF schedule (on the same page as the Highlights PDF), so if they haven't released them, no one will have them as of yet.

MaskedManAbsolkid
24th September 2005, 5:59 PM
Turner (who own Toonami) haven't released any episode titles on their PDF schedule (on the same page as the Highlights PDF), so if they haven't released them, no one will have them as of yet.

Still, you'd be able to sorta tell the titles, wouldn't you? Either way, I'll still check, and keep checking.

Invisionary Bloo
24th September 2005, 6:17 PM
Still, you'd be able to sorta tell the titles, wouldn't you? Either way, I'll still check, and keep checking.No.

If they haven't released them, then no one will know until they do release them.

CharTang
24th September 2005, 7:35 PM
erm... the pokemon Marathons all through august we're season 1,2 and 3 there was no sign of advanced anywhere i know this cos i watched most of the marathons and i hate to disappoint but this seems like a hoax but we'll find out on the 3rd or 10th i guess

♥Princess Ketchum♥
24th September 2005, 8:03 PM
that is so awsome XD,I Am so happy toonami is gettin it XD And on three times a week, we will be in front of the US And the 7th sereis finshs tomorrow

S.Suikun
24th September 2005, 9:00 PM
You people are making it sound like KidsWB being surpassed is an old thing. Sheesh.

kaibachaoschampion
25th September 2005, 12:09 AM
How unexpected, I might try and make a mini Toonami guide in my TV scehdule for this. It is annoying how Toonami never normally say which episode will be airing when I look at the air times.

Sharpshooter
25th September 2005, 12:55 AM
Is it clear though that they're airing on weekdays at somepoint? I was hoping that they wouldn't because I'm now moving to uni where there's no Sky availible to me during monday to friday, so I was obviously hoping Sky One would still have the rights so I could come home and watch them at weekends.

Bollocks.

Torkoal Stu
25th September 2005, 8:48 AM
Is it clear though that they're airing on weekdays at somepoint? I was hoping that they wouldn't because I'm now moving to uni where there's no Sky availible to me during monday to friday, so I was obviously hoping Sky One would still have the rights so I could come home and watch them at weekends.

Bollocks.
Toonami are doing those weekend repeats like they did with Chronicals, so they are repeated ont he weekends.

If that was what you were looking for.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
25th September 2005, 8:55 AM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!
Ahem

Brilliant, I'll be watching it every time its on of course! I haven't seen it before. Is that the uk times?

Torkoal Stu
25th September 2005, 8:58 AM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!
Ahem

Brilliant, I'll be watching it every time its on of course! I haven't seen it before. Is that the uk times?
Yeah, why would they post other times when its for the UK? O_O But yeah ther the times its on Toonami.

Sharpshooter
25th September 2005, 11:44 AM
Toonami are doing those weekend repeats like they did with Chronicals, so they are repeated ont he weekends.

If that was what you were looking for.

Oh yeah phew, cause I don't know how to work Sky+ recording so that could've been a bit of problem particularly because I don't think my brother was going to sit there and tape every single one of them.

Do you need to order Sky+ or does it come free with digital?

Tifa
25th September 2005, 11:46 AM
*locks self in a huge room*
YESSSSSSSS! Finally! I'm so glad!

Im with him

25th September 2005, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah phew, cause I don't know how to work Sky+ recording so that could've been a bit of problem particularly because I don't think my brother was going to sit there and tape every single one of them.

Do you need to order Sky+ or does it come free with digital?
you need sky+ to record without a video recorder or DVD recorder.
With sky+ there is a lil button on the remote which looks like a red circle with an 'R' in it, go to TV guide, go to the channel the program is on (in this case toonami) choose the program you want to record, press the button and then wait til it is on.

It will record it straight to the sky+ planner

Jelly♥Winry
25th September 2005, 11:56 AM
see, this is why the UK pwns all the other countries XD so, will they be showing all the episodes?

♥Princess Ketchum♥
25th September 2005, 12:02 PM
yeah i so exctied were getting 3 episodes a week,its gonna be great

Tifa
25th September 2005, 12:06 PM
Sure is, So when do they start? October?

♥Princess Ketchum♥
25th September 2005, 12:11 PM
yeah it starts on the 10th october i think

Tifa
25th September 2005, 12:15 PM
Good Good, ^_____^ Omg this thread has made my day

Invisionary Bloo
25th September 2005, 2:09 PM
Glad to see I've made a difference in some people's days.

Out of curiousity though, Joe, will you change the layout of the site so it says Coming To UK instead of Coming to US?

MaskedManAbsolkid
25th September 2005, 2:12 PM
Glad to see I've made a difference in some people's days.

Out of curiousity though, Joe, will you change the layout of the site so it says Coming To UK instead of Coming to US?

Even better, change the Chronicles bit with 'Coming to UK'. Someone asked that last year, and I think Serebii said that the US get relatively the same episodes as the UK at the same time. Not sure though.

BTW, I didn't mention I'd search for the episodes. I was gonna say I was gonna search for more info -_-

And the first air date is October 10th

Serebii
25th September 2005, 2:13 PM
No i wont. I havent done it the other times the UK ovetook KWB

Tifa
25th September 2005, 2:13 PM
Dude ^______^ You've changed my life for the next season of pokemon

25th September 2005, 2:32 PM
Serebii, when chronicles finishes could you change it to 'next in UK' please?

Tifa
25th September 2005, 2:34 PM
Yeah, Thats a good Idea ShucklemasterJ

Invisionary Bloo
25th September 2005, 3:07 PM
No i wont. I havent done it the other times the UK ovetook KWBPardon my ignorance, but has the UK actually overtaken KWB by a whole season? As the way things are looking, it looks as though Toonami will play the whole 52 episodes (from checking November's schedule, they're not stopping at 13 eps, and if they wanted to air 26 eps, they'd have fleshed it out longer by having 2 eps a week, like with most premieres).
If you keep detailing the new episodes as US premieres, by the time the Toonami finishes its run, KWB will be 35 weeks behind. For running a site with up-to-date information, giving info about a dub 35 weeks after a premiere doesn't sound pretty up-to-date to me.

In light of what ShucklemasterJ said, the Chronicles episodes finish the exact date that the PAB episodes start. It wouldn't take too much trouble in changing the image to "Recently to UK". That way, even if I'm wrong and its only for 26 episodes, you'll still be able to provide the new episodes info, whilst still keeping your KWB stuff that the majority of the forum can use if they don't want spoilers.

Serebii
25th September 2005, 3:11 PM
While I will provide up-to-date information, just having that on the toolbar in no way makes us less up to date.

Joe
25th September 2005, 3:13 PM
Wait, so have Sky dropped it and Toonami picked it up? If that's the case then........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I don't have Toonami!! :(

If it's not the case then.....erm.....*leaves*

MaskedManAbsolkid
25th September 2005, 3:18 PM
Wait, so have Sky dropped it and Toonami picked it up? If that's the case then........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I don't have Toonami!! :(

If it's not the case then.....erm.....*leaves*

Sky dropped it, Toonami picked it up. Dunno why, it's great at getting good ratings in the mornings. Still, Toonami will do a better job with it, because it's one of it's best shows, and Sky One puts too many long adverts before it. Today was the last straw, a 3-or-so minute advert about Star Trek we didn't need. IMO, Toonami will do a better job with it.

Anyway, the UK are behind Kids WB for Pokemon, but the UK have a season of Pokemon that the US don't have yet.

Serebii
25th September 2005, 3:20 PM
Star Trek > You

Toonami obviously paid more for the license fees so thats why :p

Joe
25th September 2005, 3:21 PM
This is crap...and it's not like I can just upgrade the TV, I'm 14....hmm.......

Oh yeah, that Star Trek advert, that was stupid....who cares what they did in 2314?!!?

Well, at least I still have a episode pics to look at, but that's nothing compared to the real thing.....no offence! :p

MaskedManAbsolkid
25th September 2005, 3:24 PM
Star Trek > You

It's obvious you like Star Trek :p Still, why do it in the mornings, when that advert is better when the Simpsons is on?

BTW, I remember Tifa mentioning that series 8 would air on Toonami.

Tifa
25th September 2005, 3:24 PM
Sky One puts too many long adverts before it. Today was the last straw, a 3-or-so minute advert about Star Trek we didn't need

Ooo me remembers that this morning, i was way too tired too tolerate it, and i hate Star Trek more than anythin, i cant stand it, i didnt think it could get any worse after the interviews of Daddy Daycare

BTW, I remember Tifa mentioning that series 8 would air on Toonami.

Yeah, They announced it on Txt 2nami quite a while back

MaskedManAbsolkid
25th September 2005, 3:28 PM
Heh, there's loads of reasons why Pokemon is better on Toonami:

Pokemon takes up about 5 hours on Toonami
Stupid Sky One adverts
Sky One call them 'Cockney creatures'. WTH?
Only repeated twice.

and the list goes on...

Tifa
25th September 2005, 3:33 PM
Plus Toonami doesnt put in on at stupid times, like 7 and 8 am, I mean I have to actually force myself out of bed too watch it

Sharpshooter
25th September 2005, 3:39 PM
In many respects I prefer Sky, no editting jobs. With Toonami, the songs aren't always played, they'll most likely be no trainer's choice for this season, times are irregular and we don't know what's getting put on from time to time.

They're commitment's great but it's all a bit scrappy IMO, need to provide us with the full package this time please.

Tifa
25th September 2005, 3:43 PM
Trust me, Toonami wont forget to play the songs, theyve only done that with the old seasons, because Heck! theyve been on there for years, and are always repeated, And what do you mean "times are irregular and we don't know what's getting put on from time to time" Urgh... you think there going to randomly put PAB in whatever time they feel like it.

Sharpshooter
25th September 2005, 3:52 PM
And what do you mean "times are irregular and we don't know what's getting put on from time to time" Urgh... you think there going to randomly put PAB in whatever time they feel like it.

Uh I'm at uni during weekdays so repeats at the weekends are what I wait for, which are irregular. Sometimes there's loads, sometimes there's none, and quite often the times are inconsistent, so I don't know what I'm watching half the time.

Tifa
25th September 2005, 3:54 PM
Thats true, Theyll probaly do a marthon, but then again, they wont likely put them in order, because they didnt with Chronicles either >___<

Sharpshooter
25th September 2005, 3:58 PM
The problem is also that they'll be other marathons over the weekend for different programs like the Dragonball series, Justice League etc. I really need to get Sky+ working but I don't know how? Do I need to order it, or does it come with digital?

Tifa
25th September 2005, 4:00 PM
Your asking the wrong person, Id love to know to ><

Sharpshooter
25th September 2005, 4:04 PM
Na I just checked Sky+ costs Ł199 on top of your Sky digital. Brother's gonna have to do a bit off work recording manually I think!

Tifa
25th September 2005, 4:05 PM
That means, I have to go all the way back to the shops, and buy about a dozen of Video tapes, ><

Invisionary Bloo
25th September 2005, 4:26 PM
While I will provide up-to-date information, just having that on the toolbar in no way makes us less up to date.Maybe not, but the Average-Joe American passerby (pun unintended :P) Pokemon fan may not realise that there have been premiered episodes outside of the US, and complain about how your site is messed up. (Since the majority of the Pokemon fanbase are in no more than 14, this is probably more likely than you'd be lead to believe.)

Besides, it's not like it'll be taking up much more space, just what the Chronicles takes up, and a picture a week won't wreck your bandwith forever surely?

Obviously, I can't tell you how to run your own successful site and such, but since Toonami won't be releasing episode guides or synopses (what's on their webpage goes to the Sky guide - "Ash, May and Brock continue their journey through Hoenn"), so unless you write a nice kind letter, and provided they don't delete it on arrival wihtout reading it, episode titles will only be revealed on the day of the episode, and I'm not sure you'd want to update every Mon-Wed with an episode title.

Sorry if this seems a bit much... I'm just a bit passionate about this sort of thing, as you can tell :P

Serebii
25th September 2005, 4:34 PM
Maybe not, but the Average-Joe American passerby (pun unintended :P) Pokemon fan may not realise that there have been premiered episodes outside of the US, and complain about how your site is messed up. (Since the majority of the Pokemon fanbase are in no more than 14, this is probably more likely than you'd be lead to believe.)

Besides, it's not like it'll be taking up much more space, just what the Chronicles takes up, and a picture a week won't wreck your bandwith forever surely?

Obviously, I can't tell you how to run your own successful site and such, but since Toonami won't be releasing episode guides or synopses (what's on their webpage goes to the Sky guide - "Ash, May and Brock continue their journey through Hoenn"), so unless you write a nice kind letter, and provided they don't delete it on arrival wihtout reading it, episode titles will only be revealed on the day of the episode, and I'm not sure you'd want to update every Mon-Wed with an episode title.

Sorry if this seems a bit much... I'm just a bit passionate about this sort of thing, as you can tell :P
It'ld give me something to update with considering when I am at Uni starting Thursday my time is cut radically

CharTang
25th September 2005, 8:08 PM
I still don't beleave that AC is gonna be on TOONAMI why would they start showing them when they still got the rest of Orange Islands and all of Johto still to show,

nothing from Advanced has been shown on Toonami but like i said before (if you care to read on the 1st page) i personally think that it's gonna be season 4 on Oct 3rd or 10th but we'll see

25th September 2005, 8:57 PM
Star Trek > You

but the advert does not!

watching the paint dry is alot more exiting then the long sky adverts

DANdotW
27th September 2005, 7:48 AM
Hmm, ah well. So, Toonami has it on October 10th, but they still can't afford to make a decent advert? Why not? That advert was a real pile of crap. I'm going to be glad of this though, I always seemed to miss the sunday ones and ten had to watch it on the saturday on Sky One.

Hunter

Chris
27th September 2005, 7:57 AM
Oh wonderful. You know what this means. Those of you celebrating now are gonna be complaining like hell once you run out of new episodes. --;

Lupin
27th September 2005, 1:24 PM
Though I am glad that they are doing this, I hate the fact that I'm away at Uni. So I won't be able to watch it, I missed a couple of the early Advance episodes.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
27th September 2005, 5:16 PM
Its gonna be so awsome when it comes to toonami XD

MaskedManAbsolkid
27th September 2005, 5:21 PM
Oh wonderful. You know what this means. Those of you celebrating now are gonna be complaining like hell once you run out of new episodes. --;

Your point is? Just because we're glad that the crap-as-hell Sky One are giving Pokemon to Toonami, doesn't mean you have to say something like that. That goes for Kids WB too, you know.

Sharpshooter
27th September 2005, 7:15 PM
Though I am glad that they are doing this, I hate the fact that I'm away at Uni. So I won't be able to watch it, I missed a couple of the early Advance episodes.

Lol that makes two of us then.

I only at home at weekends, and it's the only place also where I can access Sky, unless of course they decide to put it on in the student union, more chance of West Brom winning the premiership than that me thinks.

This is why I wanted Sky One to have the rights, because Toonami changes it's schedules so regularly that I don't know what time pokémon's coming on at, particularly at the weekends where they decide within 24 hours that they'll put a marathon on of Dragonball or whatever meaning I never get the chance to see it.

Sky+ is my only option but there's no way my parents are going to buy that just to tape pokémon.

Silver Fusion
28th September 2005, 7:34 PM
Umm... Yay new series. I hope its better than AC was. I also hope my eyes serve me correctly in seeing they are double eps.

Tifa
28th September 2005, 7:39 PM
Can't wait for these Series to start im getting so peed' awf with Chronicles, i skipped it today, because i didnt want a crappy repeat of last weeks

Haunter
28th September 2005, 8:02 PM
Sharpshooter:

I have Sky + and I just pay Ł10 extra each week, Ł99 installation.

Chris
28th September 2005, 8:16 PM
Your point is? Just because we're glad that the crap-as-hell Sky One are giving Pokemon to Toonami, doesn't mean you have to say something like that. That goes for Kids WB too, you know.
As if I don't say the same thing when people demand for more episodes on KidsWB. e_e

VenomX`
28th September 2005, 8:33 PM
I still don't beleave that AC is gonna be on TOONAMI why would they start showing them when they still got the rest of Orange Islands and all of Johto still to show,

nothing from Advanced has been shown on Toonami but like i said before (if you care to read on the 1st page) i personally think that it's gonna be season 4 on Oct 3rd or 10th but we'll see

Yes it is actually,i saw the advert today while i was watching toonami,forgot what date,but they are coming to toonami,that much is certain.

Tifa
28th September 2005, 11:00 PM
nothing from Advanced has been shown on Toonami but like i said before

Your going to have to re watch Toonamis adverts then, i wasnt even paying attention to the Tv when the adverts come on in the middle of Beyblade ~ Damn those adverts ~ but it popped up, and from an earlier post i agree that advert was a pile o' crap, chronicles one was better, but oh well, better than nothing, and probaly better than that stupid one for duel masters, transformer
*Its ya birthday*
*Its not his birhtday*
Gawsh that annoyed the hell out o' me
*Coughs*
So yeah anyway, point made -_____-

Sharpshooter
28th September 2005, 11:03 PM
Sharpshooter:

I have Sky + and I just pay Ł10 extra each week, Ł99 installation.

Oh right I must of miss read, apart from just taping stuff what else can you do on it? I wouldn't mind getting it, can I pay Ł99 all in one go?

MaskedManAbsolkid
29th September 2005, 5:18 PM

No offence, but did you even read anything in this topic? -_-;;You've got Toonami announcing it, the TV guide for Toonami, adverts, and more. Two other things. First, how can it be season 4 when we haven't got series 3, and it says 'Advanced Battle' on the TV listings? And just because AG hasn't been shown on Toonami, doesn't mean it ever will. That's like saying there's only 2 or 3 series of Pokemon because they're the only ones to be shown on Toonami.

BTW, the advert sounds bad. I'll try to watch it. Then again, Toonami is linked to Cartoon Network...

Pikachu90000
29th September 2005, 8:44 PM
2 Words.
BAD IDEA!
If they are gonna show 3 new episodes a week, they will be done in 17 weeks. For the rest of the 35 weeks, it's going to be nothing but reruns. People will start to get bored. Soon the ratings for Pokemon in UK will drop. It's almost the same thing that Kids! WB did in 2000 and again in 2003.

MaskedManAbsolkid
30th September 2005, 2:46 PM
2 Words.
BAD IDEA!
If they are gonna show 3 new episodes a week, they will be done in 17 weeks. For the rest of the 35 weeks, it's going to be nothing but reruns. People will start to get bored. Soon the ratings for Pokemon in UK will drop. It's almost the same thing that Kids! WB did in 2000 and again in 2003.

Toonami are smarter than that, they'll have regular breaks. Besides, Toonami also have Chronicles and the normal Pokemon, and they'll probably be getting Johto Journeys too.

Tifa
30th September 2005, 2:50 PM
Yeah, theyll have reruns, of course, but its better have two a week, even though thats so many video tapes i need to record e____e
And Toonami better sort it out with Johto, AG and AC
I refuse for them not to show it, Sky ones ****ing up

Factory Head Noland
30th September 2005, 8:29 PM
I don't really like Toonami but I'm glad that we are getting Advanced Battle, I wish it were on Sky One as I liked it having a new episode every Sunday...but you can't have it all ways...

I cba to read through 4 pages so has it been mentioned why Sky One has not purchased Advanced Battle?

Sharpshooter
30th September 2005, 9:53 PM
I cba to read through 4 pages so has it been mentioned why Sky One has not purchased Advanced Battle?

Just outbidded I think. I emailed Sky to ask on the whereabouts of season 8 (before I knew it was coming to Toonami) and they said they had no information regarding the programme (didn't say where it went or how).

Well I guess we might get the 8:00am/10:00am slots booked in with older episodes now, perhaps Johto or either of the advanced ones they have rights too as oppose to putting them on in 5 o'clock in the morning lol.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
1st October 2005, 11:44 AM
I think its better on toonami and it belongs there,anyway i watch toonami alot and i will miss it on sky one but least we get it three times a week

Tifa
1st October 2005, 11:49 AM
i will miss it on sky one but least we get it three times a week

I wont, i hate getting up so early
3 Times a week o.O
I thought it was only 2

MaskedManAbsolkid
1st October 2005, 12:59 PM
I wont, i hate getting up so early
3 Times a week o.O
I thought it was only 2

Thinking about it, it might be once a week, but the starting week might have 3 episodes, so that we get close to KidsWB.

Torkoal Stu
1st October 2005, 1:03 PM
Meh, i'm just waiting until the 10th to actually see and make conclusions then.

I just heard the advance battle intro ^^ It rules and very catchy, I loved advance and advance challenge but this beats both of them by miles.

MaskedManAbsolkid
1st October 2005, 1:05 PM
BTW, I forgot to mention, on Sunday or Monday, I'll confirm the episodes that are on.

Torkoal Stu
1st October 2005, 1:08 PM
BTW, I forgot to mention, on Sunday or Monday, I'll confirm the episodes that are on.
What on Toonami?

Obviously if there showing Advance battle it'll be Clamperl of Widsom because thats the first episode.

MaskedManAbsolkid
1st October 2005, 1:13 PM
What on Toonami?

Obviously if there showing Advance battle it'll be Clamperl of Widsom because thats the first episode.

Duh, obviously, but I'm gonna check all of the episodes, to see which time and order they go in, because we'll obviously get Clamperl of Wisdom, but we might or might not get the othher 3 with dub titles, but by time the first episode airs on Toonami, we'll have dub titles for the groudon/kyogre arc, most likely.

Torkoal Stu
1st October 2005, 1:25 PM
Duh, obviously, but I'm gonna check all of the episodes, to see which time and order they go in, because we'll obviously get Clamperl of Wisdom, but we might or might not get the othher 3 with dub titles, but by time the first episode airs on Toonami, we'll have dub titles for the groudon/kyogre arc, most likely.
Well the'll most likely show then in order or it would just be wierd. Plus some episodes wouldn't make sense, like in one episode Ash could have so many badges then if they miss episodes in the next episode he could have more.

It'd be so wierd, I mean they shwoed Chronicals in the order the titles wee realised so I guess we cna trust they'll do the same for this.

MaskedManAbsolkid
1st October 2005, 2:24 PM
Well the'll most likely show then in order or it would just be wierd. Plus some episodes wouldn't make sense, like in one episode Ash could have so many badges then if they miss episodes in the next episode he could have more.

It'd be so wierd, I mean they shwoed Chronicals in the order the titles wee realised so I guess we cna trust they'll do the same for this.

Yeah, but what about the repeats? We don't know which repeat is which. That's what I'm trying to find out.

And Sky One are showing Advance Challenge over again. But I've had enough of What you seed is what you get. I wanna see That's Just Swellow and eps like that.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
1st October 2005, 2:40 PM
cool XD Its gonna be so awsome and we will see the groudon and kyogre episodes before the USA

Factory Head Noland
1st October 2005, 8:17 PM
And Sky One are showing Advance Challenge over again. But I've had enough of What you seed is what you get. I wanna see That's Just Swellow and eps like that.

They're not just gonna show random episodes for your liking, they start the season from the beginning.
Just wait a load of weeks and you'll see the episodes you want to see. I've recorded all of Advanced and Advanced Challenge so I'm set!

Can't wait to see Advanced Battle, I don't like the fact it's gonna be on weekdays though...

Sharpshooter
1st October 2005, 9:37 PM
Toonami are dodgy, hopefully though we'll get at least the opening theme and credits since we did for the chronicles. Although Toonami set their own intermission times so it's unlikely we'll get the Trainers Choice questions I don't think sadly.

Factory Head Noland
1st October 2005, 9:47 PM
Ah, didn't think of that one Sharpshooter. I really don't trust Toonami as a main source for new episode.
I hate that Toonami miss out the WTP? already, I hope they don't miss out Trainer's Choice.

kaibachaoschampion
1st October 2005, 9:58 PM
I heard that the US Cartoon Network used to cut out the opening and the part of the episode before the opening, if this happens here I won't be too happy....

But then again, even though we did get Chronicles Openings and Endings, does Chronicles have Who's that pokemon of trainers choice. Its possible that they didn't show them for that too.

2nd October 2005, 4:49 PM
I just saw the AB advert

IT SUCKS

♥Princess Ketchum♥
2nd October 2005, 5:42 PM
I think the avater was cool and seeing ash XD

Factory Head Noland
2nd October 2005, 8:28 PM
I just saw the AB advert

IT SUCKS

Toonami ads suck. Period.

I hate the backgrounds they give them.

Factory Head Noland
4th October 2005, 10:03 PM
Not a double post because the last time I posted was 2 days ago here.

5pm Monday - Friday for Advanced Battle? Toonami have put on the synopsis "Ash, Brock and May continue their adventure around Hoenn." (or something like that) so there's no way to tell which episode is on on what day.

I'm not happy about Toonami getting it full stop. I hate the fact that there are gonna be new episodes on weekdays, I'm busy so I won't see them all. I hope they repeat quite a lot like Chronicles. Perfection was a Sunday morning at 10am watching new episodes on Sky Mix, this just sucks.

I liked having one new episode a week because it spread it out over the year and didn't give us a huge gap (well, there was the gap during the Verdanturf Pokemon Contest which was just random) now if Toonami air one new episode a day for 5 days a week then the series is gonna have aired within no time at all and we are gonna be without new episodes for ages.

Just when I thought Sky were at their worst they don't purshase Advanced Battle, I'm not a happy bunny about this...

MaskedManAbsolkid
5th October 2005, 5:23 PM

5pm Monday - Friday for Advanced Battle? Toonami have put on the synopsis "Ash, Brock and May continue their adventure around Hoenn." (or something like that) so there's no way to tell which episode is on on what day.

I'm not happy about Toonami getting it full stop. I hate the fact that there are gonna be new episodes on weekdays, I'm busy so I won't see them all. I hope they repeat quite a lot like Chronicles. Perfection was a Sunday morning at 10am watching new episodes on Sky Mix, this just sucks.

I liked having one new episode a week because it spread it out over the year and didn't give us a huge gap (well, there was the gap during the Verdanturf Pokemon Contest which was just random) now if Toonami air one new episode a day for 5 days a week then the series is gonna have aired within no time at all and we are gonna be without new episodes for ages.

Just when I thought Sky were at their worst they don't purshase Advanced Battle, I'm not a happy bunny about this...

Wait before you comment, because it could be for the first week only -_- Besides, Pokemon is one of Toonami's most successful shows.

Invisionary Bloo
11th October 2005, 9:49 PM

Just when I thought Sky were at their worst they don't purshase Advanced Battle, I'm not a happy bunny about this...If you read the rest of the thrad, you'll realise they're only airing new eps from Mon-Wed. Toonami repeat them at weekends, 7:00pm on weekdays and on Destination:Friday.

The reason they're not on weekends is because Toonami is trying to attract kids aged 6-11 to watch the show. Thy could not give a monkeys if anyone over 11 doesn't watch it, as they're not trying to pull in the ratings for that demographic. But, as it's been said before, Pokemon is Toonami's best loved show (apart from possibly Teen Titans and Xiaolin Showdown, which have both migrated to Cartoon Network), so they'll probably repeat them ever more times than what I've said.

Further proof of scheduling: Go to Sky's website and click TV Guide. Go to Toonami and work your way through the week. Pokemon Advanced only Mon-Wed. Xiaolin Showdown airs in the slot Thur-Fri.

11th October 2005, 10:08 PM
I do think the new eps are only monday and tuesday

because Destination Friday only has pokemon, not AB and on the monday and tuesday eps only it says 'new series'

sorry that kinda means that we get 2 new eps a week dosent it?

I love it being on weekdays!

what is more relaxing then coming home from a hard day at school, to slob out on your sofa and watch your favourate anime?

Invisionary Bloo
11th October 2005, 10:22 PM
Mon-Wed

Sky's guide is wrong - Go to http://europe.turnerinfo.com, go to Toonami, Schedules, then go to Fri 14. D:F is Pokemon Advanced Battle for an hour and a half, indicating three new episodes. Firther proof? Go to Monthly Schedules -> This month, and search through this week of Mon 10-Fri 14.

Sky isn't always right, it screws itself up for certain things, so if it's wrong on the website, it'll be wrong on the box as well.

Sharpshooter
12th October 2005, 1:06 AM
Can somebody give me an indication of how PAB episodes have been aired already?

I'm home at the weekends and it is the only place where I have access to Sky (and thus Toonami of course), my brother needs to know so he has an idea of what episodes on tomorrow so he can tape it. Although I can actually get home at around 3pm on fridays, incase of any new episodes which I can see for myself.

PAB also gets played at the weekends, twice on saturdays and twice on sundays, they'll be repeats wont they?

kaibachaoschampion
12th October 2005, 2:19 PM
Can somebody give me an indication of how PAB episodes have been aired already?

I'm home at the weekends and it is the only place where I have access to Sky (and thus Toonami of course), my brother needs to know so he has an idea of what episodes on tomorrow so he can tape it. Although I can actually get home at around 3pm on fridays, incase of any new episodes which I can see for myself.

PAB also gets played at the weekends, twice on saturdays and twice on sundays, they'll be repeats wont they?

So far the fist two episodes have been shown and they will probablyt air the third one today (Wednesday). Hopefully this will be a continuing pattern.

Sharpshooter
12th October 2005, 2:43 PM
So far the fist two episodes have been shown and they will probablyt air the third one today (Wednesday). Hopefully this will be a continuing pattern.

Oh I get it so it's new episode 5pm monday, tuesday, wednesday, then all three repeated again on friday?

Oh least hopefully that's the case so I can tape it as I'll be home from uni between 3-4pm on friday.

MaskedManAbsolkid
12th October 2005, 6:44 PM
I missed Monday and Tuesday's! So are we positive they'll be repeated on Friday?

Torkoal Stu
12th October 2005, 6:49 PM
I missed Monday and Tuesday's! So are we positive they'll be repeated on Friday?
Well showing 6 or whatever episodes a week is a bit moronic so.....yeah fairly.

EDIT: Also never trust Sky when it comes to names and descriptions, I'll give you some proof:

Pokemon Advance Challenge: "Love at first Flight" Jigglypuff always puts Pokemon to sleep with it's singing, so its suprised when Whismur can stay awake. (something along those lines)

Pokemon Adavnce Challenge: "Lights Camerupt Action" Ash, May, Max and Brock learn about the legendary pokemon Kyrouge and Groudon. (thats the gist of it, ntohing about films)

There are way more my friends. Also once reffering Brwaly as a girl LOL!

Factory Head Noland
12th October 2005, 7:14 PM
There appears to be 3 new episodes per week on Toonami.

This week was:
Monday - "Clamperl of Wisdom"
Tuesday - "The Relicanth Really Can!"
Wednesday - "The Evolutionary War!"

Next week (beginning 17/10/05):
Monday - "Training Wrecks!"
Tuesday - "Gaining Groudon!"
Wednesday - "The Scuffle of Legends"

I'll check for repeats on Friday and post.

FHN over and out!

EDIT:
On Saturday and Sunday there is Pokemon Advanced Battle on at 10:00am and 4:30pm but it doesn't have a real episode synopsis (yeah...what's new?). It said after PAB today that the next episode will be on Monday so I think these are repeats.
The only problem is that 3 doesn't go into 2 :S I think they may repeat Monday's and Tuesday's episodes. I guess we will just have to wait and find out.

Serebii
12th October 2005, 7:43 PM
Well showing 6 or whatever episodes a week is a bit moronic so.....yeah fairly.

EDIT: Also never trust Sky when it comes to names and descriptions, I'll give you some proof:

Pokemon Advance Challenge: "Love at first Flight" Jigglypuff always puts Pokemon to sleep with it's singing, so its suprised when Whismur can stay awake. (something along those lines)

Pokemon Adavnce Challenge: "Lights Camerupt Action" Ash, May, Max and Brock learn about the legendary pokemon Kyrouge and Groudon. (thats the gist of it, ntohing about films)

There are way more my friends. Also once reffering Brwaly as a girl LOL!
Just sounds like their guides are 3 episodes out of sync to me

Tifa
12th October 2005, 7:47 PM
Wehave 3 a week, Whats gonna happen will be one ep infront of US, or one ep behind or will we rush ahead of em

Factory Head Noland
12th October 2005, 8:36 PM
Wehave 3 a week, Whats gonna happen will be one ep infront of US, or one ep behind or will we rush ahead of em

I guess we're gonna be WAY ahead of them. Good in some ways, not in others...
It's gonna be hard to catch every episode though, I have a filled schedule as it is.

kaibachaoschampion
12th October 2005, 11:19 PM
We didn't get Trainer choice today which was annoying, nevermind though, wasn't to hazardous.

Tuesday before I left for college I notoced that at 7:30AM Tuesday they showed "The Relecanth Really Can" odd? that was new for the morning, wonder if it'll be the smae next week. Who can say, despite the bad One Piece Dub thats airing backwards >.< XD, so who knows what Toonami are thinking.

Sharpshooter
12th October 2005, 11:23 PM
I guess we're gonna be WAY ahead of them. Good in some ways, not in others...
It's gonna be hard to catch every episode though, I have a filled schedule as it is.

Just remember though people Toonami can only show new episodes as fast as 4kids dubs them.

At this rate we'll finish just after christmas and I doubt 4kids will have finished by then.

kaibachaoschampion
12th October 2005, 11:27 PM
Just remember though people Toonami can only show new episodes as fast as 4kids dubs them.

At this rate we'll finish just after christmas and I doubt 4kids will have finished by then.

Or maybe they have, 4kids Dubbes Yu-Gi-Oh and when Nickolodeon gets that each year they air around four eps a week and finish it quick with no problem.

Factory Head Noland
13th October 2005, 12:07 AM
Do they not dub a whole season in one go then send it off to channels? I thought it would've been a better idea. This would let the channel do whatever they wanted with the episodes, example being here, 3 new episodes a week.

Sharpshooter
13th October 2005, 12:15 AM
Do they not dub a whole season in one go then send it off to channels? I thought it would've been a better idea. This would let the channel do whatever they wanted with the episodes, example being here, 3 new episodes a week.

That would have been the logical solution, although I don't think 4kids think outside of the US so to speak (no offence to Americans but that's probably true) and because Kids WB only air weekly they may want to only dub weekly. Weird But we'll see.

kaibachaoschampion
13th October 2005, 9:35 AM
That would have been the logical solution, although I don't think 4kids think outside of the US so to speak (no offence to Americans but that's probably true) and because Kids WB only air weekly they may want to only dub weekly. Weird But we'll see.

But Pokémon Chronicles, that was aired here first and i'm not sure if it has gotten to the US yet.

Sharpshooter
13th October 2005, 1:19 PM
Yeah, but I'm not sure if that was done specifically for the UK and infact they're are probably planning a release of some sort in the US shortly anyway. My point is is that I doubt 4kids are going to rush dubbing episodes just because Toonami want to air them quickly all of a sudden.

Although you were saying that the likes of Yu-G-Oh are dubbed in a relatively short space of time, so if that is how 4kids operates then you could be right.

kaibachaoschampion
13th October 2005, 11:28 PM
Yeah, but I'm not sure if that was done specifically for the UK and infact they're are probably planning a release of some sort in the US shortly anyway. My point is is that I doubt 4kids are going to rush dubbing episodes just because Toonami want to air them quickly all of a sudden.

Although you were saying that the likes of Yu-G-Oh are dubbed in a relatively short space of time, so if that is how 4kids operates then you could be right.

I hope so, but then again count 52 episodes for a season then its Last weeks episode in Japan so i'm not too sure.

Dark Venusaur
15th October 2005, 10:24 PM
It does wow I am so amazed

Kez
17th October 2005, 6:57 PM

I think that they do dub a whole season at once because the advertisements for the new show sometimes show bits from episodes which are about 10 ahead of what is being shown at the moment. Also, next week toonami are having this 'tornament' of cartoons again and they are showing one of the cartoons after an episode of PAB, so we may see loads in half term. I think that we will overtake Kids WB by Wednesday.

18th October 2005, 11:06 AM
well we do have marathons of AB all next week.....

they do skip trainer's choices though

So next week we should be WAY ahead! I can think of maybe Izabe island and beyond

kaibachaoschampion
18th October 2005, 2:47 PM
well we do have marathons of AB all next week.....

they do skip trainer's choices though

So next week we should be WAY ahead! I can think of maybe Izabe island and beyond

But, there will only be 8 episodes in the Marathon and by that time 9 episodes will have been aired, so the chances are they'll all be repeats.

18th October 2005, 3:52 PM
But, there will only be 8 episodes in the Marathon and by that time 9 episodes will have been aired, so the chances are they'll all be repeats.
who cares if they are?
I'll end up watching em anyway, half terms get boring

My bro has yelled at me cos I watched Training wrecks around 5 times already!

and only 6 would have aired, so we should still get our new 3!

MaskedManAbsolkid
18th October 2005, 5:42 PM
Good news for you all. Well, maybe. Toonami won't be showing Chronicles any more, but have gave it to Cartoon newtork to air. This means that for Telewest viewers who can't get Toonami, they can finally watch them.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
18th October 2005, 6:34 PM
i cant wait to see the mathrons and hope there not repeats and we are in front of the usa cause we have the 2nd part of the kyogre and groudon episode 2moro and these episodes next week

It's Still Rocket Roll To Me!
Mossdeep Gym! Lunatone and Solrock!
Shaking Island Battle! Barboach vs Whiscash!

MaskedManAbsolkid
18th October 2005, 6:37 PM
Mudkip Girl, we don't even know if we're getting the episode about Barboach.

Gravy
18th October 2005, 6:40 PM
Good news for you all. Well, maybe. Toonami won't be showing Chronicles any more, but have gave it to Cartoon newtork to air.
That sucks ***. Why the hell is CN UK suddenly becoming a dumping ground for all the action shows that should just stay on Toonami? Thats what I wanna know.

MaskedManAbsolkid
18th October 2005, 6:43 PM
That sucks ***. Why the hell is CN UK suddenly becoming a dumping ground for all the action shows that should just stay on Toonami? Thats what I wanna know.

You're wrong. It's not a dumping ground, but some shows are given to CN/Toonami too.Besides, Chronicles was popular, there's no room for it on Toonami, but there's spare room on CN.

kaibachaoschampion
18th October 2005, 7:26 PM
who cares if they are?
I'll end up watching em anyway, half terms get boring

My bro has yelled at me cos I watched Training wrecks around 5 times already!

and only 6 would have aired, so we should still get our new 3!

No, we will have seen 9 episodes by then. The marathon is nest Thursday with 8 episodes, which means.

19th: Episode 6
24th: Episode 7
25th: Episode 8
26th: Episode 9

27th will probably be Episodes 1-8

Torkoal Stu
18th October 2005, 8:42 PM
Gravy, Absol your both wrong. >_> The two channels are actually conected because they always say "Next on Toonami" then they say "Next on Cartoon Network" so obviously the two channels are connected and there sharing shows or something.

Also I didn't see today's and I wont see tomorrows, so this marathon better show all of them fomr the begining cause I missed Relicanth and the legend ones. :( Plus whoever said about missing trainers choice, the first and third episods had it, or well the first one did anyway.

I don't care if the're repeats anyway since well we'll be ahead anyway, lol. But we should still get our three episodes a week or whatever, cause I doubt they would stop it just for halfterm, but either way, some need to be repeats.

Gravy
18th October 2005, 8:49 PM
but there's spare room on CN.
They could EASILY have shoved of the failure that is the Boom Crew, or just have Xiaolin Showdown run on Toonami. Why replace Cartoon-Cartoon shows instead?
Pfft, and there's plenty of mediocre shows on Toonami that could make way for Chronicles~

Gravy, Absol your both wrong. >_> The two channels are actually conected because they always say "Next on Toonami" then they say "Next on Cartoon Network" so obviously the two channels are connected and there sharing shows or something.
The thing is though, there is no real need for it, thus they are infact dumping all these shows onto Cartoon Network, when a broadcast on Toonami would be enough. Why not just show new Xaiolin Showdown on Toonami for example, instead of randomly shoving the first and second seasons on there? Or, why show new episodes of crap like B-Daman on BOTH channels?
Either way, its quite ridiculous.

18th October 2005, 9:03 PM
No, we will have seen 9 episodes by then. The marathon is nest Thursday with 8 episodes, which means.

19th: Episode 6
24th: Episode 7
25th: Episode 8
26th: Episode 9

27th will probably be Episodes 1-8
eight episodes of CHRONICLES

I just checked by sky guide....... the advert said AB but my sky guide says chronicles...

which one should I belive?

kaibachaoschampion
18th October 2005, 10:53 PM
eight episodes of CHRONICLES

I just checked by sky guide....... the advert said AB but my sky guide says chronicles...

which one should I belive?

Believe you sky guide as that most probably true. However:

http://europe.turnerinfo.com/main?section=5&action=1&year=2005&month=10&day=27

Says that Chronicles is Mon-Wed and Thursday is Advanced battle.

19th October 2005, 1:09 PM
Believe you sky guide as that most probably true. However:

http://europe.turnerinfo.com/main?section=5&action=1&year=2005&month=10&day=27

Says that Chronicles is Mon-Wed and Thursday is Advanced battle.
but they once said they were showing the grim adventures of billy and mandy on CN when it was the powerpuff girls, and they said the description of 'mars attacks' under the 'beetlejuice' title........

then again they only say Pokemon, but they use the AB Ash clothing and the AB logo cept the replaced the advanced battle bit with One on one so I don't know
*brain frys*

MaskedManAbsolkid
19th October 2005, 4:43 PM
Torkoal Stu, tell me where in my post I said anything about CN and Toonami not being related. Please. >_>

BTW, I made a mistake. Toonami are keeping Chronicles, but CN are airing it too.

Sharpshooter
20th October 2005, 2:58 AM
WTF?! Can somebody please tell me what is going on? I watched the repeats of the first 3 episodes as part of the triple bill on friday, I am hoping to do so again this friday. They're not playing some marathon during the week are they?

You see this is what I hate about Toonami, I'm at uni and I have no access to sky until the weekends and they hardly play PAB at the weekends and now beginning to air everything during the weekdays instead.

Man this is really why I prefered Sky One to have it, one new ep on a sunday and that was fine, at least it was conveniant for me.

kaibachaoschampion
20th October 2005, 4:27 PM
WTF?! Can somebody please tell me what is going on? I watched the repeats of the first 3 episodes as part of the triple bill on friday, I am hoping to do so again this friday. They're not playing some marathon during the week are they?

You see this is what I hate about Toonami, I'm at uni and I have no access to sky until the weekends and they hardly play PAB at the weekends and now beginning to air everything during the weekdays instead.

Man this is really why I prefered Sky One to have it, one new ep on a sunday and that was fine, at least it was conveniant for me.

They are doing a marathon next Thursday. There are 8 episodes in the Marathon. However by then 9 epsidoes will have aired so they'll probab;y be repeats. I think that they are still airing the repeated 3 episodes for the Friday anyway.

Sharpshooter
21st October 2005, 2:36 AM
FFS, why are marathon's all of a sudden not on the weekends anymore like they used to be? I betcha if I dropped out they would be!

Torkoal Stu
24th October 2005, 2:06 PM
Its a chronicals marathon x_x Or it is today anyway, so i'm never going to see whichever one they show today, "Gaining Groudon" or "The Scuffle of Legends" :( Unless they show repeats btut he ones on the weekends go in order so there always one ebhind of the week ones. So next weekend will be the two legend ones. I hate toonami, I wish it would go back to Sky now.

But we are getting our three episodes, which is cool.

Factory Head Noland
24th October 2005, 2:13 PM
I miss it on Sky One/Mix aswell, I'm gonna miss it today :( and maybe tomorrow and Wednesday aswell, I'll just have to record the three episodes on Friday evening.

Skitt3n
24th October 2005, 3:16 PM
F*cksocks. I don't get home from work 'til 5.30. Any idea what time the weekend repeats are?

kaibachaoschampion
25th October 2005, 9:28 AM
Did anyone watch the repeat of the new episode yesterday at 7:35? They skipped the part bofore the intro and the intro :( Now I am beginning to hate them, it was bad enough with trainders choice.

Skitt3n
25th October 2005, 10:03 AM
Did anyone watch the repeat of the new episode yesterday at 7:35? They skipped the part bofore the intro and the intro :( Now I am beginning to hate them, it was bad enough with trainders choice.

I saw that too. Another fine WTF moment from Toonami...

♥Princess Ketchum♥
25th October 2005, 10:43 AM
todays new pokemon is the 7th gym battle XD So excited

kaibachaoschampion
25th October 2005, 11:05 PM
I so hope that we get the Barboach episode tomorrow >.<

Anti-Richie
25th October 2005, 11:24 PM
The Toonami editors must be really lazy or just really bad at their job.

Today (and not for the first time) at the 7.30 showing the gym battle ep, they went to the break when James was in mid-sentence.

Sharpshooter
25th October 2005, 11:33 PM
F*cksocks. I don't get home from work 'til 5.30. Any idea what time the weekend repeats are?

I don't have access to Sky till the weekends!

Repeats come on at 7:30pm otherwise, there's a marathon-ish on thursday, 8 episodes in all starting at 7am and finishing at 3pm, with other programmes in between it. So no good to you.

You're just gonna have to tape them (like I am at the moment), otherwise repeats are on at weekends starting at 10am, with the last episode airing at 7:30pm I think, you better check the Sky guide in any case.

Well yes that's what I was trying to say to people, no intro's, no trainers choice, no details of what episodes are on, schedules are never consistent meaning the reliability is poor.

Toonami does well to get the episodes, and to air them plenty of them, but I REALLY REALLY prefer Sky One, since it's so conveniant for me personally. Schedules ARE consistant, 8:00am new episode sunday, 10:00am repeat on Sky Mix, repeated again on saturday and that was it! No complications, no irregular timetables, no editing of theme songs and trainers choice. The whole package came with Sky One and it was kept in a simple timeline.

Factory Head Noland
25th October 2005, 11:51 PM
I don't like Toonami having it either, I missed the episode yesterday, saw today's and I'm gonna miss tomorrow's.

I'm just gonna record all three on Friday...

I miss Sky One having the episodes, at least I didn't miss any!

kaibachaoschampion
26th October 2005, 2:36 AM
I hate Toonami so much, bad news for Friday possibly too. According to my Sky guide Toonami are airing three epsidoes of Pok&#233;mon, not Advanced Battle. The synopsis says something about Ash Brock and Misty :S

Anyone know Sky Ones email? They could get it late. Nickolodeon don't get Yu-Gi-Oh until January normally, however Sky One also has Yu-Gi-Oh and continues airing it. So maybe, *hopes* >.<

Factory Head Noland
26th October 2005, 2:41 AM
I hate Toonami so much, bad news for Friday possibly too. According to my Sky guide Toonami are airing three epsidoes of Pokémon, not Advanced Battle. The synopsis says something about Ash Brock and Misty :S

Anyone know Sky Ones email? They could get it late. Nickolodeon don't get Yu-Gi-Oh until January normally, however Sky One also has Yu-Gi-Oh and continues airing it. So maybe, *hopes* >.<

viewerr@bskyb.com

I e-mail them all the time when I have a problem with them. I did ask why they don't air PAB but they never sent one back...they usually do!

kaibachaoschampion
28th October 2005, 3:18 AM
viewerr@bskyb.com

I e-mail them all the time when I have a problem with them. I did ask why they don't air PAB but they never sent one back...they usually do!

Ok, thanks for that. I'll email them now and when/if they give me an answer i'll tell you.

MaskedManAbsolkid
29th October 2005, 3:01 PM
I hate Toonami so much, bad news for Friday possibly too. According to my Sky guide Toonami are airing three epsidoes of Pokémon, not Advanced Battle. The synopsis says something about Ash Brock and Misty :S

It always says that, but it is PAB.

BTW, am I the only one who prefers it on Toonami? At least they don't neglect it as much. Still, they'll have to stop for a few weeks soon, so there's time for a few movies, maybe a movie premiere of wishmaker or Destiny Deoxys.

kaibachaoschampion
29th October 2005, 9:15 PM
maybe a movie premiere of wishmaker or Destiny Deoxys.

That would be great, but I just somehow doubt it. Theres just something that says no to me and that it would be the first movie if anything.

MaskedManAbsolkid
30th October 2005, 12:08 PM
It seems that this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, there's another eppy before the 7:30 one. Is this new? If not, is it a repeat?

Sharpshooter
30th October 2005, 5:11 PM
It seems that this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, there's another eppy before the 7:30 one. Is this new? If not, is it a repeat?

Well that's the problem with Toonami, they never reveal what episodes are what until it actually airs.

One of the good things about Toonami is that they air repeats on a regular basis, and because I've only seen 2 of the 9 (is it 9 or is 12 it episodes that's now been aired? somebody will have to verify that for me), in any case despite the repeats at the weekends I don't like watching pokémon in front of my parents, infact I don't let them know I watch pokémon. Which is another reason why Liked Sky airing new eps since my parents didn't get up till 10am at the weekends!

Factory Head Noland
30th October 2005, 6:03 PM
Today has got "Gaining Groudon" like twice, I thought it was meant to be Wednesday's episode "Vanity Affair" today at 7:30pm, right?

jezzuk
6th November 2005, 5:50 PM
Which Episode is the UK up to? On Wednesday I saw the Claydol & the Cacturne episodes but today Toonami are showing "Solid as a Solrock". This is really annoying.

blob
8th November 2005, 10:52 AM
Toonami is up to the Trapinch and Vibrava episode.