PDA

View Full Version : Rate My singing

Savage
9th October 2005, 3:08 AM
How do you think I sing, Please, PLEASE, be honest. I haven't practiced for a line time, It's early morning and I think my voice is changing.

http://media.putfile.com/Affirmation < Listen to this one

Wait until the gray playbar has reached the end for best hearing results.

Ethereal
9th October 2005, 10:11 AM
That's REALLY your voice? >_o

No offense, but that sounded kinda REALLY bad. At first, I thought you were a girl (though, you did say yer voice may be changing. I'm an idiot). After that, I thought you were a munchkin from "The Wizard of Oz". Then, after that shock wore off, I couldn't pick up ANY kind of melody. It sounded like a bunch of random notes being sung. I knew that I knew the song from the words you were saying, but since I couldn't pick up ANY kind of melody, it took me until the clip was halfway through to realize it was Kelly Clarkson.

Not trying to sound mean or anything, just saying. I am a Vocal Perfomance major at my school, so I do know a thing or two about singing (just saying, before you go on about how I don't know what I'm talking about).

Savage
9th October 2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks, for that, no I really mean it, now why I know everyone runs away and tries to hide when I sing!
I Think This one is better

http://media.putfile.com/Affirmation

♥Princess Ketchum♥
20th October 2005, 4:43 PM
Awsome singing ^__^ 10/10

Mega
21st October 2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah right Once I heard one second of it I closed it.

XD002 Icemewtwo
22nd October 2005, 2:00 AM
So so I guess good as a girl bad as a boy practice more!

~╬Tpz Rzrdon╬~
23rd October 2005, 12:18 AM
OMFG I've never heard you sing like that in the whole entire 7 (nearly 8) years I've known you!
You sound like a girl, man

Well, seeya!

~*TC*~

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
23rd October 2005, 1:14 AM
Yeah...if u were a girl., it'd be good but since you're a guy, well, practice...

.:Sen:.
23rd October 2005, 1:20 AM
its pretty good, but try to get your voice more deeper. so you actually sound like a boy.

articuno_trumps_all
23rd October 2005, 1:31 AM
Awww. If you have fun singing, you should keep singing. Some people are just not meant to be "singers."

Yoshida Amane
24th October 2005, 1:14 AM
How old are you?

Savage
24th October 2005, 8:31 AM
How old are you?

I'm 12 but soon to be 13

kennychan007
24th October 2005, 1:49 PM
I think that you can add some music instruments.To make attraction of song

dolphinxx
24th October 2005, 1:53 PM
I thought you were a girl.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? WTH

Fatal
25th October 2005, 2:59 AM
OMFG! I heard this thing and I was cracking up! Hahahaha!

XD LMFAO ROFL

Sorry... *calms down*

I really think you should invest you're time in something else. (Like Jynxo said)- You sound like a munchkin... Or maybe you're just young and that's why you sound like a girl...

I'm sorry, but your singing is the next level of horrible...

Yoshida Amane
25th October 2005, 3:19 AM
I'm 12 but soon to be 13

My brother's voice is changing; yours probably is too. ^_^ ;116;

Savage
25th October 2005, 7:22 AM
Thanks for all your good and usually bad critisisim.
I (for some reason) am taking it really well!

I am now (as we speek) am working on finding a good song to suit my voice.

So far I have found
>Gareth Gates, Unchained Melody
>Christina Aguleara (spelling), fighter
>and so on

(please help me!)

Thankies,
Rayjohn!

Brian Powell
25th October 2005, 12:01 PM
What!? No way! What sound are you listening to?

Without being rude, it's terrible. Fact. Not an opinion, fact.

So far I have found
>and so on

(please help me!)

Thankies,
Rayjohn!
Not being rude or anything... but nothing suits your voice. Nothing.

Fatal
25th October 2005, 8:09 PM

So far I have found
>and so on

(please help me!)

Thankies,
Rayjohn!

I honestly don't think that anything you find will suit your voice... except maybe the part of Pikachu. Seriously, our voice is way too high pitch. I honestly think you should never sing in front of anyone else in your time on this earth, to avoid peeling the skin off their faces... *.*

Yoshida Amane
26th October 2005, 3:43 AM
Why are you all being so mean to him?
Wow...-___-'

Fatal
26th October 2005, 3:45 AM
I'm not, I'm just telling him the truth... his singing is very bad!

Savage
26th October 2005, 7:42 AM
Just to clarify, In the first link of my singing, I am singing WAY too high pitched (note to all those people who think my voice is too high). I sound more like the second link.

P.S as I said before, BE HONEST, I wont bite, possibly...

Fatal
26th October 2005, 8:32 AM
Well, the good thing is that the first song is acutally kind of funny!

Jelly♥Winry
26th October 2005, 12:52 PM
STFU! I think that was good singing, 7.5/10 :)

Savage
26th October 2005, 2:07 PM
Well, it's good to see I can make somebody laugh for once, but by accident.

Keep those compliments coming!

I'm working on singing `Fighter` well...

SugarFairy
28th October 2005, 1:21 PM
I think your alsome! ^_^ 10/10

broken_inside
29th October 2005, 8:12 AM
Haha, oh my god the first one scared me LOL. Not to be mean :P you're okay I guess but you sound a bit girlish but I understand ya voice is changing. I think I'm pretty bad ;p

Hyper Chibi Absol
29th October 2005, 10:01 AM
X_X Erm... If you had more practice you'd sound better. Keep trying. :)

Fatal
31st October 2005, 8:43 AM
****ing Hell, I get the picture for god's sake Clammyshazam. You don't have to ****ing remind me how ****ing bad I am. If you don't want your damn windows broken, than use you're head and don't ****ing listen to my singing for god's sake!

By the way, I expect better singing from a person who is yelling random noted (singing, in your ****ing case). If you want music in you're song, play the damn music, dont go "beep baa de boop" in a Greenday song, you sound like you're actually trying to get your voice out of you're thoat. If your going to sing a bunch of random notes, SING it not yell with no tone, and wou'ld it kill you to change notes for god's sake. Sheesh.

Sorry, Just being honest like you were.

You're the one who has no tone! You go off key in every sentence, you sound like you have a frog stuck in your throat! And if you read the 1st post in my song thread, I said "only rate the voice!". And if I'm so bad, then why did everyone else in my thread say I'm good and everyone in this thread say you're horrible! You're just jealous because I sing better! <P

(and you don't have to say f*cking every other word! It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like a complete idiot, on top of how your singing makes you look like a complete idiot!)

BTW, this is my impersonation of you:

Click here to watch Impersonation-of-Rayjohn (http://media.putfile.com/Impersonation-of-Rayjohn)

Mega
31st October 2005, 3:52 PM
Clammy that was funny but you shouldn't be talking you sing high pitched too.

cloud_nine
1st November 2005, 10:33 PM
ughh... one problem Clammyshazam,your impersonation is better then rayjohn

Waterlight
1st November 2005, 10:51 PM
You're the one who has no tone! You go off key in every sentence, you sound like you have a frog stuck in your throat! And if you read the 1st post in my song thread, I said "only rate the voice!". And if I'm so bad, then why did everyone else in my thread say I'm good and everyone in this thread say you're horrible! You're just jealous because I sing better! <P

(and you don't have to say f*cking every other word! It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like a complete idiot, on top of how your singing makes you look like a complete idiot!)

BTW, this is my impersonation of you:

Click here to watch Impersonation-of-Rayjohn (http://media.putfile.com/Impersonation-of-Rayjohn)

lol, Hypocrisy. >>
Impersonating someone will merely make them retaliate and cause further off-topicness and SPAM.

Anyway, my computers crap so it keeps jumping and skipping bits, but I'll edit if I can get my comp to work. :P

Mega
2nd November 2005, 12:26 AM
That too. But anyway people shouldn't show people in public their singing unless you show someone else like a fimily member or friend.

Fatal
3rd November 2005, 1:02 PM

lol! I know!

Clammy that was funny but you shouldn't be talking you sing high pitched too.

My voice is actually deep, but anyone's singing voice is more high pitched than their regular voice! I could sing deeper if I wanted to, but that would make me sound mono-tone! And there's a difference between off-key, ear-shattering attempts of boys singing Kelly Clarkson and me singing (and sounding nearly like) Green Day!

Atomos
3rd November 2005, 5:50 PM
No offence... but I'm surprised my screen didn't break... I'm no better every thing breaks when I sing 0_o... get a voice coach if you really want to sing Professionally , 3/10 for rating.

katiekitten
3rd November 2005, 6:24 PM
Sorry, rayjohn. You are not the best of singers. To tell the truth, if I didn't know better, from those songs I would say you were a girl. Sorry!

Clammy, don't be so mean. All because someone can't sing that well doesn't mean you can make fun of them. Should I make fun of you for your singing? No? Then stop acting so immature, pull yourself together and stop. You got your point across the first time you posted. Sheesh... *shakes head dissapointedly*

Savage
4th November 2005, 5:08 AM
No offence... but I'm surprised my screen didn't break... I'm no better every thing breaks when I sing 0_o... get a voice coach if you really want to sing Professionally , 3/10 for rating.

Thanks!
I did used to take singing lessons, until it got too expensive ($50 a lesson). So I stopped and just tried to teach myself.

I WOULD try to record a new song, but our microphone is broken.

I must admit, since I've been practicing and taking most of your opinions into consideration, I believe I have improved by far

Fatal
4th November 2005, 6:04 AM
I WOULD try to record a new song, but our microphone is broken.

Hm... I wonder why...

No seriously, did you spit in it on accident? Because one time I spit into my mic while singing and it broke...

I bought a desktop mic for $10 and then it turned out only to be $4

~╬Tpz Rzrdon╬~
4th November 2005, 10:57 AM
Clammyshazam--4 words: act your frikken age

Fatal
4th November 2005, 2:37 PM
Clammyshazam--4 words: act your frikken age

STFU! I was just giving him suggestions as to how it broke!

~╬Tpz Rzrdon╬~
4th November 2005, 10:45 PM
-_-
I meant all that crap before..we get it..you hate his singing.
You don't have to tell us 10million times

Fatal
4th November 2005, 10:57 PM
-_-
I meant all that crap before..we get it..you hate his singing.
You don't have to tell us 10million times

Fine I'll delete a few, okay...

*deletes a few remarks*

~╬Tpz Rzrdon╬~
4th November 2005, 11:11 PM
Thankyou.

I rest my case.

xSpiritedAwayx
5th November 2005, 8:56 PM
OMG, sorry, but it is horrible. x_X;;

~*Jirachi~Chan*~
6th November 2005, 12:44 AM
Why are you all being so mean to him?
Wow...-___-'
Yeah Thats Right! It is horrible and he doe sound like a girl but that doesnt mean you have to sit there and make fun of him. i heard a lot worse. be a little nicer!

Mega
6th November 2005, 3:09 AM
Yeah Thats Right! It is horrible and he doe sound like a girl but that doesnt mean you have to sit there and make fun of him. i heard a lot worse. be a little nicer!
But it's fun to make fun of him can I do it one more time?

Fatal
6th November 2005, 12:14 PM

Yes! Perhaps we should! You first, Mega!

xSpiritedAwayx
6th November 2005, 1:48 PM
We are not making fun of him, we are being critics. But if you say this,

But it is fun

It is making fun of him.

~Eon-Ryuu~
6th November 2005, 7:17 PM
A guy whose singing voice sounds like a girl, hey? Don't worry, there's a famous female singer in my country who sounds like a man... O_O;

Mega
6th November 2005, 7:22 PM
Yes! Perhaps we should! You first, Mega!
We'll now I don't really feel like it.

A guy whose singing voice sounds like a girl, hey? Don't worry, there's a famous female singer in my country who sounds like a man... O_O;
We'll if rayjohn lives in that country maybe he will be famous.

Fatal
6th November 2005, 7:43 PM
We'll now I don't really feel like it.

We'll if rayjohn lives in that country maybe he will be famous.

He wouldn't be famous, he'd just get less trash thrown at him than anywhere else!

-SBM12-
7th November 2005, 3:46 AM
He wouldn't be famous, he'd just get less trash thrown at him than anywhere else!
clammyshazam- don't b so harsh! No 1 here sings that well and no 1 is professional.

rayjohn- overall yur singing is a teeny bit less than average. It would b better if u were a girl. Sorry about the grammer, I'm a bit lazy sometimes.

Ethereal
7th November 2005, 4:45 AM
clammyshazam- don't b so harsh! No 1 here sings that well and no 1 is professional.
Actually, I am. ;/

I'm sure there are others here, too that can say they can/one day will sing professionally.

Orgasmo
7th November 2005, 4:48 AM
I suck at singing, maybe I should try out for Idol next year >_>

Fatal
7th November 2005, 10:53 AM
I suck at singing, maybe I should try out for Idol next year >_>

I sing okay... (for a rocker)

Ethereal
7th November 2005, 4:41 PM
No. You don't. For someone that loves to insult rayjohn over his singing, you sure have a high opinion of your singing, which isn't good at all. ;/

Fatal
7th November 2005, 10:35 PM
No. You don't. For someone that loves to insult rayjohn over his singing, you sure have a high opinion of your singing, which isn't good at all. ;/

I said I was okay! I never said I was great!

If you're so professional, why don't you post your singing here?

Ethereal
7th November 2005, 10:45 PM
I said I was okay! I never said I was great!

If you're so professional, why don't you post your singing here?
Why? What do I have to prove to YOU of all people? That I'm not lying? Pfft. Forgive me, but I just don't see what posting singing on a Pokemon forum is going to do for me.

Don't think I'm lying, as I AM a Vocal Performance major at my school, and know a good thing or two about singing, thank you very much.

Fatal
7th November 2005, 10:52 PM
Why? What do I have to prove to YOU of all people? That I'm not lying? Pfft. Forgive me, but I just don't see what posting singing on a Pokemon forum is going to do for me.

Don't think I'm lying, as I AM a Vocal Performance major at my school, and know a good thing or two about singing, thank you very much.

I never said you were lying! I was just thinking you must be a really good singer if you don't even think that I'm a little bit good...

Ethereal
7th November 2005, 10:54 PM
I didn't want to sound mean, but I really can't find anything good to say about your...singing....Meh.

Perfect Darkness
8th November 2005, 9:40 PM
I thought you were a girl! Wow, okay go lower, get a tutor, that's all I have to say

~;144;

XD002 Icemewtwo
19th November 2005, 8:46 PM
Sometimes that happens and your voice gets changed it never happened to me but still!