PDA

View Full Version : Hey, just wondering if ANYONE here is a Powerpuff Girls fan?

pokeplayer984
25th September 2005, 2:01 PM
Just curious, as I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to put my Powerpuff Girls fic, The Shadow Puff Girls, into the Non-Pokemon fic section.

It's been getting some very good comments at Fanfiction, and I'm hoping that it will get some good vibes here.

However, remember that it lacks in description, and you have to pretty much have seen the show to really understand what's going on. ^_^;

What's it about? Here's the deal...

Mojo Jojo and Him, the two biggest and toughest still alive villians of the Powerpuff Girls, team up and together create three EVIL girls with the same powers as the Powerpuff Girls, who you quickly find out to be The Shadow Puff Girls. However, Him betrays Mojo, and the evil girls are more than they seem. (Trust me, it's quite unbelieveable what secrets The Shadow Puff Girls hold.) It is the ultimate battle for The Powerpuff Girls, and the very fate of the world rests in their hands.

So, who's a fan? Just seeing if it'll be worthwhile in the end. :)

suicune_dancer
28th September 2005, 12:53 PM
Hmm.... Nope.... I'm a big fan of The Hoovervax Birds though

Flygonzilla
28th September 2005, 1:50 PM
i'm a fan! even my brother is a fan!

... but dont go thinking he's a weirdo or something...

Xiang
28th September 2005, 9:08 PM
I'm OK with the Girls, I can't watch them anymore cause I don't have the channel, ;; but I would read it. Sounds interesting.

OMG! I talking to the very author of Misty's Miracle right? That fic was the first fic I have ever read on these forums and one of the best yet!! *curtsies*

suicune_dancer
29th November 2005, 5:06 AM
Fighting Time, Trying To Save The Birds!

And They Eat Lots Of Lime! The Hovervax Birds!!!!! Hover Vax!!!!!!!!

Breezy
29th November 2005, 5:19 AM
You know suicune dancer, if you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all. =X

I'm a fan! *waves hands wildy in the air* My room use to be covered in PPG posters. I still think I have them as my profile piccy here. I wrote a PPG fic once way back when when the PPGs were older but they lost their memory and their powers due to Mojo Jojo using some type of Antidote X and blasting their memories and their town away (I forget, I'll look back one day). Never finished it actually...

It does, however, sound like the first episode featuring the Rowdy Ruffs boys except I don't know the flaws in the Shadow Puffs yet.

Klaus
29th November 2005, 5:52 AM
I AM! I've been a major fan since like I was elevan. YUP, you've got yourself a true blue *BUBBLES* PPG Fan!

*BUBBLES IS THE BEST ONE!* HEHEHE!

As always, be kind to the mime.

EDIT: Do you realise I forgot my main point of the post. *Darn my stupid fast clicker* Anyway,i wrote a fic about them once and it involved romance and all sorts. Anyway, i'd be glad to read your fic.

As always, be kind to the mime.

pokeplayer984
29th November 2005, 6:08 AM
Gezz! I thought this thing was dead. Then a spamer comes by and brings it back. -_-

Anyways Brezzy, it's up and has ten chapters already. (There's a link in my sig. The large gray letters.) Oh, and the RRB are wimps compared to the evil trio of girls I made up.

Oh, and as an alert to those who quickly get through the ten chapters tonight, (Don't know how that's possible.) I'll be posting chapter 11 tomorrow. So just in case, look out for it. :)

Note: A predicted 40 chapters in this.

Oh, and Brezzy, if you ever find that old PPG fic you made, I would like to read it. ^_^

Breezy
29th November 2005, 6:48 AM
What?!

Butch is my hawtie RRB. *drool* Lol, I'll check it out. Weak. No. ;-;